Trying to find games like Castlevania Anniversary Collection? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Castlevania Anniversary Collection, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Castlevania Anniversary Collection that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Castlevania Anniversary Collection are:
- arrow_rightDarkest Dungeon
- arrow_rightBloodstained: Curse of the Moon
- arrow_rightShovel Knight: Specter of Torment
- arrow_rightAim Lab
- arrow_rightDungeon Souls
- arrow_rightThea: The Awakening
100 Best Games Like Castlevania Anniversary Collection:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (26)
- iOS (17)
- Android (9)
- macOS (52)
- Linux (39)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (18)
- Wii (21)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (12)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- Game Boy (15)
- SNES (14)
- NES (21)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Apple II (8)
- Commodore / Amiga (51)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (6)
- Atari ST (19)
- Atari Lynx (2)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (18)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (3)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (10)
- Jaguar (1)
- Game Gear (4)
- Neo Geo (2)
1. Darkest Dungeon
Darkest Dungeon is a roguelike RPG developed by Red Hook Studios.
The works of Howard Lovecraft served as the main inspiration for the game which addresses the themes of fear and psychological trauma.
The story begins when the player learns that they inherited a manor from a distant relative who died excavating the catacombs under the manor and accidentally released a number of monsters.
The player controls a group of adventure seekers that explore the dungeons beneath an old manor. Before every expedition, the player has to choose several heroes from the suggested roster and lead them through procedurally generated dungeons collecting treasures and killing various monsters.
The main objective is to save the lives and mental health of the heroes. Mental health declines every time when the player's comrades suffer damage, walk into traps or fall back from the battlefield. If the hero suffers a breakdown, they start to behave unexpectedly. During the expedition, the characters obtain their own traits - permanent behavior patterns, which can be both negative, such as alcoholism and kleptomania or positive like bravery.
A person from our time experiences visions of the past - and thinks he is sick. Medications do not help, he turns to the shaman. The shaman understands what is going on and talks about the battle that happened 30,000 years ago. The battle between the great hero and the two Sisters of Chaos. One of the Sisters controlled the Light of the Sun, and the other - the Darkness of the Moon. The sisters lost the battle, and the hero imprisoned them. The shaman sees that a person with visions is an incarnation of the hero, and visions can mean that the Sisters managed to escape from prison. Now the hero has to fight the Sisters again.
The path to the Sisters lies through several areas. Each area is protected by a Protector. Protectors were independent, but now they are bribed by Chaos and serve Chaos.
There are numerous and different beings born from the energies of Light, Darkness or others. These creatures are trying to block the path of the hero. The gameplay arises as the use of the energies of Light and Darkness. The energies of Light are deadly to the creatures of Darkness and vice versa. The game ends when the Sisters are again defeated and will see the beauty of the world and stop wanting to destroy it.
3. Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
Battle with swords and whips in this retro-style action game brought to you by game creator Koji Igarashi and Inti Creates!
Play as Zangetsu, a demon slayer bearing a deep grudge, who must travel through perilous lands to defeat a powerful demon lurking in a dark castle. Zangetsu will meet fellow travelers along the way, who can join your journey as playable characters.
Switching to these characters with their unique abilities will unlock new paths through the treacherous stages. Your choices in recruiting these adventurers will change the difficulty of the game, and may even affect the ending!
*Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon is the 8-bit style game promised as a stretch goal of the 2015 Kickstarter campaign for "Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night."
Categories in common with Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon: Action
Witness the rebirth of a genre in Lumo – a classic isometric adventure with a modern twist for gamers young and old alike!
As a contemporary take on the long-lost isometric platform genre, Lumo can be enjoyed by anyone looking for an absorbing, challenging and rewarding adventure. But for those who lived through the golden age of videogames – the 80s and early 90s – or know about the games and culture from that time, layer upon layer of nods, winks and touches to those times help build upon an experience that’s as heart-warming as it is exciting!
With over 400 rooms across four unique zones, six hidden mini-games and all kinds of secrets to uncover, Lumo is a true voyage of discovery. How much you discover just depends on how hard you look…
- Lumo revives the long-lost art of isometric platforming, while bringing a charm of all its own to the genre.
- Over 400 rooms will test your skill, each one a self-contained challenge to overcome.
- The more you look, the more you'll find – from a hugely absorbing adventure on the surface to all kinds of secrets to find underneath!
- A true love letter to the golden age of gaming… adventures don't get much more heart-warming than this!
5. Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment
Disclaimer: If you own Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, you will NOT need to purchase Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment separately. This title is included with all versions of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment is the action-packed prequel to Shovel Knight! Take control of Specter Knight, servant to the Enchantress, in a quest to recruit a cadre of knights and create the Order of No Quarter. With his scythe and preternatural agility at the ready, he can glide across the ground, clamber up walls, and command an arsenal of curious weapons.
If he carries out his duties, Specter Knight may have a chance at regaining his lost humanity and breaking his chains of servitude. But what cruel tricks might the Enchantress have up her sleeve?Features:
- Climb walls, leap over gaps, and dispatch enemies with the Dash Slash. Specter Knight’s playstyle brings motion and action to the forefront!
- Collect and upgrade curios to unleash all new special attacks.
- Test your scythe skills with Feats and Challenge Stages featuring boss rematches, platforming challenges, and more!
- Yacht Club Games' beautifully authentic style bridges the gap between yesterday and today. Design, art, and audio hearken back to the days of 8-bit.
- A somber tale told with a light touch to narrative with humor, levity, and heart.
- Awesome soundtrack by Jake "Virt" Kaufman!
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers, and an old embrace for experts.
- Lovable characters and bosses!
- Take on a new challenge and uncover all of the world's secrets with New Game+!
6. Aim Lab
Aim Lab is the ultimate FPS training solution. Built by neuroscientists, Aim Lab blends cutting-edge performance tracking and analytics with AI-based training to make you better, faster.
Understand your weaknesses, and eliminate them.
Bad at flick shots to left side of the screen? Can’t seem to hit strafing or jumping targets? We fix that. In any type of performance, it is critical to know what you are good at, and where you need help. Our AI-based training system will learn your strengths and weaknesses, and adapt accordingly to optimize training gains.
