42 Best Games Like Celeste for Xbox One | Games Similar to Celeste 2020
Trying to find games like Celeste? Try these 42 great games that are similar to Celeste, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Celeste that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Celeste Alternatives | Games Like Celeste for Xbox One
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Celeste in 2020. If there is something missing from the Celeste , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Xbox One
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme....
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition is a fantasy role-playing game, a remake of the original 1998 release.
The plot follows a player-created character in the world of Forgotten Realms, mainly in the location known as the Sword Coast. Set out on a quest for vengeance and resolving a crisis, the hero finds many friends and enemies, and ultimately, reveals his origin and the circumstances of the game’s introduction.
The player can choose from different classes and in-game races, each with their advantages and disadvantages, and equip the corresponding gear to utilize the character’s skills of choice further. The role-playing system in the game is rich with dialogues and interactions with NPCs, as they often provide valuable information, quests or items. Combat in Baldur’s Gate is made through real-time actions and planning in pause mode, allowing players to create different strategies for more tough encounters.
New in enhanced edition
The remake brought various bugfixes and overhauls for current-gen gaming systems, allowing for bigger screen resolutions and overall higher quality of graphics while retaining the key gameplay features. New NPCs and related quests, as well as an expansion pack, were added to Enhanced Edition, and new difficulty levels were implemented, either for players who only want to immerse in the story, or those who prefer a real challenge to their skills....
The Council is an episodic game like no other. Delivering a fresh new take on the Narrative Adventure, your choices and character growth truly matter. Make hard-hitting decisions, but also develop an array of skills to directly impact how the story unfolds. With permanent, long-lasting consequences, there is no going back. Plunge into a tale of intrigue and manipulation in the style of a classic murder mystery, living with a cast of alluring characters each hiding their own dark secrets. Trust no one while uncovering dire truths – no matter the cost to mind and body.
The Council begins in 1793, with players taking the role of secret society member Louis de Richet after his invitation to a private island off the shores of England by the enigmatic Lord Mortimer. Joining him are a number of high profile guests, including Napoleon Bonaparte and President of the newly-formed United States of America, George Washington. The strange nature of this private reception goes beyond just the prestigious guests –Richet’s own mother has recently gone missing on the island, while each and every one of the colorful cast seems to have their own hidden agendas.
In a new twist for the genre, the core of The Council’s gameplay comes from manipulating and maneuvering through character encounters using the unique Social Influence system. During confrontations, skills and limited resources can be used to gain the upper hand and achieve the desired outcome. Players will be rewarded for their knowledge of each character’s psychological vulnerabilities and immunities, as well as their preparations made during prior exploration and investigation. Failing an encounter does not mean ‘game over’, and no action can be taken back. The consequences are permanent, and may result in persistent physical disfigurements or mental traits that help or hinder the rest of the player’s adventure.
Richet’s numerous skills can be developed to align with your chosen approach to the adventure. Solve issues with diplomacy, delve into occultism to expand your historical and scientific knowledge, or play detective and see what others do not perceive. Your skills will have uses that extend far beyond your conversations with fellow guests. With 15 diverse skills to use and invest in, players are free to uncover The Council’s mysteries how they see fit, with wildly varying consequences depending on their methods. The results will forever alter the life of Louis de Richet, of those around him, and shape history as we know it. ...
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players....
NBA LIVE 18 is all about player control, taking place where skill meets style. Every outcome is based on the actions you take, with mechanics that make every choice and twitch skill more impactful than ever before.
Discover an array of game-changing moves and hundreds of fresh player signature styles, animations, and interactions at every position, with unprecedented one-on-one control and responsiveness.
REAL PLAYER MOVEMENT
Delivers on-ball defense with control and responsiveness, letting you stay with the ball carrier and cut off the drive through skill-based timing windows.
IN THE POST
Be in position to control bigs and use size and strength to blow by your opponent, cut off the drive, protect the basket, or score down low.
Experience rim-rattling dunks, smooth layups, and the pure physicality of player interactions within one-on-one gameplay around the basket, featuring an amazing amount of animation variety and signature finishes.
