Games Like Cities: Skylines
Category: Strategy, Simulation,
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, macOS, Linux, Nintendo Switch,
Trying to find games like Cities: Skylines? Try these 50 great games that are similar to Cities: Skylines, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Cities: Skylines that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like Cities: Skylines for PC
- Game like Cities: Skylines for Xbox One
- Game like Cities: Skylines for PlayStation 4
- Game like Cities: Skylines for iOS
- Game like Cities: Skylines for Android
- Game like Cities: Skylines for macOS
- Game like Cities: Skylines for Linux
- Game like Cities: Skylines for Nintendo Switch
- Game like Cities: Skylines for Nintendo DS
- Game like Cities: Skylines for Xbox 360
- Game like Cities: Skylines for PlayStation 3
- Game like Cities: Skylines for PlayStation 2
- Game like Cities: Skylines for PS Vita
- Game like Cities: Skylines for Wii U
- Game like Cities: Skylines for Wii
Games Like Cities: Skylines: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas,Grand Theft Auto: Vice City,METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES,Hitman: Absolution,Euro Truck Simulator 2,Tropico 5,Tropico 4,Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed,Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3,Planet Coaster
1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the seventh entry in the series in the GTA franchise, but only second big title after GTA - Vice City. Setting up in fictional state San Andreas, you follow the story of CJ, a member of one of the multiple gangs in the city. CJ's family is being attacked in drive shooting which resulted in the death of CJ's mother, so he returns to home from Liberty City. Meeting the rest of the family at his mom's funeral, he decides to rebuild the gang and gain control of the state.
The game makes a brilliant connection with missions and open world actions that you are able to do around the cities. You can steal cars, buy guns, hunt for collectables and do some side quests, while different characters give you specific missions in order to push the plot forward. Streets are filled with people as well as plenty of vehicles to steal. Fictional brands of cars, tanks, bikes are available to be stolen from any place around the city. Armoury contains pistols, rifles, hand-machine guns or a rocket launcher as well as melee weapons giving player freedom in anything he's doing in GTA.
2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a third-person shooter with an open world. The game is set in a fictional city during the 1980’s and exhibits a unique design of locations, people, and objects, resembling the real world’s counterparts of Vice City, mainly Miami, FL. GTA: Vice City is a fourth game of the series, following Grand Theft Auto III.
The main character is introduced as Tommy Vercetti, an Italian-American mobster who works for a wealthy crime family. Throughout the story, the player will observe as the protagonist rises the ranks, sometimes making decisions of questionable nobility or profit. Our goal as a player is to ensure that Vercetti becomes the boss of all of Vice City’s mafia, and various story characters will help us or prevent us from achieving this goal.
The worlds of Grand Theft Auto series have long been worked upon and have been done in much detail, and Vice City is no different. The people on the sidewalks, the stylish cars and neon light clubs, the sky-high buildings and lively piers and beaches, everything will bring nostalgic feelings to those of players, whose eyes have seen the glory of this time. The gameplay, however, bears little difference from its predecessor, continuing the trend of big guns, explosions, and cop chases.
3. METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is a standalone prologue for the main entry of the series, Phantom Pain. As Snake now is the Big Boss, Ground Zeroes follows Peace Walker entry some little time after it. Considering that Paz Ortega Andrade has died, MSF starts to work in different ways when suddenly there is information that Paz is being detained by Camp Omega on Cuba. The situation becomes even worse when Ricardo "Chico" Libre is sent for rescue and being captured as well. Snake is now headed to Cuba to save them or confirm their deaths.
Still being a stealth action game, spotting system has been changed in Ground Zeroes, as now there is now meters, and the player must navigate through his eyes and ears to understand if he's been spotted. Reflex Mode is also added to the game. When the player is spotted, there is a little gap of time in slow-motion to kill the enemy before he alarms everyone around him. As well now the iDroid system in the game can be connected to your phones in order to have a look at an in-game map.
4. Hitman: Absolution
The direct sequel to the Hitman: Blood money, Absolution tells the story of Agent 47, the true intentions of his Agency and how top Agent became a renegade on the run. Unlike previous games in the series, players will get more linear and cinematic experience. The game revolves around objective-based missions, providing various methods of completion. Players can avoid direct confrontation by disguising themselves in other people’s uniforms and use environmental interactions to distract or kill unsuspecting targets. And in case of raising the alarm, players can try to rush the mission with the direct attack, using dozens of available weapons.
Players can use special vision mechanic, called Instinct. It allows seeing through the solid surfaces in order to observe NPC’s, items that can be interacted with and predict the movement of patrolling guards. Absolution provides players with additional challenges and collectibles in order to invite players to explore the maps.
5. Euro Truck Simulator 2
You play as a truck driver, whose primary task throughout the game is to deliver essential goods to Europe.
The actions of foreign drivers in the game are close to reality. It means that the computer does not only act following the rules of the road but also takes some other techniques taken from real life, for example, gives a sign that passes the driver to the main road.
The time in the game is slightly different from the real time (1 minute in the set corresponds to five-ten seconds of real time). The driver can drive in total for 11 hours, after that he needs to go to the nearest Parking to make a nine-hour rest. If you do not, the driver gradually begins to struggle with sleep and yawn. The screen becomes dark, and the player, in turn, loses control of the truck, what can quickly lead to an accident.
In the game, there are temporary and permanent road signs that limit the speed mode. The maximum speed of all trucks in the game is technically limited to 90 km/h by default (but it can be disabled in the game settings).
6. Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is a government simulator with a strong sandbox aspect. As El Presidente, a dictator of the Tropico island, you need to develop it through four eras from the Colonial Era to the Modern Times. The game features such mechanics as trading, managing resources, research, and diplomacy. The multiplayer mode expands these mechanics, allowing players to share resources, help each other and even declare war.
Unlike previous installments in the series, Tropico 5 focuses heavily on the citizens. The prosperity of the island depends on their happiness and the balance between ten in-game factions.
Tropico 5 features two modes. The campaign includes 15 missions; the goal is to uncover the antagonist's plans and stop him. In the sandbox mode, you can create your own island and manage it, completing different tasks and developing it through ages.
7. Tropico 4
Tropico 4 is a simulator/strategy game, where the player takes control of a small island nation as its president. The game is the fourth installment in the series, which have seen lots of changes throughout its existence.
The game focuses on the well-being of your nation’s citizens, the political sphere around the country and the economics. The player will face various difficulties in guiding the country through one of the most challenging times of our world. Victory can be swift, but the consequences will always happen. The unique art style of the game, as well as the soundtrack and in-game humor, will provide an excellent experience for new and seasoned players alike.
The different paths that can be taken in the game for success’s sake will challenge the players to make the most exquisite decisions, and the overall goal of making all people happy is a challenge in itself. Juggling between different factions of people, dealing with disagreement, and sometimes foreign invasions and natural hazards.
8. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
9. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
10. Planet CoasterSurprise, delight and thrill crowds as you build the theme park of your dreams. Build and design incredible coaster parks with unparalleled attention to detail and manage your park in a truly living world.
Piece-by-Piece Construction: Planet Coaster makes a designer out of everyone. Lay paths, build scenery, customize rides and make everything in your park unique with piece-by-piece construction and over a thousand unique building components.
Landscape Sculpting: Play with nature and reshape the land beneath your feet. Sculpt the landscape to raise mountains, form lakes, dig caverns and even build islands in the sky, then weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
Total Authenticity: Recreate your favorite rides or leave the real world at the door. However you love to play, the most realistic rides and most realistic reactions from your guests make Planet Coaster the most authentic simulation ever.
