The best games like Blood & Gold: Caribbean! are:
- arrow_rightMETAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Black Ops III
- arrow_rightResident Evil 6
- arrow_rightDying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightFar Cry
- arrow_rightDevil May Cry 4
- arrow_rightSerious Sam HD: The First Encounter
100 Best Games Like Blood & Gold: Caribbean!:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (40)
- PlayStation 4 (58)
- iOS (36)
- Android (21)
- macOS (79)
- Linux (46)
- Nintendo Switch (25)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (36)
- Xbox (14)
- PlayStation 3 (44)
- PlayStation 2 (22)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (9)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (8)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (5)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (2)
- Dreamcast (3)
- 3DO (2)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (3)
1. METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
Metal Gear Solid 5 continues the story of MGS: Peace Walker and MGS V: Ground Zeroes. Snake seeks revenge for the attack on the MSF group 9 years ago, that placed Big Boss into a coma. After the failed assassination attempt, Big Boss takes the code name Venom Snake, delving back into the world of superhumans and espionage.
A large-scale story that includes 5 hours of cinematic cutscenes compliments open world exploration with hundreds of audio logs and side missions, forming the atmosphere of military drama with sci-fi elements. MGS5: Phantom Pain has an advanced AI system that will allow enemy soldiers constantly call for reinforcements if they see that something is wrong, forcing players to take down communications and fight or retreat and try again.
Players will manage the base by gathering and managing staff, weaponry, and resources, in order to upgrade their personal arsenal and companions.
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty Black Ops III is a science fiction first-person shooter, the twelfth game in the whole Call of Duty franchise and the third chapter in the Black Ops series. The action begins in 2065, 40 years after the events of the second part, so the game has several historical references. However, the game is not a direct sequel to the previous Black Ops game. Players are offered to assume the role of a CIA special unit trooper trying to get along with the new artificial intelligence DNI (Direct Neural Interface) system and to solve mysteries hidden in it. The whole gameplay is divided into three usual for Black Ops series game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. The single-player campaign can be also completed in a squad (up to four members). Players are able to choose proper equipment and even customize the character before starting another mission. After the completion, each level could be replayed in a “realistic” difficulty or in a “Nightmares” mode (regular enemies are replaced with zombies).
3. Resident Evil 6
Bioterrorism ... Terrorists infect the US President with a vaccine that makes him an aggressive zombie. And one of the heroes of the game will have to kill him. Behind the terrorists, there is a mafia organisation that wants to hide the truth about the impossibility to control the biological weapons developed by it, which turns people into zombies. Bioterrorists opposed by a detachment of special forces - it serves two other characters.
The action of the game periodically turns from a personal vendetta into a global catastrophe and back. One President-zombie is replaced by whole cities of infected. Zombies and mutants, bioterrorists, special forces and mercenaries - they all act constantly, fight and survive in open territories and secret bases.
In total, you can play for seven characters, including a woman - the head of terrorists. Four story campaigns, after going through one line of the plot, you can choose another lens and see the events from a different perspective.
There are many enemies, but ammunition drops out of them after death. The more dangerous is the enemy, the more ammo is dropped. In hand-to-hand combat, various combo attacks help. The complete passage of the game is described as approximately 25 hours of pure action.
4. Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Dying Light series introduces a world that was hit by a zombie virus outbreak. Under the daylight, zombies are weak and slow, but after the sunset, they become fast, strong and hungry for human flesh. You play as Kyle Crane, a special operative sent to the Harran city, which became a quarantined zone after the outbreak. In the expansion pack The Following, he learns about a cure for the plague, supposedly invented by a sect, and sets off to find out more about it. Crane will travel the countryside open world that is twice the size of the original game’s map. To fight off zombies, Crane will use not only a variety of weapons but also parkour movements, which are the definitive feature in Dying Light gameplay.
The Following introduces new weapons, several new game modes, such as bounty hunting which gives the player a new mission every day. The expansion allows the player to drive a buggy to run zombies over. There is a four-person multiplayer mode, and also the “Be the Zombie” mode, in which players can assume the role of a huge, powerful zombie. The Enhanced Edition includes the original game, the expansion pack, and all the available DLCs, such as Cuisine & Cargo and The Bozak Horde.
5. Far Cry
The game that started the popular Far Cry series. The player assumes the role of Jack Carver, a former special forces operative who became a ferryman. The protagonist was hired by a journalist Valerie Constantine to escort her to a remote Pacific island. Soon after they arrived, the boat was attacked, and Valerie went missing. Now Carver is stranded on an archipelago covered by tropical rainforests, which are hiding an abandoned Japanese warship, a secret lab, and an active volcano. On a search for Valerie, he will fight a gang of mercenaries and discover the monstrous experiments that are carried out on this islands.
Carver eventually gains access to a variety of firearms. He’s also equipped with binoculars that allow him to see and even hear the enemies from far away. Stealth and detection are the central aspects of the Far Cry gameplay. The lush vegetation in the jungle offers perfect cover, so both Carver and his opponents can hide and sneak behind each other’s backs. The design and huge size of levels allow for a variety of routes and approaches to complete each mission, with use of stealth, surprise attacks, sniping, or another tactic of your choice.
Armello is a digital role-playing tabletop game developed by an indie Australian studios League of Geeks. It is the debut project of the game.
The game is set in a “dark fairytale” kingdom of Armello, where the anthropomorphic animals from many clans live. The king has gone crazy and is slowly dying because of the dark force named the Rot. The representatives of several factions come to the kingdom's capital to become the new king. Four characters are present at the beginning of the game: Tane the wolf, Amber the rabbit, Mercurio the rat, and Sanah, the bear.
Armello is a digital remake of a traditional fantasy tabletop role-playing game in which there are rolling dice and cards, that allows the players to execute certain actions. The gaming area is divided into hexagonal plates, that contain procedurally generated features like caves, buildings, other characters or pieces of equipment. As the game progresses, the players can buy in-game currency to purchase special abilities using the skill tree, that is unique to every character.
The game uses a turn-based system, where the players can equip new items or acquire new skills while the other players make their turn. The cards and dice are used only when the players directly interact with the in-game world. The players use cards for casting spells, hiring teammates, treating wounds or using the special items that grant temporary abilities.
7. Devil May Cry 4
Devil May Cry 4 is a hack-and-slash adventure by Capcom, and a part of DmC game list being the fourth numeric title in the series out of 6 titles (5 numeric and 1 spin-off) overall. The series and the game, in particular, is considered one of the most canon hack-and-slash adventures, setting the mark for many other titles.
The fourth game utilizes the universal gameplay principles for such games: the whole gaming process is divided into levels and getting through one grant the player with the grade from "D" to "SSS." The grade ultimately depends on time spent within the mission, avoiding damage and style. The style is a game forming principle of DmC — unbreakable combos, interleaving punches, kicks and shooting: all of the above defines the style. There are two playable characters in DmC — Dante and Nero. Their playstyle differs with unique powers and abilities
While being eccentric on a gameplay style, the game also follows a praised plot: the whole story pivots around Dante and Nero's conflict and includes a tremendous amount of family quarrels, giant swords, and demonic interventions.
8. Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter is an HD remaster of 2001 FPS Serious Sam: The First Encounter developed by Croteam.
The story takes place in a near future where humanity has unraveled an ancient artifact in Egypt which allowed for major technological advancements such as deep space travel. While exploring the space, Sam awakens an alien named Mental that destroys any intelligent life in the universe every 100.000 years. In an effort to save humanity, scientists send Sam back in time in order to kill Mental and prevent any destruction from happening in the first place.
The game features large-scale linear levels that are free for the player to explore as there are secrets hidden throughout them. Most of the levels follow a similar pattern of multiple arenas where players fight several waves of enemies connected by a pathway between them. The scoring system is also present. Player's score depends on the difficulty they play on and on the type of enemy they kill.
Players can get additional information on the enemies, weapons or the surroundings via NETRICSA, an implant inside Sam's skull.
Serious Sam HD: TFE also features multiplayer and co-op with up to 16 people.
9. Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is a platformer developed by Just Add Water. It is a complete remake of the first installment in the series, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey.
The game tells a story of a prisoner of the biggest meat-processing plant on Oddworld. The Protagonist is a Mudokon named Abe who is a floor-waxer and an Employee of the Year. With the ingredients for the company's main products running out, the owner of the plant decides to launch a new treat named "Mudokon Pops!". Overhearing that, Abe decides to escape and free all Mudokon slaves he can find.
New 'n' Tasty is a 2.5D scrolling platformer with the main focus on puzzle solving. The player can talk and direct other Mudokons. The objective is to find and rescue 299 Mudokon slaves by getting them out of the plant through portals. Some Mudokons are hidden in secret areas.
New 'n' Tasty features good and bad endings. The outcome depends on the number of saved slaves. Saving over 150 Mudokons results in a good ending, which is considered canon.
10. Age of Wonders III
Age of Wonders 3 is a turn-based strategy game developed by Triumph Studios. It is the fourth title in the Age of Wonders game series.
