The best games like Clash of Clans are:
- arrow_rightCastle Crashers
- arrow_rightThe Settlers 2 Gold Edition
- arrow_rightLufia: Curse of the Sinistrals
- arrow_rightPlants vs. Zombies
- arrow_rightSerious Sam: The Second Encounter
- arrow_rightIdle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
- arrow_rightRescue Team 5
100 Best Games Like Clash of Clans:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (10)
- PlayStation 4 (17)
- iOS (62)
- Android (42)
- macOS (46)
- Linux (23)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (11)
- Nintendo DS (11)
- Xbox 360 (7)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (14)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (5)
- SNES (4)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (5)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Web (1)
1. Castle Crashers
Castle Crashers is 2D beat-em-up game with role-playing elements developed by Behemoth. It was initially released in 2008 via Xbox Live Arcade with following ports for PS3, Windows, and macOS. In 2015 it was remastered as Castle Crashers Remastered and was released for Xbox One.
You play as a knight sent by the king to defeat an evil wizard who stole the king’s daughters and captured and mystical gem. The gameplay is very reminiscent of older side-scrolling beat-em-up titles. It can be summarized as a player has to defeat waves of enemies in different locations using his weapons and magical abilities. However, it also incorporates some role-playing elements such as acquiring gaining new levels which allow a player to enhance his stats and acquire new moves. One of the gameplay’s focal points is cooperative multiplayer with the support for up to 4 players which is available both locally and online.
The game shares significant Behemoth hand-drawn visual style which was used before in Alien Hominid and would be later used in studio’s BattleBlock Theater and Pit People.
2. The Settlers 2 Gold Edition
The Settlers 2 Gold Edition is a strategy game developed by Blue Byte. It came out on 01-01-1997. It was published by Blue Byte Software. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play The Settlers 2 Gold Edition on PC.
Categories in common with The Settlers 2 Gold Edition: Strategy
3. Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals
Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals is an action-RPG game developed by Neverland. It came out on 25-02-2010. It was published by Natsume.
Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals is available on Nintendo DS.
Hajime Kojima produced the game. It was directed by Masahide Miyata. Tomoko Morita, Yasunori Shiono and Yukio Nakajima scored the game.
Platform: Nintendo DS
4. Plants vs. Zombies
The first part of the famous casual game about plants and zombies from the studio PopCap. The player will act as a homeowner, who uses different types of plants to protect his house from the invasion of zombies.
In the game, there are several types of plants and mushrooms that have a unique defense or attacking characteristics. The playing field is divided into 5 or 6 horizontal lines, along which the undead moves. To plant a plant, you need to spend a local analog of gold "suns." Most plants can attack enemies only on their own line, however, as they pass and purchase upgrades, you can attack and enemies on several lines.
The game has three modes: singleplayer, multiplayer and Adventure Mode, in which players can earn currency for upgrades. As you go through, additional modes open: for example, Survival Mode and Puzzle Mode with mini-games.
5. Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is the second and last episode of well-known video game Serious Sam. It starts right there where The First Encounter ended. Sam is going to Sirius with SSS Centerprice starship but Crotem crate-but accidentally hits Centerprice and it falls down to Earth, in Central Amerika in the Mayan age. Lucky Sam, the Sirians left a starship on Earth in case SSS Centerprice couldn’t make it. Not so good news - that this back-up starship is located in a different era and time, so Sam has to go through various portals in order to reach this starship. He travels through Mesopotamia, Mesoamerica and Medieval Europe. During this journey, Sam fights two Mental’s (who is the main antagonist of the game) portal guardians: Mayan spirit called Kukulkan and the Wind God Exotech Larva. At the end of the game in front of the Cathedral of Sacred Blood Sam fights Mordekai the Summoner which is the last obstacle to reach the Holy Grail.
The Second Encounter has not only new locations compared to the first game, but also adds new weapons and new monsters to shoot.
6. Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms is an official Dungeons & Dragons idle clicker game.
Idle Champions challenges players to assemble a party of Champions and master the art of Formation Strategy. Players unlock new heroes, upgrade them to reveal special abilities, and collect epic gear. The key to glory is learning how to combine Champion abilities to defeat an onslaught of powerful monsters.
Unlock Renowned ChampionsCollect renowned Champions from the world of Dungeons & Dragons, including fan-favourites from the Force Grey series. Unlock more Champions and gear to add to your party in limited-time events.
Formation StrategyMastering the position of each Champion to maximize their special abilities is the key to completing each adventure. Each Champion's abilities and gear requires careful thought to create the best combination. Only the most powerful formations will defeat the waves of Dungeons & Dragons monsters.
Explore the Forgotten RealmsTake your Champions on a journey through the Sword Coast. Players will be able to explore familiar locations within the Forgotten Realms as they tackle each adventure. After launch, the game will be updated with content inspired by the official Dungeons & Dragons adventures, starting with a trip to Chult with the Tomb of Annihilation.
Regular EventsThe game is updated regularly with limited-time events. Completing events unlocks new Champions and gear to add to the player's collection.A Note About Premium Purchases:
You can download and play Idle Champions for free, however, some premium in-game items can be purchased for real money.
Gems earned for free in-game can be redeemed for Silver Chests and Gold Chests that contain equipment, potions, buffs, and gold.
Silver Chests contain 3 cards (Common to Uncommon rarity). They have a chance of dropping “Rare” equipment cards, but do not contain “Epic” equipment cards.
Gold Chests contain 5 cards (Uncommon to Rare rarity). They always contain a Rare equipment card and have a chance of dropping an Epic equipment card.
Gold Chests are available to buy in the shop for real money or you can wait and purchase them with gems earned for free during game play.
Bonus “Golden Epic” equipment cards are generally only available as a purchase bonus for real money transactions, though specific Golden Epic cards may become available through free means at Codename Entertainment's discretion.
In-App purchases range from $5-$50 per item.Chance of a Rare drop in a Silver Chest is approximately 3.2%.
*Chance of a Rare drop in a Gold Chest is 100% and an Epic drop is at least 10%.
Fieldrunners is now available on Steam! Download it now to play the hit tower defense game critics and fans have been raving about.
