Trying to find games like Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Rhapsody Clash? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Rhapsody Clash, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Rhapsody Clash that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Rhapsody Clash are:
- arrow_rightThe Binding of Isaac
- arrow_rightMy Friend Pedro
- arrow_rightThe Witcher Adventure Game
- arrow_rightGato Roboto
- arrow_rightMegabyte Punch
- arrow_rightShop Heroes
100 Best Games Like Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Rhapsody Clash:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (18)
- iOS (40)
- Android (26)
- macOS (63)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (8)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (11)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (14)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (6)
- NES (5)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (2)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (7)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. The Binding of Isaac
The Binding Of Isaac is a roguelike top-down “shooter” with RPG elements. Initially, a Flash game, the game had earned many fans due to its unique art style, spooky and catchy ambient music, and almost infinite replayability. Randomly generated levels, loot, and enemies will provide quite a challenge for those unfamiliar with roguelike games, and will bring joy to the eye of an experienced player.
The game’s protagonist is Isaac, a child from a religious family. His misadventures are based off a biblical story about a character of the same name, although the gameplay itself certainly does not follow the same footsteps. There are also additional, unlockable characters with unique abilities and traits, which will affect your playthrough’s difficulty.
The Binding of Isaac featured non-linear levels, which brought about different outcomes of the game. Depending on the character played, playstyles can also differ, allowing players to create and share new metals for further replayability, and eventual full completion of the game.
2. My Friend Pedro
My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.
Duelyst is a digital collectible card game and turn-based strategy hybrid. The game has four expansions: Denizens of Shim'zar, Rise of the Bloodborn, Ancient Bonds, and Unearthed Prophecy.
In each round, two players must fight across a tactical battlefield. They take turns in which they play, changing position minions and spells represented by cards.
The players aim to build a card deck and move across the field, gaining points and eliminating enemies. The winner is the player who reduces the enemy General's health to zero before they can do so to you. The cards are drawn from a custom built deck. The round continues until one of the players kills the biggest enemy. The game offers a practice mode, puzzle-like challenges, a ranked season ladder, and a draft-style tournament mode. Each match lasts less than 10 minutes, so the game is quite fast-paced.
There are six factions, each with its characteristics. The factions' appearance and special abilities affect the strategy and gameplay of the decks. There are also more than 700 cards for spells, minions, and artifacts. The Duelyst offers several arenas with various features and design. Every month the game media pages provide lists of power ranking depicting the best custom decks.
5. Gato Roboto
Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armor.
Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
6. Megabyte Punch
In Megabyte Punch, the player controls a robot who fights fellow robots for spare parts. It combines elements from various genres, such as beat'em up and platformers.
The main protagonist is an unnamed robotic creature that lives in a colorful world of robots. The character tries to defend its village from enemies from such factions as Valk Empire and Khoteps. Its goal is to beat multiple robots to reach the enemy leaders and defeat them.
The game is a side-scroller, in which the player leads his or her robot through levels and fights enemies. The protagonist has two types of attacks, one is basic, and the other is special. There are six zones, or "worlds" in Megabyte Punch, each divided into three levels. Curiously, the local robots realize that they live in the game's levels and refer to them as such. Each world ends with a boss fight.
The protagonist's home village serves as a hub. It allows the player to explore the worlds in any order, as well as to buy and use upgrades. The village is also where the character respawns after dying.
Defeating powerful enemies grants the protagonist spare parts to upgrade itself. The player is free to customize his or her robot. Some additions improve the character's existing skills, while others give it new options, such as different types of attack. For example, the player can equip his or her robot with additional weapons, such as a gun or a hammer, or enhance its jumps with a rocket booster. The player can save and load the upgrade schemes.
7. Shop Heroes
Become the ultimate shopkeeper by managing the best fantasy item shop across the Kingdom of Aragonia!
Hire and train unique workers, craft hundreds of legendary items, gear up your heroes for battle, trade with your friends and work together to reach the top!
The #1 spot in the rankings is always contested! Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate shop tycoon?~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~CUSTOMIZE your dream item shop and shopkeeper avatar
MANAGE skilled workers to help you build a prosperous shop empire
CRAFT hundreds of original items to sell to visiting heroes
COLLECT dozens of rare blueprints and master them all
FUSE ordinary items together to construct extraordinary equipment
RECRUIT powerful heroes to wage war within the Arena
UNLOCK strategic hero powers to conquer challenging quests
EQUIP your heroes with epic gear and prepare them for battle
RAID treacherous dungeons with your city to earn exclusive loot
TRADE legendary items and resources with your friends
TEAM up and invest with others to build the ultimate metropolis
ENJOY regular events and updates with new content and improvements~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Experiencing any problems? Got some suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at https://cloudcade.helpshift.com for immediate assistance.
A persistent network connection is required to play.
PLEASE NOTE! Shop Heroes supports cross platform gameplay on Steam, iOS, Android and Facebook. Please contact support to sync your Steam progression with any other desired platform(s).
Use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at http://cloudcade.com/tos/
Like Us: http://facebook.com/shopheroes
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/shopheroesgame
Platformines is a unique 2D platformer packed with exploration, RPG and shooter elements, set in a vast 16-bit underground world. In their quest to rebuild their spaceship, players will embark on a journey to discover the mysteries of a gigantic complex of mines. Deadly enemies, traps and treasures are just a few to mention from what players will encounter while trying to escape from the hostile world. Customise your character, master all difficulty levels and literally jump to the top of the leaderboards to prove your skills!Limitless Gameplay:
- An infinite number of randomly generated worlds to explore each one with its own configuration of traps and enemies!
- Unstoppable old-school action with 3 different difficulty levels to master!
- Discover hidden chests or just…loot your enemies in order to get tons of items and upgrades!
- Build your character choosing from countless customization options
- Additional in-game fancy items, like hats & wigs, for even further customisation
- Retro gaming experience with 16-bit graphics & reinvented classical music
- Simple classic mechanics for immediate fun; jump and slash!
- Prove your skills and climb to the top of the leaderboards!
9. Western Press
No Time to Explain
Learning to play is incredibly simple: Buttons go top to bottom, do them fast. A duel takes seconds, and a 16 player tournament takes minutes. So just how good is your guest list’s controller knowledge, and just how fast are their reactions? Submit your answer in ten buttons or less. (Not less, you'll lose. Do ten.)
As Easy as A, B, Square, Triangle
Custom settings allow you to control which buttons are used, so combos are as complicated as you’d like them to be, from directions only to the full gamut. Western Press features prompts for Xbox controllers, PlayStation controllers, dance mats, and supports a large range of third party controllers. Of course, who could forget our friends on keyboards...
Not My Type
Keyboarding cow-folk can expertly type their opponent to death. With a choice between ten letter words, random gibberish, or our not-trademarked "Controller, Replicated" layouts, discover which best suits your style, select it, and [W] [ I ] [N]! (They're letters. From the keyboard.)
Online and Local Tournaments for Humans and Machines Alike
Hold custom tournaments for from two to 16 competitors with any mix of local players, online players and bots. The tournament system works out all the match-ups for you, so you get to just sit back and relax. Until it’s your turn. Then stop relaxing because it’s time for extreme and relentless stress.
