The best games like Beat Hazard are:
- arrow_rightDestiny 2
- arrow_rightBorderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- arrow_rightMETAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin
- arrow_rightWarhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
100 Best Games Like Beat Hazard:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (31)
- PlayStation 4 (45)
- iOS (34)
- Android (21)
- macOS (97)
- Linux (78)
- Nintendo Switch (24)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (23)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (26)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (13)
- PSP (6)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (4)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Genesis (2)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (2)
1. Destiny 2
Destiny 2 is an online multiplayer first-person shooter. You take on the role of a Guardian that needs to protect the last city on Earth from alien invaders. The game follows its predecessor, Destiny. The goal of the game is to return the Light that was stolen from the Guardians by the aliens.
Destiny 2 features two main activity types: player versus environment and player versus player. PvE is focused on exploration, story missions interaction with NPCs and side quests. PvP features 4v4 team matches in different modes. The game also allows taking part in group missions, such as three-player strikes and six-player raids.
Destiny 2 has a strong RPG aspect that includes character customization and development. There are three classes in the game - Warlock, Hunter, and Titan; they provide different playstyles depending on their specialization and unique abilities. To develop the character you can gain experience points completing the story and side missions.
Terraria is a 2D action adventure sandbox game, where players create a character and gather resources in order to gradually craft stronger weapons and armor. Players create randomly generated maps that contain different locations within it, and by gathering specific resources and triggering special events, players will fight one of the many in-game bosses. Created characters can be played on different maps.
The game introduces hundreds of unique items that can be found across the entirety of the map, some of which may not even be encountered.
Terraria have many different Biomes and areas with distinct visuals, containing resources and enemies unique to this biome. After gathering materials, players can craft furniture, and build settlements and houses, since after completing events or finding specific items NPCs will start to arrive, and will require player’s protection. Terraria can be played on three difficulties and has a large modding community.
3. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The game belongs to the Borderlands game line, its action takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
Everything happens on the moon of Pandora - Elpis. The story tells about the formation of Hyperion Corporation and the fate of its head - Handsome Jack, whom we meet while in the role of a simple programmer who dreams to find some valuable artifact. In the game there are various innovations - in the plot, in the characters, in the scenarios of missions and in the setting. For example, on the Pandora satellite, gravity is much weaker, but there is no oxygen at all. Therefore, the task of obtaining oxygen becomes very important for everyone. Moreover, oxygen is needed not only for breathing, but also for the functioning of personal jetpacks and long high jumps. In the game there is another additional story and downloadable content, including new characters and story campaigns.
4. METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE
After the events of the uprising took four years. Naomi Hunter creates the FOXAVILE computer virus that destroys the system of "Sons of the Patriots", thereby putting an end to the military economy, what turned the war into a profitable business. PMSC (Private Military Security Companies) began to protect essential people and act as peacekeepers. You play as Raiden, a katana-wielding cyborg who is forced to join the PMSC to protect his family.
Most of the gameplay Raiden has to cut enemies and some objects with a mighty high-frequency sword. Along with the standard attacks available "Free sword mode" that allows you to control the assault. In the open mode, attacks are more powerful, but the range of their impact is lower. For the elimination of enemies in Free mode are given points that allow you to restore health and the scale of the free sword with the help of fluids that are in the spine of dead cyborgs.
Being undetected, you can perform silent and quick kills on some enemies approaching from behind or from above. Available, at least, ten kinds of weapons and a few suits.
