The best games like Big City Stories are:
- arrow_rightPAYDAY 2
- arrow_rightAssassin’s Creed Brotherhood
- arrow_rightSurgeon Simulator
- arrow_rightFistful of Frags
- arrow_rightAmerican Truck Simulator
- arrow_rightTony Hawk's Underground 2
- arrow_rightDriver 2
100 Best Games Like Big City Stories:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (20)
- iOS (37)
- Android (21)
- macOS (56)
- Linux (27)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (3)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
1. PAYDAY 2
The gang is back, and they have bigger and better plans. Objective based cooperative FPS became more complicated. The classic group of Hoxton, Dallas, Chains and Wolf got reinforcement, and now Payday Gang consists of 21 heisters, some of which are based on movie characters or even Youtubers. Players will be able to customize their own private arsenal, their masks, and skills, to complete the missions in their own way, be it stealthy sneak-in or full frontal assault. After completing missions, players will receive EXP points, money and a chance to get a special item that can be a gun modification, mask or a safe containing weapon skins.
Payday 2 is a multiplayer game, meaning, that even during offline missions players will be followed by AI characters, whose loadouts, masks and perks can be customized as well. This game has been supported by the developers for many years, and amount of DLC speaks plenty of their dedication to the player base.
2. Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, introducing an award-winning multiplayer layer that allows you to choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match your skills against other players from around the world.
It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
Key FeaturesBE A LEGEND – Take Ezio, now a legendary Assassin, on a new adventure with 15+ hours of story-driven single-player gameplay.
LEAD AND CONTROL A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and customize your own guild. Train and level up assassins and command them to aid you in your quest.
DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capitol city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
AWARD-WINNING MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
BONUS CONTENT:Project Animus Update #1 Multiplayer DLC:
To survive the treacherous, narrow roads and the multi-leveled architecture of the Mont Saint-Michel map and the challenging Advanced Alliance multiplayer mode, Abstero recruits will need to use free-running and refined hunting skills to their advantage.
Project Animus Update #2 Multiplayer DLC:
The Pienza Map provides the perfect free-running playground where predators and targets can blend and disappear. In the Chest Capture Multiplayer Mode two teams comprised of three players each partner with fellow Templars to either defend or capture Chests. Also included is the new Templar Score feature to reward diligent work by Abstergo recruits.
The Da Vinci Disappearance Single-Player and Multiplayer DLC:
After the fall of the Borgias, Leonardo Da Vinci is kidnapped and Ezio will embark on a relentless quest to recover him discovering new locations and gameplay features. The multiplayer addition is the biggest expansion to the award-winning multiplayer yet, including a new map, new characters and game modes.
3. Surgeon Simulator
Surgeon Simulator is a medical simulation game that makes you a surgeon named Nigel Burke. You need to carry out different operations, firstly on people and later on aliens. Famous for its controls, Surgeon Simulator literally gives you the ability to control your virtual left hand’s fingers with A, W, E, R and Space buttons on your keyboard. The mouse is used to move your hand up and down.
As these controls aren't easy to master, it's quite hard to carry on the first operations. But the game starts to challenge you from the beginning, offering to operate a patient's heart, brains, and other important organs. The game's physics model reacts on every mistake you make with blood rivers and a patient's death. Because of this Surgeon Simulator became a meme among gamers with videos of its playthroughs gaining thousands of views.
4. Fistful of Frags
Fistful of Frags is a western-themed modification created on the Source engine. This is the same engine that was used by Valve for their hits like Half-Life and Team Fortress 2. The game started as a Half-Life mode but was renewed and re-released in 2014. The name of the game is a pun on Sergio Leone's famous western movie A Fistful of Dollars.
The game offers a variety of XIX century weapons. In Fistful of Frags, there are five weapon classes (melee, pistols, rifles, shotguns, and special) and several weapon tiers. The lowest tier is Starter Weapons, the ones the player gets when he or she spawns. There are Blue, Red, and Gold weapons that the player can find in the chests of the respective color. Different weapons allow different actions, such as dual wielding or throwing. There's a weight limit that doesn't allow the player to carry too many weapons at once. The way the player obtains the weapons strongly depends on the mode.
Fistful of Frags includes multiple game modes, both single and multiplayer, cooperative and competitive. In the Team Shootout mode, the players are divided into 4 or 2 teams and eliminate each other trying to get the most frags. When spawning, the player can obtain additional weapons, spending his or her "stars". Break Bad mode is similar, but the goal of each team is to gather more money. The guns are also purchased with the in-game money. There are also Versus, Elimination, Shootout, and Teamplay modes.
5. American Truck Simulator
Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Features
- Drive highly detailed truck models officially licensed from iconic truck manufacturers.
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Lots of different cargoes to choose: From food to machinery to hazard cargoes.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
- Various simulation settings for trucking enthusiasts: Air brake simulation; different types of brakes: retarder, Jake brake, trailer brake; multiple types of transmissions straight from real trucks, brake intensity, and more.
- Feel like inside a real cabin: Adjust your seat, mirrors and position your head to get the best view of the road.
- Drive safely, follow the rules and speed limits – police will fine you if you aren't careful!
- Ensure that you are not delivering overweight cargo – you may be checked at the weigh scales.
- Use the route adviser as your personal assistant during the travels.
- Try the life of a truck driver for hire. By delivering the cargoes safely and improving your skills, become the owner of your own, successful company!
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
- Make your trucking time better by listening to your favorite songs via built-in music player or streaming your favorite radio stations.
- Capture your favorite moments with a photo mode offering rich set of editing options.
- Great support for steering wheels, gamepads and other input devices.
- Long-time support of the game, including new features.
- Obtain challenging Steam achievements and collect all hand-painted Steam trading cards.
Take advantage of additional features of American Truck Simulator by joining our online community on World of Trucks, our center for virtual truckers all around the world interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator and future SCS Software's truck simulators.
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the best moments and share them with thousands of people who love trucks.
- Favorite the images you like the most and return to them anytime in the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the best images hand-picked by the game creators in Editor's Pick updated almost every day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and license plate in the game.
- More features coming soon!
To join World of Trucks, simply sign up with your Steam account on the join page. You will need to own American Truck Simulator or Euro Truck Simulator 2 to join World of Trucks.
World of Trucks is an optional service, registration on World of Trucks isn't required to play the game.
Stainless was founded in 1994 by Patrick Buckland, a veteran of the games industry going back to the Jurassic period of 1982, and Neil Barnden, who used to have hair like a mammoth. A team of 8 worked on the original Carmageddon at Stainless, and 5 are still with the company today, although a couple of them are now kept manacled in a small padded room in the cellar.
Stainless Games now employs well over fifty mad, dedicated people of assorted gender, height and width. They can all be found dangling precariously from a small chalky rock just off the South Coast of England.
7. Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is a sports-arcade game developed by Neversoft, Neversoft Entertainment and Beenox Studios. It was originally released in 2004. Activision Blizzard published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is available on PlayStation 2, PC, Xbox and PSP.
8. Driver 2
Driver 2: Back on the Streets (named Driver 2: The Wheelman Is Back in North America) is the second installment of the Driver video game series. It was developed by Reflections Interactive and published by Infogrames. A port to the Game Boy Advance was released in 2002, being developed by Sennari Interactive and was released under Infogrames' Atari range of products.
9. SimCity (2013)
The defining city simulation is back! Create the city you desire and make the choices that shape your city and power the Sims within it. Every decision, big or small, has real consequences. Invest in heavy industry and your economy will soar—but at the expense of your Sims’ health as pollution spreads. Implement green technology and improve your Sims’ lives while risking higher taxes and unemployment. Team up with your friends to solve global challenges: launch a space shuttle, reduce carbon emissions, or build magnificent wonders. Compete on global and regional leader boards to be the richest, the dirtiest, the happiest or the best place to visit!
Categories in common with SimCity (2013): Strategy
10. Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Defeat Spider-Man’s most famous enemies, like Venom, Green Goblin, and
Doc Ock to add them to your epic array of playable sidekicks in this
movie trilogy inspired adventure. Experience ground-breaking
Co-operative Multiplayer, as Spider-Man or a sidekick, in exotic spots
around the globe, including Tokyo, Egypt and Nepal.
