100 Best Games Like Claire of 2020 - Claire Alternatives
Trying to find games like Claire? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Claire, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Claire that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Claire Alternatives | Games Like Claire
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Claire in 2020. If there is something missing from the Claire , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The Witcher is the very first instalment of the series that follows the story of Geralt from Rivia. Being found unconscious on the battlefield he must retrieve his memory and help the emperor's daughter, Adda to stop her from turning in to a feral monster. Facing the biggest enemy, Salamander, Geralt must also help all the fractions around the world to find peace between each other.
The fighting system is very flexible. Choosing from three different styles, you can adapt Geralt for any kind of a combat situation. Fast style of fighting gives you an opportunity to strike your opponents with your speed. The strong style focuses itself on destroying your enemies with powerful attacks, while sweeping style is very good when facing a number of foes. You can also craft some potions to gain important benefits such as seeing in the dark or having a larger amount HP. Plot style is unique as well. The game never gives a precise definition of evil, which leads the player to convenient situations where the choice is quite bad anyway. Enhanced edition improves every aspect of the game as graphics and the productivity of it, while Director's Cut does the same without censorship for North America's version....
Celeste is a platformer about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall.
Explore a sprawling mountain with over 500 levels bursting with secrets, across 8 unique areas. Unlock a hardcore Remix for each area, with completely new levels that will push your climbing skills to the limit.
Madeline can air-dash and climb any surface to gain ground. Controls are simple and accessible, but super tight and expressive with layers of depth to master. Deaths are sudden and respawns are fast. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn something every time.
Meet peculiar characters and climb through a personal story of breaking through your self-doubt to find yourself, set in the present-day Pacific Northwest. Uncover the mystery of the mountain's power and outrun your reflection on your journey to reach the top.
The game begins in the castle, in which the heroes are "settled", there are also important things for the game, money and useful qualities. Much can be bought outside the castle.
You meet not only enemies but also other characters with whom interaction is possible. The smith can sell weapons and armour, and the gipsy can sell different magic things. A meeting with an architect can help with the exploration and reconstruction of the castle. The study of the castle promises useful finds. Among other spaces of the game are a forest, a dungeon and a tower.
At the disposal of the player, there is a book in which all the messages encountered during the game are collected. Messages inform us about what is there and what is happening.
The map is always generated anew and randomly, and the hero always dies at the end of the game, but all of his money is saved, and they can improve the character of the new game. The gameplay consists of searching and developing strengths and things, battling with opponents and finally - killing the main boss.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition is the enhanced edition of Guacamelee! that features all downloadable content for the original game and supports Steam Workshop to create and share custom character skins. In its core Guacamelee! is a 2D Metroidvania with platforming and brawling elements.
Guacamelee! is set in an open Mexico-stylized world, full of stereotypes and cultural references. You take on the role of an ordinary farmer named Juan Aguacate. Killed by an evil skeleton, you are brought back to life to save your love interest. The game follows the rules of the Metroidvania genre but has a twist: as you are revived, during your adventures you can switch between the land of the dead and the world of the living.
Aside from that Guacamelee! is focused on exploration and hand-to-hand fights. While progressing through the story, you get new abilities such as movement upgrades and the necessity to match colors of your attacks and certain obstacles.
Welcome to Vegas. New Vegas.
It’s the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead… and that’s before things really get ugly. It’s a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It’s a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and make more than an enemy or two along the way. As you battle your way across the heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland, the colossal Hoover Dam, and the neon drenched Vegas Strip, you’ll be introduced to a colorful cast of characters, power-hungry factions, special weapons, mutated creatures, and much more. Choose sides in the upcoming war or declare “winner takes all” and crown yourself the King of New Vegas in this follow-up to the 2008 videogame of the year, Fallout 3...
The Last of Us: Left Behind is a single-player DLC of The Last of Us. It was released February 14, 2014 for $14.99 on the PlayStation Network and acts as a prequel to The Last of Us. It was later re-released as a standalone title on May 12, 2015, priced at $9.99, for both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Left Behind tells the story of Ellie and Riley, portrayed by Ashley Johnson and Yaani King respectively. For the entirety of the DLC, the player controls Ellie....
From Tetsuya Mizuguchi and the same people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and Lumines comes the new PS4 game TETRIS® EFFECT.
Named after a real-world phenomenon where players’ brains are so engrossed that images of the iconic falling Tetrimino blocks (i.e. the Tetris playing pieces) linger in their vision, thoughts, and even dreams, TETRIS EFFECT amplifies this magical feeling of total immersion by surrounding you with fantastic, fully three-dimensional worlds that react and evolve based on how you play. Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects—everything, down to the Tetris pieces themselves, pulse, dance, shimmer, and explode in perfect sync with how you’re playing.
From deep beneath the ocean to the furthest reaches of outer space and everywhere between, TETRIS EFFECT’s 30-plus stages take players on a wondrous, emotional journey through the universe. The core of the game is still Tetris—one of the most popular puzzle games of all time—but like you’ve never seen it, or heard it, or felt it before.
