The best games like BlazeRush are:
- arrow_rightTomb Raider (2013)
- arrow_rightSaints Row: The Third
- arrow_rightJust Cause 3
- arrow_rightWolfenstein: The Old Blood
- arrow_rightDarksiders Warmastered Edition
- arrow_rightCompany of Heroes 2
100 Best Games Like BlazeRush:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (45)
- PlayStation 4 (62)
- iOS (66)
- Android (34)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (51)
- Nintendo Switch (40)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (52)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (56)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (15)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (12)
- Wii (11)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- SNES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (4)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (4)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (1)
1. Tomb Raider (2013)
A cinematic revival of the series in its action third person form, Tomb Rider follows Lara in her least experience period of life – her youth. Heavily influenced by Naughty Dog’s “Uncharted”, the game is a mix of everything, from stealth and survival to combat and QTE action scenes.
Young Lara Croft arrives on the Yamatai, lost island near Japan, as the leader of the expedition in search of the Yamatai Kingdom, with a diverse team of specialists. But shipwreck postponed the successful arrival and seemingly forgotten island is heavily populated with hostile inhabitants, cultists of Solarii Brotherhood.
The game will be graphic at times, especially after failed QTE’s during some of the survival scenes, but overall players will enjoy classic action adventure, reminiscent of the beginning of the series. This game is not a direct sequel or continuation of existing sub-series within the franchise, but a reboot, setting up Tomb Raider to represent modern gaming experience.
The game has RPG elements and has a world, which you can explore during the story campaign and after the completion. As well as multiplayer mode, where 2 teams (4 scavengers and 4 survivors) are clashing in 3 game modes while using weapons and environments from the single-player campaign.
2. Saints Row: The Third
Welcome to Steelport, a city that’s been torn by the three violent gangs. And seemingly, only another violent gang can stop them. After merging with Ultor Corporation after the events of the second game, Boss and his lieutenants became a corporation of their own. And now, after a run-in with the corrupt police forces, when they’re in the hands of the Syndicate, alone and cut out from the gathered wealth and support, 3rd Street Saints have to start from the bottom.
While being a third person action adventure game, Saints Row: the Third is described by developers as the game that has everything in it. While the base game is reminiscent of GTA type of games mechanically, shifting tone and frantic story create the comedic and exciting atmosphere. A long line of DLC adding to the game not only unique missions, even by the Saints Row standards, but customization items, transport, and outfits. Reviews adore the lack of serious tone and gritty realism.
After the Calamity, most of the world was destroyed and seemingly everyone was turned to stone, except the Kid. As the Kid, players will have to flee collapsing city, in order to reach the Bastion, where the game’s narrator Rucks, will instruct players to collect the Cores. Most of the story will be told through the narration and music.
Bastion is an action role-playing game with an isometric overview of the map. As players progress across the levels they will find and unlock collectible items and weapons. After completing said levels the Kid will find Cores, that are used to upgrade the Hub are of Bastion and unlock more features, like a blacksmith, arsenal or an item shop. Any level can be replayed if players missed any items or if they’re short on currency, called fragments. The Kid will also encounter challenge levels, where players will have to successfully use collected weapons under a time limit.
• Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
• Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
• Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Critically-acclaimed original music score
• Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
• 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
• 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
• 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
• 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
Transistor is a cyberpunk game that uses isometric point-of-view as its primary mechanic. Following the story of Red, she discovers a body of an unknown man with a sword in his chest called Transistor. Sword has possessed the mind and voice of its previous owner and now able to speak with Red, navigating her in a city called Cloudbank, as the Process attacked the city and still searches for Red to kill her and return the sword back to them for unknown reasons.
Despite having real-time battles, Red can freeze the time with her ability called Turn that draws her action bar. Until it is fully restored, no abilities can be used if only you don't have the upgrades. As an addition, Red can retrieve Functions from her fallen enemies - new powers for her weapon with a passive, persistent effect or other. Beautiful design and interesting lore give this game a unique atmosphere being doubled by the soundtrack, done by Darren Korb.
• An all-new world from the team that created Bastion
• Configure the powerful Transistor with thousands of possible Function combinations
• Action-packed real-time combat fused with a robust strategic planning mode
• Vibrant hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
• Original soundtrack changes dynamically as the action unfolds
• Hours of reactive voiceover create a deep and atmospheric story
• 'Recursion' option introduces procedural battles after finishing the story
• Fully customizable controls custom-tailored for PC
5. Just Cause 3
Just Cause 3 is an open-world action adventure with the large locus on freedom of exploring. It is the thirds title in the Just Cause series produced by Avalanche Studios, preceded by the first two numerical parts and having the 4th part not yet released as its successor.
Rico Rodriguez is the protagonist of the game, who is continually being forced to deal with bandits and dictators somewhere in the Mediterranean. The events of the third game in the series take place 6 years after the second installment.
Any game of this category is strongly associated with complete freedom of roaming, and the third part pushes all the metrics up: you now have 1 000 square kilometers of space to wander around and upgraded hook which has allowed you continuously to overcome any obstacle. The grappling hook works like a universal tool: you may drag your enemies closer Skorpion-style, climb mountains and cling to foe's cars.
Not only tools but physics provide unique exploring experience — the key word for them is an exaggeration for any event in the game looks like it was cut straight out of an action movie.
6. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Wolfenstein: The New Blood is an FPS game which serves as a prequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order developed by MachineGames.
The game is set in the alternate 1946, where Nazi Germany is close to winning World War II. You play as B.J Blaskowicz set out on a secret mission to turn the tides in favor of the Allies.
The game is divided into two chapters: Rudi Jäger and the Den of Wolves and The Dark Secrets of Helga Von Schabbs.
In the first chapter, you have to escape the prison Blaskowicz was put into after his cover was blown.
The second chapter has Blaskowicz infiltrate the fictional city of Wolfburg, where Helga Von Schabbs, a high-ranked Nazi archaeologist found several dark magic artifacts.
Each level in the game is a semi-open sandbox which the player can navigate and explore freely. Experience intense and fast combat with the ability of dual-wielding any weapon you find. The game features an uncommon cover system, where the character leans out of the cover. The perk system is also present. In order to unlock a perk, the player has to complete a specific task. Perks can grant a bonus to health, armor or an ability to perform a silent takedown.
