100 Best Games Like Cosmic Leap of 2020 - Cosmic Leap Alternatives
Trying to find games like Cosmic Leap? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Cosmic Leap, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Cosmic Leap that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Cosmic Leap Alternatives | Games Like Cosmic Leap
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Cosmic Leap in 2020. If there is something missing from the Cosmic Leap , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The game takes place in the city called Torchlight, which, according to the creators, is situated on the nameless mountain. The boomtown is built above a source of valuable crystal resource associated with magic. The resource is called Ember. It is not only of material and scientific value but also a source of dangerous effects on all living organisms.
Optionally, the player can take third-party quests or visit other dungeon locations, from which he cannot be transferred at any time to the city, unlike traditional positions.
The game generates each level of the dungeon, collecting together small chunks of the game environment. Each chunk is made by hand and can be used in a variety of rooms. They can contain various events and interactive objects, such as levers that open secret rooms or push bridges to a previously inaccessible site.
Also, an additional feature is that the player can choose a pet (wolf-dog, ferret or lynx), which will be fully involved in the game, helping the hero in the battles. The pet is equipped and can carry a small amount of stuff....
Great 3D platformer gameplay that challenges you on every step
A great variety of gameplay styles - from different flavors of platforming, to funky arcade racing ...
Space Rangers is an adventure, RPG, strategy and arcade game developed by Elemental Games. It came out on 11-06-2004. Micro Application published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Space Rangers on PC.
• KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
• KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
• KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD Remastered cinematics)
• KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
• KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Final MIX
• KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (HD Remastered cinematics)
• Celebrate 15 years of KINGDOM HEARTS with this essential collection - Remember and relive 6 adventures from KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Seeker Saga before the release of highly anticipated KINGDOM HEARTS III.
• Experience the magic of KINGDOM HEARTS - If you are new to the franchise, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is the perfect opportunity to start wielding your Keyblade to save the Disney worlds from darkness.
50GB minimum save size
SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. The “PlayStation”, the “PS” Family logo and “PS4” are registered trademarks and the PlayStation Network logo is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners. ...
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music!
Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo.
Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
Showcase your skill. Symphony's innovative per-song leaderboard rewards you more, when you dominate with less powerful weapons. Find the loadout that suits your style and show what you can do!Key features
- Battle a mysterious entity that absorbs and corrupts your music as it plays
- Cutting-edge music analysis adapts the game to any song you like!
- Innovative per-song leaderboard system rewards you based on your weapons and the difficulty level
- 5 unique sets of boss enemies to conquer
- 6 difficulty levels
- Discover, collect and equip weapons hidden inside your own music collection
- 30 achievements/medals to unlock
- Supported file types:
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- Linux: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AIFF
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- M4A & AAC supported via a DLC download for a small fee to cover patented decoder licensing costs (M4A & AAC also require the free QuickTime player)
- Full amBX™ support (cool lighting!) - Windows only
Games can be developed and deployed to your chosen mobile devices for rapid prototyping. AppGameKit does all the heavy lifting for you - making it easy to code, compile and then export apps to each platform. All you need to focus on is your game/app idea. It's that simple!
AppGameKit also caters for more seasoned developers, allowing you to use the AppGameKit C++ libraries and benefit from all the features of AppGameKit's core game engine. A great example of this Echoes+ developed by Binary Zoo and now FREE to download on STEAM;
You can create games with AppGameKit on Windows, Mac or Linux devices. The games you make with it can then be exported to run on;
- Android (inc Google, Amazon & Ouya)
- Raspberry Pi (free from TGC website)
- Cross platform Geany editor
- Code folding
- Colour schemes
- Edit multiple projects
- Fast Compiler
- Full de-bugger
- Broadcast direct to device
- Export to exe, app, ipa, apk
AppGameKit has commands for all the important areas of game creation. These can all be called as BASIC commands or as library calls in C++ and XCode.
- 3D Primitives
- 3D Bone Animations
- Ray Casting
- Camera controls
- Formats supported: .X .3ds .md3 .smd .md5 .lwo. .ac .b3d .dae .3d .lws .ms3d .blend .m3 .obj and .ago
- Character controller
- Rigid Bodies
- Contact reports
- Physics world commands
- Compound collision shapes
- Spine support
- Blend modes
- Image formats: jpeg, png
- Box 2D collision
- Render to Image
Sounds & Music
- Play sound files
- Play music files
- Sound formats: Wav
- Music formats: Mp3, Ogg, M4a
- Blending Sounds
- Change sound pitch and balance
- Multi Touch
- Controller support
- Joystick/Virtual Joystick
- Edit box
- Video playback
- Network (broadcasting, messages, shared variables)
- File I/O
- Social feeds - Facebook & Twitter (iOS & Android)
- In-app purchase (iOS & Android)
- Game Centre (iOS & Android)
- Notifications (iOS)
- Rate this app (iOS)
- Time & Date
- Camera access
- QR codes
- Zip archiving
- Extensive Help & tutorials
Slice fruit, don’t slice bombs – that is all you need to know to get started with the addictive Fruit Ninja action!
