100 Best Games Like Boo Bunny Plague of 2020 - Boo Bunny Plague Alternatives
Trying to find games like Boo Bunny Plague? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Boo Bunny Plague, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Boo Bunny Plague that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Boo Bunny Plague
List of Best Boo Bunny Plague Alternatives | Games Like Boo Bunny Plague
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Boo Bunny Plague in 2020. If there is something missing from the Boo Bunny Plague , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Dead Rising 2 is a zombie survival game with strong beat ‘em up elements. The series is known for placing ordinary people without special military skills in the center of the story. This time you take on the role of Chuck Greene, a former motocross rider, who needs to get medication Zombirex for his infected daughter. He takes part in a deadly competition that includes killing zombies for money. But zombies break free and make Greene search for Zombirex around the city full of monsters and help other survivors.
The plot consists of several missions you need to complete to finish the game. There are also optional quests you can get; however, the ending depends on the main story decisions only.
Dead Rising 2, while being focused on survival, gives you wide opportunities for crafting weapons by finding and combining special items. There are also boss fights with so-called psychopaths, people who went crazy because of the outbreak.
The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D takes the
Nintendo 64™ classic – one of the most critically acclaimed games ever
made – and returns it to the Nintendo 3DS system with the added depth
and realism of stunning, glasses free 3D visuals. In this game, Link™
sets off on a legendary journey through time to stop Ganondorf, the
Gerudo King of Thieves who is seeking the Triforce, a holy relic that
gives its holder ultimate power. The graphical upgrades and
three-dimensional depth breathe new life into the expansive world of
Hyrule. An improved and intuitive interface, coupled with the easier
navigation offered by playing in a world with 3D visuals, give players
better control as they solve puzzles, travel through time and explore
this immersive world. Whether you're a first-time player or a regular
visitor to Hyrule, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a
new adventure for everyone.
A Zelda classic now in glasses-free 3D. Amazing 3D visuals and
a complete graphical overhaul bring one of gaming's most beloved and
celebrated franchises to life, putting the awe-inspiring world in the
palm of your hand for you to explore whenever you like.
New controls using the Nintendo 3DS system's technologies. The
Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D retains the analog control of
the original with the Circle Pad on Nintendo 3DS, but greatly improves
ease of use with a touch-based inventory system.
Switching items has never been simpler or quicker. Players can
also use the first-person shooting (camera-controlled) feature
utilizing the gyro sensor.
Price effective March 11, 2016....
Street Fighter V is a fighting game, the fifth main installment in Capcom’s Street Fighter series.
The game takes place between the events of Street Fighter IV and Street Fighter III. The game features two story-oriented modes: Character Story and A Shadow Falls. In Character Story you can choose any character to go through a series of fights. It starts with a prologue and finishes with ending unique for each character. At launch only, Characters Story was available while A Shadow Falls, a full-fledged story mode that describes a battle between World Fighters and criminal syndicate Shandaloo was added later in July 2016.
Like its predecessors, Street Fighter is a 2D one-on-one fighting game. The initial characters roster included 16 characters four of which were newcomers to the series. Since the game release, many more characters were added with DLC making roster more than twice as big as it was on launch. The core gameplay shares many similarities with Street Fighter IV. However, it abandons Focus Mode and Ultra Combos introduce in that game. The main new mechanic in Street Fighter V is V-Skills system. V-Skill is special moves, unique for every character. Using these moves helps to fill V-Gauge which can be used to perform V-Reversals, special counter-attacks, or V-Trigger especially powerful abilities that require the full gauge....
The Wasteland's hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark... or die trying. With over 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills, and bring justice to the wasteland.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- Decision Making... with Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity, your choices ripple outwards, changing the game's events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland.
- Huge & Customizable: Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers' appearance. Over 150 weapons. No two players will have the same experience.
- Steam Features: Wasteland 2 supports Cloud Saving so you can sync your saves across multiple computers!
Director's Cut New Features:
- Complete Graphics Overhaul: Rebuilt in Unity 5, Wasteland 2's environments and characters have been updated to take advantage of the latest graphics technologies.
- Perks &: Quirks: Customize your squad even more! Perks & Quirks are special personality traits you can use to give your characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses... and drawbacks.
- Precision Strikes: Fire on your enemies and debilitate them with tactical attacks! Cripple a leg to slow an enemy down, fire on their gun to blast it to bits, or aim for the head to knock them senseless – or blow it clean off.
- Expanded Voice Over: Over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialog have been added for the game's characters and companions, bringing the Wasteland to life like never before.
Table Top Racing: World Tour is a racing simulator with the emphasis on its cartoon-ish style of toy cars. The genre is already well-established, and the game continues to use ordinary mechanics for entertainment and replayability.
