The best games like Caesar 4 are:
- arrow_rightCossacks II: Battle for Europe
- arrow_rightTropico 4
- arrow_rightTropico 3
- arrow_rightAge of Empires III: Complete Collection
- arrow_rightSupreme Commander
- arrow_rightSupreme Commander 2
- arrow_rightCossacks 3
- arrow_rightHeroes of Might and Magic 4
100 Best Games Like Caesar 4:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (20)
- PlayStation 4 (28)
- iOS (37)
- Android (27)
- macOS (47)
- Linux (28)
- Nintendo Switch (15)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (22)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (33)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (10)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Cossacks II: Battle for Europe
Let the battle begin! The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe add-on continues the renowned Cossacks II:Napoleonic Wars game. It depicts the rather short historic period of the Napoleonic wars. The Napoleon wars changed Europe forever, leading to the formation of empires and putting an end to almost one thousand years of constant strife between small states. The game provides mass-scale battles between thousands-strong armies of the nations involved in conflicts during this period. The theatres of operation introduce France, Britain, Austria, Russia, Prussia, Egypt, and three nations not represented in the original game – Spain, the Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Poland), and the Confederation of the Rhine.
The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe reconstructs in detail the soldiers' uniforms weapons and architecture of each nation. Each nation's army has its unique units and possibilities. The game includes over 180 units 190 buildings and 1200 flora and fauna elements. When developing the combat system the peculiarities of early 19th century warring were taken into account as was the value of formations provisions and troop morale. Tactical tricks utilized by military commanders of the time are fully reflected in the game. An "honest" system of bullet and cannonball ballistics based on physics is an innovative addition to the Cossacks engine. Other engine features include 3-dimensional landscaping which creates realistic-looking scenery and towns and impacts combat tactics. For example the firing range of a subdivision of soldiers or a cannon positioned at the top of a hill is greater than the firing range of a unitstationed on flat terrain.Key features:
- Control the French, Russians, Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians -- master new weapons and tactics during a time that redefined the meaning of modern warfare.
- Fight through historically inspired battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in different types of terrain and weather.
- Battles on real historical scale with tens of thausands of units on one map.
- Realistic Troop Morale System - Well-fed troops live longer and grow in experience to become valuable battlefield assets, while fierce and overwhelming opponents, or marching long distances will cause morale to drop
- Enhanced diplomacy tools help you create treaties that give you the advantages
Categories in common with Cossacks II: Battle for Europe: Strategy
2. Tropico 4
Tropico 4 is a simulator/strategy game, where the player takes control of a small island nation as its president. The game is the fourth installment in the series, which have seen lots of changes throughout its existence.
The game focuses on the well-being of your nation’s citizens, the political sphere around the country and the economics. The player will face various difficulties in guiding the country through one of the most challenging times of our world. Victory can be swift, but the consequences will always happen. The unique art style of the game, as well as the soundtrack and in-game humor, will provide an excellent experience for new and seasoned players alike.
The different paths that can be taken in the game for success’s sake will challenge the players to make the most exquisite decisions, and the overall goal of making all people happy is a challenge in itself. Juggling between different factions of people, dealing with disagreement, and sometimes foreign invasions and natural hazards.
3. Tropico 3
According to the story, you play as "El Presidente" and head a small island country in Latin America. The action takes place in the midst of the cold war, which has an impact on the course of events.
The primary task is to ensure the fulfillment of five basic needs for each resident: food (the requirement to build farms), housing (if a resident does not have a house, or he has nothing to pay for it, he makes shacks that spoil the beauty of the city and increase crime), religion (construction of temples), entertainment (build bars, cafes, cinemas) and medical support (construction of hospitals)
How the government provides these aspects to its residents depends on the level of satisfaction of the population, as each need is different for each resident. If the level of happiness is low, the people can go to the rebels. And when the rebels accumulate a lot, they attack various objects, including the Palace. Undermining the Palace means defeat in the game, so in case of a low level of happiness, a vast army has to suppress the riots. But the military, in turn, must also be happy with life. Otherwise, a military coup may occur.
4. Age of Empires III: Complete Collection
Age of Empires 3 Complete Collection is a real-time strategy, a sequel to Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings. It includes the original game and two expansions: The Warchiefs and The Asian Dynasties, that add new playable civilizations.
Like in previous titles in the series, in Age of Empires 3 you choose and develop a civilization through ages. To progress you gather and manage resources, explore the world, upgrade the technology and units. The series’ new feature is the Home City, a separate powerhouse that provides additional options for your development, including unique upgrades you can use during the match. The goal of the game is to overcome AI or online opponents.
Age of Empires 3 features a political system. With each new age you choose politicians you want to support. They give you a certain bonus, for example, extra supplies or military units.
Besides a free mode, the game has a campaign divided into three acts. Instead of step-by-step development you take control of a civilization at the set time period and complete tasks.
5. Supreme Commander
The game was created by the man who also created the game Total Annihilation and in many ways embodies the same approach to the games of this genre.
Earthlings have discovered the technology of instantaneous relocation to any other planet. This was the beginning of a process of large-scale colonization. Over time, the colonists wanted independence from earthlings, alien races were discovered, with which some earthlings entered into an alliance, while other earthmen learned symbiosis with artificial intelligence.
Finally, the Earth was destroyed, leaving in the universe several opposing "races". And on every uninhabited planet, the struggle for resources can now unfold.
The main resources are two, Matter and Energy. To use resources, it is often important not to have a stock, but to achieve the inflow of both resources in a certain amount per second.
The new territory is thrown Supreme Commander - the key unit in the game. From it on the territory are distributed units with special functions.
The game allows you to instantly "take off" over the entire territory and view it all. Another function is to divide the screen into two parts. Dividing the screen into two parts, you can work with each part in the same way as with the entire screen before the separation - increase or, conversely, view from the height.
Categories in common with Supreme Commander: Strategy
6. Supreme Commander 2
Supreme Commander 2 is a real-time strategy, a sequel to Supreme Commander. The story is set in the near future in the world of giant mechs and the rise of technology. The plot tells about the confrontation of three forces: the United Earth Federation, the Illuminate and the Cybrans. They united in the first game but the newly elected President's assassination makes them break up.
The game is split into three missions dedicated to these forces. You have an opportunity to play as each side of the conflict that allows you to see it at different angles. At the end three separated campaigns come together and have the single ending.
The gameplay is typical for the RTS genre: you need to build facilities, mine resources and create an army of different military forces, including robots, tanks and super weapons. Your units are upgradeable with special points you can get developing technologies and defeating enemies. The goal of the game is to overcome your opponents. However, in a single-player campaign you can win by the numerical superiority of your army.
7. Cossacks 3
Return of the legendary Cossacks! The sequel of the award winning strategy series.
