The best games like Bird Assassin are:
- arrow_rightStreets of Rage 2
- arrow_rightCarmageddon TDR 2000
- arrow_rightPaper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- arrow_rightGeometry Dash
- arrow_rightSpy Chameleon - RGB Agent
- arrow_rightGun Rocket
100 Best Games Like Bird Assassin:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (11)
- PlayStation 4 (17)
- iOS (29)
- Android (20)
- macOS (40)
- Linux (23)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- PlayStation 3 (10)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (4)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (5)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Game Gear (2)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (3)
A person from our time experiences visions of the past - and thinks he is sick. Medications do not help, he turns to the shaman. The shaman understands what is going on and talks about the battle that happened 30,000 years ago. The battle between the great hero and the two Sisters of Chaos. One of the Sisters controlled the Light of the Sun, and the other - the Darkness of the Moon. The sisters lost the battle, and the hero imprisoned them. The shaman sees that a person with visions is an incarnation of the hero, and visions can mean that the Sisters managed to escape from prison. Now the hero has to fight the Sisters again.
The path to the Sisters lies through several areas. Each area is protected by a Protector. Protectors were independent, but now they are bribed by Chaos and serve Chaos.
There are numerous and different beings born from the energies of Light, Darkness or others. These creatures are trying to block the path of the hero. The gameplay arises as the use of the energies of Light and Darkness. The energies of Light are deadly to the creatures of Darkness and vice versa. The game ends when the Sisters are again defeated and will see the beauty of the world and stop wanting to destroy it.
2. Streets of Rage 2
After Axel Stone, Blaze Fielding and Adam Hunter destroyed the evil Syndicate leader, Mr. X, the city became a peaceful place to live, and each one of them followed their own paths. One year later, after their reunion, Adam's brother Sammy returned from school to find their apartment in a mess, and Adam nowhere to be seen, and after calling his two friends, one of them notices a photo of Adam chained to a wall, next to someone they knew very well - Mr. X, who returned to turn the peaceful city once again into a war zone. Now, Axel, Blaze, Sammy, and Axel's good friend Max, a pro wrestler, must head out to stop Mr. X once again...hopefully for good...
Streets of Rage 2 differs from the previous title in several ways. There are changes in both graphics (characters now are bigger, more detailed and with more animation frames, and scenarios are less grainy) and gameplay (the rocket move was replaced by a special move that doubles in offense and defense along several new moves), along other new features such as life bars (and names) for all enemies and the radically different new characters.
Transformice is an indie multiplayer platformer developed by Mélanie Christin and Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand.
The gameplay revolves around guiding the player controlled mouse around several obstacles, getting the cheese, and going back to the hole. If the player gets the cheese first, it will be noted in their profile under a special tab.
A shaman mouse accompanies the players on every level. It can create physical objects to help the players get to the cheese. A player with the highest score is chosen a shaman.
On August, 22nd 2010 a map editor was released. Any registered member can create their own maps and publish it for 40 in-game cheese pieces (it used to be 20). It is also required for the players to have 1000 pieces gathered on their account. During a game, each third map is community-made. After the time expires, a voting window appears, where the players can share their opinion on the map. If the map's rating gets lower than 50%, it gets removed from the game.
Map categories were later added to the game.
The players can use nine animated emotes: dance, laugh, cry, kiss, anger, applause, sleep, facepalm, and sit. These animations do not require the participation of another user.
Apart from that, there are four two-player emotes: high five, hug, kiss, or "rock, paper, scissors!"
4. Carmageddon TDR 2000
Yes, it's the game literally... SOME of you asked for! And so, in the spirit of "well, alright then, if you insist..." we present the third game in the Carmageddon series, in the knowledge that some of you Carma fans out there would like to have a complete Carmageddon collection in your Steam library. Nothing wrong with that.
Anyway, here's what the blurb on the back of the DVD case had to say about Carmageddon: TDR 2000:
The world's most controversial racing game returns with incredible graphics, fantastic game play and even more outrageous fun!
Max Damage, imprisoned for life, plots his escape. However, there's the small matter of an army of police, hordes of gangsters and thousands of enraged inhabitants - all with homicide on their minds. To succeed, it will take a four wheeling genius with no morals, a killer instinct and a burning passion to escape.
No such person existed... until now!
- Drive 50 totally destructible vehicles.
- Over 48 missions and races to complete.
- 9 completely 3D single player environments to explore and destroy.
- 7 multi-player game types in 9 custom maps.
Known IssueSymptoms: When you start a mission, the game crashes to the desktop with an error about Directx, address 0x80070057.
Solutions: There's an easy fix, disable the MIP Filter. You can do this by running TDR 2000 Setup and opening the "Advanced Settings" dialog, and setting MIP Filter to "none". Another solution is to disable the Fog.Command Line InterfaceCommand line options for the game are:
-profile(w) Reprofile system
-setup(s) Access setup dialog
-fulltextures(f) Use fullsize textures
-join(j) "IP address" Join TCP/IP game at specified IP address
-create(cr) Create a TCP/IP server
-clientserver(cs) Specifies client/server mode
-dedicated(d) Specifies dedicated server mode
-console(co) Specifies console output mode
-gamescript(g) "FileName.txt" Specifies gamescript to use
-maxDataRate(mdr) [value] Specifies data rate settings
-debugFile(df) "FileName.txt" Specifies alternate name for dbg.txt
-optionsFile(of) "FileName.txt" Specifies alternate name for options.txt file
-serverName(sn) "ServerName" Specifies server name[/b]MultiplayerHow do I set up dedicated server games?
To set up a dedicated server, create a shortcut to Carmageddon: TDR2000, and add -cr -d -co -cs to your command line. This will use the options you have already in your Multiplayer settings.
5. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is a role-playing video game developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for the GameCube. The Thousand-Year Door is the second Paper Mario game.
The Thousand-Year Door borrows many gameplay elements from its predecessor, such as a paper-themed universe and a turn-based battle system with an emphasis on action. For the majority of the game the player controls Mario, although Bowser and Princess Peach are playable at certain points. The plot follows Mario's quest as he tries to retrieve the seven Crystal Stars and rescue Peach from the X-Nauts.