The player can choose between different upgradeable cars, and compete in four different championships. Each map is a racing track in an utterly non-racing environment, such as a kitchen table, children’s playroom and so on. Different race types make the player consider his car of choice, as well as the upgrades, for the challengers are vicious and always tries to utilize every card in their sleeve against you.
The game also features a multiplayer mode, where up to 8 racers can compete with each other on various race tracks, for glory or fun. The soundtrack and the graphics style gives the game the look of a real racing simulator while keeping the setting of toy cars, which allows the players to immerse themselves in the high octane world of Table Top Racing.
Small freeware game Octodad has found a lot of popularity as a simple comedic demo of a game engine and the controls over the octopus, successfully trying to pretend to be a human. Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a direct and full-fledged sequel to the game, telling a story of a smart and resourceful octopus. We follow Octodad on his day to day activities, until the day when his past caught up to him, and now he has to save his family from the man that knows his secret identity. The cook by the name Fujimoto kidnaps the Family of Octodad, and now the player will have to find their way to save them.
The game control scheme is notorious among the fans because players have to control one of two sets of tentacles as arms and legs, switching between the two with a press of a button. All that, while trying to perform simple or complicated tasks, like finding things or picking up objects. The game is divided into several levels, each with a list of objectives.
Mario Kart 64 (マリオカート64, Mario Kāto Rokujūyon) is a kart racing video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64 video game console. It was the successor to Super Mario Kart for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and is the second game in the Mario Kart series. It was released first in Japan on December 14, 1996, and in North America and Europe in 1997. It was later released as a Virtual Console game for the Wii and Wii U in 2007 and 2016, respectively.
Changes from the original include the move to polygon-based true 3D computer graphics for track design, and the inclusion of four-player support. Players take control of characters from the Mario franchise, who race around a variety of tracks with items that can either harm opponents or aid the user. The move to three-dimensional graphics allowed for track features not possible with the original game's Mode 7 graphics, such as changes in elevation, bridges, walls, and pits. However, the characters and items remained 2D pre-rendered sprites....
Watch in horror and amusement as gangs of gummy miscreants fight to grab, push, pull, and force their enemies from suspended window cleaning scaffolds, neglected funfair attractions, and commercial haulage trucks.
Gasp with shock and delight at the spectacle of farcically pugnacious thugs punching, kicking, and throwing their foes into unspecified hazardous machinery, flaming incinerator pits, and the path of moving trains. ...
Jak is back in another action-packed adventure, but he's not the same. In Jak II, experiments with Dark Eco gone wrong leave Jak with an uncontrollable dark side, and after two years in prison, Jak seeks vengeance. Accompanied by your trusty friend Daxter, unleash the dark powers on multiple enemies and witness amazing transformations. Armed with powerful weapons, a high-tech jetboard, an impenetrable mech suit, and a number of vehicles at your disposal, you have no excuse for failure....
One of the most storied franchises in history soars to new heights. The
Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword shakes up the tried-and-true
adventure game formula and marks a turning point for the franchise. The
introduction of full motion controls to the series enabled by Wii
MotionPlus™ technology enhances player movements while offering the most
intuitive play control of any game in the series to date.
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword boasts the most realistic
sword combat of any game to date, turning every encounter into a
challenge of both brains and brawn. Wii MotionPlus technology
accurately translates the angle of every sword slice, effectively
putting Link's blade in the player's hand. Analyzing enemy attack and
defense tendencies and counteracting with precise swings of the sword
provide a satisfying experience that blends puzzle-solving with a new
and distinctly unique combat system.
Explore a massive, multilayered world that seamlessly blends soaring
exploration in a sea of clouds with intense ground-based adventuring
that blurs the line between the main world and traditional Zelda dungeons.
Link™ soars through the skies on the back of a noble bird and dives
beneath the clouds to the continent below in an epic quest that lays
the foundation for the events in the critically acclaimed The
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Prepare for intense puzzle-solving as only The Legend of Zelda games
can deliver. Exploration of the forests, volcanoes and deserts
requires players to think on their feet as they solve puzzles,
overcome obstacles and escape deadly traps. Once they find their way
to each dungeon, they are confronted by even more puzzles guarded by
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword redefines the traditional
Zelda framework and introduces an arsenal of items, upgrades and
rewards unlike any game in the franchise to date. The adventure guides
players into, out of and back to dungeons and areas they've already
completed. Along the way, Link gathers a massive inventory of peculiar
items and resources that can be used to upgrade many of his weapons
Every copy in the initial production of the game will come packaged
with a special music CD featuring orchestral arrangements of select
songs that will be performed at The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary
A Wii Remote Plus™ controller or Wii MotionPlus™ accessory is required
to play The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. There will also be
a limited edition bundle version of the game available, with a Gold
Wii Remote Plus™ controller included. LEARN
*Note that the gold controller will simply be gold in color and will not
contain any actual precious metals. Sorry.