Whether in full HD on a standard display and PS4, or in razor-sharp 4K resolution with a PS4 Pro, or in fully-immersive 3D via the optional PS VR support, TETRIS EFFECT’s gorgeous imagery, evocative sounds, and super-addictive gameplay add up to an unforgettable experience...and that’s literally unforgettable, as the game’s name implies.
Scream down the endless track and crash through punishing obstacles with simple, airtight controls. Hurtle forward, master new moves, reach overwhelming velocities, and survive epic boss battles. Every crushing impact is interwoven with a pounding original soundtrack. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must go through rhythm hell.
Play in traditional HD or fully immersive VR (SteamVR or Oculus).
- Nine levels of Rhythm Hell
- Adrenalizing Boss Battles, including the terrifying Crakhed
- Simple Controls: one stick and one button
- Psychedelic Visuals
- Original Soundtrack by Brian Gibson of noise-rock band Lightning Bolt
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a spin-off installment of the Wolfenstein series. It fills the gap between Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the upcoming Wolfenstein 3.
Like its predecessors, Wolfenstein: Youngblood is set in an alternate reality, in which Nazi Germany won World War II by using anachronistically developed tech. The Third Reich managed to conquer Europe and North America. The spin-off is set in an alternate 1980. Nineteen years have passed since the events of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, which are now known as the Second American Revolution. The US is now free from German occupation, but the battle continues as Nazi still control most of Europe.
The game's main protagonists are Jessica and Sophia, the twin sisters and daughters of the Wolfenstein series' trademark protagonist, war veteran B.J. Blazkowicz. Their father trained them as fighters and shooters, and as they reached adulthood, they joined the Global Resistance to fight against the Nazis. When Blazkowicz goes missing on a secret mission in the Vichy France, the twins set out to search him in the Nazi-occupied Paris. They also assist the French Resistance in fighting the occupants.
The game allows two players to cooperate online by controlling two sisters at once as they walk through the story campaign....
The Red Strings Club is a cyberpunk narrative experience about fate and happiness featuring the extensive use of pottery, bartending and impersonating people on the phone to take down a corporate conspiracy.
The professed altruistic corporation Supercontinent Ltd is on the verge of releasing Social Psyche Welfare: a system that will eliminate depression, anger and fear from society. However, the bartender of a clandestine club and a freelance hacker don't regard this evolution as an improvement but as brainwashing. Alongside unwitting company employees and a rogue empathy android, the duo will pull all the strings they can to bring down this scheme.Cyberpunk Thriller NarrativeUncover a mysterious corporate program that promises a blissful existence while debating what does happiness means and what lengths are permissible to obtain it.Psychological BartendingRead your customer's’ mood and mix the perfect cocktail to manipulate the client's emotions in order to gather the information you want and progress your agenda of stopping Supercontinent's plans.Genetic Implant PotteryDesign genetic implants at a high-tech lathe to change the attitude and direction of the corporation’s most influential executives.Vocal Corporate EspionageAssume the voice of important figures in the Social Psyche Welfare project and play their own motivations against each other over the phone to uncloak their plans.
In LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™, relive the epic action from the blockbuster film in way that only LEGO can offer, featuring brand new story content from the Star Wars Universe that explores the time between Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens introduces new gameplay mechanics, including the enhanced Multi-Builds system, where players can choose from multiple building options to advance the game, or engage in intense new Blaster Battles for the first time, utilizing surrounding environments to drive back the First Order." ...
- Pioneering stealth based gameplay brings a new dimension to first person action.
- Thief™ Gold includes Thief™ The Dark Project (12 huge missions with multiple environments) and the Gold update (3 new campaign missions which deepen the plot and add five new types of enemies)
- Advanced enemies can see, hear, speak, and sound alarms.
- Your arsenal includes: blackjack, sword, fire arrows, water arrows, rope arrows and more
In Silent Hill Homecoming, Alex Shepherd has returned to his hometown of Shepherd's Glen to investigate the sudden disappearance of his brother. From Shepherd's Glen to the foggy streets of Silent Hill, Alex will face the darkest of horrors while struggling with his own grip on reality. Alex must unravel the mystery behind his nightmares, discover the truth behind his brother's disappearance, and confront the evil that has taken hold of his soul.
Enter the next chapter of Silent Hill as you delve deeper in the tormented history of the town and learn of the evil that surrounds Toluca Lake
From the murky fog to the ominous shadows, all-new next-gen graphics bring Silent Hill to life like never before
Solve treacherous and deadly puzzles to discover the mysterious secrets behind the evil that has cursed the town of Silent Hill
Silent Hill Homecoming features an all-new soundtrack by acclaimed series composer Akira Yamaoka
SEGA’s favourite Umbran Witch climaxes her way onto PC in pixelated retro glory – for free!
Wicked chip-tune Bayonetta theme song!
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
Two kingdoms are on the brink of war. Whose side will you choose? Torn
between two families, you're an heir of Hoshido, raised by Nohrian
royals. If you choose the path of Birthright, you'll battle the
corrupted king of Nohr beside a family of strangers.
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
• Unravel the puzzles buried within the oppressive atmosphere of a dystopian dictatorship
• Harness the power of a stolen designator tool to manipulate both man and machine
• Befriend a lonely lost robot and earn its loyal companionship
• Take your shot at overthrowing a Communist State inspired by real world events
- Wild West Rider Pack
Each pack includes 5 items for your rider and 1 item for your bike.
