The best games like Clicker Heroes are:
- arrow_rightSuper Tennis Blast
- arrow_rightStar Crusade CCG
- arrow_rightEuropa Universalis III
- arrow_rightPokémon Gold, Silver
- arrow_rightNinja Senki DX
- arrow_rightRenowned Explorers: International Society
- arrow_rightCrush Crush
- arrow_rightKnights of Pen and Paper 2
100 Best Games Like Clicker Heroes:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (96)
- Xbox One (3)
- PlayStation 4 (7)
- iOS (38)
- Android (22)
- macOS (34)
- Linux (13)
- Nintendo Switch (7)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (14)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (2)
1. Super Tennis Blast
Remember the Old School Sports Games? Arcade classics meant to be fun and played with company on the couch. Now, one of the major holes in the sports gaming games is about to be filled. Tennis enthusiasts can dust off their rackets and start to train their hot shots for Super Tennis Blast!
Start your professional tennis career to become a tennis legend playing on courts inspired on major tournaments like Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open or Roland Garros. Test your skills in singles or doubles with up to 4 players in local multiplayer in the Tournament Mode or discover a new way of playing tennis with the Super Blast modes: bird balls, magic nets and super blast zones to create crazy matches.features & Bullet Points
- Play super fun tennis games vs AI or with your friends, one on one or 2 vs 2.
- Smashes, volleys, dropshots, backspins, top spins, lobs… all tennis moves are here and heavily affect your playing tactics
- Career mode where you climb in the STB ranking. Manage your career: play lots of tournaments, train to improve your stats and win on the four Grand Slams to become a legend.
- The avatar editor is back with a lot more of possibilities that will allow to create avatars of yourself, friends, family, your favorite players or famous celebrities. And then you can play with your creations in any mode! Oh, don’t forget to pick a cool voice… it’s important to perform the right scream when you hit the ball
- Super Blast modes are bringing back the fun stuff: a magic net, the bird ball and super blast zones will allow really crazy multiplayer matches.
2. Star Crusade CCG
War is coming. Dive into fast-paced, strategic battles with countless unique card and deck combinations. Build your deck, forge your destiny and shape the fate of the Galaxy!
As the galaxy crumbles, whose side will you take?
Choose your allegiance from six unique factions:
* The Shan'Ti, who shape genetics into living weapons
* The cybernetically augmented Hierarchy and their rigid, cold order
* The psychically gifted Annunaki, who are worshipped as gods by their zealous followers
* The insidious Consortium, who focus on intrigue and vicious mercenary armies
* The brutal, adaptive Hajir-Gog, whose endless tide represents a scourge to galactic civilization
* The fearless, battle-hardened Terrans, with their massive weapons of war
Star Crusade™ CCG Features:
- Customize the size of your deck for the best odds
- Personalize your starting strength
- Choose a commander and unleash powerful, unique abilities
- Craft a killer deck from 400+ available cards
EASY TO PLAY, HARD TO MASTER:
- Play immediately and practice your strategies in Casual mode
- Conquer the Galaxy in Raid mode
- Hone your skills in the competitive multiplayer Ranked mode
VARIED AND CHALLENGING MISSIONS:
- Embark on intense tactical missions across the sector
- Take on new events that bring life to the game world and flesh out your experience
- Earn rewards for your victories
- Fully cross-platform, real-time gameplay
- Bring your card collection with you from iOS to PC and vice versa
RICH SCI-FI UNIVERSE:
- Take command of one of the six factions vying for supremacy in an unclaimed exotic sector of space
- Discover the history of Star Crusade through beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations
- Learn more about the deep and complex universe through lore and events hidden throughout the game
- Experience thoughtful gameplay from a passionate team of CCG players
- Join a community-centered, ever-evolving game world centered on interesting player choices
- Submit your ideas, feedback or suggestions – we’re always glad to hear from you!
Experience the ultimate tactical CCG, with millions of possible card combinations and a rich universe of lore to uncover.
Download now and join the Star Crusade!
This game requires an Internet connection and 1.6 GB of space on your device to play.
3. Europa Universalis III
The game is part of an extensive series of games originating from the 2000 Europa Universalis game. The game, the ancestor of the series was distinguished by strategic depth and historical accuracy.
The action of the games of the series takes place in real time, however, this does not require a quick action from the player, because at any time you can enable a pause in the game.
The genre of global strategy involves the management of all components of the life of the whole state or empire. In the Europa Universalis series, this canonical requirement is implemented as fully as possible. Due to this saturation of the game, many players ignore the actual gain or scoring in the game and play the game of the game itself.
Advantages or disadvantages
All of these features are inherent in almost all games of the series, and for a long time were considered the undoubted advantages of this series of games. However, over time, it was found that these advantages sometimes turn out to be disadvantages.
For example, historical authenticity, compliance with historical events that actually took place sometimes led to the fact that a player who knows history can derive “undeserved” advantages from this knowledge.
For example, knowing about the coming period of unrest and resilience in any state, you can make corresponding moves in the game - although the game as such is largely based on the ability to act strategically, without “prompts”.
Europa Universalis III - a step from the canon
Europa Universalis III contains a certain number of “digressions” from the canon series, designed to compensate for the shortcomings described above. For example, in Europa Universalis III, the game can be started not at a strictly specific, but on any day of a historical period. In the game there are not only historical figures, but also random, fictitious characters. In addition to real events in the game, unpredictable events also occur.
Categories in common with Europa Universalis III: Strategy
4. Pokémon Gold, Silver
When initially launched on the Game Boy Color system, the Pokémon
Silver Version game continued to expand the Pokémon universe, adding
100 Pokémon, held items, Pokémon eggs, and real-time events thanks to an
internal game clock. Now a new feature lets you trade and battle Pokémon
using local wireless on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems!
This game is only playable in 2D.This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. See more Virtual Console games for Nintendo 3DS.
Categories in common with Pokémon Gold, Silver: Role Playing
5. Ninja Senki DX
On its 5th anniversary, Ninja Senki leaps from the shadows onto Steam to become Ninja Senki DX! When Princess Kinuhime is slain by a demon, Hayate becomes obsessed with revenge! Casting aside the art of invisibility, the blue ninja unleashes the power of shurikenjutsu upon mythological creatures, demons and other adversaries in his action-filled quest for vengeance!