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate edition includes PixelJunk Shooter and PixelJunk Shooter 2. Corresponding to the PixelJunk series, Ultimate covers the forth and the fifth parts of the franchise, consisting of 10 titles overall.
The refreshed version brings out the new mode of the same name: Ultimate, which changes design style of the game. The players can choose between Classic and Ultimate. It is also known that now progress can be transferred between the two parts of the original series and the lighting and fluid physics have been modified.
The title is a top-down twin-stick shooter with a focus on the exploring the planets' landscapes and fighting the other explorers. The goal of every level is to find and save trapped scientists out of pits and grooves in the rock. Among the instruments of achieving this goal one may find a wide variety of guns, used to fight enemies and destroy some rocks; as well as fluid controlling abilities of the ship — it can transfer water, magma, and ferrofluid. There is a total of 30 levels (15 in every game) divided into six stages each one of which ends with a boss fight.
The game yields the second part's multiplayer — any owner of the Ultimate edition may participate in The League Battle matches, which utilize the Capture-The-Flag mechanics and force all players to defend their territory.
How far will you go for family? Three years after the events of Yakuza 5, Kazuma Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima, returns in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life with the dream of living a quiet life. Upon his arrival, he discovers Haruka has been involved in an accident and has slipped into a coma, leaving her young son, Haruto, without care. To protect this child, Kiryu takes Haruto to the last place Haruka was spotted, Onomichi, Hiroshima. There, a new and merciless world of Yakuza awaits the unlikely pair. Who is Haruto’s father and why are the Tojo Clan and Yomei Alliance both after him? With some unlikely friends, Kiryu will have to navigate through the criminal underworld he left behind and fight for the answers to keep the family he loves safe.
Yakuza 6 features an emotional story that examines the strength of family relationships, and highlights an improved battle systems that seamlessly transitions between battles and between explorable areas.
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a competitive multiplayer FPS developed by Epic Games. It is the direct continuation of Unreal Tournament 2003.
There are no classes or specific loadouts in Unreal Tournament 2004. Players have to find weapons to fight with on the level. Several game types can be chosen for a match. Classic modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture The Flag are still present in the game. A number of new team-based modes were added to the game and became very popular. Modes like Jailbreak, Assault, and Onslaught were met with critical acclaim and praised by the game's audience.
Unreal Tournament 2004 also features the career mode. The main objective of the mode is to create a team and get to the Tournament finals. The players are free to choose from 18 pre-defined characters to form their team.
At the beginning of the game, you participate in the Liandri tournament. It is the 12th legal tournament in the corporation's history. After winning the first four matches, you get the attention of an investor, who offers you to hire several players. You are now a captain of a team. Each player has four parameters that define their stats: Accuracy, Aggression, Speed, and Tactics. You play four matches of Team Deathmatch, and after that, the tournament itself begins.
In the finals, you'll meet with one out of the three strongest teams that won previous tournaments....
Hordes of crazed out-of control bunnies have invaded, enslaving Rayman and forcing him to participate in 'gladiator' style trials. Help Rayman win his freedom back by entertaining and outwitting these fury foes. Use the most hilarious fighting moves imaginable. Run races on animals, fight in the arena, mesmerize the bunnies with your dance moves, throw cows, milk pigs or engage in plunger shooting madness! The possibilities for fun are endless.
Over 70+ Trials in Unique Stylized Worlds - Pass trials by entertaining the bunnies and unlock new worlds and many collectables such as costumes, music and items for Rayman's cell.
Loads of Hysterical Fighting Moves - Run races on animals, fight in the arena, dance or engage in toilet plunger- shooting action!
Party with friends - Experience frenzied competition with up to 4 players in frantic and quirky multiplayer trials.
Dress to Impress - Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop and use your funky dance moves to entertain the bunnies; keep them moving to your rhythm and collect additional disguises. Become more and more popular and unlock additional items.
Spirit Tracks have long protected the kingdom from evil. But when they
start disappearing mysteriously, Link and Zelda must travel together to
restore them and keep the dark forces at bay. Fight enemies and explore
the world as you travel by train and take control of a hulking suit of
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U.
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack ...
Introduces a new mission structure approach, where players are rewarded with a constant progression of items such as weapons, armor, and health.
Squad based gameplay allows players to demolish the competition by commandeering your allied bots through critical and strategic battles.
Enhanced online gameplay, featuring five modes of play and 12 levels. Modes include Conquest, Deathmatch, King of the Hill and more.