Descend into the world of Fieldrunners, the most anticipated and visually stunning game in tower defense history! Defend and control the field using a diverse selection of upgradeable towers in a limitless adventure, using a wide array of tactics and strategies against countless waves of unique land and air combatants! Hours of entertainment and replayable challenges! Do you have what it takes to dominate the Fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate Tower Defense master? Find out now!Key Features:
- Includes all 8 original maps, each with unique challenges and environments!
- 10 devastating weapons to stop your enemies with style!
- Beautiful, hand painted artwork!
8. Rescue Team 5
Join the world famous Rescue Team and set off on an adventure you'll never forget! Once again, people in peril are looking to the men and women of the Rescue Team to save them. Use your time management skills to work quickly to remove the obstacles that stand in your way, to rebuild ruined infrastructure, and most important of all, to free those in danger! As you make your way through a desert wasteland, snowcapped mountains, and a danger-filled jungle, saving lives and rebuilding cities with carefully planned clicks of your mouse, you'll earn over two dozen achievements that bear witness to your heroism! Your journey will end at the foot of a rumbling volcano that's threatening to blow. Can you make it there and save the day in the explosive finale? Join the Rescue Team today and find out!
* Challenging levels
* Simple mouse-based controls
* Timed and untimed modes
* Vibrant, colorful graphics
* Learn-as-you-play tutorial
9. Kingdom Rush Origins HD
Now for Mac! Full HD version of KRO, all Heroes will unlock for free! NO IAP on this HD version of the game.
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush Origins!
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
• Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
• Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
• Discover new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
• Take up arms against new enemies enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
• Master and upgrade legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
• Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
• Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
• Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
• Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH:
• Pocketgamer: "Best strategy / Simulation game."
• Big Festival: "Best Latam game of the year."
• Pocketgamer: "100 best mobile games ever."
• Gameguide: "Always imitated, never equaled. In the world of mobile tower defense titles, there is Ironhide Game Studio's Kingdom Rush series, and there are all others. Nobody does it better, and they've rounded out their hat trick with the release of Kingdom Rush: Origins."
• Lazygamer: "Origins has enough action in it to film a new trilogy of Expendables movies."
• Jayisgames: "Kingdom Rush Origins is what you've come to love with its muscles oiled and polished until you can see yourself in them."
10. Super Exploding Zoo!
Round up herds of exploding animals and rampage around 80 destructible levels - defend your precious egg by slamming your herd into the greedy alien marauders and blowing them up!
Use the special skills of different animal types to slow alien progress or access new areas!
Challenge your friends in the multiplayer mode - go head-to-head against them whether they have PlayStation®Vita system or PlayStation®4 system!
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
Additional hardware required for Interconnectivity.
Network Players 2-2
Interconnectivity PS4™ • PS Vita
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Super Exploding Zoo is Copyright 2015 Honeyslug Limited. All rights reserved.
Categories in common with Super Exploding Zoo!: Action
11. Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara brings reworkings of two of Capcom’s classic arcade hits - Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara – together in one definitive digital package.
Just as in the arcades, up to four players will select their character class before doing battle against the mythical beasts from the Dungeons and Dragons’ universe with a mix of melee, range and magic attacks.Key Features
- GGPO Enhanced Online With Drop-in/Drop-out Co-Op Play: Community-trusted GGPO powers a smooth online experience that allows up to four players to drop in or out of games in progress at will.
- Classic Arcade Gameplay with a New Twist: Players can enjoy the original arcade modes or mix up the gameplay with House Rules that can completely alter the experience.
Some examples of House Rules:
- Unbreakable - Equipable items have infinite durability. Never worry about breakage again!
- Enemy Rush - Fight against time in this special Time Attack Mode. Start the game clock with 30 seconds and increase the clock with each enemy you kill!
- Make it Rain – Get rich quick! Enemies and chests drop tons of gold!
- Unbreakable - Equipable items have infinite durability. Never worry about breakage again!
- Challenge System: A newly introduced RPG-like system that fits on top of the existing games and provides a myriad of challenges for players to complete. Players can level up and obtain Vault Coins to be used in the Vault.
- The Vault: A treasure trove of unlockables and gameplay loot can be purchased with Vault Coins earned via the Challenge System.
- Character Visualizer: This UI visualizer tracks which characters the players and their friends most often use. Players can utilize the tool to create a more balanced multiplayer dungeon crew, or to see which under-used characters they should try out next.
- Leaderboards & Connected Arcade: Players can track how they stack up against their friends through leaderboards, as well as view a full breakdown of gameplay related stats.
12. Commander Keen
Commander Keen: Invasion of the Vorticons:
- Episode 1: Marooned on Mars (Dec. 14th 1990)
- Episode 2: The Earth Explodes (1991)
- Episode 3: Keen Must Die! (1991)
Commander Keen's very first adventure, and the debut of id's groundbreaking side-scrolling technology. In the game you play the role of Commander Keen: the alter-ego of an eight year-old genius by the name of Billy Blaze. When Billy learns that the Earth is in danger, he dons his brother's football helmet and his homemade interstellar spaceship to become Commander Keen -- Defender of the Earth!
Commander Keen in Goodbye Galaxy!:
- Episode 4: Secret of the Oracle (1991)
- Episode 5: The Armageddon Machine (1991)
You are eight-year-old Billy Blaze, boy genius to your neighborhood. Commander Keen to the rest of the universe. It's time to grab your trusty pogo stick and neural stunner, climb into the cockpit of your homemade Megarocket and blast off for the Shadowlands. To prevent the obliteration of life as we know it, you'll have to battle your way past deadly hazards and devious creatures, or end up as space toast.
Categories in common with Commander Keen: Action
13. Rise of Nations
Rise of Nations is a real-time strategy game developed by Big Huge Games and published by Microsoft Game Studios. Players lead one of 18 civilizations through 8 ages of world history, starting with the Ancient Age and ending with the Information Age. Players can win by destroying other civilizations, with a territory advantage, by building and protecting a Wonder, or by having the highest score. A remastered version of his classic is available on Steam under the name Rise of Nations: Extended Edition.
Categories in common with Rise of Nations: Strategy
14. Mushroom Wars
PLEASE WELCOME FREE MULTPLAYER UPDATE!
You are to become a General of the Mushroom Army. As a fearless commander and skillful strategist, your role is to battle opposing tribes, capture and hold settlements, defensive towers, and armories, to increase the size of your Mushroom forces and conquer the battlefield!