With more animations than ever before, each baller in the game maintains realistic momentum throughout every matchup and every move. You’ll feel closer to real action than a front row seat....
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
Note: The game is currently available for our Kickstarter backers only, release date for the public will be announced.
The Bergson family has watched over Mount Morta for generations as the guardians of the mystical mountain. They now face their most dangerous trial as a family. Corruption has spread, morphing the once peaceful mountain into a violent and monster infested nightmare.
Experience what it means to be in a family of heroes. Take part in their journey, their struggles, and their victories! Witness a love for eachother unmatched by even the gods themselves. Fight through hordes of monsters unimaginable as you explore a mountain constantly in flux. Gorgeous and breathtaking procedurally generated dungeons guarantee a unique experience every time you leave the safety of the Bergson’s house in pursuit of the truth behind the Corruption.
6 Playable Characters
John, Mark, Linda, Joey, Kevin, and Lucy are all prepped and ready for the forthcoming fray. Discover each family member’s unique fighting style and delve into their personalities and past.
Procedurally Generated World
Every forest, dungeon, or temple you explore and skirmish through is procedurally to guarantee a unique experience every play through.
Mountain of Mystery
Delve into the mountain and discover the mystical world of Morta. Unearth why the Corruption has come to this seemly peaceful mountain. Find lore scattered about giving glimpses into the lives of the mountain’s residents.
Pixel Art to A New Level
A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame by frame animations partnered with modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Mount Morta.
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe - defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
- Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
- Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
- Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Mega Man 11 is the eleventh game in the main series of Mega Man franchise. It is designed n the vein of classic 16-bit 2D platformers.
Long ago, Dr. Wily, a would-be mad scientist, created a device called the Double Gear System that could increase the powers of robots by pushing them to the limit. The device was banned for being too dangerous for robots. This time, however, Dr. Wily decided to complete his creation and test it on the eight robots he stole from his former colleague, the wise Dr. Light. Using Double Gear, Dr. Wily creates Robot Masters of the stolen robots to help him to conquer the whole world. Mega Man, a good robot and the protagonist of the series, cannot defeat the stronger and faster Robot Masters. To help him win, Dr. Light temporarily installs him a variation of the Double Gear System.
The player controls Mega Man in a 2D environment, as he runs through the levels and defeats evil robots. There are eight unique Robot Masters that serve as the game's bosses.
The Double Gear System not only sets up the game's plot but also works as a game mechanic. Using it, Mega Man can access two additional skills. The first is “Speed Gear” that allows him to slow the time down as if he moves and reacts incredibly fast. The other is “Power Gear” that allows Mega Man to make attacks that deal more damage. In accordance with the game's plot, however, the use of the Double Gear System is not safe and can overheat Mega Man....
Prepare yourself to go to war after you make a shocking discovery about what actually happened during the end-stage of the Thugtown Massacre from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1.
"Just when you thought you were out, we’re pulling you back in!"
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and includes all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Upgraded character mobility
Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments
We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period
Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode
You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
‘War is hell’ unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
Take on the role of Mae Barrons; an Extreme Exorcist with extreme measures. Her supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence.
Conventional methods won’t cut it with these ghosts. Instead, Mae comes armed with a deadly arsenal of ghost-busting weapons, from rocket launchers to razor sharp boomerangs.
But these aren’t your average poltergeists. At the end of each round, a ghost appears and mimics your every move from the round before. The longer you survive the more extreme the game becomes.
Engage in non-stop ghost annihilation in 10 eerie areas of the haunted house – each room presenting its own hellish hazard. Brave the winds on the balcony and the fire in the kitchen, surviving for as long as you can.
With a devilish local multiplayer – you can play co-op or deathmatch modes with up to 3 of your friends, and with 50 unique challenges even the most daring Extreme Exorcist will be put to the test. ...
When Blobolonia is threatened by an evil Emperor, the blob comes to Earth looking for help. Instead, he finds a young boy. Help the blob dethrone the evil Emperor that's terrorizing Blobolonia and establish a friendship with the blob that will last a lifetime. ...