Age of Wonders 3 is a fantasy game. It tells the story of a conflict between the Commonwealth Empire and the alliance of dark and forest elves. While the Commonwealth desires to take over the world and push all the old customs and traditions aside, elves fight to prevent such a thing from ever happening. Elves gather all the oppressed races and nations together to take the fight back to humans.
Age of Wonders 3 gameplay is based around a 4X principle, which focuses on exploration, expansion, exploitation, and extermination. The players slowly build up their empire from the ground up. Multiple ways of achieving that are available, such as diplomacy, colonization, or plain old simple war.
At the beginning of the game, the players choose and customize the character they will play as. This character becomes a leader of a specific nation in the game. Six races are available. The races have their own perks, which must be carefully chosen to suit the player's play style.
The leader and empire perk trees are present in the game. As the players build up their empire, new units and buildings become available. There are 6 leader classes available for the players. Leaders can gain experience and level themselves up. The game also features a karma system, which influences the way the players are seen by their people.
11. LEGO The Hobbit
LEGO The Hobbit is another installment in the LEGO series of games adapted from popular movie franchises. It is based on the first two films in Peter Jackson's The Hobbit film trilogy, that was, in turn, adapted from John R.R. Tolkien's book of the same name. Like with all LEGO games, its visual style imitates a world that is entirely made of LEGO constructions and inhabited by mini-figures.
The game follows the plot of the movies rather than the original book. LEGO The Hobbit recreates The Hobbit story using voice samples from the movies, while also parodying it with the addition of the tongue-in-cheek humor. The plot takes place in the high fantasy world of Middle-Earth. Bilbo Baggins, the main protagonist, is a hobbit. He lived a peaceful life until one day a company of thirteen dwarves and the wizard named Gandalf called him to join them on an adventure. Bilbo and his new friends left out on a quest to reconquer the dwarves' home, the Lonely Mountain, and its treasures from the wicked dragon Smaug.
The player controls the Thorin's party, switching between characters when needed. Each character has his unique abilities, such as climbing or shooting arrows. The game is divided into a series of short, linear levels that correspond to certain scenes in the movies. On the way, the player has to smash objects made of LEGO and sometimes use them to assemble new objects. The game also has a cooperative multiplayer for two.
12. Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam 2 is the sequel to the Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. The game has single-player and multiplayer mods. In the single-player campaign, the player controls the main protagonist of the series named Sam “Serious” Stone who is once again challenged by extraterrestrial overlord Mental and his infernal forces that want to destroy the humanity. In order not to let them do that, Sam must to go through various different worlds and collect parts of a medallion. In his journey, Sam meets natives living in the worlds in which he travels as well as he is guided by the Sirian Great Council. The multiplayer game mode includes online co-op and deathmatch regimes. Serious Sam 2 includes new engine called Serious Engine 2, which features high dynamic range rendering and light bloom.
Like the first game in the series, Serious Sam 2 is just a plain shooter where the player has to kill dozens of various enemies including bosses. Once again, the player can choose between various of different weapons in order to kill hordes of enemies from other worlds and prevent the annihilation of humanity.
13. Assassin's Creed III: Remastered
Relive the American Revolution or experience it for the first time in Assassin's Creed® III Remastered, with enhanced graphics and improved gameplay mechanics. Plus, Assassin's Creed® III Liberation Remastered and all solo DLC content are included.
Includes: Assassin's Creed® III Liberation and all original solo DLC, including The Tyranny of King Washington.
Enhanced graphics, now featuring 4K resolution, new character models, polished environment rendering, and more.
Gameplay mechanics have been revamped as well, improving your experience and your immersion.
Fight for freedom! As the American Colonies are about to revolt, secure liberty for your people and your nation.
14. Fistful of Frags
Fistful of Frags is a western-themed modification created on the Source engine. This is the same engine that was used by Valve for their hits like Half-Life and Team Fortress 2. The game started as a Half-Life mode but was renewed and re-released in 2014. The name of the game is a pun on Sergio Leone's famous western movie A Fistful of Dollars.
The game offers a variety of XIX century weapons. In Fistful of Frags, there are five weapon classes (melee, pistols, rifles, shotguns, and special) and several weapon tiers. The lowest tier is Starter Weapons, the ones the player gets when he or she spawns. There are Blue, Red, and Gold weapons that the player can find in the chests of the respective color. Different weapons allow different actions, such as dual wielding or throwing. There's a weight limit that doesn't allow the player to carry too many weapons at once. The way the player obtains the weapons strongly depends on the mode.
Fistful of Frags includes multiple game modes, both single and multiplayer, cooperative and competitive. In the Team Shootout mode, the players are divided into 4 or 2 teams and eliminate each other trying to get the most frags. When spawning, the player can obtain additional weapons, spending his or her "stars". Break Bad mode is similar, but the goal of each team is to gather more money. The guns are also purchased with the in-game money. There are also Versus, Elimination, Shootout, and Teamplay modes.
15. Call of Juarez
Call of Juarez is an epic adventure western themed FPS game. The player alternately assumes the roles of two distinct, antagonistic characters: a sneaking fugitive Billy and his hunter the reverend Ray. Apart from the highly interesting, emotional and psychological aspect of the link between the two characters, the player will experience a variety of gameplay with many differences whilst playing a particular character.
The game features fast paced revolver duels using historically accurate firearms, horseback riding, mounted combat and stealth actions in memorable locations set after Western movies. Emergent gameplay based on accurate simulation of not only rigid bodies and rag-dolls but also liquids, gases, fire and smoke makes the gameplay innovative and non-linear.
- Very serious approach to the Wild West theme and detailed reconstruction of the character and visuals of that times
- The use of physics and innovative simulation of fire, liquids, dust, smokes and gases to construct emergent gameplay
- State of the art graphics making use of the top technology graphics cards features on todays cards.
- Playing 2 distinct characters with different abilities and different gameplay
- Horseback riding and saddle shooting, gunfighter duels
- Using the whip to fight, move objects and move the player's character
- Legendary weapons form the Gold Fever era and full akimbo mode for the hands on approach.
- Exhilarating storyline with full of twists and turns in this exciting Western Genre.
16. Three Heroes
The homeland is being besieged by enemies on all sides, now it is up to three heroes to take up their sword, spear, and bow to cleanse the land of the evil invaders. Featuring exciting combat, polished graphics, and hilarious humor; Three Heroes is the action adventure game that has something for everyone.
At some point, everyone dreams of being a hero, well now they can be three. Choose your hero and smash, hack, and shoot your way through the Slavic homeland to cleanse it from the evils that plague your land.
Inspired by stories out of Slavic myth; Three Heroes features an engaging story, epic combat, and RPG character building.
-Three playable characters, each with their own weapons and unique abilities
-Switch between characters at any time during gameplay to use the right hero for the job.
-Make your heroes more heroic with new and upgradable weapons, armor, and abilities
-Battle against enemies out of Slavic myth
-A colorful cast of hilarious characters
-Beautifully rendered graphics
There’s not much time, enemies press in on all side, grab your weapon and become a Hero.
Everything is an interactive experience where everything you see is a thing you can be, from animals to planets to galaxies and beyond. Travel between outer and inner space, and explore a vast, interconnected universe of things without enforced goals, scores, or tasks to complete. Everything is a procedural, AI-driven simulation of the systems of nature, seen from the points of view of everything in the Universe.
Learn to transform yourself to create worlds within worlds within worlds, or let go any time to allow Everything to take over and produce a never ending documentary about the world you live in.
Narrated by the inspiring philosophy of Alan Watts, and featuring a rich score from composer Ben Lukas Boysen, Everything will give you a new perspective on life.
18. Star Conflict
This is a free space MMO action game from the Russian studio Targem Games. The player controls spaceships that perform different roles in combat. Each player can develop abilities, and learn special skills, develop new strategies. Under the control of the player, there is a whole fleet of different ships from formidable frigates to small reconnaissance ships. Players can also unite in alliances and fight for control over the galaxy's sectors. The gameplay of similar in many ways to another famous game in the genre E.V.E, Star Conflict is more action and less economic than its competitor, and an understandable control scheme allows the players to perform crazy maneuvers.
Players can participate in session based PvP battles or explore the Open Space, where they complete various quests and missions, fight AI controlled enemies and gather resources. With the 'Journey' update developers redesigned the progression system. Players can now earn experience points and unlock new content by taking part in a story-driven campaign.
According to the plot of the game, three thousand years passed after the first shuttles with the settlers left the Earth. Now the universe is divided between militarised star empires and scattered groups of mercenaries. In sector 1337, fragments of the mysterious civilization of aliens are found. For ancient artifacts, hunting begins and from all corners of the galaxy fly amateurs of adventure, hunted to profit.
19. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
RETURN TO THE WORLD OF IVALICE
Enter an era of war within the world of Ivalice. The small kingdom of Dalmasca, conquered by the Archadian Empire, is left in ruin and uncertainty. Princess Ashe, the one and only heir to the throne, devotes herself to the resistance to liberate her country.
Vaan, a young man who lost his family in the war, dreams of flying freely in the skies. In a fight for freedom and fallen royalty, join these unlikely allies and their companions as they embark on a heroic adventure to free their homeland.
Players both returning and new to the game will be immersed in a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and improved experience.
