The best games like BIT.TRIP RUNNER are:
- arrow_rightSonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode I
- arrow_rightChroma Squad
- arrow_right60 Seconds!
- arrow_rightHalf Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
100 Best Games Like BIT.TRIP RUNNER:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (17)
- iOS (30)
- Android (15)
- macOS (52)
- Linux (30)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (7)
- PlayStation 3 (7)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (5)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (11)
- Atari 7800 (2)
- Atari 5200 (3)
- Atari 2600 (9)
- Atari Flashback (2)
- Atari 8-bit (5)
- Atari ST (3)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Atari XEGS (1)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Web (5)
Geneshift is a top-down shooter bursting with brutal gunplay and insane vehicle action. Unlock mutant skills and blast your way through the online co-op campaign. Then use miniguns, car bombs, invisibility, and more to outplay your friends in tactical online combat.
- 4 Player Co-op Campaign
Play the story solo or with friends online and save the world from a mysterious outbreak.
- 5v5 Multiplayer Combat
Battle in game modes such as Capture the Flag, Checkpoint Racing and Zombie Survival.
- Insane Vehicle Action
Ride with allies to do drive-by shootings, detonate car bombs and capture key objectives.
- Over 30 Tactical Skills
Create complex skill builds as you gain experience and permanently level up your mutant.
- Over 20 Brutal Weapons
Fire pistols, shotguns, snipers, explosives... or save cash for the deadly superweapons.
- Secret Base Building
Place hidden chemicals to gain secret benefits like spying on enemies and teleportation.
- Deception & Deduction
Play mind games. Discover and destroy enemy chemicals by observing their movements.
- Competitive Servers
Earn ranks in competitive servers that balance teams with a unique ELO rating system.
- Leaderboards & Difficulties
Replay the campaign in 4 difficulty levels and set high scores on various leaderboards.
- User Generated Maps
Create maps in the editor and unlock sexy cosmetics whenever your maps are played.
2. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode I
The sequel fans have waited 16 years for is finally here - Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I! Featuring enhanced gameplay elements, including the classic Sonic Spin Dash, and the versatile Homing Attack, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I picks up right where Sonic and Knuckles™ left off. Dr. Eggman’s back, and in an effort to finally rid himself of Sonic, he revisits – and improves – the very best of his creations. Get ready for the next chapter in an all new epic 2D saga built for old and new fans alike.
3. Chroma Squad
Chroma Squad is a tactical role-playing video game. The game is influenced by tokusatsu TV shows, particularly the Super Sentai and Power Rangers.
The genre of tokusatsu TV shows is briefly defined as “a fantastic movie with special effects about superheroes”. It originated in the 50s and exists primarily in the form of serials, rather than individual films.
The tokusatsu genre is characterized by a story about one or more heroes endowed with superpowers - technological or magical.
A hero or heroes use their forces, ordinary and unusual, to battle with various evil forces — aliens, terrorists, monsters from the depths of the ocean, demons, and so on.
Battles with enemies are abundantly present on the screen, filled with numerous special effects.
The game has a team of stunt actors who have ceased to like their work and they decide to create their own company that will shoot TV shows in the genre of tokusatsu.
When the company is founded, the player must find the actors and conclude contracts with them. For each actor a separate contract is drawn up with special conditions, in accordance with their roles in the team.
The action in the game develops from episode to episode, each episode of the game corresponds to one episode of the series, which the company produces. And in the episodes of the series, the heroes fight with the villains, sometimes other characters adjoin the villains.
The series is shown on TV. He collects a certain audience, gaining (or not gaining) rating. Receipts in the company depend on these indicators. Money is needed for the company to maintain and develop activities.
The episodes are grouped into seasons, and if the company for one reason or another fails to finish the season, the game ends.
Montaro is a casual runner game that was created to heal your heart.
- Random generated street levels.
- Lift up highschool girl's skirts, protect your doge by panties.
- Collect Doge coins to unlock over 8 Doge costumes.
- Doge's emoticons and background.
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, 'cause... MouseCraft is here!
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
6. 60 Seconds!
As Ted, a responsible citizen and a family man, you are faced with a slight disturbance to your happy, suburban lifestyle. THE NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE.
With only 60 seconds left to impact, guide Ted in a mad, intense and action packed dash through his house in search of his family and useful supplies. Everything will be against you - time, your very own furniture, the house that's different every time you play and the fundamental question - what to take with you and who to leave behind?
Reaching the fallout shelter in time and alive is only the beginning. Whatever you scavenged and whoever you saved will play a vital role in your survival. Each survival story will be different, with every day surprising you with unexpected events. Will all of these stories end well? It's up to you. Ration food and water, make best use of your supplies, face difficult choices and even venture into the wasteland.
- EXPERIENCEthe suburbian nightmare of a nuke dropping down on your neighbourhood in this atomic, dark comedy set in 1950s.
- SCAVENGE any supplies, you will need to survive, and family members in a 60 second rush through your procedurally generated house.
- PREPARE for the worst. Don’t just grab arbitrary items, plan your survival and follow helpful tips from emergency broadcasts!
- SURVIVE in a fallout shelter with whatever you brought with you. How many days will you last? Will everyone make it out alive?
- DECIDE what to do, when the post-apocalyptic world pushes you to the corner. Will you risk going outside? Who is not eating dinner, when barely any food is left? How do you deal with a mutant cockroach infestation?
7. Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy is remastered PC version of an RPG shoot-em-up JRPG developed by Marvelous Entertainment.
The game features four main game modes with each one of them being completely different from the others in gameplay. The game also supports multiplayer.
In most modes, the player only has 30 seconds to complete their objective. When the time ends, so does the game. The time can be added in Hero mode by buying from the Time Goddess in the cities between the battles with monsters and world exploration. This mode resembles the traditional Japanese RPGs the most. The Princess mode is a side-scrolling shooter game, while the Evil Lord mode is an RTS in which the player summons monsters of three kinds in order to complete specific objectives. In Knight and Wizard mode, the players have to defend the Wizard and eliminate all the monsters.
Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy edition features
This edition is a remaster of the original PSP game for the PC. The Super Mega Neo Climax mode is featured in the game which adds improved graphics in order to better resemble the anime cartoon style rather than the classic 8-bit JRPG one.
This edition features every single mode featured in the base game apart from two stages that were cut due to unknown reasons.
It’s time for rehabilitation! You’re a recovering amputee, fitted with the latest modern technology. The KS-001 Robo-arm is capable of delicate tasks – if used efficiently.
What better challenge for the son of an Earl than to make tea for his father?
