The best games like Cowboy Escape are:
- arrow_rightMetro: Last Light Redux
- arrow_rightThe Expendabros
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig 2
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja: Remastered
- arrow_rightEther One
- arrow_rightThe Sinking City
94 Best Games Like Cowboy Escape:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (78)
- Xbox One (6)
- PlayStation 4 (8)
- iOS (9)
- Android (5)
- macOS (18)
- Linux (8)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
Broforce is a parody run-and-gun game made in a 2D side-scrolling manner. Players are offered to take control of a Bro – one of the soldiers of the special Broforce unit. Actually, players are going to assume roles of several protagonists (all are Bros) while completing game levels. The main idea is to make a parody of fictional movie heroes of the 80s - 90s. During the levels Bros fight against terrorists in the setting of games of the 80s to rescue other Bros. The gameplay features special combat mechanics: each Bro has two different attacks (first is constant and endless, while the second requires recharging) and a melee weapon to climb the obstacles. However, enemies can be also defeated by using distracting maneuvers. Bros also have special abilities like parkour skill or explosion resistance. The level can be completed only if another Bro is rescued, terrorists with their boss are eliminated, and the American flag is set on the enemies’ base. After each mission, the location explodes and Bros fly away by helicopter.
2. Metro: Last Light Redux
It is the sequel to the game Metro 2033. Both games are based on the world of Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033 - in post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of subway lines groups of very different people survive. And not only people. There are mutated people there, and mutated animals. They are distinguished by unusual abilities, but even more - behaviour strategies. In the struggle for the remnants of resources, all these beings spend their gloomy days.
All characters use unusual and unexpected means for life and war. Something is created from the remnants of a past, normal life, something has already appeared in a new, changed world.
Locations are struck by an unusual synthesis of the ruins of a known world and traces of a catastrophe.
From the previous game Metro: Last Light differs, according to general opinion, by careful work on the remarks and shortcomings of the previous game. The set of weapons is significantly expanded, the technologies of Metro 2033 have become more developed.
The game has two fundamentally different endings and five additions.
3. The Expendabros
The Expendabros is a crossover game based on Broforce gameplay and featuring characters from The Expendables 3 movie. In the basis of both games lays the roast of the 90s movie cliches about unstoppable warriors, such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis and the others. The Expendabros features parody characters from The Expendables 3, including Broney Ross, Bronnar Jensen, and the others.
The gameplay in The Expendabros provides a crazy mix of a platformer, a shooter and a quest with strong beat ‘em up elements. The action doesn’t stop as everything around you explodes, burns and crashes while you kill bad guys. Each of the seven playable characters has their unique weapons and special attacks.
The story itself consists of 10 missions with the goal to capture an arms dealer named Conrad Stonebanks. The game is set in Eastern Europe forests, so you're to fight among lumber mills and harsh landscapes.
Experimental side-scrolling fighting game for two players developed and published by the Messhof studio. Players compete in fencing in the pixelated game world. Despite the simplicity of the concept and of the controls, the game is very competitive, and many media called the game one of the best multiplayer experience of 2014. The name is consonant with serpent from the Norse mythology Níðhöggr, the snake appears in the game, eating the winner of the duel. The game draws inspiration from the game, which was released in 1984 - Great Swordsman, and for development used software GameMaker: Studio, which is available on Steam. Who wouldn’t want to create a game where you impale a friend, eh?
Players get control over two game models that differ only in color. Controls are standard: jump, move, slide and throw the sword at your opponent. You can attack at three different heights: high, medium and low. Hit the opponent's sword to disarm the latter, and he will have to raise the sword again. The main task is to reach the end of the enemy territory. The first player who accomplished this wins. There are four different levels available for solo, local and online multiplayer. Later, the developers added new modes, like a tournament and the ability to use weapons differently.
5. SteamWorld Dig 2
In SteamWorld Dig 2, you step into the boots of Dorothy, a steambot once robbed of her dear friend – now driven by the hunger for answers.
Buckle up, grab your gear, and get ready to dig into the highly anticipated sequel to the original SteamWorld Dig!
SteamWorld Dig 2 takes you on a platform mining adventure forged in Metroidvania flames. When an old trading town is struck by mysterious earthquakes, it’s up to a lone steambot and her unlikely companion to uncover what trembling terrors lie beneath.
- Dig your way underground and explore vivid worlds riddled with treasure, secrets and traps.
- Combat dangerous enemies at every turn of the underworld’s twisted paths, including shadowy creatures and the haunted remains of an ancient electrical threat.
- Upgrade your gear to forge deeper into the earth and take on bigger challenges.
- Swing across large chasms with your Hookshot and fly through caves with the Jet Engine!
- And finally, learn the truth about your long lost friend…
6. Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
You must be silent, agile and clever to outwit your opponents in a world of gorgeous scenery and flowing animation. Marked with cursed tattoos giving you heightened senses, every situation presents you with options. Will you be an unknown, invisible ghost, or a brutal, silent assassin?
Remastered HD visuals, audio, cutscenes and effects
Includes "Mark of the Ninja" Special Edition Expansion (Additional story level, new character, additional items, and developer commentary!)
