100 Best Games Like Bloons TD 6 of 2020 - Bloons TD 6 Alternatives
Trying to find games like Bloons TD 6? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Bloons TD 6, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Bloons TD 6 that have been tried, tested and recommended.
Bloons TD 6
List of Best Bloons TD 6 Alternatives | Games Like Bloons TD 6
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Bloons TD 6 in 2020. If there is something missing from the Bloons TD 6 , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army - archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 50 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
Crusader Kings II is a global RTS which takes place in the Middle Ages of Europe. The players will govern a house of nobility of that time, and ensure that its heritage will last for centuries. The second installment of the series fills the gap in the developer’s continuum of global strategies, allowing for lengthy grand campaigns and world conquests.
The main points of interest in the game are your noble house, holdings, and vassals. Players can engage in diplomacy between neighboring households, sign treaties and create a bloodline between two families, forge documents and declare wars. However, the primary competitive objective would not be conquering the world, but instead, winning the prestigious ranks and ensuring that your family will prosper.
Gameplay-wise, the mechanics revolve around interactions with your neighbors and your court. Buildings built, armies trained, but most importantly, your character should be built, too. Education, marriage, religion - everything will affect your lord-protege, and players often come up with different guides on how to achieve success without regards to the luck and skill of the player.
This is a casual tower defense game from the PopCap Games studio. The main characters are homeowners who, with the help of plants, protect their garden from the invasion of zombies. The game was ported to all kinds of consoles, including mobile platforms.
In Plants vs. Zombies player places on the playing field of tower-plants, which automatically bombard attacking zombies. The main goal is not to let the undead get to the house. The towers are distinguished by their effectiveness against a certain type of enemies and the attack modes.
The game has several modes: in addition to the usual singleplayer campaign, Adventure Mode is available where a player can earn currency for in-game upgrades. The battle layout also changes throughout the game: it starts on a simple backyard and advances into more complicated night levels and etc.
The game has a lot of references to the works of popular culture: for example, inscriptions on tombstones are taken from Monty Python's "Dead Parrot sketch"....
With classic graphics and music, Pokémon Red and Pokémon
Blue Version stay true to the originals released nearly 20 years
ago. You'll feel like you're playing them just as they were, but now you
can trade and battle Pokémon using local wireless on the Nintendo 3DS
family of systems! Revisit these timeless games, or play them for the
Experience the original journey that started the Pokémon phenomenon
nearly 20 years ago, but now on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems as a
digital download! Relive the feeling of catching your very first Pokémon
from the original 150, complete with monochromatic pixel art and 4-bit
background music. You’ll take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer and
travel across the land searching for amazing creatures called Pokémon.
Catch, battle, and trade as you face Gym Leaders and try to stop Team
Rocket! If you want to catch the original 150 Pokémon, you’ll need to
trade wirelessly with your friends.
Set in the distant future, this science fiction strategy was inspired by Total Annihilation (1997) and is designed by one of the original game's engine creators, Jon Mavor. Planetary Annihilation gameplay is largely similar to classic RTS series like Starcraft or Command & Conquer, yet not without its own unique features. This game is focused on interplanetary wars on a larger scale and allows its players to conquer the whole worlds or even destroy them using nukes and Death Star-like devices. The maps are randomly generated, and each map constitutes a whole planet in 3D projection (albeit scaled down). Each player starts with a Commander unit that is used to create necessary buildings. Commanders represent the player and, like in chess, loss of your Commander means losing the game.
The definitive feature of the game is that battles are not contained to certain planets, but are fought across the whole planetary systems using missiles and "planet thrusters"; and there are many such systems in the galaxy. The scale of the setting can make it difficult to keep track of one's operations across different systems at the later stages of the game....
- Relaxation, putting your mind at ease in the immersive atmosphere
- 4 completely different game worlds, each with unique gameplay mechanics
- 60 levels designed down to the smallest details
- Well-balanced puzzles
- An atmospheric soundtrack accentuating the game’s ambience
Work together with your friends or compete for the crown in the first
multiplayer 3D Mario game for the Wii U console. In the Super Mario™
3D World game, players can choose to play as Mario, Luigi, Princess
Peach, or Toad.
Each character has unique abilities and play styles. For example,
Princess Peach glides over gaps, while Luigi has his trademark
The new cat transformation allows players to run on all fours, pounce
on enemies, attack in midair, or use their claws to scamper up walls
and goal poles.
Explore colorful 3D environments filled with obstacles and
contraptions like transparent pipes and vertical conveyor belts, which
add new puzzle elements.
Use the Wii U GamePad Controller's touch screen to search for hidden
blocks and freeze enemies in place.
Price effective March 11, 2016....
- More than a dozen different types of characters
- Over 10 different troop types, including archers, scouts, knights, bowman and barbarians
- Multiplayer battles with up to 6 players in LAN or through the Internet
- New Musical Score
Gigantic is a MOBA game with a unique twist. Each team in Gigantic has an enormous Guardian, who is the core of the gameplay.
The players fight each other in the teams of five "heroes." The game has a roster of over 20 unique and named heroes. They belong to 10 classes with different abilities, such as melee-oriented Bruiser, a creature-conjuring Summoner, a Healer, or a Tank. The players can upgrade their characters right in the middle of a match. They can also obtain cosmetic improvements through in-game currency or microtransactions.