Good luck son.
You'll need it.
9. Godus Wars
Godus Wars mixes tactical Real Time Strategy gameplay with the mechanics of the God game genre.It’s fun, it’s simple and it’s brutal.
- Take control of one of four Deities, each with different play styles, abilities and powers.
- Use your might to battle over 7 varied continents, through hundreds uniquely designed and modifiable levels.
- Collect over 20 different Power Cards with potentially thousands of variations and use them to gain the upper hand in battle.
- Control expansive armies with up to 50 different unit types from Archers to Catapults!
- Wield up to 8 mighty God Powers to bring devastating destruction or protection to your followers.
- Maps that change as you play with the unique deformable land - No two battles will be the same!
If you’ve not had the chance to play our delightful, Zen-like re-genesis of the God-Game on Windows PC or Mac OS X, there’s never been a better time to do so!
Have you ever wanted to play god? In GODUS, you can sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, where your population of Followers will settle and multiply. As you rule over your living, breathing society, a civilization will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become. It is as simple to play as it is spectacular to behold. Come and lead an incredible journey - this delightful, charming world is waiting for you to make it your own. The Early Access build includes:
- Over 70 unique and deformable levels across two continents
- 4 playable Deities with a range of abilities
- 2 base unit types - Archers & Catapults!
- 20 cards with 10 power levels!
- 2 Deity opponents - including Bryan Henderson!
- Original Godus included
10. Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
Take in the trash...
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor is an anti-adventure game about picking up trash in an alien bazaar. Play as the Janitor, an Alaensee girlbeast with a municipally-subsidized trash incineration job and dreams of leaving the planet of Xabran's Rock far behind her.
Explore the Spaceport! Navigate the maze of alleyways, side streets, plazas, and bridges as you search for discarded items to burn. Investigate one of various entrances to the mysterious subterranean sewerdungeon, or climb the ominously symmetrical Ziggurat to get a better view of the urban landscape! If you pay attention and keep track of landmarks, you won't get lost... probably.
Embrace routine! Spend your days cleaning up litter, finding food, and testing your luck at lottoshrines scattered throughout the area. Daily tasks form the backbone of your life as the Janitor, providing structure and monotonous security in an uncertain world! Do not deviate from your routine. Pray, work, eat, sleep. Do not deviate from your routine.
Suffer the Curse! Stick your scentflaps where you shouldn't, and you may just walk away with an ancient cranial entity haunting your every waking moment! Consult local Necresses, pray to the Nine Goddesses, purchase ritual objects, and rub the giant sword to balance your personal luck favorably! Maybe that will make the whispering stop!
Embark on an anti-adventure! Find a middle ground between your life of menial drudgery and a culture of exciting quests and powerful heroes, and you might finally find a way off Xabran's Rock!
mild content warning for: gender dysphoria, catcalling, poverty, drug use
Metrico is a new world. A living world of infographics, driven by your input. All the bar charts, line diagrams and pie charts react to what the player is doing. One bar diagram might grow for every step you walk to the left, while another could decline with every jump you make.
A New Perspective
You will have to explore Metrico and carefully analyze your every move to see how it affects the world, and whether it will get you further. This mechanic is called “Input Morphing” and it makes you think about actions you normally don’t think about.
- 6 unique worlds to explore with distinct challenges, mechanics, looks, and sounds
- Original music by Palmbomen
- Play as a boy or girl
- Decide what your story is in Metrico+
Metrico+ is a combination of exploration, skill, experimentation, but most of all: thinking outside of the box.
Welcome to Metrico. We hope you have what it takes.
12. Coin Crypt
A roguelite deckbuilding adventure game about magical coins. You play as a lootmancer, who can unlock the hidden power inside of coins and use them in magical duels. The loots you take from chests and enemies also become your next moves, so plan carefully!Features
- Roguelike structure: randomly generated levels and permanent death!
- 19 unlockable character classes with unique gameplay!
- One of those classes is a monkey! (!!!!!)
- Constant, delicious tension: you always need to spend coins to get more coins
- A grandma that packs a whollop!
- SECRETS! (duh)
Asemblance is a single-player, first-person, psychological thriller.
You wake to find yourself trapped inside an experimental machine...
A machine built to simulate memories.
You no longer recall why you entered, but an AI voice guides you.
Trying to escape, you face memories from a past you may not want to remember.
But what is real?
Are these memories your own?
Can you even trust your own mind anymore?
Are you even in control?
Asemblance is the pilot episode of a mind-bending franchise inspired by The Twilight
Zone, The X-Files, and the Black Mirror television series.
Soundtrack by Seattle electronic artists Kid Smpl and Johnny Goss.
14. Grandia II Anniversary Edition
15 years after the stunning Dreamcast debut of Ryudo and his epic adventure, Grandia II is back and better than ever! The classic Japanese RPG returns with enhanced visuals, new difficulty level, and features both keyboard and gamepad support!
Take the role of a hardened mercenary with a heart, and go on an epic adventure filled with magic, new friendships, and surprising storyline twists in search of a weapon once wielded by a deity. It’s the classic tale of a band of adventurers destined to save the world, but things are not always as they seem…
Grandia II is famous for its great characters, mature storytelling, memorable music and fantastic battle system, and there's no better way to experience one of the most beloved console RPGs of the 32-bit era than this special Anniversary Edition!
* Visual upgrades to textures, lighting, and shadows
* Original Japanese voice option
* Additional difficulty level
* Gamepad support
* Steam Trading Cards
* Steam Achievements
* Steam Cloud Save Support
* Selectable Video Options
* Remapable Keyboard & Gamepad Support
* 100 Save File Slots
* Dreamcast VMS Save File Support
Categories in common with Grandia II Anniversary Edition: Role Playing
15. Just In Time Incorporated
Just In Time Incorporated is a hilarious VR game about "Death Prevention Insurance" for the HTC Vive. As a new employee, your job is to save your clients from certain death as disasters play out in slow-motion. Your Hyper-Gloves allow you to move super-fast, teleport, and even catch bullets. It's a good thing too, because death lurks in every corner in this action/comedy built from the ground up for immersive, room-scale VR.
16. Little Big Adventure 2
Little Big Adventure 2, also known as Twinsen's Odyssey is the sequel of Little Big Adventure (also known as Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) in which you've liberated the world from its evil dictator.
In this new adventure, he finds out that there are some visitors from outer space who arrived on his planet. Nobody knows why they came but our hero embarks out on a quest for the good once again. He needs to travel across the galaxy, defeat the aliens and their evil god to save the world.