Identify your biases, and correct them. Did you know that humans have unique performance biases? For example, some people may be more accurate shooting targets in the left side of the screen than the right. Identifying these biases is a first critical step in correcting them and improving overall skill.
Go beyond strategy.
Success in competitive FPS games hinges on two things: strategy and skill. Just as 1:1 coaching, video reviews, and strategy guides have allowed players to improve their tactical performance, The Aim Lab allows you to meaningfully improve your skill performance. We focus on the fundamentals that facilitate FPS performance (speed, accuracy, precision, reaction time, visual acuity, decision-making, adaptation, visual attention) to help you reach your full potential.
Get noticed. Play with the best.
Opt in to create and share your data profile on our website, where you are ranked on the community leaderboards and see how you compare to pro eSports athletes. Use data profiles to discover new, talented players to build a team around or compete against.
7. Dungeon Souls
Dungeon Souls is an action-adventure roguelike dungeon crawler.
Each level is completely procedurally generated so every playthrough is guaranteed to have unique environments and encounters. Search for and activate all the marks placed in each level to unlock the dungeon portal and escape from the Redeemer. Scavenge various items and upgrades to counter the dungeon's dark forces and challenging bosses. You must survive. Hurry.
Dungeon Souls was inspired by Nuclear Throne, Risk of Rain, Overture, BitVenture and Shoot First.
- Harness the powerful abilities of 10 unique characters
- Explore a plethora of different environments including dark dungeons, sewers and cathedrals
- Immerse yourself with deep character progression and permanent skill upgrades
- Experiment with 50+ unique passive items - Speed boosts, damage buffs, lifesteal bonuses...
- Battle hordes of dynamic enemies and challenging bosses hell-bent on destroying you
8. Thea: The Awakening
Thea: The Awakening is a turn-based strategic survival game steeped in Slavic myth and monstrosity set after an apocalyptic force known only as The Darkness has engulfed the world. There are Strigas and Baba Yagas aplenty, but there are no heroes, no monster slayers, and no great armies capable of banishing them. You have only a few hopeless and starving survivors who are desperately trying to stay alive. You are their last and only true hope!
The game combines turn-based strategic gameplay with the tension and grit of a rogue-like, a captivating story you can uncover through a series of in-game events, and a unique combat system based on a complex card battle game.
The wide range of gameplay features allows you to proceed through the world of Thea the way you prefer. You can choose to stay in your village and build up defenses, or you can go out and explore the world. Conflicts can be resolved through assassination, stealth, diplomacy, hunting, and various other ways depending on the skills your people possess. Fighting is not your only solution to conflict!
Choose your game style and save your people from the Darkness!
- Survival game in a dark fantasy setting with hexagonal turn-based strategic gameplay!
- Huge procedural world to explore – each play-through is a new adventure!
- Village management with a variety of structures to build, upgrades and technologies to discover, and items to craft!
- Over 4400 items that you can craft in your village or gather in the game’s world!
- Expeditions in which each member carries his or her gear and gains experience in battle, improving abilities like collecting resources, diplomacy, healing, black magic, and dozens more!
- Over 200 non-linear story events that can grant you riches or deprive you of all your goods including life!
- Exciting card battle game system that can be resolved by combat, diplomacy, curses, and more!
- Over 100 types of deadly creatures, many inspired by Slavic Mythology!
- Procedural creature instances – Each creature, even in a swarm of spiders, has its own skills and stats!
- Day & night cycle influence gameplay – Villagers can better recognize threats from afar during the day, and creatures become more aggressive at night!
- Multiple game endings depending on your choices with rewards and unlocks carrying over to your next play-through!
9. Batman Returns
Batman Returns is an action-adventure game developed by Atari, Konami Digital Entertainment, Subway Software and Park Place Productions. It was originally released in 1992. It was published by SEGA. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play Batman Returns on SEGA CD, Atari Lynx, NES and SNES.
10. Geneforge 3
Geneforge 3 is an Indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the third chapter of the Geneforge Saga. In this fantasy adventure, you can explore strange, hostile lands, choose which side you will fight for, and, as always, make your own horde of completely obedient mutant monsters.
Geneforge 3 has a huge and open storyline. You can help one of several factions, each with its own goals. There are dozens of different endings. You can help the rebels, or fight them. Slay your enemies, or use stealth and diplomacy. When you finish the game, start over, choose a different side or tactics, and experience a completely different game.
Enter the world of Roll'd where rolling comes in at a new degree.
In this arcade, multiplayer-focused endless runner you will be fine as long as you remember the twist: you do not control the hero...you control the track.
Challenge yourself and your reflexes to keep the track level for as long as possible. Sounds easy? Why not give it a try to see for yourself?
Now introducing: MULTIPLAYER!
Invite some friends over for a local game or catch up for a match online...it's time to get rolling! Single player is available as well, so hit the road best your previous record and unlock all the goodies: new runners, locations, themes and difficulties.
Run through the varying settings all specifically stylized with references and inspirations ranging from the CGA era, through 8-16bit NES/SNES to the golden ages of the Amiga and more. But at the same time they are all up to date with modern lighting effects, dynamic weather and some other cool visual treats.
But be wary though, Roll'd can and will be unforgiving and reaching that extra point with each game will prove to be a demanding yet exciting task.
- A unique twist on a classic genre
- Addictive, easy to grasp, hard to master gameplay
- Highly addicitive multiplayer mode! Both Local and Online. 2-4 players.
- Leaderboards & Achievements
- 5 diverse and varied graphical themes, 4 difficulty settings each
- 25 unlockable runners
- Pleasing to the ear original soundtrack
- and a cool set of varying retro inspired post effects
12. Uurnog Uurnlimited
Enter the wacky & whimsical world of Uurnog Uurnlimited, where you have only one goal: find your way around the world, and steal all the animals! Why? Because they’re adorable, and because video games.
Uurnog Uurnlimited is a delightfully silly 2D platformer inspired by games like Super Mario Bros. 2, Lyle in Cube Sector, and Dyad. Play single-player or co-op, explore the world through its many mysterious doors, solve puzzles and gather the items and animals needed in your Save Room. Careful though — the Save Room also saves your mistakes (urr nurr!)