Each team has a Guardian, a huge powerful monster who accompanies the players. The Guardian is AI-controlled and only enters the fight upon seeing the enemy. However, Guardian's attacks are the most powerful. The goal of each match is to eliminate the enemy Guardian while protecting your own Guardian. Killing the enemy players doesn't count for victory score.
Each match has several milestones. When a team manages to injure the enemy Guardian to a certain point, the two Guardians will fight each other in an even called The Clash. Dusing Clashes, the Guardians will destroy and reshape much of the game's map. It significantly influences the gameplay and also adds to the sense of the Guardians' enormous size and power.
Since August 2018, the servers of Gigantic are no longer available....
Wakfu is a turn-based MMORPG developed by Ankama games. This is an indirect sequel to 2004 game Dofus.
The game takes places in the same universe as Dofus but in 1000 years after the events of the previous game. The player must defeat an ogre named “Ogrest” which presumably made the world flood.
The game follows a player-created avatar, which can choose one of eighteen classes available in the game. Each one has several unique abilities not available to other classes. Unlike other MMO RPGs, the player gets all of the classes’ abilities from the start and can only strengthen them as they progress. After completing early sections of the game, the player can also join one of many in-game nations. The nations control parts of the world and are ruled by the real-player governor. The governor can appoint up to seven other players to run his administration. Each nation has its laws that can be changed by the governor. Players that break the law become outlaws and can be killed by other players without any penalty.
Like in other MMORPG, character progression depends on the experience they get. To get new levels, players can complete the quest, fight mobs and explore the dungeons. The combat in Wakfu is turn-based and incorporates some elements of tactical role-playing games.
In this classic title for the PS3™ system, rescue your beloved princess through teamwork in this comic medieval battle royale. There's a catch, though—the other team has been feeding her magical cake, making her harder to escort back to your castle. Charge head first into battle, heal teammates as they break through enemy lines, and upgrade your castle defenses as you work with your team to save your princess.
• Online & Offline Multiplayer – Up to 32-player online matches, in-game voice chat, and party mode with up to 4 players on the same machine
• Maps – Enjoy 12 comical and challenging maps
• Five Character Classes – Change between Worker, Warrior, Ranger, Mage and Priest
• Unique Game Modes – Includes single-player story campaign, plus exciting modes like Rescue the Princess, Snatch 'n Grab, Team Deathmatch and Invasion
Full HD 1080p requires an HDMI cable and a 1080p native display with an HDMI input supporting HDCP.
Fat Princess: ©2010 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. ...
Sparkle 2 is the long-awaited sequel to the award-winning hit game Sparkle enjoyed by millions of players since 2007. Sparkle 2 is an independent sequel and a spiritual successor to the first installment suitable for both new and existing fans of the series.Features
- Experience premium action puzzle gaming
- Admire state of the art special effects
- Explore four game modes: Story, Survival, Challenge, and Cataclysm
- Discover over 90 unique levels throughout the story
- Supercharge your Slinger with over 200 combinations of 16 different Enchantments
- Find exciting locations and delve deep into the mystery
- Immerse yourself in a story narrated with professional voice overs
- Enjoy the soundtrack by the award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
Kirby™ is back—and he's finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD! But this time, he's not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD
Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts
Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom and many more!
Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, fire and electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack power, unleash powerful attacks, or solve puzzles
Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con™ controller configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure is the first Tiny Toon Adventures-based game released on the Mega Drive/Genesis. It was released in 1993 and developed and published by Konami....
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.Key Features
- Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
- Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
- Discover new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
- Take up arms against new enemies enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
- Master and upgrade legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
- Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
- Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
- Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
- Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
You are to become a General of the Mushroom Army. As a fearless commander and skillful strategist, your role is to battle opposing tribes, capture and hold settlements, defensive towers, and armories, to increase the size of your Mushroom forces and conquer the battlefield!
Mushroom Wars, originally released for PlayStation 3, was named one of PSN’s top 25 games and became critically acclaimed all around the world. The intuitive controls merge seamlessly with its challenging gameplay, providing a unique introduction to the real-time strategy genre. While easy to pick-up for beginners, Mushroom Wars features enough gameplay depth and strategy to inspire the most experienced players.
This friendly-looking RTS can scratch your strategy itch!
Complete a fascinating Campaign, jump into Skirmish mode to play single battles against up to three computer-controlled opponents, or challenge other players in Multiplayer battles!
- Varying multiplayer modes: king of the hill, domination, capture
- Up to four players and 4000 units in a battle simultaneously
- Maximum action in five-minute matches
- Strategic resource management: Mushroom hordes perform both as fighting units and an important consumable resource for upgrades.
- Skill-based gameplay with fair competition
The more bad guys you kill, the higher your score multiplier goes (2x, 4x, etc.). The higher your multiplier, the more you can score. But don't die, as you lose your multiplier and have to build it up again from scratch!
Addictive "just one more go" gameplay, with mesmerizing graphics.
Pixel perfect recreation of the Xbox Live Arcade game.
