Trying to find games like Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto V
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- arrow_rightSaints Row: The Third
- arrow_rightJust Cause 3
- arrow_rightWolfenstein: The Old Blood
- arrow_rightGRID 2
- arrow_rightAlan Wake's American Nightmare
- arrow_rightNeed For Speed: Hot Pursuit
100 Best Games Like Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (43)
- PlayStation 4 (43)
- iOS (36)
- Android (27)
- macOS (36)
- Linux (21)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Xbox 360 (45)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (56)
- PlayStation 2 (16)
- PlayStation (9)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (11)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (5)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (1)
1. Grand Theft Auto V
Rockstar Games went bigger, since their previous installment of the series. You get the complicated and realistic world-building from Liberty City of GTA4 in the setting of lively and diverse Los Santos, from an old fan favorite GTA San Andreas. 561 different vehicles (including every transport you can operate) and the amount is rising with every update.
Simultaneous storytelling from three unique perspectives:
Follow Michael, ex-criminal living his life of leisure away from the past, Franklin, a kid that seeks the better future, and Trevor, the exact past Michael is trying to run away from.
GTA Online will provide a lot of additional challenge even for the experienced players, coming fresh from the story mode. Now you will have other players around that can help you just as likely as ruin your mission. Every GTA mechanic up to date can be experienced by players through the unique customizable character, and community content paired with the leveling system tends to keep everyone busy and engaged.
2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the seventh entry in the series in the GTA franchise, but only second big title after GTA - Vice City. Setting up in fictional state San Andreas, you follow the story of CJ, a member of one of the multiple gangs in the city. CJ's family is being attacked in drive shooting which resulted in the death of CJ's mother, so he returns to home from Liberty City. Meeting the rest of the family at his mom's funeral, he decides to rebuild the gang and gain control of the state.
The game makes a brilliant connection with missions and open world actions that you are able to do around the cities. You can steal cars, buy guns, hunt for collectables and do some side quests, while different characters give you specific missions in order to push the plot forward. Streets are filled with people as well as plenty of vehicles to steal. Fictional brands of cars, tanks, bikes are available to be stolen from any place around the city. Armoury contains pistols, rifles, hand-machine guns or a rocket launcher as well as melee weapons giving player freedom in anything he's doing in GTA.
Categories in common with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Action
3. Saints Row: The Third
Welcome to Steelport, a city that’s been torn by the three violent gangs. And seemingly, only another violent gang can stop them. After merging with Ultor Corporation after the events of the second game, Boss and his lieutenants became a corporation of their own. And now, after a run-in with the corrupt police forces, when they’re in the hands of the Syndicate, alone and cut out from the gathered wealth and support, 3rd Street Saints have to start from the bottom.
While being a third person action adventure game, Saints Row: the Third is described by developers as the game that has everything in it. While the base game is reminiscent of GTA type of games mechanically, shifting tone and frantic story create the comedic and exciting atmosphere. A long line of DLC adding to the game not only unique missions, even by the Saints Row standards, but customization items, transport, and outfits. Reviews adore the lack of serious tone and gritty realism.
4. Just Cause 3
Just Cause 3 is an open-world action adventure with the large locus on freedom of exploring. It is the thirds title in the Just Cause series produced by Avalanche Studios, preceded by the first two numerical parts and having the 4th part not yet released as its successor.
Rico Rodriguez is the protagonist of the game, who is continually being forced to deal with bandits and dictators somewhere in the Mediterranean. The events of the third game in the series take place 6 years after the second installment.
Any game of this category is strongly associated with complete freedom of roaming, and the third part pushes all the metrics up: you now have 1 000 square kilometers of space to wander around and upgraded hook which has allowed you continuously to overcome any obstacle. The grappling hook works like a universal tool: you may drag your enemies closer Skorpion-style, climb mountains and cling to foe's cars.
Not only tools but physics provide unique exploring experience — the key word for them is an exaggeration for any event in the game looks like it was cut straight out of an action movie.
5. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Wolfenstein: The New Blood is an FPS game which serves as a prequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order developed by MachineGames.
The game is set in the alternate 1946, where Nazi Germany is close to winning World War II. You play as B.J Blaskowicz set out on a secret mission to turn the tides in favor of the Allies.
The game is divided into two chapters: Rudi Jäger and the Den of Wolves and The Dark Secrets of Helga Von Schabbs.
In the first chapter, you have to escape the prison Blaskowicz was put into after his cover was blown.
The second chapter has Blaskowicz infiltrate the fictional city of Wolfburg, where Helga Von Schabbs, a high-ranked Nazi archaeologist found several dark magic artifacts.
Each level in the game is a semi-open sandbox which the player can navigate and explore freely. Experience intense and fast combat with the ability of dual-wielding any weapon you find. The game features an uncommon cover system, where the character leans out of the cover. The perk system is also present. In order to unlock a perk, the player has to complete a specific task. Perks can grant a bonus to health, armor or an ability to perform a silent takedown.
6. GRID 2
GRID 2 is a racing game, the sequel to Race Driver: GRID.
In the centre of the "story" GRID 2 is a racing championship, which we gradually promote around the world. Money is not needed, the main thing is to conquer the audience. The race will be held in such places as Paris, Hong Kong, Chicago, Dubai, etc. All the tracks, drivers, teams, cars and sponsors in the game are real.
Compared to GRID (the first part of the series), there are more modes. There were races on the so-called "Checkpoint", endurance race and other several options. And the significant thing now that there is no driving on the rails, sudden acceleration of rivals and unpunished wiping of bumpers (also, damage to the machine is not displayed on the screen, it is necessary to focus on its behaviour and the replica of racing engineer).
The main feature of GRID is time rewinding. The number of rewinds is limited, but with this, you can save yourself from a fatal outcome.
7. Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Alan Wake's American Nightmare is a third-person shooter game, a follow-up to 2010 Remedy Entertainment title Alan Wake. However, it is not a full-fledged sequel to the game but rather a spin-off. The game’s tone and style are much more light-hearted and comedic than in the original, and the color palette is significantly brighter.
The game’s story takes place two years after the original game in a fictional town Night Springs, Arizona. The series protagonist, Alan Wake, must defeat his dark doppelganger, Mr. Scratch to escape the Dark Place. American Nightmare’s gameplay is very similar to that of the original game; however, this time it is much more action-oriented, rather than story-driven. Its combat is centered around the same chief combat mechanic – focusing the flashlight on enemies on making them vulnerable to weapon.
8. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is an arcade racing game, where you complete missions switching between a police officer and a racer. While the goal is the same - to reach the finish first, the game allows trying another side of races as you need to stop a lawbreaker in the police part of the game.
