The best games like Claws & Feathers are:
- arrow_rightPlants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
- arrow_rightPlants vs. Zombies
- arrow_rightSEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
- arrow_rightTricky Towers
- arrow_rightAtom Zombie Smasher
- arrow_rightLuxor 2 HD
- arrow_right12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara
100 Best Games Like Claws & Feathers:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (14)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (31)
- Android (18)
- macOS (32)
- Linux (13)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo 3DS (8)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
This is a casual tower defense game from the PopCap Games studio. The main characters are homeowners who, with the help of plants, protect their garden from the invasion of zombies. The game was ported to all kinds of consoles, including mobile platforms.
In Plants vs. Zombies player places on the playing field of tower-plants, which automatically bombard attacking zombies. The main goal is not to let the undead get to the house. The towers are distinguished by their effectiveness against a certain type of enemies and the attack modes.
The game has several modes: in addition to the usual singleplayer campaign, Adventure Mode is available where a player can earn currency for in-game upgrades. The battle layout also changes throughout the game: it starts on a simple backyard and advances into more complicated night levels and etc.
The game has a lot of references to the works of popular culture: for example, inscriptions on tombstones are taken from Monty Python's "Dead Parrot sketch".
Categories in common with Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition: Strategy
2. Plants vs. Zombies
The first part of the famous casual game about plants and zombies from the studio PopCap. The player will act as a homeowner, who uses different types of plants to protect his house from the invasion of zombies.
In the game, there are several types of plants and mushrooms that have a unique defense or attacking characteristics. The playing field is divided into 5 or 6 horizontal lines, along which the undead moves. To plant a plant, you need to spend a local analog of gold "suns." Most plants can attack enemies only on their own line, however, as they pass and purchase upgrades, you can attack and enemies on several lines.
The game has three modes: singleplayer, multiplayer and Adventure Mode, in which players can earn currency for upgrades. As you go through, additional modes open: for example, Survival Mode and Puzzle Mode with mini-games.
3. SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics
Today it is not so hard to play old games. Emulators are available to anyone with almost any computer. And old memories are filling our minds with those amazing games we played in the past.
With this collection, you can relive your experiences with those games and play them all over again. The controls are now completely adapt for PC and still look very authentic despite new generation platforms. Some of the titles still support cooperative gameplay through Steam and in the workshop you can find new improvements to the old titles made by players for players. In this bundle, you can find any title you remember from Sega Mega Drive and Genesis - Sonic, Phantasy, Golden Axe, Virtua Fighter and Streets of Rage. Controls are now adapt not only for gamepads but also for the keyboard which means anyone can play it.
4. Tricky Towers
Tricky Towers is a tower-building puzzle game developed by WeirdBeard.
In Tricky Towers, the players have to stack the falling blocks of a building into one tower. The game bears some resemblance to Tetris with the difference being the objective to stack the blocks instead of clearing rows of them. The rows do not disappear. The game is physics-based, so the player can't win by just dropping the blocks in a random manner. Several in-game events are present, for example, the blocks may drop faster or become slippery. Sometimes the blocks even double in size. You play as a wizard that competes against other wizards and has to build his tower as tall and stable as possible.
It is possible to cast spells that either assist the players or make the building harder for other wizzards. The players can use 17 spells Throughout a match. Light magic spells are used for making the gameplay easier for the player while Dark magic spells make it harder for your opponents to progress.
Three game modes are present: Race, Puzzle, and Survival. A handful of single-player challenges is also available where the player has to meet certain game conditions to succeed.
5. Atom Zombie Smasher
The game is a real-time strategy from the independent studio Blendo Games. The main task is to save as many people as possible from the advancing horde of zombies. The gameplay is somewhat reminiscent of the famous Lemmings series: zombies appear on the edge of the map, and the whole difficulty lies in controlling the panicking crowd.
The player has rescue helicopters and military to deploy. At the beginning of each level, the player needs to select the points from which the civilians will be rescued, and arrange the remaining units. The latter can be upgraded.
The main task is to save as many civilians as possible from the district areas of the fictional city of Nuevos Aires. Challenges and city landscape is procedurally generated, and every playthrough is unique. A destructible environment adds diversity adds and dynamism to the gameplay. Story missions can be played either alone or with a friend in a cooperative mode on one device.
Fieldrunners is now available on Steam! Download it now to play the hit tower defense game critics and fans have been raving about.
Descend into the world of Fieldrunners, the most anticipated and visually stunning game in tower defense history! Defend and control the field using a diverse selection of upgradeable towers in a limitless adventure, using a wide array of tactics and strategies against countless waves of unique land and air combatants! Hours of entertainment and replayable challenges! Do you have what it takes to dominate the Fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate Tower Defense master? Find out now!Key Features:
- Includes all 8 original maps, each with unique challenges and environments!
- 10 devastating weapons to stop your enemies with style!
- Beautiful, hand painted artwork!
7. Luxor 2 HD
The much anticipated sequel to the #1 casual game of 2005, LUXOR 2 HD has been re-imagined and sets the new standard for action-puzzlers with dazzling new HD graphics & effects.
Luxor 2 HD still offers the addictive and easy-to-learn, yet difficult to master game play which made the award-winning Luxor franchise such a smash hit, while taking the game to a completely new level.
