The best games like Brawlhalla are:
- arrow_rightRayman Legends
- arrow_rightThe Flame in the Flood
- arrow_rightSlime Rancher
- arrow_rightBloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- arrow_rightGiana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
- arrow_rightDragon Ball Xenoverse
100 Best Games Like Brawlhalla:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (33)
- PlayStation 4 (49)
- iOS (68)
- Android (49)
- macOS (83)
- Linux (42)
- Nintendo Switch (43)
- Nintendo 3DS (13)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (19)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (24)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- SNES (5)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (8)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (3)
Transistor is a cyberpunk game that uses isometric point-of-view as its primary mechanic. Following the story of Red, she discovers a body of an unknown man with a sword in his chest called Transistor. Sword has possessed the mind and voice of its previous owner and now able to speak with Red, navigating her in a city called Cloudbank, as the Process attacked the city and still searches for Red to kill her and return the sword back to them for unknown reasons.
Despite having real-time battles, Red can freeze the time with her ability called Turn that draws her action bar. Until it is fully restored, no abilities can be used if only you don't have the upgrades. As an addition, Red can retrieve Functions from her fallen enemies - new powers for her weapon with a passive, persistent effect or other. Beautiful design and interesting lore give this game a unique atmosphere being doubled by the soundtrack, done by Darren Korb.
• An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
• Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
• Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
• Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
• Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
• 'Recursion' option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
• Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
2. Rayman Legends
Rayman Legends is a fifth main title in the original series of platform games. The new Rayman chapter is a direct sequel to the 2011 game Rayman Origins. The game is set in an imaginary world inhabited by both friendly and hostile creatures. The main character Rayman, a shapeless magical being, accompanied by his closest friends is expected to protect the fictional world from evil. The story begins a century after the Origins events. Bubble Dreamers’ nightmares as well as the Magician (both are main antagonists) has grown up in their power, so only awakened after the 100-year sleep Rayman and his friends Globox and Teensies are able to stop the terrible villains. As the story takes place in various locations depending on the game stage, the environment, as well as difficulty, differs from time to time. The gameplay is about completing multiple platform levels, collecting lums and defeating enemies. In addition to Rayman, Globox and Teensies players can assume the roles of several new game characters. Rayman Legends also features a co-op game mode.
Categories in common with Rayman Legends: Platformer
In Darksiders, you play as War - one of the Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse. Two kingdoms, Heaven and Hell, could never solve their disagreements and battled each other from the beginning of time. "The Charred Council" arose in between two sides forming the brotherhood of Four Horsemen - War, Death, Strife and Fury. With these for horsemen on the watch and all the conflicts end, humanity has been born - a "Kingdom of Man". Council has created Seven Seals, that must be broken, when "The Kingdom of Man" will be ready for an Endwar. When our protagonist, War arrives on Earth, he sees that the final battle between Good and Evil already emerged without breaking Seven Seals. After fighting a demon called Straga, he is summoned by the council. It accuses him of destroying the balance, and that now the Apocalypse is unstoppable. Convincing the council in his innocence, War now has to stop the Endwar.
Darksiders is a typical hack-and-slash game that lets you produce comboes with two primary weapons - Chaoseater and Scythe - and various gadgets. While defeating his enemies, War can execute them with brutality. The gameplay is undertoned with dark mythology bound with the present days.
Categories in common with Darksiders: Action
4. The Flame in the Flood
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival game developed by The Molasses Flood.
The players objective is to survive the long river journey through the post-societal America. In order to survive, it is crucial to scavenge resources, look for food, find shelter, mend your boat and take care of your health.
The players have a certain time limit as they have to advance further the river before the rains catch up with them.
The game features a crafting system, hence why it is important to look for various objects in the game world. A complicated wound treatment system is also present in the game as players have to know how to treat a snake bite or hypothermia.
The developers put a strong emphasis on procedural generation used in the game. Anything from the river itself to every AI encounter is generated on-the-go. Fear, hunger, and aggression affect the NPCs behavior.
Resembling a roguelike genre, the death in-game is permanent to some degree. You will have to start from the head of the river but you are able to save some of your items using your faithful dog.
5. Slime Rancher
In the far-distant future, far, far away in space (to be exact, a thousand light-years from the Earth), on the planet Far, Far Range, mega-corporations (they, it turns out, will be with us in the distant future!) discovered the ideal source of income, universal natural resource - Plort.
You can produce almost anything from Plot - from food and household chemicals, to solid alloys and incredibly powerful batteries.
Plort is a concentrated mucus produced by slimes - jelly-like living organisms of various species and characteristics.
Slimes, unfortunately, can not be taken to Earth to breed and receive the right amount of Plort. We have to fly to 'Far, Far Range', to build there something like a ranch for slimes and for all this to hire earthlings. One of these earthlings, the space rancheros, the brave young girl Beatrix LeBeau is the character of the game. The girl (and the player) will fly a thousand light-years in a deep sleep to equip a ranch from a Hobson Twillgers, study the planet's environment, collect, feed and breed slimes.
To get the necessary hints the girl can look for notes of the former owner - they meet on the territory of the ranch, and also communicate via Star Mail with a close friend from the Earth. In conversations with a friend, we learn a lot of things about the former, earthly life of the heroine - this information will be important.
Gameplay and economics
Slimes need to be fed, and this is important. The rest they will do themselves.
It is necessary to feed them not by anything, but by appropriate products. But slimes will produce a lot of Plort - and Plort can be sold on the market, having received currency - newbucks. For newbucks you can buy equipment for ranches and so on. The world of the game is not known until the end, it is possible and necessary to travel through it, opening up new locations, finding new slimes for the ranch, as well as food for slimes and other new resources.
From different types of slimes you can get hybrids. However, with this you need to be more careful - you can get aggressive evil slimes, which will have to be dissolved with water.
Slimes are quite diverse. Ordinary slimes are generally friendly, but they can be dangerous not because of evil will, but because of some natural features like thorns, emitted radiation or the ability to explode.
Some slimes are more productive than others, they produce more Plort. It is these slimes that are created by hybridization, since it is difficult to find them in a natural environment.
Ordinary slimes sometimes merge into a huge Gordo-slime - inside such organisms there are often valuable resources and other interesting and useful things. To get all this, you need to blow up the Gordo-slime.
Adventure. The world is open for research, there are no serious restrictions. You can develop as you want. You can communicate with other ranchers, carry out their assignments and exchange resources with them.
Carefree is an adventure mode that goes even easier.
The five-day trial is a mode in which you need to earn as many newbucks as possible in 5 days.
"The steel master of the ranch" - the conditions in this mode are so complicated that it resembles a game of survival. In the mode there are unique tests that change the impression of the game.
6. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Bloodstained is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG packing all of the best features you've come to know and love from the Metroidvania genre into a single, content-packed game.
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist’s curse which slowly crystallizes her body. In order to save herself, and indeed, all of humanity, she must battle her way through a demon-infested castle summoned by Gebel, her old friend whose body and mind has become more crystal than flesh.
WHAT'S IN THE GAME?
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of "Igavania" games.
- A game soundtrack by genre and industry veteran Michiru Yamane, performed by a full live orchestra ensemble.
- Story cut scenes and NPC interactions fully voice acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase and Erica Lindbeck to name just a few. (Seriously, we have a lot of voice acting star power in this game, it's kinda nuts...)
- A total of three playable characters, two of which have yet to be revealed...
- Literally a metric ton of weapons and spells, which you can upgrade, level up and visually customize.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics: 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care on a 2D game environment. That means lots of cool tricks that "regular" 2D can't do...
