The best games like Clandestine are:
- arrow_rightHalf-Life 2
- arrow_rightPAYDAY 2
- arrow_rightThe Darkness II
- arrow_rightGrim Fandango Remastered
- arrow_rightAlan Wake's American Nightmare
- arrow_rightDead by Daylight
- arrow_rightLittle Nightmares
100 Best Games Like Clandestine:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (36)
- PlayStation 4 (48)
- iOS (29)
- Android (16)
- macOS (90)
- Linux (56)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (44)
- Xbox (20)
- PlayStation 3 (45)
- PlayStation 2 (27)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (10)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (15)
- GameCube (13)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (7)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
1. Half-Life 2
Gordon Freeman became the most popular nameless and voiceless protagonist in gaming history. He is painted as the most famous scientist and a hero within the world of Half-Life, and for a good reason. In the first game he saved the planet from alien invasion, this time, when the invasion is already begun, the world needs his help one more time. And you, as a player, will help this world to survive. This time Gordon arrives in City 17, ravaged and occupied by Combines, where he meets his old Black Mesa friends.
What is different, aside from the overall design quality, is the use of Valve’s Source engine that not only expands on the fluidity of character model animations and movement but allows players to interact with a myriad of objects with the advanced and realistic (to an extent) physics. Classic Headcrab Zombies are revamped and have new variants that provide players with different threats. For a story-driven FPS, Half-Life 2 is unique in its plot delivery, and making in-game mechanics feel natural, be it platforming or driving.
2. PAYDAY 2
The gang is back, and they have bigger and better plans. Objective based cooperative FPS became more complicated. The classic group of Hoxton, Dallas, Chains and Wolf got reinforcement, and now Payday Gang consists of 21 heisters, some of which are based on movie characters or even Youtubers. Players will be able to customize their own private arsenal, their masks, and skills, to complete the missions in their own way, be it stealthy sneak-in or full frontal assault. After completing missions, players will receive EXP points, money and a chance to get a special item that can be a gun modification, mask or a safe containing weapon skins.
Payday 2 is a multiplayer game, meaning, that even during offline missions players will be followed by AI characters, whose loadouts, masks and perks can be customized as well. This game has been supported by the developers for many years, and amount of DLC speaks plenty of their dedication to the player base.
3. The Darkness II
With a gap of five years, Darkness II is a sequel for the first part of the franchise following the story of James Estacado. After becoming the don of the Franchetti family, he still fights the fact that his girlfriend Jenny died in the first game and fighting against the Darkness itself. Things turn pretty bad when a group of attackers catch James and his men off guard in a restaurant. Being severely injured he still refuses this powers even if they save them. The attack doesn't end so fast, and after an explosion, James is left to bleed out and die. James gives up and embraces the Darkness fighting off his attackers and begins his fight with the Brotherhood and his own sanity.
The core feature of the game is to control the tendrils. Being Darknesses spawns, two tendrils will help the player to fight off his enemies. You can execute people, throw them around and throw things at them. Also, you can use it to merely attack or defend yourself in any fighting situation. In case you will want to do the campaign with your friends, the game gives you Vendetass. The plot of it follows four hitmen from Jackie's family to stop the mysterious Brotherhood.
Categories in common with The Darkness II: Action
4. Grim Fandango Remastered
Grim Fandango Remastered is a rebuilt version of the original 1998 adventure game Grim Fandango. The game is set in the Land of the Dead, which is a unique in-between world on the souls’ way from the mortal world to the spiritual one. All the in-game characters appear in calaca-like style, so the whole atmosphere reminds of the Aztec belief of the afterlife. Players assume the role of a Grim Reaper Manuel “Manny” Calavera, who escorts souls on their travel through the Land of Dead. The story progress depends on the completion of quests and solving various puzzles. Players, in control of Manny, are able to interact with the environment in different ways including dialogues with other characters in order to get some hints and tips about current puzzles. According to game mechanics, players can never fail a mission or the whole game. The Remastered version includes numerous graphical improvements including repainted, hi-res character textures and new, dynamic lighting, which are expected to improve player experience.
5. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Alan Wake's American Nightmare is a third-person shooter game, a follow-up to 2010 Remedy Entertainment title Alan Wake. However, it is not a full-fledged sequel to the game but rather a spin-off. The game’s tone and style are much more light-hearted and comedic than in the original, and the color palette is significantly brighter.
The game’s story takes place two years after the original game in a fictional town Night Springs, Arizona. The series protagonist, Alan Wake, must defeat his dark doppelganger, Mr. Scratch to escape the Dark Place. American Nightmare’s gameplay is very similar to that of the original game; however, this time it is much more action-oriented, rather than story-driven. Its combat is centered around the same chief combat mechanic – focusing the flashlight on enemies on making them vulnerable to weapon.
6. Dead by Daylight
This asymmetric multiplayer horror game in which one of the players tries on the role of a brutal killer, while the other four try to escape. Survivors play with a third person perspective, and the killer uses the first-person camera. The game has no singleplayer.
Players can choose from 13 survivors and 12 killers. Each of them differs from each other with own upgrades system and special actions. There is no need to be polite and cooperative - every player for himself. Each level is procedurally generated, and each new round is offering a unique experience. The game engine selects from 10 presets,
The plot of the game tells a story about the supernatural being of The Entity, who created the world and populated it with serial killers. To save players have to perform a number of tasks, which include the repair of generators and other interactions with the items on the map. All actions with objects launch the so-called Skill Check - RNG that decides whether or not the action will be successful.
Categories in common with Dead by Daylight: Action
7. Little Nightmares
Heavily inspired by Limbo and Inside, Little Nightmares are telling a story of another lost child. Six is a starving little girl in a yellow raincoat, which is trapped in a mysterious vessel named the Maw. Players are taking control of Six’s movement, in order to help her escape the ship and dangerous inhabitants, that’s been kidnaping and preparing children to be served as a feast for the Guests.
The control scheme is not including any combat moves, leaving players defenseless against any threat. Six can run, crawl, climb, push or pull, and in rare cases carry an object she can throw to stagger an enemy or solve a puzzle. The game gives players the ability to carry a lighted match at any time, inviting players to explore and search for the collectible statues.
Little Nightmares have 3 DLC levels, expanding the game beyond the perspective of Six, where the Runaway Kid, a young boy, who is trying to catch up to Six and having his own adventure, going through the Maw in the extra chapters, named “The Depths”, “The Hideaway” and “The Residence.”
Syberia is an adventure game where a twisted story is combined with puzzle solving and a graphical quest’s elements. You take on the role of Kate Walker, who has to travel over half of Europe to fix her business issues. However, her adventure appears to be exciting and surreal, and, actually, life-changing. Searching for a man to sell her a toy factory, Kate becomes involved in a fantastic journey that leads her to the land of Syberia where mammoths are still alive.
The main gameplay activity is classical for point-and-click quests and for the most part is solving numerous complicated puzzles that are tightly connected with the plot development and extend and deepen the story. Huge locations may contain dozens of puzzles, so finding all clues will make you explore every corner of every place. Puzzles often feature work with details from mechanisms and odd inventions. The gameplay supports the surreal atmosphere of the game which twists the reality with human dreams and hopes.
Syberia is followed by two sequels, Syberia II and Syberia 3, that continue the adventures of Kate Walker.
9. Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior
Viscera Cleanup Detail is about cleaning. After a brutal fight with endless waves of enemies, you must really live a bloody mess after yourselves. That's where Space-Station Janitors come in to play with their mops, buckets of water and biohazard bins to clean the area for the next bloody fight.
Your goal as a janitor to search the whole area and clean any kind of a trace of a brutal fight. Body parts, med-kits, bloodbaths and others signs of a harsh battle with forces of evil. For bullets casings or flares you can use a broom to gather thing and then throw everything into the incinerator and burn all the evidence.
