100 Best Games Like Clover Tale of 2020 - Clover Tale Alternatives
Trying to find games like Clover Tale? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Clover Tale, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Clover Tale that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Clover Tale Alternatives | Games Like Clover Tale
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Clover Tale in 2020. If there is something missing from the Clover Tale , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
What is Bardbarian?
Bardbarian is a game! A game we've been lovingly working on for far too long and are ready to unleash on Steam with (hopefully) some love from the Greenlight Community.
What genre is the game?
It is a mixture of Tower Defense, RPG & RTS with some 'Shmup and Snake elements.
What's the Story?
You play as Brad the barbarian, who is awoken to the sounds of his town under siege. Today is different though; Brad has grown tired of fighting all the time. The usual grind for XP has grown dull, and he has decided to pursue his dreams of making music instead of shedding blood. Fashioning a lute out of an old axe, he steps out to save his town in the most bizarre of ways.
What's Gameplay like?
Move Brad around the battlefield and dodge incoming enemy attacks and projectiles. Brad is constantly playing his axe-lute and generating notes, standing still will cause him to "jam" and generate notes even faster. These notes act as your in-game resource; you can spend them to perform solos to summon units to follow and fight for you, as well as solos to boost their performance.
Navigate your party through the hordes of enemies, dodging and attacking, preventing them from destroying your town's prized decorative crystal. Survive waves to progress, collect loot, and unlock new units. Upon death you are able to visit the town shop in order to upgrade Brad, the town and your followers, in hopes to make it further next time.
- Beautiful, hand-drawn artwork from start to finish
- An awesome Rock/Metal original soundtrack by Maximum Satan
- Bizarre genre-bending hybrid gameplay
- 12 unique units to unlock
- Customize your party loadout; Over 200 possible combinations
- Collect loot from your fallen enemies and upgrade Brad, the town, and your units
- A difficulty curve that will punish you for making mistakes, and you will
- Over 8 enemy types to make you regret everything
- 4 Epic boss battles to crush your spirits
- Endless and Survival modes with leaderboards for when you're feeling competitive
- Easter eggs and references galore, can you spot them all?
- There's a dinosaur boss
- There's also a Ratcoon, look at those sad little eyes
Steam/Greenlight Exclusive Features
- Full controller support + KB+M
- Revamped UI
- Camera Control
- Steam Cloud Saves
- Rebalanced for Desktop
- 3 Exclusive Indie Crossover Units
- Steam Achievements/Leaderboards
Serious Sam 2 is the sequel to the Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. The game has single-player and multiplayer mods. In the single-player campaign, the player controls the main protagonist of the series named Sam “Serious” Stone who is once again challenged by extraterrestrial overlord Mental and his infernal forces that want to destroy the humanity. In order not to let them do that, Sam must to go through various different worlds and collect parts of a medallion. In his journey, Sam meets natives living in the worlds in which he travels as well as he is guided by the Sirian Great Council. The multiplayer game mode includes online co-op and deathmatch regimes. Serious Sam 2 includes new engine called Serious Engine 2, which features high dynamic range rendering and light bloom.
Like the first game in the series, Serious Sam 2 is just a plain shooter where the player has to kill dozens of various enemies including bosses. Once again, the player can choose between various of different weapons in order to kill hordes of enemies from other worlds and prevent the annihilation of humanity.
The most recent part of the role-playing saga Mount & Blade. With Fire & Sword is an independent expansion pack for the original video game. Game’s setting is based on the historical fiction-novella by Henrik Sinkevich. It tells about the of Bogdan Khmelnitsky rebellion against the government of the Polish Commonwealth, and unlike the previous installment in the series, the game takes place in the actual region of the world. Because of the era shift, many elements of the game have been modernized and upgraded - for example, firearms have been added.
The gameplay is not very different from the previous part: it's all also oriented to the solo action-RPG playthrough with immersive visuals and thick atmosphere. The player is offered to complete quests and tasks to earn fame and find followers. You can choose from five available factions: The Kingdom of Sweden, Cossack Hetmanate, Polish Commonwealth, Muscovite Tsardom, Crimean Khanate. There is also an opportunity to establish your kingdom....
Using their arsenal of special moves, our heroes will tackle a huge variety of puzzles and platforming challenges in their search for Pagies, the golden bounty used to unlock — and expand — stunning new worlds, each jammed to the gills with oddball characters, hulking bosses, minecart challenges, arcade games, quiz shows, multiplayer games… and much more!KEY FEATURES:
INTRODUCING OUR NEW BUDDY DUO: Yooka and Laylee boast an awesome arsenal of abilities built for platforming fun and unlocked with added freedom from the serpent salesman Trowzer.
CARVE YOUR OWN PATH: Purchase and unlock moves with freedom, choose to expand your favourite worlds into even larger, more complex playgrounds and equip unique Tonic gameplay modifiers to customise your play style. Every player will have a unique experience.
