The best games like Condemned: Criminal Origins are:
- arrow_rightMax Payne 3
- arrow_rightBrothers - A Tale of Two Sons
- arrow_rightResident Evil 2
- arrow_rightAlien: Isolation
- arrow_rightResident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2
- arrow_rightHer Story
- arrow_rightF.E.A.R. 3
100 Best Games Like Condemned: Criminal Origins:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (30)
- iOS (18)
- Android (7)
- macOS (42)
- Linux (30)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (20)
- Xbox (8)
- PlayStation 3 (27)
- PlayStation 2 (17)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
Half-Life is the original game in the series. Being a revolutionary at the time, we follow the story of Gordon Freeman - a silent scientist at the facility called Black Mesa. Arriving late at work and hastily doing his routine he runs into the experiment field. However, the experiment goes completely wrong and opens a portal to a completely different dimension called Xen. The laboratory is destroyed as well as the facility itself, as unknown creatures like Vortigaunts are now everywhere in the facility. Gordon must battle his way to the surface and find a way to close the portal.
One of the main features of Half-Life was story-telling through scripted sequences within the actual gameplay. Without having cutscenes, the game was able to tell the full story of the game by showing scripted deaths, dialogues, character appearance while the gameplay was moving one. By not ripping off the player from the process, the game feels much more smooth as it continues. Despite his science nature, Gordon is masterfully using his weapons and destroys any enemy at his path with rifles, grenades, shotguns and much more.
2. Max Payne 3
In Max Payne III we see Max from a new perspective. Taking place nine years after the second game, Payne left the police department in New York and now serves as a private security contractor in São Paulo, Brazil. Guarding the Branco family - Ricardo, Victor and Marcelo, everything turns into a disaster when a local street gang kidnaps Ricardo's wife. In attempt saving Ricardo's wife, another outlaw involves. In the end, Max has to infiltrate the gang to save Fabiana and perform some justice.
Even if Max is old, he still can put on a hell of a fight. A cover system provides some good tactical advantages and bullet time is now something iconic for the series. Manipulating with time, Max can perform some amazing tricks to kill his opponent. Also, you can shoot from any angle basically, while lying on the ground. If that isn't enough for you, you can obliterate your enemies with melee attacks or blow them up by using explosives.
As another feature of the game, no loading screens are involved. Cut-scenes are also interactive, and with that, the process of the game is absolutely smooth which makes the best experience from an intense shooter.
3. Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is a story about teamwork. Having a very curious setup, the story follows two brothers on a quest. With their mother dead and father being heavily ill, the only way to save is to bring water from the Tree of Life. But on their way, they will have to challenge the world and themselves. Villages, mountains and forests, bullies, trolls and wolves will await Naiee and Naia on their journey.
With having such setup, the game found a perfect way to portray this world to the audience. The beautiful visual style and something in between adventure and a platformer make the game an exciting experience. Although that is not the most curious thing about the game. With having two brothers involved in a story, the game actually gives you an opportunity to control both of them. You can solve puzzles by simultaneously moving both of the characters. For example, one of your heroes must distract an enemy, and another is supposed to go behind. This amazing feature provides you with one of the most unique experiences as you play two characters at once.
4. Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 is the remake of the 1998 game of the same name.
The plot of the remake is identical to that of the original game. The story follows the survivors of a zombie virus outbreak in the fictional Raccoon City. There are two protagonists: Claire Redfield, a high school student, and Leon Kennedy, a policeman. They both search for the ways to escape the infested city. Companions, such as Ada Wong and Sherry, occasionally follow the protagonists. The characters eventually uncover the dark secrets of the Umbrella Corporation, which created the virus as a biological weapon, and fight its monsters, such as the Tyrant.
The player controls either Leon or Claire from the third person view in a 3D environment. The two protagonists' storylines are intertwined. The player can complete the scenario playing one of the protagonists, and then replay it from the other character's POV, with all his previous actions taken into account. The game combines puzzle solving with zombie fights. Both protagonists use firearms as their main weapon; however, ammo is scarce.
Changes from the original
Besides the updated graphics, the remake features a new camera and controls. In the original game, the controls were relative to the position of the player's character rather than the camera. The remake uses an over the shoulder camera, and the movements are relative to its angle. There's also no more loading screens, and the characters move between locations seamlessly.
5. Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation is an action-survival horror game played from the first-person perspective for a more intense experience. The game is not a sequel to any of Alien games, but it is directly connected to the original 1979 Alien film, so the gameplay includes historical references, and the game itself transfers the unique atmosphere and the old vision of the future. The action is set 15 years after the film events. Young Amanda Ripley accompanied by Nina Taylor and the android Christopher Samuels reaches a distant space station Sevastopol to investigate the case of her mother Ellen Ripley (the protagonist of the 1979 film) disappearance. On the way to the Nostromo’s (Ellen’s spacecraft) flight recorder, Amanda will face plenty of hardships like hostile androids and Aliens because the Sevastopol station is wholly abandoned. Players have to explore the entire station inhabited with Aliens. Due to the crafting system, players can create the necessary gear to prevent contacts with countless enemies.
Categories in common with Alien: Isolation: Action
6. Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2
Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2 is a four-part episodic survival horror, a part of the Resident Evil franchise and the tenth installment in the series. It follows Claire Redfield, the protagonist of Resident Evil 2, that was kidnapped and forced to survive among monsters on Sushestvovanie Island. There are two endings depending on the decisions made throughout the game.
Two bonus episodes extend the story and tell about Natalia Korda, a little girl with supernatural powers, and Moira Burton, Claire’s colleague. These episodes have a more suspenseful atmosphere as you need to survive without using guns.
There are two pairs of playable characters in Revelations 2: Claire and Moira Burton, and Barry Burton and Natalia Korda. While only one character in each pair has weapons, it's important to complete missions stealthy if possible. Supportive characters, though, has special abilities, such as fighting with bricks or finding hidden items. The game supports cooperative gameplay on consoles and features the Raid mode, which allows customizing your skills and weapons.
7. Her Story
There is a small little genre of interactive movies in the game industry, but it seems that not only Quantic Dream makes this type of games. Her Story also is an interactive movie video game which is written and directed by Sam Barlow. Her Story is about a man who is missing and the player has to focus on searching through databases of various video clips from police interviews with missing man’s wife Hannah Smith, in order to solve a case.
Her Story is the first game made by Sam Barlow since his departure from Climax Studios. He wanted to create a game which focuses on story. He decided to use live action footage and created a police procedural game. In order to make it as much realistic as possible, Barlow watched lots of real police interviews, by doing so he discovered that there is a lot of ambiguity in those files and he wanted to incorporate that into the game as well.
The game was praised because of its original narrative, character performance and interesting gameplay mechanics.
