The best games like Black & White Bushido are:
- arrow_rightNight in the Woods
- arrow_rightBack to Bed
- arrow_rightThe Ship: Murder Party
- arrow_rightBridge Constructor Portal
- arrow_rightZup! 4
- arrow_rightStar Trek Online
- arrow_rightGato Roboto
100 Best Games Like Black & White Bushido:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (18)
- PlayStation 4 (23)
- iOS (22)
- Android (13)
- macOS (48)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (21)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (6)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (2)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (4)
- NES (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- Web (4)
Celeste is a platformer about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall.
Explore a sprawling mountain with over 500 levels bursting with secrets, across 8 unique areas. Unlock a hardcore Remix for each area, with completely new levels that will push your climbing skills to the limit.
Madeline can air-dash and climb any surface to gain ground. Controls are simple and accessible, but super tight and expressive with layers of depth to master. Deaths are sudden and respawns are fast. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn something every time.
Meet peculiar characters and climb through a personal story of breaking through your self-doubt to find yourself, set in the present-day Pacific Northwest. Uncover the mystery of the mountain's power and outrun your reflection on your journey to reach the top.
2. Night in the Woods
Night in the Woods is a quest game developed by Infinite Fall.
Night in the Woods takes place in a universe of anthropomorphic animals. A cat named May returns back to her hometown of Possum Springs because of a dissociative disorder that does not let her recognize other people something other than rectangular shapes. May had dropped out of college and she does not know what to do with her life yet. She got back into the town to hang out with her old friends or simply walk around the town and meet the people she knew in her childhood, yet this childhood world is no more. The city's residents start talking about something happening in the nearby forest. May gets her friends together and goes out to figure out what's going on.
The game explores the typical teenage problems in a common environment, as stated by the game's developers.
The main objective of the game is to explore the in-game world. May can run, jump, and interact with both other characters and the in-game objects. As stated by the developers, the key actions the player should take are to explore, converse, see and touch. The game focuses mostly on its narrative, rather on the gameplay experience.
While talking to other characters, the players can choose the line for May to reply with. Your replies will affect the game's story, yet the change will be minor.
Categories in common with Night in the Woods: Adventure
3. Back to Bed
Back to bed is an indie surreal puzzle game developed by Bedtime Digital Games. The game was initially developed as a student project for DADIU. The prototype was later expanded with the help from Kickstarter.
The player's objective is to help a sleepwalker to safely get to his bed moving the objects in each level. The sleepwalker follows a distinct path. The players have to change this path and guide him in the right direction. The players have to be careful with their decisions as the sleepwalker can just walk off the level. Several entities can also prevent the sleepwalker from arriving at his destination. Most of these entities just block the path and have to be moved out of the way by the player.
The game features a surreal art style which is somewhat inspired by Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dali. There's also a small mix of the sixties inspired artwork which can be seen in the sleepwalker's outfit or simply the typography of the game.
4. The Ship: Murder Party
The Ship: Murder Party is a first-person shooter video game made with Valve Corporation Source engine. The first playable concept of The Ship was released as a modification for well-known and famous video game Half-Life 2.
The year is 1920. The setting is a cruise ship where each player has the mission to secretly murder other player when nobody is watching. Also, despite the killing the player has to be aware of their own hunters.
The story is about a man called Mr. X, who has handed free tickets for players in his cruise ship. Of course, the player's characters don’t know that once they are on the ship they will have to kill other passengers and if a passenger chooses not to do so the Mr. X will kill him or her immediately by feeding him or her to sharks.
The Ship has single-player and multiplayer modes. In single-player, the player gets the role of second class passenger named Charlie Panther who is welcomed by Mr. X talking about his requirements for the passenger which includes killing other people on the ship. In multiplayer mode each player gets a nickname and has the objective to kill certain person on the ship.
5. Bridge Constructor Portal
Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal™ and Bridge Constructor™ games.
As a new employee in the Aperture Science test lab, it's your job to build bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions in 60 test chambers and get the Bendies safely across the finish line in their vehicles.
Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
Let GLaDOS guide you through the tutorial, and learn all the tips and tricks that make a true Aperture Science employee.
The bridge is a lie!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- Help your Bendies cross the finish line – on their own or in a convoy
7. Star Trek Online
Star Trek Online is an MMORPG set in a universe shared with the TV Show of the same name. The is a total of 56 video game titles in the Star Trek series which are weakly connected with each other so Online may be considered as a standalone episode. The game is the first MMO in the intellectual property.
The game follows a storyline of Star Trek: Nemesis is set in 2049 and tells a story of a war between the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets. There is a total of four free add-ons — each of them added fractions, maps, and story arcs, pushing the story forward and connecting it to the 2002 film and the other fragments of the franchise.
