The best games like Castle Crashers are:
- arrow_rightHELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
- arrow_rightMinion Masters
- arrow_rightRock of Ages
- arrow_rightDarwin Project - Open Beta
- arrow_rightTales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
100 Best Games Like Castle Crashers:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (32)
- PlayStation 4 (43)
- iOS (59)
- Android (36)
- macOS (73)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (36)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (21)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (33)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (13)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (13)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (5)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (4)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (6)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (3)
Hand-drawn 2D platformer in the style of 30s cartoons. 2D Dark Souls as the fans refer to the difficulty of this one. It took developers 6 years to create and polish their magnum opus. Cuphead is a classic run and gun adventure that heavily emphasizes on boss battles.
Play as Cuphead or his brother Mugman that signed a deal with the devil and know needs to bring the master souls of its debtors. Players can go through the campaign single-handedly or with a friend using built-in co-op capabilities.
The backgrounds, characters and other miscellaneous staff were painstakingly created using the methods from the era it mimics; Every character and every scene were hand-drawn to mimic vintage American cartoons. Each note in the orchestral soundtrack was composed with unparalleled attention to detail. Cuphead is an addictive mix of bone-crushing difficulty, fun and audiovisual feast that instantly makes you crave for more.
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
3. HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Skeletonized rabbit Ash lives in Hell, he's a prince of that place. Ash is busy recovering his hellish reputation - killing everyone in Hell, who saw his photo with a rubber duckling in the bath. Apparently, among the princes of Hell to play with the duckling is not common. Each monster, killed by Ash, opens the way to the next - totally Ash has to kill a hundred monsters.
Ash is chasing monsters in several spaces that have their own design. Among them there is a cave, a laboratory, a spaceship with a team of talking animals and a casino.
The game is good for its mood - ironic and humorous, which is maintained throughout the game and is always surprised by an abundance of jokes and fancies. The game is full of surprises. Unexpected ways of murder, stylish crazy monsters, excellent finds for the hero. There is always something going on in the game - and not only with the hero. On the whole space of the screen, the world lives and turns into something previously unprecedented and exciting.
4. Minion Masters
Two small platforms hang in space, each has a place for the commander and his few, but diverse warriors. Between the platforms there are two bridges. The goal of the game is to capture and hold bridges. The game involved more than three hundred characters.
You can fight with players of different levels. There are game modes with the computer and with any partners, friends or players found on the game server on the Internet.
After the end of the battle, you can see all the initial conditions of the opponent in the last game and all his actions in it. It is possible to trace what decisions the enemy took, how he equipped the troops and how he controlled them.
The amount of armament and power increases from level to level, from battle to victory. A variety of monsters and fantastic teams are combined in different combinations to conquer and suppress the enemy. Control of the bridge and neutralization of enemy forces - in this game this is the sacred grail, after which the player goes away time and again, honing his mastery of strategic planning.
5. Rock of Ages
Rock of Ages is a game which resembles a racing game, a Tower Defence and a platformer at the same time. It was developed by ACE Team.
The game is loosely based on the myth of Sisyphus. The main objective of the player is to use a giant boulder in order to destroy the enemy castle located at the bottom of the hill while at the same time defending your own stronghold using various structures. Players can build money farms to raise the funds necessary to build defensive structures or upgrade the boulder itself. After gathering a certain amount of money it is possible to equip both defensive and offensive upgrades to the boulder. The enemies can destroy the boulder in which case the player has to wait until the boulder spawns again and proceed with the offense. The player wins if they successfully destroy the enemy's castle gates and place the boulder right in the center of the castle.
There are five distinctive time periods present in the game, such as romanticism, rococo, renaissance, and so on.
6. Darwin Project - Open Beta
Welcome to our 1st Free Open Beta Weekend!
Friday noon PST - Sunday 9 pm PST
Friday 3 pm EST - midnight EST
Friday 9 pm UTC+1 (CET) - Monday 6 am UTC+1 (CET)
Darwin Project takes place in a dystopian post-apocalyptic landscape in the Northern Canadian Rockies. As preparation for an impending Ice Age, a new project, half science experiment half live-entertainment, is launched. It's called "Darwin Project" and it challenges 10 participants to survive the cold and fight to the death in a treacherous arena.
- MANHUNT & SURVIVAL:
Track the position of enemies, by using environmental clues they left behind and be creative with your use of crafted traps to take the upperhand. The biting cold of the Northern Canadian Rockies will also slowly freeze you should you be careless.
Watch our Dev Diary #1: The Manhunt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMsJSzGhQds
- SHOW DIRECTOR:
The Show Director is the living bridge between the players and spectators. He/She is the host and master who controls the arena with nuclear bombs, zone closures, gravity storms, and the power of their voice. This could be a real tool of self discovery; the start of your new career as a charming but deadly game show host.
- LIVE SPECTATOR INTERACTIONS:
Stream viewers on Mixer can also bet live on the competitors they think will reign supreme, in addition to helping the Show Director choose targets for their arena-shaping powers. Whether they’re voting on which player deserves a death-defying heal or which zone to nuke, it’s time for spectators to become active participants in the manhunt!
To try out this feature, Darwin Project devs will be hosting matches on https://mixer.com/DarwinProject as Show Directors during the entire duration of the Open beta weekend (from 4pm to 7pm (EST)).
Consult our Mixer broadcast schedule http://www.scavengers.ca/live-spectator-interactions-broadcast-schedule-mixer/.
Twitch integration in on its way, stay tuned!
7. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition!
A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of all.
Dive into the Definitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
Two more playable characters join the fray!
• Patty Fleur, a cheerful and tough young pirate girl in search of treasure, adventure… and her forgotten memories.
• Flynn Scifo, Yuri’s best friend and an Imperial Knight, now joins the rest on their journey!
Categories in common with Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition: Role Playing
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
9. Pit People
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!Highlights: Single Player Mode
2 Player Co-op (local & online)
Local 2v2 Arena
4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
“Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, "BattleBlock Theater")
Signature Behemoth art style & humor
Grimm, also known as American McGee's Grimm, is a fairy tale based game from the creators of American McGee's Alice. It allows the player to tinker with the famous children's stories and subvert them.
The game consists of 23 episodes that were originally released weekly. Each episode is based on a different fairy tale by brothers Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm (or, occasionally, by some other author). Every tale starts as a traditional sweet story for children until the main character, a dwarf named Grimm, interferes with the plot. Grimm tries to make the tales darker, grittier and bloodier, the way they used to be originally. As a result of his actions, the tales turn into deconstructions of their well-known plots. There's no more "happily ever after" for the Red Riding Hood, Snow White, or Cinderella, and Puss-in-Boots becomes a vile trickster.
The player assumes the role of Grimm. Everywhere the mischevious dwarf goes, he sends a wave of black magic that spoils everything around him. His goal is to convert the in-game objects and characters into their "dark" versions to alter the plots of the tales. The level of his power is measured by the Dark-O-Meter. The characters in the tales will often try to revert Grimm's magic to make the tales sweet again.
Unlike American McGee's Alice, which was creepy and disturbing, Grimm is rather comical, albeit with the sense of black humor. The game features simplistic geometric 3D design and is set to the "childish" whimsy music.
12. Dragon Quest Builders 2
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is the critically acclaimed block-building RPG from DRAGON QUEST series creators Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama – now for Steam players!
The Steam version includes all the Season Pass content previously released on console versions:
Hotto Stuff Pack, Modernist Pack, Aquarium Pack, Designer’s Sunglasses, Legendary Builder Outfit, Dragonlord’s Throne, and more!
Don’t let the name fool you, despite the 2, this is a completely standalone experience featuring new characters, an expansive world, unlimited building combinations, and a storyline that’s sure to satisfy long-time fans and newcomers alike!
