The best games like Bloons TD 6 are:
- arrow_rightCrusader Kings II
- arrow_rightPlants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
- arrow_rightPlanetary Annihilation
- arrow_rightKnights and Merchants
- arrow_rightSparkle 2
100 Best Games Like Bloons TD 6:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (10)
- PlayStation 4 (9)
- iOS (56)
- Android (43)
- macOS (54)
- Linux (28)
- Nintendo Switch (13)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- PlayStation 3 (7)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (4)
1. Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II is a global RTS which takes place in the Middle Ages of Europe. The players will govern a house of nobility of that time, and ensure that its heritage will last for centuries. The second installment of the series fills the gap in the developer’s continuum of global strategies, allowing for lengthy grand campaigns and world conquests.
The main points of interest in the game are your noble house, holdings, and vassals. Players can engage in diplomacy between neighboring households, sign treaties and create a bloodline between two families, forge documents and declare wars. However, the primary competitive objective would not be conquering the world, but instead, winning the prestigious ranks and ensuring that your family will prosper.
Gameplay-wise, the mechanics revolve around interactions with your neighbors and your court. Buildings built, armies trained, but most importantly, your character should be built, too. Education, marriage, religion - everything will affect your lord-protege, and players often come up with different guides on how to achieve success without regards to the luck and skill of the player.
2. Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
This is a casual tower defense game from the PopCap Games studio. The main characters are homeowners who, with the help of plants, protect their garden from the invasion of zombies. The game was ported to all kinds of consoles, including mobile platforms.
In Plants vs. Zombies player places on the playing field of tower-plants, which automatically bombard attacking zombies. The main goal is not to let the undead get to the house. The towers are distinguished by their effectiveness against a certain type of enemies and the attack modes.
The game has several modes: in addition to the usual singleplayer campaign, Adventure Mode is available where a player can earn currency for in-game upgrades. The battle layout also changes throughout the game: it starts on a simple backyard and advances into more complicated night levels and etc.
The game has a lot of references to the works of popular culture: for example, inscriptions on tombstones are taken from Monty Python's "Dead Parrot sketch".
Categories in common with Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition: Strategy
Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield. You will start as a humble warrior's son whose village was cruelly raided and will end as talented commander of your army.
The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army - archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 50 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
4. Planetary Annihilation
Set in the distant future, this science fiction strategy was inspired by Total Annihilation (1997) and is designed by one of the original game's engine creators, Jon Mavor. Planetary Annihilation gameplay is largely similar to classic RTS series like Starcraft or Command & Conquer, yet not without its own unique features. This game is focused on interplanetary wars on a larger scale and allows its players to conquer the whole worlds or even destroy them using nukes and Death Star-like devices. The maps are randomly generated, and each map constitutes a whole planet in 3D projection (albeit scaled down). Each player starts with a Commander unit that is used to create necessary buildings. Commanders represent the player and, like in chess, loss of your Commander means losing the game.
The definitive feature of the game is that battles are not contained to certain planets, but are fought across the whole planetary systems using missiles and "planet thrusters"; and there are many such systems in the galaxy. The scale of the setting can make it difficult to keep track of one's operations across different systems at the later stages of the game.
Categories in common with Planetary Annihilation: Strategy
5. Knights and Merchants
- More than a dozen different types of characters
- Over 10 different troop types, including archers, scouts, knights, bowman and barbarians
- Multiplayer battles with up to 6 players in LAN or through the Internet
- New Musical Score
Gigantic is a MOBA game with a unique twist. Each team in Gigantic has an enormous Guardian, who is the core of the gameplay.
The players fight each other in the teams of five "heroes." The game has a roster of over 20 unique and named heroes. They belong to 10 classes with different abilities, such as melee-oriented Bruiser, a creature-conjuring Summoner, a Healer, or a Tank. The players can upgrade their characters right in the middle of a match. They can also obtain cosmetic improvements through in-game currency or microtransactions.
Each team has a Guardian, a huge powerful monster who accompanies the players. The Guardian is AI-controlled and only enters the fight upon seeing the enemy. However, Guardian's attacks are the most powerful. The goal of each match is to eliminate the enemy Guardian while protecting your own Guardian. Killing the enemy players doesn't count for victory score.
Each match has several milestones. When a team manages to injure the enemy Guardian to a certain point, the two Guardians will fight each other in an even called The Clash. Dusing Clashes, the Guardians will destroy and reshape much of the game's map. It significantly influences the gameplay and also adds to the sense of the Guardians' enormous size and power.
Since August 2018, the servers of Gigantic are no longer available.
Wakfu is a turn-based MMORPG developed by Ankama games. This is an indirect sequel to 2004 game Dofus.
The game takes places in the same universe as Dofus but in 1000 years after the events of the previous game. The player must defeat an ogre named “Ogrest” which presumably made the world flood.
The game follows a player-created avatar, which can choose one of eighteen classes available in the game. Each one has several unique abilities not available to other classes. Unlike other MMO RPGs, the player gets all of the classes’ abilities from the start and can only strengthen them as they progress. After completing early sections of the game, the player can also join one of many in-game nations. The nations control parts of the world and are ruled by the real-player governor. The governor can appoint up to seven other players to run his administration. Each nation has its laws that can be changed by the governor. Players that break the law become outlaws and can be killed by other players without any penalty.
Like in other MMORPG, character progression depends on the experience they get. To get new levels, players can complete the quest, fight mobs and explore the dungeons. The combat in Wakfu is turn-based and incorporates some elements of tactical role-playing games.
8. Sparkle 2
A long time ago five enchanted keys were created. The keys were scattered around the lands, and they still remain undiscovered. Many have come to find them, and so far all have failed. Will you find the keys and unlock the secrets, or will you join the endless ranks of souls forever trapped within these lands?
Sparkle 2 is the long-awaited sequel to the award-winning hit game Sparkle enjoyed by millions of players since 2007. Sparkle 2 is an independent sequel and a spiritual successor to the first installment suitable for both new and existing fans of the series.Features
- Experience premium action puzzle gaming
- Admire state of the art special effects
- Explore four game modes: Story, Survival, Challenge, and Cataclysm
- Discover over 90 unique levels throughout the story
- Supercharge your Slinger with over 200 combinations of 16 different Enchantments
- Find exciting locations and delve deep into the mystery
- Immerse yourself in a story narrated with professional voice overs
- Enjoy the soundtrack by the award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
9. Kingdom Rush Origins
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush Origins!