The players are taking the role of the spaceship operator. In this role as the captain, they can craft materials useful for the ship construction and modify it in various ways — for example, add modules so it would gain additional features. There is also a time-management feature to this game: not all processes are executed, so the player has to control his resources and account factor carefully to maximize the profits.
The game transferred to the free-to-play model shortly after its release. Five years afterward it was remastered already in F2P model.
8. Gato Roboto
Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armor.
Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
World War III was one cruel tragedy, at least for the others. You seemed to have a quite nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel... Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life you once knew.
Now there are mutants everywhere, and they're eager to rip you to shreds with their vicious claws. But they aren't your only problem: Your supplies are running out. You have to leave your luxurious penthouse and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper means going through hell. There is danger around every corner and death is a steady companion. But seriously, how would someone prepare for something like this?
It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters but survival. And time is running out.
- Roguelike RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
- Feels fresh every session – randomly generated maps
- Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
- Face an army of nightmarish creatures
- Go for the head or land a body shot – but choose wisely
- Everything you find can be helpful
- Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
- Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
- Various special abilities to unlock
- Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
- Fast travel with the elevator
Ronin is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
Turn-Based Action: Carefully plot your movements to setup the perfect strike before retreating back into the shadows or boldly confronting your opposition head-on with your katana.
Decisive Strikes: Dispatch all that oppose you with your lethal blade and razor wire or avoid their attacks with a holographic replicator and grappling hook to find a more advantageous position.
Path to Vengeance: Battle through over fifteen complex missions as you stalk and cut down five closely guarded figures within a secretive conglomerate.
- Zip around with your mighty hookshot! Aim freely and toss your giant anchor at golden rings to propel yourself around the levels at high speeds, giving you the agility and swiftness needed to dodge hazards and enemy bullets.
- Shoot in 360’ through your Blasma Pistol! Take down all sorts of enemies with fresh hot bullets!
- Look really cool with slow-motion powers! Slow down time to adjust your aim or pull off a tight stunt - do it often, it recharges real quickly and it makes you at least 200% cooler.
- Blast through randomly-assembled pirate spaceships! Each level is special, as ships are procedurally built from hundreds of hand-crafted rooms, modified by various variants, filled with extraordinary treasure and populated by random waves of enemies.
- Hunt down the pirate lords of the Cluster Clan! Feed your compass creature to pinpoint the bosses’ location, then take them down and bring your bounty home. Your rivals are no space chumps, make sure you’re ready for the challenge!
- Collect rare relics and powerful perk cards! All the treasure you loot builds up your legend - unlock new equippable perks as you level up, buy permanent upgrades in the Black Market, and hoard collectible relics and lore pages!
- Uncover some mysterious secrets?! I don’t know, are there secrets in this game? O_O
Already a big fan? Get the Deluxe Edition for some extra loot!
Includes: the Game itself, Soundtrack, the Artbook and a Wallpaper set!
- 23-track Soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- 100+ pages Artbook featuring character design, concept art, storyboards, illustrations, sketches and more!
- 4K Wallpaper collection - 16 wallpapers featuring Flinthook, the Giant Anchor, the Devil, Sirens, space and anchor patterns!
12. The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
Create your own paradox… for the love of pie
Enter a macabre and comical silent world filled with mischief, time travel and delicious pie. Record yourself and harness your time bending abilities to cooperate, compete against, and disrupt your past present and future selves. Winterbottom’s debut misadventures present a whimsical spin on the notions of time, space and play.
Join Winterbottom on his award winning debut Misadventures as he travels through over 80 unique puzzles. Winterbottom causes mischief and mayhem in pursuit of the mysterious and elusive Chronoberry Pie on his spectacular journey through space-time.
13. Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
The world of music is once again threatened. The art of soulful music, the kind that touches your heart, is in grave danger of disappearance. The evil forces that you fought so bravely are back! And they are even more powerful and desperate. Once again you'll need to step into Frederic Chopin's shoes and face opponents that have only one agenda - to enslave the musical world, mass produce soulless artists with their same-sounding radio hits, and reap enormous profits, hindering any creativity in the process.
- 10 challenging musical duels with some of the most renown pop stars
- 10 fantastic, catchy tracks, inspired by Frederic Chopin's composition and different music genres.
- Quirky story with tons of parody and twists
- Extremely easy to get to, but hard to master gameplay
- Hand-painted animated comic
- Achievements and leaderboards
14. Droid Assault
Play Droid Assault and experience running blaster battles with hordes of rampaging killer robots!
Discover a unique tactical arcade shooter, with the fun addictive gameplay of 8-bit classics. You'll need your wits and the help of your acquired droid squad to stay alive in this fast-paced retro actionfest. Wreak havok through 50 atmospheric levels of destructible scenery, avoid mines and turrets, and battle 48 different robot types from lowly Guardbots to the latest in Assassins, Special Ops and Battledroids.