Support for keyboard, mouse, and dual-stick gamepad play. ...
Five-star tower defense with unrivaled depth and replayability.
The Bloons are back in full HD glory and this time they mean business! Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.
Featuring an all New Tower and Special Agent, glorious HD graphics, original Tracks and Special Missions, a whole new tier of Specialty Building upgrades, and a never-before-seen Monkey Lab to upgrade your towers, Bloons TD 5 delivers hours of fun and challenging play to fans and new players alike.
“Nations need to brace themselves for a complete loss of productivity”
- Jayisgames, 4.7/5.0
More Awesomer New Features:
- Cool new towers – Heli Pilot, Bloonchipper, Engineer
- Exclusive new Special Agent – Radadactyl
- All new Monkey Lab – researches unique abilities and tower upgrades
- Specialty Building Tier 4 Upgrades
- Exclusive tracks
Hours and Hours of Awesome Gameplay:
- 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 10 Special Agents
- 40+ Tracks (plus their Reverse versions!)
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- New Bloon enemies - tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
- 50+ Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud Support
- 3 different game modes
- Freeplay mode after mastering a track
- 3 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
And that's just the beginning - heaps of planned updates will keep Bloons TD 5 HD fresh, fun, and challenging for many months to come. Now it's time to pop some Bloons!
Remember to save to the Steam Cloud after each victory to save your progress.
Build the theme park of your dreams, and keep it running! Meticulously design that newest roller coaster, place the rides where you want them to be, and construct scenic structures and objects to make the park beautiful. Let your creativity shine, and when you're finished share it with the world!Features
- Tools to build the theme park of your dreams
- A robust, piece-based roller coaster designer to let you build the greatest roller coaster you can think of
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them take the train to that new section of the park, or read their map to find a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to keep your park stocked
- Maintain the illusion by hiding utility structures and the inner workings of the park from guests
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
Become the ultimate shopkeeper by managing the best fantasy item shop across the Kingdom of Aragonia!
Hire and train unique workers, craft hundreds of legendary items, gear up your heroes for battle, trade with your friends and work together to reach the top!
The #1 spot in the rankings is always contested! Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate shop tycoon?~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~CUSTOMIZE your dream item shop and shopkeeper avatar
MANAGE skilled workers to help you build a prosperous shop empire
CRAFT hundreds of original items to sell to visiting heroes
COLLECT dozens of rare blueprints and master them all
FUSE ordinary items together to construct extraordinary equipment
RECRUIT powerful heroes to wage war within the Arena
UNLOCK strategic hero powers to conquer challenging quests
EQUIP your heroes with epic gear and prepare them for battle
RAID treacherous dungeons with your city to earn exclusive loot
TRADE legendary items and resources with your friends
TEAM up and invest with others to build the ultimate metropolis
ENJOY regular events and updates with new content and improvements~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Experiencing any problems? Got some suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at https://cloudcade.helpshift.com for immediate assistance.
A persistent network connection is required to play.
PLEASE NOTE! Shop Heroes supports cross platform gameplay on Steam, iOS, Android and Facebook. Please contact support to sync your Steam progression with any other desired platform(s).
Use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at http://cloudcade.com/tos/
Like Us: http://facebook.com/shopheroes
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/shopheroesgame
Shape Up or Slip Out! is the fifth game in Al Lowe's Leisure Suit Larry series and again a classique point&click adventure.
All the events from the previous games are forgotten. Larry is single, and his goal is to capture the interest of various ladies. By sheer coincidence, Larry finds himself on a TV Game Show called "Stallions". He wins a weekend at the Spa Resort, La Costa Lotta. Naturally, there are some beautiful women in the spa who are just dreaming about such a wonderful, handsome man as Larry! Uh... or is it really so? It is the player's goal to find out!
- Includes Leisure Suit Larry 6 - Shape Up Or Slip Out and its VGA version
(The VGA Version of the game is available through steam. Right click on the game in the steam library -> properties -> betas and choose the VGA version.)
- A classique old school point&click adventure with an adult-themed scenario
- Explore La Costa Lotta as the best Spa resort Larry has ever been probably and discover its secrets.
- Help Larry to relax at La Costa Lotta and maybe find the perfect woman for him.
- Larry can die again, as he did in the series before but can continue again right before he died.
- Play as one of gaming’s longest lasting legends: Leisure Suit Larry!
- Al Lowe’s famously risque humor and bodacious babes that are waiting to “work out” with you!
The Settlers 3 is a strategy game developed by Blue Byte. It was originally released in 1998. Blue Byte Software published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
You can play The Settlers 3 on PC.
Thomas Hertzler produced the game. Haiko Ruttmann scored the game.
- Fast-paced 1v1 arena battles.
- Matchmaking & Ladder rankings.
- Full Featured Brawl Clubs (clans): Text & Voice Chat, Friendly Challenge with up to 50 Club members. Compete in the Club v Club Ladder and earn extra free content together.
- Built-in VoIP and text chat in Smash Parties where you & your friends can challenge each other and compete for the bounty rewarded to the final champion.
- Robust crafting system allowing players to directly craft the cards they desire most.
- Gameplay modes & experience that caters to both highly competitive & casual gamers.
