The best games like Braveland are:
- arrow_rightSteamWorld Dig
- arrow_rightTropico 5
- arrow_rightSid Meier's Civilization IV
- arrow_rightWorms Revolution
- arrow_rightKingdom Rush
- arrow_rightThe Escapists 2
100 Best Games Like Braveland:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (73)
- Android (47)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (52)
- Nintendo Switch (27)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (3)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Web (1)
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
2. SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again.
3. Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is a government simulator with a strong sandbox aspect. As El Presidente, a dictator of the Tropico island, you need to develop it through four eras from the Colonial Era to the Modern Times. The game features such mechanics as trading, managing resources, research, and diplomacy. The multiplayer mode expands these mechanics, allowing players to share resources, help each other and even declare war.
Unlike previous installments in the series, Tropico 5 focuses heavily on the citizens. The prosperity of the island depends on their happiness and the balance between ten in-game factions.
Tropico 5 features two modes. The campaign includes 15 missions; the goal is to uncover the antagonist's plans and stop him. In the sandbox mode, you can create your own island and manage it, completing different tasks and developing it through ages.
4. Sid Meier's Civilization IV
As with the rest of Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the player controls a real historical civilization and leads it from the stone age to the space era. The goal is to develop its culture, science, and economy and to conquer the neighboring countries if you feel like it. There are eighteen playable civilizations in the game with some of them having multiple leaders to choose from. Each PC-controlled leader is based on an actual historical figure and has his or her unique personality traits, such as being diplomatic or aggressive.
Civilization IV was the first to introduce different religions rather than an abstract "religion" as a concept. There are seven available religions that can be founded during the game and spread across the map, increasing their founder's influence and boosting his citizens' happiness. The fourth part also introduced the idea of Great People, such as scientists, artists, and prophets, who are also based on actual persons. Corruption mechanic was removed and replaced with expensive building maintenance. Barbarians, who used to be just random enemy units, now can build cities that, however, will not contact with the player via diplomacy and should only be eliminated.
Categories in common with Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Strategy
5. Worms Revolution
Worms Revolution is a Team17 game and the 18th part of Worms series, counting as many as 25 titles total. It is the turn-based game with a heavy accent on customizable characters and environment. The game features single- and multiplayer while giving the players an opportunity to play in cooperative with the hotseat feature allowing them to take turns one at a time.
It is hard to say that "Worms" has any plot at all: there is barely even hints, which may prompt the player to understand the eternal conflict between the worms of a different color.
The gameplay, on the other hand, is quite memorable: in fact so crucial that not only Worms have given birth to many other worms-like games but also created a whole genre: artillery tactical turn-based strategy. The primary goal of a team or a player is to eliminate the opponent(s). To achieve this goal, one must utilize a various range of weapons. They do not only damage the other worms but also transform the ground. While every turn grants the player with the ability to walk a certain amount of space and utilize one weapon — the landscape factor is crucial here.
6. Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
7. The Escapists 2
The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
Wakfu is a turn-based MMORPG developed by Ankama games. This is an indirect sequel to 2004 game Dofus.
The game takes places in the same universe as Dofus but in 1000 years after the events of the previous game. The player must defeat an ogre named “Ogrest” which presumably made the world flood.
The game follows a player-created avatar, which can choose one of eighteen classes available in the game. Each one has several unique abilities not available to other classes. Unlike other MMO RPGs, the player gets all of the classes’ abilities from the start and can only strengthen them as they progress. After completing early sections of the game, the player can also join one of many in-game nations. The nations control parts of the world and are ruled by the real-player governor. The governor can appoint up to seven other players to run his administration. Each nation has its laws that can be changed by the governor. Players that break the law become outlaws and can be killed by other players without any penalty.
Like in other MMORPG, character progression depends on the experience they get. To get new levels, players can complete the quest, fight mobs and explore the dungeons. The combat in Wakfu is turn-based and incorporates some elements of tactical role-playing games.
9. Pit People
Master Your Destiny in this Strategic Game of Positioning
A full cast of tragically unique heroes will rise together from the Pit. Master your destiny as you plot their course of action across an apocalyptic wonderland!
In our fast-paced, turn-based, co-op adventure you'll quest and explore, find awesome loot, customize your fighters, and recruit strange species. Rally your troops and steel your wits if you hope to survive a hostile world filled with sinister robots, deadly vampires and brutally adorable cupcake people!Highlights: Single Player Mode
2 Player Co-op (local & online)
Local 2v2 Arena
4 Players For 2v2 In the Pit (online)
“Guidance” from a mysterious and power-hungry narrator (voiced by Will Stamper, "BattleBlock Theater")
Signature Behemoth art style & humor
10. The Swords of Ditto
The Swords of Ditto is a compact action RPG that creates a unique adventure for each new hero of legend in the relentless fight against the evil Mormo. Explore a delightful but dangerous overworld, brave menacing dungeons, and improve your hero in a charming village, during your quest to overcome the evil that plagues the island. Unleash the mystical Sword of Ditto and grab a co-op friend for an unforgettable adventure filled with delightful characters, extraordinary loot, and heroic battles!
Unique Adventures Linked Together: Each adventure becomes its own legend, both distinct from those that came before it and part of a heroic legacy that bind together. The deeds, successes, and failures of each hero's adventure have implications for those that follow including the ability to find weapons and recover loot from history’s fallen heroes.
Solo & Cooperative Adventuring: Battle Mormo and her evil armies alone or summon a brave friend to take up arms alongside you in local co-op mode. Fear not, even less experienced adventurers will find help from their fellow heroes through the magic of a good old-fashioned revival hug!
Weapons, Items, & Stickers: Wield the traditional sword and bow combo alongside the decidedly less traditional vinyl record Frisbee, magic golf club, and colossal foot from the heavens to put Mormo and her legions back on their heels. Collect and equip stickers to boost up your hero and add perks to their gear to become powerful enough to banish the wicked sorceress.
Main Quests and Secret Side Missions: Approach your legend however you see fit by battling through dungeons in any order, completing side missions through dark caverns and deep wells, or confront Mormo right from the start for the ultimate challenge.
11. Castle of Illusion
Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. With all-new HD graphics and gameplay, Castle of Illusion brings Mickey and his world to life in this magical Disney adventure! When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, it’s up to Mickey to brave the dangers of the Castle of Illusion to rescue Minnie. Gather your courage and traverse enchanted forests, take on hordes of rebellious toys and navigate mazes of living books. Play as Mickey and save Minnie from Mizrabel’s evil clutches!
- Play as Mickey Mouse in this reimagining of the classic Sega Genesis.
- Experience a world of wonder, brought to life with all-new graphics and magical adventures.
- Journey across five magical worlds filled with Mizrabel’s powerful minions.
- Complete hidden challenges to customize Mickey with classic costumes!
