The best games like Cogs are:
- arrow_rightDoor Kickers
- arrow_rightThe Tiny Bang Story
- arrow_rightJoe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered
- arrow_rightTime Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
- arrow_rightTime Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres
- arrow_rightThe Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams
- arrow_rightAgent Walker: Secret Journey
- arrow_rightDeponia Doomsday
100 Best Games Like Cogs:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (51)
- Android (33)
- macOS (54)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (12)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. Door Kickers
Door Kickers is a real-time strategy about SWAT operations, where each mission present players with a top-down layout of a map, covered in a fog of war. Commanding units with top-down perspective allow players to plan ahead and Players form a professional team with five different classes and can deploy up to ten operatives based on mission conditions. The game has more than 80 single missions, six multilevel missions, randomly generated missions, and community-generated content.
Missions are based on different in-game objectives, from total elimination to saving a VIP and disarming bombs. Each mission will be rated after the completion with a three-star rating. On top of the actual missions, players can try out to complete challenges, like completing a mission with only a squad member or complete it with a perfectly executed plan. The difficulty arises with the fact, that enemy positions are switched every time mission starts.
2. The Tiny Bang Story
Life on Tiny Planet was calm and carefree until a great disaster occurred - Tiny Planet was hit by a meteor! The world fell apart and now its future depends only on you! Use your imagination and creativity: in order to restore Tiny Planet and help its inhabitants you will have to fix a variety of machines and mechanisms as well as solve puzzles in each of the five chapters of this game. Navigation is simple and intuitive. It doesn't distract you from the witty brain teasers, and you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the game.
- There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
- Five vastly different chapters and over 30 exciting brain teasers (minigames)
- A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
- Absorbing game play and simple navigation
- 10 enchanting musical themes
3. Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered
The video game where you are the hero
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game with a brand-new story, a deep combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear adventure. Test your strength in dynamic turn-based battles, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has played an active role in the development of the game. The story he has written fits with the original continuity, but it also sheds a new light on Lone Wolf’s world, Magnamund!
For Sommerlund and the Kai!HD Remastered edition enhancements
A seamless experience that includes all 4 acts of the story. Discover what happened at the frontier village of Rockstarn, explore the Sunken Forest and unveil the secrets of the Shianti Temple. Then, take the fight to the enemy storming the fortress of V’taag. Are you ready to write your own destiny?
Improved graphics. Enjoy new lighting effects, high resolution textures and particles: precious details that can be appreciated only in this HD Remastered version.
A brand-new Gallery that includes both pre-production artwork and 3D models. Discover how the designers and the artists created the game world!
Bonus content included (access the game local files to retrieve it): Original soundtrack in MP3 format and Digital artbook.Key Features
A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies.
A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations.
Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear.
Write your own story through multiple choices.
A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
Wield Lone Wolf’s signature weapon, the Sommerswerd, to unleash devastating attacks that can change the tide of any battle!
3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
4. Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma is the epic finale to the time-travelling adventure series. In the face of the looming magical cataclysm, Ester Ambrose has to fight to save her future once again.
Destroying Viviana’s crystal tomb was supposed to turn Ester Ambrose’s fight against evil powers into nothing more than a distant echo of her past, a faint memory of a nightmare never to befall her again.
However, the most difficult and dangerous, but also the most fascinating, part of the story is yet to begin for the Ambrose family heiress. To save the future, she has to face the past on another journey through time and space.
- A portable time machine – change the history to your will
- 26 unique mini-games and 17 hidden-object scenes
- 42 atmospheric, hand-painted locations
- Time manipulation puzzles
- Additional adventure, play as Michael!
- A Time Mysteries Encyclopedia
- Possibility to replay Hidden Object Scenes and mini-games
- 6 beautiful wallpapers for your desktop
5. Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres
It is the year 1830, and a young governess named Ester has just received a letter that will change her life forever.
The message from her aunt tells Ester that her parents, whom she never met, left her an inheritance – a mansion in London. But when she goes there, it turns out that the residence is abandoned, run-down, and haunted.
When she explores the mansion, slowly learning her family’s secrets, she discovers that for many centuries, members of her family have been investigating the phenomenon of time travel. Soon Ester finds a strange object that confirms the extraordinary legacy of the Ambrose family. This is how her exciting journey, which will lead her to places – and times - she had previously only seen in dreams, begins.
During her adventure across time and space, she will discover forgotten artifacts, meet extraordinary beings, and experience supernatural events. Trying to unravel the secrets of her heritage, Ester grows ever more entangled in an ancient struggle between the wizard Merlin and his rival, Viviana.
Will the young governess change the course of history and solve her family’s ancient mystery?
- A portable time machine – change the history according to your will!
- 21 diverse mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- 52 beautiful, hand-painted locations
- Time manipulation puzzles
- 7 intriguing heroes, each with their own secrets
- Possibility to re-play 9 mini-games and 16 hidden-object scenes
- Additional second adventure
- Game world encyclopedia
- Unique wallpapers from the game (Steam exclusive)
6. The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams
Undersea complex called Emerald Maiden hides a lot of dark mysteries. On the surface it appears to be a paradise, when in fact it’s not what it seems to be. Reveal the secret hidden in dreams and save your loved ones!
London 1957. You have been abandoned on an orphanage doorstep as a child. Now – 25 years later – you receive an envelope with an invitation on a mystery voyage and an old picture of you and your mother together. Why did your mom leave you and how is she connected to the secret organization? To discover the truth, you embark on a trip to the Emerald Maiden. Soon it becomes apparent that something very wrong is going on inside this supposed “playground for the rich and elite”. Relying on your wits alone, you will have to face the facilities darkest secrets, learn the truth about your family and flee before it’s too late!
Are you strong enough to challenge the ancient evil lurking deep under the sea in The Emerald Maiden?
FeaturesThrilling story in a unique underwater setting!
19 challenging minigames to test your wits!
25 original hidden object scenes to explore!
A personal robot will help you on your quest!
7. Agent Walker: Secret Journey
AN INCREDIBLE HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF "ENIGMATIS" AND "GRIM LEGENDS!"
Amid the turmoil of war, the Alliance has given Agent Walker a mission of the utmost importance – track down and destroy the mythical Spear of Destiny before a sinister enemy can use its supernatural power to turn the tide of war and conquer the world!
PLAY A HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME WITH A UNIQUE WARTIME SETTING!
The year is 1942, and the Europe is in flames. In the midst of the grim war, an mystical artifact known as the Spear of Destiny has been discovered, and it's believed to have the power to change the destiny of the war.
EXPLORE 35 HAND DRAWN LOCATIONS IN WAR TORN EUROPE!