Mushroom Wars, originally released for PlayStation 3, was named one of PSN’s top 25 games and became critically acclaimed all around the world. The intuitive controls merge seamlessly with its challenging gameplay, providing a unique introduction to the real-time strategy genre. While easy to pick-up for beginners, Mushroom Wars features enough gameplay depth and strategy to inspire the most experienced players.
This friendly-looking RTS can scratch your strategy itch!
Complete a fascinating Campaign, jump into Skirmish mode to play single battles against up to three computer-controlled opponents, or challenge other players in Multiplayer battles!
- Varying multiplayer modes: king of the hill, domination, capture
- Up to four players and 4000 units in a battle simultaneously
- Maximum action in five-minute matches
- Strategic resource management: Mushroom hordes perform both as fighting units and an important consumable resource for upgrades.
- Skill-based gameplay with fair competition
15. Kopanito All-Stars Soccer
You are the stats. Super-moves also are skill-based, the better you play, the more of them you gain during a match. Some super-moves can neutralize opponent's super-moves.
It may not look serious, but we guarantee, that it is. Kopanito's match engine is well-balanced. Use slide tackle to intercept passes or knock-down opponents (or even score a goal!). Pass the ball straight to your teammates (ground or air) or pass the ball between opponents. Score goals using chip shots or by swerving the ball using slow-motion shots. There are various set pieces, like corner kicks or throw-ins too, but no rules apart from that! Don’t forget, it is a fast-paced game - it might be funny and cartoonish, but it’s not that easy. Try it yourself!⚽️ Crush your opponent with a super-moveIf you play well-enough, you will be awarded with a super-move. Then you can pull the ball using a super-strong magnet (because why not) or teleport into a different spot on the field, activate a big windmaker to blow things out of your goal-line, perform a super-shot that knockout opponents down on the path of the ball and freeze your opponents with the freeze super-move.⚽️ Try it with your friendsThere is support for up to 5 controllers (4 gamepads + keyboard). Try the game with your buddies in a friendly match in various game modes – in any desired combination including 5 vs AI game or play in cooperation through a tournament. You can create own tournaments (league, knockout or league + knockout). You decide about stadium, ball and number of teams. You are the Boss here!⚽️ Online multi-playerYou can play with other players around the world in quick match modes: Duel (1 vs 1), Doubles (2 vs 2), Chaos (3 vs 3), Complete (5 vs 5). The Create Party mode allows to customize an online match by choosing teams, stadium, decide of the match duration and invite friends to play against. Neat feature is that local friends can participate in online modes too.⚽️ AI won’t let you restFour different difficulty levels. The easiest one is a child's play, while the last one... you'll pull your hair out trying to beat the game. Also, there’s a practice mode if you just want to learn basic moves.⚽️ Many competitions and teamsComplete 17 tournaments and leagues in different parts of the world with regional national teams. A tournament consist of a group stage and knockout stage. In a league we apply a round-robin system. Depending on the type of event, there can be 12, 16, 24 or more teams competing. You can choose from 100+ national teams (even the most exotic ones) from all over the world and play on 7 stadiums.⚽️ Goal replays and GIF generatorYour awesome goals and incredible actions can be converted to an animated GIF and shared with your friends on a different the social media channels. See the collection of GIFs created by the community.⚽️ Bringing back memoriesClear inspirations for the game were classics such as Nintendo World Cup (graphics, crazy super-moves), Sensible Soccer and Kick Off (skill-based gameplay). We've spent countless hours on these games 20 years ago So why not to make something similar today? Having a choice is a good thing.
⚽️ Kopanito on IndieDB ● Facebook ● Twitter ● YouTube ● Official Site
16. Project Starship
Project Starship is an arcade bullet-hell with random mechanics. No match will ever be the same. Who will you be? Garret or Gwen? Will you save the world from the mighty cthulhu?
Guide your hero trough storms of bullets, challenge demons and gods, in an epic and adrenalinich fight with the unknown, where everything is obscure and arcane. Go Deeper, find the hidden eye that everything watch.
17. Cossacks 2: Battle for Europe
Cossacks 2: Battle for Europe is a strategy game developed by GSC Game World. It came out on 19-06-2006. cdv Software Entertainment published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Cossacks 2: Battle for Europe is available on PC.
Categories in common with Cossacks 2: Battle for Europe: Strategy
18. Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
Step into the life of Sohta, the young son of a family that has just set up a dry cleaners shop in the idyllic town of Fuji no Hana. In his interactions with the town's unique residents, episodic mysteries are revealed that portend to the strange events surrounding the appearance of a giant monster every Friday. And finally, when Friday evening falls, the giant monster will appear right before your eyes!
Collect the "Monster Glims" scattered around town to form Monster Cards, and once you've collected five cards, Sohta can battle his friends for dominance. Winning at Monster Cards gives you the chance to collect useful information, more Monster Glims, and even to cast a secret spell on your friends that will make them fall down at your whim. Why? Because that's the rules!
A touching drama about family, friendship, and the innocence of being a child unfolds against hand-drawn backgrounds, charming music, and memorable characters.
Categories in common with Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale:
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
19. Darkwind: War on Wheels
Battle for survival and supremacy in a gritty post-apocalyptic world of vehicular combat where strategy and tactics determines who wins.
Darkwind is a simultaneous turn-based, physics-based game. It is often described as "X-Com meets Mad Max" or "Car Wars [1980s boardgame] Online".
Darkwind is the only car game we know of that combines accurate physics with turn-based play. Not just turn based racing and Death-racing (with multiple cars), but also combats with up to 20 vehicles is where you realise why turn based is a must in this game. Running 10 trucks at once through a slaver ambush in Badlands, managing speed, steering, gun fire from anywhere up to 8 points on a truck would not be possible in real time.
Manage your gang, train your characters, design your own cars and scavenge for parts. Make your fortune in racing, deathracing and arena combat leagues, or venture into the wilderness and engage in tense multiplayer battles with pirates, traders and other players.
Trade for parts, cars and weapons in the dynamic economy of a world where your characters will age, sustain permanent injuries, and die. The detailed weapon stats, and the detailed combat system with physics, critical hits, injuries and healing, psychology, leadership and perma-death ensures a strategic challenge like few other games.