Brawl of Ages was designed with several factors in mind: for all types of gamers to be able to have a fun time competing against each other in fair & balanced matchups, without having to deal with some of the more recently prevalent game models that feature power multipliers, gated content, slow & painful progression, and unfair matches where their opponents could have stronger cards than them because they chose to pay for a power advantage. BoA’s gameplay balance is for the highly competitive gamer and free of any pay-to-win mechanics.
Choose 10 cards from a large collection featuring unique & exciting gameplay mechanics from some of the most popular competitive multiplayer genres. Tailor your deck to match your own personal gameplay style & strategy. Challenge your opponents to 1v1 battle arenas. Use your cards to summon units, build structures and cast spells. Execute your attack strategies & manage your resources with precision timing to destroy your opponent’s base. With a short duration and the action gets ever more frantic, will you be the one standing victorious at the end? ...
The Settlers Online combines popular gameplay elements with brand new additions and improvements. Seize territory and explore in a gaming experience built for everyone to enjoy, from ‘The Settlers’ newbies to old-school gamers. Build your city brick by brick, and lead it to glorious prosperity! It takes a great leader to build a great city, and you'll have to optimize your production chains and lay out the perfect infrastructure. Don’t worry though, as guides and guilds will help you along the way, and also provide higher level challenges of increasing importance, as you establish your reign in the realm! ...
Choose your character and jump right into tons of quests, mini-games, and multiplayer events as you explore this family friendly, fully featured 3D MMO!Amazing Features
- Hundreds of Character Quests: Play hilarious, fully voiced stories to boost your skills!
- Decorate Your World: Hundreds of items to customize your home and yard.
- Cooperative Adventures: Team up with friends to thwart mischievous enemies!
- Competitive Play: Compete with friends to earn the golden crown!
- Dress Up: Choose from hundreds of clothing items and design your own outfits!
- Epic Monsters: Work with friends to defend Amazing World from Vexa's monstrous crew.
- Hunt For Treasure: Grab a map and a shovel to search for legendary treasure!
- Drive the Springmobile: Hop in and speed through exciting Character Quests!
- Go Fishing: Cast a line and then display your fish in a new aquarium!
- Achievements: Show off your skills by claiming every achievement!
- Collections: Complete collections to earn exclusive items!
- Kid friendly: Violence free. Moderated and filtered chat (parental approval required).
- 16 new towers, each with unique abilities and special powers.
- Choose your arsenal of towers and make devastating combinations to stop your enemies!
- 16 challenging stages across three lands ripe for the taking!
- 9 powerful heroes who will follow your command without hesitation.
- Over 35 deadly enemies that will put all of your wit and tactical skills to the test.
- Rush the Kingdom as you bring down 3 mighty Kings in the most legendary of boss fights!
- New powers and reinforcements to vanquish your foes.
- 10+ trinkets and artifacts for that extra edge in battle.
- 30 upgrades to train your army to their best form.
- 50+ Achievements, hidden secrets and fun stuff for you to play and discover!
- No Wi-Fi at your Dark Tower? No worries, just play offline!
Get Lord Vez’nan’s latest news here:
Terms and Conditions:
The third installment in the action-packed Pokémon Ranger series lets players take on the role of a Pokémon Ranger tasked with protecting Pokémon, people, and nature in the Oblivia region. As a Pokémon Ranger, players investigate the nefarious actions of the Pokémon Pinchers, who have been disrupting the peace by chasing and catching Pokémon.
This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. We hope you'll enjoy the new features (including off-TV play) that have been added to this title. See more Virtual Console games for Wii U....
The Entente WWI Battlefields gives a chance to see it with your own eyes and try to change the history. Choosing one of five available countries of this real time strategy game (France, Germany, Russia, Austro-Hungary, England) players get under command troops with various units starting from infantry and cavalry and ending with battleships. All units were made true from historical point of view by using archive documents and photos. Every nation has its own features, which allow you to use strengths and weaknesses of troops from different states.
Economic and military advisors are present in the game to facilitate control over economic and military development. Advisors assist in upgrades, obtaining resources and producing units. There are more than 1000 structures on the map and 80000 units, 3D sound and full encyclopedia of armament that give a chance to feel like high military commander entrusted with the fate of the nations.
• One of the first games based on actual events of the WW I
• Massive battles (up to 10,000 units can take part in a battle from each side!)
• Non-linear mission structure and authentic historical battles
• Various types weaponry, armor, vehicles, buildings from that period, which are unique for each nation
• Entente Gold includes two new campaigns with 7 missions each, map and missions editor. ...
In Super Splatters you'll be throwing a band of semi-suicidal Splatters across the stage, blowing them up in an attempt to ignite the most impressive series of explosions possible.
Perform awesome stunts, boost your speed on slides, invent your own moves, redirect your shots, or even merge several Splatters together - all in an attempt to reach the most spectacular finale that will amaze your in-game fans!
With elastic suicidal blobs and extraordinary liquid physics that actually affect the way you play, Super Splatters delivers fresh gameplay, ripe with tons of tricks to explore. Play it causally or get into the combo-hungry-fast-paced-action-packed-arcade-mayhem - it’s really up to you!Key Features:
- Cheerful suicidal Splatters - in colors!!!