Simulation Evolved: The deepest park simulation in gaming history rewards your skills and makes management fun. Control every aspect of your guests’ experience and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your choices in an instant.
A Living World: Every park guest is an expressive individual who thinks, feels and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together Planet Coaster’s guests will tell you at a glance just how well your park is run.
Park Management: You’re the boss with accessible controls that make management fun. Test your skills in a campaign of creative scenarios, or just build for fun and tweak your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests.
Communal Creation: Planet Coaster links coaster fanatics and creators around the world with the Steam Workshop community hub. Trade scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks with other players, and add the world’s wildest creations to your own park.
Be Inspired: Discover new content from the world’s best coaster park creators every day. Browse and download content from your favorite creators, or choose from the latest designs selected by the Planet Coaster dev team.
Share Your Creativity: Whether it’s a magnificent ice cream shop or the world’s most thrilling coaster, build it, name it and share it with the planet. Join a community of creators and see your designs appear in parks around the world.
11. American Truck SimulatorGame mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
12. Anno 2070
This is the fifth game in a series of Anno games.
The game genre remains unchanged - this is a real-time strategy with a variety of elements from other genres included in it: from the city construction and management simulator to submarine battles.
Time, situation, character
The game takes place in 2070, when the ecological situation in the world has become so serious that it cannot be completely ignored and the attitude to the environment becomes a key point in the development of corporations, on whose activity the well-being of humanity is based.
The game has implemented some of the gloomiest predictions about global warming: the world ocean level has risen so much that the continents have gone under water, and people have only to swim between the remaining islets on huge floating ark cities.
You control the captain of such an ark - and this means that you will have to explore, discover and colonize islands, build trade routes, build cities, meet the needs of the population, mine and mine food, build all kinds of enterprises, mines and fleets.
The entire Anno series is characterized by a general scheme - the player has to develop unpopulated but resource-rich territories, adjusting their economies, and then move on in search of new undeveloped territories.
In the Anno 2070 there is the same scheme, but its concrete implementation this time focuses on maintaining the ecological balance during colonization.
Various approaches to this problem embody the main actors in the game:
- the classic industrial tycoons from the Global Trust Corporation - rely on coal and nuclear power plants
- the environmentally-minded governing bodies of the Eden Initiative Corporation - these people rely more on renewable energy sources, wind energy or falling water.
The magnates, if you go their way, provide a more rapid development, but the population is dissatisfied with the deterioration of living conditions.
Environmentalists are developing more slowly, but the situation becomes softer.
But not everything is so primitive - both the magnates and the environmentalists have no ready answers to all the questions. Environmentalists also have to deal with environmental pollution, and the magnates, if they wish, can build waste treatment plants and make their strategies more acceptable.
In addition, the game has a third force - scientists who can significantly change the balance of forces with their technologies.
It is technologies, a powerful factor that can change a lot, became the second significant difference in the game setting after the need to preserve the ecological balance during colonization.
In addition to these three main factions, there are many other actors in the game: pirates, free traders, mercenaries, an oil baron named Sukhov, a Japanese oceanographer and others. You can interact with all of them - trade, negotiate, ask for help, carry out their tasks, receiving scarce licenses for the purchase of technologies as a reward.
Multiplayer mode allows you to bring into the game a lot of interaction in social networks. Players can form alliances, choose each other in the Senate, and then vote in the Senate for certain laws.
13. Cities in Motion 2
Continuation of the game Cities in Motion.
The essence of the game is the construction of profitable transport networks in large cities. The player is the director of the company that manages all the transport of the city.
There are five types of transport: a bus, a tram, a metro, a river tram and a trolleybus (in the first game there was a helicopter instead of a trolleybus).
You can manage:
- creating routes,
- selection of models of vehicles,
- salaries of drivers and other employees,
- expenses for the maintenance of transport,
- fare for different areas and categories of the population,
The reputation of the company also matters, it affects the preferences of passengers and, accordingly, on revenue and profits.
The route of each type of transport is constructed under certain conditions: for the tram rails are needed, for the metro you need a tunnel, a different number of stops for different areas. Residents are also divided into six classes, differing in income, needs and transport preferences.
The second game differs from the first by the absence of a helicopter as a mode of transport, the ability to build roads, the change of day and night, the introduction of depots instead of simple ring lines, and also the presence of a multi-player mode.
The player is provided with a data collection system that informs about people's places of residence and work, the functions of buildings, the number of stowaways and so on.
The "sandbox" mode allows you to operate with unlimited resources and the ability to arbitrarily change any parameter, cancel all restrictions. Campaign class modes have specific tasks, even a few, and only the execution of tasks opens the next campaign. Each campaign corresponds to a separate city, there are only six of them.
14. RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill PackStretch your imagination further to build bigger parks and higher coasters! Break ground and start from scratch, open the gates to a remarkable Six Flags park, or just create the most gut-wrenching roller coaster imaginable - now you can play your way! Choose and complete different scenarios accordingly to the experience and content you like. Satisfy the visitors by building various attractions and facilities.Wild new rides, exciting new themes, and improved easy-to-use building tools make creating the ultimate amusement park more fun than ever!
- Test your Tycoon skills with 25 amazing Six Flags® coasters and 5 Six Flags® parks based on real-life places
- Create incredible roller coasters using all-new Roller Coaster Designer!
- Thrill your park guests with over 150 different rides and attractions
- Customize your park with new and unique themes, including Giant Garden, Wild West, Pirates, and more!
15. Anno 1404A unique and award-winning combination of construction, economy, discovery, diplomacy, and combat.
Create your own nation with a unique blend of simulation and real-time strategy as you journey across the globe to explore, trade, and learn technologies to expand your empire and to make your own history.
- Meet the Orient! Build your own settlement and get to know the culture and technologies of the Orient.
- Create huge metropolises! Build a unique seaside with the harbor system and shape the character of your new city with alleyways, city walls, and castles.
- Personalize the way you play! Configure the interface to fit your own personal needs. Create your own adventures in the Dawn of Discovery world with powerful tools and share them with the community.
- A strategy game for beginners and pros! An intuitive interface for beginners with many options for advanced players. A thrilling campaign that carries beginners into the world of Dawn of Discovery. A motivating sandbox mode that can be modified by players to any degree. Special titles, talents, medals, and other rewards that are collected in the captain's log.
16. Wargame: European Escalation
Wargame: European Escalation is a real-time strategy game developed by Eugen Systems.
The game takes place during the end of the Cold War and explores the face off of NATO and the countries of the Warsaw Pact. More than 300 units of eight countries are present in the game.
The singleplayer mode features four campaigns (One for the FRG and the U.S. and two for the USSR). Each campaign is a hypothetical war scenario between the NATO and Eastern forces in Central Europe.
There is no unit building present in the game. Every arriving reinforcement is paid for using deployment points, which are accumulated for control over key areas. Reinforcements are not unlimited, as the amount of purchasable units is limited. Units earn experience on the battlefield and if they survive until the end of the mission, they can be used on the next level of the campaign.
Units have a set of stats: experience, health, psyche, ammo count, and accuracy. The units psyche depends on the state of the battle with the enemy forces. If a unit suffers a panic attack, it's efficiency goes way down. Vehicles can be upgraded. Some of the units are only present in the game's multiplayer mode. Initially, the player has access to a little number of the game's units. New units are purchasable for the command stars that are awarded both in single and multiplayer modes. The players can get 840 stars overall.