8. F.E.A.R. 3
The third game of the FEAR series of games. The general outline of the whole line of these games is the confrontation of special forces, to be more precise, a soldier named "Operative", and a squad of super-soldier clones who refused to obey their superiors. Rebellious clone soldiers are capable of even cannibalism, and other details of the setting correspond to this level of fear.
Protagonists and antagonists have unusual abilities or conventional abilities, developed to an unusually high level. This is manifested, among other things, in the possession of ghostly forms, by which it is possible to mislead other people.
The game is strictly from the first person. A notable feature of the gameplay is the slow motion mode. In this mode, the player accelerates the perception to such an extent that it can see the flying bullets. This gives him obvious advantages. The slow motion mode, in the game, is explained by the increased content of adrenaline in the blood, which occurs in a person, in a situation that threatens life. If this condition is caused in a natural way, then it does not last long. It can be extended with the help of a special drug, which is included in the number of useful game stuff. Sometimes this mode is "turned on" during visions that visit the hero and act on him as much as the danger.
9. Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is the second part of the Hitman series, which tells us about the killer clone.
The game takes place in 2002-2003.
The story begins after the events of Hitman: Codename 47 (the first part of the series). Agent 47 left a killer job, and now he is trying to start a quiet life, living simply and working as a gardener in a monastery under the patronage of the father, Emilio Vittorio. But life soon turns against him. Mafia kidnaps Emilio. Desperate, 47 switches back to the Agency he previously worked for to ask them to help him find Emilio. The Agency agrees to help him, but in exchange for the fact that he will fulfil several orders. The protagonist accepts.
The game has fixed a lot of flaws of the first part: the management of the game has been improved and simplified, the first-person view and a suspicion indicator has been added, which allows the player to understand how close the enemies are to reveal him. The ranking system was also added. After each mission, the player receives a rank for the quality of its execution.
10. Resident Evil Revelations
Not every survival horror fully explored different styles and formats like Resident Evil did. Resident Evil Revelations keeps the story and mechanics from the previous installments. It’s set between Resident Evil 4 and 5, taking place right after the creation of BSAA. Agents Jill Valentine and Parker are sent to the cruise ship Queen Zenobia in order to find two missing field agents Chris Redfield and Jessica. But they find a trap, set by a bioterrorist organization Veltro. And now players will have to solve puzzles and to kill monsters.
Revelations are using an episodic storytelling format, separating single player campaign into different segments, allowing players to experience different scenarios and play as several characters throughout the game. But it keeps the main focus and the events on the ghost ship. But aside from the single-player campaign, players can try to complete modified story mode scenarios, fitted for the combat survival. Completing the Raid Mode objectives will allow one or two players to receive experience points and weapons.
11. Black Mesa
Black Mesa is the original Half-Life as if it was made in the 21st century using modern graphics and updated mechanics. This remake of the classic game was envisioned by a group of enthusiasts, approved by Valve, and spent eight years in the making. The name, Black Mesa, refers to the secret research facility where the game is set. The player assumes the role of Gordon Freeman, a scientist caught in the midst of an experiment gone wrong. An anomaly breaks out, and hordes of monsters invade Black Mesa.
While Black Mesa and Half-Life are basically the same game, there are many subtle changes besides the improved graphics. The amount of ammo has changed, as well as the order in which the weapons appear in the game. The iconic crowbar is found in a different place. There are also new options like zooming in and out and reprogramming gun turrets. Some of the levels were shortened, and some of the monsters became stronger. NPCs became more intelligent, and they will perform certain actions to aid Gordon. Design of the characters also became more varied, and women finally appeared in the game. Black Mesa also introduced an achievement system and a multiplayer mode.
12. Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition
Dante's past is now revealed as Devil May Cry returns to its roots. Master Dante's multiple fighting styles while battling never before seen demons and new characters as you fight your way towards a brutal confrontation with Dante's mysterious twin brother, Vergil.
Choose Dante's fighting style - maximize the impact of close-up blade attacks, or blow enemies away from a distance.
Huge arsenal of weapons - handguns, shotguns, swords, and more.
A horde of demonic enemies - more ferocious than ever - with powerful weapons and abilities to transform and fly.
13. Red Faction
The series of video games, known for the destructiveness of virtual environments. The action takes place at the end of the 21st century. Humanity has colonized Mars and now is extracting minerals that are no longer available on Earth. The player takes control over the miner who goes by the name Parker, and who helps rebel forces with the uprising against the evil Ultor Corporation. The latter is entirely out of hand and violates the fundamental human rights: does not provide workers food and medicine and treats miners as slaves.
The main game mechanics is the GeoMod technology, which allows players to extensively change the virtual environment. For example, with the help of explosives or other improvised instruments. Unavailable earlier freedom of action allowы players to complete levels non-linearly, and change them beyond recognition. The version for the PC included an additional level of Glass House, in which GeoMod's capabilities could be used in full, and a multiplayer with 25 maps.
14. Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018 - FC Barcelona Edition Pre-Order Bundle
A special edition version dedicated to FC Barcelona and PES fans! Get exclusive content for myClub associated with the club!
• 1x FCB Special Agent
• 1x FCB Legend Special Agent
• 1,000 myClub coins
In addition, the standard pre-order items will be included:
• 2x Premium Partner Agents for myClub
• UCL Agent for myClub
• Usain Bolt for myClub
+ bonus myClub content:
• 4x Start Up Agents
• 1x Partner Club Agent
• 10,000 GP x 10 weeks
PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018 Pre-Order Bundle
Pre-order now to receive exclusive content:
• 2x Premium Partner Agents for myClub
• UCL Agent for myClub
• Usain Bolt for myClub
You will also receive bonus myClub content:
• 4x Start Up Agents
• 1x Partner Club Agent
• 10,000 GP x 10 weeks
PES 2018 new features:
• Gameplay Masterclass – Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch+ and new set pieces take the unrivalled gameplay to the next level
• Presentation Overhaul – New menus and real player images
• PES League Integration – Compete with PES League in new modes including myClub
• Online Co-op -A mode dedicated to co-op play is newly added
• Random Selection Match – Fan favourite returns with new presentation and features
• Master League Upgrade – New pre-season tournaments, improved transfer system, presentations and functionality
• Enhanced Visual Reality – New lighting, reworked player models and animations covering everything from facial expressions to body movement to bring the game to life
Categories in common with Pro Evolution Soccer 2018: Sports
15. Devil May Cry HD Collection
The popular stylish action games Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition return in one collection! As Dante, the ultimate devil hunter, you'll join forces with appealing characters such as Trish, Lady, and Lucia and enjoy incredible action for the first time in blistering 60fps.
Devil May Cry: The first appearance of Dante, the ultimate devil hunter! With the blood of a legendary demon warrior flowing through his veins, Dante takes on the king of the underworld, Mundus.