Inspired by the Spider-Man movies, this Action Adventure game
reinterprets big-screen moments and battles with a humorous twist.
Replay chapters with different sidekicks and eventually with
Categories in common with Spider-Man: Friend or Foe: Arcade
11. Of Guards And Thieves
Of Guards and Thieves is a multiplayer stealth game in which high-powered guards face off against fast and elusive thieves in a contest of wits. Outsmarting the enemy and shooting your way through to the goal are equally valid strategies. A game with simple rules, emergent gameplay and high replayability, Of Guards and Thieves is sure to be a showstopper in your gaming collection!
- Asymmetric Stealth multiplayer tactical action.
- Lots of Classes, unique Gadgets and Weapons.
- Innovative Dynamic Lighting System.
- Interactive Environment.
- Competitive and Fun game modes.
- Leveling System with experience points.
- Rich and Deep Tactical Teamplay!
- Map Workshop with hundreds of user-made maps to explore!
- Dedicated server - Enjoy the game on our 24/7 dedicated servers, bigger game, less lag, more fun!
- 28 unique Classes.
- More than 46 unique Weapons and Gadgets.
- 56 unique profile Avatars.
- 50 unlockable levels.
- ... and more!
12. Golf It!
Golf It! is a multiplayer Minigolf game with focus on a dynamic, fun and creative multiplayer experience. One of the most exciting features is a Multiplayer Editor, where you can build and play custom maps together with your friends.
This version of the game features at least 5 different maps with 18 holes each: Grassland, Winterland, Graveyard, Mines and Pirates Cove. Every map has unique gameplay features and different aesthetics. Every asset of each area and more will be available for you inside the Multiplayer Editor and you are free to mix them all together to create the map of your desires! Currently there are over 1.000 placeable objects inside the Multiplayer Editor!
To have a more fun and different experience each time you play, we are using a ball hitting system which is based on the speed of the mouse. The faster you swing your mouse the harder you will hit the ball. It takes more experience and practice to hit that precious hole in one every time.
13. Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
All-new and redesigned, Magic: The Gathering — Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 takes last year’s massive hit game to even greater heights with better graphics, more options, and new challenges!
Face off against the AI, or gather your allies for the new multiplayer format: Archenemy, where you team up to take down a boss opponent. And if one of your fellow Planeswalkers drops out, no problem–the AI will drop in for uninterrupted action!
Featuring ten unique decks, Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 also lets you customize those decks. As you progress in the game, you can enhance your deck by swapping in new, unlockable cards!
Gather your allies. A challenge awaits.
14. Tactical Intervention
Tactical Intervention is a Free to Play tactical FPS with unique mechanics. Drive, bomb, rappel and shoot your way through eleven high octane levels.
Command attack dogs, deploy breaching charges, perform drive-bys and control hostage situations!
From the brilliant mind of Minh “Gooseman” Le, the co-creator of the seminal team-based FPS Counter-Strike, comes its spiritual successor, Tactical Intervention. Take your role as either terrorist or counter-terrorist and confront opponents in fierce and frantic combat over a variety of high energy maps wielding authentic real world weapons, from the classic P90 to the terrorist favourite, the AK47.
Featuring unique games modes and mechanics not seen in other shooters, Tactical Intervention allows you to experience first person combat from an entirely new perspective. Hijack a car to take part in an intense highway chase; unload your high-powered Gabard shotgun at the VIP while leaning out the window, as your opponents scramble to protect him. Take out the covering helicopter with a well-placed shot from an RPG while you handbrake turn to broadside your target.
Experience the thrill of rappelling down a building, kicking in the plexiglass, hurling a flash bang, grabbing a hostage as a human shield, and dealing some rapid fire death with your Uzi. Use riot shields to defend yourself against enemy forces and then command your vicious German Shepard attack dog to savage terrorists out of line of sight. Dive to cover and lay down suppressing fire with your Aug assault rifle so your teammates can liberate the terrified hostages.
Combining the strategic elements of modern team-based shooters with the pure thrill of the original Counter Strike series, Tactical Intervention brings a whole new level of gaming to the battlefield and lets players feel the true intensity of battle. With a huge variety of weapons, special equips, authentic combat uniforms and paths to victory, Tactical Intervention truly is the next evolution in team-based combat. So grab your P90, slap on a red-dot, twist in a silencer and dive into TI!
A New Era in Tactical Combat
- Created by Minh ‘Gooseman’ Le, co-creator of the original Counter-Strike.
- Dozens of authentic weapons with true-to-life statistics including the P90, AK47, Uzi and M4.
- New items for new tactics including attack dogs, riot shields, breaching charges and night vision.
- Unique combat situations – Use hostages as shields, rappel down buildings, engage in a high speed chase, and many more.
- Fully customizable load-outs with hundreds of options allow you to be ready for any situation.
Categories in common with Tactical Intervention: Action
15. Knack 2
Meet Knack, a little guy with surprising moves and the ability to transform from big to small and back again in this family-friendly adventure from the developers at PlayStation.
• Over 20 awesome moves including boomerang, whip rush, sword, multi-bomb and body slam
• Grow to the size of a building or shrink down to just two-feet tall
• Jump in a tank or robot and control it – or just destroy them
• Collect relics to power up and smash your way through hordes of enemies
• Seamless co-op mode so you can play together whenever you choose
• Accessible gameplay for kids and challenging gameplay for adults
• Pick up and play or sit down for a Knack marathon
Adventure & Puzzles
• Save the world from a villain who’s reviving ancient weapons and enormous titans
• Vibrantly colored world with stunning graphics
• Puzzles for varying skill levels
Categories in common with Knack 2: Action
Platform: PlayStation 4
16. My Hero One’s Justice
Whether you want to see the destruction of humanity or believe heroes should defend those in need, fight to prove your justice in MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE. The popular Weekly Shonen Jump manga series comes to life, as players experience the abilities of fan favorite characters such as Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki, and many more in this arena brawler, where you’ll get to choose between hero and villain in your path to justice.
Utilize Quirks and call upon your side-kicks to activate powerful attacks where your environments are at your disposal in total field destruction. The battle doesn’t just confine you to the ground - take the fight upwards where buildings and walls become a part of the action.
Plus Ultra! – Based on the hit weekly Shonen Jump manga series
Heroes or Villains – Choose between fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Tomura, and many more in your path to justice
Total Destruction – The environments are at your disposal as players can destroy their surroundings in fierce battles
Join Forces – Choose up to 2 sidekicks to unleash powerful combos
Unleash Superpowers – Utilize each character’s Quirks to plant explosive attack
Brick-Force is a sandbox shooter that lets you create your own battlefield or join other players’ worlds to fight on their turf!
From the sci-fi universe of “BrickStar” and the magical fantasy setting of “BrickSaga” all the way to the Wild West themed worlds of “Cowboys & Bricks”, Brick-Force offers you countless possibilities to build, share, and play on your very own battlefield, using hundreds of different bricks, outfits, weapons, and much more.Features
- Swiftly create awesome maps and share them with the world
- Fight alongside your friends in 8 bricktastic PvP & PvE game modes
- Customize your character with hundreds of costumes and clothing items
- Access a loaded arsenal that ranges from lollipops to laser rifles
- Regular themed updates with new settings, features, and possibilities
Over two million players have already started building virtual worlds in Brick-Force. Using various types of bricks and even interactive elements such as turrets, mines, and portals, they create architectural masterpieces which serve as the setting for several different shooter modes. There’s a bit of an architect hidden inside every one of us, so get in the sandbox and play! In Brick-Force, you can fulfill your creative impulses and build a world that suits your tastes, either by yourself or together with friends.
Discover the worlds created by other players or share your own maps with the Brick-Force community! More than 1,200,000 worlds have been built in Brick-Force to date, and they’re just waiting for you and your friends to come explore them.