Embark on an epic journey and became the master Builder! Customized your character and set off to revive a forsaken world alongside a mysterious companion named Malroth. Then, take your builder online and join your friends to collaborate and create something truly magnificent.
The evil Children of Hargon are determined to eradicate all creators and have outlawed the building, cooking, and creation of all things. To spread their destructive dogma, the calamitous cult captures the builders of the world. All hope seems to be lost until you, a young apprentice builder, manage to escape from the clutches of evil.
After washing up on the shores of the deserted Isle of Awakening, you encounter the spirited Malroth, a mysterious youth with no memory of his past. With the help of your fearless new friend, you embark on a grand adventure to gather the skills required to become a full-fledged builder, but the road you build is paved with peril. Only you can defeat the Children of Hargon, uncover the secrets of Malroth’s past, and unravel the riddles of this mysterious land.
- Block-building RPG – Prove yourself as a Builder and a Warrior, help the people of the realm to rebuild their destroyed lands. The more you help the more you’ll receive hearts and recognition. Prepare for a cure of creativity and friendliness!
- Creative open-world – Construct big structures in this fantasy block world with a large variety of options.
- Explore, gather, and craft – Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations. Along the way you’ll improve your skills and grow as a builder as you learn new recipes and blueprints.
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner – Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes. His powerful attacks and skills on the battlefield are truly indispensable!
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world – Run across open fields and explore charming villages, treacherous mines, and spectacular castles. Dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, climb the highest mountain to catch the sunset, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure.
- Plant, water, and grow! – Work together with your villagers to till soil, plants seeds, and raise a multitude of crops. Be sure to customize the way you build your fields to support the kind of crops you’re growing. Harvest anything from the humble cabbage to sweet sugar canes!
- Design and Build with Friends Online – Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine on the sandbox Isle of Awakening.
13. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
Assemble your party and control your group of pen and paper role-players as they are guided through their adventures by the Game Master. All the fun of pen and paper RP, none of the lost dice!
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
14. Red Comrades 3. Return of Alaska: Reloaded
World stands upon the brink of destruction all because of Pete and Vasily Ivanovich and their irresponsible use of priceless device – The Time Machine. Backwoods village was somehow teleported into the USA and it threatens to cause irreversible consequences for entire universe!
In order to save the world once again Pete and Vasily Ivanovich will have to get through fire, water and through… some other stuff and then again and again.
They will get really close to the worst criminals on Las-Vegas streets, enlist in the commandos and complete several missions for the USA government - to get rid of drug dealer's band in jungles of Central America, to fight against Saddam Hussein and even to make a trip to Alaska.
As usual, Pete and Vasily Ivanovich will get some help from their old friends from previous episodes. So meet the Anka (this time she is a FBI agent), Furmanov (he is a Mormon preacher now) and Kuzmich who suddenly discovered a rare artist talent. Of course, you will meet many new characters.
Categories in common with Red Comrades 3. Return of Alaska: Reloaded: Adventure
15. Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded
It’s not just the funniest game you've ever played…
…it’s also the most infamous video game of all time!
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards was first released by Sierra On-Line in 1987 and be-came an international phenomenon. The lovable loser Larry Laffer -- a 40-year-old virgin in pursuit of losing his vir….um, finding true love -- and risqué humor were unlike anything anyone had ever seen or played.
Now Larry’s original creator, the world-famous game designer Al Lowe, has teamed up with Sierra Veteran Josh Mandel, to bring this amazing, perverted game back to life – updated and expanded in every way imaginable! All we kept from the original game is the plot. EVERYTHING else is fresh and new including:
•Incredibly lush new high-res graphics! Explore all the seedy sights and sounds of Lost Wages, where fortunes and reputations go to die!
•A brand new musical score by Grammy-nominated and BAFTA Award-winning composer Austin Wintory! Fresh from completing the musical score to Journey (available for download on the PS3), Austin composed the best music Leisure Suit Larry has ever heard!
•Everything in the game was rebuilt from the ground up, including all hand-painted backgrounds, characters, and state-of-the-art 2D animation!
•Thousands of hilarious new lines, gags, jokes, and dialogues, written by Al’s old Sierra partner, Josh Mandel (aka the voice of King Graham from King’s Quest)!
•New characters, new locations, new puzzles, and a major new love interest for Larry!
What’s more, Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded is the first major game to be released with funding by Kick-starter! Over 14,000 fans chipped in to bring Larry back to life!
Will Larry find true love? Will Lost Wages ever be the same? And will YOU want to play any other comedy adventure once you've played Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded?
There’s only one way to find out!
Wow, even more people keep chiming in:
“This is indeed Larry 1 at its best.”
–Richard Cobbett, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“The city of Lost Wages has never looked, sounded, or played so good, and the additions are mostly huge improvements.”
–Shane Roberts, Gamezebo
“Fans who haven’t played the original in decades will smile, chuckle and, above all, be happy to see a character as well-designed and beloved as Larry return.”
–Alan Danzis, Mashable
“Just as filthy, funny, and heartwarming as it ever was."
–Suzanne Keller, Slide to Play Score: 4 out of 4
“You might find Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded the funniest thing you've ever seen and certainly a bit risque.”
–Karl Burnett, TouchArcade Score: 4 out of 5
“Larry’s back (in more ways than one) and arguably better than ever.”
–Rob Rich, 148Apps Score: 4 out of 5
“This is a worthy remake that improves upon the original in every conceivable fashion.”
–Nikola Suprak, Hardcore Gamer Score: 4 out of 5
“Prepare yourself for something very unique and wholly unforgettable.”
–Mark Smith, Game Chronicles Score: 4 out of 5
16. Iron Marines
From the creators of the award winner Kingdom Rush trilogy comes the most extraordinary space odyssey.
A real-time, dynamic and deep strategy game that will transport you to amazing and unknown planets. Immersive, engaging gameplay, ridiculously appealing art, and a touch of silly humor. Brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens await your command to face the greatest challenges.
Recruit and train the greatest heroes in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous missions against near impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities. Adapt your strategy by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers. Turn the tide of battle with bomb strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide range of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.
The galaxy needs the Iron MarinesGame Features
- Lead your troops in 21 campaign missions across three different worlds. Get ready to launch bold attacks, hold your ground, rescue civilians, hack supercomputers and all kind of heroic stuff. Each mission requires new tactics and actions to achieve victory.
- Test your wit on 21 Special Operations with their own combat rules and no mercy at all. Each stage a challenge to remember, with scars to prove it. We dare you.
- Unlock the Impossible Mode. Only for the most reckless of the dauntless. We double dare you.
- Defeat massive and unique Bosses in epic battles. They are mean, they are really really huge and they are determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!!
- 40+ Upgrades to improve your strategy and empower your units with defense drones, napalm rockets, ricocheting blasts and much more.
- 14 Heroes with outstanding powers at your command. Train them to their full awesomeness or annoy them at your own risk.
- 8 Special Weapons to unleash hell on your enemies and give your tactics even more depth. What’s better than a well placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high explosive missiles!
- Complete any of our 70+ Achievements and claim your well deserved reward.
- Find your fair challenge choosing your difficulty mode: Casual, Normal or Veteran. Don’t get cocky! Or Do! Your choice!
- Dozens of interactive easter eggs for you to find!
17. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN
Kept you waitin'.
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- is finally here on Steam!ABOUT THE GAMERevolutionary graphics, Overwhelming battle system!
Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the newest addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals, especially the characters, have been redrawn in full 3D, tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect!
The game's battle system has also been revamped, with a central emphasis on it's core system, "Roman Cancel"! Devise your own game plan with this new system, and craft your own battle strategy!Clash of 17 characters, new and old!Starting from Sol and Ky, a total of 12 characters from previous Guilty Gear series take to the battle, along with 5 totally new characters having their first appearance in GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-! With Bedman, Sin, Ramlethal, Elphelt and Leo joining the fray, the fight gets more intense!