Award winning in the indie gaming community, acclaimed in the main-stream computer gaming press and praised in the war-gaming media: play it yourself to find out why.
20. Space Marshals 2
The sci-fi wild west adventure in outer space continues with Space Marshals 2. This tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his struggle against the criminal elements of the galaxy.
This isn’t your ordinary dual-stick shooter. The emphasis is on tactical combat and stealth, rather than just spraying bullets, and there’s a story!
Use the environment to your advantage. Avoid attacks by taking cover. Flank enemies for extra efficiency, but avoid getting flanked yourself! Use the tools of the trade to gain an edge - frag grenades, flash bangs, drones, gun turrets, proximity mines and much more…
Choose your approach carefully. Some say running into the fray, guns blazing, isn’t always the answer. Use distractions to single out opponents. Use stealth takedowns and silenced weapons to covertly reduce the enemy numbers. Hack gun turrets to turn on their masters. Lure different enemy factions together and let them fight each other.
LOAD-OUT & GEAR
Choosing your load-out is a big part of your tactics. In addition to body armor and grenades you can carry one two-handed and one single-handed weapon - and there’s something for everyone. Shotguns, handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, crossbows, energy weapons, throwing axes and more.
• Tactical top-down shooter
• Gorgeous, stylistic HD graphics rendered with Metal
• 20 missions with performance based rewards. TAMI is watching you!
• Wide selection of weapons and gear. Over 70 different weapons.
• Multiple factions to fight – or pitch against each other
• MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
• iCloud save game support
• Game Center achievements
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本語, 繁体中文, русский, Português do Brasil
22. Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival
The Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival game is a brand-new way to play
with your favorite Animal Crossing characters. Your amiibo figures are
front-and-center in this party game, and you’ll get to use them with fun
content. Bring to life an expansive and dynamic board game where the
board is based on the months of the year like the core Animal Crossing
series. The goal? Make your villager the happiest in town and party hard
with your friends.
Party with favorite Animal Crossing characters like Isabelle and Tom
Nook—who have become amiibo.
Experience the Animal Crossing universe in light-hearted board games
based on the calendar, including the four seasons and seasonal events.
Bring your amiibo to the party, collect Happy Points, play with your
friends, and save your Happy Points to your amiibo to expand your own
game even more.
Use Animal Crossing amiibo cards in fun minigames.
Categories in common with Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival: Action
Platform: Wii U
24. Beasts Battle 2
Beasts Battle 2 is a turn-based strategy game in which you assemble an army and fight hordes of enemies. Peace in a fantasy kingdom has been shattered by the return of the Necromancer – a creature of darkness that wishes to enslave all living beings. Assemble the best warriors from all over the kingdom and achieve victory in an epic conflict.
In the Beasts Battle world, you travel alongside the princess of the kingdom, exploring new lands and fighting a variety of opponents, some of which may decide to join your army. Every creature possesses special skills, opening up opportunities for various battle tactics.
• An exciting campaign plot that takes you through varied areas
• Turn-based combat system
• Over 20 varied characters that can be upgraded.
• Hero leveling and skill tree
• Numerous artifacts with unique properties and a spellbook
• Highly detailed character models and game locations
• Bonus quests, dungeons and endless arenas
25. Touhou Double Focus
After getting sucked into a magical book, Aya and Momiji must find their way back home. Swap between the two girls in battle, so you can utilize their abilities to gain the advantage. Explore every nook and cranny to unravel the mystery of the Book World!
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Online features may be terminated at any time.
*Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation®Plus membership.
2GB minimum save size
Online Play (Required)
Licensed to and published by NIS America, Inc.After getting sucked into a magical book, Aya and Momiji must find their way back home. Swap between the two girls in battle, so you can utilize their abilities to gain the advantage. Explore every nook and cranny to unravel the mystery of the Book World!
Categories in common with Touhou Double Focus:
26. Temple Run: Brave
TEMPLE RUN: BRAVE IS AN OFFICIAL APP FROM IMANGI AND DISNEY/PIXAR WITH AN ALL NEW LOOK AND NEW ARCHERY FEATURE!
From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app in the App Store. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!
New features just for Temple Run: Brave --
• Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
• New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
• All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
• Play as Merida and King Fergus from Disney/Pixar Brave
• Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 USD worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
• Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
• Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
• Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with your friends
• Endless play!
What critics have to say about the original Temple Run:
• “Best endless running game in the App Store… You’ll love every minute” – AppleNApps.com
• “A fast and frenzied iPhone experience.” – IGN.com
• “Most thrilling and fun running game in a while, possibly ever.” – TheAppera.com
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties and some third parties.
27. Bloons TD
Play the classic Bloons TD mobile version that started one of the most popular strategy game franchises ever!
Achieve total Bloon popping satisfaction in this signature monkey-infused tower defense game. With an army of dart monkeys and a multitude of towers and weapons at your disposal can you pop all the bloons before they escape?
Bloons® TD for iPhone / iPod touch features all of your favorite towers and upgrades, including the almighty Super Monkey.
Can you battle your way through 50 challenging levels over 15 exciting tracks and unlock all the gold medals to become the TD master?
* All of the Bloons® TD favorites including dart monkeys, tack towers, blade shooters, bomb cannons and super monkeys.
* 5 differently themed map packs with 6 classic online levels and 9 brand new exclusive iPhone tracks!
* 3 difficulty levels on each track with bronze, silver and gold medals to unlock.
* Continue with the madness in freeplay mode once you have mastered a track.
* Intuitive touch interface with two different control systems.
*Updated control system making selection of towers easier. Spikes, Pineapples and Glue can now be placed quickly by dragging a set on and tapping anywhere on the path to continue placing.
If you want the latest and greatest version of Bloons TD, including co-op multiplayer, check out Bloons TD 5!
28. Dungeon Maker
- Best Indie in Google Play Best of 2018! (Japan, Korea, Thailand)
- Selected as one of Top 10 games in Google Indie Game Festival 2018! (Korea)
Prepare for battle - a mob of heroes is about to invade your territory!
Build traps facilities in your dungeon, hire monsters, discover relics with mysterious power, and protect your dungeon from heroes that came to take you down.
- 9 Dark Lords with special skills!