Devil May Cry 2: Dance with the devil. Set decades after the first game, this sequel adds moves like the wall run and Rain Storm, bringing Dante's action to the next level of stylishness. The bonus mode Bloody Palace also makes its debut.
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition: This prequel to the first Devil May Cry introduces Vergil, Dante's twin brother. Customize your game style by selecting from various styles to level up and gain new moves and abilities.
Cogs is a puzzle video game in which a player has to manipulate a three-dimensional object's sides as sliding block puzzles to complete specific goals, such as meshing gears to complete a clockwork mechanism or routing gas flow through pipes to a balloon.
Every level of Cogs represents three-dimensional object, there are various objectives but mostly a player has to move tiles to connect sets of gears, piping and do other manipulative things to make that object behave in ordered way, for example to provide power to turn wheels. All the objects in Cogs are three dimensional, so it needs to be manipulated on different faces which could wrap around the object, or consider sides of tiles. The player has the ability to turn the object in any manner he or she wants to complete the task.
In the Cogs, the player mostly has to manipulate various gears, pipes with steam gas which purpose is to drive motors of gears or fill balloons and bell strikers which plays a specific melody if manipulated correctly. There are lots of levels in the game and each of them is more difficult than the previous one, adding more puzzle elements and more objects to manipulate.
18. Alien Shooter
Many hours of game play with 10 missions and a survival mode
Full-on-action male or female character
Character upgrade facility
9 weapons of mass destruction
Red or Green blood selection
Highly imaginative selection of enemies
Reactive music which helps to drive the action
Useful gadgets - flash lights, medkits, battle drones
19. Bendy and the Ink Machine
"Bendy and the Ink Machine™" is a first person puzzle action horror game that begins in the far days past of animation and ends in a very dark future.
Play as Henry as he revisits the demons of his past by exploring the abandoned animator's workshop of Joey Drew Studios. With twists and turns around every corner, "Bendy and the Ink Machine" is sure to thrill you... and decimate your childhood.
You'll never look at cartoons the same way again.
This first chapter sets the tone for the adventure ahead.
Solve the riddle. Escape the workshop.
Above all, fear the machine and survive.
20. Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Condemned 2: Bloodshot is a thrilling first person action game that you won’t want to miss. It's been a year since a ruthless serial killer terrorized the city, but once again the bodies are piling up. As renegade special agent Ethan Thomas, you are society's last defense against the darkness threatening to consume us all.
21. The Messenger (2001)
Leveraging players expectations as a core game design ingredient, The Messenger is first presented as an 8-bit action platformer with a simple story, that unravels into an epic time traveling tale, eventually revealing itself as a 16-bit Metroidvania game packed with replay value and deadpan humor.
- An epic ninja adventure with challenging gameplay and tight controls
- Legit 8-bit and 16-bit art and music reminiscent of your favorite NES and SNES games
- Memorable cast of (often silly) villains, bosses and associates
- Catchy soundtrack by renowned chiptune composer Rainbowdragoneyes, made in Famitracker
- Character upgrades, new abilities, hidden levels and story arcs to discover
- Challenging and visceral gameplay where mastery is a thing to behold
22. Blues and Bullets
Eliot Ness, the former leader of the legendary Untouchables, wished only to spend the rest of his days working in his diner, not dwelling too much on the cesspit of corruption his city, Santa Esperanza, had degenerated into.
But things rarely go as planned.
When children suddenly start to disappear and the police just simply a blind eye, Eliot decides to take the law into his own hands, track down the culprit and bring him to justice by any means necessary, even if he has to abandon his dreams of a peaceful life and again get embroiled in shootouts with the usual array of assassins and hoodlums.
Helped by various characters from some unexpected places, the player must guide Eliot through the increasingly morbid and decadent scenarios searching for clues to solve the cases in the five episodes of this season's Blues and Bullets.
Categories in common with Blues and Bullets: Adventure
23. Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
Surgeon Simulator is bringing the ER to VR! The most critically acclaimed and infamous surgery simulation game as you have never seen it before! Built for Vive and featuring all of the surgeries and twisted humour of the original favourite plus a few new surprises…
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality transports you into some of the most unlikely and possibly unsanitary surgeries possible. Bob’s life is in your hands in this darkly humorous VR game, taking you closer to bloody surgery than you possibly ever wanted to go! From the operating theatre, to the back of an ambulance, to outer space, your patient’s welfare will be in your virtual hands.
In addition to the original surgeries we’ve added exclusive new features for you to play with in VR. How about brain surgery in the dark? What about a hand-held camera to admire your surgical efforts from any angle? New achievements? It’s all in Surgeon Simulator: ER!
Whatever you do, don’t press that button in space!
24. Project: Snowblind
Experience the dramatic intensity of the frontlines of a war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of super soldiers in this gritty and epic first-person action game.
An augmented super-soldier must stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
Hong Kong, 2065. 2nd Lt. Nathan Frost is just a regular grunt in an international army called the Liberty Coalition. When he takes massive injuries from an explosion on the battlefield, Frost undergoes an experimental procedure. The outcome of the surgery is something more than human; a transformation that makes him a unique weapons-grade warrior, with abilities that far surpass those of the average soldier.
Empowered with these extra-normal abilities via implanted augmentations, Frost is immediately sent to the frontlines of a war as a secret weapon against the destructive regime. Stranded in hostile territory, cut off from command and far outnumbered, Frost and a handful of men must try and stop the entire renegade militia's plan threatening to plunge the world into darkness.
- Engage in battle online multiplayer with up to 16 players & voice over IP support in classic and new multiplayer modes.
- A wide variety of game pacing ranges from the frenetic chaos of battlefield action to tactical stealth infiltration style missions.
- Equip yourself with an arsenal of experimental weaponry such as the Riot Wall™ and Attack Drones, and other high tech gadgetry. Used in combination, the equipment yields a variety and depth of gameplay never before realized, especially in multiplayer play.
- In multiplayer, vehicles are co-operatively used; one guy drives while the other mans the mounted turrets.
- Augmentations such as Invisibility, Reflex Boost and Electrical Storm give you an edge on the battlefield against your highly equipped and battle-ready foe.
- Pick-up & play, visceral action pulls the player through a cinematically immersive storyline from Minute One of play.
- 11 missions spanning across 16 maps including the Opera House turned Prison, a Buddhist Temple converted to a Military Base, and the sprawling urban Wastelands.
Categories in common with Project: Snowblind: Action
25. Shadow Man
He is coming, stalking criminals in the spirit world and the real world. A possessed man is coming, a voodoo mask in his chest and lines of power in his back. Shadow Man is coming, trailing evil from Liveside to Deadside. To stop an apocalypse. To save your soul.
Stalk criminals across two worlds: Explore crime scenes in the Louisiana, Swamplands, a New York tenement, a Texas prison, the asylum and many other locales.