*Sin, Elphelt and Leo can be unlocked using in-game currency, or they can be easily acquired by purchasing their respective DLCs.Unique Game ModesLearn the ropes of fighting games through the comical episode of Sin and Sol in "TUTORIAL Mode", and try to challenge yourself to complete all the missions in other training modes!
Illustrations and BGMs can be unlocked in the "GALLERY Mode", and players can customize their favorite characters for use in "M.O.M. mode" with different moves from other characters, such as having Ky shoot Gunflame!
The new "STORY Mode" takes a unique approach of combining standard Adventure games with TV animation, blended together to unfold the lore of the Guilty Gear.NETWORK MODEPlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
Communicate with worldwide players in the new Player Match room and take to the seat for a battle! In addition, you can set an entry to the Rank Match queue, and while waiting to be matched up you can access other offline game modes such as "ARCADE" and "TRAINING".
You can also spectate other players' matches by entering their Player Match rooms, and take to a spectator seat!
18. Tales of Maj'Eyal
Tales of Maj’Eyal is a roguelike RPG, featuring tactical turn-based combat and advanced character building. Play as one of many unique races and classes in the lore-filled world of Eyal, exploring random dungeons, facing challenging battles, and developing characters with your own tailored mix of abilities and powers.
With a modern graphical and customisable interface, intuitive mouse control, streamlined mechanics and deep, challenging combat, online stats and character sheets, Tales of Maj’Eyal offers engaging roguelike gameplay for the 21st century.
- Focus on randomly generated tactical battles
- Rich set of very unique classes
- Unlocks & achievements progression
- Rich world with its own history which slowly reveal during the game
- No consumables, no grinding
- Turn based: think before you act!
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Easy modding support with Workshop integration
Buyers will get all the extra features that normal donators get. You can test for free on te4.org
Brand New features!! The Void DLC offers endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge that allows players to compete worldwide for the top score.
Prepare for the bar to be raised on deep-space 2D dog-fighting! GALAK-Z is a modern, A.I. and physics-driven open-world action game, viewed through the lens of the classic 16-bit space shooter. Powered by the next-generation Cyntient AI platform, GALAK-Z puts players in control of anime-inspired spacecraft inhabiting procedurally generated worlds.
In GALAK-Z both stealth and skill are required to defeat truly intelligent enemies. You will be forced to outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots! Master your ship’s sublimely-honed controls as you blast enemies, unleash missile salvos, and even toss your opponents, mech-style, to their explosive demise.
Recently added, Arcade Mode lets you replay failed missions any number of times without losing all of your saved progress. Rogue Mode retains GALAK-Z’s original white-knuckle roguelike challenge that harkens back to the 16-bit era of gaming. Rogue mode will always be available if and when you’re looking to test your skill and bravery by putting everything on the line, every mission.
Players will be forced to outmaneuver, outgun and outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots. Both stealth and skill are required to defeat enemy squads in a brutal game of cat and mouse. Prepare for an enemy that comes alive like never before!
- Exclusive Guest Star: Juan from Guacamelee featured as an enemy unit in the game!
- New The Void DLC w/ endless gameplay and Online Leaderboards and a Daily Challenge
- ARCADE mode with per-Mission checkpoints
- Procedurally-assembled levels
- Physics based combat simulator!
- Advanced enemy A.I for intense dogfights!
- Scripted missions and ‘roguelite’ structure
- Resource-based, progressive weapons system
- Inspired by 70s / 80s anime and arcade shooters
20. Zombie Vikings
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
- Co-op story brawler for 1-4 players
- Single-player and online/offline multiplayer
- Written by Zach Weinersmith (SMBC Comics)
- +25 levels in 8 different worlds. Plus 5 Versus Arenas!
- Choose among four different Zombie Vikings, each with unique power moves
- Over 40 unlockable weapons. Try out Stinknir or Blunt Fish Trauma!
- Collect Viking Runes to gain new cool abilities. Mix up your style of play!
- Stitch all your friends together into a giant mega Zombie. Working together is fun!
21. Mega Man X Legacy Collection
The celebrated Mega Man X series returns! Play as Mega Man X – the powerful successor of classic fighting robot Mega Man – as he battles a variety of deadly bosses known as Mavericks in four hit titles. Mega Man X Legacy Collection includes the legendary 16-bit titles and the series' exciting foray into the 32-bit era: Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Mega Man X3, and Mega Man X4. The heroic robot grows stronger as he takes down Mavericks and steals their weapons, and can dash and wall jump making for a thrilling, fast-paced combat experience.
Mega Man X Legacy Collection comes with an armory of new features. Test your skills in the new X Challenge mode, which pits players against two deadly bosses in two-on-one battles. Explore a huge museum filled with rare production art, catalogs of classic merchandise, a playlist of nostalgic commercials, and more.
Categories in common with Mega Man X Legacy Collection: Action
22. Agarest: Generations of War
At the dawn of time, a terrible war raged between the forces of good and evil, ending in the destruction of the world of Agarest. After their victory, the Gods of Light unified the decaying bodies of the Gods of Darkness and created a new world.
Now, the forces of darkness are awakening once again…
• Choose the path of Darkness or Light through a truly epic story, spanning multiple generations
• Battle hundreds of different creatures using an array of character abilities, in a compelling and innovative turn-based combat system
• Build your ultimate army of warriors and master Extra Skills, Special Arts and Over Kills to defeat colossal enemies!
• Unite with your chosen heroine and use the “Soul Breed” system to shape the fate of the next generation of heroesAgarest: Generations of War - Exclusive game features!Agarest: Generations of War includes many unique features that cannot be found in any other Strategy Role Playing Game. Here's a summary of some of the best:
Extended Area is the "Linked Area" set for both your party and your enemies. Each character in the game has a uniquely shaped extended area. When a character's turn comes around, all other characters in the Extended Area of the character in play (and characters in the extended areas of those characters!) can combine in an extended attack. This allows you to chain your party's attacks together, allowing access to more Arts and huge Combos!
You can upgrade various Items and Equipment at the Blacksmith's Guild in two different ways:
By Enhancement: You can enhance equipment to a maximum of Level 5. Once an Item is enhanced to Level 5, you can convert the Item, changing it into something else. This process is irreversible and the original item is lost. Experimentation reveals some great new items!
Through Alchemy: Alchemy allows you to combine several items to create a single, more powerful piece of equipment. While you lose the items used in the alchemy, you gain a powerful new piece of equipment and permanent access to your new item in the Shop! Alchemy can create powerful new weapons and armour but occasionally a Smithing Accident will occur and the smith will create a different item than what you expected!
The "Soul Breed" system
Agarest takes place across 5 generations of heroes, starting with your first character, Leonhardt. During each generation you will build relationships with 3 different female party members, and at the end of each generation's story arc you must choose to marry one of the girls.
Your choice of marriage partner is restricted to girls who've grown fond of you over a particular generation. Your options are determined by your choices during conversations at certain points of the story.
The girl you choose as your wife - and the strength of their relationship with you - will determine the abilities of the main character in the next generation of the story. You'll have to experience multiple play throughs to see all of the character possibilities open to you! What heroes might you create?Free DLC includedBasic Pack - A basic package. It contains 1 each of Resurrect, Capture, and Resist Direction, 2 each of Heal and Refresh, and 5 Vessels of Life.
Offense-Defense Pack- Contains 1 Adaka, 1 Shield Sword, 1 Bird Eye, 1 Magic Frame, 1 Critical Hit, and 2 Seeds of Happiness.
Additional-Points Pack 1 - Contains 10,000G, 100PP, 250TP, and 500EP.