- Fight your way through 16 deadly scenes!
- Discover multiple endings!
- Remixed soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- Test your speedrun and superplayer abilities with a brand-new Challenge mode!
- Unlock 2 secret modes!
- Supports achievements
- Supports Steam Leaderboards
6. Renowned Explorers: International Society
Renowned Explorers: International Society is a strategy adventure game set in a fictitious 19th century world. It introduces a unique attitude-based gameplay that challenges both your tactical and storytelling skills.Key Features
- Endless New Adventures - Explore the far corners of fictitious 19th century world in procedurally generated expeditions to Egypt, the Caribbean and much more.
- Compose your Crew - Choose 3 experts out of 20. Fighters are Aggressive but Speakers can solve tactical conflicts with Speech actions.
- Personality = Gameplay - Each conflict can be solved in different ways, depending on your crew's personality and strategy. 'Mood' is one of the most important gameplay elements.
Fight them with Melee, Ranged and Area of Effect attacks,
win them over using Cheers, Charms and Compliments,
or scare them away by Insults, Taunts and Humiliation
- Optimize your Economy - Collect Insight, Research, Gold and Status on your expeditions. Use them to build economy and support for your next expedition.
- Vivid Stories - Find more than a hundred treasures in hundreds of visual events that adapt to the characters and have multiple outcomes.
- Build a reputation - Become a Diplomat, Aggressor or Manipulator. Go for Science, Wealth or Status. Fame is your goal, but the way there is entirely up to you.
- Permadeath? - In Adventure mode you cannot load after failure. Discovery mode lets you reload. Choose difficulties from Easy through Impossible to customize the challenge.
7. Crush Crush
Hey hot stuff! Are you looking for a fun and flirty game to kill some time and make you laugh out loud? That’s a crazy coincidence, because it’s been looking for you!
Welcome to Crush Crush – the Idle Dating Sim! Begin your quest to win the hearts of your town’s lovely ladies… after a disastrous intro or two! To do it you’ll have to build your stats, unlock amazing new jobs, and then sweep your waifu off her feet with exotic dates, the perfect gift, or maybe a tickle fight or two.
8. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
Assemble your party and control your group of pen and paper role-players as they are guided through their adventures by the Game Master. All the fun of pen and paper RP, none of the lost dice!
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
9. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (2003)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is a role-playing video game developed by AlphaDream and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance in 2003. The game is the first in the Mario & Luigi RPG series. The game was later re-released for the Wii U Virtual Console on the Nintendo eShop in 2014.
The setting of the game begins in the Mushroom Kingdom, but progresses to the Beanbean Kingdom for the majority of the game. In the game, Mario and Luigi combat Cackletta, the primary antagonist. The quest begins when Cackletta, with the aid of her assistant Fawful, steals Princess Peach's voice after adopting the guise of an ambassador from the Beanbean Kingdom.
A role-playing game, it centers on a battle system different from that of traditional games of the genre, with emphasis on timing and more elaborate attacks. The game is whimsical in tone, with various in-game jokes and comical references to the heritage of the Mario series. Superstar Saga was critically acclaimed, and IGN named it the twelfth best Game Boy Advance game of all time in their feature reflecting on the Game Boy Advance's lifespan. A remake of the game for Nintendo 3DS, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, was released on October 6, 2017.
Categories in common with Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (2003): Role Playing
10. 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
Embark on a journey no one has taken before! Your quest begins at the foot of The Great Pyramid of Giza and continues through the Egyptian sands to the mysterious Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Travel through the enchanting Mediterranean islands to the glory of ancient Greece as your voyage continues. If you’re successful, you will behold the amazing Seven Wonders of the World. Let the journey begin!
Key Game Features:
• Supply building stones to your workers by matching three same-colored runes
• Time is limited! If you don’t make enough progress, your workers will strike
• 49 original levels as you journey through the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
• Earn exciting power ups that will aid in your journey
11. You Must Build A Boat
You must build a boat.
You must spring out of bed.
You must bargain with the lizardman.
You must heed your undead navigators.
You must slide rows or columns of tiles on a 6x8 grid.
You must match at least 3.
You must run to the right.
You must focus intently on 2 areas of the screen simultaneously.
You must match keys to unlock chests and swords to attack.
You must literally collect your thoughts and trade them for dragons.
You must not dally.
You must not be too hasty.
You must voluntarily ramp up the difficulty by taking on multiple quests at once.
You must incrementally reach your goals. You must build a boat.
You must try again.
You must try again x5.
You must win every time, even when you don’t.
You must remain optimistic.
You must upgrade your magic staff.
You must occasionally stop playing to allow for your hand to uncramp.
You must take credit for random chain combos you made no effort to arrange.
You must trust a blue bean man to make dangerous investments with your money.
You must forget about the blue bean man.
You must mind the asp.
You must reconcile that despite the game’s title, you begin your journey in possession of what is, in no uncertain terms, already a boat.
You must build a boat.
You must go all-in on the retro aesthetic.
You must trade junk for gold with the voidorb.
You must pray for salt.
You must consume fish and tomatoes for time.
You must venture through hell.
You must disarm traps like your life depends on it.
You must make an offering at the chapel.
You must rally the Fantasy Union and the Undead Buddies to your cause.
You must weigh anchor and methodically yet joyously hop in sync with your entire crew.
You must feign interest in critiquing the gardener’s work.
You must look up at the clock and wonder how it’s so late already.
You must build a boat.
You must build a boat!
YOU MUST BUILD A BOAT!!!
12. Shonen Idle Z
Do you like Anime and Manga? Would you like to be the main character of your own story? With Shonen Idle Z you can create your own character and be the hero! Train hard, increase your martial skills and advance through the world getting rid of the evil Kurowashi and his army of monsters.Features
- Character creation: Select your gender, hairstyle, eyes, nose, mouth, hair color and eye color and you are ready to go! (you can select black eyebrows if you are a classic manga lover).
- Trainings: As you grow stronger you will get more powerful techniques! Master them to improve their performance and get even stronger! over 45 techniques will unlock as you grow stronger.
- Collectibles: As you advance through the map you'll find new clothing and befriend yokais to help you out!