- 260+ monsters and heroes
- 160+ traps and facilities for your dungeon
- 240+ relics with mysterious power
- Various EVENTS filled with surprises
- Various elements that can be unlocked throughout gameplay
- and more…!
We are planning to add more Dark Lords, traps, monsters, and more game modes!
◆ CREATE YOUR OWN DUNGEON
Think carefully when placing traps, facilities, and monsters into your dungeon. Strong strategy will help you survive the swarm of heroes and allow you to unlock more elements for your dungeon. May your dungeon endure the bravest heroes there are!
◆ EXPLORE YOUR FATE
Choose your fate from a selection of fate cards every day. If you wish to battle, heroes will come, and if you wish for surprises, a special event will take place.
Choose the fate you want as the master of your dungeon.
※ Note: THIS GAME IS COMPLETELY OFFLINE!
As Dungeon Maker does not have a server, all of its data is stored on the user's device only. If you delete the app, you may not be able to recover your gameplay data. Please save your progress using the cloud storage option within the game.
You can request a refund using Google's refund button within 2 hours from purchasing the app.
However, you will not be able to get a refund after 2 hours.
In-app billing is an offline game that can not be redeemed and suspended, so the developer can not process refunds. Only refunds through Google is possible.
If you want to get a refund due to change of mind, please ask for a refund in the address below.
Categories in common with Dungeon Maker: Strategy
29. ANNO: Build an Empire
***ANNO: One of the world’s most successful city-builder strategy games is now available on smartphone and tablet!
5/5 Very fun and addictive game
5/5 Good way to pass time and challenge yourself to bring up a civilization.
5/5 I've always loved base and empire building games, but for a mobile game it's amazing. It's now my second favorite game ever!!!
BUILD YOUR EMPIRE STONE BY STONE: Construct a wide range of buildings to meet each one of their needs, such as entertainment, education or religion.
MANAGE more than 60 resources and 150 different buildings, to take advantage of the special traits they offer.
BECOME A CITY PLANNER: Prove yourself to be a smart city-planner by raising metropolises and find the right mix of residential complexes, production facilities and infrastructure.
ACQUIRE more power with your ever growing empire: build a big fleet, discover new islands and widen your realm step by step.
ENJOY every island in the game. They are unique and offer specific resources which you can plant and harvest!
INVITE friends to join the game and trade resources with each other. Play your cards right as a diplomatic merchant, and you'll get all the resources you'll need!
CHAT with thousands of players and stay in touch with the ANNO community!
JOIN YOUR COMMUNITY!
*requires iOS 7.1 : iPad2, iPhone 4S or higher*
An internet connection is required to play ANNO: Build an Empire.
This game is free to download and play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
30. FarmVille 2: Country Escape
**App Store Best of 2014**
Escape to the world of farming, friends and fun! Go on farm adventures to collect rare goods and craft new recipes. Raise animals and grow your farm with friends. Join a farm Co-Op to trade and share or play on your own in Anonymous Mode. You can play FarmVille anytime, anywhere… even when not connected to the internet. Best of all, the world’s most popular farming game is free to play!
** “FarmVille is back and this time, it’s portable” – TIME **
** ""Officially not just for Facebook anymore"" - Los Angeles Times **
** ""They may have built the best FarmVille game of the series"" - Kotaku **
- CRAFT a variety of baked gourmet goods like classic country apple pies
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- FISH with your fellow farmers and sell your catch at Pike’s Landing
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast and then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery and take a spin at the Prize Wheel"
The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc and its partners.
31. Sparkle Unleashed
Experience the fabled Sparkle brand action puzzle like never before! Make your way through a secluded world of mystery, light magical braziers and discover a way to banish the darkness once and for all.
Sparkle Unleashed features superbly polished action puzzle gameplay. Match three or more like colored orbs to make them disappear. Chain three matches to earn a potent powerup.
Overcome Chained Orbs, Rock Orbs, Survival levels and other exciting challenges. For the first time in a Sparkle series game, the Orb Slinger floats along the bottom of the screen providing a fresh way to experience the beloved Sparkle gameplay.
Unlock great powerups such as Frost Ray, Purple Flame, and Color Wipe and select to use the ones you like the most.
Travel through a secluded world of mystery, light magical braziers and carve a path of light through the darkness as you conquer 108 increasingly challenging levels. Two additional levels of challenge provide an incredible challenge for those who yearn it.
- Ultra-polished match-three marble shooter gameplay
- Chained Orbs, Rock Orbs and more all new challenges
- An arsenal of 18 potent powerups to choose from
- Immersive soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
- 108 challenging levels, Survival mode and three difficulty settings
32. Beach Buggy Blitz
"Beach Buggy Blitz is an absolute triumph in iOS racing and will keep players glued to the screen"
- 148 Apps 4/5
Drive your hot-rod beach buggy as far as you can into the uncharted depths of a mysterious tropical island!
Swerve and smash through a gorgeously detailed and completely destructible world packed with Tiki statues, grass shacks, giant crabs and lava monsters. Explore sun-swept beaches, secret caves, fog-shrouded swamps, ruined temples and erupting volcanoes in this action-packed quest of discovery and mayhem!
Build a performance-boosting collection of upgrades and powerups! Unlock new vehicles like the Lightning muscle car and Rock Stomper monster truck. Upgrade your cars and customize their paint jobs. Collect wacky new characters. Unlock and upgrade amazing powerups like the fire-spitting Boost, the coin-tastic Coin Bubble, and a Shield that turns you into a unstoppable smash-everything force of destruction!
•“Infinite Drive” Environment •
Drive for miles and miles in a detailed procedural world that never plays the same way twice.
• Tons of Unlockable Content •
Unlock new cars and characters, upgrade cars, and improve your game with performance-boosting powerups and gadgets.
• Intuitive controls •
Easy to pick up and play, challenging to master. Supports tilt , touch-screen, and now game controllers!
• Incredible physics •
Detailed off-road powersliding physics with fully modeled, animated suspensions. From monster trucks to sports cars, every vehicle feels unique.
• Game Center Enabled •
Earn GameCenter Achievement points and compare your Leaderboard scores with your friends!
• iCloud Support •
With iCloud enabled, you can back up your save game and all your purchases, and even continue your game on multiple devices!