The game was well received by critics, attaining an average score of 88 percent from GameRankings. Critics generally praised the game's engaging plot and gameplay, but criticised it for not being a big progression from its predecessor. The Thousand-Year Door won the "Role Playing Game of the Year" award at the 2005 Interactive Achievement Awards.
Categories in common with Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door: Role Playing
6. Geometry Dash
Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.Game Features
- Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
- Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
- Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
- Thousands of high quality user generated levels!
- Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
- Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
- Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
- Lots of achievements and rewards!
- Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
- Steam users get two exclusive unlockable icons!
7. Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
NEW STEAM FEATURES:
- trading cards
- steam achievements
- cloud saving
Don't let the cartoon visuals fool you. Being a RGB Agent requires some good skills.
Spy Chameleon RGB Agent is a challenging arcade-puzzle game where the player needs to avoid being spotted thanks to the color-changing mechanisms of the main character.
Across 5 crazy missions and 75 levels the player will discover different enemies and mechanics in order to complete super secret missions only achievable by a RGB Agent: taking pics of a celebrity and her lover at her bedroom or getting the secret formula of a famous drink company are only some examples.
Observe the moves of your enemies, choose the right path and start running to the next safe spot. The length of the levels make this game perfect to spend a few minutes completing some levels or hours finishing missions and getting all the challenges, speed-running through the game or getting all the achievements.
- change color to blend with the environment
- 75 challenging levels. The difficulty increases as you learn the mechanics
- 3 challenges in each level: pick collectibles and beat time
- 5 different enemies, each one with different mechanics
- a mix of good reflexes, timing and strategy
- levels designed and timed to be enjoyable by speed-runners
8. Gun Rocket
If you are not prepared for a challenge - turn back now. Gun Rocket is a 2D physics puzzler that is not for the feint of heart or the stiff of fingers.
In search of adventure, you have been caught by holes in space and time. Can you escape?Gun Rocket Includes
- 100 challenging single player levels to test your skill.
- 2-4 player LAN last-man-standing multiplayer.
- Six sexy ships to choose from.
- Five original music tracks.
- Records of your best time and fuel usage for each level - race against your best runs!
Gun Rocket was developed by Jack Pritz and is a product of Space Wedgie. Music is by Peter Dmitrieff
9. Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
Hold onto your bananas, because Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is rolling your way! Experience the magic of one of the most beloved titles in the series, now remastered in HD!
Head back into the fantastical world of Super Monkey Ball and take back your bananas from the space alien pirate king, Captain Crabuchin. Race through over 100 colorful stages and challenge your friends and family to 10 fan-favorite Party Games! Feeling like the fastest, most maneuverable monkey around? Try out Time Attack mode or the grueling Decathlon endurance run! Will you make it onto the scoreboard?
10. Kingdom Rush Origins HD
Now for Mac! Full HD version of KRO, all Heroes will unlock for free! NO IAP on this HD version of the game.
The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush Origins!
Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesmen, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.
• Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
• Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
• Discover new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
• Take up arms against new enemies enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
• Master and upgrade legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
• Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
• Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
• Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
• Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH:
• Pocketgamer: "Best strategy / Simulation game."
• Big Festival: "Best Latam game of the year."
• Pocketgamer: "100 best mobile games ever."
• Gameguide: "Always imitated, never equaled. In the world of mobile tower defense titles, there is Ironhide Game Studio's Kingdom Rush series, and there are all others. Nobody does it better, and they've rounded out their hat trick with the release of Kingdom Rush: Origins."
• Lazygamer: "Origins has enough action in it to film a new trilogy of Expendables movies."
• Jayisgames: "Kingdom Rush Origins is what you've come to love with its muscles oiled and polished until you can see yourself in them."
11. Let's Explore the Jungle (Junior Field Trips)
No place on Earth is more mysterious or exciting than a jungle. Explore the dim interior of an Amazon cave. Dive into a river and take a swim with a hippo. View the inner workings of an underground ant nest. With Let's Explore the Jungle, children become involved and intrigued from the very first scene.
Spellbound and entranced, the only limitation to your child's involvement with Let's Explore the Jungle is their own endless curiosity and imagination. Travel through over 30 jungle places. Explore 215 detailed jungle descriptions. Interact with as endless array of click-points- see for yourself what happens when they click on the orchid-mantis, the flying fox, or the orangutan. Your child is in control.
Junior Field Trips turn kids loose to discover exciting new places up close and on their own. Children decide where they want to go and how much they want to know. Detailed explanations, lively sound effects and colorful animation make every trip truly one of a kind. Kids will want to visit The Jungle again and again. It's a place where curiosity and knowledge are the keys to fun and adventure.
Let your child begin a fascinating and educational journey to the jungles of the world.
Buzzy the Knowledge Bug is your guide to fun.
You're in control from the very beginning, with Buzzy the Knowledge Bug along for the ride. This trusty blue companion appears at the click of a button, telling jokes, pointing out interesting facts, and talking about more than 200 plants and animals.
It's three jungles in one!
Discover the plants and animals of the world's three major jungles: Africa, Amazon and Asia. From the depths of a river to jungle canopy high above, hundreds of entertaining click-points are waiting to be discovered.
Information is just a click away.
215 Detailed descriptions of jungle plants and animals are available at the click of a button. Learn where chocolate comes from, why the giant anteater walks on its knuckles, or how the flying snake flies.
Learning is more than an adventure- it's great games too!
Go on a jungle scavenger hunt, improve your spelling, paint jungle pictures, or test your knowledge of jungle lore. Multiple difficulty levels make the games challenging and fun for everyone.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Categories in common with Let's Explore the Jungle (Junior Field Trips): Casual
12. Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
Originally released in Japan as Super Mario Bros.® 2, this game has
previously made only brief cameo appearances in the Western Hemisphere.
Mario fans will appreciate the familiar look and feel of the game, while
finding that its updated game play creates an entirely new challenge. In
addition to the classic enemies already known to fans worldwide, there
are also Poison Mushrooms, backward Warp Zones, and the occasional wind
gust (which can help or hinder your progress). If that’s somehow not
enough, expert players can go looking for the game’s secret worlds. So
get ready to put your Mario skills to the ultimate test, and save the
Princess again. Just don’t be surprised if she’s in another castle!
