The best games like Cities in Motion 2 are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto: Vice City
- arrow_rightWatch Dogs
- arrow_rightCities: Skylines
- arrow_rightJust Cause 2
- arrow_rightThis War of Mine
- arrow_rightKilling Floor
- arrow_rightRyse: Son of Rome
- arrow_rightPAYDAY The Heist
100 Best Games Like Cities in Motion 2:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (45)
- iOS (34)
- Android (16)
- macOS (81)
- Linux (55)
- Nintendo Switch (18)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (15)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (28)
- PlayStation 2 (10)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (4)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a third-person shooter with an open world. The game is set in a fictional city during the 1980’s and exhibits a unique design of locations, people, and objects, resembling the real world’s counterparts of Vice City, mainly Miami, FL. GTA: Vice City is a fourth game of the series, following Grand Theft Auto III.
The main character is introduced as Tommy Vercetti, an Italian-American mobster who works for a wealthy crime family. Throughout the story, the player will observe as the protagonist rises the ranks, sometimes making decisions of questionable nobility or profit. Our goal as a player is to ensure that Vercetti becomes the boss of all of Vice City’s mafia, and various story characters will help us or prevent us from achieving this goal.
The worlds of Grand Theft Auto series have long been worked upon and have been done in much detail, and Vice City is no different. The people on the sidewalks, the stylish cars and neon light clubs, the sky-high buildings and lively piers and beaches, everything will bring nostalgic feelings to those of players, whose eyes have seen the glory of this time. The gameplay, however, bears little difference from its predecessor, continuing the trend of big guns, explosions, and cop chases.
2. Watch Dogs
In WATCH_DOGS you play as Aiden Pierce. A professional hacker that can do anything that he pleases with the city due to a new electronic system that now controls almost every aspect of the city - ctOS. By using Aiden's phone, you are able to penetrate any device in the whole city and do whatever you want it. For example, you can hack through someone phone and rob his bank account, or gain control camera system and observe things around you.
But after one heist that goes wrong, Pierce must hide his family. But while riding to safety, his car is shot by a mercenary called Maurice Vega, and Pierce's niece dies. Interrogating Maurice did not lead to any clue who hired him, and when he returns in the city, he falls into a whole war between the hackers, involving his former partner Damien Brenks, hacking syndicate DedSec and other characters in the game. By blackmailing Aiden, he is forced to help the hackers in order to save his family.
Categories in common with Watch Dogs: Action
3. Cities: Skylines
Cities: Skylines is a traditional city-building game, which allows players to experience urban planning in all aspects including zoning, road placement, transportation, taxation, and improvement of welfare. Therefore, within the game players are able to assume roles of city’s principal architect and mayor. The history of the city, in control of the player, begins with the 2-by-2 kilometers plot of land and a sum of money to start with. Players have to zone the city, build roads, explore the surroundings, provide infrastructure and jobs to attract new citizens. Once the newcomers settle down, the immediate reaction is expected to establish public services and to set proper taxes. Progressing within the game and developing the city will unlock new upgrades of the urban environment and lead to the territorial expansion. The gameplay also requires the control of several city’s parameter scales like budget, health, employment, and pollution. The game also features a creative sandbox mode, where the architect’s imagination is not restricted in any way.
4. Just Cause 2
Just Cause II follows a story of Rico Rodriguez, who arrives yet on another fictional island. Previously being on the Caribbean, now he is coming to Panau - an island in Southeast Asia. This time, Rico has to overthrow the dictatorial regime with its leader, Pandak "Baby" Panay and confront his former mentor, Tom Sheldon. When Rico arrives at the island, he discovers three criminal gangs: The Roaches, The Reapers and the Ular Boys. In order to prevail, Rico has to fight all of the three fractions as well.
One of the key features of the game is speed. This game is filled with adrenaline and ways of doing things very fastly. A wide variety of vehicles such as planes, boats, cars and other. A grappling hook is also available for the player as he can make his character fly around like Spider-Man or tie enemies to each other. There is a big choice of weaponry as well - you can have a pistol, two pistols, auto-rifles or even a grenade launcher! Having an open world map provides a player with experience do whatever they please - flying around, making missions or just discovering new things on the island.
5. This War of Mine
A small town surrounded by war. The usual order is irrevocably violated, you have to survive, but you are not a soldier and certainly not a superhero.
The player controls a group of two to four civilians selected from twelve characters. The goal is simple - to survive the war.
Later, new people can join the group. Characters need food, can get sick, freeze, die from wounds. Can run away with all the food stock.
The day is different from the night in everything. During the day we equip the shelter, repair and produce weapons and tools - from what can be found. In the afternoon we communicate with neighbours, sometimes with benefit. At night we go out for prey. The night harbours us but also harbours looters, often they are armed. Winter brings cold and freezes water, requires more health and firewood.
Decisions that have to be made often have a moral dimension - can one rob an unarmed person if this is a matter of life and death for someone from the group?
As in life, events are seen as random and do not repeat from game to game. The same characters can behave very differently, and the siege can sometimes last twenty days, and sometimes eighty.
6. Killing Floor
In Killing Floor you play as a part of a special team to fight off legions of cloned zombies. Horzine Biotech released an endless amount of clones from the facility and citizens are drowning in this waves of human flesh. Local police are trying to fight them back, but there is no progress. British government decides to build up a special team of fighters to fight off numerous amount of enemies on their territory.
Every level in the game has a precise amount of waves according to your difficulty. With each wave, the number of zombies and types will change becoming more challenging to live through. By successfully winning the round and depending on your skills, game awards with cash that you can spend on new weapon and supplies. High variety of classes have added a different gaming style for every player. You can be a Gunslinger and use pistols, Commando that uses rifles or Support that uses shotguns. Every class has their advantages and perks that can be unlocked by levelling it up. As the final wave players must face a boss with a unique mechanic.
Categories in common with Killing Floor: Action
7. Ryse: Son of Rome
The action of Ryse: Son of Rome is set in the capital of the Roman Empire, which is besieged by the Celtic barbarians led by Boudica. Emperor Nero says from the balcony of the Palace that the defenders of the city should protect him. Marius, the General of Rome (you will play for him) and the commander of the defenders, gives a small sack to a subordinate with the instructions to display it, saying this is the key to victory. Then he secures the ruler in the secret room and begins his story.
The player will have to fight a lot with the enemies. There is a weak attack, there are quick sword strikes, allowing to deprive the enemy off balance, as well as a potent offence, for which you need to hold the button for a few seconds. It is better to attack at the right moments: striking, dodging and parrying, you can bring the combo counter to indecently high numbers.
There is also a system of finishing the enemy, which can finally overthrow the opponent. Over the heads of heavily wounded enemies there is an icon in the form of a skull, and by pressing the right trigger, you can finish them with the help of the provided reception.
Categories in common with Ryse: Son of Rome: Action
8. PAYDAY The Heist
PAYDAY The Heist is a dynamic co-op shooter that allows players to assume the role of a bank robber and to try on the criminal life from the first-person view. This game is the first part of the PAYDAY series and the beginning of the story of four outlaws – Dallas, Hoxton, Chains and Wolf. The gameplay is about completing 6 different heists throughout America alone (with bots) or in a team (up to 4 members). Each robbery could be carried out in two separate ways: players should decide whether stealth or a breakthrough attack is more suitable and prepare all the ammunition properly in advance. The squad of criminals searching for another “big score” is set up against easy-to-manipulate civilians and powerful police forces, so players are to try their best to prevent the alarm signals and not to face armed resistance. However, if the heavy combat begins, the best option will be to keep shooting countless enemies down till the money is in the bag and the heist is over.
9. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is an action-adventure video game set in Marvel universe where players have to play with Marvel characters as Lego heroes. The gameplay of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is similar to other past LEGO games based on other super heroes yet it is one of the best-selling games in Lego video game series. You can control 180 different characters of Marvel comics like Spider-Man or Hulk, each with their own unique abilities. The main antagonist of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is Galactus. Interestingly,the Marvel Comics co-creator Stan Lee is also playable in the Stan Lee in Peril missions and has lots of abilities from other Marvel super heroes.
In this game, players can explore a Marvel version of New York City. There are also side missions which are told by Deadpool and has their own unique storylines. In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes there are 15 main missions and 12 side missions in total.
10. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
11. Salt and Sanctuary
Salt and Sanctuary is a 2D action with role-playing elements developed by Ska Studios.
Plot and art style
The game follows an unnamed protagonist who escorts princess on a sail to her marriage in the distant country. The ship gets attacked by brigands that slay the whole crew and later gets destroyed by sea giant Kraekan resulting protagonist to find himself on a mysterious island. The hero must now find a way from the island and save lost princess.
The game is notable for its hand-drawn watercolor art style with the dark and cold palette.
The gameplay is heavily inspired by From Software’s Souls series and Castlevania franchise. The game mixes traditional Metroidvania-style exploration with several game mechanics borrowed from Dark Souls. At the beginning of the game, the player chooses one of eight classes. The class affects initial equipment of the character and his starting skills. It does not, however, affect character’s stats or restrict him from acquiring any skills from the Skill Tree later in the game.