Luxor 2 HD takes you on a beautiful voyage through the land of ancient Egypt. Play 88, gorgeously rendered levels in brilliant, widescreen HD graphics set amongst the pyramids and temples of ancient Egypt. Use your mystical winged scarab to shoot and destroy the approaching magical spheres before they reach the pyramids at the end of their path. And to help you shoot down those enemy spheres, Luxor 2 HD features more explosive power-ups than ever before.Key Game Features
- 88 explosively challenging levels with 26 re-mastered HD Widescreen Backgrounds
- Spectacular new Visual Effects throughout
- Four invigorating levels of difficulty, including the expert level that unlocks the mind-blowing Challenge of Horus
- Over 80 statistics and badges, plus bonus rounds at the end of each stage
- Ranking system to let players work their way from Farm Hand to Pharaoh
- Three stimulating modes of play, including the Survival and Practice modes
- 13 explosive and unique power-ups, including the Color Cloud, Net, Dagger and Lightning Storm, to help destroy the oncoming enemy spheres
- 13 intense and rewarding bonus rounds at the end of each stage in the game
8. 12 Labours of Hercules VIII: How I Met Megara
Do you want to learn how Hercules looked like in his youth? How did he earn Megara’s love and become a hero?
What was his very first adventure? Play terrific Time Management game “12 Labours of Hercules: How I Met Megara”!On this way there are waiting for you mummies and minotaurs, Egyptian Pyramids and the ruined town of Thebes, glass labyrinth on the island of Crete and… lots of cats!One day Hercules saw a girl who sobbed upon the shore.
She told the young stranger that her sister and beloved cat had missed after the evil Cretans attacked Thebes. The only clue was a message on the wall… Hercules fell in love with that girl named Megara at the first sight. So, our future hero starts his investigation and a long journey to the unknown lands for the sake of love!
- Terrific Time Management;
- Three modes of difficulty;
- Fascinating and different tasks on each level;
- Challenging achievements;
- More depth with sub-levels;
- Romance & cute kittens;
- See how Hercules looked before becoming a Hero;
- Easy to learn, hard to master: many ways to complete a level;
- Mummies & Pyramid.
9. Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children
Somewhere in the Pacific, there was a beautiful island, called Isola, where lost villagers made their home. The castaways explored their small part of the island and knew every corner. Only a mysterious cave had not been carefully explored. One day, two intrepid villagers ventured into the dark recesses and discovered an opening behind thick vines. Curious, they pressed through and after falling down slippery rocks and a steep waterfall, they landed on a new part of the island: the west side! They emerged to find they were not alone... children ... dirty, hungry-looking children. Who are they and where are their parents? Uncover more answers about the mysterious native inhabitants of the island. Explore the western shore of Isola!
- Explore a new part of Isola: the western shore: all new puzzles, technologies, and island events!
- Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Watch your villagers go from toddlers, to adults, to grey-haired elders.
- Make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
- Award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
- Real-Time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
10. Not A Hero
Not A Hero is an indie cover-based 2D shooter game developed by Roll7.
A purple rabbit named BunnyLord uses time travel to become a mayor and save the world from the alien invasion. In order to prove to the people that he has to be elected, he hires freelance anti-heroes to get rid of the crime in the city.
Not A Hero features a unique pixelated style. At the beginning of each level, the player chooses one out of nine characters. Each character has their own traits and a set of unique gameplay changes. The players have a primary weapon that they can upgrade either temporarily or until the level is completed. Special weapons are also available, such as automatic turrets or exploding cats.
There is no jumping in the game, yet the player can slide. Sliding can be used to get into cover against the in-game objects or tackle enemies which makes them easier to kill. The characters can withstand several hits and the health is restored pretty fast.
The game features different objectives for each level, but every one of them is issued by BunnyLord.
11. Canyon Capers
Canyon Capers is a 2D platformer game.
The main character, DinoJr, is out on a quest of exploring different dungeons, canyons, and caves and hunting for great treasures hidden there. Other characters are unlockable through playing, with their unique traits and different approaches to each level. The levels in the game vary in goals and activities, wherein some there is a time limit to complete the run, while in others the player has to score some points by collecting trophies and defeating enemies.
The game follows a pattern set by the classic retro platformers: the player controls a character who can jump, get rid of enemies by landing on top of them and collect different upgrades. While at that, the game offers different challenges in the form of puzzles to solve and 50 different levels with progressing difficulty. Various types of enemies and dangerous traps await at each map, but the player can restore his progress after dying - the character respawns at the last haven.
Visuals and other features
As mentioned before, the game aims at giving its players the feeling of playing a retro platformer. Thus, the graphics are very cartoon-like, with characters having a simple, yet excellent and loveable design, and the backgrounds and other textures having much detail and work into them. The game also has a variety of achievements to obtain, as well as Steam Marketplace integration with a plethora of Steam Cards awarded for playing the game and completing some achievements.
Locke D'Averam is a Revenant, a warrior-mage resurrected from an earlier age and summoned by a powerful wizard to save the island of Ahkuilon from a mysterious cult. Locke has no memory of his past life, but as he attempts his quest, he slowly remembers the truth... and what really happened to his soul all those years ago.
Released at the turn of the century, Revenant is an Action-RPG in a fantasy setting that offers a compelling narrative and an engaging experience. Locke's journey will take you across Revenant's strange and beautiful world, filled with dungeons and castles, interesting characters and secrets to uncover. What sets Revenant apart from other Action-RPGs of its time is its distinctive combat system, which bring its own unique flavour to the genre, providing an appealing blend of magic and melee combat that doesn't sour into the standard hack-and-slash formula. Despite its age, Revenant still offers an immersive experience that will have you gripped to the very end.
