The best games like Bionic Commando: Rearmed are:
- arrow_rightBatman: Arkham Origins
- arrow_rightAlien Swarm
- arrow_rightMagicka 2
- arrow_rightJotun: Valhalla Edition
- arrow_rightCrash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- arrow_rightTowerFall Ascension
- arrow_rightCommand & Conquer: Red Alert 3
100 Best Games Like Bionic Commando: Rearmed:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (38)
- PlayStation 4 (41)
- iOS (39)
- Android (21)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (72)
- Nintendo Switch (32)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (16)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (23)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (14)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (10)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy (3)
- NES (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman Arkham Origins is an action-adventure game, the third main entry in Warner Brothers’ Batman: Arkham series. Concerning story, Origins is the prequel to the first game in the franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum. It takes place in Gotham City on Christmas Eve. The notorious crime lord Black Mask places $50 million bounties on Batman and hires eight of the world’s deadliest assassins including Bane, Deathstroke, Killer Croc and others. The story covers some events important for the other installments in the series, like Batman’s first encounter with Joker and incidents that lead to the reopening of Arkham Asylum.
The gameplay of Origins is very similar to the previous two installments. It mostly consists of beat-em-up sequences, stealth sequences, and investigations. Like in Arkham City player can freely explore an open world, but this time it is not just Arkham Asylum, but the whole of Gotham City.
Tame the wilderness on the American continent in the Alaska free update, a new region filled with challenges.
The mountain is yours to explore. So strap in, suit up, and drop in.
- RIDE YOUR WAY -Conquer the world's most epic mountains on skis, wingsuits, snowboards, and paragliders.
- LIVE UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS WITH OTHERS -Ride solo or drop in next to other players to share thrilling, adrenaline-fueled rides.
- THE MOUNTAIN IS YOURS TO EXPLORE -Create your own path through a massive open-world, and share your best custom lines with friends.
- PUT YOUR SKILLS TO THE TEST -Prove that you're king of the mountain in unique and spectacular challenges.
- SHARE EVERYTHING -Capture your most insane stunts and share via social media.
A permanent internet connection is required in order to play the game.
SET YOUR SIGHTS ON THE ALPS
Rip through the terrains of Ubisoft’s winter snowy open world. Strap in and suit up for some epic stunts and wild runs as you ride your way to king or queen of the mountain. Experience 360-degree of visual freedom while you explore the highlands of the Alps. Let your gaze immerse you in the massive mountain playground. Never before has situational awareness been more fluid as you navigate the hills more freely with the integrated Tobii Eye Tracking feature set. Using your gaze to shred the hills enhances your gameplay embark on the ride of your life.
Compatible Eye Tracking Devices: Tobii Eye Tracker 4C, Alienware 17 Notebook, Acer Predator Notebook 21 X, MSI GT72 Notebook, Acer Predator Monitors Z301CT, Z271T, XB271HUT
3. Alien Swarm
Alien Swarm is a top-down multiplayer shooter remade from the game mod for Unreal Tournament 2004. According to the main storyline, a group of troopers reaches the colonized planet occupied by the swarm of invasive aliens. They aim to search for survivors or, if needed, to destroy the colony to prevent the spread of hostile aliens. After finding no civilians alive, the group realizes that the only way out is planet devastation with a powerful nuclear bomb. The main gameplay idea is in completing levels in science-fictional locations and eliminating waves of Swarm aliens with all kinds of weapons to get new equipment and to unlock individual achievements. As the game is class-based, players are able to choose between 4 types: Officer, Special Weapons, Medic, and Tech. Each type has two characters with different abilities. The whole loadout can also be selected before starting the mission. The game is absolutely free-of-charge and offers both single and co-operative (up to 4 players) experience.
Categories in common with Alien Swarm: Action
4. Magicka 2
Magicka 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. The game serves as a direct continuation of the first Magicka.
Once upon a time, four mages saved Midgard from complete destruction. However, the war between magic schools broke out after that. Most of the wizards passed away. Humanity entered a Golden Age without the mages destroying the human's way of life. During this period a prophecy of a child that would make Midgard a better place emerges. The prophecy also told that the evil forces will oppose the child. Mages set out on a quest to save the child.
The game could be played alone or in a cooperative mode with up to four players. Unlike most role-playing games, Magicka 2 does not feature any class system. Every character is armed with a staff and a melee weapon.
Magicka 2 features a high degree of satire and a lot of references to other games. For example, one of the weapons the player can use is the Excalibur or the M60 machine gun crafted by a local blacksmith from a string and a shotgun. The main feature of the game is the dynamic spellcasting system that allows combining 8 elementals in order for the player to choose their own playstyle.
5. Jotun: Valhalla Edition
The graphics solution of the game may seem simple at first glance, but in fact, it is very addictive and elaborated with the exceptional talent of the artist. Reminds the best samples from the history of world animation. There is an impression that the directors and operators of the highest Hollywood level worked on all the scenes in the game - the hero's simple passage through the hanging ladder suddenly turns into an exciting panorama that you want to admire for a long time. Voices speaking the ancient Scandinavian languages, and beautiful original music help to create a tangible atmosphere of Nordic folklore and adventure. These advantages draw attention to the game, despite the lack of continuous action. There is no such action in the game, but when it does happen, its epic nature is suited to the world of Nordic fairy tales. Plots of these tales and a description of the world of Nordic myths are adequately represented in the game, it is even possible to study this topic. The gameplay consists of exploring large levels, searching for runes to enter the next level, avoiding various exotic troubles and rare but epic and picturesque battles.
6. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot™, is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy game collection. Now you can experience Crash Bandicoot like never before. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all, Crash Bandicoot™, Crash Bandicoot™ 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot™ 3: Warped. Relive all your favorite Crash moments in their fully-remastered graphical glory and get ready to put some UMPH in your WUMP!Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy Stormy Ascent Level
Experience the notorious Stormy Ascent level from the original Crash Bandicoot game. Previously unfinished and unreleased, this level will challenge even the most hardcore of Crash fans! Do you have what it takes to tackle the fast retracting steps, vial throwing lab assistants, flying birds, moving platforms and iron spikes?Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Future Tense Level
Play the first-ever NEW level built for the original trilogy’s gameplay in almost 20 years. Drawing inspiration from the cut “Waterfall Level” from the first Crash Bandicoot game, Future Tense features several puzzles from the original level set in the futuristic setting from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Discover a whole new level of difficulty for Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy as you dodge rockets, destroy robots and leaps lasers while ascending a massive futuristic skyscraper.
Categories in common with Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: Action
7. TowerFall Ascension
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
8. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
9. Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
A sequel to Stealth Bastard (a.k.a. Stealth, Inc.), in which the player controls a group of identical clones. They are being used as test subjects on a PTi Industries factory. But now one brave clone learned his real purpose and is going to escape to freedom.