The combat relies on different types of attacks, dodging, blocking and use of various abilities and items. There are more than 600 weapons, pieces of armor, disposable items and other equipment that can be found throughout the game.
The game features local multiplayer, both cooperative and competitive.
12. Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod
In the original Just Cause 2 there was no multiplayer. This did not suit the two fans of the game Jaxm and Trix, who were engaged in mods for it. By joining forces, they developed their version of multiplayer. Later they were joined by other modders. The project was so successful that after the release it was recognized by game developers officially as the add-on and was officially added to all sold copies of Just Cause 2 on Steam as a free add-on. Mod also supports the achievements and the possibility of simultaneously playing several hundred players on one map at once. Pirated copies of the game are not supported.
As in the original game, the action takes place on the tropical island of Panau. In multiplayer, players arrange the chaos using the elaborated game physics and grappling hook. The capabilities of the players and variety of the game modes differ from server to server: for example, on some you can unite in groupings, buy real estate and make raids on enemy gangs. Also available races, Derby, Tron game and other game modes.
13. Beat Hazard
Beat Hazard is a game in which everything is synchronized to your favorite music. Gameplay-wise, it’s a regular 2D shoot ’em up in space, not unlike Asteroids or Project Starfighter. The player controls a small starship that fires at everything on the screen, from asteroids to enemy spacecraft, in order to survive. When hit by an obstacle or by enemy fire, the ship explodes. The goal is to survive as long as possible and score more points to unlock bonuses and receive ranks.
What makes gameplay in Beat Hazard innovative is that every level is based on a song from the player’s music collection. The song defines the speed and rhythm of the game. A similar approach was previously used in Audiosurf, but never before in a shoot ’em up. Enemy attacks, your ship’s fire, and power-ups are synchronized to the song and can be predicted if you remember the tune well. The difficulty is also dependent on music. A power ballad or an ambient piece will do for a slow, meditative play, while a trance or heavy metal composition will turn the game into madness. The game’s visuals are very bright and feature many rapid flashes, which makes Beat Hazard not recommended for people with epilepsy.
14. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
15. Total War: ATTILA
Against a darkening background of famine, disease and war, a new power is rising in the great steppes of the East. With a million horsemen at his back, the ultimate warrior king approaches, and his sights are set on Rome…
The next instalment in the multi award-winning PC series that combines turn-based strategy with real-time tactics, Total War: ATTILA casts players back to 395 AD. A time of apocalyptic turmoil at the very dawn of the Dark Ages.
How far will you go to survive? Will you sweep oppression from the world and carve out a barbarian or Eastern kingdom of your own? Or will you brace against the coming storm as the last remnants of the Roman Empire, in the ultimate survival-strategy challenge?
The Scourge of God is coming. Your world will burn.
Apocalyptic destruction mechanics
Wield the ferocious power of fire in battle to set buildings ablaze and terrify defenders, or wipe entire cities and regions from the face of the campaign map with the new raze mechanic.
Legendary start position
Playing as the Western Roman Empire you will begin with vast territories under your control, but weakened by political in-fighting and threatened on all sides by enemies, your dominance will quickly become a struggle to survive.
Overhauled game mechanics
Improved core gameplay and UI through the latest optimised and modified Total War game mechanics, including politics, family tree, civic management and technological progression.
Incredible period detail
With new period-specific technologies, arms and armaments, religion, cultures and social upheaval, Total War: ATTILA delivers an authentic experience of this ominous chapter of our history.
Outstanding visual fidelity
Improvements and optimisations to both campaign and battle visuals create a chilling vision of a looming apocalypse and the ruin of the civilized world. With breath-taking scale, atmosphere and improved graphical performance, witness the end of days and the rise of a legend.
Categories in common with Total War: ATTILA: Strategy
16. Cossacks 3
Return of the legendary Cossacks! The sequel of the award winning strategy series.
Leaning on the history of the 17th and 18th century, the real time strategy game awakens colossal mass battles with up to 32,000 soldiers simultaneously on the battlefield.
This remake of the classic game, that originally launched in 2000, contains all of the elements that distinguish the successful Cossacks games and combines them with contemporary 3D-graphics. Cossacks 3 provides the player with infinite tactical options, including not only the construction of buildings, the production of raw materials, but also the broad selection of various units and the influence of the landscape.
20 nations, 120 different unit types, 100 research opportunities, and over 220 different historical buildings are available to the player. Besides the battles ashore, players can build an armada and attack their enemies at sea. Cossacks 3 offers five historic single player-campaigns and up to eight players can fight each other in multiplayer-mode on one map. The player can forge alliances with or against others as well as challenge the computer. Randomly generated maps provide endless variations and can be adapted to the gamer’s needs.
Grandiose battles of up to 32,000 soldiers on the battlefield
20 playable nations
100 research opportunities
220 different historic buildings
Battles ashore and at sea
Five singleplayer historical campaigns
Infinite variations of battles on randomly generated mapsAs a free DLC all the players will receive 8 additional playable nations with the unique music main themes.
Information about Digital Deluxe Edition (no longer available for purchase):
Digital Deluxe - is a game edition, that contained both base game and 4 previously announced DLC, which are getting consequent releases during 1 year after Cossacks 3 release, along with few great bonuses.
We have already released 4 promised DLCs: Days of Brilliance, Rise to Glory, Path to Grandeur and The Golden Age. They include:
Early access to new nations:
[Days of Brilliance] Denmark
[Days of Brilliance] Netherlands
[Rise to Glory] Bavaria
[Rise to Glory] Saxony
[Path to Grandeur] Hungary
[Path to Grandeur] Portugal
[The Golden Age] Switzerland
[The Golden Age] Piedmont
[Days of Brilliance] Pro Fide, Lege et Rege
[Rise to Glory] Huge gambles and great achievements.
[Rise to Glory] The Lion of the North.
[Path to Grandeur] St.Jacob with us, Spain!
[Path to Grandeur] In the Service of the Grand Vizier!
[The Golden Age] Oranien bovem!
[Days of Brilliance] Konotop
[Days of Brilliance] Clash at Nordlingen
[Days of Brilliance] Stuart Restoration
[Days of Brilliance] Peasants' War
[Days of Brilliance] Landing in Brittany
[Rise to Glory] Second Northern War
[Rise to Glory] Great Northern War
[Rise to Glory] Franco-Dutch War
[The Golden age] War for Brazil
[The Golden age] War in the Caribbean
[The Golden age] The Portuguese War of Independence
[The Golden age] Siege of DunkirkHistorical battle:
[The Golden age] Battle of Nieuwpoort (1600)
[The Golden age] Battle of Pyliavtsi (1648)
[The Golden age] Battle of Prostki (1656)
[The Golden age] Battle of Saint Gotthard (1664)
[The Golden age] Battle of Villaviciosa (1710)
[The Golden age] Battle of Sheriffmuir (1715)
[The Golden age] Oran (1732)
[The Golden age] Battle of Soor (1745)Environments:
[Rise to Glory] Winter maps
[Path to Grandeur] Desert maps
Digital Deluxe Edition owners would also receive soundtrack in lossless quality (wav format).
Digital Deluxe Edition is no longer available for purchases. Its owners have already got 4 DLC for free, as we`ve promised.
Categories in common with Cossacks 3: Strategy
17. Train Simulator
Train Simulator 2015 is a train simulation game developed by Dovetail Games. It follows Dovetail Games annual game release model.
There is no plot present in the game. The players participate in different singleplayer scenarios that are either preset by the developers or created by the community. The game also features a so-called free roam mode, where the players can choose whichever train they would like to use, attach carts of different types and explore the in-game world.
The game's train routes resemble the real ones that can be found in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and the United States.
The players handle all the aspect of the train on its route by walking in the cabin of the driving cart in a first-person view. The game features a realistic graphics and physics model. It is possible to pull all the levers, push all the buttons in a heavily detailed driving cart of any train. All the cargo and the passengers are detailed and animated by hand resulting in a substantial degree of realism. The game also features a dynamic weather system which drastically affects the gameplay. For example, a heavy storm can drive an old steam locomotive off the tracks.
Multiple train types are present in the game, from the 19th century steam-powered trains to the most advanced modern magnetical levitation locomotives.
Categories in common with Train Simulator: Simulation
18. Oil Rush
This game is a genre of naval strategy with elements of tower defense from the Russian studio Unigine Corp. The game uses the graphics engine Unigine, which is known by most gamers thanks to the benchmark Unigine Heaven. The game takes place in the post-apocalyptic world, in which the remaining factions battle for the remaining oil reserves. In the game, developers tried to abandon the micromanagement of all units, but it does not lose the depth of control, and the game is not that simple to master. In addition to managing units, the player will manage the settlements, controlling their economy and development.
The player follows the story of the protagonist Kevin, a technical worker who begins his journey from protecting the oil fields from The Raiders. The game boasts dynamic gameplay, massive battles, and beautiful graphics. 16 story missions are available for passage. Players can also play against each other on multiplayer maps, and there are a total of 15. There is also a cross-platform multiplayer.