We're going to be revealing the release window of the game very soon.
Expect a worryingly large amount of announcements and updates, everything from updating the look of this Steam page to the game in general. It's going to be one wild ride.
7. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is the third game in the series that was started by Giana Sisters, a 1987 platformer. The original game was a Super Mario rip-off, but, though the new game retained many of the old mechanics (such as defeating enemies by jumping on them), there are also novel gameplay ideas.
You play as Giana, a girl who tries to rescue her sister Maria from the hands of an evil dragon Gurglewocky. Giana herself has two different personalities, a "Cutie" and a "Punk", that can be switched during the game. This change also dramatically alters the environment, allowing the player to shift between two dream worlds: one is a brightly colored garden, while other is a dark, nightmarish forest of giant mushrooms. In both worlds, the levels are nearly identical, despite the aesthetic change. But sometimes the game may demand you to switch to another world to move forward or to obtain a powerup that only exists in one of the worlds.
A definitive feature of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is its music. The score was composed by Chris Hulsbeck, who worked with the original Giana Sisters, and metal band Machinae Supremacy. The soundtrack shifts between “traditional” and "heavy" versions of the same compositions to highlight the game's dual nature.
8. Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Goku And Friends' Fierce Battles Will Be Reborn!
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, THE DRAGON BALL UNIVERSE IS COMING TO STEAM!
DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE revisits famous battles from the series through your custom Avatar, who fights alongside Trunks and many other characters. Will the strength of this partnership be enough to intervene in fights and restore the Dragon Ball timeline we know? New features include the mysterious Toki Toki City, new gameplay mechanics, new character animations and many other amazing features to be unveiled soon!Features
- CUSTOM AVATAR – Players create their very own Dragon Ball character to take their place in the Dragon Ball world! Choose Earthling, Majin, Saiyan, Namekian or Frieza Clansman and start battling!
- NEW LOCATION - A once dormant clock has started to tick again in the enigmatic and futuristic Toki Toki City!
- NEW CHARACTERS - Mira, an android trying to become the strongest creature in the universe; Towa, a dark scientist coming from a demonic world; The Supreme Kai of Time, a deity who appeared 75,000,000 years ago and her companion bird Tokitoki, a very powerful lifeform that can produce time!
- THE MASTER SYSTEM - Choose an original Dragon Ball character as a Master to train under. Your skill set and training excersizes will vary depending on the Master you choose. Your Master may even suddenly appear in battle to assist you!
- STRONG IMMERSION - Inspired by one of the most famous series ever created.
- IMPROVED GAMEPLAY - Expeience a new, fast paced, and technical battle system.
Categories in common with Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Action
Resist or Embrace
Sundered is a horrifying fight for survival and sanity, a hand-drawn epic from the creators of Jotun. It is a replayable metroidvania where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers. You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with hordes of terrifying enemies. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity. Resist or embrace.Key Features
Beautiful hand-drawn art and animation
Terrifyingly epic boss fights
Unique abilities that may be powerfully corrupted… at a cost
Hundreds of upgrades and multiple character builds
Dynamic encounters against hordes of enemies
A mix of hand-crafted & procedural levels
Multiple endings and over 15 hours of gameplay
Delve into a procedurally generated dungeon at the heart of a beautiful hand-drawn world. Classic Metroidvania elements such as backtracking, secrets and unlocking new abilities that open new regions are at the core of the exploration experience.
Confront hordes of dynamically spawned eldritch monsters. Put your skills and reflexes to the test through furious melee combat and epic boss fights against uniquely designed enemies. All monster spawns are dynamic, constantly keeping you on your toes.
Designed as a challenging adventure for seasoned gamers, frequent deaths are part of the Sundered experience. But taking our inspiration from our favorite rogue-like games, death in Sundered is only the beginning.
When you die, you respawn in the Hub, where you level up and customize your character. Equip and upgrade a host of unique Perks, stats and special Abilities hidden throughout the world.
10. Bad North
Your home is under attack. The king is dead at the hands of Viking invaders. Hope is a distant glimmer in the fog, fading fast with every passing moment. As you rise to take your father’s place as ruler, it will fall to you to stage your defenses. But make no mistake – this is no fight for victory, but a desperate grasp for survival.
Bad North is a charming but brutal real-time tactics roguelite. Defend your idyllic island kingdom against a horde of Viking invaders, as you lead the desperate exodus of your people. Command your loyal subjects to take full tactical advantage of the unique shape of each island. Everything is at stake: fail, and watch the blood of your subjects stain the ground red.
It’s charmingly brutal, with beautiful procedurally-generated islands and adorable soldiers juxtaposed against the blood-stained realities of war. You control the broad strokes of the battle, giving high level commands to your soldiers who try their best to carry them out in the heat of the moment. It’s accessibly deep, with simple player inputs masking a dynamic combat simulation that make it inviting to new players while challenging veterans.
Keep fighting, warriors. Not for power or riches or glory, but for hope of peace to come once again in the harsh lands of the Bad North.
• REAL-TIME TACTICS ROGUELITE: Position and relocate your troops to fend off the Vikings, who each have their own counters to the threats you pose. Pick your battles and plan your evacuations carefully! Lose a commander and they’re gone forever; lose everything, and it’s game over!
• INTELLIGENT UNIT CONTROLS: You command the broad strokes of your defenses and monitor positioning — your soldiers do the rest, navigating and engaging intuitively in response to the situation at hand.
• PROCEDURALLY-GENERATED ISLANDS: Each island is both stylistically charming and unique in its layout. Plan your strategies around every nook and cranny, for you only get one chance to save them from the enemy invasion.
• UNLOCKABLE UPGRADES: A stronger, smarter defense leads to greater rewards. Use these to develop your subjects from a ragtag militia into seasoned warriors.
11. The Adventures of Shuggy
The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer game with a heavy emphasis on puzzle solving.
Plot and setting
The player controls Shuggy, a vampire that inherits a mansion in Scottland from his grandmother. However, Shuggy finds out that the mansion is filled with hostile creatures so now he must vanish them from every room in the mansion. The levels are divided into five areas of the mansion: The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower.
The game consists of more than 100 levels. The goal of each level is to collect every gem in the room to get a key that unlocks the next one.
Player's movements consist of walking and jumping. However, most levels incorporate unique mechanics that alter the playstyle and give Shuggy special abilities. Some rooms change the gravity; some give the player the ability to fly, swing on ropes. Some rooms incorporate blocks-based puzzles, teleportation spots, allow Shuggy to change his size and many more. Most levels are comparatively small and consist of one screen.
The game also offers a multiplayer mode. It can both be played online or locally. There are 36 level available for multiplayer and two modes: cooperative, where players have to work together to complete the level, and competitive, where players complete levels to earn squares on tic-tac-toe playfield.
12. Savant - Ascent
Savant - Ascent is an action game. This is a result of the collaboration with the artist, called Alexander Vinter. He is also known as Savant.
The gameplay is quite simple in the beginning. The player should shoot, dodge and jump on two spots.
However, while progressing it is becoming more complicated. When you start playing, you have a limited set of skills, but you can pick CDs from enemies to unlock bonuses or to acquire ultimate power. Every new ability, you unlock, forces you to get used to a new tool, so it makes the game process more tricky and challengeable. The player has to collect six CDs to unlock all achievements and get to the final fight. There are a few modes. In the Story mode, you need to finish five levels. After accomplishing it, the player can try the Time attack mode, where you aim to kill foes for a limited time. Alternatively, try the Endless mode. There you have to fight with never-ending units of foes. Every new wave is stronger than the previous one. However, there is an indicator, showing you the location of the new enemies.