With the aid of your trusty transfer beam capture your own squad of droids, armed with the latest hi-tech weaponry including lasers, rockets, grenades, flamethrowers and disruptors, boost their abilities with 17 kinds of powerup, and take on the formidable giant boss 'bots!
15. Analogue: A Hate Story
Uncover the mystery of what happened to the final generation aboard the generation ship Mugunghwa by reading through its dead crew's logs, with the help of a spunky AI sidekick! Two pursuable characters. Five endings. A dark visual novel that further extends the non-linear style of Digital: A Love Story in a mystery featuring transhumanism, traditional marriage, loneliness, and cosplay.
Welcome to the future.
Categories in common with Analogue: A Hate Story: Indie
KAMI is deceptively simple: fold out coloured paper to fill the screen in as few moves as possible.
Relaxing and easy to pick up, you'll soon find yourself deep in contemplation to perfect each puzzle.
Created by State of Play, famous for their handcrafted aesthetic, KAMI has been created with real paper in an elegant Japanese theme.
KAMI is tactile, engaging and stunning to look at.
► 63 unique puzzles!
► Premium Puzzles and Hints included (A saving of up to $6 USD compared to the mobile version)
► Beautiful handcrafted Japanese look, created using real paper
► Calming and elegant soundtrack
► Created by State of Play, creators of the award-winning papercraft game 'Lume'
SXSW 2014 Gamer's Voice Award - Nominated
***Best of 2013*** Mac App Store
# 1 iOS Puzzle Game in 12 countries
# 1 Game Mac App Store
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
18. Metropolis: Lux Obscura
Metropolis Lux Obscura is a unique game with a film noir atmosphere, seductive wanton women, and dirty dangerous secrets. Gameplay is based on a motion comic with a non-linear plot mixed with MATCH3 puzzle fights.
This city is rotten to the core. You can’t even tell night from day in this hell where big money runs everything. And the best way to prove you’re right is with brute force.
Jon Lockhart walked through the prison gates a free man, after spending years imprisoned as the supposed murderer of an old friend. He returned once more to the city where it all started intent on figuring out who it was that framed him for the murder and make them pay in blood for the crime. It'd take some work with the key witness dead, but that just meant he'd have to flush out every rat from hiding.
Old friends and new enemies. Search for the truth, for loyalty and sanity - but all you can find here is redemption, betrayal and death.
Welcome to Metropolis.
- Beautiful comic art
- Gorgeous, sexy girls
- 12 mental disorders and bad habits to unlock
- Amazing soundtrack and audio effects
- Rich and dramatic story, professionally voice acted
- An addicting match-3 puzzle battle system with upgradable traits
- Obscenity and sexism
- 4 different endings
19. Sleeping Valley
Sleeping Valley - a new arcade platformer game
In Sleeping Valley you only have one life to live and it's your job to see how far you can take this cute character on his brutally hard journey.
Contols are easy to understand: you can move character with the arrow keys and jump over brutal obstacles by pressing the space bar.
- Many colorful stages
- Lots of different and hard levels
- Easy on the eyes
- Ambient Soundtrack
20. Zup! 6
Minimal physical puzzle with explosions. The player's goal to keep the blue ball on the platform for 3 seconds in order to pass the level.
▪ 60+ Levels
▪ 2440+ AchievementsTrading Cards
Credits"Zup!" powered by Clickteam Fusion 2.5
The basis is taken an example of Sergio Andre
Music by Ann Sharova
21. Strike Suit Infinity
Ok, cadet. This is it. All your training has brought you to this point - you are here for one reason only: to be the best.
Strike Suit Infinity is a frantic high score chaser where your skill is the only thing that matters. Whatever combat experience you have had so far is considered irrelevant. There is no end to the enemies you will face. There is no winning. There is only the fight for survival.
Take to the cockpit of one of three Strike Suits, engaging waves of enemies, building your multiplier and putting as many points on the board as possible. You’ll need to use your head, though. In between rounds, use credits to purchase upgrades and reinforcements, maximizing your potential in the next round. The longer you can stay alive, the bigger your score, and the higher up the leaderboard you’ll find yourself.
Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of three very different Strike Suits to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.Key Features
- Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots and fight massive fleet battles.
- The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
- It’s all about your score – build your multiplier, take down waves of enemy as fast as you can, and race to the top of the leaderboard.
- Manage your strategy – use credits in between rounds to purchase upgrades and reinforcements for the next round.
- Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets and target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
- Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
- Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino) and Subsource.
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads, Strike Suit Infinity is compatible with a range of joysticks for full immersion.
- Vicious new enemy types
Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play through the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...
- Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.
OVIVO is a metaphoric game filled with illusions and hidden messages. In the world of OVIVO Black and White exist in harmony. Constantly intertwining and replacing each other they maintain balance. The main character named OVO created from these two halves of the world and it has the ability to switch between them. OVO travels through the metaphoric world, overcomes various dangers and collects mysterious symbols. These symbols help you to unravel the story of this world but how you interpret it is completely up to you.