This item is being licensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation® devices associated with this Sony Entertainment Network Account. Please see software description for device compatibility. ©2005, 2013 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Ratchet: Deadlocked is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. Developed by Insomniac Games.
When the King of All Cosmos accidentally destroys all the stars in the sky, he orders you, his pint-sized princely son, to put the twinkle back in the heavens above. Join the King and Prince of Cosmos on their wacky adventure to restore the stars at home or on the go – now in full HD!...
- Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
- Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
- Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
- 15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
- A RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
- Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent gangs
- 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
- 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City
Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy is remastered PC version of an RPG shoot-em-up JRPG developed by Marvelous Entertainment.
The game features four main game modes with each one of them being completely different from the others in gameplay. The game also supports multiplayer.
In most modes, the player only has 30 seconds to complete their objective. When the time ends, so does the game. The time can be added in Hero mode by buying from the Time Goddess in the cities between the battles with monsters and world exploration. This mode resembles the traditional Japanese RPGs the most. The Princess mode is a side-scrolling shooter game, while the Evil Lord mode is an RTS in which the player summons monsters of three kinds in order to complete specific objectives. In Knight and Wizard mode, the players have to defend the Wizard and eliminate all the monsters.
Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy edition features
This edition is a remaster of the original PSP game for the PC. The Super Mega Neo Climax mode is featured in the game which adds improved graphics in order to better resemble the anime cartoon style rather than the classic 8-bit JRPG one.
This edition features every single mode featured in the base game apart from two stages that were cut due to unknown reasons....
In the Kung Fu Panda video game, players embark on an epic, action-packed adventure as they master the specialized Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, the unlikely hero, his teacher Shifu, and the legendary Kung Fu masters, the Furious Five: Monkey, Tigress, Viper, Mantis and Crane. Through 13 legendary levels from the movie and beyond, and spanning land, water and air, players must work their way to become the Dragon Warrior and defeat the ultimate enemy, Tai Lung, as they battle a variety of foes, overcome dangerous obstacles, navigate multi-tiered environments and solve challenging puzzles. Featuring a deep variety of gameplay, unique co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, collectibles, and a host of character upgrades, the Kung Fu Panda video game provides an experience gamers of all ages will enjoy.
Handheld Kung Fu Awesomeness – Maximizing the capabilities of the DS, gamers will unleash a combination of awesome kung fu attacks against various enemies both from the film and unique to the game with a multitude of organic touch screen gestures and motions. As players progress through the game, they will gain new moves and abilities from the Furious Five, among others, allowing them to master each new skill.
Bodacious Humor – Kung Fu Panda’s unique brand of humor, quick-witted dialogue and hilarious situations bring the game to life for players of all ages to enjoy.
Relive the Movie and Go Beyond with Exclusive Content – Experience favorite moments based on the film and discover never-before-seen, game-exclusive content co-created by DreamWorks Animation and Activision.
Platforming For All – Delivering a wide variety of gameplay styles, Kung Fu Panda on the Nintendo DS features numerous multi-tiered environments spanning air, water and land that will test player’s reflexes as they jump across chasms, avoid traps and leap between walls.
Touching is Good – In addition to the impressive touch screen combat controls, dynamic environments allow players to interact with a wide variety of objects using the touch-screen. Activate switches or pick up boulders by simply touching them with the stylus....
Sam & Max 102: Situation: Comedy is the adventure game by TellTale studios, and second episode of the first season Sam & Max Save the World series consisting of 7 episodes overall.
In every show's episode, the player controls Sam and navigates him through the 3D environment. As in many point-and-click adventures, the only interactions with the outside world include walking and examining objects to craft a new one and talking with non-playable characters.
The protagonist's gun also helps in solving some of the sophisticated riddles. There are many sections within the game, and one can travel through them using the navigator. In spite of the game features action scenes, it is impossible to die while playing — even if the player makes a lot of mistakes, the car collisions, for example, during the chases, would be cosmetic. There is a variation in dialogues — while presented with a options tree, one may choose the best suitable one. The choices affect subsequent playthrough.
Key features and plot
The game is set in a parodу universe where everything mimics pop-culture of a Western world. We play as Sam, who is a dog but walks and acts like a human. During the season, Sam and Max who looks much like a rabbit, solve the various riddles as a detective couple. The seconds part's story takes place a month after the first one and investigates the famous TV presenter holding her spectators as hostages....
Vasily Ivanovich Chapaev and his fellow aide Petka wake up to find themselves in a bad hangover and in a worse mood. They realize that someone has stolen the Red banner from the HQ. Our heroes are totally depressed with such a misfortune, just like every decent Red army fighters should be.
This unbearable offense leaves them no choice but to sneak into the enemy territory and to retrieve the precious banner.
