The best games like BRAWL are:
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightXCOM 2
- arrow_rightResident Evil 6
- arrow_rightDon't Starve Together
- arrow_rightDying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightSniper: Ghost Warrior 2
- arrow_rightSine Mora
100 Best Games Like BRAWL:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (39)
- PlayStation 4 (67)
- iOS (54)
- Android (45)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (81)
- Nintendo Switch (32)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (31)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (45)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (20)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (6)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
2. XCOM 2
The game continues the previous game line: XCOM Enemy Unknown. In XCOM 2 we see the Earth under the rule of aliens. The order established by them is based on total control but is proclaimed as the realm of prosperity and security. However, on the periphery of large cities, there are those who consider it a dictatorship and are struggling to restore independence to people. Thus the new XCOM, the organisation of freedom fighters, is reborn. The base for the organisation's soldiers is now the alien ship "The Avenger", converted to the needs of the defenders of the Earth.
The player will have to travel around the global map, contact guerrillas in various places, look for resources and perform partisan attacks on the critical points of the enemies. The tactics of the organisation have changed - now they are in the minority. The factories for the production of weapons and other equipment were closed 20 years ago, so you have to collect any found equipment and resources.
The game introduced many new enemies, but there are aliens from the previous game too. The hero of the game has a unique ability to be in contact with the psi-network uniting all the aliens. This ability makes him a turning point in which the enslavement of the Earth can be reversed.
Overcooked puts the player into the shoes of two restaurant chefs at once. Each level is a kitchen, and your goal is to cook a list of meals following the onscreen recipes. The time is limited, and there are restrictions on how much money the player can spend on the ingredients. The player controls two characters that can be switched at any time or ordered to do a list of actions.
The kitchens are often set in the oddball places, such as a pirate ship, two speeding trucks, a pedestrian crosswalk, or an iceberg. The level elements are dynamic and may move or change during the gameplay. Tables and ovens can slide, and the cooks can fall off the level, though they will respawn shortly.
There’s a story mode in which cooking is tied to the plot. The game is set in the Onion Kingdom that was attacked by an insatiable spaghetti monster. The chefs travel back in time to refine their cooking skills and feed the monster when it appears again.
Since even in the single mode the player has to control two cooks, the game predictably has a co-op multiplayer and a competitive mode in which the players try to “outcook” each other. Both modes, however, are local, and there’s no online multiplayer.
4. Resident Evil 6
Bioterrorism ... Terrorists infect the US President with a vaccine that makes him an aggressive zombie. And one of the heroes of the game will have to kill him. Behind the terrorists, there is a mafia organisation that wants to hide the truth about the impossibility to control the biological weapons developed by it, which turns people into zombies. Bioterrorists opposed by a detachment of special forces - it serves two other characters.
The action of the game periodically turns from a personal vendetta into a global catastrophe and back. One President-zombie is replaced by whole cities of infected. Zombies and mutants, bioterrorists, special forces and mercenaries - they all act constantly, fight and survive in open territories and secret bases.
In total, you can play for seven characters, including a woman - the head of terrorists. Four story campaigns, after going through one line of the plot, you can choose another lens and see the events from a different perspective.
There are many enemies, but ammunition drops out of them after death. The more dangerous is the enemy, the more ammo is dropped. In hand-to-hand combat, various combo attacks help. The complete passage of the game is described as approximately 25 hours of pure action.
5. Don't Starve Together
Don't Starve Together is surrealistic and grim survival game made up for six people simultaneously. Initially, Don't Starve is a single-player game with a core mechanic of going through various problems of your character. You have to sleep and eat well. Also, you have to keep your mental health all right and don't go completely mad at a situation, when these dreadful and twisted creatures are running towards you to tear apart. It seems like the world of Don't Starve is heavily inspired by Tim Burton, having a very grotesque yet creepy and bizarre-looking monsters and locations with an atmospheric soundtrack.
While heading to multiplayer, you will experience every single problem from a singles game. The game exploits pretty similar mechanic to Minecraft - randomly generated world, surviving as a top priority for the gamer. With the only difference - if you die, you die. Permanent death of your characters increases the grim and tense atmosphere of the game itself, making the process challenging and creepy. Just remember. Don't Starve.
6. Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Dying Light series introduces a world that was hit by a zombie virus outbreak. Under the daylight, zombies are weak and slow, but after the sunset, they become fast, strong and hungry for human flesh. You play as Kyle Crane, a special operative sent to the Harran city, which became a quarantined zone after the outbreak. In the expansion pack The Following, he learns about a cure for the plague, supposedly invented by a sect, and sets off to find out more about it. Crane will travel the countryside open world that is twice the size of the original game’s map. To fight off zombies, Crane will use not only a variety of weapons but also parkour movements, which are the definitive feature in Dying Light gameplay.
The Following introduces new weapons, several new game modes, such as bounty hunting which gives the player a new mission every day. The expansion allows the player to drive a buggy to run zombies over. There is a four-person multiplayer mode, and also the “Be the Zombie” mode, in which players can assume the role of a huge, powerful zombie. The Enhanced Edition includes the original game, the expansion pack, and all the available DLCs, such as Cuisine & Cargo and The Bozak Horde.
7. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
A sequel to Sniper: Ghost Warrior is based on CryEngine 3 and is somewhat similar to such tactical shooters as Crysis.
The protagonist is Cole Anderson, a gruff American ex-Marine, who accompanies a CIA agent on a mission. Their goal is to capture a group of mercenaries who are trying to obtain a biological weapon of mass destruction. The villain, former Russian spy Merinov, is going to sell the weapon to a terrorist organization that plans to provoke a nuclear war. The protagonist will perform a number of stealth military operations in Philippines’ jungle and in the highland of Tibet. There are also playable flashbacks about Anderson’s experiences during the Bosnian conflict that provide more details about his past with Merinov.
Just like its name suggests, the game puts a strong emphasis on sniping. There are many mechanics that aim to make the marksmanship realistic. Each bullet’s trajectory strongly depends on the wind and distance to the target. There’s a HUD that displays the intensity and direction of the wind, allowing the player to aim better. A red dot indicates where the bullet will hit, though this can be disabled in a higher difficulty level. The character’s physical state also influences his accuracy, and after running, he has to rest for a while before shooting. Stealth is also a vital component of the gameplay. Anderson has to sneak past enemy soldiers and cannot survive an open encounter against multiple opponents.
8. Sine Mora
Sine Mora is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up game developed by Digital Reality.
Set on the distant planet, that is ruled by the Layil Empire, the race of Enkie is being enslaved and exterminated. The story revolves around two resistance groups that fight for different goals and in different parts of the planet. They eventually get together and cooperate. Enkies are able to time travel, so the story is set in different timelines both in the past and the future.
Every level of the game has to be completed before the time limit expires. Players gain more time by destroying enemy targets and lose time for getting hit. There are multiple weapons in the game such as seeker missiles and energy beams. The players can slow down time. Powerups are also scattered around the levels which increase the rate of fire or replenish ammo. There are 18 bosses featured in Sine Mora. The players have to figure out the weak spots and the tactics of their enemy in order to pass the level.
9. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
10. Sven Co-op
Sven Co-op is a cooperative multiplayer modification for the first-person shooter Half-Life developed by Daniel Fearon. In 2013, Valve allowed the team to publish the mod on Steam as a standalone modification.
The gameplay of Sven Co-op heavily resembles the same of the original Half-Life, so it is highly recommended to be familiar with its gameplay and to complete its tutorial level. Sven Co-op supports Half-Life's singleplayer but changes it up a bit to improve upon the cooperative aspect of the game.
The levels of Sven Co-op are divided into missions and are usually separated from each other. Many missions take place on several maps with some of them being fused into one. The objective of most levels is to find an exit or complete a specific task - it is not necessary to kill any enemies whatsoever. The maps are used using a variety of settings, starting with Black Mesa and ending with a modern urban war one.
Changes in comparison with the original game
There are only 12 changes in the original Half-Life gameplay, yet they do not drastically affect the gameplay. Most of the changes were made to the NPCs and the NPC following system. Now you can take any friendly NPC with you, some of the NPCs will even heal you. Several small changes also affect the enemy behavior, for example, the players can no longer free themselves from the barnacles. A teammate is needed to get you out.
HOARD is an arcade action game, set in a fantasy world, where the player will take control of a mighty dragon. The game’s overall main goal is to collect treasure for the dragon’s hoard, as the name implies.
The gameplay is based around moving through different landscapes, burning down villages, collecting gold troves and kidnapping members of the local royal family, a classic dragon activity. However, the player needs to defend his character’s lair from daring adventurers. Knights set out on a quest of saving the beautiful princess, and many more creatures with a common goal of defeating the dragon, which would be you. With level progression, players can upgrade different parameters of their scaled protagonist and improve their gold acquiring capabilities.
The game offers four game modes, with cooperative multiplayer gradually increasing the difficulty and the overall fun of each playthrough. The graphics are unique in the way where the game field looks like a board game table, with castles and villages placed around differently each time, and the overall look of the game is as if it was a D&D game that suddenly became alive.
12. The Adventures of Shuggy
The Adventures of Shuggy is a 2D platformer game with a heavy emphasis on puzzle solving.
Plot and setting
The player controls Shuggy, a vampire that inherits a mansion in Scottland from his grandmother. However, Shuggy finds out that the mansion is filled with hostile creatures so now he must vanish them from every room in the mansion. The levels are divided into five areas of the mansion: The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower.
The game consists of more than 100 levels. The goal of each level is to collect every gem in the room to get a key that unlocks the next one.
Player's movements consist of walking and jumping. However, most levels incorporate unique mechanics that alter the playstyle and give Shuggy special abilities. Some rooms change the gravity; some give the player the ability to fly, swing on ropes. Some rooms incorporate blocks-based puzzles, teleportation spots, allow Shuggy to change his size and many more. Most levels are comparatively small and consist of one screen.
The game also offers a multiplayer mode. It can both be played online or locally. There are 36 level available for multiplayer and two modes: cooperative, where players have to work together to complete the level, and competitive, where players complete levels to earn squares on tic-tac-toe playfield.
13. Streets of Rogue
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
A stealthy scientist who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
14. Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
NEW STEAM FEATURES:
- trading cards
- steam achievements
- cloud saving
Don't let the cartoon visuals fool you. Being a RGB Agent requires some good skills.
Spy Chameleon RGB Agent is a challenging arcade-puzzle game where the player needs to avoid being spotted thanks to the color-changing mechanisms of the main character.
Across 5 crazy missions and 75 levels the player will discover different enemies and mechanics in order to complete super secret missions only achievable by a RGB Agent: taking pics of a celebrity and her lover at her bedroom or getting the secret formula of a famous drink company are only some examples.
Observe the moves of your enemies, choose the right path and start running to the next safe spot. The length of the levels make this game perfect to spend a few minutes completing some levels or hours finishing missions and getting all the challenges, speed-running through the game or getting all the achievements.
- change color to blend with the environment
- 75 challenging levels. The difficulty increases as you learn the mechanics
- 3 challenges in each level: pick collectibles and beat time
- 5 different enemies, each one with different mechanics
- a mix of good reflexes, timing and strategy
- levels designed and timed to be enjoyable by speed-runners
15. Rise of the Triad
Apogee Software and Interceptor Entertainment proudly present the rebirth of the cult-classic first-person shooter, “Rise of the Triad”. Bigger, better and more ludicrous than ever before. The H.U.N.T returns with a full single-player campaign, a fully featured multiplayer experience and so much more.Key Features:
- Step into the shoes of the H.U.N.T. (High-Risk United Nations Taskforce) with five unique characters, each with different play styles
- Blast through over 20 of levels of explosive single-player action
- Unique online multiplayer maps bring back all the fun and excitement of classic ROTT
- The full arsenal of over-the top weapons is back, including the Flamewall, Firebomb, Split Missile, Drunk Missile and, of course, the Excalibat!
- The maniacal modes return, with God mode, Elasto mode, Mercury mode, Shrooms mode and everyone's favorite, Dog mode!
- Build your own levels, mods and share them with the Ludicrous Development Kit™ & Steam Workshop
- Find tons of secrets, collectibles, special events and hidden areas to explore
- Get 95 achievements to add to your score, which is tracked on our worldwide leaderboard and stat-tracking system
- ROTT is bloodier and more ludicrous than ever, with full character and enemy dismemberment
- The iconic original soundtrack has been completely re-forged in the fires of heavy metal!
- Nostalgia abounds with the option to play with all the original music
16. Savant - Ascent
Savant - Ascent is an action game. This is a result of the collaboration with the artist, called Alexander Vinter. He is also known as Savant.
The gameplay is quite simple in the beginning. The player should shoot, dodge and jump on two spots.
However, while progressing it is becoming more complicated. When you start playing, you have a limited set of skills, but you can pick CDs from enemies to unlock bonuses or to acquire ultimate power. Every new ability, you unlock, forces you to get used to a new tool, so it makes the game process more tricky and challengeable. The player has to collect six CDs to unlock all achievements and get to the final fight. There are a few modes. In the Story mode, you need to finish five levels. After accomplishing it, the player can try the Time attack mode, where you aim to kill foes for a limited time. Alternatively, try the Endless mode. There you have to fight with never-ending units of foes. Every new wave is stronger than the previous one. However, there is an indicator, showing you the location of the new enemies.
Savant has composed each song, and it fits in with the environment of the game. There are seven unlockable soundtracks.
Moreover, in the boss fight, it can seem that you fight to the music beat. As for the graphic, it is simple. There are nice 16-bit images, so the design feels a little bit retro.
17. Super House of Dead Ninjas
Super House of Dead Ninjas is an action arcade game with roguelite elements. Race against a 30 second timer as you descend floor after foe-filled floor and attempt to unlock the secrets of this deadly tower!