A COLLECT-EM-UP FOR THE MODERN ERA: Seek out a roster of shiny collectibles with gameplay progression at their core (as well as other, more valuable materials), such as the dual action Butterfly Energy or tricky Ghost Writers!
A CAST TO LAST: Meet (or beat) a huge cast of memorable characters brought to life by the art and audio teams behind legendary platform games, and destined to endure in future adventures as part of Playtonic Universe. Expect all manner of grunts, squeaks and squawks.
A DREAM SOUNDTRACK: David Wise (Donkey Kong Country) and Grant Kirkhope (Banjo-Kazooie) combine for a melodic masterpiece! Seriously, clean out your ears – they’re in for a treat.
BUDDY UP: Establish your own buddy-duo and adventure through Yooka-Laylee in co-op mode! Taking control of a unique co-op character, a second player can assist Yooka and Laylee by stunning enemies and helping them tackle tricky challenges. No piggyback required.
AND A WHOLE LOT MORE: Discover unique boss fights, mine cart challenges, retro-tastic Arcade games, quiz shows and 8 unique multiplayer games! ...
- More than a dozen different types of characters
- Over 10 different troop types, including archers, scouts, knights, bowman and barbarians
- Multiplayer battles with up to 6 players in LAN or through the Internet
- New Musical Score
Newly-crowned King of Callahach! It's been twenty years since your father saved the world by entrapping the evil Sorcerer Sanwe. Now the spell is waning. Sanwe's malevolent force will soon consume the land, and only you can stop him. Will your quest be aided or subverted by bizarre races like shape-shifting Slathans, the faery-like Brynn-Fann, of the black-eyed Soptus Ecliptus?
A thousand deaths await your every step as you unlock mind bending puzzles. Magical items lie just out of reach. A host of deadly monsters are eager to do battle with you. And glorious rewards are yours to obtain as you struggle to preserve your father's legacy. The stage is set. The fate of the world turns upon your actions. The time for adventure is now!
- Journey through a fully realized fantasy world via dazzling state-of-the-art graphics.
- Experience the adventure through haunting music and fully digitized speech.
- Perform an unprecedented range of actions with the MADS intuitive interface of your fingertips.
- Watch your adventures come to life with ultra-smooth rotoscoping and advanced animation.
- Soundtrack Included in high quality FLAC format.
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
For the first time in King’s Bounty series, players will be able to choose their hero’s race as well as class. Become a fearless Orcs warrior, lead and heal your troops as a Demoness, or use dark magic as a fearsome Vampire.
The world is in turmoil. After winning the battle of Tristrem, arrogant elves plunder Orcish villages, desecrate holy shrines, and massacre the innocents. Orc-Baghyr, the greatest living Orc warrior, is forced to flee with a handful of loyal followers. He vows to return with a stronger force and retake his homeland!
Armies of human knights invade the land of Atrixus. A young Demoness named Neoleene, still mourning the death of her royal father, and her small unit of devoted imps is all that stands in the way of the invading horde.
Castle of the ancient Morton clan is threatened by an army of vampire hunters. Young Daert leaves home to seek allies among the other Dark races. All must join him or perish.
Fates of the three heroes are sealed. They come together in the depths of the Black Cave, where many centuries ago races of Light imprisoned Ancient Evil. The heroes exchange vows and share antique artifacts, then gather their armies and march to fight for the very survival of their race. They must unite against the Light or face extinction!
- New companion system (different companions for each character);
- New battle companion;
- New units, artifacts, and rage abilities;
- Over 100 new quests and 15 new locations.
Get set to play the world's #1 puzzle game, now for the Wii console! Match sparkling gems three at a time to make them burst in showers of color and points. Match four or more to create flashy power gems that boost your score and your mood with brilliant cascades and combos. Soar to gem-matching heights in Classic mode, or speed through matches against the clock in Action mode. For even more dazzling fun, bump up your brainwaves with multi-faceted Puzzles, or enter the Zen state of Endless play. Every match is high-carat fun!
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate....
- Endless New Adventures - Explore the far corners of fictitious 19th century world in procedurally generated expeditions to Egypt, the Caribbean and much more.
- Compose your Crew - Choose 3 experts out of 20. Fighters are Aggressive but Speakers can solve tactical conflicts with Speech actions.
- Personality = Gameplay - Each conflict can be solved in different ways, depending on your crew's personality and strategy. 'Mood' is one of the most important gameplay elements.
Fight them with Melee, Ranged and Area of Effect attacks,
win them over using Cheers, Charms and Compliments,
or scare them away by Insults, Taunts and Humiliation
- Optimize your Economy - Collect Insight, Research, Gold and Status on your expeditions. Use them to build economy and support for your next expedition.