Real-time combat with an arsenal of moves and finishers Hours of gameplay, with 30 levels of advancement, multiple unique areas to explore and wide variety of weapons and spells at your disposal A dynamic, action-packed experience that requires tactical thinking, unbreakable resolve and a steady sword to complete
13. Puzzle Pirates
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep!
Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
14. Muse Dash
Come and fix the world movement tampered with by a mirror image code with three beauties!
This is a world of the perfect combination of a cool parkour game and a traditional music game——Muse Dash!!
You’re destined to be our Master!
What? You don’t have nimble fingers? Meow~ Don’t be too modest!
So, don’t worry! If you do not excel in playing action games,
you can still overcome the difficulties by dancing to the music!
Choose your favorite beauty to go through the romantic backdrop. Now let’s get started with our journey to wipe out all the adorkable monsters!!!
Dance to the music and beat enemies from above and ahead with simple left-and-right operations. Be careful of the barriers! Although it’s not difficult to operate, but it’s definitely an interesting game! There are abundant songs to select and meticulously designed beats! Just wait to be stunned!
You will go through an unprecedented experience of the perfect visual effects of a parkour game and the traditional gameplay of a music game.
◆ Unique and fashionable art design.
There are 30 popular songs initially. Stay tuned for continuous updates!
◆ Different music styles are matched to different scenes, enemies and Bosses.
We have beauties, adorable pets and even adorkable enemies! Believe me, you will even be impressed by the Boss!
What? You’ve had enough?? Alright, that’s the most I can do for you...
◆ Well-designed scripts and Japanese VO.
Publisher Facebook： @XDNetworkInc
15. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom is an arcade, puzzle and platformer game developed by AWE Games, Heavy Iron Studios and Vicarious Visions. It came out on 20-10-2003. It was published by THQ. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom on PC, Xbox, Game Boy Advance and GameCube.
Shiraz Akmal directed the game. Alex Wilkinson, Bobby Crew and Jimmy Levine scored the game.
16. Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun
Travel to the Edo period in Japan and help Satsu and Miyamoto in an epic adventure to preserve ancient Japan. Prove your skills in Challenge mode with limited moves. Experience the excitement of building an ancient Japanese village in this engaging Match 3 game. See the beautiful scenery while listening to relaxing music inspired by this period in Japanese history. Dive into an epic story of honor and courage and help a Geisha and a Samurai save the day in Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun!
- Three game play modes: swap, pop, chain
- Can you win in challenge mode?
- Build an ancient Japanese village
- Exciting adventure
- Rotate the board make the best matches
17. Egypt Old Kingdom
You are one of multitude incarnations of the great Horus, and side by side with the pharaohs, you are fighting against the mighty Seth, who unleashes numerous disasters upon the lands of Ancient Egypt. Win wars and overcome crises, discover new technologies, worship your gods and conquer neighboring tribes! Are you wise enough to help the ancient kings to unify Lower and Upper Egypt, build a stable economy and to create the Great Pyramids?Based on real historyYou will find yourself in Memphis, 3500-2140 years B.C., the time of the first six dynasties of pharaohs. You will unify the country and create a prosperous kingdom, which later will have to face the havoc of the First Intermediate Period.Construction of the pyramidsYou will lead the construction of pyramids, choose their design and materials. This process requires tremendous investments, but it is the only way to keep peace and order in the country.Ancient society simulatorYou will not only deal with the problems of farmers and craftsmen but also make important political decisions, which will define the future of the kingdom. Numerous challenges and events of different scale await you.Ancient mapsDiscover the world of the Old Kingdom: exploit new lands, send expeditions to different places, and meet different cultures. Use every opportunity to learn about your surroundings and to expand Egypt's borders.Difference from Predynastic Egypt
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
18. Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
Become a doctor in a romantic medical drama and join the life of aspiring surgeon Allison Heart! Follow her through her shifts at Little Creek Hospital. Meet a large cast of interesting doctors and patients and try to heal them all in this epic story. Experience love, intense action, realistic drama, crazy funny moments and the beauty of celebrating life!Key Features:
- A remarkably well-written story you won't soon forget
- Intensely interactive cinematic story-scenes
- A great balance between comedy, drama and suspense
- Original Singer/Songwriter music by Miranda Kalagian, Jake Berry and Adam Gubman
- Fun and Addictive Gameplay
- And an insane amount of heart!
19. FEMINAZI: The Triggering
Trigger Warning: This game might, but does not intend to be offensive to some certain groups of people. Keep in mind that the game represents a satire of SJW culture and Third Wave Feminism, and does not intend to defame or shame them in any way. All events and characters are fictional.
FEMINAZI: The Triggering is a casual game for Steam in which your goal is to stop straight evil white males from oppressing women and minorities and make them check their privileges!
Check out the FREE demo HERE! http://www.kongregate.com/games/svarogstudios/feminazi-the-triggering-dress-up-demo
- Over 30 different genders, including the ability to create your own!
- Steam Leaderboards
- Toxic white masculinity
- Cultural Marxism
- Burgers and other greasy foods
- Wage gap
- Mocking the weak
- Much triggering
- Such oppression
- Evil Patriarchy
20. Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition
Winter is hibernation time for insects, but not in our garden! It will be hot here again this winter, and beetles are launching a full-scale offensive against the Christmas trees – on Christmas Eve! All garden dwellers are ready for the defense, and it is up to you to get into the thick of the battle and head the "Green Resistance". Earn new bonuses and win trophies as you help the plants stop the beetles from taking revenge for their recent defeat in Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition!
Rampage is a 1986 arcade game by Bally Midway. Players take control of gigantic monsters trying to survive against onslaughts of military forces. Each round is completed when a particular city is completely reduced to rubble. Warner Bros. currently owns all rights to the property via their purchase of Midway Games.