Unlike typical racing titles, Hot Pursuit follows the principle that "all is fair." That's why both sides have special tools to stop the opponent. You can throw spikes on the road or use turbo acceleration to break away from the pursuit. Police can block the road and summon a helicopter for help from above.
Additionally, Hot Pursuit features a new Autolog social system. With it, you can compete with your friends and see the statistics on every race. The system compares your results with your friends' ones and notifies you every time your record is beaten.
9. DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
10. Need for Speed Rivals
Welcome to Redview County, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war featuring the fastest cars, mods and technology in a gritty open road environment. Play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry.
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.
11. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is an action adventure game developed by Crystal Dynamics. The title serves as a spin-off to Tomb Raider series and is not connected to the series storyline whatsoever.
Two thousand years ago there was a battle between the Guardian of Light and the Keeper of Darkness. The Keeper won using the Mirror of Smoke with which he summoned a horde of horrible monsters, but the Guardian survived the encounter and imprisoned the Keeper in his own mirror. Fast-forward to the present day. Lara Croft finds the legendary mirror, but she does not know what evil it contains.
The game puts a strong emphasis on cooperative play, yet it is possible to complete the game alone. While the previous installments in the series featured an action third-person camera, Guardian of Light is using a fixed isometric camera. The players can choose to play either as the Guardian himself or as Lara Croft with each character having their own abilities.
Puzzles differ when played alone or in co-op mode. This was done in order to make the players rely less on AI.
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
13. The Crew
The Crew is an online driving simulator developed by Ivory Tower.
Alex Taylor, the brother of a 5-10 motor club founder Dayton, helps his brother run some errands. But it does not go according to plan as Dayton gets killed. Alex is framed for his murder and sent to prison. Five years pass, an FBI agent proposes a deal to Alex. He will be let go if he helps expose a corrupt FBI Special Agent. Alex agrees and sets out to seek revenge.
The Crew features a vast open world that resembles the scaled down version of the modern United States. The map is divided into five regions each of which features different geography and weather. The game's missions can be played alone or in a player's crew. The game is online-only nonetheless. Apart from the usual races, players can participate in so-called skill challenges. After every mission, the player's score is saved and displayed to all his friends. Online matchmaking allows up to eight players to participate in one race.
14. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
15. Crazy Taxi (1999)
Crazy Taxi is the renewed version of arcade machine title of the same name that was released in 1999. It’s a taxi driver simulator. The goal of the game is to deliver passengers to their destinations, performing numerous tricks. The game also features 16 mini-games.
Crazy Taxi follows the classic mechanics of score games: you need to get from a passenger as much money as possible. In the beginning you can choose a driver and a car; their stats are quite similar with slight differences in speed and turning. To raise your tips you need to reach the destination on time. To earn extra money you can perform multiple tricks, including drifts, jumps, near-misses, and combos of these moves.
Driving through the city isn’t that easy as it seems to be. There are numerous obstacles in your way, such as frustratingly slowly buses, that make you take risks during your maneuvers on the road. Moreover, the amount of potential passengers is limited: once you pick up a person, it’s unavailable for the rest of the game.
16. Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
An Industrial Revolution in a World of Magick
Imagine a place of wonder, where magick and technology coexist in an uneasy balance, and an adventurer might just as easily wield a flintlock pistol as a flaming sword. A place where great industrial cities house castle keeps and factories, home to Dwarves, Humans, Orcs and Elves alike. A place of Ancient runes and steamworks, of magick and machines, of sorcery and science. Welcome to the land of Arcanum.Character Design allows you to customize your character any way you choose
Whether you choose magick or technology, the Arcanum world adapts and responds to your character's development
Classless, point-based attribute system allows for limitless creativity in guiding your character's development
8 basic stats, such as Strength and Charisma
More than a dozen derived stats, from Poison Resistance to Character Speed
16 Primary skills, including Gambling and Healing
80 Spells with 16 Colleges of Magick
56 technological degrees within 8 disciplinesExtraordinary Adventure Features
Explore a world as vast as it is mysterious-it would take over 30 real-time hours to traverse the land of Arcanum
Meet more than 300 unique characters and monster types across this huge land
Many means exist to solve the myriad quests, from dueling to discourse to thievery
Take on a band of ogres in real-time, or plan your strategy through turn-based combat - you decide
Accurate day and night cycles affect the gameplay, from combat to thieving skills
Automatic character management lets action-oriented players delve into the quest at hand
Create your own worlds or play the included multiplayer scenario online cooperatively or competively
Categories in common with Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura: Role Playing
17. F1 2015
F1 2015 is a racing simulator based on the 2015 Formula One season, but with teams from the 2014 season (including the Hockenheimring track, which is missed from the 2015 season calendar). Seventh in the series. It presents the crews and pilots who participated directly in this season. Unlike its predecessors, the game received a new engine, improved physics and graphics.
A "Pro Season" mode was featured. This mode was different from the usual championship in a complete lack of interface and management assistance, as well as the highest level of complexity. The career mode, which was in the previous parts of the series, did not appear in the game.
The game is also compatible with the voice recognition (available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One). With its help, players will be able to communicate with their teams during the race and learn about the weather changes, the condition of the car and tires, and to request an unscheduled change of tires.
18. Just Cause 2: Multiplayer Mod
In the original Just Cause 2 there was no multiplayer. This did not suit the two fans of the game Jaxm and Trix, who were engaged in mods for it. By joining forces, they developed their version of multiplayer. Later they were joined by other modders. The project was so successful that after the release it was recognized by game developers officially as the add-on and was officially added to all sold copies of Just Cause 2 on Steam as a free add-on. Mod also supports the achievements and the possibility of simultaneously playing several hundred players on one map at once. Pirated copies of the game are not supported.
As in the original game, the action takes place on the tropical island of Panau. In multiplayer, players arrange the chaos using the elaborated game physics and grappling hook. The capabilities of the players and variety of the game modes differ from server to server: for example, on some you can unite in groupings, buy real estate and make raids on enemy gangs. Also available races, Derby, Tron game and other game modes.
19. Just Cause 4
Just Cause 4 is the fourth game in the action series that follows the same protagonist, mercenary Rico Rodriguez. The game is powered by an updated version of the APEX engine.
The game takes place in the near future in Solis, a fictional country in South America. There, Rico Rodriguez engages in a fight with the local mercenary organization called Black Hand that was already featured in the first Just Cause game. The new Black Hand gang leader is Gabriela. Rodriguez explores the jungle, beaches, and ruins of ancient temples in Solis.
Just Cause 4 is set in an open world. The player assumes the role of Rodriguez from the third person view. The main character uses a variety of advanced weapons and gadgets, such as a grappling hook, a parachute and Rodriguez's trademark wingsuit. The grappling hook can be updated with mods that allow using it as a weapon. The game also introduces a new gadget called Air Lifter that attaches inflatable balloons to opponents. Rico can also travel using various vehicles, such as water scooters, motorcycles, and buggies.