- Missions: Achieve milestones to earn rewards and bonuses!
- Monsters: 400 different monsters to combat as you advance through the map!
- Bosses: Beat a boss in every zone to set it free!
- Party: Companions to hire and ease your journey to free the world from evildoers.
- Offline mode
- And more to come!...
We are still working actively on the game and there are a lot of things to come.
More companions to come! With new ways of getting help!
New systems to improve your character.
A new kind of collectible.
Categories in common with Shonen Idle Z:
PulseCharge is a 2D platforming game with an emphasis on speed and exploration.
Absorb enemy attacks to charge up your own attacks! You must absorb, dodge and weave your way through intense gauntlets and defeat your evil self.
Do you have the heart for such a challenge?
What's in store:
- Intense levels that will test your platforming and speedrunning prowess.
- Soothing Soundtrack.
- Gamepad support, rebindable keys and resolution options.
14. Midas Gold Plus
What if you could turn everything you touch into GOLD?
Gods gave you the ability to turn everything you touch into gold. Take the opportunity to build an empire of unimaginable riches and become the first capitalist of the ancient world, an original tycoon!
Champions are the Heroes of your Realm and it’s their duty to follow you on your adventure !
Unlock them and take advantage of their unique abilities in 3 different modes!
- Rage - Clicker
- Mana - Idle
- Energy - Hybrid
Touch stones and they will be transmuted into gold. Build a city and upgrade it.
Manage your kingdom from your castle, prepare for war, raid Mythical Cities and let your civilization flourish.
Dead enemies, revived from the eternal oblivion and they are thirsty for blood.
Grow your own pet to fight the dishonored enemies in blitz arena fights all around the earth and send them to the exile of the underworld.
Level them up to fight even more powerful and evil enemies and obtain stronger pets. Enemy’s fallout will be inevitable.
Food, upgrades and potions will help your pet evolve and boost its' power and soul to fight in the arena and ascend in the league.
Achieving high ranks will give a great boost to your gameplay.
Play the in-game events and optimize your gaming experience as well as boost your progress in the game. Grind them every day and collect all the Ancient Artifacts.
King Midas, honor your gift and the world is yours!
- Tap tap the stone
- Collect infinite gold coins
- Donate everything to the temple and reap diamonds from the elder angels
- Study the ancient scrolls using your knowledge and improve your kingdom
- Recruit champions
- Pet battles
- 3 different play styles
- Raid mythical cities and crush your enemies
- Research unique technologies
- Build the legendary town of Midaeum
- Setup your War Outpost and Shelter to meet enemy armies on the battlefield and doom them
- Various events through the year
- Medieval graphics
- Steam cloud save
- Backup online save – shadow copy
- Steam trading cards
- Steam achievements
- Steam leaderboard
- Support portal
Are you ready to get rich with the click of a button
Midas Gold Plus belongs to the Clicker genre and revolves around the legend of king Midas.
It is a fantasy game that you can play between other games' play sessions or while you are at work and want to spend 10 minutes having fun. Age is not a restriction for this game.
Midas Gold is a fun time killer game which you will never regret downloading! Start over now!
15. Ragnarok Clicker
Experience the original classic world of Ragnarok Online in a new game collaboration by Playsaurus (developers of Clicker Heroes) and Gravity Interactive. The teams have "clicked" together to bring new life to the monsters and characters of Ragnarok to the idle game genre.
Begin your journey with only your loyal Novice friend into the World of Ragnarok, and seeking out more party members to give you more skills and damage. Battle ever increasing challenges by assembling more party members and leveling them up with zeny, gain special bonuses by capturing MVP cards for an edge to your unique playstyle.
Visit the beautiful vistas and terrifying dungeons of Ragnarok, face down monsters from the cute Porings to the terrifying MVP Bosses of the world. Progress to higher dungeon levels to prove your ability and patience while, recruiting and deploying mercenary helpers to bring in extra loot, and of course team up with your friends to form a guild to take on multiplayer guild challenges that await!
Play the game with your own style, either Idle or in active clicking mode or anything in between. Even after you reach extremely high dungeon levels you can restart your dungeon run with many of our items and MVP card benefits to try and reach ever higher and faster! Over 100 Monsters and and infinite dungeon levels to battle, join the adventure of a lifetime today!
16. Loot Rascals
Only you can rescue Big Barry - your huge robot head pal - from a space theme park that’s been invaded by a tentacled pan-dimensional godbeast.
Explore an alien planet, beat a menagerie of strange baddies and win Loot Cards which give you special abilities. Choosing which to equip requires strategic thinking - the way you lay them out is crucial, and some must be sacrificed because cards are also the precious resources you need to heal and use powerful abilities.
Careful though because baddies can loot you! The cards they steal drop into other players’ games. When you defeat an Elite Baddie you’ll get another player’s card: will you return it or keep it for yourself?
Either way, prepare for a visit from that player's Holographic Helper to shower you with thanks or terrible vengeance - Loot Rascals is a tale of friendship, loss, and redemption!
Every game is different in this procedurally generated roguelike: gather Loot Cards, show the Thing Below who’s boss, and fly Big Barry to victory!
17. Spy vs. Spy
Spy vs. Spy was a game first published by First Star Software in 1984 for the Atari 8-bit family, Commodore 64 and Apple II computers. It was a two-player, split-screen game, based on MAD Magazine's long running cartoon strip, Spy vs. Spy, about the slapstick antics of two spies trying to kill each other with improbably complex and elaborate traps and weapons.
It was later ported to a much wider range of platforms including the ZX Spectrum, Acorn Electron, Atari ST, BBC Micro, Commodore 16, MSX, Amstrad CPC, Amiga, Master System, Game Boy, Xbox, Game Boy Color and Nintendo Entertainment System, which was emulated on the Game Boy Advance. A remake with a retro version was also released on iOS in 2012, which was later incompatible with the advent of IOS 11 (and the exclusion of 32-bit apps).
Categories in common with Spy vs. Spy: Action
Shoot, slice and surf on zombies by yourself or with friends. Fight overwhelming amounts of zombies and other monsters summoned by an evil wizard (ooOooOOOo spooky) in an early 1900s London.Features
- Gibs Everywhere!