In this specific DLC, Shadow Warrior, janitors arrive on a very first mission of Shadow Warrior 2013. Lo Wang fought through demons and his opponents, slicing his katana in their bodies and tearing them apart. And now it is your job to take your mop, a bucket of water and funky music to clean the mess up.
10. Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You
Orwell is a new governmental security program that has the power to survey the online presence of every person in The Nation. It can monitor all personal communications and access any computer. To preserve the privacy of citizens, human researchers examine the data Orwell finds and decide which pieces of information should be passed on to the security forces, and which should be rejected.
Selected from thousands of candidates, you are Orwell’s first human researcher. And when a terror attack rocks the Nation’s capital city of Bonton, Orwell, and you, are immediately put to the test. Starting with a single person of interest, you'll help the security forces build out and profile a network of potential culprits.
But are these people really terrorists? What does the information you reveal to Orwell say about them? What if you find out things about them that not even their loved ones know? What is the real price of maintaining the security that the Nation is yearning for?Key Features
Investigate the digital lives of citizens.
Search web pages, scour through social media posts, dating site profiles, news articles and blogs to find those responsible for a series of terror attacks.
Invade the private lives of suspects.
Listen in on chat communications, read personal emails, hack PCs, pull medical files, make connections. Find the information you need to know.
Determine the relevance of information.
Only the information you provide will be seen by the security forces and acted upon. You decide what gets seen and what does not, influencing how the suspects will be perceived.
Secure the freedom of the Nation.
Find the terrorists so the citizens of the Nation can sleep safe, knowing Orwell is watching over them.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING
Please note, Orwell includes mature language at multiple points throughout the game as well as mature themes and is not suitable for younger players.
11. Hitman: Codename 47
The game that started the Hitman franchise. The protagonist is a talented yet nameless hitman, known only by his code number 47. He has no past, as he is a clone created by a mad scientist. In the beginning, 47 is being held in a mental hospital, before he escapes to become a killer for hire. His job is to eliminate high-ranking mafia bosses for large sums of money while attracting as little attention as possible. His missions may initially seem unrelated, but the plot eventually ties everything together.
Hitman has to use precise timing, unconventional tactics, and stealth skills to get to his targets and neutralize their bodyguards. He can attack from behind, use sniper's rifles, machine guns, or even improvised weapons, such as a halter. There are usually many ways to accomplish every murder. An important part of the gameplay is disguise: Hitman can attack people and steal their clothes to blend into any environment. Dead or unconscious bodies of Hitman's victims can be dragged away and hidden to avoid raising an alert. Money earned from previous missions can be used to buy additional killing equipment. Hitman may also lose a part of his reward if he kills civilians on a mission.
12. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition is a remastered version of slasher called Devil May Cry 4 developed by Capcom.
The game takes place in a city called Fortune which is ruled by the Order of the Sword that worships the Dark Knight Sparda, who protects the city from demons.
During the morning prayer, the son of Sparda, Dante, rushes into the church, kills the head of the Order and most of its' knights. Nero manages to stop Dante in his killing spree. Demons start their assault on the city, and with the rest of the knights defending it, Nero follows Dante's trail.
The game's levels are open-ended, as the players can both advance the plot further, or backtrack to previous locations. The main objectives of the player are to complete quests and kill demons.
Most of the quests revolve around finding an item or solving a small puzzle. The game's combat is typical for the slasher genre. It features fast-paced gameplay with the addition of a combo system. The players have to chain their attacks both with their sword and firearms.
It is possible to level up your character. For completing a mission, the player is awarded Red Spheres and Proud Souls. Souls are used for unlocking new moves, while items are bought using Spheres.
Special Edition features
There is not much difference from the base game. Apart from minor graphical updates, it became possible to complete the story as three new characters.
Categories in common with Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition: Action
The game takes place in London after the zombie apocalypse. London, according to the creators of the game, was chosen as a setting, because it combines new and old styles of architecture with a rich history. In addition to the architectural heritage, London gave the game a start to the plot, a real historical personality - John Dee, who in the game is called the author of the Black Prophecy, which is associated with the invasion of zombies.
The game has a place not only for battles for the immediate survival, but also for performing tasks to find the vaccine against infection - the player has to look for different places, people and information. The game encourages exploration, all the time opens up new spaces.
The player can find firearms, Molotov cocktails in bottles and even an indestructible baseball bat. Zombies are of several types: exploding, armored, spitting with acid.
Ammunition, drugs and other useful things the player finds on the ground. If a player is bitten by a zombie, the player irreversibly turns into a zombie - but everything that he managed to find and collect before, remains the property of this zombie. And in the next game you can find this zombie and take back your possessions. In a multiplayer game, other players can do it.
14. Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 2: Dark Waters is a pirate-themed action RPG set in the world filled with numerous fantasy creatures. It’s the sequel to Risen that follows and expands its story a little. Playing as a partly customizable character you need to help Patty, a female pirate from the original game, to find her father and save the world from Titans, who intend to destroy everything.
Risen 2 features a character development system where you can upgrade five characteristics. You can focus on either melee combat or use an amount of gunpowder weaponry. Another way is to develop your black magic skills. You can also upgrade the level of damage your attacks make and learn tricks to complete missions stealthily. A huge variety of abilities allows you to combine different skills in the way suitable for the preferred playstyle.
To develop your character, you need Glory that is gained from completing quests, exploration and killing enemies. Some abilities can be upgraded with special items or through training with master characters.
15. The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
The Dark Pictures Anthology is a series of stand-alone, branching cinematic horror games featuring a multiplayer mode.
In Man of Medan, five friends set sail on a holiday diving trip that soon changes into something much more sinister...
Embark on a horrific journey aboard a ghost ship.
Experience your terrifying story with a friend online or go for safety in numbers with up to five players offline.
All playable characters can live or die. The choices you make will decide their fate.
Who will you save?
Don't. Play. Alone.
Network Players 2-2 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
Online Play (Optional)
The BANDAI NAMCO logo is a trademark of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. All rights reserved.
Published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
Categories in common with The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan: Adventure
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
17. Octopath Traveler
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play in a new world
brought to life by Square Enix. And now, you can enjoy all of them in
the new demo. Step into the shoes and live the stories of each of the
eight travelers and freely explore the world of Orsterra. Then, carry
your choices and adventure into the main game with save data transfer.
Use each character’s special abilities in and out of battle. Break
through enemy defenses by discovering and targeting weaknesses. Store
Boost Points with each turn and then spend them at strategic times to
strengthen abilities, chain attacks, or provide aid. Choose the path you
wish to walk and discover what lies beyond the horizon.
Explore multiple, distinct RPG adventures in a world created by Square
Choose from eight characters, each with their own distinct story
Deep, strategic turn-based combat with a layered battle system
Visuals inspired by retro RPGs, brought to life with modern touches
and a rousing, dynamic musical score
18. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent
The best-selling Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® saga takes on an entirely new direction.
In the highly anticipated sequel to the 2005 game of the year, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent™, play as a double agent spy for the first time ever. Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where your choices of whom to betray and whom to protect actually affect the outcome of your game.
Experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. Lie. Kill. Sabotage. Betray. All to protect the innocent. How far will you go to gain the enemy's trust? As covert operative Sam Fisher, you must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. You'll need to carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many terrorists and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
Double agent gameplay and branching storyline - Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorists objectives. You choose who's priorities to support, and who's to undermine. Your actions affect the story and gameplay, leading to shockingly different endings.
Upgradeable weapons and gadgets - As you progress get access to upgraded prototype gadgets and weapons, like improved night vision, based on your choices and covert skills.
Authentic double agent tactics - Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemies' plans.
Don't blow your cover - Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and gain the terrorists' trust.
A world of International espionage - Go from Shanghai and Cozumel to America itself, where New York City and Los Angeles are threatened by the terrorists' agenda of destruction.