The shooter modes of Brick-Force offer an exciting change of pace from building. Grab your weapon and transform from a master architect into an elite soldier. space marine or colt-swinging cowboy! Defend your own world with sniper rifles, pistols, frying pans, and more – or bring your fight to some of the very best maps made by the community! Brick-Force offers many different game modes, including team and individual Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Build and Destroy (where you can build and fight at the same time), Defusion, Freefall, Zombie Mode, and Defense Mode.
Categories in common with Brick-Force: Action
18. Might and Magic 9
You’ve never seen Might and Magic like this. Explore an all-new universe filled with richly-detailed castles, dark, foreboding dungeons, lush outdoor environments, and much more! Lead a party of four player characters and up to three non-player characters on a quest to save your home, the peaceful land of Chendian, from the bloodthirsty Beldonian Horde. Develop each character’s skills in the talents of either Might or Magic in this installment of Might and Magic.Multiple character classes, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
A classic "save the world as we know it" story with many unexpected twists and turns.
An innovative and flexible character development system
Categories in common with Might and Magic 9: Role Playing
The Evil Draak has joined forces with Death and is destroying everything in his path! Explore huge keeps to find the 7 Legendary Crystals to put an end to his vile acts. It is highly unlikely that you'll be able to survive in the hostile regions of this desolate land. Be warned, the fighting will be fierce, but the adventure will be epic!
Join the best warriors now and pool your skills to ensure that Good triumphs over Evil!Key Features:
Replay as much as you like thanks to the 4 difficulty levels and the randomly generated dungeons, quests and items.
Play in cooperative mode with up to three of your friends for highly intense fights.
Choose from 8 characters from 4 different classes (warrior, wizard, thief and monk) with their own unique features, combat styles and defeat your fire breathing nemesis.
Upgrade your skills, choose among more than 30 sorts of weapons, 32 magic spells and progress through an epic adventure in 32 different environments.
20. The Sims: Unleashed
The Sims: Unleashed is a strategy game developed by Maxis. It was originally released in 2002. It was published by Electronic Arts. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
The Sims: Unleashed is available on PC.
Dix Bruce, Jerry Martin, Kirk R. Casey and Marc Russo scored the game.
Categories in common with The Sims: Unleashed: Strategy
21. Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic
Manage all aspects of your own republic with planned economy, including mining resources, manufacturing goods, construction, investments, and citizens too.
Create your own industrial complexes with loading and unloading stations, storage, warehouses, and factories.
Build the infrastructure and manage its traffic, including roads, railways, sidewalks, conveyors, wiring, and pipelines. Wisely place and connect factories, houses and warehouses, and make the most efficient connections.
Plan and build the living areas with everything your citizens may need to live their happy life, such as playgrounds, cinema s, taverns, and shops.
Send your citizens to the mine to get coal, iron and other natural resources; or send them to the fields to pick up the crops; or take them to factories to produce manufactured goods.
Sell and purchase resources and goods from western countries or other soviet countries to get dollars or rubles and buy the products or resources you need ... or invest in new infrastructure or buildings.
Enjoy authentic soviet buildings and vehicles, as well as realistic landscapes of the 60's to the 90's.
Play the way you want! You can focus on getting natural resources or products and trade them for money; or you can build a self-sufficient republic; or you can just use the easy sandbox mode with unlimited money/resources and just enjoy building something live.
Economic simulation. Prices of resources on the global market are changing over time as you play –one day you can sell or purchase steel for a $100 per ton, but in a few months the cost can rise to $200 or decrease to $50. The price of everything is connected to the cost of work and resources.
Increasing difficulty.As prices change, the demands of the citizens also change, and you will need more resources to keep them happy and force them to work.RESOURCES & INDUSTRY
There are, right now, over 30 commodities you can mine, transport and manufacture. If you want to get clothes you will first need to get resources to create a fabric, then you will need a clothing factory where the clothes will be manufactured from this fabric. You can then transport the finished clothes into shops where your citizens can buy them.
Every commodity has a specific requirement,so if you would like to load oil into the tank train-car you will need a special pumping loading station. If you need to load gravel into a dumper truck you need a special loading station where the gravel comes from conveyors into the truck. Liquid resources like oil or fuel can be stored only in tanks, while resources like wood, steel, or prefabricated concrete panels can be stored outside in the open space. Using a crane for these will increase loading/unloading speed. Goods like clothes, food, etc. can be stored in warehouses.WORKERS AND THEIRS DEMANDS
Every worker/citizen goes to work each day. If they work for you, they have demands. At the start of the game they are satisfied just with food, but as a time goes on they may have more demands like meat, clothes, alcohol or electronics. Also, to have happy workers you need places where they can spend their leisure time – cinema, playgrounds, taverns, etc.
Every worker has an education level. They can go to school or college to improve this level. If their education is too low they cannot work; if their education is high enough they can be a teacher, or researcher, or work in factories with special requirements.TRANSPORTATION
You have many options for how you will manage resources and goods transportation. If you get raw iron ore from a mine, you need to process it. Then you need to transport it somehow into a steel mill to produce steel. You can build the processing plant and steel mill near to the mine and transport it all by conveyors, or you can transport iron ore into a steel mill by train fora longer distance.
It is up to you to decide from where the workers will go into the factories. You can create residential zones and transport workers by buses or trains to industrial areas. You can also build residential buildings near the factories so that workers will able to walk to the factory. But don't forget that a worker will need to purchase food and enjoy their free time, so again it is up to you to decide whether to build those facilities near their home or whether you will transport them somehow to shops or places to spend their free time.ECONOMY SIMULATION
The game simulates the economy system. There are no fixed prices! Costs of everything are defined by the economic situation. For example, the cost of steel is calculated from the price of iron, coal and work, and also partially from the cost of steel mill construction.
You purchase or sell commodities for money (dollars or rubles). But be careful, as it is possible that if you buy or sell for high values you will affect the price of the commodity on the market. You may be able to purchase for a higher price or sell it cheaper.
As time increases, so does complexity. Some resources or products may become more expensive (as, for example, less human work is needed with advanced technologies), so later with more complexity, it may be necessary to be as self-sufficient as possible.
22. VirZOOM Arcade
VIRZOOM VR GAMING SYSTEM
Virtual Reality Sports
“Play VR. Get Fit.” That’s what VirZOOM does. We make virtual reality games for an active motion controller where your pedaling and leaning propel you through race tracks, battlegrounds, soaring skies, and pictorial countrysides in the forms of an F1 pilot, a tank commander, a Pegasus, a cyclist, and more.
Other online players automatically drop in and drop out of your games to provide competition and cooperation in matches up to 8 players. Make friends and challenge them to ghost competitions over a period of time, winner take all! Or choose your own workout and goals, collecting coins along the way to upgrade your avatars.
Outside the game you can manage your challenges, tune your workouts, and track your stats on MyVirZOOM and link them to Fitbit and Strava.
VirZOOM Arcade Games
“VirZOOM Arcade” is our free collection of sport arcade games, available on Steam and the PlayStation Store, and always being updated with new features and games delivered automatically to you.
Our game controls and physics provide maximum VR comfort to play in large virtual worlds. No teleporting—your virtual movement reflects your actual movement. And though the games are designed for our bike controller for sport and exercise, you can also play them for free with a regular controller. More players means more fun for everyone, step up to a bike when you’re ready!
Beyond our games, use the Gamepad Emulator (only available on PC) to turn your bike into a virtual joystick, keyboard, and mouse to play popular games. Configure your own mappings or use the ones we’ve made for Project Cars, EVE Valkyrie, and Radial-G. If you’re a developer, from homebrew to AAA, add VirZOOM bike and motion controls to your games for free with our Unity SDK.
The VirZOOM Bike
Actively experience virtual reality with the VirZOOM Bike Controller, priced and sized for home use by the whole family. Now try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Integrated sensors in the bike track your pedaling speed forward and backward. Not just cadence but the responsiveness you require for high performance gaming. Triggers and buttons are built into the grips to take air, get bursts of speed, and blast away obstacles. Lean on the bike to steer naturally using your VR system’s position tracking—our extra wide base keeps you planted!