Recovery-Skill Pack - Contains 2 Light Heals, 2 Harvest Heals, and 2 Cure Alls, as well as 1 Prayer, 1 Gospel, and 1 Counter.
Flower Pack - Contains 1 Lucky Charm, 1 HP Up, 1 Resist Ailments, 1 Restore HP 15%, and 1 Restore AP++, as well as 2 Moonlight Flowers, and 3 Tree Spirit Souls.
General-Purpose Pack - Contains 1 Magic Blade, 1 Partisan, 1 Battle Frame, 1 Bracelet of Feicui, and 1 Item Drop Rate Up, as well as 2 Shiny Fangs, and 2 Advanced Heals.
Add-on Dungeon 1 - An add-on dungeon for generation 1. An uncharted adventure awaits you on the Holy Island of Erin!
Add-on Dungeon 2 - An add-on dungeon for generation 2. A new frontier waits to be explored along the Trum Coast!
Add-on Dungeon 3 - An add-on dungeon for generation 3. It's time to reunite with old friends at Magna Val!
Add-on Dungeon 4 - An add-on dungeon for generation 4. Embark on an exciting journey to the mysterious Tresor Island!
Add-on Dungeon 5 - An add-on dungeon for generation 5. Embark on one last adventure into the Deep Forest Naruvia!
Amateur-Breeder Pack - Contains 2 Mithril Beast Claws, 2 Large Mithril Claws+, 2 Big Beast Fangs+, and 2 Stardust Fangs+. This is the week to adore your dog.
The Role-model Pack - Contains 1 Langguth Sword, 1 S.O.C., and 1 Extra Frame. "Langguth Sword. A holy sword that shines with the sacred light of god." Wow, it couldn't be more perfect!
Ceremony Pack - Contains 1 Alfa Beld Spear, 1 Gate of Hell, and 1 Chaos Frame. These seem like something you use to open a portal to the netherworld, don't they? Be careful...
Elegant-Holiday Pack - Contains 1 Washer, 1 Man's Fist, and 1 Halper Scythe. Wash your dog with the Washer, equip yourself with the Man's Fist, and throw the Halper Scythe. Go fetch! This will add a little spice to your weekend--uh, no. Scythes aren't meant for throwing. That would be really dangerous. Seriously.
23. Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
Take in the trash...
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor is an anti-adventure game about picking up trash in an alien bazaar. Play as the Janitor, an Alaensee girlbeast with a municipally-subsidized trash incineration job and dreams of leaving the planet of Xabran's Rock far behind her.
Explore the Spaceport! Navigate the maze of alleyways, side streets, plazas, and bridges as you search for discarded items to burn. Investigate one of various entrances to the mysterious subterranean sewerdungeon, or climb the ominously symmetrical Ziggurat to get a better view of the urban landscape! If you pay attention and keep track of landmarks, you won't get lost... probably.
Embrace routine! Spend your days cleaning up litter, finding food, and testing your luck at lottoshrines scattered throughout the area. Daily tasks form the backbone of your life as the Janitor, providing structure and monotonous security in an uncertain world! Do not deviate from your routine. Pray, work, eat, sleep. Do not deviate from your routine.
Suffer the Curse! Stick your scentflaps where you shouldn't, and you may just walk away with an ancient cranial entity haunting your every waking moment! Consult local Necresses, pray to the Nine Goddesses, purchase ritual objects, and rub the giant sword to balance your personal luck favorably! Maybe that will make the whispering stop!
Embark on an anti-adventure! Find a middle ground between your life of menial drudgery and a culture of exciting quests and powerful heroes, and you might finally find a way off Xabran's Rock!
mild content warning for: gender dysphoria, catcalling, poverty, drug use
24. The Adventure Pals
The Adventure Pals is an action-packed platformer about friendship, exploration, and riding your giraffe. Mr. B is kidnapping old people and turning them into hot dogs! It's up to you and your best buddies to save the day. You'll leap, slash, and blast your way through increasingly madcap levels filled with traps, weird and wild enemies, treasure, and more. Along the way, you'll help a whale regain confidence, take a side in the battle between toast and dinosaur, travel to a legendary sunken city and decide the fate of a Pirate election. Explore the world on the back of your giraffe. Your travels take you across a huge land filled with zombie pirate cats, post-apocalyptic dinosaurs and hotdogs that poop explosive mines. Explore the mystical forests of Treevale, hike the haunted craters of the moon and dive into the depths of the ocean to find the lost city of Crablantis.
Inspired by classic platformers and cartoons alike, The Adventure Pals combines hilarious characters with rip-roaring platforming and combat. Level up to learn special abilities, throw bombs and whack things with your sword. Find cupcakes to unlock costumes and fill your scrap book up with secret stickers. The game is a mixture of lovingly handcrafted platformer levels, combat focused arenas and RPG-like locations with townsfolk who provide quests, items and other goodies for you to buy to aid you on your journey. Just like your favorite peanut butter and jelly sandwich, The Adventure pals is both nutty and sweet,with perhaps just a little crunch. It is lighthearted, goofy fun no matter what your age.
Game FeaturesExplore five distinct worlds, all with their own unique characters and quests.
Level up by defeating baddies to improve your health, stabbin', or rock-smashin'.
Gameplay that's easy to pick up, but ramps up the challenge as you go.
A fun and funny story with a bizarre but lovable cast and hilarious cartoon cutscenes.
Battle such dazzling, creative bosses as vegetables, breakfast, a tree, and more!
Play by yourself, or with a bestie in co-op mode.
Three words: Giraffe. Helicopter. Tongue.
This is you! One minute it’s your birthday, the next your Papa is being stolen from you right before your eyes! Thrust into the role of adventurer, when all you’d rather be doing is opening presents, you quickly realise that you are a natural at this baddie-bashing, grapple-swinging, toaster-popping, quest-completing, experience-leveling, treasure-seeking malarky. But will you be able to rescue your Papa and stop Mr B’s diabolical plans in time?
Sparkles The Giraffe
Friend. Philosopher. MENSA member. Giraffe. Sparkles has many talents beyond being a mere mount. Use her not-at-all-creepy helicopter-like tongue to slow and direct your fall, or her long neck to yank yourself to distant enemies for devastating combo finishers, or up to those hard-to-reach platforms to y’know... jump higher
When you need somebody sturdy you can lean on for support, call Mr. Rock, because, well... he's a literal rock. Maybe he's a bit of a smart-aleck, but don't take him for granite... you’ll discover he has some pretty awesome abilities to unlock as you adventure through the game
25. Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Garou: Mark of the Wolves (餓狼 MARK OF THE WOLVES, Garō Mark of the Wolves, "Hungry Wolf: Mark of the Wolves"), released as Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves on Dreamcast, is a 1999 fighting game produced by SNK, originally for the Neo Geo system. It is the eighth installment in the Fatal Fury series.