- Co-op with up to 4 players (online or local)
- Overworld Map: Wander around the overworld map and get into random encounters
(just want to get somewhere? buy Zombie Repellent!)
- Mini-games: Mini-games appear on the overworld map. Try Zombie Surfing, Gatling Gun Defence, Treasure Digging or Mayhem!
- Bosses: Fight multiple monstrous zombie bosses
- Perks: Pick up coins and spend them on perks to increase weapon effectiveness, movement speed and the like
- Supa Weapons: Find strong power-up weapons in crates or earn them with killstreaks (if you have the killstreak perk)
- Character Customisation: Multiple heads and hair colours to choose from as well as tintable shirts
- Hats!: Find hats and face wear (that give you slight buffs) on the heads of zombies or in random encounters (complete challenges to unlock special hats)
19. Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
It's been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world's cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time.
Rebuild 3 is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It's a thoughtful game that'll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you'll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is the third of my Rebuild series, and the first one available on Steam. It's a totally new, much bigger game than the first two.Features
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
- 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend...
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 70 types of equipment to find
- 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper...
- 200,000 words of event text - enough to fill two novels
- Desktop version of Rebuild 1 (previously only available in browsers)
- Desktop version of Rebuild 2 (including "winter" mobile content)
- 5 bonus professions for your main leader
- 5 corresponding unique items
- PDF artbook
20. Tiny Troopers 2
Tiny Troopers are back and better than ever! Decked out in new uniforms and sporting the latest in military hardware, the troopers are just itching to get back into the fight! Test your mettle and lead your troopers to victory in four thrilling special operations!
LOCK AND ROLL!
Jump on a humvee and man the .50 Cal turret-gun as your driver makes his way through the enemy infested territories while avoiding tank shells and a rain of bullets.
Customize your troopers with new uniforms and train them up the military ranks. Upgrade their rifles and body armor to help them survive longer on the battlefield.
Recruit specialists ranging from medics and machine gunners to the elite Delta Force and the flamethrower wielding Flamer to help you on your missions.
MEAN AND LEAN
Use your gamepad or your keyboard and mouse to move your squad, unleash a hail of bullets and decimate the enemy ranks with grenades, rockets and air strikes.
SURVIVE THE HORDE!
Help the Tiny Troopers fight through endless waves of zombies in 3 action-packed maps. How long can you survive among the undead hordes?
21. Swing the Ball
Simply tap the screen to cut rope, tap again to install the hook in any place. Try to pass all levels with reaching a finish zone and three stars rate. Try to get all special star! It is much harder than you think!
- 60+ levels with growing difficulty
- Challenge endless mode with leadearboard
- Easy rules and friendly funny physics
- Various skins
Swing from platform to platform. Simply tap the screen when the rope is long enough to reach the next platform. How long can you survive?
Collect gems and unlock cool new characters.
22. Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money
Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money is an idle clicker game, rebuilt from mobile to PC.
Play with Bubbles, Ricky and Julian along with all the Trailer Park Boys characters. Let’s go boys!
MAKE GREASY MONEY
Manage and collect greasy cash from your businesses. Collect liquor and cards to upgrade buildings in the trailer park. Too lazy to work? Hire workers to run your businesses when you can’t play.
Over 30 character cards to collect! Unlock new characters from bustin’ open trunks or beating bosses. Upgrade characters to make more money and increase profits!
Use crowbars to bust open car trunks for rare items and cards. Follow along with the story through comedic cutscenes. Play your way through all of the seasons, think you beat them all?
Knock knock… guess what!? Throw down with resident Trailer Park supervisors including Randy and Mr. Lahey in boss fights. Use your middle-finger strength to battle your way through boss fights! The faster your click, the faster you fight!
JAIL IS AWESOME
Getting busted is part of the job! Lose your cash, but keep your upgrades. After each season ends, you get to start running your park with more profits, faster upgrades and even greasier money!
To cube or not to cube, that is the question!
There's no question about it - you need to become cubastic and cube around the gooiest platforms ever to be cubed around on.
Indulge in the most mind blowing puzzles ever to be witnessed by any cubelet.
As you progress through the levels, your cubelet will learn new skills and obtain new knowledge which will enable you to pass through the final puzzle a.k.a. THE MEGAPUZZLE.
Categories in common with GooCubelets: Casual
24. Rollcage Stage 2
Rollcage Stage 2 is a racing-arcade game developed by Attention to Detail. It came out on 01-01-2000. Take Two Interactive published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Rollcage Stage 2 on PC and PlayStation.
25. Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2
Grab your pencil and get ready for the most creative DRAW A STICKMAN adventure yet!!
Imagination is the key, as you enter a magical storybook land full of mystery and wonder, unusual creatures, and enigmatic puzzles! Create your own original stickman, and then watch it come to life in DRAW A STICKMAN: EPIC 2! Challenge yourself to unlock every secret, collect every drawing, and share your creativity with the world!
A NEW STORY!
Embark on a perilous journey through time! Draw your Stickman, and create a friend!
But be warned… disaster falls upon your ally! It’s up to you to become the hero!
Maneuver your way through the magical world of EPIC 2 in a quest to save your partner!
YOUR DRAWINGS MATTER!
Create and save unlimited drawings in your sketchbook! Use them throughout your adventure!
SHARE WITH FRIENDS!
With the new share feature, you can now send your creations to your friends! They will then be able to use your drawings in their own epic adventures!
FIGHT EPIC BATTLES!
Face off against inked-out goblins, tongue-lashing frogs, fire-breathing dragons, and BIG bosses! You must use your own strategies to solve intriguing challenges and puzzles, while battling all new villains!
Jump in to this action-packed adventure that allows for endless creativity! As you explore each colorful environment, choose from an assortment of drawing pencils and tools to help you successfully overcome every obstacle along the way. New features and enhancements allow you to choose from a larger color palette, along with a variety of pencil sizes. With the new share feature, send your drawings to your friends! Unlock hidden Color Buddies, locate puzzle pieces, and enjoy new drawing pencils for Wires, Eggs, and Ice! This is an experience like no other, personalized by you!
DRAW A STICKMAN: EPIC 2 is the sequel you’ve been waiting for, and is sure to offer hours of entertainment to avid gamers and creative minds alike!