19. Phantom Doctrine
Set in 1983 during the Cold War, Phantom Doctrine is an alternate history thriller in which players lead The Cabal, a secret organization dedicated to fighting a global conspiracy committed to controlling the world by pitting world leaders and nations against one another.
Throughout secret missions, classified files investigations and enemy agent interrogations, peel off layers upon layers of a sinister plot and save the world from a somber future. If you can.Features
A rich alternate history plot anchored by historical events and characters, bringing the chillingly relevant Cold War reality to life from a unique point of view.
Next-generation turn-based combat: Unprecedented flexibility of movement and actions, variable overwatch modes and assault-oriented Breaching ability
Expanded battlefield: position assets around the world and call for assistance in the middle of battle when you need it most. Just remember, the enemy can bring their own reinforcements, heavy weapons or even air support and their toy box is much bigger than yours.
Knowing is half the battle: scout mission locations ahead of time, infiltrate with undercover operatives and improve your odds. Elite enemy agents with their own agenda are always ready to spring their own ambushes.
Go loud or go home (stealthily): fully-fledged stealth gameplay with silenced weapons, silent takedowns and cutting-edge Cold War era security technology. All this makes completing entire operations clandestinely a viable option.
Run your own counterintelligence organization: recruit subjects of top secret government experiments, operatives of the world’s secret services, KGB & CIA included, or even criminals. Manage a global operation, securing weapons, resources and contacts. Command from a distance or go hands-on to fight for the real stakes.
Actively pursue the truth: research cases, locations and individuals in Investigation Board gameplay mechanics to uncover new missions, resources and technologies.
Employ technology ruthlessly to your advantage: learn from the enemy or research your own methods for brainwashing, interrogation, body engineering and chemical enhancement.
Customize your operatives and then do it again once they need a new identity: forge documents, change appearance, retrain them for lethal effect and send them back into the fray.
Replayable, modular campaign with an array of mechanics to ensure unique and markedly different playthroughs: generated character names and backgrounds, modular and algorithmically populated maps, randomized intelligence snippets.
A highly replayable, story-driven campaign with meticulously designed and adaptable maps.
Two stories to choose from: a KGB counterintelligence operative or a CIA wet work commando who have to come to grips with the truth and challenge the conspiracy, with an additional New Game Plus protagonist.
No mission too big, no mission too small: enter a bustling government facility undercover to assassinate a target with surgical precision or mount a heavy frontal assault on an enemy staging base. With optional objectives closely linked to a mission’s complexity and opportunities like loot and intelligence to collect, there are decisions to be made at each step.
20. Cities in Motion
Cities in Motion.
Overseeing the changing needs of people from 1920 to 2020, it’s up to you to manage everything from buses, trams and subway trains to maximize profits while pleasing commuters.
- Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
- Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
- Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
- Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
- Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras spanning from 1920 to 2020
- Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
21. Hide and Shriek
It`s Halloween and the students of magic at Little Springs High and Innsmouth Academy are about to honor an ancient tradition: sneaking into school after midnight, turning themselves invisible, and scaring the living hell out of each other!
Hide and Shriek™ is a one vs. one multiplayer romp played out in ten minute matches. Your objective is simple: be a mischievous little rascal and scare your opponent half to death before time runs out! If there is no clear winner when the timer stops, the player with the most points wins the game. Points can be acquired by scaring your opponent, luring them into traps, or performing an ancient ritual.
There is just one catch: you are both invisible!
You will need to use cunning traps and potent spells to reveal your opponent. Once you spot them, sneak up on them and give them a good scare! Just remember they are looking for you too, and if you`re not careful you might be the one jumping in your seat!
- Play with friends or strangers in ten-minute one vs. one multiplayer matches!
- You are both invisible! You will need all your cunning to spot your opponent: look for doors opening, objects flying in midair, or traps being sprung!
- Over thirty different spells to discover, each with their own impish effect: blind your opponent, booby-trap doors, unleash a demon upon them, and much more!
- Shriek at your opponent to scare them! Use scary masks of famous characters like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, or use skulls and zombie heads that can be modified with accessories like gooey eyeballs, bloody hatchets, and much more!
- Dominate the leaderboards or get scared trying!
Categories in common with Hide and Shriek: Action
22. A Valley Without Wind
A 2D sidescroller without a linear path. An action game with tactical combat and citybuilding. An adventure game that lets you free-roam a vast, procedurally-generated world. A Valley Without Wind defies genre stereotypes. Unlike other procedurally-generated games, you also get a logical progression in difficulty, plus helpful tips and checklists to guide your travels (should you need them).
Choose for yourself how to prepare to face the vastly stronger Overlord. Complete a variety of missions to earn new spells, and/or roam the wilds to uncover secret missions and stashes of magical crafting loot. Customize your characters with unique combinations of enchants and spells that change how you move, jump, and fight. Or rescue people and bring them back to your settlement so that they can then be sent on dispatch missions; you don't have to carry the burden of your fledgling civilization alone!
You choose how to play, and the world adapts around you.Key features:
- Travel alone or with friends across an ever-expanding world of dangerous creatures, powerful magic, high technology, and mysteries.
- You have choice. The world of Environ is a procedurally generated sandbox, and lets you go anywhere you see -- including right into the overlord's keep at any time. (Good luck with that.)
- Environ is endless. When you save one continent from an overlord, a larger and more complex continent appears.
- The game adapts to how you play: as you demonstrate your proficiency, monsters and missions upgrade accordingly. Killed 100 bats? Okay, time for... bats on fire!
- Crazy amounts of character customization. Combine a multitude of spells, enchants, and equipment to create specialized character builds.
- Play as a long line of brave adventurers. It's not a question of IF your character is going to die, but WHEN. Any character that dies is permanently lost, but you keep all your inventory, enchants, and general progress in the game.
- Become a community leader. Rescue NPCs for your settlement, construct buildings for them, and improve their skill and mood -- then send them on dispatch missions to help you in return!
- Be a clever problem-solver. Challenges have more than one solution, each with its own pros and cons. You get to figure things out rather than just jumping through a set of hoops.
- Difficulty levels give exactly the challenge you want, from casual to hardcore on platforming, combat, and citybuilding independently.
- All owners of Valley 1 also get the much-improved sequel absolutely free! Valley 2 is out now, and features a different style of more-focused, non-sandbox play. Both games are quite distinct from one another, but you don’t have to choose between them -- both are yours for the price of one!
23. Velvet Sundown
Jump into the role of a star and experience a new type of social gameplay!
Velvet Sundown is a social multiplayer role-playing game, taking place on a luxury yacht cruising the waters of a fictitious Caribbean state of Balbonia. Embark on a journey full of conspiracies, trickery and secrets where you can never tell a friend from foe.
In the beginning of each game you are assigned one of the 11 readymade characters at random. Each character has their own unique agenda to pursue, as well as a randomized goal to strive for. Fulfilling your objectives might not be as easy as it seems though: as everyone else has their own secrets, some of the people aboard might not be as willing to co-operate as you would like. It is up to you to use your cunning, wits and social skills to get what you want and avoid spilling your own secrets.
The scenarios are always multiplayer and require a minimum of 4 players, which means that every character you see is played by a real person. This also means completing quests always requires freeform chatting and interaction with the other characters.
Velvet Sundown is based on the Dramagame engine developed by the Finnish game developer Tribe Studios Ltd.Key Features
- The first entertainment title ever to use revolutionary Dramagame mechanics and technology
- Endless replayability: players' actions affect how each scenario plays out, so every session is truly unique
- Uses high-quality text-to-speech technology by Acapela to enhance immersion
- No grinding, no killing, no looting – just 100% pure role-playing
24. A Game of Thrones - Genesis
What King will you be?
Conqueror, Usurper or Diplomat?
"A Game of Thrones - Genesis" immerses you into the heart of the battles and intrigues between the Houses that shaped the Kingdom of Westeros. From Nymeria's arrival in the Kingdom of Dorne to the awakening of the "Others" beyond the Wall, you'll live the origins of A Game of Thrones saga through more than 1000 years of history, by taking part in Westeros' founding events and largest battles.
In this great strategy game, victory does not necessarily result from brute force. You can choose to use a military approach and besiege your opponents, strangle them in an economical war, or even use dirty tricks and diplomacy to politically crush them. Treachery and deception are everywhere and can be more efficient than the most powerful army. So watch your back and show no mercy if you want to keep sat on the Iron Throne.
- The video game adaptation of the fantasy saga "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George RR Martin.
- A deep and exciting gameplay combining strategy, diplomacy and politics.
- Discover the origins of the universe of the Iron Throne through the Story mode, and participate in major conflicts that have shaped Westeros.
- Compete against up to 7 other players in multiplayer. Form alliances, break them, show subtle tactics and crush your opponents!
Categories in common with A Game of Thrones - Genesis: Strategy
Vagante is an adventure set in a dark fantasy world filled with monsters, demons, and crooks. Despite these dangers, adventurers commonly travel these unforgiving lands questing for fame, riches, and power.
A recent rumor has it that a certain cave at the edge of the woods guards an unfathomable treasure. While a handful of intrepid adventurers have ventured into the cave already, none have returned. Undeterred by the potential danger, you set out by caravan to investigate...Key Features
- Local and Online Co-op - Adventure cooperatively with up to four players, either locally or online through Steam!