Experience the story of a small group of German soldiers sent to a small town to investigate strange activities. The task was supposed to be fast and easy. Instead, they would face the Unimaginable
Find out how they had to fail their country to save the world
Inspired by Contra, Metal Slug, Castle Crashers and all of those good old coop games
+Level up. Unlock new characters. Earn points. Purchase Weapons. Show off what you have
+Enter the Arena. Test your skill against challenging Fights
+Customize spawns for your own Arena
+Be a lone Hero or team up with friends and start having fun blasting
28. Strike Vector
"Strike Vector is gorgeous shooter with strong mechanics and lots of customisation"
7.7/10 – IGN
"it more than makes up for by being a gorgeous, intensely competitive experience that matches its aesthetic appeal with pure shooter satisfaction"
– 7.5/10 –destructoid
"Strike Vector does one thing - frantic multiplayer combat action - and does it really well" Luke Plunkett
"I do, however, know one thing for sure: Strike Vector The Videogame is unarguably stunning" Nathan Grayson
“Strike Vector est la petite bombe indépendante sans prétention que l’on ne voyait pas venir”
17/20 – jeuxvideo.com
“BELLISSIMO, Strike Vector è uno sparatutto indipendente adrenalinico, appagante e assolutamente spaziale. In tutti i sensi”
9.2/10 – IGN.it
"Amateur de sensations fortes, à vos souris. Si vous cherchiez du Quake en altitude, de l'instagib en vaisseau spatial, le titre qu'il vous faut est enfin dispo : ça s'appelle Strike Vector et c'est pour les joueurs hardcore dont l'estomac est bien accroché"
4/5 – gameblog.fr
Strike Vector is a Brutal aerial FPS that will see you test your skills online against other players in the tradition of Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament. The game offers an hardcore learning curve for those who don't fear to die a lot at first but who will get a massive rewarding feeling when they will master the game and dominate the battlefield.all New Features Will Be FreeRagequit Corporation will offer free downloadable content after the game release. We want to make sure that every person playing Strike Vector have access to the same content regardless of when they will get the game.gameplayWith a distinct old school feel, reminiscent to games such as Crimson Skies, Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament, Strike Vector will let you test your reflexes and skills against your friends. Team flight and mutual assistance is required to fulfill your missions but individual aiming and piloting skills are also mandatory.two Movement ModesYou fly the Vector, the lastest hyper-speed VTOL, highly customizable and manoeuvrable Jet fighter. Your enhanced version can instantly switch between 2 movement modes :
- Jet Mode: reach high-speed, intercept opponents and fast evade incoming projectiles.
- Stationary Mode: strafe in all directions with increased precision, hold and defend key locations.
This unique gameplay allow you to fight face to face with your enemies like classical FPS, or playing dog fighting.game ModesTargets to reach, positions to defend, enemy structures to destroy … Players may select among famous game modes such as deathmatch, team domination, team deathmatch, and Bounty Hunter! More game modes are coming soon!build Your Own vectorEquip your Vector in your own style with two differents weapons to get the edge on various situations or be a specialist by choosing the same weapon for each side of the craft. Hundreds of combinations are available, making your ship the only kind of his genre on the battlefield.
Depending on your weapons and perks choice, your playstyle will be different from another player, you create your own class :
- Fast and stealthy to capture positions and hide in massive structure to surprise your enemies.
- Heavy and powerful to defend strategic points or assault enemies defenses.
Customize your ship appearance among various type of skin decorations and put a gadget in your cockpit to make you feel like you are at home. A mach 3 home!varied EnvironmentsYou will play through gigantic flying structure like aerial oil platforms, slums, cities, factories, abandonned stations and much more and find many destructible objects like giant cargos or pressure vessels and use them to trap players in deadly explosions, block or open passages and fulfill your mission objectives.
Use your environment to avoid and escape homing missiles by adopting a risky flying style. Play the way you want with various game mode adapted for a 360° warfare
Eliminate every players in classic deathmatch, support your team in domination or the greedier and more...
STRIKE VECTOR FORUM : http://www.strikevector.net/forum/
STRIKE VECTOR OST : http://themaravers.bandcamp.com/
29. MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia)
The prestigious Gamicademi – a school of fading glory. To put it back in the spotlight, Blanc and friends decide to film a zombie flick on campus. All’s quiet on the set until real zombies start crawling out of the woodworks! Now they’ve got to send these zombies to detention in this hack ‘n’ slash or else be history!
- Fight off zombie hordes in 1080p with a two-person tag team and rack up crazy combos!
- Team up with up to 3 other friends in online Multiplay mode to take on multiplayer quests, with new quests updated daily!
- More characters join the battle with their own fighting styles, including Plutia, Peashy, Uzume, and a new playable character – Tamsoft!
- Dress to kill with customizable equipment, and accessories that can be put pretty much anywhere.
Categories in common with MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (Neptunia): Action
30. Digimon Masters Online
Digimon Masters Online is the latest MMO featuring the ever-popular Digimon franchise. This long awaited game will feature a deeper RPG experience, enhanced graphics and adrenaline-pumping real-time combat. Both new and long-time Digimon fans can now immerse themselves into this new epic adventure with their very own Digimons.What's a Digimon?
Digimon, short for Digital Monsters, is a globally popular Japanese media franchise featured in countless TV series/animes, mangas, video games, films, toys, collectible card games, etc. Digimons are creatures inhabiting in the Digital World, a virtual space created by humanity's various communication networks and their developers.
Digimons are raised by humans referred to as 'Tamers' and they go on thrilling adventures to defeat evil Digimons and human villains who strive to destroy the peace of the Digital World and the real world.
This world is located within the main host computer, Yggdrasil, and is controlled/managed by artificial intelligence.
All Digimons each possess unique artificial intelligence which allows them to think, judge and communicate.
As Digimons each grow from their youths to adult forms, they go through several steps of Digivolution (Digi-Egg - Rookie - Champion - Ultimate - Mega), to become more powerful and to survive.Game Features
- MMO-based real-time combat with enemies
- 100+ Mercenary Digimons
- Digimon Riding Modes
- Raid bosses, dungeons (Party Mode available)
- Digimon/accessories reinforcement system
- Up to 50 Maps and worlds (much more to come!)
- Guild system along with ranks and titles
- Friend system
- Trading system
- Achievement & titles
- Party system
- Costumes & avatars
31. Next Up Hero
So you think can slay all the monsters and win eternal glory, is that it? Bad news, hero. In the Spiral Shards, we can only send in one hero at a time to fight the Ceaseless Dirge. At some point, a flaming blue fireball, mech mortar rocket, or giant spike of doom is going to hit you in the face, and you’re going to die. That’s when the fun begins.
When you die, you’ll leave behind an Echo of your hero on the battlefield. The next hero in line will be able to resurrect your Echo as an AI battle companion. Take turns continuing each other’s games, fighting and dying with friends until you have an entire army of Echoes by your side. Everyone dies. Heroes continue.
Next Up Hero is a 2D action adventure driven by Community Continue. Next Up Hero is inspired by friends taking turns at the arcade to beat unfairly difficult games, and designed so beating a session is a shared victory and more fun than playing on your own.
Choose from nine heroes with an assortment of weapons and abilities to suit your playstyle, from swords and rocket launchers to laser turrets, bongo drums, and boomerangs. Coming this fall, Heroes who complete feats of greatness will gain entry into the Champions Trials, a monthly contest in which Digital Continue throws the hardest monsters they have at you.
Developed with community feedback, Digital Continue will incorporate community ideas to improve characters, gameplay, weapons, attacks, and enemy types for the final game.
Next Up Hero is the first game from Digital Continue, founded by Joe Tringali, the co-founder of 5TH Cell, creators of Scribblenauts, Lock’s Quest and Drawn to Life.
- Community Continue - Engage in a cutting edge style of cooperative play, Community Continue, where beating community sessions is a shared achievement, and more fun than playing on your own.
- Champions Trials - Heroes who complete feats of greatness will gain entry into the Champions Trials, a monthly contest in which Digital Continue throws the toughest challenge they have at you in specially-designed levels. Work together with the community to solve puzzles, defeat challenging enemies, and unlock new rewards. You will probably die.
- Spotlight Sessions and Leaderboards - Compete with the community in daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards! Play in sessions with your favorite streamers, or join celebrities in exclusive VIP sessions!
- Customized Heroes - Defeat monsters and steal their abilities. Combine monster attacks, character skins, and Ancient abilities for thousands of deadly potential loadouts!
- Choose Your Own Achievement - Customize your next goal using a Mad Lib style journal system. Complete those goals to earn the Grand Tokens necessary to gain entry into the deadly Champions Trials.