Although it's not the end of the story yet! Somewhere on the moon, legions of alien invaders prepare to conquer Earth. But could such a little thing really give a scare to the Red Army heroes?
• Incredibly lush new high-res hand-painted graphics!
• The beginning of the epic and captivate adventures of beloved characters.
• Breathtaking story
• Enormous amount of puzzles to solve
• Hilarious gags ...
To increase your troopers’ chances of survival, use Command Points to give them better equipment, reinforce their team with a specialist like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support drops during missions. War might be hell but this is the funniest way to fight in one!Features
- The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
- Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
- Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
- Reinforce your squad with specialists like machinegunner, medic and delta force.
- Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
Live the adrenaline and the excitement of the 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Championship with MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS - THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME!
Race with the official riders from 250SX and 450SX on the official tracks, Daytona included, to experience one of the most spectacular and entertaining racing competition ever!
Discover the Track Editor feature for endless gameplay possibilities: select your stadium, create your own track and share it online with your friends.
Customize your rider and bike as you like, with countless possibilities, with more than 80 official brands and 300 items available, and challenge yourself in conquering the top of the leaderboard.
Race alone or against players from all over the world thought different offline and online game modes!
Feel the rush of adrenaline, enter the arena and be the King of Supercross!KEY FEATURE POINTS
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, like the legendary Daytona, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: create, customize and share online your own tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options for both riders and bikes.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience with an accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
Fallout 3: Point Lookout is an action-RPG game developed by Bethesda Game Studios. It was originally released in 2009. It was published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Fallout 3: Point Lookout is available on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Inon Zur scored the game.
From the dawn of creation, THE COUNCIL has maintained the Balance across existence. Carrying out their orders are THE HORSEMEN, Nephilim (powerful beings spawned from the unnatural union of angels and demons) who have pledged themselves to the Council and been granted immense power. However, this power came at a tragic cost: the Horsemen were ordered to use their newfound strength to wipe out the rest of their kind. What followed was a bloody battle on Eden where the Horsemen, obeying the will of the Council, annihilated the Nephilim.
Still reeling from the events on Eden, WAR and STRIFE have been given a new assignment -- LUCIFER, the enigmatic and deceptive demon king, has been plotting to upset the Balance by granting power to master demons throughout Hell. War and Strife must hunt down these masters, gather information, and ultimately fight their way through a tangled, demonic conspiracy that threatens to forever upset the Balance and unravel all of creation.
DARKSIDERS: GENESIS is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of DARKSIDERS before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman STRIFE.Features:Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
In a journey through distant and unknown galaxies, you will play as the members of the ZHEROS squad: Mike and Captain Dorian. Brave, strong as awkward and dim-witted the first one; agile, smart and ready for anything the second one. They are both intergalactic agents called to defend the universe from crime.
Your mission: defend the universe from the evil Dr. Vendetta and his twisted plan to mutate every living creature in his trusted minions.
In single player or in co-op mode, you can rely on your punches, using a rich selection of combos, and on powerful hi-tech weapons, but if that was not enough, a strong and destructive mech will come to the rescue in the most dangerous situations.
From bizarre characters and encounters to strange locations, find out what mystery awaits you at the end of your journey.
• Engaging combat which aim to bring back the old style beat’em up feeling
• Lots of spectacular combos and chain moves
• A bright and neat graphic style across two dangerous worlds
• Jump aboard your awesome mech! Rockets and lasers await you!
• Double the action in the local co-op mode
• Plenty of twisted robots and bio-mechanical creatures will try their best to stop you
• Develop your character to fit your play style, upgrading your muscle or your weapons ...
Deck13 (Venetica, Jack Keane) brings you an action-packed RPG, where you can play solo or co-op: Switch between the close-combat warrior and the crossbow wielding vampiress at any time while in singleplayer; or play co-op with a friend, joining your forces to defeat the onslaught of the evil hordes. Strike down your enemies using devastating close-combat and ranged attacks or whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities.Key Features:
- Action packed combat, close or ranged, paired with RPG elements
- Switch between two playable characters with vastly different skills on the fly
- Whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities
- Play single player or co-op with a friend, joining your forces
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
- Multiple choice dialogues will affect how the world perceives the player
- Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
- 160 available weapons and 40 different armour elements
From a distant corner of the galaxy, an evil alien race sets in motion a sinister plan to conquer the Earth. They unleash a powerful catalyst — Energy X — that imbues the planet's worst miscreants with super-powers to bring the planet to its knees. Now Earth's only hope lies with a new breed of heroes... The Freedom Force!