12. Mushroom Wars
PLEASE WELCOME FREE MULTPLAYER UPDATE!
You are to become a General of the Mushroom Army. As a fearless commander and skillful strategist, your role is to battle opposing tribes, capture and hold settlements, defensive towers, and armories, to increase the size of your Mushroom forces and conquer the battlefield!
Mushroom Wars, originally released for PlayStation 3, was named one of PSN’s top 25 games and became critically acclaimed all around the world. The intuitive controls merge seamlessly with its challenging gameplay, providing a unique introduction to the real-time strategy genre. While easy to pick-up for beginners, Mushroom Wars features enough gameplay depth and strategy to inspire the most experienced players.
This friendly-looking RTS can scratch your strategy itch!
Complete a fascinating Campaign, jump into Skirmish mode to play single battles against up to three computer-controlled opponents, or challenge other players in Multiplayer battles!
- Varying multiplayer modes: king of the hill, domination, capture
- Up to four players and 4000 units in a battle simultaneously
- Maximum action in five-minute matches
- Strategic resource management: Mushroom hordes perform both as fighting units and an important consumable resource for upgrades.
- Skill-based gameplay with fair competition
13. 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
Meet heroes, gods, fight beasts and build Wonders! Collect and solve incredible puzzles. Enjoy colorful comics and Hercules' surprising tricks.
Accompany Hercules in his quest for the Cretan Bull!
- Stunning HD graphics
- Amazing new Wonders!
- Unlock extra bonus levels!
14. 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power
Stunning HD graphics and Windows 8 touch screen support
Collect pieces of numerous incredible puzzles
Complete in gold time and build the great castle
15. 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition)
- Over 50 levels with new music and a new story!
- Secret Challenges! Certain levels have hidden objects!
- Atmospheric wallpapers and integrated Strategy Guide
- Also features a bonus episode with a different story!
- Build the mighty Trojan Horse!
16. Wild West Saga: Idle Tycoon
What else is there in the great ol’ West than dusty tumbleweeds, ya say? Big money, we say!
This is your chance to become the billion-dollar pioneer you’ve always dreamed of, and master the economy of the wondrous Wild West!
Every Area has its own lucrative upgradeable businesses, reaching up to 20 different ones. Open a Saloon, go Bounty Hunting, or become a Banker; there’s room for everyone in the Wild West!
Hire notorious outlaws to work for you, while you go on about your business (pun intended). Outlaws are not simple to manage though! So you gotta be careful who you trust with your businesses.
Collect powerful Patent Cards to boost your businesses’ productivity! There are Patents categories: Plain, which is the most common one, Special, Unique, and Master, which is the rarest one.
Click on Lulu Adloader, catch the Loot Bag, and play the Piano to instantly double your profits! Boosting time varies so strategize well each time you want to make them sway!
Explore new Areas and Frontier Towns as you Go West! You can use our Map to navigate through more than 100 Towns, and complete the All Businesses Bonus Objectives for each one of them!
Start your own Family & climb the Leaderboards! Give your friends your unique Family ID to help you grow and profit! Remember! Every time a child Goes West, you gain 20 Gold Coins!
Complete Steam Achievements & Win more than 70 Trophies!
You ask and we deliver! Carry your progress with you at all times and play from anywhere, anytime. Supports: iOS, Android, Kongregate and Steam! Sweet, isn’t it?So, what you are you waitin’ for?!Giddy up, climb the ranks and become the wealthiest Pioneer in Wild West Saga, the idle game that will satisfy your rush for colossal profits!
17. Pox Nora
Pox Nora is an online, collectible, turn-based strategy game. Players can take their deck of Runes (cards) and go on an adventure in the many single player campaigns, skirmish against the AI, or battle against other players in player vs player matches. Public decks are available to unlock with gold or by playing the faction walkthrough campaigns. If you like Pox Nora, you can expand your deck options by purchasing additional rune packs that will give you access to more Champions, Spells, Relics and Equipment.
- Completely free to play with additional content available for purchase
- Wage war against opponents through exciting player vs. player gameplay
- Adventure with iconic characters in single player story campaigns
- Play the game with Public Decks you can unlock with gold and by playing the game
- Build decks from 8 unique factions through full or split faction play
- Build your collection of runes over time and customize your decks with the Rune Manager
- Trade runes with the community or build them with the Rune Forge
- Join in draft tournaments to win prizes
- Save up and spend virtual gold that you earn by playing the game to get additional characters and more in the Marketplace
To find out more visit the Pox Nora website http://www.poxnora.com/info/features.do
18. Infinity Wars: Animated Trading Card Game
Welcome to a unique trading card game that blends rich lore and artwork with innovative gameplay mechanics that are both simple to learn, and hard to master. Play with fully animated cards in 3D battlefields, and assemble decks from over 800 cards and 8 stylized factions. Choose any factions you like, in combinations or in full purity, and customize your strategy to your play style. Explore the strategic depth of simultaneous-turn gameplay in a number of PvP game modes and an expansive PvE campaign system. With unlimited card trading and rich reward systems, Infinity Wars Reborn is a genuinely free-to-play trading card game.Features
- Unrivaled Strategic Depth - Outmaneuver your opponents with defensive and offensive posturing. With the simultaneous-turn mechanic, foresight and cunning will prove the difference between victory and defeat.
- Fully Animated Artwork - Breath life into your trading card experience with 3D battlefields and over 800 beautifully animated cards.
- Genuine Free-To-Play - Acquire all cards in the Infinity Wars Universe without ever needing to put money down. Earn cards simply by logging-in!
- Rich PvP Game Modes - Craft your deck and take to the battlefield in ranked and casual play; draft decks and join Rift Runs to score epics rewards; battle opponents with curated decks to explore new cards and ensure a level playing field for newer PvP players.
- Robust PvE Campaign - Delve into the Infinity Wars lore with a 21-mission campaign spanning multiple factions and worlds.
- Unlimited Card Trading - Build your decks with precision and engage the community with an unlimited card trading system.
Play a wild mix of fun party games agames as the action regularly switches back and forth between games. Can you handle the switcheroo chaos? Join your friends both on the couch and online while sadistically laughing at their misfortune, or come back to haunt them if you die. Run, jump and slap your way to victory!
- Party Game madness: experience switcheroo chaos as the action jumps between multiple intense minigames when you least expect it, or take the challenge of completing a full play through of each minigame once. Face different game types and surprise bonus stages.
- Pick your Marooner: a host of quirky characters to unlock and play as, 60+ hilarious weapons to unlock and use, and if you die... come back as a ghost to haunt your friends.
- Play Party Mode and Arena Mode: 25 different games and arena maps, as you race for treasure in Party Mode or duke it out to see who will be king of the ring in Arena Mode. Whichever mode you pick, expect the unexpected!