Choose the pedaling resistance that suits you to increase your score or speed or difficulty in our games. Heartrate sensors in the grips determine the calories you burn on every ride.
The bike operates silently to be able to hear your games, and folds up easily to move in and out of your play area. 2 AA batteries power it for months to communicate wirelessly to your VR system without cords.
VR System Not Included
You must have your own VR system to play VirZOOM, but luckily it is compatible with all major systems having position tracking:
Oculus Rift (with acceptable PC)
HTC Vive (with acceptable PC)
PlayStation VR (with PS4)
23. Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope
Earth Defense Force's greatest hero in this unique VR simulation based on Sam Stone's own log files from his time as captain of the Battlecruiser Saratoga. Experience the missions that turned Captain Stone into the legend that he is today.Key Features at Early Access Launch:
- Tons of enemies – Hordes of attacking enemies have always been a trademark of the Serious Sam series, and Serious Sam: The Last Hope continues to deliver countless terrors in just one scene, harnessing the serious power of the Serious Engine 4.5.
- Tons of guns – Dual-wield miniguns, tommy guns, heavy lasers, shotguns, and an assortment of other guns. Oh, and chainsaws, too! More then 10 different weapons, including the rocket launcher, were available from the beginning of Early Access, and Sam's lethal armory was regularly expanded and updated.
- Planet-hopping action – Battle across treacherous Egyptian sands, in the pitch-dark under ancient ruins, and on the surface of Pladeon, the long-abandoned heart of a great industrial civilization. Early Access started out with two planets, each with four different locations, and more of Sam's adventures across the galaxy became available through updates. And that's not all - watch this space for more info on planned updates to the game.
- Dick's back, too! - Featuring the voice of Serious Sam, John. J. Dick, dropping one-liners as you drop enemies.
- Cry for Mummy – Defeat Mental's most powerful servants, starting with the Unholy Space Mummy of Gamma Pegasi, a huge, terrifying, undead monstrosity brought to life with dark magic - as dangerous as it is smelly! And that's just the first boss.
- Hyper-immersive realism – Graphics so good that if you die in the simulation, you die in the real world!*
*Might or might not be entirely true. But we tested it and we're pretty sure it works the other way around.
25. Heaven Forest - VR MMO
What is the meaning of life?
Where are we heading for and why?
It seems like an absurd and pretentious notion. Yet deep inside us these are the questions we ask.
This game aims to give the player a series of hidden clues in its world in order to lead him to ponder.
You're not alone in your journey, in fact the spirits you see in the forest are real players exploring the game with you.
The VR device is not required in order to play the game.
VIVE and Oculus are the supported devices you can use._______
You will discover that the answer to many of life's most profound questions is right within you.
Are we just complicated collections of matter moving in patterns
and obeying to impersonal laws of physics? Or are we part of a great and significant plan?
We ofter feel connected to the universe in some way that trascends the merely physical, whether it's the sense of awe when
we contemplate the sea or the sky, or the love we feel when we're close to someone we care about.
You might feel insignificant in the vastness of the cosmos, and perhaps you become alienated by thinking that your atoms
obey to impersonal laws of physics, but all in all you are personally creating the world at every moment, just by looking at it.
Is there a plan designed by a superior being? Or is it all casual?
We don't know exactly how the universe began, or if it's the only universe.
We don't know the ultimate laws of physics. We don't know how life began or how consciousness arose.
Since our mind is limited and conditioned, our eyes see only a fraction of reality.
Knowledge, like most other things in life, is never perfect.
The problem is that our observations could well be mistaken.
So, are we sure that the world we perceive with our senses is all there is? Or is there something else?
Is there something beyond the physical?
Our most direct and tangible connection to the world around us is through our senses. Though sight and touch we come to understand.
But there are times when we experience reality at a deeper level, without the intermediation of our senses. How are we to account for such experiences?
Everyone has his own story and his own vision about life and it changes over time,
but we are all connected to the whole universe.
26. Tekken (mobile)
TEKKEN, the world's most successful fighting game franchise has been brought to mobile! Join PAUL, KAZUYA, XIAOYU, LAW, PANDA, NINA & all other famous fighters to engage in an intuitive, deep combat system featuring fighting techniques from all around the world. Take on the role of the Dojo Master, collecting, upgrading and battling with your favorite fighters from the legendary TEKKEN franchise!
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT MOVE?
• Collect over 20 characters with unique fighting styles
• Upgrade and unlock over 20 unique special moves for each fighter
• Battle it out in Unique Game modes including STORY MODE missions, online versus battles in DOJO CHALLENGE and rotating LIVE EVENT challenges!
STORY MODE - Explore the world of TEKKEN
• Join the legendary fighter, Kazuya Mishima, as he battles against his toughest adversary yet! Battle through a map-based campaign featuring unique encounters and specialized and powerful bosses.
• Build specialized teams to take down unique missions
• Explore dynamic battle maps to uncover compelling challenges and rewards
DOJO CHALLENGE - Online Versus Battles
• Build a team and battle against your friends and the community in this online versus mode
• Players build teams of attackers and defenders to compete in monthly seasons for unique rewards
• Ranked ladders allow players to progress and measure up against the best players in the world
• Players record and upload their own in-game fighting styles into the AI of their dojo, giving them an authentic feel
LIVE EVENTS - Brand new content to experience daily
• Live events feature daily, weekly and monthly rotating content. A fresh experience every time you play!
• Special themed events will provide unique experiences and encounters
• Rare characters and content available during Special Events
Categories in common with Tekken (mobile): Fighting
27. Scene It? Movie Night
Scene It? Movie Night is your ticket to an exciting movie trivia showdown, packed with clips from your favorite classics and the biggest box-office blockbusters. Show off your cinematic know-how with friends and family through 14 brain-twisting puzzles, and prove you've got what it takes in a fast-and-furious multiplayer showdown. Scene It? Movie Night includes Mega Movies, an action-packed collection of challenges focused on the biggest, most memorable, most "mega" films of all time! Play on your own, or compete against friends in 2-4 player multiplayer.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
Categories in common with Scene It? Movie Night: Family
28. Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage is a fast-paced addictive combat racing game for the PC. The game features many different vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses as well as distinctive and astonishing environments. The player starts with a low-performance vehicle and gradually works his way up by earning money in a series of challenging races.With an initial amount of money,the player buys his first car without upgrades.
The game is run through the series of events\challenges that are divided into four separate categories. Categories, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as player progresses throughout the game. After selecting the class (only the first class is enabled at the beginning) selection of events follows. At the start of the game number of events is limited but it increases in time depending mainly on player's score. Unlocked events can be played an unlimited number of times and each time player can win points and money for the selected event. The transition from the lower to the higher class is achieved by winning in the special tournament event. Besides the players, various AI simulated drivers engage in events and challenges. All AI drivers are simulated according to their parameters and settings. Computer opponents can progress and improve their vehicles in a way similar to the player's. This provides an additional reality aspect for the whole game. For each category there is an official rank roster which shows the current positions for all the drivers. The player must achieve victories on a regular basis to be consistently at the top and earn the money to maintain his vehicle and save some for a new one. All upgrades come with price tags, which rise depending on the class car type. Standard types of events/challenges are races, knock-outs and tournaments. Some events have prerequisites that have to be met before participating in the race (specific class, car type, car color, type of weapon allowed...).
• 150+ miles of tracks and 5 different events per track
• 12 unique weapons
• 15 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc..) , damage distribution on the vehicle
• On-track bonuses and power ups
• Secret tracks, cars and experience spiced with unique humor
• Multiplayer over LAN and Internet (Dedicated server included with the game)
• Multiplayer modes (classic race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch arena, last man standing)
Gas Guzzlers won second place on European Games Award 2012 for best racing game.
29. Standoff 2
The legendary "Standoff" is back in the form of a dynamic first-person shooter!
New maps, new types of weapons, new game modes are waiting for you in ths incredible action game, where terrorists and special forces going to engage the battle not for life, but to death.