From there, explore the nuances of Classic, Zen and the fan favorite Arcade mode to expand your skills. Slice for a high score, use powerups and special bananas to maximum effect, and go crazy on the multi-slice Pomegranate.
All Blades and Dojos now have a unique effect on gameplay. Want a ten-fruit Great Wave? Bouncing clouds to never drop a fruit? Swirling tornados for epic combos? Mix and match your gear, experiment with all the powers and find what works for you!
There has never been a better time to play Fruit Ninja, so unsheath your sword and see what’s new in the game that started it all.
This is still just the beginning – we can’t wait for everyone to join us!
This game contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.
Views our terms of service at Http://halfbrick.com/tos
Take part in action-packed 8-Player team and free-for all battles. Tactical gameplay is essential to victory, while numerous distinct tanks, weapons, items, maps, and play styles make every match unique.Way Too Many Weapons
It's a bit ridiculous. Unlock, upgrade, and master over 200 unique power-packed weapons, from the intimidating 'Seagull' to the ever-powerful 'Mega-Nuke'. The best part is that we're building and adding more daily.Loads of Modes
Armored carnage must get old after a while, right? Wrong. Unique game modes keep things fresh and give you the opportunity to demolish tanks in a multitude of ways.Become the Best There Ever Was
Earn XP to level up and become king of the battlefield. Play through 100 unique ranks, each with their own rewards and unlocks. Global leaderboards and rankings keep things spicy.Upgrade Everything
And when we say everything, we mean everything. Upgrade your tank. Upgrade your skills. Upgrade your items. Upgrade your arsenal. All 200+ of the game's weapons can be upgraded to more powerful versions.Nature Doesn't Stand a Chance
Fully destructible terrain creates a dynamically changing battlefield. Earthquakes and other natural disasters keep you on your toes (just like in real life!)(Very) Active Development
We've been cranking out ShellShock Live updates with new features and awesome community suggestions almost daily. Check out the Announcements section for full release notes, or join the community on the Forums.Non-Evil Developers
In-game content is earned by playing, not paying. No microtransactions, no premium version, no bull. Once you own the game, you own everything. ...
INK has a similar feel to hardcore platformers like Super Meat Boy. The object of each level is to defeat all of the enemies in the room (if any) and reach the goal. However, the terrain is invisible to the player. The player can discover terrain by physically bumping into it, or by performing a double jump. The double jump sprays paint bullets out of the player and increases the player’s awareness of their surroundings. If the player happens to bump into spikes or falls to their death, paint will also shoot out from the player’s last position. The room isn’t wiped clean after death so that the player has an easier time navigating after multiple attempts! This expanded Steam version includes new mechanics, Boss encounters to provide a nice challenge and a change of pace.Deluxe EditionThe Deluxe Edition includes a copy of INK plus the Soundtrack + Art DLC all in one place!Key Features
- 75 platforming levels to test your skills
- Defeat challenging Bosses!
- Jump on enemies to open the exit portal
- Explore levels by painting them with your double jump or, well, dying. Death has never been so useful!
- Experience the game’s tight and responsive controls that don’t make you feel cheated when you die
WEAPONS: Weapons reload on the go and they never run out of bullets. No need to hoard ammo for the boss battle! The various weapons can be found or purchased (depending on the game mode) and each one has its strengths and weaknesses.
GHOST: The protagonist is not the android you see, but the being that remotely controls it: a mysterious digital ghost that can leave its robot chassis, pass through doors and walls, control enemy androids, and use their own tools against them. What happens if the robot you control gets destroyed, you ask? Then your ghost will be free to control something else, or return to your main body.
UPGRADES: You can have as many as you can collect. The upgrades are passive, so they work without needing any special controls, and they don't run out or deactivate. They come in a large assortment, from aggressive drones to bullet improvements. Remember that the more you get, the more OP you are.
ITEMS: Devices you can use at any time. High-tech equivalents to potions and scrolls.
GEEKIES: Spread throughout the game are hidden "geekies". If you find one and activate it, something related to that geekie will change in the game (not affecting gameplay)... and the challenge is to find out what changes. I know, it sounds silly, but some of them are funny.
SECRETS: 200 rooms have secrets in them that can be revealed by performing a specific action. If you find a secret, you're rewarded with a small permanent powerup that will make your character more powerful. In addition, finding all of the secrets in each level will reward you with something very special.
MAP: The whole map has around 300 rooms, divided into zones. Each zone has its own enemies, its own ambience, its own soundtrack, and, of course, its own boss.
STORY: The story is not to save the world, but rather to go on an intruiging journey wrought with humor. Not to mention all the dialogues and cinematics, all voiced in English.
GAME MODES: Ghost has 2 game modes: "classic" and "survival". Classic is similar to a metroidvania, where the more you advance through the game, the more stuff you obtain and the harder the enemies become. Survival is crazier, as you get stuff much faster and you'll soon turn into a killing machine, but you lose everything when you die.
SKILL TREE: The RPG component of the game is found in the skill tree, where you can spend skill points to level up characters, obtaining special skills for each one. Depending on what skills you select, your gameplay will change in an interesting way.
And the rest is a mystery, one that I shouldn't spoil... you'll just have to discover the rest on your own. ...