What else does it have, you ask? Chaotic neutral NPCs that can mess with your game! Algorithmic music that adapts to the gameplay!
It's uurnbelievable! It's uurnexplainable! It's Uurnog Uurnlimited!
• CLASSIC 2D PUZZLE PLATFORMER: Solve puzzles and collect animals, then bring them back to your Save Room.
• CHALLENGING BOSS FIGHTS: Survive long enough and you may even meet the Uurnog!
• SWEET ALGORITHMIC MUSIC: Adapts the melody, tempo, key, and more to the gameplay.
• PLAY SOLO OR SHARED SCREEN CO-OP: Real talk: everything is better when you’re playing with a friend as an adorable puppy, right?
• MULTIPLE ENDINGS: Shhhh. I hear there may even be some secrets to discover… ;)
13. Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum
Experience the power of full motion video and sound!
An exhilarating fast paced interactive mystery Guaranteed to Entertain You!
- The FIRST EVER Multimedia Entertainment Product
- OVER 24 MEG. of Sound and Graphics Excitement compressed to just over 7 Meg.
- Fully Animated TALKING Characters
- INTRIGUING Story Line
- IN DEPTH Character Development
- On Demand HINT SCREENS
- Rich MUSICAL SCORE - Digitized Sound Effects
- Supports ALL Major Sound Boards
- The Most Vivid, LIFELIKE GRAPHICS Ever Seen
- A Humorous, Thrilling Adventure With A KNOCKOUT ENDING!
Categories in common with Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum: Adventure
ZeroRanger is a vertically scrolling 2D shoot'em up with heavy emphasis on shooting, dodging and... mystery?
A menacing alien threat, GREEN ORANGE, has begun its invasion. Only two secondary fighters remain against complete annihilation.
Blast your way through enemy forces in order to unleash your fighter's latent potential, unlocking new weapons and abilities.
But as you grow stronger, so does your understanding of the true nature of your adversary...Bullet Points:
- 8 distinct colours (including GREEN and ORANGE)
- 4 stages of enlightenment & relentless action
- 2 secondary fighters remaining
- 1 endless cycle of life and death
May you attain enlightenment
Categories in common with ZeroRanger: Action
16. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Action Game
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Action Game is an action, adventure and arcade game developed by Tiertex, Inc. and Tiertex Design Studios. It was originally released in 1989. It was published by U.S. Gold. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Action Game is available on PC, Commodore / Amiga, Atari ST and Game Gear.
17. Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
Unrest brews in the city of Arcadia, and a monstrous enemy approaches. As the young elf Vireo, you will heed the call of adventure: choose a weapon, choose a side, and rise to be the hero your city needs. Gunmetal Arcadia Zero features classic platformer action and world-class CRT simulation technology that evokes the aesthetics of past generations.
From developer J. Kyle Pittman (Super Win the Game) and Minor Key Games (Slayer Shock) comes Gunmetal Arcadia Zero, an all-new action-adventure platformer drenched in glowing retro goodness.
- Use blades, bombs, and a bevy of subweapons
- Visit NPCs, buy and sell gear, and learn the lore of Arcadia
- Fight your way through six stages jam-packed with baddies and bosses
- Exquisite game feel — that's a thing!
- NEW!! Speedrun mode tracks splits and records best times
- World-class CRT simulation
- Fully customizable
- NEW!! Now with editable preset slots
- Fully customizable
- Authentic 8-bit soundtrack
- Over 40 minutes of original music
18. Pixel Gladiator
Brutal gladiatorial battles is a top-rated show, extremely popular all over the Universe. You’ve been sent to the abandoned planet as one of the participants of the show. Your goal is to survive as long as possible, fighting back deadly creatures in the focus of billions of viewers.
Kill your enemies to earn the money for weapons and upgrades. You are funded by your audience, so you have to keep yourself admired by slaughtering the monsters.
Take the challenge and come out victorious from a blood bath with ferocious beasts! Become a champion of the show, full of blood, pain and insensate cruelty. Morituri te salutant!
-Unique weapons and player upgrades
-Turrets and traps to maintain security offscreen
-Treacherous and deadly bosses
-Fight on cameras to gain more money
19. SpyParty (2017)
SpyParty is a competitive espionage game about human behavior, performance, perception, and deception. While most spy games have you machine-gunning stuff, blowing things up, and driving fast, SpyParty has you hide in plain sight, blend into a high-society cocktail party, deceive your opponent, and detect subtle behavioral tells to achieve your objectives and not get shot. Finally you can be like the suave and confident spies you find in films or books, risking it all by doing the final mission right in front of the sniper as the clock runs out! There are plenty of games that explore being a super-powered commando with an infinite supply of ammunition and no brains; SpyParty is a new and quite different game about the more interesting, deeper, and more subtle aspects of being a spy.
The current main gameplay mode is 1v1 Spy versus Sniper online multiplayer, although there is limited single-player Sniper play right now, and a single player Spy and Sniper practice mode for trying out missions and whatnot.
See the SpyParty Steam Discussions for an FAQ and links to more information.
20. Luxor Evolved
In an all-new, completely revamped LUXOR Evolved, the chains are faster, the power-ups more awesome, the shooters more stealthy. In this retro-styled arcade shooter, you’ll experience a faster, more intense LUXOR, unlike any you’ve seen before.
Revisiting the arcade classics, LUXOR Evolved is action packed with 65 unique levels, addicting effects and sound tracks. This number one marble shooter game has tons to keep the challenges coming and your shooter firing.Key Features:
- 65 levels of all-new fast and furious LUXOR
- 7 Interactive Sound Tracks
- 21 power-ups and 3 super power-ups that upgrade your Shooter
- 4 Game modes
- Unlockable secret levels and bonus levels
- 33 Achievements
Heroic Adventures in Medieval Germany
Deep in the twilight of the Black Forest, you and your companions crouch before the robber-knight's tower. Hans, the alchemist, places his mysterious potion by the door. Ebhard the friar implores Saint Dunstan to bless your weapons and armor. And you and Gretchen grip naked long swords, praying your plate mail won't squeak.