Savant has composed each song, and it fits in with the environment of the game. There are seven unlockable soundtracks.
Moreover, in the boss fight, it can seem that you fight to the music beat. As for the graphic, it is simple. There are nice 16-bit images, so the design feels a little bit retro.
13. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2
Welcome to the 1940’s. Europe is being torn apart by the war, the USA is preparing for battle and the mob does business as usual. Only this time they went to far, even for Vinnie’s standards.
Prepare yourself to go to war after you make a shocking discovery about what actually happened during the end-stage of the Thugtown Massacre from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1.
"Just when you thought you were out, we’re pulling you back in!"
1944, the war in Europe is entering it’s final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and includes all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
- Upgraded character mobility
Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual guns and a weapon wheel.
- Campaign mode
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
- Rich environments
We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
- Immersive world and period
Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
- Online and local Co-op mode
You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
‘War is hell’ unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
14. Rec Room
Things to Know
- Rec Room is an active game. Please use common sense and caution while playing!
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Children between 13-18 must consult with a parent or guardian before playing.
- In Early Access, Rec Room defaults to being a public experience. You will interact and voice chat with other people in real time. Rec Room offers mute, ignore and reporting features which we encourage you to learn and use. But even if you use these features, you still may be exposed to speech or behavior you find inappropriate.
- By playing Rec Room, you agree to our Code of Conduct!
- Rule #1: Be excellent to each other!
- No sexually explicit behavior or language in the locker room or public activities.
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Whatever you choose to do in a private activity, still make sure everyone is cool with it.
- Sexist, racist, discriminatory or harassing language is not welcome in Rec Room.
- Don't mess with other people's games! We don't want to implement a million rules to control your behavior in every game. Don't make us.
15. Aviary Attorney
The year is 1848. Paris is on the brink of yet another revolution, and the prisons are overflowing with guilty and innocent alike.
One man stands for justice amid society's chaos. No. One bird...
Play the role of Monsieur Jayjay Falcon, a bird of prey with a good heart and questionable lawyering expertise. Join him and his witty apprentice, Sparrowson, as the two take on clients, interview witnesses, collect evidence, and deliver justice to the guilty.
With art by 19th century caricaturist J. J. Grandville, and music by legendary romantic-era composer Camille Saint-Saëns, this game promises to be a ~swanderful~ experience.Features:
- Four chapters of talon-biting intrigue and suspense.
- Dozens of colorful characters to meet, interview, and bribe.
- Did I say bribe? I meant persuade.
- Real-life landmarks. Knock on the doors of Notre-Dame! Loot the Louvre!
- Three fully fleshed-out endings. Decisions have consequences!
- More bird puns than you can shake a feather at.
Choose from over 40 characters, including mages, archers, pirates, ninjas, even time travelers! Customize your hero with countless cosmetic options and craft your own play-style with robust skill trees. Explore Maple World's mountains, deserts, jungles and more, or travel to the alien world of Grandis for even more intrigue. With millions of players to meet and countless adventures to be had, MapleStory is the MMO that lets you unleash your wild side.Key Features:
- Customize Your Skills
Choose from over 40 playable classes, each with distinct personalities and abilities. Level up your hero and specialize your skills for the perfect play-style. Every Maple hero has a story, and they all need players like you to guide them. What will your story be?
- Unlimited Style
No two Maplers are alike. Pick from hundreds of cosmetic options to craft the perfect hero. Choose from hats, cloaks, gloves and more to create a look that matches your personality. Crave substance over style? Collect weapons and armor to become the greatest warrior Maple World has ever known.
- Fight with Friends
MapleStory is one of the most social MMOs available. Bring along your buddies and create a guild, or make new friends as you join forces with millions of other players. Exploring Maple World is better with an ally by your side!
- The Fun Never Stops
MapleStory is always evolving, with new quests, new locations and new events added on a regular basis. Whether you're enjoying a new mini-game or taking on a new boss, there's always something to do, and someone to do it with.
17. Iron Marines
From the creators of the award winner Kingdom Rush trilogy comes the most extraordinary space odyssey.
A real-time, dynamic and deep strategy game that will transport you to amazing and unknown planets. Immersive, engaging gameplay, ridiculously appealing art, and a touch of silly humor. Brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens await your command to face the greatest challenges.
Recruit and train the greatest heroes in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous missions against near impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities. Adapt your strategy by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers. Turn the tide of battle with bomb strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide range of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.
The galaxy needs the Iron MarinesGame Features
- Lead your troops in 21 campaign missions across three different worlds. Get ready to launch bold attacks, hold your ground, rescue civilians, hack supercomputers and all kind of heroic stuff. Each mission requires new tactics and actions to achieve victory.
- Test your wit on 21 Special Operations with their own combat rules and no mercy at all. Each stage a challenge to remember, with scars to prove it. We dare you.
- Unlock the Impossible Mode. Only for the most reckless of the dauntless. We double dare you.
- Defeat massive and unique Bosses in epic battles. They are mean, they are really really huge and they are determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!!
- 40+ Upgrades to improve your strategy and empower your units with defense drones, napalm rockets, ricocheting blasts and much more.
- 14 Heroes with outstanding powers at your command. Train them to their full awesomeness or annoy them at your own risk.
- 8 Special Weapons to unleash hell on your enemies and give your tactics even more depth. What’s better than a well placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high explosive missiles!
- Complete any of our 70+ Achievements and claim your well deserved reward.
- Find your fair challenge choosing your difficulty mode: Casual, Normal or Veteran. Don’t get cocky! Or Do! Your choice!
- Dozens of interactive easter eggs for you to find!
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
19. Life Goes On: Done to Death
Life Goes On: Done to Death is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.Key Features
You must die to solve puzzles.
We hope you’re okay with killing knights, since this is a pretty twisted way to solve puzzles! Dying is your only way to progress. As you sacrifice knights, you'll figure out how to use the dead bodies with the mechanisms in the game to solve each challenging puzzle.
Morbid, yet comical gameplay.
You’ll kill so many knights, you might even feel remorse! But flinging a bumbling knight into a saw blade or turning one into your violent, puzzle-solving friend is comical. Trust us.
Vibrant, trap-ridden worlds.
Journey through 65+ levels within four vibrant, colourful worlds full of lava, ice, spike pits, portals, zombies, cannons, and much more. And there are extra-difficult challenge levels for hardcore puzzle-addicts.
Unlockable hats and weapons. (Silly ones, of course!)
Can you find the Cup of Life wearing a horse head? On top of solving puzzles, you'll be able to unlock amusing hats and weapons. Your knights will spawn wearing silly hats, like beanies and berets, and wielding even sillier weapons, like dead fish and spatulas.
Who is Jeff? Well, he's furry, cute, and lurking in every level. Will you be his friend?
There are awards for solving levels with the least number of knights and completing them in record time!
Life Goes On: Done to Death also includes a kick-ass boss fight, a map-integrated storyline, an armoury to check out all your hat and weapons, and other features that will make you laugh at death.
20. Tower 57
The tower awaits.
In a dystopian, dieselpunk world, where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization, a group of extraordinary individuals is sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Their skills, clips' capacity & the ability to cooperate will decide on their fate.