Command a squad of comic book heroes in the defense of Patriot City. Choose from over a dozen heroes or create your own comic champions. Fight for freedom in over 20 action-packed missions. Restore order in a completely interactive 3D world. Take your heroes online and join the fight in multiplayer mode.
GAME-PLAY ALERT: You must have an Xbox 360 hard drive in order to play this title. Support for content downloads for this game will be discontinued on April 15, 2010. This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. Only by mastering the greatest fighting styles and defeating the most powerful enemies will you earn your place as a master of Martial Arts in the world of Jade Empire. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts....
The role that you control is the white dragon’s daughter who will resist the evil dragon and protect the Dragon Kingdom’s national treasure “Dragon Tears” according to the dragon’s witch’s instructions. At the beginning, the small white dragon’s power is not strong. But with constant fighting and collecting a lot of Dragon’s Souls, her bullets, attacking methods and special skills will be improved.
Please use your power to expel the evil dragon lurking around the Dragon Kingdom and maintain the peace and tranquility of the Dragon Kingdom. ...
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem. ...
Continue the epic journey from the first Tales of Xillia game in the worlds of Rieze Maxia and Elympios! Shape the course of events through the choices you make as Ludger while exploring beautiful landscapes, lively towns, and challenging dungeons. Customize character appearances and more to truly own the experience!...
It’s baaaaaaaaack… EA SPORTS NBA JAM revives the classic franchise with vintage NBA JAM gameplay, and all-new features that deliver a fresh new take on the game. Featuring the sights and sounds that fans of the franchise will instantly recognize, EA SPORTS NBA JAM mixes the old school with the new, to deliver a one-of-a-kind sports presentation on the Wii.
Shoves, spins and of course, backboard smashing dunks take centre stage with classic two vs. two gameplay that lies at the core of NBA JAM. - Choose from all new motion controls, flip the controller on its side, or plug in the Classic Controller or Classic Controller Pro and jump in using classic controls and play with a roster of current NBA players, NBA legends and a few special appearances on the hardwood.
With a distinct art style, NBA JAM brings photo realism to the Wii. Unmatched player likeness and reactions exaggerate the outrageous moves that make up the core JAM experience, elevating the already intense gameplay to new heights.
With modes aplenty, classic JAM gameplay, and loads of characters and unlockables, you’ll see why the revival of NBA JAM is a slam dunk.
• Classic NBA JAM Gameplay – Fast paced two on two action is what lies
at the core of the NBA JAM experience. Take on a defender one on one,
and pull a last minute spin as he goes to shove you. Throw an alley-oop
to your teammate as he comes down with an on fire, backboard smashing
• Multiple Control Schemes—Whether you prefer to shoot using the Wii’s motion controls, or by pressing a button, NBA JAM gives gamers the chance option when it comes to control schemes. -Choose from motion controls, classic controls or plug in the Classic Controller or Classic Controller Pro, and dominate the hardwood on your terms
• Two Campaign modes—–Want to experience some nostalgia? - Then pop into Classic campaign mode to get exactly what you remember from NBA Jam. Looking for something a little bit different? Jump into the Remix Tour and experience an all-new twist on Jam – choose your own path to glory as you participate in game modes that you might not expect and face off against some of the biggest legends in the sport.
• Game Modes Aplenty—–Step beyond the traditional with additional game modes. From Backboard Smash to Domination and from 21 to Elimination, NBA Jam offers loads of gameplay depth to keep your experience engaging and fresh.
• Player Likeness—Witness as the past and future collide in the visuals of NBA Jam. A distinct art style that screams Jam from the moment you boot up the game is mashed with the most realistic player likeness ever seen on the Wii (or perhaps on any console), creating a presentation that is unlike anything you’ve seen but yet is strangely familiar
• Unlock this or Unlock that – Complete Jam Challenges to unlock game modes to characters, to secret teams and Special Courts, NBA Jam will feature a whole lot of content for you to unlock as you progress thru the game..
• Boss Battles—They are some of the greatest players to have ever played the game of basketball. They are legends that will not go down easy. They are standing in your way and you need to get by them. Jump into a unique take on the Jam franchise with boss battles. The best players doing what they do best. They will frustrate you with their skills, but you have to beat the best to be the best.
• All 30 NBA Teams and more…The top three players, as chosen by the fans, from every NBA team in the are featured in NBA Jam, but that’s not all. Over 100 unlockable teams, characters, privileges, and mascots will also be playable.
• Tim Kitzrow – The original voice that captured the attention of a nation is back voicing all the classic lines you remember from the original NBA JAM, as well as a host of new ones, including some created by fans
• Multiplayer Goodness – Go at it alone or jump into the multiple multiplayer options available in NBA JAM. With two on two co-op play throughout the campaign mode, as well as two on two head-to-head competition, there are lots of ways to share the NBA JAM love.