Leaning on the history of the 17th and 18th century, the real time strategy game awakens colossal mass battles with up to 32,000 soldiers simultaneously on the battlefield.
This remake of the classic game, that originally launched in 2000, contains all of the elements that distinguish the successful Cossacks games and combines them with contemporary 3D-graphics. Cossacks 3 provides the player with infinite tactical options, including not only the construction of buildings, the production of raw materials, but also the broad selection of various units and the influence of the landscape.
20 nations, 120 different unit types, 100 research opportunities, and over 220 different historical buildings are available to the player. Besides the battles ashore, players can build an armada and attack their enemies at sea. Cossacks 3 offers five historic single player-campaigns and up to eight players can fight each other in multiplayer-mode on one map. The player can forge alliances with or against others as well as challenge the computer. Randomly generated maps provide endless variations and can be adapted to the gamer’s needs.
Grandiose battles of up to 32,000 soldiers on the battlefield
20 playable nations
100 research opportunities
220 different historic buildings
Battles ashore and at sea
Five singleplayer historical campaigns
Infinite variations of battles on randomly generated mapsAs a free DLC all the players will receive 8 additional playable nations with the unique music main themes.
Information about Digital Deluxe Edition (no longer available for purchase):
Digital Deluxe - is a game edition, that contained both base game and 4 previously announced DLC, which are getting consequent releases during 1 year after Cossacks 3 release, along with few great bonuses.
We have already released 4 promised DLCs: Days of Brilliance, Rise to Glory, Path to Grandeur and The Golden Age. They include:
Early access to new nations:
[Days of Brilliance] Denmark
[Days of Brilliance] Netherlands
[Rise to Glory] Bavaria
[Rise to Glory] Saxony
[Path to Grandeur] Hungary
[Path to Grandeur] Portugal
[The Golden Age] Switzerland
[The Golden Age] Piedmont
[Days of Brilliance] Pro Fide, Lege et Rege
[Rise to Glory] Huge gambles and great achievements.
[Rise to Glory] The Lion of the North.
[Path to Grandeur] St.Jacob with us, Spain!
[Path to Grandeur] In the Service of the Grand Vizier!
[The Golden Age] Oranien bovem!
[Days of Brilliance] Konotop
[Days of Brilliance] Clash at Nordlingen
[Days of Brilliance] Stuart Restoration
[Days of Brilliance] Peasants' War
[Days of Brilliance] Landing in Brittany
[Rise to Glory] Second Northern War
[Rise to Glory] Great Northern War
[Rise to Glory] Franco-Dutch War
[The Golden age] War for Brazil
[The Golden age] War in the Caribbean
[The Golden age] The Portuguese War of Independence
[The Golden age] Siege of DunkirkHistorical battle:
[The Golden age] Battle of Nieuwpoort (1600)
[The Golden age] Battle of Pyliavtsi (1648)
[The Golden age] Battle of Prostki (1656)
[The Golden age] Battle of Saint Gotthard (1664)
[The Golden age] Battle of Villaviciosa (1710)
[The Golden age] Battle of Sheriffmuir (1715)
[The Golden age] Oran (1732)
[The Golden age] Battle of Soor (1745)Environments:
[Rise to Glory] Winter maps
[Path to Grandeur] Desert maps
Digital Deluxe Edition owners would also receive soundtrack in lossless quality (wav format).
Digital Deluxe Edition is no longer available for purchases. Its owners have already got 4 DLC for free, as we`ve promised.
Categories in common with Cossacks 3: Strategy
8. Heroes of Might and Magic 4
Heroes of Might and Magic 4 is a strategy game developed by New World Computing. It came out on 25-03-2002. It was published by The 3DO Company. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Heroes of Might and Magic 4 is available on PC.
James W. Dickinson produced the game. David Mullich directed the game. It was scored by Paul James, Paul Romero, Rob King and Steve Baca.
Categories in common with Heroes of Might and Magic 4: Strategy
9. Legends of Eisenwald
The mysterious lands of old Germany are waiting for you - it's a land where the superstitions of the time have come to life. This isn’t a fantasy game. There are no elves or dragons here. There are only people - and their passions, sins and fears that often take a tangible form. Which path will you choose? Live according to your conscience? Or live by power and might? Or will you live by justice? And what is your justice, really?Game features
- A unique and dynamic combat system - each move is also an attack
- The ability to individually equip *each* fighter in your army
- A large selection of weapons, spells and abilities, including the option to use mounted units
- Diverse upgrade trees, and each unit level up provides cosmetic changes
- An intriguing non-linear story
- A distinctive game world without common fantasy cliches
- Over 50 hours of gameplay within the game. A main campaign consisting of eight chapters plus two additional scenarios.
- A beautiful symphonic soundtrack in a medieval style
- An accompanying Scenario Editor with the full set of developer tools
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Similar to games like Disciples 2 and HOMM, there may be points farther into the game where you lose it all, troops, gold, inventory. All those things you worked so hard for. This is part of the game, not a bug. And you wont know when.... Be warned.
10. Tropico 2: Pirate Cove
Tropico 2: Pirate Cove is a strategy game developed by Frog City Software. It was originally released in 2003. Gathering published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Tropico 2: Pirate Cove on PC.
It was scored by Daniel Indart.
Categories in common with Tropico 2: Pirate Cove: Strategy
11. Lords of Xulima
Lords of Xulima is an original Fantasy RPG set on the mythical continent of Xulima, where Gods and humans once walked side by side. Become the Herald of the Gods and travel to an uncharted land to fulfill your mission of restoring balance in the known world.The Talisman of Golot EditionThis edition includes the game Lords of Xulima and the Talisman of Golot DLC.The Deluxe EditionThis Deluxe Edition includes the game Lords of Xulima, the Talisman of Golot DLC and the Special Digital Rewards DLC. More than 100 hours of authentic Role-Playing Experience Looking for a challenging adventure?
In Lords of Xulima, we do not hold your hand through the journey. We have created a world of diverse regions that are as vibrant with life as they are fraught with danger; from the alluring Golden Woods, through the Great Desert of Pernitia, to the daunting icy peaks of Karraga. You are free to explore and choose which path to follow, but be careful about where the adventure takes you. Your success or failure in Lords of Xulima all depends on your strategies and ability lead your customized party. Immerse yourself in the playability and depth of old school classics, presented through modern visuals and a user-friendly interface. A Tale of Gods and Humans Discover one of the most epic stories ever written and follow it to its twisted conclusion
Legend has it that many years ago, people lived in peace on the great continent of Rodinia; a peace that would not last. Soon, the Great War broke out, dragging every kingdom and village down an endless spiral of ruin and desolation. The people prayed for salvation from the Nine Gods, whose unreachable homeland lay beyond the Great Sea, on the forbidden continent of Xulima.