Flow mechanics. In white, the gravity force is directed downwards, in black - upward. Preservation of momentum while transitioning from one color to another allows OVO to float along their border as if it is carried by the flow.
Fascinating art. The metaphorical world of OVIVO is full of hidden images and optical illusions.
Design without words. There is no text in the game and the story is narrated through gameplay and visuals.
Symbolism and puzzles. The game is filled with allusions and hidden messages.
Meditative ambient soundtrack by Brokenkites.
24. Earn to Die 2
Earn to Die 2 is a 2D side-scrolling driving and upgrade game where you steer vehicles through a zombie apocalypse, literally smashing through zombie hordes along the way. As you progress through the game you will unlock new vehicles, upgrading them into the ultimate zombie-smashing machines!
The latest incarnation of the popular web game series; Earn to Die 2 offers hours more gameplay with new vehicles, levels and an unlockable Missions Mode. This isn’t just a port of the web versions – Earn to Die 2 has been re-built and re-engineered from the ground up with significantly more content, full-HD gameplay and is playable at 60fps.Key FeaturesAn action-packed Story Mode, 10 times longer than the web versions
Awesome ragdoll physics. Smash into zombies and send them flying.
10 vehicles, including a sports car, a police car and even an ice cream van. Be sure to upgrade them with armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more.
A city setting with multi-tiered levels. Drive over highway overpasses, via underground tunnels and smash through epic zombie-filled factories.
Destructible vehicles. Watch your vehicle get smashed into smithereens if you're not too careful! Thankfully vehicles auto-repair themselves after each drive.
For those who complete Story Mode, a Missions Mode awaits.
Full HD gameplay and playable at 60fps.
And did we mention the epic zombie-filled factories?
25. Fear Effect Sedna
Fear Effect Sedna is set four years after the events of the original Fear Effect game, and things have changed for the team. Hana, freed from the Triad, lives with Rain in Hong Kong and works as an occasional mercenary, while Deke has grown apart from them since Glas returned to the US.
Hana accepts a small mission for a shadowy organization asking for her services. Her target: a mysterious ancient statuette held by the Chinese ambassador in France. She sees it as a good opportunity to visit her birthplace... But this 'easy' mission is about to lead Hana to something way bigger than she expected.
Meanwhile Glas is approached by a client who catches his attention enough that he soon sets out for Greenland.
How will these events bring the old team back together?
Fear Effect Sedna is dedicated to recreating the atmosphere and characters from the original Fear Effect. However, while there are familiar aspects of the game to previous incarnations of the franchise, you'll find yourself immersed in a completely unique and new world with Fear Effect Sedna - one that will appeal to fans both old and new.
A virus, known as the Nanobyte has infected hardware around the globe rendering all systems useless - gaming is dead. The HoPiKo, who ran the games, have been enslaved... It’s time to hook up your power gloves and save your HoPiKo brothers!
HoPiKo is an intense speed run platformer where you get to save gaming. Jump from platform to platform avoiding death, exploiting shortcuts and ripping through 100s of hand-crafted levels, each one dropped into a 5-stage mini run designed to break your mind!
Compete to be the fastest in the world with time based scores, level pars and collectable retro consoles opening unique bonus runs.
- Fast and brutal twitch-based gameplay.
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack written and composed on authentic hardware.
- Uses every ounce of your muscle memory.
- Unique minimal controls, you’ve never played a platformer like this!
27. Zup! 8
Minimal physical puzzle with explosions. The player's goal to keep the blue ball on the platform for 3 seconds in order to pass the level.
▪ 60+ Levels
▪ 2220 AchievementsTrading Cards
Credits"Zup!" powered by Clickteam Fusion 2.5
The basis is taken an example of Sergio Andre
Extended panels of Steam's backgrounds were invented by Aevoa
Music by Ann Sharova
28. Zup! S
Minimal physical puzzle with explosions. The player's goal to keep the blue ball on the platform for 3 seconds in order to pass the level.
▪ 60+ Levels
▪ AchievementsCredits"Zup!" powered by Clickteam Fusion 2.5
The basis is taken an example of Sergio Andre
Music by Ann Sharova
29. Paper Sorcerer
Paper Sorcerer is a stylish single player turn based RPG focused on strategy, party-building, and environmental puzzles. Fight with the skills and spells you've learned in a battle system that emphasizes strategy over grinding. Assemble a party of monsters and dark creatures to fight alongside you. Explore and solve environmental puzzles to unlock secret paths and find extra loot! A double-sided adventure, an RPG with adventure game elements.Initial Steam release is for PC, Mac and Linux are in the works.
If you'd like to play it on Mac or Linux right away, you can pick it up on the website http://ultrarunaway.com, and we'll send you a Steam key later.