Like its predecessor, Little Big Adventure 2 is an adventure game with action elements, a well-written story, memorable characters and a lot of humor.
• 6 languages available: Audio and Text: English, German, French - Text: Spanish, Italian, portuguese
• A sequel to Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure
• A memorable adventure
• A great soundtrack
Grab the gateway guns and explore a huge lab filled with mysterious puzzles in this classic platforming adventure. Use gateway technology to leap from one place to another, change size to explore small passages or defeat large enemies, walk on walls and ceilings to reach new areas and even travel in time to work together with past echoes of yourself.
Move seamlessly between different areas of the vast labyrinthian map with no waiting for loading screens as you explore and discover new power ups. Use each of your new abilities to progress further, unlock shortcuts and find even more power ups. Can you escape?Key Features
- Travel across a room instantly using gateways.
- Change size using the resizing gateway gun.
- Interact with your past echoes using the time travel gateway gun.
- Walk on walls and ceilings using the rotation gateway gun.
- Sprawling open-world design.
- Use Gateway's sophisticated help system to discover if you can solve a puzzle and even watch the solution played out in front of you.
Might and Delight in collaboration with SPELKRAFT invites you to explore a world lush with colour and punctuated by the tranquil sounds of a melodic soundtrack. Welcome to the world of Pan-Pan!
Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core.
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters - how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer – Simon Viklund.
A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
Story beats told through environmental interactions.
Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
19. Airport CEO
Airport CEO is a 2D tycoon and management game in development for PC and Mac where you take the seat as a CEO of your own airport. You will build the airport’s infrastructure with everything from runways and taxiways, gates and tarmac to constructing terminals with check-in, security, restaurants and shopping. You will manage the business perspective of the airport by hiring employees and executives, making deals with airline companies and making sure that ends meet by keeping an eye on budget and resources.
You will have to cater to the passengers by keeping waiting time to a minimum, by having friendly and helpful staff around and by making passengers feel secure, keeping any potential criminals at bay; a happy passenger is a shopping passenger. Hopefully you won’t run into any problems such as employee or equipment breakdowns, bad weather causing massive delays or emergency landings. You will be responsible for when things go wrong and, of course, filthy rich when things go right.
Running an Airport
Your objective is to build and manage your airport to perfection by making strategic decisions, building an optimized airport and ultimately making sure that your passengers and airlines are satisfied. You will need to build the entire airport from scratch including terminal foundations with floors, walls, doors and items as well as the airport infrastructure including runways, taxiways, aprons and other necessary structures. Everything in Airport CEO is deeply simulated and so you need to manage its operations by making strategic decisions such as hiring the right staff, controlling expenditures and optimizing processes.Airlines
Airlines and their travelers are an essential element of Airport CEO as they consist of the main source of your airport’s income, signing contracts with airlines bring cashflow and passengers to your airport which means opportunities for claiming an armada of different service fees as well as passenger consumption. Airlines come in different sizes and have different requirements on your airport and the services you offer, you are responsible for not only planning the flight schedule but also for meeting and maintaining the needs. For example, flights during rush hour could generate more income as airlines are prepared to pay more in fees but on the other hand late evening flights are normally less desirable and you might be forced to reduce the fees for flights operating at this hour. Occasionally you will need to handle emergencies and delays due to bad weather or accidents in the area, all which will put your management skills to the test.
Passengers in Airport CEO are versatile humans with personalities, needs, a background story and most importantly; a flight to catch. Passengers are deeply simulated and their decisions, behaviors and opinions about your airport are affected by a number of different factors. Passengers in Airport CEO, just as passengers in real life, have to wait in lines, check in, pass security and then entertain themselves until their flight is ready for boarding. Arriving passengers must find their way out to the baggage claim, get a hold of their bags and pass customs before getting on their transport. Whether they’ll be able to actually catch their flight is up to you: Passengers might have a hard time finding their way around the airport so you build an information desk, passengers might get irritated because of the long security queue and waiting time so you extend its capacity, passengers might complain about the lack of fun things to do in the gate area so you build a duty-free shop, exclusive brand boutiques and business lounges.Employees
Employees are those you rely on to keep your airport running. Just as passengers they are deeply simulated individuals who have minds of their own affected by a number of different factors. Employees have a number of different roles and it is your job to make sure that your airport has the right and necessary work force. From airport staff, janitors, ramp workers and mechanics, security and air traffic control operators to administrators and executives. The more you expand your airport, its range of facilities and its passenger capacity the more versatile and skilled your employees have to be. When employees interact with passengers they’ll have to be skilled at managing people and also stress resistant in order to avoid processing errors and letting the wrong people through.
Facilities & Buildings
Airports are complex mega-structures with a lot of different buildings and facilities. While a small airport might not need more than a simple grass runway and a terminal, as you grow your airport you will have to expand its facilities ranging from air control towers, fingers and aprons, taxiways and service paths to fire, weather, catering and fuel stations. As your airport grows your terminal grows, you will have to make sure that it is equipped with the necessary facilities that passengers are expecting. Building a terminal in Airport CEO is 100 percent custom: You decide its shape, its layout, its components such as the floors, the walls and the doors. Baggage needs to be processed and transported to the same flight as its owner and its all up to you when it comes to avoiding bottlenecks and designing the ultimate airport terminal.Being a CEO
Data, data, data! As the acting CEO of your airport you need to be able to make difficult business decisions based on real intelligence. In Airport CEO you will ultimately be provided with huge amounts data from which you can draw conclusions and manage your airport. You will be provided with a set of different panels highlighting what you want to know, if you have invested in the right technology collecting it of course. As the CEO you will not only be responsible for the architecture of the airport but also for those working in it. Tired of screening every janitor you need to hire? Establish an HR department and let them do it for you! Tired of assessing the monthly budget balance? Create an accounting department, or even better, hire a CFO to make sure that you really make the best decisions.
20. The Low Road
Since 2001, XGen Studios has released 10 internally-developed, including the #1-selling hit Defend Your Castle for Nintendo’s WiiWare™ Service and Day-1 PS4™ title Super Motherload.
During the production of The Low Road, XGen’s Founder and CEO, Skye Boyes, passed away. The Low Road is dedicated to Skye for the inspiration, leadership and friendship he brought to the XGen team.
The Low Road is XGen Studios’ first point-and-click adventure game and has financial funding support from the Canada Media Fund 2014-2015 Experimental Stream.
21. Desert Child
You’re broke, you’re hungry, and your only friends are a vintage hoverbike and a bowl of ramen noodles.
