Trying to find games like Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 are:
- arrow_rightMagicka 2
- arrow_rightTropico 5
- arrow_rightJet Set Radio
- arrow_rightEndless Legend
- arrow_rightSid Meier's Civilization IV
- arrow_rightSky Force Anniversary
- arrow_rightCastlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
- arrow_rightDungeons 2
100 Best Games Like Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (44)
- PlayStation 4 (60)
- iOS (70)
- Android (36)
- macOS (99)
- Linux (64)
- Nintendo Switch (30)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (35)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (43)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (14)
- PSP (9)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (15)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (4)
- Web (1)
1. Magicka 2
Magicka 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. The game serves as a direct continuation of the first Magicka.
Once upon a time, four mages saved Midgard from complete destruction. However, the war between magic schools broke out after that. Most of the wizards passed away. Humanity entered a Golden Age without the mages destroying the human's way of life. During this period a prophecy of a child that would make Midgard a better place emerges. The prophecy also told that the evil forces will oppose the child. Mages set out on a quest to save the child.
The game could be played alone or in a cooperative mode with up to four players. Unlike most role-playing games, Magicka 2 does not feature any class system. Every character is armed with a staff and a melee weapon.
Magicka 2 features a high degree of satire and a lot of references to other games. For example, one of the weapons the player can use is the Excalibur or the M60 machine gun crafted by a local blacksmith from a string and a shotgun. The main feature of the game is the dynamic spellcasting system that allows combining 8 elementals in order for the player to choose their own playstyle.
2. Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is a government simulator with a strong sandbox aspect. As El Presidente, a dictator of the Tropico island, you need to develop it through four eras from the Colonial Era to the Modern Times. The game features such mechanics as trading, managing resources, research, and diplomacy. The multiplayer mode expands these mechanics, allowing players to share resources, help each other and even declare war.
Unlike previous installments in the series, Tropico 5 focuses heavily on the citizens. The prosperity of the island depends on their happiness and the balance between ten in-game factions.
Tropico 5 features two modes. The campaign includes 15 missions; the goal is to uncover the antagonist's plans and stop him. In the sandbox mode, you can create your own island and manage it, completing different tasks and developing it through ages.
3. Jet Set Radio
Jet Set Radio (2000) is an action game that allows players to dive into the atmosphere of teenager gangs of early 2000s Tokyo. The action is set in a 3D fictionalized Tokyo torn by teen gangs clash. Things clarify when Professor K, DJ of the Tokyo-to pirate radio station announces a gang war between Japanese rudies (teenagers, who skate and paint graffiti for self-expression). According to the main idea, teens skate and paint graffiti spots throughout the city and dodge police forces. The story is following a 17-year-old rudie Beat, who, being inspired by Professor K, organizes his own gang to burst into the conflict and to defeat rivals. The gameplay is about skating across the city (using only a few buttons) and tagging all possible graffiti spots. In the course of the game, players will face troubles caused by police riots and especially Capitan Onishima (the main antagonist), whose only aim is to pursue the rebellion of the youth. Jet Set Radio also features cel-shaded visuals in favor of 3D cartoon-like picture.
4. Endless Legend
This is a 4X turn-based strategy from the Endless series from developers who previously worked on the projects of the French publisher Ubisoft. Endless Legend unlike other games of the series uses a fantasy setting, many fans of the genre named the game fantasy-world Civilization.
Players will have to lead one of the factions and through exploration, battles and diplomacy gain control over the game’s world. The action takes place in the fictional kingdom of Auriga, with each playthrough, data on ecosystems and landscapes are created randomly, assuming each new take on the game is not similar to the previous one. The seizure of territory and its development occurs with the help of cities.
For development, it is necessary to collect the resources that are used to construct and recruit the army. In total there are five such resources: food, industry, unique for the series of play dust, science and influence, and 13 factions with unique units and gameplay.
5. Sid Meier's Civilization IV
As with the rest of Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the player controls a real historical civilization and leads it from the stone age to the space era. The goal is to develop its culture, science, and economy and to conquer the neighboring countries if you feel like it. There are eighteen playable civilizations in the game with some of them having multiple leaders to choose from. Each PC-controlled leader is based on an actual historical figure and has his or her unique personality traits, such as being diplomatic or aggressive.
Civilization IV was the first to introduce different religions rather than an abstract "religion" as a concept. There are seven available religions that can be founded during the game and spread across the map, increasing their founder's influence and boosting his citizens' happiness. The fourth part also introduced the idea of Great People, such as scientists, artists, and prophets, who are also based on actual persons. Corruption mechanic was removed and replaced with expensive building maintenance. Barbarians, who used to be just random enemy units, now can build cities that, however, will not contact with the player via diplomacy and should only be eliminated.
Categories in common with Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Strategy
6. Sky Force Anniversary
Sky Force Anniversary is a vertical shoot-em-up game developed by Infinite Drems Inc. It is heavily inspired by the old Japanese arcade machines, like the ones made by Capcom.
The players have a plane that they use to attack their enemies head-on, evading return fire. Multiple planes are present in the game, with each one of them having their own stats and gameplay. Every player will be able to find their favorite pick.
The primary objective of each level is to get to its end without getting blown up by enemy planes, as most enemy shots are fatal. The levels consist of a mix of challenging and easy moments with the difficulty rising with each encounter. There are several boss fights present in the game. There are also several side objectives. Usually, there are four of them: destroying 70% of the enemies, 100% of the enemies, saving all the people present on the level, completing the level without getting any damage.
Sky Force Anniversary features a very balanced economic system. The players are awarded stars upon destroying an enemy plane. These stars serve as an in-game currency. It is used for upgrading your plane or purchasing new ones. The amount of stars awarded to the player depends on the chosen level difficulty.
Unlike the previous title, Sky Force 2014, Sky Force Anniversary is not a free-to-play title. Thus it does not rely on microtransactions in its gameplay.
7. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is an action-adventure and a straight continuation of the first part of the franchise. It is also 39th part of the vast Castlevania series. The game currently features no successors.
The game, unlike its predecessor, features an open-world structure. The player follows the adventures of Gabriel Belmont through medieval settings and modern environments. Sometimes — at the start of the story, to be precise — the players gain control of Dracula who possesses Gabriel and gives him similar powers. The game consists of many fighting sequences in which combos are of importance — the various swords and claws, some allowing the protagonist to replenish his health and the other dealing massive damage to the enemies.
The game is highly story-driven. At the start, the developers present the players with the scenes of flashbacks, in which the transformation to Dracula is shown. While set in medieval settings, events depict Dracula as he quickly gets ambushed by his resurrected son and thrown back into the modern times where he starts his adventures.
The Revelations DLC released a month after the initial game announcement brings some story arc to the game, while the others: "Dark Dracula" and "Armored Dracula" bring only new characters skins and sprites.
