The best games like Candleman are:
- arrow_rightMass Effect
- arrow_rightBioShock 2
100 Best Games Like Candleman:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (34)
- PlayStation 4 (40)
- iOS (18)
- Android (11)
- macOS (60)
- Linux (37)
- Nintendo Switch (22)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (28)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (23)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (5)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (4)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA 32X (1)
A Challenging and Fun Platformer
Story of a Father who is in search of his son who has fallen in a cave. Story involves three worlds (1)Cave (2)Spooky (3)Jungle. You play as Father and fight with monsters,ghosts and deadly animals to save your son and the game also includes epic boss battles.This game has also local multiplayer which can be played upto four players.Features
Steam Trading Cards
Story Rich Single Player
Many Dangerous Enemies
Epic Boss Battles
Seven Local Multiplayer Modes
50+ Multiplayer Maps
Many Hours Of Fun
There are seven multiplayer modes in fallen.Each mode contain its own unique maps.Multiplayer modes
3.last Man standing
4.king Of the Hill
7.pick That Pumpkin
2. Mass Effect
Mass Effect was the very start of the trilogy about Commander Shepard in his journey to save the universe from Reapers - an old civilisation that wants to kill every possible rational being in order to prevail any wars. You play as Shepard. With flexible backstory and different classes you travel to Eden Prime with Captain Anderson and Nihlus Kryik, you and your team must discover the mystery behind the attack on the human colony. In the process, it is revealed that another Spectre, Saron, has become rogue and escapes the planet to awoke Reapers and start a full-scale war with the galaxy.
For BioWare, third-person shooters with tactical elements is a very common genre. Four different weapons - automatic rifle, shotgun, pistol and sniper rifle can be obtained through the game with better characteristics. Also, you can level up your protagonist and his squad to gain better stats and new skills. Dialogue panel is simple yet efficient - you choose the style of your approach and build a reputation of a hero or a renegade. With this options in hand, you can build your own story as Commander Shepard in saving the Milky Way Galaxy.
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
4. BioShock 2
The second game returns us to the city of Rapture, on the New Year’s Eve, but this time player takes control of Subject Delta, Big Daddy, that’s been separated from his little sister and has been forced to shoot himself 2 years before the events of the first game took place. And after his awakening 10 years later, players will help to save the last sane citizens of Rapture. As seen in the previous game, the player will have access to new weapons, unique to Big Daddies, power drill and a rivet gun, alongside an array of plasmids, Tonics, and guns. Now players will be able not only save Little Sisters from other Big Daddies, and then either harvest ADAM directly, or protect them while they collect ADAM for their new guardian. Bioshock introduces a new enemy type, Big Sisters, which are extremely agile and fast versions of Big Daddies. Newly added multiplayer brings several never seen formats to the series. Aside from expected Deathmatches, the game added story-driven mode Fall of Rapture.
Transistor is a cyberpunk game that uses isometric point-of-view as its primary mechanic. Following the story of Red, she discovers a body of an unknown man with a sword in his chest called Transistor. Sword has possessed the mind and voice of its previous owner and now able to speak with Red, navigating her in a city called Cloudbank, as the Process attacked the city and still searches for Red to kill her and return the sword back to them for unknown reasons.
Despite having real-time battles, Red can freeze the time with her ability called Turn that draws her action bar. Until it is fully restored, no abilities can be used if only you don't have the upgrades. As an addition, Red can retrieve Functions from her fallen enemies - new powers for her weapon with a passive, persistent effect or other. Beautiful design and interesting lore give this game a unique atmosphere being doubled by the soundtrack, done by Darren Korb.
• An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
• Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
• Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
• Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
• Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
• 'Recursion' option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
• Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
Braid is a traditional platform game with puzzle solving. The story follows the main character Tim on his way through twisted 2D levels. According to the storyline, Tim’s aim is to rescue the princess from a monster. In the course of the completion, players will be able to get some additional information about the protagonist’s relationship with the princess. Players control the protagonist as he climbs platforms, jumps on the enemies to defeat them and to collect keys to hidden quests and mosaic parts. Players have to lead Tim through 6 worlds, each based on an intriguing time mechanic, as Tim features the ability to rewind the original pace of time. For example, Time and Forgiveness world allows respawning Tim after his death by switching time back. To attend the last level, Tim must assemble the mosaic. The story ends in the world simply called “1”, where time flows in reverse and returns to the normal pace by rewinding. The last room of the final world contains Tim’s meeting with the princess, but, due to the time pace turned back, players face some unpredictable twists of the plot.
Abzu is a classic adventure game, the action of which unfolds in the endless ocean. The protagonist is a female diver, wakes up alone drifting on the ocean surface.
The main gameplay is aimed at exploring the surrounding world: the main character finds the ruins and traces of an ancient civilization that existed in symbiosis with the world's ocean. The outside world reacts to the player's actions and changes under his/her influence. However, it will not only be necessary to explore the underwater world: ground fragments also come into play in the game. Despite the simplicity and serenity of the game, there are dangers in the form of sea predators.
The story is told without a single word and the silence only helps to create a unique atmosphere of peace and tranquillity that reigns in the world of the game. The mosaic of the game setting is completed by the implementation of the game camera and the opportunity to look at the world through the eyes of fish - you need to enter the meditation mode for this.
Brawlhalla is a free-to-play fighting game with platformer elements. You pick a character from 39 available heroes (this amount is increasing with new updates) and try to knock your opponent off the stage. The controls are simple to make the game easy to master. Every character has two weapons and also can use boosts that drop on the stage. They also have such characteristics as Strength, Dexterity, Defense, and Speed that determine their combat style and can be slightly modified.
Brawlhalla supports online and local multiplayer and cooperative along with multiple modes where you can test your skills and increase the rank. Except for 1v1 duels and different team matches, you can take part in huge arena battles with multiple opponents. Some stages consist of several platforms that can change their position during the fight. Moreover, Brawlhalla holds numerous competitions and tournaments all over the world with money prizes.
9. Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist
Dr. Langeskov is a single-player first-person exploration game. It’s a short story, and a linear experience, that attempts to show, what it might be like, to not be a center of a story driven game. Players are led to believe, that they are to embark on a great heist in a mansion with tigers and emeralds involved, but there’s a catch. They WILL play the actual game, but at the moment there’s another player going through the heist, and narrator, voiced by the comedian Simon Amstell, asks the actual player has to wait for their turn. Or help the narrator with some minor tasks, because the entire staff seems to be on strike.
Massively story driven, Dr. Langescov allows really minor interactions, but it’s to be expected from the small complimentary game by the designer of Stanley Parable. Players will be shown the backstage and preparations, that are made in order for people to experience the heist and all inner workings of seemingly interactive experience.