17. Motorsport ManagerThe ultimate management game for fans of motorsport.
Feel the thrill of race day. React in real-time and make split-second decisions to gain the edge on your rivals.
Master advanced technology to customise every aspect of your car’s performance.
Create a top racing team composed of drivers, managers, mechanics and designers.
Step into a living, breathing world of motorsport with you at the centre.
Have you got what it takes to become the manager of a high-performance motorsport team?
Motorsport Manager is a highly detailed, best-in-class management game for fans of motorsport. You’ll hire the drivers, build the cars and embed yourself in the dynamic world of racing.
Every single detail will need to be considered in order to push your way to the championship title. Split second decisions on the race track combine with carefully laid pre-race plans; everything from building and customising your car to race-day tactics will affect your path to either ultimate victory or epic failure.
Stop watching, start winning and take control as the manager of your own motorsport team.
The Drivers. Your drivers have unique personality types, sparking drama within the team. Will you get the best out of them with tough love, or an arm around the shoulder?
Location, Location, Location. The location of your HQ is all-important in this globe-spanning sport. Some drivers might find it hard to resist joining an Italian team...
Pick the right people. Scouring the world for hidden gems is all the more satisfying when you find a young mechanic who can shave seconds off your pit stop times.
The Factory. Build new cars and parts from scratch, then evolve the technology over multiple seasons to create the perfect driving machine.
Thinking Ahead. Make the call on every part that goes into next season’s car. Get it right, and you’ll be in the perfect position come pre-season testing.
Hone your expertise. Make detailed mechanical tweaks or choose your team’s recommendations.
The Race Weekend. Set initial strategy across practice, qualifying and race – and adjust your tactics according to on-track developments.
Master the Pitstop. Risk it all with a high speed pit stop that could put you out in front of your rivals.
Weather Systems. Dynamic and game-changing weather. Will you pit for intermediate tyres or hold out on slicks for as long as possible?
18. Call to ArmsConquer rural areas, factories, railway stations and towns during intense missions and use the environment to your advantage. Cover is everywhere, and almost everything can be destroyed. An unseen amount of challenges are awaiting you in exciting, yet competitive online combat supported by Steamworks!Real-Time Strategy
Control several dozen units and place your squads in cover, flank your enemies and support your allies while advancing to the next key objective. Plant claymores, fortifiy FOBs, or set up mortar positions. There is an endless amount of options to choose in the RTS mode of Call to Arms.1st/3rd Person Controls
Not only can you defeat your enemies as a commander, but also by taking over any of your individual soldiers. You can control them in 3rd person view, as well as first person. The game has no limits!Tanks
Take over one of your vehicles at any time and join the heat of combat during intense tank warfare! Call to Arms offers you the ability to control every single unit to the last bit, including the type of ammunition you can use to take out enemy targets.Helicopters
If you need that little bit of extra fire power, then hop into a helicopter and support your allies in online matches with some serious air support that leaves no room for escape!
19. Tropico 6
El Presidente is back!Features: Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
In times of political turmoil and social unrest, the people are calling for visionary leaders, who will steer the fate of their country with foresight and ingenuity. Prove yourself once again as a feared dictator or peace-loving statesman on the island state of Tropico and shape the fate of your very own banana republic through four distinctive eras. Face new challenges on the international stage and always keep the needs of your people in mind.
For the first time in the series, manage extensive archipelagos, build bridges to connect your islands and use new means of transportation and infrastructure. Send your Tropicans on raids to steal the wonders of the world, including the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. Customize your palace at will and give election speeches from your balcony, to win the favor of your subjects.
20. Wargame: Airland Battle2 SIDES, 12 NATIONS, 750 UNITS: THE STRATEGY GAME REFERENCE IS BACK!
Richer, more beautiful and more accessible, Wargame AirLand Battle is the sequel to the explosive real-time strategy game Wargame European Escalation!
1985. After several months of tension between NATO and the Warsaw Pact, an incident in the North Sea suddenly sets the world on fire, starting an all-out war.
Command the entire military resources of the period, and plunge into the heart of a new dynamic campaign! With the arrival of air forces, select from a phenomenal array of 750 units (including tanks, planes, helicopters, and infantry) to build your army. Engage in spectacular battles with unmatched strategic depth, on huge battlefields as large as 150km², powered by a new graphics engine.
Impressive in solo play, Wargame AirLand Battle is even more engaging online. The game features ultra-complete multiplayer modes, where up to 20 players do battle simultaneously!
21. Mega Man 11
Mega Man 11 is the eleventh game in the main series of Mega Man franchise. It is designed n the vein of classic 16-bit 2D platformers.
Long ago, Dr. Wily, a would-be mad scientist, created a device called the Double Gear System that could increase the powers of robots by pushing them to the limit. The device was banned for being too dangerous for robots. This time, however, Dr. Wily decided to complete his creation and test it on the eight robots he stole from his former colleague, the wise Dr. Light. Using Double Gear, Dr. Wily creates Robot Masters of the stolen robots to help him to conquer the whole world. Mega Man, a good robot and the protagonist of the series, cannot defeat the stronger and faster Robot Masters. To help him win, Dr. Light temporarily installs him a variation of the Double Gear System.
The player controls Mega Man in a 2D environment, as he runs through the levels and defeats evil robots. There are eight unique Robot Masters that serve as the game's bosses.
The Double Gear System not only sets up the game's plot but also works as a game mechanic. Using it, Mega Man can access two additional skills. The first is “Speed Gear” that allows him to slow the time down as if he moves and reacts incredibly fast. The other is “Power Gear” that allows Mega Man to make attacks that deal more damage. In accordance with the game's plot, however, the use of the Double Gear System is not safe and can overheat Mega Man.
22. Tokyo 42Tokyo 42 is a hyper-stylish isometric open-world shooter. Framed for a murder you didn't commit, you'll delve into a world of assassins, deadly corporate intrigue and...tactical cats.
Spin the camera to see every angle of this beautifully hand-crafted micro Tokyo, as you discover a huge range of weapons, secrets and stories.
Skilful shooting, bullet physics, sneaky stealth and crowd simulation all play a role in this ultra-colourful kinetic frenzy.
A single player open-world story mode and a host of multiplayer modes await in this unique and critically acclaimed action masterpiece.
"Stunning...looks like Monument Valley and plays like Grand Theft Auto set in the world of Blade Runner" (Vice)
"Gorgeous...Tokyo 42 is shaping up to be something pretty special" (Kotaku)
23. Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Assault Squad is a real-time strategy game developed by Digitalmindsoft. It is a stand-alone expansion pack to Men of War.
There is no fictional plot present in the game. Instead, the players take part in real battles of World War II.
The game features multiple singleplayer campaigns for the U.S. Army, Vermacht, Great Britain, the USSR, and Japan. Nonetheless, the game does not focus on these campaigns much, as they are only used to introduce the players to the core mechanics of the game before allowing them to compete in the game's multiplayer mode.
Each campaign consists of 5 missions, 3 of which focus on the assault on the positions of the enemy, with the next one revolving around holding your own ground and counter-attacking the enemy forces. In the last mission of any campaign, the players have to control a small squad that is sent out behind the enemy lines to sabotage the enemies' defense.
During the game, the players take control of specific combat squads and armor, that can be called in by using the reinforcement points. These points are awarded to the player upon capturing and holding the control points. The capture of new positions allows for purchasing new vehicles and troop upgrades. The main objective of any singleplayer mission is to capture all the points on the map.
Men of War: Assault Squad comes bundled with a map editor.