- Procedural Generation - With procedurally generated levels, no two runs are ever the same, allowing for countless hours of gameplay.
- Choose How You Play - Choose a unique class, skin, and background, then customize your character further as you play with your choice of unique class skills at each level.
- Enchanted Items - Discover magic items that bestow powerful enchantments and game changing abilities.
- Discover Secrets - Keep track of unlocked classes, backgrounds, music, and more in the Book of Secrets.
- Explore a Rich World - Explore five unique areas each with their own set of dangers such as monsters, unique bosses, and traps.
- Tough, but Fair - Play a game designed for players looking for a challenging but rewarding experience.
26. Urban Empire
In Urban Empire you take control of a mayoral dynasty and lead your city and people through 200 years of history. Establish infrastructures, plan city districts, debate political decisions at the town council, bribe or blackmail your opponents, empower the democratic rights of your people or ignore them and reign supremely by yourself – the decision is yours!
Beginning in the 1820s, establish your city through five different eras, each with its own threats and opportunities. Master the challenges of the centuries, face political struggles, experience world-changing events and pioneering inventions, and create your own unique Urban Empire!
Urban Empire is a ‘City Ruler’, pioneering a new breed of strategy game that combines city builder features with political scheming and adds profound social and historical events into the mix, creating a whole new gameplay experience where players must employ strategic planning and political savvy to successfully grow their cities in their role as Mayor.
- City Ruler, not City Builder: Urban Empire offers a unique combination of classic city building and political management gameplay. Take on the role of a mayor, be a political mastermind and prove your skills by prevailing against opposing parties and guiding your city through technological evolutions and ideological revolutions.
- Choose from 4 ruling families with 5 characters each, like the equal rights and social justice advocates the Kilgannons, or the Sant’Elias, who focus on scientific progress and the pursuit of knowledge.
- Create and manage city districts on a large scale and fulfil your citizens’ needs – such as happiness, safety, and public services.
- Introduce new ideas and technologies, like the electric tram, antibiotics or video games and use your power to convince the city council of your political agenda.
- Up to 1000 dynamic events represent the twists and turns of urban life: make and influence decisions on issues such as women’s rights, the hippie movement, and child labor.
27. Scourge: Outbreak
The year is 2026 and the world is ruled from the shadows by the power-hungry Nogari Corporation, the creators of a powerful new energy source called 'Ambrosia'. Unknown to the world's population, Ambrosia is the product of research conducted on a mysterious meteorite fragment in Nogari's possession; something which they will do anything to protect. Only one organisation dares to defy and challenge Nogari Corporation: The Tarn Initiative - an anonymous group of anti-corporate saboteurs intent on revealing the truth behind Ambrosia and breaking Nogari's iron grip on the world.
"Scourge: Outbreak" puts you in the boots of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired by The Tarn Initiative to deal a decisive blow against Nogari. While other Tarn Squads have been tasked with diversionary attacks, Echo's objective is the most important: First, to locate and rescue Dr Reisbeck, Tarn's double-agent inside Nogari; Second, to recover a piece of the meteorite fragment being kept deep within Nogari's laboratories. Utilize a devastating array of weapons and special abilities to crush everything that stands in your way, as you fight to discover the sinister truth behind Nogari's "Ambrosia" fuel technology.
Features a Co-op enabled Campaign for up to 4 Players, with full jump-in/jump-out support for easily joining sessions in progress. Experience flashbacks that only YOUR character sees, and figure out how they fit together with what your friends see!
All XP and Gameplay Perks earned in the Campaign stay with you in the 8-Player Multiplayer modes, where Scourge: Outbreak's fast-paced style of Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag rewards quick reflexes, itchy trigger fingers and constant movement! 5 death-filled multiplayer maps await you, offering the chance to continue the carnage between Echo Squad and Nogari Security Forces as they fight for supremacy of Nogari Island!
28. King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame
Critically praised by reviewers and gamers alike, King Arthur was received as one of the biggest surprises to emerge on the gaming scene in 2010. Now the Fantasy/Roleplaying RTS returns in a sequel set to push the boundaries of the genre even further.
Our story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone, united the war-torn land of Britannia, gathered the Knights of the Round Table and secured peace in Camelot aided by the might of the Holy Grail. Where legends normally end, King Arthur II begins on its own gruesome tale...
- Dark fantasy setting. King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself.
- Intense boss fights, where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes.
- Lose yourself in a stunning story that unfolds over a huge 3D campaign map featuring knightly quests and other special events
- Wide range of camera control options, a revised animations and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience
- Experience huge real-time battles featuring thousands of soldiers and flying fantasy monsters
- Battle enemies which employ unique war tactics and cast fantastic spells
- Your choices will unlock special content, spells and units with plenty of new and unique possibilities with every choice
- Lead major heroes who possess extraordinary powers
29. Grand Ages: Medieval
What is Grand Ages: Medieval?
"Grand Ages: Medieval" is an entry in Kalypso's "Grand Ages" series of finely-crafted strategy games of different genres developed by different studios. This game is not a sequel to the 2009 title "Grand Ages: Rome", a classic RTS with a focus on city building. "Grand Ages: Medieval" is a larger scale, real-time empire simulation game combining elements of trade, expansion and exploration with a heavy focus on economical domination.Features:
- Explore a gigantic game world of over 20 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
- Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
- Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
- Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
- Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
- Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players
It is the year 1050 AD. At the beginning of the High Middle Ages development in Europe has seen an unprecedented level of progress and a rapidly growing population spreads across the length and breadth of the continent. New frontiers are explored, settlements founded and vast trading routes established. As the head of one of these small settlements, it falls upon you to lead your people towards greatness. Explore a vast world, gather resources, encounter other societies and use your trading expertise to expand and make your fortune. Found new cities, progress your nation with inventive technology and protect your trade routes against barbarian attacks until you are powerful enough to begin your conquest over Europe and forge a bold new empire.
Grand Ages: Medieval is a real-time strategy game from Gaming Minds. Lead your people and advance through the decades by utilising construction, research, expansion and conquest in an area extending from Scandinavia and North Africa; to Portugal, the Caucasus and the Middle East. Rise from the humble role of a simple mayor governing a small settlement and rule over all of Europe. Experience an exciting campaign with elaborately designed cut-scenes, play by your own rules in free play or test your skills in multiplayer against up to 8 players!
30. Zombie Panic! Source
Dive into the zombie apocalypse with Zombie Panic! Source: a cooperative, survival-horror first-person-shooter. One of the most popular Half-Life 2 modifications of all time.
Choose your team as the undead or a survivor. Enjoy their unique abilities, weapons, and challenges in this high-paced, action-packed thriller.The TeamsAs a survivor, unlock large arsenals of firearms, explosives and improvised melee weapons. Can you stop the waves of undead? Will you engage the horde head-on, or barricade and fortify while your friends play sniper? If all else fails, Panic! Then run as if your lives depend on it… for they surely do.
As a zombie, you’re free to hunt the living like the rabid beast you are. Feast upon their flesh and unlock your inner berserker. Heightened zombie night-vision gives you the upper hand in dark environments. Infect survivors as the carrier zombie (patient zero), to weaken their defenses, then sadistically watch them turn on each other. Use it all to your advantage to strategics, ambush, conquer and destroy your oblivious living counterparts.GamemodesZombie Panic! Source hosts a variety of game modes for excellent replayability. Explore the zombie apocalypse with:
- Survival Mode: Put your ability to scavenge and survive to the test. Easily the top player choice.
- Objective Mode: You’re on a mission. Whether it’s to escape or defeat the horde, you’d better use your brainz to find those keys, get the power back on, hack that computer, and get to the chopper! Otherwise… I think you know what happens.
- Hardcore Mode: For experienced zombie connoisseurs, you and your teammates get to enjoy pitting yourselves against extra tough foes, and even rougher odds.
- Assault Mode: Capture the Point. Points are awarded for completing side objectives, adding to the overall score of the players’ team which in the end decides the victor.
31. Blacklight: Tango Down
In Blacklight: Tango Down, experience the bleeding edge of advanced warfare. Participate in the “NetWar”: a hyper-realistic battlefield letting you fight tomorrow’s conflicts with or against your friends in the gritty Blacklight universe. Make your stand across seven game modes with 12 different maps in intense online battles supporting up to 16 players. Or fight through four intense Black Ops missions co-operatively or alone; all the while gaining experience, collecting stats, and unlocking items. Earn new weapon attachments and items, improve your abilities, and engage your Hyper Reality Visor to locate enemies and take them out. Customize your character and weaponry from among thousands of combinations to become the soldier you always wanted to be.
- Groundbreaking content: 12 multiplayer maps across seven multiplayer game modes.
- Black Ops missions: Enhance your skills in four co-op missions with support for 1-4 players.
- Highly-customizable weapons and armor: Modify the way your firearms shoot, look, and feel among thousands of combinations.
- Rank up through 70 levels: Improve your abilities as you unlock tons of new items, camos, armor, and weapon attachments!