All-new extreme gameplay situations - Conduct your missions underwater amidst churning ice floes, in a blinding sandstorm, or even sheathed in dust and smoke.
Innovative multiplayer - The critically acclaimed multiplayer modes are back with new innovations and exclusives for each platform. Get recruited and earn rank upgrades, and sabotage and spy for your team.
Categories in common with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent: Action
EVERSPACE™ is an action-focused single-player space shooter, combining roguelike elements with top-notch visuals and a captivating story. It takes you on a challenging journey through an ever-changing, beautifully crafted universe full of surprises. Your skills, experience, and talent for improvisation will be tested continuously as you piece together the puzzle of your existence through encounters with interesting characters, each having their own unique part of the story to tell.
In each exciting run, you will face entirely new situations, ensuring countless hours of thrilling gameplay and generating myriad opportunities for individual, meaningful moments to experience. No matter how skilled you are, death is inevitable but is also only the beginning of a much larger journey.
- Dash into intense dogfights and experience furious space combat using a wide range of weaponry and devices.
- Collect and mine valuable resources to either repair your ship’s systems or to craft new equipment and modifications for a much-needed advantage. Your choice.
- Find blueprints for crafting, and hunt for exotic weaponry and equipment. You never know what will drop next.
- Travel through vast, procedurally-generated levels with untold numbers of hidden dangers and treasures. A game of risk and reward awaits.
- With the tools provided, it is up to you to make the best of your situation. Utilize every advantage and be creative to turn the odds in your favor. Every mistake could be your last.
- Single-player roguelike space shooter with persistent progression
- Captivating fully voice-acted story featuring interesting and thoughtfully designed characters
- Three unique player ships, each with different capabilities and starting gear to choose from
- Vibrant art style with top-notch visuals and incredible attention to detail
- Shooter-style 6DOF controls optimized for mouse + keyboard
- In-depth crafting and damage system
- Dynamic, functional cockpit displays for all player ships
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players.
21. Silent Hill Homecoming
In Silent Hill Homecoming, Alex Shepherd has returned to his hometown of Shepherd's Glen to investigate the sudden disappearance of his brother. From Shepherd's Glen to the foggy streets of Silent Hill, Alex will face the darkest of horrors while struggling with his own grip on reality. Alex must unravel the mystery behind his nightmares, discover the truth behind his brother's disappearance, and confront the evil that has taken hold of his soul.
Enter the next chapter of Silent Hill as you delve deeper in the tormented history of the town and learn of the evil that surrounds Toluca Lake
From the murky fog to the ominous shadows, all-new next-gen graphics bring Silent Hill to life like never before
Solve treacherous and deadly puzzles to discover the mysterious secrets behind the evil that has cursed the town of Silent Hill
Silent Hill Homecoming features an all-new soundtrack by acclaimed series composer Akira Yamaoka
22. Gotham City Impostors
Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions, Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS that pits violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City.
- Why fight crime when you can kill it… Gotham City has gone insane! Batman is up to his pointy ears in unwanted "helpers" determined to dish out their own bloodthirsty brand of vigilante justice in his name (and image). Meanwhile, a small army of self-appointed junior Jokerz has turned the streets of Gotham into a barmy battlefield of bullets, bodies, and bear traps.
- More customization than you can shake a shotgun at… Packing more customization than you can shake a shotgun at, you get to choose the guns, gadgets and even the hairdos that fit your personality and play style. It doesn't matter if you want to be a mighty muscleman on roller skates with a hunting bow or a lithe lassie packing a homebrew rocket launcher and glider wings, Gotham City Impostors does not have rigid character classes and lets you play the way you want.
- 1000 levels of player advancement overflowing with upgrades and unlocks… A robust level up system lets you unlock all the items required to make your impostor as crazy as you desire. Whether you prefer to develop your impostor by proving your prowess in solo challenges designed to test your skills and reflexes or by battling your way to the top of the scoreboard in several delightfully over-the-top multiplayer modes, there's a surefire way for you to realize your preposterous potential!
23. Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD
Introducing Assassin’s Creed® Liberation HD, the striking chapter of the pre-American Revolution Assassin’s Creed saga which arrives for the first time on HD consoles and PC. With improved gameplay, a deeper story, and HD graphics, Liberation is an immersive and full Assassin’s Creed experience.
The year is 1765. As the events leading up to the American Revolution heat up in the north, Spanish forces plan to take control of Louisiana in the south – but they have yet to reckon with Aveline, a deadly Assassin who will use every weapon and ability in her arsenal on her quest for freedom. . Whether eliminating her enemies with her multiple assassinations technique or luring them into deadly traps using her tools, Aveline strikes mortal fear into the hearts of those who stand in her way.
As an Assassin, Aveline soon finds herself on an unforgettable journey that will take her from the crowded streets of New Orleans to voodoo-haunted swamps and ancient Mayan ruins. She will play a pivotal role in the turbulent New Orleans revolution and the beginning of a new nation. As she fights for freedom, not for herself, but for those whose life and hopes have been squashed.Key FeaturesAVELINE IS BACK
As Aveline, an Assassin of mixed French and African heritage, you must use your skill, instinct and weaponry – including a machete, poison-dart blowpipe, a whip and duelling pistols – to hunt down and eliminate your enemies.
EXPERIENCE THE UN-UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Feast your eyes on a richly detailed world, thanks to the AnvilNext engine which features groundbreaking physics, animation and innovative combat system. Outmaneuver your enemies in the Louisiana bayou with the unique Tree Navigation system, and eliminate them from above with deadly precision. Deep dive under water as you search for lost Mayan treasures, but stay alert; the hostile wilderness and humid swamps are full of menacing animals.
COMPLETELY IMPROVED EXPERIENCE
Taking full advantage of its new hardware, Liberation HD introduces graphical improvements such as high-dynamic-range (HDR) rendering, high definition environments and characters, updated cinematics the sum of which delivers a complete graphic overhaul of the title. The gameplay experience has been revamped too with updated missions that improve the pacing, new missions that dive deeper into Aveline’s story, and updated world design for more gameplay options during mission. Finally, a particular attention was given to the audio with re-mastered music and all-new SFX.
24. Penumbra Overture
Penumbra Overture is a survival horror game developed by Frictional Games.
In the year 2001, after his mother's death, Phillip receives a message from his father who left the family and was supposedly dead. The letter leads Phillip to Greenland where he finds a mine his father wrote about. During the descent into the mine, the ladder breaks down. Phillip has to find another way out.
The game's world is highly interactive thanks to an advanced physics engine. Players are able to move the in-game objects by moving the mouse instead of just clicking on them. For example, in order to pull a door, the player has to click on the handle and pull the mouse towards themselves. There are no firearms in Penumbra, so Phillip has to fight the enemies off using mining equipment. It is better to evade any conflict rather than getting into a fight. Phillip can stick to the shadows to hide from the enemies, barricade doors or trap his enemies in the cages.
During gameplay, the player has to find clues on how to complete a certain puzzle. For example, when Phillip has to make a bomb, the players have to consult the explosives manual, find the ingredients and mix them together.
25. Rise of the Triad
Apogee Software and Interceptor Entertainment proudly present the rebirth of the cult-classic first-person shooter, “Rise of the Triad”. Bigger, better and more ludicrous than ever before. The H.U.N.T returns with a full single-player campaign, a fully featured multiplayer experience and so much more.Key Features:
- Step into the shoes of the H.U.N.T. (High-Risk United Nations Taskforce) with five unique characters, each with different play styles
- Blast through over 20 of levels of explosive single-player action
- Unique online multiplayer maps bring back all the fun and excitement of classic ROTT
- The full arsenal of over-the top weapons is back, including the Flamewall, Firebomb, Split Missile, Drunk Missile and, of course, the Excalibat!