7. Darksiders Warmastered Edition
Darksiders Warmastered Edition is a third person slasher/RPG. A remaster of the original release of 2010. The game features a fictional world, where mythical creatures exist in something resembling our reality.
The game’s protagonist is called War, the first Rider of Apocalypse from the biblical stories. His story is tied to his own mistakes, and the player has to restore order and the main character’s good name. Coincidentally, the actions that can be performed by the player include masterful executions, implementation of a wide variety of weapons, and many more brutal exercises of power. The role-playing elements will help the main character progress through the game and add more flavor to the gameplay.
The Warmastered Edition, compared to the original game, improves in graphics, performance, and overall quality-of-life features, making the player’s experience most smooth, and allowing to be run on the most powerful gaming rigs.
8. Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes 2 is the second installment in the series of real-time strategy games, following its predecessor’s legacy as one of the most complex and realistic WWII simulators. New features and game engine improvements will provide the most intense experience of the most significant battles of both the Western and Eastern fronts of the war.
After seven years since the first game’s release, Company of Heroes 2 provides the players with new battle mechanics, even more, micromanagement and new game modes, as well as an expanded single-player campaign, taking place in the Eastern front. The key features of the first game, being the dynamic environments and cover system, have also been overhauled, with additions as a line of sight for every troop. The warfare itself has also been changed, removing the mechanics of doctrines and adding traits to various generals on the field.
The game also includes additional content, which adds two new Allied factions, the US expeditionary forces and the Royal Army, and new campaigns for both factions, while also improving performance and adding new features to the game, such as tech trees, various tactics and many more.
9. Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition
The hero "KILLER IS DEAD" acts in the world of the near future. This world is very similar to ours but still different. The name of the hero is Mondo Zappa, and he is the executioner, the executor of the death sentences. His goal - to execute the notorious criminals scattered all over the world and beyond. His right hand is real, he uses it to wield a sword. And the left, artificial hand has different weapons.
The game includes twelve missions: from short linear levels to long levels that require exploration. There are three types of missions: the main ones that move the game forward, missions inside the main ones and missions of «Scarlett" type, in which a female supporting character with this name appears.
The edition of Nightmare is distinguished by a new mode of complexity. In this mode, the enemies can be defeated only by a few specific attacks, the game requires more skill here. These attacks can be opened by inflicting a series of blows on the opponent and not getting a blow at the same time. Attacks can be combined with each other.
After the third episode, the "Smooth Operator" add-on is unlocked.
Тhere is also a "Theater Mode" to review the videos and learn from his gaming experience.
Categories in common with Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition: Action
10. Serious Sam Fusion 2017 (beta)
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 is a special edition of the original first-person shooter series. This is a central hub for the whole Serious Sam franchise, which includes remastered and VR versions of both First and Second Encounters, and Serious Sam 3: BFE. The series follows Sam Stone’s adventures set in the environment of Egyptian pyramids, jungles and medieval castles. According to the plot, the protagonist fights against science-fictional extraterrestrial forces and their leader Mental, whose only aim is the devastation of humanity. The gameplay consists of eliminating waves of re-spawning invaders all across the game map. Enemies themselves range from basic soldiers to gigantic robots. As far as health and armor are non-regenerative, players controlling Sam have to gather special packs, which are scattered all around, in addition to dodging aliens’ attacks. From the technical side remasters offer lots of graphical issues and fixtures. The 2017 Fusion also allows players to maneuver within the whole series not exiting the game.
Skullgirls is a fighting game developed by Lab Zero and primarily published by Marvelous and Autumn Games. Since its initial release in 2012, it has received two free extensions, Skullgirls Encore and Skullgirls 2nd Encore and while its roster initially consisted of an all-female cast of 8 characters, 6 more characters were added, 5 being developed thanks to the game's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign, including 2 male characters. At its release, Skullgirls was developed by Reverge Labs, but the team that created the game split off from the company to form Lab Zero. In Japan, the game is published by Arc System Works. On Nintendo Switch, the game is published by Skybound Games.
Skullgirls takes place in the Canopy Kingdom, inspired by 1940s America, in which corruption and conflict runs rampant. Once every seven years, an artifact called the Skull Heart appears, granting the wish of one woman. However, if the Skull Heart is used by a woman with impure intentions, it will control her, turning her into a destructive monster called the Skullgirl. Not once has anyone used the Skull Heart without falling to its curse. The game follows the stories of 14 characters on their way to face the Skullgirl and retrieve the Heart, be it for the greater good or simply their own gain.
The game is a tribute to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and its mechanics are intended as a more polished version of the classic fighting game title, with some original ideas. In a standard player vs. player match, each player controls one character out a chosen number of one to three characters which they can switch to at any time. They can also call their inactive characters to perform assist attacks. Like most Marvel vs. Capcom-inspired games, Skullgirls is fast-paced and features long, complex combos based on animation cancels. It introduces a burst system which allows players to break their opponent's combo if it becomes too long.
Skullgirls features a 'dark deco'-inspired art style mixed with some horror themes and a jazz and rock soundtrack consisting of 28 tracks. In 2013, the game set the Guinness World Record Gamer's Edition record for most average frames of animation per character in a video game, reaching 1,439 frames per character and 11,515 frames total for its initial eight-character roster.
In February 2013, Skullgirls came in second in a crowdfunding event organized by fighting game website Shoryuken to decide what would be the final game featured on the EVO 2013 line up, with all proceeds sent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Skullgirls raised over $US 78,000. While it was not featured as an EVO main game, EVO organizers supported the game's side event by providing prize money and advertisement.
An experimental game that tries to combine first-person shooters and tower defense genres. Players take control of the elite soldier Skye, who was sent to defend her hometown from a crowd of unknown alien-monsters.
At the beginning of each map, the player has time to place the attacking towers and build a maze along which hostile creatures will move. The main task is to protect the core, which can withstand a small amount of damage.
There are 8 types of the tower, which differ in functionality: attack towers, towers-teleports, and towers, which affect the characteristics of enemies. Also, the player can inflict damage with his weapon. there are 10 types of enemies in the game, 3 of which are and will require a special tower to defeat. At the end of each mission, a “fat” enemy appears on the map - the boss, which deals more damage to the core and which is harder to beat. Multiplayer is not available in this installment of the series.
13. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is the third game in the series that was started by Giana Sisters, a 1987 platformer. The original game was a Super Mario rip-off, but, though the new game retained many of the old mechanics (such as defeating enemies by jumping on them), there are also novel gameplay ideas.