Tower 57 is a top-down twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments and heavy focus on co-op. It is also a modern take on what made AMIGA games so great back in the days.FAST-PACED ARCADE GAMEPLAY
There is no school like the old school. Shoot everything that moves and don’t get killed in the process. Tower 57 offers complex situations arising from simple systems interacting with each other - and it does it the hard way. Number of lives is scarce, respawns limited and difficulty skyrockets when you least expect it.TOOLS OF DESTRUCTION
Choose from a roster of six particular characters with different skillsets, number of upgradable weapons and gadgets. And if you happen to lose an arm or leg during your mission - you can always replace it with a new, better one! Master these combos and you will never get bored on your way to the top of the Tower 57.COOPERATION
Mayhem tastes the best when it is shared. Tower 57's main campaign is designed for both, single player & local/online co-op. Flank your enemies, bait them into an ambush, leverage co-op specific weapons, or combine your regular weapons for increased firepower and new effects!DIESELPUNK WORLD
Find your way through a maze of floors connected by elevators, a central hub filled with shops and terminals, and a multitude of secret walls and uncharted passageways leading to forgotten parts of the tower. Times of randomly generated levels are gone - everything in Tower 57 is carefully designed and pixel-crafted with the highest attention to detail.DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS
Smash them, crash them and destroy everything. Reload. Repeat. Because everyone likes when things go BOOM. Everything - from debris and shell casings to bloody footprints - will mark your destructive trail through the Tower.ADVERSARIES
Each enemy features its own distinct spawning mechanism, movement & attack patterns, as well as some weaknesses. And you'd better learn those vulnerabilities if you don't want to end up dead very quick.
21. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
This all-inclusive version comes with all of the previously released DLC, Modes, and Costumes!
Save the day as belly dancing half-genie Shantae! Conquer Sequin Land as the evil Risky Boots in ‘Pirate Queen’s Quest’! Swap between Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops in ‘Friends to the End’! And finally, wall-jump as Ninja Shantae, soak up sun as Beach Shantae, serve justice as Officer Shantae!
Also includes Tinkerbat Transformation, Blue Shantae & Classic Risky costumes!
In a vast universe of connected worlds, the choice is yours.
Explorer? Builder? Hunter? Trader? Fighter? Discover your place in the massive open-universe sandbox of Boundless. Watch the sunrise on one world before hunting down rare creatures on another. Explore dark caverns alone or build an empire with friends. Mine, trade or battle for resources. Can you unearth the elusive Oort technologies?
Will you build a shop, sell your treasures, craft amazing contraptions? Do you yearn to join the hunt for Titans, claim your land or seek new worlds? Open a Portal and expand your reach across the universe as you shape your citizen, define your role, and become Boundless.
Join the Great Transmigration and explore the Known Worlds of Boundless. Each world is full of unique inhabitants and resources, ripe for discovery. With your trusty Totem in hand and the ability to build Warp Conduits, you can pinpoint locations on other worlds and travel seamlessly between them. No waiting. No loading.
Discover and use materials to build your base. Craft Beacons and claim land as your own, protecting all your beloved items within it bounds from other Players and from sacrifice to the land. Use special tools to tweak and transform blocks into ever more interesting and unique structures. Your imagination is Boundless.
Master the art of crafting! Create weapons, tools, building materials, and a whole host of other technologies waiting to be discovered in the Known Worlds. Use advanced Crafting Machines to build ever more sophisticated items and further your potential. Forge your legacy.
Hunt down creatures of all shapes and sizes scattered throughout the Known Worlds. Each world has it’s own unique breed of creatures to discover, each requiring different strategies to best. Get ready to take on the challenge.
Everything bought and sold in Boundless is generated by you the players. Buy and sell items through player owned shops, compete with others to become the most successful trader in the universe.
Boundless is a sandbox MMORPG that encourages player collaboration. Find friends or players from all over the world. Explore, defeat dangerous creatures, gather rare resources and build a colony together.
- Learn the basics! Carefully crafted tutorials help you to understand the core elements of the game.
- Complete Objectives, Feats and events to earn Coin and Experience Points to level up your character
- Spend your hard earned skill points in the Skill Tree and tailor your character to how you want to play the game
- Craft thousands of items including, building blocks, tools, weapons, food and many more
- Colonise planets by yourself or join a settlement with others and grow your beacon into the capital of the world with the Prestige system
- Build and maintain a Portal between two worlds for you and others to use
- Trade items with others or set up a shop to sell and buy items while you’re off adventuring
- Each world automatically regenerates areas that are not protected by a Beacon and returns it to its original layout, creating new and much needed resources for you to collect
- Seamlessly travel to new worlds and discover different creatures, resources, block colours and user generated creations in an ever-changing universe
No Subscription Required
Purchase the game and enjoy your Boundless journey with NO MONTHLY FEE!
23. Syder Arcade
Killing zombies never gets old, but sometimes you just need a break.
Get back to some serious old-school gaming with Syder Arcade! Syder Arcade is a love letter to Amiga games of the ‘90s, no coins, no upgrade grinding, just your tenacity and a motherload of alien invaders.
Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot 'em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, and straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool and games were about player skill and swearing madly at your computer.
24. Drunken Robot Pornography
Drunken Robot Pornography (DRP) is a bullet-hell first-person shooter for Windows. Battle giant robots -- called Titans -- as they try to slice you apart with their lasers. Pick off their missile launchers, fry away their carbon fiber armor, and tear off their claws, leaving them writhing.
You're Reuben Matsumoto. You used to own a bar.
You gave your robot bartender, Tim, sentience. He went nuts, stole your other 12 bots, and burned down your bar.
He's attacking Boston with 20,000 drones, 40 Titans, and his lieutenants, the 12 Drunken Robot Centerfolds.
30-story tall giant robots. Jetpacks. Guns. It all started so innocently. Your robot bartender, Tim, used to make the best drinks at your nightclub. But you gave him sentience so that he could better empathize with the customers. Struck by the world's problems, he went crazy, burned your club to the ground, and fled with your twelve exotic robot dancers. Weeks later, giant robots started attacking the City of Boston -- not a coincidence!Key features:
- 3D First-person bullet-hell giant robot boss-battle(Titans) action!
- Build Titans with the Giant Robot Construction Kit -- 600+ Titans in Steam Workshop already!
- Create your own levels in the Arena Builder -- 200+ maps in Steam Workshop
25. Eryi's Action
One fine day, Eryi went to eat the melon that she had been SO looking forward to... but it was nowhere to be found! Then she noticed a note on the table. She picked it up and read: "Your melon looked delicious, so I took it. From Farta X"
Fuming with rage, Eryi set out from her house to get her melon back from Farta.
Eryi's Action is a 2D ‘trapformer’ by developer Xtal Sword that is visually inspired by Super Mario, but has gameplay akin to games like I Wanna Be the Guy. Don’t be fooled by its adorably charming looks – this game abounds in traps and wants you to die! However, where IWBTG was murderously difficult, Eryi's Action is additively challenging and FUN!
Trap placement is often laugh-out-loud funny and seriously engaging. Some traps simply need to be learned to avoided, but others are puzzles that will require your skill and wits to beat. Either way, Eryi’s action delivers laughs, frustrating and satisfaction & all for just $4.99!
- 12 action-packed stages & boss fights!
- Adorably charming world & characters!
- Fiendishly cunning traps!
- It’s okay to fail! Autosave has your back!
- FUN! You'll die a lot, but you WILL go back for more!
- 32 achievements!
Created by Xtal Sword: http://xtalsword.com
Localized & published by Nyu Media: http://nyu-media.com
Xtal Sword and Nyu Media Ltd assume no responsibility for any damage, injury, rage, addiction or mental trauma caused by playing this game. Play at your own risk!