- Vivid Stories - Find more than a hundred treasures in hundreds of visual events that adapt to the characters and have multiple outcomes.
- Build a reputation - Become a Diplomat, Aggressor or Manipulator. Go for Science, Wealth or Status. Fame is your goal, but the way there is entirely up to you.
- Permadeath? - In Adventure mode you cannot load after failure. Discovery mode lets you reload. Choose difficulties from Easy through Impossible to customize the challenge.
In the peaceful kingdom of Arba, man and monster live side by side. But when the monsters suddenly snap and go on the rampage, it's up to our heroes to fight back against wave after wave of their former friends!
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
26GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
THE WORLD TREE'S WOE AND THE BLIGHT BELOW is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd. DRAGON QUEST, DRAGON QUEST HEROES, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. ...
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future™ is the third game in the beloved Professor Layton series of brainteaser puzzles for Nintendo. It places the Professor and his trusted apprentice at the center of a spellbinding adventure after they receive a strange letter sent from 10 years in the future. Wind your way through more than 165 mind-bending puzzles as you decipher clues and strive to unlock a time-twisting mystery that threatens to plunge London into chaos. The story is delivered both through game play and through beautifully rendered hand-drawn cinematics. Layton fans and puzzle fans alike will find the game remarkably addictive.
- With over 165 in-game puzzles and 30 downloadable puzzles, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future will challenge your wit at every turn. Using your wireless Broadband Internet Connection, cConnect to Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection to download a new puzzle each week for 30 weeks after the game launches. Solve the puzzles to uncover clues and follow the clues to solve the mysteries that confront Professor Layton.
- The rich story, colorful characters and hand-drawn art style come to life with lush animated and fully-voiced cut-scenes. For the first time ever find out more about Professor Layton’s past as he strives to save the future.
- Quick and easy Touch Screen control makes exploring the game and inputting answers as easy as can be. Use the pumped up Memo Pad to make notes and solve difficult puzzles with multiple colored pens and different pen thicknesses to choose from in addition to an eraser function. Solving math problems, tracing paths, and making notes is now easier than before.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate....
Get ready to party like it's the year 2000 all over again, complete with
fancy costumes, bags of surprises, and games galore! Mario and his
Mushroom Kingdom friends return for a brand-new round of Bowser-bashing
board game action. Each of your favorite characters don different themed
outfits to take part in five fun-packed Adventure Boards: Pirate Land,
Western Land, Space Land, Mystery Land, and Horror Land. Then battle
Bowser on his own specific board...if you're brave enough.
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U.
The battle system builds off of tower defense, with individual characters taking the place of towers. Each character levels-up, learns skills, and equips gear individually, allowing the player to customize their battle experience and strategy. The overall game structure is similar to 'tactical' RPG's, but with a real-time battle system. Game speed is adjustable, and commands can even be issued while the game is paused.
It also features an engaging, character-driven story written by an actual English major! The story strives to be fast-paced, snappy, and always relevant to gameplay with minimal exposition. Finally, it's got options and accessibility settings out the wazoo, so that you can have the best possible experience!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
350MB minimum save size
Defender's Quest, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten, and the Defender's Quest logo are registered trademarks of Level Up Labs, LLC ...
7 basic character classes, each with unique skills and choices in leveling
Unlike other clicker games, you haven't a lot of heroes, you can hire only 7 of them, one for each type: Warrior, Archer, Wise Man, Rogue, Savage, Magician and Engineer. And all of them have their own skill set, that makes them unique. You can develop heroes in the different ways, more suitable for your playstyle.
30 epic bosses and a myriad of monsters
Huge epic bosses, overlords of their dominions, will stand against your heroes! They are much tougher than common enemies. But you can get nice reward, if you will be able to beat them: chests, that allow you to upgrade your heroes, runestones to craft mighty artifacts, manacoins to spend them on Mimics...
9 diverse colorful worlds
Lively jungle, wild forest, spooky swamp, grim graveyard, dark mines, cold ice mountains, majestic city, deadly barrens and mysterious crossroads. Each of these beautiful locations has its own style and charm, their own inhabitants and bosses. Explore the lands of the Patch World!
Valuable rewards for defeating bosses, brilliant graphics and spectacular effects and a lot of gold, heaps of gold!
Also, you can make living Chest, meet the gambling machines of the Governor, exchange some goods for the manacoins and explore the magnificent Patch World!
Also you can check our other projects. Forge of Gods - highly addictive multiplayer card strategy RPG , chibi-style fancy card collectable RPG Mighty Party and exciting VR-shooter Cargo Cult: Shoot'n'Loot VR.
Panoramik Inc. has been making games since 2005. We specialize in creating different types of games, ranging from casual ones up to mid core.