NOTICE TO PARENTS
Please be advised that it is possible to make In-App Purchases within Beach Buggy Blitz.
If you encounter any problems running the game, please email a description of the issue, your device type and OS version to [email protected] Thank you for your patience and support while we work to make this game 100% awesome.
33. HARVEST MOON: Seeds Of Memories
Please note HARVEST MOON: Seeds of Memories is compatible with iPhone 5S or later, iPad Air 1 or later, iPad Mini 2 or later, and iPod Touch 6 or later devices.
A Memorable Harvest Moon Experience!
The original farming and life simulation game that started it all is now available on iOS with a full Harvest Moon experience and original story!
Tasked with the job of revitalizing a farm, you'll need to befriend the villagers in town to unlock the Seeds of Memories!
You might get one by giving a villager their favorite item, catching a giant fish, or by raising your first cow!
● Grow a variety of crops, flowers, and trees! See if you can discover new kinds of mutations!
● Raise livestock like cows, sheep, and chickens!
● Take your horse for a jaunt around town!
● Take care of pets like your trusty dog!
● With 10 marriageable candidates -- 5 guys and 5 gals -- everyone will be able to find that special someone they're looking for!
● Upgrade your tools to find the highest-quality items!
● Participate in contests and festivals like the Cooking Contest and Starry Night Festival!
● Cook, fish, forage, and mine to your heart’s content!
Harvest Moon has always been about building a successful life, which means running a successful farm, and also building a meaningful life with friends and family. It is completely up to you on how you accomplish that!
Are you up to the challenge of collecting all of the Seeds of Memories?
34. Dominions 5 - Warriors of the Faith
You are a God! You are master and ruler of a loyal nation. You have unimaginable powers at your disposal. You have claimed this world as yours. But there are others who stand in your way. You must defeat and destroy these pretenders. Only then can you ascend to godhood and become the new Pantokrator.
In Dominions you take control of a powerful being that rules a nation and aspires to godhood. The type of Pretender Gods can vary from magically powerful arch mages to huge titans or large monuments. The pretender gods have different strengths dependent on what kind of god you choose and what nation you play.
When you start the game you decide what kind of god you are and how your Dominion affects your lands, followers and sacred soldiers. It is an expression of your divine might and the faith of your followers. If your dominion dies, so do you. Your dominion also inspires your sacred warriors and gives them powers derived from your dominion.
In order to win and become the one true god you have to defeat your enemies one of three different ways: conquer their lands, extinguish their dominion or claim the Thrones of Ascension.
New for Dominions 5 is that a God's bless effects can be customized in detail giving a new set of choices for the aspiring Gods. Battles have also received a major change and now feature simultaneous movement for all participating units. Fireballs and arrows will now fly at the same time as everyone is moving and watching large battles will be quicker than before.
Dominions is set in a fantasy world that draws inspiration from historical nations, cultures and myths. You will not encounter the elves of conventional fantasy in this game. Instead you might lead a nation of vanir from old norse myth. Aztecs, romans, israelites, greeks, kievian rus and lovecraftian horrors are just a few of the inspirational sources of the game.
The first Dominions game was released in 2002 and was well received by strategy gamers. Since then Dominions has been much refined and Dominions series is still actively played making it one of the longest running 4x turn based strategy games.
Develop your tiny village to a grand medieval empire with a thriving economy and happy villagers! Find spots for mining ore, harvest the crops of your farms and collect coins as taxes from your folk. Build jousting fields, taverns, marketplaces and beautify your city with impressive statues, magnificent monuments and lush gardens. But there are also dangers lurking close by. Bandits are in the area, looking to plunder and pillage your peaceful town. Build barracks, guard towers and recruit brave soldiers to protect your citizens from harm. You rule the whole empire from your castle and make sure your inhabitants have fun and stay happy!
- City-building gameplay set in medieval times
- Cute inhabitants with their own daily routines
- Complex economy sim and deep production chains
- Dozens of different town and production buildings
- Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
- Diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
- Unrestricted sandbox gameplay mode
36. Elements: Epic Heroes
The dark forces have taken control over the realm!
Lead the epic heroes to defeat the Dark Lord and clear the darkness from the world!
SIMPLE & INTUITIVE MECHANICS
• Tap to control your heroes and go towards an enemy to attack!
• Activate deadly skills to clear the dark forces from the realm!
REAL TIME BOSS RAID
• Team up with four other players in real time to defeat raid bosses!
• Fight together against the Dragon or challenge the Dark Knight!
• Test your limits by progressing through the Infinite Tower!
• The higher the floor you reach, the more rewards you will get!
• Try to rank the highest on the leaderboards for amazing rewards!
• Become the leader in various leaderboards!
• Make friends at Skyrock through the global chat!
• Add friends and hire each other as mercenaries!
• Collect gems to upgrade your gear!
• Enhance your equipment to make your character even stronger!
*A network connection is required to play.
*Tablets supported! Want to enjoy Elements: Epic Heroes with a big screen? No problem! Download Elements: Epic Heroes on your tablet now!
37. LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids
The highly popular LEGO® Ninjago™ videogame franchise is back with high-kicking action and adventure! Based on the first five new episodes of the animated TV series, “LEGO Ninjago Rebooted,” players will battle and defend New Ninjago City where the Ninjas face a technological threat by the evil Overlord and his robotic army of Nindroids. Using swift combo attacks, unique fighting moves, special weapons and new vehicles, the Ninjas must fight with all their might to save Ninjago.
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
'LEGO NINJAGO: NINDROIDS software © 2014 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2014 The LEGO group. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
38. Gods and Glory: Throne wars
Build an empire and clash with other players from across the world in epic MMO battles. Gods and Glory is the ultimate mobile strategy game with over 3 million players from 130 countries.
Dive into the heat of battle with your heroes, conquer new lands for valuable resources, build a sprawling capital and harness the power of the gods… these are only some of the exciting adventures that await you in Gods & Glory!
- FIGHT in unique role playing battles
- BUILD & DEFEND your capital from incoming invasions
- CONQUER the neighbouring realms for useful resources
- RULE and expand your empire as you wish
- UNITE in powerful alliances with friends and fellow players from over 130 countries
- SUMMON the power of six different gods and harness their powers in battle
Join the official game community and participate in our competitions to snag valuable prizes!