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.Key Features
- Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
- Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
- Discover new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
- Take up arms against new enemies enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
- Master and upgrade legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
- Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
- Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
- Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
- Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
10. Mushroom Wars
PLEASE WELCOME FREE MULTPLAYER UPDATE!
You are to become a General of the Mushroom Army. As a fearless commander and skillful strategist, your role is to battle opposing tribes, capture and hold settlements, defensive towers, and armories, to increase the size of your Mushroom forces and conquer the battlefield!
Mushroom Wars, originally released for PlayStation 3, was named one of PSN’s top 25 games and became critically acclaimed all around the world. The intuitive controls merge seamlessly with its challenging gameplay, providing a unique introduction to the real-time strategy genre. While easy to pick-up for beginners, Mushroom Wars features enough gameplay depth and strategy to inspire the most experienced players.
This friendly-looking RTS can scratch your strategy itch!
Complete a fascinating Campaign, jump into Skirmish mode to play single battles against up to three computer-controlled opponents, or challenge other players in Multiplayer battles!
- Varying multiplayer modes: king of the hill, domination, capture
- Up to four players and 4000 units in a battle simultaneously
- Maximum action in five-minute matches
- Strategic resource management: Mushroom hordes perform both as fighting units and an important consumable resource for upgrades.
- Skill-based gameplay with fair competition
11. Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
Avoid the spawning enemies, and shoot them down for points. You can also fire smart bombs, which destroy all bad guys on the screen. Save these up for when the going gets really tough!
The more bad guys you kill, the higher your score multiplier goes (2x, 4x, etc.). The higher your multiplier, the more you can score. But don't die, as you lose your multiplier and have to build it up again from scratch!
Addictive "just one more go" gameplay, with mesmerizing graphics.
Pixel perfect recreation of the Xbox Live Arcade game.
Support for keyboard, mouse, and dual-stick gamepad play.
Categories in common with Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved: Casual
12. Bloons TD 5
Five-star tower defense with unrivaled depth and replayability.
The Bloons are back in full HD glory and this time they mean business! Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.
Featuring an all New Tower and Special Agent, glorious HD graphics, original Tracks and Special Missions, a whole new tier of Specialty Building upgrades, and a never-before-seen Monkey Lab to upgrade your towers, Bloons TD 5 delivers hours of fun and challenging play to fans and new players alike.
“Nations need to brace themselves for a complete loss of productivity”
- Jayisgames, 4.7/5.0
More Awesomer New Features:
- Cool new towers – Heli Pilot, Bloonchipper, Engineer
- Exclusive new Special Agent – Radadactyl
- All new Monkey Lab – researches unique abilities and tower upgrades
- Specialty Building Tier 4 Upgrades
- Exclusive tracks
Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay:
- 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 10 Special Agents
- 40+ Tracks (plus their Reverse versions!)
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- New Bloon enemies - tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
- 50+ Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Support
- 3 different game modes
- Freeplay mode after mastering a track
- 3 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
And that's just the beginning - heaps of planned updates will keep Bloons TD 5 HD fresh, fun, and challenging for many months to come. Now it's time to pop some Bloons!
Remember to save to the Steam Cloud after each victory to save your progress.
13. Shop Heroes
Become the ultimate shopkeeper by managing the best fantasy item shop across the Kingdom of Aragonia!
Hire and train unique workers, craft hundreds of legendary items, gear up your heroes for battle, trade with your friends and work together to reach the top!
The #1 spot in the rankings is always contested! Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate shop tycoon?~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~CUSTOMIZE your dream item shop and shopkeeper avatar
MANAGE skilled workers to help you build a prosperous shop empire
CRAFT hundreds of original items to sell to visiting heroes
COLLECT dozens of rare blueprints and master them all
FUSE ordinary items together to construct extraordinary equipment
RECRUIT powerful heroes to wage war within the Arena
UNLOCK strategic hero powers to conquer challenging quests
EQUIP your heroes with epic gear and prepare them for battle
RAID treacherous dungeons with your city to earn exclusive loot
TRADE legendary items and resources with your friends
TEAM up and invest with others to build the ultimate metropolis
ENJOY regular events and updates with new content and improvements~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Experiencing any problems? Got some suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at https://cloudcade.helpshift.com for immediate assistance.
A persistent network connection is required to play.
PLEASE NOTE! Shop Heroes supports cross platform gameplay on Steam, iOS, Android and Facebook. Please contact support to sync your Steam progression with any other desired platform(s).
Use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at http://cloudcade.com/tos/
Like Us: http://facebook.com/shopheroes
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/shopheroesgame
A Sudoku-like gameplay is taken to a whole new level! ! Immerse yourself in the beautiful world of Hexologic. Solve challenging, yet rewarding puzzles, listen to relaxing music, dive deep into the game’s atmosphere and fall in love in with Sudoku again!Hexologic is very easy to learn and in the same time a highly addictive language-independent logic puzzle game. Based on hexagonal grids, the game reinvents sudoku rules and brings it to a whole new level. Combining the dots inside the hexes in three possible directions, so that their sum matches the one given at the edge, will be a rewarding experience for both puzzle games’ veterans and newcomers. A simple gameplay mechanics adorned with a beautiful graphic design, relaxing music and challenging yet not unbeatable puzzles, will guarantee long hours of fun for gamers of all ages.IN HEXOLOGIC YOU’LL FIND:
- Relaxation, putting your mind at ease in the immersive atmosphere
- 4 completely different game worlds, each with unique gameplay mechanics
- 60 levels designed down to the smallest details
- Well-balanced puzzles
- An atmospheric soundtrack accentuating the game’s ambience
15. New Yankee 6: In Pharaoh's Court
Travel back in time to the land of the pharaohs to stop an imposter from seizing the throne!
When John and Mary step through the Mirror Between the Worlds to tour ancient Egypt, they find themselves wrapped up in their most astonishing adventure yet! As they help a hapless ruler try to regain his throne from a phony pharaoh, they'll come face to face with mummies, scorpions and the dark magic of a land long ago buried under the sands of time.
As their tour guide through this amazing world, you'll control their actions as they race against the clock to remove daunting obstacles, gather vital resources and overcome dangerous traps! Before the ultimate showdown arrives, you'll command them to build pyramids, the Sphinx and more, using your best strategies to complete each level as quickly as possible.
Before the adventure is over, you'll soar above the dunes on the wings of a dragon to collect scarabs, solve matching puzzles to unearth hidden treasure and earn dozens of achievements. It's all in a day's work for Sir John and Lady Mary – the Yankees who travel through time to save the world!