You play as Giana, a girl who tries to rescue her sister Maria from the hands of an evil dragon Gurglewocky. Giana herself has two different personalities, a "Cutie" and a "Punk", that can be switched during the game. This change also dramatically alters the environment, allowing the player to shift between two dream worlds: one is a brightly colored garden, while other is a dark, nightmarish forest of giant mushrooms. In both worlds, the levels are nearly identical, despite the aesthetic change. But sometimes the game may demand you to switch to another world to move forward or to obtain a powerup that only exists in one of the worlds.
A definitive feature of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is its music. The score was composed by Chris Hulsbeck, who worked with the original Giana Sisters, and metal band Machinae Supremacy. The soundtrack shifts between “traditional” and "heavy" versions of the same compositions to highlight the game's dual nature.
14. Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
Forced is an indie role-playing game developed by BetaDwarf.
The players are slaves who are made to fight in a gladiator-like arena. These slaves are born in a nearby village to become fighters and are trained from a very young age. With the help of your mentor, Balfus, you will embark on a path of becoming the best gladiator and getting to the final guardian known as The Master.
Forced is an action game played from a top-down perspective. It is heavily inspired by the MOBA genre, yet it only focuses on singleplayer and its cooperative mode. The players select a weapon, which serves as a character class and has 16 abilities.
Four weapon classes are present in the game: Bow, Hammer, Knives, Frost Shield. The serve as a long-range damage dealer, deadly area damage dealer, fast melee attacker, and a supportive class. Just like in MOBA games, Forced features both active and passive abilities that are weapon class-specific. If a cooperative mode is played, the players have to choose different classes, as the game will not allow your party to play otherwise. The game also adjusts the difficulty accordingly if played in cooperative mode.
After completing each mission of the game, the players are awarded gems. These gems can be used to upgrade your weapons and unlock their new abilities. The players can get three gems max per mission.
16. Zombie Driver HD
Zombie Driver HD is a single-player action game, combining elements of shooter and racing. The events set in a zombie apocalypse environment.
There are three game modes. The first one is a classical story mode.
You play as a taxi driver, who is doing his work when the virus appears. You need to get to the military checkpoint, where you have to complete different missions: picking up survivors around the city, transporting something or even killing. You have to fight with the bosses – substantial mutated zombies. In the second mode, Blood Race, the player enters the brutal race. You can chase the cars and take them down. There are three distinct game types: classic race; eliminator, where the player needs to take down cars as many as he can; the endurance, in which you need to race with a ticking bomb in your vehicle. The last one is Slaughter. You try to survive on different arenas as long as you can.
As for the vehicles, there are 13 types of driving. It includes a fire truck, bulldozer, and tank.
Every vehicle feels different, so you can taste it and choose the most convenient one. Upgrading the vehicle on the fly is possible. The game offers the variety of weapons. You can burn zombies with flamethrowers or attack with the launcher. You fight with crowds of zombies at a time, especially in the Slaughter mode. The types of enemies can be unusual: there are zombies dogs, for instance. Medical drops, scattered around the city, can help to manage your health.
17. Jump Force
Jump Force is a crossover game based on the characters from various anime and manga franchises. It is based on the propriety featured in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine and is meant as a celebration of its 50th anniversary. The game is powered by Unreal Engine 4.
A cataclysmic event caused the Shonen Jump world to collide with our real world. Both heroes and villains from various manga series appear on our Earth and fight in a chaotic battle for the survival of humanity.
The characters face each other on an arena in teams of up to three players.
The game includes more than 20 popular characters. Most famously, it features characters from franchises like Bleach (Ichigo, Rukia, and Sosuke), Dragon Ball (Son Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza), Naruto (Naruto and Sasuke) and One Piece (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Sabo, and Blackbeard), as well as several characters from Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter and Yu-Gi-Oh!. The story mode also includes two of Death Note characters (Light and Ryuk). Some of the characters make their first appearance in a video game, and some feature several forms. There are also completely original fighters created for the game. Many of the location backgrounds are also based on the anime/manga series as well as on the real places like New York and the Alps.
18. Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 8v8 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new extreme game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players.Key features:
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shader technology
- direct control every unit as if you were playing a 3rd person shooter
- interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage depending on season
- fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound improvements, including voice acting
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- player level up and ranked system
- in-game video recording, and much more.
- 15 new single player skirmishes plus 25 reworked ones from the original Assault Squad
- eight player co-op support and an all new multiplayer extreme game mode
- 65 multiplayer maps and five gamemodes
- more than 250 vehicles at your command
- more than 200 soldiers with unique equipment
- five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
- development tools such as 3d model exporter and map/mission editor, and much more.
- Receive a five star general ribbon for your main menu badge
- Receive an unique five star general achievement
- Receive a special icon for your player avatar visible to everyone during a match
- Receive an outstanding HUD element visible while playing and recording matches
- Receive a slight XP boost for all factions in multiplayer to unlock units faster
19. Carmageddon Max Pack
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs around one hundred mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
Krater is real-time squad based dungeon crawling adventure. The game combines fast paced combat, tactical squad management, crafting, and questing all seen from a classic RTS perspective.
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
21. GunZ 2: The Second Duel
GunZ 2: the Second DuelRediscovery of action shooting! We present to you GunZ 2: the Second Duel. GunZ 2 is an online action shooting game. GunZ 2 provides a whole new user experience that players have never seen from other games.Key FeaturesCompletely unique action gameplay
In this game, there is no limit on how players move. In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, a wall is not an obstacle yet another path that provide tactical advantages. You no longer have to hide behind walls when you encounter your enemies. You can rather climb up the walls around you to take higher ground or move into enemies’ blind spot to launch vigorous assault.
Unique classes with various tactics and strategies
It’s absolutely up to players to choose which class to play. Unique classes are fitted with its own Passive and Active skills. Become a silent assassin wielding a long katana, roam around in the battle ground freely with a giant shield, or burn enemies with flame-thrower. The choice is completely up to you. (3 classes will be available at launch, more classes will be continuously be added)
Weapons… More Weapons!
In GunZ 2: the Second Duel, you can choose from 200 different weapons sorted into 13 different categories. Especially unlike conventional FPS games, GunZ 2 provides unique melee weapons which bring maximum strategic variety. Each class has its own ultimate skill that can dramatically rescue a friendly unit from danger.