- Seamless local and online play: up to 6 players in any combination of local and online as you level up and unlock new weapons, plus full bot support to play solo and in multiplayer mode, spectator mode, streamlined matchmaker and lobby system.
Marooners throws you into a chaotic mix of minigames. You’ll be switching back and forth between exotic locations, all the while grabbing as much treasure as you can. Just try not to get drowned, burned, squashed, blown up, or worse...
You also have the option to experience a complete run where you play every game once to full completion, or just watch some games in spectator mode!
Onward, treasure and victory await!
Playing with friends in your own living room is awesome, and we support that! But maybe you want to party with friends or strangers online? No worries! People from all over the world can easily play together, and you can even combine 2-6 local and / or online players, so your local friends can play with your offline friends. And if you need some extras to make up the numbers or don't feel so sociable, you can bring in the AI pirate bots to join the game.
As well as Party Mode, you can challenge your friends in Arena Mode to see who's the king of the ring! Battle it out across 12 different locations, and expect to stumble upon fresh new chaos from time to time in the form of a hidden game mode or two! Expect the unexpected, and die... we mean WIN in extreme ways! What are you waiting for, there's treasure out there!
Unlock cool and quirky characters as you play, and choose your favorite. Then load up with one of 70+ unique weapons that will make your opponents think twice about messing with you!
Visit our website: http://www.MaroonersGame.comAbout the developersMarooners is being developed by game studio M2H and friends, brought together by their love of party games. M2H are veterans when it comes to developing games. In 2009, the brothers Hergaarden founded their studio, specializing in 3D Unity multiplayer games. They are known for their hugely successful realistic WW1 FPS "Verdun" and the "Crash Drive" free-roaming stunting series.
For more information visit www.M2H.nl or talk with the developers on Discord.
Thanks to Young Horses, Slick Ent Inc, and Team Meat for allowing us to do these amazing crossover exclusives for our Steam launch.
What is Bardbarian?
Bardbarian is a game! A game we've been lovingly working on for far too long and are ready to unleash on Steam with (hopefully) some love from the Greenlight Community.
What genre is the game?
It is a mixture of Tower Defense, RPG & RTS with some 'Shmup and Snake elements.
What's the Story?
You play as Brad the barbarian, who is awoken to the sounds of his town under siege. Today is different though; Brad has grown tired of fighting all the time. The usual grind for XP has grown dull, and he has decided to pursue his dreams of making music instead of shedding blood. Fashioning a lute out of an old axe, he steps out to save his town in the most bizarre of ways.
What's Gameplay like?
Move Brad around the battlefield and dodge incoming enemy attacks and projectiles. Brad is constantly playing his axe-lute and generating notes, standing still will cause him to "jam" and generate notes even faster. These notes act as your in-game resource; you can spend them to perform solos to summon units to follow and fight for you, as well as solos to boost their performance.
Navigate your party through the hordes of enemies, dodging and attacking, preventing them from destroying your town's prized decorative crystal. Survive waves to progress, collect loot, and unlock new units. Upon death you are able to visit the town shop in order to upgrade Brad, the town and your followers, in hopes to make it further next time.
- Beautiful, hand-drawn artwork from start to finish
- An awesome Rock/Metal original soundtrack by Maximum Satan
- Bizarre genre-bending hybrid gameplay
- 12 unique units to unlock
- Customize your party loadout; Over 200 possible combinations
- Collect loot from your fallen enemies and upgrade Brad, the town, and your units
- A difficulty curve that will punish you for making mistakes, and you will
- Over 8 enemy types to make you regret everything
- 4 Epic boss battles to crush your spirits
- Endless and Survival modes with leaderboards for when you're feeling competitive
- Easter eggs and references galore, can you spot them all?
- There's a dinosaur boss
- There's also a Ratcoon, look at those sad little eyes
Steam/Greenlight Exclusive Features
- Full controller support + KB+M
- Revamped UI
- Camera Control
- Steam Cloud Saves
- Rebalanced for Desktop
- 3 Exclusive Indie Crossover Units
- Steam Achievements/Leaderboards
Shardbound is a Tactical Collectible Card Game. As you play, you’ll collect hundreds of units and build armies to compete head-to-head with other players in matches of cunning and skill. Use positioning, the terrain, and your units’ unique abilities to achieve victory.
In the world of Shardbound, a great land rush has begun: the shards of an ancient, broken world are falling from the sky. You'll establish a Noble House alone or with friends, then head Shardbound to complete objectives and secure riches and fame.
If you’re watching somebody streaming Shardbound on Twitch, their Shardfall will appear in your overworld, giving you access to special Twitch objectives and content generated specifically for their viewers to complete.
Categories in common with Shardbound: Strategy
22. Masters of Anima
Masters of Anima is an original adventure game that takes you deep into the magical world of Spark. Battle against the forces of evil in strategic, action-packed battles, where making tactical decisions quickly is vital. Summon and control large armies of up to 100 Guardians, thanks to intuitive and innovative gameplay made from the ground up for controller play, as well as keyboard and mouse.
PLAY AS OTTO, AN APPRENTICE OF ANIMA...
...gifted with incredible powers and covet the rank of Master to finally marry your betrothed Ana - captive of the terrible Zahr and his fearsome Golems!
USE THE POWERS OF ANIMA...
...to summon an army of magical Guardians. During your adventure, learn to control new types of Guardians, each with their own unique abilities useful for exploring the world of Spark, as well as for taking down formidable bosses on your way. Acquire new powers for both yourself and your Guardians, and become a true Master of Anima.
24. Braveland Wizard
The same old school turn-based strategy game is back - welcome to Braveland Wizard! The graduate of the Academy of Magic is ready for new adventures. Her journey begins high in the mountains and passes through the southern lands, populated by orcs, ghosts, and mysterious nomads.
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Braveland Wizard is the second book of Braveland series.
25. Braveland Pirate
The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate strategy game! A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead, chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
- Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
- Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
- Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
- Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
- Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
- Three talent trees to enhance your captain
- A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
- Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
- Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
- More than seven hours of real adventures
- Braveland Wizard
- Braveland Pirate
Dyscourse is an interactive choice-based narrative adventure game where you journey through a stylized world of choice and consequence. You play as Rita, an unfortunate art school grad turned barista, who is now stuck on a desert island with a crew of oddball travelers after a plane crash. That last choice you just made? It may end up being integral to your group’s survival, or it may lead you down a path to murder and cannibalism!
Stories in Dyscourse are emergent, and choices made in the game directly tie to the survival or downfall of the group. As players get to know their fellow castaways and make critical and interpersonal decisions, drama dynamically unfolds, and your choices author your own unique story.