26. Super Cloudbuilt
Take on the role of Demi, a young soldier who wakes up in the empty shell of a ruined building, in the center of a strange new world, disconnected from her old life and physical body. With each new challenge she overcomes Demi slowly pieces together the future now laid out before her.
This remastered edition stays true to the original concept with an emphasis on player skill and creativity, but with even more diverse mechanics and a more connected and varied world.
- Complete incredible feats of free-running and sharp shooting
- Run through expansive worlds floating above a vast abyss, use your rocket-powered exo-suite to explore hidden paths and collect power ups to boost your performance
- Try your hand at 177 challenges and experiment with 3 game modes
- Features lightning-fast, action-packed speedrunning gameplay: use reflexes and speed to compete for the top position in the leaderboards
Will Demi learn to understand and accept her new world, or question her reality and learn to defy it?
Aberoth is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role playing game with charming retro graphics and tons of freedom.
You start your adventure in an orcish prison with no possessions or skills. Once you escape, your journey of exploration begins. To survive, you must acquire items, learn skills, and join forces with other players to combat the hordes of enemies who inhabit the world.
What makes Aberoth unique?
- No dungeon instancing.
- Enemies pick up and use equipment, potions, scrolls, and magical items they find.
- Dropped items never disappear.
- You can build permanent structures with items.
- Unrestricted trading. There are no soulbound or no-drop items.
- Full PvP. Player killing is allowed almost everywhere (but the game contains many anti-griefing mechanisms).
- Tame monsters and make them your pets.
- Polymorph yourself and play as a monster.
- Over 200 unique items to discover. Item graphics are never reused for different items.
- Over 30 different monsters to defeat.
- Over 60 quests to complete.
- 16 large areas to explore.
- 9 Non player characters to interact with.
- 8 unique skills to master.
- Free to play with no registration required.
- Works well on low end systems.
- New content almost every week.
28. Runes of Magic
EPIC ADVENTURESUnravel the history of Taborea in over 5,000 exciting quests. Fight against the forces of darkness with your hero and triumph over other players in thrilling siege battles. Unimaginable treasures and magical items beckon in reward.
PERSONALIZED AND MAGICALHumans, elves or dwarves – the choice is yours! Specialize your character with a range of ten different classes which can be combined with one another to unlock special abilities. Upgrade your gear with the most powerful runes and shape your hero to your own personal tastes.
MAKE YOURSELF AT HOMEYou are master of your own four walls! Personalize your home and guild castle and use it to celebrate your victories, or prepare for the next great battle with your friends.MINIGAMES AND MORECountless minigames with great prizes await, both for solo players and guilds! Win races, solve puzzles and much more!
29. Darkestville Castle
Like any decent demon Cid spends his nights performing all kind of evil deeds to the peaceful people of Darkestville. Little does he know that his old arch enemy is about to change his life forever.
Live the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a laid-back being of pure darkness that will see his evil routine life disrupted by The Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, Cid’s arch enemy. Follow CId through an epic quest full of danger, intrigue, and ridiculous premises.
The game pays tribute to late 90’s point-and-click adventure games, featuring fascinating fairy-tale story and trendy visuals in Tim Burton’s style. It delivers more than 7 hours of truly enjoyable gameplay to both old and new generations. Dive into the unforgettable good old-fashioned atmosphere of classic adventure games and meet dozens of funny characters living in this amazing hand-painted world of Darkestville Castle.
• Point-and-click adventure classics in the same vein as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle
• Lots of Tim Burton-esque gallows humor
• Funny characters and charismatic protagonist
• Dozens of carefully designed levels
• Quirky and trendy visuals
• Numerous puzzles
• Captivating story
• More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay
• Violence, horror and death-free adventure for all ages
• This Game has been awarded with an INDIE PRIZE as the BEST GAME NARRATIVE
30. Blazing Beaks
Birds with guns are blazing the way out through the piles of mutants, monsters and creepy creatures to stop the invasion. Gathering items and artefacts is essential to survive in this fast-paced colorful roguelite. Lots of mysteries to unravel, secrets to find and levels to explore.Game modes
Story mode (1-2 local players) - it's an explosive adventure where you are fighting the invaders and searching for the origin of evil. Endless pile of enemies you can shoot, blast, zap and disintegrate every way you want. Cute and charming world with challenging levels full of surprises.
Tournament mode (2-4 local players) - it’s battle experience where you compete with your friends to find out who's the real hero.
- Deathmatch - Everyone by themselves. Last beak standing wins.
- One gun mode - Each player starts with the same randomly chosen weapon which cannot be changed in that round.
- Drop Hearts mode - A player drops some hearts when he is hurt and either he or any other player can collect them.
- Skull keeper mode - Grab and keep the golden skull without losing it for a certain amount of time and all your opponents will lose 1 HP.
- Hunting mode - Each player starts with a spear in their possession. Once you throw it, you need to grab it before you can throw it again.
31. Animal Super Squad
No matter who you are you might as well ask your mom for an advance allowance cause you’ll want to buy Animal Super Squad by the time you’ve finished reading this.
- Play as a chicken. Or a sloth. Or even a freaking blowfish
- Choose a ridiculous vehicle - like a toilet on wheels or like a flying propeller attached to your butt
- Get to the other side of the level to win, you know how this works, you’ve played games before I don’t need to explain this you’re on the internet, jeez
- Unlock stuff yourself instead of just getting it handed to you by the government, like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head
- Don’t cake your pants
- A custom level editor gives endless replayability by letting you make your own levels, and also play other people’s levels, you know how level editors work too, just
- stop reading this and buy the damn game
- Very cool physics-based gameplay that is 100% accurate in any situation, I don’t really know how physics works though i wasn’t paying attention in school
Basically you’re far better off playing this game than whatever else you’re doing with your time and your mom’s money, which is probably buying economy glue in bulk.
But seriously, don’t eat anything with chemical solvents in it, it messes with your mind,
We’ve poured our hearts, souls and butts and money actually all our savings (yes our glue savings) into this game so we really hope you’ll enjoy it. Sometimes the work hours get long, but that’s no excuse to start eating glue seriously - that stuff will mess you up
you can play.. you choose your chicken, then you choose like a plane or a hover tank or whatever you want to ride, then you put on a goofy hat and you hit the gas buddy
then you try to get to the end of the level to unlock the next level and you also get maybe a new vehicle or at the least a new hat for your head to show your mom
ok that’s it that’s pretty much the whole game. im gonna go eat some gl
Aftercharge is a 3 vs 3 competitive game pitting invisible robots against an invincible security squad in high-octane tactical skirmishes. Six glowing structures called extractor are at the center of the gameplay and serve as the objective for both teams. The robots have to coordinate their attacks, create distractions and sneak around to destroy them. The enforcers on the other hand have to cover as much ground as possible and use their abilities wisely to spot the attackers and stop them before they can destroy all of the extractors.
Unique blend of fresh mechanics
An invisible team fighting an invincible team, reviving allies instantly with no limit and zero cooldown on abilities are only a few mechanics that make Aftercharge a shooter you’ve never played before.
Bite-size competitive matches
The teams are small, the maps are small, the rounds are short, the action is always within sight and it never stops.
Choose from a different character pool on each side with widely different abilities and roles to vary your team’s strategy.
Online multiplayer and matchmaking
Team up with players anywhere around the world and face-off against opponents of similar skill level.
Categories in common with Aftercharge: Action
Platform: Xbox One
Semblance is an innovative platformer with deformable terrain, set in a beautiful minimalist world. It’s a game that asks, what if you could deform and reshape the world itself? Semblance takes the idea of a ‘platform’ in a platformer and turns it on its head. What if platforms were actually part of the gameplay, part of the way you solved problems?