Save the day with friends!
Play Campaign Mode to fight against the notorious mega corporation with super-national power. Fight against the enemies with action you can experience only in GunZ 2: the Second Duel.
Yet, it’s available for beginners!
Even though it is fitted with such powerful action, maneuvering your character in GunZ 2: the Second Duel is extremely easy. To run on walls, simply point your cross-hair to the desired direction and tap on the jump key rhythmically. Such simply control makes up incredible fast-paced stylish action.
22. Ionball 2: Ionstorm
The game develops the classic legacy of video games such as Breakout and Arkanoid. But Ionball 2: Ionstorm brings a lot of new things to this genre.
Innovations in the classic genre
First of all, these are 3D environments. In a three-dimensional environment, the obligatory attributes of the genre are perceived in a new way: explosions, shooting, and other visual effects.
There are 60 levels in all. Three of them are required to defeat the boss at the end. You fight with bosses and hordes of other enemies, using 7 uniquely destructive weapons.
Story and gameplay
Robots took the place of bricks in the game, and the whole situation of the game was made in the sci-fi style of space travel and space battles. Classic gameplay remains the same.
The dup-step style soundtrack helps to keep the rhythm and react to events in the game with sufficient speed.
23. Thunder Wolves
When this “wolf pack” strikes, you hear the thunder roll. The Thunder Wolves attack from the air. They are mercenaries, and the best helicopter pilots in the world. Every one of them is ready for action at all times—and ready to fight evil, wherever it lurks.
The Thunder Wolves have already made it through countless battles. They are equipped to destroy their enemies—destruction is part of their business. Put yourself in the pilot’s seat of a combat helicopter and become a member of the most experienced and dangerous helicopter team in the world!
Support the Thunder Wolves in their global battle against terrorism. Take part in varied operations and do whatever it takes to thwart the diabolical plans of your enemies! Defeat them once and for all, and save the world!Key Features
- Experience furious helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline (and lead) pumped arcade shooter!
- Make use of 9 different helicopters, as well as a large arsenal of different weapons, and let your appetite for destruction have free reign!
- Master 13 action-packed missions in 4 different regions of the world!
- Vanquish masses of enemies, fulfill varied mission objectives, and fight your way through to spectacular boss battles!
- Fly together with a friend as pilot and gunner in local co-op mode!
24. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by indie development studio Enigami, which will let you travel in a captivating universe doomed to destruction ever since the fragmentation of the planet Mahera...
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters
- Hyper-dynamic combat mixing magic with combos, parries, and blocks like a traditional arena fighter
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore and interact with a vast world made of multiple environments thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation
Play as Chado and his companions, and travel across the Celestial Islands onboard a flying boat. After a rough landing on hostile territory, you find yourself in the midst of a power struggle between several kingdoms. Chado might be able to resolve this situation thanks to Shiness, a magical spirit that only he can see.
Explore a large and captivating world with which you'll be able to interact thanks to the power of your 5 playable characters: crush a big rock using pure strength to enter a secret cave, or use telekinetic powers to activate some mechanisms and discover a back entry… During your journey, you'll meet dozens of dangerous enemies with whom you'll have to face off during hyper-dynamic fights mixing magic, and traditional fighting game mechanics (hit, block, combos…). Gain experience during those fights, while progressing in the storyline or by accomplishing numerous side quests. Evolve your characters, learn new skills and spells, and become the hero who will unify the civilizations of Mahera.
25. X-Morph: Defense
Unique fusion of a top down shooter and tower defense strategy. You are the X-Morph - an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies like you've never seen before in this genre.
Your goal is to defend the X-Morph harvesters from waves of incoming human forces. Each enemy wave is preceded by a setup phase in which the player can check what types of enemies are going to be attacking him and to observe their paths. There is no time limit for this phase, so the player can carefully plan his defenses or choose to start fighting immediately and place towers when needed during the battle. One of the game's key features is the ability to build towers virtually anywhere on the map and to shape enemy paths by connecting towers with laser fences. The player can choose between building long mazes out of basic towers or placing more advanced towers which are more effective at different types of incoming enemies. Advanced tower types specialize in dealing with specific enemy types e.g. flame towers are great for destroying fast moving ground units, artillery towers are best at countering large groups of slow enemies, anti air laser is ideal for shooting down heavy bombers.
As the X-Morph fighter you can engage enemy units directly with a diverse arsenal of weapons. You can morph into four distinct forms which specialize in dealing with different kinds of threats. Each form has a basic attack and a special charged attack mode. The Plasma Fighter is the most universal form - good at destroying both air and ground units. The Dark Matter Bomber is great at decimating groups of ground units. It can also slow down time and release a dark matter bomb that can cut down buildings. The Shredder fighter is perfect for annihilating large numbers of human air units and clearing the sky. Finally the Laser Destroyer is best for smelting large single units. It can also charge up a gravitational anomaly that sucks in smaller enemy units. A large variety of weapons and enemies along with a dynamic, fully destructible environment provides a rich arcade shooter experience.
The game's environments are constructed with a lot of attention to detail and they are almost completely destructible. From small picket fences to huge skyscrapers. Any bridge or building in the game can be collapsed and it's destruction is dynamically simulated using realistic physics. The destruction is not only a visual effect as it can significantly influence the layout of the battlefield. The combination of dynamic environments, laser fences and real time calculated enemy paths creates unique gameplay scenarios.
Humans are desperate to defend their home world. They have created huge, building size, mechanical war machines to fight against each other, but now they will use them to destroy the X-Morph. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
X-Morph: Defence includes a split screen co-op mode. All missions have different gameplay scenarios designed specifically for co-op play. Enemies attack in larger numbers and from new directions making good cooperation essential to winning. In this mode the game can be played in many different ways, one player can focus on optimizing tower placement while the other shoots at enemies or they can both focus their firepower on the strongest attackers.
BLACKHOLE is an award-winning hardcore platformer with over 15 hours of story-driven sci-fi comedy and gravity-twisting puzzles. Complete Edition now available!
When the crew of the spaceship Endera is sucked into a black hole, it seems like the end. Fortunately, the ship crashes on Entity – an unidentified object resembling a planet. After the crash, the first member to wake up is the guy who makes coffee for the crew - you! There’s no one around and your only ally is Auriel, the ship’s computer’s sarcastic A.I. Together, you’ll need to come up with a plan to fix the spaceship, save the others and become heroes of planet Earth by closing the black hole once and for all. It won’t be an easy task, because the mysterious caves, lost cities, towering mountains and deep forests are full of tricky, gravity-defying puzzles and deadly traps.