Designed specifically to entertain both casual and hardcore gamers with its deep immersion, five to fifteen minute play sessions and turn-based play style, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords incorporates strategy, role-playing elements and a persistent storyline in a puzzle board setting. Set in the Warlords universe, the game challenges players to create, develop and customize the ultimate hero in order to save the land of Etheria from evil Lord Bane. To advance their character, players battle in turn-based, head-to-head "match-three" style puzzle games in one of three distinct gameplay modes: Single-player allows gamers to battle against the AI as they embark on over 150 challenging quests, Instant Action allows gamers to jump in and immediately play continuous battles to level-up characters without participating in quests, and Multiplayer allows gamers to battle live opponents. Victory will advance the player’s hero, magical arsenal, creature companions and more - ultimately rewarding gamers at nearly every turn and providing endless hours of replayability....
The swashbuckling action in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest for Booty begins one year following the intense ending in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction®.
Ratchet’s desperate search for Clank resumes with a bang as he finds himself engulfed in ship-board combat – only to be cast adrift and washed up on the shores of a remote island on the planet Merdegraw. Our Lombax hero must overcome life-threatening challenges, encounter hostile new alien races and even form an allegiance with dreaded Captain Slag’s first mate, Rusty Pete. All in the pursuit of clues that lead Ratchet to the treasure of Captain Angstrom Darkwater, Slag's former commander and keeper of the only known link to the mysterious Zoni: the Fulcrum Star.
Ratchet and Clank is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. Developed by Insomniac Games. © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
FROM THE MAKERS OF HALFWAY...
THE YEAR IS 1936...It is a time of global unrest as German military influence is spreading throughout Europe and the Middle East. Rumors of frantic excavations and strange artifacts, not to mention ghastly occult rituals, have begun to surface across secret communication channels...THEY TOOK OUR FRIEND...Morten has vanished. The Nazis took him because he interfered with their occult research. We have to rescue him before it's too late. And afterwards, who knows what other adventures await?
THRILLING VISUALS - Classic 16-bit pixel art enhanced with unprecedented depth, lighting and shadows using Pixel/Voxel Hybrid Technology.
DYNAMIC ADVENTURES - No two adventures are the same; each campaign generates a new procedural map and a different set of unique story encounters.
TOUGH CHOICES - Every location you visit presents a new hand-crafted story event to explore. Search the well? Save the villagers? It's up to you!
DECISIVE CONFLICTS - Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to maximize your items and abilities, as well as your team members' strengths, in ruthless and clever ways!
HIDDEN TREASURES - Discover rare artifacts to unlock new content and adventures! Recruit from 16 unique companions, each with their own starting equipment and skill trees!
With soundtrack by the critically-acclaimed composer, Gavin Harrison of Halfway fame!
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Braveland Wizard is the second book of Braveland series. ...
- Unrivaled Strategic Depth - Outmaneuver your opponents with defensive and offensive posturing. With the simultaneous-turn mechanic, foresight and cunning will prove the difference between victory and defeat.
- Fully Animated Artwork - Breath life into your trading card experience with 3D battlefields and over 800 beautifully animated cards.
- Genuine Free-To-Play - Acquire all cards in the Infinity Wars Universe without ever needing to put money down. Earn cards simply by logging-in!
- Rich PvP Game Modes - Craft your deck and take to the battlefield in ranked and casual play; draft decks and join Rift Runs to score epics rewards; battle opponents with curated decks to explore new cards and ensure a level playing field for newer PvP players.
- Robust PvE Campaign - Delve into the Infinity Wars lore with a 21-mission campaign spanning multiple factions and worlds.
- Unlimited Card Trading - Build your decks with precision and engage the community with an unlimited card trading system.
•Unique Characters, Unique Stories- Players can choose from nine customizable characters, each their own unique story, play style and special skills to develop.
•Skill-Based PVP Combat- Elsword offers intense and strategic PvP with matchmaking and multiple competitive modes. Challenge your friends in matches of up to 8 players at a time.
•Customize like Crazy- Each character features multiple job changes, dozens of skills and endless opportunities for customization. Create or discover your personal look.
•Community Support- Constant game updates, item and content expansions, and special events including GM Livestream play sessions, community contests and PVP Tournaments are all a part of the Elsword experience. ...
SimCity (1989) is a strategy game developed by Maxis. It was originally released in 1989. Maxis published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
SimCity (1989) is available on PC.
- +1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
- New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy! The realtime mini-game Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
- Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
- Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!
The Settlers 4 is a strategy game developed by Blue Byte. It came out on 01-01-2001. It was published by Blue Byte Software. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
The Settlers 4 is available on PC.
Thomas Hertzler produced the game. It was scored by Haiko Ruttmann.
Frozen in our world. Alive in Theirs. For Generations, the Skylanders have used their magical powers and weapons to protect Skylands. But now, an evil tyrant has frozen them and banished them to Earth. Only you can put them on the Portal of Power™ and bring them to life to save Skylands forever. ...