Explore over-the-top action and physics-bending motorcycle racing in the latest opus of the Trials franchise. All new features, more competitions and more tracks means new challenges.
Ride challenging tracks around the world – from the Great Wall of China and New York City to the Eiffel Tower and everywhere in between.
With the new hilarious Tandem Bike, get your friends and try to control one bike with two riders.
From your local backyard to worldwide stadiums, defeat all your opponents online and rise to glory.
Create and share unique levels in Track Central using over 10 000 items available. Possibilities are endless - and so is the fun. ...
Two kingdoms are on the brink of war. Whose side will you choose? Torn
between two families, you're an heir of Hoshido, raised by Nohrian
royals. If you walk the path of Conquest, you must fight to change your
misguided kingdom from within.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
- Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
- Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
- Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
- Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
- Teach a dog how to drive a car.
- Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
- Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
- Tell people to "Cool it."
- 2 player local same screen co-op where you control up to 4 characters!
First released on the Sega Dreamcast the game featured fully 3D environments, which was quite revolutionary for the series as it previously relied on static background images. A first re-release of the game was the Kanzenban (完全版) edition for the Dreamcast which was later also the base for later ports of the game. It subsequently got ported onto the PS2 and the Gamecube, renamed to Code Veronica X and re-released again as HD version for the PS3/4 and XBOX 360.
Claire Redfield, known from Resident Evil 2, searching for her lost brother, Chris, gets subsequently captured trying to infiltrate an Umbrella Research Facility, followed by being imprisoned and transported to a remote prison known as Rockford Island.
There she must face the horrors she lived through in Raccoon City again as you guide her through a dark and eerie facility full of zombies and other horrors.
You will solve many puzzles on your way in classic Resident Evil fashion and fight mutations other than zombies with various different tactics as you go from saveroom to saveroom and try not to die.
As a bonus for completing the game you also unlock a fun battle mode....
Rise & Shine is a true "think and gun" that combines elements of arcade shooters, bullet hells, and puzzle platformers to create a new blend of strategy and viscera. Switch between Shine's add-ons to solve puzzles that redefine what bullets can do. Guide projectiles through intricate mazes, electrify damaged equipment to discover new pathways, and juggle 8-bit fruit because why not?
Get Ready to Respawn
Don't let the cute character models fool you, saving Gamearth won't be easy. Prepare to dash flurries of missiles and avoid unseen traps as you fight to prevent its destruction. It's going to take all you've got to stay alive in the face of lethal robot armadas, enormous bosses, giant death wheels, and (of course) brainthirsty zombies. You're not gettin' through this in one piece, kiddo.
Next Level Detail
Enter a world where every level is a single, continuous work of art. Each level is composed of hand drawn illustrations with multiple parallax scroll layers so every forward step is new; no tiling or repeated elements. This meticulous attention to detail allows each frame to flow seamlessly from one to the next, a quality you'll wish you had on your 20th respawn. ...
In Afterparty, you play Milo and Lola, recently deceased best buds who suddenly find themselves staring down an eternity in Hell. But there’s a loophole: outdrink Satan and he’ll grant you re-entry to Earth.
Milo and Lola are now dead, thirsty, and roaming the streets of Nowhere, the outermost island of Hell.
What adventures will you stumble through in the underworld? Every step is up to you. Time to go on the best bender ever, uncover the mystery of why you've been damned, and drink the big guy under the table.
Party as two best friends: Control Milo and Lola with an intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision. Uncover their personality quirks and foggy history during the wild events of the night
Drink for your lives: Hell bars offer a variety of libations, each with different Liquid Courage effects to imbue Milo and Lola with specialized dialogue options and abilities
Demonic activities: The underworld’s pubs are packed with drunken games to pass the time. Beer pong, dance-offs, karaoke and chugging competitions all mesh with the dynamic dialogue system for a seamless narrative bender
Change Hell forever: Players’ actions won’t only affect Milo and Lola, but also the people and places of Hell. Finishing a quest on one island might result in the total destruction of another
Flirt with Satan
Explore an interconnected network of underworld islands via the River Styx
An original soundtrack by scntfc (OXENFREE, Sword & Sworcery)
The Last Door: Collector’s Edition contains four terrifying episodes of occult and otherworldly horror inviting you to investigate Victorian England's deepest, darkest secret. Featuring new scenes and puzzles, enhanced graphics, unlockable bonuses, and remastered sound. Explore ancient manors, decaying tenements, and twisting underground warrens with little but a lamp and magnifying glass to guide you. Dare you open The Last Door: Collector's Edition? ...
A complete 3D reimagining of the 16-bit console classic "Ys III: Wanderers From Ys," Ys: The Oath in Felghana is a fast-paced action role-playing game with tight controls, Metroidvania-style exploration elements, intense combat with epic screen-filling boss battles, and a thrashing, percussive arranged soundtrack that's been heralded by many as one of the best of all time. Based on the original 2005 PC release, this classic is finally officially available in English with added Steamworks features such as achievements and cloud saving.