Practice, spectate and play live matches seamlessly online, compete in Leagues, share, challenge and create epic trickshots within our exclusive Trickshot Editor, enrol in the Pool Nation Cup, explore our unique rule set customisation tool and re-discover this much-loved sport.
Pool Nation FX flawlessly blends reality with the impossible, resulting in the finest example of digital pool you will ever play. ...
- Infinite Levels: A platformer designed with a fully random level generator. Every level is brand new. The difficulty caters to all skill levels, from casual to hard core. Also, save and send levels to friends!
- Hero Selection:
- Smash, shoot and stomp your way through entire cities and planetary defences
- PVP Multiplayer mode (online and offline) for up to four players
- Create your own planets using the build in Planet Editor
- Six enemy types with stronger variations to face & defeat
- Four playable characters
- 56 story mode levels
- 4 Multiplayer game modes
A fire giant with the ability to send out flaming heat waves from his hands. He is incredibly skilled in close quarters combat, robust, violent, and has a variety of physical attacks to crush any resistance.
A water type overlord, Terbang is equipped with gravity emitters that allow her to float. While the fastest overlord, her attacks are not as strong as her brothers. She uses projectiles to attack and is able to charge her attack to create a massive power attack.
One of the strongest overlords, Phemus does not travel at high speeds, but due to his four arms is able to deal massive damage at close range.
A hulking walking armour with two massive arms and tentacle-like protuberances as hair, he has a devastating spin attack which can be incredibly dangerous combined with a boost at the right time.Other titles from Excalibur Games ...
Collect Starbits and transform your ship into an unstoppable drilling machine, so powerful it can blast through entire planets! And with 12 energetic game modes to choose from, get ready for intergalactic pandemonium like you’ve never seen before!
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!
PS3™ system software v3.60 or higher, HD 3D display with compatible 3D active glasses and highspeed HDMI cable (sold separately) required for 3D features. Visit www.us.playstation.com/support/3D for details.
400KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Stereoscopic 3D compatible
Big Sky Infinity™ 2012 Ripstone Ltd. Developed by Voofoo Studios Ltd and Boss Baddie. “Big Sky Infinity” is a trademark of Ripstone Ltd. All rights reserved. ...
Several years after the end of the Second War, multiple branches of the Librarium reputed to command a force as powerful as an entire nation’s army were suddenly and utterly destroyed. Inexplicably, the hidden cauldrons within each branch were also completely decimated. The few survivors spoke in hushed, shaken tones of a single man who had
appeared out of nowhere, cutting down all in his path.
Main Game Features
Expanded Character Roster: In addition to the downloadable characters offered for the previous entry in the series (Makoto, Valkenhyn, and Platinum the Trinity), EXTEND introduces Relius Clover, the mad puppeteer and Carl's father, as a playable character. Master a whole new way of fighting with Relius as he uses his marionette, Ignis, to turn the tide of battle.
Enhanced Story Mode: Relive and rediscover the events that took place in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger or venture forth into one of four all new story scenarios!
New and Revised Game Modes: Take on the strongest of foes in Unlimited Mars Mode or fight your way to the bottom of Abyss Mode!
Fully Revised Combat System: All characters, new and old, have been thoroughly rebalanced and armed with all new strategies and combos to take your game to the top!
Improved Online Multiplayer: Battle it out in BlazBlue’s acclaimed online mode with all new multiplayer features, such as online team battles! ...
The goal of the game is to drive your little ship from one end to another, dodging numerous obstacles, solving puzzles, opening new passages with checkpoints and discovering unique game mechanics by yourself. There are 50 levels, and there is also a cool medal system so you can always try your best for that shiny gold medal.
**Slow ability- allows for the player to slow down everything except for the player itself.
**Blink ability- allows you to jump a short distance. If you manage to time it right, you can even jump through some of the obstacles in the game.
Enjoy the uplifting music, breath taking visuals, solve puzzles, don't be afraid to fail, the game might be a bit tricky towards the end, but everyone can master it. ...
Collect and customize 35 vehicles in this pick-up-and-play arcade racer. Take on 18 obstacle and short-cut filled circuits built for chaotic, combative competition – speed past spilt sticky jam on the kitchen table, dodge flaming Bunsen burners as you take your opponents back to school and dodge the runaway train as you race around a railway set!
Stay on track by using a range of awesome and ridiculous power-ups to send your rivals into a spin, including mines, machine guns and, of course, giant car-mounted hammers.
Master six game modes in the single-player game, then turn friends into foes in manic four player multiplayer - local, online or with a mix - perfect for those one-more-go gaming session that race into the night!
Toybox Turbos – the top-down racing game bursting with miniaturized mayhem, featuring dinosaurs, combine harvesters, golf-buggies and so MUCH more! ...
**Angry Birds 2 is optimized for iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini 2 and iPod Touch 5G or newer. You can try it on older devices, but we can't guarantee a smooth bird flinging experience!
CHOOSE YOUR BIRD!
It’s the ultimate slingshot action strategy – YOU choose which bird to fling next! “But that makes it easier, right?” WRONG! You’ll need to choose wisely if you’re going to stop those eggs from getting scrambled. Plus, crush those pigs and blocks to fill up the Destruct-O-Meter and earn extra birds!