- Discover an arsenal of mind boggling stunts.
- Painfully challenging and positively addictive.
- Combo system that rewards recklessness.
- Crude humor.
- Batteries included.
Ara Fell combines the best parts of Japanese-style roleplaying games with the best parts of western RPGs, as well as including elements of visual novels and adventure games to create a truly unique experience. Atmosphere, emotion and surprise lie at the forefront of Ara Fell's story, driven by deep and accessible characters, each with his or her own past, their own desires and their own motivations for joining Lita's quest. Relive the golden age of the RPG with a game that both pays homage to the past greats, as well as blazing its own trail.
- EXPLORATION - Ara Fell is a world meant to be explored! Jump, crawl, swim and even fly through the air to solve puzzles and discover new locations filled with hidden treasure, secrets and adventure! Every corner of Ara Fell is designed with exploration in mind.
- OPEN WORLD - Most of the world can be explored from the moment you leave Aloria Village, the heroine's home town... provided, of course, you're strong enough. A clever explorer may be able unlock secrets and discover powerful equipment early in the game if he or she commits to taking advantage of the open nature of the game world.
- TACTICAL COMBAT - Ara Fell may be a story-heavy game, but the world is still fraught with danger. Choose specialized equipment and statistics, customizing each character to best suit your play style, and to best thwart each boss battle's unique mechanics.
- CHARACTER DRIVEN - When you join Ara Fell's unwitting heroine on her quest to save her homeland, you'll discover a world filled with vibrant characters who laugh, cry, crack jokes, lose their tempers, and even their will to go on as the size and scope of the curse that plagues Ara Fell becomes apparent. Friends and villains alike are not who they seem as the stakes grow ever higher...
Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors, titled as Vampire: The Night Warriors (ヴァンパイア The Night Warriors, Vanpaia Za Naito Wōriāzu) in Japan, is the first title in the Darkstalkers fighting game series, developed and released by Capcom in 1994, originally for the CPS II arcade hardware. It was ported to the PlayStation by Psygnosis in 1996....
Super Monkey Ball 2 (スーパーモンキーボール2, Sūpā Monkī Bōru Tsū) is a platform/party video game developed by Amusement Vision and published by Sega in 2002 for the GameCube. It is the second installment in the Super Monkey Ball series, and the first installment to have a story-line and to be released exclusively on a home console....
- Win duels. Master the ancient power of magic spheres!
- Develop your hero. Level your mage up to Legendary!
- Upgrade your spells. Improve your magic skills from duel to duel!
- Meet extraordinary characters. Be prepared to find very unusual allies.
Keep track of HeroCraft game news and updates!
We've designed this game from the ground up for room-scale VR. Come immerse yourself in a strange skybound archipelago and befriend Neko the photosynthesizing cat. Build contraptions with your own two hands, life sized and as big as horses, right there in front of you. Play with the physics, juggle pieces, throw darts, and feel another world all around you.Features:
- Challenging puzzles. 50 official levels that range from cakewalk to what-the-hell-this-is-impossible-right-tell-me-this-is-impossible. But guess what, it IS possible. I think.
- Infinite solutions. Working cars, tanks, catapults, conveyor belts, walking creatures or minimalist structures that use only gravity. Design for elegant simplicity, or build a rattling pile of junk that just barely makes it to the goal. Whatever.
- Building with your own hands. Movement so simple and natural you'll forget you're holding controllers. Need a wheel? Just pick it up. Want a longer rod? Just grab an end and stretch. It's like playing with children's blocks, except they're bigger than you are.
- Noble ancestry. Fantastic Contraption is the VR evolution of Colin Northway's 2008 2d browser game, played by millions and still playable for free. But don't be fooled, this new game is WAY different.
- Full 3d audio and music. Actually, this game has no music. What it does have is musical instruments. Except you have to build them. Well... you'll figure it out.
- Surreal and beautiful landscape. Hey guy, chill here awhile, why don't you just lie down in the grass and just listen to the sky whales singing? You'll totally forget the dystopian present and the 300 sqft windowless cube you now live in. Who needs sunlight? VR.
- Neko the toolbox. Yes, your toolbox is alive, and he's kind of a green cat blimp thing powered by pink farts. He doesn't seem to mind when you pull off one of his tails or yank a pin out of his head. They grow back pretty fast, so I guess it's okay...
- Online sharing. Venture bravely into the dark world-within-a-world to load contraptions made by your friends and also some random people. Marvel at the crazy crap they came up with. Then narrow your eyes and say: I can beat this. I can do better.
- Level Editor. Make your own puzzles to share with your friends and the community.
Fight the evil Blackguard with brains and brawn in this epic combat strategy game. Attack enemy bases to free enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise. Create a Task Force with players around the world to take on the enemy together. Scout, plan, then BOOM THE BEACH!
PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
Note: A network connection is required to play.
Terms of Service:
Extra Builders have arrived! Extra Builders is a monthly subscription service that allows you to build or upgrade two buildings at the same time. Extra Builders cost 2.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Extra Builders subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 2.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. ...