26. Flora's Fruit Farm
Clementine Valley used to be the place to be! It was world renowned for its fantastic fruit trees lovingly tended to by Old Jim. Unfortunately Jim has lost the energy to grow enough fruit to keep the locals happy, let alone attract the tourists Clementine Valley used to have. Luckily for Jim, Flora’s kind gesture showed him that she has the spirit to continue his legacy and he gives her his Magic Gardening gloves...
It’s up to Flora to restore life to Clementine Valley by growing fruit with her magic gardening gloves!
- Create a blossoming fruit farm empire in this tree growing, time and resource management game.
- Use your magic gloves to grow 50 different fruit trees in 8 unique environments.
- Explore tree roots to discover new fruit seeds to grow and flower bulbs to plant.
- Sell fruit to 7 different types of special characters, all with their own favorite fruits!
- Keep pesky birds and cheeky gophers at bay in order to maximize profits!
- Summon a squirrel helper if you fancy a break, or take on one of the 10 challenges in Challenge mode if you’re feeling adventurous!
Categories in common with Flora's Fruit Farm: Casual
27. Great eSports Manager
Build and Manage an eSports Gamer House.
- Take charge of an elite team of professional gamers and streamers.
- Manage your players ego levels to prevent them from being SWAT'ed by North Korean data miner trolls. (No one likes an arrogant gamer, not even North Korea.)
- Let your Twitch viewers in on the action. (Their comments determine certain outcomes in the game.)
Choosing to play with or without a Twitch audience will not ruin your experience.
- Customize your house and upgrade gear to increase skill gains and sex appeal.
Will the North Korean warlords strike you down before ever stepping foot on their championship stage?
28. Goats On A Bridge
Three goats. Two bridges. One corgi. Zero margin of error.
Goats on a Bridge adapts the classic Norwegian fairy tale, Three Billy Goats Gruff, as an inventive new platformer that has players controlling not one, but two goats at the same time. That’s twice the capra-control of Goat Simulator! Sadly, this has the makings of a tragic tale.
Tempo and Chubbs’ poor brother has been abducted by an evil troll, and it’s down to you to direct the pair as they jump, dodge and roll their way across a series of hazardous bridges to track down their lost sibling. There’ll be bizarre collectibles, accessory-selling amphibians and even an energetic corgi to help you on your adventures. Just be sure not to let your four-legged friends plummet into the water. That’d really get their goat.Features
- 2 Different Game Modes
- Single-player, co-operative and competitive herding
- 10 time-based levels challenge players to secure all 3 stars
- Visit the Stash to admire your recently discovered Rainbow Toast
- A sophisticated frog sells bold accessories to customize your characters at the Stump
- Dash Mode turns the game into a procedurally generated endless runner
- Supports PS3™, PS4™, Xbox 360™ & Xbox One™ Controllers
- Doesn’t require much RAM… (yeah, we went there)
Tired of killing zombies? How about turning people into zombies instead!
"Best Game of the Year 2012" - Armor Games
"Best Browser Strategy & Simulation 2012" - JayisGames
"Carnage Was Never So Cute" - JayisGames
"Guaranteed to bring mayhem fun" - Indigo Entertainment
"This Game is Epic" - AstralX7
"Infectonator is made more robust" - IGN
"Great Pixel Art Graphics" - AppAdvice
Infectonator is infecting mobile devices! From the popular Flash game hit, The Infectonator series is now mobile.
New characters, awesome pixel-art graphics, and more! Best of all, it still has the same addictive chain reaction gameplay! Infectonator gives you all the awesomeness of Infecting people, turn them into zombies, and dominate the World once again from the palm of your hands!
✔ Super fun zombie apocalypse simulator
✔ Addictive chain reaction gameplay
✔ 50+ cities to explore & infect
✔ Funny characters and celebrity guests
✔ 10+ unique zombies
✔ Awesome pixel art graphics
✔ Dancing zombies
Not optimized for:
iPad1 & iPod Touch
If you're having problem starting the game, try to close your other running apps
Neopets (originally NeoPets) is a virtual pet website. Users can own virtual pets ("Neopets"), and buy virtual items for them using one of two virtual currencies. One currency, called Neopoints, can be earned within the site, and the other, Neocash, can either be purchased with real-world money, or won by chance by playing Qasalan Expellibox.
The website was launched by Adam Powell and Donna Williams in late 1999. Two years later, a consortium of investors led by Doug Dohring bought a controlling interest in the company and in June 2005, Viacom bought Neopets Inc. for US$160 million. On March 17, 2014, Viacom sold Neopets to Knowledge Adventure for an unannounced amount.
Categories in common with Neopets: Simulation
31. Littlewitch Romanesque: Editio Regia
StoryWelcome to Stella Mundo, a magical world still recovering from the devastation of the Mage War that ended the Age of Towers.
Domino, the youngest wizard ever to earn the rank of Archmage, has just begun his study of the ancient Dark Tower, a treasure trove of lost magical knowledge.
But there’s a catch.
As its price for allowing him access to the tower, the corrupt Council of Archmagi has assigned Domino two gifted but troublesome students - Aria, the daughter of a noble family, and Kaya, an orphan with an unusual heritage - and given him just three years to complete their training, a process that normally takes decades.Gameplay
As Domino, you must mentor Aria and Kaya in their training to become witches, mastering the magical arts. Take them to the classroom to grow the skills required to master powerful spells. Send them on quests to test their progress and show them the dangers that exist in the world. And mentor them in the value of friendship, a mage's strongest asset.
On your adventure you'll encounter dragons, assassins, fairy queens, elvish hunters, warrior angels, and many ferocious creatures. However, the most dangerous could be yourself...
Become a Teacher of Magic
Instruct your students in the art of magic. Through your techniques lesson combinations, your students will learn in different ways, developing their skills as you direct. With enough time in the classroom, your students will be able to acquire new spells, each with unique powers and chances to unlock special paths in the game's story.
Embark on Quests
The classroom isn't the only place where your students can learn. Instruct them to go on quests to unlock their potential and find out able the wonders, and dangers, of the world. As their teacher you refuse to let your student go on dangerous quests beyond their skill level, so you must keep them learning so they can tackle more difficult adventures.