Play as the fearsome Crimson Ninja, wielding an arsenal of deadly ninja weapons and attacks. Ninja magic generates every tower randomly, so no two adventures are the same! Based on the hit Flash game from developers Megadev and Adult Swim Games.
- NEW! Leaderboards Support: bask in the envy of others as you crush their high scores
- NEW! 16:9 Support: play in glorious widescreen
- NEW! 50 new rooms added to random tower generation
- NEW! 3 new enemies and hazards to slice and/or dice
- NEW! 10 additional Steam achievements
- Native controller support
- Randomly-generated levels means endless replayability
- 230 custom rooms, 100 of which are new to this edition
- Dozens of weapons and item upgrades, many seen here for the first time (like the flamethrower and baseball bat)
- Slay eight terrifying bosses and 52 dastardly enemies, including a deadly exploding mushroom
- Transdimensional Leakage: a bizarre new tower to explore
- Upgraded music and sound effects powered by the Ninjinity Engine
- Map Editor: design your own levels and share via Steamworks
- Customize your ninja with new colors and outfits, with thousands of combinations
- Steam exclusive version of the game is bigger and better than the original!
18. Canyon Capers
Canyon Capers is a 2D platformer game.
The main character, DinoJr, is out on a quest of exploring different dungeons, canyons, and caves and hunting for great treasures hidden there. Other characters are unlockable through playing, with their unique traits and different approaches to each level. The levels in the game vary in goals and activities, wherein some there is a time limit to complete the run, while in others the player has to score some points by collecting trophies and defeating enemies.
The game follows a pattern set by the classic retro platformers: the player controls a character who can jump, get rid of enemies by landing on top of them and collect different upgrades. While at that, the game offers different challenges in the form of puzzles to solve and 50 different levels with progressing difficulty. Various types of enemies and dangerous traps await at each map, but the player can restore his progress after dying - the character respawns at the last haven.
Visuals and other features
As mentioned before, the game aims at giving its players the feeling of playing a retro platformer. Thus, the graphics are very cartoon-like, with characters having a simple, yet excellent and loveable design, and the backgrounds and other textures having much detail and work into them. The game also has a variety of achievements to obtain, as well as Steam Marketplace integration with a plethora of Steam Cards awarded for playing the game and completing some achievements.
19. Breach & Clear
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy simulation to PC, Mac and Linux! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, Germany's KSK, Canada’s JTF2, UK SAS, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponents through superior tactics and training. The Steam version of Breach & Clear includes all the premium content from the original mobile game at no additional cost.FULL CUSTOMIZATION
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBATDeveloped with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
REDEEMER is an intense Brawler where you will punch, hack and blast your way through enemies using fists, hammers, fire arms and even the environment. It grabs the genre by the throat and drags it into 2017 in brutal style by adding a deep melee combat system and numerous unique types of kills. Redeemer is the brawler for those who love brawlers and have been waiting for a modern take on the genre!
Play as Vasily, an elite operative who once worked for one of the biggest Cybernetic Weapons Manufacturers in the world. Officially working in security, you were tasked with infiltration, assassination, extortion and even torture. When eventually the corporation decided to turn you into one of its cyborg soldiers, you manage to narrowly escape to a secluded monastery deep in the snowy mountains.
For 20 years you tried to find peace and harmony amongst your fellow monks, but you are still too haunted by your murderous past to find either. Now after all of these years the corporation is finally closing-in on your location, and in so doing they have given you one last shot at redemption.FeaturesIntense Top Down Action: Take out enemies using a wide selection of fire arms and melee weapons including combat knives, batons, fire axes, hammers and many more.
Brutal Hand-to-Hand Combat: Use your mercenary skills to beat down your opponents using a collection of brutal fighting moves, combos, charge- and jump attacks.
Unique Kill System: Use three different types of kills to mercilessly eliminate enemies. Sneak around levels undetected to silently perform graceful stealth kills, or use the very environment to dispatch your opponents using environmental kills by smashing their skulls, impaling them and setting them ablaze in flames (many more options available). Utilize your combat prowess to beat down your opponents enough to enable you to perform savage execution kills that will have you reaching for the screen capture key.
Parry System: Defend yourself whilst taking down your enemies by utilizing a well-timed block. Learn the movements and attack patterns of different enemy types to perfect your parry and create a ballet of death for all of those unlucky enough to oppose you.
Disarm-or-Dismember System: Use a unique combat move to either disarm enemies of their fire arms, or dismember certain enemies at will and use their limbs as melee weapons.
Story Driven Single-Player: Discover Vasily's haunted past and experience a narrative journey of betrayal and redemption.
Arena Mode: Practice and test your fighting skills by battling countless enemies in a horde-like Arena Mode.
TIME Magazine Top 10 Games of 2016
"Usually I can say what a game IS and be done, but it's hard to figure out what Crashlands ISN'T. It's a funny, crafty, fighty, jumpy, makey, adventurey, type... thing. I think they started making a cool game and just couldn't stop. " - Tycho, Penny Arcade
Craft, battle, and quest your way through Crashlands, a story-driven Crafting ARPG overflowing with sass!
Become Flux Dabes, a galactic trucker whose latest shipment gets derailed by a chin-strapped alien menace named Hewgodooko, leaving you stranded on an alien planet. As you hustle to retrieve your packages you’ll become enmeshed in a nefarious plot of world domination, which will require all of your wits and both of your glutes to overcome. Learn recipes from the local sentient life, make new friends, uncover ancient secrets and deadly bosses, tame everything and build yourself a home-away-from-home as you learn to thrive on planet Woanope.Key FeaturesExpansive Crafting System
Unlock over 500 craftable items as you explore the world and learn its secrets!
Self-managing, Infinite Inventory
In Crashlands, your inventory is infinite, manages itself, and retrieves your tools when you need them, so you can focus on adventuring, questing, and building. You'll never have dig through your bag or return to your base to free up inventory space!
RPG-Style Character Progression
Become more powerful through creating ever-more-amazing items! As you grow in power, you can venture to new regions of the world, meet strange characters, discover new stories, and encounter new and interesting enemies.
Learn the attacks of the enemies you encounter, and use your skill, agility, and wits to defeat them! You can even augment your fighting prowess with the power of the dozens of gadgets you can craft. Set your enemies on fire, stun them, slow down time, and more!
Intuitive Base Building
Building a base in Crashlands is so simple it feels like fingerpainting. You can create beautiful, sprawling bases in minutes!
Every creature in Crashlands can become a trusty combat sidekick. Find an egg, incubate it, and hatch your very own adorable or hideous bundle of joy. You can even craft special items to grow and empower them!
Huge World... with Huge Problems
Four sentient races, three continents, an epic bid for the future of the planet, and you - trapped in the middle, trying to deliver your freakin' packages. Take your time to dive into the sidestories of the characters you meet or just rush headlong into making that special delivery. With hundreds upon hundreds of quests, there's a lot to do and discover on planet Woanope!
Don't want the fun to stop? Crashlands is also available on mobile - the exact same game, with your cloud-synced progress - so you never have to stop!