32. METRO CONFLICT: THE ORIGIN
Metro Conflict: The Origin takes place sometime in the near future where two factions wage war with each other in order to gain dominance over the world. It is a story of mercenaries caught up in the storm of battle.
- There are 12 mercenaries each with unique character models, weaponry, and character specific skills. Playing and mastering each character offers fun and exciting experience for players.
- In collaboration with various FPS game development veterans, we’ve focused on the core experience of handling each and every weaponry ranging from assault rifles, SMG, shotguns and sniper rifles. As we believe one of the most important factors within a FPS game is weapon mechanics, we welcome you to join us on the battlefield.
- All Mercenaries gain unique skills through their “Special Suits”. Skills are categorized into Offensive/Defensive/Support types and also provide benefits to team mates. Such skills provide additional grounds for strategy that can grant you and your team victory on the battlefield.
- Metro Conflict: The Origin differs from generic FPS experience with the new EXD (Extreme Domination) game mode. EXD is a 6vs6 team play where two teams fight to gain control over a satellite hacking device known as the “Marker”. Once a team gains control of the “Marker”, they are able to choose their own location to set up and channel the device to fully activate it to win the round. It is important for a team to have great cohesion in order to have an edge over the other team. Strategy in terms of team build and map usage opens up a wide range of possible scenarios.
Metro Conflict: The Origin seeks to value the following elements;
- No Pay to Win: The game will strictly be based on individual skill, team work, and strategy. We will not be offering cash items which may impact the gameplay directly.
- We stand against any and all manipulation of the gameplay which includes hacking, unofficial mod advantage, and/or any potential threats to the mass player base that is not skill/strategy based.
- We believe success of a game is based on customer satisfaction. No better customer satisfaction can be attained than to truly listen to the users. We will continue to focus on keeping our ears open to your feedbacks and improve your gameplay accordingly.
Avorion is currently in Early Access, and under active development. If you want to know more about that, please read the Early Access disclaimer at the top of the page.
Several hundred years ago, a cataclysmic catastrophe nearly ripped your galaxy apart - an insurmountable ring of torn hyperspace fabric appeared in the center of the galaxy, which normal hyperspace engines can’t overcome.
Since this event nobody has managed to get near the central regions of the galaxy. All you know is that this event also spawned multiple insurmountable hyperspace rifts throughout the entire galaxy, and that a strange race of aliens, the Xsotan, has appeared in the center. It looks like these aliens have found a way to surpass the torn hyperspace fabric, but so far nobody has managed to establish contact with them.
There are also rumors about a strange new metal called ‘Avorion’, which has appeared in the center of the galaxy, around the same time as the Xsotan arrived. Apparently the aliens use this material to build their ships.
Start out as a nobody at the edge of the galaxy and work your way to the center of a galaxy that gets more dangerous, but also more rewarding the closer you get to its core. Avorion takes sandbox aspects from games like X or Freelancer, throws in co-op multiplayer and lets you build your own ships. It features ships made of freely scalable blocks that can be procedurally generated and that break into pieces where they're hit in space fights.CombatEquip your ship with chainguns, lasers and other weaponry to take on your enemies and enjoy the sight of completely destructible ships breaking at the exact points where you hit them. Defend your allies from pirates, hunt down enemies for coin or even participate in wars between entire factions. Build hangars and command squads of fighters in your battles or destroy enemy freighters to steal their cargo.ExploreFly through beautiful nebulas and dense asteroid fields in search of hidden treasures and meet the many factions that populate and control their portion of the galaxy. Each faction has its own characteristics, such as peaceful, intelligent or aggressive, and has its own ship styles, meaning their ships and stations have a distinct look.
Explore the galaxy at your own pace to find valuable goods in old ship wreckages, undiscovered asteroid fields rich of resources, unchartered asteroids which you can claim for yourself, or clues as to what happened during the event a few hundred years back.Build Your FleetThere are no limits to ship size or complexity besides your resources. You're not bound to the standard voxel style and while building an awesome ship in Avorion you won't get lost in lots and lots of micro-management. You can focus on building a great looking ship, without having too much trouble to make it work. But make sure you still keep an eye on your ship’s maneuverability and energy requirements. Adjust your ships perfectly to their operational purpose by building light and agile or heavily armored ships.
Build specialized transport ships with lots of cargo space or heavily armored battleships with strong shields. Collect loot from defeated foes which you can use to upgrade your ship: New turrets, resources, trading goods or system upgrades. Install system upgrades that allow more weapons, ease asteroid mining or trading systems which detect trading routes over multiple sectors.
And why build only one ship? Hire captains to fly your ships for you, manage your crews, weapons, hangars and fighters and build your own fleet of space ships!TradeExtend your ship with a cargo bay, find profitable deals and haul over a hundred trading goods through the galaxy to make a profit and buy your way up the food chain: Build up a trading corporation and extend your influence in the galaxy by founding asteroid mines and factories that attract NPC traders who will buy and sell their goods at your establishments.Co-op MultiplayerYou don't have to fight the galaxy alone! Avorion features co-op multiplayer, so team up with your friends to build stations together and destroy pirates and enemy factions! Work together to extend your influence in the galaxy and build your own empire. Or, you know, blow them apart in large PvP battles. It's a sandbox, you can do whatever you want.
In Avorion you choose your personal playstyle. Haul cargo, find profitable trading routes and found factories. Or maybe you're sick of being the good guy? Build your own battleship, equip it with powerful weaponry and blow away your enemies. Be the aggressor that starts wars with entire factions, raid freighters, smuggle illegal goods and scavenge old wreckages. Find your way to the center of a galaxy that gets more hostile, but also more rewarding the closer you get to its core.
34. Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt
Welcome, your Highness! A vast land awaits your settlers and is ready to be colonized. Send your architects and builders to plan and construct a city. But also send your craftsmen, to cut some wood and to mine ore. Make sure your fields are on fertile grounds, to get all the food for your hungry subjects! Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt hands the crown to you: Guide your people from their first steps in a small village to a massive medieval metropolis with thousands of inhabitants.
Overcome the challenges that lie ahead. Your citizens have various needs in order to stay happy. And you have to keep them happy, to keep the tax coins rolling which you need to build even more. Beware, as there are many things in the world that will disturb the happiness: Seasons will change the demand for certain goods – more water is needed during summer, more clothes in winter. Catastrophes may hit your prospering city, the plague, a large fire or an avalanche won’t make anyone happy nor will a bandit attack!
A huge variety of houses to build and many different jobs for your subjects will keep you busy. The armory will produce weapons for your soldiers, to keep your citizens save from bandits. The bakery or the butcher’s workshop will provide food, the monastery, the juice manufacture and the vineyard will bring the drinks – and everything can be bought at the marketplace! Make sure to have an eye on the daily routines of your people – besides jobs & food, they also need a place for recreation like a park, houses to live and entertainment in the jousting grounds or the tavern!
Each of your deeds is meaningful: If you order your folks to build a house, if you send them to a new job – everything will reward you with experience points. This progression system will allow you to research techniques that for example increase the amount of taxes you get or make your watchtowers more efficient. In every map you play!
- City-building gameplay set in medieval times
- Complex economy sim and deep production chains
- Over 150 different town- and production buildings
- Seasons and weather effects that influence gameplay
- Citizens have their own daily routines with different demands
- The overarching “town level” brings player progression for every single deed – you’ll be a better sovereign each time you play the game
- Devastating disasters like fire, the Plague, drought and many more
- 26 diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
- Unrestricted endless mode on 24 maps
- Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
- New townie language for livelier interactions
35. Machine Hunt
WHAT IS MACHINE HUNT?
Machine Hunt is a first person, fast paced, chaotic shooting game that is aiming to bring you the old school fun feeling.
Game pits heavily armed players against machines that have only one goal, destroy humanity.
The world of machines is dark, violent and grim. They will not stop until all humans are dead.
When an advanced weaponry base goes dark, George Flow is sent in to check things out.
When boarded the transport carrier, the mention of advanced weaponry development, brought back flashbacks. Flow remembered the day many years prior, when he was at school. He remembered sitting in the office and staring outside the window for his parents to arrive. He remembered waiting and watching and no one ever showing up.
Likely one of the most devastating sights was that of a police car driving up to the school. Its pace was slow. All George remembered was pain. His parents were dead. Gone forever. It felt surreal at the time.
His father had been presenting newest and most versatile combat robot to date. The real achievement of Artificial Intelligence.
The machines had rebelled during the demonstration. They'd killed everyone.
The carrier finally landed.
Everything seemed quiet and calm. One thing in particular. No people.
- 1104 Achievements
- CAMPAIGN MODE
- SANDBOX MODE
MACHINE HUNT is still in development, there are a lot of things we plan to add to enhance a game and give you maximum pleasure and fun.