• Adventurous, fun-filled story!
• Colorful worlds and amusing characters!
• Simple but challenging gameplay!
• Mini-games, hidden puzzle pieces and more!
• An untimed mode for kids and casual players!
16. Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition
An old nemesis returns but only as a forbearer of something even more malevolent in the epic Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition! The power to command powerful weather systems are still yours as you set off on a journey to rescue a princess from captivity, rebuild a ravaged land, and stop a relentless force from destroying the magical Kingdom of Lorraine!
As you progress, you'll help the natives by gathering resources, rebuilding their villages, and completing quests, using sunlight, rain, wind, and thunder to replenish crops, eliminate ghosts and bandits, and remove obstacles. You can complete these tasks however you choose: you can either work quickly to reap the best rewards, or take your time and enjoy the colorful graphics, captivating music, and addictive gameplay.
This special Collector's Edition of Weather Lord: Following the Princess comes with a king's ransom in awesome extras, including a thrilling bonus chapter with all-new levels, a step-by-step strategy guide, desktop wallpapers, and the ability to kick back and listen to the game's remarkable, movie-quality soundtrack.
The power of the elements is in your hands! Use them to reclaim the kingdom!
17. Big Brain Wolf
Big Brain Wolf is a hilarious point and click adventure game for puzzle lovers. The player takes upon the role of an asthmatic vegetarian wolf studying to become a genie. In the course of his adventures the player will encounter a large cast of famous funny characters and solve sixty different puzzles. Six neuroscientist designed highly replayable brain training exercises will earn the player precious hints to help solve the more difficult puzzles.
- 60 Different challenging puzzles and enigmas to solve
- 20 Puzzle filled scenes spanning a 5 chapters captivating story
- A funny new take on universal characters that will appeal to all
- 6 brain training exercises designed and approved by the neuroscientists of Brain Center International
- 10 Original STEAM achievements
- Great original soundtrack by a jazz quartet
Parkitect is a business simulation game where you must build a successful theme park.
Build the theme park of your dreams, and keep it running! Meticulously design that newest roller coaster, place the rides where you want them to be, and construct scenic structures and objects to make the park beautiful. Let your creativity shine, and when you're finished share it with the world!Features
- Tools to build the theme park of your dreams
- A robust, piece-based roller coaster designer to let you build the greatest roller coaster you can think of
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them take the train to that new section of the park, or read their map to find a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to keep your park stocked
- Maintain the illusion by hiding utility structures and the inner workings of the park from guests
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
19. Brawl of Ages
Brawl of Ages is a free to play, multiplayer Collectible Card Arena game that draws elements from the most fun, exciting and competitive gameplay aspects of several different genres, including CCGs, MOBAs, RTS & Tower Defense.
- Fast-paced 1v1 arena battles.
- Matchmaking & Ladder rankings.
- Full Featured Brawl Clubs (clans): Text & Voice Chat, Friendly Challenge with up to 50 Club members. Compete in the Club v Club Ladder and earn extra free content together.
- Built-in VoIP and text chat in Smash Parties where you & your friends can challenge each other and compete for the bounty rewarded to the final champion.
- Robust crafting system allowing players to directly craft the cards they desire most.
- Gameplay modes & experience that caters to both highly competitive & casual gamers.
Brawl of Ages was designed with several factors in mind: for all types of gamers to be able to have a fun time competing against each other in fair & balanced matchups, without having to deal with some of the more recently prevalent game models that feature power multipliers, gated content, slow & painful progression, and unfair matches where their opponents could have stronger cards than them because they chose to pay for a power advantage. BoA’s gameplay balance is for the highly competitive gamer and free of any pay-to-win mechanics.
Choose 10 cards from a large collection featuring unique & exciting gameplay mechanics from some of the most popular competitive multiplayer genres. Tailor your deck to match your own personal gameplay style & strategy. Challenge your opponents to 1v1 battle arenas. Use your cards to summon units, build structures and cast spells. Execute your attack strategies & manage your resources with precision timing to destroy your opponent’s base. With a short duration and the action gets ever more frantic, will you be the one standing victorious at the end?
20. The Settlers Online
Inspire and lead your settlers, gather resources, construct houses, and expand your kingdom in The Settlers Online.
The Settlers Online combines popular gameplay elements with brand new additions and improvements. Seize territory and explore in a gaming experience built for everyone to enjoy, from ‘The Settlers’ newbies to old-school gamers. Build your city brick by brick, and lead it to glorious prosperity! It takes a great leader to build a great city, and you'll have to optimize your production chains and lay out the perfect infrastructure. Don’t worry though, as guides and guilds will help you along the way, and also provide higher level challenges of increasing importance, as you establish your reign in the realm!
21. The Entente Gold
On June 28, 1914 in the center of Saraevo Gavrilo Princip shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife. Those shots began one of the bloodiest wars in the history of mankind the First World War. For four long years the earth trembled from gun explosions, the air was whistling with bullets and the sky was covered with smoke and ashes. It was the first war with such amount of troops to take part in it and with military operations going on earth, in the skies and seas, even under the water. Weapons of mass destruction were used for the first time.
The Entente WWI Battlefields gives a chance to see it with your own eyes and try to change the history. Choosing one of five available countries of this real time strategy game (France, Germany, Russia, Austro-Hungary, England) players get under command troops with various units starting from infantry and cavalry and ending with battleships. All units were made true from historical point of view by using archive documents and photos. Every nation has its own features, which allow you to use strengths and weaknesses of troops from different states.
Economic and military advisors are present in the game to facilitate control over economic and military development. Advisors assist in upgrades, obtaining resources and producing units. There are more than 1000 structures on the map and 80000 units, 3D sound and full encyclopedia of armament that give a chance to feel like high military commander entrusted with the fate of the nations.
• One of the first games based on actual events of the WW I
• Massive battles (up to 10,000 units can take part in a battle from each side!)
• Non-linear mission structure and authentic historical battles
• Various types weaponry, armor, vehicles, buildings from that period, which are unique for each nation
• Entente Gold includes two new campaigns with 7 missions each, map and missions editor.
Categories in common with The Entente Gold: Strategy
22. Super Splatters
The incredibly challenging and addictive Super Splatters!
In Super Splatters you'll be throwing a band of semi-suicidal Splatters across the stage, blowing them up in an attempt to ignite the most impressive series of explosions possible.