Eventually, the conflict came to a point where it threatened to ruin all creation. Thus Golot, Lord of Works and Dreams, appeared to Gaulen, a seasoned Explorer who lived on a remote island off the coast of Rodinia. The Lord of Works appointed Gaulen to be his Herald on Earth and to set sail for Xulima, so that balance could be restored to the world. Thus begins the adventure of our young protagonist.
Create your group of characters Create and customize five characters to accompany Gaulen on your journey. With 9 character classes and over 100 useful skills, the possibilities are endless. Each group will be unique. Who will you decide to take with you? Choose among familiar classes such as the Mage, Cleric, Barbarian, Soldier, Thief, Bard and Paladin or try out the Arcane Soldier and Divine Summoner. Develop your characters’ abilities to suit your play style as they gain experience and grow stronger to face the trials ahead.
Strategic, fluid, turn-based combat Discover an addictive combat system. Over 100 unique types of enemies roam the wilds of Xulima , each capable of posing their own kinds of threats to your divine mission. There are thousands of possible strategies to lead the group to victory, including the use of scrolls and divine blessings. Will you be able to match the strength of Nilfonte, the Ocean Titan? Or survive an encounter with Xabraluz, the Demon King of Vilak?
The original castle sim, Stronghold HD allows you to design, build and destroy historical castles. Engage in medieval warfare against the AI in one of two single player campaigns or online with up to 8 players.
With 21 missions to test your mettle and four renegade lords to defeat, it is up to you to reunite medieval England and take back your lands from the treacherous Rat, Pig, Snake and Wolf. Missions range from breaking sieges and capturing enemy castles to raising gold and holding off enemy attacks. Also featured is a full economic campaign, tasking players to gather resources and build weapons within the time limit.
Wield greater control over your army than ever before with new high resolution graphics! The new HD battlefield view allows you to zoom out and play in real-time, with the whole map on one screen. Advance on the castle gates while flanking the enemy from behind, feign retreat and lead your foe into a deadly trap or just sit back and watch the destruction unfold.
- Design and build your very own castle, complete with a working economy and brutal killing zones.
- Battle through 21 story-based missions as you drive back the villainous Wolf and reclaim medieval England.
- Build your dream castle in the combat-free economic campaign or besiege historical castles in Siege That!.
- View the entire battlefield on a single screen with support for new HD resolutions.
- Take your castle wherever you go with Steam Cloud support for saved games.
- Play the original game on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 with added compatibility.
Categories in common with Stronghold: Strategy
13. STAR WARS Galactic Battlegrounds Saga
The destiny of a galaxy hangs in the balance, and you are in command!
Lead the great armies of the Star Wars™ Episode II: Attack of the Clones saga in intense real-time strategy clashes. Enter the fray as the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookies, Trade Federation, Gungans or Royal Naboo to determine the course of the Galactic Civil War.
Expand the battlefield with the Clone Campaigns addon. Choose to play as the breakaway Confederacy of Independent Systems or the Galactic Republic in 14 missions based on characters, vehicles and locations from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
- Execute campaigns over land, sea, and air in single-player campaigns, skirmishes, and multiplayer battles.
- Combat arenas extend from interstellar asteroids to epic ground battles to aquatic realms.
- Deploy vast armies up to 200 units per side - that can include Bounty Hunters, Jedi, Droids™, Wookiee Kat tanks and much more.
- Manage resources and upgradable technology into your strategy, such as Wookie ingenuity, advanced Gungan biotechnology and Jedi stamina.
- Create custom single or multiplayer campaigns featuring virtually any Star Wars units and settings with the Scenario Editor.
14. Tiny Troopers
Your troopers will face enemy infantry, snipers, technicals and even tanks. The casualty rate is going to be high but there’s an endless supply of fresh recruits to step up and fill the ranks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted, and each new stripe they gain makes them tougher.
To increase your troopers’ chances of survival, use Command Points to give them better equipment, reinforce their team with a specialist like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support drops during missions. War might be hell but this is the funniest way to fight in one!Features
- The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
- Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
- Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
- Reinforce your squad with specialists like machinegunner, medic and delta force.
- Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
15. Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich
Freedom is threatened yet again and only Minute Man and his heroic Freedom Force can save the day in the follow up to one of the most critically acclaimed games of 2002.
Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich brings dynamic storytelling, fast-paced tactical role-play, and larger-than-life characters from the comic book pages to the computer screen. In this title, the league of heroes must travel back in time to defeat Blitzkrieg, defender of the Reich and his homicidal henchmen. With action spanning from the blasted battlefields of World War II to the dazzling depths of distant dimensions, Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich will give Freedom Fans more than they can handle.
Multiplayer available in LAN or Direct IP Only.
17. Cossacks 2: Napoleonic Wars
Cossacks 2: Napoleonic Wars is a strategy game developed by GSC Game World. It was originally released in 2005. It was published by cdv Software Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
Cossacks 2: Napoleonic Wars is available on PC.
Categories in common with Cossacks 2: Napoleonic Wars: Strategy
18. Tropico 3: Absolute Power
Tropico 3: Absolute Power is a strategy game developed by Haemimont Games. It was originally released in 2010. It was published by Kalypso. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Tropico 3: Absolute Power is available on PC.
Categories in common with Tropico 3: Absolute Power: Strategy
19. The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring is a strategy game developed by Liquid Entertainment. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Vivendi Universal Games. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring on PC.
Ed Kaminski produced the game. Edward Alexander Del Castillo directed the game. It was scored by Lennie Moore.
Categories in common with The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring: Strategy
Pharaoh is a strategy game developed by Impressions Games. It was originally released in 1999. Sierra On-Line published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Pharaoh on PC.
It was scored by Keith Zizza.
Categories in common with Pharaoh: Strategy
21. A Game of Thrones - Genesis
What King will you be?
Conqueror, Usurper or Diplomat?
"A Game of Thrones - Genesis" immerses you into the heart of the battles and intrigues between the Houses that shaped the Kingdom of Westeros. From Nymeria's arrival in the Kingdom of Dorne to the awakening of the "Others" beyond the Wall, you'll live the origins of A Game of Thrones saga through more than 1000 years of history, by taking part in Westeros' founding events and largest battles.
In this great strategy game, victory does not necessarily result from brute force. You can choose to use a military approach and besiege your opponents, strangle them in an economical war, or even use dirty tricks and diplomacy to politically crush them. Treachery and deception are everywhere and can be more efficient than the most powerful army. So watch your back and show no mercy if you want to keep sat on the Iron Throne.
- The video game adaptation of the fantasy saga "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George RR Martin.
- A deep and exciting gameplay combining strategy, diplomacy and politics.
- Discover the origins of the universe of the Iron Throne through the Story mode, and participate in major conflicts that have shaped Westeros.