24. Railway EmpireIn Railway Empire, you will create an elaborate and wide-ranging rail network, purchase over 40 different trains modelled in extraordinary detail, and buy or build railway stations, maintenance buildings, factories and tourist attractions to keep your travel network ahead of the competition. You’ll also need to hire and manage your workforce if you want to ensure an efficient train service, whilst also develop over 300 technologies ranging from mechanical improvements to the trains themselves to workplace infrastructures and advanced amenities as you progress through five eras of technological innovations.
However, you can’t just build and research your way to the top – the competition never sleeps, and to keep your business on track you’ll have to survive against up to three rival tycoons. To get to the top you may have to resort to more cutthroat tactics as you attack and sabotage your opponents through raids and industrial espionage.
25. IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946Il-2 1946 includes all of the original IL-2 series content: IL-2 Sturmovik™: Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters™ and alternate histry campaigns of year 1946. What was years ago began as a one-aircraft study sim is now an astonishing anthology, with a whopping 229 flyable aircraft and over 300 aircraft total!
The game has been updated to the latest version 4.12.2. This community made update includes widescreen support with correct FOV, many new planes, maps and scenarios.
- New Aircraft: 32 new flyable fighters and bombers, and four new AI aircraft!
- New Maps: Large new historical maps of the Kiev region; a map of Manchuria focusing on a border region between USSR, China and Japanese-occupied Korea; a large bonus Burma map; and an online Khalkin Gol / Nomonhan map.
- New Campaigns: Nine new campaigns with nearly 200 missions add incredible realism and attention to detail. There are detailed careers for fighter and bomber pilots, for the German, Soviet, and Japanese air forces, offering such varied objectives as flying jet bombers over occupied Europe, to intercepting American B-29 Super fortresses over Iwo Jima and Japanese home islands!
- Alternate History: Three of the nine campaigns are a departure into alternate history, focusing on hypothetical battles between the Soviet Union and Germany in the year 1946, while WWII still rages on.
- Nearly 1,000 new Paint schemes: The new planes, as well as many of the other ones in the series, come with a host of historical paint schemes, showing many of the individual aircraft or squadrons that served in WWII.
26. Golf It!Golf It! is a multiplayer Minigolf game with focus on a dynamic, fun and creative multiplayer experience. One of the most exciting features is a Multiplayer Editor, where you can build and play custom maps together with your friends.
This version of the game features at least 5 different maps with 18 holes each: Grassland, Winterland, Graveyard, Mines and Pirates Cove. Every map has unique gameplay features and different aesthetics. Every asset of each area and more will be available for you inside the Multiplayer Editor and you are free to mix them all together to create the map of your desires! Currently there are over 1.000 placeable objects inside the Multiplayer Editor!
To have a more fun and different experience each time you play, we are using a ball hitting system which is based on the speed of the mouse. The faster you swing your mouse the harder you will hit the ball. It takes more experience and practice to hit that precious hole in one every time.
27. GnomoriaGnomoria is a sandbox village management game where you help lead a small group of gnomes, who have set out on their own, to thrive into a bustling kingdom! Anything you see can be broken down and rebuilt elsewhere. Craft items, build structures, set traps and dig deep underground in search of precious resources to help your gnomes survive the harsh lands. Build your kingdom and stockpile wealth to attract wandering gnomads to your cause, but be wary of also attracting enemies!Key Features:
- Procedurally generated world - Every game is different
- Fully destructible environment - Everything can be mined, dug, chopped and rebuilt or used for crafting
- Open sandbox gameplay - Play how you want - manage a peaceful town or build up military and fend off invasions.
- Crafting - Tons of items to craft at different workshops
- Mechanisms - Construct elaborate contraptions using parts like hatches, levers, steam engines
28. Cities in MotionCities in Motion.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
29. ParkitectParkitect is a business simulation game where you must build a successful theme park.
Build the theme park of your dreams, and keep it running! Meticulously design that newest roller coaster, place the rides where you want them to be, and construct scenic structures and objects to make the park beautiful. Let your creativity shine, and when you're finished share it with the world!Features
- Tools to build the theme park of your dreams
- A robust, piece-based roller coaster designer to let you build the greatest roller coaster you can think of
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them take the train to that new section of the park, or read their map to find a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to keep your park stocked
- Maintain the illusion by hiding utility structures and the inner workings of the park from guests
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
FICSIT - AN INTRODUCTION
Welcome to FICSIT Incorporated! A company specialised in the research, development and application of new technology and science, anything to find short-term solutions to long-term problems! As part of our brand-new Save The Day program, you’ll be sent to one of many alien planets in an effort to contribute to Project Assembly, a project I am legally bound to not tell you anything about for fear of our lives. And my job.
As an engineer and pioneer, you won’t only be constructing and automating the very factory that will contribute to Project Assembly, but also explore and exploit the planet and its inhabitants as you expand. Don’t worry, we’re super inclusive when it comes to alien lifeforms! We’ll even allow for pets, how cool is that!?
Just don’t tell R&D.
Below you can find the three main pillars of your mission! Time to get to work, and Stay Effective!
This motto is FICSIT Inc. property. Please do not use ironically.
To achieve company milestones according to satisfaction we expect you to construct your FICSIT Inc. factory in such a way that it allows for easy expansion and complexion. Not only will buildings grow more complex over time, so will the parts they produce. Project Assembly isn’t your average high-school science project. We’re making history here! Go big or go home! Of course, this requires both high-level and low-level power management, good luck getting to nuclear! We even support stuff like multi-floor warehouses so you can stack your buildings, and a whole bunch of navigational constructs like jump pads and walkways! Walkways are the best. They’re attached to the ground and everything.
Employee will be expected to fund their own travel expenses
So you know how your FICSIT Inc. factory can be turned into this incredibly intricate maze of conveyor belts in every direction, merging, splitting, crossing each other above and below? Conveyor belts carry, after all, the life-blood of our company! Well, since you’ll be in a pretty big area you’re going to need outposts. To make your life easier, we’ve developed self-driving trucks and trains so you can set up your very own transport system between any point in your area!
EXPLORE & EXPLOIT
R&D hasn’t figured out how to clone materials yet, weirdly enough, so you’re going to have to go out and use our patented method of extraterrestrial pioneering! This means exploring to find more or new stuff to exploit, to help expand your FICSIT Inc. factory. You’re on an uncharted alien planet, so try to be careful, don’t go alone if you don’t have to, and use protection! Who knows what kind of organisms have made this place their home? Or who knows what awesome treasures you’ll find? Don’t worry, this is why we assigned you your very own FICSIT Inc. handler.
31. Zeus + PoseidonStart with a plot of land by the shores of the wine-dark Aegean and create a thriving city-state of your own design. Build roads and monuments, set taxes, control trade, and command armies on land and sea. Construct massive sanctuaries, a stadium for the Games, even an Atlantean pyramid. Build armies and fleets to battle neighbors on land and sea. Succeed, and make them your vassals. Fail, and you'll be forced to play tribute until you win back your freedom. Rule the legendary world of Atlantis. Mine orichalc, and make use of unique buildings like bibliotheques and observatories.
Acropolis’ delivers the city-building excitement and strategy of both Zeus’ Master of Olympus’ and Zeus’ Official Expansion Poseidon’. Build great empires, dabble in combat, trade, and politics, and keep monsters like Medusa at bay with the help of great heroes from mythology. Establish new colonies in the ancient Americas, Africa, Europe, and Asia. Create your own adventures with a powerful yet easy to use Adventure Editor.