A classic "save the world as we know it" story with many unexpected twists and turns.
An innovative and flexible character development system ...
Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs and the Emperor struggles with the Pope. At this very moment the Pope has declared that those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of all sins.
Gather prestige and piety and the world will whisper your name in awe. Will you co-opt other monarchs, and the Pope, under your leadership to liberate the Holy Land? Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?Key Features:
- Take control of one of the Great Christian Dynasties of Europe and forge the bonds of your vassals from a circle of friends into a Nation
- Increase the greatness of your lands and your treasure coffins, build Cathedrals and Castles, and combat Highway Robber Bands and defecting vassals
- Historical multiple-choice events will spawn from the actions of your monarch
- Engage in the campaigns of the Hundred Years War, the five Crusades and the Mongol Wars during 400 years of gameplay
- Reenact the crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form feudal nation-states in Europe
- Introduce laws, set taxes and interact with hundreds of courtiers and nobles
- Experience realtime grand-strategy based on the engine used by the award winning Europa Universalis-series
- Engage in an evolutionary combat system
- Play all religious orders – choose between the Knight´s Templars, The Knights of St John, The Teutonic Order or the Order of Calatrava and the Order of Santiago
- Engage in fierce multiplayer battles with up to 8 players
Can you complete each game mode without cracking your head? ...
The second game in the fan-favorite Pikmin franchise originally launched
for the Nintendo GameCube console in 2004. Now Wii users can enjoy the
imaginative fun of this classic and colorful mass action strategy game,
now available at a suggested retail price of just $19.99 as part of the
value-minded, family-friendly Nintendo Selects series. The brave Captain
Olimar has returned to marshal new types of Pikmin in a wild, open-ended
adventure. On a mission to pay back his employer’s debt, Olimar and his
sidekick Louie must command squads of tiny Pikmin to help locate
valuable treasures, exploring mysterious environments and battling pesky
enemies along the way. Players of any experience level can use the Wii
Remote and Nunchuk controllers to command these curious creatures and
complete their mission. The game also invites friends to deviously pit
their Pikmin squads against one another in a rough and ruthless
- Pikmin 2 is simple to pick up and play using the intuitive Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers. Players can alternate between controlling Captain Olimar and Louie as they point the Wii Remote controller at the screen to select Pikmin and put them to work. A swarm of up to 100 Pikmin can be commanded simultaneously to explore new areas, locate treasures, fend off enemies and solve puzzles.
- Pikmin 2 marks the debut of two additional Pikmin types: white and purple. Purple Pikmin boast 10 times the strength and weight of other colors, while white Pikmin are fast, resistant to poison and skilled at locating hidden treasure. Returning Pikmin types such as red, yellow and blue all have their own unique traits and abilities, too.
- Strategy is key as players choose which Pikmin to deploy for a given task. With more than 60 different species of enemy characters and randomly generated dungeons that span the planet, the game offers a fun array of challenges.
- Players can go head to head in frantic two-player battles or team up in a cooperative challenge mode.
- There are no time limits in Pikmin 2, so players of any experience level can progress through the game at their own pace, heading straight for the action or taking time to explore the beautiful habitats.
* Additional accessories are required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately....
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 is, without a doubt, a worthy installment of the acclaimed series. It stays true to the formula established by the previous parts of the franchise and improves upon it, creating a very entertaining title with a gripping story, an enchanting soundtrack with visuals to match, and very fluid gameplay. If you are a fan of the franchise you will not be disappointed, but if you haven't tried Heroes of Might and Magic® games yet, then this is the perfect place to start.
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 Bundle includes Heroes of Might and Magic® 5 and its two expansions: Tribes of the East and Hammers of Fate. Thirteen campaigns bring you a deep and engaging strategy experience spanning countless hours in the fantasy world of Might and Magic®. Exceptionally high level of immersion achieved through a synergy of beautiful visuals, enchanting music, and smooth gameplay. ...
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (牧場物語 ミネラルタウンのなかまたち, Bokujō Monogatari: Mineral Town no Nakama Tachi) is a video game for the Game Boy Advance, developed by Marvelous Interactive Inc.. It was first released in Japan on April 18, 2003. Many praise it as the definitive entry of the series, combining elements from the best-selling console entries and introducing many notable series staples. It was later released on the Virtual Console for the Wii U on June 11, 2015.
The player is a farmer whose goal is to make a profit from the farm he runs by producing crops and raising livestock. Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town is the first Game Boy Advance game of the Harvest Moon series, and is a remade version of Harvest Moon: Back to Nature....
All Disney Infinity 3.0 Playsets Unlocked:
- Twilight of the Republic
- Rise Against the Empire
- The Force Awakens
- And More...