- The maniacal modes return, with God mode, Elasto mode, Mercury mode, Shrooms mode and everyone's favorite, Dog mode!
- Build your own levels, mods and share them with the Ludicrous Development Kit™ & Steam Workshop
- Find tons of secrets, collectibles, special events and hidden areas to explore
- Get 95 achievements to add to your score, which is tracked on our worldwide leaderboard and stat-tracking system
- ROTT is bloodier and more ludicrous than ever, with full character and enemy dismemberment
- The iconic original soundtrack has been completely re-forged in the fires of heavy metal!
- Nostalgia abounds with the option to play with all the original music
26. Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
Continue the story of the outbreak and see another paradise gone to hell - fully remastered.Paradise gone to Hell!Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!The Dead Island ExperienceSmash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with visceral astounding melee combat and true story-based 4 player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.Features
- Includes all previously released DLC!
- Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island: Riptide in crisp full HD with improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
- Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
- Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere - feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.
Categories in common with Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition: Action
27. CODE VEIN
Bet on blood and go to the dead land together
Dramatic search action RPG challenging with "buddy" to become a partner in a vast dungeon where numerous enemies and dangers await. Share the trembling heart with the unknown sight that overcomes both fears together in a desperate world.
Never far Future The crust that has been penetrated by the "thorn of the referee" is a world that has been torn and broken without survival. There was a closed society called "Vain" whose barely survivors called vampires (revenants) survived. Vampires who abandoned being people as opposed to destruction. While they lose most of their memory as compensation for the supreme power, they keep barely maintaining humanity by sucking blood. The lack of blood makes them transform themselves into losers that have lost their hearts. A search world begins searching for blood and truth, with vampire colleagues in closed world where numerous devotees gather.
28. Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II
Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II boasts a unique three-team symmetry and a myriad of colorful characters to promote exciting, strategic, and fun gameplay. It features several game modes, each requiring its own special brand of cunning to master. Do battle on a tropical island for control of bountiful treasure. Appease your gods by spilling the blood of your enemies deep within a Mayan temple. Conquer your foes by taking control of precious badlands territory. But most importantly, have FUN!Features & Accolades
- Three teams with 9 unique player classes
- Fun, skill-based combat
- Swords, axes, guns, and explosives
- Unique voice acting for every character
- A variety of gorgeous levels
- Whimsical and challenging achievements
- Command-able attack parrots
- 100% FREE!
- Skirmisher: A light-footed scallywag who can blow enemies away with his gunpowder-packed keg.
- Captain: Brandishes a peg-leg, hook, and an attack parrot, which will seek out enemies and peck them to death!
- Sharpshooter: A Spanish sweet-talker who snipes his enemies from a safe distance, or cuts them to pieces with his butter knife.
- Berserker: A shirtless and battle-crazed warrior capable of mowing enemies down with his dual-wielded weapons and giant axe.
- Huscarl: Throwing axes, a two-handed battle axe, and sword/shield combo allow this warrior to take on the toughest enemies.
- Gestir: A well-seasoned master of the spear and javelins who has no problem skewering his enemies either up close or from a distance.
- Heavy Knights: Wearing a full suit of armor, this battle tank can cut his foes in half with his great sword.
- Archer: There is no match for a skilled archer with a quiver full of arrows. He sometimes reigns fire down upon his enemies.
- Man-at-Arms: A Frenchman with a sense of humor. He brandishes a halberd, mace & buckler, and his fart special will leave enemies dazed and confused.
Shadwen is a 3rd person stealth-action game where the only rule is to remain unseen. Stay hidden - or the ruthless guards will kill you on sight!
Shadwen, an assassin on a quest to kill the king, has a chance encounter with an orphaned girl, Lily. She follows Shadwen on her dangerous journey, but when the ruthless guards get too close, Shadwen must take action right in front of Lily's eyes.
Will Shadwen risk the girl's budding trust by resorting to violence, or try and find another way while keeping her real purpose concealed?
To kill or not to kill - that is the question.FEATURES
- MOVE FREELY - Sneak and explore around the dark and gritty medieval province and use the environment to your advantage - use your rope to grapple onto rooftops, silently drop from ceilings, or veil yourself in the shadows.
- STAY HIDDEN - Pick your assassinations carefully. Avoid being seen, heard or getting caught indirectly. Suspicious sights and noises will alert the guards - use it to your benefit.
- TIME IS AN ACCOMPLICE - Time stands still when you are not moving Shadwen, allowing you to stop at any point mid-motion. Rewind time to manipulate your past and present actions!
- USE PHYSICS - Use physics and a freely attachable rope to drag and topple objects. Make deaths look accidental; let gravity do the grave work.
- CREATE TRAPS AND HAZARDS - set up traps and hazards to lure guards towards their untimely demise; discover new ways to eliminate or distract your foes by crafting items into deadly surprises, including poison traps, spike devices, decoy toys and more.
- TWO CHARACTERS - Embrace the darkness with Shadwen and her abilities to protect Lily and create a safe passage for her.
30. Insanity Clicker
Been looking for the thrill? Then you've come to the right place! Here is a terrifying survival simulator of an abandoned hospital with elements of horror, which will keep you in suspense throughout the game! Insanity Clicker is a time-killer game full of horror and fear that will make you tremble in a couple of minutes!
Imagine: you are alone, the sounds of heads and fists beating behind the bare walls around you can be heard even through them... What's going on here?! First thoughts: I want to get out of here as quickly as possible, but... Am I strong enough?
One click, two clicks - and you're not so weak and vulnerable as you were a moment ago! More clicks, more power! Hitting the wall becomes automatic with time! The one has to be hardy, need to adapt to this place. Pills, mutagens - consume everything you need to stay sane! But they also have to be found somewhere, so clench your fists and step into the unknown!
Still not scared? Then we got tell you about the inhabitants. Maniacs, madmen and mutants – are just a small part of the population of this place. And now the most interesting part - each of them is ready to eat you alive, tear you up into pieces or just kill by the injection of a deadly vaccine. Yeah, deranged former doctors of the hospital will also join the party!
31. The Signal From Tölva
The Signal From Tölva is a first-person game of exploration and combat, set in a beautiful, hand-crafted, hand-painted sci-fi world.
- Explore a single-player shooter set in a weird, sprawling, tranquil alien landscape.
- Fight a war of territory control against dynamic and ferocious AI.
- Recruit allied robots to fight alongside you.
- Equip electronic countermeasures, plasma shields, and savage beam weapons for intense skirmishing.
- Unlock the secrets of the signal and enjoy the rich, complex fiction behind the Tölva universe with our free PDF lorebook.
- Delve into science fiction mystery as you investigate the haunting highlands of Tölva.The Story So FarIn the distant future, star-faring robotic factions sift through the ruins of an ancient civilisation. On the highlands of Tölva, beneath the shadow of abandoned war machines, they found something.
Was it the source of the signal you were so interested in? And will the trail lead to enlightenment, or something more sinister? You hijack a drone and you begin the search for yourself.
The Signal From Tölva is a journey into a wild, weird science fiction landscape, filled with danger and beauty: you must survive terrible hazards, navigate through impossible spaces, and fight an ongoing battle to control this haunted, blighted world. Explore, ponder strange texts, and find tranquillity between the battles. You will make use of a range of powerful tools to overcome your enemies and uncover secrets: hack robots to battle alongside you, equip powerful weapons, and detonate savage defence systems.
Fight, explore, and solve the mystery of The Signal From Tölva!
32. Takedown: Red Sabre
TAKEDOWN is a thinking-person’s shooter; brutal, hardcore and deadly - like the real thing. Not for the faint hearted, Takedown requires you to bring your 'A' game - FPS fans looking for an ultra hardcore experience only need apply!