36. Porno Studio Tycoon
Business simulator with rich economic model, flexible configuration of movie production, complex casting and other features. Beautiful graphics and no sexually explicit content.No sexually explicit contentBecome a filmmakerShoot sneakily in public places or frighten your neighbors in rented apartments. Group actresses with similar skills and keep track of their mood. Choose the right plot actions. Upgrade your filming abilities on the set or learn from the books. Hire a crew with an awesome director. Define the number of scenes in a movie and the costs of postproduction.100% business simulatorThe quality of the movie affects its price, but there will be no profit without buyers. Release movies when competitors don't expect you to. An analyst in the office can help you with it. The office, by the way, is a useful thing. An experienced salesman can increase the sales in chosen country. A secretary can add some details to the reports. An accountant can tell you why you're broke. If you've managed this crowd, it is time to create your own websites. And with black hat SEO it's easier to monitor the number of subscribers.ActorsActors like to put lies on their resumes and work for your competitors. And relax, obviously. What they don't like is to get involved with a small studio. Choose your actors wisely. Take into consideration their favorite genres - romantic, vanilla, extreme - and preferences in different countries. And don't forget to check actor's skills, as well as director's skills. Actually, we haven't figured out the best way of selecting actors. So make up your own.AtmosphereThere are no truly adult illustrations in the game. Even the terminology is chosen carefully. The core of the game is the dynamics of markets. Graphic design is intended to create "spicy" atmosphere and a sense of immersion.Key features
- markets with shortages and surpluses
- websites with black hat SEO, merch
- flexible configuration of movie production
- complex casting of actors
- two modes of shooting (fast and detailed ones)
- customizable covers
- script-based movies
- 60+ actors
37. Take On Mars
- Space Program Campaign Chapter 1: Robotics Campaign
Explore the Red Planet from the perspective of a science-driven space agency. Command rovers, landers, or probes, over a distance of hundreds of millions of kilometers - and collect important scientific data about Mars. Research new technologies to gain new equipment.
- Space Program Campaign Chapter 2: Manned Mission Story Campaign
Take on the role of astronaut Mark Willis, one of the crew members in the first manned mission to Mars. When things go wrong during the descent into Mars’ atmosphere, and the connection with Earth is lost, the crew is declared missing in action. However, there’s one survivor: you. Relying on a background as a mechanical engineer, you will need to fight for survival and construct the machines needed for a chance to return home.
- Sandbox Survival Multiplayer
Invite your friends in drop-in/drop-out online multiplayer, and establish the foundations of a human colony on Mars. Work together to extract raw materials from Martian soil, refine them into real compounds, and use the 3D Printer to build your habitat panel by panel. Develop a power grid, pressurize living areas, utilize botany to grow crops, and operate various vehicles and machines to keep you and your crew alive.
- Real Life Locations
Travel across a vast, unforgiving Martian terrain with locations based on actual satellite data from famous locations such as Victoria, Gale, and Cydonia Crater. Be prepared for extreme weather and sandstorms, and watch out for radiation exposure from Mars’ solar events. Aside from the Red Planet, Take On Mars features various additional special locations and celestial bodies, including Mars’ moon Deimos, Earth orbit, Earth’s Moon (Apollo 17 Moon landing site), International Space Station (with full interior), Earth Training Centre, and Mars Yard.
- Advanced Simulation
Experience motion in locations with different gravity strength, including Zero-G. Break off cameras, robotic arms, or even individual struts and wheels - all affecting the way your vehicle handles. Each object, system, and instrument in Take On Mars is accurately simulated to offer a truly authentic experience.
- Content Creation Tools & Modding Support
Create your own scenarios in the 3D Editor and share them on the Steam Workshop. Dive into Take On Mars’ powerful Workbench editing suite to develop new terrains, add-ons, and total modifications.
- And More
Familiarize yourself with Take On Mars’ gameplay via 5 training missions. Play a variety of individual scenarios set across different locations. Discover interesting facts about the Red Planet with the in-game Mars Encyclopedia.
Categories in common with Take On Mars: Simulation
38. Rise of Insanity
Rise of Insanity is a psychological horror for PC, additionally with support for VR (but googles are not required).
Impersonate into the role of the doctor of psychology and get into psychedelic detective story, located in American '70s, with professional dialogues and realistic graphics. Dark atmosphere of uncertainty is surrounding the player, who by explorating of many locations, meet logical puzzles, and events like...flying through deepest parts of human’s consciousness.
Overcome your fear and get to know what has really happened to your family.
Some aspects of human’s consciousness today, as well as in the 70’s, were mysteries for the doctors. Dr Stephen Dowell has to face the case of his new patient. The symptoms indicate many different disorders that are not connected to each other. Will the doctor solve the puzzle of the mysterious disorder?
The Game CharacteristicsMysteryNo one knows what has happened to your family. Cops cannot manage with the investigation. Did your family get lost or were they murdered? Only one suspect is your patient you are testing your experimental methods of treatment on. Who is responsible for everything that has happened?LocationsThe realistic graphics and diverse locations were inspired on architectural trends from early 70’s in the USA. Visit them all and check what do they hide and to what will they lead you.MechanicsWalk, explore, examine and solve the mysteries and sometimes, even flying. compass the deepest parts of human’s consciousness.Cinematic GameplayProfessional dialogues and soundtrack allow you to entirely drill down to the history and experience the same as the main character.Overcome Your Fear The constant pressure and uncertainty create a real challenge which we want you to meet. Don’t let us down and overcome your fear.For VR playersBecause it is a horror type game and we really wanted to preserve the immersion, the game does not posses the system of movement based on teleports. If the traditional way of movement causes the motion sickness (VR sickness), we do not recommend to play VR version. The game posseses the alternative snap rotation.
39. Victory: The Age of Racing
Victory: The Age of Racing is a unique online racing game with spectacular car handling and user generated cars inspired by the different ages of racing. Victory offers a thrilling racing experience through multiplayer events, competitions and an addictive team career.
Victory: The Age of Racing is now FREE!
We’d like you to join the competition and prepare yourself for Racecraft the new Procedural Sandbox Racing Experience by Vae Victis Games.
Racecraft is 25% off this week for the Steam Summer Sale, so GET ON BOARD NOW!
*** WINDOWS 10 USERS *** please read this thread on our Technical Assistance forum if you get the error message “d3d9.dll is missing” trying to run Victory on Windows:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/264120/discussions/3/451851477889583591/ (accessible only to Victory owners).
You can be a ruthless driver by pushing your car beyond the limits, a talented designer by creating unique cars and a highly skilled technical director by improving your car settings tweaking it for maximum performances. Join the competition and race to win!
An Internet connection is required to play Victory: The Age of Racing.
Buy the Victory Deluxe Pack for exclusive contents!Victory Deluxe Pack
The Deluxe Pack gives you a handful of Gears Credits and three exclusive cars you can use on ordinary tracks and all events. This pack includes:
- 3 exclusive Special Deluxe Racing Cars (super fast 60PI cars: 1 Legend car, 1 Classic car and 1 Formula car)
- 15000 Gears Credits (you can speed up your multiplayer career or create several racing cars from scratch)
Victory is a fully featured multiplayer online racing game you can enjoy in multiple ways.
In Victory: The Age of Racing, cars can be USER GENERATED: players have an unprecedented degree of freedom in choosing car blocks, parts, colors, decals and shapes for their own customized car. We also created the block system, where you can switch different parts of your racing car until you have reached your favorite design.
You can control your car choosing between gamepad, keyboard and steering wheel.
- Keyboard controls with assisted steering
- Full gamepad compatibility with force feedback support
- Full steering wheel compatibility with force feedback support
- Mouse controls (move the mouse to steer, left/right click to throttle and brake)
We've also worked hard to create the best keyboard controls available on the market for a racing game. An integrated artificial intelligence helps you steering, braking and throttling, with a simulation of analog controls even when you're using the keyboard.
Victory is an arcade racer with realistic physics specifically tuned to give an unprecedented car handling and an addictive racing experience. We started with a top-notch car physics engine developed in collaboration with Stefano Casillo, the author of the acclaimed racing simulator, Assetto Corsa and then we added improved assisted driving systems, so you can experience the game as you wish, enabling or disabling driving aids whenever you like to.
PvP competitions with multiple game modes and multiplayer live events for inactive players.
Events, championships, daily races, different game modes. Everything is created in real time based on the status of connected players: a central server checks who is online and what he is doing, then creates live events which pop up on your main screen.
In Victory you can be active and choose what you want to do or just wait for the game to propose you new ways to race online and have fun.Game Modes
- Hotlap (single player mode)
- Hotlap Party (multiplayer hot lap mode, up to 100 players, usually lasts 1 hour)
- Hotlap Championship (multiplayer hot lap mode, can last for days, with online rankings in real time)
- Quick Race (multiplayer race)
- Handicap Race (multiplayer race, the winner gets an handicap for the following race)
- LAN mode supported: create a LAN Party and race with your friends!
- 3 different racing zones around the world
- 15 different racing tracks
Car attributes and setups, different engines, tires, accessories and more: this is your personal customized car!
Like in a role playing game, you have to spend Performance Points to reach the perfect combination for your driving style and racing conditions. You can have multiple cars in the game and customize them for different game modes or tracks!
Choose from different teams and start your racing career. Each of the three car classes in the game has a dedicated World Championship where different racing teams are looking for the best driver: are you ready to put the pedal to the metal and wear the colors of your team on the track?
Each team will offer you different racing cars and you will have to unlock multiplayer achievements to progress in the team career, unlock other new cars and reach the top of the rankings.