Sky Force Reloaded is the spirit of the classic arcade shoot ‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
Sky Force Reloaded is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
- Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Set the fun level to eleven by inviting your friends to play with you in local cooperative mode! Find the planes that best suit you both and challenge the hardest bosses, too fearsome to be faced alone.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded! ...
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
Intense Side-Scrolling MOBA Action: Hyper Universe combines the gameplay found in a side-scrolling action platform title with the highly strategic team-oriented play of a MOBA.
Dynamic Hyper Roles: Choose from a diverse set of both new and traditional MOBA roles that create a frenetic battlefield dripping with synergistic opportunities. Whether you prefer to be the tanky engager or just yearn to deal excessive amounts of burst damage, there’s a role that will fit your playstyle.
Stranger Danger!: What’s that around the corner?! The battlefield is riddled with dangers and mechanisms destined to be employed by enemies and allies alike. Team up and discover unique strategies as you climb ladders, bust through floors, and warp behind your enemies in pursuit of hyper victory.
Explore the Battlefields: Travel across multiple universes as you battle on unique maps that consist of varying turret lanes and jungle camps. Fight for control across the seven-level high map variants and prove you can rise to the challenge of Hyper Universe.
It’s a Hyper Universe… Anything goes. ...
Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale - but in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?Features:
- I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Discover New Stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates and new weaponry that give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
- Story Time: Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn your character’s gruesome history
In Alwa's Awakening you play as Zoe, a heroine sent from another world to bring peace to the land of Alwa. Equipped only with a magic staff she awakens in a distant land and must set out to help the people. Traverse dangerous dungeons, meet interesting and fun characters and explore the world in this 8-bit adventure game. Just like the old classics you won't have a flashing arrow telling you exactly where to go and what to do next. Instead you are free to find your own way and by using your magic staff you can progress through the over 400 unique challenging rooms in the game.
Alwa’s Awakening is a game that tries to stay as close as possible to the authentic 8-bit look with sweet pixel art, a soundtrack filled with catchy chiptunes and so much charm it’ll bring you right back to the NES era. With easy to understand controls the game is easy to learn but tough to master, just like how games were in the old days!
A retro game with an authentic feelA new challenging NES-inspired adventure game with the authentic feel and look of a Nintendo 8-bit game. Inspired by classics such as Battle of Olympus and Solstice.Use your magic staffEquip a magic staff that holds many mysterious powers. Use it to solve puzzles and defeat enemies in over 400 unique rooms. Upgrade your staff by finding new gemstones.You are ZoePlay as Zoe who has been sent for to help free the land of Alwa. With easy to understand controls, you'll jump and fight your way through the many different challenging rooms.Explore the land of AlwaExplore a large interconnected map in true ‘Metroidvania’ style. Play the game any way you want and find your own way through the land of Alwa.Find new items and learn new abilitiesFind and unlock a slew of different objects throughout the adventure that will both give Zoe new abilities as well as unlock new areas.An 8-bit soundtrackListen to a completely new 8-bit soundtrack with over 25 new original tracks composed by Robert Kreese. Also features a guest track by Prof. Sakamoto.
The galaxy's biggest no-brainer!
Control two adorably dim-witted alien space janitors on their quirky quest to repair the galaxy!Strategic Single Player & Co-op Missions:Play on your own, challenge a friend locally or across the galaxy (online).50 Dynamic Interplanetary Puzzles:5 themed planets with 10 levels each which increases in difficulty as players advance.Cosmic Challenges of Size & Space:Shift weight between the custodian cosmonauts quickly to avoid traps.High Re-playability:Blast back to the beginning to discover new hidden collectibles to unlock more secrets to the universe. ...
Four levels of difficulty, six worlds to conquer, twelve mid and end-of-level bosses, seven god-like armour sets, five basic weapons and thirty-five magic combat spells!