Send Evil back to darkness: Go in armed with high-caliber guns or soul-destroying voodoo powers.
Unravel the Mysteries of Deadside: Gather sinister voodoo artifacts in order to solve puzzles.
Live the Nightmare: Over 40 immersive cut-scenes and hours of in-game speech.
Bonus Content Included: *NEW* Free Comic Book Offer, Soundtracks, Map and a 162-page Strategy Guide included with the game (Check your SteamApps/common/ShadowMan/ folder after downloading the game)
26. Metropolis: Lux Obscura
Metropolis Lux Obscura is a unique game with a film noir atmosphere, seductive wanton women, and dirty dangerous secrets. Gameplay is based on a motion comic with a non-linear plot mixed with MATCH3 puzzle fights.
This city is rotten to the core. You can’t even tell night from day in this hell where big money runs everything. And the best way to prove you’re right is with brute force.
Jon Lockhart walked through the prison gates a free man, after spending years imprisoned as the supposed murderer of an old friend. He returned once more to the city where it all started intent on figuring out who it was that framed him for the murder and make them pay in blood for the crime. It'd take some work with the key witness dead, but that just meant he'd have to flush out every rat from hiding.
Old friends and new enemies. Search for the truth, for loyalty and sanity - but all you can find here is redemption, betrayal and death.
Welcome to Metropolis.
- Beautiful comic art
- Gorgeous, sexy girls
- 12 mental disorders and bad habits to unlock
- Amazing soundtrack and audio effects
- Rich and dramatic story, professionally voice acted
- An addicting match-3 puzzle battle system with upgradable traits
- Obscenity and sexism
- 4 different endings
It's been six years since a massive earthquake leveled the city of Shibuya. Now, in October 2015, while researching a number of recent murders, Takuru Miyashiro realizes a horrible truth. These murders are the return of a series of killings that plunged Shibuya into terror six years ago. And at the same time, people called gigalomaniacs, with the powers to make their delusions real, are beginning to awaken...
Discover A Darker Japan
Explore Shibuya in 2015, after an earthquake nearly levelled the city six years prior, and try to outsmart the puppet-master behind this New Generation Madness.
Track Down A Serial Killer
Play as Takuru, an arrogant senior and the newspaper club president, and discover the pattern in a series of bizarre deaths around you that the police can't seem to crack.
Unravel The Mystery
Investigate gruesome, supernatural murders with a team of uniquely talented friends.
Pick Your Delusions
Choose to explore disturbing nightmares or pleasurable daydreams to affect the different realities that Takuru perceives, and change your story.
See The Bigger Picture
Unlock SIX endings by changing the course of your team's investigations and relationships, and understand the characters and plot in depth.
Outstanding Artistic Value
Enjoy beautiful and ethereal art work in this stunning visual novel from the Science Adventure series.
From The Creators Of STEINS;GATE
A stand-alone story with a brand new cast, extensive replayability and ties to the Steins;Gate universe!
Explore, fight, survive and unravel mysteries in this unique and unforgiving 3D isometric RPG set in an original dark, low fantasy world. Exanima's exceptional attention to detail and realistic simulation of all things aim to provide a deeply immersive and dynamic gameplay experience.
Features include a deep skill based combat system, complex and smart AI, fully interactive environments, an advanced damage model with accurate collisions and locational protection, roguelike elements and an arena mode to hone your combat skills.
"Those who would enter the underworld shall not only forfeit their lives...
...but bring oblivion to all mankind."
WARNING: THIS GAME IS ACTUALLY DIFFERENT!This game features a very deep, truly physics based combat system. This is not just some animation feature, it is a fundamental difference that is central to gameplay. Real momentum, forces and collisions are always at play here, every nuance of your inputs is crucial to the outcome. This will likely be unlike anything you've played before and may take some practice, but can be hugely rewarding and the skill cap is virtually infinite. It is not particularly fast paced or difficult but it does require you to pay attention, it is very tactical and just casually pressing buttons won't get you very far!
Our goal is to create a deep and immersive RPG world based on a more advanced simulation supporting an unprecedented level of dynamic and emergent gameplay. All of the technology we use including the game engine is our own, developed from the ground up to realise this vision.
Exanima is born as a prelude to Sui Generis (SG), our ambitious open world RPG that has been in development for over two years following a successful Kickstarter campaign. Exanima is a smaller yet complete game in its own right, a dungeon crawler that takes place in SG's Underworld some twenty years prior to its events. Both games are being developed in concert, many of SG's more ambitious features will make an appearance in Exanima as development continues.
Exanima provides a reasonably complete and meaningful game experience, but many more features are on their way! We have met our most challenging and significant development goals, now we are ready to bring new features to light and make an even more fun and compelling adventure. Here are some of the planned features, with many already being close to completion:
- Per session and global character skill progression
- Large non-linear main game following early content
- Build and permanently save characters by completing early content
- New encounters, items and environments
- Ranged combat and new close quarter manoeuvres
- Numerous moddable thaumaturgic powers
- More complete arena game modes featuring outdoor arenas
- Complex NPC interactions and dialogue
- Cooperative and competitive LAN multiplayer
29. Shrouded in Sanity
A survival-horror game inspired by Resident Evil 1, Dark Souls, and Eternal Darkness.
Set in the alternative historical setting of 1897 Angelic Empire of Britannia, your contract will order you to eliminate the source of the unnatural fog enveloping the Berelai Manor.
Discover the secrets of the estate, as you look for answers among the violent inhabitants.
A strange and repelling madness took hold of the servants roaming the halls, and they will attack on sight, for their madness is one rooted in a deeper understanding of cosmic insignificance.
To repel the maddening horrors, your Iaito cane, and Waltham A9 hand canon will aid you. To mend your injuries your Vitae concoctions will offer healing.
Beware, whatever unearthly events have transpired, your sanity will be tested as the truth unfolds in this hungry all-consuming Fog.
30. DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
It's time to experience DreadOut in a different way.
DreadOut : Keepers of the Dark is a new standalone horror game that takes place in the DreadOut universe. In this missing chapter, you will help Linda face the challenges of the DreadOut world with even more dangers lurking within.
Follow the event in which Linda was transported by The Mysterious Lady in Red into The Mirror Realm. A portal of worlds that connects it to 8 haunted dominions where 13+ horrific ghosts are ready to greet her in the most terrifying way possible. They will stop at nothing to thwart your main objective: To survive!
So, get your smart phone and SLR camera ready and choose your path wisely. The doors you open will decide the outcome of Linda's fate.
- Battle against 13+ specially designed ghosts originated from the twisted minds of our beloved backers, meticulously implemented into the DreadOut universe.
- Work your way through 8+ supernatural realms in a nonlinear fashion.