Gameplay in Stealth Inc. 2 is centered around stealth action, for which the game was even compared to the Splinter Cell series despite huge stylistic differences. The clone has to move swiftly and silently to avoid security cameras and sentry robots. Its time is limited, however, and the player has to find the balance between speed and safety. Level design in Stealth Inc. 2 reminds of Metroidvania-style platformers. The factory is split into areas, consisting of eight test chambers each, all of them interconnected in the manner called overworld. The player will have to solve puzzles to open new areas. Every area introduces a gadget that should be equipped and is essential to use to move forward. Some of the puzzles are deadly traps that are only solved through trial and error. On the first walkthrough, they will almost inevitably kill the clone and send it back to the checkpoint.
10. Sine Mora
Sine Mora is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up game developed by Digital Reality.
Set on the distant planet, that is ruled by the Layil Empire, the race of Enkie is being enslaved and exterminated. The story revolves around two resistance groups that fight for different goals and in different parts of the planet. They eventually get together and cooperate. Enkies are able to time travel, so the story is set in different timelines both in the past and the future.
Every level of the game has to be completed before the time limit expires. Players gain more time by destroying enemy targets and lose time for getting hit. There are multiple weapons in the game such as seeker missiles and energy beams. The players can slow down time. Powerups are also scattered around the levels which increase the rate of fire or replenish ammo. There are 18 bosses featured in Sine Mora. The players have to figure out the weak spots and the tactics of their enemy in order to pass the level.
11. The Escapists 2
The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!
Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!Escape Team Assemble!
Unite with up to 3 friends to create the ultimate escape crew and engineer the wildest escapes yet! Jump online or gather round on a couch to prepare for your sneaky adventures. By working together you’ll be able to create even more elaborate and daring plans.
Feeling competitive? Dive into the versus mode and show that you’ve got the skills to break out of any prison faster than your friends can. If all else fails, settle your rivalry in the court yard with a prison punch up!Create YOUR Con!
It’s time to make your prisoner truly yours. Choose from a massive array of customisations to make your character unique to you. It’s important to look stylish whilst you mastermind your escape.Craft your Escape!
Being in prison forces you to be creative and work with the limited tools at your disposal. You’ll have to combine everyday objects like soap and socks to craft new weapons and tools to help you achieve your goal. Steal forks from the cafeteria to chip a tunnel in your room, and craft a poster from magazines and duct tape to hide the evidence. You’ll soon learn that duct tape solves (almost) everything!Prepare for a fight!
The Escapists 2 introduces a brand new combat system to make every prison brawl more exciting and interactive. You’ll have to block and tie together chains of attacks whilst strafing around your locked on targets to gain the upper hand in combat. Make sure your visit the gym first to build up those muscles!New ways to escape!
As the prisons get tougher you’re going to have to get more creative with your escape plans. There’s a ton of options to tackle almost any prison escape.Features
- 10 Prisons
- Up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer
- Drop-in/ Drop-out Online/Splitscreen multiplayer
- Over 300 customisations
- Multi-storey Prisons
12. GRIP: Combat Racing
GRIP is bringing old-school style combat racing back with a bang. Inspired by the Rollcage games and developed by some of the original team, GRIP is a true tribute to the explosive fun had in a past gaming era.
Current features (as of v.1.2.2):
7 vehicles (3 manufacturers), with paint job, rim and tire customization. Another car coming soon!6 Game modes: Classic Race, Ultimate Race (overall points), Elimination, Time Trial, Arena (Deathmatch) & Carkour (similar to scramble mode in RCS2)9 Racetracks, 3 Arenas, 15 Carkour courses. (Some levels are still WIP)4 Weapons (Homing missile, machine gun, mine, leader rocket). Another weapon next update!4 Power-ups (Shield, Turbo, EMP, Ramraider)12 Ingame music tracks (mostly Drum n Bass, but also trance and techno)Play single player (against AI), Split-screen with a friend or ONLINE versus players all over the world!
NOTE: Gamepad navigation in menus coming soon, apologies for the delay (it's not as easy as it sounds unfortunately!)
Intense Racing: Hit speeds of up to 1000 kmph, driving on floors, ceilings and walls. GRIP's car designs allow for driving on both sides, so flipping the car no longer means game over
Awesome Pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons to get the edge on your opponents. Ranging from missiles and guns to shields and turbos, we plan to have a wide array of exciting pick-ups to use
Exotic Planets: Race on a variety of planets, from hostile icy worlds to alien jungle to sprawling non-terrestrial cities. Use destruction as a tool to win (not yet implemented*), crashing your surroundings down on your opponents, or lose your tail by heading through an alternate track route
Badass Rides: Choose from a roster of armoured cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy. Each car has different specs - some swift and agile, others brutish and heavily armoured. There's a killer car for every taste
Bangin' Tunes: Race to a thumping soundtrack from a variety of artists. Drum n Bass is our main kick
14. Savant - Ascent
Savant - Ascent is an action game. This is a result of the collaboration with the artist, called Alexander Vinter. He is also known as Savant.
The gameplay is quite simple in the beginning. The player should shoot, dodge and jump on two spots.
However, while progressing it is becoming more complicated. When you start playing, you have a limited set of skills, but you can pick CDs from enemies to unlock bonuses or to acquire ultimate power. Every new ability, you unlock, forces you to get used to a new tool, so it makes the game process more tricky and challengeable. The player has to collect six CDs to unlock all achievements and get to the final fight. There are a few modes. In the Story mode, you need to finish five levels. After accomplishing it, the player can try the Time attack mode, where you aim to kill foes for a limited time. Alternatively, try the Endless mode. There you have to fight with never-ending units of foes. Every new wave is stronger than the previous one. However, there is an indicator, showing you the location of the new enemies.
Savant has composed each song, and it fits in with the environment of the game. There are seven unlockable soundtracks.
Moreover, in the boss fight, it can seem that you fight to the music beat. As for the graphic, it is simple. There are nice 16-bit images, so the design feels a little bit retro.
15. Super House of Dead Ninjas
Super House of Dead Ninjas is an action arcade game with roguelite elements. Race against a 30 second timer as you descend floor after foe-filled floor and attempt to unlock the secrets of this deadly tower!
Play as the fearsome Crimson Ninja, wielding an arsenal of deadly ninja weapons and attacks. Ninja magic generates every tower randomly, so no two adventures are the same! Based on the hit Flash game from developers Megadev and Adult Swim Games.
- NEW! Leaderboards Support: bask in the envy of others as you crush their high scores
- NEW! 16:9 Support: play in glorious widescreen
- NEW! 50 new rooms added to random tower generation
- NEW! 3 new enemies and hazards to slice and/or dice
- NEW! 10 additional Steam achievements
- Native controller support
- Randomly-generated levels means endless replayability
- 230 custom rooms, 100 of which are new to this edition
- Dozens of weapons and item upgrades, many seen here for the first time (like the flamethrower and baseball bat)
- Slay eight terrifying bosses and 52 dastardly enemies, including a deadly exploding mushroom
- Transdimensional Leakage: a bizarre new tower to explore
- Upgraded music and sound effects powered by the Ninjinity Engine
- Map Editor: design your own levels and share via Steamworks
- Customize your ninja with new colors and outfits, with thousands of combinations
- Steam exclusive version of the game is bigger and better than the original!