This game is only playable in 2D.This classic game is part of the Virtual Console service, which brings you great games created for consoles such as NES™, Super NES™ and Game Boy™ Advance. See more Virtual Console games for Nintendo 3DS.
14. SAMURAI SHODOWN II
■About the opearion guarantee
*We do not guarantee that this application will function without interruption or will be exempt from errors on smartphones with iOS7.
Thank you for your understanding.
Due to the fantastic response from our devoted fans, we have extended the Sale Campaign for "SAMURAI SHODOWN II"!
Spread the word and don't miss out on this unique opportunity to play "SAMURAI SHODOWN II" with your friends!
SAMURAI SHODOWN II, the sword-based fighting game masterpiece has finally cut its way to iOS devices!
Slash the powerful adversaries standing in your path, and put a stop to Mizuki Rashojin's evil ambitions!
The fan favourite installment in SNK's highly acclaimed series!
The 2nd episode of the SAMURAI SHODOWN Series, is still beloved by fans of the series all across the world.
Preserving the charm of the first game, its sequel brings the characters, world, and game system to the next level.
An incredible cast of 15 charismatic master swordmens head to the battlefield in order to fulfill their destiny.
Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Ukyo Tachibana, Hanzo Hattori, Jubei Yagyu, and the rest of the 11 original characters return.
Genjuro Kibagami, Cham Cham, Neinhalt Sieger, and Nicotine Caffeine come into play to complete the cast as the newcomers!
A new and expanded move list! Disarm your rivals by unleashing a Weapon Smash Attack!
Forward Somersault, Backward Flip, Crouch, and even more moves have been added. A Weapon Smash can be performed when your Rage Gauge reaches its MAX!
Finesse, or brute force? Let your hidden techniques express your fighting style!
A perfect port of this NEOGEO classic, adding new features for an even better experience!
In addition to the original 4 button arcade experience, a 6 button layout and SP button allow you to easily pull off strong slashes and special moves by simply using the Touch Screen!
Challenge your friends via Bluetooth!
Dual with your friends in a match through Bluetooth Multiplayer Mode!
15. Mega Coin Squad
Tackle 16 levels in the solo quest for the Mega Coins in this manic 2D platformer from Big Pixel Studios and Adult Swim Games. Or invite your friends over to rob them of victory -- and their coins -- in four different local multiplayer modes.Key Features:
- Fast-paced platforming action
- Procedurally-generated levels adapt and change as you play
- Single-player campaign includes 16 levels across 4 unique worlds
- Five unique playable characters: Mikey, Stef, Chunk, Mouth and Data
- 40 upgradeable weapons and character abilities
- Simple controls, pure arcade action
- Four local multiplayer modes include Bank the Coins, Mega Coins, Hold the Rainbow, and Deathmatch
- Fully customisable local multiplayer tournaments for 2-4 players
- Quick Match mode for those who prefer to jump right in
- Lots and lots and LOTS of coins!
16. Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet
Exclusively for the PC version your wizard will get all in-game robes and staffs unlocked from the start in this enhanced square edition. Remove the grinding time and get right to the action with your choice of gear! All of these goodies will be unlocked on every other platform you choose to play on
The once wandering wizards have found their way back home in Magicka - Wizards of the Square Tablet, now available for PC. Experience the mobile hit on your squarish and almost certainly, stationary monitor. But fret not, if any wizards still happen to be wandering you can still accidently kill them with cross platform support across all devices.
From the publisher that brought you Magicka, it’s more Magicka! Wizards of the Square Tablet features the innovative and dynamic spell casting system from the original PC hit. Experience a brand new campaign set prior to the original tale of Magicka.
Adventure through the new campaign by yourself, or “accidentally” obliterate your friends in multiplayer co-op, which supports up to four players! Play together with fellow mages across multiple platforms, which may co-exist in the same game session thanks to a twisted union made possible by dark sorcery!
Cast your spells across multiple levels, and unlock new powers unique to Magicka – Wizards of the Square Tablet. Experience the humor and chaos of this satirical fantasy world.FeaturesCross Platform Gameplay (iOS and Android versions sold separately)
Combine elements to create thousands of spell combinations
All-new campaign for single or multiplayer
4-player mayhem with many “accidental” team-kills
New items and powers unique to Magicka – Wizards of the Square Tablet
17. Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman
Enter the world ripe with magic and monsters. Become the Black Swordsman and slay thousands of enemies in an epic action RPG!
War broke between the industrious Imperium and the savage tribes of Wilderness. Demons and carrions have returned to the land.
Play all sides and make your own decisions. Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness!
Level up your character with skills of your choice. Select from more than 30 unique & tiered skills to improve your character.
Loot gold from slain enemies, find treasures and negotiate quest rewards. Choose from hundreds of exquisite armors, swords and accessories.Features
Dark Harvest Mode. Standalone action game with separate character and inventory. Win a sequence of battles to level and gear up.
Torken Arena. Face the mightiest Torken warriors in an unforgiving contest for gold and fame.
Dark Shrine. Long forgotten shrine in the woods holds a sinister secret. (Repeatable quest.)
Dark Item Set. Mastercrafted full heavy armor, sword and accessories available at merchants. Jet black and imbued with dark magic powers.
Fortune Teller. Orisee is a master of the Destiny Tarot. For a price, she may steal a card from fate itself.Support and Feedback
Please contact [email protected] with any inquiry or feedback.
Follow @hexage for the latest development updates and news.
18. Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
„Listen! The end is nigh!! Hear my words and prepare! An ancient cult has set foot in our lands! They call themselves -The Sons of Dawn- and pray to some dark elder god. They have started recruiting people for their cause all over the country. I fear that they want to try to awaken something which should be left sleeping. Something dangerous and sinister! Something that might destroy us all. Spend your last of days wisely...“
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
20. KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ
Become a hero at the very beginning of the Kingdom Hearts story in the era of the Lost Masters. Gather Lux-a mysterious form of light-and fight the Heartless as you explore Disney’s worlds. Meet familiar faces and strengthen yourself and your Keyblades!