- 30+ hours of story, voiced in Japanese and subtitled English
- 300+ CGs by famed illustrator Ashito Oyari
- 100 spells to learn
- 79 quests to complete
- 20 endings to unlock
- 3 bonus add-on stories to enjoy
32. F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
F-Zero Maximum Velocity, released in Japan as F-Zero for Game Boy Advance, is a futuristic racing video game developed by Nd Cube and published by Nintendo for the Game Boy Advance. The game was released in Japan, North America and Europe in 2001. It is the first F-Zero game to be released on a handheld game console.
Maximum Velocity takes place twenty-five years after F-Zero, in yet another F-Zero Grand Prix. The past generations of F-Zero had "piloted their way to fame", so it is the only F-Zero game without Captain Falcon, Samurai Goroh, Pico, or Dr. Stewart. Players control fast hovering crafts and use their speed-boosting abilities to navigate through the courses as quickly as possible.
Categories in common with F-Zero: Maximum Velocity: Racing
33. Rebel Inc.
Can you stop the Insurgency? From the creator of Plague Inc. comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
The war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn’t mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Rebel Inc. is the brand new game from the creator of ‘Plague Inc.’ - one of the most popular paid games ever with over 120 million players. Brilliantly executed with beautiful graphics and critically acclaimed gameplay - Rebel Inc. offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency.
◈◈◈ #1 top paid game globally ◈◈◈
▶ "Highly rewarding spiritual sequel to one of the App Store's biggest hits." - Pocket Tactics
▶ "Surprisingly sophisticated... even better than some of the stabilization training software I have seen in government use" - PAXsims
▶ "Rebel Inc. is fascinating and fun" - 148Apps.com
▶ "Another great game and a worthy successor to Plague Inc" - App Store review
▶ "If you love strategy games then this is the game for you" - App Store review
▶ "Brilliant game, the gameplay is interesting and the strategy is intuitive!" - App Store review
▶ "Unlike anything I’ve played on here before" - App Store review
● Stabilise five richly modelled regions
● Innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics
● Fund realistic initiatives to empower the local government
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world based on extensive research
● Intelligent strategic and tactical AI
● Sophisticated narrative algorithms shaped by your decisions
● Six unique governors with radically different abilities
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system
● Full Save/Load functionality
● Internet connectivity not required
An important note:
Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
Rebel Inc. is now fully localised in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), and Russian.
Special sale price to celebrate the launch of the game!
I’ve got lots of plans for updates! Get in touch and let me know what you want to see.
James (the designer)
Contact me here:
Follow me on Twitter:
34. Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! is a wacky spy-agency sim game where you manage your very own spud spy headquarters! Recruit new spies, train and enhance your potato team, discover and build crazy gadgets, vehicles and facilities, and embark on top-secret missions!
Play as twins Ren and Rexa, who set out on a journey to discover the truth behind their parents’ disappearance with the use of their spy skills. Outwit and outsmart security personnel, bust through the sturdiest of doors, and hack some of the most complicated security systems! You will be the unseen hero in the shadows, using your intelligence, charm, stealth and strength to take on the enemy and fulfil your missions.
Infiltrate enemy headquarters and sabotage their evil plans, use genetic splicing technology to create new spies and recruit legendary spies, and encounter pop-culture secret agents such as Justin Powers, Harry Fart, and Ezio de Frenzy in your quest to uncover the larger truth in Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!Key Features
- Manage and train the best potato spies the world has to offer
- Encounter pop-culture legendary special-agent spuds
- Create new Genetically Modified Potato spies through genetic splicing
- Meticulously plan secret missions and heists
- Customize, enhance and upgrade your spy agency
- Build crazy gadgets, vehicles, facilities, and training stations
- Strategize your moves during mission planning to counter various obstacles
35. one night, hot springs
Haru is invited by her old friend Manami to spend a night at the hot springs. All Haru wants to do is enjoy the hot springs like everyone else, but she doesn't want to cause any trouble...
ONE NIGHT, HOT SPRINGS is a visual novel. Play as Haru, a young transgender woman, and join her at the hot springs in Japan.
Content warning: This game is for all ages, but it discusses issues that a transgender women in Japan might face, which is a topic that can be sensitive and personal. Also, please keep in mind that this takes place in Japan with Japanese characters.
Play time is about 30 minutes with seven endings total.
36. Kaboom Monsters
KaBoom Monsters is a revolutionary fantasy strategic card game!
The game takes place against a backdrop of rich details and terrific graphics – in a fantasy world that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
The intuitive gameplay is backed up by a rich and immersive gaming experience. You create your own cards, develop your deck and jump into an epic single player campaign with a series of battles. KaBoom Monsters offers a unique card/object crafting system allowing you to pimp up your weapons, shields and add different objects to boost your deck.
-More than 100 cards and constantly increasing!
-Crafting-cards, sacrifice three of your cards to get a stronger one.
-Rich recipe system to create weapons, shields and special abilities!
-2 Maps with 25 epic quests.
-So much fantasy-humor!
-Detailed and addictive graphics
-A lot of secrets to discover!
37. Blockwick 2
Blockwick is a jumbled world full of colorful blocks. Connect all same-colored blocks on the board. Blue with blue, red with red, and so on. Don’t worry about the white crates though—they just get in the way.
If you get stuck on a puzzle, don’t fret. Just look for the hidden moon pearl. Finding the moon pearl in a puzzle will allow you to open the next puzzle.
The further you progress the more special blocks you’ll meet. Some are bolted down and are permanently stuck. Some blocks are asleep and can’t move until they’re woken up (set down a same-colored block next to it to wake it up). Entangled blocks are connected together by quantum forces—when one moves so do the others. Blocks that are entangled share the same symbol.
Eventually you’ll meet even more devious blocks. Sticky blocks are gooey and will stick to other blocks. You can't pick them up directly; they can only be pushed and pulled around with other blocks and crates. Caterpillar blocks are linked to each other like a train; they can only be moved with the head or the tail. Hypno blocks don’t need to be connected to solve a puzzle, but they’ll cause a lot of pain. The hypno puts any colored block to sleep if you set one down right next to it. Finally, flip blocks have six sides. When you move them, they flip to a different side, exposing a new color.