Categories in common with Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist: Indie
10. Victor Vran
Victor Vran is an isometric action-RPG, set in a fictional town, where the player’s character must hunt demons and other vile creatures and rid the world of darkness.
The gameplay despite being similar to other games in the hack’n’slash genre features unique elements based on player’s reaction. Dodging bullets and moving around hordes of enemies can be tricky, but the game emphasizes that the main way to achieve is not just spamming two skills, but employing techniques and developing character’s abilities in the way that would be comfortable to the player. The different loot system helps the character in his journey, as various weapons have their unique abilities, and often improves character’s skills.
The game’s art style is highly reminiscent of Dracula movies and other vampire-based stories. The grim locations and fearsome enemies leave a mark on any player, and the soundtrack of the game also adds to the overall mood of evil lingering in the dark.
11. Ether One
A walking simulator or first-person adventure game from the independent British studio White Paper Games, for which the project became a debut. According to the developers, the game explores the fragility of the human mind.
The player takes control of the nameless hero who works as Restorer as an employee of the futuristic memorial recovery company Ether Institute of Telepathic Medicine., Whose task is to investigate the thoughts of a woman named Jean Thompson with a diagnosis of dementia. The restorer can project himself into one's mind. The game has puzzles, the essence of which is to reconstruct the memories of a woman. The narrative assumes several variants of the development of events so that each new passage can surprise those already familiar with the game.
The game was released on the PlayStation 4 and PC. On computers twice: in addition to the original release, in 2015 Redux version of the game was released.
12. Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded
Russia is in a midst of Civil War. Both the front line and Ural River splits the village Backwoods in two. One part of the village is somehow controlled by the brave Red Army division headed by Chapaev. Remnants of the cowardly Whites are still comfortably stationed on the other side.
Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and his fellow aide Petka wake up to find themselves in a bad hangover and in a worse mood. They realize that someone has stolen the Red banner from the HQ. Our heroes are totally depressed with such a misfortune, just like every decent Red army fighters should be.
This unbearable offense leaves them no choice but to sneak into the enemy territory and to retrieve the precious banner.
Although it's not the end of the story yet! Somewhere on the moon, legions of alien invaders prepare to conquer Earth. But could such a little thing really give a scare to the Red Army heroes?
• Incredibly lush new high-res hand-painted graphics!
• The beginning of the epic and captivate adventures of beloved characters.
• Breathtaking story
• Enormous amount of puzzles to solve
• Hilarious gags
Categories in common with Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded: Adventure
13. Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Teleglitch: Die More Edition is a roguelike top-down shooter with retro pixel graphics. Featuring procedurally generated maps that change with each play through, you will never experience the same facility twice. Clutch your gun, walk down the dark corridors and enter each new room hoping those last few rounds of ammunition will be enough. Feel the anxiety, the paranoia and the sheer terror of Teleglitch.Key Features
- Over 20 types of enemies to combat
- More than 40 types of weapons and items
- 10 levels that radically change their structure every time you play
- 10+ hours of play time (it gets harder the further you get)
- Detailed database with full dossiers of each monster
- Scavenge random equipment to craft new and deadly gear like The Can Gun (empty can + nails + explosives)
- A sinister narrative filled with greedy military corporations covert experiments
- The risk of permanent death creates an atmosphere of fear and dread
The Die More Edition features:
- 5 bonus levels
- Additional items and weapons
- Upgraded and more deadly enemy AI
- Expanded dossiers and lore content
14. Spiral Knights
Spiral Knights is a massive online RPG developed by Three Rings Design.
The Spiral Knights awaken in an unknown world with their spaceship severely damaged. They take a break in the town of Haven and set out on their new mission. The Knights have to get deeper under the world's surface into a maze known as Clockworks. This giant complex is full of clock-like mechanisms and contains parts of other worlds within it which makes it a haven for terrible monsters. The Clockworks constantly rearranges itself. Those who shall get to the center of the maze unravels the mystery of the maze's creators, and its purpose.
Spiral Knights is a top-down game which was heavily influenced by the first installments of The Legend Of Zelda series. You control one knight who has do face groups of enemies, avoid traps and solve puzzles. The option of cooperative play is also available for the players.
While resting from battles and exploration, the knights gather in the city known as Haven. The Players can talk to each other there, trade, upgrade their equipment or buy something new. You can also start or join a guild. With the game being entirely free-to-play, the in-game currency can be bought for real money.
Two currencies are present in the game: Energy and Crowns. Energy can be exchanged for currency or used for the in-game activities, while Crowns are used for loot. Real money is often used to buy promotional costumes or other items.
Categories in common with Spiral Knights: Massively Multiplayer
15. Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
The game is a mixture of 2D shooter and puzzle genres developed by Shadow Planet Production and released by Microsoft Studios for its Xbox360 console. As part of the HumbleBundle pack, a soundtrack for the game is available, which was released separately. The game began to be developed in 2007. It took four years to build the first demo version for the Penny Arcade Expo. The action of the game is developed on a distant planet and includes the exploration of the game world, like the games of the Metroidvania series. The game was played by the famous artist Michel Gagné.
The game offers the player to solve two-dimensional puzzles, which are mixed with the active segments of the gameplay. The player can upgrade the ship, which he controls: it happens with the help of extraterrestrial technology. The main task is to save the home planet from destruction. The game is available on Steam. There are game modes that support up to 4 players, but you can not play in a basic coop. To do so on console one will need an online subscription to play over the net. The story of the game is rather short - the player will need approximately 4 hours to complete it.
16. Aaru's Awakening
Aaru's Awakening is a hand-drawn, fast-paced 2D action platformer. The game puts players in charge of Aaru, a mythical creature with two unique abilities teleportation and charging. He uses these abilities as he travels through the dangerous world of Lumenox to defeat an evil entity. These two abilities are at the heart of every level design throughout the game, to make for a challenging and fluid experience. The levels require players to make split second decisions whilst completing fast-paced puzzles.
18. Black The Fall
• Unravel the puzzles buried within the oppressive atmosphere of a dystopian dictatorship
• Harness the power of a stolen designator tool to manipulate both man and machine
• Befriend a lonely lost robot and earn its loyal companionship
• Take your shot at overthrowing a Communist State inspired by real world events
19. Call to Arms
Conquer rural areas, factories, railway stations and towns during intense missions and use the environment to your advantage. Cover is everywhere, and almost everything can be destroyed. An unseen amount of challenges are awaiting you in exciting, yet competitive online combat supported by Steamworks!Real-Time Strategy
Control several dozen units and place your squads in cover, flank your enemies and support your allies while advancing to the next key objective. Plant claymores, fortifiy FOBs, or set up mortar positions. There is an endless amount of options to choose in the RTS mode of Call to Arms.1st/3rd Person Controls
Not only can you defeat your enemies as a commander, but also by taking over any of your individual soldiers. You can control them in 3rd person view, as well as first person. The game has no limits!Tanks
Take over one of your vehicles at any time and join the heat of combat during intense tank warfare! Call to Arms offers you the ability to control every single unit to the last bit, including the type of ammunition you can use to take out enemy targets.Helicopters
If you need that little bit of extra fire power, then hop into a helicopter and support your allies in online matches with some serious air support that leaves no room for escape!