22. The Bug Butcher
The Bug Butcher is an action-packed 2D side scrolling shoot em up game where peril comes from above.
So in a nutshell, pest control with machine guns in space.
The core mechanics hold old ties from the classic arcade shooter “Super Pang” where you shoot vertically, but with modern day twists. You are Harry, a brash and tenacious exterminator who has a knack for decimating bugs.
Harry’s current assignment takes him to the infested futuristic research facility on planet Zoit. The surviving and dwindling number of scientists employed him for his slaughtering skills. Harry’s mission: survive until the decontamination of the building is complete, hoard coins like his life depended on it, and protect the scientists at all costs. Watch out for the spiders they have a particular fondness for rubber encased science/scientist. After landing, you will move from room to room through the facility blasting rockets, lasers, and wielding the power of lighting upwards at anything not human.
Ravenous swarms and ferocious waves of bugs of every size will attempt to kill you, but luckily there will be weapon and health pick-ups to aid Harry on his quest. Fierce reflexes are mandatory for survival, but Harry’s brutal power-ups will let the guts fly and make the larva cry! If you love games with humor, perfect platforming, grotesquely cute art, nightmarish bosses, and real personality then The Bug Butcher will suit your fancy.
Brand New features!! The Void DLC offers endless gameplay, Online Leaderboards, and a Daily Challenge that allows players to compete worldwide for the top score.
Prepare for the bar to be raised on deep-space 2D dog-fighting! GALAK-Z is a modern, A.I. and physics-driven open-world action game, viewed through the lens of the classic 16-bit space shooter. Powered by the next-generation Cyntient AI platform, GALAK-Z puts players in control of anime-inspired spacecraft inhabiting procedurally generated worlds.
In GALAK-Z both stealth and skill are required to defeat truly intelligent enemies. You will be forced to outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots! Master your ship’s sublimely-honed controls as you blast enemies, unleash missile salvos, and even toss your opponents, mech-style, to their explosive demise.
Recently added, Arcade Mode lets you replay failed missions any number of times without losing all of your saved progress. Rogue Mode retains GALAK-Z’s original white-knuckle roguelike challenge that harkens back to the 16-bit era of gaming. Rogue mode will always be available if and when you’re looking to test your skill and bravery by putting everything on the line, every mission.
Players will be forced to outmaneuver, outgun and outsmart enemies that think, react and cooperate like seasoned pilots. Both stealth and skill are required to defeat enemy squads in a brutal game of cat and mouse. Prepare for an enemy that comes alive like never before!
- Exclusive Guest Star: Juan from Guacamelee featured as an enemy unit in the game!
- New The Void DLC w/ endless gameplay and Online Leaderboards and a Daily Challenge
- ARCADE mode with per-Mission checkpoints
- Procedurally-assembled levels
- Physics based combat simulator!
- Advanced enemy A.I for intense dogfights!
- Scripted missions and ‘roguelite’ structure
- Resource-based, progressive weapons system
- Inspired by 70s / 80s anime and arcade shooters
24. Final Exam
Jump into the frenzied action and the whacky humor of a pure 2.5D side-scroller!
While they were going to their old high school for what was supposed to be the party of their life, four long-time friends end up in a ghost town full of monstrous creatures.
Alone or in cooperative mode (4 players online and 2 in local play), survive hordes of monsters ready to skin you alive and achieve unique and varied objectives throughout huge and non-linear levels. Choose your character, knock out high-scores and thoroughly explore each stage to gain experience and reach higher levels. Find new weapons, improve your skills, unlock new special moves and devastating powers… and achieve increasingly impressive combos to outdo your friends' high-scores.
25. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure!
Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You'll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await.
Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
26. Hide and Shriek
It`s Halloween and the students of magic at Little Springs High and Innsmouth Academy are about to honor an ancient tradition: sneaking into school after midnight, turning themselves invisible, and scaring the living hell out of each other!
Hide and Shriek™ is a one vs. one multiplayer romp played out in ten minute matches. Your objective is simple: be a mischievous little rascal and scare your opponent half to death before time runs out! If there is no clear winner when the timer stops, the player with the most points wins the game. Points can be acquired by scaring your opponent, luring them into traps, or performing an ancient ritual.
There is just one catch: you are both invisible!
You will need to use cunning traps and potent spells to reveal your opponent. Once you spot them, sneak up on them and give them a good scare! Just remember they are looking for you too, and if you`re not careful you might be the one jumping in your seat!
- Play with friends or strangers in ten-minute one vs. one multiplayer matches!
- You are both invisible! You will need all your cunning to spot your opponent: look for doors opening, objects flying in midair, or traps being sprung!
- Over thirty different spells to discover, each with their own impish effect: blind your opponent, booby-trap doors, unleash a demon upon them, and much more!
- Shriek at your opponent to scare them! Use scary masks of famous characters like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, or use skulls and zombie heads that can be modified with accessories like gooey eyeballs, bloody hatchets, and much more!
- Dominate the leaderboards or get scared trying!
Categories in common with Hide and Shriek: Action
27. Modern Combat Versus
BECOME AN AGENT OF CHAOS
Drop into a brand-new multiplayer first-person shooter featuring fun, action-packed gameplay. Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there's an Agent for every play style.
• Deploy into 4 vs. 4 multiplayer battles and fight to control a central zone.
• Play as 12 specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters combat and long-range warfare.
• Get promoted to higher competitive leagues and earn prestigious rewards.
• Experience immersive graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
• New Agents, game modes, and maps are coming soon!
28. Life Goes On: Done to Death
Life Goes On: Done to Death is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.Key Features
You must die to solve puzzles.
We hope you’re okay with killing knights, since this is a pretty twisted way to solve puzzles! Dying is your only way to progress. As you sacrifice knights, you'll figure out how to use the dead bodies with the mechanisms in the game to solve each challenging puzzle.
Morbid, yet comical gameplay.
You’ll kill so many knights, you might even feel remorse! But flinging a bumbling knight into a saw blade or turning one into your violent, puzzle-solving friend is comical. Trust us.
Vibrant, trap-ridden worlds.
Journey through 65+ levels within four vibrant, colourful worlds full of lava, ice, spike pits, portals, zombies, cannons, and much more. And there are extra-difficult challenge levels for hardcore puzzle-addicts.
Unlockable hats and weapons. (Silly ones, of course!)
Can you find the Cup of Life wearing a horse head? On top of solving puzzles, you'll be able to unlock amusing hats and weapons. Your knights will spawn wearing silly hats, like beanies and berets, and wielding even sillier weapons, like dead fish and spatulas.
Who is Jeff? Well, he's furry, cute, and lurking in every level. Will you be his friend?
There are awards for solving levels with the least number of knights and completing them in record time!
Life Goes On: Done to Death also includes a kick-ass boss fight, a map-integrated storyline, an armoury to check out all your hat and weapons, and other features that will make you laugh at death.
29. X-Morph: Defense
Unique fusion of a top down shooter and tower defense strategy. You are the X-Morph - an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies like you've never seen before in this genre.