- 2 brand new levels previously unincluded in DreadOut.
- Solve mysterious puzzles obstructing Linda’s escape to liberation.
- Explore in third person view and battle in first person view.
- Find out more about Linda’s journey and dive deeper into DreadOut’s grand scheme of things.
- New storyline that will shed some light into Linda’s mysterious journey.
31. The Stalin Subway
Immerse yourself in the dark atmosphere of Moscow during the 1950s. A covert plot against Stalin - the general secretary of the Soviet Communist Party - threatens to take the lives of innocent people. Against his will, KGB officer Gleb Suvorov must prevent the attack and rescue the lives of innocent people. You'll lead Gleb through a tempest of events where you'll visit prominent sights in Moscow, control the trains of a secret underground tunnel, and use authentic weaponry--including the anti-tank rifle PTRS-41, RKG-3 grenades, Molotov cocktails, and flamethrowers.
• The photorealistic representation of the most prominent Moscow sights: subway stations, the Kremlin, Moscow State University etc.
• The top-secret objects: a military transport underground dug-outs, Stalin’s bunker.
• Authentic weaponry, including such weapons as anti-tank rifle PTRS-41.
• The NPC-s are able to show the emotional reaction to the environment and the player’s actions.
• Control the trains of the secret underground line.
• Over 300 types of destructible objects.
Categories in common with The Stalin Subway: Action
32. Bloody Boobs
Imagine that you are a young beautiful girl with a tasty body, and it can mean only one thing – you’re perfect for… Human sacrifice for an ancient god! Try to get out of the labyrinth with a help of your teammates. Avoid traps that awaits you on your path. Banish a devilish creature back to where it came from.
- The atmosphere of a bygone era of horror movies of 60's - 80's.
- Gameplay based on stealth
- Realistic physics of women's breasts and butt
- Character customisation
- Partially random generation of the labyrinth
- Also girls in tight swimming suits, blood, screams and a lot more...
33. Ballistic Overkill
- "It's insane, fast paced, and action packed in a way that's fun, and tactical." Spifferino, Steam User
- "Can be enjoyed by both casual and competitive gamers." Skyrunes, Steam User
- "I've really enjoyed playing this game through different versions to watch it evolve and once it's finished it's going to be a really fantastic game." Liamdawe, Gaming on Linux
Ballistic Overkill is a fast paced PvP shooter. Easy pick up and play, no complicated setups or rules: it’s kill or be killed!
- Over 80 weapons
- 7 Classes
- 10 Maps
- 4 Game Modes
- Steam Market integration
Select one of 7 classes, each with their own skills and weapons. Make multiple loadouts with each, creating different builds within the same character. No wimpy support classes, in Ballistic everyone is a killer!
- Berserker – deadly close combat rushdown expert
- Vanguard – master of field survival and assault specialist
- Wraith – infiltrator and ranged assassin
- Shadow – master of speed and stealth assassinations
- Grenadier – bane of the campers and explosions maniac
- Tank – towering machine-gun toting survival expert
- Marksman – perceptive and adaptable intelligence specialist
With over 80 weapons ingame, there's ever a new way to kill your enemies in Ballistic. But even better, all weapons have droppable skins that you can trade and/or sell through the Steam Market system. Every couple of months, the drop Season changes, allowing players to drop different skins and seek different accessories.
- Class based lockboxes
- 2-4 drops per week
- No keys required to open lockboxes
- 5 different item rarities: common, advanced, special, elite and legendary
- Collect skins to gain access to special season based accessories
From parks, to malls, to abandoned hospitals and factories, Ballistic covers a wide variety of locations in its 10 maps. Some are large and some are small, but all of them have personality and something that makes it unique. All maps have multiple game modes available, including:
- Team Deathmatch
- Free for All
- Capture Point
- King of the Hill
34. Twin Sector
The story of Twin Sector takes place in a post-apocalyptic future where the remains of mankind have been put to artificial sleep in cryogenic chambers deep under the contaminated surface of earth — until the planet becomes habitable again.
You as the player must take the role of Ashley Simms, the protagonist of Twin Sector. Suddenly awakened by the station's security A.I. system O.S.C.A.R., you face the imminent extinction of all other still sleeping survivors due to an unknown failure in the life support system. According to O.S.C.A.R., you are the only person who was able to be woken and therefore the only individual capable of saving mankind. Within the next ten hours you will need to repair the broken main generator of the subterranean bunker system in order to reestablish the station's functionality. But there are yet unknown forces trying to prevent you from succeeding at all costs!
Twin Sector is a thrilling physics-based action-adventure which allows players free interaction with their environment. Using the advantages of the powerful HAVOK®-Engine, innumerable puzzles, challenges and enemies await the players in a hostile and threatening futuristic environment. Featuring more than 15 missions alongside a thrilling story line unfolding over the course of action.
- More than 15 challenging missions
- Thrilling and exciting storyline
- Innovative gameplay
- Physics-based action-adventure
- Solve challenging puzzles in different ways
35. Silent Hunter III
The king of submarine simulations returns with an all-new 3D engine, new crew command features, and more realistic WWII naval action than ever before. The movie-like graphics and simple, tension-filled gameplay make this the perfect game for the realism fanatic and the casual gamer.
- Realistic and immersive environment: The suspense-filled atmosphere includes realistic 3D water modeling, day/night cycles, and historically accurate subs, ships, and aircraft. The detailed U-boat interiors, changing weather effects, and engaging audio represent the ultimate in WWII submarine warfare.
- A deadly array of U-boats and weapons: Playable U-boats include Type II, VII, IX, and XXI submarines. Take aim against Allied convoys and warships. In recreating the great submarine battles of WWII, players will hide in silence just below threatening escort ships, fire deadly torpedoes, or surface and pound enemies with the deck gun.
- Dynamic campaign: Create your own realistic naval war story. Your military career will be influenced by successful command decisions in an unscripted and non-linear WWII campaign.
- Accessible to players of all skill levels: Players will experience a simplified learning curve that will be easier to handle than standard simulations. Use the naval academy tutorial to learn the basics. Customize the realism settings for play that appeals to a variety of WWII combat fans.
- Command your crew: The crew will take orders and evolve based on the results of each patrol.
- Multiplayer cooperative play: For up to eight players via LAN.
Categories in common with Silent Hunter III: Simulation
36. The Janitor
The Janitor is a first person horror game. You play as a janitor, called Max Taylor, who is send to an asylum by his boss to repair a broken pipe and a broken electric panel. Max knows that the asylum is abandoned, but he isn't feeling bad about going there although his boss warned him not stay to long there. Once arrived he quickly notices that something is wrong. Blood everywhere and strange noises can be heard. Short time after looking around a went-wrong experiment of the government rushes to him.