8. Dungeons 2
Dungeons 2 is a strategy game where you take on the role of an evil lord named the Ultimate Evil that wants to restore his power over the lands he lost. While the Ultimate Evil himself is an embodied spirit, he can control minions that fight and build facilities. The Evil, in his turn, has to keep them happy so the minions could continue their work and stay loyal.
The game combines elements of a real-time strategy and dungeon manager. The simulation part of the game is focused on the underworld where you are to build dungeons and summon new monsters that will serve you. As soon as you decide to go up and occupy several castles, Dungeons 2 turns into a tactical game where you need to manage your units effectively.
Dungeons 2, as a follower of Dungeons, keeps its sarcastic spirit and the narration that helps you to understand the tasks and just entertains you. Despite the dark setting of the game, it’s full of pop culture references including Lord of the Rings and Warcraft, and filled with dark humor.
9. Age of Empires III: Complete Collection
Age of Empires 3 Complete Collection is a real-time strategy, a sequel to Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings. It includes the original game and two expansions: The Warchiefs and The Asian Dynasties, that add new playable civilizations.
Like in previous titles in the series, in Age of Empires 3 you choose and develop a civilization through ages. To progress you gather and manage resources, explore the world, upgrade the technology and units. The series’ new feature is the Home City, a separate powerhouse that provides additional options for your development, including unique upgrades you can use during the match. The goal of the game is to overcome AI or online opponents.
Age of Empires 3 features a political system. With each new age you choose politicians you want to support. They give you a certain bonus, for example, extra supplies or military units.
Besides a free mode, the game has a campaign divided into three acts. Instead of step-by-step development you take control of a civilization at the set time period and complete tasks.
The game is played with cards on a special field. The goal of the game is to "kill" the opponent, laying out cards on the field. The game lets you compete with other players or AI.
The game takes place on an empty hexagonal field, two corners of which are occupied by avatars (against each other), and the other four corners are wells of Faeria (mana). Each player starts the game with thirty cards.
At the beginning of the turn, the player draws a card from their cards and receives three points of Faeria (mana). If by the player manages to take a well of mana, the player receives one mana point additionally for each well. The game also uses the Power Wheel, different cards have different potentials and affect the game in many ways. Laying out cards on the field also matters - laying out cards is regulated by the rules and gives as a result combinations of different strength and quality. Playing cards spends mana reserves, each card requires a certain amount of mana in reserve to play. And the enemy is harmed through a decrease in the health - the cards affect this figure. Victories give in-game currency to the player, which they can pay for new cards with and make the stock of cards unique.
Armello is a digital role-playing tabletop game developed by an indie Australian studios League of Geeks. It is the debut project of the game.
The game is set in a “dark fairytale” kingdom of Armello, where the anthropomorphic animals from many clans live. The king has gone crazy and is slowly dying because of the dark force named the Rot. The representatives of several factions come to the kingdom's capital to become the new king. Four characters are present at the beginning of the game: Tane the wolf, Amber the rabbit, Mercurio the rat, and Sanah, the bear.
Armello is a digital remake of a traditional fantasy tabletop role-playing game in which there are rolling dice and cards, that allows the players to execute certain actions. The gaming area is divided into hexagonal plates, that contain procedurally generated features like caves, buildings, other characters or pieces of equipment. As the game progresses, the players can buy in-game currency to purchase special abilities using the skill tree, that is unique to every character.
The game uses a turn-based system, where the players can equip new items or acquire new skills while the other players make their turn. The cards and dice are used only when the players directly interact with the in-game world. The players use cards for casting spells, hiring teammates, treating wounds or using the special items that grant temporary abilities.
12. The Technomancer
The Technomancer is a sci-fi RPG set on Mars, featuring dynamic combat and an epic story line, where your choices will affect the fate of the Red Planet. You are a Technomancer, a formidable warrior harnessing destructive electrical powers. Embark on a perilous journey across a planet torn apart by conflict and infested with mutant creatures.
Travel with your companions, choosing between diplomacy, combat or trickery to resolve quests. Gain experience to level up your character, and learn new skills or upgrade perks across 4 unique skill trees. Loot, buy and craft more powerful equipment and weaponry for yourself and teammates, to stand a chance of surviving!
Only you can forge the destiny of Mars.
An adventure set on the terraformed deserts of a post-apocalyptic Red Planet
Three combat styles with deep character customization
Unleash powerful Technomancy abilities on your foes
In-depth crafting changes the appearance and stats of weapons and armour
A world that reacts to your decisions
Relationships with your companions open new pathways and quests
13. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
An expansion to Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 that can be played without the original game. Uprising features additional campaigns for three factions: the Allies, the Soviets, and the Empire of the Rising Sun. The plot continues the events of Red Alert 3, making Allied victory in previous game canon.
The Soviet Union fights for its very existence because Allied corporation FutureTech is developing a weapon that can freeze time. Its leaders want to erase Soviet Russia from the history once and forever. The war in Allied-occupied Japan continues, as there are still pockets of resistance that Allies have to suppress, and there are two Russian generals taking over parts of the Empire. There's also a standalone campaign that reveals the origins of Yuriko Omega, a Japanese girl with psionic abilities, and follows her as she becomes a commando for the Empire, and later a prisoner of the Allies.
Unlike some of the previous games in the series, Red Alert 3 – Uprising allows no multiplayer modes, neither cooperative nor competitive.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising: Strategy
14. Supreme Commander 2
Supreme Commander 2 is a real-time strategy, a sequel to Supreme Commander. The story is set in the near future in the world of giant mechs and the rise of technology. The plot tells about the confrontation of three forces: the United Earth Federation, the Illuminate and the Cybrans. They united in the first game but the newly elected President's assassination makes them break up.
The game is split into three missions dedicated to these forces. You have an opportunity to play as each side of the conflict that allows you to see it at different angles. At the end three separated campaigns come together and have the single ending.
The gameplay is typical for the RTS genre: you need to build facilities, mine resources and create an army of different military forces, including robots, tanks and super weapons. Your units are upgradeable with special points you can get developing technologies and defeating enemies. The goal of the game is to overcome your opponents. However, in a single-player campaign you can win by the numerical superiority of your army.
15. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
16. The Night of the Rabbit
The secret formula
The game - developed and published by German studio Daedalic Entertainment for Microsoft Windows and OS X in the spring of 2013. In the last days of the summer holidays, twelve-year-old juggler Jerry Hazelnut finds a recipe for a secret formula with which can create a carrot flame. Mixing all the ingredients, Jerry stumbles upon mysterious suitcase. Inside is a magic wand and hat, which later turns into a white rabbit. His name is Marquis de Hoto, and he tells Jerry about the existence of an infinite number of parallel universes.
The gameplay is based on the basic principles of point-and-click adventure games: the player controls the main character with the mouse, manipulates objects from the inventory and tries to solve with their help puzzles. The items can be used by themselves or mixed before use. Jerry has a special coin that can find hidden magic. Its usage also highlights all usable objects on the screen which significantly simplifies the game. In addition to other items, on the game levels are scattered collectibles, like stickers and audiobooks. They almost do not affect the gameplay, but by collecting them, the player can get an achievement on Steam and some information about the game world.
17. RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
Stretch your imagination further to build bigger parks and higher coasters! Break ground and start from scratch, open the gates to a remarkable Six Flags park, or just create the most gut-wrenching roller coaster imaginable - now you can play your way! Choose and complete different scenarios accordingly to the experience and content you like. Satisfy the visitors by building various attractions and facilities.Wild new rides, exciting new themes, and improved easy-to-use building tools make creating the ultimate amusement park more fun than ever!
- Test your Tycoon skills with 25 amazing Six Flags® coasters and 5 Six Flags® parks based on real-life places
- Create incredible roller coasters using all-new Roller Coaster Designer!
- Thrill your park guests with over 150 different rides and attractions
- Customize your park with new and unique themes, including Giant Garden, Wild West, Pirates, and more!
18. Anno 1404
A unique and award-winning combination of construction, economy, discovery, diplomacy, and combat.
Create your own nation with a unique blend of simulation and real-time strategy as you journey across the globe to explore, trade, and learn technologies to expand your empire and to make your own history.
- Meet the Orient! Build your own settlement and get to know the culture and technologies of the Orient.
- Create huge metropolises! Build a unique seaside with the harbor system and shape the character of your new city with alleyways, city walls, and castles.
- Personalize the way you play! Configure the interface to fit your own personal needs. Create your own adventures in the Dawn of Discovery world with powerful tools and share them with the community.
- A strategy game for beginners and pros! An intuitive interface for beginners with many options for advanced players. A thrilling campaign that carries beginners into the world of Dawn of Discovery. A motivating sandbox mode that can be modified by players to any degree. Special titles, talents, medals, and other rewards that are collected in the captain's log.
19. Kingdom: Two Crowns
In the award-winning Kingdom series, players took on the role of a monarch struggling to build their kingdom up from nothing. Hundreds of thousands of players across the world explored, recruited loyal subjects, and defended nightly against the persistent threat of the Greed – but they did so in isolation, and as with all things in Kingdom, nothing lasts… until now.
Kingdom Two Crowns builds upon the challenging micro strategy experience with an evolution of the celebrated franchise. Introducing the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Recruit new unit types and develop advanced technologies to bolster your defenses. Explore fresh environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep. Revisit and revitalize your kingdom in its entirety as you move onward through the campaign.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing a cooperative play experience that is totally unique to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a classic solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally or online, dropping in or out at will.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a longtime fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
👑 BRAND-NEW CAMPAIGN MODE: Built upon the classic micro strategy that made Kingdom successful, monarchs can now build lasting kingdoms in a multi-stage campaign to stop the assault of the Greed for good.
👑 TWO CROWNS TO RULE THEM ALL: The struggle to build your kingdom need not be ventured alone! Strategize and defend your realm together in local or online drop-in/drop out co-op.
👑 NEW FEATURES, NEW STRATEGIES: A wealth of new features from technology upgrades to unit types to secrets to enemies, monarchs will need to plan wisely to see their kingdom flourish.
👑 FORMIDABLE CHALLENGE ISLANDS: Whether you seek the fierce threat of Skull Island or unique lands that modify the gameplay through special rules, the secret challenge islands expand the Kingdom experience to all players new and loyal.
20. Motorsport Manager
The ultimate management game for fans of motorsport.
Feel the thrill of race day. React in real-time and make split-second decisions to gain the edge on your rivals.
Master advanced technology to customise every aspect of your car’s performance.
Create a top racing team composed of drivers, managers, mechanics and designers.
Step into a living, breathing world of motorsport with you at the centre.
Have you got what it takes to become the manager of a high-performance motorsport team?
Motorsport Manager is a highly detailed, best-in-class management game for fans of motorsport. You’ll hire the drivers, build the cars and embed yourself in the dynamic world of racing.
Every single detail will need to be considered in order to push your way to the championship title. Split second decisions on the race track combine with carefully laid pre-race plans; everything from building and customising your car to race-day tactics will affect your path to either ultimate victory or epic failure.
Stop watching, start winning and take control as the manager of your own motorsport team.
The Drivers. Your drivers have unique personality types, sparking drama within the team. Will you get the best out of them with tough love, or an arm around the shoulder?
Location, Location, Location. The location of your HQ is all-important in this globe-spanning sport. Some drivers might find it hard to resist joining an Italian team...
Pick the right people. Scouring the world for hidden gems is all the more satisfying when you find a young mechanic who can shave seconds off your pit stop times.
The Factory. Build new cars and parts from scratch, then evolve the technology over multiple seasons to create the perfect driving machine.
Thinking Ahead. Make the call on every part that goes into next season’s car. Get it right, and you’ll be in the perfect position come pre-season testing.
Hone your expertise. Make detailed mechanical tweaks or choose your team’s recommendations.
The Race Weekend. Set initial strategy across practice, qualifying and race – and adjust your tactics according to on-track developments.
Master the Pitstop. Risk it all with a high speed pit stop that could put you out in front of your rivals.
Weather Systems. Dynamic and game-changing weather. Will you pit for intermediate tyres or hold out on slicks for as long as possible?
21. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
In Van Helsing III, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
- Story - Prepare to meet your darkest fears in the conclusion of this gothic-noir adventure trilogy. This is the finale, the darkest chapter of the adventures of Van Helsing.
- Classes - Choose from six playable classes: defeat your foes as the melee-specialist Protector, be the most accurate shooter as the Bounty Hunter, master the weird science as the Phlogistoneer, engineer your tactics as the Constructor, control the magical forces as the Elementalist or become a dark, stealthy killer as the Umbralist.
- Leveling - Become more powerful as you advance through the game: the level-up customization is more detailed and diverse than ever.
- Exploration - Explore new areas in this war-torn land of darkness - both in the physical world and the Ink.
- Camaraderie - Engage in witty banter with your loyal follower, Katarina - and finally, find out her secrets: the story of her past.
- Combat - Fight hordes of bloodthirsty enemies, now more feral and terrifying than ever. Take all the weapons and tools you need: choose from plenty of new powerful items for this adventure.
- Multiplayer – You and your friends can test your skills against each other via the PVP mode (8 players) or join forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
22. Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure is a detective game with a high amount of attention given to plot unraveling. It is the 6th game in the corresponding series: with the five titles preceding it and one succeeding in late 2018.
The game very much resembles the tradition of point-and-click adventures. One of the core narrative features is a 3D realistic background and live captured videos instead of usual cutscenes. All of the games within a series feature the self-titled protagonist with a setting in 2050. Tesla Effect uncovers the story of a Chelsee Bando disappearance. The first part of the title cues the players into realizing the role of Nicola Tesla in the narrative.
It is little to invent in the point-and-click genre, but the development of Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure is presumably cut into two parts: actual cutscene and backgrounds filming and composing it all into the game content. The game features 5 endings and branching paths within the characters' arcs. The choices within those arcs influence the ending outcome.
23. Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Behold disciples of Nod, for the end is soon upon us. Electronic Arts’ award-winning and best-selling Tiberium saga is coming to a powerful conclusion with Command & Conquer 4, which will introduce a multitude of innovations to the classic fast and fluid Command & Conquer gameplay, while retaining the core compulsions that fans have come to love over the series’ history.
It is the year 2062 and humanity is at the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that has infested Earth for decades and served as the primary reason for years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, is close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. Mankind is on the verge of extinction when Kane, Nod’s prophetic leader, emerges from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he has developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he cannot build this "Tiberium Control Network" without GDI’s cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factions – GDI and Nod – inevitably find themselves in desperation for the same cause: to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
After 15 years, the network is nearly complete, Tiberium is under strict control and our revitalized, newly terraformed planet is on the cusp of a new age of prosperity and progress. It is then that the world’s citizens begin to seriously ponder why Kane chose to help, and what will he want in return. These questions and more lead to the dramatic final act of the Tiberium saga.
With a multitude of innovative new features to the fast and fluid C&C gameplay, Command & Conquer 4 offers players an entirely new way to play C&C. An all-in-one mobile base, persistent player progression across all game modes that is constantly updated in a real-time online profile, a 3-class system for each of the two factions, co-operative play, and a 5v5 objective-based multiplayer mode that promotes teamwork and social interaction, make Command & Conquer 4 unlike any other C&C experience.
The Epic Conclusion of the Saga - Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gaming’s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively!
Choose Your Class - Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice! Offense, Defense, or Support classes—which will you pick?
Always on the Move - For the first time ever in the C&C series: a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose!
Persistent Player Progression - The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to progress your player profile! Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful!
Team Up and Take the Battle Online - Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 objective-based battles! Choose your favorite class and take online strategy action to the next level as you conquer objectives while pummeling your enemies. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
Online Disclaimer PERSISTENT INTERNET CONNECTION, EA ACCOUNT, REGISTRATION WITH ENCLOSED SERIAL CODE AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. SOFTWARE REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. EULA, EA ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.
Categories in common with Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight: Strategy
24. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition celebrates the 20th anniversary of one of the most popular strategy games ever with stunning 4K Ultra HD graphics, a new and fully remastered soundtrack, and brand-new content, “The Last Khans” with 3 new campaigns and 4 new civilizations.<br/>
Explore all the original campaigns like never before as well as the best-selling expansions, spanning over 200 hours of gameplay and 1,000 years of human history. Head online to challenge other players with 35 different civilizations in your quest for world domination throughout the ages.<br/>
Choose your path to greatness with this definitive remaster to one of the most beloved strategy games of all time.
Categories in common with Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Strategy
25. Spacebase DF-9
In Spacebase DF-9, you'll build a home among the stars for a motley population of humans and aliens as they go about their daily lives. Mine asteroids, discover derelicts, and deal with the tribulations of galactic resettlement in Earth's distant future. Meteor impacts! Explosive decompression! Unbearable loneliness!Key Features:Base Construction
- Build your base using available matter and expand by mining more from nearby asteroids.
- Gradually expand from a small oxygen-filled room to a thriving, well-decorated hub.
- Build Gardens, Pubs, Fitness and Research facilities, and more.
- Assign citizens to duties to ensure survival-critical duties are performed efficiently.
- Monitor citizen needs to ensure overall morale, balancing duty demands with citizen happiness.
- Send security forces to investigate mysterious derelicts that appear near the base.
- Fend off hostile invaders as well as parasites that
- Construct turrets to lend firepower to hostile
- Research new equipment, armor, weapons, and base structures.
- Discover blueprints for new technologies aboard derelict ships.
- Research cures for deadly space diseases.
26. X2: The Threat
X²: The Threat is of a new generation of space simulator games, you play the role of Julian Gardna who continues the story set by X: Beyond The Frontier. The updated graphics engine gives the universe a fresher feel with newly designed ships and stations adding to the complexity of the universe.
- Explore: You can explore over 130 beautifully designed sectors occupied by nebulas that affect your ships and stations, asteroids you can mine for materials you can later sell on for profit.
- New Ships: Explore in over 60 ships of varying sizes from scout class ships to the much larger carrier class battleships.
- New Upgrades: Upgrade your ships systems with many more upgrades, and download new upgrades that make use of the new scripting engine designed specially for X².
- New Weapons: Add new weapons to your ship including the Ion Disruptor and Mass Driver, but also build factories that will develop these weapons and sell them to make a profit, expanding your own empire among the universe.
- New Missions: Take part in missions offered to you on each stations bulletin board, make money by defending convoys and destroy incoming Xenon fleets intent on destroying everything in their path.
But above all else, help to defend the universe from the Khaak, before they kill everyone and everything they come across.
27. Oil Rush
This game is a genre of naval strategy with elements of tower defense from the Russian studio Unigine Corp. The game uses the graphics engine Unigine, which is known by most gamers thanks to the benchmark Unigine Heaven. The game takes place in the post-apocalyptic world, in which the remaining factions battle for the remaining oil reserves. In the game, developers tried to abandon the micromanagement of all units, but it does not lose the depth of control, and the game is not that simple to master. In addition to managing units, the player will manage the settlements, controlling their economy and development.
The player follows the story of the protagonist Kevin, a technical worker who begins his journey from protecting the oil fields from The Raiders. The game boasts dynamic gameplay, massive battles, and beautiful graphics. 16 story missions are available for passage. Players can also play against each other on multiplayer maps, and there are a total of 15. There is also a cross-platform multiplayer.
28. Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Age of Wonders: Planetfall is the new strategy game from Triumph Studios, creators of the critically acclaimed Age of Wonders and Overlord series, bringing all the exciting tactical-turn based combat and in-depth 4X empire building of its predecessors to space in an all-new sci-fi setting.
Emerge from the cosmic dark age of a fallen galactic empire to craft a new future for your people. Explore the planetary ruins and encounter other surviving factions that have each evolved in their own way, as you unravel the history of a shattered civilization. Fight, build, negotiate and technologically advance your way to utopia, in a deep single player campaign, on random maps and against friends in multiplayer.
Tactical Turn-Based Sci-Fi CombatPerfect your combat strategy in intense turn-based battles that offer tactical challenges, a large cast of races, units with customizable weapons, and destructible environments.Discover a Rich Science Fiction WorldUncover the history of the fallen galactic empire as you explore lush landscapes, and experience the emergent story. Encounter NPC factions and rival houses, and discover hidden technologies that can strengthen your society and give you advantage over enemies.Planetary Empire BuildingCreate your own unique House, and build prosperous colonies through economic specializations of planetary sectors and governing doctrines.Multiple Paths to VictoryAchieve your end goals through conquest, diplomacy or doomsday technologies. Engrossing options with NPC factions and rival Houses won’t make the decisions easy!