Logitech RumblePad™ 2
Logitech™ Dual Action™
Microsoft® Xbox® 360 Controller for Windows® (Wired)
Microsoft® Xbox® One Controller (Wired)
Microsoft® Xbox® One Elite Controller
PDP Rock Candy
SONY® PS4 DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller (Wired)
32. Epic Clicker Journey
Experience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
33. Them's Fightin' Herds
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D Fighting game featuring a cast of 4-legged combatants! Beneath the cute and cuddly surface designed by acclaimed cartoon producer and developer Lauren Faust, a serious and mechanically deep, GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
As an additional thank you to Skullgirls and their playerbase for supporting us by letting us use the Z-engine via their crowdfund goals, owners of Skullgirls on Steam get an additional discount when purchasing the game. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The full main story will be delivered (FOR FREE) in regularly released episodes after Full release launch, focusing mostly on one character each, along with many unique unlockables, target mode courses and hidden fight scenarios.GAME FEATURES
- Visual Pixel Lobby: Online multiplayer lobby system uses the same style of overworld as Story Mode to allow all players to explore (read: goof around in) locations within the world of Foenum with other players. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items you collect through Story Mode AND Multiplayer PVP/PVE gameplay!
- Dynamic Music System: Rockin’ character themes that adapt in the heat of the battle makes every fight a treat to the players AND the spectators.
- GGPO powered netplay for the smoothest possible fighting game experience.
- More fighters are on the way, introducing more playstyles to the roster! Each fighter DLC release will include additional unlockable cosmetics, modes and character specific story mode expansions.
- 4-button Fighting: A-Light, B-Medium, C-Heavy, D-Magic.
- Magic System: Emphasize your character’s special abilities through a dedicated button and a unique resource.
- Juggle Decay: Opponents become gradually heavier during a combo, but ONLY after the juggle decay bar is filled. This manages combo length without imposing a hard limit. In addition, filling the juggle decay bar prevents standing infinites by removing the opponent's ability to remain standing for the rest of that combo.
- Enhanced Super Attack: Spend an additional meter to add utility to your main super attack with effects that stay true to the characters’ unique personalities and talents!
34. Crash Drive 2
Get ready for ridiculous fun in this multiplayer free-roaming stunting game. Drive a bus, tank or monster truck, speed across huge open worlds and participate in random events. Stunt across outrageous maps packed with plenty of bizarre terrain for an intense experience. Collect coins, level up your ride, and WIN the offroad race. Crash Drive 2 will drive you mad!
Crash Drive 2 features include:
- 4 vast open worlds to explore; Can you find all the secret areas…?
- 6 random competitive events: Coin Collect, King of the Crown, Race, Tag, Stunt and Find the Ring
- RPG-inspired car-leveling system; 35 unique upgradable vehicles to unlock
- 5 devastating customizable tanks in a special tank battle game mode; Destroy your opponents’ tanks and level up your Battle rating
- Team up with your friends: Every purchase grants an extra copy that you can gift a friend!
- Cross platform multiplayer and single-player (PC & mobile): No matter which platform you play on, you can always play with your buddies or take on the AI
Crash Drive 2 is best played with friends. In order to have the best experience, we’re rewarding every buyer with the following; when purchasing this game an extra Crash Drive 2 copy is added to your steam inventory to gift to a friend for free! Please review the following guide for instructions on how to do so: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448954967
We at M2H love games with a lot of freedom. It’s no surprise that this is the very core of Crash Drive 2. Drive around freely and explore the open world at your leisure. Find the best areas to score points, discover secret areas and search for the shady dealer.
Random events offer fun challenges to any player that wishes to participate. This allows you to
unlock new levels and earn cash to buy new cars.
These random events include:
- Coin Collect: Coins fall from the sky: pickup the most valuable coins!
- King of the Crown: Hold the crown for 60 seconds while other players try to steal it. Guaranteed adrenaline rushes when 7 players are on your tail trying to crash into you.
- Race: Be the first to finish on various racing tracks.
- Tag: Tag the most objects by claiming them via stunts. Make sure you score enough points otherwise someone else can steal your tag.
- Stunt: Score the most points in a limited time, discover the best places to stunt.
- Find the Ring: Be the first to pass through a specific ring.
When starting a game of Crash Drive 2 you will be automatically matched while playing. This guarantees populated matches and saving you the hassle of finding an active match. All game “rooms” reserve extra friend slots (10 players per game) so that your friends can ALWAYS join you through the Steam friend join feature.
Whenever an online connection is not available, the game smoothly transitions into a fully playable singleplayer version. Connectivity is never a problem!
Ready for a car RPG leveling system that we’ve gone crazy?!
Every car has four statistics: top speed, nitro, acceleration and grip. By using nitro, you increase this car’s nitro capacity, by driving at top speed you increase your top speed...you get the drift? When a car has all of it’s four statistics raised to 10/10, you will gain an overall level which allows you to buy a new car and earns you prestige on the in-game scoreboard and the Steam leaderboard.
Since the tank is such a popular vehicle in the main game modes, we decided to dedicate one entire game mode to it. In CD2: Tank Battles you choose one of five unique tanks and strive to dominate the arena. Shoot or bump opponents off this sky arena to score points, extra points are awarded for special achievements such as multi kills, revenge, air shots and so on.
When playing this game mode offline, bots(A.I.) will fill the opponent slots. This way the singleplayer is also fully playable.
Crash Drive 2 originally started as a tablet game. The following features set the Steam version apart from the original:
- The steam version does not have advertisements nor "in-app" purchases
- A big starting cash boost of 200,000 extra cash (would’ve cost over $5 in the original tablet game)
- Optimized for PC, Mac and Linux; better graphics, performance and controller support
- Further fixes and small tweaks to the game
- Steam integration (including friend joining, achievements and leaderboard)
- Includes a free giftable copy of the game to share with a friend
- Cross Platform multiplayer between PC,WEB and Mobile/Tablet
35. Magical Battle Festa
In the near future, humanity has discovered a new element in their search for renewable energy: Magicore. Using "cauldrons" to refine the element, humans successfully create magic, and mages are born.
All is not well, though. As magic becomes more widespread, new creatures dubbed 'spectres' begin to appear. In hopes of training mages to fight spectres and form an army of Holy Mages, TEOS, the ruling magic agency, hosts a high stakes tournament: The Magical Battle Festa.GameplayMagical Battle Festa is an arena-based fighting game with support for up to 4 players. Use devastating combos, special moves and incredible super moves to pummel your foes into submission. Easy to learn but challenging to master, Magical Battle Festa relies on your ability to dodge enemy attacks and use your attacks at the right time without sapping all your mana.Key Features
- Gain the edge in battle by using the magibots that follow you into battle. Order them into formations to give you higher attack, higher defense, and more! Proper use of both your magical abilities and your magibots are the key to victory.
- Play intimate 1v1 matches arena matches against talented opponents, or take the game to the next level with four player. Play in teams or against unfair odds to test your skills. The sky's the limit when magic is involved.
- Choose from a wealth of unique characters, each with their own attacks, weapons and special moves.
- An all-star voice cast, including voice talent from all over the anime industry.
- Zoom around the arena to avoid fire or make subtle sway movements to dodge attacks without ever giving up ground.
Neoverse is a beautiful, fantastic game consisting of adventures with thrilling challenges. It is a strategic, action, rogue-lite, deck building game that will test the player’s skill. Start an adventure with unique heroes to save the world along various timelines.“Be the savior of Neoverse”
- 3 amazing characters, all with their own unique characteristics
- 300 strategic cards and more than 100 skills
- Over 70 types of monsters with different patterns
- A never-ending continuation of unlimited possibilities
- Transcend difficulty settings for the more challenge-driven players
- Different combinations created using new cards each time you play
- Future destinations that change each time choices are made
- Plots and enemies that leap across the past, the future, and legendary tales
- Charismatic protagonists with unique actions
- Auto-draw system when cards are remaining
- Different skill combinations based on the character
37. Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
Side-scrolling RTS is back! Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawaramageddon lets you command the Vikings, Demons, and Persian armies. You can take on the campaign or face off against other players in online multiplayer and challenge your friends in custom battles!