The evil emperor Zaraaima has kidnapped the infant heir to the land of Dareca. King Kandar must call upon the aid of the seven gods of Dareca as he traverses the six worlds of his kingdom in a bid to save his son. He must face the emperor's hordes as he battles through dark woods, slimy swamps, sinister mills, infernal volcanos, snowy mountains, golden cities and demonic castles. Each world is guarded by level bosses each sworn to bring about the king's swift demise. To help him in his quest King Kandar can invoke god-given armour, wield different weapons and cast fanatical spells. Can the King save his son and his kingdom or will Dareca fall into the evil emperor's grasp?
- Easy controls - only two buttons to play (shoot and jump)
- Six very different and long worlds to conquer
- Checkpoint save positions throughout worlds
- Five basic weapons to master
- Seven god-like armour sets
- 15 different bonus items to boost your hero
- Thirty-five magic combat spells to utilise
- Over 50 different enemies
- Twelve mid and end-of-level bosses
- Four difficulty levels
- Different endings
- Hand-drawn pixel graphics with a 16-bit look-and-feel
- Special art gallery with achievements to unlock
- Easter eggs to discover
Brutal gladiatorial battles is a top-rated show, extremely popular all over the Universe. You’ve been sent to the abandoned planet as one of the participants of the show. Your goal is to survive as long as possible, fighting back deadly creatures in the focus of billions of viewers.
Kill your enemies to earn the money for weapons and upgrades. You are funded by your audience, so you have to keep yourself admired by slaughtering the monsters.
Take the challenge and come out victorious from a blood bath with ferocious beasts! Become a champion of the show, full of blood, pain and insensate cruelty. Morituri te salutant!
-Unique weapons and player upgrades
-Turrets and traps to maintain security offscreen
-Treacherous and deadly bosses
-Fight on cameras to gain more money ...
For Daggerhood, life was good, until come that fateful day he was finally caught and in the name of justice, to pay for his crimes, he was cast into the forsaken caverns.
But this is not the end of Daggerhood’s story, for this is the beginning. Filled with the desire for freedom and a craving for retribution, Daggerhood has set his sights on stealing the King’s gold and armed with a dagger he can throw and reclaim by teleporting to its current position, across 100 levels, he’s going to need your help!
* 5 worlds and 100 levels
* 5 unique bosses
* In-level challenges that require the player to collect treasure and fairies
* New game mechanics introduced with each world
* Quick-fire platformer action
This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PS4™ and PS Vita versions.
Network Players - 2
An addictive couch party game with a unique twist; choose a side grab some friends and enter a world where skill and reflexes determine who will survive and claim victory.
Fight for control hiding from your foes and seizing objectives. Hide in your respective colours and move without being seen. Pick up items and use them to surprise, maim and trap your opponents.
- Brings back the intensity and fun of classic couch party games but with a unique twist
- Play as a brawler in full view or use stealth to sneak between shadows
- 1- 4 Local Multiplayer & Online Matchmaking - Seven varied and dynamically changing arenas
- Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and Single Player
- Set high scores and challenge yourself against AI opponents in Challenge mode
- Unlockable achievements and levels
INSPIRED BY ACTUAL SLAVIC LEGENDS!
Explore an enchanted world full of imps, apparitions, magical animals, and other mysterious creatures taken directly from Eastern European folk and fairy tales.
SHAPE THE STORY WITH YOUR CHOICES!
The decisions you make will influence the fate of characters and the end of the game.
MEET LEGENDARY CHARACTERS!
Enlist the help of larger-than-life characters from Slavic folklore, like famous XVIII-century outlaw Yanosik, to defeat the evil mage.
A CHALLENGING JOURNEY THROUGH BREATHTAKING LOCATIONS!
Test yourself in mini-games and puzzles while venturing though the beautifully painted mountains full of wildlife and amazing creatures.
SUPERB VOICE ACTING!
Narrated by acclaimed voice actor Michael McConnohie, who's known for lending his voice to characters in legendary games.
BUILD YOUR OWN HERBARIUM AND IMP COLLECTION!
Collect the cards of magical creatures and herbs in your diary.
- Enter the world of Slavic legends!
- Explore gorgeous, hand-painted locations!
- Meet legendary characters from folk tales!
- Shape the story with your choices!