The Thunder Wolves have already made it through countless battles. They are equipped to destroy their enemies—destruction is part of their business. Put yourself in the pilot’s seat of a combat helicopter and become a member of the most experienced and dangerous helicopter team in the world!
Support the Thunder Wolves in their global battle against terrorism. Take part in varied operations and do whatever it takes to thwart the diabolical plans of your enemies! Defeat them once and for all, and save the world!Key Features
- Experience furious helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline (and lead) pumped arcade shooter!
- Make use of 9 different helicopters, as well as a large arsenal of different weapons, and let your appetite for destruction have free reign!
- Master 13 action-packed missions in 4 different regions of the world!
- Vanquish masses of enemies, fulfill varied mission objectives, and fight your way through to spectacular boss battles!
- Fly together with a friend as pilot and gunner in local co-op mode!
Play as The Detective in this thrilling mystery of THE HAUNTED ISLAND! Meet a kooky cast of characters, with clues and quests to help you on your way.
A small sloth has been haunted for weeks by a mysterious ghost that nobody can seem to track down. There's a mystery afoot, and the only one who can solve it is the renowned investigator known simply as The Detective. Finding clues and questioning suspects is just part of the job for such an experienced frog, but this case is a tough fly to catch.
This is a 3D mystery exploration game!cool features a frog
lots of new friends to meet
amazing and nice original soundtrack
a great time to be had
Find out how they had to fail their country to save the world
Inspired by Contra, Metal Slug, Castle Crashers and all of those good old coop games
+Level up. Unlock new characters. Earn points. Purchase Weapons. Show off what you have
+Enter the Arena. Test your skill against challenging Fights
+Customize spawns for your own Arena
+Be a lone Hero or team up with friends and start having fun blasting ...
Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge is the Aladdin franchise platform game which was developed for the PlayStation and PC by Argonaut Games and distributed by Disney Interactive in 2001. In the game, Aladdin, Abu, and Princess Jasmine fight against the evil Jafar's sister Nasira who wants to bring him back to life. Nasira's Revenge received generally average or mediocre reviews....
Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse is an action-shooter game developed by 2 Dawn Games. It came out on 19-08-2013. It was published by Reverb Publishing. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
You can play Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse on PC.
✔ Split Screen multi-player competition
✔ Five daily and five nightly tracks set in the different parts of Animalville
✔ Ten kart models based on the popular cars from behind the "iron curtain"
✔ Five game modes for diverse experience
✔ Four levels of difficulty
✔ Thirty hats to change your appearance
✔ Collectable power-ups and attacks during the race
✔ Tuning to improve kart appearance
✔ Vehicles such as a unique Syrena Sport or… a Tractor
✔ Hours of entertainment included
✔ Over a dozen of achievements
SINGLE RACE: You just want to have a quickie? Choose a track, kart and a character, to instantly start the racing joy.
TIME ATTACK: In mood for a bigger challenge? Race against time or yourself in this classic mode.
COLLECTOR'S SLALOM: It's the best place to learn the tracks. The stars are placed on the optimum path so you can learn the curves and shortcuts. Finish the race before the time ends and collect as many stars lying on your way as you can.
RACING SEASON: Take part in a rally season. Compete on yet unlocked tracks and win a place on the podium to advance to higher and more difficult league.
FLOPPY CUP: Fight for a cup in a playoff 1 – on – 1 races. Defeat all your opponents to advance. ...
Deck out your kart and character before jumping into one of many different game modes. Outrageous kinematic gameplay and weapons make every round a blast. The potential for tiny vehicular mayhem has never been so humongous! Boost, flip, spin, and slide your way to victory!
- Up to 8 players.
- Customizable karts and characters.
- Multiple game modes to compete in, including Race, Tag, Goal, and Target modes.
- Over 15 maps to compete in.
- Non-stop physics driven action.
- Ridiculous weapons and power-ups, including tornadoes, repulsor shields, and love-seeking L.U.V. bots.
Download .detuned™ today for an artistic music experience!
-Artistic Experiences: An abstract and surreal interactive experience to players of all levels and interests
-Personalized Music: Manipulate and tweak music tracks on the XMB™ to accompany your artistic creations
-Power of the PS3™ system: Stunning and crisp HD environment that brings your artistic visions to life in real-time
Use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
Spelunker World is a free-to-play side-scrolling action game.
Play as underground explorer 'Spelunker' and venture into the mysterious dungeons!
But, the caves are filled with danger, and letting your guard down for just a bit can cost you your life.
Online multiplayer mode allows for up to 6 people to work together to clear the dungeon. Even if you mess us, your friends can help you! More points are rewarded when there are more people in your group! The new pet that will be added will give your explorer the advantage with its special abilities! Customize your characters with gear that can only be obtained in certain dungeons! Plus new characters may join!? What awaits at the deepest parts of the caves?