21. Beware Planet Earth
Beware Planet Earth! is a beguiling mix of classic tower defense and time management coming to PC via Steam for the first time. Save your cows from the Martian invasion by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, and also by firing your Zapper directly at the invading force of little green men!Key Features
- Exclusive content on Steam: a multitude of new levels and enemies inspired by Valve’s universe!
- Endless Fun: full story mode with 46 levels over 4 seasons, plus 28 bonus challenges!
- Simple gameplay: different difficulty modes to choose from; “Veteran Mode” for experienced players and “Normal Mode” for the beginners
- Intense action: grab your Zapper to attack the Martians and overpower your machines!
- Wacky machines: choose among 20 wacky machines; from the classic defence tower to the Helicowpter!
- Deadly enemies: over 20 quirky Martians; from the Metalhead and the Mad Scientist to the Ninja!
Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging roguelike progression to a fresh new place—the world of solitaire!
Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck. In the land of Myrriod, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!
With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energies—attack, defense, agility and willpower—to battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.
Each player’s journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Emperor Stuck!
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic roguelike progression.
- Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to unlock perks and new classes which change the way you play.
- Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
Detective Michael Anderson enters the small town of Pineview to assist the local police force with a seemingly simple case - A couple is found dead in their kitchen. The locals believe it to be a case of murder-suicide, their speculation fueled by rumors of the turbulent nature of the couple's relationship.
Is it just idle gossip, or is there some truth to the rumors?
Help Detective Anderson, assisted by the driven and empathetic Officer Blunt, discover the truth behind Chris and Diane's story. But be warned: the further he pursues the case, the more his own past shall come back to haunt him. And the closer his own sanity will be pushed to the edge.
Rainswept is an adventure game - A murder mystery dealing with themes of love, relationships and unresolved trauma. It's being developed by Frostwood Interactive, a studio found by Armaan Sandhu. The soundtrack is being composed by Micamic, the composer behind Harvester Games' excellent 2012 indie title "The Cat Lady"
- An emotional story set in an immersive and atmospheric game world
- Characters with deep histories, meaningful motivations and distinct personalities
- A moving original soundtrack by Micamic (The Cat Lady)
- Pine trees, coffee and rain. Lots of rain.
24. Spelunker HD
The legendary game, Spelunker™, is back, pairing all-new levels and features with the technically challenging gameplay that made it famous. Evade enemies, unlock vaults and amass treasure as you wind deep below the surface of the earth.
Play with up to 6 players online explore with a friend or race to the finish! Experience all-new 3D graphics or go retro and explore in 2D. What awaits the nimble Spelunker who completes all 100 stages?
- A cult favorite in Japan! 2009 PlayStation®Store Top Sales Award.
- Gaming’s legendary, weakest character is back and ready for action!
- 10 captivating worlds, each with unique terrain features.
- 100 massive caverns with multiple rounds of difficulty to test the most avid explorers.
- Hoards of enemies, including all-new boss characters and the famous nasty ghosts.
- Dozens of natural threats, including boulders, steam vents, waterfalls and avalanches.
- Now with 10 challenging Championship Area bonus stages!
- More ways to die than you can count…
HDTV screen resolution: 720p, 1080p
Network Players 2-6
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
Spelunker is a trademark of Timothy G. Martin and Tozai Games is a trademark
of Tozai, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries.
Platform: PlayStation 3
Every race is different in Ignite. Each race brings something new as players try to win by using their own tactics.
The score system in Ignite allows for tactics to be used during a race. Gathering score allows the use of nitro in the race and converts to time bonus at the end. So short term usage of nitro can help the players get out of situations ahead of the others but using a lot of nitro and thus score may cost him the game. There are different methods of gathering score (drafting, hitting objects, drifting) and some cars are more suited for a method then the other. Choosing the right car for the preferred method and playing out your strategy will make the player win the game.
- Single and multiplayer game: a 35 races long single player campaign played at 7 locations. Multiplayer game up to 5 players.
- 3 Brand new modes of game play:
- Race mode: A new twist to the racing genre: Players can gather score and burn it away to get ahead or collect score and jump to the front at the end of the race when it is converted into time bonus.
- Knock-Out mode: At the end of each lap, the last player gets knocked out of the race. Those who remain, get a score bonus.
- Run-Out mode: Players start with a set amount of score, but it is gradually running out. Players may replenish some of their score with stunts or burn some of it away as nitro but if their score runs down to zero they lose the game.
- Race mode: A new twist to the racing genre: Players can gather score and burn it away to get ahead or collect score and jump to the front at the end of the race when it is converted into time bonus.
- 3 different types of racing cars: The American muscle, the street and the race cars all have a certain feel which requires different driving technique.
- Various configuration for each car: All vehicles have different settings which makes them suitable for different races or driving styles.
- 30 Achievements: A full achievement system to award stunts and special skills and also to teach some of the techniques in the game.
- Leaderboard: A worldwide leaderboard for each racetrack.
- Car damage: cars get damaged which does not influence the handling.
- Random atmospheres: From sunshiny, to fogy the same racetrack may have a very different feel in two races.
Categories in common with Ignite: Racing
26. Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle
Somewhere deep within the woods of Cornwall, a timeless force is stirring. Unseen beneath the ancient burial mound, known locally as Barrow Hill, a forgotten myth awakens. Following in the footsteps of the wellknown archaeologist, Conrad Morse, you will discover that the barrow is more than just a collection of forgotten standing stones& Experience the detailed and immersive storyline yourself, in this great point-and-click adventure.
The eerie Cornish landscape is brought to life like never before. Arriving during the Autumn Equinox you have one night to unravel a sinister story. Explore the well trodden pathways across the land, seek clues in almost forgotten shrines and experience the ancient forces which exist in the standing stone monument known as Barrow Hill.