- Achievement system with rewards (money, widgets, driver titles) and over 300 different achievements to unlock
- Fully integrated website with real time rankings and statistics of almost everything in game: check your rankings, different stats, every single car created in the game can be shared and voted!
- Integrated Social Bar with race chat, race log, "last played with" panel, public chat, race invites, integrated friend system, online status settings and more!
- 7 different game cameras: choose your favorite one when playing
40. SpyParty (2017)
SpyParty is a competitive espionage game about human behavior, performance, perception, and deception. While most spy games have you machine-gunning stuff, blowing things up, and driving fast, SpyParty has you hide in plain sight, blend into a high-society cocktail party, deceive your opponent, and detect subtle behavioral tells to achieve your objectives and not get shot. Finally you can be like the suave and confident spies you find in films or books, risking it all by doing the final mission right in front of the sniper as the clock runs out! There are plenty of games that explore being a super-powered commando with an infinite supply of ammunition and no brains; SpyParty is a new and quite different game about the more interesting, deeper, and more subtle aspects of being a spy.
The current main gameplay mode is 1v1 Spy versus Sniper online multiplayer, although there is limited single-player Sniper play right now, and a single player Spy and Sniper practice mode for trying out missions and whatnot.
See the SpyParty Steam Discussions for an FAQ and links to more information.
41. Stayin' Alive
https://youtu.be/xJjmWZjGLXMGet A Whole New Lease On Life!Do your best to die, or to save your enemies from death in this frantic multiplayer game about life and death.
Stayin' Alive is a game about four wheelchair-bound retirees who have decided it's high time to meet their maker, and four nurses who must keep the old geezers alive at all costs. Choose your side and let the dying/saving begin!It's Check Out Time!As a retiree, you will need to craft lethal weapons of self-destruction out of ordinary items and find a suitable place to commit suicide. But beware: nurses are looking for you and they're determined to save you from certain death.Life Is Precious!As a nurse, your job is keeping the old guys alive by finding the correct life-saving tool for any situation and using that on whoever is dying. Sedate the old-timers and conduct them into containment rooms to prevent suicide and instantly earn your score.
Any match lasts a few minutes and fast thinking is everything. Any time a retiree dies or is confined, points are assigned determining the winning party at the end of the match. Play in a small retirement house in South America or in a big hospital with up to 4 vs. 4 matches!
Will you take or save lives in the first ever FPSS (First Person Saver/Suicider)?
- Online Multiplayer matches for up to 8 players (4 vs. 4)
- Save your enemies as a nurse. How good are you at keeping others safe?
- Kill yourself as a retiree. How fast can you die?
- Craft your tools of death. Razors made out of toothbrushes. Auto-combustion kit made from Zippos. Creativity is the key.
- 6 ways to die. Each one with its corresponding life-saver tool. Die like you always wanted to IRL (!?).
- Sedate and confine retirees. No real senior citizens were harmed in the making of this game.
- Cooperation is the key. Help your friends die, or save everyone.
42. Eximius: Seize the Frontline
Eximius is a Strategic Action Shooter (FPS/RTS Hybrid) that focuses on squad-based combat.
Eximius combines tactical First Person Shooter gameplay with high level strategic decision-making of a Real-time Strategy(RTS) game. The game features a competitive 5v5 team battles where players square off in a post apocalyptic urban environment.
Play as a Commander ( RTS ) ; build base, train an army and call down support abilities to help your allies on the ground to gain territory.
Play as an Officer ( FPS ) ; lead your infantry squad into combat and crush your enemies with your agile tactics or brute force. Capture resources for your team, upgrade weapons and equip your squad with suitable weapons.
Eximius provides a multi-role gameplay experience where each player could choose to play a diversely different role and fight not only with brawns but also with their brains. An expert shooter could be outnumbered, ambushed and overwhelmed if caught in a wrong position. While a scheming officer could be assassinated in the right moment at the frontline.ObjectivesThe objective of the gameplay is to win by holding down the most victory points. Alternatively , if your forces are powerful enough , you can completely destroy your enemy’s base and win the match immediately. The command headquarters cannot be rebuilt and the game will be instantly over.
Axeron Corporation ( AXR )
AXR is private research organisation that turned into a security contractor out of global needs. Being at the forefront of science, many believes that this wealthy organisation holds key technologies that could bring about global peace. With limited manpower , the Axeron industrial complex produces highly advanced drones for their workforce , both for military and nonmilitary use. This elusive organisation operates in an extremely organised and stealthy manner. Nations that choose to fund AXR do so for their advanced scientific capability and confidence that they will be the solution to the growing mutant threat.
Global Security Force ( GSF )
A peacekeeping organisation set up after the first initial great war; the GSF foundation is built upon the principles of securing the walls, recovering human survivors and rebuilding the civilized world. They command the largest military force in the world and operates on a near limitless budget. Nations that choose to fund GSF do so for their vast armies and their global presence.
As a commander , you are also an officer. But you have the extra capability to switch to top down RTS interface to build bases and command units. An aggressive commander can also join the battle in the frontline but they are normally expected to stay in relative safety and manage base development. Commander needs to be nominated by the team.
As the gameplay of Eximius revolves around Team vs Team battles, each team shares a base, resource and technology tree. RTS Commander to support the battle operations by training infantry units and vehicles,building bases and call in airstrikes or support abilities.
Commander can train AI infantry and assign them to players. Leading them as a frontline officer; your squad will fight with you sensibly , taking cover and help you both offensively and defensively.
Decide your combat roles and purchase weapons suitable to your play style and tactics. Your weapon and equipment determine your roles in the team. Respond to enemy strategy with appropriate firepower and equipments; be it vehicles , massive amount of infantry or sneaky players.
As your resources and technology grow, you can construct increasingly powerful units such as armored vehicles, gunships and elite soldiers. Your team can also gain powerful team abilities when you tech up to new tiers. Call down artillery, deploy quick-response force or launch EMP strikes.
The pinnacle of each team’s firepower is the legendary battle-suit. Equipping battlesuits allow players to use powerful abilities, have increased stats and is able to push the frontline much faster. Officers will have choice of several choice of battlesuits, each with their own play style and set of abilities.
43. NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Sphere of Influence
The renowned historical simulation series returns with enhanced features in "Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere on Influence". Take the role of the legendary Warring States Daimyō (Warlords) such as "Nobunaga Oda" and "Shingen Takeda" to work your way towards unification by making best use of domestic affairs, diplomacy and battles against the fierce Warlord neighbors.
The latest installment has numerous enhancements and features to it's predecessor "Nobunaga's Ambition: Souzou" by expressing the Warring era's highlight, the "Battle of Sekigahara" in the highest quality ever to date in the franchise's history. Also the numerous in game procedures required in making progress towards unification has seen a major revamp in all areas.
- Recreate the "Battle of Sekigahara" your way:
Realistic as it gets, simultaneous strategy executions recreating a realistic battle condition. New systems are in place such as the "Alliance" command allowing you to join hands with other Warlords or "Corps under the command system" allowing you to take full control of the numerous unique Warlords under your command.
- Command your troops on the ever changing battlefields:
Battles has become more dynamic with new fields and situations being added requiring more tactical planning and troop controls than before.
- New scenarios and "Sengoku Chronicle" creating a dynamic Warring State Era:
4 new scenarios tracing the historical facts are in place such as "Birth of Nobunaga" (1534), "Battle of Sekigahara" (1600) with New "Sengoku Chronicle" seeing over 500 Officers being added to the character listing.
- New features based on player feedbacks:
Enriched game play experience with an enhanced edit features, new objects and Imperial Diplomacy to name some additions from the strong requests from our fans!
Categories in common with NOBUNAGA'S AMBITION: Sphere of Influence: Strategy
44. Shadows of War
Shadows of War is a 2D Real-Time Strategy sidescroller game.
The game combines classical RTS elements with new ideas into a 2D game.
Fight in massive battlefields against your worst foe!
Challenge your friends in a 1v1 battle, show them who is in control.
Some maps also have unique elements, that requires you to change your tactics. The bigger the map, the harder it will be. You always need to have an eye on every section of the map. Be fast to take counter measures of the enemy's attacks!
The game also offers the Hardcore mode, for old-school gamers that needs a challenge.
You are low on money, which means you can order less units onto the battlefield.
Support strikes will be rarely used, since they're costing too much.
Keep track of your tickets, you can't lose a single one!
You really need to do everything to prevent the enemy from marching into your land.
Always do your best! Else, loosing can't be prevented.
Remember the good old days, where games hadn't got any XP system?
You only played for fun, not for unlocks or that stuff? Like that?
Then SoW is the perfect game for you, no DLC, no XP, no Micro-Transactions.
1944, a German Science project, was sealed and hidden.
It was never meant to be found. But in 2013, a new Federal Chancellor was elected.
Then, old research projects were activated again, this is where everything began...
One of the projects, were a bomb, not a casual one.
They built the bomb after the blueprints they've found.
Then they tested it, the bomb detonated successfully, with a devastating effect.
A world was left, that were pushed into the shadows, no hope, no life as it is known.