The AI of the opponents was improved, making them more dangerous, according to the game's developers. The protagonist has to battle not only his enemies but also nature's elements. The game emphasizes the extreme weather. Rodriguez has to survive such events as tornadoes, lightning storms, sandstorms, and snowstorms.
20. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
21. Test Drive Unlimited 2
Test Drive Unlimited is an arcade car and motorcycle simulator developed by Eden Games. It is not linked to the previous installment of the series in any way.
The game starts on a Spanish Island of Ibiza. The customizable main character works as a car valet. One day, they are offered to participate in an island-wide championship called Solar Crown due to his dream of becoming a professional racer.
Like in the previous game of the Test Drive franchise, the game features a completely open world and is set on two islands - Ibiza in Spain and O'ahu, Honolulu.
The players are free to buy whichever vehicle they want as long as they have the required driving license and money. There are four licenses in the game, Asphalt, Off-road, Classics, and Motorcycles. Each license has several levels that must be acquired in the in-game driving school.
The cars are not the only thing available to the players. The game features a wide variety of social options. The players are free to buy new clothes, houses, visit casinos or even start their own crew by purchasing a club building.
The game features a free-roaming multiplayer mode, with up to eight players playing together in one game session. Apart from free-roaming and competing in races, it is also possible to visit the game's social hubs, other players houses or drive in one car with other players.
Categories in common with Test Drive Unlimited 2: Racing
22. FAR: Lone Sails
»FAR: Lone Sails« is a vehicle adventure game. In an unlikely vehicle you travel across an ocean turned desert following the tracks of a once flourishing civilization. Through an array of roadblocks and through hazardous weather you need to keep your vessel going. Where will this journey take you? Are you the last of your kind?Key FeaturesChallenging vehicle gameplay: Maintain and upgrade your vessel to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards.
A unique world to discover: Explore a desolate dried-out seabed, follow the trails of your people and find fascinating relics and buildings, that tell the story of a civilization on the run.
Immersive experience: Revel in astoundingly beautiful landscapes and indulge in the intricate, yet soothing soundtrack.
A Zombie-free Post-Apocalypse: No violence, gore or death – it’s just you and your machine vs. the big nothing.
23. Midnight Club: LA
Midnight Club: Los Angeles is a racing game. It is the fourth title in Midnight Club IP and the first installment to not to feature any numbers in the name.
Developed by Rockstar Studios, Midnight Club: Los Angeles features the open-world nature of the game's environment from their early GTA games: the in-game time circles around the city's lifecycle — the day changes the night and vice versa. Not only game monitors the time of the day, but also it adapts the traffic on the streets and weather to it. For example, in the morning and the evening, there are traffic jams throughout the town.
The gameplay tracks include ten modes including lap races, sprints and tete-a-tete races with the police who is now, in contrary with the previous game, is not scripted to one mode in the gameplay process, but can be tied to any in-game event. The games are reward with rep points, which can be spent on the vehicles stylings and tuning while also depicting the level of the protagonist's skills.
The game follows a narrative of The Player — that is how the protagonist is called — moving to Los Angeles. Once he arrives, he is suggested to pick one out of three cars to start his racing career. The next events alongside with the races examine the success story of a street racer who has found the MidNight L.A. Club.
24. RaceRoom Racing Experience
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free-to-play racing simulator. It houses official race series such as DTM, WTCC and ADAC GT Masters, but to get access to all content players are bond to excruciating grind. It can be avoided by paying for each little piece in the in-game currency that players purchase for the real money.
Simulation in this game is on the point: developers worked with real racecar drivers to fine-tune the small details such as tyre modelling and suspension physics. You can compete using with bots in singleplayer sessions and fight real racers during multiplayer ones on 25 real-world tracks. The park of cars consists of major brands: BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Chevrolet, Ford, McLaren, Pagani, RUF, Radical, Volvo, Saleen and developers plan to enlarge it. To properly feel the speed players might need a gaming wheel: the game still supports all kinds of inputs, but the most compelling experience is with the wheel.
25. Ace of Spades: Battle Builder
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder is a voxel-based first-person shooter with sandbox elements.
The gameplay mixes class-based FPS with the Minecraft-like sandbox. All of the game's maps are made of blocks that players can manipulate. There are five classes available for a player: Commando, Marksman, Engineer, Miner, Gangster. Each of them can build structures with blocks as well as dig through them. However, every class has its distinct set of weapons and abilities. The engineer uses jetpacks to fly over the map and quickly reach enemies’ bases, Miner digs faster than any other class, Marksman uses long-ranged rifles, Gangster can throw Molotov cocktails that set area on fire and commando uses assault rifles and rocket launchers.
There are several game modes in Ace of Spades Some of them are typical for multiplayer shooters: Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Territory Control, King of the Hill. Several game modes take advantage of the game’s unique features.
In Demolition, your team has to destroy the enemy base and protect yours. In Diamond Mine, you have to bring a diamond to the particular drop-off point. The diamonds are hidden in blocks so to find it players have to dig through terrain and destroy blocks. In Zombie mode one of the players becomes a zombie and must kill other players. Zombie is faster and stronger than any other class in the game, so all the other player has to team up to defeat it.
Wreckfest is a demolition derby themed racing game with soft-body damage modeling, sophisticated driving dynamics and in-depth vehicle upgrading, featuring both demolition derbies and more traditional track races. It’s all about fun, breakneck racing and over-the-top crashes.
27. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
28. DiRT Rally 2.0
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage.
You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface deformation.
Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series.
Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment.
29. Train Simulator
Train Simulator 2015 is a train simulation game developed by Dovetail Games. It follows Dovetail Games annual game release model.
There is no plot present in the game. The players participate in different singleplayer scenarios that are either preset by the developers or created by the community. The game also features a so-called free roam mode, where the players can choose whichever train they would like to use, attach carts of different types and explore the in-game world.
The game's train routes resemble the real ones that can be found in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and the United States.
The players handle all the aspect of the train on its route by walking in the cabin of the driving cart in a first-person view. The game features a realistic graphics and physics model. It is possible to pull all the levers, push all the buttons in a heavily detailed driving cart of any train. All the cargo and the passengers are detailed and animated by hand resulting in a substantial degree of realism. The game also features a dynamic weather system which drastically affects the gameplay. For example, a heavy storm can drive an old steam locomotive off the tracks.
Multiple train types are present in the game, from the 19th century steam-powered trains to the most advanced modern magnetical levitation locomotives.