- Compete against up to 7 other players in multiplayer. Form alliances, break them, show subtle tactics and crush your opponents!
Categories in common with A Game of Thrones - Genesis: Strategy
In the near future, mankind has opened the way to the stars – made possible through the use of droids, able to operate in the hostile environment of the deep space. However, both spaceships and droids are dependent on ‘Neonium’ for their power. However, this new source of energy was only found in the moons of Pluto and deposits are very limited, so the search started for a new supply.
Scouts ships discovered that a distant planet known as Praymos has rich deposits of Neonium. The only trouble is Praymos is not only inhabited but has a technological civilization similar to that of Earth of the second half of 20th century. The result was a battle not just for control of the resource, but the entire planet.GameplayRoboWars is easy to play yet difficult to master. Each level has its own unique set of tactics – master the tactics and push on to victory! Select your cards wisely – deploy them even more carefully. Build your defenses to prevent the capture of your flags by the enemy. Place your units or set your traps; earn the right special abilities. In between attacks, construct new defenses. Manage your supplies of Neonium well – the more you have, the more special abilities cards will be available. The cards allow you to build battlefield towers, units and traps or to activate abilities. Build Neonium production plants for even more special ability cards. Destroyed enemy units will sometimes drop money, which can be used to buy units, traps, and attack cards.Features
- More than 50 types of units, towers, abilities and powerful bosses!
- Story-based campaign with 55 missions.
- Casual-hardcore game: easy to learn, hard to master.
- Old-school 80’s style sci-fi design
- Each level comes with bonus goals – complete to gain bonuses and improve your ratings. Improve your ratings and get access to even more special ability cards and missions.
23. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 (RCT3) is the classic bestselling PC strategy simulation that now brings the fun of a roller coaster park right to your iPhone or iPad!
With a new mobile-friendly UI, the creativity, depth and sophistication of the classic PC game is all here - with NO in-app purchases.
· Create your ultimate theme park in stunning 3D!
· Let your imagination run free in Sandbox mode.
· Play through all 18 scenarios from the original PC game.
· Watch your guests react to your park as you try to make them happy.
· Happy guests earn you more in-game money to build out your parks even more.
· Design your parks using 5 fun themes: Generic, Spooky, Western, Adventure and Sci-fi.
· See every spine tingling detail with fully controllable cameras.
· Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.
· Cope with challenging objectives, changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.
24. Urban Empire
In Urban Empire you take control of a mayoral dynasty and lead your city and people through 200 years of history. Establish infrastructures, plan city districts, debate political decisions at the town council, bribe or blackmail your opponents, empower the democratic rights of your people or ignore them and reign supremely by yourself – the decision is yours!
Beginning in the 1820s, establish your city through five different eras, each with its own threats and opportunities. Master the challenges of the centuries, face political struggles, experience world-changing events and pioneering inventions, and create your own unique Urban Empire!
Urban Empire is a ‘City Ruler’, pioneering a new breed of strategy game that combines city builder features with political scheming and adds profound social and historical events into the mix, creating a whole new gameplay experience where players must employ strategic planning and political savvy to successfully grow their cities in their role as Mayor.
- City Ruler, not City Builder: Urban Empire offers a unique combination of classic city building and political management gameplay. Take on the role of a mayor, be a political mastermind and prove your skills by prevailing against opposing parties and guiding your city through technological evolutions and ideological revolutions.
- Choose from 4 ruling families with 5 characters each, like the equal rights and social justice advocates the Kilgannons, or the Sant’Elias, who focus on scientific progress and the pursuit of knowledge.
- Create and manage city districts on a large scale and fulfil your citizens’ needs – such as happiness, safety, and public services.
- Introduce new ideas and technologies, like the electric tram, antibiotics or video games and use your power to convince the city council of your political agenda.
- Up to 1000 dynamic events represent the twists and turns of urban life: make and influence decisions on issues such as women’s rights, the hippie movement, and child labor.
25. SimCity BuildIt
WELCOME, MAYOR! Build your own beautiful, bustling city where your citizens will thrive. The larger and more intricate your city gets, the more needs your citizens have, and it’s up to you to keep them happy. This is an all-new SimCity game – re-imagined for mobile!
This app offers in app purchases. You may disable in app purchases using your device settings.
BUILD YOUR CITY
With countless buildings and vivid, 3D-quality graphics, this is the most realistic city builder on mobile. Place buildings strategically to keep the taxes flowing and your city growing. Pinch, zoom, and rotate 360 degrees as you manage and expand your city on the go – both online and offline.
BRING YOUR CITY TO LIFE
Create resources and build up your skyline. Trade resources with friends and other cities. Complete boat orders and ship cargo from your airport. Build Tokyo-style neighborhoods and unlock exclusive landmarks like the Statue of Liberty. Expand along the beach with a marina, waterpark, and more. Unleash natural and not-so-natural disasters, like UFOs. And with Future Cities, you can build and discover innovative technologies like drones, neo-currencies, and high-tech buildings!
KEEP YOUR CITIZENS HAPPY
Solve real life challenges like traffic, fires, and pollution. Provide services like power plants and police departments to meet your citizens’ needs, and boost your population with parks and education. Keep traffic moving with grand avenues and streetcars. Complete fun challenges to shape your society.
COMPETE TO EARN REWARDS
Take on other players around the world in the Contest of Mayors! Advance through Leagues and make your way to the top. Complete new challenges each week, and climb the ranks all the way to the Megalopolis Elite League. The top Mayors in each League will earn great rewards (and bragging rights)! Build to win and watch your city come to life.
Saudi Arabia, one of the world's leading oil suppliers and a key U.S. ally, has been taken over by a highly organized group of radical terrorists. The government is in a state of collapse and turmoil and you have been chosen to lead the United States' armed forces to restore control.
Search and destroy using the latest military hardware from the Abrams tank to the Apache helicopter in realistic settings ranging from the open desert to close-quarters infantry combat. Wear down enemy morale by capturing vehicles, weapons and buildings. You'll need elite forces to destroy the world's best-armed fanatics, bent on world-wide economic collapse. The soldiers who survive will gain experience and move with you from mission to mission.
Failure is not an option — This is Warfare.
- Fight with the latest U.S. & Russian Weapons Systems
- Dominate real territories created from satellite images
- Gain experience for your troops by keeping them alive
- Capture Enemy vehicles and weaponry
- Destroy everything in your path with realistic physics
- Shock and Awe your opponents to wear down their morale
- Hone your tactics in various environments from open desert to urban combat
- 12 missions for the USA army expeditionary corps
Categories in common with Warfare: Strategy
27. Out of the Park Baseball 19
Out of the Park Baseball 19, the latest edition of the world's best-rated sports strategy game franchise, is a baseball fan's dream come true. The game is officially licensed by MLB, MiLB and the MLBPA!