Overcome the challenges that lie ahead. Your citizens have various needs in order to stay happy. And you have to keep them happy, to keep the tax coins rolling which you need to build even more. Beware, as there are many things in the world that will disturb the happiness: Seasons will change the demand for certain goods – more water is needed during summer, more clothes in winter. Catastrophes may hit your prospering city, the plague, a large fire or an avalanche won’t make anyone happy nor will a bandit attack!
A huge variety of houses to build and many different jobs for your subjects will keep you busy. The armory will produce weapons for your soldiers, to keep your citizens save from bandits. The bakery or the butcher’s workshop will provide food, the monastery, the juice manufacture and the vineyard will bring the drinks – and everything can be bought at the marketplace! Make sure to have an eye on the daily routines of your people – besides jobs & food, they also need a place for recreation like a park, houses to live and entertainment in the jousting grounds or the tavern!
Each of your deeds is meaningful: If you order your folks to build a house, if you send them to a new job – everything will reward you with experience points. This progression system will allow you to research techniques that for example increase the amount of taxes you get or make your watchtowers more efficient. In every map you play!
- City-building gameplay set in medieval times
- Complex economy sim and deep production chains
- Over 150 different town- and production buildings
- Seasons and weather effects that influence gameplay
- Citizens have their own daily routines with different demands
- The overarching “town level” brings player progression for every single deed – you’ll be a better sovereign each time you play the game
- Devastating disasters like fire, the Plague, drought and many more
- 26 diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
- Unrestricted endless mode on 24 maps
- Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
- New townie language for livelier interactions
From the team that brought you 8-Bit Armies comes a new fantasy RTS as fast-paced and friendly as the original! 8-BIT HORDES is a colorful strategy-arcade game that is easy to learn for players of all skill levels. Collect resources, build up and defend your base, amass your army of orcs or humans and ultimately crush your opponents! 8-Bit Hordes features offline single-player missions, two-player cooperative missions, AI skirmish mode, and Player-vs-Player Multiplayer modes running on dedicated game servers.
8-Bit Hordes includes all the following:
- 2 Factions - The Dark Orcs and their Undead allies versus those annoyingly cheery Humans, Dwarves and Elves of the Lightbringers.
- 24 offline campaign missions
- 12 co-op missions to play with your friendly fiends
- 10 multiplayer/skirmish maps that support up to 8 trolls online
- Devious AI opponents with multiple difficulty options to play with cooperatively or destroy
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate lair from which to launch attacks against your foes
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from the underworld to cemeteries and haunted forests
- A fun and friendly art style even the forever cursed would enjoy
- Full interoperability with 8-Bit Armies' factions and maps providing endless crossover combat opportunities
- An awesome new soundtrack by Frank Klepacki
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo
8-Bit Hordes is for anyone that enjoys RTS games but felt overwhelmed by complicated game mechanics and mysterious unit controls. With hours of solo and co-op gameplay included, there's something here for everyone! ...
Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana is a game developed by Gust. It was originally released in 2005. It was published by NIS America. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana on PlayStation 2.
Tadanobu Inoue produced the game. It was directed by Kazushige Masuda. Akira Tsuchiya, Daisuke Achiwa and Ken Nakagawa scored the game.
Angry Birds Epic sends you on a sprawling adventure across the tropical beaches, frosty mountains, and deep dungeons of Piggy Island in hundreds of challenging levels. Collect and craft a huge arsenal of weapons, and wield powerful magic to defeat fearsome boss pigs and their many minions. Crush troublesome pigs in battle to win epic loot, craft ever more powerful weapons and level up your party. To victory!
● FIGHT hordes of enemies in turn-based battles. Use the powerful skills of your birds to lead your flock to victory!
● PLAY as heroic knight, mighty wizard, or helpful druid, and assemble the perfect party!
● LEVEL UP and master your birds to defeat mighty boss villains like King Pig, Prince Porky or Wiz Pig.
● CRAFT hundreds of weapons and magical potions! Improve your best equipment even further through powerful enchantments.
● COMPLETE rare equipment sets, and use them to unleash devastating power-effects in battle.
● CHALLENGE real players from around the world in the arena. Progress from wood to diamond league and carve your place at the top the leaderboards.
● JOIN limited time events to earn valuable upgrades and rewards! Follow the flock on Facebook and Twitter for news on upcoming events.
FOLLOW THE FLOCK
PLEASE NOTE: Logging into Game Center does not save your game data. To save your game progress in Angry Birds Epic, please sign up for a Rovio account or log into an existing one.
Angry Birds Epic is free to play, optional in-app purchases are available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from selected partners
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Support: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en ...
Deep enough for the veteran roleplayer... Humorous enough for the casual gamer!
OH! RPG! is a quirky, innovative and colorful adventure by RosePortal Games (of Epic Quest and Whisper of a Rose fame) and released on Steam by RPG veteran Aldorlea Games.
The game consists of 8 chapters, each with a different atmosphere, gameplay and protagonist, all contributing to an exciting and fresh experience.
Mixing elements of parody and great use of interaction with an enthralling storyline, this game is a quality blend of pure RPG goodness - but with an unique twist!
Heroes always win. But what happens to those who don't?
The world is coming to an end and the heroes return home after their ludicrous failure, to be with loved ones for whatever's left.