- Enjoy the immersive work of a famous voice actor!
Prepare to infiltrate Dr. H8’s lair with the help of the strangest, dumbest and most pointless superheroes ever! With 88 levels between you and Dr. H8, only 88 seconds to complete each level and the 88-minute Doomsday clock already ticking, lead 88 unique characters – each with their own special abilities – on a platform-hopping, enemy-smashing, danger-dodging mission to save Earth from complete destruction!
Can the 88 Heroes save the day? Let’s hope so! They called the best, but the best were busy…
- 88 different heroes! Discover their unique powers and use them to conquer each stage - if they die though, they're lost forever (well, sort of)!
- 88 different levels! Explore Dr. H8's lair across four worlds, avoiding all manner of deadly obstacles and evil hero-crushing enemies.
- 88 seconds per level! The clock's already ticking; can you make it to Dr. H8's penthouse in his orbiting space station before the 88-minute Doomsday timer runs out?!
- Endless replay value! Heroes change order every time you play to keep things interesting, and you can try to save the day with your favourite eight heroes or even just one. Good luck!
- 6 Unique Brawlers with their own play styles
- Loads of upgrades to customize each fighter and blast through the competition
- Razor sharp visuals and beautifully animated characters
- Over 50 unique action-packed events and races to wade through across multiple Speed Brawl Leagues.
- Local and online co-operative play through the whole campaign!
StoryLondon, 1888. After a decade of war with the Lunar invaders we named the Selenites, the British Empire finally vanquished the insect-like menace thanks to a dashing officer by the name of Hugo Wells. He crushed the colony’s queen and in doing so cemented his status as both a hero of the empire, and the de facto patriarch of the drone-like Selenites.
Following the war, the Selenites became the new workforce of our industrial revolution, ushering in a new era of progress and prosperity. Freed from the shackles of employment, man could pursue more earthly endeavors. However, listlessness and disobedience rampaged throughout the middle and working classes. In order to satiate the masses, Hugo Wells conceived of the ultimate entertainment. An elite sport where only the bravest, the fastest and the most worthy warriors could wage a petty war against the enslaved Selenite hordes. Welcome… to Speed Brawl!
Take charge of five unique heroes that battle their way through various arenas to defeat Count Necrosis.
In order to destroy the world’s most powerful vampire, your team of slayers must impale, slash, tear and burn through legions of undead hell-bent on world domination.
Customize your heroes through a deep RPG layer featuring upgradeable weapons and rich character skill trees.
A long lasting multiplayer experience gives enthusiasts the possibility to dominate the worldwide ladder for loot and precious runes.
- Liberate your island, assemble your team and enjoy hours of a narrated story
- Replay procedurally generated enemies and endless mode challenges
- Succeed over bosses that possess special abilities
- Kill creeps fast to punish the enemy in an innovative mix of MOBA and Tower Defense
- Battle other players in ranked or unranked matches
- Defeat opponents with strategies or brute force to earn unique runes
- Gather Achievements to show your friends your gaming prowess!
- Save to the Cloud. Never lose your savegames and play on all your devices!
- Trading Cards – Gather the set for HERO DEFENSE
- Modify weapons by collecting and socketing powerful runes
- Customize rune builds for devastating combos and skill-synergies
- Build hero shrines to empower your characters during battle
- Gain XP to access and level up each hero’s individual skill tree
- Gather loot and equip spells that freeze, burn and poison the undead
- Rebuild your town and unlock new buildings
With a hard hitting combination of lethal weapons, stackable powerups (perks), furious combat and a killer synthwave soundtrack by Dance With The Dead and Vulta, Hyper Jam is a local multiplayer title that will always have you coming back for more.GameplayHyper Jam features fast-paced multiplayer arena gameplay - annihilate your friends round after round with rocket launchers, crossbows, hammers, katanas and more.
After every round each player chooses a new perk, which stays with them for the rest of the game, stacking and combining with their existing ones to create more powerful effects.Features
- Beautiful and dangerous arenas to play on, ranging from a Miami hotel rooftop to a Neo-Tokyo subway
- A strong selection of 80s inspired characters to play as
- A deadly range of weapons to wreak havoc with, plus laser strikes once you've been eliminated
- A wide pool of unique perks, ensuring no two games are ever the same
- Custom game rules to tweak or spice up the experience (Hammers only anyone?)