20. Darksiders Genesis
From the dawn of creation, THE COUNCIL has maintained the Balance across existence. Carrying out their orders are THE HORSEMEN, Nephilim (powerful beings spawned from the unnatural union of angels and demons) who have pledged themselves to the Council and been granted immense power. However, this power came at a tragic cost: the Horsemen were ordered to use their newfound strength to wipe out the rest of their kind. What followed was a bloody battle on Eden where the Horsemen, obeying the will of the Council, annihilated the Nephilim.
Still reeling from the events on Eden, WAR and STRIFE have been given a new assignment -- LUCIFER, the enigmatic and deceptive demon king, has been plotting to upset the Balance by granting power to master demons throughout Hell. War and Strife must hunt down these masters, gather information, and ultimately fight their way through a tangled, demonic conspiracy that threatens to forever upset the Balance and unravel all of creation.
DARKSIDERS: GENESIS is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of DARKSIDERS before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman STRIFE.Features:Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
21. SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS
The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and so it is with the lives of young shinobi. Death comes swiftly — for the lucky ones — and for those still living, grief is a constant companion. Ryōbi and Ryōna, two shinobi sisters of the Hebijo Clandestine Girls’ Academy elite, know that truth all too well, and they mourn their beloved elder sister every day.
But when a mystical phenomenon appears, drawing the shinobi world’s finest young ladies into a parallel dimension, everything they know about life and death turns upside down. Taken to a strange world resembling a warm summer island, the girls find themselves face to face with their departed loved ones.
The island’s mysterious mistresses challenge the girls, who hail from four different rival schools, to a contest of strength and wits. The winning school, so they promise, will not only learn the highest secrets of shinobi lore, but will also have the honor of laying their loved ones’ souls to rest.
The buxom beauties prepare for a new kind of battle, facing not only their rivals, but questions galore. Can the islands’ hosts be trusted? Will the other schools play fair, team up, or cheat? Will there be time to enjoy the beach before the fighting starts? Will anyone manage to keep their clothes intact? And…if they do win, can they bear to part from their loved ones a second time? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The high-flying, high-bouncing ninja girls of SENRAN KAGURA return, this time with more moves, more playable characters, more story and attitude, and more destruction online with matches that can support up to 10 players. All the previous shinobi girls return with a host of upgraded moves to master, and new playable characters offer more challenges to conquer, along with a story that's equal parts sexy and shocking, serious and scandalous, busty and brawling.
- A Little More Violent, a Little More Sexy and a Ton More Fun
The series’ busty ninja girls take to the beach, flying high in bouncy battles with more outrageous moves than ever before.
- Biggest Roster in Series History
With over 25 playable characters, each with her own style, technique and role in the story, there’s a shinobi to fit any taste and preference.
- Enhanced Production Values Bring the Story to Life
Dynamic camera angles, expressive animations and full anime cutscenes deliver a storytelling experience unlike any other in the series.
- All-New Multiplayer Battle Royales
Up to 10 players can enter free-for-alls and team battles in a variety of events, from the traditional deathmatch to the less-traditional “Understorm” and “Capture the Bra.”
Categories in common with SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS: Action
A demon possessed you one year ago. Since that day, you unwillingly tore a trail of bloodshed through New York City. Your salvation comes in the form of the Unavowed – an ancient society dedicated to stopping evil.
You are free, but your world is in tatters. You have no home, no friends, and are wanted by the police. Your old life is gone, but perhaps you can start a new one. Join the ranks of the Unavowed, and fight against the oncoming darkness.
- Choose a male or female protagonist
- Three playable origin stories
- Branching storyline
- A total of four companion characters to choose from, each with their own talents and abilities.
- Twice the resolution of a typical Wadjet Eye Game!
- All the usual guff – voice acting, commentary, original music, etc
23. Flashback (2013)
20 years after the original game’s launch, Conrad is enlisted back to active service for the triumphant return of one of the most acclaimed franchises in gaming history.
It’s not a reboot. It’s Flashback re-imagined. The original Core-Team revamped their own creation, leveraging the best of today’s technology while remaining true to the classic side-scroller that set the standards of the genre in the 90’s.Key Features
One of the best adventure-action games ever created re-imagined by its creators. It’s the same team. It’s the same passion. Only this time, they have had much more firepower at their disposal to recreate the legendary classic!
Gorgeous graphics, amazing animations. It’s the Flashback you’ve always dreamed of. True to the original spirit but made a million times better by using modern engines such as Unreal and Havok. The makeover is completely stunning.
It’s all about Gameplay. The team modernized gameplay mechanics, making the game more reactive, offering new features, like gadgets and an experience progression system. But the developers kept the original formula in mind: a fine balance between rolling and shooting, exploring remote space stations and obliterating hostile alien planets.
Bringing back new memories. The story was revamped to speak to 21st century gamers. Most of the cast of the original game is still here – Conrad, the Morphs – but you can expect new characters and a few twists you’re definitely not going to forget… this time.
24. Space Overlords
Erupting from the shackles of your prison, you are an Overlord, an ancient life form of immeasurable power who seeks revenge against the evil Kesedihan. Wipe out entire planetary forces, destroy cities and fight bosses as you seek to eliminate all existence of Kesedihan’s kin from the universe.Features
- Smash, shoot and stomp your way through entire cities and planetary defences
- PVP Multiplayer mode (online and offline) for up to four players
- Create your own planets using the build in Planet Editor
- Six enemy types with stronger variations to face & defeat
- Four playable characters
- 56 story mode levels
- 4 Multiplayer game modes
A fire giant with the ability to send out flaming heat waves from his hands. He is incredibly skilled in close quarters combat, robust, violent, and has a variety of physical attacks to crush any resistance.
A water type overlord, Terbang is equipped with gravity emitters that allow her to float. While the fastest overlord, her attacks are not as strong as her brothers. She uses projectiles to attack and is able to charge her attack to create a massive power attack.
One of the strongest overlords, Phemus does not travel at high speeds, but due to his four arms is able to deal massive damage at close range.