Your goal is to defend the X-Morph harvesters from waves of incoming human forces. Each enemy wave is preceded by a setup phase in which the player can check what types of enemies are going to be attacking him and to observe their paths. There is no time limit for this phase, so the player can carefully plan his defenses or choose to start fighting immediately and place towers when needed during the battle. One of the game's key features is the ability to build towers virtually anywhere on the map and to shape enemy paths by connecting towers with laser fences. The player can choose between building long mazes out of basic towers or placing more advanced towers which are more effective at different types of incoming enemies. Advanced tower types specialize in dealing with specific enemy types e.g. flame towers are great for destroying fast moving ground units, artillery towers are best at countering large groups of slow enemies, anti air laser is ideal for shooting down heavy bombers.
As the X-Morph fighter you can engage enemy units directly with a diverse arsenal of weapons. You can morph into four distinct forms which specialize in dealing with different kinds of threats. Each form has a basic attack and a special charged attack mode. The Plasma Fighter is the most universal form - good at destroying both air and ground units. The Dark Matter Bomber is great at decimating groups of ground units. It can also slow down time and release a dark matter bomb that can cut down buildings. The Shredder fighter is perfect for annihilating large numbers of human air units and clearing the sky. Finally the Laser Destroyer is best for smelting large single units. It can also charge up a gravitational anomaly that sucks in smaller enemy units. A large variety of weapons and enemies along with a dynamic, fully destructible environment provides a rich arcade shooter experience.
The game's environments are constructed with a lot of attention to detail and they are almost completely destructible. From small picket fences to huge skyscrapers. Any bridge or building in the game can be collapsed and it's destruction is dynamically simulated using realistic physics. The destruction is not only a visual effect as it can significantly influence the layout of the battlefield. The combination of dynamic environments, laser fences and real time calculated enemy paths creates unique gameplay scenarios.
Humans are desperate to defend their home world. They have created huge, building size, mechanical war machines to fight against each other, but now they will use them to destroy the X-Morph. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
X-Morph: Defence includes a split screen co-op mode. All missions have different gameplay scenarios designed specifically for co-op play. Enemies attack in larger numbers and from new directions making good cooperation essential to winning. In this mode the game can be played in many different ways, one player can focus on optimizing tower placement while the other shoots at enemies or they can both focus their firepower on the strongest attackers.
30. Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Freeze time and manipulate the world with endless possibilities: build the solution YOU want where nothing is scripted and levels can be solved in multiple ways. When Super Meat Boy meets Braid, you may die repeatedly and enjoy it! With its unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles, feel like a hero when you succeed!
Your name is Ethan, a rat that got touched by meteorites giving him the power of telekinesis: freezing time and moving objects around him. He is now looking for more meteorites that fell in his surroundings to get more power and his revenge against his neighbor who destroyed Ethan's house!They played Ethan
- When Super Meat Boy and Braid got together - Unique blend of precision platforming and time-stopping physics-based puzzles to race through a gauntlet of ruthless hazards
- "Okay just one more try" enabled - Difficult without frustration as you respawn instantly: you don't know it yet, but you'll love killing Ethan
- Telekinetic gameplay with real time physics - Pause time and move a wide array of objects with their different properties to build the solution you want, nothing is scripted: levels can be solved in multiple ways. Examples? HERE or also HERE!
- Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds
- Hardcore completionist gamers wanted - getting all the fragments, 100% of the achievements and secret bonuses
- Replay value - Time-attack, fragment collection or minimum number of pause goals in each level
- Leaderboards - once you've mastered the levels, will you be the fastest one?
"Haydee" is a hardcore old-style metroidvania mixed with modern-day third person shooter and platformer mechanics. You will controll Haydee - half-human, half-robot character in search of her way out of strange artificial complex full of traps, pain and depression. No casual stuff awaits you. There is no "X to win". Your gun, your instincts and your logic are your only friends. Don't drop your guard, conserve ammo and collect items on this long journey. Be vigilant, be sharp, be ready.
Be Haydee.Key features
- Six gameplay sections. 160 rooms.
- No regeneration. Use medkits.
- No checkpoints. Use save stations and diskettes.
- All items are hidden. Explore.
- Limited inventory. Manage.
- Challenging gameplay. You will fail. A lot.
- No handholding. Act on your own.
- This game won’t tire to kill you. Be persistent.
32. Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
You’re the Private Investigator on a string of grisly murders, scouring for clues in a 3D side-scrolling world. Grab your fedora and revolver - in Hot Tin Roof you’re on the case! Dive into a noir mystery and become Emma Jones, the only PI partnered to a cat named Franky.
- Noir as heck.
- Metroidvania meets Adventure Game in a side-scrolling 3D world, with tons of platforming and exploration
- 4 distinct plot threads, with 15 different resolutions.
- Instead of acquiring abilities, you find new revolver rounds, which you load into your revolver yourself. Combine them in unique ways!
- Scour the world for clues! Use them in conversations to unlock secrets, solve murders and more.
- Cats. More cats than you could shake a cat at. Also, pigeons and rats. Many wearing tiny hats.
- Spiffy chip noir jazz soundtrack.
It’s a dog eat dog world out there, but luckily? A cat has your back. Franky. The cat that wore a fedora.
33. BrainBread 2
CyberCon, the notorious global corporation, aspired to deliver to the world something that would change the fate of humanity. What the world wasn't ready for however... Was CyberCon's true intentions. Their schemes had been controversial to most before, but their newest idea seemed almost too perfect.
A much sinister secret was about to be exposed. CyberCon's project involved the development of neuro-hub chips. They succeeded and became a phenomenon, later becoming a mandatory law to have them implanted at birth using state of the art surgery and cutting edge technology.
CyberCon were granted this permission from the government. The controversy was covered up and very little was known how it was done.
The technology was seen by many around the world as a major breakthrough that could cure blindness, deafness, disease, and a huge boost in performance for modern day life.
It was further aiding as a gateway to easier communication and enhanced capabilities. This was the next milestone in human history.
However, good things must always come to an end.
And CyberCon's true colors are yet to be revealed.Features
- 5 Unique gamemodes.
- Over 20 unique weapons, including akimbo weapons!
- Extreme amounts of gore & gibbing, this is your lovely grindhouse-gore movie!
- Over 100 unique skill combinations.
- A global profile system/leveling system.
- Play as a zombie, evolve as a zombie using your special zombie skill tree to your advantage!
- Modding friendly, customize your own soundsets for any of the npcs, make your own player survivor models, make custom maps, share your creations via Workshop!
- Character customization.
- No pay to win!
- Simple UI and HUD.
- AI Soldiers, Tanks and Bandits/Mercenaries.
- A powerful quest, objective & inventory system.
- Playable on PC, Mac OSX, and Linux with multiplayer cross-compatibility.
- Dedicated Server Support for PC and Linux.
Focuses on story based gameplay, progress by doing specific quests or side-quests to increase your chance of survival!