Incredible features are waiting for you:
- 5 maps
- 3 game modes
- HUD customization
- Text chats
- A lot of fun!
- Different game modes ("Deathmatch", "Defuse the bomb", "Arms race", "Capture the flag", "Robbery")
- Competitive games ("Defuse the bomb")
- New models of knives, grenades, new weapons
- More maps
- Skins and exchange between players
- Voice chat
Let the battle begin!
We're in VK: https://vk.com/standoff2_official
We're in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Standoff2Official
We're in Twitter: https://twitter.com/so2_official
Lights blur. The crowd whizzes past. Your helmet rattles against the roll bar and the competition switches into overdrive. Tears stream from your eyes and the race moves into extreme speed. Tears of sweat. The same stuff that's seeping off your palms and onto the steering wheel. Get a grip. You're sliding into a turn at 200 miles per hour and centrifugal force will only carry you so far.
This is velocity-driven, pedal-to-the-metal arcade racing. Strapped into a personally chosen made-for-the-Autobahn racing machine, you'll scream to redefine fast in this winding 3D ride of pure fun.
- Great, addictive, arcade-style gameplay
- Driving mechanics so unrealistic they’ll make you wish you could powerslide like that in real life!
- If you didn’t have a Pentium processor back in 1995, now is your chance to finally play this game!
31. The Corporate Machine
The Corporate Machine™ is Stardock's classic 2001 real-time economic strategy game, available now on Steam. Dive back into the timeless battle for one of the most ruthless environments ever created: international trade.
Corporations exist in a constant state of war: Plotting to destroy their rivals, CEOs chase world domination through economic strategies less deadly but more complex than any military maneuver. Control the market, or face the prospect of buyout and bankruptcy. Build your business empire, dominate the industry, and amass a fortune you will need that private island to fully enjoy.
rFactor is a realistic easily extendable racing simulation from Image Space Incorporated. It offers the latest in vehicle and race customization, great graphics, outstanding multiplayer, and the height of racing realism. rFactor features mixed class road racing with ultra realistic dynamics, an immersive sound environment and stunning graphics.
You can race against a field of AI cars, or in multi-player mode against others. The simulation supports a full day-night cycle. In multi-player mode, driver swaps are also supported, allowing you to run even full 24 hour endurance events. Everything can be customized by the community, including adding new tracks and cars, and a wealth of add-ons are available on-line.Features
- Updated 15 degrees of freedom physics engine
- Advanced tire modeling
- Support for 4-link rear suspension
- Engine boost modeling
- Complex aerodynamics
- Head physics, cockpit vibrations, detailed bump modeling
- All-new track-specific terrain data file system
- DX9 advanced graphics engine
- Real-time day/night transitions
- Projected headlights for nighttime driving
- Adjust player and opponent volume ratio
- See the apex with the Look Ahead slider
- Adjust your seat and mirror while in the driver’s seat
- Updating real-time scoring towers
- Expanded and enhanced gauge and LCD features for vehicle cockpits
- Improved loading times
- Updated sound engine
- Changing engine sounds based on upgraded vehicle performance
- Career mode with upgrades that affect the vehicle’s appearance, performance, and sound
- Define AI opponent types, strength and aggression
- Races can be lap based, time based or both
- Vehicle upgrade system
- Vehicle economy including mileage
- Ambient and track temperature changes throughout the race
- More configurable keys than you can shake a stick at
- Multiple Racing Series with vehicle and circuit filters
- Grid editing
- Full screen monitor and ability to rewind
- Freely move camera from any position including the ever famous exclusive ISI Swingman
- Spectator mode
- Greatly enhanced replay system including clip splicing
- Move, duplicate or delete replay clips while assigning camera movements to each
- Export replays to AVI files defining compression and size options
- Completely new multiplayer engine
- Built in race statistics reporting to web based RaceCast system
- Built in friends list
- Server bookmarks
- Dedicated server, including single click option
- Native voting system
- Add AI to multiplayer games
- Built in IRC chat
- Boot and ban player lists that can be passed around
- Security checks to combat potential cheating
- Extensive support for modders
- Easy to use customizable multi-language support
- Define a league schedule
- Rules to simulate different types of racing
- Completely customize your controller
- Drop in new vehicle liveries
- 2006 Formula IS – High Performance Open Wheel (Video)
- 2005 Hammer – Full Bodied GT
- 2005 Howston – Full Bodied GT
- National Stock Car – Stock Car
- Panoz – Full Bodied GT
- 2005 Rayzor – Rally Turbo
- 2006 rF3 – Quick and Nimble Open Wheel
- 2005 Rhez – Small FWD Sport Compact
- 2006 Rhez – Small FWD Sport Compact
- 2005 rTrainer – Low Speed Open Wheel
- 2005 Venom – Rally
- 2005 ZR – Affordable High Performance Sedan
- Barcelona – Permanent Road Course
- Brianza – Permanent Road Course
- Essington Park – Permanent Road Course
- Jacksonville Speedway – High Banked Superspeedway
- Jiading – Permanent Road Course
- Joesville Speedway – Paved Short Track
- Lienz Festival – Country Roads (Video)
- Mills Metropark – Permanent Road Course with two layouts
- Montreal – Permanent Road Course
- Northamptonshire – Permanent Road Course
- Nuerburg – Permanent Road Course
- Orchard Lake – Banked Tri-Oval with Infield Road Course
- Sardian Heights – Street Circuit with two layouts
- Toban Raceway Park – Permanent Road Course with four layouts
33. OMSI 2
Off to the next round! Experience a new omnibus simulator with OMSI 2 and start discovering Spandau while driving the omnibus. OMSI 2 is the successor of the well-known and awarded omnibus simulator "OMSI - The Bus Simulator". OMSI 2 not only offers the routes and buses you already know from OMSI, but adds lots of exciting new features. In OMSI 2 you can drive the first ever articulated bus in the OMSI history, the MAN NG272. Explore the new omnibus line 5 covering a total distance of 12 km from the subway station Ruhleben to the psychiatric clinic Spandau. Thanks to the newly added chronology function you´ll not only be able to drive through Spandau in 1986, but also to relive the changes taking place in Spandau between 1986 and 1994.
Enjoy the charm of the 80s and 90s and find out how the period after the fall of the Berlin Wall was. And this all at wheel of a double-decker or articulated bus.
- The articulated bus MAN NG272 with the exact physical and visual recreation of the joint kinematics as well as corresponding sounds and systems (bending protection).
- The MAN NL202 as well as reworked and added models of the known types SD200 and SD202 (more years of production, emergency door openers, destination boards, sound variations depending on vehicle number).
- The Spandau omnibus line 5 from the subway station Ruhleben to the psychiatric clinic Spandau covering a total distance of 12 km, several new buildings, a squeezed timetable and a tight 5 minute rhythm with various bus termini and assignments for diverse and long lasting driving pleasure.
- Replication of original timetables and tour plans for omnibus lines 5 and 92.
- Chronology function: Relive the change taking place in Spandau between 1986 and 1994! OMSI 2 now replicates the exciting years following the German reunification and all the innovations and route expansions (line 137 to Falkensee) that came along with it. This function also allows temporary changes to maps or routes caused by construction sites or special buses.
- Advanced and improved AI traffic (better road- and steering behaviour, railway- and subway traffic)
- System damage model including different malfunctions which take time to fix
- OMSI 2 supports a world coordinate system so it is possible to import a DEM (Digital Elevation Model) with the help of a DLL you can even program yourself.
- Animated real vertical profile on the Spandau map
- New script functions such as full matrix view, advanced access to system variables.
- New editor functions: automatic import of aerial imagery, terrain adapts to run of the road, improved spline connection algorithm, rotation of objects around all axes. Intersections can easily be equipped with individual vertical profiles.