16. Alien Breed: Impact
Alien Breed: Impact is a part of the revival of an old game series, influenced profoundly by the Alien movies. After the last game of the series was published in 1996, reimagining the established format as a first-person shooter, the game was brought back to its roots, returning not only with the improved graphics, engine, and design but with the classic top-down shoot ‘em up genre. Theodore J. Conrad is a space engineer that has to restore the engines after the collision with a mysterious empty ship.
Alien Breed: Impact is an updated version of Alien Breed: Evolution that adds not only new designs for the enemy aliens but an entirely new upgrade shop. It has two full story campaigns for both single player and multiplayer. In the multiplayer cooperative campaign, two players are taking the roles of two other survivors, Thadeus and Eddie, that are trying to find Conrad and assist him on his mission.
17. Zombie Night Terror
Prepare yourself for the most thrilling night of your life! Something strange has happened and people everywhere are turning into blood thirsty walking corpses. But guess who’s the brains behind this hungry undead army? YOU! So spread this pandemic to wipe humanity off this planet. Because the only way to survive the zombie apocalypse, is to BE the apocalypse!
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley using the power of the L.E.A.F. suit: a fierce exoskeleton that grants exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate the life and death of all living things.
Experience the adventure of a lifetime
Valley is a First-Person adventure unlike any other. Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, you find yourself bewildered within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley.
Be forewarned, with these new-found abilities comes a daunting repercussion: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die around you.Features
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
19. A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda
You are Ares, the first Zytron immune robot. A symbol of how far human technology has come, you are the most advanced robot in existence; built to run faster, jump higher, and fire quicker. In addition to these core attributes, your design includes a system for converting spare parts and resources into valuable items, armor, and weaponry. You will need to use everything at your disposal in order to reach and rescue the survivors aboard the Zytron infected space station.
- Play through various locations in the A.R.E.S. universe, each a beautiful, unique, 3D environment with challenging obstacles.
- You are the ultimate weapon with the ultimate sidekick – Collect the secret items and get power up to become a perfect weapon.
- Come face to face with colossal opponents, learn their patterns to defeat them in battle.
- Destroy enemies, collect their parts, and then recycle them to make incredible items, including health packs, ammo, and weapon upgrades.
20. Lugaru HD
Follow Turner, a rebel bunny rabbit with impressive combat skills in his quest to find those
responsible for slaughtering his village. Uncover a far-reaching conspiracy involving the corrupt
leaders of the rabbit republic and the wolves of the nearby lands.
Streamlined Combat: Gone are the days of combo memorization and button mashing.
Lugaru uses a context-sensitive combat system to put all the moves at your finger tips. It’s
up to you to choose the right move at the right time and think your way through the fights.
Open-Ended Strategy: Each level presents you with an environment and a series of enemies.
How you choose to defeat your adversaries is entirely up to you. Storm in from the front and
fight everyone at once or ambush your foes one at a time with stealth attacks.
Ragdoll Physics: Not only does striking your enemies do damage, but so does colliding with
the environment once you’ve knocked them off their feet. Nothing does more damage than a
swift rabbit kick that sends the enemy hurtling into a stone wall.
Environmental Detail: Factors like wind direction and whether or not you remembered to clean
the blood off your knife affect your ability to sneak up on the enemy undetected.
Brutal AI: Enemies in Lugaru prefer unfair fights. Expect them to shout for back up, attack in
groups, and exploit any superior weaponry they can find.
Moddability: Turning on Lugaru’s debug mode gives you access to the map editor so you can
build your own levels, campaigns and mods. Debug mode also enables crazy cheats that allow
players to fly, have infinite health, explode enemies’ heads and set themselves on fire further
igniting anyone who comes too close.
New HD Textures: The original Lugaru has gotten a more modern, graphical makeover while still
staying true to the game’s spirit. Special thanks to Tim Soret for his HD texture pack.
Categories in common with Lugaru HD: Action
21. Missing Translation
Lost in a weird city in the middle of the desert and surrounded by strange creatures that keep staring at you. This is a game about exploring the unknown and solving puzzles... lots of them! Don't be fooled by the looks, this isn't your typical point & click adventure, you'll spend your time solving them.Key Features
- No tutorials, hints or even text to be found here. This wasn't made to increase difficulty but to let the player do everything on his own, "Missing Translation" isn't a hard game, but we don't like hand-holding.
- REPEAT, NO TEXT. Everyone can enjoy it regardless of the language they speak :D
- Three different puzzle mechanics, each of those features 25 levels to complete.
- Beautiful black and white pixel art... ... did I already say we have cats?
- Two different characters to choose from.
- Additional challenges involving a drawn language that can be learned up to some point.
- Great soundtrack that has evolved with the rest of the game over development.
- FREE! No ads, cash shop or any of those modern things.
Splasher is a 2D platformer with unique arcade/action gameplay. It offers gamers challenges that require agility, speed and fast reflexes, and is set in a crazy cartoon universe.
The Splashers are in great danger! The quiet and peaceful workers from Inkorp are being led to their doom by the greedy Docteur, the paint factory's evil boss.
A young hero rises to fight for what's right. Armed with a splatter cannon, he launches an attack in order to save the Splashers and stand up to the dictator. His amazing paint cannon grants him color superpowers
FISTFUL OF INK
Use different paint colors to stick to walls and roofs, bounce high in the air, and trick your opponents.
MASTER CHALLENGING LEVELS
Brave the traps and beat the gigantic factory's security devices. Learn from your mistakes to find the best path and get the best time in order to perfect the level.
TIME ATTACK & SPEEDRUN
Challenge gamers from around the globe with your best times, and share your scores on the leaderboards.
Splasher is the latest project from Romain Claude, former Game Designer and Level Designer at Ubisoft (Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends). He gathered a small, talented team, including Richard Vatinel a.k.a Gromy, Art Director, and Aymeric Schwartz, composer and sound designer (Absolver, Rayman Origins or Valiant Hearts), to create Splasher. The game was also developed in partnership with famous speedrunners.
23. Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise
Taking its inspiration from ancient Chinese tales of revenge and retribution and then adding a dash of over-the-top martial arts and old school arcade fun, Kung Fu Strike features 28 stages of fast-paced combo-based fighting. Blend powerful punches, high kicks and perfectly timed blocks to pull off devastating combos, all thanks to a fluid combat system that turns brawling into an art form. Key Features
- Old-school beat-‘em-up arcade appeal!
- Unlock items and abilities to further customize style of play.
- Online leaderboards breed competition between players.
- Later levels will challenge your Kung Fu on even the lowest difficulty setting.
- Freely flowing combat mechanics allow jaw-dropping combos.