With a thundery crash, the door explodes into fragments! You charge inside, swords and maces swinging. One guard falls beneath the power of your blade... then two more! You storm upstairs to the second floor, but there to greet you is Erhard the Red Wolf, the infamous robber-knight, surrounded by his henchmen. Hans tosses a choking potion into their faces and you quickly charge into the fray. The room echoes with the clash of steel on steel... it's a battle to the death in the Black Forest!
Prepare yourself to enter Darklands... the first realistic fantasy role-playing adventure for computers!
Leading a band of four adventurers across the sinister landscape of 15th Century Germany, you'll face the Middle Ages as people believed it to be! A land seething with mythical beasts, religious power-mongers and blood-thirsty sinister robber-knights!
Watch savage battles unfold before your eyes! Travel hundreds of miles by land and sea... from the Frisian Coast to Bohemia... from the Alps to Prussia... visiting over ninety cities along the way!
Your quest for fame and fortune can take you through raucous city streets and dank mine shafts, or from a robber-knight's tower to the terrifying Sabbaths of witches!
So prepare yourself for the astonishing wonders of a realistic fantasy adventure... in the mysterious Darklands!
- Improve each character's attributes and skills as the game progresses. No artificial character classes or levels!
- Learn alchemical formulas to make your own potions!
- Brilliant watercolor-style graphics bring to life and myths and mysteries of the Middle Ages!
- Easy-to-use and innovative menu presents you with unprecedented role-playing options.
- Character fight in real-time animation! Freeze the actions and give new orders to characters any time you wish!
- Bonus content included! Soundtrack in both MP3 and original MIDI formats included! Cluebook, Map and original reference card.
22. Starr Mazer: DSP
Starr Mazer: DSP is a side-scrolling shoot’em up in the same vein as classics like Gradius and Lords of Thunder with a roguelike twist on the traditional lives/continues system. Players take control of a squadron of DSP pilots with different ships, weapon loadouts and voices. Your mission is to battle through nine frantic arcade levels, countless waves of enemies, 3 powerful bosses, and take down the G’ell Super Ship in a single run.
The citizens of Thersa-CPIX are at war and we’re not sending one hero to the fight, we’re sending EVERYONE!
- Levels - Battle through nine Levels, across three intense arcade-style bullet-filled acts! Take the fight from the surface of war torn Thersa-CPIX to the Space Gate and up to the heart of the G’ell Super Ship; the Adamastor!
- Recruit - Recruit a diverse team of humans, aliens, and a dog! Hand pick your DSP team before every mission using their weapons, stats and battle order to your advantage!
- SK:ORE - The fight never ends with SK:ORE! There are no game overs in this battle! Use your SK:ORE from fallen enemies and Carbomite pickups to purchase a new squadron of pilots!
- Unlock Pilots - Discover legendary pilots! Give your squadron an edge in battle with unique legendary pilots like Slimo, Bunny Killmaster, Don Thacker and many more!
- Power Up - Power up your weapons for maximum destruction! Collect Carbomite from fallen foes to power up your primary fire or to fuel your super weapon!
Starr Mazer: DSP was born as a passion project during the development of its bigger brother, the point-and-click SHMUP hybrid, Starr Mazer. Originally, Imagos Softworks teamed up with veteran development studio Pixeljam to craft a demo environment to test weapons, enemy attack patterns and space combat. When both teams couldn’t stop playing the single demo level they designed, they knew they were onto something very, very special.
Shortly after, Don Thacker and Miles Tilmann started working tirelessly to crack the code and turn the little demo into a unique fully featured experience. After playing Rogue Legacy, Don was inspired to craft an elegant roguelike game loop to add a refreshing update to the shooter genre. Thus the DSP MkI Corp was founded and a perilous battle that pitted thousands of pilots against the G’ell invasion was born!
A unique game mechanic alone isn’t enough to be memorable. So to bring the world to life in stunning pixel art, the team enlisted Starr Mazer art director Maximo V. Lorenzo, lead artist PixelPiledriver, background artist Christopher Pariano and programmer Justo Delgado Baudí. Arcade High also joins with an intense synthwave soundtrack to round out the experience and take what was once a single demo test level into a fully realized shoot’em up experience!
Hi there! It’s Dan, Playism’s senior content manager. Starr Mazer as a whole is a project I’m very close to and I wanted to say a few words about it.
A major cornerstone of my video game experiences growing up was sitting in front of the TV playing hours of Life Force, R-Type and Gradius. What enraptured me about these games were the stories they told in their boxart, levels, the kinds of enemies that appeared, the bosses and the way they implied humanity’s imminent extinction. These were stories that not only came alive in my imagination, but that were also clearly communicated in pixel art that was not always so clear. Despite low-fi graphics, the experience was profoundly hi-fidelity.
It was a trend that I didn’t feel followed the genre as a whole. Cave took SHMUP story-telling to new heights with Mushihimesama and Death Smiles; Treasure did so with Radiant Silver Gun and Ikaruga. However, I felt the stories in those games came across quite differently as my attention was drawn toward moments and bullets rather than stages and bosses. Impressive as they were, my focus was simply on other things—like not dying horribly.
As I came to know Don’s work in film, such as his shorts and feature length film, Motivational Growth, I understood where Starr Mazer: DSP’s strengths in story came from. And talking with him about classic and modern games I finally understood how Imagos Softworks and Pixeljam were seamlessly blending modern roguelike designs with old school, horizontal, SHMUP story-telling.
Starr Mazer: DSP will be my first personal experience with Early Access and I’m thrilled to see where this adventure goes. I can’t wait to undertake it with you.
23. Speed Brawl
Speed Brawl is a 2D combat-racer about moving fast and hitting hard! Maintain your momentum, build your combos, and unleash powerful special moves. Find your own fighting style, and assemble the finest team of brawlers ever seen. Then do it all again faster... faster... FASTER!!!Features
- 6 Unique Brawlers with their own play styles
- Loads of upgrades to customize each fighter and blast through the competition
- Razor sharp visuals and beautifully animated characters
- Over 50 unique action-packed events and races to wade through across multiple Speed Brawl Leagues.