22. Beware Planet Earth
Beware Planet Earth! is a beguiling mix of classic tower defense and time management coming to PC via Steam for the first time. Save your cows from the Martian invasion by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, and also by firing your Zapper directly at the invading force of little green men!Key Features
- Exclusive content on Steam: a multitude of new levels and enemies inspired by Valve’s universe!
- Endless Fun: full story mode with 46 levels over 4 seasons, plus 28 bonus challenges!
- Simple gameplay: different difficulty modes to choose from; “Veteran Mode” for experienced players and “Normal Mode” for the beginners
- Intense action: grab your Zapper to attack the Martians and overpower your machines!
- Wacky machines: choose among 20 wacky machines; from the classic defence tower to the Helicowpter!
- Deadly enemies: over 20 quirky Martians; from the Metalhead and the Mad Scientist to the Ninja!
Toki, known in Japan as JuJu Densetsu (JuJu伝説) is a 1989 shoot 'em up platformer arcade game, or a "run and gun" developed and published in Japan by TAD Corporation and published in North America by Fabtek. It was designed by Akira Sakuma and features elements of tongue-in-cheek humor combined with the action. The player takes control of an enchanted ape who must battle hordes of jungle monsters with energy balls from his mouth. The ultimate goal is to destroy the evil wizard who cast a spell on the title protagonist; thereby transforming him from an ape back into a human, and rescuing the kidnapped princess. The game was ported to several video game consoles and home computers.
Categories in common with Toki:
25. Fire With Fire Tower Attack and Defense
Fire with Fire is an online player vs player tower defense strategy game about ascendant fireball creatures fighting over the last remaining fuel sources of a dying planet. Save the trees and rise up the leader boards. New unique towers, creeps and arenas in development.Core Features
- Our own system improving on traditional Tower Defense elements such as tech trees and tower upgrading.
- Player vs player online matchmaking, opponents choose and deploy waves of creeps against each other in turn.
- Achievement based leveling, players gain xp points by completing achievements, single player maps and defeating matchmaking opponents.
- Unlock-able bonuses, grow fruit to gain stat bonuses and additional in game effects for your online matches.
- Ongoing content updates, we add new towers, creeps, arenas, and balance updates regularly.
26. Pixel Puzzles Junior
Pixel Puzzles Junior is the perfect puzzle game for kids aged 2-5.
With 50 bright and colourful puzzles included, Pixel Puzzles Junior lets kids choose the puzzle size that's best for them. All puzzles can be played in a range of sizes, from 9, 20, 30, 42 and 56 pieces.
Avoid the mess of traditional jigsaw puzzles and let the kids play their puzzles digitally.FEATURES:
- A range of sizes from 9 to 56 pieces.
- Perfect for ages 2 - 5.
- Bright cartoon puzzle images.
- Colorful puzzling atmosphere.
- Auto Saving, never lose progress.
- Traditional puzzle gameplay.
- Interactive play environment.
27. The Islander
The Islander is a fast building/farming game set somewhere in an exotic Polynesia. Plant crops, bushes and trees, build livestock pens, but don’t forget to make it look classy by adding various decorations.
Start from the scratch and design your own island or let the game randomly generate one for you.
Harvest your crops, get money, and expand your farm island; and if you ever get tired just call your trusty cocobot assistants to help you collect your goods.
Earn experience points increase your level and unlock new plants, animals and decorations.
The Islander is not a game that requires fast fingers or sharp reflexes, it’s a game designed to ease your mind and soul. So relax, take your time and build a farm island of your dreams.
Once you are done save your farm and start over with fresh ideas.
Tsukumogami is the original Japanese version of 99 Spirits.
99 Spirits is an RPG/Puzzle game that revolves around the popular Japanese folklore of Tsukumogami, everyday objects coming alive on their 100th birthday.
Hanabusa is a young headstrong girl living in the Heian capital within medieval Japan. But when her mother is slain by evil spirits, her life turns into one of vengeance as she sets out to hunt and destroy the spirits.
During Hanabusa’s travels, she meets a white fox who turns out to be a servant of the mountain god. Hanabusa receives a special sword passed down from her mother, which gives her the ability to see the true forms of spirits to help slay them. Shortly after, a spirit claiming to be Hanabusa’s long-lost father, Hidetada, breaks her sword and leaves Hanabusa powerless and confused.
Now to mend her broken sword and learn the truth about her father, Hanabusa embarks on a journey to annihilate every last one of the evil spirits.Key Features
- Work out the true identity of your enemies in a unique battle system
- Capture enemies, master their skills for battle and use them to solve puzzles on the field
- Interact with over 40 unique characters and battle over 100 monsters
- Beautifully detailed art and an atmospheric original soundtrack bring feudal Japan alive
- Discover multiple unique endings that change based on the player’s actions
- Dual audio: Toggle between English and Japanese voice
- Includes the original Japanese version of 99 Spirits, 'Tsukumogami' (九十九神)*
*Tsukumogami will be added as a separate item to your Steam Library.