The player that takes things slow, aims carefully, and plans their moves right will overcome the player who runs in with guns blazing. Close-quarters battle brings the fight inside, as you would see SWAT teams or SOF units taking down small numbers of dangerous adversaries. Non-linear environments allow for multiple routes and tactics and add replayability.
In recent years, shooters have become homogenized. There used to be a wide range of different games to choose, from run-and-gun action titles to slow-paced tactical shooters focusing on strategy and tactics, but now most shooters follow the same model of big set pieces, regenerating health, linear levels, and “cinematic experiences.” The realistic tactical shooters with in-depth planning have almost entirely disappeared in recent years.
This game focuses on realistic weapons modeling, squad based play, in a close-quarters battle setting. To succeed in this game you need to take things slow, study your environment, and execute flawlessly. If you get shot, there are consequences. You won’t be hiding behind a wall waiting for your health to regenerate. If a team member goes down, you will have to assess the situation and reallocate team members if necessary to complete the mission. Don’t expect all of the tools and plans to be forced fed to you – it is up to the player to ensure their team is equipped and ready for the tasks at hand. With features such as realistic bullet penetration, accuracy, and recoil, choosing the proper weapons, ammunition, armor, and gear for the mission is up to you, so choose carefully.
Gameplay modes include single player, co-op, and competitive multiplayer. If you are a fan of old school shooters where thinking meant more than running and gunning or perks, or if you are just looking for something different in your shooter games experience, this is the game for you.Key Features:
- Fight Smart in Deadly, Close Quarters Combat – Players must think and move tactically, stay alert, watch, listen and choose wisely while setting up their squad for the perfect shot.
- Tackle Engagements That Are Different Every Time – Nonlinear maps allow for multiple tactics and approaches to both attack and defense. Gamers must choose their gear to best execute strategy.
- Out Think The Enemy – Gamers need to work closely and communicate well with their team to not only attack the enemy but to coordinate to secure multiple objectives.
Free to play shooter about the confrontation of two irreconcilable sides, represented by the government military housings and the armed hirelings. Try your hand at virtual battles with off-scale dynamics and hurricane gameplay in the spirit of the classical shooters.
Categories in common with WARMODE: Action
34. Mortal Online
Experience true open-world freedom in Mortal Online - a unique first-person, medieval fantasy, massively multiplayer online role-playing game.Choose your path!
- Choose from many different races, decide your own style of play and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world.
- Choose a profession and devote your life to combat, crafting, magic, trading...
- Discover countless skills, resources and tools, master a few or dabble in them all, or be the first to explore new areas to find hidden treasures and unique secrets.
Danger is everywhere, safety must be earned. Learn to master real-time, aim-based combat where you decide every move your character makes, and where your skills really matter.Not quite like any other MMORPG...
- There are no character levels, only skill levels.
- There are no PvP zones, only a single open and realistic world where you are free to choose your own path.
- There are no separate server regions, every player inhabits the same huge world.
- Build your own house, or create a guild with your friends to build a keep.
- Expand even more, build a whole city and surround it with defensive walls, or band together to siege and conquer your enemies' fortresses!
- With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.
The possibilities are endless!Unlimited free trial!Mortal Online offers a free-to-play mode with a skill cap at skill level 60. In order to unlock the maximum skill levels and fully master your Mortal destiny, a paid monthly subscription is needed, but unlike many other games there are no microtransactions. Unsubscribing will re-apply the skill cap, but your skills will be maxed again when you re-subscribe. Every player gets one free character slot, and you can purchase additional slots up to a maximum of four.Feature list
- Taming and mount breeding
- Player Housing and City Building
- Territory control system
- 500+ skills to master
- Mounted combat
- Several in-depth crafting systems with millions of combinations
- Mining and woodcutting
- Publish your own books
- Armor dyeing
- Social skills such as bribing and persuasion
- Auction houses
- And much more!
35. Sakura Swim Club
In Sakura Swim Club, follow the story of Kaede, just your average high school guy. Upon transferring to a new school, he meets two beautiful girls in the swim club. Things haven't gone well for the swim club lately, but with Kaede's help, that all changes.
36. Ultimate Arena
Many will enter, one will win.
It has taken a few millennia for the art of the arena to be perfected, but we've finally done it. Ultimate Arena puts you in charge of the greatest battle royale, the one that you pick who fights and the conditions they fight under. Take charge by setting up landmines, deploying care packages, and initiating arena events.
Create characters, all the little sayings they make, the battle cries, the final speeches, or perhaps create new events like rabid kittens that fall from the sky, a poisonous fog that eats humans alive, or maybe a rogue robot that feeds on living flesh! Your imagination and the limited amount of space left on your SSD are the limit! Share your characters and events with friends on the Steam Workshop and soon you'll have a collection of billions upon billions of unique experiences inside the Ultimate Arena.
Like tinkering with code? We've open sourced Ultimate Arena, now anyone can request features or even write them into the game yourself! As time goes on more and more features will be added to make the world's most advanced arena simulator even better!
Ultimate Arena left Early Access in August of 2016 and has had 2 major updates since. The latest is "Staycation Nation", a tribute to all of the Americans staying at home during the summer and cracking open a cold one with the boys. It's your job to create the most exciting Staycation or die trying.
37. Corpse Party
Kisaragi Academy student Mayu Suzumoto is transferring to a new high school, leaving behind a sizable group of friends and countless lovely memories. To help her cope with this move, her friend Ayumi has devised a seemingly innocent plan: the whole group will come together to perform a charm she found on the internet called “Sachiko Ever After,” which is supposed to bind all of its participants together as friends to the end.
This does not go as expected.
Following an intense earthquake, the group awakens to find themselves separated and trapped in an alternate reality version of Heavenly Host Elementary, a tragedy-stricken institution that once stood on the site of their own school but was torn down long ago. Here, the vengeful spirits of elementary-aged children threaten their lives and their sanity, and the only hope of escape – much less survival – is to uncover the chilling details surrounding the murders of those trapped before them.
Corpse Party is the original Windows edition of the cult classic horror game that gained a considerable fanbase when released on Sony’s PlayStation®Portable system in 2011. Beginning life as an independent RPG Maker adventure title in 1996, the gameplay was greatly refined and the story greatly expanded for this 2008 remake, featuring more characters, more detailed interactions, darker story elements, over 5,000 lines of voice-acting and dozens of shocking, gruesome endings. Players take control of nine main characters and several side characters who’ve been split up into groups of two or three and trapped in a run-down, otherworldly elementary school full of vengeful spirits, deadly mysteries and – of course – corpses. As they walk around examining objects and bodies in an atmospheric 2D environment, a horror tale spanning over 50 years begins to unfold, and player choices determine both how the story ends and who lives to see it through.KEY FEATURESHighly Detailed Retro-Style Graphics Used to Enhance Atmosphere
Modeled after the very first RPG Maker Corpse Party, the game’s 16-bit-style 2D visuals help create an intentional disconnect that sparks the imagination, leading the player to envision far worse things than even the most powerful next-gen system could display.
Adventure-Style Gameplay Where Your Decisions Make All the Difference
Playing like a cross between a point-and-click adventure game and a classic JRPG sans battles, Corpse Party gives players the freedom to thoroughly explore every last corner of Heavenly Host Elementary School, significantly altering the course of the story and its final conclusion based on where the characters go and what they do.
Chapter-Based Storytelling with PC-Exclusive Content
The tale is told through five main chapters with multiple endings each and numerous scenes that differ from the game’s PSP™ system and Nintendo 3DS™ system counterparts. In addition, there are four bonus chapters, one of which is a PC-exclusive retelling of the “Tooth” story from Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, recreated with added content in classic Corpse Party adventure style.
Original Japanese Voice Cast and Character Art plus Text Skip Feature
Over 5,000 lines of spoken Japanese dialogue from the original indie voice cast complement the action, giving new spins on familiar characters for series veterans. In addition, the original PC-exclusive character art is fully intact, and dedicated players seeking every ending are given a speedy fast-forward function to make replays a breeze.