Nations in despair, began to wage war. The world, at the brink of total destruction.
Now we are here. No alliances, all fighting for survival.
Russia, now facing Germany again, on the battlefields of Europe.
45. Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator
Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator is a medieval management, exploration and adventure game currently under development by Breakfast Studio.
Create, manage and expand your merchant empire, explore the borders of the world and properly manage your stores to become the most important trader in the kingdom.
Manage your stores, organize your workers, deliver orders, exchange and create unique items, unlock new skills and advantages, hire warriors for adventures, explore the world, resist global events like a plague or a war, plan your financial strategy supporting or confronting the crown and the church, alter the economy of the kingdom and its laws and face consequences of your decisions.
Depending on the king or queen that governs, there will be laws that will suit you more or less depending on your way of playing. The world of MSS reacts to every decision and even prices in stores, punishing mistakes with your reputation. Be careful and make wise decisions, visit the seer to reveal future events and prepare yourself to them.
Now that we move to the alpha stage, you can expect the following content in the coming months:
MORE REAL LAWS
For now there are only a few types of laws such as the prohibition of the sale of some objects. In the future, each king/queen will be a unique event that will have a lot of weight in the balance of the game and your way of playing. (Second quarter of 2018).
CUSTOMIZATION OF HOUSES
You can combine different models acquired in the architect to create your dream house. (First quarter of 2018).
The management of objects will become a totally new and improved game mechanic: players can organize their stock of objects as they wish. Do you need more space to store objects? Buy and improve an empty warehouse in the city. (First quarter of 2018).
A new generation system by a procedure that will improve performance and allow you to explore in each game a new, different kingdom. These new realms will contain more diverse buildings, specific events, more characters and much more. (Second quarter of 2018).
CLIMATE AND DANGERS
A totally new system that challenges players during the gaming experience. Confront the environmental effects by preventing them or fighting with different global diseases and neighboring wars. (First quarter of 2018).
There are some problems you might experience in the Alpha version of the game:
- loss of saved games
If the essential game mechanics is attractive and you want to give your support to Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator while you are in early access, we would love to have you. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until MSS exceeds the alpha stage when the game is more stable, and the game mechanics are more developed. I am committed to converting Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator into the best possible game, and your help during this early phase of development is crucial for us to achieve our goal.
If it intrigues you to know where we will take Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator, consult our roadmap and the development vlogs that I publish several times per month.
46. Junk Jack
Make the world truly yours in Junk Jack, a relaxing sandbox experience focused on building and improving your home. Tame and breed creatures, cook foods, collect animal companions, farm exotic plants, collect fish, grow flowers, play with your friends!
Travel in procedural planets full of content to discover, monsters to combat, crafts to learn and loot to equip or simply proudly display in your home.
All of this is possible in Junk Jack, and much more will be possible in the future. We have much more fun stuff to do planned forthcoming!
- Use portals to travel between 12 planets with unique hand crafted environments
- All worlds are procedurally generated and different every time you create a new one
- Play online with your friends
- Fully featured equip system with hundreds of different wearables with unique stats
- Beautiful retro styled pixel art graphics
- Deep Electronics system to create intricate contraptions, even complete CPUs!
- Creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- More than one thousand different crafts
- Two styles of crafting: a crafting grid or simple mode which allows crafting items with a single click
- Lots of loot to collect!
- Hundreds of placeable objects, blocks and decorations
- Fully dynamic day-night system, with weather effects
- A vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds
- Fish and display your captured animals in fish tanks!
- Place your rare treasures on shelves, display your equip pieces on mannequins!
- Collect tameable pets which will follow you around
- Capture and breed cows, sheeps, pigs and many more animals!
- Farm and grow unique plants and use them to cook delicious recipes
- A thorough ingame tutorial will help you learn the basics of the game
- Beautiful music tracks by Bright Primate
- Craft hundreds of potions with che chemistry bench
- Mix flower seeds to grow thousands of unique flower combinations
- Decorate your home with many craftable and customizable furniture sets
- Combat hordes of mobs with many different weapon types
- Explosives, signs, paintable objects and many more features awaits you!
47. Pro Cycling Manager 2016
Your decisions will shape the greatest victories
Become the sports manager of a professional cycling team and take part in a great 2016 season packed with new features that will let you travel the world in over 200 cycling events (550 stages) including the famous Tour de France 2016 and La Vuelta.
As the manager, it's up to you to coordinate every aspect of a team's life: recruiting, negotiating contracts with cyclists and sponsors, managing staff, training and handling the race calendar… your role will also be critical during the races themselves since you will need to make real time key decisions during the different stages. Play solo or challenge managers from all over the world in an entirely redesigned online multiplayer mode.The new features of Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- Overhaul of the multiplayer mode for an ultra complete experience: creation of events, specific rules, leaderboards, cooperative mode…
- Richer Pro Cyclist Mode with more developed relationships and interactions between you, your manager and your teammates.
- Improved Career mode with a new objective system for a greater challenge.
- More realistic thanks to graphic improvements, a new interface, a more advanced AI that takes into greater consideration cyclists' abilities, weariness and behaviors during breakaways.
- Share the content created by the players community using Steam Workshop (races, jerseys, database…)
48. Pierhead Arcade
Standing/Room scale VR only. HTC Vive or Oculus Touch required.
You have inherited an old pierhead arcade and you have the run of the place.
You can play any game in the arcade as many times as you want by yourself or invite friends into your arcade and play together.
- Upload scores from each machine to compete on global leaderboards.
- Teleport to any machine in view, no motion sickness.
- All games use intuitive 1:1 hand motion to play. Throw a ball by throwing it!
- Online and LAN multiplayer
- Redeem toys at the gift shop using tickets you've won.
- Listen to your favorite tunes on the built-in internet radio player.
- Play classic coin-operated games such as:
- Rocket Ball
- Comet Drop
- Arctic Shuffle
- Super Punch
- Binary Dash
- Honey Rush
- Shooting Gallery
- Scarab Toss
- Dino Whack
- Cannonball Bounce
- Rapid Fire
- Claw Machine
- Zombie Shootout
49. The Guild 3
We find ourselves in middle Europe of the year 1400. The dark middle ages, once dominated through nobles and clergy, ends and a new era begins: the age of the free cities of trading and of the free mind!
In The Guild 3 you create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearrange itself again and again - all non-player figures make their own decisions - you have to prove your skills in handicrafts and trading, at social occasion and finally in politics and in malicious intrigues.
The Guild 3 is a unique mixture of economic simulation, strategy game, historical life simulation and role playing game in real time 3D, with atmospheric voice recording and medieval soundtrack.
- Beautiful world that looks and feels alive, with day and night cycle and the four seasons Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, each with specific influences to the world.
- Many "Story Quests" offer hours of game fun!
- Multiplayer experiences with up to 16 players and more at once!
- Known and Secret Societies, e.g. the Freemasons and the Alchemists Guild! Join one of the societies, support your fellows and get supported, get access to special powers of your society and try to mold your city and whole scenario map according to your societies philosophy!
- 12 unique scenario maps that comprise one or more cities and their surroundings, based on original historical locations in central and northern Europe.
- Mighty scenario editor that allow you to design your own scenarios.
50. Deuterium Wars
Deuterium Wars is a multiplayer cross-platform breakneck-paced shooter that combines high dynamic fights with an extensive role-playing system. Work your way up from rookie in a “rust bucket” to experienced pilot in a high-tech combat aircraft that’s equipped with lots of deadly gadgets. With a variety of combat modes, futuristic arenas, multi-level craft, developed trading, and a social eco-system, you’ll never have time to be bored!FEATURESWELCOME TO ALTHANAR
Thirty years ago, a massive asteroid almost destroyed Althanar. A high-tech Dome absorbed most of the strike and now keeps the planet from total destruction. Although part of Altanar is a post-apocalyptic desert, some areas still have megalopolises, military bases, and even wilderness. Now, a serious battle for power and control of rare deuterium resources has begun. Deuterium lies at the heart of most technologies, including fueling the Dome.BATTLE FIERCELY LIKE NEVER BEFORE
High dynamic fights keep the player engaged throughout the battle. In order to win, reaction and tactical thinking are equally important, as well as team play and the right priorities, depending on the battle mode. A fierce soundtrack and special effects reinforce the sensation of being fully immersed in battle.BECOME THE MAKER OF A REAL DEATH MACHINE
Combat vehicles are made from components that the player acquires in various ways. A trustworthy machine gun, a powerful cannon, or an experimental beam gun: the choice is yours. The same goes for armor, engine, and hundreds of additional gadgets and their modifiers.BE A CRAFTSMAN OR A TRADER
As usual in this genre, you can outfit your ship before flight. The system of craft and trading allows you to even convert junk into a valuable part that can be sold for profit! Players will enjoy all the possibilities for customization; ship parts can be painted or patterned and decorative elements can be added.BATTLE ON THE SINGLE SERVER
Apart from the PC version, a version for mobile platforms and consoles is being prepared. Thanks to unique controls, players from all over the world will battle on a single server in equal conditions regardless of the platform chosen. At home, on the road, or at work: the game will always be with you.