Explore a world where the default is soft, where the property of 'hardness' doesn't exist. Each of the game's three worlds explore a new consequence of a planet that can shift, change and deform. Beat back the strange, crystalline infection of hard material by freeing the world's life essences and uncover the dark cause for its appearance
- Unique and innovative deforming platform gameplay:
Can’t reach a collectible? Just deform and elevate a piece of the ground so that the point you jump from is higher. Nasty spikes in the way? Just deform and push-down the ground lower so that you can pass by. Squish, bounce, squash and transform the world- and yourself to solve problems.
- Beautiful Minimalist Aesthetic Design:
Explore 3 worlds bursting with colorful minimalist charm, quirky critters, and calming vistas. Become hypnotized by each world's dynamically layered score, each with a hint of African aural distinction.
- Explore non-linearly
The game allows you to move between puzzles as you wish, never forcing you to find a solution in order to progress and enabling you to come back later. Similarly, the game's narrative is presented expansively, allowing you to explore- and piece together the story for yourself as you roam the game.
When the great and terrible Storm destroys Shu's village, he embarks on a desperate journey to survive. On his travels he'll encounter stranded villagers; survivors of the devastation that need his help. In return for his assistance, these peculiar characters will grant Shu unique special abilities that he can use to traverse the treacherous path ahead.
Shu and the villagers' only hope is to work together, in search of sanctuary - and a way to stop the Storm. Can you outrun the end of world?
- 15 lush, expansive levels, set in 5 diverse lands
- A plethora of collectibles and secrets to discover
- 10 recruitable characters, each with their own unique power
- An incredible original soundtrack
- Compete in time trials to see who is the fastest out of your friends - or the world
35. Rad Rodgers: World One
The StoryRad is a rambunctious but spirited young boy who maybe plays too many video games. After dozing off at the tail end of a long night of gaming, Rad awakens to find his dusty old console has turned itself back on. Suddenly a vortex emerges and he's sucked into his TV, where he finds himself the star in his very own video game adventure.
Dusty is Rad's good-hearted but foul-mouthed, now-sentient game console. His clock speed isn't what it used to be, but what he lacks for in megahertz he makes up for with experience and attitude!
Rad & Dusty's adventure begins in the First World, taking them through seven dangerous stages of action-packed, humor-filled, hardcore platforming fun. This decaying jungle world has been infected by a fierce corruption, and it's up to the unlikely buddy-duo Rad and Dusty to save the jungle's inhabitants and restore the Elder Tree as guardian of the land.
FeaturesWeapons: Dusty arms Rad with a variety of radical bad-ass weaponry. The Bolt Blaster has unlimited ammo, is easy to use, and more than enough firepower to get the job done. The Phoenix Cannon shoots out a fiery bird whose wingspan lights enemies ablaze as it flies by. There are 5+ weapons in this first chapter, with more to come.
Sounds & Music: Our composer Andrew Hulshult combined his years of musical experience (both performing and writing) with his passion for retro-style gaming to create an amazing and authentic soundtrack for the game complete with MIDI-inspired music... And synthesizers!
The Pixelverse: While Rad and Dusty are a great team, only Dusty can enter the electrified Pixelverse -- a dangerous spacetime-breaking region that exists behind the game world. Dusty enters the Pixelverse when necessary to repair glitches in the running game world, allowing both Rad & Dusty to continue their journey.
Classic Easter Eggs: The game features hard-to-find collectibles in sometimes even harder-to-find classic secret rooms. Use your precision platforming skills to collect 'em all.
Jump, switch and fly your way through mind-bending subterranean puzzles in this stunning new platforming adventure from the award-winning Press Play!
The island of Kalimba has been cast into darkness by an evil shaman, and your totems must journey from the underworld to the heavens in order to restore light to the land. Play solo or share a couch co-op challenge that Official Xbox Magazine called ‘magical’. Download Kalimba now and begin your adventure!
37. Yeti Adventure
In the far-away cold country there lives a Yeti. Every day he is trapped by dangers, whether it be an eagle or penguins. All prevent it to live quietly. Find a shelter and survive in the cold world. In a game there are two modes, one for children, and the second with logical riddles. Solve all riddles and please Yeti. It is a lot of snow and beautiful levels added with interesting music.
38. Tap Tap Legions - Epic battles within 5 seconds!
Devils destroyed the royal Wedding and taken our queen away. Fortunately, our king fled quickly...
Well, Knights, soldiers, and even farmers are ready to go! Our king needs his queen tonight!
• Easy to play! Tap tiles to summon soldiers. Explosive fun!
• Truly epic battles, fierce engagements!
• Choose your army for battle! How strategic can you be?
• 12 kinds of soldier. Upgrade and fight with any combination of soldier you want!
• 8 cards make things better ...or worse. Don't tap the wrong tiles!
• 5 special items to help keep you alive!
• 64 levels to battle through, New ones coming soon! You will love it!
• Variety of challenging monsters at every stage, INTENSE BOSS LEVELS!!
You think you have the time to sit through this introduction?
Our queen can't wait! See you on the battlefield!
39. Lost Sea
After a freak storm over the Atlantic, you find yourself stranded on the shores of a mysterious island. Do you have what it takes to escape the Lost Sea?
Lost Sea is an action-adventure game set inside the Bermuda Triangle. Recruit a crew of survivors who can help you explore the hazardous islands as you hunt for the artifacts needed to navigate the Lost Sea.
- Explore millions of procedurally generated islands.
- Encounter an array of deadly traps and dangerous critters.
- Recruit from a large cast of stranded with their own traits.
- Challenging gameplay and permadeath for you and your crew.
- Unlock powerful new player abilities and special moves.
- Discover useful items that will help you survive.
- Buy valuable ship upgrades that will assist you in your journey.
40. Drop Hunt - Adventure Puzzle
Be prepared for next impossible challenge in the adventure of “Drop Hunt”.
Challenging game in a brain puzzle style. You will need to solve eighty exciting puzzle levels that are spread across four various locations - pizza, fridge, desktop, glass, to restore the ELEXIR. The amazing animation and challenging gameplay of "Drop Hunt" will engage you right after the first level.
DROPS are moving together! The task is pretty simple. All you need to do is to match colored droplets into their corresponding color jar.. But, do you think it’s so simple? Try this puzzle quest and see whether you’re strong enough to achieve the game aim… This appartment is a brain workout.
Find “donuts” to solve hard levels.
Avoid obstacles and get special elixir.
Use “Stepback” to go back or use extra moves.
Use arrow to Jump to other color jar.
Unlock new elements in each new chapters!
Access all the divine new content! Use all the available elements for current level getting into the next room and discovering new more adorable levels!
In this version:
* Be ready to overcome 80 LEVELS in four DIFFERENT locations!
* Train yourself with LOGICAL PUZZLES and brain teasers!
* Have FUN with cute characters. Never get bored!
* Enjoy cute animation and the AMAZING ATMOSPHERE!
* Splash around & Get pop rewards!
Snark kidnapped the beautiful princess.Knights trying to free a beautiful lady.
Ferocious Snark kidnapped the beautiful princess. Brave knights trying to free a beautiful lady.
Bootombaa defend your cave from attacks. You must help him!