Focuses on small & simple objectives, this is a casual/chill gamemode based on the original BrainBread, if you want a pure BrainBread experience you can enable a server command to force it to vanilla BrainBread mode. In this mode you can also play as a zombie and as a human you can get infected. The zombie's objective is to prevent the humans from progressing, when you get a certain amount of kills you will be able to respawn as a human again, or if you die too many times. All of this can be regulated by the server owner.
This is a wave based gamemode, similar to 'Survival'. You have limited respawns and when you die you'll respawn after X amount of seconds. Everyone respawns at the same time, certain maps may allow certain amount of retries for a wave, if you fail too many times you have to do everything over again. This mode is very action-packed, you better be flexible.
A Humans VS Zombies gamemode, first team to reach the fraglimit wins! In this mode you respawn individually, however if everyone on your team is dead your team will be 'Exterminated', which means the round is over. The opposite team gains a certain amount of points by exterminating the other team, this is an effective way to gain points but it is hard to achieve if there's many players. In this mode you'll also trigger a team perk if your team gets a certain amount of kills, your team will be blessed with some helpful skill for a certain amount of seconds.
A PvP gamemode, solely for humans. Featuring classic old-school powerups, increased speed and flexibility! As well as an announcer which will try to salute you or make fun of you if you fail too much!
34. Super Mutant Alien Assault
Three fleets of spaceships flee a doomed Earth carrying the last humans in cryostasis. Pursued by aliens, it’s up to the lowly security droids to save humanity. Taking up arms solo or with a friend, you must dance with death in a brutal and addictive arcade platformer shooter inspired by Super Crate Box and stuffed to the brim with unlockables.
Fight through rapid fire single screen levels each with a random combination of platform layout, objective, vending machines and enemies. Dodge and weave amongst the aliens to stay alive but don’t leave them standing too long or the ship’s radiation will mutate them into bigger, nastier versions.
Only by unlocking and mastering the wild variety of weapons, explosives, special abilities, defense moves and perks can you hope to survive across all three galaxies, rid your ship of the mutant menace and save the oblivious humans.Features
- rapid fire levels give you no rest as hordes of enemies arrive, hell-bent on your destruction. Clear the objective quickly and be sure to kill each enemy before it has the chance to mutate into a bigger, nastier version of itself. Take a tiny breather and then it’s on to the next room.
- in the tight confines of the space freighter, standing still is not an option. Your ability to dodge around enemies is as important as your aim. Survival requires quick thinking and rapid reflexes and a true master of the dance is a beautiful thing to behold.
- each single screen level is randomised, drawing on a pool of platform layouts, objective types and enemies as well as which vending machines will be present. You’ll never know which weapons or grenades will spawn in the vending machines whilst crate drops containing special abilities, sidearms, perks and defense moves are also random, adding further to the mind-boggling possible combinations.
- a wealth of weapons, sidearms, special abilities, perks, explosives, defense moves and character skins awaits you. Each new unlockable joins the melting pot of random ingredients, increasing your options but also the need to master each individual element and the way they combine with each other.
- take on the mutant hordes by yourself or team up in local co-op. Two player adds further complications to master as you must be careful to avoid friendly fire from explosives and will have to share/fight over item and health pack drops.
35. SAS: Zombie Assault 4
A virus outbreak on a distant trans-federation planet unleashes horrors from humanity's past. A powerful, rapidly growing zombie horde threatens the very existence of humankind, and the only ones capable of fighting back are the highly skilled, highly weaponized special forces of the S A S. Choose from 3 unique character classes, maximize the fully customizable skill tree, and select from hundreds of weapons and armor pieces to build the ultimate zombie killing hero. Play dynamic, challenging levels in single player or 4 player cooperative multiplayer and give our ravaged civilization its last best hope for survival.
Zombies swarm the screen, exploding into bits under your hail of bullets. Each of the 17 unique zombie types have special attacks and behavior, and they can evolve - manifesting terrifying new powers as you progress through the game. And just when you think you've beat them all, savage boss zombies hunt you down, puking out acid worms or storming after you in rage mode. Learn their strengths and weaknesses as you lead the action across 7 story-driven maps with varying victory conditions.
UNBEATABLE 4 PLAYER CO-OP
Quickmatch with up to 3 other players of similar level and use the custom skills and weapons chosen by all players to form an effective fire team. Coordinate auto-turret placements, high level room-clearing powers like Assault Team, Aerial Bombardment, and Zombie Antidote, and move physics objects to create temporary cover while you paint the room red.
HEAPS OF EPIC LOOT
Over 160 incredible guns and armor pieces are locked up tight inside increasingly rare strongboxes that you can find in secret rooms or on the mangled remains of your enemies. Your loadout includes a pistol and two rifle class weapons - choose from fast firing submachine guns, devastating shotguns, high damage assault rifles, brutal machine guns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, lightning guns, and more. Armor up for protection against physical, thermal, and chemical attacks, then round out your arsenal with auto-turrets, grenades, and special high damage ammo to rip through the undead before they rip through you.
AMAZING RPG-STYLE UPGRADES
The Assault, Medic, and Heavy Gunner classes each have unique upgrade trees, giving each character 19 skills to customize. Hundreds of guns and armor pieces have a range of grades and a powerful RED version when you reach high levels. In addition you can add powerful augmentations to your guns and gear which enhance core properties like damage and rate of fire, but can also improve reload time, resist damage, and heal.
36. Scourge: Outbreak
The year is 2026 and the world is ruled from the shadows by the power-hungry Nogari Corporation, the creators of a powerful new energy source called 'Ambrosia'. Unknown to the world's population, Ambrosia is the product of research conducted on a mysterious meteorite fragment in Nogari's possession; something which they will do anything to protect. Only one organisation dares to defy and challenge Nogari Corporation: The Tarn Initiative - an anonymous group of anti-corporate saboteurs intent on revealing the truth behind Ambrosia and breaking Nogari's iron grip on the world.
"Scourge: Outbreak" puts you in the boots of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired by The Tarn Initiative to deal a decisive blow against Nogari. While other Tarn Squads have been tasked with diversionary attacks, Echo's objective is the most important: First, to locate and rescue Dr Reisbeck, Tarn's double-agent inside Nogari; Second, to recover a piece of the meteorite fragment being kept deep within Nogari's laboratories. Utilize a devastating array of weapons and special abilities to crush everything that stands in your way, as you fight to discover the sinister truth behind Nogari's "Ambrosia" fuel technology.
Features a Co-op enabled Campaign for up to 4 Players, with full jump-in/jump-out support for easily joining sessions in progress. Experience flashbacks that only YOUR character sees, and figure out how they fit together with what your friends see!
All XP and Gameplay Perks earned in the Campaign stay with you in the 8-Player Multiplayer modes, where Scourge: Outbreak's fast-paced style of Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag rewards quick reflexes, itchy trigger fingers and constant movement! 5 death-filled multiplayer maps await you, offering the chance to continue the carnage between Echo Squad and Nogari Security Forces as they fight for supremacy of Nogari Island!
37. Hover: Revolt Of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a fast-paced single and multiplayer Parkour game in a futuristic 3D Open World.