A hulking walking armour with two massive arms and tentacle-like protuberances as hair, he has a devastating spin attack which can be incredibly dangerous combined with a boost at the right time.Other titles from Excalibur Games
25. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
26. Thief of Thieves: Season One
Thief of Thieves: Season One you play as a cat burglar using stealth, social engineering and team members to pull off some high profile heists across the world.
Based on the award winning comic book series by Robert Kirkman , Thief of Thieves: Season One is a story of heists and the people behind them. It’s time for Celia, protege of master thief Redmond, to make the leap from apprentice to master. A botched job takes Celia to Europe, where she joins a new team of criminals for a crime spree. Get to know your team, choose your approach on the field, but be careful – the choices you make may have drastic consequences.
A new continent and a new team, will you make the cut?Key Features
- The story is told via comic frames and gameplay, where Celia makes her way through scenes ranging from cocktail parties to construction yards by using her skills in social engineering and sneaking - never violence
- Stunning Visuals – Unique visual style combining hand-drawn 2D comics and 3D environments into one seamlessly flowing story experience
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by such voice actors like Fryda Wolff (Mass Effect: Andromeda), Stephen Stanton (Rogue One), Emily O’Brien (Death Stranding), Cissy Jones (Firewatch, The Walking Dead: Season 1), Fred Tatasciore (Kung Fu Panda 2), and Elias Toufexis (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- A tailor-made story – the choices you make shape the narrative and build the relationships with your team members
The full Season One is now available, and all of the four volume story is playable right away.
Thief of Thieves: Season One is based on the comic book series created by Robert Kirkman and published by Skybound Entertainment.
27. The Baconing
Prepare yourself for the ultimate sci-fi adventure by entering the hilarious and sizzling world of The Baconing created by Hothead Games.
You are DeathSpank, a hero and the ultimate Dispenser of Justice. You must defeat the Anti-Spank and his army of Cyborques, before they cast an evil shadow over Spanktopia.
Discover exciting new worlds and battle hordes of enemies as you search to unlock the secret within the Fires of Bacon.Key Features
- Explore unique locations such as The Forbidden Zone, Rainbow’s End and Hell’s Half Acre in a pop-up book style adventure.
- Over 100 quests, challenging boss fights and mind bending puzzles to complete
- Unleash devastating attacks on the enemy with the all-powerful Weapons of Justice
- Control the battlefield with tactical precision by using your Shield Bash, Perfect Reflect and Charged Attacks
- Play local co-op with a friend and choose from one of four amazing sidekicks
You are a traveling painter, exploring the island of Eastshade. Capture the world on canvas using your artist’s easel. Talk to the inhabitants to learn about their lives. Make friends and help those in need. Discover mysteries and uncover secrets about the land. Surmount natural impasses to reach forgotten places. Experience how your actions impact the world around you.FeaturesInteract with the locals through dynamic conversations with discoverable topics and branching dialogue.
Compose paintings anywhere in the world and offer them to characters to gain items, knowledge, and unlock secrets.
Acquire materials and schematics to surmount obstacles.
Actions and dialogue decisions affect future interactions and outcomes as you meet new characters.
29. Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Ring Runner combines the fast-paced action of space combat with the rich story and skill variety of an RPG.
Trek across the universe in a 30 hour long story-driven campaign based on a companion Sci Fi novel, or challenge 6 scenarios alone, cooperatively, or competitively through local or online multiplayer.
Choose from 60 customizable hulls that act as templates for 400+ wildly-varied skills. Level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are all procedurally generated, yielding billions of challenges.Story
You awake from unelective brain surgery to find key memory centers of your brain missing. They've been replaced by Nero, your peanut-butter-craving neuro-Hud, who'll guide you through the universal super-highways known as The Rings. If you survive fiery trench runs, flail-swinging gladiators, and feuding trash moguls, you'll discover that you're a Sage, capable of rewriting the physical laws with your thoughts.
But beware The Extinguishers!
In the interests of universal order, The Consortium of the Inner Rings has slated the Sages for extinction, plunging the cosmos into a war with casualties measured in galaxies. You'll play a pivotal role in this terrible battle... if you can find out who you are.Big PictureFeatures
- 400+ Unique Abilities - many inspired by fantasy games
- 60 Fully Customizable Ships - five archetypes, with many hybrids to choose from
- 30 Hour Story-Driven Campaign - universe based on a companion Sci Fi novel
- 6 Scenarios - Play alone or coop and competitively through online multiplayer
- Infinite Challenges - The level layouts, backgrounds, and AI enemies are procedurally generated
- Reliable Multiplayer - drop-in and drop-out of games with seamless host migration; no waiting in lobbies
- Local Coop - "Duo" ships allow a friend to act as a copilot, usable in multiplayer modes and second half of campaign
- Full Soundtrack - 20 tracks of music and hundreds of original sound effects
- Classic Arcade Inspired Mini-games - earn Sage abilities by conquering challenges in The Subrostrum
- 30 Prebuilt Ships - jump straight into the action with these handcrafted hulls
- Space Defense League - League of Legends/DotA in space! Complete with cruisers, bosses, swarms of drones, and waves of power up crates
- Zombie Survival - Rack up the kills before the hordes of space zombies feast on the atoms of your brains; defeat custom bosses to gain Super Sage abilities!
- Wave Survival - Survive waves of procedurally generated bosses, swarmers, and standard ships
- Gladiator Mode - Run a gauntlet of procedurally generated bosses
- Spire Battle - Fast-paced base vs base battles
- Deathmatch - No teams; it's every Sage for his or herself
"At its best, it takes the very idea of a twin-stick shooter, shakes it by the collar and shrieks, 'Space is enormous and deserves more than lasers and lightshows – let us strive for the beauty and variety that the stars deserve.'"
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"Bites off way more than it can chew, and it’s endlessly endearing for it."
30. Fairy Fencer F
Long ago, the Vile God and the Goddess waged war with each other. Equally matched, they were sealed away in another world…
Now a lazy young man named Fang somehow finds himself a key part of this war he’d really rather not deal with, but fate beckons in this uncommon RPG!
- More Flash & Flair! The world of Fencers and fairies gets updated with a 1080p graphic overhaul! Fairizing never looked so good.
- Really Reluctant Hero With a hero more interested in his next meal and a fairy partner who will have none of it, this saving-the-world narrative is injected with oodles of madcap humor!
- High Tension! Increase the Tension gauge in battle by dealing and receiving damage. The higher it is, the more damage you’ll dish. Once it’s high enough, you’ll be able to Fairize – combining with your fairy to create a super-powerful form!