A Test of Character
Create a profile and play through the Skill Tester to earn your rank, while simultaneously unlocking some of Western Press’ wild bunch. You start with four playable characters, but you’ll have to earn the other 12 by playing the game. Is there anyone fast enough to unlock Wyatt Hurt?
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Fancy yourself more intellect than athlete? Try Memory Mode, where players must memorise and repeat an ever increasing string of buttons. But make more mistakes than your opponent, and you eat lead.
Steam Workshop Support
Create custom characters and environments with your own animations, sounds and taunts. Then share them with the community via Steam Workshop, where they’ll be downloaded dynamically at the beginning of an online tournament! Create yourself, your friends, your favourite characters, celebrities, politicians, inanimate objects with faces, whatever!
10. Alice's Patchworks 2
Who would have thought that an old family mirror from London would open a portal to an incredible chess kingdom? Set off on an exciting adventure through the looking glass alongside famous characters from Lewis Carroll’s world-renowned fairytale. Assemble patchwork mosaics and help Alice become the queen of the world beyond the looking glass!
Alice’s Patchwork 2 is a game of mosaic puzzles made of 6 different materials: wood, cloth, glass, paper, precious stones and metal. Assemble patchwork puzzles and guess the picture: a garden with talking flowers, a crazy tea party, cards come to life, the riddles of Humpty Dumpty, a duel between the Lion and the Unicorn, the intrigues of the Red Queen, a meeting with the White Rabbit… What other wonders await you in these 6 worlds? Put together all the mosaics and help Alice transform from a pawn into a queen!
Travel through a fairytale land in the company of your favorite heroes in Alice’s Patchwork 2!
- 120 unique puzzles patchwork mosaics
- 6 locations and 6 different materials
- A plot familiar from childhood.
- Special quests and 18 trophies for the real pros
- More than 10 hours of gameplay with beautiful calming and cheerful music
- Entertaining gameplay for players of all ages
- Use bonuses and earn new ranks
Get a beautiful Princess’ hand in marriage!
Use various equipment and artifacts!
Dodge from enemies attack and jump over the spikes!
Enjoy pixel retro stylistics!
Have you already done this before? Do it again!
PLPA is a dynamic platformer with a combo system and special strikes, there is also a bit of rogue-lite genre. The principal aim is to get through all floors of the Dark Tower and outfight the main antagonist a Evil Mage. That’s not easy due to a instant death which is followed by a full castle structure regeneration.
First of all, success in the game depends on player’s skills, not on random. The player learns the game mechanics, operation of certain artifacts, items, skills and also behavior of enemies and bosses. The keynote of this gameplay is for a gamer to learn from mistakes and pump his own skills, but not only the protagonist’s ones.
-The main thing about the game is having fun! No farming and excessive complexity.A gamer will face lots of fun things, unusual situations, easter eggs and references to other games. Self-irony also takes place.
-The total generation of location structure, objects, artifacts, traps, enemies and bosses.
-12 characters, different in performance and equipment.
-Create equipment and pump it with stones, runes and enchantment.
-Hidden features and events.
-All of this and much more are seasoned by hurricane-like action with various strikes, skills and spells!
In Elsword, you star in your own comic book while experiencing all the excitement of a massively multiplayer online game. Get ready for fast-paced gameplay, stunning animation, and epic bosses. Whether conquering hordes of enemies in dungeon runs or showing off your skills in the PvP arena, Elsword is the most intense free-to-play action RPG to date.Key Features•Co-Op Gameplay - Party-up with friends to explore over 50 unique and beautifully rendered dungeons, towns, and secret levels.
•Unique Characters, Unique Stories- Players can choose from nine customizable characters, each their own unique story, play style and special skills to develop.
•Skill-Based PVP Combat- Elsword offers intense and strategic PvP with matchmaking and multiple competitive modes. Challenge your friends in matches of up to 8 players at a time.
•Customize like Crazy- Each character features multiple job changes, dozens of skills and endless opportunities for customization. Create or discover your personal look.
•Community Support- Constant game updates, item and content expansions, and special events including GM Livestream play sessions, community contests and PVP Tournaments are all a part of the Elsword experience.
13. One Finger Death Punch 2
DEMO LAUNCHES FEBRUARY 11
Demo link will be activated on February 11th.
You're surrounded, outnumbered and have to use any weapon you can get your hands on to dismantle your opponents in a flurry of kung fu. That's the essence of OFDP2, the world's fastest brawler. It features the original OFDP's unique two-button mechanics which we've spent the last five years perfecting. Speed and precision are key in this whirlwind fighting frenzy, as players maintain control over the 26 different unlockable skills, frenetic gameplay, and classic kung fu-inspired animations.ATTACK LEFT or ATTACK RIGHT
We want to show that a fighting game can be complex without cumbersome button combinations. Once players complete the tutorial levels and learn the basics, they'll see that this is the most intense two-button game ever made.
With a 1000 different animations available, literally, anything is possible—particularly when players unlock each of the 26 available skills. Having these skills available simultaneously is a major design challenge that encompasses the core of what OFDP2 is trying to achieve. Seeing the game with all 26 skills is a spectacle unique to OFDP2.
We built this game as a palette cleanser between other games in your library. It was designed to deliver a quick hit of adrenalin as fast as possible.
You can't get a feel for the gameplay from watching videos. The flow of combat is something we spent years tweaking. It's what makes OFDP2 unique. Only by playing it will this become clear. That's why it's important to us that you TRY THE DEMO out before you consider purchasing this game.EASY TO LEARN
THE WORLD'S FASTEST BRAWLER
OUR ONLY GOAL WAS TO CREATE FUN
400+ LEVELS - 26 SKILLS - 4 ENDLESS SURVIVAL TOWERS
Clones includes robust internet-multiplayer with team play, different game modes, powerups, leaderboards, and a built-in level editor that was used to create the singleplayer campaign of over 150 clontastic puzzles spanning 11 CloneMaster bosses over 5 regions of the Clones Planet.
The Intergalactic CloneMaster Organization welcomes you! Take the scenic route and solve the fun and challenging problems crafted by the most cunning creatures in the universe. Then try the competitive route and test out your strategies head-to-head, in real-time, against other players from around the galaxy!
Guide your clones as you explore over 150 perplexing puzzles on your pilgrimage across the Clones Planet to learn from the clever and quirky CloneMasters. Truly a thing of wonder, the clone’s body has the remarkable ability of morphing into many different shapes to perform various actions. As a CloneMaster you must instruct each Clone when to perform a morph to overcome any obstacles. By defeating the Elder CloneMasters in one-on-one matches you will piece together the ancient CloneMaster Medallion and reveal a most formidable opponent.
Enjoy the thrill as you outwit your opponents during online play and witness the glory as you sneak out a clone on a successful sabotage mission, or admit defeat as your squad of clones is secretly stolen due to marvelous misdirection! Team up with friends and play co-op in any of the over 50 multiplayer levels, or create your own using the built-in level editor. Custom levels are automatically shared when a new player joins your server.Key features:
- Puzzles Galore: With over 150 unique singleplayer puzzles presented by 11 zany CloneMasters spread across 5 environmental themes, Clones will provide you with many hours of mind bending fun! Pack a lunch.