Some believe the Spear to be nothing more than a larger-than-life myth, but neither side wants to make the mistake of dismissing its paranormal power, so a desperate race to uncover the truth about the relic begins.
A FANTASTIC STORY WITH A PARANORMAL TWIST!
To complete her mysterious mission, Agent Walker will have to cross the grim battlegrounds of France while facing death, destruction, and hidden puzzles every step of the way. But with so much at stake, there's no turning back.
PUT ON YOUR DETECTIVE HAT AND FIND THE HIDDEN RELIC!
Agent Walker will put on her detective hat and search for the location of the mysterious relic while solving puzzles and tackling obstacles. Of course, there's a sinister spy among the members of the Alliance who will stop at nothing to thwart the protagonist.
25 ENTHRALLING MINI-GAMES AND 22 HIDDEN OBJECT SCENES!
Time is of the essence. If the enemies of the Alliance get their hands on the artifact, they would have the power to bring about the end of the world as we know it. Will Agent Walker succeed, or is mankind already doomed?
A NEW HIDDEN OBJECT MYSTERY GAME NOW IN YOUR LANGUAGE!
Enjoy the paranormal story in English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
TAKE YOUR HIDDEN OBJECT GAME WITH YOU!
Optimized for phones and tablets, filled with hidden objects, and perfect for playing while traveling. No Wi-Fi is required for this offline game!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER TO LEARN ABOUT NEW HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES EVERY MONTH!
Captivating adventures, paranormal investigations, grim legends, and eerie mysteries await the brave and adventurous who delve into our selection of immersive hidden object games!
FOR MORE GAMES LIKE THIS, CHECK OUT "ARTIFEX MUNDI!"
- Explore more than 20 hand-painted hidden object scenes!
- 35 amazing war torn locations await!
- Assemble a vast collection of military vehicles!
- Become a master by unlocking 16 achievements!
- Complete 25 mind bending mini-games!
8. Deponia Doomsday
Deponia Doomsday is a point-and-click 2,5D adventure. There is a canonical Deponia trilogy with Doomsday being the spin-off.
The narrative is centered on the planet of the same name. One day, all of the Deponia's dwellers were ordered out to Elysium. So, the Deponia is currently seen as a dumpster behind all the inhabitants who left — all life forms there are counted to be dead.
We follow an arc of Rufus — he is excited to continue the doings of his father and carry on the study of a lifetime. His goal is to get in touch with Deponia. However, unfortunate events come forward, and Rufus' ship crashes, and the protagonist now has to inhabit Organon — the ship incorporated by the company which is liable for dropping toxic waste on Deponia's surface dwells. Rufus is firmly determined to seek authenticity in the events of Deponia's difficulties.
All of the games in the Deponia series are point-and-click adventures which share the settings of Deponia planet. Every title in the series feature
The game utilizes a 2,5D point of view meaning there are deepening to the 2D environment.
The list of possible actions in the game is limited by interacting with the objects and NPC's, combining objects and using them to aid the player in multiple puzzles throughout the journey.
9. Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood of an action-adventure platformer game developed by Press Play. It is a sequel to Max & the Magic Marker released in 2010.
One day, Max comes back from school and finds out that his younger brother Felix broke some of his favorite toys. Annoyed with his brother, Max looks for a way to get rid of him on the internet and stumbles upon a spell that is promised to make Max's brother disappear upon casting. When Max cast the spell, a giant claw comes through a portal and takes Felix. Max changes his mind and goes on to save his brother.
The core mechanics of Max: The Curse of Brotherhood revolves around solving puzzles that are solved using physics in a 2.5-dimensional world with a free player-controlled camera. There are 20 levels in the game which are divided into seven chapters. All the levels are tied together in a way they feel like one whole journey.
The main feature of the game's gameplay is a magic marker that adds a creative and open-ended approach to the game's puzzles. This marker is used to create material objects in specific places to use them to solve a puzzle. For example, the objects created by the marker can be used as a boosting platform to reach a previously unreachable spot and take a necessary item.
The game is a classic example of arcade racing shoot-em-up with a top-down camera. It tries to mimic Japanese bullet-hell games with a more casual approach. The player takes control of the buggy and joins La Resistance to prevent the Count Soap crimes and the use of stolen water. The buggy can be customized to your taste, using more than 35 upgrades.
Like the plot, the gameplay in Pressure is designed primarily for kids. This is indicated by the casual complexity, an abundance of bright colors and a specific sense of humor. Add here a variety of weapons, upgrades, and enemies; the output will be an excellent timekiller for a couple of evenings. The game features several levels of difficulty, achievements and the ability to go through a story campaign from more than 30 cards together with a friend using the capabilities of a split-screen local coop. All results are published online.
Armikrog is a unique stop motion clay animated point and click adventure game from the creators of Earthworm Jim and the Neverhood. Follow the adventures of space explorer Tommynaut and his blind alien talking dog Beak-Beak, as they unravel the mysteries of the fortress that holds them captive through exploration and puzzle solving!
• Follow the adventures of space explorer Tommynaut and his blind alien talking dog Beak-Beak, as they unravel the mysteries of the fortress that holds them captive through exploration and puzzle solving!
• Loveable characters designed by Doug TenNapel creator of the Earthworm Jim and developed by creators of The Neverhood, Ed Schofield and Mike Dietz.
• Rich cast of voiceover talent brings Armikrog’s characters to life, including well-known actors Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite), Rob Paulsen (Pinky and the Brain) and Michael J. Nelson (Mystery Science Theater 3000).
• Original soundtrack created and recorded by American songwriter and record producer Terry Scott Taylor.
Skyborn is an RPG driven by the story. The game resembles the old-school jRPG titles, and made with RPG-maker — a set of software tools designed to make traditional RPGs.
With an average playtime of 5 hours, Skyborn offers a world populated with Skyborn race. The Protagonist, Claret Spencer, becomes drawn into the adventure of saving his home city and reclaiming the right on it. The game includes many NPCs — one of the primary focuses was to write down all of the game dwellers' personalities as detailed as possible. The plot of the game is catchy, well-designed and does not look like a typical RPG-Maker game — such titles do not even reach the greenlight often.
The gameplay, however, is widely considered to be borrowed from classical jRPGs — the typical mission includes traveling throughout vast locations and bringing the items. Given the low density of playable content, these quests happen to be quite burdening in the sequence of the continuous plot uncovering.
World War III was one cruel tragedy, at least for the others. You seemed to have a quite nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel... Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life you once knew.
Now there are mutants everywhere, and they're eager to rip you to shreds with their vicious claws. But they aren't your only problem: Your supplies are running out. You have to leave your luxurious penthouse and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper means going through hell. There is danger around every corner and death is a steady companion. But seriously, how would someone prepare for something like this?