- Fairy’s Fate Find fairies to join you in your quest – only they can grant you special abilities, and by leveling them up you’ll also increase your effect radius in…
- World-Shaping! Pull Furies from the Goddess and Vile God and place your fairies in them. You can then stab those Furies into the world map for new effects in nearby dungeons like EXP boosts or enemy changes - be careful though, because not all effects are good!
The following DLC packs are included with download of the main game:
- Fairy Fencer F: Beginner's Pack, which includes the following packs: Beginner's Synthesis Kit, Emergency Pack, and Assortment of Rare Materials.
- Fairy Fencer F: Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower Pack, which includes Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.*
*Upon activation, this DLC cannot be disabled. Disabling may cause the program to be unstable and possibly result in a forced shutdown of the game. Before activating, please ensure that you wish to keep the content throughout the remainder of the game.
Categories in common with Fairy Fencer F: Role Playing
Kill, drink, and kill some more in WASTED, a roguelike post-apocalyptic pub crawler set in a lawless wasteland that lives and dies by the rules “Get wasted, or get wasted trying.”
When a thermonuclear blitzkrieg deprives America of its greatest minds, the very hardiest specimens of humanity cling on to life. From the ashes of old America, a new world emerges, and an ersatz, post-apocalyptic, stillborn 80’s continues indefinitely, populated entirely by the toughest, meanest, and outright dumbest of God’s creations, the Wasters.
Live the life of a Waster, fighting tooth and nail, bullets and baseball bats over the most precious of unnatural resources, a liquid from beneath the sands that fuels all of un-civilization: Booze. Gain strange mutational Hangovers and explore the Coolers, mysterious underground bunkers, in search of powerful weapons, impressive armor, and a nice stiff drink to top it all off. Who knows, maybe you'll uncover some old world secrets while you're at it.
Or don't, because death comes quick in the Western Wastes, and what's yours today just might be picked off your pile of guts tomorrow.KEY FEATURES
Customize your character through the S.H.O.T.S. system by drinking irradiated bottles of Booze. Gain powerful Hangovers and mutate yourself with a myriad of permanent abilities. Bolster your strengths by wearing gnarly, 80's inspired clothing, and arm yourself with an impressive array of things to beat, shoot, disintegrate, or explode your enemies with!
...Or Get Wasted Trying
Explore giant, procedurally generated Coolers in search of loot, but beware vicious raiders, disgusting mutants, and a plethora of deadly traps that'll stop at nothing to turn you into a messy pile of guts. Make your way to the bottom-most level of the Cooler in any way you choose: sneaking your way past your foes, obliterating them with brute force, or maybe even fooling them into fighting one another. Scrounge up ammo and items from your surroundings and loot the bodies of dead enemies for their stuff. Just take care not to overextend yourself - when your character dies, they're gone for good.
Carve Out Your Own Little Slice Of The Wastes
Build up your persistent player home and keep it stocked with weapons and supplies to keep you alive and ticking. Carve out your own little slice of the wastes by fitting your house with amenities like workbenches, kitchens, and gardens and decorate it with junk you find through your travels. Should the wastelands relieve you of your livelihood, your stuff will live on for the next Waster who stumbles upon your home.
Leave Your Mark
The choices you make and the way you act will have profound effects on the future of the Western Wastes. Visit the various locales of the Western Wastes of California, trade sheets of TP for valuable supplies, and help other Wasters out by taking on their requests. Make friends with the wasteland's, um, more "interesting" personalities, and you'll be rewarded with unique goods and services. Who knows, you might even end up altering the future of the wastelands forever!
32. Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries
Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries is a cinematic fable featuring a vengeful Red Riding Hood. All grown up, cried out and armed with an axe, our noble heroine embarks on an odyssey to avenge the death of her parents. Buckle up for a surprising take on the traditional Red Riding Hood tale, mixed with some good old-fashioned action platforming, fun combo-based hack ‘n slash combat and rewarding environment puzzles that explore the attractive fantasy universe.“THIS IS NOT A FAIRYTALE, THERE’S NOTHING FAIR ABOUT IT”
- A twisted fairytale – This take on the Red Riding Hood legacy is not an ordinary bedtime story. Four years ago, Red Riding Hood’s father Joseph, lead engineer for Woolfe Industries, died in a work accident. At least, that’s what his family was told. All grown up, our heroine is ready to unveil the truth and present the bill for her tragic loss.
- A rich, visual experience – Woolfe's atmospheric artwork immerses the player in a rich fantasy universe centred on a city paralyzed with fear, occupied by tin soldiers. Sneak through the slums, descend into the sewers, run through the harbour and escape the city into the evil forest, where all manner of creatures are out to get you.
- 2.5D action-platforming – The tale’s 2.5D levels combine the simplicity of side-scrolling gameplay with three-dimensional puzzle-solving.
- Fast axe-wielding combat – Armed with her trusty axe, Red will need to skilfully execute combos to strike at her foes' weaknesses.
- Deranged fairytale enemies – On her journey, Red faces some bloody encounters with “familiar fairytale faces”, such as The Pied Piper, tin soldiers, big bad wolves, scary fairies and (of course) her arch-nemesis, B.B. Woolfe.
Red leaves her Granny and her safe place, the forest, and heads back to the city, which she finds paralyzed with fear and scarred by a plague of kidnappings. B.B. Woolfe, CEO of Woolfe Industries, rules with an iron fist and maintains a constant state of fear through his army of henchmen. Our fearless young protagonist sets out on a violent vendetta against the megalomaniac, whom she holds responsible for her father’s death. Level by level, she learns more about her father and what happened on that dreadful night – and, ultimately, about Woolfe’s hidden secrets, which are even darker than Red could ever have imagined.
33. Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Strongly influenced by games such as Final Fantasy Tactics (original and Advance versions) and Tactics Ogre, this tactical RPG stands on its own as a worthy successor of those classics, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness.
Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell
35. RAID: World War II
The RAID: World War II Closed BETA is happening right now! Pre-order the RAID: World War II Special Edition to unlock.
Please note: Closed BETA is unavailable in Germany due to censorship laws.
RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player cooperative shooter set in Europe during World War II, where you and your friends aims to thwart the Nazi onslaught. Four prisoners of war – Sterling, Rivet, Kurgan and Wolfgang have been freed by “Mrs. White,” a secret British Intelligence Operative, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. Their objective is to fight the war - without rules or mercy. Their reward is all the Nazi gold they can carry.
JOHN CLEESE - Comedy legend John Cleese plays Control - a British Intelligence Agent working for Mrs. White. His job is to make sure that you have plenty of Nazis to fight and lots of gold to steal.