Save files from the demo transfer to the full version!
A powerful sorcerer is on the cusp of dominating the land. A group of heroes bands together and seals him away inside a magical tome. Now as the sorcerer you must escape from this ancient prison and find a way to regain your magical powers using your wits and an array of summonable creatures to aid you. There may be more powerful forces at work as you navigate the dungeons and fight the heroes sent to subdue you...
- Play as a renegade sorcerer as he struggles to escape the book prison and regain his powers.
- Escape a magical prison filled with heroes hunting you down at every turn.
- Leave behind mana and to-hit rolls for an exciting new battle system that emphasizes strategy and tactics over grinding.
- Strategically manage an energy pool to unleash devastating special attacks in battle.
- Assemble a party of fiendish creatures to join you as allies in battle.
- Numerous different creatures and fiends to unlock, further customizing your party; including a healer Witch, a trickster Imp, assassin Troll, and a berserker Minotaur.
- Discover fiendish puzzles and solve them with a combinations of spells, items, and your wits.
- Hand-drawn high-resolution sprites
- All-inclusive game, promise to never make you pay for DLC content.
30. Pocket Rumble
Pocket Rumble is a streamlined, beginner-friendly 2D fighting game inspired by SNK's classic fighters for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. It retains all the gameplay elements that make traditional Street Fighter-style fighters great, but reduces the level of execution and memorization necessary to the bare minimum. That way experienced players can learn the game fast and be able to focus on deeper elements of strategy and mindgames, new players can learn the ins and outs of fighting games without being overwhelmed, and everyone can get their skills to a competitive level without too much grinding alone in training mode.Features:
- Simple, 2-button controls and universal, easy special move inputs with no complex joystick motions
- Short combos with easy timing and a straightforward cancel system
- On-screen frame data bar and visual indicators for properties like invulnerability help players understand fighting game mechanics and how individual moves work
- Simple, unambiguous health and damage system: All characters have 12 HP and all hits do 1 damage
- Diverse cast of characters each with their own unique meter and mechanics
- Quickly swap characters after a lost round to counterpick, just like between matches in a tournament, without slowing down the pace of the match
- Near-flawless online multiplayer with GGPO netcodeOffline Modes:
- Arcade: Face off against the rest of the game's cast
- Versus: Play local matches with friends or the CPU, and get competitive with hidden cursors for double-blind character select at the touch of a button
- Career: Take part in fictional fighting game tournaments around the globe, playing against AIs based on some of Pocket Rumble's top players from the beta, and eventually facing off against AIs from some familiar faces in the FGC
- Lessons: tutorials that teach you the fundamentals of the game
- Training: A fully-featured training mode with a variety of hotkeys and options including viewable hitboxes, save states, dummy recording and more
- Ranked: Get matched up with players of your skill level online, earn points and rank up with Elo ratings, leaderboards including character-specific rankings, and a rematch button to challenge someone to an unranked set when you need that runback
- Friendly: Invite friends to a friendly match that will not count against your rank
- Arcade: Face off against the rest of the game's cast
31. The Assembly
A first-person interactive story for mature audiences, The Assembly is a long-form game designed from the ground up for VR. Play as two individuals and discover a morally challenging organization from contrasting perspectives. Face trials, investigate the Assembly’s secret bunker and make tough decisions. But will your actions and their repercussions save lives… or lead to catastrophe?
Now supports Vive Motion Controllers and Oculus Touch as input devices.
- Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible 'blink' movement controls.
- Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- Play the game in non-VR.
32. The Atomy
This is a shooter about killed in fortieth gangster, who tries to wash away his guilt in the personal hell. He will have to pass a long way, because he is also responsible for the deeds of his ancestors and children.
- Outstanding graphical performance with a unique style.
- The setting changes according to how far down the road you have travelled.
- A high level of difficulty.
- Procedurally created world.
- The protagonist can find additional elements to upgrade his ammunition.
- A unique system of aiming and checking ammo.
The road of redemption starts far before the Wild West. That is when his grandfather started bandit life. After the Wild West times we will be rolled forward the First World War times, and made to answer for his father’s sins. Then the character will find himself within a set of WWII, where he is destined to expiate his own crimes. On the whole, 5 eras will be presented with corresponding weapon, enemies, decoration and game modes.
33. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
34. One Dog Story
Do You Miss Those Good Old Platform Games?
Do you have a soft spot for extensive storylines and original dialog?
Do you enjoy not just destroying hundreds of enemies, but also exploring new worlds?
Then We Have Something For You!