True Stealth Experience - Player-centric gameplay rewards choice, be it finishing the game without killing anyone or assassinating all who stand in your way
Stunning Visuals - Unique 2D visual style featuring award-winning animation and hand-painted environments
Deep Experience - Each level has three score challenges, optional objectives and hidden collectibles. A diversity of unlockable abilities, items and playstyles allow exploring many avenues of play
New Game Plus - Finish the game and unlock this mode, offering new challenges and rewards
7. Ether One
A walking simulator or first-person adventure game from the independent British studio White Paper Games, for which the project became a debut. According to the developers, the game explores the fragility of the human mind.
The player takes control of the nameless hero who works as Restorer as an employee of the futuristic memorial recovery company Ether Institute of Telepathic Medicine., Whose task is to investigate the thoughts of a woman named Jean Thompson with a diagnosis of dementia. The restorer can project himself into one's mind. The game has puzzles, the essence of which is to reconstruct the memories of a woman. The narrative assumes several variants of the development of events so that each new passage can surprise those already familiar with the game.
The game was released on the PlayStation 4 and PC. On computers twice: in addition to the original release, in 2015 Redux version of the game was released.
8. The Sinking City
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You're a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.
9. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
*IMPORTANT* The Amazing Spider-Man 2 requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th Generation.
Become the Amazing Spider-Man in this open-world adventure full of non-stop action, and face the web-slinger’s greatest challenge yet!
New York is under threat from a city-wide gang war and only Spider-Man can stop it! Standing in his way are Electro and other nefarious villains. Can Spider-Man restore order and safety to the Big Apple?!
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 MOVIE
• Web-sling, wall-climb and web-shoot as the fast and quick-witted Spider-Man!
• An original story expands on the highly anticipated blockbuster film!
• Go beyond the film with new characters such as Black Cat and Screwball.
• Unlock Spider-Man suits such as Symbiote Spider-Man and Iron Spider-Man!
• Face off against famous villains such as Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
• High-quality voice acting and cinematic cutscenes bring the movie experience to life!
• Intense combo-focused combat! Defeat Spider-Man’s greatest enemies – from street thugs to super villains – with crazy acrobatic fighting styles!
• Swing free through the city like never before, thanks to high-quality, fluid animations!
• Take the fight to the sky with action-packed aerial combat!
• Unleash devastating combos through enhanced icon controls for an intense action experience!
MASSIVE ENHANCEMENTS TO THE ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND
• Adventure in a larger open-world Manhattan with 6 detailed districts to explore, from the bustling Times Square to picturesque Central Park!
• Console-like graphics offer a bigger, better, and more beautiful experience.
• A deeper story takes you on an exciting adventure, showcasing 6 legendary villains and an expanded set of side missions!
• Spectacular social events, including battling waves of bosses and opponents in Mysterio’s Arena!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
10. Hungry Fish Evolution
It's hard to live a small fish in a big ocean. Other larger fish are striving to eat it, and even she herself is dying of hunger. But with your help, she can hunt more effectively, learn to avoid other predators and overcome all adversity and difficulties to move to the next stage of evolution, and also improve their skills that help to survive in this dangerous world.
An entertaining arcade with RPG elements and the ability to paint your fish in your favorite colors, which can help relax and relieve tension or experience your reaction and ability to concentrate in a hardcore survival mode!
11. Cities in Motion 2
Continuation of the game Cities in Motion.
The essence of the game is the construction of profitable transport networks in large cities. The player is the director of the company that manages all the transport of the city.
There are five types of transport: a bus, a tram, a metro, a river tram and a trolleybus (in the first game there was a helicopter instead of a trolleybus).
You can manage:
- creating routes,
- selection of models of vehicles,
- salaries of drivers and other employees,
- expenses for the maintenance of transport,
- fare for different areas and categories of the population,
The reputation of the company also matters, it affects the preferences of passengers and, accordingly, on revenue and profits.
The route of each type of transport is constructed under certain conditions: for the tram rails are needed, for the metro you need a tunnel, a different number of stops for different areas. Residents are also divided into six classes, differing in income, needs and transport preferences.
The second game differs from the first by the absence of a helicopter as a mode of transport, the ability to build roads, the change of day and night, the introduction of depots instead of simple ring lines, and also the presence of a multi-player mode.
The player is provided with a data collection system that informs about people's places of residence and work, the functions of buildings, the number of stowaways and so on.
The "sandbox" mode allows you to operate with unlimited resources and the ability to arbitrarily change any parameter, cancel all restrictions. Campaign class modes have specific tasks, even a few, and only the execution of tasks opens the next campaign. Each campaign corresponds to a separate city, there are only six of them.
Caveblazers is an action focused platformer roguelike set in a fantasy world. Each game is unique with procedurally generated levels to explore and a massive amount of items, weapons and equipment to discover.
The game takes place in a recently discovered cave, said to hold "unimaginable power". You play as an adventurer setting out to explore the cave and find out what riches it holds. However, you are not the only one...