- Fight with or against a friend in local co-op.
Our mission is clear, our determination strong, and our guns are very, very big. Terrible Posture Games, in partnership with Grip Digital, is proud to announce MOTHERGUNSHIP, a bullet-hell FPS hybrid for PC and consoles that pits you, Earth’s last hope, against the armadas of data-hoarding robotic alien invaders.
MOTHERGUNSHIP mixes bullet-hell intensity with the shooting, gun customization, and traversal of the first-person genre. Fight your way through the alien fleets, facing randomized enemy and level mayhem as you clear rooms and take out some of the biggest bosses seen in the FPS genre.
Face off against overwhelming odds in brutal, non-stop combat where thinking on your feet is the only way to survive. Dodge hundreds of bullets with unique FPS/Bullet-hell hybrid gameplay. Each ship hosts hordes of alien machines, deadly traps, and intimidating bosses, all set on preventing you from saving humanity. Go get ‘em.
To take down the MOTHERGUNSHIP, you’ll need your very own personalized arsenal of destruction. Luckily, in MOTHERGUNSHIP you can create the gun of your dreams with one of the most modular gun-crafting systems ever seen in a videogame. Want to have twelve-barrel gun that shoots homing rockets? Or do you prefer a lightning shotgun? And what gun wouldn’t look better with a fishtank afixed to the top? Go for it! The design of your destructive arsenal is in your hands.
Join the ranks of global resistance movement and take back Earth together with your friends. Fight together with a friend in a full CO-OP experience, or participate with the community while you work together to cut through the alien fleet and reach that ultimate goal – bringing down the MOTHERGUNSHIP.
Categories in common with Mothergunship: Action
25. In Between
In Between is set inside the mind of a man hit by a cruel twist of fate. Together you are on a journey through the protagonist's head, a world that doesn’t obey the laws of physics. Free your mind and defy gravity in more than 60 compelling and unique puzzles, requiring all your wits and agility.
As you follow the protagonist stumbling through the stages of accepting his own mortality, new mechanics are introduced. Each stage offers unique gameplay reflecting the emotions that surface when the protagonist copes with his fate.
Every human has a story to tell. But you never know when the story ends. Be invited to learn about the protagonist’s life and his struggle for a happy ending. In Between features interactive story sequences and a profound narrator immersing you into a life of downfalls and moments of happiness.
Much effort was put into detail to feature a unique art style with every asset made entirely by hand. Every scenery is a painting, providing a beautiful frame for a tragic story. This also extends to sound design and music featuring unusual and interactive soundscapes.
Descending in the darkness of a long-abandoned facility, a lone ship searches for wealth, power and the scattered pieces of the past.
Monolith is a top down action shooter with procedurally generated elements. Explore a progression of floors as you make your way into the depths of the facility, encountering increasingly deadly enemies, fantastic weapons, upgrades, choices and revelations as you venture deeper towards a great and calamitous power.
- Smooth, gracious, fast action gameplay, tailored to feel good to play.
- 7 different types of weapons with over 40 unique modifiers and a ludicrous number of combinations.
- A number of floors with their own layouts, traps and enemies.
- Intricate and energetic chiptune soundtrack to complement the beat of the action.
Official Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/46BqQ2K
Seraph is a skill based, acrobatic combat platformer... without aiming! Featuring an angel, known as Seraph, who's fighting to restore her lost power and ultimately escape a prison infested with demons. However, dark magic has trapped the angel inside her human Vessel: if the Vessel dies, so will Seraph.Key Features
- Gun-fu acrobatic combat - Seraph chooses her own targets with a wide range of deadly firearms, allowing the player to focus on acrobatic evasion instead. Dodge enemy attacks with lightning fast reactions and look awesome while doing it!
- Dynamic difficulty scaling - The on-screen difficulty rating ensures that the game is always challenging. The better you do, the harder the enemies (but the greater the rewards!).
- Designed to be replayed - Levels are procedurally generated and filled with random pick-ups, enemies and bosses. Craft new weapons, Miracles and protective items through the Transmutation feature and unlock powerful passive Oaths for your next demonic encounter. Daily and weeky challenge leaderboards allow you to test your mettle against other players.
- Not a rogue-like! - Seraph can be slain in her battles, but doing so will mean resurrecting with less maximum health. Discover hidden checkpoint orbs to save your start point through the campaign if you die completely.
- Twitch features - Seraph can be played in Twitch mode, allowing viewers to vote between levels to give the Streamer a positive or negative modifier, which then actually alters the game!
Categories in common with Seraph: Action
And through the Kickstarter gauntlet we have arrived. Yes, we have a procedurally-generated universe to explore. Yes, we have eye-gogglingly gorgeous vector-based gameplay coupled with particle effects so effortlessly effervescent that you won't have time to wonder if "effortlessly effervescent" means anything coherent. And yes, we have noises and musical moods that take a warm soapy sponge to your brain and massage it into cerebral splendor.
BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!!
You're too busy crafting the perfect vessel, a spaceship pristine and precise and, perhaps, powerful, agile, and envy-inducing. Your shapes and colors will induce both fear and wonder into the electronic hearts of whatever insectoid, angley, squarish, plantlike race of alien ships that you come across in your digital safari.
And then you grow. And it changes everything. Now your left wing must become your right wing in a lopsided arrangement of fancy new weaponry and mega-buffed shields. You recall thinking when you last were destroyed (and you will be destroyed), that you really needed to buff up that armor. Right? Definitely.
And then you grow again. And again. And now you're a battleship capable of producing your own fleet, and each member of your fleet can spawn it's own fleet, and you need it. Your enemies are constantly changing shapes, sizes, and intensities as ships created and honed through the experience of a thousand battles find their way from their creator's computer to yours, leaping into your universe with all the mercy in the world of NONE AT ALL.
It's time to visit the electronic tide pool.Reassembly
- Gorgeous Vector-Based Graphics
- Procedurally Generated Universes
- Ridiculously User-Friendly Spaceship Designer
- A Beautiful and Haunting Soundtrack by Peter Brown (Peaks)
- More Particle Effects Than You can Shake a Stick At
- Very Smart and Reactive AI
- Physics that Give Weight to Your Creations
- Asynchronous Multiplayer: Universes Populated by Fellow Players
29. Party of Sin
Ever had that itching desire to break out of hell and into the highest reaches of heaven? In Party of Sin, you take control of the Seven Deadly Sins in a coopetitive puzzle-platformer for 1-4 players.
Master a large, dynamic team of anti-heroes -- the Seven Deadly Sins -- as you forge your destiny on a quest to troll humanity. Envy, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony are all multi-dimensional with special powers useful in many situations.
Swap characters on the fly as you change tactics based on the situation: ALL the Sins are useful in combat, ALL the Sins aid in puzzle solving, and ALL the Sins have coop interactions, both Good and Evil.