- Multiplayer Mania: Support for up to 16 players in 8 colorful groups. Experience intense real-time strategy at its best by using the built-in server browser to find a LAN or internet match. In-game chats help you co-ordinate with your team and confuse your opponent! Spectators can watch matches without participating to study your mad skills.
- Customization: Use your creativity and the avatar creator to generate your own personal clone avatar by arranging the hair, antlers, eyes, body, and mouth any way you want! Easily tweak multiplayer level settings on the fly to adjust morph counts and play with dozens or thousands of clones, if you can handle it.
- Player Friendly: Per-puzzle checkpoints can be set at any time, preventing the frustration of having to start all over again on the tricky levels we’ve carefully prepared. Mini-map lets you quickly navigate, and warnings sound when your clones are in trouble.
- No Fillers: We know your time is important. Each and every level in Clones is different and presents a unique puzzle concept. We’ve worked hard to make the Clones experience as smooth as possible in every way.
- Bonus Items: Unlock stamps, decorations, and hidden levels as you progress. Use decorations to customize your clones in action, and use stamps to tag the terrain and taunt your opponents in multiplayer!
- WYSIWYG Level Editor: Easily create and publish your own puzzles using the fully featured built-in level editor. Freely browse and download levels shared by others directly from ClonesGame.com
- CloneStats Ranking: Prove you have the quickest mind on the block with CloneStats world ranking system which includes detailed per-puzzle leaderboards and a chess-inspired multiplayer ranking system.
- Match Playbacks: Each game session is automatically recorded so you can share your solutions with others, or record a video of your epic multiplayer victory for all to see!
- Diverse Gameplay: Dozens of awesome contraptions to interact with: some will help your clones, others will obliterate them! Your clones can fly, walk on the ceiling, grow and shrink, predict the future and more! Multiple FPS-style game modes such as Capture The Clone, Quantum Quarrel (aka Last Clone Standing), and Multiverse Match (aka Head-to-Head) provide variety and replayability.
15. SAS: Zombie Assault 4
A virus outbreak on a distant trans-federation planet unleashes horrors from humanity's past. A powerful, rapidly growing zombie horde threatens the very existence of humankind, and the only ones capable of fighting back are the highly skilled, highly weaponized special forces of the S A S. Choose from 3 unique character classes, maximize the fully customizable skill tree, and select from hundreds of weapons and armor pieces to build the ultimate zombie killing hero. Play dynamic, challenging levels in single player or 4 player cooperative multiplayer and give our ravaged civilization its last best hope for survival.
Zombies swarm the screen, exploding into bits under your hail of bullets. Each of the 17 unique zombie types have special attacks and behavior, and they can evolve - manifesting terrifying new powers as you progress through the game. And just when you think you've beat them all, savage boss zombies hunt you down, puking out acid worms or storming after you in rage mode. Learn their strengths and weaknesses as you lead the action across 7 story-driven maps with varying victory conditions.
UNBEATABLE 4 PLAYER CO-OP
Quickmatch with up to 3 other players of similar level and use the custom skills and weapons chosen by all players to form an effective fire team. Coordinate auto-turret placements, high level room-clearing powers like Assault Team, Aerial Bombardment, and Zombie Antidote, and move physics objects to create temporary cover while you paint the room red.
HEAPS OF EPIC LOOT
Over 160 incredible guns and armor pieces are locked up tight inside increasingly rare strongboxes that you can find in secret rooms or on the mangled remains of your enemies. Your loadout includes a pistol and two rifle class weapons - choose from fast firing submachine guns, devastating shotguns, high damage assault rifles, brutal machine guns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, lightning guns, and more. Armor up for protection against physical, thermal, and chemical attacks, then round out your arsenal with auto-turrets, grenades, and special high damage ammo to rip through the undead before they rip through you.
AMAZING RPG-STYLE UPGRADES
The Assault, Medic, and Heavy Gunner classes each have unique upgrade trees, giving each character 19 skills to customize. Hundreds of guns and armor pieces have a range of grades and a powerful RED version when you reach high levels. In addition you can add powerful augmentations to your guns and gear which enhance core properties like damage and rate of fire, but can also improve reload time, resist damage, and heal.
Based in Russia, Ino-Co Plus develops games for multiple platforms, from PC and web, to modern mobile devices. The core team consists of professionals with over 15 years of game development experience. Ino-Co aspires to make games which we would like to play ourselves. Therefore, our games are made with the soul and the attention to detail we expect of the games we play.
Company website - http://ino-co.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/inocoplus
YouTube - http://bit.ly/1suwcrA
Twitter - https://twitter.com/inocoplus
17. Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
It's been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world's cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time.
Rebuild 3 is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It's a thoughtful game that'll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you'll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is the third of my Rebuild series, and the first one available on Steam. It's a totally new, much bigger game than the first two.Features
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
- 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend...
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 70 types of equipment to find
- 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper...
- 200,000 words of event text - enough to fill two novels
- Desktop version of Rebuild 1 (previously only available in browsers)
- Desktop version of Rebuild 2 (including "winter" mobile content)
- 5 bonus professions for your main leader
- 5 corresponding unique items
- PDF artbook
18. Monster Slayers
Developed by Nerdook (Reverse Crawl, Vertical Drop Heroes), Monster Slayers is a complete reimagining of the free web-based hit of the same name, which has been played over 4 million times on gaming portal, Kongregate. A rogue-like deck-building RPG adventure, Monster Slayers uses an innovative card-based battle system and lets you customize a deck to suit your play style. Create a new hero to join the Monster Slayers Guild and choose your path through the perilous Northern Valley as you follow your quest to defeat the legendary Harbinger and become a true Monster Slayer.Features
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monstrous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- Choose from six different classes: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Fight for your place at the top of the Monster Slayers leaderboards
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
--- THE CARD GAME OF THE GODS!...AND FOR ALL THOSE WANTING TO BECOME ONE. ---
Krosmaga is a game of skill where the Twelve Gods of the Krosmoz universe settle their differences by pitting creatures, mortals, and demi-gods against each other in a battle of truly epic proportions! The game combines the deck-building strategy of a CCG with the excitement and challenge of a tower defense game in a divine setting where the stakes could not be higher.
--- CHARACTERISTICS ---
• BECOMING A GOD IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Play as a god and unleash your powers on the battlefield! The rules of the game are simple enough for mere mortals to understand.
• MASTER YOUR DECK: Use the gods’ premade decks or create your own. You’re the master of your own strategy!
• CONSTANTLY CHANGING: With hundreds of cards to collect that you can win, buy or craft, you will constantly be upgrading your deck!
• CALL ON ALL THE HEROES OF DOFUS AND WAKFU...AND MAKE THEM BATTLE!
The warriors and creatures you’ll play come from all four corners of the Krosmoz, a multiverse rich in myth and legend. Take control of the heroes of video games, books, animated series , and even a movie (DOFUS: Book I - Julith).
• RUTHLESS PVP BATTLES: Challenge friends and players from all over the world. There can be only one god!
• TAKE ON SUPERHUMAN CHALLENGES: To keep things interesting, epic and surprising adventures await you in single player mode...