One Dog Story is an engaging pixel adventure game with RPG elements, gameplay that’ll get you hooked for hours, and well-developed characters. You can expect:
- Hardcore Bosses
- A Wide Variety Of Locations
- Original Gameplay Decisions
- Full Interaction With the Game World
- Lots Of Different Weapons and Modifications
- Fantastic Sfx and Background Music
- Different endings, secrets, and collectibles for the especially sharp-eyed among you
You wake up in an underground laboratory, once again free after a horrific accident. You have no idea who you are or how you got there, but don’t worry—you aren’t alone. As you play your way through the game, all sorts of other creatures living in this strange underground world will help you piece together your memories. But don’t let your guard down! The path to the truth is also littered with insidious and ruthless monsters.
Still, you’re far from helpless. Unique experiments augmented your canine intellect to the point that you can use weapons and equipment, not to mention your ability to solve puzzles. Get ready for epic battles with bosses. Prepare to explore this expansive game world and its many secrets and mysteries. Where you actually end up depends in large measure on you. You have tough decisions ahead, and you’ll have to live with their consequences. As we all know, all that is secret will one day see the light of day. Are you daring enough to follow the path to its bitter end and learn the truth about yourself and this daunting world?
ZombieThon is an arcade shoot ‘em up, with the goal of each mission being to survive as long as possible and to use any means to do so. Upgrades could come in the form of bouncing bullets, split shot, or even a few special upgrades that are nothing short of a natural disaster.
- Single-player mode, for those that like a challenge.
- 2 to 4 PLAYERS in Scaling Online Multiplayer.
- Lots of different upgrades and combos for your weapons.
- Special bullet abilities.
- Unlockable characters in each level.
- Unique character abilities.
- 3 maps with more on the way.
- Infinitely scaling waves.
36. Kings under the hill
Kings under the hill is a side-scrolling real time strategy with fully customizable units and destructible randomly generated maps. You have to fight not only with your enemy but also you should take into account the external forces that can help or hurt .Custom your units as you want make them more agile, accurate, strong or healthy or recruit super mega beast warriors just attract them by golden coins. What about weapons and armor? Or you prefer that your well trained warrior will be killed by heavy armored farmer? Ok, to avoid such confuse it’s necessary to equip them with some stuff. Good equipment requires resources. Some of them fall on the head from the surface other one lay in deep mines but fighting with a wooden log in the hand doesn’t sounds realistic (this game is totally realistic) any way a raw must be reworked by multiple workshops of your little kingdom.Key features:
- Customizable units
- Brutal fights
- Destructible randomly generated maps
- Customizable palette
- External forces
38. She Wants Me Dead
Max is in trouble. He pissed off his cat Lula and now she’s out to get him. And Lula is far from sweet. She is vicious, cold and unforgiving. More dangerous than Lula are her traps – deadly and brutal killing contraptions with Max’s name written all over them.
SHE WANTS ME DEAD is a side-scrolling platform game, released along megastars CAZZETTE’s new hit single with the same name.
Your job is to help poor Max, whose only hope is to get through Lula’s deadly gauntlets in one piece. This might sound easy, if it weren’t for the fact that Lula really, really wants Max dead. But there is help.
CAZZETTE’S NEW HIT SONG plays a major role in the game. Lula’s traps and other things in the environment move in rhythm with the music. Are you groovy enough to help Max find safe passage? Or are you as stiff as the corpse he’ll be when the traps hit?
- Crazy hard platform levels
- Deadly traps
- Gold frame achievements
- A bunch of silly cat pictures
- Awesome clothes and accessories
- Steam Trading Cards
39. Black Paradox
Play as Black Paradox, a bounty hunter, able to travel in time by manipulating black holes’ energy.
Help him defeat the Hellraisers, the most cruel criminal organization in space, and its 7 leaders.
Black Paradox is a fast paced rogue-lite shoot 'em up with an amazing pixel art and synth-wave soundtrack.
The game features both single player and local Co-op, to double the fun while hunting for bounties! Use many different weapons, upgrades and drones to succeed in your quest.
- 15+ weapons with more to come in future updates!
- 15+ powerups with more to come in future updates!
- 10+ deadly drones, little helpers that pack a lot of punch! Here too, more will come in future updates!
- A space bending ultimate move, the "Black Paradox", so powerful that the main character got his name from it
- 50+ different enemies all with its own attack patterns. More to come in future updates!
- 7 deadly bosses with unique attacks
- A growth system to give the player more powers while upgrading his stats
- Integrated control support for all kinds of controllers!
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art
- Awesome Synth-Wave soundtrack
In the complete version of the game we'd like to have at least 50+ powerups, 30+ weapons and increase the enemies to at least 80.
Also, we're planning alternative and secret bosses and endings and we want to add at least one more playable character.
40. The Sun at Night
The tide of Soviet power washing across the face of the Earth could possibly have been turned back at various stages of history. But the new energy sources they discovered lit a fire under the Russian war machine. So when Stalin rolled into Paris, the resulting flare-up of global conflict left little more than smoking ash heaps where America and Great Britain had been.