Ancient Celtic Monuments: Standing stones are, perhaps, the most mysterious wonders of the ancient world. There are still no satisfactory explanations as to what they are, how they were built, and who constructed them. A detailed, and spellbinding, story is woven through the very fabric of Barrow Hill, offering possible explanations, further mysteries and a chance to get beneath the surface of archaeology like no other game before it.
Dig deeper: Use real archaeological techniques, and practice, to unearth forgotten artefacts and delve into the Celtic legends which haunt the green lanes of the hill. Cornwall boasts itself as the home of many sorcerers, ancient kings and mythological characters. From the piskie folk of the hedgerows and clifftops to the beasts of Bodmin Moor. There isn't a corner of England's most western county that isn't rich in folklore, magic and danger!
- Discover a world of puzzles, archaeology and ancient rituals
- Use gadgets to locate clues and communicate with other characters
- Haunting soundtrack of creepy music and spine-chilling sound effects
- Explore wonderfully spooky locations
- Use CCTV to uncover clues
- What has happened to Conrad Morse?
- This is the digital re-release of the game at Barrow Hill's 10 year anniversary ! PS: Don't forget to check out Barrow Hill:The Dark Path, the new instalment.
27. Voodoo Dice
Roll the dice in a mystical world filled with exploration, puzzle-solving, and adventure! Mixing action based and puzzle mechanics in a 3D world, Voodoo Dice is an innovative, challenging puzzler that plays with your mind to lead you to solve puzzles in unique and interesting ways.
Encounter a funny and original universe, with great style and vibe, travel between different maps, defeat your enemies and solve enigmas.
Be prepared to work your roll technique - Voodoo Dice will win you over with its addictive gameplay and countless hours of Voodoo fun!Key Features
60 Levels of Play:
- Travel through 60 levels and hundreds of possible paths to victory
A Living World:
- Defeat enemies and solve enigmas in a funny and original universe with great style and vibe. There are four fascinating, 3-D worlds to explore including Jungle, Castle, Savannah, and Tropical.
Endless Variety of Gameplay:
- Play with dice attributes to solve numerous enigmas
- Unlock 8 new skins as you make your way through countless challenges and reach the top online ranking
- Interact with different parts of the environment to open your path to victory
- Hundreds of possible path each time for only few solutions.
- Four different worlds and atmospheres to explore and to complete, from Jungle to Castle passing by Savannah and Tropical
- HD support with entire 3D rendering.
28. Goblin Defenders: Steel‘n’ Wood
Tired of boring tower defense games? Goblin Defenders: Steel 'n' Wood breaks the mold with exciting and unique action! Why fight off enemies pouring in from one direction, like most other games, when you can battle hordes of monsters coming at you from all angles? That's what Goblin Defenders is all about!
Start with three guns capable of ripping through crowds of attackers and steadily upgrade your arsenal as the game progresses! But beware: the game gradually becomes more difficult as enemies approach from more and more directions! Your survival will depend on your ability to make the right choices when upgrading your weapons and towers. Ogres, spiders and evil spirits are coming for you, so answer their challenge in Goblin Defenders: Steel 'n' Wood!
29. Army Men II
Army Men II, the sequel to the best-selling title Army Men, takes plastic toy soldier warfare into the kitchen, bedroom, front yard, and garage. Once again Sarge will lead his heroic Green forces into head-melting, plastic-body-part-exploding, combat mayhem; only this time the battle is for control of the kitchen sink!
- Crazy weapons: magnifying glasses and spray cans complement your traditional arsenal.
- Plastic warfare's finest hour: nothing's as fun as melting Tan troops into puddles of plastic!
- The kitchen campaigns: toy soldier warfare moves to the kitchen, bedroom, front yard, and garage!
30. Purgatory II
In this game, you control ex-General Xzus as he breaks free of the hellish Purgatory, dark ghouls and skeletons in tow, in order to exact revenge on those who have wronged him in life. He also wishes to find and protect his daughter Lucile. You use Purgatory as your base, where you can improve stats, complete challenges and hire new creatures to your cause, ready for the challenge that lies ahead in the land of the living. This takes the form of a map, with each point providing a new journal entry and battle challenge. Many of these battles include hidden surprises such as ambushes and treasure chests, in order to add additional levels of enjoyment to the title.Reviews of the original Purgatory on Steam:[NOT] "Love this game! I just want to play it all day. Awesome music and sounds too."
Bechstein "Another tactical RPG like Fire Emblem or Overfall; this time in a grungy, impressionist pixel art aesthetic that pits your undead army against another undead army. Plenty of reading, story and customization. The troops' skill trees are quite easy to follow, and it's all alright now."
Youtube - Tkillaah "Think strategic, Make smart moves so you can build a big army, it got a lot of levels, This is def not a bad game, and if you like monsters then you shouldn't doubt getting this even without discount"Our Story:The Purgatory series is a labour of love. I've always been a fan of fantasy strategy games like Age of Wonders and HoMM (and more recently Fire Emblem). I love to write for the interactive medium that is video games, and Xzus' story (some of you may recognise from my Data Hacker RPG series) is one that I really wanted to expand upon.
I really hope you like what we're doing here. From my own time testing and tweaking the game, I think it's shaping up to be something really awesome.
31. Mr. DRILLER Online
Single Player, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 1-4, HD (High Definition). The popular Mr. Driller series makes its debut on Xbox LIVE Arcade! Featuring an addictive single player mode, Online VS. play, simple controls and deep gameplay. For players of all ages and skill levels. This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive or the 512MB Memory Unit for storage. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Platform: Xbox 360
F1 is a sports-racing game developed by Lankhor. It was originally released in 1993. Domark Software published the game. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
You can play F1 on SEGA Master System, Game Gear, Atari ST and Commodore / Amiga.
33. SVC: ToeJam & Earl
Join aliens ToeJam and Earl in their adventures across space in classic titles ToeJam & Earl™ and ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron™! This classic journey of two funky aliens has been updated for release on Xbox LIVE Arcade! Earn all new achievements, complete challenging new game trials, and take on zany Earthlings with a friend in two player co-op across Xbox LIVE!