Categories in common with Train Simulator: Simulation
30. Carmageddon Max Pack
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
31. Colin McRae Rally
Hit the dirt in Colin McRae Rally - the classic off-road racing experience
Colin McRae Rally features the car and track list from last year’s top selling mobile title and features THIRTY amazing rally stages in three environments taken from the PlayStation classic Colin McRae 2.0. for this PC and Mac edition. With a combined distance of over 130km, go flat out through the dirt and the dust of the Australian outback, take on dramatic climbs through the mountains of Greece and get sideways on the tight and twisty roads of Corsica.
Get behind the wheel of four legendary rally cars, the Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Lancia Stratos and Colin McRae’s Ford Focus. Pace notes read by professional rally co-driver Nicky Grist help you fully commit through each and every stage.
Feel the thrill of putting pedal to metal across different surface types and blast through beautiful, challenging environments. Race with a range of pads, including Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers.
Take on different game modes including quick races, full rallies and Championships, post your best time to the leaderboards and unlock achievements.
COLIN MCRAE RALLY – THE CLASSIC RALLY EXPERIENCE RACES ONTO PC AND MAC
32. Pool Nation
Pool Nation, with WORKSHOP integration AVAILABLE NOW in our Crazy Mode the Box Of Tricks (Out Now)! But fear not, Pool Nation is not just about trick-shots, Pool Nation is a serious pool sim, the heart of the game is our world renowned Physics engine, the balls will behave as they would in the real world - Fancy a game with Aiming Assist turned off - you go ahead - Play Pool Nation Your way!
With eleven addictive game modes, including the adrenaline pumping Endurance, extensive career modes and seven exciting online modes including the new Speed Pool! Not forgetting the Box of Tricks coming soon to Steam, giving you the ability to imagine, build and share your most outlandish trickshots with the world. Utilizing a variety of objects, including Ramps, Pikes, Loop the Loops and Speed up strips, the Box of Tricks is limited only by your imagination.
With Pool Nation, gameplay is king! Online or offline, the ease of control gives you the ability to pull off shots you wouldn't dream of in the real world. The balls behave exactly as they should use the table surround to create the most unbelievable trickshots and view them back in super slow mo.
The graphics are as shiny and pixel-perfect as the physics, with beautiful locations, stunning exterior landscapes, eye-catching interiors, the ability to change the time of day, and customize your games with a huge array of balls, cues and table decals creating your ideal pool playing environment. Every detail has been considered and polished, from the super-detailed table baize and deforming cushions, to the explosions of chalk dust from the cue tip.
Pool Nation - the Community's Pool Game!
33. WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship
On a race track, it's the car that makes all the difference. In a rally, it's the driver. WRC 6 puts you to the test: fog, mud, punctures, night racing, engine breakdowns... you have to deal with it all. WRC 6 also includes: all of the official 2016 content, including Rally China, 11 Super Special Stages on a 1:1 scale, local split-screen multiplayer, worldwide leaderboards and new online challenges every week, all the designated cars and courses in very high definition, two brand new modes, even more spectacular game cameras and free access to the entire 2017 eSports WRC!
Categories in common with WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship: Racing
34. Bus Driver
In Bus Driver, your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city. You must drive to a timetable on a planned route, whilst obeying traffic rules, and taking care not to upset or injure your passengers. This makes Bus Driver unlike any other driving game - the experience of driving a bus is very different from blazing through a racing circuit.
Bus Driver offers twelve different kinds of buses to drive, an expansive city environment with various districts, and thirty routes with varying weather conditions set at differing times of day.Key features
12 buses to drive, very detailed models inspired by real-world buses.
30 routes arranged into 5 tiers with increasing difficulty.
Multiple duties, such as driving a schoolbus, transporting tourists, sight-seeing tours, and transportation of prisoners.
High replay value based on sophisticated system of traffic rules and game-play related bonuses.
Varying time-of-day and weather conditions
Large city to drive in, with several districts of varying styles (modern, old-town, suburb, airport, harbour, and more).
Living roads, with intelligent traffic controlled by our AI system.
Non-violent gameplay, bus game suitable for everybody.
From the makers of truck simulation games in the 18 Wheels of Steel series and the Euro Truck Simulator series, a solid contender in the bus driving games category.
35. Crashday Redline Edition
CRASHDAY: REDLINE EDITION
More speed. More destruction. More fun than ever before!
The most action-loaded arcade racer is back on Steam in a fully overhauled edition! Created by the original developers of the 2006 PC racing game Crashday, we proudly present the game's official re-release version: Crashday: Redline Edition!
Crashday: Redline Edition is the multiplayer arcade racer with near limitless possibilities! Race. Wreck. Shoot. Smash. Seven game modes. Battle online and offline. On roads and in arenas. Design and share your own tracks. Enjoy user-made mods, circuits and cars from Steam Workshop. Play the game the way you like. Today there are no rules.MAIN FEATURES
Crashday: Redline Edition brings you everything that you love about Crashday, carefully enhanced in various meaningful ways:
- Multiplayer BattlesPlay in online multiplayer, single events or in the career game. Now including full Steam integration, with Steam-based lobbies, avatar images, voice chat and more.
- Seven Game ModesEnjoy a variety of play styles such as Wrecking Match, Stunt Show or Race, as well as unique Crashday classics like Hold The Flag, Pass The Bomb or Bomb Run. Compete solo or in teams.
- Track EditorBuild and share your own crazy circuits using the integrated track editor. Choose from over 150 building blocks, including insane ramps, wicked corkscrews, off-road terrains and a lot more.
- ModdingCustomize the hell out of the game! Download and play mods, cars, tracks and more from the newly integrated Steam Workshop, or create your own using the Crashday SDK. New: modded gameplay is now fully online-play compatible!
But there's more. Here's what else you get with Crashday: Redline Edition!
- Refreshed graphicsNew lighting, reworked textures and a brushed-up HUD & UI.
- Gameplay tweaksEnhanced controls, improved gamepad support and fine-tuned balancing in multiple areas of the game.
- 36 tracksIncluding 10 new tracks specifically added for Redline Edition.
- 12 vehiclesGet behind the wheel of urban street rides, heavy off-roaders and high-speed sports cars. Vrooom!
- WeaponsBlast your enemies into pieces with missiles and mini-gun firepower.
- Damage modelReal-time deformation. Just because it's so much fun to destroy things! :)
- Pick-upsAll-new in Redline Edition! Grab ammo refill, instant-repair and more right from the tracks. The perfect enhancement for online battles.
- TuningUpgrade your rides with various tuning kits and parts. Now including full customization for multiplayer car setups.
- Action replaysView the most spectacular scenes over and over.
- Online playRace against up to 8 friends in online matches, both VS-style or in teams.
- Single eventSet up matches just the way you want and race against AI.
- Career gameRise to fame as a driver in the Crashday underground league and unlock cars and tuning parts as you progress.