• TAKE YOUR CARDS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Ankama account. Switch at any time from your computer to other supported devices with ease!
20. Chainsaw Warrior
Chainsaw Warrior from Games Workshop is the classic nail-biting game for one strong-nerved player! It's the year 2032 and spatial warping has opened a hole into another dimension in the midst of the old municipal buildings at the heart of Manhattan. Bizarre and dangerous creatures are flooding into our dimension, intent on destruction. Behind their actions is a controlling intelligence known as 'Darkness', who intends to drag New York back into the warp – destroying it utterly!
Air strikes, ground assaults and WMDs have all failed to stop the swarming forces from beyond. All that remains is a single hope: a shadowy ex-special forces soldier, enhanced for combat and known only as 'Chainsaw Warrior'. Equipped with all the latest high-tech armaments, he must battle his way through to the trans-dimensional ground-zero and defeat Darkness. Not only are there swarms of zombies, mutants, traps, Chaos Agents and other twisted denizens between him and Darkness, time is the enemy too! Only an hour remains to save New York before it is torn from our world forever.
First published as a solo boardgame in 1987, it has been updated, translated and re-engineered for the digital generation. In Chainsaw Warrior it's just you against both the clock and a tide of evil! Can you prevail where all others have failed? You only have 60 minutes to save New York!
21. Quest Hunter
Welcome to the Dark World. The world that is ruled by its own laws. The world where fire is the main treasure, and a shovel is a loyal friend and assistant. There’s enough trouble for villains here but there's double trouble for heroes. As a hero you will have to:
- Level up and equip yourself.
- Claim some space for your camp from the Dark World.
- Assemble a team of friends and helpers.
- Build and protect your camp.
- Solve the puzzles of old times.
- Destroy the insidious plans of enemies.
- Find and unearth many treasures.
- Save the princess and the whole world at the same time.
Quest Hunter is a story-driven RPG with treasure hunt, non-linear dialogues, puzzles and humor! Mysterious world, fascinating plot, interesting puzzles and insidious enemies are waiting for you!Basic Features
- Story-driven RPG: influence the storyline, choosing the answers in the dialogues. Untangle the insidious plans of your enemies and bring them out into the open. Save the world from the eternal darkness!
- Cooperative mode: play the game online with your friends. Fight against evil shoulder to shoulder or make a mass grave in the enemy’s lair!
- Random generated dungeons: try your luck, see if you can find the way out of the dungeon. Where could it be this time? Who’s waiting for you around the corner?
- Quests and puzzles: move, turn, light, switch over, dig up… In short, solve a variety of quests and puzzles. Search for treasure maps to become the richest man in the camp!
- Skills and super powers: upgrade the character attributes and explore new skills. Become an invincible killing machine and turn your enemies into dust!
- Weapons, armor and items: find, create and upgrade your weapon and armor. Cook potions or make bombs. Take a shovel and a straw hat or a sharp blade and a helmet – it’s up to you to decide!
- Monsters and bosses: mysterious beasts from the darkness – light the torch and they will scatter away. Insidious bandits – give them your money and you’ll stay alive. Cunning bosses – find your approach to them!
- Treasure and trophies: stuff your pockets with trophies of your defeated enemies. Find all stashes and hiding places. Dig up all the treasures of the Dark World!
And remember: you are safe only by the light of the torch!
All your friends are storming the Horronym Fortress but Colonel Bouche left you to guard the supply depot. Disregarding orders you open the depot to find a gigantic, prototype mech!
- INFILTRATE subterranean strongholds manned by cunning bipedal aliens and their mind-blasting hellions!
- Recharging MegaNades, and an earth-shaking machine gun rip DESTRUCTIBLE environments to hand-drawn bits!
- Dozens of CHALLENGE-ROOM style gameplay with a zoom function that let's in you close or zooms out to see all the action!
- Battle tricky aliens that can run, dodge, take pot-shots and throw grenades to blow you to bits!
- 2-PLAYER LOCAL COOP so you can share the alien-stomping, grenade tossing joy!
- Blast screen-filling bosses deep, deep down in the unexplored depths!
- Multiple difficulty modes, and gameplay speed control to find just the right challenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Achievements, and Trading Cards!
- Hand-drawn, SILKY-SMOOTH effect animations just like Mom used to make! (If your mom was SNK)
23. Epic Cards Battle(TCG)
3D Strategic Trading Card Game(TCG) that you couldn't miss！
Epic Cards Battle lets you experience legendary battles with friends and players all around the world！
- Next-Generation Revolutionary cards battle game in 3D with hundreds of stunning battle visual effects. Players will actually experience the epic battles happening in front of them.
- Abandon the brainless card games and play the real strategic cards game, 3 kinds of card types: Unit, Spell, Trigger. Build up your own cards deck to conquer your opponent.
- Free-To-Play: Players could enjoy the fun without spending a penny.
- Experience real-time match making and battle with players around the world.
- Well designed game systems. Ladder, leaderboards, cards looting system, daily login rewards, daily missions, cards enhancing, battle replays, friends, chat system.
- Campaign quests with lots of rewards, each quest is thoughtfully designed to be a puzzle waiting for you to challenge.
- 5 main factions: Shrine Alliance, Nature Force, Hell Legion, Fanstiya Empire, Dynasty Rising. 5 attack targets, 4 attack type and 4 armor type. Unlimited combinations of cards, pushing the limits of your brain.
- Easy to play, Difficult to master. You can start immediately without knowing any rules of battle. Interactive tutorials helping you get the basics of this game quickly.
- Supports asynchronized battle which allows you to play with friends anytime, you do not have to wait friend to be online. Just send or accept the battle request. It's that easy~
- Amazing game interface, artworks and legendary sound tracks music inspires you while playing.
(Supports multiple languages in game)
24. Lords of New York
Lords of New York is poker the way it oughta be - with a lot fewer of those boring rules! Cheat your way to the top in style in this stylish 1920s-era Poker RPG, where you'll develop skills over the course of every game to give you an edge on your opponents. Don't like the cards you've got? Switch 'em around. Don't like the way your opponent is betting? Make 'em regret it. Pick your character, and see how fun poker can be.
Every character's skills and abilities match their distinct personalities, and they're all lovingly animated and fully voice acted. They'll let you know exactly how they feel about the way the game is going, encouraging players to bond with them over the course of a game. Poker isn't about cards - it's about the people - and Lunchtime Studios has created a cast of characters you won't forget.
Lords of New York features:
- Texas Hold 'Em
- Unique character skill trees.
- Single-player Story Mode (upcoming).
- New 2D Animation technology for body language expression.
- Humorous characters that react to your every move
- AAA voice acting
- 4-player multiplayer
- Cross-play from PC/Mac to iOS on a LAN
What are you waiting for? Pull up a seat at the table, and cheat your way to victory!
25. Silver Knight
Silver Knight is a unique isometric mini-RPG with randomized enemy spawn placement that offers a challenging new experience each time you play.
Any second can become your last in this dangerous land. Think twice before making your move — lives are extremely hard to come by in these parts.
But above all, remember; the Black Knight must die.
- 30+ enemies, with beautiful designs and varying abilities.
- Over 4 bosses.
- Rooms packed with eggs and boxes !