Now, Stalin is dead. Though resistance movements have emerged, the Soviets still stand supreme as rulers of the globe. Only a force from beyond the earth could possibly tip the balance.
Abram Krupin, leader of a resistance cell, knows this. When he sees a dog fall from the stars, then, he takes it as an omen. This dog speaks, wears silver armor, and has an arsenal of mysterious weapons. Abram calls her Laika.
Laika believes that, despite all odds, she can protect the countless lives crushed by the Soviets.
The Sun at Night is a 2D action platformer to be released in three parts. All episodes will feature:
- Massive, nonlinear levels that model the layouts of real locations in a way not yet seen in other platformers
- Large, choice-rich skill trees that let players approach the game the way they want to
- A novel defensive mechanic that lets players turn the firepower of Laika's enemies against them
- Smoothly flowing, fast-paced shooting action
- A story of struggle and hope, full of twists and revelations
- Rich, evocative art depicting a world dominated by a technologically ascendant Soviet empire
- Secrets and rewards hidden in every corner for the determined player
The Squirrel population is in trouble! Shadow-tail, an evil, robotic squirrel has kidnapped squirrels and stolen all the gems from Squirreltopia! Get them back and defeat his powerful machines to take back your planet and prevent squirrel extinction!
Scurry through diverse levels, including deserts, forests, factories, and alien planets. Use the environment to your advantage, by utilizing bubble machines, bomb-blocks, balloons, invisi-blocks, and more!Features:
- Simple, addictive gameplay
- 50+ Challenging levels! (don't worry, you have unlimited squirrels at your disposal)
- ♫ Full Original Soundtrack
- 5 Unique Worlds
- Insane Boss battles
- Play as many different squirrels, they will change with each life!
- Cutting-edge squirrel tail physics!
- Explore the overworld and find entrances to new levels. Play in any order!
- Mini-games, unlocked by finding retro game cartridges hidden in levels
- Keep track of your best times for each level, try to earn all the time trophies!
- Secret cheat items that can only be earned by the most skilled Squirrels!
- Can play with only 1 hand
Throughout the worlds, there are many obstacles, some are dangerous, and some may help you on your journey....
Note: Linux/Mac versions hopefully coming
PHOTOSENSITIVE SEIZURE WARNING
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these "photosensitive epileptic seizures" while watching video games.
These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling down or striking nearby objects.
Immediately stop playing and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms - children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these seizures.
The risk of photosensitive epileptic seizures may be reduced by taking the following precautions:
• Play in a well-lit room
• Do not play when you are drowsy or fatigued
If you or any of your relatives have a history of seizures or epilepsy, consult a doctor before playing.
Thanks for checking the game out!
42. Fowl Space
A heroic rooster sets forth on a ridiculous space adventure to DESTROY THE SUN! Unfortunately for him, a legion of lingerie-loving Vikings has turned it into their headquarters and they’re big fans of fried chicken. Full of high tech weaponry, constant non sequitur, terrible gaming humor and a wanton disregard for anything wholesome; Fowl Space is a crazy journey you’ll never forget... to say the least.Key Features
- 5 insane weapons including exploding kittens, unspecified white goo, and a killer whale flail.
- 5 stages of complete and utter randomness in the center of the sun.
- 9 challenge levels that are homages to other awesome indie games.
- Terrible gaming humour and relentless abuse of memes throughout.
43. Hybrid Animals
Pick 2 animals from a giant list, and the game will use an algorithm to morph them together! Each hybrid has its own unique stats and perks, and you test them against your friends in a natural-selection kind of way. There are millions of possibilities. Inlcudes 7 game-modes, plus a bunch of challenge maps, but I will be adding content whenever I can (hence, Early Access). You can add your own creatures, from whatever movie or game you can think of, and try morphing them with other animals! It supports that. Comes with online multiplayer & creature-editor & experimental mode.
44. Infinity Trip
Its a physics-based titles, you control the ship by varying its altitude so that it can slip through the gaps.
Infinity Trip is a simple and addictive endless runner game. In this game the player controls a little ship gliding through a beautiful exotic world, avoiding obstacles and collecting coins to unlock new spaceships. With a calm and zen-like background music, this is a perfect relaxing game for the players!
- Press the left mouse bouton to control your ship
- Avoid the Obstacles
- Collect coins to unlock new spaceships
*Unlock new spaceships
*Zen-like background musicCome back to try to beat your highscore, and buy new spaceship with all the points you've collected!
45. Neon Beats
Neon Beats is a 2D side view platformer game in which the player will evolve in different levels that are rhythmed by catchy musics.
Complete levels as quickly as possible!
Gather several hidden collectibles!
Brave different challenging obstacles!