- Local and online co-operative play through the whole campaign!
StoryLondon, 1888. After a decade of war with the Lunar invaders we named the Selenites, the British Empire finally vanquished the insect-like menace thanks to a dashing officer by the name of Hugo Wells. He crushed the colony’s queen and in doing so cemented his status as both a hero of the empire, and the de facto patriarch of the drone-like Selenites.
Following the war, the Selenites became the new workforce of our industrial revolution, ushering in a new era of progress and prosperity. Freed from the shackles of employment, man could pursue more earthly endeavors. However, listlessness and disobedience rampaged throughout the middle and working classes. In order to satiate the masses, Hugo Wells conceived of the ultimate entertainment. An elite sport where only the bravest, the fastest and the most worthy warriors could wage a petty war against the enslaved Selenite hordes. Welcome… to Speed Brawl!
24. Olympia Rising
Olympia Rising is a 2-D action platformer starring Iola - a young warrior who has been cast into the Underworld after meeting an untimely end. She must navigate through the various twisted regions of Hades' domain, fighting through hoards of deadly creatures as she attempts her escape, making her way to Mount Olympus. Lush pixel graphics and fluid animation bring this stylized world to life as you jump, climb, slash, and incinerate your way through each stage.Taking inspiration from beloved titles such as Castlevania, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Kid Icarus, Olympia Rising delivers an exciting, action-filled experience.
- Fight your way through the Underworld, battling creatures of all shapes and sizes. Fast-paced aerial combat propels you upward as you slash enemies to bits with your blade or incinerate them with powerful magic.
- Navigate through deadly environments with fluid maneuverability. Make your own paths as you traverse through each stage looking for the most efficient way to climb to the top.
- Fierce boss encounters await Iola at the end of each Underworldy region - from gargantuan crabs to bone-crunching cyclops'.
-Chain enemy kills as you jump through the air - build up a big combo to earn even more coins to pay Charon the Ferryman and pass through the many gates of the Underworld.
- Simple to pick-up but difficult to master, Olympia Rising awards those willing to challenge themselves as they climb through the Underworld. Collect coins and other treasures scattered throughout the levels as you race through each stage.
- Explore 6 unique, twisted environments of the Underworld - each offering different challenges and creatures to overcome.
25. Puzzle Pirates: Dark Seas
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep! Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!key Features
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Intense PvP: Pick your side and fight Defiantly for honor, or lurk in the Shadows to infect and dominate the ocean.
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!
In a world where comic books are real - The final issue is Evil!
In the City Of Darkness, where the spirit of the times is an insatiable lust for flesh and blood, a hero stands alone. You are Darksheer, and your nemeses will stop at nothing: the vampiric Succubus, Tophat the Magician, the masochistic Master Macabre and their demonic allies have joined forces to indulge in fantasies of carnage worthy only of the end of time. Night Dive Studios presents Noctropolis, a beautifully rendered, adult graphic adventure about the grisly things you dream.
New Enhanced Edition for Steam!
- High-quality, remastered OST
- Original bonus Comic Book included
- Improved mouse support - You can rebind left and right click function to any mouse button; scroll wheel can be used to navigate in-game menus and comic books
- Improved keyboard support - You can rebind virtual left and right click keys; page up and page down act the same as the mouse scrollwheel. Can use number keys to make choices during dialogue trees. Can adjust sensitivity of virtual pointer.
- Support for modern displays with ability to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode
- SDL 2.0 Game controller support added, with rebinding and sensitivity controls supported.
- Several game crashing bugs from the original code were fixed.
- Dead-end situations in game play were removed.
- Optional linear texture filtering.
- Three-band equalized, filtered sound mixer.
27. Xenon Valkyrie
Xenon Valkyrie is a rogue-like with many RPG elements in which you will have to get to the deepest part of a moon and finish the plans of a wicked witch.
You will be able to get many weapons randomly as you fight in a world that is created every time you play. There are a lot of characters, stores and enemies that will tell you a legendary story.
Traditional graphics and chiptune music of great quality with the best roguelike engine of current platforms. There is a myriad of objects that will help you reach your goals.
Level up and get the amazing power of the Xenon Valkyrie.
Roguelike platformer with an incredible story
Many worlds with different routes
3 heroes with unique skills
Many bosses and enemies
RPG elements,levelUP,stats etc..
Many endings and secrets
Best Chiptune music
hard and Permadeath
steamcloud ,save all you teamerites!!
quests and much more..
GamepadXbox360, Xboxone, Ps3 Or Ps4 Gamepad Good Work
28. Dead Horizon
A six shooter is all you have in a world of sand, dust, and blood...
Dead Horizon is a short and dirty point and click adventure game for your home computer system. Play as Bonnie Starr, a former farmgirl turned infamous pistoleer as she attempts to gain redemption at the end of a gun.
Dead Horizon is inspired by the light gun games of old. No, not Area 51, Time Crisis or Virtua Cop. The real old ones, like the original Wild Gunmen, Namco Quick & Crash, and Mad Dog McCree. This game was inspired by those and the developer's own fascination with westerns and their machismo focused story lines on masculinity, murder, and guns. This game has all those things, and more! And it's 100% free! And very, very short.Features Include:
- Gameplay only involves the mouse. We've cut out those useless fidgety bits, like keyboards!
- Out of date graphics, like you remember from that childhood before you were born!
- Out of date soundtrack, so fabulous you'll want to own it separately!
- Quickdraw duels with over five dangerous hombres!
- Classic 4:3 aspect ratio, just for those that missed it!
- Kill some people that probably deserve it!
- Learn from the best shootist this side of the sunken desert!
- Kill some people that maybe don't deserve it!
- Getting to know whether or not you'd miss!
- The game is totally free! So free we're not even charging for it!The hard sell:
Dead Horizon takes less than ten minutes to play, but a lot of sweat and a LOT of tears went into making this game. If you take the time to experience this, trust us when we say it is appreciated.
This game is dedicated to the memory of my grandfather, who had the spirit of a gunslinger.
29. Archibald's Adventures
Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion after the latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong! All kinds of weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. A paranoid central computer issued a lock down on the mansion and trapped both heroes inside!