"OOTP is an astonishing accomplishment!" - Boston Red Sox Principal Owner John W. Henry
Step into the shoes of a GM and/or manager to own the future or rewrite the past of your favorite real-world baseball franchise. Build the team the way you want. Start a new career with your favorite 2018 MLB team or go back through almost 150 years of baseball history and run any team from the past! You can even set up your own fictional baseball universe or compete in online leagues against other OOTP players. Make your move!
The brand new 2018 MLB roster set will include all projected Opening Day MLB rosters as well as the complete minor league system down to the rookie leagues and even future draft classes. On top of this, 8 international leagues (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Italy, The Netherlands, Mexico and Cuba) and several international and US independent leagues return to OOTP 19 with accurate and projected 2018 rosters.
Discover new talent, draft the next superstar, negotiate with free agents, enter trade talks with other teams, build your dynasty and guide a franchise into an infinite future! As a manager, dive into the more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, in-game strategy and call the shots from the dugout. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game in the redesigned 3D game mode, managing play by play or even pitch by pitch. OOTP has it all covered!
New features in OOTP 19 include:
- Vastly improved 3D gameplay mode, with animated 3D players, improved ballpark models and a completely redesigned in-game interface. Playing games in OOTP 19 is a completely new experience!
- A beautifully redesigned interface. We have completely revamped the look of the game and improved many screens throughout the game. Three new skins are included and you can now choose between six different fonts in order to customize the look and feel even further.
- New scouting system, with completely rewritten scouting reports and streamlined rating systems, making it easier than ever to evaluate players.
- Ultra-realistic AI, with improved handling of two-way players, in-game strategy decision making, trade evaluation and much more.
- Tournaments have been enhanced with two exciting new features: the ability create a standalone tournament bracket, plus the option to draw any teams in history into a tournament. The possibilities are endless!
- User Voting for End-of-Season Awards. You can now cast a full ballot for all the end-of-season awards, including the MVP Award, the Cy Young Award and other awards. Improved decision-making by the AI can lead to some close races for awards.
- A completely customizable manager home screen, giving you total control over your virtual front office.
- 800 new fictional team logos for your own custom baseball world are now included.
- Improved player morale / team chemistry system
- Improved player creation & development system
- Improved game recaps, enhanced play-by-play text and league news
- Countless small tweaks that enhance the user experience: for example, delayed substitutions for injured players while playing out games, so you won'?t have to replace your injured pitcher right away if your team is going to bat. Many other small changes are included too.
- And much more...
Coming later this Summer: PERFECT TEAM, the new and exciting online competition mode in Out of the Park Baseball. Stay tuned for an open beta and more information!
Out of the Park Baseball 19 - Make your move!
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION - MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA's written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
28. 7,62 High Calibre
7.62 High Calibre is a tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5.
A professional mercenary is in pursuit of a certain Russian "businessman", who stole a large amount of money from his "colleagues". Now he is hiding in a small country of Latin America to avoid an inevitable punishment. What seemed like an easy task at first, soon turns into an intense and dangerous adventure, for there are many things that must be kept in mind - intricate political situation, confrontation between governmental military and rebels, not to mention a necessity to choose friends and foes wisely.Features
- Sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, the best strategy game according to the GameLand Award 2005, "Best Computer Games", "GameLand" and "Game World Navigator" magazines
- SPM (Smart Pause Mode) battle system combines RTS dynamics with diverse opportunities of turn-based gameplay
- Over 150 accurately modeled firearms with optional upgrades
- Varied ammunition as well as an extensive list of equipment
- Non-linear storyline gives you an opportunity to make your own choices and to reach one of multiple endings
- Over 30 mercenaries
- Upgraded graphics engine
29. SimCity Societies
SimCity Societies is a strategy game developed by Tilted Mill Entertainment. It came out on 13-11-2007. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Meh".
SimCity Societies is available on PC.
Categories in common with SimCity Societies: Strategy
30. Grand Ages: Medieval
What is Grand Ages: Medieval?
"Grand Ages: Medieval" is an entry in Kalypso's "Grand Ages" series of finely-crafted strategy games of different genres developed by different studios. This game is not a sequel to the 2009 title "Grand Ages: Rome", a classic RTS with a focus on city building. "Grand Ages: Medieval" is a larger scale, real-time empire simulation game combining elements of trade, expansion and exploration with a heavy focus on economical domination.Features:
- Explore a gigantic game world of over 20 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
- Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
- Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
- Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
- Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
- Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players
It is the year 1050 AD. At the beginning of the High Middle Ages development in Europe has seen an unprecedented level of progress and a rapidly growing population spreads across the length and breadth of the continent. New frontiers are explored, settlements founded and vast trading routes established. As the head of one of these small settlements, it falls upon you to lead your people towards greatness. Explore a vast world, gather resources, encounter other societies and use your trading expertise to expand and make your fortune. Found new cities, progress your nation with inventive technology and protect your trade routes against barbarian attacks until you are powerful enough to begin your conquest over Europe and forge a bold new empire.
Grand Ages: Medieval is a real-time strategy game from Gaming Minds. Lead your people and advance through the decades by utilising construction, research, expansion and conquest in an area extending from Scandinavia and North Africa; to Portugal, the Caucasus and the Middle East. Rise from the humble role of a simple mayor governing a small settlement and rule over all of Europe. Experience an exciting campaign with elaborately designed cut-scenes, play by your own rules in free play or test your skills in multiplayer against up to 8 players!
31. Act of Aggression - Reboot Edition
Act of Aggression – Reboot Edition brings the techno-thriller RTS game Act of Aggression to a higher level. The Reboot Edition offers a full gameplay overhaul: new resource system, playable builder units, new base buildings, simplified research system, and many major mechanic improvements for smoother and more dynamic gameplay in skirmish mode against the AI and in your multiplayer battles. Either launch the original game or Reboot Edition as you see fit, and experience the new benchmark of real-time strategy games.
With three global super-powers, there can be only one victory.
Across three distinct factions each armed with the greatest modern and prototype military weaponry, head into some of the world’s most volatile conflict zones, building bases for mass production, establishing resource supply lines, and waging war in Eugen Systems’ explosive RTS.
Build and manage the cogs of war in a return to strategic base-building, resource harvesting, and dynamic tech-trees. Capture banks and enemy soldiers to generate cash income. Upgrade units with specialization and unlock new skills. Embark on an epic single player Campaign with a thrilling original story, and fight throughout the world on realistic environments. Compete online in visceral PVP battles and become the best commander!
Act of Aggression Reboot Edition brings new features to skirmish modes:
- Streamlined Economy: Manage two resources: oil and cash, allowing you to focus on the action. Unit expenditure is up-front, meaning no more micromanaging production lines.
- New Base Building System: Like a traditional RTS, base building units are selectable. Build directly from the builder (or destroy your opponent’s builder!)