New Zodiac Job system with improved battle mechanics.
Newly implemented trophies.
True 7.1 Surround sound including HD voicing and fully remastered music.
Choose between original in-game BGM, new re-orchestrated BGM and original soundtrack.
Endless adventure including hunts, battles and mini-games.
60 FPS - Ivalice will look even more spectacular running at 60FPS
Compatible with 21:9 ultra wide monitors
New Game Plus and New Game Minus
Maximized License Points and Gil
Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more!
Categories in common with Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age: Role Playing
21. My Time At Portia
My Time at Portia is a simulation open world RPG game set in a post-apocalyptic world. Humans are few and relics from the past are everywhere. You are starting a new life in Portia, a town on the edge of civilization. After taking over your father's abandoned workshop, you can take commissions from the town folks in order to grow your workshop and build your prestige. In order to fulfill commissions, you will spend lots of your time collecting materials from the relatively large open world. Cut down tree, pick up herbs, mine in ruins, even plant your own garden and raise farm animals. There are vast areas for the player to explore around Portia. Deserts, islands, reefs, highlands, marshlands, and more! Each area bringing their own unique items and monsters. There are two different types of dungeons in this game. Players can gather relics and ores from the abandoned dungeons, and fight off monsters to gain look in the hazardous dungeons.
But My Time at Portia isn't just about grinding away in your workshop and the mines. Meet the wide range of NPCs each with their unique personality and behaviors. Make friends, date, and even marry someone who will help you around your workshop. Kids are even on the table! Learn more about the Old World as you go along. Will you turn over your relics to the Church of the Light where they can be properly disposed of so as to prevent another apocalypse, or will you work with the Research Lab to harness the ancient technology to rebuild society?
My Time at Portia delivers an enthralling life simulation game that balances character, building, and discovery and allows you to choose your own path through life.
22. Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing is an adrenaline fueled non-stop shoot out where players must outwit, outgun and outplay opponents to ultimately be crowned the Last Man Standing in a massive dynamic warzone. Players are thrown into the battlefield with up to 100 other players fighting each other and searching the environment for weaponry and attachments to enhance your tactical style and get the edge in competition modes.
Earn rewards, compete for prizes and fight for glory or death - this is Ultimate BATTLE ROYALE!WEAPONS and ATTACHMENTSYou'll find no shortage of ways to slay your competition with more than 30 weapons ranging from pistols, to shotguns, SMG's, LMG's, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles and even a rocket launcher. Game also offers over a dozen of weapon attachments that can help you customize the way your weapon handles and suit it to fit your playstyle. Look for the special supply drops that periodically occur during game play to secure most powerful weapons and attachments.ENDLESS CUSTOMIZATIONSEarn vanity crates each time your character levels up by playing. Use the gear you find in those crates to customize your character with over 329+ unique taunt emotes, character cosmetic items and badass gun skins.COMPETE LIKE A PROWe have designed the competitive system to allow the opportunity for our most active and successful players to earn a living by simply playing Last Man Standing, participating in our seasonal and monthly tournaments as well as streaming Last Man Standing.
We're taking the competitive aspect of the game to the next level by introducing monthly competitions available to all of our players. Participating in these competitive events and placing in the Top Tier of players will not only earn you real cash prizes but also encourages a healthy competitive Battle Royale community unlike anywhere else. At the end of each season the top ranking players will be given the chance to participate in an Invitational Elimination Style tournament with a grand cash prize so make sure to get as much practice as you can!OPEN DEVELOPMENTLast Man Standing is being developed directly based on community feedback and we've set up our forums and community pages to stream line this community-developer interaction.
PANZAR is a fantasy multiplayer third-person shooter. You get to choose from eight unique character classes, team-based PvP battles, exciting PvE adventures and regular tournaments with real prizes. Advanced RPG elements, the non-target combat system and the most modern graphics by CryEngine 3 will make your combat experience unforgettable!Key Features
Dynamic Team-Based PvP and PvE
PANZAR is built on high intensity team-based battles. Players fight in 8 vs 8 PvP fights and extensive breathtaking PvE raids where no one can secure victory alone. The secret to success in battle is how well you coordinate with your other teammates. It’s ideal entertainment for groups and clans. PANZAR’s developed clan system gives you the chance to participate in spectacular mass tournaments for glory and prizes.
One Spectacular Fantasy World
Incredibly Detailed Fantasy World
PANZAR comes to life through the raw power of CryENGINE, the ultimate game development platform deliveri
ng incredibly detailed graphics and fluid gameplay. Players face off in rich and detailed environments such as mountain waterfalls, jungle villages, ancient castles and temple ruins. PANZAR is flexible, serving a wide range of graphics capability modes, so computers of many generations can get into battle.
Tactical Gameplay Modes
PANZAR has a wide range of locations, equipment and skills creating an almost never-ending variety of tactical options and battle strategies. There are eight different character classes, each with their own unique skill set, game dynamics and overall role within the team. With several different gameplay modes – Domination, Siege, Rugby and King of the Hill - it’s a game you’ll want to play again and again.
Players can create their own formidable characters and develop and equip them as they like. You can buy, sell, craft and upgrade weapons, armor and magical potions at any time between battles. Not to mention the nearly limitless freedom of self-expression arising from all the hairstyles, battle cries and armor paint choices. Unleash your imagination!
Advanced Social System
Players can communicate with other players right in-game using voice, team and general battle chat options. Finding new friends, grouping or reconnecting with old ones is simple! There are even gold bonuses on offer for each new friend recruited. Join teams, claim victory and crystals in tournaments, even create your own clan and choose the comrades you will fight shoulder to shoulder with. In PANZAR, there is only one goal…Victory!
24. Might & Magic X - Legacy
After a decade, a Might & Magic® RPG is back with both the unique core formula and a new set of improved and fine-tuned features. The best RPG of its class!
In the wake of the spectacular events in Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, you will play in a party of four adventurers entangled in intrigue and political machinations unfolding in and around Karthal. The city, on the verge of secession, is prey to competing factions vying for its control. Your actions will determine the fate of the city.
Might & Magic® X Legacy is an authentic solo experience in the classic first-person RPG genre. Create and lead your group into an exciting open world and battle mythical powerful creatures while collecting ancient magical treasures!Reviews"Might & Magic X – Legacy has everything it needs to be the next great title in the series"
“Schedule some vacation for early 2014”
“A high-pressure blast of nostalgia”
82.5% - Game InformerDeluxe Digital EditionFREE COPY OF MIGHT & MAGIC® VI
The Deluxe Edition includes a free copy of Might & Magic VI, one of the most praised episodes in the Might & Magic franchise.
EXCLUSIVE DUNGEON WHEN IT RELEASES: THE DREAM SHARD
Explore the Dream Shard dungeon and pursue your quests in the Agyn Peninsula!
FIRST DLC FOR FREE WHEN IT RELEASES: THE FALCON AND THE UNICORN
Deluxe Edition owners will get to enjoy the game’s very first DLC called the Falcon and the Unicorn for free when it releases.
Get the Might & Magic X – Legacy official soundtrack on audio CD and listen to thirteen unique compositions from the acclaimed duo of composers, Roc Chen and Jason Graves.Standard Digital EditionFULL GAME
Rediscover the mythic Might & Magic role-playing series, updated for a new generation in Might & Magic X - Legacy. Experience a gripping four-act story that will test your tactics and judgement.
- 12 playable classes
Customise your team of adventurers with choices from 12 different classes, 4 races, and over 20 skills. Evolve your party members and develop unique strategies using freshly acquired spells.
- 3 towns and 1 city
Begin your great journey at Sorpigal-by-the-Sea, travel to the other settlements, visit monuments, recruit hirelings, and trade with shopkeepers.
- Open world
Travel through stunning environments, choose which region you want to explore first but be careful, danger is never far off.
- Various quests
Discover the sinister plot happening in the Agyn Peninsula, shape its inhabitants' stories, and evolve your party thanks to fun and original quests full of Easter Eggs!
- 20+ dungeons
Experience fear and claustrophobia in the dark heart of classic dungeons, and feel vulnerable to attack from all sides while crossing open landscapes.
- More than 60 creatures and 6 unique bosses
Face cunning foes in turn-based combat and adapt your fighting skills to the mightiest creatures.
Create your own map and mods to express yourself, design the game you want to play and share your creative vision with the Might & Magic X – Legacy community!Caractéristiques Principales
- Dive into vintage Might & Magic®
Discover an authentic franchise that defined early PC RPG gaming in the 80s! This classic and timeless RPG has returned after eleven years of waiting and has been adapted to today’s standards while respecting yesterday’s expectations. Old school, new rules!
- Create your party
Take control of a team of four adventurers chosen among four different races. Twelve classes are available, each one having their own skill system. Thousands of combinations are possible!
- Forge your own tactics
Through a turn-based gameplay system, defeat creatures and unique bosses and accomplish unique quests, level up your group and gain new powerful artifacts.
- Discover a new part of Ashan
Explore the Agyn Peninsula – a totally new, unexplored environment in the Might & Magic universe. Get familiar with its epic wilderness and meet the locals who pack quite a few surprises…
- Explore twisted dungeons
Make your way through dangerous dungeons, cities, and labyrinths full of traps, and solve puzzles and riddles to rack your brain! Beware: You never know what’s hiding around the corner!