Help Archie to overcome all the pitfalls of the mad scientist's mansion in this action puzzle game! Test your skills and wit in nearly 200 levels!
- Go through 191 levels in this mind breaking action puzzle platform game!
- Climb walls and ceilings in a magnetic rolling pod!
- Solve brain busting riddles with remotely controlled flying bubblegum!
- Move around as a professor in his jet propelled armchair!
- Use your wit and fast reactions to avoid nasty dangers of the mansion!
- Encounter lots of weird and funny monsters running loose in the levels!
- The game can be controlled with a mouse, keyboard or gamepad.
- Now with Steam cards and achievements.
Arevan is the latest 16-bit style RPG published by Aldorlea Games (Millennium, Asguaard, Moonchild etc.) on Steam and developed by Overcloud9.
Mysterious murders are taking place in various kingdoms. Solemaun, the king of Arevan, decides to start a covert investigation with other world rulers. By his order, Prince Maurean, his son, sets off on a journey to discover the identity of the murderer and any ulterior motives he may have. Travel with Maurean as he makes his way through challenging puzzles, gut-wrenching monsters, and intriguing side quests (Where is Harry Potter?).
Join him and his adventuresome companions as they explore pyramids, battle mummies, rescue underwater mermaids and many other exciting events. There will be many shocking revelations for our hero until he is forced to face…the most bitter truth. Best-selling Games by Aldorlea Available on Steam
- Girlfriend Rescue
- Vagrant Hearts
31. Maze Lord
Become the part of the legend telling the story about an underground kingdom of mazes, which bowels hide the insidious dragon concealing the stolen princess.
Intricate tangled dungeons tend to change constantly in order to hide an army of monsters and treasures that you can exchange into special artifacts in the local Magic Shop.
Also in the depths of the maze is hidden the secret Treasury of the dungeons’ king. The hidden Treasury can be found only by the luckiest and most skillful seekers of adventures.
To overcome multiple enemies and other dangers you can use various objects located in the maze dungeons. For example, the shield will save you from snake bites, the magic boots are not “afraid” of pointed spikes in the floor, and the torch will help to get through a giant spider’s web.
During this interesting adventure you will encounter with:
- Unique puzzles;
- Intuitive gameplay;
- A great number of interactive objects;
- More than a hundred of interesting handmade levels;
- The hidden Treasury and the Magic Shop;
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 15 trading cards, 10 backgrounds and 10 amazing emoticons!
32. No Lights
Without hope of salvation, in the darkness of the caves, our lost astronaut wandered in search of light. Is there enough oxygen and shells to survive in the depths of the alien planet.
No Lights is a game about surviving in a hostile space, at randomly generated levels that do not have a count.
In this endless pixel adventure, you have to research hundreds of caves, avoid all dangers, fly more than a dozen miles on the jetpack and shoot a bunch of creatures.
- Many Levels (Randomly Generated)
- Pixel Graphics (With Enchanced Light Components)
- Multiplatform Support (SteamOS & MacOS)
33. Dreamals: Dream Quest
There is a world of dreams called Dreamland, where anyone can have their wishes granted.
Three wounded and homeless animals happened to enter Dreamland.
Will they be able to find the lost treasures of Dreamland and save the world?
“And will their wishes to regain their health and go back home safely come true?”
- Innovative Action Puzzle Game: Each animal moves in set direction. Combined animals can move in more directions. You can also separate combined animals! Find the perfect places to combine or separate animals and clear stages quickly!
- Over 30 exciting Trap tiles
- 6 themes and 100 well-designed stages
34. Salamander (1986)
Salamander (沙羅曼蛇 / サラマンダ, Saramanda), retitled Life Force (ライフフォース, Raifu Fōsu) in North America and in the Japanese arcade re-release, in Europe known as Life Force: Salamander, is a scrolling shooter arcade game by Konami. Released in 1986 as a spin-off of Gradius, Salamander introduced a simplified power-up system, two-player cooperative gameplay and both horizontally and vertically scrolling stages. Some of these later became the norm for future Gradius games.
Salamander was followed with a sequel in 1996 entitled Salamander 2.
Categories in common with Salamander (1986): Action
Skitchin' is a video game for the Sega Genesis, developed and published by Electronic Arts in 1994. The game puts the player in control of an inline skater who has to ride his inline skates while holding onto cars, bikes, and trucks (an act called skitching). Players have this character defending and attacking computer-controlled opponents while racing to the finish. Winning races earns the player's character money. The game has a similar design structure to other video games such as Road Rash. Following its release, it received generally negative reception.
Categories in common with Skitchin': Action
36. Monster Sanctuary
As the youngest heir of an ancient bloodline of proud Monster Keepers, you step out into the world to follow in your ancestors' footsteps. You will gather a party of monsters to grow and train. Meanwhile, a series of unsettling events worries the experienced Keepers of the Monster Sanctuary. This is the beginning of a journey to unravel the cause of this mystery that threatens the peace between humans and monsters.
Monster Sanctuary is the idea of combining monster collecting, turn based combat and metroidvania-like exploration. Any monster you encounter can become a part of your own party. Additional monsters provide a lot of tactical options in combat or allow you to overcome certain obstacles to explore new areas.
Every monster has a unique skill tree. This lets you individualize your monster to pursue different strategies. Feeding and equipping your monsters to improve their stats further emphasizes this aspect.
The combo system gives additional depth to the combat. Each individual hit increases the damage of the next moves within the same combat turn. The loot system challenges you to find the quickest and most efficient way to end a battle - rewarding you with better loot. Grind and find the best combo to earn the rarest monster eggs!
Follow the development
Monster Sanctuary is still early in development. You can follow the progress on
37. Light Fairytale Episode 1
neko.works is a one person indie game studio from France, making modern nostalgic tributes to some of the greatest retro classics.
Previously released by the studio was the arcade racing game Super Night Riders, now available on Steam:
38. Blood Harvest 3
Blood Harvest 3 is a dynamic, hardcore and explosive action game with a bunch of weapons, enemies and bosses. Test your strength and endurance in 25 arenas, destroy enemies from a large arsenal of weapons and defeat the final boss with an energetic musical accompaniment. The game will not let you get bored for a minute and will keep you in suspense until the very end!