Perform awesome stunts, boost your speed on slides, invent your own moves, redirect your shots, or even merge several Splatters together - all in an attempt to reach the most spectacular finale that will amaze your in-game fans!
With elastic suicidal blobs and extraordinary liquid physics that actually affect the way you play, Super Splatters delivers fresh gameplay, ripe with tons of tricks to explore. Play it causally or get into the combo-hungry-fast-paced-action-packed-arcade-mayhem - it’s really up to you!Key Features:
- Cheerful suicidal Splatters - in colors!!!
- Discover an arsenal of mind boggling stunts.
- Painfully challenging and positively addictive.
- Combo system that rewards recklessness.
- Crude humor.
- Batteries included.
23. Ara Fell
"Long, long ago, the elven sorcerers cast a spell to save the floating world of Ara Fell from destruction. Instead, they doomed it to fall from the sky. By chance, the fate of the world has been placed in the hands of a young woman. Join her as she and her friends endeavor against all odds to save their homeland, all while the clock ticks ever nearer the final hour..."
Ara Fell combines the best parts of Japanese-style roleplaying games with the best parts of western RPGs, as well as including elements of visual novels and adventure games to create a truly unique experience. Atmosphere, emotion and surprise lie at the forefront of Ara Fell's story, driven by deep and accessible characters, each with his or her own past, their own desires and their own motivations for joining Lita's quest. Relive the golden age of the RPG with a game that both pays homage to the past greats, as well as blazing its own trail.
- EXPLORATION - Ara Fell is a world meant to be explored! Jump, crawl, swim and even fly through the air to solve puzzles and discover new locations filled with hidden treasure, secrets and adventure! Every corner of Ara Fell is designed with exploration in mind.
- OPEN WORLD - Most of the world can be explored from the moment you leave Aloria Village, the heroine's home town... provided, of course, you're strong enough. A clever explorer may be able unlock secrets and discover powerful equipment early in the game if he or she commits to taking advantage of the open nature of the game world.
- TACTICAL COMBAT - Ara Fell may be a story-heavy game, but the world is still fraught with danger. Choose specialized equipment and statistics, customizing each character to best suit your play style, and to best thwart each boss battle's unique mechanics.
- CHARACTER DRIVEN - When you join Ara Fell's unwitting heroine on her quest to save her homeland, you'll discover a world filled with vibrant characters who laugh, cry, crack jokes, lose their tempers, and even their will to go on as the size and scope of the curse that plagues Ara Fell becomes apparent. Friends and villains alike are not who they seem as the stakes grow ever higher...
24. Marble Duel
- Win duels. Master the ancient power of magic spheres!
- Develop your hero. Level your mage up to Legendary!
- Upgrade your spells. Improve your magic skills from duel to duel!
- Meet extraordinary characters. Be prepared to find very unusual allies.
Keep track of HeroCraft game news and updates!
25. Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt
Welcome, your Highness! A vast land awaits your settlers and is ready to be colonized. Send your architects and builders to plan and construct a city. But also send your craftsmen, to cut some wood and to mine ore. Make sure your fields are on fertile grounds, to get all the food for your hungry subjects! Townsmen – A Kingdom Rebuilt hands the crown to you: Guide your people from their first steps in a small village to a massive medieval metropolis with thousands of inhabitants.
Overcome the challenges that lie ahead. Your citizens have various needs in order to stay happy. And you have to keep them happy, to keep the tax coins rolling which you need to build even more. Beware, as there are many things in the world that will disturb the happiness: Seasons will change the demand for certain goods – more water is needed during summer, more clothes in winter. Catastrophes may hit your prospering city, the plague, a large fire or an avalanche won’t make anyone happy nor will a bandit attack!
A huge variety of houses to build and many different jobs for your subjects will keep you busy. The armory will produce weapons for your soldiers, to keep your citizens save from bandits. The bakery or the butcher’s workshop will provide food, the monastery, the juice manufacture and the vineyard will bring the drinks – and everything can be bought at the marketplace! Make sure to have an eye on the daily routines of your people – besides jobs & food, they also need a place for recreation like a park, houses to live and entertainment in the jousting grounds or the tavern!
Each of your deeds is meaningful: If you order your folks to build a house, if you send them to a new job – everything will reward you with experience points. This progression system will allow you to research techniques that for example increase the amount of taxes you get or make your watchtowers more efficient. In every map you play!
- City-building gameplay set in medieval times
- Complex economy sim and deep production chains
- Over 150 different town- and production buildings
- Seasons and weather effects that influence gameplay
- Citizens have their own daily routines with different demands
- The overarching “town level” brings player progression for every single deed – you’ll be a better sovereign each time you play the game
- Devastating disasters like fire, the Plague, drought and many more
- 26 diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
- Unrestricted endless mode on 24 maps
- Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
- New townie language for livelier interactions
26. 8-Bit Hordes
The Hordes are Coming!
From the team that brought you 8-Bit Armies comes a new fantasy RTS as fast-paced and friendly as the original! 8-BIT HORDES is a colorful strategy-arcade game that is easy to learn for players of all skill levels. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of orcs or humans and ultimately crush your opponents! 8-Bit Hordes features offline single-player missions, two-player cooperative missions, AI skirmish mode, and Player-vs-Player Multiplayer modes running on dedicated game servers.
8-Bit Hordes includes all the following:
- 2 Factions - The Dark Orcs and their Undead allies versus those annoyingly cheery Humans, Dwarves and Elves of the Lightbringers.
- 24 offline campaign missions
- 12 co-op missions to play with your friendly fiends
- 10 multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 trolls online
- Devious AI opponents with multiple difficulty options to play with cooperatively or destroy
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate lair from which to launch attacks against your foes
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from the underworld to cemeteries and haunted forests
- A fun and friendly art style even the forever cursed would enjoy
- Full interoperability with 8-Bit Armies' factions and maps providing endless crossover combat opportunities
- An awesome new soundtrack by Frank Klepacki
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo
8-Bit Hordes is for anyone that enjoys RTS games but felt overwhelmed by complicated game mechanics and mysterious unit controls. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there's something here for everyone!
27. OH! RPG!
Deep enough for the veteran roleplayer... Humorous enough for the casual gamer!
OH! RPG! is a quirky, innovative and colorful adventure by RosePortal Games (of Epic Quest and Whisper of a Rose fame) and released on Steam by RPG veteran Aldorlea Games.