- Explore twisted dungeons
Build your own adventure and quests and share them with the community. The legacy is yours!
Categories in common with Might & Magic X - Legacy: Role Playing
25. Nether: Resurrected
NETHER...IS...BACK! We have rolled back the game to Summer of 2014, when it first left Early Access and was still being developed by us, Phosphor Games Studio.
- Single Player enabled: It was not possible before, but now it's working, and it's hard! Have fun surviving the monster-filled urban apocalypse alone
- No more micro-transactions: all items can be bought with in game cash
- Multiplayer via player hosted servers! The old back end ripped out - no need for any login besides Steam. You control your community, and nobody can take your game from you again
WHAT IS IN DEVELOPMENT:
- Custom server settings: you decided how many players, how many Nether, how much gun spawns, etc.
- Modding tools![/b]
- Bug fixes (including playing as a Nether, which was always pretty buggy
Nether is a fast-paced survival game that forces you to make quick life-saving decisions in an unforgiving environment. In this post-apocalyptic urban world, death is waiting around every corner, at the top of high-rise buildings, and in the grasp of powerful teleporting creatures known as 'Nethers'. These creatures and the other players are real challenges to overcome, requiring tactical gameplay, awareness, stealth, and cooperation. To navigate this high-tension environment, you must use skill and cunning in order to scavenge, trade, craft or loot for food, weapons, supplies, and other resources necessary to stay alive in a desolate and dangerous city. Team up with other survivors and take advantage of group play, as a tribe, to complete treacherous world objectives, or play as a lone wolf in an attempt to endure the hostile environment. In the end you must decide whether to Prey or Pray.Key Features
The game's landscape is a beautifully conceived vision of a post apocalyptic Chicago, ravaged by disaster and time. Almost every low and high-rise building can be individually explored in a cityscape that stretches 150 blocks. Beyond the city lies the Wastelands, an unforgiving desolate landscape that is slowly sinking into the earth.
SURVIVE, CRAFT, TRADE, LOOT AND SHOOT
Start off, armed only with a kitchen knife and scavenge your way through an environment on a daily battle to stay alive. Beware the Nether, poor mutated souls who roam the city in search of human flesh. Scavenge for food and water to stay nourished, and search for useful items that could be crafted into makeshift weapons to help in your battle for life. Hunt and kill Nether to trade their body parts to the mysterious Cult located in the few markets that scatter the city. Over time, build up your skills and earn rewards for surviving each precious new day. But always beware of the other survivors who may be only one moment away from death, and see killing you and looting your possessions as their only salvation.
TRIBES AND TERRITORY WARS
Find safety in numbers by joining a tribe. Only tribes can capture and own territory, and the urban landscape is the perfect setting for turf domination. Compete with rival tribes in territory wars for control of the city by capturing strategic landmarks to reap resources and experience; prove your dominance over all other tribes. Spy on rival tribes or infiltrate and kill them by playing as a Nether. Ambush them from above by swooping in for the kill using the wing suit. Tribes change the survival experience by establishing a true social construct, with all the consequences of behavior that you would expect in the real world. Your actions have real repercussions enforced organically through reputation and standing.
PLAYER AND GROUP MISSIONS
Players can complete an assortment of individual or group missions to earn money, experience and reputation. Perform vital supply runs between the markets, work with your tribe to take down the swarms of Nether lead by the vicious boss Reaper that sporadically surge to attack neighborhoods, or keep the creatures out of the Safezones by working in groups to repair the anti-nether devices when they fail.
Nether offers a wide variety of character customization and allows you to play as a male or female character. There is a huge selection of cosmetic items and player taunts to assert your individuality along with entire outfits to play roles like survivalist, soldier and biker - or even just play in your underwear.
- Host your own private servers and control your settings and player population
- First-person perspective creates a true survival experience
- Meld of PvE (player versus environment) and PvP (player versus player) gameplay
- New weapons and items become available as players explore the game world
- Up to 64 players per game server
- Single purchase, downloadable client allows full game access without subscription
FICSIT - AN INTRODUCTION
Welcome to FICSIT Incorporated! A company specialised in the research, development and application of new technology and science, anything to find short-term solutions to long-term problems! As part of our brand-new Save The Day program, you’ll be sent to one of many alien planets in an effort to contribute to Project Assembly, a project I am legally bound to not tell you anything about for fear of our lives. And my job.
As an engineer and pioneer, you won’t only be constructing and automating the very factory that will contribute to Project Assembly, but also explore and exploit the planet and its inhabitants as you expand. Don’t worry, we’re super inclusive when it comes to alien lifeforms! We’ll even allow for pets, how cool is that!?
Just don’t tell R&D.
Below you can find the three main pillars of your mission! Time to get to work, and Stay Effective!
This motto is FICSIT Inc. property. Please do not use ironically.
To achieve company milestones according to satisfaction we expect you to construct your FICSIT Inc. factory in such a way that it allows for easy expansion and complexion. Not only will buildings grow more complex over time, so will the parts they produce. Project Assembly isn’t your average high-school science project. We’re making history here! Go big or go home! Of course, this requires both high-level and low-level power management, good luck getting to nuclear! We even support stuff like multi-floor warehouses so you can stack your buildings, and a whole bunch of navigational constructs like jump pads and walkways! Walkways are the best. They’re attached to the ground and everything.
Employee will be expected to fund their own travel expenses
So you know how your FICSIT Inc. factory can be turned into this incredibly intricate maze of conveyor belts in every direction, merging, splitting, crossing each other above and below? Conveyor belts carry, after all, the life-blood of our company! Well, since you’ll be in a pretty big area you’re going to need outposts. To make your life easier, we’ve developed self-driving trucks and trains so you can set up your very own transport system between any point in your area!
EXPLORE & EXPLOIT
R&D hasn’t figured out how to clone materials yet, weirdly enough, so you’re going to have to go out and use our patented method of extraterrestrial pioneering! This means exploring to find more or new stuff to exploit, to help expand your FICSIT Inc. factory. You’re on an uncharted alien planet, so try to be careful, don’t go alone if you don’t have to, and use protection! Who knows what kind of organisms have made this place their home? Or who knows what awesome treasures you’ll find? Don’t worry, this is why we assigned you your very own FICSIT Inc. handler.
27. Contradiction - Spot The Liar!
Contradiction is a unique adventure / murder mystery game that uses live-action video for the entirety of the game play. All you have to do is interview characters, spot their lies and catch them out!
Contradiction is a brand new take on the concept of an interactive movie and brings the genre to a whole new level of playability. It plays as smoothly as a 3D graphic game. You can wander freely around the game environment, collecting evidence and witnessing constantly changing events.
But the game is all about interviewing the characters you meet, questioning them about all the evidence you’ve collected and things you’ve seen, then spotting contradictions in their answers. Pair two contradictions together and watch them try to worm out of it!
Works best plugged into a TV preferably with a bunch of people to help spot the lies - but can be played alone on your laptop or PC just fine!
28. Time of Dragons
This is an MMO shooter where you ride dragons armed with missiles and lasers!
The plot of the game unfolds in an imaginary universe, where two highly advanced races, Neils and Atlans, fight against each other.
Their battle units are gigantic flying creatures controlled by adopiants, their riders.
The game offers the following:
- Multiple creatures with unique capabilities
- A wide selection of weapons
- Various combat modes
- Freedom and beauty of dragon flights
- Battles against players from all over the world!
Take your dragon into the sky and prove that you are the best!
As developers, we love our game with all our heart and will continuously develop it, ensuring updates every two weeks. Join our community to keep track!
It's gonna be fun!
29. Global Adventures
Treasure Hunters' Association (THA)...
and head out to explore the Mayan ruins.
But what starts as a treasure hunt quickly turns into something more, as your expeditions reveal bits and pieces of information that could unravel the mysteries of history.
During your journey, you will encounter several enemies of the THA – including the Black Flag Gang,
Shinobi Cabal (a ninja group that wants to create an undead army),
and The Priory (a secret order that seems to have a sinister plan).
Face off against zombies,
reincarnations of ancient gods,
and much more as you journey across continents!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
30. From the Depths
SummaryIn From the Depths you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, space ships, hot air balloons and more! The game is currently in alpha and contains a wide range of single player content including:
- A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents.
- A campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight unique factions.
- A Story Mode where you can (eventually!) play 15 missions as each of the eight factions - a fantastic mixture of strategy, design and wild battles! Defend your fleet against waves of enemy forces in a series of extremely tough challenges that unlock new components.
- Design and build your fleet, fortresses and structures however you want. The alpha currently has over 400 unique components blocks, not including 29 different components for making missiles, torpedoes, depth charges and bombs.
- The sky's the limit, you can equip your vehicle with - cannons, lasers, mines, bombs, missiles, torpedoes, propellers, rudders, jet engines, wings, hydrofoils, hot air balloons, anchors, fire control computers, blueprint spawners, repair bots, air pumps, automated control blocks and many, many more!