Nefarious is a 2d-animated action platformer, where your objective on each stage is to kidnap a princess and then escape with them! Heroes will attempt to thwart you, and many things may not go quite as expected.Key Features
- Lovingly crafted 2d animation and illustrated backdrops.
- Reverse boss fights let you fight the hero.
- Globe hop between five different kingdoms and even more distinct locations.
- Unlock several ammo types for your grenade launcher
- Mix and match customization options for 10+ variations on your explosive punches.
- Mystery and Intrigue, that if uncovered, unlocks a secret ending!
- Engage in a comedic story exploring and deconstructing the video game trope of princess kidnapping.
You play as Stan, a white-collar middle-class worker living an ordinary life that gets disrupted by a mysterious event. Discover a brand new world and connect the dots along a branching story through neon-demonic worlds. Phantom Trigger has 4 alternate endings.
Merging elements from slasher, RPG, and rogue-like genres, Phantom Trigger takes a rich combo system and builds on it, with trapping and freezing enemies, herding groups, burning bosses and dashing from one combo to the next.
- Branching story with 4 alternative endings
- 5 Distinct Worlds to explore
- Estimated 7+ hours of gameplay
- A deep combat system focusing on unlocking combos and upgrading weapons
At Sundown is a top down shooter where the maps are covered in darkness and light is your enemy, as 4 players compete in a deathmatch to be the best! Strategic gameplay is vital in the shadows of this dark world in which you only become visible when you shoot, dash or slash. See or be seen, kill or be killed. How long will you survive At Sundown?
- Unique stealth driven arena combat - encourages strategic gameplay
- Multiplayer options - play with friends online or at home in local multiplayer matches to see who will dominate!
- Variety of unique weapons - each with different attributes that will step up your play style
- Multiple maps - over 5 different zone types including the mansion, subway and factory, each with unique lighting mechanics that affect how you play
Three wounded and homeless animals happened to enter Dreamland.
Will they be able to find the lost treasures of Dreamland and save the world?
“And will their wishes to regain their health and go back home safely come true?”
- Innovative Action Puzzle Game: Each animal moves in set direction. Combined animals can move in more directions. You can also separate combined animals! Find the perfect places to combine or separate animals and clear stages quickly!
- Over 30 exciting Trap tiles
- 6 themes and 100 well-designed stages ...
Rival Megagun is a competitive split-screen vertical shmup (or shoot 'em up, shooting game, STG) where you transform into a gigantic boss ship - your "Mega Gunship" - to invade your opponent's screen.
FEATURES- Classic shmup action with a competitive twist
- Multiple playable heroes, each with their own set of special weapons and Mega Gunship boss form
- Intense 2-player local and online versus battles
- Unlockable gear and weapons for customizing your ship
- A single-player arcade mode ...
Claws of Furry Claws of Furry creates a blend of today's fast paced action with classic arcade Beat'em up badassery. With four distinct environments with unique enemies, the challenge is always evolving. Multiple modes such as Rogue-like and Arena, and unlockable outfits with unique bonuses, will keep you coming back for more. Fear not the rogue-like though; with the Pussycat mode you can play the game with checkpoints in every level, in a classic linear adventure. This will not make it much easier though, fast reflexes and a keen eye are required in order to survive the journey to free your Master. You don't have to take this journey alone though; you can have a group of up to four people in local co-op!
• Arcade beat'em up action.
• Multiple Modes.
• Local co-op with up to 4 players.
• A variety of thematic environments and enemies.
• Beautiful hand-painted art.
• Unique character design.
The regular campaign mode which is consisted by 44 thematically varied levels. Your progress of the players is saved each level. Up to 4 players in local co-op.
Take the Pussycat journey, but in Rogue-like fashion. The stage progress resets with every death. Fear not the Rogue-like though; the character progress is not lost, since the skills that are unlocked are saved; and ninja cats from other modes will be available as well. Up to 4 players in local co-op.