- A new experience each time!
- Gallons of Pixel blood !
- Hidden item shop for your Knight.
- Secret bosses.
I made this game for you! Join me my friend, and find your princess!
~ Wojciech Krupinski
26. Attack of the Earthlings
Attack of the Earthlings combines turn-based combat and stealth in a dark comedic single player campaign, where you the player, take control of the native alien race to defend your home world from the invading humans.
Serial Drillers from Outer Space
Galactoil, a comically dysfunctional energy corporation, are hell-bent on harvesting the known universe for energy and will drill anything worth a dollar in its incessant quest to line its pockets with profit. However, their latest foray into energy exploration on Planet X13, has placed them into a bit of a pickle. The Swarmers, the native insectoid species, have another idea - to eat all the workers!
The Perfect Swarm
You take control of the Swarmers, a highly aggressive insectoid species, who must convert human flesh into alien muscle, upgrade their units and even find the time to gatecrash a birthday party.
To put a stop to the invasion, the Swarmers must plan attacks carefully. Take control of unsuspecting workers, set traps, emerge from vents and hiding spots to take your human prey by surprise, and assault in groups to kill multiple enemies at once.
It’s meat Jim, but not as we know it
The more earthlings killed, the more corpses can be consumed and transformed into new units with specialized roles and unique abilities. The flesh of their own workers is the key ingredient to developing a successful alien insurgency against Galactoil.
1Quest is a turn-based roguelike RPG where you play as a young adventurer who pursues an evil blood cult that has abducted several children, including the princess of the kingdom!
You got 7 days before they can start their evil ritual to summon an ancient demon by sacrificing the children. Each region of the realm contains dungeons full of hostile creatures, but you will also find help and get various rewards depending on which path you take towards rescuing the children. But you need to hurry, if you want to save them all...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and prevent the blood cult from summoning the demon.Key features
- Turn based RPG
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinities for more diversity and replayability
28. Weird Hero
Weird Hero is a humorous and challenging shoot'em up where the hero, SuperMegaDude, battles countless foes with his arsenal of weird weapons: the Flickinator, the Atomic Toaster, a magician's hat and other strange devices.
The world around you has gone mad. You're facing cyborgs from the future, giant anime heads (with eye beams, of course) and an unlikely criminal alliance of Australians, Japanese train robbers, Russian telnyashka-wearing suicide bombers and some biker gangs. What could bring such a diverse crowd together? How do the cyborgs fit in? What about the anime heads? What use is the Flickinator? What's going on?
- Varied Enemy Types
There are eighteen enemy types, including bikers, Australians, samurai, Russian suicide bombers, giant anime heads and cyborgs from the future. Each of these have their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Teeth-Clenching Hardcore:
It's going to be a tough ride. To complete the game, you have to master the weird arsenal, know your enemies' weaknesses by heart and learn to evade a torrent of bricks, bullets and shurikens.
- Weird Weaponry
Seven weapon types, four of which you won't find in any other game. Highlights are the atomic toaster, the magician's hat and the Flickinator. What other game lets you swat enemies aside with a flick of your fingers?
- Exciting Soundtrack
The energizing Psychobilly music by The Beat Devils is a perfect fit for the overall madness and sets the right mood.
29. Corgi Warlock
Xander's Corgi Arcade is a one man shop, started by a former PIXAR, Dreamworks, and Sony animator, who decided to take a break and work on his own games for a while. His super amazing corgi, Maia, was the inspiration for it.
30. Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II War of The Abyss
A year has passed since Anto Calias fused with the essence of the dark god Xe'on and the War of The Abyss began. The forces of The Abyss are relentless in their campaign to annihilate the world of Cora. Magus Lee must unite with allies both old and new to prevent the coming apocalypse...but what will be the cost?
- The epic saga of Magus Drakhen Lee continues with over 30+ hours of gameplay.
- All new high-resolution artwork and lush landscapes will immerse you into the world of Cora like never before.
- New to the series is the inclusion of the Scion Grid for greater skill customization.
- The Active-Time Battle system returns with new features and enhancements.
- Professional-quality soundtrack, featuring independent artists such as Morte Mcadaver, Marielle Thomas, zero-project, and two tracks from acclaimed Youtube artist Eric "Erock" Calderone.
- No random battles. Enemies are visible on the map.
- Screen resolution options up to 1920 x 1080
- Enemies adapt and change tactics during combat.
- The choices you make have even greater impact and may even affect the final outcome and much more!
31. Space Robinson
Space Robinson is a thrilling adventure of an engineer on a distant planet.
The intergalactic corporation VALUE sends you to repair the drilling rigs in colony number 21. A colorful planet, a friendly population, an ocean of resources... What could possibly go wrong?
Explore the procedurally generated locations of the distant planet filled with secret caches and valuable resources!
Fight dangerous enemies that lie in wait for you day and night!
Survive in the wilderness, collect resources, build protective turrets and craft ammunition!
Will this all help you get home? It depends on you!FEATURES
HARDCOREYou can always choose a way to die, be it enemies, traps, or the night! Fight, level up, unlock new guns and victory will be just around the corner!CRAFTNeed a gun that shoots lightning? Or need a first aid kit? It’s up to you to decide what to use in battle today! Collect resources and craft your dream loot!
BUILDINGDo you like to meet the sunrise, wrapped up in a blanket by the fire? Forget it! Build protective turrets to survive the harsh alien nights!BOTSSomeone has set up serious fortifications, but this isn’t an obstacle for your bots! Collect bot-assistants and destroy caches!
GENERATIONStart over and over again to find a way out! Explore all the locations to escape from this damned planet!
32. Creepy Road
When everything goes insane and the world falls apart, a man must take up arms to protect his loved ones. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, and try not to succumb to the madness that awaits you!HUGE BOSSES
Don't let their size scare you! Observe their fighting style, find a weak spot and show no mercy when you finally get your chance to attack. Go get ‘em, Flint!CRAZY WEAPONS
Ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies. The choice is up to you!BEAUTIFULLY HAND-DRAWN GRAPHICS
For Creepy Road, we have created a truly mad world with over 30 original kinds of funny and furious enemies, from animals and birds to psychos. Most of them have their own original attacks too. Just try to defeat them all! All the locations contain original hand-drawn graphics, and each one has unique details, objects, and a memorable atmosphere. All the characters and locations were painstakingly designed with a great love of details!Main character
Flint Trucker is a good guy with a rich inner life. Maybe he’s read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, perhaps he likes to listen to Tchaikovsky, and it’s possible he even goes to Dali's artwork for inspiration... He’s mysterious... but one thing’s for certain, he loves to destroy all who dare to stand in his way!Music
Each location in Creepy Road is accompanied by an original musical theme, helping players immerse themselves in the atmosphere of what is happening and setting the rhythm of gameplay. The game contains more than 15 original musical tracks.
33. My Night Job
It's not just any job - it's YOUR NIGHT JOB!
Black night, an abandoned mansion and a bunch of monsters. Sounds like the perfect job. Players will have to use a a variety of weapons to save their skin and master the challenge of leading survivors to safety, while also defending the building from invaders. They can use more than 60 weapons, from vases and floor lamps to chainsaws, shotguns and ginormous hammers. If the monsters thrash too many rooms or the player's health bar runs out, only an entry in the highscore list will remain of you. REST IN PEACE!