As you delve deeper in to the cave, you'll discover new areas to explore, new weapons and new monsters to try them out on.Smart Characters!Throughout your journey you will encounter AI characters. Some friendly, some hostile. We're using an advanced pathfinding system which means friendly characters will be able to follow you wherever you go, and hostile characters will be able to track you down wherever you hide. There is no escape. Be afraid!Platformer Roguelike! Caveblazers is a modern platformer which incorporates some Roguelike and RPG elements such as permanent death, randomized potion identities, an RPG-style inventory system and tons of items, equipment and upgrades!Daily Challenge Runs!Each day a new adventure will be generated! It will be the same for everyone and you'll only get one chance at it! These challenge runs give you a starting loadout, and feature a set of different traits.Epic Boss Battles!Between each area you'll encounter a boss. Each boss is very unique, requiring a different strategy to defeat. Bosses are generally gigantic monstrosities with life bars stretching across the entire screen. Good luck!Character Customization!A whole load of unlockable hats, tunics, trousers, robes, and more! Or perhaps you fancy stripping off and heading in to the caves in the nude? Go for it!Compelling Combat!Largely overlooked in other modern Roguelike games, Caveblazers attempts to move away from the simplistic combat systems we've seen in other games in the genre, and incorporates fun, fluid and fast-paced combat which is accentuated by the game's brutal and persistent blood effects.Challenges!In case that isn't enough content, Caveblazers features a bunch of challenges for the well seasoned players to take a punt at. These challenges reward players with new items, weapons & perks!
Escape the destruction of your city with just one button! The game that popularized the infinite runner genre is back with two-player mode and new challenges. Play any of the 8 new game modes with one or two players, dash across rooftops with four different runners, or just chase that high score in the classic futile race for survival.
14. The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring is a strategy game developed by Liquid Entertainment. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Vivendi Universal Games. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring on PC.
Ed Kaminski produced the game. Edward Alexander Del Castillo directed the game. It was scored by Lennie Moore.
Categories in common with The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring: Strategy
15. Shut Up And Dig
Shut Up And Dig is an exciting 2-d roguelike game made in fantasy theme. The main hero is an elf-girl, who is exploring the mysterious worlds of haunted dungeons.
All the elements of the magic world of this game is connected with each other. The terrifying world you have to explore is full of powerful artefacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Presently, the first world of the game is completed : it's around 10hrs gameplay
• The game will have 5 absolutely different and also randomly generated worlds and more than 10 secret worlds. Every world has its own design, music and gameplay.
• During the game you will meet great amount of bosses.
• All the elements in this magic world interact with each other.
• The dangerous underworld you will explore is full of powerful artifacts, secrets, demons, monsters and ghosts.
• Every game will be unique. Get ready to survive in this dark and doomed world.
• The process of finding the artifacts and special tools is very interesting; you have to solve difficult puzzles.
16. Ara Fell
"Long, long ago, the elven sorcerers cast a spell to save the floating world of Ara Fell from destruction. Instead, they doomed it to fall from the sky. By chance, the fate of the world has been placed in the hands of a young woman. Join her as she and her friends endeavor against all odds to save their homeland, all while the clock ticks ever nearer the final hour..."
Ara Fell combines the best parts of Japanese-style roleplaying games with the best parts of western RPGs, as well as including elements of visual novels and adventure games to create a truly unique experience. Atmosphere, emotion and surprise lie at the forefront of Ara Fell's story, driven by deep and accessible characters, each with his or her own past, their own desires and their own motivations for joining Lita's quest. Relive the golden age of the RPG with a game that both pays homage to the past greats, as well as blazing its own trail.
- EXPLORATION - Ara Fell is a world meant to be explored! Jump, crawl, swim and even fly through the air to solve puzzles and discover new locations filled with hidden treasure, secrets and adventure! Every corner of Ara Fell is designed with exploration in mind.
- OPEN WORLD - Most of the world can be explored from the moment you leave Aloria Village, the heroine's home town... provided, of course, you're strong enough. A clever explorer may be able unlock secrets and discover powerful equipment early in the game if he or she commits to taking advantage of the open nature of the game world.
- TACTICAL COMBAT - Ara Fell may be a story-heavy game, but the world is still fraught with danger. Choose specialized equipment and statistics, customizing each character to best suit your play style, and to best thwart each boss battle's unique mechanics.
- CHARACTER DRIVEN - When you join Ara Fell's unwitting heroine on her quest to save her homeland, you'll discover a world filled with vibrant characters who laugh, cry, crack jokes, lose their tempers, and even their will to go on as the size and scope of the curse that plagues Ara Fell becomes apparent. Friends and villains alike are not who they seem as the stakes grow ever higher...
A haiku platformer.
It isn't for everyone, but you are welcomed to try it. The game won't take too much time to finish.
- It's short and vague.
- You just push left, right and sometimes jump.
Solstice is a very retro wargame, heavily inspired by the classic games Lords of Midnight and Doomdarks Revenge. Solstice is not a remake, but takes its lead from these games to develop a new gaming challange for lovers of turn based, menu driven stategy. Displayed using hand-drawn artwork, and using a psudeo 3D technique, often refered to as landscaping, which echoes the games of the time.
Set in the mythical land of Dourfrost, a land, trapped in an enternal winter, a land of fantastic beasts, magic and war,
Explore and battle across an open world, populated with 11 different races (at launch), and well over a hundred characters, each with his or her likes, dislikes, needs, aims, desires and alliegences that shape the game and conflicts to come.
On release, Solstice will feature one very challanging, turn-based scenario, offering many hours of game-play.
The Rise of the Demon King.
While the lords and ladies of Dourfrost have squabbled over petty disputes, and brokered and broken pacts and alliegencies, a dark power has been rising in the south. A power that will shake all of Dourfrost, and threatens to overwhelm the entire land and enslave all in it's path.