Come see why Falcom fans the world over regard this game as "Ys, Perfected"!Key Features:
- Six difficulty levels ranging from "Very Easy" for casual players to "Inferno" for true old-school gaming masters.
- Unlockable "Time Attack" and "Boss Rush" modes for anyone looking to show off his/her boss-taming abilities.
- Over 30 unique Steam Achievements as well as Steam Cloud support.
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics with original blood effects intact.
- Gamepad support in addition to standard keyboard and mouse controls.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® pits you as the commander of an elite counter-terrorism squad, and you will have to plan and execute complete a variety of covert operations to take down terrorists and make the world a safer place. Assemble your team from an international pool of special operatives and select from authentic gear and weapons to help you complete your missions.
Download this PS one® Classic today!
-Explosive Action - Lead an elite counter-terrorist strike force battling international terrorism in realistic settings
-Real-Life Strategy - Plan out the insertion points and attack strategy, and execute your plan to fulfill the objectives
-Customization - Pick the best operatives for the mission and customize their uniforms and equipment load-outs to match the mission objectives
-Practice Makes Perfect - Hone your skills on the Training Level where you can go through basic training, hit the shooting range, and carry out a practice mission
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 113 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Rainbow Six ® © 2007 Red Storm Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ...
Every decision you make is critical as the world does not wait for you.
- Struggle against your own bodily urges, such as thirst, hunger, exhaustion, and more!
- Beware of injuries, including bone fractures and blood loss!
- Scavenge or perform research to obtain medical supplies!
- Manage your oxygen and thermal levels while exploring!
- Fight the horrors of Mars with melee and ranged weapons!
- Customize your ranged weapons using modular parts!
- Struggle against the persistence of time! Race against the spread of the infection!
- Enemies will evolve over time from cocoons to monstrosities!
- Defend your generator against invasions!
- Collect and scavenge junk and creature parts to break down into components!
- Produce armor, guns, grenades and upgrades using 3D printers!
- Craft performance enhancers, survival gear, and more with the Bio Combiner!
- Harvest plants and ores using the biosphere and mine. Refine them to create materials!
- Research items to create more powerful versions! Create your own lightsaber or power armor!
- Explore randomly generated sub-levels and hand-crafted locations!
- Experience non-linear storytelling through logs and story sequences!
- Wander freely through Mars colony! Explore districts as you wish!
- Restore the colony’s habitat by repairing temperature and oxygen generators!
- Find clues to the infection! Escape the nightmare!
There is free demo version of Subterrain! If you would like to see how the game plays, please try it!
By 2050, humanity has finally colonized Mars thanks to the efforts of one man, Jeff Murray. To avoid Mars’ high radiation levels and inhospitable temperature changes, he built a city underground. This city was named Mars MPO. Free of the constraints that often plagued businesses and researchers on Earth, scientists and entrepreneurs flocked to MPO.
Recently, Dr. Albert West has migrated to MPO at the personal invitation of Mr. Murray. West has been working on a cure for Alzheimer's disease in a race to save his wife, Jennifer, from dementia. His efforts are cut short; a lab accident leads to an accusation of murder and a prompt prison sentence.
We join Dr. West a little over a year into his prison sentence. It’s been a week since the guards mysteriously vanished. Dr. West is about to find out why. ...
When Blobolonia is threatened by an evil Emperor, the blob comes to Earth looking for help. Instead, he finds a young boy. Help the blob dethrone the evil Emperor that's terrorizing Blobolonia and establish a friendship with the blob that will last a lifetime. ...
Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts is an action-RPG game developed by Obsidian Entertainment. It was originally released in 2011. It was published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Choose for yourself how to prepare to face the vastly stronger Overlord. Complete a variety of missions to earn new spells, and/or roam the wilds to uncover secret missions and stashes of magical crafting loot. Customize your characters with unique combinations of enchants and spells that change how you move, jump, and fight. Or rescue people and bring them back to your settlement so that they can then be sent on dispatch missions; you don't have to carry the burden of your fledgling civilization alone!
You choose how to play, and the world adapts around you.Key features:
- Travel alone or with friends across an ever-expanding world of dangerous creatures, powerful magic, high technology, and mysteries.
- You have choice. The world of Environ is a procedurally generated sandbox, and lets you go anywhere you see -- including right into the overlord's keep at any time. (Good luck with that.)
- Environ is endless. When you save one continent from an overlord, a larger and more complex continent appears.
- The game adapts to how you play: as you demonstrate your proficiency, monsters and missions upgrade accordingly. Killed 100 bats? Okay, time for... bats on fire!
- Crazy amounts of character customization. Combine a multitude of spells, enchants, and equipment to create specialized character builds.
- Play as a long line of brave adventurers. It's not a question of IF your character is going to die, but WHEN. Any character that dies is permanently lost, but you keep all your inventory, enchants, and general progress in the game.
- Become a community leader. Rescue NPCs for your settlement, construct buildings for them, and improve their skill and mood -- then send them on dispatch missions to help you in return!
- Be a clever problem-solver. Challenges have more than one solution, each with its own pros and cons. You get to figure things out rather than just jumping through a set of hoops.
- Difficulty levels give exactly the challenge you want, from casual to hardcore on platforming, combat, and citybuilding independently.