- Realistic physics - every block destroyed or added affects the vehicle's functionality, physics and control. Drag, inertia tensors, buoyancy and sealed compartments are all updated based on the design of your vehicle and the damage sustained.
- Be part of a fantastic community (http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum), with new releases made on average once a week. Community organised challenges and blueprint sharing make it an extremely friendly place to hang out!
Customisable ComponentsThe customisable components in From the Depths allow a unique level of engineering customisation:
- Design custom missiles, bombs, depth charges and torpedoes by combining various warheads types, fuse types, IR seekers, laser beam riders, laser designators, thrusters, navigation algorithms, fuel pods, sonar seekers, buoyancy compartments and propellers, to deliver a truly bespoke weapon.
- Design custom cannons by combining four different barrel types and lengths with autoloaders, warhead types, ammo boxes and auxiliary components to create everything from AA cannons to howitzers.
- Design custom AI by combing an AI mainframe with 'AI cards' slotted into motherboard blocks. Add radar detection, laser detection and tracking and local weapon controllers to give partial or full control to AI. Create anything from a fully AI controlled aircraft carrier to a battery powered drone.
- Design custom engines using crank shafts, cylinders, carburetors, super chargers, exhausts and fuel injectors. Electric engines, generators and chargers are also available for backup power supplies and drones.
- Similar systems exist for the creation of anti-vehicle and anti-missile lasers, as well as drills that can cut even the largest of battleships in half.
31. Battle of Empires: 1914-1918
Battle of Empires :1914-1918 is a story driven RTS, that re-lives some of the bloodiest battles of “The Great War”. The missions include some of the most fearsome weaponary employed of the period. Sabotage, stealth, trench warfare, gas attacks, artillery and mobile infantry - BoE has it all!
Battle of Empires 1914-1918 - is a massively imposing RTS set in the height of World War I. At the moment, the full version of the game includes 6 storyline campaigns and developers continue to craft new ones.
Each campaign reveals particular combat features of the Great War, as well as showing the staggering combat paths of each participating country.
The campaigns can be played solo, as well as in cooperative mode. Moreover, the most experienced players can join the multiplayer battles, with 6 playable nations and a variety of game modes.
In addition, several multiplayer historical reconstructions portraying some of the collosal battles of the First and Second World War are available as a gift.
Gameplay is similar to other Men of War based titles, with the ability to control your men, at divisional, squad and soldier levels.
The graphics have been developed to show the beauty and horrors of The Great War.So what are you waiting for soldier? The battlefeild awaits your command!
We have provided a flexible purchasing system that allows you to choose the optimal configuration of BoE, at a reasonable price according to your gaming style and budget. This allows you to enhance the base game with additional content by purchasing DLC’s individually, or as a bundle.Features:
The game recreates battles of First World War as realistically as possible - each unit has a personal inventory and weapons, vehicle damage is calculated by the thickness and inclination of armour, guns differ in calibers and available types of shells.
Our game recreates the atmosphere of the era of the First World War - uniforms and vehicles were made from sketches and drawings of the time of the World War I, game maps are based on real locations of hostilities. Gas attacks, shrapnel shells, horses, involvement of first tanks and flamethrowers, and many other features of the First World War have been implemented in the game.
The basis of gameplay of the Battle of Empires is management of your infantry squads, organisation of their cooperation and skillful use of the vehicles provided to you. You will have to solve complex tactical problems with different possible outcomes, that can change the course of the mission.
- Game environment can also be used to your advantage - all objects can be destroyed to create a path for infantry or used as a cover from enemy fire.
Each story mission is available in cooperative mode - you can fight and complete the missions with three other players (4 including yourself).
32. Dark and Light
The shattered remains of the mother planet Gaia float in stark contrast against the sky on nearby satellite planet, Archos, serving as inescapable evidence of the dark forces surrounding the world. As a lone explorer in the wilderness, you must learn to understand the terrain, natural resources, as well as how to domesticate the local creatures and build a home. You will need to harness and control the magical energy that courses through the planet, or you risk being consumed by the looming darkness that permeates throughout the planet.
Every aspect of Dark and Light has been re-imagined, re-worked, and upgraded from the 2004 original. Gaia’s very existence is dictated by primal elemental forces, including wind, earth, water, fire, light, and darkness. These elements course through the world, sometimes clashing and causing earth-shattering changes. Gaia houses a number of various biomes, including lush forests, soaring peaks of ice-capped mountains, a towering volcano clouded with sulfur and ash, as well as breezy floating islands, ominous dark forests, wide swamps, and deep caverns. Extreme weather conditions will put you to the test; you'll need to procure food and water, as well as the proper tools required to roam this expansive land and brave the unforgiving elements.
Ages ago, Gaia was attacked by dark forces and collapsed, plunging the world into darkness. Many sought exodus to Archos, one of Gaia’s satellite planets - unwittingly (or for some, perhaps intentionally) bringing the dark forces along with them. As a result, Archos’s atmosphere has been adversely affected, causing some strange occurrences on the planet during the night. During the day, Archos’s landscape is peaceful, but once the sun sets, the planet immediately plunges into chaos. Occasionally, the remnants of Gaia will block out the sun, causing an eclipse on Archos, resulting in a violent, bloodthirsty frenzy among the planet's native creatures. Eclipses also provide an opportunity to obtain incredibly rare magical resources, so players must learn to survive during eclipses if they want to thrive.
Magic permeates throughout everything Dark and Light, and the line between physical and magical becomes increasingly blurred as the game progresses. There are dozens of magical skills related to survival, exploration, defense, transformation, control, attack, and more. Players can harness the power of the elements to construct buildings, erect a network of portals to transport you all across the continent, and even control the weather. Possibilities aren't just limited to creation and control, however. Players can master important battlefield skills with a magic staff and over 14 different melee and ranged weapons, including bows, swords, daggers, and more. Players can also use magic to forge weapons and create their own legendary equipment.
Dark and Light features dozens of magical beasts, including dragons, griffins, unicorns, centaurs, goblins, and many, many more. There are also plenty of unique creatures that players have never seen before, and all are native to this planet. All the creatures in the game survived the havoc spread by the destruction of Gaia, and thus are all imbued with incredible magical powers. Players can hunt them for food and clothing, extract their magical essence, or they can choose to tame them and raise them as faithful companions.
Players and NPCs can all progress through their own growth systems, and players can choose which skills they want their characters to master. These include both physical skills such as speed, endurance, and strength, but can also apply to a character's crafting abilities. Whether a character chooses to be an architect, a mage, or a warrior is all up to them, the combinations of skills and stat builds in Dark and Light are virtually limitless. It is possible to become a master of all skills, but doing so will require tremendous time and effort. In order to develop a strong foundation, players are encouraged to specialize and cooperate with one another throughout their time on Archos.
Archos’s punishing environmental conditions have bested many adventurers who tried to go it alone - players will need to band together to survive. Dark and Light is designed to encourage cooperation at every level; survival, exploration, and combat are all incredibly demanding, and few will be able to fully master their surroundings. This is particularly true in regards to group combat, where supporting and managing a diverse battalion of warriors, mages, trainers, and more will grant you a major advantage in large-scale battles.
Players can choose to start in one of three main cities, each one belonging to one of the three ruling factions on Archos. This community structure is critical in the early stages of the game, when players are relatively weak and need support from others. Your role in the faction becomes increasingly important as you progress through Dark and Light - if you establish your specialty early, it’ll go a long way in helping you contribute to the success of your faction.
Dark and Light's sandbox world affords players the freedom to create and build just about anywhere in the world. Whether you want a secret underground base or a fortress atop a massive floating island, if you can reach it, you can build there. As the forces of darkness simmer on the horizon, defending your homestead will become increasingly important. A combination of physical and magic fortifications, including NPCs and tamed creatures, will be necessary for players to defend their land from being engulfed by darkness.
Archos is still threatened by the total collapse of Gaia and a massive invasion by the forces of darkness. Even though the portals that link Archos to Gaia have closed, darkness emanates from the mother planet, affecting all the living creatures on Archos. Whether to embrace the darkness or fight it is a choice that remains solely with you, and it is your choice that will represent the future of the world.
33. Dracula's Library
Dracula has summoned you to prepare his library for his coming absence. Dracula's books need to be safe for a long period of time. Many of the ancient texts cannot be touched by mortal hands or they will be damaged beyond repair. You must use your wand of lightning to invoke numerous spells to organize and seal the ancient tombs. Invisibility will then be cast at the end to protect them from thieves. You have only nine counter spells that will fix running out of time for the spells but can earn more through progress.
54 increasingly difficult levels.
Six symbol types that must be cast to properly seal the tomes.
Some variations of symbols can be figured out to shorten cast/draw times.
34. Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry
In the darkest corners of the Caribbean, an old evil is rising again.
It's been years since Christopher Raven's family was brutally murdered by Neville “the Devil” Scranton and his bloodthirsty gang, the Devil's Tines. Orphaned and missing a hand, Christopher is rescued by Marcus, an ex-slave and rum-maker who nurses Christopher back to health and takes him under his wing.