The game consists of 8 chapters, each with a different atmosphere, gameplay and protagonist, all contributing to an exciting and fresh experience.
Mixing elements of parody and great use of interaction with an enthralling storyline, this game is a quality blend of pure RPG goodness - but with an unique twist!
Heroes always win. But what happens to those who don't?
The world is coming to an end and the heroes return home after their ludicrous failure, to be with loved ones for whatever's left.
Except this time you're not going to play them. Who wants to play failures anyway?
In OH! RPG!, traditional roles are reversed. You play the NPCs and help the heroes along the way.
- See the story from another perspective and embark with a new protagonist in each of the 8 chapters
- Travel from front to back, from awe-inspiring castles to your remote peasant village, from enemies super strong and big, to end up proudly defeating... pathetic slimes?
- Enjoy a collection of unique protagonists such as an upbeat Jester, a quickwitted Goblin or even the Hero's own family, as you interact with them in an innovative way
- Visit 8 chapters, all with a different style and optional content to discover!
- Unique battles using the special skill "Hero Calls": Harold, Therese, Marsha and Lucius are never in battle, but you can call them and wait until they arrive, and they will perform one powerful move - this is different for each battle depending on where they are in the story
- End-level ratings based on performance
- Stage selection to replay levels and improve your ratings in each
- Global User Rank based on overall end-level results - unlock goodies with higher scores!
- Collect material to upgrade the power/efficiency of your weapons, armor and potions
- Unlock skills of RPG Maker History like Call Ralph!, Mapping Tool or Summon Don Miguel
- FREE license original resources for everyone who purchases the game to use - includes 4 side-view monsters, some side-view battlers, tileset, charsets, and even the airship above!*
- Steam Achievements & Steam Trading Cards!
- Mouse, keyboard and gamepad/controller fully supported, with non-invasive full screen or windowed mode and higher resolution graphics
*Find your free resource pack here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Resources
Meet our Heroes!
A simple farm boy with big dreams of seeing the world. Always level headed and one to help another in need. Tries to be friends with everyone he comes in contact with. Expert cow milker!
A tough princess who trained herself as a knight so she could one day leave the castle walls. She's never afraid to use her title to get her way. Often impatient and comes off as cold when talking to others. Expert at judging people.
A mysterious girl with an even more mysterious past. Her lighthearted and mischievous behavior has landed her into hot water countless times. Always looking for a way to be important to the people around her. Expert at playing tricks on others.
Often described as stiff as a book's spine yet somewhat sarcastic. Even though he is a priest, he questions everything within the teachings. Always willing to help those in need but is never looking for thanks. Expert at disapproving books.
TIP: When playing on Windows XP and experiencing issues, please launch the game manually at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Game.exe
Sparklite is a roguelite brawler-adventure. Using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear, you will battle foes in top-down action combat, solve puzzles and explore dangerous corners of the world. Having crash-landed your first job will be to search for missing gyrocopter parts before you take on the task of saving the Sparklite.
Everything in the world is tied together by Sparklite... it's the life force of the planet and the inhabitants have learned how to channel it for their own gain. It can be harnessed sustainably, which gives it low power that lasts forever, or it can be consumed immediately for a huge surge of power but then it is destroyed.
The "Baron" has devised a plot to mine the world’s Sparklite core. He mines Sparklite and burns it to fuel his powerful war machines. The resulting pollution is corrupting the world. Animals have turned into violent monsters and the environment is slowly rotting away. Thankfully the world has a natural defense - its Sparklite core. Periodically, the core causes a disruption which rearranges the layout of the world, setting back the Baron’s efforts. If the Baron can obtain the core, he’ll gain the power to create a new world where he has ultimate power.
Our hero, Ada, must travel to each zone of the world to shut down the Sparklite digsites, lowering the Baron’s defenses so that she can stop him before it’s too late...
29. Pixel Puzzles Junior
Pixel Puzzles Junior is the perfect puzzle game for kids aged 2-5.
With 50 bright and colourful puzzles included, Pixel Puzzles Junior lets kids choose the puzzle size that's best for them. All puzzles can be played in a range of sizes, from 9, 20, 30, 42 and 56 pieces.
Avoid the mess of traditional jigsaw puzzles and let the kids play their puzzles digitally.FEATURES:
- A range of sizes from 9 to 56 pieces.
- Perfect for ages 2 - 5.
- Bright cartoon puzzle images.
- Colorful puzzling atmosphere.
- Auto Saving, never lose progress.
- Traditional puzzle gameplay.
- Interactive play environment.
30. Jon Shafer's At the Gates
At the Gates is a 4X grand strategy game from Jon Shafer, designer of Civilization 5.
You are a Dark Age lord. Your destiny is to build a kingdom in the shadow of the crumbling Roman Empire. Explore the dangerous landscape around you, harvest its resources, and build a mighty economic and military machine. Your clans have their own personalities and desires, so carefully consider how you use them.
It won't be easy. Your path is unsure. Overcome your immensely strong neighbors. Outlast the frigid winters of the far north to discover a source of gold and vast riches.
Are you the leader who will usher in a new era of European history? Or will you be forgotten?--- Features ---
An Evolving Map
Seasons and weather dramatically transform the landscape around you. The river that once served as a barrier in the summer might become a highway in the winter - for both you and your enemies!
Each of your clans has unique traits and desires, so choose carefully how you use them.
Survival & Roguelike Elements
Keep your clans fed through the harsh winter. Resources run out so always be hunting for more. Your neighbors can be immensely strong. Every game poses new challenges and opportunities.
Watercolor Art Style
A beautiful watercolor landscape serves as the canvas for your clever economic and military strategies.
AtG features a revolutionary user interface which utilizes "tooltips-in-tooltips" for the very first time, making it far easier to learn without sacrificing any gameplay depth.
31. Royal Defense
The castle needs a hero – hordes of trolls are surrounding it! Build towers, save money, learn spells - don't let the enemy in!
Follow the exciting story of the dwarven kingdom's eternal struggle against the troll hordes, who want only to crush the dwarves and claim their territory.
Unique units, a wide range of structures, spells, gold and various resources make this game that you will return to again and again.
Every single-screen level sees the player's headquarters assaulted by wave after wave of troll forces.
To defeat these monstrous hordes, you must construct defensive towers and units and learn to wield powerful spells. Tap anywhere you like for a handy pop-up menu listing all the units and structures you can build in that location. Tap existing structures to see how you can upgrade your forces with ever-more powerful improvements!