Adventure: A full 6 to 8 hours of gameplay is provided, in both solo and coop modes. Play over 20 levels on your adventure through Hell, Purgatory, Earth and Heaven. Upgrade your Sins in the shop by collecting God's forbidden apples. Five bosses like the Demon Narwhal and the Airship Captain stand in your way.
Solo: Being alone requires more thought and planning as you make your escape from hell. Challenging puzzles and battles that will force you to combine powers in creative ways await you.
Coop: You are not alone! Play with up to 3 of your friends and combine the sin powers in new and sinister ways. You will discover that all your powers that work on enemies also work on other sins. Use them to help the team or punish bad behaviour.
Inspired by known classics: Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Super Mario. Party of Sin takes the best games of your youth and melts them down into a sinful super-game. Powers are adapted from classic mechanics like grappling hooks and time-shifting.
Religious Theme: Explore four biblical worlds as you make your way from the depths of Hell to the vaults of Heaven, one angel at a time. Fight enemies based in Christian mythology like demons, angels, cherubs and templars. Take the final fight to Saint-Michael himself!
Join a party of epic proportions that tests your ability to think from the other side of morality… Which Sin are you?
30. Void And Meddler
"One step closer to the blur" she thought as she poured herself one last shot of whiskey, for the road. "Sleeping pills and alcohol, perfect cocktail to forget memories you don't even have. How funny.
One last drop, close your eyes. A dreamless sleep, and the hope, the curse of being alive in the morning, with the certitude that everyday is exactly the same.
Shouldn't it be time for me to finally chase the past I gave up a long time ago? What a strange last thought, but it's getting dark, too dark to think... Maybe... Maybe tomorrow will bring more answers..."
She fell in the majestic nothingness of the night while the singer on the old radio player was whispering his quiet prayer: "I'll take the fate the daylight brings".
Fragments and details, rainy nights and blurry lights are all VOID&MEDDLER focuses on. A single night intrusion into Fyn's life and hopes. Tired of the last two years she spent wandering without a goal and without memories, among disenchanted strangers, and pitiless scavengers, Fyn decided to put an end to all of this. She’ll have a few hours to make things right, and seek strong, pure and substantial memories. In a city where genders and species melt into each other, maybe she’ll find the long lost touch of humanity missing from her life.
The idea behind Void & Meddler was to create a game that looks like its creators, two musicians nurtured by noise rock from the 80's, synthwave, road trips and cyberpunk literature. Together, we conjured the narration, we created No Wave, we tamed the weird, we fucked in an orgy of wires, neons and white noise. Distance doesn’t corrupt anything. Amps were set aside for a while, and we dived head first into another sphere we loved, full of code, textures and pixel art.
Enjoy Void & Meddler, an indie adventure game full of fuzz literature, pixel music and analog dreams.
EPISODE 2 NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE SEASON PASS DLC.
EPISODE 3 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2017.
WindForge is a side-scrolling block-building game where you explore hostile skies in an ever-changing Steampunk world. Everything you see can be created or destroyed, creating an RPG without barriers that rewards creative problem solving and improvisation. Take off in fully customizable airships, and embark on a journey of discovery and survival that will take you to the heart of the world and beyond.
- Epic story line and quests that drive gameplay without constricting freedom
- The first game to include minable sky whales, and meat blocks
- Large completely destructible procedural world with multiple environments
- Contra-style action mixed with the creative fun of Terraria
- Build and fly fully-functional airships
- Over 1200 craftable items and counting
- Easy-to-control, skill-based combat with 360-degree aiming
StorylineThe modern way of life on Cordeus is reliant on refined Sky Whale oil. Everything from the machines used daily, to the food that is eaten, is ultimately dependent on the oil. The citizens of Cordeus are so hungry for oil that the once abundant population of Sky Whales is dwindling. At current rate, the noble species will face certain extinction in a few short years. To avoid falling back into the dark ages, civilization must find a new source of energy. It is said that an ancient people named the Aetherkin had exotic sources of energy. Energy more powerful than anything any human has ever seen. Unfortunately, research related to the Aetherkin is strictly forbidden by law. In an attempt to save humanity’s way of life, YOU have been secretly hired to uncover this ancient energy source.
- Freedom & Creativity
- Explore, create and destroy anything!
- A Dynamic Procedural World
- Steampunk Airships
Connect With Snowed InJoin the community! Check out the Windforge Forum!
Official Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Tumblr | Instagram
Join the Windforge Steam Community group. We also have T-Shirts and Prints for sale!
We would love to hear your feedback!
32. 7th Sector
7th Sector invites you to dive into the mysterious world of cyberpunk and overcome a difficult path by solving various technical puzzles, facing dangers and collecting information about the world and the events happening in it. In this journey, you will controll several "characters", who has its unique abilities and connect to various technical devices, interaction with which may affect the final game.
Diverse and unique puzzles.
Control of several characters during the game.
Atmospheric soundtrack from "Nobody's Nail Machine"
4 variants of final
33. Tobe's Vertical Adventure
Tobe's Vertical Adventure is an indie, retro, platformer starring Tobe, the overly devoted gamer who's been forced on a treasure hunt by his materialistic crush, Nana. The big headed duo will travel back and forth in the crumbling caves in search of treasures while rescuing fluffy animals, making you scream kawaii ne~ along the way. With 2 unique characters and a total of 4 islands and 16 levels to explore, Tobe's Vertical Adventure shall bring you back to the 16-bit era.Key features:
- Hours of classic platforming action through 16 levels across 4 islands
- Play as Tobe or Nana, each with a unique storyline and move sets
- Co-op Mode with a friend, as both Tobe and Nana
- 16 bit graphical retro goodness
- Experience the story through cutscenes and unlock the collectable soundtracks and artbook
34. Fossil Hunters
Embark on an adventure deep underground in search of mysterious artifacts, hidden treasures and most of all, Fossils!Key Features
- Over 30 hand-crafted levels
- Customize your character
- Secret items and treasure
- Local Multiplayer
Different fossils can be found depending on the kind of dirt and the environment you are digging in. Using rare pieces or making huge skeletons can result in more valuable creations, but you choose how many pieces to assemble and in what order.Creative ModeExperiment with the fossils you've discovered using the Fossil Sandbox. Be as creative as you like without any time pressure or hazards.
The story so far...You’ve been selected to join an elite team of Fossil Hunters as they set out on a mysterious expedition, but when you arrive at the Digsite it looks abandoned!
You find an old notebook and some torn pages research notes, could they lead to some answers about what happened here?
Choose your own pathComplete specific Fossil Schematics to further the path of science and complete the missing professor's research, or build the largest and most incredible Fossils and pursue fame and fortune by selling to wealthy collectors.Dig with your friendsScience is always easier when you’re part of a team… isn’t it? Up to 4 players can explore the mysterious depths together, but cooperation is not guaranteed! Will you help your fellow Paleontologists to create spectacular skeletons? Or will you compete with them and claim glory for yourself?