- More than 90 levels in 6 dimensions to explore
- Hundreds of secrets to discover and puzzles to solve
- A fully-voiced sci-fi comedy with a cool soundtrack
- Pixel-perfect controls for both keyboard and gamepad
27. NBA 2K Playgrounds 2
NBA arcade action is back with NBA Playgrounds 2 and it’s better than ever! This sequel to the original smash hit takes street balling to the next level with a host of new additions and improvements, including a new Season Mode and a new Playgrounds Championship ranked mode. This robust follow-up to last year’s high-flying arcade action also features a massive roster of over 200 current and retired NBA players with new player models and animations. There’s even improved online matchmaking with dedicated servers, four-player online matches, three-point contests, new playgrounds, custom matches, and more! Pick your team, get ready to jam, and Play Without Limits!
Categories in common with NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Sports
28. Micro Machines World Series
The legend is back! Micro Machines World Series combines the thrilling madness of racing micro vehicles with epic team battle strategies, set against the extraordinary interactive backdrops of the everyday home! Grab your NERF blaster, try to avoid the jam, and unleash miniature multiplayer mayhem onto the world!
LEGENDARY LOCATIONS: Featuring the iconic kitchen and pool table tracks amongst others, plus all-new locations and arenas such as the garden and workshop, Micro Machines World Series features 10 Race Tracks and 15 Battle Arenas!
COOL INTERACTIVE PLAY-SETS: Teleporters, catapults, giant fans, etc add even more fun and will ensure no two races are the same!
CUSTOMISABLE VEHICLE CAST: An array of amazing miniature vehicles, each with its own unique load-out of weapons and abilities plus a massive range of customization options!
OFFICIAL HASBRO LICENSES: Featuring NERF, G.I. JOE, HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS and OUIJA
CLASSIC MINIATURE RACING: Micro Machines racing for the purists, including Elimination mode! Huge variety of weapons, interactive tracks, unique skins, and gravestamps to earn!
ALL-NEW BATTLE MODES: Up to 12 players in huge arenas, multiple modes that proves that a single takedown is just as satisfying as winning a race!
TEAM-PLAY: Game-changing synergies as you join together to take on the rest!
ONLINE & OFFLINE MULTIPLAYER: Featuring leaderboards, regular challenges/competitions, seasons, playlists, multiple divisons, etc!
29. Zero Gear
Zero Gear is physically-fueled, online multiplayer kart combat madness.
Deck out your kart and character before jumping into one of many different game modes. Outrageous kinematic gameplay and weapons make every round a blast. The potential for tiny vehicular mayhem has never been so humongous! Boost, flip, spin, and slide your way to victory!
- Up to 8 players.
- Customizable karts and characters.
- Multiple game modes to compete in, including Race, Tag, Goal, and Target modes.
- Over 15 maps to compete in.
- Non-stop physics driven action.
- Ridiculous weapons and power-ups, including tornadoes, repulsor shields, and love-seeking L.U.V. bots.
30. The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
31. Football Tactics
There are many games based around 'development': you can develop your country, a theme park, a video game company, pizzeria, alchemy shop and so on. But there has NEVER been a strategy game based on developing your football club!
Sure, there are hardcore football simulators, but it's difficult to play them and, even more importantly, they don't give you enough feedback to assess the accuracy and wisdom' of your decisions.
Football Tactics is a game about a coach who no-one believes in. So to prove them wrong, he takes an amateur club and attempts to raise it to the pinnacle of world football! Playing the role of this coach, you start out with an old stadium which has just a single bench for your fans.Your goal is for your team to become so successful that you will ultimately transform this worthless bench into an arena with 80 000 seats by which time your club will have won all the major prestigious trophies in world football!
You play matches by utilizing the unique, turn-based mechanics, at the same time developing your club to its highest potential. Your decisions concerning team development affect the match results so choose wisely because your results, in turn, affect the strategic development of your club.
- TURN-BASED MATCHES - Unique turn-based system allows to use your strong sides against tactical mistakes of an opponent
- CAMPAIGN - Make your way from Amateur to Premier League, play in the Cup matches, buy and train your footballers, improve your club
- SKILLS SYSTEM - Experiment with skills and talents to build unique team
- ULTIMATE FACE EDITOR - The editor allows you to edit any face in your team, and modders can add their favorite players to their mods
- SMOOTH ANIMATIONS - Footballers move like in real football with smooth and realistic animations
- CLUB'S UPGRADES - Upgrade your stadium, invest in the young footballers and hire coaches to make your club stronger
- MODS SUPPORT - Create your own leagues or play the leagues created by other players
- ONLINE MODE - Call your friends and create a playoff tournament. Who is the best tactician among you?
- HOT SEAT - Choose a favourite national club and play against a friend on one PC
- TWITCH SUPPORT - The viewers can interact with the Twitch streamers
32. Wanted Corp.
Wanted Corp is a top-down action game in which you play as two intergalactic bounty hunters with different powers.
Play solo or with a friend, locally or on-line and team up to survive!
Take on the role of bounty hunters Neal H. Maddogg and Irina Zimoy and arrest the scum of the galaxy!
Use Maddogg's devastating weaponry or Irina's psychic powers to catch your prey or eliminate them once and for all!
Replay each level to improve your scores and climb up the bounty hunter rankings.
Collect the rewards to buy new weapons and abilities that make combat even more explosive!
Play in co-op mode in this adventure with asymmetric gameplay (one player with Maddogg's weaponry and the other with Irina's psychic powers).
The hunt is on!
Categories in common with Wanted Corp.: Action
33. LEFT ALIVE
Left Alive is a spin-off installment of Front Mission franchise. Its events are set between Front Mission 5 and Front Mission Evolved.
The game is set in the year 2127 on Christmas Eve in a fictional East European country called Ruthenia. The plot concerns an invasion of the city of Novo Slava by the Garmonia Republic army (all of them are also fictional), an event that is known as “One Day Incident”. The plot is non-linear and is divided into stages corresponding to the stories of certain characters.