The game takes place in ECP17, a high-tech city also called Hover City by its inhabitants and located on a distant planet. The Great Admin cut the communication with the Galactic Union and established a strong dictatorship. Having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished.
You're in charge of a team of young rebels, the Gamers, fighting against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, they roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station. This way they could warn the Galactic Union and put an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is both a single and multiplayer experience. At any time you can instantly switch from offline to online mode and join your friends or players from around the world and progress through the adventure by cooperating or playing against them. No matter where you are and what you’re doing, you’ll be able to connect. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is also a community-driven game offering many tools to players to create missions or mini games.
- An Amazing CityHover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Full Open WorldExperience total freedom. Explore the city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
- Build Your Team10 playable characters are available to unlock. Improve their skills to create the perfect team. You can also customize their colors.
- Various GameplaysThe core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
- Choose Your ExperienceInstantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- Create Your Own ChallengesWithout leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable solo or multiplayer.
- Crazy MovementsEquipped with high-tech suits, gamers are able to run at crazy speed, slide, bounce, push off walls and realize incredible jumps. As many ways to play with the City's verticality and escape the police.
- Tricks and CombosDemonstrate your skills by realizing grinds and crazy tricks and prove you are worthy to become one of the Resistance's leaders. During a multiplayer mission, realize incredible combos to generate Stunning Auras which will lower your opponents' moral and boost your allies' statistics.
- Experience, Skill Grid and ChipsGain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your Gamers. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- Online MultiplayerJoin your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in race, events or scoring battles created in real time by the community.
Earth is under siege!
A mysterious and powerful alien race has come to enslave the entire galaxy, and your fleet is humanity's last hope. You must put an end to the attacks and rebuild a home for the survivors. With the invaders in hot pursuit, and the dangers of the unexplored at every turn, do you have what it takes to forge a new galaxy?
- Team up with up to 4 players and explore the galaxy.
- Enjoy challenging action, smart puzzles, and deep adventure.
- Customize your ship with a huge selection of parts.
- Use physics to solve puzzles or defeat your enemies.
- Create your own galaxy using the built in editor.
- Download new galaxies from other players for endless gameplay.
Proto Defense is the first online multiplayer co-op turret defense game for ProtoGalaxy. Team up with your friends to defend Earth from alien invaders in this unique turret defense experience.
- Team up to defend Earth from alien invaders.
- Pick from a big selection of turrets.
- Reposition your turrets at any time to deal extra damage.
- Take down huge bosses.
- Compete in leaderboards for the highest score.
- Tackle 8 new challenging achievements.
- Built using the ProtoGalaxy Editor.M
39. Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre is the (far too) long awaited follow up to Buckets of Blood. Now you can continue the cartoon-style third person battle online and battle your friends, enemies or even frenemies across 6 maps and various modes. Reduce the never-ending army of a non-descriptive country to a bloody, meaty pulp (with extra zest!) as legionnaires of an even less described country.
So what are you waiting for, get ready to make mince meat of other players, battle endless forces, determine the biologic equation, host a nice pick nick or swim in the ocean.Key Features:
- Battle waves of enemy AI with the 4 player co-op or go head to head up to 8 players in the team deathmatch or domination mode.
- 6 map mix of classic BoB action and brand new environments.
- Steam achievements like the assclown where all your friends can see that you spent time honking your clown nose 500 frigging times.
- Own Foreign LegionBuckets of Blood? Sync your steam cloud save and import your progression into the game!
- Using the steam friends system, you can easily invite your friends to a not so friendly game or use the open lobby system to insult and play with other players you will never meet.
- DJ TRILT soundtrack featuring new and remixed songs of the original game.
- PC and Mac can play together or fight to determine which is the better OS
- 18+ game and we made sure to get that rating. So expect everything you might expect with a rating like that ;)
40. Super Rude Bear Resurrection
Super Rude Bear Resurrection is an ultra-tight, masocore platformer that anyone can beat! Every time you die, your previous corpses stack up and you can jump on them, push them around and use them as platforms or meatshields. Each death makes the game slightly easier, but it's possible to beat the whole game without dying at all!
Rude Bear is a gangsta bear from East London who's been summoned back in time to medieval England to defeat his mortal nemesis, The Wizard. Face challenges so lethal, you'll (probably) need to be resurrected thousands of times to stand any chance of winning, and defeat the fearsome Guardians of each world.Features:
- Sightseeing - Run, jump and die your way through sprawling levels, facing fiendish challenges across seven diverse worlds, from ancient ruins to convulsing flesh dungeons.
- Unlimited Rudeness – Enjoy an incredible 73 song Grime soundtrack by Deeco – with a unique track in every level.
- Super Streamable – Twitch Mode lets your viewers affect the gameplay, spam emotes onto your screen and talk through your Fairy companion.
- Gotta Go Fast – Built from the ground up with speedrunners in mind. From ghosts and quick menus, to slow-mo Practice Mode and RNG toggle.
- Rampant Replayablity – Discover Bonus levels, unlock absurdly difficult achievements, and beat your friends' scores in Marathon Mode (including Boss Rush!)
- Insanely Tough – Crank the difficulty even higher by turning off corpses and checkpoints, or take on the ultimate challenge and try to beat the entire game with just one life.
41. Escape Goat 2
"The game’s flow from challenge to discovery is a masterwork for the genre ..." - Ars Technica
Escape Goat 2 is a puzzle platformer game where you use machinery, the environment, and a friendly mouse to progress through a dungeon.
Overview: None have overcome the Stronghold of Toragos... will you be the first goat to do so? Escape Goat 2 is the follow-up to the critically-acclaimed 2011 indie game, featuring more than double the content: larger rooms, HD graphics, dynamic lighting, and a host of devilish new traps.
Pick your path through the massive Stronghold, divided into ten unique zones. Worry not, brave Goat, for you have a friend on this mission: Your immortal mouse familiar can crawl to otherwise unreachable areas, to hit switches and distract enemies. Use your wits, reason, reflexes and courage to overcome each room, and save your friends from an eternal slumber...
- Over 100 rooms of puzzles, traps, and sheeply lore
- With destructible and movable walls, the rooms take on many forms as you manipulate hidden machinery to reach the exit
- Fully hand-drawn, hi-def art and animation, brought to life with a custom lighting engine
- Epic 90's Redbook Audio soundtrack, featuring guest track by Disasterpeace (composer, FEZ)
Listen to the soundtrack!
The world has changed. Irrevocably and completely. Green parks have been replaced by grey ruins. Colourful meadows have become toxic swamps. Once vibrant lands are now littered with dust, rubble, concrete, and debris.
Most creatures did not survive the Great Change. The survivors faired rather poorly in the immediate aftermath, becoming prey to all manner of predator. However, a lucky few managed to survive even then, to adapt, to thrive, to evolve. Zombillie was one such creature.
Zombillie lived a comfortable life in his humble cave, hunting for meat, and as he hunted, he grew, and grew, and grew. Everything was going relatively well for Zombillie, except for one problem: Zombillie didn't have enough meat!