Categories in common with Age of Wonders: Planetfall: Strategy
Windward is a game in which the player takes the role of a sailing ship captain.
The game is set in the randomized, procedurally generated seas that serve as an open-world sandbox. The player controls a trading cog from the top-down view. He or she navigates the vessel through the seas, uncovers new areas and completes quests and tasks. Most of the tasks are simple and require the player to travel between cities. The ship can carry passengers and cargo to gain money and to fight pirates to gain influence. The goal is to profit from the trade, eventually to join one of the factions and help it to assume control over the new ports. There's no semblance of a plot.
The player can upgrade his or her ship to expand the cargo space to earn more money, as well as to increase its firepower and stamina to withstand battles against pirates. The combat system in Windward is simple. When the player's ship approaches the enemy, it fires its cannons. The player has no direct control over the cannons. However, he or she can manipulate the ship so that to take a better position and lure the enemy into a trap.
As the player progresses and gathers more money, he or she can hire other ships to serve his or her faction. They can form fleets to attack and capture enemy cities. However, the player still only directly controls the original ship.
30. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Experience the full evolution of the award-winning Geometry Wars franchise and battle through waves of enemies on 3D grids in this frenetic arcade shooter!
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved includes all of the great content & features from Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions and more:
- Over 100 total levels including 40 all-new
- Classic game modes in stunning HD
- 15 3D grids including 5 all-new and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia and 4 all-new modes
- 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend and the all-new Sweep drone
- New “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leaderboard
- Cooperative and Online Competitive Multiplayer modes
- Community and Friend Leaderboards
31. DG2: Defense Grid 2
Defense Grid 2, DG2, is the highly-anticipated sequel to Hidden Path Entertainment’s 2008 Defense Grid: The Awakening. Setting the bar as the definitive tower defense game, Defense Grid 2 introduces new worlds and threats to test your tower placement strategies. With a bold new look, a compelling single-player campaign, and the addition of new game modes, online player-versus-player and multiplayer co-op, every play-through brings fun new opportunities and challenges.
DG2 comes with a story campaign featuring 21 stunning maps, dynamic level movement, an expanded story and cast of characters, hundreds of challenge mode experiences, new multiplayer modes, a procedurally driven audio score and the ability for players to build their own levels. DG2 also introduces players to DG Architect on the PC, a level creation tool set connected to Steam Workshop where players can create their own unique levels to share and possibly even sell if selected.
DG2 for the PC was funded in part by Dracogen, a private investor after a 2012 Kickstarter campaign funded the original game's DLC, Defense Grid: Containment. DG2 is developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and published by 505 Games.
32. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum combines the excitement of rollercoasters with the fun of great strategy sim. RCT3 Platinum combines the roller coaster theme park fun of the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with included expansion packs Soaked! and Wild! Now enjoy more options than ever. Build your own water slide or create your own safari with real animals. Watch guest reactions to your ultimate theme park!
- Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.
- See every detail in stunning 3D with fully controllable park cameras.
- Cope with changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.
- Experience the latest extreme coasters and heart-pumping rides! Live Every spine tingling detail in stunning 3-D with fully controllable cameras.
- Spice up any backgrounds, rides, fireworks display and laser light shows with your own music.
- Create your own park guests and groups with the Peep Designer and experience their reactions to the rides you build! Soak them and watch their reactions! Send them on wild safari and let them pet the animals!
- Create savage encounters and thrilling safaris! Conquer 12 Wild! Scenarios and experience cool jungle and prehistoric design themes.
- Play through dozens of scenarios in three difficulty modes or build without limits in Sandbox mode.
- Create pyrotechnic wonders and laser light shows with the RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 MixMaster.
33. Dragon Nest Europe
Dive into blazingly fast combat action with visually stunning skills in a world caught in the wake of ancient dragons and waiting for the ancient Prophet to discover her powers. Immerse in an epic story with classic MMORPG and role-playing elements paired with a unique, console-like third-person perspective.
No monotone “click and wait” or “turn-based” combat! Experience blazingly fast console quality action and thrilling combos for intense, non-stop action in a magical world.
Class and Specialization System:
Nine main classes with their own unique fighting style. Develop your character by individually specializing in more and more detailed combat skill trees.
Intuitive and Engaging Game Play:
Clear goals paired with intuitive, convenient controls encouraging a wide range of players to become fully engaged in the action and dive into the game.
Player vs. Player (PvP):
A unique and balanced PvP system, harmonizing each challenger's gear with the enemy's one. Only the most skilled players will endure the fierce combats across many different modes and maps.
Dungeon-heavy Game Play:
Venture through dozens of dungeons and challenging Nests with hundreds of quests.
Play for free:
No payments necessary, Dragon Nest is completely free to play.
34. Sky Force Reloaded
The shoot ‘em up you were looking for!
Sky Force Reloaded is the spirit of the classic arcade shoot ‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
Sky Force Reloaded is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
- Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Set the fun level to eleven by inviting your friends to play with you in local cooperative mode! Find the planes that best suit you both and challenge the hardest bosses, too fearsome to be faced alone.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
35. Battle Islands
"It’s 1942, and deep in the South Pacific your platoon of crack troops lands on a tropical island, but can you defeat enemy forces and hold your ground to fight another day?
You’ll need to act quickly in this action-packed, WW2-themed battle strategy game – Control air, sea, and land forces, build your garrison, battle against friends and create powerful allegiances!
- Control troops, jeeps, tanks, boats and warplanes over air, sea, and land as you vie for superiority deep in the South Pacific
- Build and improve your military might, and use it to raid and pillage enemy islands and capture their resources
- Make sure you've a strong garrison - your enemies are itching to invade!
- Exciting Real-time strategy and combat gameplay
- Battle against friends in the fight for supremacy
IT'S TIME FOR BATTLE, SOLDIER!"
36. Art of War: Red Tides (Coming Soon)
It is as simple as follows
- Set troop: select a race, choose ten units under this race to set up your troop and then join the battle.
- Send troop: you have 18 seconds to prepare during each wave, and you need to observe the battle, speculate enemy’s intention and then send appropriate types and number of units to the battlefield.
- Destroy enemy turrets and base: continually overwhelm each enemy, unleash Commander Skills, cooperate with your teammates, pull down their three turrets one by one, and destroy their base.
- Emphasize teamwork in confronting the enemy
- Support over 300 units that can fight smart in the fiery battle at the same time
- Command concisely, play smart, and operate conveniently on different devices
- With over 120 kinds of units in three races, the game emphasizes Strategic Thinking, the core element reflected in the classic strategy games. It is easy to learn but hard to master.
Art of War: Red Tides will adopt “free download + in-game purchase” pattern, and the in-game store will sell neither exclusive items that could influence the match, nor in-game currencies.
Our heartfelt gratitude goes to:
The developer of the map Desert Strike of StarCraft 2. Without the enlightenment of the Desert Strike, Art of War: Red Tides could never be possible.