35. Hunahpu: way of the Warrior
A hardcore platformer with the difficulty of classic NES games. The increasing complexity and large number of strategic actions at each level. Mix and match different types of weapons, items, and build a sequence of actions.
Painted two-dimensional high resolution graphics. Cartoon style in the spirit of 1990s animation.
The plot is based on the Mayan civilization mythology.
Large number of funny animations.
More than 40 colorful and diverse levels in 6 completely different worlds.
High-quality old school style’s sound.
Ancient elders told that the previous world died in the "big flood" when the sky fell to the ground and the light disappeared. After that, there was a period between two worlds, a time of magic and heroic events. It was the birth of the heroes-twins first pair, children of previous creators. When the warriors grew, they were summoned to the underworld, Xibalba, for playing ball very loud. After the terrible torture they were executed, but from the head of one of them, the God of Maize, king Xibalba’s daughter, lady Blood, magically got pregnant.
Lady Blood was cast out. She gave birth to a new pair of legendary heroes-twins Hunahpu and Xbalanque. When they grew up, the brothers carried out many heroic deeds. Their first feat was a victory over the evil stepbrothers, which they turned into people-monkeys with the help of ancient magic. The second feat of the glorious brothers was the victory over the terrible Vucub-Kakish bird.
After all this, the brothers faced a new threat - kings-magicians of the underworld Xibalba, who left their world and came to ours to enslave it. They were able to take possession of Xbalanque’s mind and force him to serve their will.
Our hero Hunahpu have a long way to go to save his twin brother Xbalanque from the dark spell of Xibalba kings. To do this he will need to go through forests and rivers, swamps and jungle, snowy mountains and the very underworld of Xibalba. Maybe he'll be able to save not only his brother but also bring back to life his father Maize.
36. Rain Blood Chronicles: Mirage
Told as a “Wuxia” story, which literally means "martial hero", Mirage captures the essence of a broad genre of Chinese fiction concerning the adventures of martial artists.
Shrouded in secrecy, an organization of assassins wreak havoc on the local populace. Two assassins Soul and Shang, find a window of opportunity to strike while all their enemies can be found in one place. Their mission is simple: take down all their enemies or die in the attempt. They will face many challenges and discover lost secrets as they embark on a perilous journey against terrible odds.
Take control of Soul and Shang and wield two separate martial arts styles to defeat their foes.
Soul is an orphan born with the temperament of a master. His skills are self-taught and so lack refinement, but his potential is undeniable. He favors Dark Wound, a short bladed weapon given to him by his adoptive father, rumored to be one of the Night Masters..
Shang Zuo is a calm, unflappable fighter of average skill, but who possesses a centered view of all things powerful enough to influence physical objects. This “Sword Temper” skill allows him to destroy objects without moving a muscle and to knock arrows out of the sky with but a single thought. Together they will face the unknown and harness new skills as they face down a terrible conspiracy.
- 2 against the world– Tag team in and out as either protagonist at any time.
- or play together for local multiplayer experience
- Gear up – Discover new weapons, abilities, and unique items to bloody your foes.
- 8 distinct levels – Fight your way through an army of minions and face a true challenge by encountering a unique Boss at every Stage.
- Learn the truth – Secrets abound and the full story of Mirage may be discovered by a collection of books, letters, and drawings strewn about the martial world. Players may unravel the full tale by discovering these items and rewards.
- Over 100 Achievements to earn and discover
Chernobylite is a new game from the creators of the critically-acclaimed Get Even.
It's a science-fiction survival horror experience, mixing the free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, unique crafting, and non-linear storytelling. Play as a physicist, one of the Chernobyl Power Plant’s ex-employees, and investigate the mysterious disappearance of your beloved. Try to survive and reveal the contamination zone’s twisted secrets. Remember, the military presence is not your only concern.
Get ready for a thrilling adventure of survival, conspiracy, horror, love, and obsession. One that will prove to you that it’s not about how you face your fears, it’s about how you survive them.SURVIVEAlly or compete with other stalkers of the Chernobyl zone to survive. Remember that life is fragile, and it’s your decisions that determine the fate of your companions. You can spend as long as you need preparing, however, be aware that your story is still being written. Every passing moment, your chances of success are dwindling: comrades are dying, supplies are running out, or an unexpected patrol could discover you. And on top of all this, supernatural dangers are arising around you in mysterious patterns. Each day brings new challenges with the ever-increasing severity of your current situation. Plan your strategy carefully if you want to survive.PLAY BY YOUR OWN RULESCraft your gear and weapons to protect yourself from the hostile military personnel and supernatural threats lurking in the zone. Make use of the sophisticated tools at your disposal to aid you in your struggle while navigating the rough and contaminated environment. Stay undetected and gather all the evidence you can to piece together events from the past.
Decide what happens in the world around you by making choices and finding, or avoiding, the truth.EXPERIENCEMaintain your resolve and keep your wits about you – the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant is not what it once was. No one can foresee the horrors that may have befallen your beloved.CHERNOBYLITE MAIN FEATURES
Explore the beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
Collaborate or compete with other stalkers of the Zone, but whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember – everybody has a hidden agenda. Always.
Face and survive the natural and supernatural threats.
Immerse yourself in the thrilling non-linear science-fiction horror story.
Make good use of your character’s physics and chemistry knowledge to craft your equipment and manage your supplies.
Fight against the savage creatures pouring from the alternate reality.
Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environment and substance analyzing tools.
38. Bokida - Heartfelt Reunion
Bokida - Heartfelt Reunion takes place on a dormant, seemingly monochromatic world of light that gradually reveals its beauty. Experience freedom while exploring an intriguing environment. Journey, using your abilities to reunite two planets who were separated a long time ago.Features
- Explore a stark environment rich with the potential for playfulness
- Change the world around you, building and altering massive structures
- Solve puzzles to radically transform the landscape
- Relax and enjoy the experience of an intriguing world rich with mysteries
Bokida's setting is defined by two worlds: the vast and open light world which invites exploration; and the dark world, home to another realm of mystery. These two gigantic entities have been separated for a very long time, but this is about to change.
Like two lovers longing to reunite after having been kept apart for far too long, these two worlds finally have a chance to be as one again.
Be the messenger. Awaken the light world, guide the dark world, and help reset the equilibrium that has kept the lovers apart.
At the core of the experience rests a powerful tool. Create colorful structures with the abilities it grants, cut and sculpt them with precision and clear away cut-off fragments. Express your creativity and navigate the massive, open world however they you wish.
Exploration revolves around the playful manipulation of this tool to engage with and harness the virtual environment. Bring life to the canvas of the computer screen by adding your touches of color. The initially dormant game world is transformed and turns into a place of beauty. Discover majestic landscapes to roam and dive into another reality...
39. I Hate Running Backwards
Sam and friends get stuck in mixed space time continuum and fight across different time periods, all in one single crazy run! How far can they go?
Test your skills in this fast paced, procedurally generated endless shoot'em down destruction mayhem!