Survival arena mode. Try survive wave after wave of enemies for as long as possible. Up to 4 players in local co-op.
Your Ninja Master was abducted before your eyes! Pursue his tracks through the territories of your sworn enemies and free him from captivity! Be vigilant though; not everything is what it seems...
Story in Claws of Furry follows the old-school arcade path, meaning that less is more. The narrative has linear progression, with short cutscenes that progress the story, but fear not; the game focuses on what you really want: punching things. ...
Throughout the battle players and Mimics alike will be able to equip themselves with an assortment of weapons such as the reflective disk that travels like a boomerang and reflects projectiles or the Phase Beam that instantly pierces through terrain and all attempting to use it as cover. With the right weapon and these clones can prove to be a dependable ally or a troublesome enemy. Control your shots for precision and efficiency or let them fly wild and embrace the bullet storm that is bound to ensue, just be sure to watch your back. ...
DYE has tight and responsive controls, and has been balanced around the use of a controller. Full keyboard support is available, but spare your hands and sanity (seriously), and use a controller. DYE has native support for all common controllers including Xbox, Steam, PS4, and most others.What others are saying
- "The controls are so slick... its a difficult game but I feel like i have total control" - TGH_Plays - https://www.twitch.tv/TGH_Plays
- "The sounds, the music, the levels... it just all comes together so well" -Vellhart - https://www.twitch.tv/vellhart
- "This was quite a journey... peaked at the right amount of difficulty" - Yagamoth - https://www.twitch.tv/Yagamoth
- "The soundtrack in this game is magnificent!" - Tehjman1993 - https://www.twitch.tv/Tehjman1993
- "Its genius, I'm not gonna lie, but it's really evil as well!" - Krazyman50 - https://www.twitch.tv/krazyman50
- 56 levels (560 total pigments to collect)
- 8 skins, unlockable by achievement
- Leaderboards for all versions of individual levels and speedruns
- 4 worlds with unique boss fights
- Hard Mode versions of each level
- Challenge levels
- Scaling difficulty from beginner to expert level
- Original 18 track soundtrack (55 minutes)
- Trading cards
The 9 regular levels in each world of DYE are a series of challenges with Pigments along the way. Each Pigment you rescue will restore a layer of color, and rescuing all 5 in a level will restore all color to that level. The Normal Mode of the level will have checkpoints along the way, while the Hard Mode modifier will remove all checkpoints and add additional danger.
The 4 challenge levels in each world of DYE are filled with 100 "dust". You free a Pigment every 20 dust collected. There are no checkpoints in the challenge levels, and the Hard Mode version of these levels adds a restrictive time limit. ...
Battle Knights is the kind of game your remember playing back in the days of the NES and SNES. It's an easy to play yet challenging platformer. The game may seem trivial with Wonder only being able to attack, block, and jump but, rest assured, that Battle Knights is not for the faint of heart.
Featuring 4 game modes (Story, Versus, Dungeon Run, and Survival) and unlockable content, you're sure to find something that suits you.
Battle Knights contains a story mode that consists of six realms that the player must clear in order to beat the game. The realms area playable in any order the player wishes, with a boss being unlocked after the completion of each realm.
Story mode can also be played cooperatively. All realms feature a challenge level that will unlock a bonus mode once all are beaten.
Six Realms to clear
Coop (Up to 2 players)
Battle Knights also contains a versus component containing 14 stages that can be played with up to six players locally. Versus Mode can be played in any team combination (2v2, 3v3, 2v2v2, 1v3, etc) or free for all. Knights of the same color are automatically placed on the same team. This means that to play a free for all match, all players must select differing knight colors.
Unlike Story Mode, Versus Mode has items that drop and, upon pickup, give the player a temporary ability. The frequency at which the items drop can be changed or removed completely if the players are wanting a more skill-based match.