- Mini gamesStill not enough? Accept these six highscore challenges.
- Bugfixes en masseWe have crushed more than 100 bugs (oops!) from the original game.
- Original soundtrackLast but not least: all of the classic music tracks from Crashday, including the unforgettable Pencilcase, Lowbuz, Peter Struck and more!
- Wrecking MatchThe classic arena deathmatch: destroy or be destroyed! Any more questions?
- Stunt ModeAmaze the audience by performing stunts, jumps and roll-over with your car. The freakier your show, the more points you get.
- RaceBe the first to cross the finish line. With or without weaponry distraction.
- Hold The FlagGrab an awkwardly large smiley (why not a flag?) from your enemies and take it through the checkpoints to score and win.
- Pass The BombA bomb on your car is armed, and the timer is running. Now quick! Pass on the bomb to your “friends” before it blows up.
- Bomb RunNever drive slower than a certain speed, or a bomb in your car blows up! The evil deal: every time you pass a checkpoint, the minimum speed increases!
- Test DriveRoam freely around your tracks without any limitations.
Starting as a hobby project of two 14-year-olds in 1998, Robert Clemens and Jan Bodenstein developed a vision for their game of dreams: Crashday – a game that would combine elements of their back-then favourites Carmageddon (1996) and Stunts (1990). In a time long before indie games became a normal thing, the duo taught themselves about programming and creating game art to make their vision come true. Developer Moonbyte Studios was born.
Fast-forward eight years, the PC racing game actually hit the shelves in early 2006 – completed with the help of development partner Replay Studios, and distributed by then-publisher Atari. Long overdue and far more complex than in the developers' wildest dreams, the game saw a positive reception amongst players worldwide. Crashday quickly built up a community of passionate online players, track builders, and enthusiastic modders. Last but not least due to extensive modding capabilities, the game had eventually survived far longer than anyone had expected.
2017. Already past its tenth anniversary and driven by tremendous support from a few still-active Crashday players and fans, Moonbyte decided to bring their “baby” back to Steam. Nowadays, in a fully digital landscape, the way community-driven online games are played and shared has changed – perfect conditions for a game like Crashday, and surely the ideal opportunity to pay tribute to the fans by making use of new technology and distribution channels while staying true to its roots. This is Crashday: Redline Edition.
36. Project CARS - Pagani Edition
Project CARS - Pagani Edition
Welcome to this special free edition of Project CARS, featuring a select group of Pagani vehicles and three locations to drive them at.
'Project CARS – Pagani Edition' Features the Pagani Huayra, Huayra BC, Zonda Cinque, Zonda R, and Zonda Revolucion, and three intricately modeled tracks — the Nürburgring and Nordschleife combo, Monza GP, and Azure Coast — along with two game modes, and full VR support on both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, as well as support for 4K screens and traditional displays.
This free, PC-only game has been built around the market-leading Project CARS simulation, and is the result of a unique collaboration with legendary Italian car-maker Pagani Automobili.
Designed to showcase both the very best examples of Pagani’s eponymous supercars along with the world-class technology that underpins the best-selling Project CARS simulation, 'Project CARS – Pagani Edition' is an invitation to encounter the digital integration of high-octane hypercars with cutting-edge racing-game technology.
Quick Race Weekend
The full version of Project CARS is available here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/234630.
37. Trackmania United Forever Star Edition
TrackMania is the most entertaining car racing game ever. Millions of players play it in single or multiplayer modes. TrackMania United Forever is the ultimate TrackMania edition thanks to the numerous additions and innovations it has to offer. This version brings together all the environments of the series and comes with a huge, enriched single-player campaign including 4 different modes and 420 progressively difficult tracks.
Drive at mind-blowing speed on today's most spectacular tracks. Soaring jumps, loops, hairpin bends, turbo boosts, track-breakers, rails and ramps...every track delivers a new and intense experience, offering sensational gaming across single and multiplayer modes.
- 4 single player modes (Race, Platform, Stunt and Puzzle) on 420 spectacular progressively challenging tracks.
- 7 types of vehicles offering different gameplay and driving experiences in 7 TrackMania environments - of which one, Stadium, is compatible with the free game, TrackMania Nations Forever
- Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers.
- A spectacular graphics update for the three historic environments (Desert, Snow and Rally.
- Integrated peer-to-peer sharing system to showcase all of your customizations with your opponents (modified vehicles, avatar...).
- Earn "Coppers", the virtual currency of TrackMania players, by winning medals in solo mode or by trading your TrackMania creations with other players (cars, skins, tracks, videos...)
- Official rankings in solo and multiplayer. In solo play, along with earning medals for great racing, you can participate in official rankings by recording your best times on the game's tracks.
- Create your own tracks, vehicles and videos with the TrackMania editors, paint shop and movie studio!
- Continue with all your data from TrackMania Nations Forever, including medals, ladder positions, scores, and friends.
Categories in common with Trackmania United Forever Star Edition: Racing
38. High Octane Drift
High Octane Drift is a realistic 3d racing game about drifting motorsport, filled with full-throttle fun and a healthy competitive spirit. You start as a rookie in a live drifting community, earning reputation and cash to build your unique drifting car, gather your crew and win top class High Octane drifting series.
- Realtime multiplayer up to 32 players;
- Evergrowing collection of cars with changeable aerodynamic elements;
- 1500+ performance parts for 20+ swappable engines;
- Customizable suspension, gear ratios and wheel lock angles for fine tuning;
- Create and upload your very own car liveries for everybody to see;
- Build rare parts in a workshop for ultimate performance;
- Team up to beat other crews;
- Participate in different events and championships to get exclusive prizes and fame;
39. Medieval Engineers
The game is inspired by real medieval technology and the way people built architectural works and mechanical equipment using medieval technology. Medieval Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and history and doesn't use any technologies that were not available in the 5th to 15th centuries.
Medieval Engineers concentrates on construction aspects, but can be played as an action game too. We expect players to avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications. Medieval Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
Medieval Engineers is the second “engineering” game developed by Keen Software House. The first one is Space Engineers, which sold over 2 million copies in its first year and is still a bestseller.Early Access Features
- BUILDING WITH STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Medieval Engineers is all about building and the options are unlimited. Build anything from houses and castles to wagons and catapults.
- FULLY INTERACTABLE WORLD
Change, pick up and interact with everything includes plants, bushes, trees, animals, and the ground itself. Everything is interactable and destructible!
- VOXEL TERRAFORMING
Make the ground into any shape you want. Use a pickaxe to dig and mine in the ground or use the special voxel tools to reshape the land.
- LIMITLESS EXPLORATION
Play in a volumetric open world environment and explore a whole planet. Find valuable defensible areas or go to battle alongside your allies to take enemy lands and secure resources. The planet is full life including trees, plants, animals, and savage barbarian warriors.