- Non-stop never-ending adrenaline packed action
- Couch co-op multiplayer
- Randomly generated levels
- Destroy the environment! Destruction is beautiful!
- Swing your mighty melee weapon!
- Swing like you mean it! - Deflect rockets, bullets, bombs and cannon balls by swinging your mighty hammer! Destroy enemies with it! Destroy the environment with it! The more you swing, the more fun it gets!
- Why run, when you can walk? - Drive cars, boats, choppers, ride mine carts! High speed destruction FTW!
- Do you feel special, punk? - Break Special Weapon crates to get one of more than 40 Special Weapons in the game, ranging from the Shrapnel Umbrella to the allmighty Peacekeeper!
- Are you Serious? - Play as Sam “Serious” Stone, or other action game heroes in an endless mega-epic battle to destroy as many aliens and monsters as possible. If you’re going down, how many can you take with you?
- Shoot ‘em down! - Take on the shoot ‘em up genre upside down with Sam doing what he hates the most - running backwards!
- Monsters! Monsters everywhere! - Fight against horde after horde of enemies! Endless waves of monsters are coming straight for you! How long can you survive?
- More powah! - Collect power ups that give you additional edge in combat!
- Bosses and perks - Battle huge bosses and get perks after every victory ranging from faster movement, bigger health to bigger melee range and more ammo.
- Who’s with me? - Fight side by side with a friend in the couch co-op multiplayer mode for 2 players. Remember to leave some ammo for her/him.
- Who else is with me? - Unlock various and unique characters that bring their own special abilities to the battlefield.
- Destructible environment - Watch as you and your foes destroy everything in your path while battling each other.
- Guns blazin’ - Dual wield your weapons to glory! Combine Main and Special weapons and turn yourself into the ultimate death machine!
40. Speed Brawl
Speed Brawl is a 2D combat-racer about moving fast and hitting hard! Maintain your momentum, build your combos, and unleash powerful special moves. Find your own fighting style, and assemble the finest team of brawlers ever seen. Then do it all again faster... faster... FASTER!!!Features
- 6 Unique Brawlers with their own play styles
- Loads of upgrades to customize each fighter and blast through the competition
- Razor sharp visuals and beautifully animated characters
- Over 50 unique action-packed events and races to wade through across multiple Speed Brawl Leagues.
- Local and online co-operative play through the whole campaign!
StoryLondon, 1888. After a decade of war with the Lunar invaders we named the Selenites, the British Empire finally vanquished the insect-like menace thanks to a dashing officer by the name of Hugo Wells. He crushed the colony’s queen and in doing so cemented his status as both a hero of the empire, and the de facto patriarch of the drone-like Selenites.
Following the war, the Selenites became the new workforce of our industrial revolution, ushering in a new era of progress and prosperity. Freed from the shackles of employment, man could pursue more earthly endeavors. However, listlessness and disobedience rampaged throughout the middle and working classes. In order to satiate the masses, Hugo Wells conceived of the ultimate entertainment. An elite sport where only the bravest, the fastest and the most worthy warriors could wage a petty war against the enslaved Selenite hordes. Welcome… to Speed Brawl!
41. 88 Heroes
It's 8:08am on 8th August 1988, and the evil Dr. H8 has brought the world to the brink of total annihilation! His demands are simple: pay $88 octillion within 88 minutes, or Dr. H8's 88 thermo-nuclear warheads will wipe out the Earth! But who will save us in our time of need? The bravest? The boldest? No... the 88 Heroes!
Prepare to infiltrate Dr. H8’s lair with the help of the strangest, dumbest and most pointless superheroes ever! With 88 levels between you and Dr. H8, only 88 seconds to complete each level and the 88-minute Doomsday clock already ticking, lead 88 unique characters – each with their own special abilities – on a platform-hopping, enemy-smashing, danger-dodging mission to save Earth from complete destruction!
Can the 88 Heroes save the day? Let’s hope so! They called the best, but the best were busy…
- 88 different heroes! Discover their unique powers and use them to conquer each stage - if they die though, they're lost forever (well, sort of)!
- 88 different levels! Explore Dr. H8's lair across four worlds, avoiding all manner of deadly obstacles and evil hero-crushing enemies.
- 88 seconds per level! The clock's already ticking; can you make it to Dr. H8's penthouse in his orbiting space station before the 88-minute Doomsday timer runs out?!
- Endless replay value! Heroes change order every time you play to keep things interesting, and you can try to save the day with your favourite eight heroes or even just one. Good luck!
42. Gangs of Space
Gangs of Space is an indie Rogue Shmup MMO developed with love by Grouroux and Erhune.Shmup
Part-Shmup, part-Hack'n Slash.
Your skill will be your important asset in order to avoid the myriad of enemy bullets. In addition, chosing the right abilities and equipment for your ship will transform you in a formidable space perdator.
But get your tissues ready: here, every death is permanent!Roguelike RPG
Chose a ship among multiple classes, and level it over 10 quick levels. Create a unique build and optimize it by looting equipment from the fuming wrecks of your enemies.
Over time, you will complete class objectives and unlock new build choices that will enhance the possibilities of your next ships.MMO conquest
The goal of Gangs of Space is simple: conquer the Galaxy in the name of the Empire! Whether you go solo-hunting or gather a squad of talented Gang-mates, the only important thing is that: conquer more and more sectors.
When the Galaxy is fully conquered, players and Gangs receive rewards based on their rank in various ladders. A new conquest campaign then starts, in a new unknown Galaxy.
43. Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries
Robbie Swifthand and the Orb of Mysteries is a 2D platformer with an old school
feeling, captivating atmosphere and challenges designed to make you THINK before you
Plan ahead your every move and outsmart the traps that are lurking
in the temple or get dissected in hilarious ways!Premise
Robbie wakes up in an unfamiliar room with a small spirit telling him that he has to save humanity.
Who cares ?
If there is a reward he'll do it.
Experience RAGE and satisfaction in this hardcore platformer!
Buy an extra keyboard/gamepad or two .. you'll need it...CONTROLS:
A - MOVE LEFT
S - CROUCH
D - MOVE RIGHT
SPACE - JUMP
R CNTRL - THROW ORB / CONFIRM
ARROWS - LOOK UP / DOWN / LEFT / RIGHT
ESC - EXIT TO LEVEL SELECTION
Use of GamePad is strongly suggested. Default controls are optimised for Xbox 360/One controllers howerer they are fully customizable!
Cause some distress in this fast paced arcade platformer. Speed through each arena taking on vampires, rescuing hostages, disarming bombs, hacking servers and much more. Super tight and responsive controls let you take on the darkness with precision and style. Balance frenetic action with split second choices, and watch your back - you never know what direction the next vamp will come from! Armed with her powerful ultraviolet shotgun, Ra, make the undead see the light; or get in close and personal with devastating melee attacks. Or maybe, save up your shots and use Damsel’s powerful (and deadly) dash.