All Disney Infinity 3.0 Characters Unlocked:
- Han Solo
- Darth Vader
- Iron Man
- All Disney Infinity 1.0 Characters
- All Disney Infinity 2.0 Characters
- And More...
Enjoy Disney Infinity with a Full Toy Box! ...
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Build and manage the theme park of your dreams! Take control of every aspect of managing your park, from the dimensions of the roller coasters to the prices of food and drinks, to keep the customers happy and your theme park thriving!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 283 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
& Farm Heroes Saga!
Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee on their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Travel through magical lands, visiting wondrous places and meeting deliciously kooky characters! Switch and match your way through hundreds of fun levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. The sweetest game just keeps getting sweeter!
Take on this deliciously sweet Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the top score!
Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some optional
in-game items will require payment.
You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Candy Crush Saga features:
● Tasty ways to play: Target Score, Timed Levels, Drop Down Mode and Order Mode
● Collect sugar drops to progress along the Sugar Track for super sweet surprises!
● Spin the Daily Booster Wheel for a delicious prize
● Pass level 50 to unlock Dreamworld and escape reality with Odus the Owl
● Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters
● Tasty Candies, wrapped and striped Special Candies, Color Bombs and various other magical boosters to help with challenging levels
● Hundreds of the best levels in the Candy Kingdom with more added every 2 weeks for your entertainment
● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
● It's easy to sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Visit https://care.king.com/ if you need help!
Follow us to get news and updates;
Have fun playing Candy Crush Saga!
Minimum iOS version recommended: 5.1.1 ...
- Create Your Ruler to begin your story!
- Recruit Randomized Adventurers from 7 races and 13 classes each with their own bios, benefits, and drawbacks!
- Unlock Secret Party Bonuses by organizing your Adventurers into 4 separate parties and arranging their formation front to back!
- Send Your Adventurers on Adventures to over a dozen different locations on a large world map!
- Automatically Complete Adventures and...
- Manually Complete Adventures for bonus rewards!
- Turn-based Combat with dozens of skills and spells!
- Level Up your Adventurers with attribute points!
- Tons of Skills from unique skill trees!
- Endlessly Generated Loot to equip your Adventurers ranging from common, uncommon, rare, legendary, unique, and mythical items!
- Dozens of Monsters each with...
- Resistances and Weaknesses to exploit!
- Rare Monsters and Monster Packs each with randomized mutators!
- Unique Boss and Miniboss monsters to challenge your toughest Adventurers!
- Craft and Salvage Equipment to create the perfect equipment!
- Upgrade Your Castle to impart benefits to all of your Adventurers!
- Monster Invasions where you must defend your subjects!
- Gain Your Subjects' Allegiance to receive upgraded Adventurers and more!
- Adventurer Endurance that needs time to recover!
- Adventurer University where you can educate and train your Adventurers!
- Bestiary that tracks your Monster kills to unlock information and gain bonuses against them!
- Harsh Death Penalty where resurrecting your Adventurers isn't cheap!
- Retire your Aging Adventurers to impart fantastic benefits to younger Adventurers!
- Ironman Mode where when your Adventurers die, they stay dead!
- Achievements to track all the things!
- Original Retro-inspired Soundtrack to groove to!
- Steam Trading Cards to collect!
Rebuild 3 is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It's a thoughtful game that'll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you'll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is the third of my Rebuild series, and the first one available on Steam. It's a totally new, much bigger game than the first two.Features
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
- 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend...
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 70 types of equipment to find
- 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper...
- 200,000 words of event text - enough to fill two novels
- Desktop version of Rebuild 1 (previously only available in browsers)
- Desktop version of Rebuild 2 (including "winter" mobile content)
- 5 bonus professions for your main leader
- 5 corresponding unique items
- PDF artbook
Civilization: Call to Power is a strategy game developed by Activision. It came out on 01-03-1999. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Civilization: Call to Power on PC.
Mark Morgan scored the game.
Ranger Cornelius possesses a holy spear that can apply special powers to his attacks. In Elven Legacy, each unit's operation could only be performed once per turn - one move and one attack. Ranger Cornelius can now use special attributes of his sacred spear without losing his turn. For example, he can activate a paralysing stroke and then throw the spear at the enemy. The enemy unit will not only suffer damage from the attack, but they will also be unable to move during the enemy’s turn.
- 16 New Missions
- 3 New Heroes
- 5 Unique Artifacts
- 12 New Spells
- Stories which can be played alone, or with friends.
- A fully fleshed-out world, where actions can have dire consequences.
- A randomly generated story that's different every time you play.
- Gorgeous artwork by the award-winning Emily Carroll.
- Over 50 unique endings that can happen to every character.
- A haunting soundtrack by Ryan Roth, sound designer for Starseed Pilgrim.