NEW MULTI-STAGE LEVELS!
You’ve never seen Piggy Island like this – jaw-droppingly stunning levels brimming with exotic plants, quirky details, fun animations and plenty of peril. Those naughty porkies are now experts at building physics defying towers: levels now have multiple stages for an added challenge. Uh oh.
Blizzards, Hot Chilis, Golden Ducks and other outrageous spells give you an added advantage against those swindling swine. And when you need some serious help, guess who’s at hand to make a pork-smashing cameo? That’s right, it’s the sardine loving Mighty Eagle. Oh yeah!
CHALLENGE OTHER PLAYERS!
Challenge players from across the world in the Arena to see who’s the best bird flinger of them all! Connect to Facebook and play new tournaments every day to earn feathers and level-up your flock. In the Arena you play until you run out of birds and spells, so get out there and solve the puzzles – you’re only up against the rest of the planet.
DEFEAT BOSS PIGGIES!
There’s some serious bad guys on Piggy Island, and your slingshot skills are needed to take them down. Foreman Pig, Chef Pig and the infamous King Pig will stop at nothing to keep your eggs. Are you gonna let ‘em get away with that? It’s time to hit that pork and teach ‘em a lesson.
** Unity Awards 2015 Finalist! **
Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available. Either way, get ready to rain destruction on those swindling swine!
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
Come and fix the world movement tampered with by a mirror image code with three beauties!
This is a world of the perfect combination of a cool parkour game and a traditional music game——Muse Dash!!
You’re destined to be our Master!
What? You don’t have nimble fingers? Meow~ Don’t be too modest!
So, don’t worry! If you do not excel in playing action games,
you can still overcome the difficulties by dancing to the music!
Choose your favorite beauty to go through the romantic backdrop. Now let’s get started with our journey to wipe out all the adorkable monsters!!!
Dance to the music and beat enemies from above and ahead with simple left-and-right operations. Be careful of the barriers! Although it’s not difficult to operate, but it’s definitely an interesting game! There are abundant songs to select and meticulously designed beats! Just wait to be stunned!
You will go through an unprecedented experience of the perfect visual effects of a parkour game and the traditional gameplay of a music game.
◆ Unique and fashionable art design.
There are 30 popular songs initially. Stay tuned for continuous updates!
◆ Different music styles are matched to different scenes, enemies and Bosses.
We have beauties, adorable pets and even adorkable enemies! Believe me, you will even be impressed by the Boss!
What? You’ve had enough?? Alright, that’s the most I can do for you...
◆ Well-designed scripts and Japanese VO.
Publisher Facebook： @XDNetworkInc
Galaga®Legions DX & © 2011 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. ...
• Tactical Space Combat: Encounter unique tactical challenges in every mission, with dynamically generated maps, victory conditions, and foes.
• Fully Customizable Starships: Create an armada that fits your tactical plan with modular spaceship design.
• Diplomacy, Strategy, and Exploration: Expand the influence of your Federation and gain the trust of the citizens of new planets. Use the unique abilities of the each planet to enhance your fleet and Federation, and keep your opponents in check. Build improvements on worlds to increase the capabilities and resources of your Federation.
• A Galaxy Of Adventure: Explore the galaxy as you lead your fleet to distant worlds and complete missions to help the citizens of these planets. Fight pirates, protect colony ships, destroy rogue AI, and more.
• Multiple Paths To Victory: Will you win by conquering the greatest threat to the galaxy? Or will you unite a plurality of worlds in your Federation? Perhaps you will lead your people to push the frontiers of science. Each choice you make carries consequences on your path to victory ...
Acceleration of SUGURI 2 is a direct sequel to Sora.Key Features:
- Fast-paced, tactical duel-style bullet hell
- Full HD resolution support and beyond
- Three game modes: Story, Arcade and Match Mode
- Online and Split-screen Multiplayer
- Over 10 characters from the SUGURI universe to battle with
** App Store Best of 2015 **
Shadowmatic is an imagination-stirring puzzle where you rotate abstract objects in a spotlight to find recognizable silhouettes in projected shadows, relevant to the surrounding environment.
“Other Worlds” is a chapter of Shadowmatic with over 30 levels in 3 unique thematic environments: Ancient Worlds, Music and Space. The chapter is available as a separate purchase.
The game combines stunning visuals with relaxing and captivating gameplay.
On your journey to discover the right solution you will stumble upon many unexpected and infinitely varied silhouettes.
The game features 12 rooms, each flavored with unique concept, atmosphere, and music.
- - - - - - - - - -
“Simple to the point of beauty, and beautiful to the point of becoming a work of art, this is a game you won't want to win, because you won't want the experience to end” - Pocket Gamer
“It's fun, it's unique, and it's the perfect type of game to show off to people who typically don't play video games, as it's almost like an interactive piece of art” - Touch Arcade
“It’s always awesome to see a breathtaking, unique, and thoroughly innovative puzzle game pop up on the App Store” - Macworld
“Full of whimsical puzzles and thoughtful designs, Shadowmatic is a delightful and captivating iOS game” - CNET
“'Fantastically original': Shadowmatic works modern-day wonders with the ancient Chinese art of shadow puppetry” - The Guardian
“It’s like a mind-bending shadow-puppet spectacle” - TIME
“This game requires you to look at things a little differently” - Washington Post
- - - - - - - - - -
The game includes a system of hints. To enjoy the game to its fullest, however, we recommend resorting to them on rare occasions only.