The game follows three playable characters of Slavic origin, who are left isolated in Novo Slava: Mikhail Alexandrovich Shuvalov, Olga Sergeyevna Kalinina, and Leonid Fedorovich Osterman. They have separate plotlines and methods of progression, but all of them share one goal: to survive in the fierce street battles. The game switches the player between protagonists throughout the story.
The game combines survival action with mecha simulation. Left Alive features wanzers, the Front Mission's trademark walking battle robots. They are delivered to battle using helicopters. The player does not only fight against the wanzers, but the game also allows him or her to steal and pilot one. Left Alive also includes weapon customization and crafting options.
34. Rogue Stormers
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things rogue like has to offer. Did we mention that you can have up to three friends join you on your rampage in either online or couch co-op mode?
Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale - but in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?Features:
- I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Discover New Stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates and new weaponry that give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
- Story Time: Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn your character’s gruesome history
35. Starpoint Gemini Warlords
Control your ship directly to show off your battle prowess. Aim and fire manually or command your gunners to do the job for you while you execute unique skills. Choose your companions to follow you into battle and if you need an extra hand, have your fleets join you in glorious combat. Battles in Warlords can vary from duels and small skirmishes to clashes of massive fleets in planetary orbits.
Construct ships and assemble your mighty war fleets to pitch them against the other war-mongering factions of Gemini, but be mindful of the situation you're sending them into. A seemingly weaker fleet can be accompanied by warmasters, well-trained specialists that can sway the battle in their favor, but fear not, you can have your fleet follow you so you can lead them to victory!
Upgrade your headquarters with additional modules to produce more advanced weapons and enhancements, develop new ships leading up to the station-size Proxima, unlock new structures and activate various bonuses that influence all of your territory. You are the leader of your people and a powerful leader deserves a stronghold.
Spread your influence and increase your resources by expanding your territory, but don't stretch your defenses too thin or your enemies might take advantage. Territory can be fortified and improved by building various resource and defense structures. Expand the T-Gate network to make your fleets travel across your ever-growing empire faster. A timely arrival can make all the difference.
Begin your adventure on a small, agile gunship and work your way up to a massive carrier class capable of deploying numerous fighter wings. Upgrade your chosen vessel of destruction with a plethora of weapons and enhancements. And to finish it all off, throw a coat of paint on it to get that perfect vessel you always wanted.KEY FEATURES:
- Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets.
- Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system.
- Five free roam scenarios with distinct start setup.
- Choose among nearly 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers.
- Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power.
- Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship.
- Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them.
- Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own.
- Conduct research on a multitude of different tech that affects everything from your own ship to the global scheme of things.
- Construct ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord.
- Build and upgrade infrastructure across the star system to improve resource gathering and strengthen your dominion.
- Engage in diplomatic relations and sign trade deals to get that boost you need.
- Mod support that greatly surpasses that of its predecessor, Starpoint Gemini 2.
For more information, check out the official Starpoint Gemini Wiki on Gamepedia.
36. Big Crown: Showdown
Big Crown: Showdown sees friends become foes as they compete for the crown in 4-player local and online multiplayer combat, set over 3 wacky worlds full of medieval shenanigans. Avoid perilous hazards and engage in frantic fights as you attempt to knock your opponents off 15 crazy courses in the ultimate royal battle!
• Pick Up and Play Combat: Big Crown Showdown is an accessible and enjoyable experience for players of all ages and skill levels. The one-button combat provides a true ‘pick up and play’ experience whilst still containing enough depth for players to come back for more!
• Non-Stop Camera: Big Crown Showdown uses a unique camera system that moves along the track in a constant motion, forcing players to keep moving forward into new challenges. There’s no time rest when the camera keeps the action going!
• Classic Platforming: It’s not all about combat in Big Crown Showdown. The game blends chaotic combat with sections of tricky platforming, challenging players to move fast and react quickly. Every track has a number of deadly obstacles for players to avoid!
37. Bang Bang Racing
Bang Bang Racing is a distinct arcade game focusing not only on the speed but also on the technical driving skills. The very intuitive control system and the exciting tracks provide endless fun for everyone in the family.
Bang Bang Racing delivers fast-paced racing around every corner and down every straight. Drive high-speed, pumped-up racing cars through cones, tires and exploding barrels! Be one step ahead of your competitors, finding shortcuts, repairing your car in the pit lane, and dominating your opponents from the top-down view.Key Features:
- Visit exotic racing locations from all around the world
- Complete 9 challenging reversible circuits and vary them with shortcuts
- Choose from the 20 unique vehicles across 4 classes of racing- muscle cars like N-Dura, stock car series like Evo GT, world endurance championship like Protech and formula one open wheels cars like Apex
- Vary your choice of vehicle with one of the 8 colorful skins offered
- Call your friends to play with 4Player Split-screen Multiplayer Races
- Compete for top honors with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards
- Face dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable
- Be aware of environmental conditions affecting the drivable surface-Snow, Sand, Water and Oil
38. Serious Sam VR: The First Encounter
See what Sam sees, feel what Sam feels, and find out what it's like to BE the legend!KEY FEATURES:
Serious Locomotion - Explore the levels using trackpad movement (if you are brave enough), go with safer built-in teleportation system and move quickly to avoid charging enemies with the help of Sam's personal translocator device or tweak and adjust the way you move through the VR space to best suit you playing style with using our own Serious Warp (tm) locomotion.
Double the Gun, Double the Fun – Let go of the keyboard and gun down enemies in VR, one weapon in each hand, or dual-wield them, quadrupling your stopping power. Combine different guns or just grab two of the same, but whatever your style, remember: Mental must be stopped!
Old School, New Engine - Hordes of enemies and non-stop action set against the expansive and visually stunning backdrop of ancient Egypt - all powered by the latest Serious Engine 2017 to create one of the most impressive VR experiences yet!
Steam Workshop Support - where you will be able to submit your content creation or download new player-created modifications.
Serious Sam Fusion 2017 integration - receive free updates for this game through the central hub. Oh, and play cross-platform with players of the "flat" version to find out what's the ultimate combo: hi-tech motion controllers or good old keyboard & mouse
Levels - Serious Sam is sent back through time to ancient Egypt to battle, explore and seek wisdom in 15 huge Egypt levels that also have over 80 secrets hidden and waiting to be discovered, in what is considered to be one of the most visually enjoyable VR experiences!
Weapons - Play with a classic arsenal of 10 serious weapons including Colt, Chainsaw (!), Shotgun, Minigun and Cannon!