The test this time will have no wipe of progress. We will continue to optimize the units balance and other features, so you may find a lot of adjustments in a period. But never ever hesitate to share your opinions and advice with us, as you can help us make the game better.
Look forward to your advice and opinions.
Let’s start our journey, commanders!
37. Earth 2160
After the destruction of the EARTH in 2150, the leaders of the Eurasian Dynasty escaped on board an evacuation fleet. Now they are fighting for the survival of the human species. Their base is one large building comprising of smaller variable parts. The Lunar Corporation is already on the Red Planet and has to fight to find a new base and home after the destruction of the Earth. LC buildings are built one on top of the other, similar to a skyscraper, but with one big difference - they have the ability to defy all the laws of gravity to move quickly to a new location.
The UCS (United Civilized States) machines evolved from the UCS battle machines. During the long flight to Mars, the computer decided to kill all human survivors and then initiated a plan to conquer the solar system with its own mechanical army. The Aliens - alien renegades were imprisoned a long ago, deep in the unknown history of Mars.
In 2160 the landing of the UCS ships awoke them from their long sleep...
- 4 playable parties with different basic technologies and abilities
- Each party consists of more than 13 basic buildings and more than 13 basic units
- 4 single player campaigns, each with 7 missions
- Skirmish mode with 10 maps
- 4 Multiplayer modes with 10 maps
- Realistic, formable and multi-textured terrain
- 12 virtual agents with special abilities
- Multiplayer matches for up to 8 players per match
- EarthC (programming language) SDK for Mod teams
- Rich musical score consists of 29 dynamically varyied tracks
- Includes Superstorm, Platinum and Titanium Map Pack
Categories in common with Earth 2160: Strategy
RIP is an all-out war simulation on the ground, in the air or at sea. With over 50 Nations to choose from and hundreds of weapons in many different scenario maps from the middle eastern desert to a well-isolated bunker construction, you can fight as your heart desires and let the enemy bleed out in the dust. Show no mercy after all only the winners write the history books. In the not too far future, politicians run out of lies that would be believable to the masses to go to war so they invented a war game like competition scenario in different locked of regions all over the world, where the best of the best matchup all in which is broadcasted all over the world. With the goal to help reduce climate change by reducing the population. In this game the nations that rank the highest in winning the war match scores are allowed to have the highest populations and use the most resources for their country, others have to reduce all accommodations to their fellow citizen and with that trigger the natural weed out selection process of their nation through starvation and death. No need to mention that this is the most popular show on all broadcasting stations. No bombed cities and no civilian casualties during the wargames and only honorable deaths after that, what a wonderful time to be alive. Now, where's my gun?
39. Blitzkrieg 3
Challenge your tactical skills in historical campaigns and defeat other players or powerful Neural Network AI in competitive matches.
Each of three campaigns provide a unique blend of PvE, PvP and PvAI missions. Blitzkrieg's impressive Neural Network AI acts like no machine before. In total, game features 60+ historical missions with 200+ authentic combat units.
Blitzkrieg 3 is being created with the active participation of the player community. Define the way of projects’ development together with us!
A Neural Network machine named Boris plays at the top player’s level while not using any hidden information about the enemy. General Boris regularly analyzes the gaming session and makes Neural Network-based predictions of the enemy behavior. This approach allows him to think up sophisticated counter-strategies and bring them to life. That makes Boris tough and unpredictable, so he can amaze you over and over again.
Dominate on the battlefield in three atmospheric historical campaigns, that cover the main period of World War II: from the invasion of Poland in 1939 to the triumphant capture of Berlin in 1945. Choose your side of the conflict - USSR, Axis or Allies! Take command over your forces and win the legendary battles of World War II, that were created from archival materials on historically accurate maps. The best strategists will get additional rewards for perfectly cleared missions!
Choose your side in the largest war in the history and fight against Neural Network AI or real opponents. Improve your tactical skills in the classic Skirmish mode 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, fighting with Boris, friends and other players for control over the map. Master your defense skills in the unique to the strategy genre - Assault mode, where one player attacks and the other defends his fortifications.
You will lead more than 200 authentic combat units into battle. All of them were developed based on historical technical characteristics - more than 100 models of armored vehicles and self-propelled guns, 40 different types of infantry and assault squads and variety of different fortifications and defenses. Each unit has performance characteristics reconstructed in detail, such as fire rate, armored capture, field of vision and others that let you feel like a real commander. Assemble and train your army and form your own squads to complete the missions.
Use every opportunity to defeat the enemy: consider features of the landscape, weather conditions and viewing ranges of different types of forces to carry out the most daring tactical operations. Attack the enemy when he doesn't expect it. Use stealthy scouts and place infantry in the trenches, fortifications, pillboxes and even civilian buildings!
Learn tactics from legendary strategists! Appoint Zhukov as the commander of your forces and defeat Manstein! In the game available more than 20 commanders, with unique features and combat tactics based on command styles of their historical prototypes. Complete tasks in single and multiplayer modes and earn the loyalty of different commanders. Each can give you useful bonuses and additional features on the battlefield. Rokossovsky, Rommel, Montgomery - the choice is yours! Each commander has his own specialization and favorite combat tactics that make tactics development of the game even more diverse, providing additional opportunities for interesting combinations.http://store.steampowered.com/app/235380http://store.steampowered.com/app/366650/
40. A Game of Thrones - Genesis
What King will you be?
Conqueror, Usurper or Diplomat?
"A Game of Thrones - Genesis" immerses you into the heart of the battles and intrigues between the Houses that shaped the Kingdom of Westeros. From Nymeria's arrival in the Kingdom of Dorne to the awakening of the "Others" beyond the Wall, you'll live the origins of A Game of Thrones saga through more than 1000 years of history, by taking part in Westeros' founding events and largest battles.
In this great strategy game, victory does not necessarily result from brute force. You can choose to use a military approach and besiege your opponents, strangle them in an economical war, or even use dirty tricks and diplomacy to politically crush them. Treachery and deception are everywhere and can be more efficient than the most powerful army. So watch your back and show no mercy if you want to keep sat on the Iron Throne.
- The video game adaptation of the fantasy saga "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George RR Martin.
- A deep and exciting gameplay combining strategy, diplomacy and politics.
- Discover the origins of the universe of the Iron Throne through the Story mode, and participate in major conflicts that have shaped Westeros.
- Compete against up to 7 other players in multiplayer. Form alliances, break them, show subtle tactics and crush your opponents!
Categories in common with A Game of Thrones - Genesis: Strategy
41. Braveland Pirate
The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate strategy game! A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead, chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
- Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
- Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
- Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
- Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
- Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
- Three talent trees to enhance your captain
- A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
- Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
- Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
- More than seven hours of real adventures
- Braveland Wizard
- Braveland Pirate
42. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
43. Empires Apart
Empires Apart is a Real Time Strategy game set in medieval times.