Growing up with a black bitterness in his heart, Christopher drowns his demons in rum and violence, brooding endlessly on the revenge that was stolen from him when the Devil’s Tines disappeared in the monstrous quake that sunk half of Port Royal. When a string of brutal and all too familiar murders occur, Christopher’s chance for revenge is suddenly within his grasp. Neville and the Tines are back, and nothing on earth will stop Christopher from claiming their heads.CONTENT OF THE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
- A brand new location waiting to be explored, with additional 60 minutes of playing time
- Two exclusive in-game items: the Grim Ripper figurehead and the mighty cutlass "Merciless". Both exclusive in-game items increase the respective abilities of Christopher and his ship when used
- The digital Artbook: Enjoy 72 packed pages of original Raven's Cry artwork (PDF Format)
- An extended version of the Official Soundtrack (MP3 Format)
- All classic pirate songs, including Whisky in a Jar, Hanging Willie aka Drunken Sailor, La Bamba, Da-YO aka Bananaboat Song and more
- A digital Songbook including all of the Tavern songs with both the lyrics and the musical notes (PDF Format)
- Exclusive Wallpapers
- A Brutal World: Dozens of missions and side-quests are spread across the 18th century Caribbean. From white, sandy beaches crawling with deadly wildlife to dark and stormy seas infested with pirates, the world is your battleground.
- Know Your Enemy: Hundreds of colorful characters await you; pirate gangs, cannibals, government factions and even ferocious wildlife all stand in your way as you loot, kill and pillage your way across the stunning archipelago.
- Fill Your Coffers: An extensive economic system allows you to make your fortune in a variety of ways; search for lost treasure, trade goods in local ports, gamble in taverns or head into the jungles for a hunting expedition.
- Only the Strong Survive: Upgrade your skill tree to learn new attacks and combos and use dozens of historically accurate firearms and blades in tandem with your fearsome hook.
- Scourge of the Sea: Handpick your crew and set sail. A wide variety of ships can be purchased and upgraded, and different ammunition types allow you to strategically cripple enemy ships for looting, or blast them to the bottom of the ocean.
- Every Choice Has a Price: The notoriety system allows you to influence the world around you; earn a reputation for pure brutality as you laugh in the faces of those that come after you, or show mercy while manipulating your enemies and turning them against each other.
35. Will To Live Online
Will To Live is the first person MMORPG-shooter with survival elements. Action comes in wastelands of post apocalyptic world. Manifest your right to life – radiation, mutants and the most hazardous enemies – people are against you!
Go into a combat for one of fractions on wreckages of foregone civilization, explore the world and its history. Wide choice of weapon and detailed role-playing system, swoops and battles with other players.
- MMORPG game in post apocalyptic world
- Sophisticated world history – unriddle the world destruction, investigate all the enigmas and come up with new marvelous findings
- Large and open world, full of mutants and anomalous radiating zones
- “Dungeons” – in literal sense – mines and bunkers of all kinds and underground metro stations.
- Raid monsters
- Fierce confrontation of fractions and clans
- Role-playing model: play for class, close to you in gameplay. Each class has its own outfit and equipment
- Realistic ballistic weapon models. Weapons upgrades, improving crafts for armor and equipment
- Four different character classes, each with unique abilities and equipment
- Character customization - create your own unique male/female character
- Character upgrade system with various weapon skills and character abilities
- Realistic weapon behavior model that takes ballistics and specs into account
- Wide selection of original and unique weapons
- Modify your weapons and add attachments to them (sights, suppressors, muzzle brakes, etc.)
- Change the look of your weapons and armor with the use of special painting tools
- Complex crafting and equipment upgrade system
- Regular updates
36. Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs is an RPG full of challenging combat and exciting adventures. Create your party of distinct individuals and get to work! There's a lot to be done if you are to rebuild your kingdom.
Enjoy the beautiful hand-drawn graphics, lose yourself in the original orchestral soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory (of Furi and the Endless series fame), and go adventuring in the untamed regions of the land of Ascalia!
Your story begins in somewhat unexpected circumstances. Who would have thought that after your father passed away you would inherit… a wondrous kingdom far, far away? Unfortunately as soon as you arrive in Ascalia you find out the kingdom is drowning in terrible debt. Now, through some good old fashioned adventuring, you have to return your family seat to its former glory, help out your new subjects, and repay the kingdom’s massive debt!
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs is a brand new RPG and a Kickstarter success. It was funded by gamers who, just like us, believe that we need to have more good tactical role-playing games. In the end, it was made to be everything we ourselves want from an honest RPG game.
So, will you defeat all the rats, bandits, monsters, and debt collectors? Or will your ruined kingdom fall into an even worse ruin? If you don’t succeed it will be the world’s first ruined ruin. And that’s just the worst.
- Robust turn-based battles with varied objectives and lots of viable strategies
- 6 various regions to explore, each filled with battles, adventures, bosses and more!
- More than 20 unique characters to meet, recruit or befriend. Foster relationships and create the ultimate team of misfits!
- All you need to be a successful king: town management, diplomacy, expeditions
- A light-hearted story with tons of humour and a fair amount of epicness
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Huge replayability factor: you won’t discover all the content in just one playthrough
- Craft new, powerful weapons
- Beautiful graphics with hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Orchestral soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory (Endless Legend, Endless Space, Furi)
- Professional English voice acting
- Samurai dwarves!
I’d really love to draw your attention to Polish Regalia, Final Fantasy Tactics with Persona-esque social links system and humourous storytelling like in the Disgaea series.
The game already looks remarkably polished, featuring tons of great looking art and an already very deep battle system.
The Vertical Slice
If you’re a fan of tactical RPGs, this is definitely something to put on your list.
You awaken stranded on a hostile alien world, after your journey to colonize the planet. Rhyldan, takes a catastrophic turn. Armed with only your fists, your wits and fragments of knowledge buried deep within a damaged clone’s mind, you must ensure the survival of the human race. Harvest local resources to get started, and hunt wildlife with crafted weapons to provide food and protection from the elements. As you survive you will regain access to knowledge and important skills to aid in your survival. Unlock advanced technologies to build giant structures, advanced weaponry and defenses, tame the wildlife, engineer and grow new living species, build robots and vehicles and use it all to support your allies or crush your enemies.
Fragmented is available in multiple rulesets allowing for PvP focused content, or working together with other players to survive against the environment. Play online or in single player mode. Players will have the option to host their own servers as well and tweak many of the settings to provide an easier experience or a much more harsh experience including hardcore options.Skills
Surviving in the world of Fragmented has its advantages. As you gain more experience you will be able to unlock higher level skills opening up different play styles and survival options. You can focus on combat related skills to take the fight to the wildlife or your enemies or you can focus on skills that will improve your base and your storage capabilities. Fragmented features a level system that grants points you can spend on a handful of skills to better customize your character. You can spend the points on the following skills.
- Construction allows you to create buildings, props, storage containers, and various types of crafting stations.
- Electronics includes the creation of Electronic Devices, Turrets, Medical Scanners, or Robotics.
- Melee provides bonuses in melee combat, as well as the creation of melee weapons and tools.
- Ranged provides bonuses in ranged combat, and allows creation of ranged weapons and grenades.
- Refining is used to process raw materials, unlocks harvestables, and creates tools.
- Subsistence reduces the effects of hunger and thirst, and allows the creation of foods, drinks or medical compounds. It also includes genetic engineering on the high end.
- Survival increases your health and allows the creation of traps, torches, and campfires, as well as basic tools and waterskins.
- Textiles is used to create armor, clothing, pouches, and backpacks.
There are many different types of harvestable resources in the world, including dead creatures. Primitive tools will get you the basics, but you will need to build better tools to achieve better results and to gain access to rare materials. Creatures also increase in difficulty as you venture out, including boss encounters and other surprises.Using better tools and fighting harder creatures you also can run across rare resources that can used to create even more powerful weapons and tools.Rulesets and Hosted Servers
Fragmented will be offering a variety of ruleset configuration options, catering to many different playstyles. This includes PvE and PvP options, both with casual, normal, and hardcore modes, all available on the official servers. If you wish to host your own server, you will have control over those options, as well as having more granular control over the other aspects of the game, such as food/thirst rates, damage, mob difficulty, experience gained and several others.
38. The Isle
DISCLAIMER: THIS GAME IS IN EARLY ACCESS. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF INTENDED GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONALITY.Foreward and CautionFirstly, thank you for looking at and possibly considering the purchase of our game. Despite the fact we aspire to create a fun game approachable by many, we feel the need to caution any potential users. We have begun updating the game towards the point of intended hardcore functionality. As this happens, difficulty will gradually become more brutal and chances of survival become less likely. We, the developers, are actively going to design the future game islands and creatures to counteract known player tactics of survival. Your mistakes will be punished. Expect no survivors.The Isle: A World Designed to Kill You
The Isle is a realistic, gritty, open-world survival horror game. There is only one goal in mind: Survival. The islands and its inhabitants will radically change, ever-evolving as players themselves learn how to survive. There are no waypoints, tutorials, or ulterior precepts in mind to alter play styles or purpose. In the end, the only person you can trust is yourself.KEY FEATURES IN EARLY ACCESS
These features are currently in the game and though they are listed, may have bugs that have not been discovered or addressed.