You’ll create bustling cities filled with thousands of citizens in mythological Greece and the lost continent of Atlantis. Exercise your might by threatening neighboring cities with invasion, or cultivate them as allies against even stronger opponents. Build beautiful Greek sanctuaries and Atlantean pyramids piece by piece. Summon heroes to rid your town of plagues and monsters, or appease gods and goddesses to protect you from evil.
Acropolis’ delivers hundreds of hours of gameplay in one game!
- One of the best city builder games out there, made by a team of experts in the genre: Impressions Games.
- Diplomacy, war, economy, and logistics - you must master all these arts to ensure your victory.
- 65 episodes in which you build and rule seven city-states and two powerful civilizations: Ancient Greece and Atlantis.
32. Momodora IIIMomodora III is a classic action platform game with a variety of items and secrets.
It's the third installment of the Momodora series, although playing the previous titles is not necessary to enjoy the game!
The game takes a departure from the style of Momodora II and focuses more on linear level design, similar to the first title in the series.
It follows a simple story revolving around sudden weird apparitions at the village of KoHo.
The people of the village send two priestesses, Momo and Dora, to investigate the matter.
-6 regular stages, plus one secret stage!
-Items that allow you to customize your way of playing
-Several secrets, and more!!
33. Block'hoodBlock’hood is a neighborhood-building simulator that celebrates the diversity and experimentation of cities and the unique ecosystems within them. Budding city planners will have access to 200+ building blocks to arrange and combine and to create unique neighborhoods and discover the implications of their designs. The game will embark on a story of ecology and understanding as additional resources are always needed to unlock new blocks, configurations, and combinations to create more prosperous neighborhoods. Throughout the design process, players will need to avoid the decay of their city blocks by making sure each unit doesn’t run out of resources and become a strain on the complimentary units around them.
Envision Your Neighborhood: Consider what Blocks are necessary for your neighborhood to thrive. There are no boundaries of what you can create with an expanding library of 200+ blocks.
Generate Resources: Each Block you create has inputs and outputs and by understanding how each block is dependent on other blocks, you can create a productive network. Optimize your production and generate abundant resources for the dozens of intricate symbiotic relationships in your neighborhood
Avoid Decay: If blocks don't receive the inputs they need, they will decay over time and slowly become abandoned or destroyed. Once a block is abandoned or destroyed, you will have to remove it and avoid it from making other blocks decay further. Be careful as seeking an utopian neighborhood carelessly, can lead to dystopia.
Unique Modes: Neighborhood designers can enjoy the new Story Mode, Sandbox Mode, and Challenge Mode with modes for unique and engaging experience for players of all types.
34. Steel Division: Normandy 44Steel Division: Normandy 44 is a Tactical Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game, developed by Eugen Systems, the creators of titles like Wargame and R.U.S.E. This new game puts players in command of detailed, historically accurate tanks, troops, and vehicles at the height of World War II. Players can measure their tactical skills against several opponents in big multiplayer battles or against enemies in a challenging single-player campaign. Steel Division: Normandy 44 allows players to take control over legendary military divisions from six different countries, such as the American 101st Airborne, the German armored 21st Panzer or the 3rd Canadian Division, during the invasion of Normandy in 1944.
Main Features:Command Over 400 Historically Accurate Units: Whether fighting for control in intense multiplayer battles with up to 10-vs-10 players going head-to-head, playing alone or working with friends in ranked matches, players will need to coordinate their selection of historically accurate infantry, tanks, aircraft, and support vehicles to counter enemy units in this Tactical RTS game.Real-world Tactics: Battles rage over three distinct phases, where different units unlock over time, mimicking the movements of real-world armies and adding variety to the ever-changing theatre of war. A dynamic front line illustrates the ebb and flow of the conflict. Pin down your opponent's infantry to gain the advantage and force a retreat, or push through with a perfectly executed plan.Real-world Setting:Using the latest version of Eugen’s IRISZOOM engine, players can smoothly zoom from a tactical aerial view all the way down to a single unit, and see 400 different real-world vehicles and units designed with careful historical detail and accuracy. Maps are designed based on actual aerial reconnaissance photos of Normandy in 1944, requiring real-world tactics and strategies to cover and control.Outplan, Outsmart, Outgun:From battlegroup customization to troop positioning and maneuvering, winning battles requires cunning and strategy, not just raw firepower. Each unit lost presents a growing tactical disadvantage, and players will need to fight to gain -- and keep -- the upper hand.
From commanding historically accurate infantry, tanks, and vehicles, to troop positioning and real-time engagement with the enemy, players will need to be clever and resourceful in order to win. Every unit counts as the battle presses on, and raw firepower alone will not be enough to claim victory. Whether viewing the entire battle from an aerial perspective, or following a single tank into a firefight, players will need to cleverly manage the dynamic front line in order to execute ambushes and advances.
35. Cities XXLThe supersized city-builder
Design, build, and manage the world’s largest and most diverse cities in Cities XXL. Bigger and better than ever before with a more powerful game engine and new interface, become the mayor of your very own sprawling metropolis. With town-planning including home locations, retail plots, offices, industry and infrastructure across 47 architectural styles and 1000+ buildings, manage the happiness of your city’s denizens, with leisure activities, landmarks, and ecology and pollution management. With new structures, but also all-new ecological buildings and upgrades, such as the park-and-ride, electric car dealership, and bike hire, Cities XXL offers a greener approach!
Manage the economy by sharing resources between all of your cities across over 65 maps (including new landscapes and environments) throughout the ‘Cities Planet’: trade anything from waste management to oil, fuel, and water – even holidaymakers and workers. Finally, create, share and download user crafted content via the Steam Workshop – an endless supply of user-curated content. From scenic villages to economic powerhouses, build, manage, and grow the city of your dreams in Cities XXL.
- 1000+ unique-looking buildings to bring your city to life
- 47 Architectural styles from many different cultures around the world
- NEW: Over 65 varied landscapes including 5 new environments to develop on, from snowy alps to green meadows and seaside resorts
- NEW: A powerful and improved game engine for an experience that stretches your city to the limits
- Fine management of road traffic and public transportation networks (buses, railways)
- NEW: New ‘green’ options such as industrial building upgrades, and all-new ecological structures like the park & ride bus company and bicycle rental services
- NEW: Localized pollution levels to target and manage, including noise and smoke
- NEW: New skies and moods to set the perfect backdrop to your cityscape
- NEW: Create, share and download more easily an endless new supply of user-created content, thanks to the integration of Steam Workshop
36. Project HospitalBecome an ace doctor, an aspiring architect and a successful manager at the same time. Design your very own hospital, tweak every detail or use one of the predefined models and just jump to the doctor’s duty.
Contract different insurance companies to gain access to patients with interesting medical conditions, perform examinations, laboratory tests and use various equipment to solve the diagnostic puzzles. Hospitalize your patients, perform surgery and more!
Here's a list of languages we're expecting community translations will be available for release:
- Spanish (Latin-American)
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Chinese (traditional)
37. Medieval EngineersThe game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and history and doesn't use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as an action game too. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Medieval Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 2 million copies in its first year and is still a bestseller.Early Access Features
- BUILDING WITH STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Medieval Engineers is all about building and the options are unlimited. Build anything from houses and castles to wagons and catapults.
- FULLY INTERACTABLE WORLD
Change, pick up and interact with everything includes plants, bushes, trees, animals, and the ground itself. Everything is interactable and destructible!
- VOXEL TERRAFORMING
Make the ground into any shape you want. Use a pickaxe to dig and mine in the ground or use the special voxel tools to reshape the land.