PLEASE NOTE! Gods and Glory: Age of Kings is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
You can also get one of our digital subscriptions.
A network connection is also required.
Auto-renewing subscriptions grant you great game benefits.
The following types of subscription are available:
- Individual “Conqueror” subscription per 1 month for 4,99 USD.
- Individual “Demigod” subscription per 1 month for 24,99 USD.
- Individual “Godlike” subscription per 1 month for 99,99 USD.
- Alliance “Patron” subscription per 1 month for 4,99 USD.
Once you subscribe, the funds will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account at the end of the subscription period. The payment for the subscription will be processed within 24 hours before the current subscription expires. The subscription may be canceled in your iTunes account settings immediately after the purchase, but not later than 24 hours before the current subscription expires. If the subscription is canceled, its bonuses remain active for the paid period.
Warriors, we’re unable to reply to your AppStore reviews, but you’re welcome to send us your questions and feedback via the “Report a problem” form in the game settings as well as via our app page. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
39. Iron Blade
Fate doesn’t make a hero -- you must grab your blade and become one yourself!
Forge your destiny in Iron Blade; a thrilling action RPG set in a medieval Europe filled with monsters and magic. Explore a world brought to life with console-quality graphics as the innovative -- yet easy-to-learn -- combat system throws you into one heart-pounding battle after another!
Collect amazing weapons, explore breathtaking real-world locations and test your skills against millions of other players, as you build your own domain and engage in exciting PvP challenges.
AN EPIC ODYSSEY:
- A demonic army approaches! Soon, they will devour all of humanity unless you can fulfill the prophecy and seal them away for good.
- Unravel a plot full of intrigue and bitter betrayal as you fight through the challenging story missions.
- Explore a world rich in lore and set in a fantastic alternate-reality Europe, full of legendary warriors and arcane mysteries.
- Your adventure will take you through many awe-inspiring locations, from fighting off demon knights in Notre Dame to banishing vampires in Transylvania.
- Everyone can enjoy the deep and thrilling combat controls, which were specially designed for mobile and allow you to smoothly perform amazing chains of attacks against numerous enemies.
- Develop your own fighting style by linking up taps and swipes to perform monster-crushing combos.
- Face a fearsome variety of foes from vampires to undead soldiers, each brought to life with amazing graphics, animations and combat abilities.
- Unleash deadly special attacks and finishing moves that deliver a grisly end to any who dare challenge you.
MASTER LEGENDARY POWERS
- Collect a massive selection of weapons and armor along your adventure.
- Upgrade your gear to customize your combat strengths and style.
- Unleash devastating spells and skills on your foes.
COMPETE WITH PLAYERS
- Establish your own domain that you can fortify with a castle.
- Acquire and upgrade castle defenders to protect your domain and its resources while you’re away.
- Raid other players’ castles to crush their defenses and loot their most valuable resources for yourself!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
40. Lophis roguelike
We fused card games and roguelikes together to make the best single player deckbuilder we could. Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power, and Dark Dungeon Survival -Lophis Fate Card Rougelike is a single-player RPG card game.
The game incorporates the popular Roguelike game elements and creates rich unknowns and diversity, ensuring that the game experience is different for each time. In the game world, players need to make choices when encounter emergencies, and defeat the enemies in the adventure combat by establishing card group strategies so as to complete the adventure tour of the roles.
【Independent role story】
There are six different careers of roles with different career skills and exclusive cards. Each role has an independent plot and independent battle ending.
【Different chapters of the plot】
A total of four chapters are included. Maps and the regional guardians of each chapter are randomly generated. Players need to defeat the final boss to clear the stage.
【A Large number of emergencies】
Random emergencies will occur during the game and different decisions need to be made so the entire adventure may be influenced. Currently more than 60 emergencies have been designed in the game.
【Brain-burning card group building】
The card group building in the game adopts the method of DBG, which means players do not have to choose from a big card pool to build their own card group. There will be a set of initial card groups according to different careers. Players can constantly acquire other cards during the game process and gradually perfect the card groups that are suit them.
41. Plants vs. Zombies HD
Get ready to soil your plants as a mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home. Use your arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants — Peashooters, Wall-nuts, Cherry bombs and more — to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they break down your door.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings
WINNER OF OVER 30 GAME OF THE YEAR AWARDS*
50 FUN-DEAD LEVELS
Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode — through day, night, fog, in a swimming pool, on the rooftop and more. Plus fend off a continual wave of zombies as long as you can with Survival mode!
NOT GARDEN-VARIETY GHOULS
Battle zombie pole-vaulters, snorkelers, bucketheads and 26 more fun-dead zombies. Each has its own special skills, so you'll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all.
SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE ZOMBIE
Be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds. Zombies love brains so much they'll jump, run, dance, swim and even eat plants to get into your house. Open the Almanac to learn more about all the zombies and plants to help plan your strategy.
FIGHT LONGER, GET STRONGER
Earn 49 powerful perennials as you progress and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more.
GROW WITH YOUR GAME
Show off your zombie-zapping prowess by earning 46 awesome achievements.
Need coins for great new stuff? Buy up to 600,000 coins right from the Main Menu.
*Original Mac downloadable game.
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information. This app contains direct links to the Internet.
42. Mutant Fighting Cup 2
The beasts are back in Mutant Fighting Cup 2! BIGGER! BETTER! MORE FEARSOME THAN EVER! Evolve, mutate and train your monsters to win the monster championship in hard brutal turn-based strategy battles!
- FIGHT! Take on monstrous opponents and powerful bosses across the globe!
- TRAIN! Choose your dog, cat, rat or turtle animal and command them in combat!
- EVOLVE! Use mutant genes to change breed and gain awesome new abilities!
- METAMORPHOSIS! Mix and match genes to unlock over 1 million creature combinations!
- STRATEGY! Use skills and power ups wisely in extreme RPG tournaments!
- PVP! Challenge your friends to player-vs-player multiplayer action!
- WIN! Win trophies, achievements and compete with players on the leaderboards!
Evolve your monster and win the Mutant Fighting Cup!