Sator Grimward, a dark sorcerer, once thought long defeated, has risen again and united the tribes of the ice guard. Can Calith, king of the freefolk muster the lords and ladies of the free, and overcome old bitterness to bring a force of Freefolk, Dwarfs, Fey, Sidhe, Giants, and 6 other races together to hold back the rising storm.
JimJams games are a small, indie development team with a love for the retro games of the '80's and 90's. We only develop games that embrace that era, aiming to provide true classicly styled gaming, with a massive retro feel, maybe with a slight hint of what these games would have been with a little more processing power.
We don't aim to develop AAA games, but simply to bring our passion for a time gone by to those who love truly classic themed and inspired games. If this is a genre and era that you love, then our games are for you.
19. Ether One Redux
Ether One Redux is a first person adventure that deals with the fragility of the human mind.
There are two paths in the world you can choose from. At its core is a story exploration path free from puzzles where you can unfold the story at your own pace.
There is also a deeper, more adventurous path in which you can complete complex puzzles to restore life changing events of the patient's history in order to help the validation of his life.
The aim of the parallel paths was to make Ether One accessible to a range of skilled players. The hope was that people would be able to enjoy playing the game and solving puzzles with parents or friends, as well as immersed in the game on your own with the lights off. From a young age we enjoyed the first person puzzle games that required you to write cryptic notes on spare pieces of paper to unravel mysteries. Ether One aims to bring back pen and paper puzzle solving, whilst still being accessible and optional for people not wanting to get stuck and frustrated on the harder puzzles.Open narrative exploration in the town of Pinwheel. Accessible gameplay with additional controller support for players that aren’t as skilled with complex controls. Challenging pen and paper puzzle design that you can decrypt at your own pace.
Categories in common with Ether One Redux: Adventure
20. Wild Arms 2 (1999)
Wild Arms 2, known in Japan as Wild Arms: 2nd Ignition (ワイルドアームズ セカンドイグニッション, Wairudo Āmuzu Sekando Igunisshon), is a role-playing video game, and the second installment in the Wild Arms series, developed by Media.Vision and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released in 1999 on the Sony PlayStation video game console, and in 2007 on the Sony PlayStation Network.
When a terrorist organization called Odessa tries to conquer the world, an international anti-terrorist group called ARMS is formed to combat them. They recruit several heroes to help them, including Ashley, a gunfighter; Lilka, a teenage sorceress; and Brad, a former war hero.
21. Post Scriptum
Post Scriptum is a WW2 simulation game, focusing on historical accuracy, large scale battle, difficult learning curve and an intense need for cohesion, communication and teamwork. Players will relive the events of ‘Operation Market Garden’ across the fields and towns of Holland. This massive Allied assault consisted of a coordination of the British and American Airborne to capture key bridges while the British XXXth Corps moved to reinforce them through Highway 69. However, consecutive delays in consolidating ground from the north of Belgium through Nijmegen forced the 1st British Airborne Division in Arnhem to make a stand much longer than anticipated. With no successful link between the XXXth Corps and the Airborne in sight, the seventh and final bridge in Arnhem was considered lost.
‘The Bloody Seventh’ is our name for the initial focus of the project as we feel it succinctly details the struggle that the British paratroopers had to endure while waiting for their army counterpart to establish a link through the lower Rhine.
Players will be given the option to fight with the British Airborne Division, British XXX Corps or several branches of the German Army, such as the Wehrmacht or the Waffen SS. It’s a rare opportunity to experience the intense battlefield that was the Battle of Arnhem, which stretched across farms, woods, villages and city areas. Each area is being accurately recreated from archival references that range from street level to aerial images. Whether you’re jumping out of a plane, resupplying friendlies or operating a tank you will find multiple reasons to drop back into the battlefield in this grand scaled representation of a WW2 setting never explored in a large multiplayer environment.
22. METRO CONFLICT: THE ORIGIN
Metro Conflict: The Origin takes place sometime in the near future where two factions wage war with each other in order to gain dominance over the world. It is a story of mercenaries caught up in the storm of battle.
- There are 12 mercenaries each with unique character models, weaponry, and character specific skills. Playing and mastering each character offers fun and exciting experience for players.
- In collaboration with various FPS game development veterans, we’ve focused on the core experience of handling each and every weaponry ranging from assault rifles, SMG, shotguns and sniper rifles. As we believe one of the most important factors within a FPS game is weapon mechanics, we welcome you to join us on the battlefield.
- All Mercenaries gain unique skills through their “Special Suits”. Skills are categorized into Offensive/Defensive/Support types and also provide benefits to team mates. Such skills provide additional grounds for strategy that can grant you and your team victory on the battlefield.
- Metro Conflict: The Origin differs from generic FPS experience with the new EXD (Extreme Domination) game mode. EXD is a 6vs6 team play where two teams fight to gain control over a satellite hacking device known as the “Marker”. Once a team gains control of the “Marker”, they are able to choose their own location to set up and channel the device to fully activate it to win the round. It is important for a team to have great cohesion in order to have an edge over the other team. Strategy in terms of team build and map usage opens up a wide range of possible scenarios.
Metro Conflict: The Origin seeks to value the following elements;
- No Pay to Win: The game will strictly be based on individual skill, team work, and strategy. We will not be offering cash items which may impact the gameplay directly.