All your towers and units have specific stats: Damage, Fire rate, Damage radius, Damage type, as well as various other features, such as enemy slowdown and Damage Over Time.
Each level also brings new units and structures to help you fight the troll menace. You’ll never be lacking for new and exciting ways of decimating those nasty trolls!
- 60 different progressively challenging levels
- 3 unique game settings
- 17 kinds of creatures
- 12 kinds of towers and structures
- Extensive magic system
- Various upgrades
- Fascinating gameplay
Develop your tiny village to a grand medieval empire with a thriving economy and happy villagers! Find spots for mining ore, harvest the crops of your farms and collect coins as taxes from your folk. Build jousting fields, taverns, marketplaces and beautify your city with impressive statues, magnificent monuments and lush gardens. But there are also dangers lurking close by. Bandits are in the area, looking to plunder and pillage your peaceful town. Build barracks, guard towers and recruit brave soldiers to protect your citizens from harm. You rule the whole empire from your castle and make sure your inhabitants have fun and stay happy!
- City-building gameplay set in medieval times
- Cute inhabitants with their own daily routines
- Complex economy sim and deep production chains
- Dozens of different town and production buildings
- Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
- Diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
- Unrestricted sandbox gameplay mode
34. Prehistoric Tales
Bring an ancient world to vibrant life as you build and protect a fledgling settlement! Although you are a stranger who has no memory of your life before the day you arrived at a small village in the midst of a vast and untamed wilderness, you are nonetheless a brave and kind soul willing to tackle the challenge of safeguarding a small tribe and guiding them to a better life. Through your training, you will become a skilled builder able to raise small cities out of the ground, and a staunch warrior who can fend off the fiercest dinosaurs!
As you tend to your budding civilization - managing your resources well so you can feed and house the villagers - missions will appear on the screen, challenging you to undertake such tasks as clearing a cave of dinosaurs or defending the settlers from an invading army. There will never be a dull moment as you spend hours enjoying addictive gameplay, colorful visuals, and ear-pleasing music and sound effects. Take the first steps on an epic journey to greatness today!
35. Fruit Sudoku🍉 3
Fruit Sudoku is a classic Sudoku 4x4, where all the numbers are replaced with fruits. You need to fill empty cells so that each fruit meets on one horizontal, vertical and its square only once.
- casual relaxing play
- endless levels
- pleasant music
- nice achievements
- minimal price
As soon as possible:
- trading cards
36. Ways of History
- Varied map with 4 climates, full of seas, islands, rivers, mountains and hills. More than 50 resource deposits.
- Construction of improvements, roads, bridges and new cities.
- More than 100 different Wonders of the World and buildings. Banks, temples, barracks, recycling stations, castles, market squares etc.
- Everybody can find the suitable role. Bloodthirsty warrior or greedy merchant. Wise scientist of reckless prowler. Purposeful ruler of peaceful farmer.
Many features of this real-time strategy are known to all Civilizers.
You start from a Stone Age little village with a bunch of tribesmen. Development follows the Scientific tree that is already known to some people. It contains almost 250 sciences and technologies.
New buildings, possibilities and troops are gradually unlocked.
The path of a small village to modern megapolises net goes through Medieval wars, technological revolutions and ages of bloody terror. Players start Nuclear wars or step into the Golden ages while exploring new territories.
And, finally, the SpaceShip...Countries (you are not alone)
Players start to merger into countries soon. This changes the gameplay, bringing it to the new level. Global wars and continental trade unions. Diplomatic collusions and treacherous plots.
In general, gameplay is full of different mechanics. A lot of ways to interact with the world and other players.A bit of epicness (you don't need to read this, but we had to write it... moreover, that's the way)
Everybody can become a great general, and numerous armadas will turn enemies into ashes.
Someone, who chooses the way of genial scientist, will find out all the secrets of the Universe. And maybe nations will obey the speeches of the experienced and insidious politician. Perhaps, your cunning merchants will connect powerful empires and remote villages with their caravans, bringing the whole world under control of money...In conclusionIt will be a very long description of the entire Ways of History universe if we start it. The shortest way is to dive into it. And it's worth it...
37. Arcade Spirits
Arcade Spirits, a romantic visual novel, follows an alternate timeline set in the year 20XX where the 1983 video game crash never occurred. After a turbulent work history, you are granted employment at the Funplex, a popular arcade, home to a host of unique personalities and customers. Where will this new-found employment take you? Who will you meet along the way? Will you find the romance you're seeking?
Design your own character from the ground up - pronoun, hairstyle, skin tone, hair color, eye color and more are completely customizable and are reflected throughout the game in both gameplay and artwork!
With roleplaying-based choices, you will be able to grow your personality and relationships in any way you desire; Friendship, Platonic or something more intimate! Work hard and build the relationship you desire with a total of seven romanceable characters!
The Identity Identifier System, or IRIS, can track your relationship statuses with all characters throughout Arcade Spirits as well as your personality traits, from Quirky, Steady, and Kindly, to Gutsy and Basically.
Everything you choose in Arcade Spirits, from your relationships to your personality, your crisis management moments, and a myriad other decision will have an effect on the future of your arcade!
38. An Alien with a Magnet
Take control of our Alien and his spaceship and get him back to his home planet using just a magnet. Get ready to explore multiple galaxies using this magnet to orbit around colourful and unique planets to get to your goal. But beware of dark holes, challenging puzzles, multiple locks and asteroids blocking your path in space!
Besides the adventure mode, you can also play an extra bonus mode which will keep you busy for even more hours of fun gameplay! Beat your friends in the online leaderboards with Time Attack and prove to them once and for all you are faster than they are!
- The single button gameplay will get you started instantly! It’s easy to control but hard to master! Don’t let the cute looks of our Alien fool you!
- The first exciting new genre, known as an action/arcade/puzzle/adventure/rotating-platformer! (a.k.a. AAPARP)
- Help our alien to get back to his home planet using the only tool he got working on his spaceship: a magnet.
- 45+ amazing handcrafted levels filled with an adventure you won’t forget.
- Fast, Faster, Fastest! Prove your speed in Time Attack! Play the Adventure mode with another mindset!
- Beautiful high resolution visuals and professional looking artwork throughout the game.
- Fully packed with leaderboard rankings and over 20+ achievements!
- Music composed by Waterflame. Known for his work for the critically acclaimed indie title Castle Crashers
39. Airborne Ranger
Airborne Ranger is an action-arcade game developed by MicroProse Software. It was originally released in 1987. MicroProse published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Airborne Ranger is available on PC, Commodore / Amiga and Atari ST.