In Neon Beats, you will find :
- 4 different levels with it's own music
- Rhythm based gameplay
- A character with smooth and responsive controls
- Simple and elegant neon ambiance
- Several challenging level elements
- Hidden collectibles adding instruments to the music
- A score system based on your time, collectibles and deaths
46. Awareness Rooms
When I came to, I was in a room I knew nothing of.
As I looked around and checked objects, opened doors, operated machines, I slowly gained awareness...
Eventually I was able to perform various actions.
From searching blindly, to solving puzzles actively.
Relying on what I have made sense of, I have found my way out of here.
This is a new type of escape game.
However, it is a little different from ordinary escape games; the girl doesn't have enough "awareness" in the beginning, and she can only recognize a "fridge" as "a large metallic box" or "tree" as something with "rough and busy texture".
So, as I said, this is a new style of escape game where you don't even have a clue nor puzzle to solve!
...Of course, you can escape eventually.
When you "Check" or "Interact" with the objects in the room, your "Awareness" level increases and the girl starts to recognize the true form of each object.
For example, the girl picks up something-or-other at some point but she has no idea what it is or how to use it: once she has increased her "Awareness" level to a certain amount, she now realizes it is a "handle-like object" and can be used somewhere.
When I was playing the game, I felt like I was quickly re-experiencing the days of a baby improving its sense of perception by feeling everything in the surroundings. Also the game gave me lots of "Aha!" moments (a.k.a. the eureka effect). In any case, it was very pleasant experience.
It's not the end when you maximize your "Awareness" level, instead it's the beginning of the puzzle. When you get stuck, go back-to-the-basics; "Check" and "Interact" all the objects again!A small hint:When you "Check" or "Interact" the object, a "?" or "!" icon over the girl's head will appear, if it has no colour, you'll know you are already "aware" of those objects.
When the level reaches 50% or 100%, the colour will come back and you will have detailed information for the objects.
When you use/lose the item, usually you can collect it again at the place where you found it. So stop whining and run for the item! (Sorry, the girl cannot run)
When you already have too many items and no space for a new one, you should go back and put another item back.
You can place the item by using it at the same place where you found it (same action as when you pick it up).
Controls (keyboard recommended):
Move: Arrow keys
Check/Interact: Z key
Switch action: Hold the left Shift key and select with Arrow keys
When confronted with something you don't really understand, you feel things like fear, or curiosity, but sometimes you also feel enjoyment when you start to make sense of it.
I wanted to recreate that feeling in a game, so I made "Awareness Rooms".
I hope you will also feel the pleasure of the vague gradually taking shape as you solve each puzzle.
47. Space God
Space God is a 'hyper retro neon' style top-down shooting game. Play in single player, online co-op mode, or online multiplayer. Don't stop, keep moving! and you might survive... maybe.
- Singleplayer, Online multiplayer and Co-op
- Challenge mode and a leaderboard
- Different stage objectives: Annihilation, Escape, Defense, and Survival
- More than 20 unique weapons
- More than 20 playable stages and 60 maps
- 3 difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, Insane
48. Unlikely Stickman
You - Stickman, who needs to survive in a harsh and dying world. Avoid blows, hide from shots and attacks. Defeat all enemies and save the world.
Hardcore and realistic Stackman physics Ragdoll will not make you bored.
Simple controls allow you to perform stunning tricks and strikes to defeat your opponents.
The game is not as simple as it seems ...
- Realistic Ragdoll Physics
- 12 campaigns that force you to play
- Over 100 levels
- Excellent graphics and soundtrack
- Hardcore gameplay for gamers
Categories in common with Unlikely Stickman: Action
What would you do if you found mysterious briefcase in the garbage? You’d take it, wouldn’t you? Play RISKERS to find out what happens when Rick, a garbage man, chooses to keep a briefcase filled with money. And is hunted for it by dangerous men.
RISKERS is an action-packed story filled with car racing, shooting, fighting, chair throwing and a lot of justified (and senseless) violence. You and Rick will complete missions, fight off bad guys, steal some cars and find a way to keep that briefcase filled with money. You can focus on the main mission or jump on any of the side missions
Top-down 2D game play includes maps and directional cues, but you’re not set on a specific path. This is open world with a day and night cycle - you can explore every nook and cranny of the city. That may come in handy if you have to hide from thugs.
Fast action and faster cars, will you stay alive? Find out if you have what it takes to survive in RISKERS.
- Open world city with day & night cycle.
- Mix of genres that bring out the best in action.
- Detailed interior levels.
- Varied story and side missions.
- 8 different weapons.
- Comic styled cut scenes.
- Interaction with world, including the ability to throw chairs at your enemies!
- In-game collectibles
Picross in 3D!
Play the classic Japanese puzzle game, also known as Nonogram or Hanjie, now on your PC and in three dimensions. Use logic to deduce which blocks you can destroy and which you need to keep to complete the model. 100 puzzles (20 for free) and hours of play!