Gather gold and mana, send out armies, and support your forces with a wide arsenal of magical spells - all from a side-scrolling perspective. That doesn’t mean Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon is easy to master: only the most cunning of Chiefs can lead their side to victory! Think you're ready to face the hordes of evil? Prove it in online matchmaking!
- Fresh gameplay - Offering a unique and action-packed take on the strategy genre, this game packs a punch!
- Online Multiplayer - Command your armies, adapt to your opponents, and execute your perfected counter-strategies! Take on the world in online 1v1 multiplayer and climb the leaderboards!
- Extensive single-player campaign - Follow the adventures of Redbeard the Viking fighting as he travels from the Persian deserts to the depths of hell!
- All across the world - Face off while commanding the Viking legion, an army of carpet-riding Persians, or brutish Demons! Each faction features unique tech trees with units, spells, and resource-mechanics!
- Build it your way! - Use the Custom Army feature to conscript an army consisting of your favorite units and spells, and pit them against your friends in a custom game!
- Up for a challenge? - Think you got what it takes? Every campaign mission features a time challenge and bonus objective that will force you to try out new strategies and think on your feet.
- Enlist mighty champions - A wise man once said "When the going gets tough, buy hero units!" Not only do these super units pack a mighty punch on the battlefield, each one of them also offers their own special ability!
- Play while matchmaking - Nobody likes waiting, so we made sure you never have to! You can enter matchmaking while battling it out against the AI in Skirmish or going for a high score in the minigames, and will return to where you left off when your multiplayer match has ended.
Don't own Scoop yet? We'll unlock him for you! He's a great hero to get started with, so jump into the battlefields of tomorrow when you need a change of pace!
Helgø is the brother of Helga, the Viking hero unit. He has traveled the nine realms all by himself and gathered many powerful relics during his travels... but the stracciatella ice cream still eludes him!
Helgø Scoop will be available in Awesomenauts after Swords & Soldiers II Shawarmageddon has launched on Steam!
38. FOX n FORESTS
FOX n FORESTS is a 2D action platformer with RPG elements inspired by the glorious days of 16-bit! Switch between various seasons on the fly, shoot and slash with your magic melee crossbow and snatch valuable loot to unveil the mystery of the 5th seasons. A thrilling pixel art fable with rewarding super secrets, screen filling bosses and thriving exploration. This is 16-bit how you remember it!5 SEASONS!Switch between various seasons to explore new areas, outfox enemies and uncover amazing secrets.MAGIC MELEE CROSSBOW!Wield a weapon like no other to shoot, slash, slide and switch seasons.FOXTASTIC FABLE!Help Rick the Fox uncover the mystery of the 5th season and bring back justice to the forests and its inhabitants.RETROTAINMENT!16-bit how you remember it with gorgeous pixel art and a catchy chiptunes soundtrack.ACTION PLATFORMER!A thrilling adventure with engaging RPG elements, clever puzzles and pixel perfect platforming.
39. Max Gentlemen
Max Gentlemen is an arcade-style extreme manners simulator about stacking hats, inspired by a spam email for male enhancement.
- Hat stacking old timey arcade action
- Over 39 hats to collect
- Cross-platform local multiplayer
- Extra characters, levels and modes
- Online leaderboards
Challenge your friends. Prove once and for all who is the most gentlemanly. Seriously though, 2 player is super fun.
Max Gentlemen is a FREE game but if you want to support us, there are a variety of extra characters, hats and levels to buy. More updates to come!
40. Regular Human Basketball
Regular Human Basketball is the multiplayer party-starter that has your team wrestling to control your giant mechanical death machine. Yelling orders, flipping switches, and shootin' hoops in a post-apocalyptic basketball showdown.
Work together to control the human.
- Play a 1 on 1 match, or bring in friends to help out.
- Initiate your magnet to grab the ball, while a buddy rotates it all into position.
- Invade your opponents mech and disable their thrusters while they try to chase you out.
Online or Splitscreen Multiplayer for 2 or more ballers.
- Add steam friends to your party to battle each other, and challenge other teams online. (*requires non-private steam community profile)
- Support for a huge number of controllers for local play.
- Can you achieve harmonious dunking with 10 players all pressing buttons and yelling orders?
State of the art basketball simulation
- Six titanic arenas to dunk in.
- Advanced player face generator with all the latest parts, like LEFT_EYEBROW_42B!
- Realistic basketball commentary from real human commentators.
- A pumping 80s hip-hop soundtrack that’ll have you waving your arms in the air like you just don’t exhibit the human ability to care!
Lifelike physics simulates over 4 human emotions.
Physics in video games are always perfect, and this is no exception. Yelling, confusion and flipping upside-down will be things of the past, as you guide your human to the perfect dunk with pinpoint precision. No flailing, flopping and falling out only to be accidentally squished buy your well-meaning buddy here!
Michael Jordan once called basketball "The Sport of Kings". That was shortly before someone accidentally turned off his magnet mid-dunk and he crashed to the floor upside down with legs flailing and boosters rotating the wrong way. Poor Michael, he sustained serious chassis damage.
41. Wild Guns Reloaded
Wild Guns Reloaded is a fast-paced arcade-style shooter, mixing the Wild West with steampunk. Play as Clint, Annie, Doris, or Bullet the dog with his sentry drone. Grab some friends and play together for some four player action! Each character can jump, dive, and roll to get out of the way of the barrage of bullets enemies let fly – or shoot them down with their own gun!
• Two new characters, each with their own weapons and tactics!
• Up to 4 players and Online Rankings!
• Classic and NEW Stages!
• NEW Boss Enemies and Special Weapons!
Categories in common with Wild Guns Reloaded: Action
42. Beasts Battle 2
Beasts Battle 2 is a turn-based strategy game in which you assemble an army and fight hordes of enemies. Peace in a fantasy kingdom has been shattered by the return of the Necromancer – a creature of darkness that wishes to enslave all living beings. Assemble the best warriors from all over the kingdom and achieve victory in an epic conflict.
In the Beasts Battle world, you travel alongside the princess of the kingdom, exploring new lands and fighting a variety of opponents, some of which may decide to join your army. Every creature possesses special skills, opening up opportunities for various battle tactics.
• An exciting campaign plot that takes you through varied areas
• Turn-based combat system
• Over 20 varied characters that can be upgraded.
• Hero leveling and skill tree
• Numerous artifacts with unique properties and a spellbook
• Highly detailed character models and game locations
• Bonus quests, dungeons and endless arenas
43. Woodle Tree 2: Worlds
Woodle Tree 2: Worlds is an open world platformer/adventure videogame.
You'll assume the role of the son of the last hero who saved the world in the first game. This time the forces of evil are taking over the Wood Lands with a black substance that is absorbing energy and life from the living creatures!
Will you be able to take over this enormous new evil force?
Features of the game:
- Open World platforming levels! A new super vast world to explore.
- Co-op local mode up to 4 players! Save the world with 3 of your friends
- New moves! You'll be able to perform a double jump and gliding moves thanks to your new leaf. You'll even be able to gather water for the dying plants.
- New items and customizable to unlock for Woodle and his house (furnishings, weapons, masks etc)
- MMO mode, explore the Wood Lands with friends from all over the world! To enter MMO mode, touch the statue at the center of the plaza.
44. Bit Heroes
Explore a vast new MMORPG world inspired by your favorite pixellated dungeon crawlers.
Bit Heroes captures that charm and nostalgia of your favorite RPGs, delivering them seamlessly to your computer.