We've designed Dyscourse so that players will end up with vastly different stories forged from their choices - everyone’s playthrough will have a unique story to tell. With over 120,000 words and many hours of replayable content, each playthrough allows players to explore more of the overall “story space” and learn more about the crash and their fellow survivors. There are no ‘good’ or ‘bad’ choices and endings to Dyscourse - how to best survive the island is a decision left up to the player. Choose wisely!
Kickstarter!Yes, it's true. Dyscourse is a Kickstarter success story! Thanks to over 2,000 backers, we hit our $40,000 goal back in November of 2013.
Special Edition!We're offering a Special Edition of Dyscourse which includes:
- The 77-song Dyscourse soundtrack (Yes, 77 unique songs! We're crazy!)
- Dyscourse mid-development documentary video
- Digital art-book of the making of Dyscourse
- Dyscourse wallpaper
Indie Island!Now available! Indie Island is a bonus story for Dyscourse that features 10 prominent indie game developers stuck on an island together. After a GDC-bound flight took a turn for the worse, these ill-fated indies must now survive together, for better or for worse.
Indie Island contains the likes of Tim Schafer (Double Fine), Edmund McMillen (Super Meat Boy), Phil Tibitoski (Octodad), Alexander Bruce (Antichamber), Ron Carmel (World of Goo), Robin Hunicke (Journey), Ichiro Lambe (Aaaaa!), Adam Saltsman (Canabalt), Will Stallwood (Auditorium), and Rami Ismail (Ridiculous Fishing).LinksVisit the Dyscourse website: http://www.dyscourse.com
Visit Owlchemy Labs: http://owlchemylabs.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/owlchemylabs
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/owlchemylabs
Somewhere between a platformer, a puzzle game and a great big dollop of pure fun, Fly’N will challenge your skills through more than forty levels set in a luxuriant world featuring charming visuals.
Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees from Dyer, the loony hair-dryer who intends to destroy their Helys! Redistribute the Helys and play with the environment to free the inhabitants of Helicia.
It’s up to you to control the Buds: four different characters with unique powers, guardians of the World-Trees. Watch out - Their path is peppered with pitfalls, each one more hazardous than the rest! When you find yourself in a tricky situation, you’ll have to figure out the right combination of powers and actions that will save the day…Key Features:
- Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees:
- Fly'N uses his singing to interact with his environment and keep moving.
- Lyft can stick to almost any wall.
- Ywok, once inflated like a balloon, is invincible and bounces everywhere.
- Nyls propels himself through the air.
- Switch between Innate and Subtle Visions when to find your way through
- Redistribute the Helys in order to play with the environment and free the inhabitants of Helicia
- Challenge your skills through more than forty levels.
- Reach the top tier of the STEAM leaderboards and compare your scores with your friends and the developers.
28. Midas Gold Plus
What if you could turn everything you touch into GOLD?
Gods gave you the ability to turn everything you touch into gold. Take the opportunity to build an empire of unimaginable riches and become the first capitalist of the ancient world, an original tycoon!
Champions are the Heroes of your Realm and it’s their duty to follow you on your adventure !
Unlock them and take advantage of their unique abilities in 3 different modes!
- Rage - Clicker
- Mana - Idle
- Energy - Hybrid
Touch stones and they will be transmuted into gold. Build a city and upgrade it.
Manage your kingdom from your castle, prepare for war, raid Mythical Cities and let your civilization flourish.
Dead enemies, revived from the eternal oblivion and they are thirsty for blood.
Grow your own pet to fight the dishonored enemies in blitz arena fights all around the earth and send them to the exile of the underworld.
Level them up to fight even more powerful and evil enemies and obtain stronger pets. Enemy’s fallout will be inevitable.
Food, upgrades and potions will help your pet evolve and boost its' power and soul to fight in the arena and ascend in the league.
Achieving high ranks will give a great boost to your gameplay.
Play the in-game events and optimize your gaming experience as well as boost your progress in the game. Grind them every day and collect all the Ancient Artifacts.
King Midas, honor your gift and the world is yours!
- Tap tap the stone
- Collect infinite gold coins
- Donate everything to the temple and reap diamonds from the elder angels
- Study the ancient scrolls using your knowledge and improve your kingdom
- Recruit champions
- Pet battles
- 3 different play styles
- Raid mythical cities and crush your enemies
- Research unique technologies
- Build the legendary town of Midaeum
- Setup your War Outpost and Shelter to meet enemy armies on the battlefield and doom them
- Various events through the year
- Medieval graphics
- Steam cloud save
- Backup online save – shadow copy
- Steam trading cards
- Steam achievements
- Steam leaderboard
- Support portal
Are you ready to get rich with the click of a button
Midas Gold Plus belongs to the Clicker genre and revolves around the legend of king Midas.
It is a fantasy game that you can play between other games' play sessions or while you are at work and want to spend 10 minutes having fun. Age is not a restriction for this game.
Midas Gold is a fun time killer game which you will never regret downloading! Start over now!
29. Loot Rascals
Only you can rescue Big Barry - your huge robot head pal - from a space theme park that’s been invaded by a tentacled pan-dimensional godbeast.
Explore an alien planet, beat a menagerie of strange baddies and win Loot Cards which give you special abilities. Choosing which to equip requires strategic thinking - the way you lay them out is crucial, and some must be sacrificed because cards are also the precious resources you need to heal and use powerful abilities.
Careful though because baddies can loot you! The cards they steal drop into other players’ games. When you defeat an Elite Baddie you’ll get another player’s card: will you return it or keep it for yourself?
Either way, prepare for a visit from that player's Holographic Helper to shower you with thanks or terrible vengeance - Loot Rascals is a tale of friendship, loss, and redemption!
Every game is different in this procedurally generated roguelike: gather Loot Cards, show the Thing Below who’s boss, and fly Big Barry to victory!
30. Mighty Party
It’s very simple and addictive – one tap to put the fighter onto the battlefield and only 3 MINUTES to win! It can reveal all your tactical skills – define opponent’s weaknesses and play heroes who can absolutely change situation on the battlefield and bring you top place in rankings!
Find dozens of fighters in PvP and enjoyable Journey! Level up them to reveal their new skills and qualities! Combine them with other heroes to gather a legendary PARTY OF CHAMPIONS!
Tile-based & fast-paced innovative battle system. Easy to grasp and extremely tactical!
Infinite squad combinations from dozens of Champions with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Lots of ways to power-up Heroes: level-up them, bind them with others, turn them into GOLD ones!
Captivating PVP (Rankings, Tournaments, Events, Survival, Raids etc.) with great rewards!
Very tactical Campaign with epic story of Heavenly Roads and true hero’s Journey!
Also you can check our other projects. Epiq step-by-step RPG with elements of strategy Forge of Gods and exciting VR-shooter Cargo Cult: Shoot'n'Loot VR.
Panoramik Inc. has been making games since 2005. We specialize in creating different types of games, ranging from casual ones up to mid core.