Oh, did you notice the strange glyphs on the ground? Each puzzle has three. Try to cover them all up with groups of linked blocks to master the puzzle. It’ll be more tricky, but it’s good for your brain.
That’s about it. Have fun!
– Kieffer Bros.
38. Castaway Home Designer
People are calling this app the best game to design your own interiors in! Create beautiful, stylish interiors that show how creative you are! Youtubers can't stop streaming Castaway games, download and find out why!
In Castaway Home Designer the player is the mayor of a tropical island, but also the personal interior designer for all the citizens. The player earns currency in the form of Gems by creating unique and stylish interiors. There are over 1000 pieces of furniture to use. Earn more Gems by listening to the likes and dislikes of the citizens. By developing the island and building more houses a colourful paradise will be discovered.
Castaway Home Designer is the second game in the "Castaway" franchise which started with Castaway Paradise in 2014. More Castaway games are planned to be released in the coming years. Each Castaway game shares the same universe and characters. However, each Castaway title has a different game genre. For example Castaway Paradise is a life simulator game, while Castaway Home Designer is a interior design game.
39. Astro Boy: Edge of Time
Osamu Tezuka: The universally revered “Godfather of Manga” gave the world myriad hit series and beloved characters such as Astro Boy, Black Jack, and more.
Tezuka’s creations have been brought together and newly redesigned for the modern age in a brand new card battle game―the first-ever official Tezuka-based title for PC, and Astro Boy’s first game appearance in eight years―like nothing you’ve ever seen before!
This perfect blend of newly updated but familiar faces and carefully crafted gameplay make this title a can’t-miss for both old-school manga fans and PC gamers alike!
Astro Boy: Edge of Time is a PvP card battle game in which you fight the CPU or other players one on one. Be the first to reduce your opponent’s HP to zero to win.
Strategically place the cards randomly distributed from your deck into each respective zone and use them to launch attacks on your opponent’s HP.
Enforcers and Guardians
Each zone is split into two rows: front and rear.
The front row is occupied by Enforcers. The cards placed here can be used to launch attacks.
The rear row is where Guardians are placed. These cards cannot be used to directly attack your opponent, but they are able to protect your HP.
You cannot deal damage directly to your opponent’s HP until you’ve taken out all of their Guardians.
Each time your turn comes around, your “Quantum” number will increase by 1. You can hold up to 10 Quantum at once.
This number represents the number of cards you can use for each turn.
The number displayed in the top left corner of each card represents that card’s cost, and this is the amount of Quantum that will be consumed by using that card. Your Quantum will be replenished to maximum capacity for each turn.
Will you set the cards dealt to you as Enforcers, or Guardians? How will you time your attacks? Do you start positioning cards one by one from your first turn, or do you wait till you’ve accumulated enough Quantum and unleash a single devastating attack? Emerge victorious, or be destroyed – it all depends on your strategic skills.
Four Online Battle Modes
- Ranked Matches: Intense PvP battles which reflect on your player ranking
- Random Matches: For more casual―yet sometimes hardcore―matches
- Friend Matches: Quickly jump into battle with a friend anytime
- Tournament Mode: Strategically utilize randomly dealt decks to compete with other players
The eclectic roster of characters featured in Astro Boy: Edge of Time have all been gathered from Osamu Tezuka’s Star System – the shared universe inhabited by the Tezuka’s own personal favorite characters from his various works. Each and every character in Astro Boy: Edge of Time has been painstakingly redesigned specifically for this game by an unprecedented lineup of master artists, breathing new life into all the classic Tezuka characters that fans throughout the world have grown to love while still retaining the core elements that make them who they are.
Ambassador Magma × Hiroya Oku (GANTZ)
Black Jack × Grasshopper Manufacture (LET IT DIE, The Silver Case)
Atlas × Hiroshi Matsuyama (.hack)
Challenge players from around the globe to see if you’ve got what it takes to emerge from battle victorious!
40. Putt-Putt and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack
15 educational and fun-filled activities!
Now, two of your child's favorite friends have come together to offer an enchanting collection of 15 traditional, educational and fun-filled activities. Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear invite children to exercise their minds or just have fun! Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack helps kids learn through experimentation, exploration and play. Combining established learning techniques with lovable characters, lively animations, colorful graphics and brilliant sounds, the activity pack provides a positive, safe and challenging environment for children and adults. Putt-Putt® and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack also includes a collection of classic games designed to enhance early learning skills.
- Put your best strategy to work while playing Go Fish!, a great beginner's card game.
- Learn about colors and numbers while challenging Putt-Putt® to a game of On-ramps and Off-ramps, Putt-Putt's® version of the Snakes and the Ladders game.
- Take your best shot in Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Build logic and reasoning skills with Checkers, Reversi and Lines and Boxes.
- Enhance memory and object recognition with Word Hunt, Cheese King and Remember.
- Learn colors, shapes and eye-hand coordination with Paint Set, Tangrams and Circus Stormin'.
- Create your own Pinball machine - drop the marbles and see what happens.
- Use the Circus Puzzle Blocks to create hilarious pictures and scenes of circus acts.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Categories in common with Putt-Putt and Fatty Bear's Activity Pack: Casual
41. Stunt Race FX
Stunt Race FX, known in Japan as Wild Trax (ワイルドトラックス, Wairudo Torakkusu), is a cartoon-style, 3D-racing video game developed by Nintendo EAD with the assistance of Argonaut Software and published by Nintendo for the Super NES. It was the second game to use the 3D-centric Super FX powered GSU-1.
Categories in common with Stunt Race FX: Racing
42. Virtual Pool 3
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Take on all challengers in this realistic simulation of cue sports. Play through 21 game variations and 8 venues as you make your way to the top.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 123 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
"PS one" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Virtual Pool 3, the Virtual Pool 3 logo and the Celeris logo are trademarks of Celeris, Inc.
Exclusive licensed and distrubuted by XS Games, LLC.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Categories in common with Virtual Pool 3: Sports
43. Stickman Destruction
Do you like stickmans? These courageous little men with whom you can do everything, or almost.
In this game, the stickman is going to be the victim of your quest for points.
Wound, kill, explode, pierce, burst, break the stickman. Whenever you complete your mission, you open up new levels, win extra vehicles and earn points.