The Game That Started It All
When first released in 2008, this title sparked a Corpse Party boom in Japan: remakes, sequels, spin-offs, fan games, manga, anime, a live-action drama series and more, as well as countless Corpse Party-inspired horror games created by other indie developers in the same style. Come see how it all began, and experience the horror the way it was meant to be seen...
38. BrainBread 2
CyberCon, the notorious global corporation, aspired to deliver to the world something that would change the fate of humanity. What the world wasn't ready for however... Was CyberCon's true intentions. Their schemes had been controversial to most before, but their newest idea seemed almost too perfect.
A much sinister secret was about to be exposed. CyberCon's project involved the development of neuro-hub chips. They succeeded and became a phenomenon, later becoming a mandatory law to have them implanted at birth using state of the art surgery and cutting edge technology.
CyberCon were granted this permission from the government. The controversy was covered up and very little was known how it was done.
The technology was seen by many around the world as a major breakthrough that could cure blindness, deafness, disease, and a huge boost in performance for modern day life.
It was further aiding as a gateway to easier communication and enhanced capabilities. This was the next milestone in human history.
However, good things must always come to an end.
And CyberCon's true colors are yet to be revealed.Features
- 5 Unique gamemodes.
- Over 20 unique weapons, including akimbo weapons!
- Extreme amounts of gore & gibbing, this is your lovely grindhouse-gore movie!
- Over 100 unique skill combinations.
- A global profile system/leveling system.
- Play as a zombie, evolve as a zombie using your special zombie skill tree to your advantage!
- Modding friendly, customize your own soundsets for any of the npcs, make your own player survivor models, make custom maps, share your creations via Workshop!
- Character customization.
- No pay to win!
- Simple UI and HUD.
- AI Soldiers, Tanks and Bandits/Mercenaries.
- A powerful quest, objective & inventory system.
- Playable on PC, Mac OSX, and Linux with multiplayer cross-compatibility.
- Dedicated Server Support for PC and Linux.
Focuses on story based gameplay, progress by doing specific quests or side-quests to increase your chance of survival!
Focuses on small & simple objectives, this is a casual/chill gamemode based on the original BrainBread, if you want a pure BrainBread experience you can enable a server command to force it to vanilla BrainBread mode. In this mode you can also play as a zombie and as a human you can get infected. The zombie's objective is to prevent the humans from progressing, when you get a certain amount of kills you will be able to respawn as a human again, or if you die too many times. All of this can be regulated by the server owner.
This is a wave based gamemode, similar to 'Survival'. You have limited respawns and when you die you'll respawn after X amount of seconds. Everyone respawns at the same time, certain maps may allow certain amount of retries for a wave, if you fail too many times you have to do everything over again. This mode is very action-packed, you better be flexible.
A Humans VS Zombies gamemode, first team to reach the fraglimit wins! In this mode you respawn individually, however if everyone on your team is dead your team will be 'Exterminated', which means the round is over. The opposite team gains a certain amount of points by exterminating the other team, this is an effective way to gain points but it is hard to achieve if there's many players. In this mode you'll also trigger a team perk if your team gets a certain amount of kills, your team will be blessed with some helpful skill for a certain amount of seconds.
A PvP gamemode, solely for humans. Featuring classic old-school powerups, increased speed and flexibility! As well as an announcer which will try to salute you or make fun of you if you fail too much!
Husk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It's 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There's nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shivercliﬀ.
- Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90's climate with a lot of references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
- Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
- Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
- 4-5 hours of gameplay
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
The GameWaking up cold and alone, you've been 'Kidnapped'. Traverse through a terrifying two hundred year old manor, dark damp caves, an eerie forest full of wildlife and more. Kidnapped is a psychological story-driven adventure horror game, with a great emphasis on exploration, puzzle solving and combat. A large number of objects in the game world can be interacted with, whether examined, used, or picked up. Kidnapped dynamically changes the game world as the player progresses, and aims to unnerve the player constantly. Can you find the mystery behind your captivity and most importantly, can you escape this ordeal?StoryKidnapped tells the tale of Sebastian Lee from the city of Stirling, Scotland. Sebastian vanished mysteriously without a trace and was never seen again. You take on the role of Sebastian and discover what happened in the winter of 1992.Primary Features
- A Dynamic Changing World - The game changes the landscape and direction as you play.
- Atmospheric Environments - An eerie immersive world is waiting for you to explore.
- Psychological Experience - Kidnapped has been designed to provide a psychological horror experience.
- Interactive Environments - A large number of items can be interactive with.
- Enemies - Multiple enemies including wildlife, such as bears, foxes, stags etc, as well as strange monsters and creatures. You are the hunted, not the hunter.
- Puzzle Elements - Collect and harness items to aid your survival and progression
- Weaponry - Take aim and arm yourself, if you can find one.
- Resolution and Graphics - Designed to run at 1080p at 60fps (dependant on computer specifications game is run on).
- Audio - Features an intense and immersive sound design.
- Random Encounters - Enemies spawn dynamically and can be located anywhere. Nowhere is safe.
- Story - Kidnapped's setting and story is based from actual real life stories of a popular myth lore/legend.
41. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
Sired in an act of vampire insurrection, your existence ignites the war for Seattle's blood trade. Enter uneasy alliances with the creatures who control the city and uncover the sprawling conspiracy which plunged Seattle into a bloody civil war between powerful vampire factions.
♞Become the Ultimate Vampire
Immerse yourself in the World of Darkness and live out your vampire fantasy in a city filled with intriguing characters that react to your choices. You and your unique disciplines are a weapon in our forward-driving, fast-moving, melee-focussed combat system. Your power will grow as you advance, but remember to uphold the Masquerade and guard your humanity... or face the consequences.
♝Descend into Seattle’s Dark Heart and Survive the Vampire Elite
Seattle has always been run by vampires. Hunt your prey across Seattle locations faithfully reimagined in the World of Darkness. Meet the old blood founders present since the city’s birth and the new blood steering the tech money redefining the city. Everyone has hidden agendas - so choose your allies wisely.
♚Enter into Uneasy Alliances
Choose a side among competing factions, each with their own unique traits and stories, in the war for Seattle’s blood trade. The world will judge you by the company you keep, but remember no one’s hands stay clean forever.
♛Experience the Story
Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2 brings the ambitions of the first game to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters.
Bikes from the world's most beloved motorcycle manufacturers, breathtaking races, and a round-the-world trip taking in 15 different locations: all this and more in the new videogame: RIDE.
Choose from over 100 bikes from the manufacturers that have made motorcycling history, and set off on the World Tour. Challenge rivals at Motorcycle Festivals divided into three different track typologies: from the thrills of the GP Tracks, through the beautiful landscapes of the Country Tracks, and all the way to the challenge of the City Tracks. Race after race, customise and improve your bike in order to work your way up the World Rankings and become the fastest biker in RIDE . As well as the World Tour, players can compete in a variety of different game modes: Quick Race, Time Trial, Split Screen, and online with up to 12 players in the Quick Race and in the Championship.
The World Tour is RIDE's main game mode, where you can participate in various Festivals around the world, divided into various categories: Superbike 1000, Supersport 600, Historic Championships, and so on. Each Motorcycle Festival features a variety of race modes: single race, championship, time trial, track day, drag race, and endurance. Each race influences your reputation, and therefore your position in the World Ranking of RIDE players.
Up to 12 players can compete in the online game modes, including quick race and championship; you'll be able to challenge a friend with the split screen feature, and all the results of every race will be recorded on the Leaderboards.