31. Adventurer Manager
The evil Illusionist Miraj has murdered your parents, the King and Queen, and has taken control of the Kingdom of Adventuria. Playing as the King's sole heir, you must recruit local Adventurers to complete Adventures to regain the loyalty of the various races in the realm. Only through reuniting your kingdom will you have the power to defeat the evil Illusionist Miraj!
- Create Your Ruler to begin your story!
- Recruit Randomized Adventurers from 7 races and 13 classes each with their own bios, benefits, and drawbacks!
- Unlock Secret Party Bonuses by organizing your Adventurers into 4 separate parties and arranging their formation front to back!
- Send Your Adventurers on Adventures to over a dozen different locations on a large world map!
- Automatically Complete Adventures and...
- Manually Complete Adventures for bonus rewards!
- Turn-based Combat with dozens of skills and spells!
- Level Up your Adventurers with attribute points!
- Tons of Skills from unique skill trees!
- Endlessly Generated Loot to equip your Adventurers ranging from common, uncommon, rare, legendary, unique, and mythical items!
- Dozens of Monsters each with...
- Resistances and Weaknesses to exploit!
- Rare Monsters and Monster Packs each with randomized mutators!
- Unique Boss and Miniboss monsters to challenge your toughest Adventurers!
- Craft and Salvage Equipment to create the perfect equipment!
- Upgrade Your Castle to impart benefits to all of your Adventurers!
- Monster Invasions where you must defend your subjects!
- Gain Your Subjects' Allegiance to receive upgraded Adventurers and more!
- Adventurer Endurance that needs time to recover!
- Adventurer University where you can educate and train your Adventurers!
- Bestiary that tracks your Monster kills to unlock information and gain bonuses against them!
- Harsh Death Penalty where resurrecting your Adventurers isn't cheap!
- Retire your Aging Adventurers to impart fantastic benefits to younger Adventurers!
- Ironman Mode where when your Adventurers die, they stay dead!
- Achievements to track all the things!
- Original Retro-inspired Soundtrack to groove to!
- Steam Trading Cards to collect!
32. Rhino's Rage
It is a turn-based tactical game, where you can accelerate and bunt enemies.
There is a game mode for one player in different modes with own combat mechanics and characters with unique team roles are used in the game: pusher, stopper, tumbleweed and sprinter.
You can use abilities
Dress up clothes with different rarity: armor, cloak, hats, boots – this will give different bonuses to your character
Play on various maps
33. Original War
An American geological expedition, under a UN mandate, assesses the natural resources in a distant part of Siberia, deep in the trackless steppes of Eastern Russia. But instead of oil, they discover a deposit of a hitherto unknown mineral.
American scientists working for Department of Defense find out that this mineral is in fact identical to the substance used to power an extraterrestrial artifact in their possession. This object is called the EON (Extraterrestrial Object Nexus).
It was found in 1919 by Colonel Emerson near the site of the Tunguska explosion. Emerson was the commander of a US military unit in charge of transporting US war supplies from the city of Vladivostok to the Eastern front during World War I.
DoD Experiments have shown that items placed in the capsule are transported hundreds of thousands of years back in time. The American scientists were not able to understand its construction, nor could they manage to synthesize its fuel. Eventually, the machine - classified Top Secret - was stored, pending further advances in human science.
34. Space Rogue
Take on the role of a spaceship captain. Lead your crew across the galaxy, where the ultimate goal is up to you. Fight for peace or piracy as you explore new worlds, improve your ship, recruit crew members and engage in intense ship-to-ship battles.
Space Rogue combines strategy, tactics and adventure in a game that gives you complete freedom to explore the galaxy and choose your own goals. In Sandbox Mode, you even have the ability to fine-tune various game parameters (enemy strength, random event frequency, weapon power,etc).
Keep cannons at the ready! Nearly all the random events have several different outcomes.OTHER FEATURES:
- Every playthrough is different from the last — the entire world is generated, from scratch, each time you start a new game
Four playable ships for various strategies and playstyles
- Over 300 random in-game events and missions
- A variety of opponents: pirates, raiders, robots, gigantic space monsters and more
- A unique perks system for your captain
- 6 races with distinct features and battle tactics
- Fast and exciting space battles
- Ability to mine planets for minerals. Exploration for exploitation!
- Sandbox mode in which you can fine-tune the game world generation algorithm and core game parameters.
- Stylish graphics inspired by the golden age of science fiction
- Atmospheric "retro" soundtrack
Project MechaNika. Plan for the destruction of all things that aren't awesome.
I, Nika Allen, 7 years old, am sick to death of this world. My parents don't care about me. My brother never takes any notice of me. At school I never get taught anything useful. There are loads of things that shouldn't exist. It's for these reasons that I've decided to destroy everything that isn't cool. With MechaNika I will destroy and eliminate the things and the people that I don't like. I'll start at home. Then school. This city. The entire world. I'll get rid of everything that's boring and pointless, and this world will be better for it.
If it's not cool, it will disappear. If you're not cool, hide. MechaNika is here.THE GAME
Meet Nika, an intelligent girl that doesn’t fit the world in which she lives. Perhaps it’s the chocolate shake with a shot of cognac which she carries in her backpack which makes her different. Or maybe it’s the fact that at 7 years old her favourite things are the transfer of energy, magnetic fields and electrical engineering! But being the odd one out doesn’t matter to Nika. Not anymore. She has a plan to solve everything. A really… odd plan. You read the MechaNika manifesto, right?THE PSYCHOTIC ADVENTURES
As you help Nika in her mission to build a rusty weapon of mass destruction to destroy her world you will meet many unique characters. We want you to discover the freak stories of some of these characters and we will let you know about them through the Psychotic Adventures, a series of genre-spanning games that starts with MechaNika.THE WEAPONS
- A different adventure where you will join Nika in her quest to destroy the world. Go for it!
- Lots of really fascinating characters with their own stories. Meet them!
- Extremely cool and colorful visuals, all hand-drawn!
- You will face many puzzles with different ways to be solved. Choose yours!
- References to many other video games, anime series, movies and music bands. Can you spot them all?
- Seriously, you shouldn't skip the chance to play this game.
36. Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs is an RPG full of challenging combat and exciting adventures. Create your party of distinct individuals and get to work! There's a lot to be done if you are to rebuild your kingdom.
Enjoy the beautiful hand-drawn graphics, lose yourself in the original orchestral soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory (of Furi and the Endless series fame), and go adventuring in the untamed regions of the land of Ascalia!
Your story begins in somewhat unexpected circumstances. Who would have thought that after your father passed away you would inherit… a wondrous kingdom far, far away? Unfortunately as soon as you arrive in Ascalia you find out the kingdom is drowning in terrible debt. Now, through some good old fashioned adventuring, you have to return your family seat to its former glory, help out your new subjects, and repay the kingdom’s massive debt!