You need to solve puzzles. Destroy all shapes. If you cant pass level just click on hint button. Click on screen to open menu and choose levels. Hold mouse button and try to destroy shapes after that will be next level. There are 70 levels that will more difficult than previous one
Game Features :
Use hint to clear the Levels
More than 70+ levels
30. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
The spread of a mysterious website that offers a preview of people’s
deaths, and the terror that suddenly strikes Japan—a connection that
must be solved before a foreboding death nears the characters in the
popular Shin Megami Tensei series, Devil Survivor 2. With an all-new
story and cast, an expanded roster of demons to manage, vastly expanded
party interaction, fresh soundtrack from renowned composer Kenji Ito,
plus a host of refinements and improvements over its predecessor, Devil
Survivor 2 delivers everything fans loved about the first game: an
intense narrative with multiple endings based on player actions, the
beautiful visuals and sounds the SMT series is recognized for, the
addicting challenge of collecting, customizing, auctioning, and fusing
every last demon in the game, and much more.
• Intense narrative gameplay with multiple endings
your party, build bonds
• Collect, customize, barter and fuse every
• Beautiful visuals and sounds the SMT series is renowned
Platform: Nintendo DS
32. Secrets of Magic: The Book of Spells
An evil witch has kidnapped Victoria’s parents and now it’s up to her going after them. But first Victoria needs to learn the fine art of magic.
Dive into a magical world of witches and wizards. Travel through magical lands, relaxing music and help Victoria collect unique items along her journey to become a witch. Learn from the ancient Book of Spells in this engaging Match 3 game. And prove your skills in the Challenge mode.Features
- Tons of unique and challenging levels
- Learn from the ancient Book of Spells
- Exciting match-3 gameplay
- A rich and vibrant world
- Collect coins to upgrade your power-ups
- Help Victoria to become a witch
ADORABLE, FUN FOR EVERYONE, ART, MUSIC GREAT! - 1955raven, Big Fish Games
Secrets of Magic: Book of Spells is intricately fun and sufficiently Potter-esque to attract any witch or wizard. The graphics are sharp and properly good, along with deeper gameplay than the usual match 3. - Pz3J, Big Fish Games
33. Doodle God: Mighty Trio
United together, three fellows became ingenious, so creative, that could invent really anything!
Unleash the power of amazing colorful elements to perform a miracle of creation! Blast these gems of elemental magic and fill your very own world with wonders and marvel! Create the flourishing life full of color, joy and sweetness!
- Connect colorful elements in chains and progress on the map!
- Combine base elements, such as fire, earth, air and water to create the entire new world!
- Play 100+ levels.
34. Mighty Switch Force! Hose It Down!
WayForward’s award-winning Mighty Switch Force series, transformed into a pick-up-and-play puzzler!
Team up with Officer Patricia Wagon to save Tangent City from a fiery blaze! As a member of Planet Land’s Fire Brigade, your job is to douse the fire in each building — and to evacuate any Hooligan Sisters who may be trapped inside. It’s a dangerous job, but if anyone can save the city, you and Patty can!
Slide blocks around the playfield, and let loose a powerful water spray from Officer Wagon's Infinity Dousing Apparatus (err… hose). Douse all of the flames, and the stage is clear! Sounds easy, right?
Block types vary from simple slide-puzzle obstacles to full-blown brain-busters like Turnpike Blocks, Mud Blocks, and Cloak Blocks.
Each level has been lovingly crafted and is WayForward Certified, guaranteed to challenge, befuddle, and tickle your fancy.
This version includes:
-50 puzzles spread across 10 Worlds.
-Fully illustrated cutscenes
-Speed Run challenges
-An incredible soundtrack by Jake “Virt” Kaufman
35. Gems of the Aztecs
Find the treasure of an ancient people in Gems of the Aztecs.
A wicked father refuses to allow his daughter to marry a poor man and sends him to complete a difficult challenge. The fate of the young hero and his beloved is in your hands! Help him find the treasure in the ruins of an abandoned city.
Cleverly designed puzzles, dangerous traps and the treasure of ancient and mighty rulers await you. Fulfill the hero Gerasim’s dream by completing a long journey through the abandoned country of the Aztecs. Diamonds, rubies, sapphires and gold are nothing in comparison to the heart of beautiful Isolde. Prove that you’re worthy of the honor of a great warrior, untold riches and eternal love.
- An exciting match-3 game
- Colorful and beautiful visuals
- A gripping storyline
- 120 unique levels
- Powerful boosters and bonuses
- Complex levels and traps for true experts
Categories in common with Gems of the Aztecs: Casual
36. Heroes Of Hellas 4: Birth Of Legend
Olympus is under attack and needs a hero to rise from the ashes of its destruction. Answer the call for help in this match-three puzzler before the home of the gods is lost forever!
A monstrous evil has escaped fiery Tartarus, hungry for power and revenge. Its target: Olympus and the gods that rule mankind from the heavens.
By creating chains of matching tiles on a game board, you will search for and collect the scattered pieces of the weapons that will allow you to face a pantheon of larger-than-life beasts. As you battle the Minotaur, Medusa the Gorgon and more, Zeus, Perseus and others will be at your side, providing help in the form of special skills!
To overcome obstacles on the game board and achieve victory, you must master the use of powerful items and create chains that unleash visually dazzling effects. For example, creating a chain of blue tiles might drop a lighting bolt into place and allow you to string together another chain that sets off an explosive chain reaction and completes your tasks for the level!
With gameplay that's constantly evolving, changing and growing more challenging, timed and untimed modes, special puzzle levels and more, Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend comes packed with countless hours of adventure and thrills. Be the hero Olympus needs and rise from its ashes today!
* Dozens of captivating levels
* An exciting story of adventure
* Simple click-and-drag gameplay
* Stunning hand-drawn artwork
* Learn-as-you play tutorial
Build. Shoot. Survive invasion by filthy alien scum.