• Play for one of the four characters
• 2 difficulty levels: normal and expert
• Over 40 types of enemies and 6 challenging bosses
• Visit 25 levels in 6 different locations
• Get experience and learn new skills
• Buy weapons and pump its characteristics
• Magnificent special effects and graphics
Enter Bahlam, a sunken city of the Old Gods, located deep in the South Atlantic Ocean. Following a shipwreck, adventurer and maritime archaeologist Nikolay Bernstein regains consciousness 36.000 feet under the sea. He's severely wounded and unwillingly connected to a supernatural Buddy-unit. Searching for answers about his displacement our main protagonist digs deep into the lost undercity, gradually realizing an ominous presence hollowing in its shadowed caverns.
On your journey home you will share your fate with a friendly tribe of mining creatures, the Wozan, who fear the Old Gods and strive to get back to the surface since their ancestors had been enslaved 5000 years ago. Some of them were able to flee and founded secret colonies deep inside the sunken ruins, others are still exploited by the hostile creatures that have overtaken the city since the Old Gods suddenly disappeared.
Experience real non-linear Metroidvania gameplay and uncover five distinct areas, all with remarkable puzzles, environmental hazards, epic boss encounters and captured Wozan to uncage. Your Buddy unit will procedurally map the area and function as a handy quality of life tool that can be controlled at will to manipulate your surroundings using various abilities like hacking, scanning, and telekinesis.
Explore Bahlam with high freedom of movement like climbing, crawling and diving right from the start. As you progress your set of options will expand by discovering ancient weapon systems, suit upgrades and hacking protocols for your droid. All gear will be carefully balanced in terms of combat abilities and has to be used selectively to overcome specific hazards and puzzles.
The local Co-Op option invites a second player to explore and experience this adventure together by taking control over the invincible Buddy unit. Support each other on your journey home, solve puzzles and overcome Bahlam's hostile maze. This will also provide an opportunity for team-speedrunning as a very unique take on the scene.
Outbuddies is a humble budget project but that does not mean it will run poorly or lack the quality of life features. All pixel art will scale crisp and free of distortion artifacts to your native screen resolution. The game runs at 60 FPS. A hybrid physics engine ensures realistic accelerations and object movements while maintaining the pixel perfect control of the old classics. Enemy and boss AIs are carefully crafted and will kick your ass in a Souls-like manner! Outbuddies also supports various mappable devices like keyboard, mouse and multiple gamepads to ensure you´re able to play with your preferred setup. We listen to feedback, so shoot us a mail anytime!
- Explore an open vibrant fantasy world
- Real Metroidvania gameplay with lots of gear, puzzles and Easter eggs
- Unique dual-hero scheme with local Co-Op support
- Epic boss battles & believable enemy AIs
- Intriguing narrative and memorable characters
- High freedom of movement @ 60 FPS
- Handcrafted pixel art with distortion-free scaling to your native display resolution
- Support for various input devices & key rebinding
- Original soundtrack by OGRE music
Games I love & was inspired by:
- Super Metroid
- Super Mario Bros.
- Mega Man
- Axiom Verge
- Hollow Knight
Thanks for such good and inspiring games <3!
40. Gunmetal Arcadia
War is coming. How will you serve? Following the events of Gunmetal Arcadia Zero, the Tech Elves of Arcadia continue their struggle against the hordes of the Unmade Empire. Play as one of the heroes Vireo, Grackle, Thrush, or Starling and take the fight back to the enemy! Gunmetal Arcadia features roguelite platformer action and world-class CRT simulation technology that evokes the aesthetics of past generations.
From developer J. Kyle Pittman (Super Win the Game) and Minor Key Games (Slayer Shock) comes Gunmetal Arcadia, an all-new action-adventure platformer roguelite drenched in glowing retro goodness.
- Five playable characters
- 75+ items and weapons
- 40+ legacy events and rewards
- World-class CRT simulation
- Fully customizable
- NEW!! Now with editable preset slots
- Fully customizable
- Authentic 8-bit soundtrack
- Over an hour of original music
42. Dangerous Bullets
Dangerous Bullets- This dynamic hardcore platforming, challenges you.
You falls the role of "a lone patron" who is forced to fight evil alone.
The world was plunged into chaos, you are the only survivor. You need
to overcome the dangerous road, armed with the best weapons and take
all attempts to to stop that evil.
Various traps and monsters
Lots of weapons
43. Rogue Fable III
The legendary Goblet of Yendor, some say it grants immortality, but others say its infinite power will drive you to madness. Rumored to be made of solid gold, inlaid with gems of incredible beauty and size, it will surely fetch a fortune on the black market. Many a rogue and scoundrel, lured by dreams of endless riches, have set out to steal the illusive artifact from the depths of the Dungeon of Dread. None have survived, will you be the first to succeed?
Rogue Fable III combines the challenge, tactics and strategy of classic roguelikes with a modern interface and graphics. Designed from the ground up to be playable in a single hour, but with a huge variety between runs. Rogue Fable II includes:
- 9 base character classes and 6 races with the ability to multi-class over the course of a run.
- Over 60 unique talents and abilities
- 13 dungeon branches, randomly chosen each game so that every run feels unique.
- 100+ monster types each with their own abilities, behaviors, strengths and weaknesses.
- 150+ unique items to discover.
Categories in common with Rogue Fable III: Indie
44. PIXEL ZUMBI
An asteroid falls on Earth and scientists discover life in it, that life was put into the capsule for tests with radiation, in 6 hours the strange thing grew and can be identified as a huge eye, in 12 hours it had already grown 6 times and one terrible radiation accident happens by releasing a virus and contaminating the laboratory, somehow the radiation has escaped and now it is up to a mercenary to solve the situation by killing the evil thing.
* Choose the best character out of four with unique abilities to complete the areas.
* Use dozens of weapons with unique attributes between historical and current with original sounds and more are coming soon.
* Pass through over 20 puzzle-infested areas and zombies to get to the lab.
* Try to survive as long as possible in "survive" mode.
Have fun in retro nostalgic gameplay!
SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!