Except this time you're not going to play them. Who wants to play failures anyway?
In OH! RPG!, traditional roles are reversed. You play the NPCs and help the heroes along the way.
- See the story from another perspective and embark with a new protagonist in each of the 8 chapters
- Travel from front to back, from awe-inspiring castles to your remote peasant village, from enemies super strong and big, to end up proudly defeating... pathetic slimes?
- Enjoy a collection of unique protagonists such as an upbeat Jester, a quickwitted Goblin or even the Hero's own family, as you interact with them in an innovative way
- Visit 8 chapters, all with a different style and optional content to discover!
- Unique battles using the special skill "Hero Calls": Harold, Therese, Marsha and Lucius are never in battle, but you can call them and wait until they arrive, and they will perform one powerful move - this is different for each battle depending on where they are in the story
- End-level ratings based on performance
- Stage selection to replay levels and improve your ratings in each
- Global User Rank based on overall end-level results - unlock goodies with higher scores!
- Collect material to upgrade the power/efficiency of your weapons, armor and potions
- Unlock skills of RPG Maker History like Call Ralph!, Mapping Tool or Summon Don Miguel
- FREE license original resources for everyone who purchases the game to use - includes 4 side-view monsters, some side-view battlers, tileset, charsets, and even the airship above!*
- Steam Achievements & Steam Trading Cards!
- Mouse, keyboard and gamepad/controller fully supported, with non-invasive full screen or windowed mode and higher resolution graphics
*Find your free resource pack here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Resources
Meet our Heroes!
A simple farm boy with big dreams of seeing the world. Always level headed and one to help another in need. Tries to be friends with everyone he comes in contact with. Expert cow milker!
A tough princess who trained herself as a knight so she could one day leave the castle walls. She's never afraid to use her title to get her way. Often impatient and comes off as cold when talking to others. Expert at judging people.
A mysterious girl with an even more mysterious past. Her lighthearted and mischievous behavior has landed her into hot water countless times. Always looking for a way to be important to the people around her. Expert at playing tricks on others.
Often described as stiff as a book's spine yet somewhat sarcastic. Even though he is a priest, he questions everything within the teachings. Always willing to help those in need but is never looking for thanks. Expert at disapproving books.
TIP: When playing on Windows XP and experiencing issues, please launch the game manually at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Game.exe ...
Introducing geoDefense Swarm, the sequel to the critically acclaimed geoDefense.
TIME Magazine: Best 50 iPhone Apps 2011!!!!
TIME Magazine: Best of Everything 2009 Award Winner!!!!!!
Over 450K downloads!
kotaku: Sixteen Games That Make iPhone Gaming Worthwile list!
appadvice: "geoDefense Swarm is a stunning visual masterpiece!"
GamePro: 5/5 Stars "Can Swarm live up to the family name? You bet it can...Buy this game today."
IGN.com - 8.2 "Impressive"
AppChatter.com - "geoDefense Swarm is a must own game..."
panapticon: "100/100 — Quite simply a perfect iPhone game!"
geoDefense Swarm takes all the dizzying visuals, vexing challenges and addictive gameplay from the original, and changes the equation – instead of defeating creeps along a pre-defined path, geoDefense Swarm challenges you to use your creativity, building mazes for the creeps to navigate across obstacle-laden open levels.
- Classic 'Open Field' Defense Gameplay
- 30 Levels, Each With its Own Unique Challenges
- One 'Endless' Level in Each Difficulty Group - the Creeps Keep Comin'!
- geoDefense Swarm is OpenFeint Enabled - Featuring Online Leaderboards
- New Tower, new Creep, new Challenges! ...
Populate an island and watch what happens. Create unique havens by landscaping and arranging your creatures. Name them, feed them, make them happy each monster is loaded with personality. You’ll experience game play and music as never before with this innovative technology!
•50+ monster species to collect, nurture, and love
•Amazing art, animation, and audio effects
- Each monster appears on multiple islands and has unique, extremely well-crafted animations that match their specific part, for that island’s specific song
- Lush islands, each with its own theme
- Air, Plant, Water, Earth, Cold
- Gold, Ethereal, Sugahbush
•Internally developed engine
•Numerous decorations, structures and paths
•Create unique landscapes and sound combinations
• 7 unique songs
• 2 exclusive-to-PlayStation®Vita system monsters
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
Habbo, the EPIC social, trading, crafting and building MMO game is available on your iPhone and iPad device!
Take your friendships and creations wherever you go, role-play on the move and take part in live events wherever you are.
With stunning pixel art graphics and a gigantic community of more than 3 million, Habbo provides an immersive virtual world where you can chat, build, trade, craft and participate in challenges and games.
Decide how your avatar looks, choose from extensive fashion lines to make them unique and create your own space to show off to your friends. Habbo puts all this freedom in your hands.
Habbo is the largest teen chat network on the planet! Meet new people and make new friends, plus with numerous user created groups like Builders’ Club, the Army, Mafias, Hospital and Hogwarts, there really is something for everyone.
More than 300 million rooms have been built in Habbo, with players using a variety of furni and pixel items to create their dream spaces. The only limit is your creativity!
Become 'Habbo Rich’!