Fast-paced, challenging action, hunting for the top spot in the highscore list, and an 80s horror movie setting - tons of fun and bizarre humor!
- Carefully designed: Never before has an abandoned mansion looked so inviting for explorers.
- Old School feel: The way it used to be, but better.
- Not just decoration: Your Achievements become actual in-game bonuses.
- Discoveries galore: Find something new around every corner.
- Endless horror: A total of 11 types of monster are waiting to be defeated with more than 60 unique weapons or your bare hands.
- Guaranteed adrenaline rush: The longer you play, the harder it will get
34. FATE: The Cursed King
Are you ready for the FATE-IEST of the FATE games? Welcome to the final chapter in the classic, action RPG series! FATE: The Cursed King has new weapons (of course), more spells (a necessity), unique armor (sweet loots) and AI-controlled allies! Wait, what?! That’s right. This FATE game IS A PARTY. Woo! Party system!
In FATE: The Cursed King, disaster threatens your home! Can you break the curse or will the city of Ekbatan be forever doomed?
NEW Steam Trading Cards –
• Awesome new trading cards with all-new art await you!
NEW Steam Badges –
• Show your dedication to classic RPG-ing and earn all the badges!
NEW Steam Emoticons –
• Denizens of the internet! It is your duty to accumulate as many emoticons as possible.
NEW Profile Backgrounds –
• Make your profile a thing of beauty with these Steam-exclusive FATE backgrounds.
Lootimus Maximus –
• More weapons, more spells, more armor!!
Party Time! –
• It’s dangerous to go alone… recruit AI-controlled allies and form a party with the party system!
Procedurally Generated Levels –
• It’s never the same dungeon twice!
• Buy equipment, sell loot and gamble!
35. 88 Heroes
It's 8:08am on 8th August 1988, and the evil Dr. H8 has brought the world to the brink of total annihilation! His demands are simple: pay $88 octillion within 88 minutes, or Dr. H8's 88 thermo-nuclear warheads will wipe out the Earth! But who will save us in our time of need? The bravest? The boldest? No... the 88 Heroes!
Prepare to infiltrate Dr. H8’s lair with the help of the strangest, dumbest and most pointless superheroes ever! With 88 levels between you and Dr. H8, only 88 seconds to complete each level and the 88-minute Doomsday clock already ticking, lead 88 unique characters – each with their own special abilities – on a platform-hopping, enemy-smashing, danger-dodging mission to save Earth from complete destruction!
Can the 88 Heroes save the day? Let’s hope so! They called the best, but the best were busy…
- 88 different heroes! Discover their unique powers and use them to conquer each stage - if they die though, they're lost forever (well, sort of)!
- 88 different levels! Explore Dr. H8's lair across four worlds, avoiding all manner of deadly obstacles and evil hero-crushing enemies.
- 88 seconds per level! The clock's already ticking; can you make it to Dr. H8's penthouse in his orbiting space station before the 88-minute Doomsday timer runs out?!
- Endless replay value! Heroes change order every time you play to keep things interesting, and you can try to save the day with your favourite eight heroes or even just one. Good luck!
36. No Heroes Here
Rally your friends and hold your ground!
No Heroes Here is a frenetic co-op game where you have to melt ores, craft cannonballs, refine gunpowders, fire cannons, clean cannons, lit braziers, freeze water, hatch eggs and fry chickens to protect your castle and kingdom from imminent doom!!!
Once Upon a Time
The Nooblands was once the biggest Kingdom in the world, until an evil and mysterious mastermind made a sudden attack and a great loss was a fact. Desperately the king gathered all heroes to recover his lost lands. On every battle, the King brought with himself his three lucky charms: a silver medallion, teddy bear and his crown. The king’s army was unbeaten.
However, the king’s lucky charms were lost in the midst of a battle and without them, the king was insecure. Losing battle after battle, his armies were getting smaller and as a last stand he sends his last hero in a mission to recover his luck charms.
- Local and online multiplayer
- 54 different castles
- 3 different worlds with different mechanics
- 3 Big bad bosses
- 14 Stunningly HD pixels characters
- 1 Hero ghost
- 6 Challenges
- 2 Game modes
- 3 Special Bullets
- 12 unique enemies
37. The Battle for Sector 219
Sector 219 is a highly tactical card game where you field a sci-fi army battling a rival race for control of a world's capital city. By taking turn placing unit cards on the board players must maintain supply lines and destroy enemy units in order to advance on the enemy home base, while ensuring that their own base is not taken. The game is very easy to learn and plays super quick but has a strategic depth of usually found only in games that takes much longer to play.
- Deploy different units such as Drop Squad, Artillery and Shock Troops
- Play offline against the AI or online against human opponents
- Fully asynchronous or live matches
- Big list of achievements to unlock both online and offline
This is a full implementation of the physical card game by the same name published by Your Move Games, and the follow up to acclaimed card game and iOS app The Battle for Hill 218.
38. Spark the Electric Jester
Spark the electric jester is an action/platformer video game heavily based on best classics from the 16-bit era from both sides of the aisle.
You play as Spark, an electric jester frustrated by the loss of his job! On one beautiful day, robots decided to take over the world. Seeing as Spark’s job was taken by a robot, he decided this was the perfect opportunity for his revenge! Spark will have to travel through the world and be engulfed in high-speed thrills and tons of action against the robots and the one who has taken his job.
Categories in common with Spark the Electric Jester: Action
39. A City Sleeps
From Harmonix, the creators of Rock Band and Amplitude, comes a fresh new approach to the traditional shoot 'em up! All the action in A City Sleeps is driven by an entrancing experimental hip hop / electronic soundtrack, with no beatmatch required. The game's Idol System also introduces a tactical layer on top of proven shmup gameplay to accommodate a range of play styles.
A City Sleeps follows Poe, the youngest member of The Silk, an ancient clan of dream exorcists that can enter the minds of sleeping hosts to rid their dreams of demons. When the residents of SanLo fall into an endless slumber, only Poe can rescue them from a never-ending nightmare. Equipped with her legendary Koto-sword “Heartstrings”, and flanked by her stable of powerful ghost familiars, she must cleanse their dreams, and uncover the city’s dark secrets.
Driven by an unforgettable original soundtrack that builds through player actions and enemy engagement, A City Sleeps infuses classic twin-stick hardcore shoot ‘em up sensibilities with moment-to-moment tactical choices.A STYLISH, MUSIC-DRIVEN SHOOT ‘EM UP FROM HARMONIX
MUSIC / GAMEPLAY SYNCHRONY - Level design and song authoring is done in parallel, ensuring a hand crafted and utterly unique audio-experience. Music drives player projectiles, enemy spawning, movement, and bullet patterns.
THE “IDOL” SYSTEM – Get tactical! Use Poe’s ghost familiars to possess inanimate objects of the dream world; these “Idols” will assist you against an endless enemy horde. The soundtrack builds as you leverage a range of both offensive and defensive abilities including AOE damage bursts, and healing bullets. Experiment with different ghost combinations to compliment your own personal play style.