- The Island: A vast landscape of dense jungle and open plains, hidden within are various ruins and expanses that hold insight as to what was here...
- Up to 100 players per server based on server hardware and bandwidth.
- Progression System - Start as a defenseless creature and work your way up to the mighty titans of the prehistoric era, falling all the way to the bottom of the food chain upon death.
- Basic Dinosaur Simulation - Basic needs such a thirst and hunger are present. Stalk your prey and avoid your predators among the dense forests and swamps.
- Playable Dinosaurs - Choose between more than 15 playable dinosaurs such as Austroraptor, Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Gallimimus, Utahraptor, Acrocanthosaurus and Allosaurus, with many more planned ahead.
- Dedicated Server Binaries with Steam integration
- Basic Dinosaur AI
- An expansive island stretching larger than 16x16km²
We realize that there is a long road ahead and a lot of work to be done in order to turn this into the dinosaur game we want it to be. Throughout the year, we will be adding a lot more to the Isle based off of current planning and user feedback Some of these features are as follows:
- Mac/Linux/Steam OS Support
- Full Mod Support - Skins, additional dinosaurs, and various gamemodes such as deathmatch and a tycoon sim
- Additional Steamworks Features - Achievements, Trading Cards, etc.
- VR Support
- Localization of all Game UI/Text
- Realistic Dinosaur AI with complex ecosystems
- 20+ Playable Dinosaurs
- Cannibal Faction implementation
- Mercenary Faction implementation
- Player Crafting System implementation
- Base Capturing
- Dynamic Aerial Drop-In Spawn System
- Human/Dinosaur Body Painting
- Dinosaur Capturing and Training
- Advanced Vehicle System
- Improved Sound FX, including regional sound localization
- Improved and expanded vegetation system, including interactive foliage
- Functional Steam economy
- "The Escape" global in-game world quest
Aside from the necessity of community feedback finds for bug fixes, content suggestion, and creative feedback, the Isle will have a post-release content structure after Early Access has been polished to the best of our ability.Unique Triple-Faction Gameplay
Choose between three playable factions and find yourself stranded on a merciless island of harsh wildernesses, rampaging dinosaurs, vicious cannibals, lethal mercenaries and rival players. Explore dark and foreboding jungles, unforgiving swamps and beautiful but deadly mountain vistas for the supplies you will ultimately need to survive. As you progress and explore, you will happen across ancient ruins and abandoned military bases that, with perseverance and time, can convert into your own outpost or nesting ground in this hostile world.
- As the Mercenary, you'll experience a sense of both wonder and terror as everything on the island has evolved to kill you. However, you will find yourself armed to the teeth and more than capable when it comes to survival skills. Nothing will stand in your way... so long as you still have ammo.
- As the Cannibal, you will find yourself in-tune with the natural environment. Capable foragers and natural hunters, you will form tribes or survive alone. Armed with spears, bows, poison, and makeshift camouflage, you must be as ruthless as the beasts among you.
- As a Dinosaur, you'll be the epitome of cunning and ferocity. From the small agile Austroraptor to the unstoppable Tyrannosaurus Rex, you will survive from being a juvenile until adulthood, forming packs, creating and defending your nests, hunting prey, and claiming territory. All roads lead to death, or becoming the apex predator of the island.
The Isle features a narrative told strictly through the environment, achievable only through immense cooperation among players. Hidden locations and artifacts are dynamically created within the open world that reveal the answers to all the questions that would arise. Why are you here? Why dinosaurs? What is causing them to mutate? Why can’t you just leave? It will take the entire global community to unravel the purpose to their being on the Isle and each discovery will directly affect the future of the game.Become the Beast
One key focus of the Isle is the unique element of playing as dinosaurs and other creatures found on the islands. All will have a general familiar play-style, while each retain their own uniqueness of capability. Players can select a variety of creatures and grow from juvenile to adulthood. As your dinosaur grows, you can select different palette options and skins, growing your abilities to hunt, create your pack, and eventually mutate into a much powerful version of your dinosaur and claim the right as the Apex.Unparalleled Mod Support
We will support all the features of Steamworks and allow for any aspect of the game to be modded by the community using Steam Workshop. Members of the community will be able to download a free copy of Unreal Engine 4 from Epic Games and generate mods and change all aspects of the game. This includes everything but not limited to making a new map, adding new dinosaur types or new game modes such as a Dinosaur Park Simulator or a role playing focused game mode.
You can subscribe to mods on the workshop and select what ones you want enabled when you start your server. Players joining the servers will automatically obtain the required mods without even needing to restart the game.
39. Construction Simulator 2015
Construction Simulator 2015, you take the controls of 16 realistic construction machines made by LIEBHERR, STILL and MAN with high-quality 3D graphics.
Excavate the foundation of a house with realistic machines, pour concrete into the wall panels of a factory with an enormous concrete pump, or test the steadiness of your hands by placing gigantic roof trusses with a mobile crane. Thanks to the realistic controls, you can steer an excavator with two joysticks using SAE controls and feel as if you are working on a real construction site.
Discover the world on your own or with your friends!
Explore an expansive, freely navigable world with various towns, fields, and even a highway – you will find a variety of new challenges for your constantly growing motor pool. If you are successful, then even larger and more lucrative jobs and various office locations with even more possibilities will beckon.
Work is more fun with friends, and construction is no exception. Operate vehicles with friends in multiplayer mode, and complete construction missions together or just play around in the wide-open game world.
Up to four workers can participate in multiplayer games. The player who opens the game serves as the host and takes the lead role in running a construction company shared by the other players in a cooperative game.
Many tasks are waiting for you!
In a single game, you can work together to accomplish construction tasks. Dig pits together using multiple excavators, while another player transports the excavated material to a gravel plant. In an advanced game, you can work on up to three construction sites at one time and really start raking in money with your construction company.
Are 200 working stages in over 150 different missions not enough for you? The Construction Simulator 2015 offers plenty of opportunities to integrate your own vehicles and construction sites into the game. You can use the developer’s own Construction Kit to shape your own worlds and create your own game content.
You can of course also share your mods with the wider community of fans through Steamworks or on fan sites. This way, a huge community of players can access an endless and varied supply of user-created content.
The barrier to entry into the world of modding is not particularly high – all you really need is a 3D graphics program like 3ds max or Maya as well as the free version of Unity3D.Features:
- Over 200 missions ensure hours of enjoyment
- 16 realistic construction machines made by LIEBHERR, MAN and STILL
- Realistic vehicle controls – e.g. SAE controls for excavators supported
- Realistic sound effects recorded from the original machines
- Multiplayer mode
- For beginners and pros: freely switch between arcade and pro controls
- Expansive, freely navigable world with diverse areas and districts
- Numerous dealers and suppliers that you can visit
- Detailed tutorial ensures a smooth start in the game
- Non-linear dynamic mission system provides endless gaming enjoyment
- For DIY fans: the modding of construction sites and vehicles is fully supported
- Experience system with numerous levels that allow you to unlock special missions
- Diverse gamepads, steering wheels, and joysticks are supported (Unfortunately, “Thrustmaster” joysticks and steering wheels are not supported by now)
40. Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War
Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War is an educational game that is the ideal introductory course to the Japanese language! It's the sequel to the smash-hit Hiragana Battle – but you don't need to have played that!
This new game teaches you a separate part of Japanese: the Katakana writing system.
Compatible with PC & Mac, Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War launches you into a journey full of learning, action, adventure and intrigue. All you need to start learning Japanese is contained within the game!
Japanese is an exciting and interesting language. It looks a bit complicated to learn, right? After all, there's all those weird and wonderful written characters to memorize. Where do you even start to learn them? How do you remember which is which? If you're asking yourself those questions, don't worry – that's completely normal!
The best way to learn a new language is with a learning tool that's going to keep you interested, challenge you at the right pace, and most importantly, keep you coming back for more. Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War is your ticket to easy Japanese learning!What is Katakana?
The Japanese language combines 3 different sets of characters to form written works: Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
This game focuses solely on Katakana, which is frequently used to write words with a foreign origin, as well as names of people, places and things. That makes it incredibly useful!
With this game, you'll learn to read and write every single Katakana character! You'll master pronunciation and be able to write words in no time at all.How does the game work?
At the start of each of the game's chapters, you'll learn a new set of Katakana characters. Following that, you're free to go on adventures and explore.
You'll encounter dangerous enemies that have taken the shape of Katakana. To defeat them, you'll need to correctly translate them! If you give the wrong answer, you won't deal any damage. It's a learn & live situation!
On your adventures, you'll also learn Japanese vocabulary! You'll see how Japanese words are constructed with Katakana, and the translations of useful words and phrases.
Luckily, you're not alone on your adventure. You'll make friends who will study with you and join you in battle. If you bring them along on lots of adventures, your friendship will strengthen and they'll unlock powerful abilities.Game features
An exciting story based around the concept of learning Japanese. Save Japan from an invasion of shape-shifting monsters!
- Learn every single Katakana character, with detailed instructions on how to read and write each character.
- Visual animations display how to write each character.
- Audio speech examples demonstrate how to pronounce each character.
- Exciting gameplay with familiar RPG elements – collect items, complete quests, engage in battles!