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs is a brand new RPG and a Kickstarter success. It was funded by gamers who, just like us, believe that we need to have more good tactical role-playing games. In the end, it was made to be everything we ourselves want from an honest RPG game.
So, will you defeat all the rats, bandits, monsters, and debt collectors? Or will your ruined kingdom fall into an even worse ruin? If you don’t succeed it will be the world’s first ruined ruin. And that’s just the worst.
- Robust turn-based battles with varied objectives and lots of viable strategies
- 6 various regions to explore, each filled with battles, adventures, bosses and more!
- More than 20 unique characters to meet, recruit or befriend. Foster relationships and create the ultimate team of misfits!
- All you need to be a successful king: town management, diplomacy, expeditions
- A light-hearted story with tons of humour and a fair amount of epicness
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Huge replayability factor: you won’t discover all the content in just one playthrough
- Craft new, powerful weapons
- Beautiful graphics with hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Orchestral soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory (Endless Legend, Endless Space, Furi)
- Professional English voice acting
- Samurai dwarves!
I’d really love to draw your attention to Polish Regalia, Final Fantasy Tactics with Persona-esque social links system and humourous storytelling like in the Disgaea series.
The game already looks remarkably polished, featuring tons of great looking art and an already very deep battle system.
The Vertical Slice
If you’re a fan of tactical RPGs, this is definitely something to put on your list.
Set in a fantasy interpretation of ancient India, Unrest is an adventure RPG focused on story and choices. Play as five ordinary people who are struggling to get by in the famine-stricken city-state of Bhimra.
Brave poverty, disease, treason, political and social upheaval. Face unique burdens and gripping dilemmas as you struggle to survive in each chapter...but choices made to help one character may well make life harder for another.
In Unrest, there are no heroes of legend, there is no mystical quest, and fate has not chosen you.
You're on your own.Key Features
- Diverse Characters: Play as a peasant girl faced with an arranged marriage, a priest troubled by his radical temple, a slum dweller with a dangerous past, an ambassador from a militant nation, and a mercenary captain far out of his depth - all as part of the same narrative.
- Reactive Storyline: Hard decisions made in one chapter have consequences in the next. A choice made as one character may well determine the fate of another.
- No Right Answers: There are no fail states in Unrest - if a character dies or fails in their objectives, that becomes part of the narrative. You can play in Iron Man mode to ensure there are no second chances, or save/load if you wish (not that we recommend it).
- Complex Conversations: Unrest's dialogues are organic, branching exchanges designed to offer an unparalleled level of control and involvement to the player. You'll always know exactly what you're saying and how you're saying it, and you'll be able to see how much the person likes, fears, or respects you as a result.
- Violence is Rarely the Answer: Combat in Unrest is rare and always avoidable. When faced with the possibility of death, it's up to you to decide how much you're willing to risk.
- Lush Art & Music: Unrest's hand-drawn sprites and environments call to mind a living canvas, while the classical Indian soundtrack perfectly echoes the narrative's emotional core.
- Mod Support: Create and share your own worlds and adventures.
- Rock Paper Shotgun
One of Time Magazine‘s games to watch for summer 2014
Pyrodactyl’s promises of deep interactivity and role playing freedom have, in fact, been fulfilled - The Cloud Monster
[Unrest] tells the kind of story that very few games are willing (or able) to tell... - New World Notes
…seems really cool. I’m so thrilled that [Unrest] even exists – Jesse CoxSpecial Edition Content
- The Unrest OST, a 12-track instrumental album inspired by Indian classical music. (Preview)
- A novella set in Bhimra, written by Rutskarn of Chocolate Hammer. (Preview)
- High-res digital posters, including a concept map of Bhimra
- Behind the scenes developer footage
- Concept art & Design documents
38. Sneaky Sneaky
Sneak through the shadows, dash to cover, pick your moment and strike! Unleash your inner thief in this strategic stealth adventure. After the heist of a lifetime, Sneaky, the lovable rogue is ambushed! Plot, shoot, stab, and loot your way across the land to reclaim Sneaky’s twice-stolen treasure.
Sneaky Sneaky offers a mix of stealth and tactical gameplay. Move through the world freely, but watch your step. Getting spotted or initiating combat will trigger turn-based encounters. There is no single solution to the challenges set before you. Experiment and develop your own play style.Key Features
- Level Up! - Gain XP and use it to upgrade your attributes.
- Items! - Find powerful items to help you get the upper hand.
- So many Monsters! - The residents of this world are numerous and dangerous. Each new enemy offers a fresh challenge.
39. Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages
Tactical digital board game in the world of Dark Ages!
- Six factions with unique generals and squads: the nimble nomads of the Horde, the well-armored and disciplined Imperial soldiers, the mad Normanna clad in furs, the League’s guilds wielding gunpowder, the proud knights of the Order, and the exotic cults of the Mesopotamia.
- Over 50 types of squads based on real historical troops. No armored bikinis or spiked pauldrons here!
- By surviving battles, your squads gain experience and develop their skills. Fresh recruits have nothing on a seasoned veteran.
- Generals are the linchpin of a squad, and their skills and abilities can drastically change the outcome of a battle. Each general has a unique personality generated at the beginning of each game. Each has their own appearance, character traits, and abilities. It's impossible to predict who will appear the next go ‘round: a brave but simple knight, a talented but greedy tactical genius, or a bloodthirsty barbarian who instills fear in friend and foe alike.
- A pantheon of chosen generals: put your greatest leaders here to re-use them from campaign to campaign, or hire legendary figures feared and revered throughout history, such as Joan of Arc and Genghis Khan.
- The numerous scenarios offer a huge variety of different challenges: win a civil war, fight off nomads, deal with pirates raiding the coast, save a kingdom ravaged by plague, or crush a peasant uprising.
- Battle formations: effective positioning of your troops is half the battle. Tactical tricks, feints, and ambushes are at your disposal. Win your battles through quality, not quantity.
- Terrain and weather: even the perfect army may lose in unfavorable conditions. It’s generally a good idea to lure enemy cavalry into a bog, under your arrows – but remember that rain and fog make your archers useless.
- Upgrade your soldiers’ weapons and armor at the royal forge.
Dark Ages is a turn-based strategy game set in the violent world of an alternate Middle Ages. Vikings against war elephants, musketeers against the Mongol cavalry, ancient phalanx legions against crusaders; the deadliest armies in history clashing in bloody war.
An army without leadership is merely a mob. In Dark Ages, troops follow the lead of their commanders: unique leaders with their own virtues, vices, talents, and weaknesses.
Take the throne of a small kingdom being torn apart by feuds and threatened by militant neighbors, and try to survive the Dark Ages.