• Comics cartoon atmosphere
• Dynamic game play
• Cute graphic design
• 50 game levels
42. SportsBar VR
"Numerous comments exploded the web all talking the same thing, that this might be the biggest game released on VR by far…” VR Headsets 3D
"Though the HTC vive is incredible early in its life-cycle, it already has its first “killer-app.” Hooked Gamer
Bringing the virtual pub experience to your living room, SportsBar VR is the ultimate social experience available in VR. Featuring an awesome set of bar games and an incredible pool simulation including 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Killer and many more, SportsBar VR is the best place to digitally play and practice billiards, anywhere!
Join up with 6 of your friends to hangout and play some air hockey, throw a few rounds of darts or build an insane dominoes setup using books, chairs and bottles. Play with friends online or offline against the AI, earn experience points and unlock a wide array of collectible hats and fun objects to add a bit of swagger to your VR style.
Whether you're a budding Ramp Ball champion, or its a serious game of pool you’re after or just want take part in the time-honored pastime of throwing empty beer bottles against the wall, there's no wrong way to hangout in SportsBar VR.Key Features!
- Play Real Pool - Delight your senses with an immersive and accurate representation of the sport using motion control and real pool physics (be careful not to lean on the table, it's not really there). Choose from several variations of pool with popular rule sets, or just hang out and hit some balls in free play.
- No Consequences - Enjoy the pleasure of throwing a bottle at your opponent or breaking one against the wall. Aggressively throw things around the bar without the worry of being arrested or thrown out! We won't make you clean-up in VR.
- A full bar of fun - Play air hockey, rampball, chess, checkers, shuffleboard, extra toys + minigames, and competitive challenge modes with and against your friends.
- Customize Your Game - Dress up your multiplayer avatar, customize your pool cue and controllers, decorate your table top and even the environment around you with tons of unlock-able goodies.
- Online and Offline Opponents - Play against the AI or with up to 6 players globally Online, including voice chat so you can really talk some smack!
- Kill Some Time - Play VR darts while waiting for your turn on the table, change the music or just explore the bar.
- Go Crazy - Grab, stack, and smash objects in the world. Create a tower of bottles, stack them high and launch a pool ball at it.
- Enjoy a Polished VR Experience - Years of VR / AR know how help provide a fun and comfortable VR space to hang out with your mates from the comfort of your own home.
SportsBar VR is compatible with the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift w/ Touch
43. Dynasty Feud
Dynasty Feud is a competitive, team-based, fast-paced platform brawler for 2-4 players. Play either local or online and show off your skills with 40 characters, one-hit kills, multiple fighting skills and a lot of style.
OK, but... what does that mean? Well, Dynasty Feud is different from other brawlers out there, taking inspiration from several genres to offer an experience that is faster, leaner, and a lot of fun!
- Beat other dynasties in the ultimate battle between time periods in free-for-all and team matches.
- Customize your own dynasty in the ALL-STAR MODE.
- Challenge other players in quick ONLINE matches or rise to the top in RANKED MODE.
- Master all 40 CHARACTERS of the 8 DYNASTIES currently available!
In Dynasty Feud you won’t pick a character to fight, you will pick a whole dynasty formed by 5 of them. The characters are your life bar, if you lose all of them, that’s it, you are done. What, really? No way! And they die fast, really fast, REALLY REALLY FAST; one hit and that character is gone. Yeah, gone. The next character will appear, but it will be a totally different one, with its own weaknesses and strengths.
Value your characters and measure your movements carefully. Knowing their capacities and how to use them is as important as knowing your enemies. Plus there are 40 like this, so... have fun. A miscalculated jump, a surprise burst or missed attack can be the difference between death and glory. Uuuhh, that sounded serious.
Each character is unique. Each character plays different. Each dynasty is special.
From melee juggernauts to sneaky snipers, along with invisible ninjas and a TNT-loving cactus, a true Dynasty Master can adapt to any opponent by making the most of each of its family members.
Let's see who they are shall we...
The Cartwrongs are specialized in LONG and MEDIUM RANGE bullet attacks. Their key to victory is to keep enemies away by using their zoning abilities.
The Yngling Clan is a well balanced dynasty that specializes in very strong MELEE and effective MEDIUM RANGE THROWS, as well as good defense and mobility.
With a good mix of PROJECTILE, EXPLOSIVES and MELEE, the Fancier's Crew are a pretty balanced bunch.
The Nekoyama-Shi is the most MOBILE dynasty in the game, with excellent MELEE aptitudes to boot. Take advantage of both.
The Uurg Aaarg members are a mixed bunch with decent PROJECTILE and mid range capacity, as well as some powerful MELEE options. They are hard to control, but powerful once you master them.
The House of Arthur is an exceptionally resilient dynasty, with many of its members having shield and armor. They do sacrifice mobility and reach.
The People of the Sun's main strength is in their powerful SUPER FEUD attack, in which each character gains a special power, coupled with their ability to sacrifice themselves to automatically fill the SUPER FEUD meter.
The Project X-22 subjects rely on their unique mind power mechanic. They spend mind energy to attack, which they then need to recharge. However, if they have enough mind energy saved up, they can withstand a hit. Probably the trickiest dynasty to master.
The world of WENJIA is one that shifts between the realms of Matter and Energy.
The realms of Matter and Energy mirror each other in perfect duality. However, certain entities in the Energy Realm have evolved into matter-less sentient beings. The game’s kitten protagonist (a cat-shaped energy entity) and spirits are all examples of such beings. Pure energy entities can travel freely between the two realms.
The story of WENJIA thus unfolds…
A forest’s longstanding tranquility is shattered by a sudden earthquake. As lava bursts forth from the ground, the mountain’s spirits find themselves surrounded by fiery death. By controlling a kitten, the player must overcome numerous obstacles in the wild to reach the burning heart of the mountain and rescue the spirits before it’s too late.
WENJIA is a 2D platform game with puzzle-solving elements. Players can freely travel between two realms, each of them with different challenges and obstacles. Players must utilize both realms’ mechanisms to reach their final goal.
Soothing In-game Environment
WENJIA’s exquisite hand-drawn graphics bring out both the vivid colorfulness of the Matter Realm and the fantastical strangeness of the Energy Realm. The sharp contrast between the two realms offers the players a unique visual feast.
Working with game audio talents from Russia, WENJIA’s sound team has created an immersive fantasy environment that features deep woods, eerie ruins, and raging volcanos.
WENJIA’s simplified gameplay makes it easy for everyone to enjoy the game. However, the challenging level design does test the players’ reflexes and ability to strategize.
45. FLASHOUT 2
NOW WITH FREE ADDITIONAL CONTENT - MP3 music tunes and wallpapers (refer to game manual for details)!
FLASHOUT 2, the sequel to the highly-acclaimed anti-gravity racer FLASHOUT 3D is finally here! Get into one of many ultra-fast ships and use your arsenal of rockets, guns, bonuses and upgrades to fight your way to victory!
FLASHOUT 2 offers a fresh and addicting racing experience featuring a redesigned and enhanced Career Mode with story elements, massive improvements in matter of steering, physics, opponent’s AI, and other gameplay elements, an Online Multiplayer Mode and introduces completely new and exciting game modes, such as Destruction, Elimination and Versus!
FLASHOUT 2 also features high-quality colorful graphics, some of the best and most accessible controls to allow you to focus on pure action, amazing licensed electronic music and game controllers support! Additionally the game offers a unique interactive equalizer, that analyzes in-game music and accordingly determines, in real-time, what the visual effects look like!
Features and highlights:
- Amazing racing experience!
- Addicting and enhanced Career Mode!
- Free Online Multiplayer with different game modes!
- Licensed electronic music!