It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters but survival. And time is running out.
- Roguelike RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
- Feels fresh every session – randomly generated maps
- Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
- Face an army of nightmarish creatures
- Go for the head or land a body shot – but choose wisely
- Everything you find can be helpful
- Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
- Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
- Various special abilities to unlock
- Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
- Fast travel with the elevator
14. I Expect You To Die
** AGENT, YOUR EXPLOSIVE, FINAL MISSION 'OPERATION: DEATH ENGINE' IS NOW AVAILABLE **
I Expect You To Die is a virtual reality puzzle game that places you in the well-polished shoes of an elite secret agent. You must attempt to survive deadly situations in immersive and dangerous locales. Complete each operation using problem-solving skills and wits… oh, and the power of telekinesis that all our agents are equipped with. Use it and whatever resources you can find to escape each situation... or die trying.
Unmechanical is a puzzle adventure that combines tricky puzzle solving, alluring exploration, and an engrossing atmosphere. Set in a fantastic world of flesh, rock and steel, your journey to freedom requires you to solve a great variety of puzzling challenges, and while it’s easy to pick up and play, later challenges may prove very difficult indeed.Key features:
- Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
- A carefully created world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
- More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented challenges.
- Uncover a dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
- Over three hours of puzzle-solving, exploration, and adventure.
16. 60 Parsecs!
In the late 1950s, the Cold War opens up a new front: THE OUTER SPACE!
When an unlikely crew of astronauts gets stranded among the stars after a haphazard evacuation from the exploding space station, their fate rests in your hands.
Time to act, Captain!
Get your people and enough supplies to the space rocket, before the incoming nukes, accidental debris or the vaccum get you first. Is 60 seconds enough to prepare for the 60 parsec, unplanned journey into the unkown?
Hurled into the depth of far away galaxies, only you can get everyone back home. Decide what to do, facing impossible odds every day and a unique adventure every time you play. Ration food, somewhat radioactive fuel and make the best of your supplies to keep your crew spaceworthy.
Can you survive the horrors lurking outside and within your space rocket?
- SCAVENGE for supplies, resources and your crew in just 60 seconds and live with the consequences of your frantic decisions!
- SURVIVE the farthest reaches of outer space with an almost competent crew and a modest supply of soup cans in your trusty space rocket. Can you reach your destination?
- EXPLORE the vastness of space in a procedural, non-linear narrative, incorporating roguelite elements for short but intense play sessions, where every decision made can make it or break it.
- CRAFT your own space-faring adventure and experience a neverending stream of story events with a diverse cast of characters*!
* including, but not limited to space octopi, the infamous swinging aliens of Omicron-7 and of course those pesky Soviets.
17. Fibbage XL
NOTE: This game is in English only and is local multiplayer.This is the standalone version of Fibbage XL, which appears in The Jackbox Party Pack.
It’s Fibbage XL – the hilarious bluffing party game from The Jackbox Party Pack! Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet (or keyboard) is your only controller! It’s easy. Just type in your lies to questions like: “The mayor of Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a _____.” Baby? Rabbit? Ham sandwich? It’s up to you! Fool your opponents into thinking your lie is true and you’ll rack up the points! But be careful, if you pick an opponent’s lie, they’ll be doing a Fibbage fancy dance. For 2-8 players.
New features not in existing versions of Fibbage or Fibbage XL:
- Family-Friendly Filter
- Twitch log-in capability
- More fun!
18. Millennium - A New Hope
Marine is young - too young to endeavor great things.
But Marine is a fighter and she refuses to accept fate.
Because her fate is to be a peasant and probably die young - a disease, or a predator, whatever, you always die of something in the murky lands of Myst.
So when her father is critically injured, Marine decides to fight back and take over the crusade he can no longer pursue.
Which crusade? To challenge the feared Lords of Mystrock, the rich megalopolis of Myst, and defeat them in a traditional showdown that decides the rulers of the world.
Everybody keeps telling Marine it's impossible and she'll end up swatted like a fly.
But what do YOU think?
Millennium is the first episode of Aldorlea's flagship series (the makers behind The Book of Legends, Moonchild, Dreamscape, 3 Stars of Destiny, Asguaard, Undefeated etc.).
Featuring an immersive story, this game is a fantastic introduction to a series greenlighted by the Steam community that spans over 5 episodes and features more than 20 characters in total. Key Features
- 50+ achievements to unlock - can you get them all?
- 4 levels of difficulty - choose your difficulty and enjoy replaying the game at its most challenging
- Choose visible or invisible monsters - cater to the encounter style you prefer
- Optional guiding arrows - enjoy the game without the worry of having to look up a walkthrough or guide
- Dozens of secret rooms - for those who like to explore and discover every secret
- 40 quests - easy request from a villager or very tricky riddle to solve, help people as you progress in your adventure
- Battle superb monsters including 8 Animal Kings - they are the most dangerous and feared creatures out there, so beware
- Get help from Jeanne - your magically-gifted fairy friend that you can summon when you really need that little something extra
- Gorgeous retro graphics and musics - Millennium features high production values in its genre, all for your enjoyment
- RPG Fan's Indie RPG of the Year 2009
http://store.steampowered.com/app/332390 Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 15+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
- Millennium Help Forum (tons of info to be found there for the aspiring adventurer)
19. Card City Nights
Card City Nights is an adventure through a city filled with card-nuts and lunatics. Battle for the 8 legendary cards to enter the biggest competition this city has seen yet.
CCN is not a traditional card-trading game. It's an adventure game with zany characters to meet and weird locations to explore. In the center is our new card battle system that breaks away from the fantasy TCG mold with connecting cards to form combos.
* 8+ hours of gameplay in a singleplayer adventure
* Connect cards to form combos
* 180 unique cards with characters from the Ludosity universe
* No IAP's in this game! You collect booster packs by simply playing the adventure from start to finish
* An amazing soundtrack in a blend of Jazz and Hiphop
20. The House of da Vinci
Enter The House of Da Vinci, a new must-try 3D puzzle adventure game. Solve mechanical puzzles, discover hidden objects, escape from rooms and dive into the authentic atmosphere of the Renaissance. Use all your wits to find out what's behind your master's disappearance.KEY FEATURES
SOLVE MECHANICAL PUZZLES
Brain twisters and baffling riddles are all based on Leonardo’s inventions.
ENJOY INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROL
Navigate Leonardo’s workshop intuitively. Playing the game couldn’t be more fun.
EXPERIENCE THE RENAISSANCE
War machines, complex lockboxes, mechanical puzzles, room escapes will all test your skills.