Max has to worry about his life while trying to escape the asylum - but there is one problem: The elevator is broken! Max hurries to find some tools and machine parts to repair the hydraulic pump.
As soon as the elevator is repaired he has to look into the eyes of danger again! His only chance to escape is to jump down the elevator shaft. Max Taylor is wounded and unconscious. Right after waking up he finds himself in huge underground catacombs. Hunted by fear and the went-wrong experiment he has to find the exit!
Will he find it?Gameplay Features
The Janitor focuses on breathtaking horror elements such as jump scares, physcally enemies and the fear of darkness.
- Realistic, modern graphic based on physical based rendering systems
- Horrific ambience with stunning sounds and jump scares
- Interactive world
- Solve puzzles to continue in story
- Extremely intelligent AI with progressive behavior
- Character stats are influencing the AI behavior, such as heartbeat, loud breathing, body odor or blood
- The feeling of never beeing safe
37. CASE: Animatronics
Welcome to the police department, where working late can lead to tragic consequences. You're John Bishop, a swamped-with-work detective who tirelessly carries out your investigations late into the night. But tonight you are pulled from your precious few hours of rest ,and a strange dream, by a mysterious call from an old “friend.” Turning your fight to find the truth into a fight to survive the night.
Your police department is left without electricity. The security system has been hacked. All exits are locked. But that is not the real problem.
Someone… something is following you. Red eyes shine from dark corners and the sound of shifting, clanking metal echoes through the once safe halls.. You know them simply as animatronics, but something unknown and horrifying is driving them. Figure out what is going on, survive the night, and remember - no one will care if you scream.FEATURES
- A tablet to watch the security cameras carefully. You will use a tablet to watch the security cameras, and you need to be seriously careful. Using the environment of the police station is the key to salvation and survival. Be quiet, be alert, move fast. Your only tools, the only things you can rely on, are your legs, your tablet, and a torch.
- Hide & Sneak. Use closets and cabinets to sneak between animatronics and try to catch a silent breath.
- Animatronics. The steel legs and arms will treat you well. Get ready to be confused by their abilities. Be prepared to react to the unexpected.
- Figure out what’s happening. Explore the police department in search of explanations. Don’t forget to listen to the world around you and keep track of the changes around. The only one that can save your life, is you.
38. The Exorcist: Legion VR
The scariest story of all time is now yours to experience, if you dare. Wolf & Wood, the award-winning team behind A Chair in A Room: Greenwater and The Harbinger Trials presents a new virtual adventure in terror.
The Exorcist: Legion VR is a fully interactive, multi-chapter story set in the world created by horror maestro William Peter Blatty. Delve deep into the heart of the supernatural as you learn the trade of demonic exorcism and uncover secrets leading you towards a final confrontation with your darkest, most hidden fears. The Exorcist: Legion VR is part investigation, part exorcism... and all horror. Is your willpower strong enough?
Developed from the ground up for HTC Vive and Oculus, The Exorcist: Legion VR features support for tracked controllers as well as “blink” and “free roam” locomotion options and allows you to change them within the game to give you the most from your experience.
- Multiple episodes, each featuring a different demonic entity. Buy each subsequent chapter from within the experience and face a new demon using a different weapon. Follow the store page to be notified of new chapters as they release throughout the year.
- Each exorcism is based on a real case. Realistic, sinister and completely immersive environments hide rich story clues and a variety of unique secrets.
- Find and use a several trademark exorcism tools as well as hidden “artifacts” that aid you on your quest.
- Receive cryptic messages from a mysterious stranger who seems to know your every move.
- Return to the safety of your office at the end of every chapter to assess your performance and continue the story.
- Each chapter runs approx. 25-30 minutes, allowing you to complete a full exorcism in one session. Replay each chapter for additional secrets, achievements and performance and locate a variety of Easter eggs.
Chapter 1: October 2017
Chapter 2: October 2017
Chapter 3: November 2017
Chapter 4: December 2017
Chapter 5: January 2018
Categories in common with The Exorcist: Legion VR: Adventure
39. HALF DEAD 2
You are one of the most bloodthirsty criminals in the galaxy. The number of your victims is almost more than people hanged for the betrayal of the Empire. They caught you, and it seems that you definitely will face death penalty. But the corrupt galactic system gives you a second chance. The Emperor, for his personal pleasure, starts hosting galactic games of survival among the most bloodthirsty killers, and the people who are even worse: democratic rebels.
For that purpose, they built up a huge network of rooms filled with deadly traps.
A manic smile appears on your face, because you know that the most deadly thing in the universe is you. Take part in the HALF DEAD 2 and show what you're capable of!KEY FEATURES
- Futuristic network of rooms
- A bunch of deadly traps in each room
- Weapons to kill each other and protective equipment
- Up to 16 players playing with you on the same map
- Character customization
- Multiple floors
40. One day in London
The main characteristic of a visual novel game is achieving immersion by giving the player the ability to influence the story through choices. Every decision, every action the player-reader takes can drastically change the course of the story. The smallest detail can turn out to have an important role to play. In One Day In London you will solve puzzles, perform magical rituals, and carry out special tasks. A sophisticated achievement system will hint at alternative storylines, and a user-friendly save system allows you to move freely within this wonderful story to explore all possible branches.
ATTENTION! The main game includes only the first two chapters. Chapters III through V are sold separately as DLC. Main features
- nonlinear narrative, dozens of possible branching storylines;
- several unique endings to the story you create yourself;
- interactive gameplay, mini-games, quests;
- memorable and well-written characters;
- luxurious graphics, parallax, animated cut-scenes;
- gorgeous soundtrack completely immerses you into the game;
- new episodes released regularly. The story continues!
41. DYING: Reborn
DYING: Reborn is a First-Person ‘Room Escape’ puzzle game, in which players must tackle all kinds of puzzles in a series of dark and eerie rooms.
In the first of 6 chapters, protagonist Mathew finds himself waking up in a strange hotel with little recollection of what has lead him there. At this dark hour a mysterious character contacts him, claiming he prepared a series of trials for Mathew to ‘pay for the enormous mistake he made a long time ago’...and a grave punishment awaiting him should he fail to pass these…
-Solve puzzles in a fully 3D environment by discovering items, interacting with everything around you and using your brains as well as your imagination.
-Collect fragments of data that ultimately will lead to learning the truth behind Mathew’s dark predicament.
-6 chapters full of adventure gameplay, containing intriguing characters and a bizarre plot
-Puzzles that provide both challenge and mystery
-An eerie atmosphere in which players will unravel things going far beyond their imagination….and their guts.
Hellion is a first person multiplayer space survival game.
It is a fusion of survival and space simulation genres that pits players against the deadly environment and one another. Survive in the harsh conditions of space and scavenge for air, fuel and other items necessary for survival. But keep in mind, you are not the only one out there. There are others, but will they help, or will they throw you to the void without a second thought? Remember, no matter how brutal space may seem, it cannot hold a candle to man.