- LIMITLESS EXPLORATION
Play in a volumetric open world environment and explore a whole planet. Find valuable defensible areas or go to battle alongside your allies to take enemy lands and secure resources. The planet is full life including trees, plants, animals, and savage barbarian warriors.
- INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Build with structural integrity. Make buildings too tall and they will collapse! Design your structures carefully keeping in mind the differences between wood and stone. Use Structural Integrity View to find weak points in real-time. When the supports fail buildings come crashing down in glorious real-time destruction!
More to be added later
Please be sure to read the list of current features before you buy the game. It will give you an insight on what is or isn't actually working: http://www.medievalengineers.com/featuresPerformance NotesMedieval Engineers is in development and undergoing frequent optimizations. The performance will get better. The performance depends on the complexity of your world and the configuration of your computer. Simple worlds run smoothly even on low-end computers, but a more complex world with rich object interactions could overload even high-end computers.
Minimum requirements represent the bare minimum to run simple scenes and don’t guarantee a perfect experience.
38. Cubic Castles3D Platforming Meets Open World Voxel Building!
Cubic Castles is an online game where you build worlds from cubes and other items. What kind of worlds? Anything you want! Role playing, 3D-platform gaming, or other challenges! What you make is up to you. Want to make a punishing parkour with slippery ice and deadly spikes? No problem! Or maybe a simple house on a hill overlooking a lake? That's easy too! Even after only a few days the open beta saw players create many fantastic and varied worlds!
Massively multiplayer in one large, persistent world.
You share the world with everyone! Find a plot of land, put a castle down, and start creating!
Super-playable 3D Platform Action
Cubic Castles operates with a fixed camera that you control, and the gameplay is anything you want it to be, from action platforming to artistic design.
Create your own unique look with hats, shirts, plants, glasses, and more!
Mine resources in a variety of world biomes including forests, arctic wastelands, deserts, mountain ranges, and tropical islands, all with different resources you can use. More to come!
Just drag your raw resources and tools into a workbench to see what you can build.
Accelo-rings, mechanical spikes, quicksand, lava, warp doors, and tons more!
Forget the grind! Our pricing is fair and reasonable. And cubits even pop out for free as you mine.
We just launched the open beta, and already there’s a very active, vocal community. And we're listening!
39. Urban EmpireIn Urban Empire you take control of a mayoral dynasty and lead your city and people through 200 years of history. Establish infrastructures, plan city districts, debate political decisions at the town council, bribe or blackmail your opponents, empower the democratic rights of your people or ignore them and reign supremely by yourself – the decision is yours!
Beginning in the 1820s, establish your city through five different eras, each with its own threats and opportunities. Master the challenges of the centuries, face political struggles, experience world-changing events and pioneering inventions, and create your own unique Urban Empire!
Urban Empire is a ‘City Ruler’, pioneering a new breed of strategy game that combines city builder features with political scheming and adds profound social and historical events into the mix, creating a whole new gameplay experience where players must employ strategic planning and political savvy to successfully grow their cities in their role as Mayor.
- City Ruler, not City Builder: Urban Empire offers a unique combination of classic city building and political management gameplay. Take on the role of a mayor, be a political mastermind and prove your skills by prevailing against opposing parties and guiding your city through technological evolutions and ideological revolutions.
- Choose from 4 ruling families with 5 characters each, like the equal rights and social justice advocates the Kilgannons, or the Sant’Elias, who focus on scientific progress and the pursuit of knowledge.
- Create and manage city districts on a large scale and fulfil your citizens’ needs – such as happiness, safety, and public services.
- Introduce new ideas and technologies, like the electric tram, antibiotics or video games and use your power to convince the city council of your political agenda.
- Up to 1000 dynamic events represent the twists and turns of urban life: make and influence decisions on issues such as women’s rights, the hippie movement, and child labor.
40. City Car DrivingCity Car Driving is a realistic driving simulator that will help you to master the basic skills of car driving in different road conditions, immersing in an environment as close as possible to real.
"Smart" traffic that accurately simulates traffic in the current, unpredictable pedestrians and sudden dangerous situations will not let you relax and will maintain the atmosphere of a real traffic situation. Also full range of weather conditions and times of a day from rain and morning fog to night ice and snow will help to prepare for driving under the most unfavorable conditions.
Using the traffic rules compliance monitoring system and the instructor hints you will fix the knowledge of traffic laws in different countries of the world. The list of these countries will expand in updates. On special autodromes you will be able to work out different types of exercises, both basic, for instruction in driving, and special, for working out the elements of ex treme driving and counter accident training.Key Benefits:
- Practical driving skills in the city and on the autodrome training.
- Mechanical and automatic gearboxes are supported and work in accordance with real analogues.
- Training of counter accident driving at a specialized autodrome.
- Realistic traffic behavior which can violate traffic rules.
- Sudden dangerous situations such as: going to the oncoming lane, a sharp stop, an unexpected car order change in traffic, pedestrians running across the road, broken traffic lights etc.
- Realistic physics that influences on-road cars behavior and allows full-fledged collisions with visible damage.
- A wide selection of cars. In addition to the various versions of cars in the simulator are presented: a small truck, minivan, SUV, pickup and subcompact as well as cars with the right-hand drive. These cars have the entire set of controls including the sound signal and lights.
- Random routes in free driving mode with customizable parameters.
- It is possible to choose the time of day and weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, night, fog etc.)
- Narrow tangled courtyards and multi-level parkings with lots of cars.
- Trams as full-fledged participant of traffic.
- Support of traffic rules of different countries: the USA, Australia, the European Union, Germany, the Russian Federation including the right-hand and left-hand traffic regimes for the respective countries.
- Recording/playback function for later analysis of driving errors.
- Support of gaming wheels, gamepads and joysticks.
- Support of virtual reality devices: Oculus Rift and HTC Vive as well as TrackIR head tracking system.
41. Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic
Manage all aspects of your own republic with planned economy, including mining resources, manufacturing goods, construction, investments, and citizens too.
Create your own industrial complexes with loading and unloading stations, storage, warehouses, and factories.
Build the infrastructure and manage its traffic, including roads, railways, sidewalks, conveyors, wiring, and pipelines. Wisely place and connect factories, houses and warehouses, and make the most efficient connections.
Plan and build the living areas with everything your citizens may need to live their happy life, such as playgrounds, cinema s, taverns, and shops.
Send your citizens to the mine to get coal, iron and other natural resources; or send them to the fields to pick up the crops; or take them to factories to produce manufactured goods.
Sell and purchase resources and goods from western countries or other soviet countries to get dollars or rubles and buy the products or resources you need ... or invest in new infrastructure or buildings.
Enjoy authentic soviet buildings and vehicles, as well as realistic landscapes of the 60's to the 90's.
Play the way you want! You can focus on getting natural resources or products and trade them for money; or you can build a self-sufficient republic; or you can just use the easy sandbox mode with unlimited money/resources and just enjoy building something live.
Economic simulation. Prices of resources on the global market are changing over time as you play –one day you can sell or purchase steel for a $100 per ton, but in a few months the cost can rise to $200 or decrease to $50. The price of everything is connected to the cost of work and resources.
Increasing difficulty.As prices change, the demands of the citizens also change, and you will need more resources to keep them happy and force them to work.RESOURCES & INDUSTRY
There are, right now, over 30 commodities you can mine, transport and manufacture. If you want to get clothes you will first need to get resources to create a fabric, then you will need a clothing factory where the clothes will be manufactured from this fabric. You can then transport the finished clothes into shops where your citizens can buy them.