Collect and craft thousands of pieces of loot to increase your power. Build your team by capturing monsters and bosses to fight at your side in old school, turn-based combat. Prove you’re the mightiest hero in the land by competing in the PvP arena, Raids, and weekly events for awesome prizes! Take your most powerful friends and guildmates along to battle at your side!
- Retro dungeon crawling adventure!
- Participate in rotating competitive events, including PvP, Guild vs. Guild, Gauntlets, Trials, Invasions, and more!
- Five vast zones with over 60 randomly-generated levels and raids.
- Thousands of mix and match pieces of loot to upgrade, craft, and recycle.
- Capture and evolve over 100 creatures to fight by your side! (including powerful bosses).
- Equip fantastic pets such as floating pizza, tiny unicorns, and more!
- Team up with friends to tackle ultra-difficult dungeons to find great treasure!
- Level up your guild to unlock a special shop with powerful bonuses.
- Share stories and swap strategies with World Chat and Guild chat.
- Original chiptunes soundtrack that sounds like it was ripped straight from a NES cartridge.
45. Way of the Passive Fist
A mysterious figure known only as the Wanderer travels across the distant planet of Zircon V, a once prosperous mining colony that is now on the brink of destruction in the face of its dying star. By using the Passive Fist technique, the Wanderer can outlast any foe by deflecting their attacks and draining their stamina. With colonists disappearing and maniacs running wild, the Wanderer must stand firm, stay calm and fight for answers in this unique modern brawler!Gameplay Features
- Timing & Rhythm Based CombatClassic brawler action flipped on its head! Study your enemies' patterns and nullify their attacks with perfectly timed parries and dodges and let your enemies defeat themselves
- Build Combos & Unleash Super AttacksFill your super meter with consecutive parries and dodges and spend it to destroy all who stand in your way
- Create Your Own Difficulty SettingAdjust gameplay settings to customize your own challenge level with its own unique name
- Fully Remappable ControlsSet any action to any button! With fully remappable controls you can use a controller one-handed (left hand or right hand), you can play on controller with just the use of sticks (no buttons) or play on keyboard. You have the freedom to play your way!
- Level Up!Earn medals and XP from fights to earn upgrades and unlock new abilities
- Story & Arcade Modes Play through the Story Mode and take a stance against tyranny on Zircon V. Then, challenge yourself with the Arcade Mode and play through the whole game with limited lives to prove your mastery of the Passive Fist!
46. Lost Sea
After a freak storm over the Atlantic, you find yourself stranded on the shores of a mysterious island. Do you have what it takes to escape the Lost Sea?
Lost Sea is an action-adventure game set inside the Bermuda Triangle. Recruit a crew of survivors who can help you explore the hazardous islands as you hunt for the artifacts needed to navigate the Lost Sea.
- Explore millions of procedurally generated islands.
- Encounter an array of deadly traps and dangerous critters.
- Recruit from a large cast of stranded with their own traits.
- Challenging gameplay and permadeath for you and your crew.
- Unlock powerful new player abilities and special moves.
- Discover useful items that will help you survive.
- Buy valuable ship upgrades that will assist you in your journey.
47. All Zombies Must Die!: Scorepocalypse
Step into the sturdy boots of McJagger and take on an army of the undead! In the standalone spin-off to All Zombies Must Die!, the only thing that really matters is your score. Build your multiplier and rack up as many kills as possible to become the best zombie-slayer in Deadhill; to that end, your mission remains the same: all zombies must die.
As well infesting familiar locations such as Town Square, Shopping Mall and Surburbia, the undead have ambled their way into all new areas of Deadhill: the Military Base and Graveyard. In their bid to turn the world into a race of shuffling corpses, the zombies have stepped things up a gear for Scorepocalypse. McJagger will have to take on three new flavours of the undead: Soldier, Necro and Ghost. Our stoic hero shouldn’t be too concerned, however, there are two new weapons to help send the shufflers packing: Mini-gun and Rocket Launcher. Your score is based on a combination of two multipliers, one of which increases as you complete quests that appear organically as you play, and the other based on how many environmental modifiers you’ve managed to apply to the undead. Use fire, shock, sonic and radiation – and the environments themselves - to your full advantage, and get the highest score possible!
48. Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Dungeons the Eye of Draconus is a early 90’s arcade style, one to three player, comedy, retro brawler, with both local and online multiplayer support, complete with mounts; multiple attacks, and varied gameplay, all reminiscent of Battle Toads, Golden Axe and TMNT Arcade.
With a variety of enemies filling every stage, boredom is kept at bay as you and your friends battle through a bizarre fantasy world. A hilarious story, complete with cut scenes and fully voiced dialogue sequences.
Join Gleobryn the cleric, Rose the thief and Bolax the barbarian as they journey through ancient mountains, fight primitive Kobolds, raid an orkish fraternity and deal with all kinds of crazy characters in, "Dungeons the Eye of Draconus".
•1-3 player online / local co-op
•Hand Painted Backgrounds
•Fluid Sprite Animation
•Fire Breathing Chicken
•Configurable keyboard and 360 controller support
•Un-lockable Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges
49. Creepy Road
When everything goes insane and the world falls apart, a man must take up arms to protect his loved ones. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, and try not to succumb to the madness that awaits you!HUGE BOSSES
Don't let their size scare you! Observe their fighting style, find a weak spot and show no mercy when you finally get your chance to attack. Go get ‘em, Flint!CRAZY WEAPONS
Ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies. The choice is up to you!BEAUTIFULLY HAND-DRAWN GRAPHICS
For Creepy Road, we have created a truly mad world with over 30 original kinds of funny and furious enemies, from animals and birds to psychos. Most of them have their own original attacks too. Just try to defeat them all! All the locations contain original hand-drawn graphics, and each one has unique details, objects, and a memorable atmosphere. All the characters and locations were painstakingly designed with a great love of details!Main character
Flint Trucker is a good guy with a rich inner life. Maybe he’s read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, perhaps he likes to listen to Tchaikovsky, and it’s possible he even goes to Dali's artwork for inspiration... He’s mysterious... but one thing’s for certain, he loves to destroy all who dare to stand in his way!Music
Each location in Creepy Road is accompanied by an original musical theme, helping players immerse themselves in the atmosphere of what is happening and setting the rhythm of gameplay. The game contains more than 15 original musical tracks.
50. Game Type
Help Hoodie Girl fight the evil MediaBall's inane advertisements and get a new high score!
A game in two parts: First, brave your way through a confusing maze of menus, then take to the air as the indefatigable "Hoodie Girl" and blast sentient advertisements into cold, hard cash!
- Loop-tastic speed insanity! Every time you beat a level, the game speed increases!
- Time Pulse gameplay -- Slow down time and turn enemy bullets into score drops!
- 2-Player local co-op
- Weekly Leaderboard! Show up often + Show Off your play skills!
- Brand new Steam Achievements!
- Based on a true story*!
*Plus slight embellishments
==== WAIT, WHAT IS THIS? ====
Okay, so the actual shoot-em up plays like this:
It's an infinitely looping, high score game.
This is not a regular shooter, the level structure is not like R-Type or Ikaruga or Dodonpachi or most shmups. There is only *one level*, but it keeps changing with each loop.
The crazy part is, every time you beat the level, the *speed of the game* increases. It gets quite challenging by loop 5, and incredibly difficulty by loop 8.
To help out, there's a powerup called 'Time Pulse', in limited quantity. It slows down time temporarily, and if you shoot the enemy bullets during this time, you zap them into cash. And for every so-many bullets you destroy like this, you get a new Time Pulse! It's good to get you out of a jam, and man does it get tough later on.
Once you understand the flow of the loops, you'll know when the best time to spend your Time Pulse, and you'll start to figure out how to chain them, earn more, to get further.