In Desert Child, you are a young and talented hoverbike racer who needs to figure out how you can scrape enough cash together through racing and odd jobs to punch your one way ticket to the Red Planet to enter the biggest race in the universe, the Grand Prix.
The world as we know it is slowly starting to become inhabitable, and many people on Earth have moved to Mars for a better quality of life, thanks to a government subsidy that assisted in relocating citizens by providing affordable passage. After several years of running this program, the government announces that in two weeks, tickets to Mars would go up in price, making the exodus to the Red Planet unobtainable for regular citizens.
You’ll deliver pizzas, collect gun parts, hunt bounties, and make some fans along the way. In between races, you’ll explore colorful cities where you can repair and upgrade your bike, dine on the local cuisine, and fight your way through gangsters, bounty hunters, and all sorts of interesting characters, just so that you can have a decent meal and keep your bike running.
Nothing’s free in Desert Child.
- Hunt bounties, deliver pizzas, throw races - do anything you can to earn cash
- Explore a pixel-art solar system inspired by Cowboy Bebop, Akira and Redline
- Customize your beloved bike with Guns, Amplifiers and shameless advertising
- Dine on a range of interplanetary cuisine with sweet buffs to help you win
- Master deep combat and racing mechanics and define your own style
- Race, shoot, and get better! Designed for replayability, with secrets that keep you coming back
- Chill to a original lo-fi hip-hop soundtrack
- Challenge your friends through local multiplayer
22. Jack's Gang
Hi everybody, this is Jack, from Jack's Gang.
I'll talk a little about this thing ... Here you have to fight against
the members of an evil gang, get the trash you find through
sidewalk and throw in the bin, paint the name of our gang on the walls,
doors and explore the city in the way you want... it's hard work.
But, I'll tell you why:
What happened was this ... Some guys from Roger's Gang stolen my money,
and you know, I need this money to buy some great things.
And not only that, these guys think they own the city, they're all over
part dominating territories painting the name of their gang on the walls,
throwing garbages on the sidewalk and try to steal who passes by them. So I can not
leave as is, I have to do a "cleaning" in this city, I will show
who has the coolest gang in town and try to get my money back.
But, I have to be careful when the cops are around because one
of the rules here is: 'Do not paint objects or fight when the cops are around'.
I hope you'll help me on this, come join my gang.
Explore the areas of the city in the order you want.
Fight against multiple enemies.
Collect bottles of paint and use them to paint the gang's name on walls and doors.
Clean the city by throwing the trash in the bin.
Try to find out where Roger hid himself with his money.
Avoid fighting or painting objects when the police are around.
Signed: Jack from Jack's Gang
23. YIIK: A Postmodern RPG
After witnessing a woman vanish from an elevator, college graduate Alex embarks on an adventure to rescue her, which spirals into an epic quest with stakes higher than he could have ever imagined.
Alex’s search for the woman and the truth behind her disappearance lead him and his companions towards the new millennium, on a journey rife with mystery and danger... or so goes the tale of YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, the surreal Japanese-style RPG from Ackk Studios and Ysbryd Games.
Battle through dungeons littered with puzzles, traps, and bizarre monsters with a party of up to eight members, using a combat system that blends twitchy minigames with turn-based combat. Brandish records, cameras, musical instruments and more against enemies ranging from floating, yammering skulls to tortoise samurais.
YIIK has more than 30 hours of content including a fully-voiced main story campaign featuring talents such as Chris Niosi (Tales of Zestiria, Disgaea 5), Clifford Chapin (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Attack on Titan, RWBY) and more.
Polygonal rendering, lack of textures and a rich, saturated color scheme lend to the dreamlike, otherworldly qualities of the environments and their inhabitants. The soundtrack – including contributions from composers such as Toby Fox (Undertale) and Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) – is as eclectic as the gameplay, featuring an electroacoustic fusion of jazz, funk, traditional JRPG-style tunes and swing.
24. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
25. Where Are My Friends?
Eye on the ball names Wheye had come to the planet where his friends studied local species. His friends went missing, the planet is about to blow and only Wheye can save everyone. He will have to face different trials on his own.
4 different genres in one game!
Every level is a separate genre: runner, metroidvania, point'n'click quest and puzzle-platformer.
Unique visual style of each level
Colorful graphics created using different tools - from hand drawing to CG flat-design.
Original music which builds up enjoyment received from playing the game.
Game without words
The plot will be understandible to each one of you, since the story is told without using a single word.
26. Draw Puzzle
IntroductionDraw puzzle is a casual puzzle game that is relaxing and challenging. Solving the puzzle by connecting squares with the same color and number to unlock pixel art. There are a variety of game modes in the game, different game modes bring different experiences. The game comes with its own editor, you will be able to create your own pixel art, generate puzzles and share with other players on Steam Workshop! The rules of connecting squares are inspired by an article in a Japanese magazine in the early days.Features
- Fun and cute pixel art puzzles
- Normal mode - consisting of more than 100 puzzles from 5x5 to 25x25
- Jigsaw mode - solve some fun large puzzles consisting of 24 smaller puzzles
- Challenge mode - includes combo score system, Steam Leader boards.
- Random mode - a puzzle generated randomly by the game
- Level editor - edit your own level, support import and export images
- No DLCs - enjoy new levels or game modes in future updates, all for free
27. LoveKami -Divinity Stage
From the creators of If My Heart Had Wings, comes MoeNovel's exciting new original title, LoveKami, debuting on Steam in English, bringing a fun and energetic tale filled with magic, love and music!
Join L☆SEVEN as they aim to be the best Divine Idols in the lively world of Akihabara!
In a time when dreams had been forgotten and faith was lost, when people only believed what they could see with their own eyes, one day visions of goddesses appeared...
It soon comes to light that the Japanese sun deity, Amaterasu, wished to teach the goddesses about the human world. All of this leads to the implementation of the Divine Education Act.
Now, a year has passed and numerous goddesses and humans have had the chance to learn about each other, get to know one another, and come to a mutual understanding.
In Akihabara, the very heart of the Divine Idol culture and home to various subcultures, seven lucky goddesses dominate as the idol group L☆SEVEN.
Next-Generation Goddess Auditions!
Divine Idols, spread your wings and take flight!
A glamorous contest, containing everything that goddess’ dreams are made of, is being held!
Laugh, grow, and even cry together with goddesses who descended from the sky and are aiming to become top-level idols.
The younger sister of Bishamonten, who is a member of the top idol group comprised of the seven lucky goddesses, L☆SEVEN.
Shuri has always looked up to her older sister, performing on the streets with the aim to become an idol as well.