Every commodity has a specific requirement,so if you would like to load oil into the tank train-car you will need a special pumping loading station. If you need to load gravel into a dumper truck you need a special loading station where the gravel comes from conveyors into the truck. Liquid resources like oil or fuel can be stored only in tanks, while resources like wood, steel, or prefabricated concrete panels can be stored outside in the open space. Using a crane for these will increase loading/unloading speed. Goods like clothes, food, etc. can be stored in warehouses.WORKERS AND THEIRS DEMANDS
Every worker/citizen goes to work each day. If they work for you, they have demands. At the start of the game they are satisfied just with food, but as a time goes on they may have more demands like meat, clothes, alcohol or electronics. Also, to have happy workers you need places where they can spend their leisure time – cinema, playgrounds, taverns, etc.
Every worker has an education level. They can go to school or college to improve this level. If their education is too low they cannot work; if their education is high enough they can be a teacher, or researcher, or work in factories with special requirements.TRANSPORTATION
You have many options for how you will manage resources and goods transportation. If you get raw iron ore from a mine, you need to process it. Then you need to transport it somehow into a steel mill to produce steel. You can build the processing plant and steel mill near to the mine and transport it all by conveyors, or you can transport iron ore into a steel mill by train fora longer distance.
It is up to you to decide from where the workers will go into the factories. You can create residential zones and transport workers by buses or trains to industrial areas. You can also build residential buildings near the factories so that workers will able to walk to the factory. But don't forget that a worker will need to purchase food and enjoy their free time, so again it is up to you to decide whether to build those facilities near their home or whether you will transport them somehow to shops or places to spend their free time.ECONOMY SIMULATION
The game simulates the economy system. There are no fixed prices! Costs of everything are defined by the economic situation. For example, the cost of steel is calculated from the price of iron, coal and work, and also partially from the cost of steel mill construction.
You purchase or sell commodities for money (dollars or rubles). But be careful, as it is possible that if you buy or sell for high values you will affect the price of the commodity on the market. You may be able to purchase for a higher price or sell it cheaper.
As time increases, so does complexity. Some resources or products may become more expensive (as, for example, less human work is needed with advanced technologies), so later with more complexity, it may be necessary to be as self-sufficient as possible.
42. FarSkyWith FarSky, you take the role of Nathan who got lost in the Ocean after the crash of his submarine. You need to learn how to survive in the depths of the Ocean.
- Use the environment to gather resources
- Build a base to refill your oxygen and manage your items
- Craft equipment and weapons to explore and protect yourself in the Ocean depths
- Create an in-base farm or go fish hunting to feed yourself
Your ultimate goal is to find all the pieces of your submarine, fix it and reach the surface. You can also choose to play in Sandbox mode to enjoy the game freely.
All maps are randomly generated to immerse you in an unknown world.
43. Weedcraft Inc
Weedcraft Inc explores the business of producing, breeding and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country's complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.
Would-be Mary Jane moguls will need to prioritize resources carefully as they manage the production and distribution of their weed. Cultivate killer plants, cross-breed them to create unique strains of the devil’s lettuce, hire and manage a growing staff, and be prepared to take on the competition. As in real life, the business of bud presents plenty of opportunity along with a plethora of problems. Decide when and where to take on extra risk to maximize profit, but be careful, the cops and politicians are all working their own angles.
An important, controversial topic presented in an insightful and detailed manner, Weedcraft Inc presents a challenge to those would rule the reefer offering a series of diverse scenarios and unique characters to work with (or around) as your budding empire grows. Whether you choose to hobnob with politicians, pay off the po-po, fight for medical marijuana rights or work the legal system, it’s all in the name of the sticky icky and your cutthroat corporate profits.
44. Bridge ProjectBuild A Bridge... and Get Over It!
The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their PC.
The gameplay has been subject to much tweaking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of landscapes with detailed environment.
Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: suspended, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine putting the most spectacular bridges to the test with stress tests.
Download free levels from the global Bridge Project community, and participate in competitions.Key Features
- All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
- New user interface for easy operation
- Additional materials such as wood and concrete
- In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
- Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
- 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
- Set the design tasks to different modes - simple or expert.
- Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with other players
- Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
- Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
45. Big Crown: ShowdownBig Crown: Showdown sees friends become foes as they compete for the crown in 4-player local and online multiplayer combat, set over 3 wacky worlds full of medieval shenanigans. Avoid perilous hazards and engage in frantic fights as you attempt to knock your opponents off 15 crazy courses in the ultimate royal battle!
• Pick Up and Play Combat: Big Crown Showdown is an accessible and enjoyable experience for players of all ages and skill levels. The one-button combat provides a true ‘pick up and play’ experience whilst still containing enough depth for players to come back for more!
• Non-Stop Camera: Big Crown Showdown uses a unique camera system that moves along the track in a constant motion, forcing players to keep moving forward into new challenges. There’s no time rest when the camera keeps the action going!
• Classic Platforming: It’s not all about combat in Big Crown Showdown. The game blends chaotic combat with sections of tricky platforming, challenging players to move fast and react quickly. Every track has a number of deadly obstacles for players to avoid!
46. Sol SurvivorJump in to intense turret defense action with Sol Survivor! Build turrets to defend your colony and the innocent colonists within. Smash enemies with volleys of actively-controlled orbital support. Play with friends in co-operative and competitive multiplayer matches or test your mettle against our new Survival mode!
- Orbital Support - Get up close and personal with the enemy by calling down orbital lasers, salvos of artillery and many other weapons in support of your turrets. Never be stuck wishing your turrets could fire just one more shot!
- Huge Turret Arsenal - Twenty-six turrets are at the ready in the fight against the enemy, with each one filling a unique role. Try "old-time" strategies like cannons and mortars or ramp up the technology with banks of lasers and automated drones!
- 10 Unique Playstyles - Ten distinct executive officers bring unique combinations of turrets and support to the battlefield. Choose a favorite or pick the officer that best suits the challenge at hand!
- Immersive Camera and Controls - With a full rotational camera, the battlefield is at your fingertips. View the action from afar and plan strategies or get in close for precise actions!
- Exciting Co-Op and Multiplayer Modes - Choose from up to four game modes: the casual Duo mode, flexible Versus mode, challenging Co-Op or competitive Wars mode. Play with up to 8 friends!
- Survival Mode - Fight against tougher and tougher waves of enemies crafted randomly to create new challenges with each game. Challenge your friends to beat your best times!
- In-Game Encyclopedia - Always be well informed about the turrets and the enemy by consulting the in-game encyclopedia. Read up before starting a battle or check up on your knowledge quickly from the field.
47. The House in Fata MorganaYou awaken in a decrepit old mansion.
A woman with eyes of jade stands before You, informing You that You are the Master of the house, and she Your Maid. However, You have no memories, no concept of self—or, indeed, any certainty that You are even alive.
The Maid invites You to join her on a journey through the mansion's lifeless halls, to behold the numerous tragedies that have befallen its residents. She suggests that among them, perhaps You will find some trace of Yourself.
Beyond the first door lies the year 1603.
It is an era of unparalleled beauty, where art and theatre flourish. Roses bloom abundantly in the garden where the inseparable Rhodes siblings play, and though they appear to be free of worry and strife... not everyone is content to see them happy.
Beyond the second door lies the year 1707.
In this era, the mansion lies in ruins, and a beast dwells within. He claims to yearn for a life of serenity, but it is not long before he yields to his innate savagery and a massacre ensues.