MASTER UNIQUE MECHANICS
Detect hidden objects by seeing through the surfaces around you.
PEEK INTO THE PAST
An unusual gauntlet allows you to witness events that happened earlier, and learn more of the story.WHAT’S THE STORY BEHIND THE HOUSE OF DA VINCI?You are Da Vinci’s most promising apprentice. Your master, Leonardo, has disappeared. You have no idea where he’s gone or what has happened. So you begin your quest, your search for the truth. However, Leonardo's workshop is full of puzzles, inventions, escape mechanisms and objects hidden in all corners of beautifully decorated rooms. You’ll need to use all of your brain cells to find out what’s really going on!
We’ve applied our own imagination to the story of the world’s greatest inventor, Leonardo da Vinci, providing players with unique special abilities throughout gameplay. We allow you to warp back into your early days as a young apprentice, exploring the 16th century world around you, peeking into Leonardo’s mechanisms, puzzles and devices, as you eventually become powerful enough to control time itself and learn the secrets hidden in the past.
Many challenging puzzles are inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci's real inventions and ideas. Mysterious locations were created based on original artworks and the wonderful Florence, Italy of 1506.LANGUAGESThe House of Da Vinci is now available in English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Hindi and Malay.WHO ARE WE? Blue Brain Games is an enthusiastic indie team of graphic artists and developers, all of whom are fans of both 3D puzzle games and the renaissance genius Leonardo Da Vinci. The House of Da Vinci was successfully funded on Kickstarter in late 2016. Install the game now and join over 2.391 adventure game enthusiasts that backed The House of Da Vinci!
21. Hustle Cat
A Cat Cafe With a Little Secret
You are Avery Grey, the newest employee at a popular cat cafe called A Cat's Paw. The coffee's good and the staff is friendly (and kinda cute!) but mysterious. One day, you find a strange book in the basement, with letters you can't quite read...Meet Your New Best Friends
You'll work hard at A Cat's Paw, but there's still time to get to know your new coworkers! Who's your favorite? The brusque, but devoted cook Mason? Or maybe Reese, the fashion-obsessed waiter who knows more than he says? And there's always your strange-eyed boss, the enigmatic Graves.Brought to You By
Kasey Van Hise: Creator/Writer
Lindsay Woods: Creator/Art Director
Samm Neiland: Music
Audra Furuichi: Artist
Jenn Doyle: Artist
Conrad Kreyling: Technical Lead
Jo Fu: Product Manager
22. Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Evil Returns, and Its Name is Iratus.
An inversion to the classic heroic tale, Iratus: Lord of the Dead lets players use fallen foes to create fearsome monsters for their personal army. With a heavy focus on strategic combat, Iratus is a complex and rewarding experience for those with dubious ethics and a love of dark fantasy. Brought to you by Unfrozen Studios, a newly formed studio of industry veterans who worked on the games such as the Disciples franchise.
As the eponymous necromancer, Iratus has players take the rein of a reviled mage returning from the void of death. After years of the tedium that comes being dead, Iratus returns to restart his quest of world domination. With bundles of bones, souls and squishy bits, Iratus brings back his army the only way he knows how...
● Develop and improve your belowground lair with necromantic powers.
● Craft undead minions with the body parts of dead enemies.
● Advanced fighting system: Know your enemies’ strong points and weak spots to achieve victory.
● Turn-based battle system with upward of 50 original minion’s talents.
● Intelligent enemy AI, challenging even experienced RPG-strategists.
● Three types of necromancer talents for gameplay: alchemy, magic talents, or tactical skills.
● Irreversible consequences. Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
● Detailed stylized 2D graphics in the spirit of dark fantasy.
● Detailed skeletal animations.
23. Runespell: Overture
Runespell: Overture is a role-playing game combining poker mechanics with power ups and collectable cards. The world is set in an alternate medieval Europe linking historical characters with Norse mythology and sagas. The player takes on the role of the Changeling, the son of a monster god, in search of his nemesis.
- Innovative mythic poker system using poker mechanics to battle your opponents
- Unlock power ups and special attacks available as collectable cards in the game
- Combine your skills in short bursts of active play or long sessions of questing and battles
- Defeat more than 30 monsters types each with a unique card set and attack style
- Defeat enemies and make them your pets or allies
- Unlock new battle locations through questing
- Mix of beautiful hand painted backdrops and evocative 3D characters
- A compelling and original story set in an alternate medieval Europe
- Local and online leaderboard
- 20 Steam Achievements
The game is available on PC and iPad
24. Mahsung Deluxe
Mahsung Deluxe is a unique blend of mahjong, concentration and puzzle solving cleverly combined into a single great game with 50 mind-bending challenges. Your task is to remove all tiles from the board by pairing up similar tiles. Tile matches are only possible if a line can interconnect both tiles using no more than 3 segments (2 corners). A straight line can remove neighboring tiles that match. Wall-tiles are obstacles and part of the environment. On trickier levels, some tile images are hidden behind a “?” symbol and needs to be flipped and memorized for a correct match.
25. Carnival Games VR
Step right up and play the game where everyone’s a winner! From the creator of Carnival Games, Cat Daddy Games and 2K bring the fun and entertainment from this successful franchise into virtual reality.
Carnival Games VR brings an all new immersive virtual reality experience, allowing you to explore the park, interact with patrons and play up to 12 different games! Enter a themed Carnival Alley where you can play a game and earn tickets for fun virtual prizes or unlock another game. Whether it’s scaling a castle in Climbing Wall, rolling for a high score in Alley Ball or shooting basketballs in Swish – there is something for everyone.A Carnival Game for EveryoneWith 12 carnival games, there is something for everyone. Whether you wind up and throw baseballs in Golden Arm, shoot basketballs in Swish, test your aim in Shooting Gallery or scale a castle from great heights in Climbing Wall - there are a variety of exciting games to play!Interactive EnvironmentImmerse yourself in the carnival atmosphere where the Barker keeps you on your toes, you interact with the park patrons, navigate through four Carnival Alleys with unique playroom themes, from the Cowpoke Corral to the Wizard’s Walkway.Earn Prizes, Unlock GamesComplete a game and collect tickets for fun virtual prizes, along with unlocking more game modes at the Prize Booth! All prizes are held in a Play Room where you can unlock unique achievements.A Great Party GameDid you get a high score? Challenge your friends and see who can earn the top spot of the online leaderboard.