Every room in the game features its own music arrangement, adding up to the distinctive atmosphere and feel in each. The music is best experienced with headphones, and is available separately on iTunes.
-- More than 100 levels in 12 unique environments
-- Gorgeous graphics
-- Secondary objectives
-- Nonlinear level progression
-- 3D parallax view
-- Arcade Mode
-- Synchronization with Apple TV
** The game is optimized for every iOS device separately (starting from iPhone 4 and newer), however it's best experienced on the latest devices.
** Please note that the game is larger than 150MB and can only be downloaded using Wi-Fi.
Follow us on Twitter: @ShadowmaticGame
Join us on Facebook: @Shadowmatic
Follow us on Instagram: @Shadowmatic
Questions? Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Triada Studio is a computer graphics and animation studio with over 20 years of industry experience. Shadowmatic is the company’s first project that bridges its vast computer graphics experience with an experimental in-house 3D engine. ...
KNIGHTS AND BIKES is a hand-painted action-adventure set on a fictional British island in the late 1980s, inspired by coming-of-age movies like The Goonies and classic games like Earthbound and Secret of Mana.
The story features two new friends: Nessa & Demelza. They're tough and imaginative girls exploring the island of Penfurzy in search of mysteries and treasure. Cycling around on their bikes, exploring the natural beauty of their surroundings, they experience their first taste of a more grown-up freedom. But this new-found independence also leads them into danger, both modern and ancient.
With a mixture of ingenuity and imagination, they deal with enemies and a challenging environment using frisbees, water-balloons, a cranked-up stereo, a pet goose, and more. The trinkets they collect from their adventures allow them to upgrade their bikes and widen their treasure-hunt.
As Nessa and Demelza try to figure-out the puzzling adult world around them, it's their friendship and imagination that guides them on their quest: to find the legendary treasure! (as well as saving some of those stupid adults that just keep disappearing).
The game is by Rex Crowle, (Creative Director: Tearaway/Tearaway-Unfolded, Art & Design: LittleBigPlanet) and by Moo You (Gameplay Programmer: Ratchet & Clank and LittleBigPlanet). Audio design by Kenny Young (Audio Lead: Tearaway & LittleBigPlanet) and with a musical score by Daniel Pemberton (Composer: The Man From Uncle, Steve Jobs, King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword)Things to Do Best friends forever! Play single-player with an AI companion, couch co-op or online co-op.
Solve puzzles and deal with enemies using your improvised abilities! These include: frisbees, water-balloons, puddle-stomping welly boots, and a powerful boom-box stereo.
Work together! Both characters have different skills so you'll want to experiment with how they combine in order to succeed.
Explore the island! Seek out its modern tourist-attractions and ancient ruins, both on foot and on your customised bikes.
Discover treasure! Ranging from trinkets like broken action-figures and animal skulls, to the legendary riches rumoured to be hidden on the island.
Upgrade your bikes! Barter with adults (offload your junk) so you can personalise your bikes, unlock extra abilities or at the very least: get those training-wheels removed!
Tend to your pet goose! Captain Honkers has a keen nose-beak and can help you find what you need, if you keep him fed and happy.
Grand Chase is an action-RPG massively multiplayer game developed by KOG. It was originally released in 2008. It was published by Ntreev USA. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Grand Chase on PC.
The faster you play the more you risk and as you know: no risk no fun.
Check how long you will survive on the clock face, avoid the clock hands and jump between 4 points as fast as you can to reach the top of the leaderboards.
Unlock all the characters, watches and hats! Style your favorite insect with unique hat!
- online multiplayer exclusively on Steam
- 16+ characters to unlock
- 5+ watches to jump on
- 15+ hats to try on
- ultimate Rock & Roll soundtrack!
- one-touch controls
- brand new jumpy gameplay ...
A Game Nobody Should Play.
When the Darkness comes is a walking simulator whose glitchy and dark tale tries to illustrate the hardships of depression and anxiety through a variety of imaginary digital landscapes.
A clock, a piano and a girl. What do they all mean?
What is meaning, anyway? What has meaning?
Do you have one? A path, a goal, something determined, pre-determined?
A light to follow?
Discover a world filled with loneliness and fear. A world where despair breathes and hope dies. A world about you, about us. A world about humanity and about life.Before StartingThis Experience is NOT for everyone.
This Experience explores themes such as depression, anxiety, verbal abuse, manipulative control, and suicide.
This game could also potentially trigger epilepsy attacks.
Seriously, do NOT play this Experience if you believe this might affect you in any way.
The first Arc should take about one hour to complete.ControlsMovement: WASD or arrow keys
Controls are customizable in the launcher (under the Input tab). ...