Categories in common with SVC: ToeJam & Earl: Action
Platform: Xbox 360
34. Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries
A long, long time ago, when people lived among gods and monsters, seven kingdoms struggled for rule over the land. Lead one of those civilizations to glory through sophisticated trade, diplomacy, espionage and conquest. Choose from one of seven cultures: Greek, Persian, Viking, Norman, Mayan, Chinese and Japanese and compete for domination.
Each Race in Seven Kingdoms has its own distinct advantages and disadvantages, its own unique God unit, a different military skill, its own strengths and weaknesses. Learn how to use them! Use military means, economy or subterfuge to bring down your enemies. And don't forget about brute force, cunning and intelligence.
Conquer the world and build your empire!
Our version is Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries - an updated and re-released version of Seven Kingdoms - a game released in 1997.Features:
- Unique gameplay that isn’t just about gathering resources, amassing a big army and attacking. An incredible blend of population and city management, trade, espionage, diplomacy and combat
- You can either fight or buy your way to victory.
- Real time empire building and conquest.
* Multiplayer mode is functional, but not supported.
Categories in common with Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries: Strategy
35. Mastema: Out of Hell
Mastema Out of Hell is a platformer game in pure pixel art, 16bit old style sprites and backgrounds. You can run, jump and collect special weapons to conquer the next level defeating demons and bosses.
You are a lost soul, one equal to millions. Can't remember your past life and you have no idea about your actual situation. You only have a certainty: you are trapped in hell and you want to escape! Unarmed and defenseless you retrieved a flaming weapon from a clash between an angel and a demon who has seen the evil victorious. Nobody knows you're armed and decided to walk among the corpses of a thousand devils to find your way out of hell! Are you able to return to the real world and regain your lost memories? If you could defeat Mastema you may discover the reason of your death and of such extreme punishment.
Be carefull, you've got hundred ways to die! You'll encounter deadly jumps, traps, crumbling platforms, movable bridges and lots of enemies.
The game is hard enough to be completed and includes:
- 20 different locations for a total of more than 55 playable levels;
- 8 Dreadful end level bosses;
- 1 Frightful final boss;
36. Castaway Paradise
FUN ACTIVITIESYou can spend your days doing fun activities such as catching bugs and fishing. Try to make a bigger catch than your friends and make your collections complete!GROW PLANTSFarm your own home-grown fresh crops! Rake the ground, plant the seeds and give them some water. You can also decorate your island with beautiful plants and flowers or grow fruit trees.CREATE YOUR OWN OUTFITEndlessly combine outfits, hats, dresses, shoes and other clothing to reflect your personality, or create a funny outfit just for the laughs!DECORATE YOUR ISLANDAfter the devastating storm, the island needs some renovation! You can place items from a lot of different theme packs and make the island your idea of paradise!HOLIDAYS AND EVENTSThroughout the year, special events and holidays will occur like Christmas and Halloween. Around the winter holidays for example, the island will be covered in snow, and you can help the villagers by decorating all the houses and the rest of the island.HELP THE VILLAGERS OUTBefriend the quirky villagers and help them by engaging on quests for them. They will reward you with great gifts! You can also just chat with them to get to know them better.
Welcome to RoShamBo arena! A brand new FREE arena fighting game, based on a classic rock-paper-scissors! Choose your character out of dozens unique looks, customize your gear, fight other players, knock their teeth out and become the best in RoShamBo Arena!THE GAME
In RoShamBo Arena you’re presented as an arena fighter, who can defeat opponents by choosing one of three punches – rock, paper, or scissors. The one who wins after selecting the shape kicks the other. During the fight each kick will reduce the amount of health points, and the one whose health drops to zero loses. Besides standard kicks you can use one of three special skills, that can heal you, give a boost in attack power, reflect your opponent’s kick and many more. Each character has his own bunch of special skills, which makes your unique. You can compete with other players in real-time in different modes, like duels, tournaments, group fights and clan wars in future updates. In campaign mode you can fight bosses and ordinary fighters to get experience, valuable loot, gear and even more. Get teeth, obtain or buy gear, equip it and fight stronger enemies to get higher in your league.KEY FEATURES
- Real-time arena fighter . Defeat other players in real-time 3-minute arena fight, choosing one three punches – rock, paper or scissors.
- Dozens of unique characters. Choose your own character and way him to victory in each battle. Every character has up to 3 unique skills and unique fun animations.
- Hundreds of unique gear. Get the best gear in the game, equip it to increase your stats and defeat your enemies.
- Simple and addictive gameplay. Choose rock, paper or scissors. The one who wins, kicks.
- Unique and fun special skills. Besides the rock, paper or scissors you can choose one of three special skills during the fight. Each skill will get you closer to victory, but be attentive. The enemy has his own bunch of skills too.
- Character customization. Level up and configure your stats to your own preferences. Create your own unique damage dealer, tank, or support character.
- Team fights up to 3x3 players. Any player can compete with others together with his friends (up to 3 players, competing each other).
- Achievements. In-game achievements, that set you new heights goals every level.
- Social features. Find player to co-operate and go to victory together.
38. Killer Queen Black
Killer Queen Black, a new take on the arcade eSport Killer Queen, has been rebuilt from the ground up and optimized for PC. The gameplay is immediately recognizable and familiar, yet it introduces exciting new twists and online play!
Fast, reactive, intense online multiplayer action for up to eight players * 6 maps * 5 distinct weapons: Sword, Morning Star, Laser, Lance, and Stinger * 4 game modes: Quick Match, Ranked, Custom, and Arena * 3 ways to win: Economic, Military, or Snail * 2 teams of 4 players each * 1 Black team Three Ways to WinIn Killer Queen Black, a team can win a game in three different ways.
Economic victory: fill your base with berries * Military victory: kill the enemy Queen three times * Snail victory: ride her home! Online Play!Square off with 2 teams of up to 4 players each!
Fly solo, or team up with three of your friends
* 4 player couch online co-op * Single player or team based online play
40. Tiny Bird Garden Deluxe
Welcome to Tiny Bird Garden—a game about meeting and befriending a cast of strange, silly, magical little birds. Set up and customize your garden space; the Tiny Birds will come and go as they please, as long as you’ve left out toys and seed for them to enjoy—even when you aren’t there.