Bubbly and while seemingly full of confidence, there are times when she ends up comparing herself to her more-successful sister and doesn’t give herself enough credit. She’s down-to-earth and usually hardworking, but can quickly lose interest in things and isn’t afraid to show it.
Kisshouten represents prosperity and good luck, along with happiness, beauty, and wealth. She is worshipped in hopes of gaining respect and sometimes in the hope for bountiful harvests.
Ame no Uzume is a deity found originally in Shinto mythology. She appears in some of the oldest legends, such as the tale of the missing sun deity, when Amaterasu Omikami hid herself away at Amano-Iwato. She's said to be Japan's oldest performance artist.
She works part-time in a Divine Idol-themed cafe while building up her career from the grassroots level.
Kagura likes to have fun, but that doesn't mean she's a slacker. Her unique sense of rhythm and expressionism when she dances are both hers alone; no one else can duplicate them.
In true ‘Ame no Uzume’ spirit, she usually ends up giving the audience a little more of a risque performance as she easily gets worked up. But there are also times when she relaxes and can stay calm. Her personality is carefree and playful, which easily comes across in how she interacts with others.
As one of the more naturally seductive goddesses, she is not opposed to wearing more revealing costumes when she performs.
Benzaiten's blessings are plentiful; she is the goddess of music, good fortune, the arts, victory, and even water. She holds the center position in L☆SEVEN.
She loves singing, but since she hasn't fallen in love yet, and with the abundance of love songs in the idol music genre, she often becomes doubtful of her ability to sing love songs convincingly.
She tends to play acoustic guitar when singing casually.
Even though she's always at the center, at heart she's just a regular girl.
She can always be found smiling, which matches her cheerful personality.
Her manner of speaking is calm and collected, but she sometimes lets her playful side show during conversations.
- Japanese Animated Novel / Visual Novel HD
- Three character routes to play through
- Fully Voiced characters (only the protagonist isn't voiced)
- Animated Sprites
28. Artificial Defense
In a nutshell:"It's a yummy cocktail out of a AC130-Top-Down Shooter, RTS and a bit of Tower Defense. It's surely different, but it works out!"
1 simple task:Defend your Operation System (OS) against intruding creeps.
The execution might be a bit harder, though.Features
- A new genre (RTS + Tower Defense + Orbital Shooter)
- 21 Offense Weapons (From Flintlocks to Neutron Bombs and Nukes)
- 21 Defense Towers (From Pistol Sentry Towers to Railgun Installations)
- 7 Hardware- Levels (Evolve from Punch-Tape to Quantum A.I.)
- 49 Challenges on 7 different Servers
- 13 Music Tracks
Firing off miniguns, launching Hellfire missiles, dropping incinerating Hades-Bombs and colossal asteroids, deploying mighty railgun and acid towers and spawning your own Intrusion Counter Measures (ICMs) to reconquer corrupted databases and firewalls are just some of the actions you can take while fending off the creeps. Earn RAM and upgrade your arsenal and hardware-level. Start as an analog punch-tape system and evolve into a quantum A.I. mainframe.Offense - Orbital ShooterThere are 21 offensive weapons available, reaching from outdated flintlocks, over maverick-missiles to devastating meteors and neutron-bombs. You can switch between three pre-loaded weapon categories and launch the installed weapons every few seconds. Each round you fire costs you RAM and each weapon type has its own unique cooldown so you must choose wisely and adapt quickly to different situations. But beware, aiming requires some skill. Creeps are moving targets and your projectiles need some flight time before impact. You can unlock and install new weapons in the uplab.[/b]Defense - Tower DefenseThere are 21 defense towers available, reaching from pistol-sentry-towers, over incinerating flame-throwers to powerful long-range railgun towers. In addition there are 7 production towers which produce your main resource: RAM (Random Access Memory). Yes, building up a small RAM economy is very important, in order to keep your system routines running. Towers must be deployed by an expensive capsule drop and you have to find the sweet spot between the right amount of resource production towers and the performance of your defense perimeter. You can unlock and install new tower versions in the uplab.Conquer - Real Time StrategySpawn Intrusion Counter Measures (ICMs) in order to conquer corrupted system-structures like databases, honeypots and firewalls. Databases e.g. spawn datablips, which carry valuable data and head for your backup-devices. Every datablip successfully arriving at its destination releases a certain amount of RAM, so you should do your best to protect those important but vulnerable convoys.
As a sentient magnet, enslaved in a factory, you have two options: work or be terminated!
However, not all magnets are born to work. Some dream of freedom and choose to rebel.
There’s a whole wide world waiting just outside those factory doors… you must remain positive!GAMEPLAY
Flux8 is a puzzle platformer, based around the polarity of magnets and how they react to opposite and similar forces.
You play as two magnets named Newt and Tess. Navigate the factory floor, attracting and repelling at will to avoid your untimely demise.
Each level tests your understanding of magnetic forces to navigate and dodge the deadly working environment as you head for freedom.
Collect floppy discs throughout your escape to customize Newt and Tess with a range of fashionable accessories.
- Solve challenging magnet based puzzles!
- Customize your magnet!
- Work together with a friend in 2 Player Local co-op
- Control both magnets independently to complete the co-op campaign alone
- Create levels using the built in Level Editor
- Steam Workshop integration - share levels with your friends!
Categories in common with Flux8: Indie
Anarcute is a rampaging riot simulator, combining adorable aesthetics with huge-scale chaos, colourful destruction and crowd-beat’em all gameplay!
These are dark times. A group of evil corporations has taken over the major cities of the world. They took control of the media, brainwashed the police and now shamelessly dictate the citizens' lives from the heights of their skyscrapers.
It is time to act! Take control of the revolution to face the terrible Brainwash Patrol who’s dominating the world.United we stand!In Anarcute you’re not controlling a single character but rather a whole crowd!
The bigger the crowd, the more powerful it gets. Wake up your fellow rioters in the cities and grow the revolt to unleash devastating abilities!The city is your playgroundPhone booth, fire hydrants, trash cans, bikes, cars… use objects from the city as projectiles. If your crowd gets big enough, you’ll even be able to take down whole buildings and make them collapse on your opponents!Fight the Brainwash Patrol Your opponents will stop at nothing and they will use all of their impressive equipment to stop you from completing your objectives. Lasers, Electric Turrets, Spider Robots, Helicopters and Mortars are some of the many traps and enemies that will stand in your waySpread the revolution across the GlobeDuring your adventure, you will get through 5 cities with unique visual and audio settings. From Tokyo to Paris and going through Reykjavik & Miami, the Brainwash Patrol won’t give you any rest. Explore every corner of the cities to find all the animals and customize the crowd to your taste!