26. Barnyard Mahjong 3
Barnyard Mahjong 3 takes you on a grand adventure around the farm playing challenging mahjong puzzles with farm-inspired animals such as horses, cows and chickens. The game includes 8 different worlds containing a total of 640 puzzle layouts to enjoy in classic 2D and glorious 3D. No two games will ever play the same as tiles are laid out randomly when you play. Great features such as a built-in tutorial, scoring system, cute sound effects and relaxing music adds to the fun. Suitable to players of all ages and experience levels, Barnyard Mahjong 3 offers a contemporary version of the popular Chinese classic, and is a must-have download in your game collection today.KEY FEATURES
- 640 Mahjong Puzzles To Solve
- 8 Worlds To Complete
- Classic 2D & Rich 3D Environments
- Random Tile Layout
- Great Graphics, Audio & Score
Categories in common with Barnyard Mahjong 3: Casual
27. Doodle Devil
If You Love Doodle God…Embrace Your Dark Side with Doodle Devil!
While Doodle God was busy creating the universe, Doodle Devil was also having some fun.
The same addictive, puzzle game play that made Doodle God a hit is back but with an evil twist. Discover the seven deadly sins and watch as the world crumbles at your fingertips as you create thousands of dastardly deeds.
Combine fire, earth, wind & air to create demons, beasts, zombies... and much more. Being bad has never been so much fun!
CRITICS LOVE IT!
“It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun.” – 148Apps
“Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!” – GameZebo
“Discovering each new element was an utter delight." – AppSafari
"You'll have to use your creativity…ruthlessly addictive." – Slide2Play
“Giving it huge thumbs up!" – TUAW
"Now I can unleash my wraith upon the world."
"Better than sinning!"
The Power of Destruction is in Your Hands!FEATURES- New Demon Battle Card Game: Fight your 9 Demons!
- Mold the combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create a universe of your
- Available in 13 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian,
Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish and Polish.
- New Graphics!
- New User Interface.
- New Demon Mode!
- Intuitive one-click gameplay encourages thoughtful, creative play.
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
28. Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon is a videogame inspired by the classic point and click adventures from the 80’s and 90’s. It adopts these eras distinctive design and it is built using only the pixel art technique. The game itself runs at a native resolution of 256x192, the same resolution used by the old ZX Spectrum 48k and most recently by the Nintendo DS.
A strange murder has occurred in the Hotel Lisbon, a man committed suicide with 14 stabs to the back while at the same time he peacefully drank his coffee.
This case with contradictory facts was too complex for Policeman Garcia to solve, so he decided to hire the only detective duo in town capable of solving it: the mythical Detective Case and the unmistakable Clown Bot.
Together, they will solve a network of love relations so complex and so intricate, that it would take at least 14 clairvoyants, 5 apocalyptic sect prophets who can predict the end of the world and 3 of those gypsies that can read the palm of your hand just to guess the final outcome.
With the mythical Detective Case, also known as the world worst detective, a man so rough and rude that his witnesses would rather be run over by a slow moving freight train than to be questioned by him.
And the hilarious Clown Bot who, although he works as a Detective Case’s sidekick, he hopes in reality that one day he will get a job as a circus clown. Unfortunately, and no matter how many applications he sends, no circus will ever accept a clown that is afraid of children. He never sleeps, so besides working by day as a sidekick, he also works by night as a stand-up comedian in a local bar. People say that he is a joke machine.
Key featuresMurder in the Hotel Lisbon has THOUSANDS of key features!
- A point and click graphic adventure game.
- Play as Detective Case and Clown Bot.
- Search for clues and interview witnesses.
- Take a rest, have a nap.
- Solve the murder in the Hotel Lisbon.
- Includes 3 additional cases.
- Updated Steam version to 1.02 with multiple bug fixes and Steam enhancements.
- New Steam animations for Steam Case, Steam Bot, Steam Garcia and many Steam more.
- Support for Steam achievements with a proper real trophy shelf on Case's office.
- Awesome and cool Steam Trading Cards!
- Taxi is now properly Steam animated.
- Revised Steam English version.
8 awesome and cool Steam Trading Cards!
Collect them all!
Original soundtrackMurder in the Hotel Lisbon may be low res and retro on the visual side, but we made sure that on the audio side your ears would rejoice with a complete original soundtrack. Composed of an orchestral band, a jazz band and a typical Portuguese Fado trio, the musical landscape contrasts beautifully with the colorful graphics.
Throughout the game you will ear over 20 different tracks of orchestral music composed and recorded specifically for the game.
All these tracks were recorded on studio with a 10 member band composed of friends and colleagues. All of them brought their soul and heart to these recordings and the results are absolutely AWESOME!
Inside the GAF Bar, a 4 man band plays some cool Jazz.
The character at the Piano is actually Filipe Melo who is doing a cameo and allowed us the rights to use some songs recorded previously with John Ellis, Romeu Tristão and João Pereira! BAM!
To top it all, inside the Noitadas Restaurante we have a Portuguese Fado trio ready to entertain the guests. The song they sing was also recorded on studio. It is called "A Caldeirada" and it was originally written for famous Fado singer Amália Rodrigues.
29. Putt-Putt Joins the Parade
What does it take to be in a parade?
Hard work, a bright shiny chassis and a little help from your friends. That's what Putt-Putt® discovers as he gears up to join the annual Cartown Pet Parade. Children will be delighted as they meet the local carfolk, explore a toy shop, tool down the road and more. Along the way, they learn to think ahead, deal with unexpected problems, and give others a hand. The road to discovery has never been more fun - or more educational. Charming talking characters, lively sound effects and lifelike animation keep your child focused on the adventure.
- Putt-Putt® Joins the Parade is fully-loaded with originality and activity. Even adults find it hard to resist getting in on the fun. What's more, Putt-Putt® offers lots of exciting new options every time kids play. The result is an entertaining learning experience that never gets old.
- Surprise Click Points. There's no telling what will pop up when you click on a garage door, a magnet or even a flower. Talking fire engines and dancing mice are just some of Putt-Putt's® many roadside attractions. With so much to see, kids won't want to miss a thing.
- Need Help? Just See Smokey. Smokey's always there to give Putt-Putt® a hand. Help screens have never been friendlier.
- Clean Up's a Breeze. Kids help Putt-Putt® get cleaned up for the parade with a simple click of the mouse. Taking a shower is more fun than ever.
- Moo-ve Over. Children's problem-solving skills are developed as they learn how to deal with cow roadblocks and other unexpected problems.
- Putt-Putt® Opens Up a Helpful New World. Kids learn how to earn money and remember an address. They even learn the value of doing a good deed.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
30. Reflection of Mine
Reflection of Mine is a dark puzzle video game about the dissociative identity disorder. The entire game takes place in the broken mind of Lilly Witchgan and the goal is to discover who is real – Lilly herself or one of her many personalities. The plot will tell us about her many minds and how are they fighting each other.