Enemies - Go head to head against various enemies, including Sirian Werebull now charging at you in VR, while hearing Beheaded Kamikaze scream somewhere near by.
THE Boss - Witness being VR stamped by almighty warlock giant Ugh-Zan III, who somehow managed to sneak behind you!
Difficulty Settings - Choose between 5 difficulty settings to satisfy everyone, from FPS beginner and all the way to serious players!
Up to 16 Players - Plunge into chaos with up to 16 players in various cooperative and versus modes, some playable in campaign levels, some in unique versus levels and some also in teams!
Classic Co-Op - Plunge into chaos with up to 16 players in 15-level cooperative campaign mode, which is also fully customized like choosing difficulty, increasing enemies strength per player, turning on friendly fire or infinite ammo, setting respawn credits and much, much more!
Coin-Op Co-Op - Play entire co-op campaign levels in classic 80's arcade style with limited lives!
Beast Hunt and Team Beast Hunt - Compete against other players, or teams in Team Beast Hunt, hunting down various enemies to see who can get the best score at the end of each campaign level!
Survival and Team Survival - Alone or with other team members, try to stay alive as long as you can against endless enemy attacks in specially designed survival map!
Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch - Watch all hell break loose against other players or teams in classic deathmatch style!
My Burden - Get highest score from collecting the points by holding the item, while others chase you to get hold of that item!
Last Man Standing and Last Team Standing - Playing with only one life against each other, or as part of a team, try to be the last one alive!
Capture the Flag - Grab a flag from other teams' base and bring it to your base for a score, while also defending your own flag!
Instant Kill - One shot and you are gone!
39. Heroes of Scene
Heroes of scene is a multiplayer strategy game with an indirect control. You are in charge of the Kingdom of live toys. Gameplay is based on the two general mechanisms. First one is the development of your castle. Second one is the attack and defense. You can summon toy warriors and spells from the magic cards. The summoning uses resources, which you can get from sawmills, textile mills and laboratories. Battle scenes in the Heroes of scene usually last less than 15 minutes.
• Your deck – your regulations!
Collect your own deck of heroes and spells. Plan your own strategy to win!
• Fast gaming session.
The battle rarely overruns more than 15 minutes allowing you to play on the way home or during work breaks.
• Build your castle!
You can build your own kingdom with a laboratory, a sawmill or even a forge.
• One account for all devices.
You have one account which is playable on all your devices giving you the ability to play on a tablet or PC using your favourite characters and spells.
40. Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche
Climb the falling blocks as you race to avoid the rising lava in this challenging arcade platformer!
Play as an exceptionally bouncy marshmallow as you dodge enemies, defeat colorful bosses, and try to avoid getting crushed. Buy power-ups from falling shops, collect missions, bank your coins, and purchase powerful game-changing upgrades.
Avalanche 2 features a wildly addicting single player and a hilariously fun co-op mode. Avalanche 2 is a fun game with simple controls and a lot of depth. It's a great game for all players ranging from the casual to the hyper competitive.
Insanely fun CO-OP mode
Missions and challenges
Many more badges and costumes
Unlock all your favorite powerups
Over 100,000 combinations!
High quality music tracks
41. Dustoff Heli Rescue
"I need a Dustoff!" became an all-too-familiar call on the airwaves of jungle wars. Now take off with your rescue helicopter and search and save the life of the wounded soldiers in the field, often under fire. If you can't, nobody else can!
Find the stolen cargo with your Chinook helicopter and transport them safely to the nearby friendly base, all the while fighting off hostile tanks and other enemy combatants.
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps. They are desperately waiting for the remarkable sound of the evac helicopters. You are their last hope so save them all!
Flying Dustoffs take courage on your part as a helicopter pilot, as ground fire is the rule rather than the exception. The rewards, however, are great.
- Up to 25 unique missions
- 3 rescue helicopters, each with different handling and transport characteristics
- 3 weapons with different capabilities
- Various missions like: cargo transportation, saving hostages and stopping enemy convoys
- Various daytime and weather conditions like stormy heavy rains and beautiful sunset over the jungles
- Numerous war scenes including jungles, swamps, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more
- Real time shadows and lighting
- Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
- Dog tag collection
- Localization up to 10 languages like: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
- Option to control your helicopters in Amateur and Pro mode
- Manual and automatic aiming
- Full game-pad support
100% kid and family safe game, no-one gets killed, enemy soldiers always run away.
42. Bloo Kid 2
Bloo Kid 2 is a classic 2D retro-style platformer experience with lovely designed pixel-graphics and a full chiptune soundtrack. Run, jump and swim your way through five huge worlds with twelve levels each. Master brutal bossfights and discover lots of secrets in the world of Bloo Kid 2.
After rescuing his girlfriend from the hands of the evil wizard, Bloo Kid and Pink Girl enjoy life with their newborn "Pink Kid". But then, a whole new adventure starts just out of the bloo...
Originally released as a mobile game, Bloo Kid 2 now makes it's way to the world of Desktop Gaming. The STEAM version includes 15 challenging bonus levels that can be unlocked ingame when you have collected enough stars.
Bloo Kid 2 features:
- five worlds with twelve levels each
- handcrafted, colorful pixel-graphics
- a full chiptune soundtrack
- epic boss battles
- tons of secrets
44. Guilty Gear 2: Overture
The ultimate melee action [GUILTY GEAR 2 -OVERTURE-] is now on Steam!!
Pushing [Gameplay] and [Entertainment] to the extremes, with a splash of [Competitiveness] -- That's GUILTY GEAR 2 for you.
Real Time Strategy (RTS) X 3D Battle ActionTwo completely different game systems carried out in a fast paced real-time environment.
Be the commander of your troops, and also be the frontline hero of your army, battling enemy forces head-on while giving out commands!
A whole new experience with the "Battle X Command"!Combine your own blend of Action and Strategy and seize victory into your hands!!
Player-controlled "Master" comes equipped with an arsenal of actions available!
- Dash across the battlefield with the Blast Drive!
- Chain up attack combos with the myriad attack patterns!
- Steps, Aerial Dashes, Special Attacks -- Use them to their greatest potential to score victory!
- Charge your tension gauge to MAX and unleash devastating Overdrives upon your foes!
Micro-manage your troops and lead them to victory!
- Advance together with your units, and capture enemy bases!