2-6 player competitive mode
Teams in any combination (3v3, 2v2, 1v2, 1v3, etc) or free for all
Same colored knights are automatically grouped into the same team
Last man/team standing wins
Item spawns (frequency can be changed or disabled entirely)
Some available at the start
Others must be unlocked through story mode
Includes 1-6 player coop modes ...
A shining city lies besieged in the heart of a vast desert. As the moon rises over the royal palace, a notorious assassin watches the king die to a traitor’s hand. Discovered, falsely accused, and thrown into the labyrinthine dungeons below, they must escape to tell the tale - else the city will fall.
Master dynamic parkour abilities to explore the cavernous depths of an ancient underground prison, evading detection and avoiding certain death from a sand-borne evil. Fight for your city! Foil the enemy’s attempt to strike from within the heart of the kingdom.
Plagued by a string of child abductions, darkness hangs over the once-picturesque city of Gloomywood like a curse, smothering hope and paralyzing its citizens with fear. Having seen his own wife slain and his children taken, former detective Mr. Smith vows to find justice and bring an end to the misery. But, if only it were so simple. From dubious streets and suspicious dwellers, to the pack of smokes in your pocket and the betrayal of your own footsteps, danger infests every corner and crevice. Doubt everything in this trap of a city where death is the only certainty.A NEW STEALTH-HORROR ADVENTURE
- A nerve-wracking experience of ruthless consequences with only your wits to guide you.
- Perfect your plan to infiltrate intricately handcrafted levels and escape with the children.
- Stick to the shadows and step carefully. Light and sound can be your allies, and your undoing.
- Supplies are limited. From flashlight batteries to bullets, make every item count.
- Investigate every nook and cranny to expose the sinister secrets behind the abductions, uncover new areas, and find every child.
- Kids will be kids. Stop for too long and they'll fidget and cry, putting both of you in harm's way.
- Break for a smoke to save your progress, but be wary of noisy coughing fits, and remember, smoking really does kill.
We have set 3 forces in the game. The background of the story is the beginning of the conflict between these 3 forces. Each force has its own ideas and goals that it strives for; in the game, following the story, players must control 3 main characters: Alex (half human and half robot), Salman (robot) and Li Ying (human). They will fight to end the world conflicts no matter the cost.
The game has a simple upgrading system. There are 9 weapons + a variety of character attributes in the game. Amongst them, 3 main weapons and all character attributes can be upgraded.
There are 4 types of scenes in the game: destroyed cities, quiet towns, deep canyons, and cities in dark night. There are more than 12 types of enemies in the game. We input sensations, data, and behavior into the game’s AI to let it have a human-like characteristics. Each enemy has unique attributes and detailed behavior in the game.
In 2049, the quantum equation proposed by Bill Feynman was satisfied.
In 2051, the operating rate of the global computers had increased by 3500 times, which made Bill Feynman a leading figure in the field of science and technology.
In 2055, Bill Feynman had successfully obtained various core human gene combinations by boosting the computer performance.
In 2057, Bill Feynman Research Institute was established.
In 2059, the world was at chaos. The disorderly development of AI had led to the increasing number of refugees. The rationality of existence was reassessed by humans.
In 2060, Bill Feynman Research Institute found a solution to change the human gene sequence and relied on its amazing technical strength to develop the airborne fog.
In 2089, humans abandoned the Common Era and then established the Gene rain as the first year of an era.
Twenty years after Gene rain, the drawbacks of gene sequence came to emerge and the unknown creatures entered the human world. This is where our story begins. ...
Celeste game is one of the best Indie games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 42 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Indie games.
More About Celeste
Celeste is a platformer about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall.
Explore a sprawling mountain with over 500 levels bursting with secrets, across 8 unique areas. Unlock a hardcore Remix for each area, with completely new levels that will push your climbing skills to the limit.
Madeline can air-dash and climb any surface to gain ground. Controls are simple and accessible, but super tight and expressive with layers of depth to master. Deaths are sudden and respawns are fast. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn something every time.
Meet peculiar characters and climb through a personal story of breaking through your self-doubt to find yourself, set in the present-day Pacific Northwest. Uncover the mystery of the mountain's power and outrun your reflection on your journey to reach the top.