GIVE UP THE GHOST!! – Reverie, Lucid, Nightmare; multiple difficulties for all skill levels. Need backup? Buff Poe with equip-able relics and unlockable ghosts types for a tactical advantage, or take a stab at the re-mixed “Cursed” variants for an even greater challenge! Compete against friends and the world in the global leaderboads!
40. Cybarian: The Time Travelling Warrior
Cybarian The Tme Travelling Warrior is a classically inspired arcade action game, with a mixture of modern and retro gaming tropes.
The game is an amalgamation of old school 2d platformers and side scrolling beat em’ ups.Features
- Beautifully animated and expertly realised retro style pixel art.
- Epic boss battles! Expand your abilities!
- Explosive and engaging combat!
- Classic platforming.
41. BattleLore: Command
EPIC FANTASY BATTLES
Command valiant warriors and vicious demons in BattleLore: Command, based on the board game BattleLore Second Edition. Lead the noble Daqan army as they fearlessly defend their homeland from the invading hordes of the Uthuk Y’llan– demon-blooded barbarians spreading chaos and destruction wherever they go. Or, lead the Uthuk Y’llan and channel their fury into military supremacy.
PREPARE FOR WAR: Muster armies suited to the mission at hand and support your strengths as a commander. Deploy them strategically and order them unit by unit.
WIELD ARCANE POWERS: Lore powers give each army unique tactical and magical advantages you can use to surprise the enemy and turn the tide of battle.
FIGHT A HEROIC CAMPAIGN: Take charge of the Daqan army in a multi-mission single-player campaign to vanquish the Uthuk Y’llan and save Terrinoth.
MULTIPLAYER: Choose from multiple battlefields and game modes and play either the Daqan Lords or Uthuk Y’llan in battles against a friend or the computer in multiplayer.
EXPAND YOUR GAME: Purchase the all-new LOCUST expansion to add even more units and battlefields to your game!
YOU ARE IN COMMAND.
BYTEPATH is a replayable arcade shooter with a focus on varied play styles with RPG elements. The game has a huge passive skill tree, classes and different ships through which you'll be able to try out lots of different builds to achieve ever increasing high scores and eventually beat the game.
Expect BYTEPATH to be a mix of Bit Blaster XL and Path of Exile, created with the intention of expanding Bit Blaster XL's relaxing and addictive gameplay with Path of Exile's build depth, build diversity and RPG elements.
- Your ship can't stop moving, so you must turn it left and right or use your boost and brakes to prevent it from crashing on enemies.
- Your ship can't stop shooting, so you must continually kill enemies and collect ammo so you can keep using your powerful attacks.
- Items, resources and new attacks will be spawned randomly. Those will provide you with great boosts that may help you achieve higher scores in the current run.
- 900+ nodes passive skill tree, allowing for a huge amount of varied play styles and builds
- 40+ classes, each giving stat boosts and modifiers which further enhance your build
- 10+ ships, each providing unique stats and modifiers (both positive and negative) that dramatically change the way you play
- 15+ enemy types which are spawned with increasing frequency as the run gets harder
- 40+ Steam achievements
- Entrancing soundtrack by AIRGLOW
43. The Architect
You are an Architect, a mysterious humanoid creature sent to a polluted planet with the sole mission of cleaning it up, and rebuilding their world. However, you are weak and powerless, and are gifted only with the power of persuasion.
Across the ravaged landscape, you will encounter the inhabitants of this world: A variety of alien species of which you will need to befriend and use their abilities to help you to explore and build.
Explore, clean up pollution, and use teamwork to craft the most glorious city in the galaxy.
"Long ago, there was a thriving metropolis on a lonely planet in the middle of space. All creatures lived in great prosperity, and all were considered equals. All had equal say and equal rights. All was well.
One day, however, the oil they used to create energy for their city ran dry. The water, after dumping all of their trash into it, became too polluted to drink. The soil became dry and barren from overuse, and stopped bearing fruit and vegetables to eat.
Their way of life, abruptly came to a halt.
Soon after, the different species turned against one another, blaming each other for the situation. The Giants massive bodies required more food, so they were blamed with the food shortage. The Sagaraths and their constant need for Air Conditioning, were blamed with using too much electricity, and thus were responsible for the oil shortage. And the Cruplings, with their obsession with long hot showers, were blamed with running out of clean water.
They began to fight amongst one another, and a great war broke out between the tribes.
After years of fighting, the disparate tribes became too weak from lack of nourishment, that they all surrendered at the same time. The creatures went their separate ways and scattered across the world, no longer united with each other or even amongst their own tribes.
The few creatures that survived lived on scraps, and wandered the wasteland of their world. Over time, many forgot about their once great utopia, though the ruins of its many shops, houses, and infrastructure still remain.
You are an Architect, a genetically engineered humanoid with the sole purpose of cleaning up polluted and destroyed cities. You will be sent to this wasteland and there, you will journey across this ancient world, rid its waters of pollution, break down its decrepit structures of old, and recycle and reuse its materials.
Find the lost creatures, and use their help to traverse the world using their unique abilities. and in return, you will feed them, house them, and give them jobs and a sense of purpose.
You will make their lives better with new facilities, beautiful architecture, and renew their perspectives with artistic decoration, interior and exterior, re-purposing ancient artifacts and monuments that you find from the old world, using your own unique creative eye to turn the urban wasteland into a beautiful and live-able utopia, greater than the planet has ever seen."
But be careful, Architect. Although you are adept at making friends, there are many who will resist you.
And at night... The green stuff comes."
44. Just Get Through
The procedurally generated platformer Just Get Through, a game by the german, one-man game studio Retrific, features various gamemodes, daily runs, steam leaderboards and trading cards, a sandbox, user-generated levels, explosions, traps, precise walljumping and more. Together with roguelike elements like permadeath, procedural generation, an endless amount of challenging levels and more this underrated game forms your next platformer challenge. You play as a dude trapped somewhere in a jungle-like environment. You try to escape but there is no exit - only those portals. And everytime you jump through one of them, you just land in another dungeon with even more traps.
Use your skill and your explosives to get through an infinite amount of levels and to reach the first place in the global online highscore.
Or play user-made custom levels, that were created in the powerful sandbox mode.
- A slower platformer with long runs
- Various game modes
- Daily Runs
- Destructible Environment
- Endless fun in different randomly generated levels
- Weekly Runs
- Steam Cloud for Custom Levels and Progress
- Beautiful particles and effects
- Gamepad Support
- Dozens of unlockable color themes
- Sandbox Mode
- User-generated levels
- Consistent Style
- Start a run within seconds
- Steam Trading Cards
- Smooth 60fps
- Detailed stats
- Create, play and publish custom levels ingame
- No microtransactions
- Throwable TNT to destroy walls and traps
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Achievements
- and much more
Try the demo for a glimpse of the game!
This game was made by Retrific's founder Jonathan Mannshoven.
45. Cardinal Quest 2
First the Minotaur conquered the Castle and wrecked the Forests, bellowing laughter and ruin. Then the Dragon returned to the Mountain, bathing its ancient halls in searing flame. Now behind them both a creature unspoken pulls the strings, orchestrating this world's extinction from a strange darkness...
They've taken everything from you. Now it's time to take them down.