During the game, the player controls two characters at the same time and one of them repeats the actions after another. If the player turns left – both of the girls will go left, if the player turns right – both of them go right, if one dies – the other is buried with her. The difficulty is in finding the exit of the map, which is separated into two different parts. Maybe one of the girls will see only flowers in front of her, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t a trap before her second personality. You will find a variety of traps that bring diversity into the game mechanics.
Here, madness is represented as it really is – Lilly is a foreigner in her own body and her memory is broken into pieces by the other personalities. She can’t remember many hours of her life, even days, months and years. Her live is a broken puzzle and we are here to help this girl.
- More than 10 hours of gameplay.
- Story driven psychological game.
- 55 unique puzzles with big variety mechanics.
- 10 stages of arcade mode.
- Original soundtrack.
- More than 10 unique personalities.
- Perfect way to challenge your mind.
- Use gamepad, keyboard, mouse or touch to play.
The game was developed by one person – Slava Gris who combined his art skills with his knowledge of psychology and programming to bring to life Reflection of Mine. The soundtrack is provided by Expecte Amour whose music inspired Slava to create this dark world of madness.
31. Tomato Way
On earth everything is bad, people fled or died their place was taken by the plants.
Our hero is young tomato that makes money by destroying monsters.
In fact, it is much more difficult, but there will be spoilers)))
Vegetables, meat and family values.
-Interesting non-linear level design, passages and secrets.
-Scary monsters from which even I (author) shudder.
-Psychedelic characters with whom you can talk occasionally.
-Weapon. Melee weapons, firearms, molotov cocktails and so on. In most cases, you'll need a fork and courageous)))
-There is also a trade. You can buy weapons and health.
-But the most important thing in this game is a battle. Fast, complex and sometimes forced to sweat.
-Arena mode(no story survival mode ).
For over nineteen years sheep have been an integral part of the worms’ fearsome arsenal. Held for years within the evil thrall of their diabolical masters the sheep are finally making a dash for freedom! Escaping the tyrannical worms, the flock must dodge its way past all manner of lethal machinery and traps as the sheep negotiate their path through the confinement of the Worms’ weapons factory out into the testing grounds and ever onwards towards pastures green.
Flockers is a modern day take on the classic A to B puzzle genre with a generous helping of sinister foreboding and dark humour for good measure. Levels have been designed to challenge the player’s skill and strategic planning as they attempt to guide their flock past heinous traps, sadistic devices and diabolical puzzles; rewarding those that can save the most sheep while still allowing progression for anyone who falls foul of the factory’s deadly machinery.Key Features:
- 60 gruelling & puzzling levels to master.
- 6 bonus levels - Psst... Hidden throughout the campaign levels are portals to a greener, more tranquil place. Discover them to unlock a new play mode where waking lazy sleeping sheep becomes the priority…
- Rewards - Want a zombie sheep? You got it! Green blood? Yes sir.. There are a stack load of customisation rewards to unlock by fulfilling a wide range of objectives. Choose from 17 crazy skins and 6 types of blood.
- Create your own levels - We’re including a powerful level creation tool, the "Meat Maker", that will give you the power to design your own deadly puzzles. (Currently only available on PC)
- Steam Workshop integration - Share your own creations with the community and play challenging levels created by other Flockers players.
- Steam Leaderboards - Players can compete against their friends and others in an attempt to get the fastest time on a level and the fastest time in the story mode.
- Star system - Player performance is assessed via a star rating system encouraging players to perfect each level.
- Twitch support - Share your sheep herding talents to a wider audience with integrated Twitch support.
- Steam Achievements - Demonstrate your gaming prowess and show off to your friends by earning Flockers achievements.
33. Bomb Squad Academy
Save the world one wire at a time with Bomb Squad Academy, a puzzle game where you have to defuse bombs under a time constraint.
Analyze the way the electronic boards function and identify how to disable the detonator. Be careful though, cutting the wrong wire or flipping the wrong switch might just trigger the bomb.
As you progress through the game, you will be faced with increasingly challenging circuits that will test your ability to work through logic puzzles quickly. Identify the components, understand the connections and learn what makes the circuit work. Do it fast enough and you might just make it through.
34. Perfect Universe - Play with Gravity
Follow the stories of 3 lonely characters as they strive to fulfil their potential in an absurd world. Compete against friends in 6 sporting events set in gravity defying arenas. The unique art style, surreal levels and eclectic music blend harmoniously to create an experience unlike any other. Played solo, Perfect Universe is a chilled-out and relaxing experience. Played with up to 4 people, it will have you at the edge of your seat, as your skill is tested to the limit.
- Perfect Moon: Classic platforming in a non-classical universe.
- Moon Life: Control the feet of an alien creature directly in this QWOP-like.
- Star Light: Fly your rocket ship through the galaxy in this Thrust-like.
- Moon Golf: An interplanetary game of golf.
- Gravity Dodge: A 4-player game of alternative gravity dodgeball.
- Balloon Pop: Scramble to pop more balloons than your opponents.
- Rocket Ball: Play football, with rockets!
- Moon Volley: A game of volleyball around a little planet.
- Space Race: Race rockets against friends.
Play with gravity.Other titles from Excalibur Games
35. My Night Job
It's not just any job - it's YOUR NIGHT JOB!
Black night, an abandoned mansion and a bunch of monsters. Sounds like the perfect job. Players will have to use a a variety of weapons to save their skin and master the challenge of leading survivors to safety, while also defending the building from invaders. They can use more than 60 weapons, from vases and floor lamps to chainsaws, shotguns and ginormous hammers. If the monsters thrash too many rooms or the player's health bar runs out, only an entry in the highscore list will remain of you. REST IN PEACE!
Fast-paced, challenging action, hunting for the top spot in the highscore list, and an 80s horror movie setting - tons of fun and bizarre humor!
- Carefully designed: Never before has an abandoned mansion looked so inviting for explorers.
- Old School feel: The way it used to be, but better.
- Not just decoration: Your Achievements become actual in-game bonuses.
- Discoveries galore: Find something new around every corner.
- Endless horror: A total of 11 types of monster are waiting to be defeated with more than 60 unique weapons or your bare hands.
- Guaranteed adrenaline rush: The longer you play, the harder it will get
36. Dead Ground
Tower defense reimagined! Dead Ground is a procedurally generated tower defense game with rogue-like elements. Each playthrough will offer randomly generated guns, skills and augments. You'll have to travel, collect scrap, water, manage your inventory and upgrade your base to survive!
Place and upgrade the towers wisely, and use your hero to further defend it in this fast-paced game, a perfect blend of action and strategy. You will face permadeath, lots of brutal enemies, tough boss fights and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Procedurally generated levels - each playthrough is unique!