String together attacks and movement while collecting the mysterious arcane skulls that litter each environment. Challenge yourself to pull off combos and special moves and wear your high score as a badge of honor! Experiment in each mission to discover that perfect sequence of moves and shots that maximise your effectiveness. Damsel is a ballet, and you're the choreographer.
- Super fast, frantic gameplay with that "just one more go!" feel.
- Quick, nimble platforming in over a dozen beautiful environments.
- Bite sized missions, for those with busy schedules.
- Use your enemies and environment to your advantage. Temp your foes into taking each other out, then go in and clean up the rest.
- Rack up massive scores and hit the top of the leaderboard by completing bonus challenges and performing tricky moves.
- Play through the game in campaign mode, where you can hone your skills, or arcade mode, a classic challenge that sorts the women from the girls.
- Coffin loads of extra challenges and bonuses to extend your play time.
- Awesome original soundtrack.
45. ENYO Arcade
ENYO Arcade resembles a modern twin-stick action platformer. The game is notable for its unique gameplay, depth in atmosphere and merciless fast action. Fight or avoid various enemy types and find your way to the exit. Extra mileage of the game can be found in aiming to get from one point to another in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
- Unique platform agility and speed
- 40 locations spread over 4 stages
- 3 difficulty achievements
- 16+ unique enemy types
- High quality sub-pixel art at 60 frames per second with attention to details
- Tight and responsive controls - always stay in direct control of the action
- No 'holding hands and leading the way'
- Movement focused on 'game feel' including: wall jumping, ball jumping, rocket jumping AND regular jumping!!
- Atmospheric audio visual experience
- Steam achievements and leader boards
- Keyboard controls can be remapped!
Robots can have a heart!
Left to fend for himself after mankind abandoned the doomed planet Aurora, robot Kramer 227 must find a way to harvest energy and rescue his robotic friends before Aurora crashes into its sun. In his journey, Kramer will probe the planet itself and overcome challenging obstacles, all while trying to conserve his limited life energy to power himself and his friends on their way to safety.
Kramer will gather and share energy with his fellow robots, helping them escape dire situations and predicaments. He will have to jump and explore every platform in every corner of the 20 extensive levels to find all of his friends. Energy is running low on Aurora, so Kramer will have to collect batteries or use generators to recharge, as every action drains his power. Various power-ups collected along the way, such as jetpacks, energy spheres and temperature regulators, can help him on this crucial journey.
Shiny is about saving lives, so it contains no blood or violence.Features
- Enjoy non-violent, platforming action
- Explore 20 extensive levels.
- Manage your energy levels – the robots’ source of life!
- Make use of cool power-ups found along the way.
47. Drop Alive
An adventurous and curious water drop is trapped inside a house and needs your help to get back to the place she truly belongs to; a nearby glistening river. Climb a pile of jars, squeeze yourself through pipes and manage to get past a fridge full of stalactites without bursting. Use your wit to change from one state to another (liquid, solid and gas) surpassing every obstacle thrown your way as the game’s difficulty increases.
Drop Alive combines all the right ingredients; entertainment, challenge, an exclusive soundtrack and the beauty and charm of heartwarming, handmade illustrated scenarios, an experience both adults and children will forever enjoy and cherish.Main Features
- Have fun as you navigate through 12 different levels, each with an aesthetic and peculiarity of its own!
- Original Drop Alive exclusive music. Delight yourself with a warm and fun soundtrack of over 10 themes!
- Collectables, Achievements, Cards and Full controller support.
- Alternate between 3 different states; liquid, solid and gas, to overcome every obstacle thrown your way.
- Leaderboards. Challenge your friends!
- Warning (as in "don’t say we didn’t warn you"): Do not, by any means, let this cute little fellow fool you. Drop Alive ain’t as easy as it seems.
- 12 unique unlockable Skins!
48. Archibald's Adventures
Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion after the latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong! All kinds of weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. A paranoid central computer issued a lock down on the mansion and trapped both heroes inside!
Help Archie to overcome all the pitfalls of the mad scientist's mansion in this action puzzle game! Test your skills and wit in nearly 200 levels!
- Go through 191 levels in this mind breaking action puzzle platform game!
- Climb walls and ceilings in a magnetic rolling pod!
- Solve brain busting riddles with remotely controlled flying bubblegum!
- Move around as a professor in his jet propelled armchair!
- Use your wit and fast reactions to avoid nasty dangers of the mansion!
- Encounter lots of weird and funny monsters running loose in the levels!
- The game can be controlled with a mouse, keyboard or gamepad.
- Now with Steam cards and achievements.
49. Super Hyperactive Ninja
Super Hyperactive Ninja is a hyper-caffeinated fast-paced action-platformer in 2D, designed for those who want a real tough challenge.
Use the power of caffeine to enter Hyperactive Mode, to run faster and kill enemies, but use it wisely! Your energy is limited, and must be recharged with the coffees you find in the levels. If you run out of caffeine, its GAME OVER!
The evil Shôgun has stolen all the coffee from the secret ninja village of Kohinomura.
You will play as Kohimaru, the last of the Coffee-Nin, to defeat the Shôgun's army of evil ninjas, monks and even supernatural beings like onis and ghosts.
Save your fellows and recover the legendary coffee, which it's said to be able to grant infinite energy to the one who takes it whole without milk.
Coffee runs the world! And the Coffee-Nin! Kohimaru and his friends can perform awesome tricks using the power of the caffeine, but doing so drains a lot of energy! You must complete the levels before you fall asleep and pick up all the scattered coffees you find to prevent it.
Race against your cruelest enemy: SLUMBER!Features
- Fast-paced action platformer
- Difficult and challenging
- Race against yourself (Speedrun-friendly)
- Use items to find new paths and secrets
- Secret modes!
- Guest characters!
Rush through more than 50 levels, master more than 6 playable characters and fight against a friend in the secret 2-player fighting mode.
What would you do if you found mysterious briefcase in the garbage? You’d take it, wouldn’t you? Play RISKERS to find out what happens when Rick, a garbage man, chooses to keep a briefcase filled with money. And is hunted for it by dangerous men.
RISKERS is an action-packed story filled with car racing, shooting, fighting, chair throwing and a lot of justified (and senseless) violence. You and Rick will complete missions, fight off bad guys, steal some cars and find a way to keep that briefcase filled with money. You can focus on the main mission or jump on any of the side missions
Top-down 2D game play includes maps and directional cues, but you’re not set on a specific path. This is open world with a day and night cycle - you can explore every nook and cranny of the city. That may come in handy if you have to hide from thugs.
Fast action and faster cars, will you stay alive? Find out if you have what it takes to survive in RISKERS.
- Open world city with day & night cycle.
- Mix of genres that bring out the best in action.
- Detailed interior levels.
- Varied story and side missions.
- 8 different weapons.
- Comic styled cut scenes.
- Interaction with world, including the ability to throw chairs at your enemies!
- In-game collectibles