It is time for the cute revolution!Key Facts :
31. The Last Time
The Last Time combines retro graphics and point-and-click game mechanics with innovative, nonlinear storytelling.
You play as Jack Glover, a retired police officer, who has withdrawn from society – until a mysterious phone call starts a series of events which forces him back into the real world.
Now, Jack must overcome some new challenges - his physical frailty, his ignorance of modern technology, and his fear of connecting with people - if he's going to finally conquer his demons.
- Nonlinear, emotional story
- Puzzles with multiple solutions
- Original soundtrack
- Branching dialogue trees
- Dynamic action sequences
- Dark humour
32. Rats - Time is running out!
Run through labyrinth-like banks, uncover secret rooms, solve puzzles, discover blueprints to unlock powerful tools, control time, run from guards -- and if you’re lucky, open the vault, grab the diamond . . . and get out before time runs out!
- Devour powerful cheeses and enjoy their delicious effects on time.
- Discover blueprints and unlock an arsenal of ridiculous tools with your coins.
- Blast your way across a bank on a rocket! Disguise yourself as a typewriter!
- Solve puzzles to gain access to the vault.
- Simple controls: Perfect for those who don't like to read instructions!
- For once, have both time and money!
Citizen of Swine Island City: It’s to take back what’s ours from the dirty, rotten, scoundrel Pigs who have ruled us for far too long! Snatch their diamonds, loot their coins to your heart’s content -- all the while eating the finest and most powerful cheeses known to the animal kingdom! It won't be easy, folks; although they may look adorable and huggable, the guards are relentless and will stop at nothing to take you down. Stay focused, be clever -- and most of all, keep your eye on the clock!
33. Dungeon Warfare 2
Dungeon Warfare 2 is the definitive sequel to Dungeon Warfare, a challenging tower defense strategy game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeons with the deadliest of traps and insidious contraptions against greedy adventurers and wannabe heroes.Game Features
- Physics-enabled tower defense mayhem
- 32 unique traps with 8 unique traits for each trap
- More than 30 unique enemies, each with a special trait
- More than 60 handcrafted levels + an infinite number of procedurally generated dungeons
- 5+ boss battles
- Progression with experience providing passive upgrades for the traps as well as skill points
- Three skill trees with 11 skills on each tree
- Equipment system with more than 30 unique items
- Mix your own difficulty by combining difficulty mode runes for more challenge & reward
- Endless mode
- Environmental Hazards
34. Out of Ammo
Out of Ammo is an intense virtual reality strategy game for the HTC Vive that puts you in the commander's seat against wave after wave of soldiers. Built exclusively for room-scale to make use of motion tracking, the game allows you to move around the battlefield to build defenses and issue orders. You can even directly possess your units to directly engage the enemy making use of cover and preparing your magazines carefully so you don't.... run out of ammo!Key Features
- Eight unique freeplay environments to try your skill on
- Two specialist mission modes
- Cooperative Multiplayer in freeplay for up to four players
- Construct defenses such as sandbags and watchtowers
- Issue orders to your soldiers
- Five different kinds of units each with special abilities
- Possess any units directly to control their engagement
- Call in artillery, airstrikes, and sniper targets
- Fixed Machine guns, Grenades, flares, and more
Important: Requires room-scale. You must have an HTC Vive or an Oculus with Touch Controllers.
Out of Ammo has been designed exclusively around room-scale. Possessing your units allows you to utilize the full capability and power of the positional tracking; take cover behind sandbags, lean over a tower railing, or duck behind your sandbags and grab a grenade to throw as a last resort! Full physics applied to game objects further enhances your experience allowing you to position your magazines in the space around you ready for when you need to reload.Unit Types
- Rifleman - Thirty round fully-automatic rifle with manual magazine reload
- Sniper - Semi-automatic bolt action long distance rifle with scope
- Rocketeer - Single-shot re-loadable rocket-propelled grenade launcher
- Medic - Heals troops but can shoot with a pistol when controlled
- Engineer - Constructs and repairs fortifications, can shoot with a pump-action shotgun when controlled
Command the defense of an area in the endless enemy spawning mode that the game released with. You defend an area against a never-ending wave of enemies of all kinds. Includes enemy tanks, snipers, and even enemy mortar teams who shell your base.
Played entirely in first person you are a sniper providing overwatch for a downed helicopter. Protect the evacuees from your position inside a clock tower. You can teleport around the tower and have multiple weapons to utilize, as well as a UAV providing a view of the battlefield. You succeed once all evacuees make it out alive.
You crash land in hostile terrain. Played entirely in first person you must scavenge for ammo by teleporting around. Use flares and torches to highlight inbound enemies. Survive until rescue arrives!Environments
A small base perched in a clearing at the bottom of a valley. Backed by a river the location offers good cover from the rear. All the facilities are centrally located making it reasonably easy for the talented commander to defend.
A very tight open space in the city serves as a base for local operations. You won't have much warning for the enemies approach, but they will also have fewer routes in to your location. Additionally, the high-rise buildings that surround you offer excellent over-watch for enemy snipers. Beware of their red IR beams that indicate they are sighting your troops!
Out in the open fields of the desert you have excellent vision of enemy incoming from all directions. However, if you can see them they can see you. Here you can, and often will, be attacked from all directions. Choose your defensive locations carefully and be prepared to recommit forces quickly in order to maintain this position. A real challenge for any commander.
Set high in the mountains at twilight, battle against an enemy in difficult conditions. Visibility is hard due to the falling light and your vision of enemies is hampered by the nearby forest. Some lights exist in the compound and your soldiers have set fires nearby the camp to try and help highlight incoming enemy.
A wide area in a key harbor need defense against the enemy. You have a huge area in which to build your base, but sight lines up to your perimeter are tight. Beware of enemy snipers from across the water. An excellent environment for those with large play areas, but still enjoyable for those with not much room.
Situated high on a beach-head, defend your well fortified base from the onslaught of enemy arriving by boat. Beware also of enemy special forces flanking you on land or taking sniping positions above. You have two pillboxes on the beach you can station soldiers in to help curb the frantic pace of beach assault!
Is the truth really out there? You won't have time to know while you're fighting enemies from nearly every direction surrounded by radio telescopes! Your base location is backed into a wall so at least one direction of attack is safe... or is it?
35. Incredible Mandy
Memories of the brother and the sister, all buried deeply within their dreams. Every dream outlines an untold secret. In this journey about salvation and redemption, the savior must venture into the world of darkness.