- INTEGRITY AND DESTRUCTION
Build with structural integrity. Make buildings too tall and they will collapse! Design your structures carefully keeping in mind the differences between wood and stone. Use Structural Integrity View to find weak points in real-time. When the supports fail buildings come crashing down in glorious real-time destruction!
More to be added later
Please be sure to read the list of current features before you buy the game. It will give you an insight on what is or isn't actually working: http://www.medievalengineers.com/featuresPerformance NotesMedieval Engineers is in development and undergoing frequent optimizations. The performance will get better. The performance depends on the complexity of your world and the configuration of your computer. Simple worlds run smoothly even on low-end computers, but a more complex world with rich object interactions could overload even high-end computers.
Minimum requirements represent the bare minimum to run simple scenes and don’t guarantee a perfect experience.
40. Ride 2
Welcome to the temple of motorcycles, the only digital garage that will allow you to discover, transform and test the world’s fastest, most iconic and original vehicles.
The top of the range of the most famous brands will await you to compete against each other in a unique videogame and show the world their full potential!
Over 170 bikes are the undisputed protagonists of the new chapter of this long-waited two-wheel racing game! Feel the adrenaline rush through your veins and face the most dreadful bends with the passion and the boldness of a professional rider!
RIDE 2 will include the tracks of the wildest and most exciting races of all time! Country, City, GP, Road, Motard and Drag race: challenge the toughest types of roads and leave a slipstream at every squeal of tyres!
Over 170 bikes! Collect them all to create your own personal garage, choosing from the most powerful and iconic categories and models (like the Nakeds and the Supersports).
Travel around the world in an unforgettable and extraordinary sequence of events: GP circuits, Country tracks and city tracks. Over 30 tracks, including the legends of motorcycle racing like Nürburgring Nordschleife.
Boost your bike by modifying 5 main areas:
- Brakes and suspension
Customize your rider profile, their clothing (Street/Race/Supermoto) and riding style thanks to an advanced pose editor system!
12 modes for a long-lasting, and above all fun, game experience!
Dart on the queen of tracks, Nürburgring, ride in the typical motorcross style, race along winding layouts, jumps, parabolic curves and compete in special slaloms between traffic cones. But be careful! You must be really quick and precise if you want to beat your opponents because when you ride, time won’t stop!
RIDE 2 IN A NUTSHELL
- Over 170 bike models
- New categories like the legendary Sport Bike 2 Strokes, the Supermotos and the Naked Café Racers
- 30 different tracks with different topographic features each
- 22 of the world’s most important motorcycle manufacturers
- Over 1200 customisable parts and over 600 different liveries that you can use to transform a motorcycle for everyone into YOUR own custom bike
- New Social features and new Friends for a complete and fun game experience
41. The God's Chain
Story Base -Finally the day came when we found our GOD.Human Beings are an experiment done by them.The human beings are evolving and have become one of the greatest powers in the universe which is becoming a great problem for other colonies in the universe.So our god decides to end the experiment but now human beings will fight for their existence.
Will human beings exist in this space war or will become a part of history ?
Will our god destroy us or will human beings will destroy other colonies ?
What will be the future of Human Beings ?Game Modes -#) Story Mode -
#) Multiplayer Mode -
- War - 10 minutes , 16 players
- Death Match -10 minutes , 16 players
- Team Death Match -20 minutes , 24 players
- Multi Team Death Match -30 minutes , 32 players
The game is both First Person Shooter and Third Person Shooter .It is switchable, made for - the way you like it.
The purpose of this game is not to hurt any religion or any organization,this game is for entertainment purpose.
Categories in common with The God's Chain: Action
Bikes from the world's most beloved motorcycle manufacturers, breathtaking races, and a round-the-world trip taking in 15 different locations: all this and more in the new videogame: RIDE.
Choose from over 100 bikes from the manufacturers that have made motorcycling history, and set off on the World Tour. Challenge rivals at Motorcycle Festivals divided into three different track typologies: from the thrills of the GP Tracks, through the beautiful landscapes of the Country Tracks, and all the way to the challenge of the City Tracks. Race after race, customise and improve your bike in order to work your way up the World Rankings and become the fastest biker in RIDE . As well as the World Tour, players can compete in a variety of different game modes: Quick Race, Time Trial, Split Screen, and online with up to 12 players in the Quick Race and in the Championship.
The World Tour is RIDE's main game mode, where you can participate in various Festivals around the world, divided into various categories: Superbike 1000, Supersport 600, Historic Championships, and so on. Each Motorcycle Festival features a variety of race modes: single race, championship, time trial, track day, drag race, and endurance. Each race influences your reputation, and therefore your position in the World Ranking of RIDE players.
Up to 12 players can compete in the online game modes, including quick race and championship; you'll be able to challenge a friend with the split screen feature, and all the results of every race will be recorded on the Leaderboards.
Choose from a roster of the most beautiful bikes currently in production, and from the models that have made motorcycling history, with bikes from 14 of the world's leading manufacturers. There are more than 100 bikes in RIDE , with displacements ranging from 250 to 1,299 cc, manufactured between 1987 and 2015. Each bike has its own specific mechanical and dynamic characteristics (power, weight distribution, engine architecture, and so on) that have been integrated with a new game physics specifically developed for Ride that allows players, gamepad in hand, to really appreciate the different dynamic behaviour of each model.
RIDE lets you choose from a vast range of gear from the leading specialist clothing manufacturers, allowing you to personalise your rider from top to toe: choose from over 100 items and 400 colour schemes!
Your bike is completely customisable, in accordance with two component categories: appearance and performance. Choose from a variety of models of mirrors and wheel rims, or improve performance on the track by mounting a racing exhaust and remapping the ECU. These are just some of the components that you can customize choosing from a catalogue of more than 100 parts.
RIDE features 15 different circuits in the various locations where the Motorcycle Festivals of the World Tour take place.
Country Tracks: mountain passes, countryside, and natural parks, faithfully reproduced from the real world.
City Tracks: circuits winding through the city, with long straights and tight corners that really challenge your riding reflexes.
GP Tracks: actual racetracks, chosen to enhance the sensations of riding in the seat of the bike, and being able to push it right to the edge.
The renewed Evolving Track System means that the track evolves lap after lap, guaranteeing improved grip along the rubbered-in ideal trajectory as it gets darker and darker as more bikes pass over it. This really helps push you towards a clean riding style, and helps you learn the braking points and the correct trajectories by studying the behaviour of your rivals.