- New Airstrikes: You no longer control the planes mid-flight. They go directly to their target and strike, much faster than previously.
- Huge balancing update and unit model improvements as well as UI tweaks and changes: for example, all units now accelerate and decelerate faster, with more streamlined, action packed RTS gameplay.
Categories in common with Act of Aggression - Reboot Edition: Strategy
32. Dungeon Keeper (mobile)
“EA has a massive hit on its hands… devilishly funny and addictive.” – Inside Mobile Apps
“I’m a big fan of tower-defense-style games, real-time strategy games, and the classic Dungeon Keeper. This follows that formula perfectly.” – VGMarket playtester
DIG. DEVISE. DOMINATE! It’s good to be bad in Dungeon Keeper!
Devilishly smart. Deploy wicked tactics and dominate your enemies! Build the ultimate underground lair and summon diabolical forces to do your bidding. It’s tower defense…without the tower…and a lot more offensive!
A NEFARIOUS ARMY AT YOUR SERVICE!
From Trolls to Bile Demons, Mistresses, and Warlocks – deploy your army of baddies and unleash special attacks to destroy the competition.
TIME TO GET DOWN
Maximize your defenses to thwart invaders with expertly laid traps and dungeon design. Build rooms like the torture chamber or dark library to give attackers some painful and shocking surprises.
IT’S GOOD TO BE BAD
Attack enemy dungeons and plunder their resources. Deploy your forces and face spike traps, cannons, poisonous spores and more. Too many enemies? Turn them into chickens! Master the Hand of Evil™ to unleash devastating spell attacks.
HURTS SO GOOD
Some minions need more…motivation than others. Slap your Imps to get them working faster.
JOIN FORCES - THERE’S POWER IN NUMBERS
Form guilds with players from around the world. Your new alliances let you share minions, increase resource generation, and earn exclusive guild achievements.
What more are you waiting for, Keeper? Play the most diabolically fun game on the App Store!
“Like” us on Facebook or “Follow” us on Google+ and Twitter for the latest Dungeon Keeper news: http://www.facebook.com/dungeonkeepermobile
Want to connect with fellow Dungeon Keeper players? Please visit: www.dungeonkeeper.com/forums
Need help? Please visit: www.dungeonkeeper.com/faqs
This game is not playable on iPod touch (4th generation).
Persistent Internet connection required to play. Network fees may apply.
This app allows the player to make in-app purchases. Consult the bill payer before making any in-app purchases. Includes in-game advertising. This app contains advertising for EA products and products of select partners.
33. Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
Children of the Nile™ is a unique gem of a city-building game, unparalleled in both grandeur and attention to detail.
As Pharaoh you will guide your people through thousands of years of history: from simple hunter-gatherers to the creation of an immortal civilization. Guide your people well and you will build breathtaking pyramids, explore the ancient world and wage war against your enemies.
Every inhabitant of your city is a fully developed, living person – part of an individual family and household with wants and needs. From priests to entertainers, scribes to laborers, even the royal family… everyone will need to eat and that’s just the beginning. Every block of stone that is hauled to your pyramid will be pulled by people who pray to the gods in temples of your choosing. Under your supervision, local economies will thrive as goods from reed baskets to gold jewelry will be created, purchased and enjoyed by the inhabitants of your city.
To achieve immortality a Pharaoh must look outside his city’s borders and make an impact on the world. Explore and open trade with foreign neighbors and you will have reason to build commemorative wonders that will tell the tale of your dynasty for all time. As your prestige rises so too will your ability to draw more people to your ambitious endeavors and build cities that are truly epic.
How will your dynasty be remembered?
34. Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt
Welcome, your Highness! A vast land awaits your settlers and is ready to be colonized. Send your architects and builders to plan and construct a city. But also send your craftsmen, to cut some wood and to mine ore. Make sure your fields are on fertile grounds, to get all the food for your hungry subjects! Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt hands the crown to you: Guide your people from their first steps in a small village to a massive medieval metropolis with thousands of inhabitants.
Overcome the challenges that lie ahead. Your citizens have various needs in order to stay happy. And you have to keep them happy, to keep the tax coins rolling which you need to build even more. Beware, as there are many things in the world that will disturb the happiness: Seasons will change the demand for certain goods – more water is needed during summer, more clothes in winter. Catastrophes may hit your prospering city, the plague, a large fire or an avalanche won’t make anyone happy nor will a bandit attack!
A huge variety of houses to build and many different jobs for your subjects will keep you busy. The armory will produce weapons for your soldiers, to keep your citizens save from bandits. The bakery or the butcher’s workshop will provide food, the monastery, the juice manufacture and the vineyard will bring the drinks – and everything can be bought at the marketplace! Make sure to have an eye on the daily routines of your people – besides jobs & food, they also need a place for recreation like a park, houses to live and entertainment in the jousting grounds or the tavern!
Each of your deeds is meaningful: If you order your folks to build a house, if you send them to a new job – everything will reward you with experience points. This progression system will allow you to research techniques that for example increase the amount of taxes you get or make your watchtowers more efficient. In every map you play!
- City-building gameplay set in medieval times
- Complex economy sim and deep production chains
- Over 150 different town- and production buildings
- Seasons and weather effects that influence gameplay
- Citizens have their own daily routines with different demands
- The overarching “town level” brings player progression for every single deed – you’ll be a better sovereign each time you play the game
- Devastating disasters like fire, the Plague, drought and many more
- 26 diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
- Unrestricted endless mode on 24 maps
- Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
- New townie language for livelier interactions
35. Railroad Tycoon 3
Railroad Tycoon 3 features 25 scenarios challenging players to recreate magnificent feats of railroading history from around the world. Players can lay track (including tunnels and overpasses), pick from over 40 locomotives from early steams to modern bullets, choose to haul over 35 types of cargo in a dynamic economy, and participate in an advanced stock market.
The new 3-D engine takes the franchise to the next level, allowing smooth scaling from an 'eye in the sky' view of an entire continent down to super detailed close-up of a beautifully modeled train, building, or just the landscape.
Railroad Tycoon 3 also includes more multiplayer support than its predecessor, integrating an on-line chat and matchmaking service. To top everything off, the game's soundtrack features another installment of some of the best authentic blues, bluegrass, and Americana music around.
Multiplayer available in LAN mode only.
36. CivCity: Rome
CivCity: Rome, an innovative city builder inspired by the world of Sid Meiers Civilization, and created by a collaboration between Firefly Studios and Firaxis Games, invites players to shift focus from building a multi-city empire and zoom-in on the great cities of the Roman Empire, culminating in Rome itself! Through dozens of missions, each offering an array of interesting decisions, players will be charged with building, nurturing and managing one of these great cities as they endeavour to lead the Roman Empire from its humble beginnings to its mighty apogee. Features players have enjoyed in the Civilization series, like research, city happiness, production and culture, can now be managed actively in the wonderfully immersive world of CivCity: Rome.