Can YOU, Space Technician ace Dave Paprovsky, defend your spaceship against a relentless horde of aliens? Expect arena shooter action, tower defense tension and multi-arena madness!
Spacejacked is a super fast-paced ARCADE TOWER-DEFENSE. Play as Dave, a lone technician tasked with protecting his spaceship from being overrun by aliens while it prepares to warp into hyperspace. Players who seek to experience a blend of action shooter and tower defense will enjoy this game!Features
- Defend both the ground and ceiling! No spot is safe from alien scum!
- Shoot up hordes of aliens with your trusty blaster, and when that isn't enough, build turrets and shoot some more!
- Experience crazy fast navigation between arenas via gravity flipping and teleporters as you defend multiple arenas simultaneously.
- Play through the Story Mode filled with quirky characters over the course of 2 major story arcs.
- Enjoy the even faster-paced Endless Mode and compete for high-score with friends.
- Conquer the Challenge Mode with demanding set-pieces only fit for the most hardcore.
- Rescue scientists and unlock weapon upgrades.
38. Staff Wars: Wizard Rumble
Staff Wars: Wizard Rumble is a chaotic, round based party game for 2-4 players. You and your fellow Magi will compete atop a shoddily constructed Wizard Tower, where everything you do threatens to take the floor out from beneath you!
A variety of high-powered explosive spells, items, and gadgets will aid in the destruction of the arena, and propel you towards your rightful title as the wielder of the Staff of Cool!
Rounds are tense, fast-paced, and inevitably end in the demise of all Wizards involved.
Anyone who stops in place for too long will find the floor falling out from underneath them - if a rocket doesnt get them first! Dodge, shoot, and maybe even MAGIC your way into being the last Wizard standing at the end of the round!
- Local and Online Multiplayer for 2-4 Wizards
- Choose your ideal gameplay with customizable game parameters.
- Duel atop the Wizard Tower, enjoy a violent picnic in the Magical Forest, or satiate your sweet tooth for violence in the Candyland.
- 5 Unique Items, each having a huge impact on gameplay
- Costumes! Dress your wizard to look the part with a variety of different outfits.
- Experiment with unique item interactions - block Rockets with magical Ice! Pull live Bombs around with a Fishing Hook!
- Varying map sizes. Play an intense, fast-paced round on our small maps or a battle of attrition on our large maps.
- Over 40 Unique level layouts
BULLSHOT, run & gun action shooting game for diehard fans and newcomers!
Twenty light years from AR-K space station is planet planet Valer, inhabited by the peaceful valerians. After several years of war, the invaders, the evil cardesians rule with an iron fist, depriving the valerians from their freedom, apple pies and the valerian life style. Crooked cardesians have been trying to annihilate any spark of resistance.
However, Frank F. Franky, president of Bulls of Anarchy, it's hiding his secret identity in order to destroy them from the inside, setting his rebel arrested mates and the whole valerian civilization free. A fax has shown his next victim, they didn't give him another option... they've messed with the wrong bull.Key Features:
- 9 Levels
- 5 Bonus stages
- Play in 4 old TV modes: CRT, VHS, B&W, broken
- 1 Bad-ass main character!
- Multiplayer mode!
- Endless ammo!!
- 200% FUN!!!
40. Gnomes Garden New home
After defeating the sorcerer collector, the gnomes returned the castle to its old form. But it still stood in the grey wasteland, and there nothing could grow. The princess was worried that her people would soon run out of food and start to starve. So she makes the decision to set off on a journey to find the secret Green Recipe.
Get ready for adventure through an unknown land full of secrets and mysticism in the thrilling, casual fantasy strategy game Gnomes Garden: New home. Tons of different objectives, more than 40 levels, a fun plot, and simple and captivating gameplay: that is what's waiting for you this very moment. Restore ancient cars, plant magic gardens, manage resources and build buildings. Simple gameplay and clear training let you dive right into the basics with ease. And if things get tough, don't forget about the princess' powerful magic!
Gnomes Garden: New home — Obtain the Crystal of Eternal Light and return prosperity!
41. Space Moth DX
Space Moth DX
Space Moth DX is the definitive edition of 1CC Games' intense arcade shoot 'em up, with a brand new DX Mode that will put even veteran bullet dodging skills to the test! Beginners are catered for as well, with a rebalanced Arcade Mode that's just right for anyone looking to get started with bullet hell games.
Fact: everything is better with lasers. So we put lasers on over 30 angry giant insects who want to stop you, Space Moth, from escaping Earth and going to the Moon. Show them who's boss and blast your way into space!
Eight directions. Three buttons. Keyboard, controller and arcade stick support. The freedom to remap any setup as you please. Jump straight into the game without having to worry about finger gymnastics!
Batter the bad guys with a missile barrage until they turn neon, then finish them off with your super laser for a massive bonus! But be careful: neon enemies are much more aggressive!
Space Moth will challenge you, fiercely. But Space Moth also wants to help you improve, so you can overcome those challenges. Your current condition (position, bombs and lives remaining) will be saved at the start of each stage and boss fight. Then if you lose all of your lives, you will be given the option to return to the condition recorded in the most recent save. But be warned: your score will be reset!
Prog Rock Prodigy
Space Moth mixes up the indie game music scene with a soundtrack that's less NES chiptune or Amiga tracker, and more Tangerine Dream.
Proper Pixel Art
When was the last time most indie graphics artists sat down and played a game on a real CRT? For 1CC games, the answer is today. So you won't find any mixed-resolution assets or showy shader effects, just proper pixel art!