- Saving optimized loading of maps which allows considerably larger maps
- The classic versions of the MAN double-decker buses SD200 and SD202 are included
- Realistic and intelligent traffic and detailed landscape
- Realistic and controllable weather and seasonal effects
- Realistic day and night effects
- Many animations and animated objects
- Fully functional IBIS (integrated on-board information system)
- Four different views: driver sight, passenger sight, exterior view or free view
- Script engine to influence the handling characteristics and functions of the bus
- Easy to use, map-based track editorInsert your own vehicles
- Compatible with TrackIR 5
Categories in common with OMSI 2: Simulation
34. Gangstar Vegas
Hey gangster! Roll up on a dangerous trip through the City of Sin in the latest grand episode of the acclaimed open-world shooting action series!
MAKE VEGAS YOUR VICE
√ Play as a mixed martial arts fighter and boxing champ who breaks free from mafia control in a BLOCKBUSTER STORY MODE.
√ Make your way through 80 ACTION-PACKED MISSIONS of theft, assassination, auto racing, and gang warfare that pits you against the criminal underworld.
√ Team up with the wildest characters to take over the city.
V IS FOR VEGAS: THE CITY OF SIN
√ You’re free to explore a MASSIVE MAP, 9x as grand as previous Gangstars.
√ Perform amazing freestyle stunts with ragdoll effects making use of HAVOK PHYSICS.
√ Climb the leaderboards in WILD CHALLENGES like races, gang fights, shooting missions, auto theft speedruns & more!
√ Break the bank in addictive CASINO GAMES. You know, the kind they don’t play in San Andreas…
RIDE ON THE WILD SIDE
√ Indulge your vice for theft and destruction with INSANE TPS WEAPONS like Molotov cocktails, flamethrowers & an electric guitar!
√ Bring a drone to the battle for auto-firing backup, defensive support, or healing.
√ Drive CRAZY VEHICLES including monster trucks, armored tanks, muscle cars, mafia limos & fighter jets.
√ UPGRADE YOUR TPS SKILLS & GEAR to open up new ways to customize your gangster.
√ Dress for theft with a huge selection of costumes that let you become a boxing champ, Shaolin gangster, a grand gang master, and much more.
ALWAYS TIME FOR CRIME
√ With updates added regularly full of fresh challenges, new vehicles, extra weapons and more missions, your gangster career can become a permanent vice.
The subscription will renew automatically 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period, unless it's turned off before then. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage subscriptions and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
**This game is packed with so many cool features that we recommend installing it through iTunes. It will require less of the available storage on your device!**
** Supports Game Controllers made for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2 or later, and iPod touch (5th generation).
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
35. Order Up!!
A delicious blend of cooking and empire building!
Experience the dizzying life of a top-notch Chef and restaurateur as you prepare a variety of recipes, serve hordes of demanding patrons, and build your own restaurant empire from the ground up!
You begin in the world of fast food and must prove yourself by serving up quality dishes in the time allotted. As you master the basic skills and serve up tasty cuisine using precision and time management skills, you will earn money needed to move from fast food to five-star!
• New restaurants, characters, and music, plus resampled audio, visuals, and full support of stereoscopic 3D.
• Split-screen co-op OR competitive turn-based multiplayer for up to two players.
• Whimsical humor offers a balance to the manic table-juggling gameplay.
• SIXAXIS™ wireless controller and PlayStation®Move motion controller compatibility.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.
36. Founders' Fortune
Build Your Colony
When your colonists arrive, they have nothing but the clothes on their backs. You take control and tell them to gather materials and build walls, floors and furniture.
You are not limited to predefined buildings! Design your own houses and style them to your liking. There are dozens of construction and furniture elements that you can use to create the settlement you’ve always dreamed of!
Take Care Of Your Colonists
The colonists are your top priority. At first, you simply need to provide them with food and shelter. But the world is full of dangers! An infection might prove fatal to the strongest warrior and a plague can wipe out your entire colony.
Each colonist reacts to events, happy or sad, and reflects that in their behavior. Happy colonists will receive a boost to their productivity – Unhappy colonists might throw a temper tantrum.
Deal With Tantrums
In an ideal life, all your wishes come true, at least that’s what Toni thinks. Fulfilled wishes can promote good moods, while hunger, injuries, boring conversations, or even nightmares will make your citizens feel bad.
If you ignore the needs and wishes of your colonists for too long, one of them might have a breakdown and throw a trantrum.
At That Point, All Bets Are Off…
Set up your FarmFood matters. Good food makes colonists happy, wrong food makes colonists sick, little food makes colonists slow, and no food makes colonists die.
Grow a variety of seasonal crops and set up a kitchen to make delicious meals. Be sure to stock up before winter hits and act quick when a swarm of hungry bugs descends upon your fields!
Survive WinterUse the time you have and make sure you have enough food stored away, for winter is coming. Let’s hope you won’t have to halve rations – because that will make your colonists weak.
When supplies dwindle and the freezing cold wind howls outside, it’s easy to lose hope.
Trade Goods and Get RichWord got around that your colony has started producing wares. Greet traveling traders and see if you can get a good deal on some ancient scrolls or buy additional food to prepare for winter.
Try to keep production up so you’ll always have something to sell. A mature colony needs to pay good salaries to keep everyone happy. If morale is low, additional funds can even buy a tiny bit of happiness!
Research TechnologiesBuilding your home is a long process and resources and manpower are not the only things you need. Smart Settlers dedicate a lot of time to researching new technologies, thereby unlocking better equipment, new furniture and construction elements.
Select scholars carefully – if their personality doesn’t fit this type of work, they are not going to make a lot of progress.
Protect Your OutpostYou are not alone in this new land you call ‘home’. The Tikigoblins living there are not all that happy about your settling efforts and might pay you a visit to try to get you to stop.
Train your colonists in the art of warfare and equip them with the best weapons and armor you have. Build walls and towers to ensure the security of your colony – that way, your enemies will have a difficult time trying to mess with you!
37. Construction Machines 2014
Become a boss of a construction company. Demolish old houses, flatten the ground, fill foundations with concrete and build new buildings - this is what you do. Sit behind the wheel of different construction machines - from trucks and diggers to huge cranes. Win contracts and gather money to expand your company and buy or upgrade your machines.
- advanced physics and interaction with environment
- 8 different construction machine types
- realistic handling
- 20 contracts to fullfill
- additional challenges and free play mode
Categories in common with Construction Machines 2014: Simulation
38. Zula - Europe
Zula is a free-to-play online first person shooter. In Zula you will discover real unique locations as Istanbul, Northern Iraq and other places of the middle east, as well as indoor maps. Ten maps are available for now, all of them have their own particularities and offer a unique challenge. You will totally immerse yourself in the world of Zula thanks to very realistic graphics.
As player, you will be able to choose between two different factions of fighters: Zula, a group of vigilantes misunderstood as an organized crime syndicate and Gladyo, an international paramilitary force that has infiltrated almost every military organization worldwide.
The game has various game modes as for example Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Free for All or Wanted, and new ones are on the way! Sixteen playable characters, inspired by popular TV heroes and with a unique background story, are available. In order to achieve an authentic feel, all character outfits and equipment are based on exact paramilitary specs. Moreover, you will have the choice between more than 150 weapons and new ones are regularly added to the game as well as items.
Enjoy all special features of this incredible shooter and do not forget about the mission system in which you will earn fabulous prizes.
Play with your friends, improve your character skills, create a clan and participate in tournaments.
Zula offers you a realistic experience like you have never seen before, so don’t miss your objective, come forth and prove your bravery!
39. Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss
Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss is a RPG game developed by Looking Glass Studios and Blue Sky Productions. It came out on 01-01-1992. Origin Systems published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss is available on PC and PlayStation.
It was produced by Warren Spector. It was directed by Richard Garriott. Dave Govett and George Alistair Sanger scored the game.
Categories in common with Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss: Role Playing
40. The Secret World
The Secret World is a RPG massively multiplayer game developed by Funcom. It came out on 03-07-2012. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
The Secret World is available on PC.
Anne Lise Waal and Ragnar Tørnquist produced the game. Ragnar Tørnquist directed the game. It was scored by Magnus Beite, Marc Canham and Simon Poole.
After the huge success on the mobile phone, Now on PS4™,
The best game in the Arabian Gulf, stunts and drifting style called HAJWALA,
You can customize your car the way you want and design your driver character as you like.