Online features may be terminated at any time.
*Online multiplayer requires a PlayStation®Plus membership.
Network Players 2-6
Online Play (Required)
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
All Walls Must Fall features a killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, and features original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music:
- Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS, Bleed 2)
- Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach)
- Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu)
- The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records)
- Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin)
- muuutsch (inbetweengames)
It isn't long after Sonny Bonds is promoted to the homicide department that Jessie Bains escapes from prison seeking revenge on everyone who put him behind bars. Bonds must protect not only his own life, but his girlfriend Marie from THE VENGEANCE OF BAINS.
With vicious cult killings, a raving madman, and a new drug regime threatening Lytton, Bonds is faced with his greatest fear: his wife Marie is stabbed and lays in a coma. Will Bonds be able to keep his cool and solve the brutal mysteries of THE KINDRED?
The action moves to Los Angeles, where Detective John Carey must find the link between the murder of his partner and a string of mutilation murders. It's OPEN SEASON when a serial killer is one step ahead of the investigation. ...
Play as the Guardians as they fight their way through the Steampunk city in the clouds, collecting items and defeating the allies of the ever-chasing destroyer- Jack the Ripper. You must stop him!
The game features:
- Free-Roaming: Unlike most running games you can actually stop, and run left!, allowing you to explore the environment a bit more. Not recommended on the hard mode!
- Racing against a chaser: To keep you moving along and fighting tooth and nail, The Ripper chases with his giant cloud of thunder. The higher the difficulty- the faster he moves. Be wary though, as Ripper can shoot electric bolts!
- Using mechanics: To keep you in the sky and alive and well, you must avoid gas leaks, control crane platforms, put out fires, and more!
- Multi-characters: There are three characters with their own uniquely designed levels across various locations. Brella, Cutlass, and Firearm- members of the Guardians. The leader of the Guardians, a small flying robot called Zeal, also follows the characters on their missions. Each character has their own back-story, personality, and platforming ability (such as Brella using her umbrella to glide)!
- Shields-up!: Utilise the player shield by collecting the fireflies for their dust around the city. Using the shield protects you from Ripper attacks, enemy blows, fires, gas leeks, and anything else that might damage you!
- Tactical fast combat: Each character has a very unique fighting style. You can test them out in the arena/tutorial area, and really be tested in the city.
- Multiple replayable levels: Platform your way across many levels including ‘The Factory’, and ‘Daylight Victoria’. Each level features 3 different difficulty star ratings and a timer system! Simply survive to the portal at the end!
- Indoor running: Forget traditional rooftop running! Run indoors too! Some floating buildings can be entered! Jump in through windows or tunnels or use and find the secrets within!
- Steam bonuses: Steam users will also collect trading cards.
- Extra levels: The game also features an arena with character selection, and a combat and platforming tutorial. I also look to addship flying levels!
- Upgrade! Conquor! Earn skillpoints through take-downs and collectables and upgrade your characters, speed, jump, attack and health! There is lots your can do.
Guide poor Willy through this evil madness in single player and 2 player local COOP and Competitive modes. Every kid wants to go to circus but no kid wants to die in one.Feature List
- 3 Arenas
- 4 Game Modes
- Campaign mode featuring 30 challenges
- Arcade mode featuring over a dozen of unlockable power-ups
- COOP and VS local multiplayer
- Online leaderboards
- Dark comical dialogue and cutscenes
Help our heroine through a variety of enchanting environments brimming with magic and wonder, as she seeks to rewrite the past, change the present, and unlock the ultimate mystery. Geeta Games presents an animated point-and-click adventure for all ages:
Lilly Looking Through. ...
Boo Bunny Plague game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Boo Bunny Plague
Join Bunny and his pals Gunny, Faye, and Ganny on an epic quest to earn enough money to buy himself an Auto-repair unit!
Bunny is a robotic children's toy who was given artificial life by a computer virus. After meeting his BFF, a military prototype robot named Gunny, he quickly discovers that being a toy means he's not quite as tough as his deranged mind has lead him to believe, and he certainly doesn't have a military grade auto-repair like Gunny does. Thus begins his quest to earn enough money to buy himself an auto-repair! Along the way the gang uncovers a plot of treachery and Deicide. With their demonic waitress friend Faye and taxi driving god Ganny in tow, they follow the trail that will lead them on a musical adventure of epic proportions and change their entire universe!
Boo Bunny Plague is an action/adventure game featuring a story with wacky musical cinematic scenes. The all original soundtrack has everything from punk rock to opera and feature musicians from Houston Texas.