Help Zombillie reach the legendary meat farm! A long road lies ahead: 90 complex levels full of puzzles and traps. So stand on your feet - all 100 of them - and just ride!
- Almost 100 challenging levels
- 3 completely different environments
- Lots of power-ups & gadgets to find
- Various levels
- 2 additional types of mini-games
- Addictive gameplay
43. Massive Cleavage vs Zombies: Awesome Edition
Your mission is to find BBQ sauce for your people and bring it back to them. Fighting off thousands of zombies with only your massive cleaver and equally massive cleavage.
The game is played with simple arcade mechanics (move left, move right, high attack, low attack), and it starts you off with an easy amount of zombies to re-kill. But each level adds more and more zombies, and eventually dogs that will chew your face off in a couple seconds.New in the Awesome EditionFor people who play the whole game in one sitting I wanted to give them a break from the repetitiveness of hacking and slashing 2D zombies. So in the later half of the game I added new levels where you hack and slash (or shoot) 3D zombies!! Pretty brilliant right? I think so.
44. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
45. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
46. Badass Hero
Badass Hero is a roguelite platformer shooter set in a comic book universe. The game features fast-paced hit and run gameplay, procedural generation of levels and random items that make every playthrough different! All in extremely polished, modern and high-resolution 2D art.
In Badass Hero you shoot enemies with various guns while avoiding projectiles, traps and obstacles. Collect ink from defeated enemies to upgrade your hero. Play dynamically and aggressively and take risks like a badass to get greater rewards! Stay focused at all times or you'll die sooner than you think. Become proficient with your character's skills and master each enemy to succeed!
- Comic book setting
- Action platforming with 360 shooting
- Procedurally generated levels
- Customizable character
- Permadeath with character progression
- Completely unique worlds, each with its own bosses and minibosses
- Tons of gameplay-changing items and guns
RunGunJumpGun is a tough as nails 2D Action Platformer that puts a teeth-rattling, gravity-defying weapon in your hands. With a cast of crazed characters, simple but beautifully difficult gameplay, and a pulsing musical score, RunGunJumpGun is a loud, trippy mess of twitchy platforming goodness.
The two-button setup is treacherously simple. One button shoots your massive gun downwards, propelling you through the air. The other shoots forward, destroying anything that’s in your path. But there is no stopping in this beautifully surreal world littered with deadly traps and soul-crushing obstacles around every corner. Players will have to constantly alternate between the two firing modes to maneuver through meticulously crafted levels where death is a promise not a possibility. There is only running, gunning, jumping, and gunning, in a mad dash to survive long enough to die again.
The game takes place in the Extax System, a solar system where the Sun has begun to swell and devour planets. With most of the planets already devoured, the remaining worlds have descended into madness and superstition. Each denizen has their own theory on why the sun seems so enraged, but they all hang on one central element: Atomiks, the primary resource in the entire system.
You play as a scavenger, a rogue from outside the Extax System who seems to have only one goal: get Atomiks. What do the Atomiks mean to the scavenger? Does he want to scoop up precious resources for himself, or use them as a way to appease the sun and end the suffering of the system? Or Maybe they’re just shiny pick-ups in a video game to him.
- Beautifully Difficult: Every second counts, and the game will test your reflexes to the fullest
- Nonstop Action: Merciful respawns let you die fast and keep you constantly in the action
- Two button gameplay: One button lets you fly, the other blasts obstacles into heaps of rubble.
- Three Unique Game Worlds: Each world presents its own distinct challenges which require players to change their playstyles
- Over 120 levels of Mayhem: Each level is meticulously crafted to hone and test the player’s speed and tenacity.
- Marathon Mode: For players looking to compete for the global high score.
- Surreal visuals: Trippy and hyper-colourful fantasy-sci-fi art style
- Hyperkinetic soundtrack: Pulsing musical score blending hip hop, electronic and movie-score vibes.
- Warped space-opera narrative: The game features a cast of crazed, beautifully illustrated characters.
- Masochistic Collectables: The quest to collect “Atomiks” littered throughout levels lends an extra level of insanity to already merciless level design. A gift to self-hating completionists.
- Accessible single-hand gameplay: Appropriate for players with disabilities.
- Made by free range developers fed a pure mixture of VVVVVV, Hotline Miami, and Super Meat Boy.
2039. Water is no longer environmentally sustainable supply.
Most of it is too contaminated and toxic to be suitable for any use by humankind.
As the global population has grown to 12.4 billion, the water crisis became front page news.
The remaining fresh water will not last forever; it will become depleted.
Transnational Corporation SICON holds world domination and control over fresh water resources for several years.
The complicated and unstable situation resulted in violent uprisings among themiddle-class across the globe.
The world approaches its first week in state of emergency...
Westboro is an Indie Point'n'Click Action RPG with a unique real-time combat system.
It is easy to play, but hard to master. Use your abilities and variety of weapons to defeat enemies. Rely on armor or be quick enough to keep yourself in safety. Be stealthy or try to gundown everyone. Fight enemies at long-range or force them to engage in close quarters combat. ...Choose your own playstyle!
49. All Zombies Must Die!: Scorepocalypse
Step into the sturdy boots of McJagger and take on an army of the undead! In the standalone spin-off to All Zombies Must Die!, the only thing that really matters is your score. Build your multiplier and rack up as many kills as possible to become the best zombie-slayer in Deadhill; to that end, your mission remains the same: all zombies must die.
As well infesting familiar locations such as Town Square, Shopping Mall and Surburbia, the undead have ambled their way into all new areas of Deadhill: the Military Base and Graveyard. In their bid to turn the world into a race of shuffling corpses, the zombies have stepped things up a gear for Scorepocalypse. McJagger will have to take on three new flavours of the undead: Soldier, Necro and Ghost. Our stoic hero shouldn’t be too concerned, however, there are two new weapons to help send the shufflers packing: Mini-gun and Rocket Launcher. Your score is based on a combination of two multipliers, one of which increases as you complete quests that appear organically as you play, and the other based on how many environmental modifiers you’ve managed to apply to the undead. Use fire, shock, sonic and radiation – and the environments themselves - to your full advantage, and get the highest score possible!
50. Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth (2016)
A deadly new breed of human monster is on the rise, and it’s up to players to stop the infestation before it spreads. Breach & Clear: DEADline Rebirth is a new and greatly improved version of B&C: Deadline. the follow-up to Breach & Clear, the critically acclaimed hybrid tactical strategy game. The game gives players real-time control over a squad of four elite Special Forces tasked with tracking down information on the source of the infestation.
- Enthralling Action: Adds real-time strategy to a franchise already acclaimed for its tactical combat.
- New Modes: An all-new Command Mode gives total control over the entire squad for on-the-fly tactical planning.
- Deep, strategic gameplay: Plan and execute detailed strategies as players encounter a wide assortment of enemy types and combat scenarios.
- Detailed open world: Explore the secrets hidden deep within Harbor City via several districts, each with dynamically generated areas.
- RPG Elements: Countless side quests where players can grab experience and level up their squad’s core and tactical abilities, grab rare ammo, weapons and gear.