Play online with your friends, up to 12 players, it's more fun to play together.
You can choose from a huge collection of different cars.
Try drifting the Arabic way, in a massive environment in Arab countries, desert highways, big cities, and more...
Network Players 2-12 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
3GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
Platform: PlayStation 4
42. Mini Golf Arena
Mini Golf Arena is an exciting multiplayer mini golf game for up to 24 players online.
Compete with players from all over the world!Features:
- 7 Golf courses with 18 holes (126 holes total).
- Full ball customization (Hats, Trails, Models, Colors).
- Support Steam Workshop.
Build & play custom maps together with your friends.
- Support up to 24 players online.
- Chat & voice chat support.
- Unique gaming experience.
43. A-Train 8
As the owner of a brand new railway company, you must manage train schedules, develop new railways, construct buildings, and manipulate the stock market on your quest to earn one trillion dollars.
Have you ever wondered what it's like to manage a railway company, or how trains can impact the fate of an entire city? A-Train 8 answers these questions! The task will be fun, but not necessarily easy. Your company relies on the citizens for revenue, and the city needs your railway to function and thrive. If you fail to master this relationship, both your company and the city will face certain derailment.
The future of the city is in your hands!
In-Depth Management. Plenty of Challenges.
The gameplay of A-Train 8 is no simple affair. If you want to succeed, you will have to make decisions based on time, weather, terrain, financial status, and many other factors, but there are plenty of metrics and reports to help you out!
Realistic Trains and Buildings. Beautiful Textures.
A-Train 8 delivers more than just realistic gameplay. All of the visuals are inspired by real life, including the trains, buildings, and even monuments such as the Eiffel Tower!
Ten Default Scenarios
A-Train 8 will help realize your passion for railway management and city development with its ten default scenarios, intuitive gameplay, realistic 3D graphics, and in-depth map editor!
Choose from one of our pre-constructed scenarios, each with a different element of challenge that will help you learn and ultimately master the game. Each scenario includes a city that needs you to solve a significant problem, such as uncompromising terrain, underdeveloped infrastructure, and poor management.
Deep And Involved Gameplay
As a simulation game, A-Train 8 is all about giving control to the players. Nearly everything you can think of can be managed, from train schedules to proposed projects to stocks. Once you make a decision, the results begin to take effect immediately. Constructing the right kind of buildings in the right area will lead to more commuters and further city development, a win-win situation. On the other hand, poor schedule management and overextending will lead to a loss in commuters, severely impacting your company’s bottom line. Every decision you make is important!
Major factors that will affect your management include:
Time & Weather: Time passes continuously in A-Train 8, affecting train and construction schedules. Weather will change constantly: both snow and rain are possible at a moment's notice!
The Terrain: Certain areas are not ideal for development, and laying track over water is not cheap!
Financial Information: You will have complete access to your company’s balance sheet, railroad statistics, city trends, and stock/real estate reports. These reports are constantly updated throughout the simulation.
The Market: Equity and debt financing could very well give you the funds needed to expand your empire. You can buy/sell stocks, take out loans, and even sell real estate!
Building Tracks: Every track your company lays must be planned carefully. Not only does track cost money, but inefficient or inadequate track will slow down city development and decrease the amount of commuters!
Train Schedules: With the help of a Schedule Wizard and your own business sense, you will have the tools to create the most streamlined schedule possible given the circumstances. Smart scheduling will save your company money while still keeping the citizens happy.
The Trains: Each train has a slew of advantages and disadvantages. Elements such as speed, cost, maintenance, and capacity must be taken into account.
Realistic 3D Graphics
To ensure the most realistic experience possible, A-Train 8’s graphics are inspired heavily by real trains and buildings.
Trains: There are eleven trains available by default, ranging from commuters to freighters to lightning-fast magnetics.
Buildings: Dozens of hotels, factories, high rises, and residential buildings are at your disposal. Build 60-story skyscrapers, parks, airports, and even amusement parks!
Monuments: Place a unique stamp on your city with iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and the Colosseum!
Map Construction Mode
Whether you’ve already mastered the default scenarios or you want to build your own area from scratch, A-Train 8’s Map Construction Mode will ensure that each simulation is unique. Once you’re happy with your custom map, you can simulate it in Game Mode and manage your company for real!
Terrain Editor: In Map Construction Mode, you start with a large swath of flat land, ready to be molded into the terrain that you are envisioning. You have complete control over the map’s elevation and water, providing your map with uniqueness in both aesthetics and challenge.
Lifted Limitations: Construction does not cost money or materials, allowing you to build a large city from scratch before you even simulate a single day!
Customized Information: You can set the starting funds for your new simulation, opening up limitless possibilities for challenge. Imagine creating a minimalistic map with a large amount of initial funds, or a well developed town with a nearly bankrupted railway company that is struggling to keep it afloat.
Categories in common with A-Train 8: Simulation
Adventure. Anywhere!Explore endless magical worlds and battle fearsome creatures alongside millions of friends. Unleash your imagination by crafting beautiful buildings.Be bold. Be a hero.Play as the quirky builder, the fearless fighter, the perky scout or the mysterious sorceress and become the legend you were destined to be! Every hero is voice acted, so you are never lost for words.All friends!Use your activated Angeldust account to play Angeldust online with your friends and millions of other players, or use the 'alone'-mode to build alone in your own game world. You can even customize your sign-in screen!All fun!Angeldust is unanimously praised amongst players of the game. Join the new gaming sensation and start your Angeldust adventure today!Angeldust. A magical game:
- More than 250 different creatures to discover and defeat
- More than 200 beautifully designed materials to build with
- More than 25 gorgeous landscapes to explore
- 4 uniquely outfitted heroes to role play
- 1 giant game world for everyone
45. EDEN STAR
Eden Star is an immersive Sci-Fi survival game that blends innovative physics based combat, destructible environments and free-form construction with the exploration of a hostile alien world.
Explore and gather resources from the environment of Pharus 7, use these materials to construct defensive outposts, craft powerful weaponry and upgrade your Pioneer.
- Co-op & PVP Multiplayer
- 4x4 km World
- All New Crafting Inventories
- 20 + Material and Compound Material Types
- Colony Creation System (Teams)
- Physics based combat (Smash)
- Splintermite (Ground Enemy)
- Cerberus (Wolf)
- Stalker (Ground Enemy)
- Ika (Flying Enemy)
- Ika Viper (Flying Enemy)
- 5 Wildlife Creatures (neutral)
- Swamp Walker (Neutral/Defensive Creature)
- Swamp Biome
- Forest Biome
- Foliage Destruction
- Mineral Rock Destruction
- Wall running and Mantling
Weapon Combos and Ammo;
- Machine Pistol
- Assault SMG
- Heavy SMG
- Assault Rifle
- Assault Shotgun
- Heavy Rifle
- Long Range Assault Rifle
- Sniper Rifle
- TAC (heavy) Rifle
- Ammo Clips for each reviever variant
- Gauss Module Flechettes
- Reflex Sight
- Sniper Scope
Multiple “MATA-Tool” Abilities/Upgrade Modules;
- Kinetic Blast
- Kinetic Laser
- Energy Harness (Mining)
- Energy Harness Reclaim Structures (Undo)
- Regeneration (Heal Structures)
- Energy Harness MATA-Combat (Smash)
- Gauss Cannon
- Melee Baton
- Melee Energy Blade
- Barriers (Half Walls)
- Glass Wall
- Ceilings (Floors)
- Eden Kit
- Auto Turret
- Energy Turret
- Missile Turret
- Energy Walls
- Doors & Doorways
- Energy Generator
For an up to date list of what we are currently working on we have a public Trello board available HERE (you must have a Trello account to comment or vote on features)
- Splintermite Queen (large ground enemy)
- Weapon - Grenade Launcher
- Weapon - Frag Grenade
- Expanded build types & Decorators
- Fauna Creatures
- Further Refinement of Melee (Combos)
- Expanded World
- Additional Pioneer Characters
- Steam Achievements
- Health Packs
- Craftable/ Upgradable Armour
- Utility buildings (generators etc)
- More enemies!