Experience a fantastic adventure across vast landscapes. From mountain top to canyon deep, from sea shores to hidden corridors, search for clues and solve the creative puzzles never seen elsewhere; use the sword in your hand and wisdom in your mind to challenge the overwhelmingly huge foes. Who will pierce through the mist of dreams and discover the unexpected truth?
Elaborate Environmental Puzzles
Explore 7 radically different levels each filled with dozens of puzzles. Every puzzle is built on top of the unique environment settings in one level. To solve the puzzles, you need to harness the knowledge learnt in reality and in-game environment to find the right way.
Outwit Your Foes in Boss Fights
Use your wisdom to stand 8 compelling boss fights. The most important rule is: Don’t try to beat them by force. Each boss has its weaknesses. They’re easy to spot, but knowing when and how is the key to effectively overcome an enemy much stronger than you.
Recover the Long Lost Memories
There’re many treasure chests scattered over the entire game world, sometimes difficult to find. Once opened, you will earn precious pieces of memories. Collect them and unveil the complete picture of a touching story and secrets of Mandy and her older brother.
Complete gaming experience is about 15 hours long.
36. Shark Simulator
Shark Simulator is a WTF physics sandbox. Play as Ed the shark, and give those tourists a vacation they will remember!
Shark Simulator is about causing as much trouble as you can on a paradise island. Wreck an entire city using nothing but your jaw (at least in the beginning).Key Features
- You can be a shark
- Discover a paradise island full of surprises
- Tons of tourists to slaughter
- Fierce cops eager to hunt you down
- Mighty equipments to help you rule the world
- Powerful weapons to make a true war machine out of you
- Spend your hard-earned money in many shops
Causality is a puzzle game about manipulating time, altering the sequence of events and changing the outcome of each level.
Set across strange and alien landscapes, help a group of stranded astronauts find a route to safety. Travel through time, work with your past selves and solve paradoxes as you take on this uniquely challenging puzzler.
Each level represents a brief but hazardous moment in time. Levels are completed by guiding each astronaut to an exit that matches their colour, within a limited time frame. When all astronauts reach an exit the level is complete.
- Control time and alter the outcome of each level
- Work with your past selves to solve puzzles
- 60 Levels to complete
- 13 achievements to unlock
Zenzizenzic hurls you into the abstract perils of a bullet-strewn fever dream. Battle your way through five varied levels in Classic Mode or explore an open world in Macro Mode, both of which are stuffed to the brim with legions of enemies. You'll dodge an onslaught of bullets while returning fire with an awesome arsenal of weapons and power-ups, leaving complete and utter destruction in your wake.
In Classic Mode (single player or local co-op), you'll face five distinctly different levels with their own challenges, theme, bonus level and boss encounter. Arm yourself with two multi-layered weapon systems of your choosing such as screen-filling lasers, homing missile barrages, highly destructive charge shots, time jumps to slow the action down, black holes that warp and redirect immediate threats and more.
High scores don't come to the faint of heart, so test your mettle in multiple training modes. And hey, if you're in the mood for a grueling challenge, try Gauntlet Mode to try and complete all five levels in a single run.
Macro Mode (single player only) is inspired by roguelikes with an open, random and procedurally generated world based on the levels in Classic Mode. Find upgrades to enhance your ship to epic proportions— you'll need to, because you're bound to encounter massive enemies that span multiple screens! It'll take brawn and brains to tackle monsters, uncover hidden secrets and discover varying ways of optimizing your score.
Welcome to the bullet-ridden world of Zenzizenzic. Go on— give it your best shot!
Zenzizenzic is published by Adult Swim Games and currently available for a 20% discount during the first week of release!
39. Hot Squat
Welcome to Flynn Fitness, home of the Hot Squat. Prepare to undergo a rigorous test to not only your legs, but also your will to do as many squats as you possibly can. Compete against your friends, yourself, and the world to get the highest squat count. Strive to get every challenging achievement that will prove to yourself and others that you are a better squatter than they are. Good luck on your journey to get huge, you’ll need it.
• Completely free! (No micro-transactions, no paid DLC)
• Steam Leaderboards
• 11 Challenging Steam Achievements
• Exercise and burn calories while having fun
• 80’s / 90’s aesthetic
• Endless - you will always have a challenge
• A bumping song to keep your energy high
Tiny arcade game with plenty of challenge. Master all levels and battle on the Steam leaderboards against other players. Test your skills and see how long you can survive in the Endless mode. Unlock crazy balls like Skull, Strawberry, Football Helmet, Baseball and more!
- Level mode with 10 challenging levels
- Endless mode with two difficulty levels
- 36 unlockable balls
- Minimalistic visuals and energetic EDM soundtrack
- Play with either controller, keyboard or mouse
- Supports Steam Cloud, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards
Tiltagon is made by Kiemura, a game company from Finland. Music by Pointless Payback, Tatu Toukola, Rascal Kidd, Jay Mata and S4mthing.
41. Archibald's Adventures
Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion after the latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong! All kinds of weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. A paranoid central computer issued a lock down on the mansion and trapped both heroes inside!
Help Archie to overcome all the pitfalls of the mad scientist's mansion in this action puzzle game! Test your skills and wit in nearly 200 levels!
- Go through 191 levels in this mind breaking action puzzle platform game!
- Climb walls and ceilings in a magnetic rolling pod!
- Solve brain busting riddles with remotely controlled flying bubblegum!
- Move around as a professor in his jet propelled armchair!
- Use your wit and fast reactions to avoid nasty dangers of the mansion!
- Encounter lots of weird and funny monsters running loose in the levels!
- The game can be controlled with a mouse, keyboard or gamepad.
- Now with Steam cards and achievements.
Redie is a challenging singleplayer 3D top-down shooter. Fight an army of well-trained terrorists and soldiers in action-packed close quarters combat. Prepare to (re)die.Features
- Challenging - Enemies with unforgiving aim and inhuman reactions!
- No story - Unfiltered action-packed gameplay!
- Deadly weapons - 13 unique weapons, that can all kill with one shot.
- Tons of action - Over 25 detailed levels with optional mastery challenges keep you busy.
- Physics - Destructible objects, particles, ragdolls and powerful explosions.
- Optimized - Tight controls and high frame rates, even on low-end computers, using a self-made engine.
43. River City Melee: Battle Royal Special
The 10% launch discount and additionally 10% loyalty discount for the previous franchise owners(20% in total)will be offered for the first week.
This is the most recent installment of the ‘Kunio-Kun’ franchise recreated as a fun and easy fighting game with the fighting aspects taken and upgraded from River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Star Special~.