Categories in common with Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages: Strategy
INSIDIA is a tactical game of swift and frantic duels. Assemble your team of four champions from a roster of steam knights, fierce punks, odd mutants and other survivors of a post apocalyptic fantasy world, then claim victory in the battlefield. Never let your guard down: simultaneous turns and a flexible combo system will always keep you plugged into the action!
When playing INSIDIA, it’s always your turn! Issue your orders in a handful of seconds, then watch your strategy unfold.
Blend your champions’ abilities to deliver devastating blows.
INSIDIA is not a simple deathmatch. Seize critical locations to control the battlefield and then lay waste to your opponent’s base.
Fight for glory in less than 15 minutes!
41. OK K.O.! Let’s Play Heroes
Based on the hit Cartoon Network show, this game stars pint-sized hero K.O. as he punches, slide-kicks, combos and power-moves his way through hordes of evil Boxmore robots on an epic quest to save Lakewood Plaza Turbo from the maniacal Lord Boxman. In this story-driven adventure game meets action-packed cartoon brawler, level up your stats to unlock powerful new fight moves, collect the cards of all your favorite Plaza characters and then call them into battle to unleash off-the-wall attacks across tons of crazy quests.
K.O. IS A-OK!
Go on crushing combo streaks and then literally pick up stats earned in battle to level up K.O. and unlock powerful new fight moves!
EXPLORE LAKEWOOD PLAZA TURBO!
Hang out with all your favorite Lakewood Plaza Turbo heroes, get into rollicking brawler battles with invading robots, and go on crazy quests for kooky characters!
COLLECT EVERY POW CARD!
Organize and obsess over your collection of Pow Cards. Once unlocked, each card contains a devastating hero-helping attack you can use in battle!
ORIGINAL STORY AND VO
Overseen by show creator Ian Jones-Quartey, OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes features a brand-new original story and voice acting from series regulars!
42. Captain Forever Remix
You built your spaceship out of Plasma Cannons, bulkheads, and a couple of Twin Thrusters. Just ahead there's a massive enemy vessel bristling with MegaBoom Missiles. You want those missiles. You need those missiles. You dart forward and maneuver deftly between the spinning RipSaw blades on the front of the enemy craft and blast away at the Command Core. BOOM! It explodes leaving behind a haul of weapons and thrusters. Those MegaBoom Missiles are free for the taking. You quickly attach them to the front of your own ship, making it much larger and more powerful...
Can you create the raddest spaceship? Captain Forever Remix is the spaceship builder roguelike. Voyage across the Solar System and blast apart randomly-generated enemies for spare parts.
You better build a pretty tough ship, because you're gonna need it. Your little brother turned into a bubblegum mutant and is being a total butthead. He froze the Sun, poked out Jupiter's eye, drank Neptune's oceans, and cracked Earth like an egg! Set off across a messed-up Solar System to put a stop to the big jerkface once and for all!
Captain Forever Remix is an officially-licensed re-imagining of the indie classic Captain Forever.Build your ship bit-by-bitProtect your Command Core with bulkheads, weapons, & boosters to customize your ship. Every piece you add affects movement, combat capabilities, and armor.Plunder enemies for new partsEvery enemy ship is randomly generated and presents a unique combat challenge. Go in guns blazing or pick them apart carefully so that the leftover Ship Bits can be grafted to your ship!Choose your toolsObliterate your enemies with ScatterBlasters and MegaBoom Rockets or shred them to pieces with the RipSaw. Make the fastest ship in the Solar System with Uniboosters and Twin Thrusters, protect it with Bubble Shields, Repair Bulkheads, and tons more!Captain Forever - RemixedExperience all-new gameplay that wasn't in the original cult-hit Captain Forever. Collect rare Power Bulkheads to access special abilities, unlock new starter kits, discover new Ship Bits, and avoid deadly traps laid by King Kevin!A new look, a new universeRemix features a completely new art style that draws inspiration from the 1990's heyday of amazing & weird cartoons. Tour a Solar System in disarray as you set out to put a stop to the insane shenanigans of your mutant little brother & get payback!
43. Avernum 3: Ruined World
The conclusion to our hit indie fantasy trilogy! Avernum 3: Ruined World is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure with many hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous world that evolves as time passes. Towns are destroyed. Refugees flee. Disasters happen.
Your people long to escape from their underworld prison, but the surface world is being destroyed. Fight plagues of bizarre monsters and win your freedom. Enjoy an intricate tactical battle system with multitudes of abilities, character traits, and unique magical artifacts.Avernum 3: Ruined World features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 60 hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous underworld and a huge surface continent.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
- Well over 100 towns and dungeons, which change as time passes. Cities crumble as the monster plagues advance.
- Fight to save the world. Or don’t! Do odd jobs. Be a bounty hunter or merchant. Buy a house.
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Over 100 side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
The story of Avernum 3 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required.
44. Loot Hunter
Enjoy your journey from poor sailor to the richest and the most honoured adventurer! Explore every corner of the dangerous seas with your ships fully loaded with canons. You can choose the way of an honest merchant and trade with farms, towns or forts. Or, you can fight for one of three nations and sink the enemy ships. Or, maybe you want to be a pirate and plunder everything you encounter? You can hoard gold, buy bigger ships and equip them with as many powerful items as you can find in towns and treasure chests all around the islands! Prepare well before you sail into a grand battle with the most dangerous of your enemies!
If you like sea, ships, adventures, pirates, the smell of gunpowder and green parrots, this a game is for you!
- Pick the ship you want and explore many of islands and locations
- Fulfil random generated quests for high replay value
- Upgrade your ship through set of RPG-like features
- Trade with cities, expand your treasure and land you own
- Advance in a career from a poor sailor to a rich and fearsome captain
- Enjoy a quick and satysfing match three battle system while sinking your most dangerous enemies
- Listen to an awesome orchestral music score
45. Pizza Titan Ultra
Pizza Titan Ultra is a fast paced 3rd-person action platformer focused on fighting and smashing through a futuristic city, in a giant mech, to deliver pizza. Experience arcadey action with speedy attacking and dodging, while attempting to control the massive weight of a 10 storey mobile pizzeria - just try not to make too much of a mess!
THIS GAME IS BEST PLAYED WITH A CONTROLLERFeatures:
- 32 crazy pizza delivery missions in 8 awesome handcrafted zones of the city
- Highly replayable challenges with randomized, escalating waves of enemies and delivery locations
- Saturday morning level entertainment with a campaign of VIP (Very Important Pizza) deliveries
- Laugh out loud funny dialogue as you pursue pizza and justice in Galactic City
- Ultra customizable mech with unlockable parts and whatever paint job you feel keeps you looking radical
- Choose from 4 ultra moves to meet the needs of your delivery mission
- Totally destructable cityscape, with different missions asking you to be safe, smash the place, or just leave it up to you
- Wear a giant cat head as you fight mouse-eared tanks to serve fast food
"This is a game that makes sense... That [theme] song alone is probably worth $15 dollars. Check it out."