You will lead one of six uniquely designed factions in outstanding procedurally generated maps. Each game is a totally different experience as you collect resources, assemble your army and wage war against your enemies.
Play as the Aztecs, Chinese, French, Mongols, Arabs or Byzantines and fight with up to 7 opponents in ranked matches and lobbies. Or chose skirmish mode against the AI to train your skills before you challenge your friends in multiplayer mode. Gather resources during the day and withstand hordes of enemies at night in Survival Mode.
Collect Food, Wood, Gold and Stone. Build military and economic structures. Trade with allies, collect relics for powerful bonuses. Raise an army of spearmen, archers, knights and catapults. Choose your hero and lead your civilization to victory!
If you are a fan of RTS games, you will relive memories of classic games of the past while enjoying a modern interface and a brand new approach to fast-paced real time gameplay. If you are newer to genre, Empires Apart is the ultimate RTS experience you've been waiting for.Features
- Play as Aztecs, Chinese, French, Mongols, Arabs or Byzantines, each with its own unique gameplay, two variants and two heroes.
- Online battles and AI Skirmishes with up to 8 players.
- Fight against hordes of AI enemies in Survival Mode.
- Sharpen your skills in 6 unique challenges for each Civilization.
- Procedurally generated maps with beautiful graphics and atmosphere.
Categories in common with Empires Apart: Strategy
44. Sol Survivor
Jump in to intense turret defense action with Sol Survivor! Build turrets to defend your colony and the innocent colonists within. Smash enemies with volleys of actively-controlled orbital support. Play with friends in co-operative and competitive multiplayer matches or test your mettle against our new Survival mode!
- Orbital Support - Get up close and personal with the enemy by calling down orbital lasers, salvos of artillery and many other weapons in support of your turrets. Never be stuck wishing your turrets could fire just one more shot!
- Huge Turret Arsenal - Twenty-six turrets are at the ready in the fight against the enemy, with each one filling a unique role. Try "old-time" strategies like cannons and mortars or ramp up the technology with banks of lasers and automated drones!
- 10 Unique Playstyles - Ten distinct executive officers bring unique combinations of turrets and support to the battlefield. Choose a favorite or pick the officer that best suits the challenge at hand!
- Immersive Camera and Controls - With a full rotational camera, the battlefield is at your fingertips. View the action from afar and plan strategies or get in close for precise actions!
- Exciting Co-Op and Multiplayer Modes - Choose from up to four game modes: the casual Duo mode, flexible Versus mode, challenging Co-Op or competitive Wars mode. Play with up to 8 friends!
- Survival Mode - Fight against tougher and tougher waves of enemies crafted randomly to create new challenges with each game. Challenge your friends to beat your best times!
- In-Game Encyclopedia - Always be well informed about the turrets and the enemy by consulting the in-game encyclopedia. Read up before starting a battle or check up on your knowledge quickly from the field.
45. Heroes of Annihilated Empires
Check out the high-resolution trailer and see what the game is all about.
Heroes of Annihilated Empires - is a fantasy-based trilogy game in the genre of RTS vs RPG for PC. A new proprietary 3D-engine is used to power the game. Episode one is set on Atlans island, the historical homeland of elves. The world of the game is living and huge, full of magic, mythical creatures, heroes and powerful forces involved in a large-scale conflict dating back to the past. The gameplay enables the player, controlling one of the heroes, as to lead thousands-strong armies into battle, so as combat with the hero alone, making use of the entire arsenal of possibilities and powerful magical spells. The possibility to upgrade your hero, improve his abilities, find artifacts and get random quests serves to hugely diversify the gameplay.
- Innovative opposing of two genres in one game - RTS vs RPG
- New 3D engine
- Detailed game world, including support of 5 novels from Europe-renowned writer Ilya Novak
- Mass-scale battles of thousands-strong armies
- Four unique races, individual skills, spells and artifacts
- 12 heroes, 12 neutral races, 100 units and 150 various buildings
- Excellently developed character types and impressive unit animation
- Over 150 magic items and over 100 spells
- Original and involving story of the campaign
- Classic multiplayer over LAN or the Internet, up to 7 players in a game. Mix of two genres in the game: RTS vs RPG with a possibility to blend or choose in between during the play.
- Original card system of magic spells, equally interesting to both hardcore gamers and newbies. Over 50 spell cards
- Involving process of character level-ups throughout the entire game
- Stunning intros and cut-scenes. Comics in-between missions to give a deeper story insight
46. InCell VR
InCell is an action/racing game with a bit of strategy and science thrown into the mix in a rare and highly unusual microworld of the carefully recreated human cell. This is the right project to start your acquaintance with VR or receive new VR impressions. The game is focused on Virtual Reality but you can play just fine without a set.
Ready steady go!
Thanks to all robot-gods out there we will not take this journey alone - our humble (with a tiny control-everyone mania) assistant is waiting for us (she is so sweet, isn’t she?). The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (she said that humans may refer to her simply as ‘Your Highness’). So the player’s task is to impress TMEAR07 with experiment on volunteer to unlock new healing technology for humanity. The problem is she doesn’t believe in that possibility because humans are simple and illogical (and she is genius… as always).
To cure our volunteer Mrs. Jane Smith and impress TMEAR07 players must select the right way through the objects (organelles) to the cell’s nucleus and do their best in innovative radial racings between selected objects. Each object provides unique abilities to improve racing params or to protect cell with different strategies.
How is it going inside the cell?
Getting closer to understanding cell structure and organelles functions (which are similar to the real functionality of the organelles) players will improve their skills and will have a chance to impress completely suspicious The Most Excellent Assistant Zero-Seven (who knows why is she so much aware of the other six Excellent Assistant Robots disassembling…).
One old and wise robot (he is still remember his 386 childhood) said that it’s a bad idea to make this kind of girl-robot sad…
- Playable with VR (control the movement with your head only, or use keyboard and joystick).
- Solve the riddle of TMEAR07, find out why doesn’t she believe in the humanity (may be it is just robot’s bad today or some silicon stuff inside your PC makes she sad)?
- With each new start the cell structure will be generated anew placing the organelles in different locations.
- This game is a perfect opportunity to learn more about cell microstructure, different organelles and their roles in cell vital activity.
- Unlock harder difficulties where the true challenge awaits.
- Space - recenter camera position in VR mode
- M - switch mirroring VR picture on monitor
- Esc - pause and options menu
- F5 - hide or show UI
- F6 - hide or show bathyscaphe
- F1 - graphics for recommended hardware
- F2 - graphics for older hardware
- F3 - decrease rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F4 - increase rotation speed (highly not recommended, only for experienced VR players)
- F7 - reset rotation speed to default
- VR on Linux is not yet implemented
- If you are not using gamepad you may want to plug it off to switch game in mouse/keyboard control mode.