42. Earth Space Colonies
Earth Space Colonies is a strategy-simulation game where you build space colonies around the Solar system. Your first destination is Mars. Establish a first self-sustaining colony and terraform a red wasteland into a green oasis. Balance your resources and expand the infrastructure. Build anything from high-tech factories, hotels, military bases to space elevators and terraformers. Colonize other worlds as well: defend a mining colony on a dwarf planet Ceres and explore the subsurface ocean on Ganymede, Jupiter’s largest moon. Survive intense combat on Saturn's moon Titan.
Build space colonies on multiple worlds at the same time.
Three dynamic campaigns with different goals. Terraform Mars, defend Ceres, explore Ganymede.
Join cast of fully voiced characters in an engaging story about the next great adventure of humanity.
Train specialized astronauts: from builders and miners to scientists.
Explore the planets with astronauts and rovers while trying to survive devastating sand storms, blazing solar flares, rumbling quakes, meteor showers and other disasters in this extremely hostile environment.
Research new tech to unlock advanced structures and units.
Experience dynamic day-night cycles and weather effects.
Crafting system. Combine produced goods with raw materials to create unique and special items.
Establish interplanetary commerce. Build goods and trade items using rockers, maglev launchers and space elevators.
Game updates and expansions based on trending space related news. Maybe there is something on Pluto going on. Or Titan. There are so many fascinating worlds in the Solar system.
43. Metaverse Keeper
Metaverse Keeper is a cooperative dungeon crawler with roguelike element. Explore its randomly generated world full of danger with your teammates while collecting resources, exploring bastions, and making fun of enemies with the help of all kinds of amazing weapons to uncover the hidden secret of the Deep.
Metaverse Keeper offers a variety of monsters to fight through with the help of all sorts of weapons, items, and power enhancement tools called Chips. The further you go on your adventures, the more difficult enemies and challenges you will encounter, not to mention a ferocious boss at the end of each level.
- The Heroes: Metaverse Keeper gives you a selection of hyperspace heroes, all of whom have saved the world in their own universe and come equipped with unique powers, designated as the world-saving agent by the mysterious Corp.
- A Twisty Bastion: Deception is the best protection! Each time you enter the bastion its shape changes. Don't try to memorize its layout, no your adventure through will look the same.
- Chips: Scattered across the dungeon are Chips, reality-altering fragments used to empower heroes on their journey. To discover their secrets will require all your wits and courage.
- Weapons & Items: Metaverse Keeper offers a wide range of weapons, each with their own unique features. Thanks to our random prefix weapon system, you and your friends can be expecting fresh and empowering experience your every new playthrough.
Items in the game can be used for a variety of purposes, especially with chips and weapons which often would turn things around even the direst of situations. Team up with a friend to double the fun!
- Online Co-op: A little difficult on your own? Team up with a friend to embark on your new journey together! But be wary, your foes may have friends as well.
44. Hero Academy 2
HERO ACADEMY returns with new card collection, deck building, and real-time matches! Craft your deck then plot your moves across several unique battle boards. Fight real-time PvP arena battles worldwide and play cross-platform games with mobile players. Compete to rule the academy in the ultimate combo of card battles, tactics, and player vs. player competition!
STRATEGY CARD GAMING + TACTICS COMBINED
• Build your deck, then outwit your opponent on the battlefield!
• Card gaming meets fast-paced tactical combat!
PVP REAL-TIME MATCHES and SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN MODE!
• Enter the arena to fight other players and foes in fast, turn-based battles.
• Explore the Academy in single player campaigns and challenges!
• Monthly seasons give you many chances to climb the leaderboards and win rewards
CRAFT THE ULTIMATE DECK
• Collect hundreds of Hero Academy’s trademark heroes across multiple factions.
• Build your decks and discover a near endless set of strategies.
• Crafting makes every win meaningful and every card valuable!
HERO ACADEMY IS BACK
• 5 million downloads later, the award-winning franchise and Game of the Year returns!
• Play anywhere! Create a Hero Academy account and play from your PC, Mac, Iphone, or Android device!
• Over 355 cards to collect!
Oscar is an arcade game developed by Flair Software. It came out on 01-01-1992. Titus Software published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Oscar is available on PC, Commodore / Amiga and SNES.
It was scored by Phillip Nixon.
Categories in common with Oscar: Arcade
46. Comix Zone Classic
Enter the Comix Zone, in SEGA's classic arcade-style beat 'em up, now available on mobile for the first time. Play free and prepare for the first truly interactive comic book ever!
You are Sketch Turner, a street-wise comic book artist trapped in a comic book world of your own creation. Journey into this post-punk nightmare world. See your enemies drawn before you and defeat them. Battle the Mutant Queen. Survive the Dead Ship and Lava Mines. Then defeat the super-villain, Mortus, to escape.
Comix Zone joins the SEGA Forever Classic Games Collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Battle panel by panel through full hand-drawn comic book pages
- All the action and adventure of your favorite comics!
- Unleash superhero power-ups and tons of intense fighting moves
- Wield knives, hand grenades, dynamite, and paper planes*
- Search out hidden items with your pet rat, Roadkill
- Sharpen your fighting skills to defeat mutant enemies drawn by Mortus, public enemy No.1
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
- LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
- OFFLINE PLAY
- GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH - download them all!