"The concept is ridiculous and it took all of two minutes for me to fall in love with the arcade beat-em-up, pizza delivery game."
"10/10. Pizza Titan Ultra is perfectly balanced, looks great, runs well and is hilarious. I’d love it even it it wasn’t a giant robot with a built-in pizza shop that I could make look vaguely look like a Transformer."
"Very strong possibility of being my game of the year."
-David Janes | TheChillRoom
46. Strategic War in Europe
Strategic War in Europe takes you back in time to World War 2.
This game is about:
Waves of Infantry
World War 2
Land, Naval and Air battles
Following the 'easy to learn, hard to master' design principle, Strategic War in Europe combines accessibility with a plethora of strategic options. A compact, large-scale map and clear basic rules will not overwhelm you, yet the choices you will be presented with should satisfy all your tactical needs. From overthrowing governments and researching new technologies, to securing air supremacy and supplying your troops by water and railway, Strategic War in Europe is a strategist's dream.
Seven scenarios with up to 25 controllable countries, each with five scaling difficulty settings make for an incredible replayability. When pitching yourself against the AI is not enough, Strategic War in Europe offers hot-seat and PBEM for all your multiplayer needs. Match your wits in an epic East vs. West showdown or try to survive together as Poland and Norway.
Muster Your Panzer Corps!
Prepare Waves Of Infantry!
The War Begins Now!
- Take over one or more of 25 countries, ranging from Nazi Germany to Iraq
- Play through seven unique scenarios, including six historical from 1939 to 1944, and a fictional 1945 West vs. East campaign
- Command hundreds of historical units and leaders
- Declare wars, host elections and carry out coup d'etats
- Experience dozens of historical events with great repercussions on gameplay
- Enjoy tactical battles, with weather, supplies and terrain all being important factors
- Control the skies with air combat, recons, fighter interceptions, bombardment, and even nukes!
- Sail the seas using a naval system that includes convoys, raiders and sea battles
- Manage economy and research
- Fight against your friends in hot-seat and Play By E-Mail multiplayer modes
47. Folk Tale
Folk Tale is a fantasy village builder ARPG game in which you lead a ragtag band of peasants in growing a thriving market town, while dastardly minions plot your downfall! Recruit heroes and head out into the wilds to fight back against evil. Or, you know, to get sweet sweet loot. Either or.
Players are comparing elements of gameplay with Warcraft 3, The Settlers, Banished, The Guild 2, Majesty 2 and Black and White 2. Folk Tale is not a pure play role-playing game such as Pillars Of Eternity, and adopts more of a MOBA approach to hero abilities than a CRPG. Nor is it an RTS game (although some of the controls are similar).Features
For more information please visit the Development Roadmap on our website.
Build your own impressive settlement and economy
Defend your village with palisade, gatehouses and watchtowers *
Train a small army of Spearmen, Crossbowmen, City Watch and Cavalry
Manage villager needs and happiness
Meet, recruit, and level-up heroes and special abilities
Explore a rich and diverse world including dungeons and boss battles
Take direct control of your villagers and heroes similar to RTS games
Research new technologies unlocking crafting recipes and economic bonuses
Collect resources and loot corpses for new gear and ingredients to be used in crafting
Beautiful stylized graphics with voice-acted characters
Tongue-in-cheek humor for a refreshing blend of fantasy
Campaign and sandbox modes
Endless hours of fun with random events including crime, building fires *
Free-building - no fixed plots
Customizable difficulty settings to support players of all ability levels
Download new worlds via Steam Workshop
Create and share your own world using the integrated editor
* these features are currently available in the experimental buildUpdates
Folk Tale is in active development and is regularly updated, most frequently with patches to the easy to opt-in to experimental build. Please visit the news section to view the patch notes.
48. Wand Wars
Magical SportsThe game's epic stages, colourful characters and quirky powerups generate competitive gameplay that is incredibly fun to participate in and spectate.Game ModesLearn the game in Story Mode, compete for a high score in The Trials. Challenge your friends or the computer in Versus Mode.The SphereTry to control a powerful magical sphere that bounces around the arena, increasing in speed and size over time.Key Features
- Local multiplayer (up to 4 players).
- 2 singleplayer modes - story mode and the trials
- 5 play modes: Arcane Arena, Team Arena, Merlinball, Hexout, Team Hexout.
- Game changing arenas, powerups and spells
- Unlock content with XP
- Beautiful pixel art graphics with a modern twist.
- Original soundtrack full of magic and wub.
49. Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Dungeons the Eye of Draconus is a early 90’s arcade style, one to three player, comedy, retro brawler, with both local and online multiplayer support, complete with mounts; multiple attacks, and varied gameplay, all reminiscent of Battle Toads, Golden Axe and TMNT Arcade.
With a variety of enemies filling every stage, boredom is kept at bay as you and your friends battle through a bizarre fantasy world. A hilarious story, complete with cut scenes and fully voiced dialogue sequences.
Join Gleobryn the cleric, Rose the thief and Bolax the barbarian as they journey through ancient mountains, fight primitive Kobolds, raid an orkish fraternity and deal with all kinds of crazy characters in, "Dungeons the Eye of Draconus".
•1-3 player online / local co-op
•Hand Painted Backgrounds
•Fluid Sprite Animation
•Fire Breathing Chicken
•Configurable keyboard and 360 controller support
•Un-lockable Steam Achievements, Cards and Badges
50. Puzzle Pirates: Dark Seas
Brace yourself for swashbuckling puzzle action as you pillage your way to glory across the briny deep! Create and customize a pirate, collect booty, and join a player-run crew of cutthroats! Every activity in Puzzle Pirates is a uniquely fun puzzle: be it sailing, gunning, or hauling treasure, your own puzzling skill determines your success!key Features
- Co-operative Piracy: Sail the seas with your friends and pillage brigands and merchants aboard your very own pirate ship!
- A Plethora of Puzzles: Play more than 20 puzzles and mini-games, representing various piratey exploits, such as Swordfighting and Sailing!
- Sail to Adventure!: Explore a living world filled with thousands of other players! Hunt dangerous Sea Monsters and voyage to lost treasure-filled realms, such as the Haunted Seas!
- Intense PvP: Pick your side and fight Defiantly for honor, or lurk in the Shadows to infect and dominate the ocean.
- Booty!: Customize your pirate with a bounty of different clothing items and equipment!
- Player-Run Economy: Run your own shop and produce weapons, ships and other goods for sale. Band crews together under a mighty “Pirate Flag” and become governor of a pirate haven.
- Free to Play!: Puzzle Pirates is free to play, no subscription is required to enjoy everything the game has to offer!