- We stand against any and all manipulation of the gameplay which includes hacking, unofficial mod advantage, and/or any potential threats to the mass player base that is not skill/strategy based.
- We believe success of a game is based on customer satisfaction. No better customer satisfaction can be attained than to truly listen to the users. We will continue to focus on keeping our ears open to your feedbacks and improve your gameplay accordingly.
23. The Sandbox Evolution - Craft a 2D Pixel Universe!
Use your godly powers to craft amazing pixel worlds or destroy the universe! Welcome to The Sandbox Evolution, the #1 pixel art world creation game.
Play with physics, over 200 elements and controllable heroes. Make your own games or levels, and then share your creations online. There are no limits to your creativity and imagination!
- Click to drop elements, use your keyboard and mouse to zoom and scroll, control heroes with your gaming controller or keyboard.
- Create or destroy with your mouse!
- Amazing HD pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- Build worlds up to 10x bigger than in the previous Sandbox game
- Draw original art or fanboy tributes to your favorite retro characters with over 100 colors
- Create your own levels using Blocks and other Platforming elements
- Compose chiptune melodies and become a retro maestro
- Share your creations in the Online Gallery
- Save and Sync your progress online with Steam or Email
- Follow your favorite Players and Top Creators via the Social Menu
- Full support for the Steam Controller to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others playersCREATE YOUR WORLD PIXEL AFTER PIXEL!- Build a 2D pixel world by mixing and matching over 200 elements to discover their interactions
- Use predefined templates or start from scratch: Music, Pixel Art, Sandbox, Caveman or Avatar
- Manipulate Natural elements: Mud, Water, Sand, Fire, Metal, Electricity, Acid, Lava and more
- Many Heroes with different skillsets: Shoot with Arnold, fly with Fujin or play with Hamster, the cutest of allOR UNLEASH THE WRATH OF GOD WITH THESE ELEMENTS- NUKE: Arguably mankind's worst invention, this mega-bomb has devastating effects.
- TORNADO: A super whirlwind makes everything fly away as you guide it through your worlds!
- EARTHQUAKE: Drop an epicenter generator over your worlds to unleash chaos throughout the landscape.
- LIGHTNING: Godlike power at your fingertips! Spawn lightning bolts by tapping anywhere.A MAJOR EVOLUTION OVER ITS PREDECESSOR: THE SANDBOX!- even more freedom and creativity, through improved physics and side-scrolling worlds 10x bigger than its predecessor.
- much-improved beautiful pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- 5 dedicated Creators modes to embrace every maker player: Create Sandbox, Make Game, Make Laser, Make Chiptunes, Draw Pixel Art
- 9 exclusive campaigns levels themed around several aspects of the gameplay: Genesis, Disasters, Machines, Lasers, Pixel Art as well as the story of some of the new heroes controllable characters: Ninja or Caveman
- easy-to-use game maker that enables players to create a retro-style platformer level in just a matter of seconds!!
- over 200 elements (many of them are new and not present in its predecessor) for players to choose from when designing their worlds, to pick between various entities, game-making blocks, platforms, enemies, portals and characters, pixel art drawing colors, and more.
- innovative “Daily Quests” mode to play some of the most challenging levels made by other players
- full support for the Steam Controller for players to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others players.
- new Friends social menu where players can follow their favorite Players and Top Creators
THE GAME MAKER YOU WANTED- Begin with ready-to-use 4x4 pixel blocks, then add platforms, traps and enemies to spice things up
- Create your own levels using Game Design elements: Controllable Heroes, Platforms, Portals, various Blocks or Spikes
- Place a controllable hero character in your level to instantly add intuitive, direct control
- Congratulations! You just made your very own 8bit pixel platformer level in less than a minute :)ADD LIFE & BUILD YOUR WORLD- Bring Life to your worlds with Dogs, Wolves, Bears, Cows, Deer or Sabertooth Tigers
- Spread foliage and numerous tree varieties to bring beauty to your new world
- Decorate with Houses, Castles and Igloos, and create life on your world with AI HumansINTRODUCE TECHNOLOGY... OR DESTROY IT ALL- Utilize tech like Batteries, Crosswires, Resistance, Bulbs, Heaters, Coolers, LEDs and multiple Sensors
- Play with Lasers: click to rotate the angle of the light beam and start creating exciting new pixel universes and puzzles!
- Destroy everything you can with C4, Meteorites, Nitro, TNT or even a NukeCAMPAIGNS & DAILY QUESTS- Experience the creation of the universe through a full campaign of 15 levels
- Explore a prehistoric world with the Caveman, and fight Bears and Wolves to recover his child in the Caveman Campaign
- Learn how to draw pixel art like a real artist in the zen drawing Pixel Art Campaign
- Help Fujin, the Ninja of the Wind, collect the Jade Jars and keep them away from evil beings
- New Daily Quests, pulled from the best player creations. Challenge the best in the world, or build your levels for a chance to be featured
BROWSE THE GALLERY AND SHARE ONLINE- Share your worlds with other players
- Search worlds by keyword or by tags (pixel art, music, arcade, technology or landscape)
- Filter worlds based on the Newest or Hottest creations
- Play the most inspiring worlds and interact with them in various ways
- Rate the creations on 5 stars
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF 745,000 FANS!
Each new Update of The Sandbox Evolution will bring even more elements, heroes and campaigns!