Habbo has a huge live marketplace for players to trade their way to Habbo richness. Regular release of limited edition and rare items means the trading floor it always busy. Buy low, sell high!
Competitions such as quizzes, quests and other live events
Create your own store to trade with other Habbos
Weekly items updates and additions
We have tools to monitor all text 24/7 across our platform, and all areas of Habbo Hotel have a word filter which removes offensive words from being seen
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Terms of Service: https://help.habbo.com/entries/23027093-Terms-of-Service ...
Doraemon: Story of Seasons is a RPG-simulation game. It was originally released in 2019. It was published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Skip".
You can play Doraemon: Story of Seasons on Nintendo Switch and PC.
The villagers of San Cristobal hold an annual festival called Flores de los Muertos, "Flowers of the Dead" - a carnival during which the entire village comes together to ward off the spirit of the Weeping Woman. The disappearances have miraculously stopped and the residents of San Cristobal consider themselves lucky that the festival has kept the Weeping Woman at bay... until now. The Weeping Woman has returned, and only you can stop her!
Special Collector's Edition Features include:
- The 'Tale of El Sombrerón' bonus chapter
- Achievements and morphing collectibles
- Wallpapers and concept art
- Integrated strategy guide and more!
Sparklite is a roguelite brawler-adventure. Using an arsenal of gadgets, guns, and gear, you will battle foes in top-down action combat, solve puzzles and explore dangerous corners of the world. Having crash-landed your first job will be to search for missing gyrocopter parts before you take on the task of saving the Sparklite.
Everything in the world is tied together by Sparklite... it's the life force of the planet and the inhabitants have learned how to channel it for their own gain. It can be harnessed sustainably, which gives it low power that lasts forever, or it can be consumed immediately for a huge surge of power but then it is destroyed.
The "Baron" has devised a plot to mine the world’s Sparklite core. He mines Sparklite and burns it to fuel his powerful war machines. The resulting pollution is corrupting the world. Animals have turned into violent monsters and the environment is slowly rotting away. Thankfully the world has a natural defense - its Sparklite core. Periodically, the core causes a disruption which rearranges the layout of the world, setting back the Baron’s efforts. If the Baron can obtain the core, he’ll gain the power to create a new world where he has ultimate power.
Our hero, Ada, must travel to each zone of the world to shut down the Sparklite digsites, lowering the Baron’s defenses so that she can stop him before it’s too late...
With 50 bright and colourful puzzles included, Pixel Puzzles Junior lets kids choose the puzzle size that's best for them. All puzzles can be played in a range of sizes, from 9, 20, 30, 42 and 56 pieces.
Avoid the mess of traditional jigsaw puzzles and let the kids play their puzzles digitally.FEATURES:
- A range of sizes from 9 to 56 pieces.
- Perfect for ages 2 - 5.
- Bright cartoon puzzle images.
- Colorful puzzling atmosphere.
- Auto Saving, never lose progress.
- Traditional puzzle gameplay.
- Interactive play environment.
You are a Dark Age lord. Your destiny is to build a kingdom in the shadow of the crumbling Roman Empire. Explore the dangerous landscape around you, harvest its resources, and build a mighty economic and military machine. Your clans have their own personalities and desires, so carefully consider how you use them.
It won't be easy. Your path is unsure. Overcome your immensely strong neighbors. Outlast the frigid winters of the far north to discover a source of gold and vast riches.
Are you the leader who will usher in a new era of European history? Or will you be forgotten?--- Features ---
An Evolving Map
Seasons and weather dramatically transform the landscape around you. The river that once served as a barrier in the summer might become a highway in the winter - for both you and your enemies!
Each of your clans has unique traits and desires, so choose carefully how you use them.
Survival & Roguelike Elements
Keep your clans fed through the harsh winter. Resources run out so always be hunting for more. Your neighbors can be immensely strong. Every game poses new challenges and opportunities.
Watercolor Art Style
A beautiful watercolor landscape serves as the canvas for your clever economic and military strategies.
AtG features a revolutionary user interface which utilizes "tooltips-in-tooltips" for the very first time, making it far easier to learn without sacrificing any gameplay depth. ...
Bloons TD 6 game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Bloons TD 6
The Bloons are back and better than ever! Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available.
Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
ALL NEW 3D BLOONS TD
* Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins
* Intense visual effects
* 30 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight
EPIC MONKEY TOWER UPGRADES
* 20 powerful monkey towers, including 2 all new monkeys - Druid and Alchemist!
* 3 upgrade paths - all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between
* Tier 5 upgrades - top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them
* Each game, place one of these unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades
* Two bloon-shredding activated abilities per Hero
* Craft new gameplay strategies around each Hero's powers and synergies
DEEP MONKEY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
* Over 100 meta-upgrades that buff individual monkey towers or monkey groups
* Adds late game power so you can win more maps and reach higher freeplay rounds
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* New Bloons - tricky new bloon types like Purple, Fortified, and the relentless B.A.D.
* New game modes added to each game difficulty, like Restricted Monkeys, Double Health MOABs, and the brutal CHIMPS rules
And there's heaps more! We packed as much content and polish into this game as possible, and we'll continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played.
Now those bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!