43. GRID (2019)
Take your place in the GRID World Series and fight in thrilling wheel-to-wheel battles with the most iconic and desirable race cars – current and classic, from GT through Touring and Muscle to Stock and Super Modifieds – and in some of the world’s most iconic locations. GRID captures every moment of the race, from the adrenaline rush of lights-out to the elation at the chequered flag – and in-between, it’s all action too.
Incidents come one right after the other – tight overtakes, bumper-to bumper scrapes and competitive collisions – all heightened by rivalries, team-mates and a nemesis driver who will all either try to help or hinder your progress.
44. Sledgehammer / Gear Grinder
Sledgehammer is a pure action game on wheels, and a festival of demolition and speed, all in one. Drive the most powerful truck and destroy every opponent that you’ll find on the road or go to the multiplayer mode and decide who is the king of the highway, among your friends.
- Hours of gameplay in the main campaign and 6 minigames in the single player mode.
- Multiplayer for up to 8 players simultaneously in cooperative and deathmatch mode. Destroy huge trucks joining forces with your friends or become the best truck driver in a fight to death.
- Upgrade your truck using the money you get from successful deals. Melee, light and heavy weapon, armor, nitro…make you truck an unstoppable machine of destruction
45. OCEAN CITY RACING: Redux
OCEAN CITY RACING is an open world driving game offering a variety of different gameplay options to it's players. Enjoy the FREE ROAM MODE that lets you explore Ocean City in it’s full detail , drive your way through the thrilling RACE MODE or be the fastest driver in TIME-TRIAL MODE and participate in events!FREE ROAM MODE
Total Freedom! Explore the environment by exiting the car and walk in first person view or cruise around Ocean City either with the many different vehicles that are scattered around the map.RACE MODE
Become the best driver in Ocean City. Race in exciting tracks set in different time of day settings and unlock vehicles as you progress.TIME TRIAL MODE
Concentrate on setting the fastest time on each unique track which includes insane stunt locations, off road tracks and a subway station.
• Unreal Engine : Powered by the industry leading game engine Unreal Engine , Ocean City Racing offers a massive open world city with a traffic and a pedestrian system , a day & night cycle, dynamic, real-time lighting and shadows, also different weather conditions such as rain,fog and sun.
• Advanced Driving Physics: Ocean City features advanced driving physics which respons to user's input instantly and creates a realistic city driving experience.
• Open World City and Environment: Ocean City is based in 3 main districts which are connected via 2 different bridges and a tunnel. All these are explorable by users either with a vehicle or on foot.
• Vehicles: Features over 20 highly detailed vehicles to drive. Ranging from sports cars , muscle cars , super cars , off road vehicles. Even a kart and a quad bike can be driven.
• Mini Games: Free Roam Mode of Ocean City Racing includes many mini games such as Car Football, Stunt Locations , Easter Eggs and much more.
• Progression: Ocean City Racing allows players to progress through time trials and circuit races and allow them to unlock new cars and events on the way.
• Soundtrack: Features songs of Christopher Amott from his 'Impulses' and 'Follow Your Heart' albums , as well as other instrumental and orchestral songs that fit the atmosphere of the game.
46. Crash Time 3
Like its predecessors, Crash Time 3, the new installment of the well-known action racing game series, offers varied gameplay in top quality. The German game forge Synetic has once more taken the graphics engine a significant step further. In a gorgeous game world, completely explorable on wheels, the player gets to solve gripping criminal cases and master other diverse assignments.
An overview of essential innovations in Crash Time 3:
Completely reworked Story Mode: The previously published parts of the Crash Time series already offered tons of breathtaking action. Crash Time 3 also includes an all-new storyline. Right from the start, the player learns about the destructive power of a terrorist organization that will cross our heroes' path again and again during the game. In the course of the game, the player's objective is to discover more and more details and information regarding a series of crimes that seem to have no connection at first, and then solve everything in a grand finale.
Extended scope of action: The player is immersed deeper into the game's storyline, interviewing informants and collecting information. And the player gets to decide how to proceed while completing the missions – simply stop the opponent with a block pass, or employ other means to achieve the given objective?
Pathfinding – improved navigation: An intelligent AI allows delinquent opponents to calculate the shortest paths automatically, and adapts the vehicle performance to the road conditions.
Fantastic driving physics: A state-of-the-art physics system offers an even more realistic driving experience.
Score card: The score card lists the status of missions, the efficiency of the player's approach, and the game results in great detail.
- A gripping storyline and more than 70 missions with many different challenges await the player
- Bad guys try to avoid capture with all kinds of tricks and driving stunts
- Area of 32 km2with more than 200 km of city streets and autobahn where you get to drive around by day and by night
- More than 40 vehicles, from police cars and airport fire engines to tricycles
- The Story mode creates a dense atmosphere
- The dynamic pathfinder function of vehicles creates variation and increases the replay value
- Typical ambiance of the series, with extremely fast car chases and explosive crashes
47. Super Toy Cars
Super Toy Cars is a tabletop arcade combat racing game featuring fast and cool looking cars, impressive tracks made of everyday objects and a bunch of power-ups that will let you destroy your opposition. Collect all cars and upgrades to keep up with competition while you progress in career mode or have a quick race either against AI opponents or against friends. You can play up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players online. Go and build your own tracks, share them with friends or play with them in your tracks. Super Toy Cars is big and with lots of options for you to tinkle and play with, but most importantly this game has been carefully crafted to be fun play and fun to race, either alone or with friends.
There are 16 different cars in the game each one with its unique handling model. You can experiment with them and play the ones that best suite your driving style and the different situations you'll find in our 12 tracks. Oh, and maybe you'll want to use different cars depending on which type of event you're playing, because we have 48 events in career mode, but not all of them are races! And if you grow tired of the tracks in the game you can always check what other tracks have the community built or even build your own and share it with our in-game track editor.
- 16 different cars with unique handling models
- 12 different tracks in 4 different locations which can be played in 5 different event types
- Career mode comprising 48 events
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer
- Track editor to build and share your own tracks
We have a roadmap in place for the period the game is going to be in Early Access. We are aiming for a final release date in the first or second week of May. We have roughly 10 weeks to that date and we're planning to do, at least, weekly builds with improvements. We'll be announcing what's new in every build in the announcements section, but anyway here's the planned roadmap:
- March, 3rd: Mostly bugfixing and online improvements. Possibly some improvements in the HUD and menus.
- March, 10th: Improved menus backgrounds, improved HUD, better and more consistent AI accross the game. Achievement icons.
- March, 17th: More effects and particle systems. Bugfixing.
- March, 24th: First batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 7th: Mac version. Second batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 21st: Linux version. All vehicles have, at least, 2 paintjobs available.
- April, 28th: Some easter eggs, and other bonuses. Maybe provide a first alpha of a vehicle editor.