Hellion is a solar system several thousand lightyears from Earth. Despite its distance, it is the target of the first interstellar colonization mission during the 23rd century. Almost a million colonists, suspended in cryogenic hibernation, leave Sol on a journey that would take many decades.
However, when they wake up, almost a century later, they find themselves trapped inside a nightmare. Instead of living in a manmade paradise, they are forced to fight for survival surrounded by deserted stations, incomplete orbital habitats and derelict warships.
With the closest rescue operation decades away, orbital economy in disarray and no authorities in sight, many turn to scavenging, stealing and outright violence. Few others try to live more civilized and begin uncovering the truth behind the largest disaster in human history.
Hellion is an ambitious project. It is an immersive world set in a solar system many lightyears from the comforts of Earth and is entirely based on the laws of Newtonian physics.
Hellion will make its debut as an Early Access game. EA version represents the basics of the vision behind this dark world. As our community grows and the player base expands, the game will evolve beyond these confines and become a true space survival that we can all enjoy. Open and honest communication between developers and community is the cornerstone of this idea. We are always open for discussion with our players as we believe that each and every one of us can add something to this project. Join us in the dystopian future that is Hellion and let’s build this world together!
Below is a comprehensive list of features planned for Hellion’s early access. Most of these are already in the game, some of them will undergo modification and improvement while others will be implemented during the course of Early Access (features marked as completed are the ones that will be present from the start and possibly modified and improved upon, based on community feedback)…
Space based on real physics
Explore a persistent solar system where all in-game objects from planets and moons to ships and stations abide by Newtonian Physics and full Orbital Mechanics. A seamless world you can immerse yourself in without interruptions. No instances or loading screens.
- Realistic scale solar system (completed)
- Newtonian Physics (completed)
- Orbital mechanics (completed)
- Seamless transitions (completed)
- Persistent universe (completed)
Experience sound that changes according to your environment, from the deathly silence of hard vacuum to the deafening roar of the ship’s engine room.
Find a way to survive in the most hostile environment known to man and learn how to protect yourself from vacuum, decompression, extreme temperatures and radiation.
- Vacuum and decompression (completed)
- Temperature (work in progress)
- Radiation (work in progress)
Find and repurpose abandoned station modules and ships for personal use, or strip them for parts to fix and upgrade your existing equipment.
- Parts (completed)
- Resources (completed)
- Station modules (completed)
- Ships (work in progress)
Grab a suit and your mining gear and EVA over to the nearby asteroid or fly your ship into the upper layers of a gas giant in order to harvest raw resources that can be refined into fuel, air and crafting components.
- Asteroid EVA mining (completed)
- Refining (completed)
- Asteroid Ship mining (work in progress)
- Gas giant harvesting (work in progress)
Stop relying on salvage and set up your own crafting facility. Create custom parts, weapons and other equipment to help you better survive in the hostile world of Hellion.
- Parts (work in progress)
- Weapons (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Take command of your ship and explore the deserted system of Hellion using realistic navigation and scanning mechanics. Learn how to exploit orbital mechanics and balance using RCS, main thrusters and warp.
- Piloting and Navigation (completed)
- Scanning (completed)
- Different propulsion systems (completed)
Exchange the safety of your ship for a thrilling EVA experience as you explore the ruins of mankind’s first interstellar colony in search of intel, resources and equipment. Experience the unique feel of zero gravity movement without restrictions and master the use of inertia for maximum benefits.
Modular ships, stations and gear
Fully modular and customizable ships, stations and equipment. Build a base from salvaged modules and customize it to your liking. Refit a salvaged vessel with additional modules and equipment according to your playstyle.
- Base building (completed)
- Ship modification (work in progress)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Detailed space combat with subsystem targeting, complex damage propagation and last second repairs.
- Ship to ship combat (work in progress)
- Subsystem targeting and destruction (work in progress)
- Damage propagation (work in progress)
- Damage control mechanics (work in progress)
- Electronic warfare (work in progress)
Learn to maintain and resupply your ship, station and equipment or watch as everything you’ve worked hard to build falls apart around you.
- Complex resource management (completed)
- Stations (completed)
- Ships (completed)
- Equipment (work in progress)
Engage in a thrilling close quarters combat with other survivors and use environment to your advantage. Team up with other players for protection or build a crew of cutthroats and lead a boarding party to raid others.
- Close quarters combat (completed)
- Boarding (completed)
- Hacking and security (work in progress)
- Realistic wound mechanics (work in progress)
- Suite damage and degradation (work in progress)
Play as a lone wolf, team up with others or stab them in the back for personal gain. The choice is yours.Multi-crew ships (completed)
Bring your friends along for the ride, divide roles and form a competent crew.Realistic communications
Proximity chat, short and long range radio transmissions and FTL communication mechanics. Hail other ships, broadcast distress calls and eavesdrop on unsecure channels.
- Voice chat (work in progress)
- Radio mechanics (work in progress)
- FTL communications (work in progress)
43. Descent: Underground
A true first person shooter deserves all six degrees of freedom. Fight through twisting tunnels & vast caverns where the concepts of up and down mean nothing and danger lurks around every corner. This is Descent: Underground!
We’re blasting the full-freedom shooter Descent into the 21st Century with next-generation gaming technology built on Unreal Engine 4!
Descent: Underground is a both a prequel to the Descent series and a modernization of the original game play. We’re staying true to the original flight mechanics, arcade style combat, and tightly twisting map design while taking it to the next level!
Our vision for Descent: Underground includes:
- Multiplayer shooter action in a full six degrees of freedom
- A variety of customizable ships and roles suit every play style
- Individual and team game modes for multiplayer
- Community-driven development w/ weekly video streams
- Mine for resources, power-ups, and to locate hidden tunnels
- Prove your prowess with rankings, achievements, and leaderboards
- Singleplayer storyline missions
44. Silver Chains
After his car hit a tree in a stormy night, Peter wakes up in an old abandoned mansion, somewhere in England. He can´t remember why and how he got here, but soon he realises that the house is not as abandoned as it seems.
While trying to find a way out of the house, Peter has to uncover the dark secrets of what has happened in this place. As he tries to find his way out, Peter discovers hints which indicate that he has already been here before. But by the time he’s starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together, something evil has picked up his trail…
Silver Chains is a first-person horror game with a strong emphasis on story and exploration. Search for clues within an old abandoned manor to unravel the truth about the terrible events which have happened here.
Solve puzzles to find out how you are connected to the mysteries of this place. But be careful: something evil lurks in the cold, dark masonry and it has already started hunting you…
An atmospheric horror experience: photo-realistic and detailed graphics bring the interior of an old abandoned mansion to life. Dark passages, a brawly thunderstorm, paranormal activities and a thrilling story will provide you with complete immersion into the game, accompanied by an eerie soundtrack and English voice overs.