- Form new friendships and get to know each character with unlockable story sequences.
- Earn experience points and level up your characters.
- Review completed lessons to brush up on your knowledge.
- In-game quizzes to test what you're learning.
Ready to learn Japanese? You bet you are!
41. Crystal Story II
Crystal Story II is a turn-based RPG that follows the story of a young Dragon on his quest to defeat an evil witch. He must seek allies to aid him on his journey and save the world from the oncoming invasion.Sword of the Fallen Dragon update:
- New chapter (Chapter 6): A new threat has risen. Join the party once again as they investigate the strange mysteries that are happening on the Northern Orc Village.
- New Side Quests: A pesky thief has been stealing items from the neighboring towns. The party is hired to catch the thief and return the items that were stolen.
- Card Battle: Collect cards and challenge foes to a Card Duel in an all new minigame.
- Battle Arena: Monsters line up to challenge your party in battle. Defeat them to earn prizes.
- Pet Gifts: Your pet now goes on its own adventure while you are away and will occasionally give you its spare items.
- A turn based battle system where you control up to four heroes.
- A story that spans a huge game world. Meet tons of NPCs and fight along side them.
- Randomized dungeon layout lets you explore dungeons differently every time.
- Side quests lets you explore and unlock optional dungeons around the game world.
- Upgradable equipment lets you improve weapons and armor. Alchemy lets you combine items into new one.
- Flexible level up system where you can mix and match classes to make your own unique class.
- Fishing minigame lets you catch fish that can boost character performance.
- Zombie defense minigame provides a challenging quest where you have to match three of a kind in order to defeat bosses and enemies.
- Mercenary Defense minigame lets you hire mercenaries to defend against the oncoming horde.
- Snowboard Extreme minigame lets you race downhill avoiding trees and yetis. Beat the time to win an item.
- A Hackpick minigame is present on certain rare treasure chests. You have to solve the puzzle before you can open the chest.
- In game pet which you can dress up and summon during battle.
- Optional quests and bosses appear once the game is over, so you can continue playing after beating the game.
- Includes Crystal Story.
42. Monkey King: Hero is back
A new, never-before-seen chapter in the Chinese legend of Journey to the West is about to unfold! Based on the 2015 Chinese box office record-shattering CG animated film MONKEY KING: HERO IS BACK, this adaptation pits the Great Sage himself, Sun Wukong, newly freed after 500 years of imprisonment, with Liuer, a young boy who looks up to the Monkey King in a journey that brings them close together.
Featuring new episodes not portrayed in the original film, this game combines epic, larger than life Chinese mythology with flashy and funny kung fu action for a delightful, pulse-pounding action adventure!
- Players will explore 10 completely different levels full of fast-paced action, lush environments full of secrets and and epic boss battles
- Take control of the Monkey King and engage in world-famous Chinese kungfu full of combo's, hilarious finishers, QTE-counters & a plethora of items and skills
- Unlock skills and abilities while advancing and gain powerful supermovess, a magical staff for superior combat & fire projectiles to hurl at enemies
- Get the full cinematic experience and more! Scenes from the movie as well as never before seen content combined with top notch voice acting in all major languages
43. The Cat! Porfirio's Adventure
Porfirio's amazing adventures in the village.
Porfirio is a cat — a couch potato, a philosopher, a family pet, just a regular cat happily living with an ordinary family in a city. His lazy life is interrupted when his little owner is sent to the countryside to live with her grandparents for the summer. Naturally, she takes her best friend Porfirio with her.
For an urban cat, the village is a nightmare! Instead of pillows and blankets you get a pile of straw in the barn; instead of canned cat food on schedule you have to search for something to eat. And those terrible local cats could upset anyone... but not Porfirio! He will prove to these village cats that urban cats are worth something!
The path to the title of "top cat in the village" is not a simple one, but it is an interesting one!
- Running races;
- Dangerous fishing missions;
- Acrobatic traveling on the roofs of houses;
- Battles with angry wolves;
- A poetry contest for intellectuals.
All these adventures and more lie along Porfirio's path to his goal!
Have you ever thought about the price of being good, even in bad times? Bastard is an adventure that puts an emphasis on decision-making. A realistic medieval world is waiting for you - tactical combat and a detective story included. And most importantly: people whose problems and questions have been the same for centuries.
- Experience a deep story that reflects on the cost of being a good person in a bad world.
- Enjoy a fresh take on the classic medieval setting.
- Take a stand on social issues that are challenging yet essential up to this very day.
- Your choices determine how the plot unfolds - and into which of its many possible endings.
- Immerse yourself in a unique narrative system.
- Master tactical battles combined with RPG elements known from Legends of Eisenwald.
45. Boundel: The Second Era
GAME REQUIRES A DIRECTX 11 CARD
The time has come. This is the time of guilds, wizards, warriors, blacksmiths, tailors, scribes, alchemists, woodworkers, animal tamers, brewers, traders, traitors and murderers.
The Second Era begins!Features
- Completely Open World: Go anywhere and live anywhere.
- Real Massive Multiplayer: The game has one world carries the everyone.
- Crafting: Make armors, weapons, shields, dresses, potions & foods with a legendariness modifier, each crafted item is unique.
- Global Trading Market: Buy/Sell items on the market.
- Taming: Tame everything in the world. They will fight on your side. Also you can shrink them & store or sell on the global trading market.
- Create your class: Use your ability & skill points to develop your character as you like. Be the master of one skill or use all of them.
- Guilds: Create your guild and collabrate with your friends. Items have been crafted by ranked guild members will carry the name of the guild.
- Runebook: Mark locations and travel anywhere alone or with your friends by opening a moongate!
- Non-target Combat: Your attacks & spells are a dynamic physical object, so aiming is important, dodging is possible.
- No registration required, login via Steam
- No in-app purchases, all updates will be free. Pay once play forever.
- Frequently updating
LIGHTFIELD is a hyper futuristic racing game with a parkour twist. Drive on any surface including walls, tunnels and sci-fi architecture to piece together the fastest racing line. Only by mastering your anti-gravity spaceship and finding the best omnidirectional route can you race to the top.
Play on your own, online, or with up to three friends on your sofa in split screen and perfect your racing line. Explore the worlds beyond the track boundaries and lose yourself in the aesthetics of the colorful environments, abstract level architecture and electronic music by Viennese musician Zanshin.
- Unique futuristic racing gameplay with a parkour twist
- 3 game modes (race, time trial, exploration mode)
- online multiplayer races and leaderboards
- up to 4 player local split screen mode
- stunning surreal futuristic visuals
- energetic electro soundtrack by Zanshin
Network Players 2-6 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
4MB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
LIGHTFIELD©, Lost in the Garden 2017
At heart, though, Flamberge is mostly an RPG. Players will control many different characters with different abilities and strengths, and level those characters to add new traits and abilities.
48. Edge of Twilight – Return To Glory
*This contain only first chapter of Edge of Twilight*
"Edge of Twilight - Return to Glory" is a 3rd person action adventure game presenting a unique post-apocalyptic, steampunk fantasy world that has been split into separate realms of Day and Night. Players take the role of Lex, an outcast bounty hunter who finds himself caught amidst the clash of two polar opposite civilizations, the industrial Atherns and the spiritual Lithern, the result of impetuous greed for a solitary source of energy.
Players will discover that Lex is the only living halfbreed in the world, rejected by society and burdened with the unique ability to venture through the two parallel realms. Ironically, that society will soon learn that his halfbreed heritage is the last chance their world has to escape complete darkness. During his journey, Lex will become part of an increasingly complex and enthralling storyline that will blur the line between good and evil, right and wrong. A story of wildly interesting characters, over-the-top action, and deep, ornate mysteries set within a universe where anything is possible.
- An immersive post-apocalyptic world that combines both Victorian steampunk and alternative fantasy elements.
- A new brand of fast-paced cinematic combat and action that adapts depending on the character’s persona and the player’s reactions.
- A world divided into the realms of Day and Night; an antihero torn between two personas, each possessing its own distinct abilities.
- A unique, twisting, and captivating storyline that dynamically alters based on the player’s level of involvement.
- A living, breathing world populated by an interesting and wildly different cast of characters.
50. Crowman & Wolfboy
The critically acclaimed mobile game comes to Steam!
Crowman & Wolfboy are an unlikely pair of shadow creatures on a bizarre journey to escape their own nature and find the mysterious "humans". Help them flee the planet of shadows and the life-devouring Darkness following their every step. Will the path to “humans” lead Crowman & Wolfboy to happiness? Will they ever escape the persistent Darkness? Could a real life crow lift a real life wolf over pits of mutant garbage cans? ... What?!
Crowman & Wolfboy is a story driven, level based, action-platformer/runner hybrid. The characters progress through a series of increasingly difficult levels as they attempt to flee their dark past. Throughout the levels, they'll collect orbs of light to push back the ever pursuing Darkness and learn abilities to better traverse the environments.
• Over 30 levels of challenging action!
• 5 unique environments
• Revisit levels with new abilities to find hidden items
• Three bonus objectives per level
• Find hidden items, unlock ancient knowledge and save the babies!
• Captivating soundtrack
• Travel through space and time in unique play modes!