It was scored by Ken Lagace.
40. New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4
Set off on a time-tripping adventure to the medieval past to face fantastical foes and solve a mystery of legends and magic!
Just when Sir John and his wife, Mary, thought they had returned to the 21st century for good, a magical whirlwind sucks them back to the days of King Arthur, brave nights and swords in stones waiting for a hero to come along.
It's a good thing Sir John was still wearing his armor!
After figuring out they're no longer in Florida, Sir John and Mary embark on a journey to stop a strange threat from ravaging the land, help villagers rebuild their lives and battle monsters using cunning and steel.
As an all-seeing eye in the sky, the player guides Sir John and his cohorts as they use strategy to amass and manage precious resources and complete quests as quickly as possible. The faster the player finishes each level, the more rewards and boosters he or she unlocks.
Players who choose to enjoy a relaxing game with no time limits will still experience the hilarious storyline, eye-popping visuals and thrilling minigames!
Bursting with bonus materials and epic in scope, New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 is Sir John's biggest, boldest adventure yet!
• Dozens of dazzling levels
• An easy mode for new players
• Downloadable artwork and music
• A detailed walkthrough of each level
• Minigames, bonus levels and more
41. Sentinel 3: Homeworld
The biggest installment of the award winning Sentinel sci-fi tower defense series now on PC!
Take the fight to the alien homeworld and unleash a massive arsenal of weaponry. Get up close and personal on the battlefield in your power armor to execute devastating attacks and support your defenses!
* An epic campaign across 20 levels.
* A powerful commander unit which can level up and gain new abilities as you play.
* Over 20 unlockable turrets, orbital ship weapons, automated drones and abilities at your disposal.
* Customize your weapon loadout in the Armory to match the demands of the mission.
* NEW: Includes new content featuring new commander, enemies, campaign, weapons and more!
* Endless modes for all maps.
* NEW: Steam Achievements
* Classic mode allows you to compete for scores in a pure skill-based game mode.
* Exclusive music by Specimen A.
42. Combat Monsters
Collect thousands of cards, build exciting decks, then pit them against cunning AI opponents in the campaign and skirmish modes, or play against others via our cross-platform multiplayer servers. Make the top 100 for a big monthly prize, or just chill out playing one of the many specialised gameplay types just for fun.Gameplay
Choose your starter deck and battle through the extensive single player campaign to build your forces and customise your collection. Go heavy with the brute-force melee Warriors, support them with Archers, or throw in a few big bangs with the Mages; the choice is yours.
Supplement your deck with weapons, armor, instant spells and more. Balance and planning is key to make sure you get the cards you need at just the right time.
The battles are unforgiving - topple your opponent’s Hero before they nail yours. Positioning is everything as you claim bonus tiles on the board and out-manoeuvre your foes. Most of your Monsters have special abilities like Teleportation, Meteor Shower and Heal to name just a few. These can be game-changers if used at the right moment.Key Features
- Card Gaming Evolved – Combat Monsters combines the best elements of collectible card games with action-packed turn-based strategy gaming. Building a good deck is only half the story - once the gameplay starts, you must play and manoeuvre your pieces on the game board, battling them out like a standard RPG.
- Strategize – A complete Deck Building package lets you customise multiple decks, so special tactics for each mode are not just viable, they’re encouraged.
- Extensive Multiplayer - Built primarily as a multiplayer game, Combat Monsters doesn’t disappoint in the Online Arena. We have tense 1v1s, mad 6-player free-for-alls and everything in between. Real-time or asynchronous, the choice is yours. An automated rating system will keep you challenged fairly no matter your experience level.
- Massive Content – 3,000+ cards with unique abilities and upgrades will you keep you busy deck-building between the fighting. Over 1,600 of them are unique combat monsters, each with their own strengths, weaknesses, special abilities and racial abilities.
This is a cross plaftorm game, available on other formats such as iOS and Android, and requires internet access to Rubicon's game server to allow play with players on other platforms. Once you have a game account created, you can play through the game on any supported platform, changing between them seamlessly.
24 man-years in the making by a BAFTA nominated studio, Combat Monsters is now in it's fifth major expansion with still more to come in future.
Join our dedicated forum for play tips, help, replays, tournaments and pleasant chat?
43. Strategic Command WWII: World at War
Fury Software’s Strategic Command series is back, and this time it will be taking on the world!
Strategic Command WWII: World At War is your chance to re-fight the 20th century’s greatest conflict, from Poland to China, Normandy to the Pacific, on a map encompassing the globe.
Building on the success of Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe, this new turn based game will provide even more opportunities to try out different strategies, maximising re-playability to the utmost!
Can Germany, Italy and Japan triumph and construct their new world order, or will triumph turn to disaster as the rest of the world mobilizes to meet force with force?
This is your opportunity to take command and change history!
- New Features! From limited naval repairs to Kamikazes.
- Take command of the Axis or Allies, and re-fight the whole of WWII!
- Let the computer take control of some of your allies so you can concentrate on your favorite theaters.
- Play on a top-down hex based map spanning the entire globe.
- In addition to the Grand Campaign starting in 1939, Strategic Command WWII: World At War also includes shorter scenarios.
- A realistic Fog of War simulates the historical atmosphere where you have to make decisions with only partial knowledge of your opponent's intentions and dispositions.
- Play with a choice of 3-D unit graphics, or NATO countersif you prefer a more traditional wargaming experience
- Research and upgrade your unitswith a unique level of choices! Infantry Weapons, Rockets, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Amphibious Warfare, and more!
- Use Diplomacy to win over new allies and use your intelligence to undermine the enemy!
- Contains a large number of strategic level Decision Events for you to choose your path to victory.
- Very easy to use Editor to make your own “what-if” scenarios or create new maps and campaigns from scratch. Modders will be glad to know that this game can have 10 Major powers.
- As a result we have a very active modding community who share their developments with other players, whether it be changing the look of the map or designing new campaigns, even covering conflicts in other time periods, there is a lot there!
Categories in common with Strategic Command WWII: World at War: Strategy
44. King Rabbit
The game starts by introducing new mechanics in a natural and exploratory way. You don't need a tutorial, simply control King Rabbit with the arrow keys. As you progress the difficulty will increase, meanwhile you're mastering the nuances of each item and how it interacts with the world. You might find your brain hurting, but the casual nature of King Rabbit allows you to take as much time and as many lives as you need.