“Back in the earliest days, there was no sun and the world was dark. The heavens opened up and stars fell like beacons into the pitch black world, and they were known as “Embers”. Powerful and wise druids of a primordial race, “the Lightbringers," roamed the land searching for this luminous matter. They performed a ritual of awakening to call the “Embers” out of their deep sleep. Suddenly the world became bright, and the veil of darkness was lifted. The Embers were the embodiment of magical flame, light, and life, but as word spread about the sheer power of the Embers, they came to be hunted and captured…and so the War for Ember began…”
A passion project 10 years in the making, Ember is a homage to classic role-playing games (RPG). Enter the world of Ember as a resurrected “Lightbringer” summoned to protect the dying Embers as the world is on the brink of collapse. Beginning in the Deep Barrows, traverse vast environments divided between above ground and underground realms – ranging from lush forests to dry deserts and dark abysses – to reach the City of Light. See how the story unfolds through encounters with strangers by making pivotal decisions about your own destiny.
- Classic-style RPG with 30+ hours of epic adventure
- Epic storytelling filled with fascinating characters, lore, adventure, and humor
- Over 70 quests with diverse gameplay enabling players to choose their path
- Engaging party-based real-time combat system with tactical pause
- Over 65 combat skills for the player to use in customized battle party strategy
- Encounter hundreds of NPCs with their own tales to tell
- In-depth crafting system, from baking bread to forging magic weapons
- A seamless world with over 20 handcrafted environments and dark dungeons that are fully interactive and feature movable objects, weather changes and day / night cycles
- Adventure with different companions with their own backstory quests
48. Space Colony
Half way across the galaxy with limited resources, a mega corporation looking over your shoulder and a ragtag crew expecting a pay cheque, it's up to you to survive and turn a profit. You have a base to build and hostile alien threats to neutralise, but ignore your crew and the colony is doomed. Each colonist has a mind of their own, so keeping them safe, happy and alive is no easy feat. Nurture your crew and they’ll team up to protect your intergalactic empire, forget to pay them and you’d better post a guard at the reactor!
As a commander of military and commercial installations on Earth, Blackwater Industries wants to see how you handle the rest of the galaxy. In Space Colony your career is in the hands of an unruly crew, all looking to escape life back on Earth. Choosing from more than 100 different buildings, it’s up to you to design and build a colony that meets their needs. Before you shell out your credits on iron extraction and lucrative space chicken production remember that without laser defences, a sauna and a half-decent restaurant nobody is going to want to work for you.
Created exclusively for Steam, this remastered version of Space Colony features a new Galaxy mode 'Obar' mini-campaign, Steam Workshop support, achievements, trading cards and Steam Cloud for saved games. Space Colony: Steam Edition is the definitive version of the sci-fi base builder for fans of the original, the builder genre and the Stronghold series, with which it shares DNA in both gameplay and an irreverent sense of humour.
Also supported are settings for HD graphics unavailable in the original version, allowing players to view their entire base on a single screen! Detect alien life forms early and counter-attack before they get near your crew, keep an eye on all workers at once or harvest resources off-base while making sure everyone visits the colony psychologist.
- Remastered for Steam - New 'Obar' mini-campaign, Achievements, Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud support and a re-balanced Easy Mode.
- Construct a Colony - Design a base for cosmic warfare or interplanetary tourism with military and civilian campaigns.
- Defend Your Crew - Protect your colonists from alien life forms with Hovermines, laser turrets and the fearsome Dogbot.
- Train Specialists - Select your crew from a cast of 20 unique characters and train them in cybernetics, mining, lasers and more.
- Explore the Planet - Increase your wealth and standing with Blackwater Industries by mining minerals and expanding your colony with over 100 different structures.
- HD Upgrade - High resolution graphics allow you to view your entire colony on a single screen.
49. Driftland: The Magic Revival
After a devastating war between the mightiest of ancient mages, Driftland has become a shattered planet, held together by a powerful spell. In the face of the destruction of an entire civilization and life on the planet, warring parties decided to call a truce and tried to repair the damage. For that, however, was already too late. Using all the remaining magic resources to cast a powerful spell, they managed to keep their world in a relative balance.
Many dark ages have passed, but when all seemed lost, a spark of hope shined once again: new sources of magic appeared and the whole planet began to give birth to new mages. Now, the rediscovered power can either restore Driftland to its former glory or devastate what's left of the planet, when the old conflict inevitably returns.
You take the role of a Mage Overlord with your own castle, tower, and a small realm on one of the islands. With your unique powers, you can explore a procedurally generated world and connect floating islands, expand your increasing kingdom.
Gameplay focuses on setting general goals for all the units, without the need for micromanaging each one of them. Under your command, warriors, archers and mages are able to tame and ride different types of flying beasts, creating various aerial units.
- procedurally generated world
- resources and magic based economy
- move and terraform scattered islands by magic
- tame and ride dragons and other creatures
- explore and fight on the same map
- set goals instead of directly control units
- single player campaign and multiplayer
50. Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages
Tactical digital board game in the world of Dark Ages!
- Six factions with unique generals and squads: the nimble nomads of the Horde, the well-armored and disciplined Imperial soldiers, the mad Normanna clad in furs, the League’s guilds wielding gunpowder, the proud knights of the Order, and the exotic cults of the Mesopotamia.
- Over 50 types of squads based on real historical troops. No armored bikinis or spiked pauldrons here!
- By surviving battles, your squads gain experience and develop their skills. Fresh recruits have nothing on a seasoned veteran.
- Generals are the linchpin of a squad, and their skills and abilities can drastically change the outcome of a battle. Each general has a unique personality generated at the beginning of each game. Each has their own appearance, character traits, and abilities. It's impossible to predict who will appear the next go ‘round: a brave but simple knight, a talented but greedy tactical genius, or a bloodthirsty barbarian who instills fear in friend and foe alike.
- A pantheon of chosen generals: put your greatest leaders here to re-use them from campaign to campaign, or hire legendary figures feared and revered throughout history, such as Joan of Arc and Genghis Khan.
- The numerous scenarios offer a huge variety of different challenges: win a civil war, fight off nomads, deal with pirates raiding the coast, save a kingdom ravaged by plague, or crush a peasant uprising.
- Battle formations: effective positioning of your troops is half the battle. Tactical tricks, feints, and ambushes are at your disposal. Win your battles through quality, not quantity.
- Terrain and weather: even the perfect army may lose in unfavorable conditions. It’s generally a good idea to lure enemy cavalry into a bog, under your arrows – but remember that rain and fog make your archers useless.
- Upgrade your soldiers’ weapons and armor at the royal forge.
Dark Ages is a turn-based strategy game set in the violent world of an alternate Middle Ages. Vikings against war elephants, musketeers against the Mongol cavalry, ancient phalanx legions against crusaders; the deadliest armies in history clashing in bloody war.
An army without leadership is merely a mob. In Dark Ages, troops follow the lead of their commanders: unique leaders with their own virtues, vices, talents, and weaknesses.
Take the throne of a small kingdom being torn apart by feuds and threatened by militant neighbors, and try to survive the Dark Ages.
Categories in common with Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages: Strategy