Bear in mind that this list is meant to change and adapt to your suggestions and feedback. Although we can't guarantee we'll implement every detail and suggestion we receive, we'll do our best to react to community feedback and make of Super Toy Cars the best game we can with your help.
48. RIDE 3
Feel the adrenaline and experience the most complete racing ever with RIDE 3!
Immerse yourself in a modern 3D environment where you will compete side by side with your bike, modifying it mechanically and aesthetically thanks to the new Livery Editor, which will let your dreams run wild. Before starting, don't forget to customise your rider with the right outfit.THE BIKESMore than 230 bike models available from the very first day, with more than 70 new models never seen before in a RIDE game.
30 different brands, both historic and contemporary, of which 9 are completely new. 7 different categories to satisfy every taste and riding style.THE TRACKSRIDE 3 will be a journey around the globe thanks to its 30 different tracks created from zero and faithfully reproduced via photogrammetry and drone scanning.
Hurtle down breathtaking roads all around the world, including GP tracks, Road and Supermoto tracks, enjoy the panoramas of street and country tracks and compete in street acceleration races.LIVERY EDITORChoose your favourite bike and make it unique, just like your style. Create your livery from scratch, choose a background colour and an endless amount of 2D shapes, designs and effects. Work on various levels to create infinite compositions and find the aesthetic which works for you.
Riding a bike is great. Riding a bike which you've created yourself is fantastic. Seeing other riders and players from all over the world racing in your livery is simply the best!CAREERThe new career will be a Single Player experience which has never been seen before. Forget the old linear progression: the new Volumes-based system will allow you to collect, read and participate in races and competitions through more than 50 magazines. Each one will catapult you into a unique game experience, made up of competitions and anecdotes about the motorcycling world, which will increase your experience in RIDE 3.MULTIPLAYERNot your usual multiplayer mode. A new Weekly Challenges system will put your skills to the test. Try your hand at Time Attacks every week, where you will be able to compare your results with those of players all around the world on specific tracks and bikes. Will you manage to become the week's fastest rider? Climb the global leaderboards and those of your friends to show everyone what you're worth. Compete against your friends or other players in classic challenges: single races or Grand Prix.
What are you waiting for? Start your adventure with RIDE 3.
49. rFactor 2
rFactor 2 is a realistic, easily extendable racing simulation from Studio 397. It offers the latest in vehicle and race customization, great graphics, outstanding multiplayer and the height of racing realism. rFactor 2 features mixed class road racing with ultra realistic dynamics, an immersive sound environment and stunning graphics.
You can race against a field of AI cars, or in multi-player mode against others. The simulation supports a full day-night cycle as well as dynamically varying weather conditions such as rain. Tracks feature "real-road" technology that changes the grip as more cars drive on it. You can run full 24 hour endurance events and in multi-player mode, driver swaps are also supported. Everything can be customized by the community, including adding new tracks and cars, and a wealth of add-ons are available on-line.
rFactor 2 is also an evolving product, which will be updated and added to for many years, so the list of features will expand!Features
- Updated to use multi-core CPU technology
- Advanced physics engine
- Newly updated tyre model
- Driving surface construction, even painted line thickness, affects grip levels
- Engine boost and Turbo modeling
- Complex aerodynamics
- Head physics, cockpit vibrations, detailed bump modeling
Dynamic Racing Experience
- Real-time day/night lighting transitions
- Realistic wet/dry weather transitions
- Dynamically laid rubber increases grip throughout racing session(s)
- Rubber chunks (“marbles”) roll off tyres and can affect grip
- Tyres sustain damage from poor driving (such as "flatspotting" a tyre) or setups, affecting grip immediately and over time
- Dynamically drying racing line after rain
- Environments filled with animated events like planes, flag marshalls and more…
- Real-time day/night lighting transitions
- Projected headlights for night time driving
- Look to apex and head motion tracking support
- DX9 advanced graphics engine
- Real-time day/night transitions
- Adjust player and opponent volume ratio
- See the apex with the Look Ahead slider
- Adjust your seat and mirror while in the driver’s seat
- Updating real-time scoring towers
- Expanded and enhanced gauge and LCD features for vehicle cockpits
- Improved loading times
- Updated sound engine
- Changing engine sounds based on upgraded vehicle performance
- New AI who will race for and defend positions
- Define AI opponent types, strength and aggression
- Races can be lap based, time based or both
- Vehicle upgrade system that affects both the appearance and performance of a vehicle
- “Resume from Replay” allows you to resume a race from a saved replay
- Full screen monitor and ability to rewind
- Freely move camera from any position including the ever famous exclusive Swingman
- Spectator mode
- Opponent car skins automatically transmitted
- Completely new multiplayer engine
- Dedicated server
- Native voting system
- Add AI to multiplayer games
- Boot and ban player lists that can be passed around
- Security checks to combat potential cheating
- Support for modder created car and track content
- Fully adjustable Showroom, UI and HUD layouts
- More Plugin Interfaces
- Easy to use customizable multi-language support
- Rules to simulate different types of racing
- Completely customize your controller
- Drop in new vehicle liveries
Cars and Tracks
- Steam Workshop support for installing cars and tracks
- For a current list of cars and tracks shipped with the simulation visit this link to the workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ImageSpaceIncorporated/myworkshopfiles/?appid=365960
50. Trackmania² Lagoon
Trackmania² Lagoon has players racing on raised tracks above a tropical island filled with insane activities.
It comes with a FREE Trackmania multiplayer channel, an exclusive solo campaign, a new game mode and a world of possibilities with user-generated content thanks to an upgraded Maniaplanet system increasing the creative power of players.
Like other TrackMania² games, TrackMania2 Lagoon is pure fun and simple, offering thrilling graphics and instant gameplay.
• A paradise tropical island
Race in a stunning tropical environment optimized to run on most PC’s
• Crazy tracks design for extreme racing
Experience intense speed, sky-high roller coaster, slippery handling on wood, off-road and beach driving, absurd jumps, bouncing water, and more.
• 6 game modes
Time Attack, Round, Team, Cup, Laps, and a new official team game mode, Chase, tasking players to synchronize.
• Worlwide connected solo campaign
Enjoy the exclusive 65 tracks solo campaign. win medals and progress in official worldwide and regional ranking.
• Innovative & free online multiplayer channel
Play with your friends and the community on the game's dedicated channel, a free and easy-to-access online gaming system with matchmaking and worldwide ranking.
• A very active community
Discover content and activities created by fellow players
• Local play
Challenge your friends with the hotseat and local network modes.
• Enhanced creative freedom
Use new powerful ingame instruments and share content using the new Mesh Modeler, Libraries, Title editors, the classic tracks editor, car painting tool and upgraded programing tools.
• In-game video studio
Edit TV-quality highlights of races and upload directly to youtube.