- 80+ progressively challenging missions
- 18 themed sectors with a variety of obstacles to overcome
- 4 unique galaxies with distinctive visuals and an acclaimed ambient soundtrack
- Intuitive 3-star rating system with varying level objectives
- Distinctive gameplay that revolves around zero-gravity navigation
- Choose between mouse or controller-activated gameplay
- Support for achievements, statistics and leaderboards
Wolverine is an action video game developed by Software Creations and published by LJN for the NES, and was released exclusively in North America in 1991. It is a licensed game based on the Marvel Comics superhero of the same name, as well as the X-Men....
With twelve huge levels, full keyboard and controller support, upgradable skills and a full set of achievements and collectables to discover, Explodemon captures the essence and nostalgic feel instantly recognisable from SNES-era platformers with the depth and variety of more recent indie platform titles.Features:
• Explore 12 gigantic levels of intense platforming action set across three diverse worlds
• Adapt to a constantly changing gameplay experience with new skills and hazards aplenty!
• Evolve Explodemon into your own personal destruction machine with upgradable skills
• Countless collectables and 20 achievements add a modern depth to the retro style
• Enjoy a comic story told with suitable aplomb and panache!
• Full controller support ...
An intense first person shooter experience awaits you in Phantom Soldier. Battle through 8 soul punching levels and defeat spirit summoning commanders. Complete missions to unlock new weapons and enhancements for your hero. Harness the essence of the souls you dispatch and stay alive. Close the portals tying them here and restore peace to this world and your family. ...
KOI reflects a tranquil and mesmerizing experience as you embark on an introspective journey through the lens of a lone koi fish separated from its owner and is the last hope for purifying waters polluted by mankind. It’s up to you to turn the tide and guide the koi through eight artfully rendered stages that will take you into the murky as well as enchanting waters, deep below the surface.
Turmoil and Serenity on the Horizon
Become immersed in the life of the lotus pond with a spellbinding soundtrack as you guide the koi through unknown waters. Cleanse the tainted waters by maneuvering past obstacles, solving puzzles by guiding koi to open flowers and release the Light Fish, memorizing melodies hidden within deadened branches and restore the ecosystem.
Explore the Ever-Evolving Koi Pond
In the award-winning game, KOI the lotus pond takes on a life of its own as it is presented in vibrant, high definition visuals optimized for PC. The world is waiting to be uncovered and you must help restore the ecosystem along the way.
Peace of Mind
Escape the realities of life and achieve a level of mindful satisfaction. ...
Play as Mayfly, a young girl literally snatched away from her normal life by Ferace, a humongous demon. Mayfly is weak and powerless, knowing nothing of combat, so instead she must use her wit and agility to get as far away as possible from Ferace and the mindless monsters that he warns her about.
In her adventure she encounters many tools, all of which prove to make for bad weapons in her hands, think about what the tools are good for in real life and it will all come together.
Back in 2014 This game was originally designed to play with keyboard and mouse, the option to support gamepad controls was added later on demand using Game Cube and Logitech controllers. While those can work the game just fine, X-Box360 and similar controllers has a different analog axis orientation which was not able to be tested originally when building the gamepad support. ...
- Simple: Collect shards from the ever-growing swarm to score
- Vertical: Shoot into the ground or close enemies to fly skywards
- Explosive: Collide with pink bombs to take out all close enemies
- Challenging: All enemies as well as you are defeated in one hit
- Handcrafted: Custom-made optimized engine and original theme song
- Intense: Music visualization and 10,000 enemies in an infinite arena
- Fun: Tight controls, instant action, fair enemies and no randomness
Space Giraffe is an abstract action arcade style game that takes place in a succession of beautiful environments generated by an advanced graphics synthesizer. It presents itself as a shooter but the more you play the more you discover the hidden depths and strategies that make the gameplay satisfyingly rich and rewarding. This is the boldest evolution of the trance-shooter, created by the company that helped to define the genre with the groundbreaking “Tempest 2000”.
- 200 levels of trancetastic action.
- Beautiful abstract graphics that respond to audio input.
- Deep gameplay that rewards strategic and thoughtful play.
- Accessible enough to entertain a novice player, but deep enough to satisfy the arcade expert.
- Intense, satisfying, synaesthesiac shooting action that you'll return to again and again in search of ever higher scores.
Tonight, in the Queen's realm of Ilance, two prodigies representing the Knight and Aristocrat factions will do battle in ‘the Adjuvant Trial’. This ritual, which has been held since the founding of the nation, decides which faction will hold military and political authority, and protect the Queen, the living symbol of the realm. The fate of the nation is at stake as these two girls set aside their childhood friendship and undergo a trial in which there can be only one victor.
Croixleur Sigma is 60FPS of high speed hack-and-slash arcade action game by Japanese indie developer souvenir circ. and featuring gameplay reminiscent of the Devil May Cry series' Bloody Palace mode.
- Play as either Lucrezia Visconti or Francesca Storaro and battle your way up the tower through hordes of oncoming monsters to learn the secrets behind the Adjuvant Trial!
- 20 Weapons to collect, each with a unique special move! Pick the load-out that suits your fighting style!
- Simple but satisfying combo system, including Move Canceling, Attack Nullifying, Invincible Dashing, and Rigid Body States!
- Take on the Adjuvant Trial in Story Mode with separate stories and multiple endings for both characters!