Beyond the third door lies the year 1869.
In this technologically advanced era, people are always on the move. The mansion's master is an ambitious businessman who has invested in the rail industry. However, his obsession with wealth and power leads him to neglect and mistreat his wife.
Beyond the fourth door lies the year 1099.
The Maid tells You that this is the final tale. In this era, You see a young man who claims to be cursed and a girl with white hair, called Giselle, who has been branded a witch and marked for death.
Having borne witness to these four tragedies, each set in a different time and place, You are now free to choose whether You wish to end Your story here... or press on.
But there are those who would say,
"You were able to bear them because they weren't your tragedies."
48. Grand Ages: MedievalWhat is Grand Ages: Medieval?
"Grand Ages: Medieval" is an entry in Kalypso's "Grand Ages" series of finely-crafted strategy games of different genres developed by different studios. This game is not a sequel to the 2009 title "Grand Ages: Rome", a classic RTS with a focus on city building. "Grand Ages: Medieval" is a larger scale, real-time empire simulation game combining elements of trade, expansion and exploration with a heavy focus on economical domination.Features:
- Explore a gigantic game world of over 20 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
- Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
- Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
- Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
- Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
- Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players
It is the year 1050 AD. At the beginning of the High Middle Ages development in Europe has seen an unprecedented level of progress and a rapidly growing population spreads across the length and breadth of the continent. New frontiers are explored, settlements founded and vast trading routes established. As the head of one of these small settlements, it falls upon you to lead your people towards greatness. Explore a vast world, gather resources, encounter other societies and use your trading expertise to expand and make your fortune. Found new cities, progress your nation with inventive technology and protect your trade routes against barbarian attacks until you are powerful enough to begin your conquest over Europe and forge a bold new empire.
Grand Ages: Medieval is a real-time strategy game from Gaming Minds. Lead your people and advance through the decades by utilising construction, research, expansion and conquest in an area extending from Scandinavia and North Africa; to Portugal, the Caucasus and the Middle East. Rise from the humble role of a simple mayor governing a small settlement and rule over all of Europe. Experience an exciting campaign with elaborately designed cut-scenes, play by your own rules in free play or test your skills in multiplayer against up to 8 players!
49. Grand Ages: RomeRaise massive armies, embark on epic campaigns to expand the Empire, and take control of the known world! Engage in grand-scale city building and create magnificent cities with creativity and control like never before. Intuitive controls make it easy to launch bone-crushing combat missions and manage every aspect of your thriving civilization.
After decades in exile, your family name has been all but forgotten in Rome. But, the departure of the tyrant Sulla has changed everything, and Rome stands on the brink of a new era. Sides must be chosen as Caesar and Pompey battle for control of the Republic. The stage is set for you to gain power and influence over one of the greatest civilizations in history.
Advanced Battle System
Take command of 18 different military units, including naval command, elephant cavalry, and mercenary forces. Recruit citizens of Rome, draft captured enemy forces, and pay foreign squads for their special skills. Defend and expand the Empire by land and sea with exciting RTS gameplay.
Online multiplayer functionality with 6 different strategy modes — play competitively or cooperatively. Create buddy lists and challenge your friends to a battle, or use the matching system and take on an unknown foe with the same skill level. Advance your career and increase your rank from praetor to consul and beyond.
Rub shoulders with Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, Cleopatra and more in a non-linear historical campaign featuring over 40 missions. Choose your own fate as you create and destroy alliances with more than 20 different historical figures. Celebrate your victories by erecting legendary monuments such as the Coliseum, Circus Maximus, the Pantheon, and more.
Flow resources eliminate tedious micromanagement, giving you the freedom to create thriving cities with multi-leveled economic systems. Information overlays visualize the city economy and satisfaction of the people on every location on the map.
4X REAL-TIME STRATEGY:
ExplorE — Journey to ancient Gaul, Britannia, Egypt, and more to colonize barbarians and establish new trade routes.
Expand — Stake your claim throughout the known world in the name of Rome! Help build the empire through military conquest and economic prowess.
Exploit — Natural resources are yours for the taking as you establish farming, mining, and logging operations. Raze barbarian villages for riches, labor, and property.
ExtErminatE — Destroy all who stand in the way of Rome's glory! Defend your territories by land and sea to secure peace and prosperity for the empire.
- Detailed citybuilding alongside rtS combat dramatically widens audience.
- Competitively priced within the genre.
- Extensive online multiplayer connectivity — play competitively or cooperatively.
- Game's scale is far beyond the city of rome, allowing players to experience all areas of the roman Empire by land and sea.
50. Space ColonyHalf way across the galaxy with limited resources, a mega corporation looking over your shoulder and a ragtag crew expecting a pay cheque, it's up to you to survive and turn a profit. You have a base to build and hostile alien threats to neutralise, but ignore your crew and the colony is doomed. Each colonist has a mind of their own, so keeping them safe, happy and alive is no easy feat. Nurture your crew and they’ll team up to protect your intergalactic empire, forget to pay them and you’d better post a guard at the reactor!
As a commander of military and commercial installations on Earth, Blackwater Industries wants to see how you handle the rest of the galaxy. In Space Colony your career is in the hands of an unruly crew, all looking to escape life back on Earth. Choosing from more than 100 different buildings, it’s up to you to design and build a colony that meets their needs. Before you shell out your credits on iron extraction and lucrative space chicken production remember that without laser defences, a sauna and a half-decent restaurant nobody is going to want to work for you.
Created exclusively for Steam, this remastered version of Space Colony features a new Galaxy mode 'Obar' mini-campaign, Steam Workshop support, achievements, trading cards and Steam Cloud for saved games. Space Colony: Steam Edition is the definitive version of the sci-fi base builder for fans of the original, the builder genre and the Stronghold series, with which it shares DNA in both gameplay and an irreverent sense of humour.
Also supported are settings for HD graphics unavailable in the original version, allowing players to view their entire base on a single screen! Detect alien life forms early and counter-attack before they get near your crew, keep an eye on all workers at once or harvest resources off-base while making sure everyone visits the colony psychologist.
- Remastered for Steam - New 'Obar' mini-campaign, Achievements, Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud support and a re-balanced Easy Mode.
- Construct a Colony - Design a base for cosmic warfare or interplanetary tourism with military and civilian campaigns.
- Defend Your Crew - Protect your colonists from alien life forms with Hovermines, laser turrets and the fearsome Dogbot.
- Train Specialists - Select your crew from a cast of 20 unique characters and train them in cybernetics, mining, lasers and more.
- Explore the Planet - Increase your wealth and standing with Blackwater Industries by mining minerals and expanding your colony with over 100 different structures.
- HD Upgrade - High resolution graphics allow you to view your entire colony on a single screen.
Cities: Skylines is a traditional city-building game, which allows players to experience urban planning in all aspects including zoning, road placement, transportation, taxation, and improvement of welfare. Therefore, within the game players are able to assume roles of city’s principal architect and mayor. The history of the city, in control of the player, begins with the 2-by-2 kilometers plot of land and a sum of money to start with. Players have to zone the city, build roads, explore the surroundings, provide infrastructure and jobs to attract new citizens. Once the newcomers settle down, the immediate reaction is expected to establish public services and to set proper taxes. Progressing within the game and developing the city will unlock new upgrades of the urban environment and lead to the territorial expansion. The gameplay also requires the control of several city’s parameter scales like budget, health, employment, and pollution. The game also features a creative sandbox mode, where the architect’s imagination is not restricted in any way.