Choose from a roster of the most beautiful bikes currently in production, and from the models that have made motorcycling history, with bikes from 14 of the world's leading manufacturers. There are more than 100 bikes in RIDE , with displacements ranging from 250 to 1,299 cc, manufactured between 1987 and 2015. Each bike has its own specific mechanical and dynamic characteristics (power, weight distribution, engine architecture, and so on) that have been integrated with a new game physics specifically developed for Ride that allows players, gamepad in hand, to really appreciate the different dynamic behaviour of each model.
RIDE lets you choose from a vast range of gear from the leading specialist clothing manufacturers, allowing you to personalise your rider from top to toe: choose from over 100 items and 400 colour schemes!
Your bike is completely customisable, in accordance with two component categories: appearance and performance. Choose from a variety of models of mirrors and wheel rims, or improve performance on the track by mounting a racing exhaust and remapping the ECU. These are just some of the components that you can customize choosing from a catalogue of more than 100 parts.
RIDE features 15 different circuits in the various locations where the Motorcycle Festivals of the World Tour take place.
Country Tracks: mountain passes, countryside, and natural parks, faithfully reproduced from the real world.
City Tracks: circuits winding through the city, with long straights and tight corners that really challenge your riding reflexes.
GP Tracks: actual racetracks, chosen to enhance the sensations of riding in the seat of the bike, and being able to push it right to the edge.
The renewed Evolving Track System means that the track evolves lap after lap, guaranteeing improved grip along the rubbered-in ideal trajectory as it gets darker and darker as more bikes pass over it. This really helps push you towards a clean riding style, and helps you learn the braking points and the correct trajectories by studying the behaviour of your rivals.
43. VEGA Conflict
Stake your claim, command your fleets, and wage epic war in space. Band together with other players in a bloody rebellion to take back the galaxy from the evil VEGA Federation.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WAR: Different targets call for different strategy, outfit your fleet for victory.
REAL-TIME PvP: Real war doesn’t wait its turn - attack enemies at will in real-time.
BATTLE ANYWHERE: Conflict never ends. Continue your progress on phone, tablet, or in browser.
Solarix is a science-fiction stealth-horror game featuring open-ended levels for both combative and stealth-focused playstyles. Solarix combines old-school sci-fi horror with next-gen style and graphics. The story follows an electrical engineer desperately fighting for his life after an infection wipes out an interstellar research station. He must contain the disease, battling both the remnants of the crew and his own fracturing mind. Our goal is to go beyond jumpscares and cheap thrills. Solarix is about a world that overpowers you with unease, insecurity, and desperation, forcing you to confront your own role in the horrors to come.
- 12 chapters with engrossing story line with lots of unique characters that provide psychological depth to player experience of survival horror.
- Variety of weapons and hacking tools allowing the player to develop different strategies to overcome obstacles and progress for sneaking & combat & puzzle solving & environmental interaction.
- Advanced Stealth A.I with varying voice sets & detection abilities and several other perceptive features.
Here is a detailed description of Solarix Stealth A.I and its relation with the game-play mechanics:
Solarix is a stealth game, and you can either use "stealth-based combat" or you can even finish the game without firing a bullet but knocking everyone out or you can even finish the game without alerting anyone.
If you like stealth kills, explore for ammo, use your pistol carefully(=combat) and aim for headshots and move around...
If you want to knock out enemies, don't use your pistol, use your tazer, observe their patrol points and knock them out one by one...
If you want to create your own darkness, use your pistol on lights, not on enemies...
If you want to "ghost" the entire game that is also possible, but you'll have to keep an eye your light meter and environment all the time...
If you want to lure enemies around, use throwable objects, not any weapons...
If you are around monsters and get caught, use your pistol to defend yourself until you find some cover/hiding spot...
Further in the game, if you are bored of sneaking around, use your shotgun to blast enemies, but you have to explore around carefully to collect ammo first...
- Unique puzzles in that require exploration and information gathering in classic adventure style.
- Wide variety in environments...In Solarix, you'll travel from cramped corridors to vast exotic forests to giant space stations to ominous underground facilities. Each level has its own strategy; each strategy is created by you. Some levels you'll have to run away from monsters, in some levels you'll want to directly confront them. One level will require you explore around in classical-adventure style to solve puzzles, whereas another level will require you to sneak around carefully.
- Rich in-game content – you’ll encounter not just human enemies and monsters but you’ll have to hack your way through turrets, security cameras, sniper-robots and flying drones. There is a different and unique type of enemy awaiting you around every corner.
- Professional voice acting providing lots of depth to background
After improving the game and having many play testers play Prospekt. Today i'm releasing a huge update for the Summer Sale! This includes:
- Extended gameplay with whole new levels.
- Greatly refined gameplay for a much more enjoyable experience.
- Greatly improved graphics including some Ultra high definition textures.
- Real time dynamic lighting.
- Real time dynamic environments.
- New special effects
- Much more brand new content.
- Better game flow with better balance.
- And much more!
Thank you to everyone who has tested this version of the game behind the scenes and leaving feedback on what you have wanted me to improve. Much more to come soon!
- Substantial, highly-polished and totally new addition to the Half-Life 2 universe, comparable to Half-Life 2: Episode One in length
- Developed by one person, 25 year old Richard Seabrook
- Official Valve approval for Half-Life 2 license and assets
- Standalone PC game built using the Source engine - no requirement for Half-Life 2
- Continues the story of Opposing Force, Gearbox Software’s (Borderlands) update that tells the original Half-Life 2 story from the perspective of the Marines.
- Gordon Freeman is cornered and being overrun by soldiers in the Nova Prospekt prison; the player controls US Marine Adrian Shephard - the unsung hero - as he’s teleported in by Freeman’s Vortigaunt allies to help fight back.
- 13 new levels featuring fully-scripted puzzles and action sequences, all carefully integrated into the Half-Life 2 story
- Substantial graphical updates over the original game, including but not limited to:
- New Textures
- New Models
- Updated high resolution Combine soldier skins with improved normal mapping
- Updated high resolution textures
- Updated lighting
- Higher resolution models
- Increased cube mapping
- Over 20 new particle effects
- Modded HUD
- Modded VGUI
- New player model skin
- Return to Xen
- New voice acting
- New music
- New AI improvements, such as soldiers attempting to undo the player’s actions
Thank you everyone for your immense support! I can’t wait to hear what you think of the finished game and work the feedback into my next project.
This game contains STRONG language that may not be suitable for minors and younger audiences. Player discretion is advised.
Categories in common with Prospekt: Action
A company is currently in development of robots for the new generation - Botology, conduct tests for a new system for the remote control of robots. The purpose of the company is to help future potential buyers explore the remote space systems. The consciousness of the robot's operation is connected with a mechanical prototype of sensory organs. However, risky tests can and will lead to difficult, unforseen consequences.
Subsistence is a sandbox, first person, open-world survival game. Struggle to build a base and gear-up in the hostile environment. Defend yourself from wildlife and AI hunters (who also build bases in the world). Progress your base technology for advanced item crafting and upgrades. Farm crops, raise small animals and harvest and refine resources to rise in dominance in the world. If you enjoy open-world sandbox survival games, resource gathering and grinding to build a base, you may enjoy playing the early access version of the game.Current features:* Singleplayer sandbox experience (the multiplayer component is in development)
* Crafting mechanics.
* Dynamic base building.
* Weapon upgrade system.
* Mining and refining of ores.
* AI Hunters (with AI base building).
* Animal husbandry.
* Food cooking mechanics.
* World day-night cycle.
* Temperature change based on time-of-day and altitude.
* Character hunger/thirst/strength mechanics.
* Character clothing system.
* System for inviting/removing players to access bases.
* Central power system for bases (base items require power to function).