RAID: World War II is all about teamwork and strategy during intense firefights filled with adrenaline. In RAID: World War II, you are fighting the enemy from within. You are up against tough odds, but with enough fire power, determination and recklessness anything is possible. Fight the good fight, but fight dirty.Key Features
- CLASSES - Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed Skill Tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES - Each class has its own War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION - Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each character has their own look with fully customizable uniforms making you stand out on the battlefield.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS - World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons. RAID: World War II allows players to play around with these weapons, upgrade and customize their look and feel with authentic weapon modifications. Players can choose between barrels, stocks, fore grips, optic sights and much more allowing for a vast range of different play styles.
- OPERATIONS - RAID: World War II offers players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking special missions called Operations. Operations is a chained series of highly-modified Raids, featuring new storylines, including content and challenging objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!
- CHALLENGE CARDS - RAID: World War II introducers a new feature where players can earn and spend special Challenge Cards. These let players customize the “rules” of a Raid in a buff-debuff way. For example, a Challenge Card might make it so that enemy ammo drops will increase, but at the expense of enemies doing greater damage. Every Challenge Card is different and it’s up to you to find your favorite.
- LOCATIONS - RAID: World War II takes place in historic locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the river Elbe, players will be bringing destruction to Nazis in every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- A special version of the in-game car Apple Red Kübelwagen.
- RAID: World War II Base game.
- A RAID: World War II comic book available in-game and as a PDF.
- A decorative bomb for the camp.
- Original soundtrack and the melee weapon “marching mace”.
- A special melee weapon “The Admiral’s Dagger”.
- Four exclusive special edition jackets.
- RAID: World War II Digital Art Book.
- Four exclusive RAID: World War II wallpapers.
- PAYDAY 2: Ultimate Edition. (if you have PAYDAY 2, it will be updated to PAYDAY 2 Ultimate Edition).
Join the Steam group and get additional content
By joining the group, you will receive additional content for free!
- 100 Gold bars
- 1 in-game Jacket for one of the four characters
- PAYDAY 2 in-game melee weapon: “Knuckle Dagger”
- Steam Character Avatars
36. J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars
J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars is an innovative narrative driven adventure game which is being developed due to overwhelming support from a successful crowdfunding campaign.
The story centers on Rachel Manners, a 35 year old astrobiologist. She is a member of an elite group of scientists, chosen to embark on one of the most critical missions ever conceived on Earth. Now Rachel is alone, orbiting an unknown planet. Her only companions are J.U.L.I.A., the space probe’s artificial intelligence and Mobot, a huge reconnaissance robot. Together, this unlikely trio will explore the mysteries of this solar system. But are they prepared for what they will find?story
After countless years of careful space observation, the enormous telescope Chandra 17 suddenly locates a solar system quite similar to our own. As all earthly observatories turned their attention towards this new discovery, a signal of artificial origin is detected from deep within the system.
Reaction was immediate and a mission plan was conceived. No expense was spared in the construction of a massive space probe. It was designed and equipped to be ideally suited for the ultimate challenge: to meet and study extraterrestrial sentient life-forms. Equal care was taken with the crew. Only the most prominent scientists were selected and trained to ideally represent planet Earth. Everything was perfectly planned and success was certain. Yet somehow, everything has gone terribly wrong…
Now, imagine being jolted awake by an emergency alarm. As your surroundings come into focus, you realize you were deep in cryogenic sleep on a vast space probe. But why you are there is an elusive memory. Disoriented, you rush to the control room searching for answers. Once there you learn from the ship’s AI that not only have you been asleep for decades, but you are also the last surviving member of the probe’s crew.
To make matters worse, the probe is severely damaged by a disastrous impact with a passing meteoroid swarm. First, you must make repairs. Not only is your own survival at stake, but you need to find out what happened to the crew and why you alone survived.Are You Prepared to
- step into the spacesuit of Rachel Manners and find out why she was the sole survivor of this ill-fated expedition?
- utilize an ingenious MOBOT – a mobile robot designed for planetary exploration to investigate this solar system and all its wonders?
- solve the mystery of the mission’s failure and locate the missing crew?
- travel to six unique planets and uncover their secrets?
- solve puzzles, gather clues and communicate with the most temperamental artificial intelligence ever designed?
- Are you prepared for… J.U.L.I.A.
“Humanity found a way into the depths of the space. First brave hearts set off to grasp the unknown. It found them first.
Dreams of pathfinders crashed against the cold flesh of the space. Now and on only one thing matters: what are you capable of to survive?”
“Dispatcher” is a first-person horror with RPG elements.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
But was it an accident?
- - Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- - Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- - System of characters’ upgrade that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- - 6 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- - 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- - Partial random generation of levels;
- - Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- - Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- - Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
38. Lilly Looking Through
What Lilly sees is about to change her life forever....
Help our heroine through a variety of enchanting environments brimming with magic and wonder, as she seeks to rewrite the past, change the present, and unlock the ultimate mystery. Geeta Games presents an animated point-and-click adventure for all ages:
Lilly Looking Through.
39. Calvino Noir
The film noir stealth game. Calvino Noir is the exploratory, sneaking adventure through the 1930s European criminal underworld. Architecture meets Noir as you become unwillingly entangled in a revolutionist plot. Sneak through sewers, across rooftops, and past guards in this dark and mysterious journey.
Play as a disparate group of low-lifes, loners and last-chancers as they fight for the future of a city sliding slowly into the gutter. The characters of Calvino Noir exist in a moral universe which knows only shades of grey. Some are broken souls, some are merely damaged - but all are fighting to forge a future in an ugly world ruled by those whose hearts are cruel and dark.
Although inspired by the futuristic dystopian visions of Deus Ex and Blade Runner, Calvino Noir is a throwback to an era that could easily be from Earth's past. The game is heavily noir influenced, but at the same time progressive, reflecting a somewhat modernist take on the classic genre.
- Seven levels splits across three acts
- Fully voiced rich and immersive narrative
- Stunning visual style inspired by classic film noir cinema
- Explore a richly detailed and atmospheric world.
- Co-ordinate multiple unique characters with a range of skills
- Use stealth or brute force to face those that stand in your way.
40. Rocket Riot
Rocket Riot packs hundreds of zany characters, aggressive mini-bosses, tons of tough bosses and crazy visual effects into one rocket package! In this awesomely 8-bit styled game, blast your way through the environment or hide behind it, battling the strangest enemies you will ever encounter.
Uncover wacky power-ups, navigate through completely destructible environments, or burrow into different areas of the map for surprise attacks. Destroyed objects regenerate, keeping the action fast-paced. But time doesn’t heal all wounds!features:
- Engage in over 200 single player missions, set in distinctly stylized worlds!