TURN-BASED TACTICAL SLAUGHTER
Use your wits and strategy to overcome all obstacles! Every decision is permanent and death creeps closer with every step... but even death is just an opportunity for the fun to start again, as every restart creates an entirely new adventure!
- Three story campaigns to play, plus a remix Endless mode: The Tower
- Random levels and game-changing Legendary items keep every game fresh
- Smart, no-fuss character building systems keep the action moving
- Seven massively unique heroes to master, each with fearsome strengths and skills
CHOOSE YOUR COMBAT STYLE
Be The Thief, a backstabbing scoundrel who lurks in the shadows and leaps from bushes to strike unwary targets
...The Alchemist, a daydreamer with the skills to craft incredible potions and a penchant for building custom firearms from scavenged parts
...The Ranger, an archer with a heart of gold who raises a trusty Dog companion to fight at their side
...The Wizard, a spell-slinging exile who was too quick with a good Fireball for the Academy's bureaucrats
...The Fighter, a veteran sword-and-steel mercenary who's seen too much bloodshed to let this war crush any more
...The Paladin, a holy monk who swore to strike down evil in its many forms—and who sees a great deal of evil
...or be The Pugilist, a human wrecking ball who lives to find an enemy they can't finish with a fist to the face!
IT'S GOING TO GET MESSY
Between bloodthirsty Bandits, deadly Ogres, vulgar Werewolves, the cruelest Cockatrices, ancient unknown Horrors and much much more... there's so much out there that wants you dead. You can't let them have their way. Cardinal Quest II's many challenges await you!
46. BACK TO THE EGG!
BACK TO THE EGG! is a wild couch co-op base defense game for one to two players. Working as a team, you and your fellow dragonguard have to build a defense and fight a variety of angry monsters before they destroy the last found dragon egg. Every dragonguard weapon has got a variety of different skills which deal the most damage when they are combined correctly with your fellow's skills.
The Dragon Hachery Valles is in danger and only the strongest dragonguard can save it! In BACK TO THE EGG! players must work together to survive as many monster waves as possible.
Play solo or engage in wild, chaotic couch co-op for up to two players for an extra challenge. You’ll have to survie as long as possible to become the most effective and ultimate team!A DRAGONGUARDS QUEST
The Dragon Order got called to protect the last found dragon egg! Orcs and other creatures try to concuer the Dragon Hachery Valley and destroy it's egg.CHALLENGING
BACK TO THE EGG! is built up to be a hard challenge. You need to prepare each wave carefully and use your skills at the correct time. If you don't pay enough attention the monsters will definitely find a way to destroy the egg.
If you think you are smart enough and that you can stand the monster waves, become a part of the Dragon Order.
47. Invasion of Barbarians
This kingdom needs a new hero. And only a mad person can take the risk. Anyway, you are as determined as never before. Full of imbecility and bravery, you and some of your hirelings don’t intend to retreat. Protect your kingdom, crack enemies. Good luck!
You can create a character that you wish here. Have you decided to fight in ranged combat? To choose a long-range battle is the best way to upgrade agility of your character. Do you have enough courage to infighting? Great! You should develop strength of your character, improve it's defense and skillfully place the traps to achieve victory! Do you prefer more sophisticated methods to deal with the enemies? This game allows you to use your brain on purpose! For the realization of the craziest ideas you have everything from fire-ice- poison arrows to explosives and the construction of fortifications! Improve your mercenaries to get the winner of the battle! Come up with your own unique walkthrough with complex game mechanics, and different branches of your hero!
Barbarians fauna is very diverse. From already dead individuals(but still bloodthirsty) to warlocks and ogres. Each of them will have advantages, complexes and personal achievements in life.
* Huge variety of enemies with their features
* Large selection of mercenaries, with the subsequent development
* Complex game mechanics that requires to adapt to the characteristics of the enemies
* Replayability with different paths of development
48. The Art Of Knuckle Sandwich
You've trained since you were barely able to walk, creating secret techniques and forms to develop a new martial art known as Knuckle Sandwich. Now with your art perfected you approach the masters of martial arts in your land and demand recognition for your discipline. Greeted with mockery and taunts you are forced to travel the land and show the people the true power of the Knuckle Sandwich. Travel to 50 different villages and defeat their best warriors, complete challenges, purchase ancient scrolls from merchants, and build your honor ranking among the people, increase your powers and become a legend to represent Knuckle Sandwich.
50 Villages to show the power of the Knuckle Sandwich
Level up your hero and gain increased power
Purchase stat increases from merchants
Sacrifice honor for rewards to gain an edge
Search for treasures in the villages
Fight or flee 100's of encounters
Complete Sensei Challenges
Hours of fun
49. Conga Master
The dance floor fills, the line gets longer… come on down, it's time to conga! Shake your virtual hips to the ridiculously fun arcade action of Conga Master as everyone fights to make the longest conga line possible. No rhythm required – anyone can conga!
Playing Conga Master couldn't be easier: guide your dancer across the floor, dancing round people to add them to your line as you go. Longer congas let you add people faster, but watch out for pigs stinking up your line! Play solo or, even better, drag three friends onto the dance floor for some local multiplayer conga madness and see who'll become the true Conga Master!
- No rhythm? No problem! With just two buttons, you too can become a Conga Master. Just move across the dance floor and convince other dancers to join your line... the longer, the better!
- Six different local multiplayer modes, each with their own special flavour of fun – slice your rivals' congas to ribbons, pop pigs, fight over a lone conga dancer, race to make the longest line and more!
- Over 30 characters and seven conga clubs to unlock, plus single-player Endless Conga and Story modes to enjoy… the conga fun never, ever stops!
- Playing alone won't stop the conga! In Story Mode, head out for a night to remember on a quest to become the king of the city's nightclubs. Build the perfect conga line for each club, grab power-ups, search for hidden areas… oh, and watch out for conga-stealing aliens!
Imagine that You are the Main Logos of the Earth, that is, the ultimate master and commander. Human life is merely just a moment for you.
Using the Fate-cards, you are able to lead your people towards their future which is unknown even for you. Your decisions will affect the fate of a whole civilization: the population, reproduction, people’s ideas, the technology and also the health of the planet, that is, Mother Earth, which might be endangered by wars, alien civilizations and even armies of undead people.
It’s in your interest to have more and more people reach the Logos level of perfectness, the primary conditions of which are harmony, ethics and the maintenance of the ecosystem being in service as the living space
As the Main Logos, you are of course aware that the planet you dominate serves as a classroom for the billions of Logos, souls hiding in human bodies, but for you this place can be a toy in your hands, which means you can do anything to them that your all-powerful will desires.
Keep in mind that there are other Main Logos out there who may compete for you planet, but it’s up to you if you give them space or you refuse to take such challenges.
Turn based, card strategy game.
25.920 years, 108 years/turn.
As Supreme (Main) Logos, you use Fate-cards to develop humanity.
Fate-cards impress one turn but are able to impress further development.
Ecology, population, birth rate, health, food, resource, conflict, harmony, ethics, battle score change continuously.
Wild animals, aliens and even undeads may appear during the entire cosmic cycle (25920 years)
In addition, different events may also have an impact on the planet and on humanity.