- Over 50 different units, each with their unique actions and abilities!
Plentiful Game Modes!
- Replay Viewer
- Online (*)
Categories in common with Guilty Gear 2: Overture: Action
45. Coffee Crisis
Coffee Crisis is an arcade-style beat 'em up that pays homage to the nineties era of classic arcade and 16-bit brawlers. Play solo or join up with a friend to fight across eight unique locations ranging from your Coffee House HQ to the far reaches of outer space. Go up against an army of wild alien enemies, and the humans that have been taken over by them using weapons, special moves, suplexes, and coffee!
The Smurglian race has come to Earth and they're not leaving until they steal our four most prized commodities: our metal music, the best coffee, cat videos, and all of the WiFi. Challenge them through unique and innovative levels inspired by real-life areas. Originally released on a retro platform that needs new games like Earthlings need WiFi, you can now take the fight to your PC. Join Black Forge Coffeehouse baristas Nick and Ashley, two galaxy gladiators called to arms to stop this madness and remove the Smurglian threat from Earth.
The Smurgliens can have all of the Rap Metal and Country Pop that they want… but if you don’t help our heroes fend off against the alien-assimilated elderly, bros, cowgirls, and meat head bouncers, they might end up going after good music!
This game features:
- Single or Local Co-Op Play
- Controller Support
- Steam Trading Cards and Badges (Coming soon!)
- Heavy Metal
- Possessed Grannies
- Dangerous amounts of caffeine
So grab a hot mug and save the world!
46. Cannon Brawl
Pilot an airship, command powerful weapon emplacements like cannons, giant flamethrowers, and high powered lasers. Destroy the very earth from under your enemies feet!
Cannon Brawl is an exciting mix of real time strategy and artillery gameplay. Your ability to manage combat priorities and focus through the madness of battle will be put to the test.
Advance across the kingdom in single player to unlock and discover new units, then experiment with each one to find your favorite combination in online multiplayer.
Choose from over fifteen units and five airship pilots for a huge variety of strategic combinations. Want to turtle up and launch big warheads from afar? You can! Want to rush to the high ground and launch a rain of missiles from above? You can! Try out tons of other strategies and crush your friends!Key Features
- Action Strategy like you've never seen - Unique blend of 2D artillery and real time strategy gameplay results in intense tactical battles
- Battle Near and Far - Competitive 1v1 online multiplayer with ranked matching, invite a friend for a private battle, or plugin in a controller and get your buddies together for a home tournament
- Strategic Options - Choose from 15+ weapons and defenses and combo them with 5+ different airship pilots for hundreds of strategic options
- Dynamic Battlefields - Destroy the terrain with cannons, lasers and more
- Epic Adventure - Battle across our full campaign mode with big boss fights spanning 20 missions, charting new territory across 5 unique environments
47. Speed Brawl
Speed Brawl is a 2D combat-racer about moving fast and hitting hard! Maintain your momentum, build your combos, and unleash powerful special moves. Find your own fighting style, and assemble the finest team of brawlers ever seen. Then do it all again faster... faster... FASTER!!!Features
- 6 Unique Brawlers with their own play styles
- Loads of upgrades to customize each fighter and blast through the competition
- Razor sharp visuals and beautifully animated characters
- Over 50 unique action-packed events and races to wade through across multiple Speed Brawl Leagues.
- Local and online co-operative play through the whole campaign!
StoryLondon, 1888. After a decade of war with the Lunar invaders we named the Selenites, the British Empire finally vanquished the insect-like menace thanks to a dashing officer by the name of Hugo Wells. He crushed the colony’s queen and in doing so cemented his status as both a hero of the empire, and the de facto patriarch of the drone-like Selenites.
Following the war, the Selenites became the new workforce of our industrial revolution, ushering in a new era of progress and prosperity. Freed from the shackles of employment, man could pursue more earthly endeavors. However, listlessness and disobedience rampaged throughout the middle and working classes. In order to satiate the masses, Hugo Wells conceived of the ultimate entertainment. An elite sport where only the bravest, the fastest and the most worthy warriors could wage a petty war against the enslaved Selenite hordes. Welcome… to Speed Brawl!
48. I'm Awesome
The world is falling apart and you need to... keep it messy! Forget heroism. Do whatever you want, you're here to be awesome!
** FEATURES **
CRAZY ACTION BEAT'EM UP!
ARCADE AND RANKING
Get the most points and reach the top rank.
Join your friends and play in cooperative mode, OR NOT, if you want to beat them head on!
Find and get all achievements. 3 of them are secret!
12 TRADING CARDS
Collect them all!
You ARE awesome! B-]
49. Lance A Lot: Enhanced Edition
Lance A Lot is a glorious, fast paced local multiplayer for up to four players! Settle rivalries as you joust against your friends across 8 maps and become the last knight standing!Glorious Features
- Use your lance for one-hit kills! Destroy your opponents with the tip of your lance, or fire it as a missile to skewer them from a distance!
- Smite opponents with your Rocket Hammer! Send them flying out of the arena or bash them into spiky thorns!
- Interact with your environment! Hit explosive barrels or throw a holy hand grenade to explode them on impact! Bounce off of tents and even smash any tree in your path!
- Change your playstyle with 4 different game modes and 6 different rulesets. Fight over territory in King of the Hill or knock each other out of the air in Sumo!
- Complete graphics overhaul that includes remade UI and menus, redesigned knights, and a new player character - The Forest Guardian.
- Fight on 8 completely new maps!
- Play solo with AI’s, or add them to a round with your friends!
- Fire and pick up lances with an increased movement speed. Knights now wield a Rocket Hammer to bash opponents, objects, or swing it for a light dash!
- Increased player speed and maneuverability. Players can now move in reverse.
50. Cross of the Dutchman
Cross of the Dutchman is an action adventure game based on the true story of the folk legend 'Pier Gerlofs Donia'.
The story takes place in medieval Western Europe, in the province of Frisia, near the turn of the 16th century. Though Pier and his family lived in peace, the world around them was changing for the worse. Saxon legions were invading nearby villages, making the lives of the native people next to impossible. On one fateful day, Pier got involved with the Saxon oppressors, escalating the situation for the worse. The events portrayed in this great adventure caused Pier to gather a band of farmers and form a front against the oppressors. The acts that followed made Pier into the legend he is known for, the Cross of the Dutchman.