- Test your mettle and hone your skills in Time Attack Mode, Survival Mode, and Challenge Mode!
- Local 2 player co-op: take on the monster hordes with a friend in in Dramatic Battle mode!
- Full Japanese voice over
- 42 achievements, online leaderboards, and Steam Trading Cards!
He blew up his house, now he lives in space instead.DEATH RAY MANTA
Two sticks, one fish, some flashing lights. Death Ray Manta is, quite definitely, a videogame in the purest sense. Rejigged, rebuilt, remastered for Steam in the year of our Molyneux 2015.
Death Ray Manta is a short form top down arena shooter where you blow up enemies using colourful laserbeams. You spawn in the centre of the screen, moments later the screen is filled with mines, robots, rabbits and lasers from beyond the stars. Collect space gems for a bonus and shoot everything else that you can in order to flash lights at yourself. Aim for your own personal high score. How far into fish space can you get?
32 screens of increasingly colourful and crazy laser firing mayhem from the brains behind (amongst other things) Squid Yes, Not So Octopus, SYNSO 2 and the challenge mode in Waves. Also, he's that hairy dude off the internet. You know the one.
Death Ray Manta is made with the fine assistance of Mike Daw who provided the legwarmer chic tunes and Andy White, who helped out under the hood and kept me sane. Cover art by the legendary Ste Pickford.
"Absolutely Brilliant!" - Rob Fearon ...
- Intense and gripping sci-fi space adventure simulation
- Explore new procedurally generated galaxies each playthrough
- Galaxies full of mysterious places, Battlestations and dangerous encounters
- Carry out missions, discover new technology, and help humanity survive
- Unique turret upgrade system, never seen in a game before
- Superb pixel graphics and effects
GoD Factory: Wingmen is a multiplayer space combat game played through fast-paced and intense 4 vs 4 player matches. This unique blend of competitive multiplayer and tactical space combat will keep you busy and challenged for hundreds of hours.
Bring your friend and defeat the enemy’s Carrier!
Lead 4 original species to victory in a galactic battle under the silent watch of gigantic GoD defying the laws of physics. Develop and customize powerful gunships and embark on this tactical battle with your friends! Share your gunships, cooperate and experience pure multiplayer greatness where every player's contribution matters. Survive the relentless fire of enemy players through a visually dazzling and frantic space shooter, and ultimately defeat the opponent’s Carrier!Key Features:• A true team-based competitive multiplayer experience in an interstellar environment
• Two gunships per player, doubling your tactical options and customization
• Share gunships among friends for a deep team play experience
• 4 vs 4 gameplay in which each player is rewarded for his contribution no matter his role
• Fast-paced space shooter mixed with team-based competitive multiplayer
• Play with bots who respond to your commands or act on their own
• Dozens of activated special abilities offering tremendous tactical options
• Over a thousand different gunship parts with different stats, divided among four playable species ...
This colourful, gorgeous world is a feast for the eye. Thanks to the great animation you’ll know how Shiny’s feeling at every twist and turn- if he is happy, frightened, tired or angry. This will help you to solve even the toughest of challenges. Remember to use Shiny's glow skilfully; only when he is lit up can his children will follow him, but beware, for this makes him easier prey for his enemies…
Direct gamepad controls, Steam Achievements and Trading Cards top off the whole thing - resulting in a great overall package. Can you reunite Shiny with his family? ...
- 10 custom-built levels with amazing visuals and effects!
- Discover and support both up-and-coming musicians and your favorite established artists!
- Learn about the artists and where you can follow them, as well as download their other music
- Progress through three difficulty modes by mastering the music and upgrading your ship
- Complete objectives and Steam achievements, collect Trading Cards, and top the leaderboards!
- Omni - Urban Metaphor
- Dubsective - Synergy
- Spock - Break It Up
- Minecraft Universe - Eclipse
- Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
- Varien - Metalworks
- Minesweepa - Leviathan
- Totally Sick - Distorted
- Summer School - Choose Your Weapon
- NGHTMRE - MTRD
- James Egbert - Menu Music
In an all-new, completely revamped LUXOR Evolved, the chains are faster, the power-ups more awesome, the shooters more stealthy. In this retro-styled arcade shooter, you’ll experience a faster, more intense LUXOR, unlike any you’ve seen before.
Revisiting the arcade classics, LUXOR Evolved is action packed with 65 unique levels, addicting effects and sound tracks. This number one marble shooter game has tons to keep the challenges coming and your shooter firing.Key Features:
- 65 levels of all-new fast and furious LUXOR
- 7 Interactive Sound Tracks
- 21 power-ups and 3 super power-ups that upgrade your Shooter
- 4 Game modes
- Unlockable secret levels and bonus levels
- 33 Achievements
- Single Player Features — Decide where you want to go and what missions you will fly as you explore the vast and richly inhabited universe.
- Fight in furious space combat battles around the most massive ships and stations ever created in a space game.
- Explore a multi-sided in-game story line and make crucial decisions that will change your future.
- Featuring intense team tactics and BASE WARS. Talk to other star pilots and coordinate attacks with Voice-Over-Net.
- CHOOSE SIDES — Battle across multiple sectors as you fight to destroy opponent's base.