43. Dual Hearts
Long, long ago, the real world and dream world were one and the same. But because of the dark thoughts in people's minds, the Nightmare was born and threatened to end the world. A brave sage appeared and, by using the Holy Instruments and the Dream Stone, sealed the Nightmare away into the holy land. Peace was restored but the world is now separated into the real world and dream world.
Years later, people forgot what has happened, and only recalled the events as a legend. Many have also heard about the Dream Stone sealed within the Temple of Dreams. Enter our hero, Rumble, a Ruinseeker (a high ranked treasure hunter) who wish to find the Dream Stone. At the same time, in the Dreamworld, a Baku (a weird looking animal that lives in the Dreamworld) who Rumble later names Tumble accidentally drops the box which holds 7 keys to the seal of the Temple. The keys went and hid in different people's dreams. To retrieve them, one must enter the dream and seek out the keys. Tumble can enter the dreams but there are many monsters within dreams and puzzles that he may need help with. Rumble realize he must get the keys in order to find the Dream Stone. Seeing that the two can help meet each other's goals, Rumble and Tumble decides to work together.
In Dual Hearts, Rumble and Tumble will travel around Sonno Island, meeting the people there and seek out those whose dreams holds one of the seven keys. Each dream is different as each person is different, which means that the enemies and puzzles Rumble will encounter will be different in each dream he visits. Within the dreamworld, everything is filled with gold and gems - even the boss is a giant money bag.
Within the dreams, Rumble will be able to use the Holy Instruments (in the form of a spear and sword) to fight enemies there. Rumble can use both weapons at the same time enabling him to do a variety of combo attacks. Tumble will help Rumble by carrying him on his back, enabling him to reach higher planes. He can also perform different attacks like the Breath Attack.
In order to advance, there are a variety of puzzles for our heroes to solve. For example, in one puzzle, you will be presented with movable blocks, several switches and a closed door. You must figure out which switch will open the door and move the block on the switch. If you run into any problems, you can always talk to Tumble or the Dream Sheep for hints and help.
Categories in common with Dual Hearts: Action
Platform: PlayStation 2
44. Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst
Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst is an action-RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Sonic Team. It came out on 13-06-2005. SEGA published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst is available on PC.
Yuji Naka produced the game. Takao Miyoshi directed the game. It was scored by Fumie Kumatani and Hideaki Kobayashi.
45. My Farm Life
My Farm Life is a strategy-arcade game developed by Aliasworlds Entertainment. It came out on 24-02-2011. It was published by Alawar Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
My Farm Life is available on PC.
46. Gnomes Garden 3: The thief of castles
"The gnome princess has finally come home. She managed to make peace with the trolls and befriend their queen, but at home evil was afoot: a warlock collector stole the gnome monarch’s castle along with the royal family! The princess must gather a team and set off on a new adventure to save her loved ones!
Set off with her through uncharted lands full of mystery and unbelievable creatures in the exciting casual fantasy/strategy game Gnomes Garden 3.
Lots of different objectives, more than 40 levels, a fun plot, simple and engrossing gameplay, and new game elements: all this and more awaits in a special magical world. Manage resources and building construction, plant magic giant trees, and fight against the dastardly warlock and his mass of followers. Simple gameplay and concise insructions will help you dive right in. Just don’t forget about the princess’ immense magical power if you get stuck!
Gnomes Garden 3 — track the evil warlock to the Grey Wastelands!
- An extraordinary magical world whose source of magic is ancient gardens.
- An upbeat plot, colorful comics and charming characters!
- A multitude of varied quests and new gameplay elements.
- Colorful trophies.
- Over 40 unique levels.
- Unusual enemies: sentient plants, gremlins, stone dormice and... krakens.
- 4 unique locations: the magic forest, crystal caves, desert and Grey Wastelands.
- Useful bonuses: speed up work, stop time, run fast.
- Simple controls and a well-designed tutorial..
- Over 20 hours of exciting gameplay for all ages.
- Pleasant themed music."
47. Battle Bruise
Stay atop a mountain of corpses!
Fight numerous swarms of enemies, while dealing with the changing terrain. Explosions will create holes, while pile of corpses will form little mountains.
This game isn't messy. It's MESS ITSELF!
The game features:
- The main "Arcade mode", and,
- The optional "Car Defense" mode, where you defend your parked vehicle with turrets
- Around 5 classes of weapons
- 5 different enemies with distinct behaviors, and a final boss
- Soundtrack by Txai, inspired on Pothead Zombies series
48. Military Madness: Nectaris (2009)
The Military is back for a new generation of recruits! The classic turn-based strategy series Military Madness, a.k.a. Nectaris, is exploding onto PlayStation®Network with a platoon of new features. Coordinate strategies or taunt foes in team or vs. multiplayer modes for up to 4 people, offline or online. Customize the all-new commander unit by selecting from 20 unique abilities as it leads your forces in multiplayer. Command respect as you increase your rank as you march up the leaderboards on your mission to prove you're the top general around. This is the maddest game in the series yet!
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
49. Gnomes Garden New home
After defeating the sorcerer collector, the gnomes returned the castle to its old form. But it still stood in the grey wasteland, and there nothing could grow. The princess was worried that her people would soon run out of food and start to starve. So she makes the decision to set off on a journey to find the secret Green Recipe.
Get ready for adventure through an unknown land full of secrets and mysticism in the thrilling, casual fantasy strategy game Gnomes Garden: New home. Tons of different objectives, more than 40 levels, a fun plot, and simple and captivating gameplay: that is what's waiting for you this very moment. Restore ancient cars, plant magic gardens, manage resources and build buildings. Simple gameplay and clear training let you dive right into the basics with ease. And if things get tough, don't forget about the princess' powerful magic!
Gnomes Garden: New home — Obtain the Crystal of Eternal Light and return prosperity!
50. Stealing the Diamond
Now that Henry has escaped from prison it's time for him to get back out there and make (read: steal) some money. A local museum has recently unveiled it's latest exhibit, the Tunisian Diamond. Help Henry decide which ways to get into the museum and steal the diamond!
-Features 40 unique fails!
-Three different endings, you could keep it low key, or charge in!
-Fail menus make it easy to go back to the previous choice and see all the possible scenarios!
-Achievements will give you that extra little thing to hunt for!
This game is the sequel to Escaping the Prison. Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.puffballsunited.escapingtheprison&hl=en