Enjoy Feathered Features like:
- Over 100 Tiny Birds to meet, each with unique dialog, favorites, and heart levels to reach, as you earn their friendship.
- Customize your garden space with different backgrounds and interchangeable borders—mix and match them!
- Hundreds of items/bird toys for your birdie visitors to enjoy!
- Put hats on birds!
- Seriously, there are hundreds of hats.
- Raise baby birds—as they eat, they change colors! Watch them grow up and join the rest of the cast.
- Import photos/images and add your favorite birds!
- A cast of human characters with their own heart levels and friendship events!
- In game rewards/achievements for hitting milestones in your garden’s progress!
- Bird jokes and puns—eggcellently crafted, only slightly hawkward.
- There’s a bird that looks like a banana.
But wait, there’s more!
- Need to earn more feathers? Just want more Tiny Birds in your day? Enjoy five different mini games—including an endless, matching puzzle game—to earn more in game currency faster.
- Story mode—a twelve chapter, visual novel style story!
- Even MORE Tiny Birds are on the way in a free update, coming in 2019!
Made with love by indie development team Super Retro Duck—husband and wife duo, Zap Layden and Daisy Ein. Thank you for supporting indie game development! The two of us hope you enjoy the game!
41. Solitaire Beach Season
Solitaire Beach Season is an explosion of fun: vacation, summer, the beach, the sea! The resort of your dreams on tropical beaches and 120 new and unique solitaire levels – an ideal combination for any solitaire fan!
Your trip to an island of fun begins now! Enjoy classical solitaire improved with a new game mechanic – collect pairs of cards! A special multiplier increases your reward if you find card pairs quickly. Buy bonuses with your reward: mulligan, shuffle and joker. Solitaire Beach Season is a sea of fun both for fans of classic patience and fans of solitaire with unusual rules.
Uplifting exotic music and premium-quality graphics in a tropical style will take you away to the resort of your dreams. Want to rest on the shores of the Caribbean sea? Travel to Hawaii and stay in the best spa hotel? Visit a pristine paradise at Bali? Take a cruise and swim in the open ocean? This summer, anyone can be where they dream to spend their vacation. With Solitaire Beach Season, it’s easy!
- Card solitaire game for new players and experts alike
- Unique game mechanics – choosing pairs of cards
- Use different bonuses – mulligan, shuffle, joker
- Collect gold cards to complete levels and unlock new locations
- Collect bonus cards to get more coins and bonuses
- Collect cards fast to make combos and get good rewards
- 12 locations, 120 levels and several difficulty modes
- For daring players, we offer special tasks and over 20 colorful trophies
- Colorful high-quality graphics in a tropical sea style
- Original themed decks and 9 card backs
- Beautiful music to help you relax and concentrate on the game
43. Let's Explore the Airport (Junior Field Trips)
Let Buzzy the Knowledge Bug take your kids on a fun-filled tour of their favorite places!
Let's Explore the Airport captures all of the fun, energy, and excitement of a real, working airport. Kids can check out the ticket counter in the main terminal, work the controls in the cockpit of the Concord, and see how the ground crew prepares the planes. Players can even sneak behind the scenes and find out where the baggage really goes. And that's just the beginning of this incredible tour.
Junior Field Trips turns kids loose to discover exciting new places up close and on their own. Children decide where they want to go and how much they want to know. Detailed explanations, lively sound effects and colorful animation make every trip truly one of a kind. Kids will want to come back to The Airport again and again. It's a place where curiosity and understanding reach new heights - and the fun never stops.
Get Ready to Board!
The Airport has over 40 incredible locations to explore. Just point and click and your own your way.
Meet your Tour Guide.
Buzzy the Knowledge Bug is your official Airport guide. He'll show you where the throttle is, tell you how radar works,- and even tell you what an altimeter is! All at the push of a button.
Every picture tells a story.
More than 200 jobs, machines, tools and other objects are defined and explained in detail. Just click the mouse button and Buzzy reads the descriptions out loud.
Surprise click points.
There's no telling what will happen when you click on a float plane, the control tower, the heliport and more! Things transform and create a lively world of sights and sounds that children love.
Learning has never been so much fun.
Kids can go on a scavenger hunt, track luggage through a baggage maze, color pictures, learn fun facts, and match items with words- all in 5 fun-filled games.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Categories in common with Let's Explore the Airport (Junior Field Trips): Casual
44. sWORD MASTER
sWORDMASTER is a spelling game that offers four different game modes:
- Adventure mode:
The adventure mode contains 25 levels with increasing difficulty.
Every enemy slain in the adventure mode will provide the player both gold and experience. Therefore should you feel a bump in the difficulty, you can always go back and repeat some of the previous levels to catch up.
Beating every 5th level(5th,10th etc) will unlock a fairy to help you in your journey.
Fairies provide unique buffs to your charachter, such as increased drop rate for potions or chance to stun enemy with each attack.
These faithful companions will earn experience with your character and can be leveled up twice, increasing their bonuses.
Each level on normal difficulty offers 4 medals should you complete the requirements.
- New Game+:
New Game+ offers the ability to replay the 25 levels of the adventure mode. This time around your enemies are buffed and create a greater challenge.
Each level on plus difficulty also offers 4 medals.There are two more medals which don't depend on the difficulty, making a total of 10 medals to collect for each level.
- Endurance: Unlimited enemies, getting stronger as you slain them.
- Against the clock: Type as many words as you can in a given time to get your place in the leaderboards. Alternatively you can set a custom time and relax, trying to beat your personal best.
45. The Theodore Adventures
Help the little Theodore reach Juicy Island, immerse yourself in
classical retro style 80's, accumulate coins to proceed between
mysterious island levels. Be quick and do not stop.
In order to reach Juicy Island Theodore will need a plane, to do this theodore will recover gold bullion from the village lady.