Story-Exploration-Game with puzzle- and action elements: find out the mysteries of a huge mansion and the history of its inhabitants. Solve puzzles to gain entry into locked areas but beware the dangers which lurk in the dark. This evil you cannot fight - run for your life and find a place to hide.
Beware the dangers lurking in the dark. This evil you cannot fight - run for your life or find a place to hide: Experience an intense feeling of horror as you try to escape from the monster chasing you down.
45. The guard of dungeon
The Guard of Dungeon
- This is the mad first-person shooter. The Unknown Alien Force (UAF) wants to enslave Our World. Only the Hero can save the Planet from UAF invaders.
The Evil has come! Are you ready?
Meet old-school hardcore with:
- lots of traps, which will smash, slash, saw and slice you in many other ways,
- 3 paths of ability progression,
- 2 hours of gameplay,
- intro and outro videos,
- and of course Hard Rock included!
All models/music/code are unique and are made especially for this game!
Show the Universe who's the boss!
46. The Works of Mercy
'The Works of Mercy' is a psychological thriller inspired by the classics of the genre: Roman Polanski’s 'Repulsion,' 'The Tenant' and Stanley Kubrick’s 'The Shining.' The game’s plot revolves around mysterious killings committed on seemingly random victims. Only this time it’s the player who becomes the murderer.
'The Works of Mercy' tells a story of a personal tragedy and wrecked psyche. When a cryptic tormentor forces the protagonist to kill people in order to save his family, the game’s hero (and the player) is posed with a series of dramatic questions. Who is the tormentor? Why is he so vengeful toward the protagonist’s family? How far do you have to go to satisfy him? How can you justify the killing in the sake of saving someone’s life? And how will you cope with the sense of guilt?
'The Works of Mercy' takes place in a photorealistic world as immersive as the real one. It lets the player get the very feel of roaming through murky locations and delve into the hero’s mind which is put to a serious trial. The game enables you to explore a fully interactive environment featuring the best elements of such games as 'Gone Home' or 'P.T.'
'The Works of Mercy' will leave the gamers with a lasting impression and face them with the question: how much could I sacrifice for my family? It will take the players through a dark world which gradually dissolves to an increasingly surreal vision of the protagonist’s mind captured in a lethal trap.
'The player is given various controversial missions which don't must be completed to progress through the story line but then you will take the consequences and your world will turn into a horror. You have to think a lot what you are saying and doing because somebody can die even if you don't want it. It's not easy but there is a place for outsmart your tormentor. It all depends on your perceptiveness and creativity. You decide who you want to be and what you want to do. It's great because you can play the game many times to check what will happen if you do something differently than previously. In that case the game isn't linear and has different endings. You describe the actions of your character rather than acting him out. For example, during interactive dialogues. The game gives you a lot of freedom and impact on the story.'
47. Jurassic Safari Hunt
Hunting ordinary animals gets boring nowadays. And professional hunters are in search of something more exotic and exciting. And the hunting agency "Dino Warriors" just happen to have an attractive offer. How about hunting the biggest predators of our world? Travel back to the past and hunt Dinosaurs! No doubt that it is a desirable trophy for each hunter.
What could be better than wandering through prehistoric world prairies and hunting the most dangerous prey? Of course, there are only the best hunting weapons. A specially trained dog will spot a prey easily.
Remember several rules of Dinosaur hunting:
- Select the mightiest weapons;
- Visit different prehistoric world locations;
- Search a wishful prey with the help of your hunting dog;
- Gather a trophy collection in the special room.
But be careful, as there is only one step between hunter and prey. Take into account the particularities of different dinosaurs and think through the right strategy.Jurassic Safari Hunt key Features:
- Variety of dinosaurs to hunt;
- Indispensable assistant - hunting dog;
- Special room for collecting best trophies;
- Amazing prehistoric world locations.
Don't miss this chance and visit "Dino Warriors" hunting agency. Get the biggest trophy of your hunting collection.
48. Dry Drowning
Dry Drowning is an investigative thriller-oriented visual novel set in the futuristic dystopian universe of Nova Polemos.
By following the story of Mordred Foley, unscrupulous private detective haunted by his dark past, the player will be immersed into a series of macabre serial killings.
Dry Drowning challenges the player to find the truth, going through ambiguous characters, riddles, clues and unexpected events, while telling an extremely compelling and mature story.
- Choices really matter: Players choices can lead to an always different story, with more than 150 story branches and 3 completely different endings
- Heavy moral choices: Dramatically change the way you live the game, affecting background politics, technology, environment, NPC encounters, who lives and who dies
- High replayability: More than 20 hours gameplay to see everything about
- Time travel: Explore the detective's flashbacks and investigate cases from the past to help you solve new ones
- Psychological interrogations: Break the masks and uncover the truth with the Living Nightmares system
- Live soundtrack: Original and dynamic soundtrack with more than 40 audio tracks and 2 hours of music
Get ready to dive into the darkness...
Intruder is the stealth multiplayer experience. We were inspired by the great single-player campaigns of Metal Gear Solid, SWAT 3, Deus Ex, and Splinter Cell, and aim to bring that gameplay into a team-based multiplayer shooter. Intruder allows for stealth, teamwork, tactics and environmental interactions never before seen in a multiplayer game. Lure enemies into motion-detectors near explosive traps. Watch enemy movement through live security cameras and alert your teammates using the hand radio. Use real SWAT hand signals to communicate silently when enemies are nearby. In Intruder, amazing stories and emergent gameplay come from the players’ actions to provide an experience you will never forget.Key Features
- Team-based stealth multiplayer: Guards vs. Intruders.
- Immersive FPS: climb, crouch, crawl, and swim through the environment.
- Use gadgets to trick, trap, distract and outsmart your opponents.
- Eavesdrop on the opposing team with spatial 3d voice chat.
- Use ragdoll physics to launch your foes out of windows or to play dead while the enemy walks right past you.
- Truly interactive buildings with working security cameras, spotlights, sliding windows, ventilation shafts, and elevators.
- Stealth-based missions with multiple objectives and escape routes.
- Powerful Unity3d level editor plugin to create your own Intruder maps and game modes
- Regular updates and new features based on community feedback!
... now on Steam!
50. Attentat 1942
Attentat 1942 was developed by Charles University and the Czech Academy of Sciences. It is the first game in the Czechoslovakia 38-89 project that covers different events from contemporary history. Attentat 1942 is a significantly enhanced version of the game “Československo 38-89: Atentát” that was released in Czech language in 2015. Revenues from the game are invested to continue research and science into the field.
Categories in common with Attentat 1942: Adventure