Tons of randomized loot - guns, skills, augments
Manage and upgrade your base
Unlock new heroes and artifacts to further customize the game
Can you deal with unrelenting disaster and hold your ship together long enough to destroy the enemy invaders? Repair systems, extinguish fires, arm the torpedoes, avoid deadly solar flares, destroy your friends and clone them back again; it's all in the life of a Catastronaut!
Captain the ship alone or with friends as a team of 2-4 and become the crew of a spaceship that must hold together in the face of enemy fire - teamwork is essential for success!
The Ultimate Party Game
Jump in and play instantly without learning complicated controls - anyone can be a Catastronaut! However, not everybody can survive the challenges of space...
38. Rival Books of Aster
Rival Books of Aster is a strategy card game that features over 140 hand illustrated spells that you can use to build custom decks and go head to head against other players. Each spell is also a page in a living story book that translates itself and reveals its secrets as you play the game.
Rival Books of Aster does NOT contain randomized booster packs. Play for free with a starter deck of your choice, and expand your collection with DLC packs containing known-quantities of cards.
Can you decipher the Rival Books to save your household and rule the plane of Aster?
- Full training levels (or you can jump right in and play)
- An easy to use deck-builder
- Matchmaking & ranking system
- A unique take on familiar game mechanics
- 4 distinct art styles by award winning artists
- Over 140 different spells & characters (with 60+ more coming soon!)
- Endless gameplay possibilities
- AI opponents to battle any time
39. War in a Box: Paper Tanks
Finally the war of paper tanks comes into your room!
How long can you hold the defences against paper tanks.
Build your towers of paper before they get out of the box and make a big mess in the room. Manage the turrets, upgrade and be careful where you put them... every decision can be fatal! Watch out for the air units, they have a different route!
Take out your toy box and get ready for some of the most intense battles in a tower defence game that will make you reconsider the entire genre. As peaceful and simple War In A Box may seem for the casual player as fierce and thrilling the action will be once you get your hands on this paper battle madness!
Shred your enemies into pieces with different turret models - from simple guns to Tesla towers – in a battle against both land and airborne units that will do everything to get behind your lines of defence. Featuring real 3D environment and delivering a large number of original levels, War In A Box: Paper Tanks is as addictive as it is simple to play.
- True 3D environment in each level
- Turret and air view with different zoom options
- Different game modes for different types of players
- Game speed controls for adjusting the intensity of action
- Available for Mac, Windows and Linux
40. aMAZE ABC
How long have you developed your thinking and attentiveness? Today we will give you such an opportunity, as an interesting and attractive game appeared on our vast spaces, which allows us to poke our brains. Game aMAZE ABC perfectly suitable not only for your children, but also the whole family.
Try to get through the tangled labyrinth. After exiting the labyrinth, you will move to a larger labyrinth, and this will continue until you can not get out of all the labyrinths.
In this game you need to pass a small hedgehog through the maze. It should be brought to the portal, which is usually in the center of the maze, but before that activate it.
The game has many kind of levels.
Levels became even greater, they became even more difficult and more interesting.
Not many maze games will create a whole new kinds of maze for you.
Use the mouse cursor to navigate the different mazes.
In aMAZE ABC:
- 52 levels
- Many kinds of labyrinths
- Calm Soundtrack
- Abstraction Art
41. Skyland: Heart of the Mountain
In an outlandish world the surface of the planet withered and died below the toxic fumes. Survivors fled and settled atop the sleeping giants. Those relics of forgone age proved to be a source of endless energy that allowed entire civilization to flourish again.
However, something sinister looms over the Skyland. People are disappearing without trace and it seems it might be connected to your father's tragic death. It’s up to you and your trusty crew of airship Nightingale to uncover the truth behind it. Team up with your sister Adrianne and together you will solve a mystery behind your father's passing and see a glimpse of ancient civilization that shaped this world.
In your journey you will confront mysterious Bal the Sole and possibly face questions about a nature of life itself.
Wherever your quest will lead you, Skyland will never be the same.
Features Explore 40 hand painted vistas!
Test your skills in 22 diverse mini games!
Look for clues in 17 hidden object scenes!
Step into the world created on the shoulders of slumbering giants!
Join the crew of Nightingale and travel across the Skyland!
Solve over 50 steampunk themed puzzles!
Discover hidden truth behind mysterious Bal the Sole!
Team up with your sister Adrianne and avenge your father!
42. AR-K: The Great Escape
Episode 3 in the AR-K universe!
Help Alicia Van Volish to flee from District 8 and discover the source of the mysterious Golden Sphere in an adventure full of mystery, acid humor, hilarious characters and sci-fi. Immerse yourself in a classic point and click style, with great history written by award-winning comic writer Greg Rucka.
- Script written by Greg Rucka: enjoy a story of mystery, humor and romance created by the winner of four Eisner Awards and renowned comic writer Greg Rucka.
- Enhanced gameplay: new inventory systems and dialogues, thanks to the players' feedback in the first two episodes.
- New locations: more varied backgrounds, sci-fi designs and more dynamic world than in AR-K 1 and 2. Much more quality to give life to District 8 places.
- New charismatic characters ... and some already known in AR-K universe: a crazy scientist, a gambler and a lot of cardesians will join Alicia and Franky on his adventure through this adventure.
43. Signs of Life
Signs of Life is a sci-fi survival sandbox platformer with a combination of procedurally generated and hand-crafted content. You'll explore mysterious locations, Mine blocks for resources, and meet strange (and some familiar) creatures, some of which don't even want to kill you and eat your corpse. Along the way, you'll be able to craft armor, weapons, gadgets and more to assist you in surviving in an inhospitable environment.StorySensing that an apocalyptic war was imminent, the United Nations executed a last ditch plan to save what they could of the human race. 2 crafts were launched, a massive colony ship called the Hephaestus and a smaller, faster scout ship called the Hermes. The destination was a recently discovered earth-like planet with the potential to harbor life located roughly 18 light years away. The Hermes reached the planet first in order to establish a presence in anticipation of the arrival of the Hephaestus.
4 years later, as the Hephaestus approached its destination a faint signal was detected from a nearby asteroid. Against their better judgement, the crew of the Hephaestus decided to investigate, and in doing so set in motion a chain of events that would ultimately lead to their destruction.
The good news is, you managed to survive by hitching a ride on a small escape pod just in the nick of time. The bad news is, everyone you knew and loved is dead, you have nothing but the clothes on your back, a standard issue multi-function wrist laser and a faulty artificial intelligence companion named AGIS. Oh, and the human race is probably doomed.
- An expansive world with procedurally generated and hand-crafted content.
- Online Co-Op Multiplayer
- A bunch of weird alien creatures.