- All owners of Valley 1 also get the much-improved sequel absolutely free! Valley 2 is out now, and features a different style of more-focused, non-sandbox play. Both games are quite distinct from one another, but you don’t have to choose between them -- both are yours for the price of one!
Gabriel Knight is the last in a long line of Shadow Hunters, those fated to fight the dark forces of the supernatural. Haunted by a centuries-old curse, he is tormented by terrifying nightmares.
Now he must spend every waking moment scouring the side streets and back alleys of New Orleans for the key to his dark past. And when he sleeps - the nightmare begins.
- Stylishly designed and richly written - a true neo-Gothic computer novel.
- Unravel an ancient and unnerving supernatural secret as you interrogate everyone in this elaborate psycho-thriller set in modern-day New Orleans.
In Halfway you take control of a small team of survivors faced with a violent invasion onboard the colonial vessel Goliath. As their leader you will guide them through the dark and cramped corridors of the ship to slowly take back control.
If you have any hope of surviving, you’ll have to fight, face your fears and outsmart the enemy!
- Tactical turn-based battles are at the core of Halfway. Use cover, position, equipment and skills to your advantage in your battles.
- Unique characters: Your team is formed of unique characters you pick up along the way. Each one of them brings their own story, skills and experiences to the journey.
- Find yourself in the middle of an engrossing story-line. Step by step you’ll uncover the mysterious events that took place and what it means for you and all of humanity.
- Immerse yourself in 10-14 hours of gameplay in a beautiful pixel art environment with a lovely atmospheric soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
- Modding: Map Editor and full Steam Workshop support for your own custom campaigns and missions
Your avatar is a brave warrior who has fallen in battle. But instead of well-deserved peace in Asgard, his soul is trapped in the harsh world of Niffelheim. Survive in this hostile world, ransack the neighbor lands, explore dangerous dungeons and find your way to Valhalla
Survive in the Underworld
Warriors remain warriors even after death. Set out on the path to the last challenge and prove yourself to the Gods. In life you were never frightened by the cold, darkness and death, and you won't fear now. make sure you have enough provision, defend yourself and unravel the mysteries of these lands.
Do not be forgotten
Crush anyone who dares to attack your lands. Each fallen enemy brings you closer to Asgard! Bones, teeth, fur - use all that you scavenge to craft weapons and armor. Build a fortress that will protect you from enemies and help you to destroy the attackers. The Death Priests will issue ultimatums. Will you bend to their will, or reject their orders and accept the battle against their dead minions?
Find a way out
Collect all the pieces of the portal to Asgard. But be careful - they are fiercely guarded by mighty giants, deadly spiders and hordes of undead.
Brew potions from mushrooms and slain beasts to become stronger. Cook the best dishes to feed all your friends. Prepare poison that will kill the most powerful troll.
Explore ancient caves
Reach the very heart of the world to find powerful artefacts that will help you win the final battle. Discover what lies hidden in the darkness.
Experience the events leading up to the decisive final battle for the fate of mankind in the war against the machines. Terminator: Resistance, is a first-person shooter set during the 'Future War' scenario that was only glimpsed at in the iconic films, 'THE TERMINATOR' and 'T2: JUDGMENT DAY'. The machines are destined to lose, but at what cost?
Run and gun or sneak and hack through Skynet’s defences!
Level up your skills and explore a post-apocalyptic world for scraps to trade and craft!
Interact with a motley group of survivors and change their fates!
Build your marines up into long range or up close death machines, but don't expect any mercy. Death is permanent and fallen marines are gone forever. Finding survivors not guaranteed.
Turn and Squad Based Gameplay
Command up to four marines, each with their own gear, talents, and Action Points. Positioning is critical - even a lone enemy can be lethal! Sight and snipe or funnel enemies into a choke point and blow them up!
- Five marine classes - long range death, shotgun knockback, grenade launchers, all to help the squad
- Four ranks for promotion and talent tree access
- Five perks to further differentiate each marine
- Exoskeleton suits stripped from the hulks of dead enemies - flamethrowers and face punching
- Deck bosses that will challenge you but do not negate the tactics you have learned (no "immunities"!)
The steampunk spaceship is composed of multiple decks you must progress through. Different environments and creatures await, and you'll never know for sure what lies beyond the next corner.
- Five human ship decks with a sixth Alien Deck
- Procedural decks with destructible walls, high/low ground, and tactical variations
- Randomized weapons, armor, and enemy units
Score, Difficulty, and New Game Plus
Get rated on your overall performance. Manage to fight your way past 30 levels of mayhem? New Game Plus offers fresh challenges. Four levels of difficulty with one being for the truly masochistic! ...
Scavenge for supplies in every corner of every building, craft your gear, pick your skills and loadout while keeping your Squad alive by covering every corner and moving as a group.
It is a game that encourages quick thinking and fast paced play since you need to pay attention to all of your squad mates. If you leave someone behind, chances are they will be pounced on and die. Move as a Squad and cover every corner.
Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.Features:
- Top Down 2d Strategy Action
- Use Melee weapons to take down enemies silently or go guns blazing
- Scavenge buildings for materials to craft your gear
- Equip Gadgets to assist you in combat
- Highly randomized world providing infinite possibilities
- Capture Infected buildings and defend them from the horde
- Several types of Special Infected that must be dealt with quickly
- Rename your Survivors to have a more intense personal experience
- Four game modes: Campaign, Survival, Death Lab and Multiplayer.
Certain events require you to move around a building while fighting off a horde, you must keep a close eye on your squad or they will perish one by one.
Various types of Special Infected have abilities such as Blinding Powder or Acid Pool that encourage you to quickly move your Survivors while making sure they are never alone
In campaign mode you can capture infected buildings that generate resources but must be defended from horde invasionsCampaign:Play through a highly randomized world following a simple storyline with unique events and a conclusion.Survival:Score based mode, go through as many randomly generated buildings as you can never looking back.Death Lab:Equip your Survivor Squad with a limited budget and take them through a collapsed Lab. Good micro management of your Squad is essential to your survival.Multiplayer:The new Multiplayer mode is a 1v1 scenario (Online/LAN) where one player controls the Survivors and another player controls the Infected. The Survivors must reach the extraction zone and the Infected must stop them by spawning various types of Infected around them. Will the survivors reach their extraction zone alive and well or will they be devoured along the way? It's up to you! ...
Gather your friends and play against each other in local multiplayer! Test your skills against other players online.
Play up to four players in either in teams or free for all.
Hone your skills against bots. There are different difficulty settings to give everyone a good match regardless of experience and skill.
Choose the character of your liking, from the broadsword-swinging Lucia to the fast, nimble, claw-bearing Gallows. All characters have unique play styles, appearances and weapons, try them all out and you will surely find a favorite!
Each character has several special moves which do tons of damage but drain your stamina.
Five different battle arenas, ranging in size and style. Explore the different environments- from the mountains in Thundercleft Keep, to the tower at Verdant Outpost. Each battle arena incorporates different tactical and strategic elements, use platforms or ladders to make plays - but watch out for pitfalls! ...
A moderately hardcore game with dynamic gameplay that will help you while away a few evenings.
Kisaragi Academy student Mayu Suzumoto is transferring to a new high school, leaving behind a sizable group of friends and countless lovely memories. To help her cope with this move, her friend Ayumi has devised a seemingly innocent plan: the whole group will come together to perform a charm she found on the internet called “Sachiko Ever After,” which is supposed to bind all of its participants together as friends to the end.
This does not go as expected.
Following an intense earthquake, the group awakens to find themselves separated and trapped in an alternate reality version of Heavenly Host Elementary, a tragedy-stricken institution that once stood on the site of their own school but was torn down long ago. Here, the vengeful spirits of elementary-aged children threaten their lives and their sanity, and the only hope of escape – much less survival – is to uncover the chilling details surrounding the murders of those trapped before them.
Corpse Party is the original Windows edition of the cult classic horror game that gained a considerable fanbase when released on Sony’s PlayStation®Portable system in 2011. Beginning life as an independent RPG Maker adventure title in 1996, the gameplay was greatly refined and the story greatly expanded for this 2008 remake, featuring more characters, more detailed interactions, darker story elements, over 5,000 lines of voice-acting and dozens of shocking, gruesome endings. Players take control of nine main characters and several side characters who’ve been split up into groups of two or three and trapped in a run-down, otherworldly elementary school full of vengeful spirits, deadly mysteries and – of course – corpses. As they walk around examining objects and bodies in an atmospheric 2D environment, a horror tale spanning over 50 years begins to unfold, and player choices determine both how the story ends and who lives to see it through.KEY FEATURESHighly Detailed Retro-Style Graphics Used to Enhance Atmosphere
Modeled after the very first RPG Maker Corpse Party, the game’s 16-bit-style 2D visuals help create an intentional disconnect that sparks the imagination, leading the player to envision far worse things than even the most powerful next-gen system could display.
Adventure-Style Gameplay Where Your Decisions Make All the Difference
Playing like a cross between a point-and-click adventure game and a classic JRPG sans battles, Corpse Party gives players the freedom to thoroughly explore every last corner of Heavenly Host Elementary School, significantly altering the course of the story and its final conclusion based on where the characters go and what they do.
Chapter-Based Storytelling with PC-Exclusive Content
The tale is told through five main chapters with multiple endings each and numerous scenes that differ from the game’s PSP™ system and Nintendo 3DS™ system counterparts. In addition, there are four bonus chapters, one of which is a PC-exclusive retelling of the “Tooth” story from Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, recreated with added content in classic Corpse Party adventure style.
Original Japanese Voice Cast and Character Art plus Text Skip Feature
Over 5,000 lines of spoken Japanese dialogue from the original indie voice cast complement the action, giving new spins on familiar characters for series veterans. In addition, the original PC-exclusive character art is fully intact, and dedicated players seeking every ending are given a speedy fast-forward function to make replays a breeze.
The Game That Started It All
When first released in 2008, this title sparked a Corpse Party boom in Japan: remakes, sequels, spin-offs, fan games, manga, anime, a live-action drama series and more, as well as countless Corpse Party-inspired horror games created by other indie developers in the same style. Come see how it all began, and experience the horror the way it was meant to be seen...
Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles is an action adventure Star Wars video game set during the time frame of Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace. The game was first released for the PlayStation, afterwards for the Dreamcast and the Game Boy Advance (in the last case under the title Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles)....
Le scénario change constamment selon les choix du joueur, pouvant même causer la mort des personnages. Mais la partie ne s'arrêtera pas pour autant. Bien au contraire, l'histoire se poursuivra en incluant la mort du personnage en question et vous devrez en assumer les conséquences.
Dans Ash of Gods, le combat combine la stratégie classique au tour par tour avec des éléments de jeu de cartes. Les tactiques individuelles varieront en fonction des compétences et de la classe de vos personnages et vous pourrez débloquer et collectionner des cartes capables d'activer des capacités spéciales qui peuvent renverser le cours du combat. CE QUI FAIT D'ASH OF GODS UN JEU UNIQUE
- Des décisions lourdes de conséquences
Chaque décision, à la fois hors et sur le champ de bataille, peut altérer le cours des événements et changer le destin de vos personnages, ce qui engendrera de lourdes conséquences. Mais sachez que même la mort de l'un de vos héros ne mettra pas fin à votre aventure.
- Rien n'est décidé au hasard
Ce n'est pas le hasard qui déterminera vos chances de réussite ou la force d'un coup. Dans Ash of Gods, les vrais stratèges devront maîtriser les compétences liées aux classes des personnages pour exploiter au mieux les pouvoirs conférés par leur stock limité de cartes, sinon ils en paieront le prix fort.
- Une IA qui s'adapte à votre style de jeu
L'IA de Ash of Gods s'adapte à votre niveau afin de vous donner constamment du fil à retordre pour que vous ne tombiez pas dans la facilité en utilisant toujours les mêmes tactiques ou en créant une équipe invincible.
- Mode multijoueur JcJ
Mesurez-vous à d'autres joueurs afin de vous hisser dans les classements. Débloquez de nouveaux personnages, améliorations et cartes pour personnaliser encore plus vos tactiques.
- Des récompenses à la clé en cas de prise de risque
Gagnez encore plus de points de vie en portant une attaque à la dernière minute. Partez vous battre avec une équipe plus petite afin d'obtenir de meilleures cartes et réduire le temps des tours. N'hésitez pas à choisir la route la plus courte, mais aussi la plus dangereuse, pour économiser vos ressources. Ash of Gods est un jeu qui récompense ceux qui n'ont pas froid aux yeux.
Écrit par Sergey Malitsky, auteur de fantasy récompensé, Ash of Gods est un jeu doté d'un riche scénario, de personnages charismatiques, de dialogues poignants et d'un univers incroyable. Malitsky travaille à l'heure actuelle sur un nouveau roman, basé sur les événements d'Ash of Gods. L'ART GRAPHIQUE Inspiré du travail de Ralph Bakshi (Le Seigneur des Anneaux), des animations classiques de Disney et du célèbre studio soviétique Soyuzmultfilm (La Reine des Neiges), Ash of Gods offre des illustrations et des animations détaillées, dessinées à la main. Le rotoscoping, une technique où chaque scène est filmée au préalable avec un véritable acteur comme modèle, donne vie aux animations qui fourmillent de détails et de dynamisme. LA MUSIQUE La bande originale est un travail collaboratif entre Adam Skorupa, Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz et Michal Cielecki qui ont travaillé par le passé sur The Witcher, Bulletstorm, Painkiller, EVE Online, Call of Juarez et Shadow Warrior. Chaque piste a été enregistrée avec des musiciens professionnels qui ont souvent recours à des instruments de musique traditionnels, très rarement présents dans les enregistrements modernes. ...
A team of archaeologists are exploring an ancient underground city. Unfortunately for them, they've awoken a monster... You play as that monster. It's your goal to get rid of all those pesky intruders invading the ruins that you call your home.
You are an ancient and powerful entity, however, your movement is restricted to the cave rock, so use your wits and the various boulders in the caverns to navigate the ruins, and reach and eliminate everyone in each level. Discover new mechanics as you play through the game, such as teleportation.
As you beat levels, you unlock notes that reveal the story of the game. Discover the fate of the archaeologists, learn of a mysterious clandestine organization, and maybe even find out your origins.
-Scare, Crush, and Devour the archaeologists!
-Non-linear level map
-Deviously difficult puzzles
-Over 50 levels
-More than 25 story notes. ...
Play as the Guardians as they fight their way through the Steampunk city in the clouds, collecting items and defeating the allies of the ever-chasing destroyer- Jack the Ripper. You must stop him!
The game features:
- Free-Roaming: Unlike most running games you can actually stop, and run left!, allowing you to explore the environment a bit more. Not recommended on the hard mode!
- Racing against a chaser: To keep you moving along and fighting tooth and nail, The Ripper chases with his giant cloud of thunder. The higher the difficulty- the faster he moves. Be wary though, as Ripper can shoot electric bolts!
- Using mechanics: To keep you in the sky and alive and well, you must avoid gas leaks, control crane platforms, put out fires, and more!