You’ll see… no one could ever dream a better world than yours!
Download The Sandbox Evolution and build your world today!
25. Cowboy Revenge
The game in which you have to play for the cowboy, who avenges the main villain Lame Joe. Lame Joe and his gang robbed small towns in Texas, and the main character was abducted by his wife. Over a number of levels, you will fight with a number of enemies. Fight with 3 bosses, including Lame Joe. Pixel platformer, hardboard music and an unforgettable experience.
26. League of Evil
League of Evil is an action game where you, as a bionic super agent take on the mission to defeat the League of Evil. Use your acrobatic skills to punch your way through levels filled with deadly traps and defeat your enemies. The world is counting on you!
In this new version we bring you new features such as new exclusive levels and a level editor, that will allow players to create and share their own levels! You can even share levels with players on other platforms as this function works between PC, Nintendo Wii U and 3DS.
- 140 challenging levels, divided into 4 chapters.
- Amazing level editor to make your own levels, download new ones from the community and best of all, cross-platform level sharing with Wii U and 3DS!
- Classic 8-bit style art style
- Awesome one punch decapitations!
- Rocking chiptune soundtrack.
- Super fast and challenging gameplay
- Each level has a briefcase to collect as a bonus challenge. Try to collect them all!
- Beat the levels as fast as you can to receive the highest score!
- Made in our own engine (Spiller).
- Support for QWERTY-based, Dvorak and Workman keyboard layots.
* This game will be also available on Wii U and 3DS soon.
Angvik is a platform action game set in a joyful but unforgiving land. The castle has been taken over by a barbarian and no one else has the courage to confront him, so take up your father’s gear and set off on a wondrous journey! And you’re not alone: you’ll find many birds and items to aid you along the way, and you’ll encounter all sorts of creatures to fight as well. But watch your step! You have only one life, so if you die, you stay dead.
28. Monster Party
Monster Party is a video game for the NES, released in North America in 1989 by Bandai. It was and remains a relatively obscure platform game for the console, having a small following among some players. The game both pays homage to and parodies horror pop culture, alternately featuring enemies and locations based on classic horror icons, and parodic reinterpretations.
In the 2000s the game became infamous in online gaming circles when prototype screenshots of a Japanese Famicom version known as Parody World: Monster Party (パロディワールドモンスターパーティー, Parodi Wārudo Monsutā Pātī) began circulating showing different bosses and parodies. No version of the game was ever released in Japan. On May 26, 2011, a prototype of the canceled Japanese release was listed on Yahoo! Japan auctions, closing at a very high price of ¥483000 (approximately $6000 in American dollars). On July 3, 2014, the unreleased Japanese Famicom version was leaked online.
Categories in common with Monster Party:
29. Cutthroat Island
Cutthroat Island is a 1995 action-adventure platform game that was developed by Software Creations and published by Acclaim Entertainment for various consoles. It is based on the film Cutthroat Island. When the game was first released, it featured a promotion by which players could find hidden treasure chests in the game and enter a contest to win real world prizes.
Categories in common with Cutthroat Island:
ORCS is an action/platformer 2D old school inspired by classic like Castlevania and Ghosts 'n Goblins.
It is very difficult and funny!
- 5 bosses.
- 24 levels (including bosses)
- Gamepad support
- Jokes! :)
- and more!!!
31. Metaverse Construction Kit
The Metaverse Construction Kit is a virtual environment to construct your own 3D creations. Build anything you can think of using the twenty-four structural elements, and the soon to be released mechanical and technical elements. Make your creations in any style with sixty-four material types like organics, metals, minerals, and composites. And when you're done, publish them to the workshop for others to build upon or from, and for players in the parent Metaverse universe to incorporate into their planetary settlements.
33. Travel VR
“If we were meant to stay in one place, we would have roots rather than feet!”
My friend Damia recently went on a trip around the world. She started in Australia and went around China, Nepal, India, South Korea, Indonesia and few other countries.
She learned about people's struggles, experienced life with the locals and learned about their culture. Seeing her Facebook posts inspired me. I was pumped to do the same!
The only problem was that all I had was 100 bucks in my bank account and a Vive.
That’s why I decided to build an app which would let me travel in VR.
Presenting Travel VR, the best way to travel.
- Try moving your head around to highlight different countries.
- To spin the earth, hold down the trigger on your right hand and move it.
- To make the earth bigger, press down the grip button on both controllers and spread your hands apart.
- Look at the country you want to travel to. When the country is highlighted, press the left touchpad to travel.
There are over 500 videos from all over the world to watch.
Categories in common with Travel VR: Casual
34. VR Journey
Welcome to the Astral! You are here to defend the portal! Use your determination and reaction skills to repel the demons that want to invade our world! Slow down the time, defeat enemies by meteorite rains and make them eat your arrows!
35. Trials Rising - Open Beta
Play Trials® Rising for free now during Open Beta!
Be among the first to explore over-the-top action and physics-bending motorcycle racing in the latest game in the Trials® franchise.
In the Open Beta, get behind the handlebars to experience challenging tracks all around the world. Prove your worth against your competition, create custome outfits for your rider, challenge your friends or even join forces on a tandem bike!
Open Beta Bonus: Play the Open Beta and unlock the Trials Turbo Bike at launch. See more in-game.
Pre-order Bonus: Pre-order the full game now and receive the Jungle Rider and Wild West Rider Packs.