* Npc enemy leveling system.DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ):The public Early Access is intended for those interested in supporting the project and participating in it's continued development. You will most likely experience balancing issues, performance issues, bugs and missing features. If you are looking for a complete gaming experience, I would recommend allowing some time before trying out the game. There are many YouTube game-plays showing the current state of game. I am the sole developer of the project, which I work on in my spare time as a passion project. I feel this is important to mention, so that those considering playing the game can make a more informed purchase decision. A full detailed list of the updates since launch can be viewed here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/418030/allnews/.Goals of the project:The aim is to integrate the kinds of base-resource micro-management typically found in RTS titles, into a boots-on-the-ground shooter. Each base has an underlying economy of power and raw materials that must be maintained and expanded in order to rise in dominance.
The focus is not of primitive survival (although there are many elements during the early-game), but instead a focus on the base, its security, technology and resources.
48. Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC. The game features many different vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses as well as distinctive and astonishing environments. The player starts with a low-performance vehicle and gradually works his way up by earning money in a series of challenging races.With an initial amount of money,the player buys his first car without upgrades.
The game is run through the series of events\challenges that are divided into four separate categories. Categories, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as player progresses throughout the game. After selecting the class (only the first class is enabled at the beginning) selection of events follows. At the start of the game number of events is limited but it increases in time depending mainly on player's score. Unlocked events can be played an unlimited number of times and each time player can win points and money for the selected event. The transition from the lower to the higher class is achieved by winning in the special tournament event. Besides the players, various AI simulated drivers engage in events and challenges. All AI drivers are simulated according to their parameters and settings. Computer opponents can progress and improve their vehicles in a way similar to the player's. This provides an additional reality aspect for the whole game. For each category there is an official rank roster which shows the current positions for all the drivers. The player must achieve victories on a regular basis to be consistently at the top and earn the money to maintain his vehicle and save some for a new one. All upgrades come with price tags, which rise depending on the class car type. Standard types of events/challenges are races, knock-outs and tournaments. Some events have prerequisites that have to be met before participating in the race (specific class, car type, car color, type of weapon allowed...).
• 150+ miles of tracks and 5 different events per track
• 12 unique weapons
• 15 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc..) , damage distribution on the vehicle
• On-track bonuses and power ups
• Secret tracks, cars and experience spiced with unique humor
• Multiplayer over LAN and Internet (Dedicated server included with the game)
• Multiplayer modes (classic race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch arena, last man standing)
Gas Guzzlers won second place on European Games Award 2012 for best racing game.
49. The Memory of Eldurim
Follow the Indie RPG Spirit in Search of The Memory of EldurimYou know the feeling of setting sail beyond the edge of the map, beyond the boundaries of knowledge? So do we. One reason we love video games is that they offer fresh lands to discover.
Discover a new world, its adventures, and its haunting story as you play The Memory of Eldurim. As Liminal Games, an indie studio, we make games specifically for people with their own indie spirit.
People like you--those who long to discover.
Cash in your creativity. Fighting isn’t so much spam-clicking. It’s more of a dance. You will need to recognize openings and to strike in particular ways. You have to think to fight. At least, if you want to win.
Shape a civilization. Save a town from eradication--or eradicate one yourself. Purge a city of thieves--or foment anarchy through political assassinations. Lead or abandon an exodus. Fund a town hall, troubadour’s guild, refugee district...or buy your own estate. Cultivate alliances...or the opposite.
Change the game through the forums. We listen to your input because we believe that you, like us, deserve to be heard. One day, you might tell your friends about how your comment changed the magic system. As proof, you might show them the relic you received in thanks. A communal development strategy should be exciting for all.
Explore an expansive and intricate world. The CRYENGINE makes for some stunning visual scenes. Experience them through your travels across this new world--its sleepy forests, blistering deserts, glittering tundra, submarine ruins, and more.
Seek the Memory of Eldurim. Everyone is missing something, but most cannot remember what it is. It is their only hope against darkness. Seek the Tree of Light on your quest to save the world, rule it, or destroy it.
Count on RPG essentials. We didn’t discard the strengths of the Open World, RPG genre, we simply took them as our starting point. The vision detailed above (that you can add to on the forums) stands on solid RPG essentials. For example, of course your character can level up, but not through a cliche system.
50. Out of Ammo
Out of Ammo is an intense virtual reality strategy game for the HTC Vive that puts you in the commander's seat against wave after wave of soldiers. Built exclusively for room-scale to make use of motion tracking, the game allows you to move around the battlefield to build defenses and issue orders. You can even directly possess your units to directly engage the enemy making use of cover and preparing your magazines carefully so you don't.... run out of ammo!Key Features
- Eight unique freeplay environments to try your skill on
- Two specialist mission modes
- Cooperative Multiplayer in freeplay for up to four players
- Construct defenses such as sandbags and watchtowers
- Issue orders to your soldiers
- Five different kinds of units each with special abilities
- Possess any units directly to control their engagement
- Call in artillery, airstrikes, and sniper targets
- Fixed Machine guns, Grenades, flares, and more
Important: Requires room-scale. You must have an HTC Vive or an Oculus with Touch Controllers.
Out of Ammo has been designed exclusively around room-scale. Possessing your units allows you to utilize the full capability and power of the positional tracking; take cover behind sandbags, lean over a tower railing, or duck behind your sandbags and grab a grenade to throw as a last resort! Full physics applied to game objects further enhances your experience allowing you to position your magazines in the space around you ready for when you need to reload.Unit Types
- Rifleman - Thirty round fully-automatic rifle with manual magazine reload
- Sniper - Semi-automatic bolt action long distance rifle with scope
- Rocketeer - Single-shot re-loadable rocket-propelled grenade launcher
- Medic - Heals troops but can shoot with a pistol when controlled
- Engineer - Constructs and repairs fortifications, can shoot with a pump-action shotgun when controlled
Command the defense of an area in the endless enemy spawning mode that the game released with. You defend an area against a never-ending wave of enemies of all kinds. Includes enemy tanks, snipers, and even enemy mortar teams who shell your base.
Played entirely in first person you are a sniper providing overwatch for a downed helicopter. Protect the evacuees from your position inside a clock tower. You can teleport around the tower and have multiple weapons to utilize, as well as a UAV providing a view of the battlefield. You succeed once all evacuees make it out alive.
You crash land in hostile terrain. Played entirely in first person you must scavenge for ammo by teleporting around. Use flares and torches to highlight inbound enemies. Survive until rescue arrives!Environments
A small base perched in a clearing at the bottom of a valley. Backed by a river the location offers good cover from the rear. All the facilities are centrally located making it reasonably easy for the talented commander to defend.
A very tight open space in the city serves as a base for local operations. You won't have much warning for the enemies approach, but they will also have fewer routes in to your location. Additionally, the high-rise buildings that surround you offer excellent over-watch for enemy snipers. Beware of their red IR beams that indicate they are sighting your troops!
Out in the open fields of the desert you have excellent vision of enemy incoming from all directions. However, if you can see them they can see you. Here you can, and often will, be attacked from all directions. Choose your defensive locations carefully and be prepared to recommit forces quickly in order to maintain this position. A real challenge for any commander.
Set high in the mountains at twilight, battle against an enemy in difficult conditions. Visibility is hard due to the falling light and your vision of enemies is hampered by the nearby forest. Some lights exist in the compound and your soldiers have set fires nearby the camp to try and help highlight incoming enemy.
A wide area in a key harbor need defense against the enemy. You have a huge area in which to build your base, but sight lines up to your perimeter are tight. Beware of enemy snipers from across the water. An excellent environment for those with large play areas, but still enjoyable for those with not much room.
Situated high on a beach-head, defend your well fortified base from the onslaught of enemy arriving by boat. Beware also of enemy special forces flanking you on land or taking sniping positions above. You have two pillboxes on the beach you can station soldiers in to help curb the frantic pace of beach assault!
Is the truth really out there? You won't have time to know while you're fighting enemies from nearly every direction surrounded by radio telescopes! Your base location is backed into a wall so at least one direction of attack is safe... or is it?