- More neutral creatures
- Robotic allies
- Procedurally generated loot and rescources
- THE GAWR...
Use your MATA-Tool (Remote Manipulation Device) to harvest trees, foliage and mineral rich rocks within a real-time physics driven environment. Obtain Material Shards for use in outpost building, weapon construction and powerful upgrades. Destroy and recreate your surroundings at will; the world is yours to manipulate, just watch out for the indigenous lifeforms…
Use gathered Materials to craft defenses, walls, ramps and turrets to protect your outpost or construct powerful weapons and upgrades for your Pioneer. Place gathered Materials within your Eden Kit to store, or use them to upgrade the Eden Kit's protective shield and power additional defenses. Expand your territory by building additional Eden kits. How you balance your resources is up to you.
Using unique physics-driven combat you can remotely grab enemies and smash or blast them into the destructible environment. Upgrade your weaponry to tackle the alien hives and claim the territory for your own. Combine different attacks and abilities in order to survive against enemies and environmental hazards. A simple, but fluid movement system gives you freedom to move athletically across surfaces.
Death in Eden Star is permanent. You can be reconstructed back by the Eden Kit provided it contains Teslinium and remains intact, but naturally it must be protected...
The Tech Demo is free and is automatically downloaded with Eden Star. To access it you must do the following;
- Find Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect ® in your Steam Game Library
- Right Mouse Click over Eden Star :: Destroy - Build - Protect ® and select Properties from the bottom of the list
- Left Mouse Click on the 3rd tab labelled Local Files
- Left Mouse Click on the Browse Local Files button
This Will Open Up A Browser Window
- Click on the UE3 Combat Tech Demo folder
- Follow the instructions listed within the associated Readme file within the folder, all instructions are also within the Readme document
To launch the Eden Star Tech Demo you must find the folder where you have installed the Tech Demo and find the following folder;
EdenDemo_5.7 > Binaries > Win64 then click on the application (.exe) "EdenGame" to launch the demo
e.g. :: C:\Eden\EdenDemo_5.7\Binaries\Win64\EdenGame.exe
46. Cities: Skylines - After Dark
Night time is fun time! After Dark is the first expansion to the hugely popular classic city simulation Cities: Skylines. The game expands on the repertoire of features and customizations designed to enhance the thrill as well as maintain the challenge of the city building experience. Developed by Colossal Order and published Paradox Interactive, the central feature of the latest expansion is to utilize the day and night cycle and alter the approach to managing your city. Will you construct a bustling city that lives and breathes at night or will your city succumb to the perils and misadventures of the dark hours? Youre only limited by your imagination, so take control, the sky is the limit! Find out what life is like in the city when the sun goes down!Key Features Utilize the Day and Night Cycle: The city changes during the hours of the day and affects citizen schedules. Traffic is visibly slower at night and some zoned areas do not work with full efficiency. This expansion will put you in control of managing the different aspects of the day and night cycles.Leisure specialization:Commercial areas can specialize in leisure activities. Leisure areas are especially active during the night, but work like regular commercial areas during the day. Tourism specialization:Commercial areas such as bars and restaurants, small marina and fishing tours on the shoreline can specialize in beach activities. New transportation options:Bikes and dedicated bike lanes and bike ways let citizens opt for a faster alternative to walking. Bus lanes can be used to help the public transportation run smoother. Expanded City Services: Criminals will now be taken to Prison from Police buildings. Taxi service will help citizens and tourists travel around the city. Cargo hubs are harbors that accept cargo trains straight to the terminal. International airport is a huge airport, allowing much more traffic than the previous airport and has a metro station attached to it. Bus terminal allows citizens to transfer to other bus lines in the terminal building.
Categories in common with Cities: Skylines - After Dark:
47. Fernbus Simulator
Like in reality at the bus stations passengers already holding a valid ticket can get on right away while the other passengers have to buy a ticket from you.
Both MAN busses are equipped with original cockpits including all functions. The interior and exterior of the bus is modeled to the last detail. True to original passenger announcements provide a realistic atmosphere. Construction sites, traffic jams and accidents will challenge you as a bus driver to keep up with the schedule. The busses were tested and optimized by bus drivers and driving instructors.
- In cooperation with Flixbus
- Original MAN Lion's Coach und Lion's Coach C
- 2000 km of track, corresponds to a real route length of 20,000 kilometres
- Detailed bus cockpit with extensive functions
- Complex Autobahn and road network on 5000 m² of surface
- Dynamic weather with four seasons
- More than 40 German cities, including:
- Driving by night
- Bus driver is able to leave the bus
- Extensive evaluation tool
- True to original passenger announcements
- Traffic jams, accidents and construction sites
- Ticket sales by the driver
- Free play mode
- First add-on already in development
Categories in common with Fernbus Simulator: Simulation
AeroWings, known in Japan as Aero Dancing featuring Blue Impulse (エアロダンシング featuring Blue Impulse), is a flight simulator for Sega's Dreamcast video game console. The player can train with squads, learn the ropes of handling the aircraft, and doing tricks after mastering the different stunts.
The difference between the Japanese and other versions outside the country was, as the Japanese version was only licensed by Japan Air Self-Defense Force's Blue Impulse aerobatic display team, it featured liveries that of the team.
Categories in common with AeroWings: Simulation
Omegalodon is a third-person multiplayer action game where players compete by attacking/defending the city. The Red Team is comprised of police and soldiers armed with an array of military vehicles and explosive weaponry. The Green Team is comprised of Omegalodon, a 100-foot shark monster, and the Enviros, equipped with a healing beam. The game plays like a backward tower-defense game, but with free-roaming capability and fast-paced, realtime action.
Omegalodon's objective is a nuclear containment dome at the city center. The round will end if it is destroyed, the timer reaches zero, or if Omegalodon dies.Features
- Fully destructible environments
- Dozens of drivable vehicles including helicopters, cargo ships, and jets
- 30-minute round-based multiplayer
- Dozens of simultaneous players
- Story elements will full voice acting
- Nine square miles of open world, spanning islands and cityscapes
- A colorful, retro aesthetic
50. Notruf 112 | Emergency Call 112
Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation is an exciting, fully detailed simulation of the eventful life of a big city fire department. It was developed in cooperation with and modelled on the fire brigade of Mülheim, Germany. Mülheim has one of the largest and most modern fire stations in Europe. Particular attention was paid to realism and accuracy in creating the various missions.
Never before has a simulation offered such great level of detail for the fire department vehicles, including and especially the LF24, the fire truck. All of the equipment and functionality have been incorporated. The water tender, turntable ladder and swap body vehicle are also fully functional and available for the virtual fireman. An command vehicle is also included. And of course, equipment can be removed and kept available for later use.
Accidents involving cars and trucks, oil slicks, external and internal fires requiring breathing equipment, these exciting scenarios are randomly generated and promise hours of excitement. The authentic spread of the fires and lifelike, movable fire hoses with realistic handling needed to fight the fire make for an authentic playing experience.
Turn on the emergency lights and sirens and experience one of the world’s most exciting professions – the fire brigade. No previous fire simulation has gone to such lengths to provide such depth and realism.
- Fire brigade modeled on Mülheim’s real state-of-the-art fire department, set in a fictitious town
- Highly-detailed vehicles, such as the LF24 fire truck, a tender truck, turnable ladder vehicle and command vehicle
- Removable equipment
- Realistic, flexible, moveable hoses
- Interior and exterior fires
- Technical assistance for accidents
- Realistic fire spread using a fluid, dynamic simulation
Many different scenarios including:
- Traffic accidents
- Oil slicks
- Burning rooms
- Small fires in industrial areas
- Blocked roads
- Fire alarm
- Night operations
- Navigation systems in the fire trucks
- Functional light pole on the LF24
- Sophisticated AI to control the interaction between the fire fighters
- Realistic traffic at the site of the fire or accident
- An open game world where all of the buildings can be a scene of the action
Categories in common with Notruf 112 | Emergency Call 112: Simulation