- Look inside the buildings - For the first time in a city builder you can look inside the Villas, the forums, and even the Roman baths! Discover, in much greater detail, how Romans went about their daily lives.
- Civilize your city - More than 70 technologies can be developed over time to give your city a strategic advantage. Use the rich research tree to improve many aspects of your city and its relation to the wider empire.
- Follow the life of a Roman family - Do they thrive and prosper from humble hut to noble palace as they move through the generations or not? Well, thats your call!
- Ease of play - Driven purely by building placement and strong visual feedback, the game lets you create your own living community simply by choosing and placing the wide variety of buildings.
- Real Romans - An intriguing array of characters will interact with you
37. Zoo Park
Care for over 40 different animals from all four corners of the Earth whilst running a professional programme of rescue, rehabilitation, research and conservation.
Each animal type has its own list of requirements in terms of habitat, nutrition and care. You must construct a well thought out facility to best meet the requirements of both the animals and your customers in order to gain the all-important popularity points from your visitors.
- Build a carefully planned zoo park which keeps all the animals and your customers happy
- Make sure each animal’s habitat is the optimum size
- Feed each animal type correctly and make sure it can exercise comfortably
- Hire staff to help you run your zoo park
- Make sure your facility runs like clockwork in order to gain the all-important popularity points from your visitors
38. Werewolves Within
Werewolves Within brings the fun of game night with friends to Virtual Reality.
After several attacks on townsfolk, the medieval village of Gallowston has had enough! Werewolves Within will transport you to the medieval village of Gallowston, where you must uncover the werewolves that have been terrorizing the townsfolk.
Werewolves Within is a fast-paced game of hidden roles and social deduction for 5-8 players. In one game, You might be a villager trying their hardest to cleanse the town of werewolves, while minutes later you could be the werewolf lying and betraying friends in order to survive the vote. Utilize specific roles and abilities, and the power of persuasion to assess, deduce and win the round. Whether playing a vigilant villager or a devious werewolf, no two games are ever the same.
Uplay account and Uplay PC application required for game activation and installation.
39. Heroes Chronicles: All chapters
Eight titles featuring the gameplay you know and love from Heroes of Might and Magic III. Eight chapters that tell the story of Tarnum, a barbarian hero and liberator of his kinsmen. After generations of oppression, Tarnum discovers his people's true history and leads an army of Stronghold troops against their tyrannical masters. Marching from the arid roughlands of his homeland and the muggy swamps of the lowlands, he follows and even surpasses the deeds of his legendary ancestor, who defeated the spellcasting oppressors long ago.
This great pack of all eight Heroes Chronicles chapters will allow you to spend hours adventuring on the continent of Antagarich.
"Heroes Chronicles: All chapters" includes "Warlords of the Wastelands", "Conquest of the Underworld", "Masters of the Elements", "Clash of the Dragons", "The Final Chapters", "The World Tree", "The Fiery Moon", "Revolt of the Beastmasters", and "The Sword of Frost".Spinoff of the classic Heroes of Might and Magic series - 8 games, each a chapter of the immortal hero's story
Different atmosphere in each campaign - from arid, deserted wastelands to beautiful and lush forests
A fun, extensive, and addictive turn-based strategy experience that will keep you hooked up for many hours
Categories in common with Heroes Chronicles: All chapters: Strategy
The year is 1849, and gold has just been discovered in California. You decide to head out west, to seek fame and wealth in the approaching Gold Rush.
Will you strike gold and become an overnight mining magnate? Or will you build your fortune bit by bit by supplying 49ers with pickaxes and blue jeans?Gameplay1849 is a city management game set during the California Gold Rush. Your task is to build towns, populate them with workers, and make sure that they are housed, fed, and entertained. You’ll have to manage and coordinate extensive production and trade networks to make sure your towns thrive.Key Features Of 1849
- A campaign mode that traces the development of the Gold Rush from mining camps to bustling cities. Each city scenario presents players with unique starting conditions, victory goals, and obstacle events.
- Sandbox mode with a procedurally-generated map for your location, based on geography (from the Pacific coast to the Sierra Nevada mountains), precipitation, resource availability, and starting lot size.
- Vivid old west towns with buildings lining the streets directly inspired by California’s Gold Country.
- Over 50 resources that players can dig up, farm, refine or manufacture as they build complex towns and cities.
- Developed by SomaSim, a new studio dedicated to producing deep simulation games for today’s players
41. Caesar II
Build Rome in the Ultimate City-Building Simulation!
You are the Governor of a Roman province whose capital city (if you build it well!) will become the talk of the Empire. Choose from dozens of authentic structures - temples, aqueducts, bath houses, even the Circus Maximus - and watch your city spring to life. Develop resources, open trade routes and promotion will soon follow.
Then expand your territories and move up the ranks. Your challenge - to rise and become the next Caesar - while confronting upstart Gauls, invading barbarians and restless citizens who threaten your eternal cities.
Can you do as the Romans did and build the ultimate city? Build magnificent cities in authentic architectural detail. Develop your province with trade routes, industries, and fortifications. Defend your city from invaders with easy point and click combat.
Categories in common with Caesar II: Strategy
42. Insurrection: Campaigns for StarCraft
Insurrection: Campaigns for StarCraft is a strategy game developed by Aztech New Media. It came out on 31-07-1998. It was published by Aztech New Media. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Insurrection: Campaigns for StarCraft is available on PC.
It was produced by Fulvio Ciano.
Categories in common with Insurrection: Campaigns for StarCraft: Strategy
43. Kingdom Wars 2: Battles
Episodic Singleplayer Campaign
Kingdom Wars 2: Battles comes complete with an epic story-driven singleplayer campaign, as well as progressive multiplayer storytelling. Providing hours of engaging cinematic narrative, and original gameplay, campaign tells the story of the three great races, trying to survive in a world engulfed by total war. Each new episode will continue both the singleplayer and multiplayer story-arcs as well as introduce new races and locations. And in best Reverie World Studios traditions, new episodes will be released as a free expansion pack, every few months.
Stunning Siege Combat
Realistic medieval siege combat brings fresh gameplay to the Strategy genre, with intricate stronghold construction, and over 25 defensive and offensive siege weapons. Ram the enemy gates, scale the walls with ladders and siege towers, and unleash trebuchet bombardments, while building your own strongholds and citadels protected by boiling oil and wall-mounted catapults.
Complex Crafting System
To provide meaning long-term gameplay, KW2B features full crafting system, with over two hundred combinations, from dozens of components from blueprints and materials to legendary items and relics. Crafting is tied into every aspect of the game, from crafting new deadly siege weapons and buildings, to creating new game cards, or researching new industrial technologies. This minigame is complete with intricate ways of acquiring crafting components, and full support for player to player trading, and persistent item crafting economy.