45. Fist Slash: Of Ultimate Fury
Part man, part blade, all badass – he's Fist Slash, the ultimate action hero!
The evil Dr. X has a diabolical master plan: open the gates to the mysterious 'other side' using five shattered pieces of the all-powerful mirror! If he succeeds, who knows what might happen to Earth… and only Fist Slash can stop him! Explore six challenging worlds, each packed with vicious enemies and devious platforming obstacles, to grab the mirror shards before Dr. X. Collect awesome power-ups to take out his never-ending army and face huge bosses unlike anything you've ever seen. Do you have what it takes to defeat Dr. X and conquer the game on the dreaded Holy Gaiden difficulty?
- Authentic retro platforming action harking back to the golden age of video games!
- Six worlds to discover, each split into ten unique levels full of enemies and obstacles
- Huge bosses that stand in your way of the five mystical mirror shards
- Difficulty levels scaling from Easy to Holy Gaiden – the ultimate challenge for any would-be gaming hero!
46. Legends of Iskaria: Days of Thieves
Legends of Iskaria is a 2D RPG which claims to be non-linear and immersive.
The game is mainly focus on story-telling, dialogs and exploration.
Built with love for 16bits graphics, it takes up some components of classic RPGs while playing with genre codes.
To the East of the Elven kingdom and the Dwarven lands, the small city of Algenroc lies, quiet and peaceful.
However, strange events are going to disrupt the tranquillity of its folk.
A cooper named Arlando, almost retired, will be forced to live as an adventurer to save his daughter...
- Dialogs with multiple choices. Each of which will impact on the game storyline.
- Rich tone. Sometimes funny and light. Sometimes deep and poetic.
- More than one way to finish the game. Different ways to lose!
- Full of secrets to discover.
Categories in common with Legends of Iskaria: Days of Thieves: Role Playing
47. My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant
What would this gay space hero be like? The answer is he's a charmer - gaymism.com
Smarter than it needs to be ... a light-hearted adventure - gaygamer.netIntroductionMy Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant is a traditional point-and-click adventure but stands out for its gay cast and eye-catching visuals.
On the surface, the storyline is standard science fiction fare: you play as retired space captain Tycho Minogue, dragged back into active service in order to foil the nefarious plans of a powerful interplanetary tyrant who is taking his fleet from world to world, subjugating the free people of the galaxy. But there are twists! A tale of love, loss and adventure spread over three planets and several lightyears, My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant is the gayest game ever made.Some Key Features
- Full length gay themed point-and-click adventure game
- A superb blend of comedy, drama, romance and mystery
- Artwork by award winning artist Joe Phillips
- Over 70 scenes and 40 characters
- Source included
- Accessibility options for vision and hearing impaired players
I'd like to compliment you on the game, My Ex-boyfriend the Space Tyrant. I enjoyed the artwork, the tongue-in-cheekiness, and the sense of a campy space-adventure. It's nice to have a gay-centric game, especially since most games are heavily influenced to appeal to the straight guy-gamer. - Jason
It's a whole lot of fun, as a gay guy this is the game I've wanted to play all my life! - Brian
Categories in common with My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant: Adventure
48. The Renegades of Orion 2.0
The Renegades of Orion 2.0
A long time ago in another dimension called the astral plane, began a great battle. The battle was between Forces of Light against Renegades of Orion.
The Black Magicians and Reptile Creatures. They fight to be the kingdom of Earth. During this battle there was a transfer of consciousness of a fighter who had the most power of cosmic light. He's called Shen!
With intention to join the troops of Orion and to fight the renegades. Take the divine crystal to raise its power. If you falter the devil catches you!
In the new version The Renegades of Orion 2.0, Now there is a crystal (Divine crystal) which guarantees more power. He appears randomly.
There are more demons, some totally take your power. Other makes you go back to the beginning of the stage or even before that.
The dynamics to remain free of these demons and gain power through the crystal to make sure you skip the level.
"Another good detail of the game! Enemies and obstacles (except bosses) always arise from random and unpredictable in every time you play."
Ready to join the battle and defeat the forces Renegades of Orion!The Renegades of Orion 2.0 Game 2D action fantasy.
49. Ananias Roguelike
Explore five different worlds, fight their monstrous inhabitants and try to survive and find an ancient artifact to save the world from destruction.
For every game session, the game will create new environments full of challenges and surprises, populated with monsters and ancient magical artifacts.
There are eight different player classes, each one designed with a unique playing style. Some of them are combat-focused, others have access to magic spells in 4 different schools of magic while others must rely on their special martial skills to survive.
As you advance through the game, you will find over 40 different types of monsters with distinct skills and abilities, you will be able to charm them using magic spells and make them join your quest. By using some of the ancient magic found in the dungeon, you can unlock more advanced forms of their powers and skills.
The game keeps track of your adventures on its online server, sharing the in-game events with your friends in real time, maintaining a leaderboard of the most successful heroes as well as a graveyard of memorable characters which you can share in social media.
Ananias is a classic turn-based "roguelike" adapted for modern media, it removes the cumbersome movement and complex commands while keeping all the features from the genre that make the games fun and enjoyable: turn-based combat, random level generation, and long term item strategy. These are among the things that make every adventure into the game unforgettable.
50. Falcon Gold
Never before has such awesome firepower and excitement come together. Falcon Gold is the complete collection of updated versions of Falcon 3.0, MiG-29, Operation: Fighting Tiger and Art of the Kill dogfighting video. This Falcon Gold edition is a tremendous value and an incredible experience.
The action never stops as updated flight models make the MiG easier to master and the Hornet more competitive than ever. Your reward? More challenging combat among the widest variety of air, land and sea targets. Plus with 7 campaigns and over 630,000 square miles of real terrain, you'll literally have your hands full of nonstop action.
No other simulation gives you the depth, the thrills and the realism because nothing shines like Falcon Gold.Features:
- The complete collection of updated versions of Falcon 3.0 , MiG-29, Operation: Fighting Tiger and Art of the Kill dogfighting video.
- 7 campaigns and over 630,000 square miles of real terrain
- Steam Trading Cards included!
Categories in common with Falcon Gold: Simulation