- Discover secret areas
- Recover your Kingdom's treasure
- Save rabbit citizens from baddies
Wishlist to get a notification when its available
45. War Heroes: Invasion
War Heroes: Invasion - Fascinating game in the Tower Defense genre, fight the ruthless enemies. Build defense, organize and be in command of your armies. Do not allow the defeating and capturing of the main base - this is your main mission!
Choose the right strategy and learn about the special capabilities of your fortifications. Learn the strengths and weaknesses of the enemies, so as not to give them any chance...
- The attack will be carried out in three different modes.
The "Night" mode build your defense correctly and monitor closely the enemies in conditions of reduced visibility;
The "Survival" mode is a powerful and shock wave in which the enemy will dictate his laws and conditions.
Be aware, in all modes your persistence will be tested!
- 15 types of the towers + their upgrades.
Each has its own fire potential and feature: Homing Missiles, Grenadiers, Anti-tank guns, Machine guns, Molotov cocktails and everyone's favorite Flamethrower. All this will be yours!
- More than 25 types of enemies:
Kamikaze, Tanks, Airplanes, Soldiers, Snipers and many other units with specific skills want to capture peaceful land. Watch out!
- 3 Expendable Heroes:
Miss Flawless: "Bazooka and gas fire - these are my favorite toys".
Steel Rider: "My tank is always with me, I'll crush everyone who gets in my way".
Use different skills and additional forces. Upgrade your Heroes. Defeat the enemy completely!
- Additionally, at your disposal will be:
trenches, barricades, mini-guns, paratroopers, mines, air artillery, support of the sniper will add a drive and help to cope up with the assigned tasks.
- Many hours of gameplay with more than 60 achievements will completely engage you in a brutal and at the same time colorful world.
Can you already see the fear in their eyes? Cast out the enemies from our land forever!
Protect your bee hive fortress against the hornet menace by building the best Bee defense: a BeeFense! Command your Bees to get beesy. Let them collect honey dew - the most precious resource in the world to upgrade your tower and train heroic Bee fieldrunners. Defend your bee hive fortress against the evil Queen Hornetta, who has been genetically modified in order to vanquish the bee colony and steal your honey.FEATURES:ENGAGE: Intense TD! Tower defense style gameplay inspired by fieldrunners!
BUILD: Customize your defense strategy with 12 different tower features!
MANAGE: Collect diffent resources with your bees to provide your bee colony!
EVOLVE: Decide which upgrades you want to improve your defense.
SPECIAL TASKS: Play all levels a few times with different targets and get extra honeycombs.
SINGLE PLAYER FUN: Hit the enemy back and try to master the 20 single player levels successfully. Save your beehive from the evil hornets!
47. MOAI V: Collector’s Edition
Powerful magic is at your fingertips as you prepare for a ceremony that will protect your island home! Guide the young twins Hika-Ri and Kao-Ri as they go their separate ways on a journey that will culminate in a once-in-a-lifetime experience. As they gather the items and skills they will need to perform a ritual that will save their people from disaster, you will control them one at a time, strategically gathering and managing resources, repairing villages and completing quests for the natives they encounter.
You will also unleash the power of nature to ward off hurricanes, droughts, floods and more by drawing elemental signs on your screen using your mouse cursor. This innovative approach to casting spells will save you precious time as you race against the clock to earn achievements, unlock bonus levels and find magic items that can help you complete levels even faster.
Containing dozens of levels set in lush tropical environments, eerie caves, fiery deserts, snow-capped mountains and an underwater kingdom, Moai 5 is packed with jaw-dropping visuals and animations. All this and more is wrapped up in a thrilling narrative told through gorgeous hand-drawn story scenes.
Hika-Ri and Kao-Ri are ready to begin the adventure of a lifetime. Will you join them?
- Dozens of captivating levels
- An easy mode for new players
- Downloadable artwork and music
- A detailed walkthrough of each level
- A step-by-step tutorial
1. Remove obstacles.
2. Collect resources.
3. Build and repair production facilities.
4. Complete the quests for the level.
Take a role of a true general of a real army. Join the battle, capture
enemies’ castles and raise the power of your army. Lead your clan to the
- Plenty of maps, each with a unique tactical objective.
- Eyecandy graphics.
- You can easily control your army.
- Userfriendly and dynamic gameplay.
CHOOSE YOUR GENERAL!
Each character has unique skills efficient for each specific situation.
UPGRADE YOUR CHARACTERS’ SKILLS
and conquer the land faster!
Assemble them in a set. Artifacts improves the strength of your army.
USE ANYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE YOUR ARMY STRONGER!!!
49. Doodle God: Mighty Trio
United together, three fellows became ingenious, so creative, that could invent really anything!
Unleash the power of amazing colorful elements to perform a miracle of creation! Blast these gems of elemental magic and fill your very own world with wonders and marvel! Create the flourishing life full of color, joy and sweetness!
- Connect colorful elements in chains and progress on the map!
- Combine base elements, such as fire, earth, air and water to create the entire new world!
- Play 100+ levels.
50. The Best Of MagiCats
DISCOVER THE FIRST CROWD-DEVELOPED GAME
The Best Of MagiCats is the first 2D Platformer made by its own community. Discover 100 outstanding levels made by brilliant creators all over the world. Some are incredibly tricky, others are funny, and all of them have a fascinating story behind them. Discover how great a game can be, when the whole world chips in to make it!
AWARD WINNING Game: "Best Video Game" award at M.A.G.I.C. by Shibuya Productions.
Play as a brave MagiCat to save the MagiCat Kingdom!
Evil rats invaded your country. Lands were plundered… and there are no fish left to eat. What a tragedy! Fight against the rats’ army, defeat the mysterious and epic boss, and behold the awesome power… of the cat!
- FOR THE FIRST TIME, a game will share 50% of its revenue with its creative community as part of our ‘Fair Game’ initiative
- 100 AWESOME LEVELS: the craziest and the most original playing experience you can imagine
- EPIC BOSS FIGHTS: face off against the 7 generals of rats’ army in various battle modes
- EXCLUSIVE SKINS: change your outfit, hat and weapon to make your cat unique!
- Beautiful hand-drawn 2D environments
A Fair Game Initiative
Fair Game means that half of the game’s revenue will be shared between the 100 level builders for their outstanding creations. When purchasing this game, you are supporting a young but promising initiative dedicated to boost creativity and talent all over the world.