- INCLUDES iOS 10 STICKER PACKS
- "Comix Zone oozes style, looks fantastic and plays brilliantly." [92%] - Mark Patterson, Computer & Video Games #167 (October 1995)
- "A new concept that really delivers. Just imagine taking your favourite comic and controlling the action." [91%] - Nick Protz, Sonic the Comic #60 (15 September 1995)
- "This is a game that deserves to win over the most jaded beat 'em up practitioners." [89%] - Marcus Hearn, Mean Machines SEGA #36 (October 1995)
- "Once again SEGA come up trumps with an original title guaranteed to give gamers many sleepless nights." [83%] - Mat Yeo, SEGA Pro #50 (October 1995)
- "A twinkling star in the vacuous space of platform / beat 'em ups." [81%] - Dean Mortlock, SEGA Power #72 (November 1995)
- "One of the best-looking games, indeed, ever to grace the Mega Drive." [79%] - Mr Biffo, Digitiser (7th October, 1995)
COMIX ZONE TRIVIA
- Press and hold the punch button to tear off a piece of the comic book, make a paper plane, and throw it at enemies
- Make Sketch pass gas by repeatedly pressing down on the D-Pad in certain areas
- Comix Zone features a happy and sad ending depending on how you defeat the final boss
- SEGA held patent US 6010405 for the game systems innovative simulation of a comic book
COMIX ZONE HISTORY
First released August 1996 on the SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis system
Developed by: SEGA Technical Institute
Designer: Peter Morawiec
Lead Programmer: Adrian Stephens
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
47. Grid Masters
Fight for victory in a 1v1 or 2v2 grid-based deathmatch in Grid Masters. Represent your favorite faction as one of five characters (with more to come), each with their own unique abilities. Toss massive bombs, rocket punch, or send explosive robot minions to take your enemies down!
Grid Masters takes place on the planet Orikos, where vast alliances, held together by bonds of convenience rather than loyalty, constantly struggle for power and influence. Nations work anonymously to sabotage both friends and enemies, while giant company blocs, called Megacorps, hover around these nations like scavengers, controlling commerce and wielding enormous power under the leadership of a mysterious council, the Directorate.
The animosity among the different nations and the Megacorps is at its strongest on the Grid. Every year, the great powers of the Orikos send their finest warrior to compete in order to prove their power. The winner’s host gains influence and notoriety, while the victor is awarded fame and fortune. The losers pay briefly with their lives before the Respawners throw them back into the fray. Who will be this year’s champion?
Grid Masters is influenced by Megaman Battle Network and Super Smash Brothers.
Game Features Currently Available
- 5 unique characters
- Team deathmatch mode
- Single player and co-op arcade mode
- Server list to find multiplayer games (in early testing)
- Local or online play, up to 4 players!
- Windows support
- 4 levels of bot difficulty
Full Game Release Goals
- Mac OS X and Linux support coming soon
- Many more characters
- Match mutators
- Single player and co-op endless mode
- 2 players on keyboard
- Xbox-like gamepads
- If demand exists, other gamepad types
Carve a path through an unforgiving wilderness to rescue a hero trapped by a villain! For years, the valiant Altair safeguarded the world from disaster and ensured a peaceful, prosperous existence for mankind. But a madman bent on doing evil figured out a way to confine him. In the wake of Altair's disappearance, disaster struck Earth, with one calamity after another shaking the planet to its core. Now you must lead a band of brave workers on an epic adventure to find the hero, using the cryptic clues on an ancient artifact to guide the way.
To endure the harsh conditions, you will learn to take what you need from the land. Gathering food and water, housing your workers, and mining gold from tunnels will make each new level a breathtaking challenge unlike any you have experienced. As you balance time and resources, you'll also invent clever machines to accomplish special tasks, make friends with a Yeti, and prepare for the impending showdown against your enemy. Developed to provide gamers with a thrilling and accessible adventure, Pathfinders will provide hours of unforgettable fun!
49. Rescue Quest Gold
The hit match-3 game is back! Join Boom and Zap on their fantasy adventure in Rescue Quest Gold, lovingly remastered as a premium game with more levels, enhanced effects, and improved gameplay.
Play through 200+ levels of uninterrupted fun as you follow the road to Turnspell Academy and study to become a full-pledged wizard! However, magic is slowly fading as the Spritelings steadily disappear. It’s up to the twin magicians Boom and Zap to rescue the Spritelings and save the world from an evil sorcerer.
Match three or more tokens and clear a path while fulfilling level objectives: defeat enemies, overcome obstacles, collect keys, or race your way to victory! Discover stunning combo spells and summon magical creatures to defeat unexpected foes in your way.
Are you ready to embark on this magical quest? Save the world one spriteling at a time in Rescue Quest Gold!Features
- Choose between magical apprentices Boom and Zap
- Match tokens to clear a path towards the Spritelings
- Play over 200 levels across an epic, magical world
- Encounter various terrain obstacles and fight special enemies per region
- Unlock powerups and learn magical spells as you progress
- Complete quests to find keys, defeat bosses, or race against your rival
- Available in 16 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Tagalog, Bisaya, Vietnamese, and Thai.
- Exclusive Expert difficulty levels
- Unlockable costumes for Boom and Zap
- Behind-the-scenes concept art
- Beautiful desktop wallpapers
- Downloadable soundtrack
Categories in common with Rescue Quest Gold: Casual
50. Berryblast Matchmaker
Berryblast Matchmaker is an arcade puzzler where the player must match 3 berries of the same kind in order to clear their places.
THIS GAME'S GOAL:
There are more than one game modes in this game:
Target Score – collect the specified number of points
Jelly Crush – clear the level of jelly
Block Crush – clear the level of wooden blocks
Sugar Drop – drop all sugar chips
Color Collection – destroy the specified number of chips
Jam – fill the level with jam
Solve all 40 stages and clear all the berries!