Please note that the Beta content does not represent the progression that you will encounter in the final game and that the number of tracks is limited.
An internet connection is required.
Categories in common with Trials Rising - Open Beta: Racing
36. Call of Duty: Roads to Victory
Call of Duty: Roads to Victory is a 2007 World War II first-person shooter for the PlayStation Portable and a portable spin-off of Call of Duty 3 for consoles. It was released on March 13, 2007, developed by Amaze Entertainment and published by Activision Publishing. It is the third portable installment of the franchise, first being on the N-Gage and the second on the Pocket PC.
Osteya - the city which once was home to many people over the centuries.
According to historians, there is a legend that Osteya stuck in time between worlds.
Here is a story of Seed, a traveler and adventurer,
who was one of the heroes involved in the fate of the dream city - Osteya.
Osteya - 2D Indie Pixel Art Platformer.
- 40 Levels
- Game for All Family
- Amazing Music and Sounds
- Incredible Graphics
- Spellbinding and Challenging Gameplay
- Innovational teleport thought walls and time
- Dangerous Enemies
- Hardcore levels
- More levels coming soon!
38. Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium
Marine has less than a week to get her friends (and herself) ready for the incredible showdown in Mystrock.
But as tempers flare and time runs out, isn't the whole enterprise in danger of failing from the start?
Is Marine's vision a glorious quest... or a sinking ship? And how can peasants face martial artists and their hordes of fans in their own arena?
Find out what happens... if you dare to be a part of the Battle of the Millennium! Details
Millennium 5 is the final episode of Aldorlea's flagship series (the makers behind The Book of Legends, Moonchild, Dreamscape, 3 Stars of Destiny, Asguaard, Undefeated etc.).
Featuring an immersive story, this game is a fantastic chapter to a series greenlighted by the Steam community that spans over 5 episodes and features more than 20 characters in total.
- 35+ Achievements to unlock - can you get them all?
- 19 playable characters to manage - build your dream team and defeat Mystrock
- 4 levels of difficulty - choose your difficulty and enjoy replaying the game at its most challenging
- Choose visible or invisible monsters - cater to the encounter style you prefer
- Optional guiding arrows - enjoy the game without the worry of having to look up a walkthrough or guide
- Dozens of secret rooms - for those who like to explore and discover every secret
- 18 quests - easy request from a villager or very tricky riddle to solve, help people as you progress in your adventure
- Battle superb monsters including 9 Animal Kings - they are the most dangerous and feared creatures out there, so beware
- Get help from Jeanne - your magically-gifted fairy friend that you can summon when you really need that little something extra
- Gorgeous retro graphics and musics - Millennium features high production values in its genre, all for your enjoyment Best-Selling Games by Aldorlea
http://store.steampowered.com/app/370670 Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 15+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
- Millennium Help Forum (tons of info to be found there for the aspiring adventurer)
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 15+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
39. Anubis Dungeon
The judge of the kingdom of the dead is the guide of the dead to the afterlife, but what if the living cheated death? Then the god of the dead
appears in the world of the living and kills the deceived. The aim of the game is to search for the insidious pharaoh who escaped death.
Anubis will be able to cut enemies with a sword, or destroy them with spells, the strength of which will depend on the choice of talents.
In the game you can hack enemies, use magic power, making a decision
which is better to use the spell, in this or that situation.
In addition to the hack-and-slash massacre, we will explore the Egyptian "dungeon" and many more locations around it, in it we find a bunch of gold and
not less than a bunch of enemies. We can find useful potions and artifacts. And if you look carefully, you'll find secret zones too.
But we can run into traps, be careful!
Prepare for the spirit of exploration!
40. Through Blocks
On the map are traps that need to be overcome. There are two characters, and they move simultaneously, so the need for careful actions is significantly increased. The game is complicated due to the structured level, thanks to which each of your actions produces some other action, for example the second cube jumps on the laser.
You are waiting for an incredible adventure through the mazes of different levels, brick and block levels. Also there is an opportunity to return time and change the course of action in order to pass the level correctly. Your task is to collect all the diamonds that are in these labyrinths, labyrinths full of lasers and bayonets. Labyrinths, in which not everyone dare enter. Labyrinth through the blocks.
41. Astral Domine
After crash landing on a mysterious planet, you must explore the ruins of an ancient alien kingdom to retrieve the energy sphere that can restore power to your spaceship.
A single player interactive VR adventure designed for the HTC Vive.
REQUIRES VIVE HEADSET AND MOTION CONTROLLERS TO PLAY
42. Tiny Barbarian DX
What's a barbarian to do? Captured by crazed cultists, tied to a tree, and abandoned as buzzard chow, our pixelatd protagonist is ready for revenge! Sword & Sorcery! Might & Muscle! Are you Tiny enough for this Barbarian-sized adventure?
Tiny Barbarian DX is an action-packed sword 'em up inspired by fantasy pulp fiction. Like those short stories, the game is split into four distinct episodes, each with a new setting, new enemies, and new music! Best of all, when you buy the game, you will get all other episodes as they become available! Episode 1 is available now, with more coming soon! What are you waiting for? It's Time to Get Tiny!
- State of the art low-def graphics shock and amaze!
- Slice and slam fearsome foes with stunning swordplay!
- Jump, grab, and climb past precarious platforms push your pixel prowess to perfection!