- A s͎e̝̬̠̭ͅn̬͉̪͕͇s̜̝̮͔͈e͓͎̻̦̣͔͉͢ ̺̰̫͜o̧͚̹͉̰̬͍̲f̛̟͉͈̥̠́ ̢̙̫̖̙̱͠i̺̰͉̟͎͟͡m̺͈̟͚͜͡ͅp͘͝͏̝̲̲͚̤e̵͈n̸̙̮̺̥̩͖̩̤̙ḓ̤͖̀i̛͇̖̞̺̲͈̲̠͟n̸̡̜͜g̴̛̲͙̙̪̳͚͎̼̹͙̮̲̻͓̀͘͞ͅ ̵̷̢̙͍̣̖̭̪͚̻͎̤̞̙̖̰͕͕͞d͝͏̣̝̫̱̱̥̹͇̹̺̮̤͉ͅó̷̯͕̙͔͚͙̳̳̮̣͈͍͚̟̬̟͎̖̕͘o̵̴҉̢̙̬͇̖͉̜͠m̵͏͉̲̠̱͙͉̳̻̖͉̟̦̩͙͉̯͢͟ͅͅ.̷̸̵̧̬͍̙͕̫̝͖̞̩̥̩̣̙͍̗̱͓͈͚͇̣̤͜
The long-standing 7 Wonders series keeps getting better and better! The fifth installment, 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover, adds an entirely new game component, new Wonders and a new and exciting material – Alien Energy!
The goal is still to construct exciting new Wonders by swapping same-colored runes to make matches of three or more to the tune of exploding bonuses. Make enough matches before time runs out to fill your arsenal with power-ups and the materials needed to complete your Wonders before your very eyes! As you complete each game board, bricks, water, gems, landscape, and now – Alien Energy! Excel and face bonus levels that take you deep below the earth’s surface to win materials like gold to adorn your Wonders! There is also, for the first time, a secondary game component to build a village! Mini-games rewards players with buildings and decorations to create their own village. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley! New game play and new Wonders await in Ancient Alien Makeover!Key Features:
- 56+ addictive and challenging levels
- Expanded play field
- New “alien energy” construction material!
- New village component
- 4 difficulty modes including “Zen” which has no timer.
- Players earn a star rating for the completion of any Wonder. There is replay value to improving the star rating from a 2 to a 4 because it will lead to unlocking the Bonus Wonder and more things to decorate the village.
- Players can earn a wide variety of achievements which are displayed in a trophy room.
The line between reality and imagination cross wires in The World, an gripping new game that may never let go. 14-year-old Kite is about to learn the unbelievable secrets hidden in this new net obsession when his friend Orca is suddenly struck into a coma in real life while fighting a monster in the game world. Somewhere in the digital realm must lie an explanation for his friend's state, and Kite is determined to travel deep into The World to rescue his friend.
The mystery and adventure will unfold in .Hack, an action-packed new RPG saga set inside The World. As Kite, players will journey into the imaginary game world on an epic quest that will unite you with other intrepid explorers and send you into battle against a legion of monsters. This all started as just a game, but now the threats are very real, leading you to answer the question: what is The World?
Uniting the talents of "Neon Genesis Evangelion" character designer Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, "Ghost In The Shell" co-screenwriter Kazunori Ito, and "Noir" animator Kochi Mashimo, .Hack will take you somewhere beyond your wildest connections....
A true hunter utilizes strategy as well as strength. Observe your prey, determine their weaknesses, and use the most effective weapons and traps to bring them down. Play as one of four classes and customize your abilities for the greatest chance of success. Join a party of fellow hunters to vanquish the most dangerous Dragomon!FEATURES:
- Hunt over 100 species of Dragomon
- Ride defeated Dragomon as mounts
- Upgrade your gear with materials gathered from defeated prey
- Choose from four playable classes: Scout, Mercenary, Mage, and Cleric
- Team up with friends to tackle the strongest enemies in Co-Op mode
- Play with the original Japanese voice-over featuring actors from world-famous anime series
- Play with a controller as an alternative to keyboard and mouse controls
- Enjoy a beautiful world brought to life with a vivid anime art style
ONE PIECE fans will be able to play as all of their favorite Straw Hat crew members and progress through the episodic storyline where they will be challenged by famous boss battles such as Rob Lucci, Caesar Clown, and more! Mastering many skills will be mandatory in order to execute numerous flashy combos, dodge or interact with enemies etc.! Just like in the original manga, when things get bad, players will be able to get some help from a friend in exciting co-op gameplay to beat down strong opponents, or simply enjoy mini-games such as fishing, bug-catching and more!
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Ad Hoc Mode 2-4 Players
Dual Analog Sticks
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
Game © 2014 BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc. ...
After decades in exile, your family name has been all but forgotten in Rome. But, the departure of the tyrant Sulla has changed everything, and Rome stands on the brink of a new era. Sides must be chosen as Caesar and Pompey battle for control of the Republic. The stage is set for you to gain power and influence over one of the greatest civilizations in history.