- Multi-characters: There are three characters with their own uniquely designed levels across various locations. Brella, Cutlass, and Firearm- members of the Guardians. The leader of the Guardians, a small flying robot called Zeal, also follows the characters on their missions. Each character has their own back-story, personality, and platforming ability (such as Brella using her umbrella to glide)!
- Shields-up!: Utilise the player shield by collecting the fireflies for their dust around the city. Using the shield protects you from Ripper attacks, enemy blows, fires, gas leeks, and anything else that might damage you!
- Tactical fast combat: Each character has a very unique fighting style. You can test them out in the arena/tutorial area, and really be tested in the city.
- Multiple replayable levels: Platform your way across many levels including ‘The Factory’, and ‘Daylight Victoria’. Each level features 3 different difficulty star ratings and a timer system! Simply survive to the portal at the end!
- Indoor running: Forget traditional rooftop running! Run indoors too! Some floating buildings can be entered! Jump in through windows or tunnels or use and find the secrets within!
- Steam bonuses: Steam users will also collect trading cards.
- Extra levels: The game also features an arena with character selection, and a combat and platforming tutorial. I also look to addship flying levels!
- Upgrade! Conquor! Earn skillpoints through take-downs and collectables and upgrade your characters, speed, jump, attack and health! There is lots your can do.
Follow Zeb as he travels across the planet's surface in search of a space ship which will give him the means to get back to his beloved cold vacuum of space, as he confronts strange creatures and robots and as he uses his unique energy powers to overcome obstacles.
The game features 10 puzzle/platforming filled levels spread out between 3 different environments. ...
On the mysterious island of Geos, Lili will meet a number of hilarious locals, explore beautiful environments, solve some puzzles, and even challenge an oppressive regime or two along her way.
If you've enjoyed Zelda, Broken Age, or Psychonauts come on an adventure with Lili! And if you have never played any of those games, come with us on a journey which will make your sides ache with laughter, where you will get to know and love Lili, and maybe even shed a tear or two.Feature Highlights
- Open and flexible gameplay - Lili: Child of Geos sports a huge number of quests and adventures for the player to experience. The player is free to mix and match how they progress through the game by either fighting spirits or completing quests, or anything in between.
- Lili as it was meant to be - Lili started its life as a game for iPhones and iPads. We've since taken that game as a starting point and run with it.
-Vastly improved and updated visuals across the whole game
-Completely redone UI
-More than doubled the number of interactive NPCs in the world
-4x the number of quests
-Full Controller support
-A long list of bug fixes and tweaks
Check out the Comparison Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=260470840
- Collectible Hats - Hidden throughout the game are a multitude of fun and exciting hats to collect and wear. Can you find them all?
- 45 unique NPCs - Every area of Geos has unique NPCs to interact with and talk to! And believe us, they all have A LOT of problems for Lili to help solve.
- Visually Stunning World - Lili takes place on the beautiful and whimsical island of Geos. It takes full advantage of the ample power available in the modern gaming PC. We lovingly call it the tour de force for UnrealEngine 3.
- Steam Achievements - 47 achievements to acquire!
- Steam Leaderboards - Every single Spirit in the game has its own leaderboard. Can you beat your friends' scores?
- Choices Abound - Most of us have over 40 hours of playing Lili on Steam. That is 40 hours of just doing play throughs to test the game. And after those 40 hours, we still love playing. Our daily play through is one of the best parts of our day!About BitMonster
BitMonster is comprised of five senior developers, previously with Epic Games, who headed out to explore the world of indie game development.
We have spent the last 5ish months completely redoing our first game, morphing it into a phenomenal PC gaming experience. We can't wait for you all to experience Lili: Child of Geos!
A Matter of Life and Death.
Blast through explosive waves of contemporary arcade action in this rapid-fire twin stick shooter.
As a hero-for-hire, survive high-intensity side-scrolling war zones in vertical cities overrun by mysterious “smart matter”.
Weaponize alien tech to destroy enemies infected by deadly Red Matter – and control Blue Matter to manipulate the world and forge the path forward.
• Combat enemies with a variety of powerful, high-end weapons
• Perfect your performance in levels to rack up a higher score than your friends
• Witness awe-inspiring visuals as Matter flows, glows, and explodes around you
• Created by arcade experts Housemarque – makers of RESOGUN and Alienation
Claire game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Claire
Claire is alone, lost, and hunted. The world has quickly becomes shrouded in darkness with unseen threats stalking Claire from the shadows. Aided by her dog and armed only with a flashlight, Claire must conquer her fear and find her comatose mother. However, there are others lost in the darkness seeking salvation. Claire must decide who she is going to save. With every choice she'll begin to discover who she really is and whether she deserves to be saved herself.
-Play as Claire and explore multiple levels accompanied by your dog, Anubis.
- Use a lighter or a mouse-controlled flashlight to explore an increasingly dark world.
-Contend with the panic system, a system that increases the scariness of the environment as fear tightens its grip on Claire.
-Fight back Claire’s fear and stay alert with items scavenged from the dark corners of the world.
-Find others lost in the darkness, help them and decide to save them or leave them be.
-Multiple endings determined by plot choices and interactions with the others.
-Multiple difficulty settings, including “Nightmare” where Claire can literally be scared to death.
-New Game + allows you to keep your items and ramp up the difficulty.