- Full Color PDF Manual!
43. Quiet as a Stone
Countryside Exploration and CreationDiscover and Create.
- A casual creators minimalistic slow game.
- Unique locations featuring bespoke and generative art.
- Satisfying interactions. Mine crystals, smash things and place items
- Create your own unique environmental vignette with discovered items.
- Discover and toy with rare magic stones.
- Day to night cycle with evolving weather.
- Photography mode.
- Relaxing ambient audioscape and music.
Starting from your home backyard venture out from site to site collecting precious gems, discovering rare artefacts, stones & books of an imagined world. Use the items you find to create a miniature scene of your own. The rocks and earth are your canvas. Make a photographic record with your film camera and move onwards.All that is good must pass away
Embrace impermanence. Do good with what limited resources are available to you. Pause to look around at a scene you find, play around briefly and let the ambience play in the background, or stay a while and indulge in crafting a miniature world.
Categories in common with Quiet as a Stone: Casual
44. Adventures of Bertram Fiddle Episode 2: A Bleaker Predicklement
A Bleaker Predicklement is a hilarious AND mysterious point and click adventure game.
At long last Bertram Fiddle, leading Victorian Explorer, is able to continue his greatest adventure yet and resume the hunt for Geoff the Murderer.
With more puzzles, peculiar pigeons and puns A Bleaker Predicklement is full of everything you loved about Episode 1 and so much more.
Join Bertram as he finds himself framed for a murdering he did not commit!
Explore the smoggiest of alleyways!
Battle unspeakable monsters!
Solve puzzles and meet sinister characters as you track down Victorian London's most elusive serial killer!
And cringe at puns more dreadly than ever.
‘Tomorrow’ is a VR experience about how humans have evolved through language over time. It takes us on a mesmerizing journey from prehistoric caves and the Amazonian jungle to the top of the Himalayas. We finally approach ‘Tomorrow’, our next phase of evolution where VR is the new language.
Categories in common with Tomorrow: Adventure
46. BLOCK WARRIORS: "Open World" Game
- Block Warriors - a open-world game in a cubic style. You have the whole city called Voltorn City, filled with
Entertainments and dangers! Your goal is to climb the career ladder and establish your empire in two different ways!
You can legally earn, acquire businesses, real estate and just work at a construction site or take in
hand arms, become a leader of a criminal group and rob a bank!
- Full customization of the character.
Buy clothes of various kinds, accessories or you can go to the barber shop and completely change the image.
- Buying business.
On the bank account accumulated a little money? Put them into business and manage it! In Voltorn City there are many types of real estate!
From a simple bar, to an office or a club!
- Buying a property.
If you have nowhere to live, then the realtor agency offers you several types of houses and apartments! Buy real estate,
From the room in the hotel to a two-story house on the edge of the city, built in a modern style!
Every shop can be robbed. Be it a grocery or a bank! Each institution has a cashbox and a safe. Before
Robbery you will have to stock up on a drill! Don't forget about weapons! You have to deal with the police and special forces of Voltorn City!
- Gang Wars.
Your gang has a hierarchy! You must get gang respect, helping to clear the territory of the bandits. The higher your rank,
The more revenue will go to you!
- Garages, car tuning, auto show.
Tired of joyriding? Buy a garage and a car in the showroom! Tuning-garage provides repair services
and tuning. You can change the color, improve the engine, install neon and much more!
- Explore the game world in third or first person!
In the future, we will add an online mode and expand the city!
47. Call of Tomsk-7
Fight for your life in Call of Tomsk-7, a simple side-scrolling shooter. Horrifying monsters are pouring out of the forgotten and abandoned Soviet-era Tomsk-7 biological weapons facility. You must fight the creatures in a seemingly endless battle of attrition. Improve your score to unlock new weapons and perks in the form of hats that give you special upgrades and attributes to help survive the onslaught. You must strategically call in air drops of secondary weapons consisting of Molotov cocktails, land mines, Tomahawks, and anti-bug smoke bombs in order to ensure your long term survival.
Waste time before the inevitable end.
space to go into inspection modeleft click to interact, right click to inspect (in inspect mode)
scroll wheel in inspection mode to select weapons
Categories in common with ＳＴＡＴＩＣ－ＥＮＤ: Adventure
Egress - heroes-based BattleRoyale with focus on melee souls-like battles. Chose your hero with unique abilities, weapon and playstyle and fight for your life in the sinking multi-level city! The water is rising.Features:
- Solo or team-up modes.
- Alternate universe, combining the Victorian era, Lovecraft's mythology and Electro-punk.
- The multi-level City. Explore houses, stores, bars, clinics, sewer tunnels and much more.
- Elaborated combat system based on attacks and dodges, ability combinations, as well as strengths and weaknesses of the characters, their roles and equipment.
- Collectible artifacts and consumables. Change the parameters of the character, use potions, grenades and block the ways with fire.
- Special "ghost" mode. Leave tips and marks for alive players and influence the game even if you're dead.
50. Sonic Wings Special
Sonic Wings Special is a 1996 vertical-scrolling shoot 'em up that combines the features in Sonic Wings, Sonic Wings 2, and Sonic Wings 3.
It was ported to arcade as Sonic Wings Limited. It runs on a Sony ZN-1 JAMMA board.
Categories in common with Sonic Wings Special: Shooter