List of Best Blood & Gold: Caribbean! Alternatives | Games Like Blood & Gold: Caribbean!
Blood & Gold: Caribbean! game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Blood & Gold: Caribbean!
'Blood & Gold: Caribbean!' is a blend of economic strategy and open-world RPG, set in the pirate era of XVII Century Caribbean. The game is based on the significantly improved Mount & Blade: Warband engine.
Free for all previous owners of 'Caribbean!', Blood & Gold brings community's most wanted features, such as an addition of the Native tribes, reworked locations and strategy map, playable female character, special missions and other numerous tweaks and improvements.
Decide your own role and create your own adventure in Blood & Gold!
You could start out as a mercenary, accept an assassination mission, collect your reward, walk into a tavern and spend it all in a game of blackjack. Pick up a hooker, lend "protection" services to her procurer and get hit with a stool in your face during a street fight.
Get enslaved and sent to work in a mine, escape with your fellow prisoners, beat all the guards, then rob convoys with an army of former slaves. Save some gold, buy your first plantation and get rich by trading sugar.
Marry a governor's daughter, acquire a colony to rule and declare war against Spain. Spend all your savings on cannons, lose 10 boats and a corvette during a sea siege. Rush in first during a breach of the fortress in Havana and die from your own flagship's friendly fire.Features:
- Reworked version of the original game with a lot of new additions and improvements, free for all previous owners of "Caribbean!".
- Gather your own fleet and army to conquer Caribbean — with detailed management options and a lot customization possibilities on your hand.
- Make use of your business and trading talents by managing your commercial property and convoys.
- Naval battles with controllable ships and boarding fights.
- Special governor and underground missions: assassinations, arsons, seizure of property, protection of brothels and many more.
- With blackjack and hookers: take a break and try to make some money by playing cards.