46. World's Fastest Pizza
It's not easy, when your pizza is so cheesy.Head to Australia in the game critics are calling "Please stop emailing me!" Wage war on the suburbs using an armory of SUPERPOWERS and NOT-SO-SUPERPOWERS in your quest to rid the land of hunger and spread the joys of sexy pizza.What SUPERPOWERS do you get?A Personal Assistant Koala , Black Magic, A Cloned Flash Mob, a Time Machine and Bovine Growth Hormones, just to name a few. Nothing particularly weird.How about DESTRUCTABLE ENVIRONMENTS and A BANGIN' SOUNDTRACK?If the game didn't have those, this would all be a waste of your time. I wouldn't waste you time!Can I make it rain in the game?Geez, you just dont know when to quit, do you? OF COURSE YOU CAN MAKE IT RAIN.Who do you play as?Tortoiseman was born on planet Tortopia before being sent to Earth by his father, J-Dilla, just before the planet's destruction. On Earth, he was adopted by a bogan pizza chef and his wife. Also, he started to display baller superpowers, which he decided to use for the benefit of humanity. Using the awesomely fake name Cornelius Pretorius, he is a pizza boy for World’s Fastest Pizza, a Fremantle fast-food restaurant.Is Channing Tatum in the game?Sure.Matthew McConaughey?Why not.But what about the...HUSH, child. I know you have many questions, but all I can say is that the answers lie within this remarkable game!
Welcome to Manyland, an open universe we invent and live together! In an infinite world of abundance, we create new things by drawing them, build new places, hang out and chat, collect, make music, party, script objects, go on adventures... and have fun together in ways none of us can predict.
"WONDERFUL ... so fun to explore, build, interact, and create ART. Such a variety of things in this world to do" -Joshua C.
"Exploring the world is a blast" -Massively
"The most exciting game I've played so far mainly because of its freedom to shape your world." -Cosmin
"i love this game!!" -Carie Corman
Draw, build, make music, party, go swim, script interacting objects and adventures, do sports, come up with puzzles, play, explore... Manyland is an open universe with no predefined story, theme or goal... it becomes what we will make of it!
Every pixel you see in Manyland is created by all of us together as community. We're two indie developers and this is our labor of love. Our top priority always is all of your happiness! We'll refuse to go compromised "pay to win" routes... let us show the world we can have a universe that's both sustainable, and makes all of us proud! Over 100 million blocks have been placed by all of us already, but we're waiting for one more person: you. If there's anything, please email us at [email protected] (a note on service availability)
A press kit is available.
"Sometimes a new online environment can feel very much like being born into the the world again." -Zach Austin
48. Whipseey and the Lost Atlas
In Whipseey and The Lost Atlas you play as Alex, a young boy who’s curiosity has landed him in a world of trouble. After finding himself lost in a strange world and being transformed into a magical creature named Whipseey, he must to solve the mystery of the Lost Atlas to return to his original form and go back home.
49. Vektor Wars
Kick Ass Robot Annihilating Fun!Welcome to an 80’s neon future inspired first-person cyber shooter. The year is 2024 and you are Commander James Moses, a Space Ranger. Your mission: destroy the robot death army, rescue the Robodudes and save the world!
Select your weapon and use your skills to face down a tidal wave of rogue robots... in this retro homage to Arcade classics such as Battlezone, Berzerk and Robotron. Frantic gameplay, an array of loud and destructive weaponry - you must cheat death at every turn!Key Game Points
- Fast-paced First Person Combat
- A neon-drenched vector world unlike any other
- An armoury of loud and heavy weapons
- 9 World Zones to liberate, all with their own unique environments and enemies to annihilate
- Open development with regular updates
- A wonderful original soundtrack
- Arcade shooter gameplay; where the only things that matter are your game skills and the high-score table!
- Zero micro transactions – no hidden charges
- Regular developer feedback - additional updates will continue post-launch with new game worlds, weapons and enemies planned
These little friendly robots are being wiped out, liberate them and help save their planet.Stop the Bezerkers!
A hostile race of robots whose sole purpose is to destroy and colonize. It is likely that your home planet will be a future target, they must be stopped!
50. Game Tengoku CruisinMix
Game Tengoku CruisinMix is an enhanced port of Jaleco's classic 90s vertically scrolling shooting game, mixing cute characters, a game world parodying a wide range of gaming tropes and history, tight controls, refined mechanics and eggplants?! CruisinMix features both the Sega Saturn original and the exclusive Arcade Mode + in a retro game fan's dream combination.StoryThe self-proclaimed “Super Duper Genius Smart Guy” Yamada has a plan to take over the gaming world; the obvious first step being to take control of all the arcade cabinets at the “You&Me Kamiyoga” arcade in Kamiyoga, Tokyo! But part-time arcade employee Yui Ito is ready to take him on! Determined to put an end to this cunning plot before the arcade opens, she hastily hacks together all the used arcade circuit boards she has lying around and calls upon all the main characters to take down this evil genius!GameplayChoose from 6 ships, each with their own unique weapon system and bomb and take the fight to the deranged Genius Yamada and his game-world spawned minions in 8 action and laughter-packed stages. With a cast coming straight from Jaleco's back-catalog and stages based around themes such as JRPGs, Japanese arcades and crane games there's never a dull moment. And don't forget the eggplants!
In addition to the Sega Saturn modes, there's also Arcade Mode+, adding a further 3 game play modes, more characters, and Data Mode, with enhanced HD game flyers, straight from Jaleco's archives!Main FeaturesArcade Mode + features:
- Normal, Time Attack and Practice modes
- 7 characters & 6 ships with more coming via DLC
- HD Data Mode: high-res game flyers & info on Jaleco's games
- Arcade, Arrange and Time Attack modes
- Arcade Mode: 8 stages of straight-laced shooting with 2p co-op
- Arrange Mode: 8 stages with fully-voiced intermissions
- Time Attack Mode: play against the clock for a high score
- Fully voiced opening and ending movies and several songs
Well-known manga artist Tatsuya Souma provided character designs, there were fully-voiced skits, 4 original songs, and animated sequences too! And all while making other shooting games jealous of how well it pulled off its game mechanics! It managed to be a character centric game without succumbing to any of the cut corners that usually come with such a title.
Categories in common with Game Tengoku CruisinMix: Action