Advanced Battle System
Take command of 18 different military units, including naval command, elephant cavalry, and mercenary forces. Recruit citizens of Rome, draft captured enemy forces, and pay foreign squads for their special skills. Defend and expand the Empire by land and sea with exciting RTS gameplay.
Online multiplayer functionality with 6 different strategy modes — play competitively or cooperatively. Create buddy lists and challenge your friends to a battle, or use the matching system and take on an unknown foe with the same skill level. Advance your career and increase your rank from praetor to consul and beyond.
Rub shoulders with Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, Cleopatra and more in a non-linear historical campaign featuring over 40 missions. Choose your own fate as you create and destroy alliances with more than 20 different historical figures. Celebrate your victories by erecting legendary monuments such as the Coliseum, Circus Maximus, the Pantheon, and more.
Flow resources eliminate tedious micromanagement, giving you the freedom to create thriving cities with multi-leveled economic systems. Information overlays visualize the city economy and satisfaction of the people on every location on the map.
4X REAL-TIME STRATEGY:
ExplorE — Journey to ancient Gaul, Britannia, Egypt, and more to colonize barbarians and establish new trade routes.
Expand — Stake your claim throughout the known world in the name of Rome! Help build the empire through military conquest and economic prowess.
Exploit — Natural resources are yours for the taking as you establish farming, mining, and logging operations. Raze barbarian villages for riches, labor, and property.
ExtErminatE — Destroy all who stand in the way of Rome's glory! Defend your territories by land and sea to secure peace and prosperity for the empire.
- Detailed citybuilding alongside rtS combat dramatically widens audience.
- Competitively priced within the genre.
- Extensive online multiplayer connectivity — play competitively or cooperatively.
- Game's scale is far beyond the city of rome, allowing players to experience all areas of the roman Empire by land and sea.
Defender’s Quest is a tower defense and RPG hybrid that features classic tower defense gameplay intermingled with RPG mechanics. Recruit your troops and pick the ones that best fit your needs as you’ll have a wide variety to choose from: berserkers, archers, healers, mages, and many more. Upgrade their skills, items, and abilities and watch your party grow in power.Tower defense meets RPG! Your characters level up, use equipment, and gain in magical power or combat prowess! Features hundreds of uniquely designed battles over 47 maps! Whether you are a veteran or just starting out, you’ll be sure to find just the right amount of challenge for your skill level! ...
Your match-3, tower defense, and strategy skills will determine the fate of your armies, but the many political decisions you make as a leader affect the story and the culture of your kingdom. As your capital city improves, you will have access to more powerful spells, mightier elite troops, and better battlefield gear and armaments. Along the way you will also earn achievements, complete quests, and fill your Bestiary with enemies.
- 50 towers across 3 continents.
- Millions of story possibilities determined by your policy choices.
- Deep strategy elements.
- 4 cultural spectrums: Martial, Druidic, Elemental, Republic.
- 20 spells.
- 10 types of troops.
- 12 implements of war.
ReignMaker: Saving the World One Tower at a Time. ...
Explore casual match3 in company with cute anime girls!Game features
- Cute graphics
- Classic casual gameplay
- Simple and fun!
- Selective difficulty level
In our game you will need to help overcome the path of a sweet girl's anime to the stars. Collect in each level 3 stars to achieve mastery in the match3 game! It's easy to start and hard to stop. ...
Plunge into the fantastic journey with the game Mahjong! Complete more than 150 levels, get awards, finish more than 200 quests, collect many collections and help elves to survive on the mysterious island.
With their kingdom in ruins the elves were forced to set off overseas to search for a new home. By fate's will, a storm crushed their ships on the shores of a lost island. High mountains, fragrant valleys and shimmering rivers - what else might the children of nature need? But their beautiful new world is filled with danger. When attempting to leave, the elves learn that the island is surrounded by an impenetrable magic storm. The survivors recall a legend about the last of the ancient elves, who shall awake from a thousand year's sleep to help them overcome hardship. ...
Clover Tale game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Clover Tale
Addictive Match-3 game with exciting levels and super-cute graphics!
Who doesn't like Match-3 games? That's exactly what 'Clover Tale' is about. Get ready for pure amusement and peek into an amazing fairy-tale world!
Explore a beautiful world, complete quests, unlock new levels and gather collections! There's always something going on in the Nifflings' Valley. Sometimes it's funny, other times very dangerous. Even now, when everything seems so perfect, a black mist approaches their lands. What will happen to the peaceful valley of the Nifflings? Only you can solve all the mysteries and save the Valley!
• 10 challenging game modes!
• Over 200 exciting quests!
• A vast world to explore!
• User-friendly interface!
• Free to play!