MMO Community Environment
While all online interaction is completely optional, players can experience persistent mmo environment, with huge player community waiting to welcome you. Make friends, join guilds and alliances, master player driven crafting economy, engage friends in coop and challenges, or compete to become the ultimate warrior in progressive player ranking and tournaments.
KW2B offers complex city-building and economy model in a fast paced skirmish environment, offering extremely wide range of short-term and long-term strategic options. With free base building, intricate stronghold design, realistic siege combat, complex economic model, and dozens of units – players can craft the ultimate playing style – from numerous rushing opportunities, to a defensive play-style, that can still bring victory.
Long term tech-tree progression
As players fights across the battlefields, his avatar level ups unlocking various crafting combination to create one of many game cards. This complex system adds a great deal of management and long-term strategic thinking as players unlock and build their card decks to ensure victory in battle.
Three truly Distinct Races
Featuring three truly distinct civilizations: Humans, Orcs and Elves – KW2:B brings players three unique was to play the game, and countless hours of late-game progression for each race. Every aspect of each race was designed to be unique – from economy, to base building, unit roles and tactics. Each race comes complete with over 60 unique crafting opportunities, with unique tech-tree progressions and their own deck of playing cards.
Strategic Card Game
As players’ fights across the battlefields, strategic card game comes into play. Players can build endless combinations of playable card decks that they acquire through crafting. During multiplayer battles players will pit their decks against each other to try and turn the tide of a battle. This complex system adds a great deal of management and long-term strategic thinking.
44. Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion
Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion is a strategy game developed by Creative Assembly. It was originally released in 2003. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion on PC.
Luci Black produced the game. It was directed by Mike Simpson. It was scored by Jeff van Dyck.
Categories in common with Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion: Strategy
45. Cities XL 2012
Cities XL 2012 is a strategy game developed by Focus Home Interactive. It came out on 20-10-2011. It was published by Focus Home Interactive. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Cities XL 2012 is available on PC.
Categories in common with Cities XL 2012: Strategy
46. Republic: The Revolution
Republic: The Revolution is a strategy game developed by Elixir Studios. It was originally released in 2003. Eidos Interactive published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
Republic: The Revolution is available on PC.
James Hannigan and Richard Joseph scored the game.
Categories in common with Republic: The Revolution: Strategy
47. Sudden Strike Forever
Sudden Strike Forever is a strategy game developed by Fireglow. It was originally released in 2001. It was published by cdv Software Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Sudden Strike Forever on PC.
Categories in common with Sudden Strike Forever: Strategy
48. War Planet Online: Global Conquest
"When the entire world is at war, bold generals rise to the challenge and lead their armies toward Global Conquest. The time has come for you to strike! Do you have what it takes? Build your base, dominate regions of an actual real-world map, and lead your faction to conquer every nation of the globe!
You are a lone military force in a world completely engulfed by war. But you are destined to rise up and conquer it all! So build a mighty base, gather strong allies, and launch a global assault in the most explosive MMO real-time strategy game!
• Immerse yourself in a world where thousands of real players struggle for dominance 24/7.
• Talk to your allies (and taunt your enemies) in the global chat, or plot your next attack in the private Faction chat.
• Build your forces from units based on actual modern war machines including armored tanks, lightning fast jets, long-range artillery and much more!
• March your army across a faithfully recreated World Map.
• Fight for supremacy in live, real-time PvP warfare.
• Utilize cunning strategies to strike your enemies where and when they least expect it.
• Call on Allies for reinforcements to overcome any obstacle!
REAL MILITARY STRATEGY
• Customize your base to create an impenetrable fortress that will crush any invasion.
• Recruit skilled commanders that specialize in various types of operations.
• Forge a massive Alliance with other players and coordinate amazing feats of strategy together.
What are you waiting for, sir? The world needs a general like you to dominate and win this war!
Categories in common with War Planet Online: Global Conquest: Strategy
49. Forge of Empires
Forge of Empires - Build a city!
Develop your own city through the ages into a glorious empire. Guide it through the ages, research new technologies, expand your empire and live through an epic story. Battle other players and prove your skills as king and warlord.
- Build your city and evolve from the Stone Age to modern times (and beyond).
- Develop new technologies and discover new buildings and goods
- Produce supplies to manufacture goods
- Exchange your goods and trade with your neighbors
- Discover new territories and seize control of the provinces and their rewards
- Use your negotiation or battle skills to take over sector by sector
Forge of Empires is based on our successful browser strategy game which was published by InnoGames, developers of fantasy strategy game Elvenar, in the summer of 2012. Finally, the online strategy game is available for Android as well, providing cross-platform access.
Forge of Empires is free to download and install. However, some game features can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable inapp purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
General Terms and Conditions: https://legal.innogames.com/portal/en/agb
Get Ready for the Holidays with Google Play’s Festive Updates!
Categories in common with Forge of Empires: Strategy
50. Pizza Connection 3
Open your restaurant in spring 2018
Mamma mia... Long awaited by fans around the world, the newest instalment of the cult series "Pizza Connection" returns to the PC with even more flavour and extra cheese.
Make 'em a pizza they can't refuse!
In addition to the series’ tried and true basic ingredients, economic simulation Pizza Connection 3 offers a number of hot new toppings! Work your way through a challenging campaign to rise from a simple pizza baker in the streets of Rome to the owner of the world's most successful pizza chain! Use the famous Pizza Creator to design your own signature pizzas.
Show your competitors the way to sell pizzas and create a unique taste experience for your customers each time they visit one of your restaurants. Whether you do so by means of target group oriented advertising and great pizzas in stylish restaurants or by dancing along the crust of legality through the occasional use of sabotage and violence is entirely up to you.
It's time to once again enrich the world with tasty pizzas and redefine good taste.
- No one's invented your favourite pizza yet? Vegan, straight vegetarian or meat with added meat? Create your own pizzas using the legendary Pizza Creator and over 75 different ingredients!
- The 12 mission single player campaign lets you rise step-by-step from a simple pizza baker in Rome to the world's greatest pizza mogul.
- From Sydney to Berlin to Washington DC: Conquer the world's greatest metropolises with your own pizza chain and discover their unique tastes!
- Customize your restaurants the way you want: Floorplan, furniture, personnel, interior decorating. There is a little interior decorator in every pizza baker.
- Use market analyses and sophisticated marketing strategies to reach your customers with targeted advertising.
- Get rid of your competitors by using particularly spicy ingredients such as sabotage and bribery.
- The free game mode offers an alternative to the campaign rich in its diversity. You yourself can determine a wide range of parameters such as startup capital, number of residents, competitors and much more, allowing you to create your own challenges.
… Want pizza?