- Some familiar creatures.
- Mining, hunting, gathering.
- Gobs of ores, materials and animal organs you can use to...
- Craft all kinds of weapons, armor, gadgets, furniture, etc.
- A bit of story and lore to hold the whole thing together.
- All spiritual content in this game has been assessed by Dr. Halamkah, advisor to the stars.
Right now our first priority is making sure that the content we have in-game is as bug-free, balanced, polished and fun as possible based on feedback from you folks. We have a significant prologue/tutorial planned, as well as significant content beyond what is currently playable, so the sooner you get involved the more of an effect you'll have on the final game. We deal in hard science, and in working very closely with our personal science advisor at Sweet Dog Studios, that tends to lead to results.
We are still very much in development, and we would like you to join us in shaping the game from here on out. Your feedback is vital to us, so don't be shy =)Caveats/Issues
- Some sound effects are missing, but we are actively working on filling them in.
44. Atlantis Sky Patrol
This frenetic marble-popping adventure puts you in charge of how fast each level will end. Knock out doomsday devices on each of the 100 levels in the game by matching marble colors in sets of three. To finish off the device and move on to the next round, simply destroy the cleverly-placed static orbs that continually allow additional chains to fill the track. Easy to learn, but difficult to master, this puzzler is nearly impossible to put down!
- More than 100 challenging levels.
- Earn coins for unique upgrades.
- Features 2-player option.
- Fun mini-game between levels.
- Stunning art deco visuals.
45. Pahelika: Secret Legends
A delightful adventure featuring exploration and puzzle solving. Long ago, the ancient book of legend, Pahelika, was used to defeat an evil warrior-king. In order to protect the book from misuse it was later hidden in a sacred temple guarded by six magical portals. As a descendant of the original wielder of the book, it is up to you to prove yourself worthy of the magical artifact…
Explore ancient locations, unravel old mysteries, cast spells, avoid pitfalls, and solve puzzles in this great adventure!Features:
- Many hours of puzzling fun!
- Enjoy exploring beautiful, exotic places
- Have fun solving creative puzzles
- Easy to pick up & play
- Don’t get stuck in a puzzle, thanks to the hint button!
46. Toto Temple Deluxe
- "Toto Temple Deluxe is near perfect and delivers an amazing party experience"
- Rares Gruian (8WorldsNews)
- "It's simple and addictive - what a multiplayer game should be."
- Mysterious Indiecade Judge
- "It's fun, it's crazy, and you'll undoubtedly be yelling."
- Alpha (N4G)
- "It is stupidly fun. You'll likely find yourself standing in front of the screen, yelling at your fellow goat stealers and jostling them in real life."
- Dan Tynan (Yahoo)
Toto Temple Deluxe is a fast-paced, local-multiplayer king-of-the-hill style game in which players must steal an egg-laying goat from their friends and try to keep it on their own head for as long as possible. You know, normal stuff.
Infinitely dash in any direction to swiftly move around and powerfully headbutt the goat carrier to steal its four-legged booty. Escape your jealous opponents and protect the goat by blocking their attacks with a well-timed shield pop! You’ll "get their goat", guaranteed.
Prove you’re the ultimate shepherd in Classic mode: Gather 3k points first by holding on to the goat, collecting coins hatched from goat eggs (yeah… don’t ask) and harnessing the power of powerful power-ups! Play as teams or in free-for-all.
Blast everyone’s face off in Bomb mode: Be the first to grab the explosive goat (we know, stop interrupting us) and keep it long enough for it to detonate near your soon-to-be-dead rivals. Lose the goat and the timer resets! Play as teams or in free-for-all.
Each temple offers a unique, exploitable mechanic for you to discover. Use them wisely and outsmart your opponents like they don’t even... what?… how did you..?
Bots will play with you whenever you want and for as long as you want. They never complain. They also never open up your fridge and ask if they can eat that pizza slice you got left from last night. Bots are awesome. Oh, and you can change their difficulty level too, because they will probably kick your ass-tonishing little bottom.
47. Just, Bearly
A comedic story game played in vignettes, about feeling anxious as a bear in inner city Melbourne, Australia, and trying to connect to people none the less.
Click, pull, mash, and guide your way through an ever changing mix of dialogue choices, reaction challenges, dexterity tests, rhythm games and God only knows what else as you overthink and under-perform your way through every day life -- Striving towards greatness and being less of an awkward, anxious, crap.
Vignette story telling
Very realistic simulations of awkward situations
Interactive panic attacks
pretty ok original photography
A scavenger pirate captain has crash landed on an alien world. Help him and his crew fix their ship before spaceworms attack!
HALP! is a single-player VR sandbox puzzle game where you help a stranded robot captain and his crew fix their broken ship... or where you DON'T do that and instead poke around and mess with the ship's various gizmos and contraptions. Put out fires! Fight giant carnivorous worms! Shoot some hoops! Make a general mess of things! There's plenty to do in HALP!'s colorful and light-hearted world.
HALP! is best played with tracked motion controllers such as HTC Vive, or Oculus Touch OR with an HMD and gamepad, but we recommend using tracked motion controllers for the ideal VR experience!
49. Diorama No.1: Blocked In
A diorama is NOT a game, nor is it a demo. Simply put, a diorama is a painting you can visit with a simple goal of inspiring a sense of wonder. They are an ideal retreat to think and be somewhere else.
In 'Blocked In' you will visit the workspace of a Russian scientist to enjoy an extraordinary view of the end of the world by tetronimoes, that will leave you ‘Blocked In’.
Blocked In is the first entry in 'The Shoebox Diorama', an ongoing series of fantastical dioramas for VR devices by interactive illustrator 'Daniel Ernst'. A diorama can be explored as a standalone experience or as an interconnected experience through the ‘Table of Contents’ diorama (coming soon), which serves as the central hub.
'Blocked In' was first released in late 2013 for the DK1. For many early adopters ‘Blocked In’ was their first introduction to VR and has been one of the defining VR experiences. It also coined the term diorama for these types of VR experiences.
If you liked ‘Blocked In’ why not try other dioramas as well :
50. VR Darts
VR Darts is a virtual reality sports game for darts enthusiasts.
Game Modes :
- 501 Match
- 301 Match
- Around the Clock
- Free Practise
- Finishing Practise
( Cricket Game Mode will be available in the final version )
Play against a bot ( beginner to pro ) or against your own best performance.
( Online Multiplay against other players will be available in the final version)
Spectator mode 'Bots-only' match to test AI opponent skill
Final version (non-early access) is planned for the end of this year, with game type cricket, online multiplayer, achievements and leaderboards.
We will keep releasing functional updates during the early access phase.