- Unlock over 300 characters! Zombies vs. robots! Rocket-propelled bananas! Pirates vs. meese…uh…multiple moose!
- Test your strength and accuracy against tons of bosses… and mini bosses too.
- Classic Rocket Riot™ levels with awesome new stories, characters and visual effects.
- 20 crazy power-ups: some helpful, some funny… all explosive.
- Colorful 8-bit style visuals with a splash of modern artistic flair, now in stereoscopic 3D.
- Maps constantly change by regenerating after they’re destroyed. But time doesn’t heal all wounds!
- Use mouse/keyboard controls, or Controller.
Grimshade is a story-driven tactical RPG featuring a turn-based combat system and non-linear progression, set in a fantasy world. Lead a group of adventurers on a journey through the world of Ree'Fah. Each decision you make has a profound influence on the characters, the game's story and the way battles are fought. Explore a varied and intricate world, meet new characters, reveal plot-related secrets and go treasure hunting; the world around changes as you advance and directs you further through the story.
Proper positioning and awareness contribute more to your success than stat gains;
Control the character's performance during battles through party and equipment management available outside the battlefield;
Large locations full of quests, secrets, dangers, and rewards for the player to explore;
A living world where the environment, characters, and animations are hand-drawn and carefully put together by our artists, sets the atmosphere of your journey.
A branching narrative, that makes the game's progress depend strongly on your choices;
Grimshade is a fabulous adventure during which you explore a vast and rich world and fight formidable enemies. The gameplay is divided into two distinct phases - adventure and combat.
Adventure mode is your exciting journey through Ree'Fah world. As well as progressing the story at your own pace, you will discover different races, acquire better equipment and meet new characters.
You are free to move within the area and choose your destinations: it's up to you to decide whether to go to the nearest city or to look around in the current location, to complete some quests (and which ones) or to test your strength in a difficult dungeon. After completing all the plot-related quests, you leave the area to the next and never come back.
Unique residents with rich history inhabit each area you visit. Embrace the spirit of the local culture and spend your time interacting with the natives — you are sure to find something to help you on your main quest or discover a whole new adventure to go on. Of course, when the stakes are this high, conflict is unavoidable, so prepare for battle by choosing the right tools for the job - find, trade for, or craft a wide range of equipment to improve your characters and make them versatile and adaptable.
We spent a lot of time and effort developing our unique approach to battles and making them as interesting and exciting as possible. Any unexpected turn of events can get you into a fight. The world is also inhabited by a lot of hostile creatures that you will have to defeat in the course of events.
At the start, you will have to pick a squad from your character's team including up to 4 members. The battle takes place on a stage consisting of two opposite fields, where characters and enemies are located on their respective sides. Characters move and act in a specific order according to their initiative.
We developed a unique scenario for each battle. Each new enemy has their own features diversifying the fights and making you experiment and seek new approaches to succeed in the combat encounters. Naturally, each new battle requires more skill than the previous one.
We have not forgotten about the tactical battles lovers. Some locations in Grimshade include special missions - hostile dungeons of a higher level of complexity. Here, every encounter with the boss turns into a mortal game of wits. Think over your strategy and prepare a squad that will be able to go through the dungeon in one go. In the end, you'll get a well-deserved reward!
Although Grimshade is a single-player game, you won't be traveling alone. Advancing through the story, you'll get acquainted with seven heroes. Their personalities, focus, and backgrounds are pre-set, but you can control their skills and develop the relationship between the party members.
We hope to add another hero soon after reaching one of the goals, and the script of the game suggests twelve of them.
After the Great Flood, being torn apart by the heirs of Amon Darvish the Great and long-running civil war, the Kingdom of Easeon split into three states. Ree'Fah witnessed the dark age for both livs and eleores. Nevertheless, after years of wandering, each group of people still managed to find a haven from the dreadful lands of the Hardfore continent, inhabited by monsters. Amazing technologies, the legacy of ancestors, secret knowledge of the world's nature, great and splendid objectives of the future were lost forever during battles for survival and hard work on settling the new society on the ruins of ancient cities, hostile wastelands, and dangerous mountain highlands.
Eighty years have passed. When old wounds almost healed and people just embarked on the road to prosperity, new enemy forces gained the power to enter the scene, threatening the fragile stability of every living creature's life in the world.
During one and a half years of development, the visual component of Grimshade has changed a lot. From a stylized watercolor environment with 2D characters, we moved on to adding 3D models of characters to the 2D world, creating our own shader, and a detailed environment.
Our artists drew the whole game by hand and carefully put it together, that's why the world of Ree'Fah is full of life even in the most secluded corners. Hope you can feel this!
42. Ukrainian Ninja
We are a group of friends that decided to make a game together, we have been modding for years before that for other games. We all come from pretty much the same game, and joined up to make this game, and support the Ukraine. We decided the name of the game because ninja's are cool, and we had a couple Ukraine's in the group (At the time, they have now since been busy with their lives over the time of development, and our team has shrunk.) However we press on, and have completed our 1st game. We are a team of 4 main members, that are working our best to provied the best entertainment for price. We hope you enjoy our game, and any questions can ask us anytime, we are really friendly :)
43. REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR
In this long awaited shooter from action masters Cross Eaglet, enemies are not just right in front of you; they're all around you! Using a unique perspective rotation mechanic, players can bring enemies and items into view, putting the odds in their favor in an otherwise impossible situation.
In Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR, you don't only have your bullets to save you. You're also armed with a powerful laser that pierces through weaker enemies, and a screen-clearing EMP. It's the exact kind of weaponry you're going to need if you hope to survive this harsh and hostile environment.
Use your weapons in concert with each other to toy with your enemies and reap higher score rewards. Killing your foes quickly is not always the best course of action.
Revolver 360 RE:ACTOR comes with a full suite of challenging mini-missions that will not only teach you advanced techniques to improve your scoring and survivability, but also challenge the most hardcore of shmup players with insane scenarios. Not quite sure how to complete a challenge? Challenge mode also has a dynamic hint system to help you learn how to properly surmount a challenge.Control Options
- Keyboard Support (WASD Support, Customizable Layout)
- Full Controller Support (Xbox 360 Controller Recommended
44. Arcane Raise
Arcane Raise is a role-playing video game franchise, wherein a group of resurrected hunters known as Shades, fight alongside humans against monsters in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by an infestation. Do you have what it takes to survive and reclaim what was once yours?
Are you looking for a very special experience; one that you will always remember? Look no further than Arcane Raise series! This is a very special gem, Arcane Raise is a hardcore role-playing video game created through passion, dedication and labor of love! Guaranteed be a game you will always remember for better or worse, it will be ingrained in your memory forever and ever. This game aims to redefine the meaning of the word and take it to a whole grand new level!