- Featuring Bruce Cambell as the voice of Jake Logan
HIII:PE also features an extra track/level by French flashcore artist HFK, pushing the engine to a gameplay tempo of 360BPM.
- Hardcore, uncompromising vertical scrolling bullet hell/invader hell action.
- Tempo-synced Gameplay (invader movement, bulletpatterns and more get triggered at the pulse of a beat)
- Adaptive Difficulty (harder as you play better)
- Generative Gameplay (never the same level twice)
- Dominate the Steam Leaderboards and unlock all the Achievements!
- Full Controller Support (+ Vibration)
- An OST of 10 tracks by renowned artists in the world of electronic music, such as: Carl Finlow / Ronny Ragtroll / Karl Lihagen / Atomhead / Subjex / Zuvuya / Mergel / NoProblemCore / Psykovsky & Arcek / HFK and WK(ES).
- Beautiful, animated graphics.
- Many levels with increasing difficulty.
- Short story.
- Memorable adventure.
- Simple and intuitive gameplay.
Sounds you find introduce cinematic cutscenes as the story unfolds. You can combine a soda can with a drumstick to unlock hi-hat sounds or search the hidden corners of the world and you might run across a character who will share a bassline with you.
You’re equipped with a Sound Scanner to help you track down sounds. Rapidly hunt the desert for hidden objects by remote controlled “Roboball” with its first person camera.
You create new combinations of sounds with your portable holographic music mixer complete with volume faders and effects. After collecting all the sounds, you will perform a live show. If the audience likes it enough, you can advance to the next level.Key Features:
* Original sounds and music compositions
* Realtime film quality cinematic cutscenes
* 8-Channel sound mixing with 24 discoverable sound options + effects
* Play with your mouse and keyboard or a game controller
* 4K Resolution support ...
If you look at old rock concerts, you’ll see these HUGE synthesizers that the musicians connect together to make electronic sounds. These instruments are literally enveloping the player. SoundStage attempts to capture the feel of those epic music machines then take it to the next level with tools only possible in a virtual environment. All in a world inspired by the airbrush paintings and computer graphics of the 80s.
Hook up your sounds to the electro-maracas, drive your keyboard with a 3D theremin, and get ready to jam in your VR SoundStage. ...
Set across strange and alien landscapes, help a group of stranded astronauts find a route to safety. Travel through time, work with your past selves and solve paradoxes as you take on this uniquely challenging puzzler.
Each level represents a brief but hazardous moment in time. Levels are completed by guiding each astronaut to an exit that matches their colour, within a limited time frame. When all astronauts reach an exit the level is complete.
- Control time and alter the outcome of each level
- Work with your past selves to solve puzzles
- 60 Levels to complete
- 13 achievements to unlock
- Branching Narrative : Every decision made as Odell will change the story -- whether it’s getting closer to finding the murderer, stabilizing the kingdom, or helping the next monarch rise to power.
- Stats Management: Odell’s decisions will affect her stats, which will help her debate her beliefs in court.
- Debate Mini-Game: The game features an entertaining mini-game where Odell (with the help from the stats she’s earned on her journey) will debate a variety of topics to uncover new, important information.
- Girl x Boy / Girl x Girl Romances: Just because Odell is ruling a kingdom doesn’t mean she won’t save some time for romance :)
- Voice Acting: Serafina’s Crown features a cast of talented voice actors that bring the story to life.
The sequel takes place seven years after the end of Serafina’s Saga. Grand Prince Robil Feldren dies of an illness -- and a few weeks later, Queen Belatrix Grandil dies in in the midst of a “hunting accident.” Serafina Elborn and her husband Reuben Jeridar are poised to take the throne, except for one big problem: Many nobles suspect that Reuben Jeridar arranged the assassination of Belatrix Grandil.
Players take on the role of Odell Perin, who is unwittingly thrust into a position of power. Due to her neutral stance, Odell Perin is elected to serve as Regent long enough to settle the ongoing disputes -- and thus determine who will become the next King or Queen of Darzia.
Serafina’s Crown is a visual novel with elements of fantasy, adventure and romance. Every decision Odell makes as Regent of Darzia will change the story arc to favor the different Gods. These decisions will allow Odell to get closer to solving the murder, but they can also make things more complicated for the inexperienced ruler. . . .
The game also features a debate system that allows Odell to argue points in court based on the stats she has earned throughout the game. Winning debates further Odell’s quest in finding Belatrix’s killer and choosing the next monarch of Darzia.
*WARNING*: This game contains mature content in the form of strong language and sexual themes ...
Cosmic Leap game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Cosmic Leap
Time your jumps from planet to planet, avoid the obstacles thrown in your path and blast off to safety with your rocketship!
Play through 100 small levels that will test your reaction skills!
Are you COSMIC enough to clear all the levels?!? Can you collect all the coins? Can you finish the levels while the counter is still warming up? Can you beat the COSMIC levels? Then, and only then, can you call yourself, truly ... COSMIC!
- 100 levels to master! Get the best times and collect all the coins!
- 40 colorful characters to unlock!
- 9 rocketships to unlock! Blast off in style!
- Colorful voxel graphics and retro arcade sounds
- Optional retro TV game effect
- Full controller support