There are no rules to eliminate your stickman, leave your imagination free, you have carte blanche.
And if your parents tell you that the game is too violent, reassure them, with Stickman Destruction, you train for your future job: stuntman!
*Graphics: clear and minimalist
*Vehicles at your disposal: skateboard, bike, motorbike, jeep, ...
*Goal: Destroy the stickman again and again
*Result: maximum points
Spellspire is an exciting combination of a word game and an action role playing game. Type words to cast spells. The longer the word, the bigger the blast!
Slay countless monsters and collect loot and gold. Buy more powerful wands, hats, and robes with magical special effects and abilities. Power through the toughest encounters with health potions, spell scrolls, and other magical items.
Clear increasingly challenging levels and survive fierce battles against abominable bosses. Will you reach the top of the Spellspire, and what will you find?
- Exciting mashup of word game and action role playing game
- Pick letters to spell words, words are blasted at monsters as spells
- Collect gold and upgrade your gear between levels
- Use consumable magical items to push through tough encounters
Categories in common with Spellspire: Role Playing
45. Rule with an Iron Fish
*** NEW to celebrate our Steam release:
- 20 new fish, some suggested by legendary NOAA researcher Dr Jay Orr
- A cat bobber...
- And a pirate kitten!
Become the greatest pirate captain that ever fished! Add more pirates to your burgeoning island town! Listen to all their nonsensical complaints! Fish in ludicrous locations like swamps, active volcanoes and the sky!
Award-winning pirate fishing game lurches onto Steam by popular request! We’ve rewritten and reworked the game to accommodate desktops and tablet PCs. Play with mouse and keyboard, or use your tablet pen or touch screen!features
- Relaxing, addictive fishing gameplay
- 6 gorgeous, otherworldly fishing environments
- Catch 108 hand-painted, scientifically-inaccurate fish
- Throw rotten fish at your rivals!
- Unlock town features like an aquarium, farm, restaurant and hacker cave!
- Decorate your house with unsettling trophies!
- Collect pirate pets, most of which have eyepatches or other classy dysfunctions.
46. Mighty Action RPG
This is an indie sandbox game located in an environment of an Action RPG game. The game is guided to do missions but is not lineal, since you have the freedom to choose what to do at all times.
What to expect:
-Multiple of quests located of different enviroments
-Quests based on killing enemies, collecting something of talking with someone
-Possibility of crafting
-Inventory and Shop
-Skill tree different in each character
-Multiple skills different for each character
-Skills with area damage
-Pet and summoning skills
47. Them Bombs
A text message from Dr TiNT leads you to a ticking bomb. Tic-toc! Tic-toc! Every second counts. Which wire to cut – the blue or the red one? Tic-toc! Tic-toc! How to set the control knobs? Tic-toc! Tic-toc! Only two minutes left… Your flashlight battery runs out. The adrenaline kicks in. Will you keep a cool head and manage to defuse the bomb?
Them Bombs! is a cooperative game for 2-4 players inspired by Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes.
One of the players takes on the role of the Unexpected Hero, who finds a bomb and tries to defuse it. The hero is the only player who uses the PC. The other players become the Expert Team and they have access to the bomb defusal manual. They cannot see what the Hero sees on the screen, and the hero cannot see the content of the manual.
Players can only use verbal communication, just as if the Expert Team and the Hero were talking through a radio.FEATURES
- Work together with your Expert Team and see how many people you can save
- Describe what you see using just words so that others understand
- Let your Expert Team talk you through the bomb defusal
- Put your communication skills to the test
48. World of Myths
Take control of the battle, crush the opponent’s temples and rise to victory in a card game where the ordinary tactics don't work. Pledge loyalty to your favorite Mythology. Bring back the glory of the forgotten Gods.KEY FEATURES
- Brand New Battle System
Tired of minions fighting each other? In World of Myths, the units do not attack each other. They attack as a group and defend as a group. And to make things even more interesting - the units don't have health points.
- Choose a Leader
When you build your deck you also choose a leader to guide you to victory. The leaders in World of Myths have special passive abilities and each Mythology has multiple leaders available for play. However, when in dire need the leaders can be summoned on the battlefield and participate in battles.
- Multiple Victory Conditions
You can win a game by either destroying all your opponent's temples or kill his leader.
- Every Attack Counts
Each temple in World of Myths gives different spoil (reward) if you win the attack for it which brings a whole new level of strategic decisions.
- Bluff Your Opponent
The turn order in World of Myths allows bluffing which brings a whole new experience in the card games.
- Loyalty System
We believe that you should be able to play with your favorite Mythology every day without feeling bored. We reward the players who choose and stick to a Mythology and bring glory to it.
- Faction Wars
Dominate the World Map in a thrilling Faction Wars and prove that your Gods are the only ones that matter.
49. Dash Quest
*New update OUT NOW!
Fantasy action and endless runner collide with exciting RPG elements in this incredibly addictive, retro-inspired adventure game! Dash through hordes of enemies to reach epic boss battles! Customize and upgrade your character with Gear, Spells, Skills, Items and Pets! Complete daily challenges for Legendary Gear and other rewards!
• Addictive action RPG gameplay!
• Daily dungeon, challenges and rewards!
• Epic boss battles!
• Incredibly customizable upgrade system!
• Prestige system with unique perks and bonuses!
• Adventure Mode featuring a complete World Map and hidden secrets!
• Challenges and Mini-Games with dedicated leaderboards!
• Pets that you can accessorize!
• Hero Mode with epic difficulty... and epic rewards!
• Beautiful retro-inspired HD graphics!
• Dozens of achievements!
Can you save the kingdom from the evil Lich and become a Legendary Hero?
50. Square's Route
Square’s Route is the addictive new game of path finding and weed whacking. Solve puzzles to move around each level and match colours to mash the mutant plant life into the dirt! Avoid the local wildlife, or splat a fire bug to trigger waves of destruction that can clear your path.
Run roughshod over four different environments and 100 fiendish levels. Will you run out of moves before the last weed has been mooshed, or can you trample your way to victory?
● Over 100 levels of weed whacking, puzzle solving fun!
● Four different environments
● Lots of replayability - can you perfect every level?
Categories in common with Square's Route: Indie