- 10 highly-detailed futuristic circuits (Los Angeles, London, Paris, Warsaw, Moscow, Frankfurt and more)!
- Dozens of challenging races!
- New and unique game modes (Destruction, Elimination, Versus)!
- Upgradeable, super-fast ships!
- Weapons and guns!
- Precise, fun and awesome controls!
- Many cool and useful bonuses!
- Clever AI, adapting to your style of play!
- Interactive Equalizer – music affects graphics!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- Several control layouts!
- Steam Achievements!
- Facebook and Twitter integration!
- Certified game controllers support!
- FREE EXTRA CONTENT: 13 MP3 FLASHOUT 3D music tunes!
- FREE EXTRA CONTENT: 3 HD FLASHOUT 2 Wallpapers!
- And more!
46. Edge of Twilight – Return To Glory
*This contain only first chapter of Edge of Twilight*
"Edge of Twilight - Return to Glory" is a 3rd person action adventure game presenting a unique post-apocalyptic, steampunk fantasy world that has been split into separate realms of Day and Night. Players take the role of Lex, an outcast bounty hunter who finds himself caught amidst the clash of two polar opposite civilizations, the industrial Atherns and the spiritual Lithern, the result of impetuous greed for a solitary source of energy.
Players will discover that Lex is the only living halfbreed in the world, rejected by society and burdened with the unique ability to venture through the two parallel realms. Ironically, that society will soon learn that his halfbreed heritage is the last chance their world has to escape complete darkness. During his journey, Lex will become part of an increasingly complex and enthralling storyline that will blur the line between good and evil, right and wrong. A story of wildly interesting characters, over-the-top action, and deep, ornate mysteries set within a universe where anything is possible.
- An immersive post-apocalyptic world that combines both Victorian steampunk and alternative fantasy elements.
- A new brand of fast-paced cinematic combat and action that adapts depending on the character’s persona and the player’s reactions.
- A world divided into the realms of Day and Night; an antihero torn between two personas, each possessing its own distinct abilities.
- A unique, twisting, and captivating storyline that dynamically alters based on the player’s level of involvement.
- A living, breathing world populated by an interesting and wildly different cast of characters.
After alien meteorites crashed all over Capitol Island, plague started to spread. Soon beasts overtake as the ruler of the island and human became exiled.
To save her beloved brother from the plague, Carol entered the island to find cure.
But she soon realized it had became a much more crazy world then she expected.
DeHumanized is a Roguelite sidescroller action shooter deeply inspired by Metroid and Binding of Isaac.The world runs on physical rules with elements interacted subtly with each other. To survive you have to take strength from beasts, and learn rules how the world works. Would you lose in killing and destroying or would you stick to belief and humanity? Would you uncover the truth behind this whole plague?
Physics based interactions, raise and throw, jump and fly! discover for your own!
200+ prop to boost your ability waiting to be unlocked or discovered
Enhanced weapons and more explosion!
Randomly combined and altered levels for replayability
BEAST RPG system, each property not only make your character stronger but also affects the ending!
Enhanced element system. They now not only yields damage, change traits, but also interact with each other. Fire makes gas explode, water delivers electricity
Lots of hidden chambers now even with mysterious NPCs waiting for discover
Carefully tuned Boss Battles
To Old Friends came from UnderHuman：
Carl had entered the world of UnderHuman and disappeared for more than half a year, the trace for hunters has been covered with ruins.
As humanity grows weaker by the day, more and more people choose to forget and morph. The remainer of Humanity is in danger.
All beasts are agitated and fight crazy for survival.
But to save loved ones, Carol has to fight, just as those heroes who were forced to fight.
48. Alpha Kimori 1
Alpha Kimori™ Great Doubt™ Episode One is the first of a trilogy of bright and colorful Japanese Anime inspired story-driven episodic 2D Role Playing Games, which feature an intricate action-adventure epic story with a delightful mix of sci-fi and fantasy elements.
The story of Alpha Kimori™ is set 50 years after the alien invasion of Earth when the newly discovered planet Kimori plays host to two warring human factions – the Bidarians, who want to reclaim Earth, and the Jinrians, who are contented with their new home. Even as the Bidarians destroy with their mighty Robotic Intelligent Cybernetic Armor (RICA) technology, the Jinrians defend the planet with the ability transmute into colossal indigenous creatures. Amidst the turmoil, young Bidarian warrior, Rick, falls in love with Jinrian princess, Yuki.
- Please download the free demo at http://www.AlphaKimori.com
- Thank you to our supporters on Steam Greenlight for getting Alpha Kimori™ greenlit at http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93036357!
- Want to win a free copy of Alpha Kimori™ 1 on Steam? Post your best Alpha Kimori™ fan art or other creative content at http://www.Facebook.com/AlphaKimori. If it is featured at http://www.AlphaKimori.com/forum, you will receive a free Alpha Kimori™ 1 Steam Key!
1) Cute Japanese anime inspired graphics with full sprite battle animation.
2) Engaging sci-fi-fantasy love triangle interactive novel storyline with lots of twists and turns.
3) Life bars and escape option during combat.
4) Classic Japanese RPG Turn Based Battle gives players time for strategy.
5) Ki Skill animation and battle elemental special effects.
6) Four visible party members and switchable lead character.
7) Avoidable combat with visible enemies.
8) Player is never lost with quest journal.
9) Theme song sung by the popular Vocaloid character, Hatsune Miku ( composed by Yossy http://www.Studio-Misty.com ).
10) 5 hours of average gameplay time.
49. Assassins vs Pirates
Sword fight and free run with and against your friends in this team based online+couch arena brawler.KEY FEATURES
- Fast paced Online Multiplayer
- Couch Multiplayer
- Designed for short sessions but beware, it’s addictive!
- Ideal for any number of players
- 2 players - it’s a duel
- 4 players - it’s a brawl
- 6 players - it’s a battle
- 8 players - what’s going on?
- Well.. except for 1 player. But wait, what are public games for?
- Mix couch and online coop in any way you want. You can have any number of players playing from any number of PCs across the internet (well, up to 8 total)
- Unlock new characters with achievements and show off your prowess with customized skin colors
- Use items to kill, escape and distract your enemies
- Every move is deadly. Really, this game is one hit -> one kill.
- Walls are your friends. Climb any structure in the game as easily as just running
- Such controls. Do you know of any game where you can jump downwards?
- Hand painted, unique levels
- Smart music reacting to the situation on map
- There’s an artifact levitating in the center of map.
- Your goal is to take the artifact to your base to expand it.
- The artifact is attracted to your team if you feed it the souls of your enemies. Guess how to obtain those souls...
- You have to cooperate as all of your team has to work together to control the artifact.
Volted is a very intense team-based multiplayer vehicular shooter with classes and giant robotic bugs.
In the world where electricity became main resource, all you left to do is fight for it.
Blow up enemies, destroy and protect pylons, fight robotic bugs and bulldogs. Collect guns on the battlefield and unlock models and new weapons. Cannons, machine guns, shotguns, energy weapons - all that beauty is there for you to bring destruction or prevent it.
Interact with each other by recharging shields, feeding energy and restoring each others’ ammo capacity.
There are four vehicle classes: Hover, Tank, Copter and Artillery. All 4 classes are deeply integrated into a team and squad cooperation system that is essential for gaining the victory. You can find different types of ammunition, endurance and speed abilities when exploring the battleground with each class. Besides the above listed capabilities, each class has a unique resource ability that your team requires the most to complete key objectives. In order to obtain this unique resource, you need to stay near the appropriate vehicle class.
Volted lands are waiting for you.