45. Herald: An Interactive Period Drama - Book I & II
Help tell the story of Devan Rensburg, a man of mixed heritage who became steward on board of the HLV Herald, a merchant ship set for his country of birth.
As Devan it is your job to keep the peace among the crew and passengers by resolving their daily squabbles. Set during a time of widespread inequality and injustice, you are challenged to uncover a great mystery that surrounds the Herald's perilous voyage.
Together, Herald Book I & II have around 4 hours of gameplay. Each Book has its own contained story. Book III & IV will tell new stories of Devan's adventures and will be released as episodic content at a later date. Key Features
- A branching narrative that changes depending on how you decide to play. Do you choose to be bold and stand up for the downtrodden, or would pleasing the elite be the safer and smarter choice?
- Uncover all of the secrets aboard the merchant clipper Herald, as you explore its many nooks and crannies.
- The Herald is a microcosm of 19th century society. The crew and passengers all have their own dark secrets and often use sly coercion to convince Devan to help them. But who can you trust?
- Herald's diverse cast of characters is brought to life by beautifully animated portraits, and the performances of thirteen talented voice actors.
- Herald is set during an alternate 1857 in which the West has been united as a single global superpower: the Protectorate. Governed not by kings but by an elected 'Lord Protector’, the Protectorians believe they are morally superior. But are they?
- A gripping tale about finding your place in a world divided by race, class and culture.
CONTENT WARNING: Emotional and physical violence, suggestive themes and infrequent use of strong language. Suitable for ages 12 and up.
46. Blacksea Odyssey
Enter a vast chasm between space and time brimming with colossal creatures and runic technologies.
Once a decade, the greatest huntsmen in the universe gather to compete in a legendary tournament known as the Blacksea Odyssey. Steeped in blood, ancient treasures, and a madness that wills them to delve deeper into the black abyss, these huntsman compete for a chance to claim the ultimate glory of facing a creature of such insatiable ferocity and magnanimous size that its wingspan has been said to stretch across galaxies while it’s breath consumes black holes. A creature rumored to exist only in legend, the Titan of the Stars!Features
- Rip Apart Enemies Piece by Piece: Eviscerate enemy creatures by ripping them apart with your harpoon.
- Fully Destructible Everything: Blast through fully destructible environments with your spear or harpoon.
- Twitch based Action-Packed Combat: Reminiscent of classic top-down shooters mixed with modern RPG and rogue-like mechanics.
- Hardcore Rogue-like Elements: Featuring permadeath, procedural levels, and incredible replayability.
- Massive Bosses: Battle against colossally scaled bosses dwarfing several screen sizes.
- Expansive Customization System: Forge millions of runic modifications for your spear and space-board.
47. Giana Sisters 2D
"The Great Giana Sisters" was one of the first platformers to be released on the Commodore 64. Although sales were stopped soon after the game’s release, The Great Giana Sisters became a cult classic, and Giana an iconic part of video game history.
In 2009, we started a reboot of Giana Sisters and released it on Nintendo DS. Giana Sisters DS marked the beginning of a new series of Giana Sisters games, with Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Giana Sisters: Dream Runners being the latest releases.
Now we’re happy to give you a HD remake of the 2009 Nintendo DS version on Steam. It features beautiful HD graphics and full controller support. And of course the precise controls, intuitive handling and a smooth learning curve that platform fans expect. All balanced for hours of fun and challenges. It also contains the 32 levels of the original game – restored with love and care to resemble our take on the retro aesthetic.
Freed from the dust of decades, Giana Sisters 2D retains its cherished style, familiar features and the legendary original soundtrack in a fresh revision.
- Beautifully restored HD Remake of the Nintendo DS classic.
- Sharp, intuitive controls and an easy learning curve.
- Lovingly crafted modern take on retro graphics in HD.
- 80 completely new adventures.
- 32 fully restored classic levels will put a tear in the eye of many fans of the original version!
- Legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck.
- Customizable controls and full controller support.
- Steam integration: leaderboards, achievements, and trading cards.
48. Joumee The Hedgehog
Meet Joumee the Hedgehog!
Joumee is cute little hedgehog who lives in a beautiful park located in the centre of the City. He loves his home and his forest friends and everything was going quite happily for our little Joumee, until he found out that the park he lives in might be in danger.. Being very thoughtful hedgehog, Joumee immediately noticed more and more trees being cut down, sold and more areas to be taken by the surrounding City. He had no other choice than bravely going out and see what's going on!
Help Joumee on his way of collecting gold coins on a beautiful park walkways and preventing bad forest guys doing their bad things!
Try to stay on your way as long as possible!
Avoid cactuses and sharp spikes!
Plan your Double Jumps to avoid dangerous zones!
Be careful not to be caught for too long by obstacles!
- Colorful, vivid and cool 3D graphics!
- Lots of unique and stylish fully 3D levels! (More to come!)
- Randomly generated order of levels for unique game experience!
- Double Jump in Air available right at the start! *
- Powerful Magnets to collect more Coins around!
- Mighty Shields to defend from ground enemies!
- Press-and-hold controlled jumps to vary jump durations and height!
* This means you have one regular plus cool ability to make double jump while being in air! Be careful of how many jumps you have left and spend them wisely!
More cool features, unique levels, bad guys and magic items to come soon! Stay tuned!
Test your limits against a brutal and mysterious world as Parvus, a curious warrior with no memory and a heavy burden. Raise your spear and cast ancient spells as you battle hostile creatures and towering bosses in procedurally-generated 2D landscapes that are both beautiful and dangerous. Answer the call. Break the cycle. Change your destiny.
- Intense difficulty to challenge even veteran gamers
- Explore four procedurally-generated realms that change each time you play
- Gorgeous 2D environments featuring dynamic lava/water, realistic lighting, and more
- Every playthrough is a unique experience with multiple endings to discover
- Spear-based combat requires both precision and agility
- Magic system with 22 unique enchantments
- Unsettling music and immersive sound design with a haunting and mysterious atmosphere
- From independent developer Connor Ullmann and Adult Swim Games
50. Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes.
Hegemony Rome will immerse you in the history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situation. Unfolding across an epic satellite-accurate map stretching from the Mediterranean coast to the British Isles, the game utilizes the Hegemony series' trademark zoom to seamlessly take you from a grand strategic view of your empire right down to the battlefield at any time.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar brings the past to life as you manage your armies and manipulate your enemies in a beautifully drawn simulation of 1st century BC warfare. Bring all of Gaul under the rule of the Senate and People of Rome. Or, unite the Gallic tribes in the expanded sandbox mode and end the threat of Roman rule forever.
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.