The developers of the acclaimed fighting game series, ‘Blazblue’, have participated in this game, to improve the user experience. Game is designed to enhance the mind games and overall balance, which allows more strategic approach for players.Brand New System
- Rage Super Arts : Guage will be filled as you damaged, and eventually you will get into the "Rage" mode once you have max guage! In Rage mode, your overall and Super Arts will be enhanced! For example, you can see Mach Kick II instead of Mach Kick, Bomb punch will be explosive!, and so on.
- New Skills : On top of new special moves, all characters can now use the throw skill. With increased means to survive the battle, players can experience intense combat by lifting the opponent into the air and adding attacks, striking multiple opponents with the Giant Swing, etc.
- Football Stadium : Score Goals! Opponents will take damage when you make a goal to their goalpost.
- Factory Stage : Random items are generated when you push switches on both sides! Feeling lucky? Try your luck!
- You can find even more new stages in real game!!
- Single Player : Enjoy each 25 team's unique story lines.
- Free Battle : Set each battle condition and get into the battle with up to 4 players.
- Multi-Player : Play with friends in online multi-player mode. Searching other player's online room is available.
Joggernauts is a cooperative auto-runner party game for 2-4 players where you try not to kill your friends. Take turns (probably failing) to lead your team through deceptively difficult color-coded platforming levels. Help the alien athletics team find all of their missing trophies. Yell colors at your friends.
- 2 to 4 player couch co-op local multiplayer
- Shouting colors at your friends
- Unique switch-to-front teleportation mechanic
- Color-coded cooperative puzzles
- Arcade autorunner-style action platforming
- Deceptively difficult level designs (not procedural or endless)
- 100% completion challenges
- Unlockable characters
- Alien worlds
45. Rugby League Live 4
LET’S MAKE HISTORY
Set Plays - A variety of tactics give you a choice of dynamic attacking options to outsmart the defense.
Real Time On-The-Fly Interchange System.
A deep career mode that spans multiple decades, take a player from junior ranks right up to the big leagues!
FanHub Creation Suite - Create your own stadiums, logos, players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.
Over 100 teams, 300 NRL players with photorealistic likenesses, and up to date 2017 rosters and team jerseys.
All new motion captured animations - including ankle taps, big hits and more!
FanHub Featuring the all New!
Logo Creator - Create any logo you wish and apply to player's, jersey and stadium.
Stadium Creator - Create your own colosseum, boutique stadium or your very own local ground.
Categories in common with Rugby League Live 4: Sports
Modbox is a VR sandbox where you can use mods to create game experiences and share them online.
Go online to play multiplayer creations together in a variety of game modes - or create your own game worlds by piecing parts together.
- Select from a large selection of mods to choose content for your creations
- Over 1000+ different building parts - with even more included in user created mods on the Steam Workshop
- Check out tutorials and our wiki at http://www.modboxgame.com/ on how to build
- Share your work on Steam workshop ingame, or try out others online
- Construct with primitives by just touching them together. Add in hinge joints, ropes, propellers, rockets, piston, balloons. Then control them by wiring them together with throttles and levers.
- Pick up and play with toys to interact with the world - including baseball bats, basketballs, crossbows, pistols, chainsaws...
- Add NPCs and characters to your creations to interact with
- Use the ModboxSDK to create new building parts, avatars, and starting environments
The Path of the SlothSlowdrive is a game about long way home, but actually it's about your driving skills. The sleepy sloth left his home because of a butterfly effect (literally) and now he wants to return. Road home is divided into very short (from a few seconds long) but tricky stages. To complete this hard path you have to hone your driving skills and learn every track.
Most tracks have multiple routes (remember: the shortest is not always the fastest) and some even contains moving platforms. Physics model is not quite arcade so watch your speed!
Game has some visual car customization, but there are no performance upgrades - only your skills can improve the results.Features
- 60 short but challenging levels
- Unlockable visual car customization
- Hidden collectible on every level
- Ghost of your best result
- Top-10 best results with ghosts for each level
- Cute sloth
- Controller support
48. Night Forest
A long time ago was born the friendship between a cup of compote and a worm. They were the best friends and lived in The Grand Forest. But one night aliens arrived in The Forest and stolen our worm, and took him into one of their portals. It’s time to restore the balance in The Forest !
The game gonna put you face to face with lots of dangers on the way to save your friend. Saws, lasers, turtles and lots of other things gonna make you enraged and break down your monitor screen. You name yourself a 'true gamer' ? Then take a chance to play 'Night Forest' !
49. Inside a Star-filled Sky
Inside a Star-filled Sky is an infinite, recursive, tactical shooter by award-winning designer Jason Rohrer (Passage, Between). What if you could enter an object in a level and find a level inside of it? What if you could enter an object in that level and find another level inside of that?
What if you could change an enemy or a power-up from the inside? What if you could enter and change yourself? What if these levels inside levels inside levels went all the way down---and all the way up?
Inside a Star-filled Sky is a hard, procedurally-generated shmup built around this core concept.Key features:
- Unique recursive gameplay
- Enter things---enemies, power-ups, and even yourself---to alter them for your tactical advantage
- Procedurally generated levels, along with a massive bullet combo system, offer limitless tactical variety
- Dozens of ways to approach each challenge---reflex your way through, blast your way through, or think your way through
- Dynamic soundtrack is procedurally generated based on moment-to-moment gameplay
- Plant your flag throughout an infinite level space to mark your discoveries, and see flags planted by others via a global flag server
50. Bug Academy
Bug Academy is the only school for insects in the world. It is also a training center where insects become faster, stronger, smarter. Through a series of lessons and exercises, insects are trained in various life situations such as herding, extinguishing fire, delivering packages, fixing plumbing leaks, space flight and many more. In addition to practical classes, there are also artistic classes, such as playing musical instruments, painting or dancing.
- Different types of insects, each with its own unique ability. For example, Flies with their tiny sticky tongues can grab and lift objects; Fireflies with their glowing butts illuminate even the darkest corners; or small, hardworking Bees able to build everything their Queen will command them to.
- Swarm mechanics - insects have very strong family bonds, they like to stick together. This allows you to control even a dozen insects at a time. Thanks to this group of Flies can lift that what is to heavy for one Fly. Cooperation is the key!
- Various and interesting tasks - moving services, deliveries, bridge constructions, extinguishing fires, mining, historical reenactment, plumbing services, cooking, painting, playing the piano, and much more.
- Humor - have you ever seen a swarm of flies trying to deliver a fridge to the 4th floor? Hilarious!