Categories in common with METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE: Action
5. Divinity: Original Sin
<br/><br/>Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit. <br/><br/>In <strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.<br/><br/><strong>Divinity: Original Sin</strong> is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.<br/><br/>Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!<h3>Key Features</h3><ul><li><strong>Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world.</strong> Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.<br/></li><li><strong>Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat.</strong> Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp. Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike. <br/></li><li><strong>Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer.</strong> Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.<br/></li><li><strong>Unravel a deep and epic story</strong>, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.<br/></li><li><strong>Classless character creation</strong> lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.<br/></li><li><strong>Create your own adventures</strong> and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers. Yours are endless new stories to make and share with other players!</li></ul><h3>Digital Collector's Edition</h3>The Digital Collector's Edition contains:<br/><br/><br/><ul><li><strong>2 copies of Divinity: Original Sin</strong>: one for you and pass on the second key to a friend<br/></li><li><strong>Award-winning <strong>Divine Divinity</strong> and <strong>Beyond Divinity</strong><br/></strong></li><li><strong>The Golden Grail DLC</strong>: an in-game item that allows you to colour your items in gold and sell them for more.<br/></li><li><strong>Zandalor's Trunks DLC</strong>: enjoy a unique in-game undergarment as rare as it is opinionated.<br/></li><li><strong>Design Documents</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Art Pack</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Soundtrack</strong></li></ul><br/>
Deadlight is a side-scrolling survival platformer with horror elements set in a post-apocalyptic 2.5D environment of Seattle. The game follows a former park ranger Randall Wayne, who tries to get to a safe zone located in the city, where he hopes his family will be waiting for him. Thus, he has to move across Seattle to reach his final destination. On his way, Randall, in control of players, should avoid both zombies and members of self-proclaimed local authority gang called New Law. The game is made in a cinematic manner to transfer the zombie apocalypse atmosphere correctly. The gameplay is divided into levels and consists of walking through platforms and solving puzzles. Players can use Randall’s ability to entrap zombies by luring them into environmental hazards, and other mechanics of running, creeping and climbing obstacles to bypass enemies. Although the protagonist has many hostiles, combat is unavoidable in only a few situations. However, the game features some melee weapons with extremely limited ammunition, so the fight is going to be tough.
After years of tireless explorations, brave Vikings have discovered a new land filled with mystery, danger and riches: Northgard.
The boldest Northmen have set sail to explore and conquer these new shores, bring fame to their Clan and write history through conquest, trading, or devotion to the Gods.
That is, if they can survive the dire wolves and undead warriors roaming the land, befriend or defeat the giants, and survive the harshest winters ever witnessed in the North.
Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster...)
Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading...)
Play against your friends or against an AI with different difficulty levels and personalities
8. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Another game in the Warhammer universe which seeks to replicate the success of the legendary Dawn War released back in the 2000s. Dawn of War II Retribution is a standalone expansion pack that features new faction: the Imperial Guard.
The game is set in the fictional universe of Warhammer known for its factions and gore visuals. In this expansion, there are new campaigns for all game races. The action takes place in the Sub-sector Aurelia 10 years after the last installment in the series.
The developers tried to re-invent the genre of RTS, adding elements of the popular MOBA genre. The player gains control over a squad of units led by a hero and completes missions at different locations in the game’s universe. Hero levels up gather items of different rarity, learns new skills and abilities to overtop enemies and bosses.
Base building is still present in the game, albeit in a truncated form: in multiplayer, players must develop their outpost. The addition also adds a new hero to the roster and new enemy types to beat.
Categories in common with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution: Strategy
Crimsonland is a 2014 re-release of the 2003 dual-stick top-down shoot 'em up with the RPG elements. That is the only game within the IP.
The game consists of the player and infinite waves of the enemies divided into the levels. The walkthrough may be eased by inviting up to three other players into the game.
There are seven game mods: "Quest", featuring 60 levels on different areas, each with the individual set of goal thus the name; "Survival" in which there are infinite waves of enemies and player is challenged to hold out as long as possible; "Rush" gives the protagonist only AK-47 and asks him to react quickly to the enemies; "Nukefism" does not allow the player to wield any weapon, but the collection of bonuses allows him to crash the foes; "Weapon Picker" speaks for itself — there is no ability reload, so the player is forced to change the firearm every time they run out of ammo. "Blitz" is just upgraded "Survival" and finally the "Gembine" which is just 2048 tiles game in the Crimsonland setting.
The "Typ'o'Shooter" mode was removed — players had to type the words appearing on the screen to kill the enemies in it.
The title features no storyline whatsoever. The only sign of a story is the quest system. Completing the quest allows the player to unlock more weapons and perks.
Armello is a digital role-playing tabletop game developed by an indie Australian studios League of Geeks. It is the debut project of the game.
The game is set in a “dark fairytale” kingdom of Armello, where the anthropomorphic animals from many clans live. The king has gone crazy and is slowly dying because of the dark force named the Rot. The representatives of several factions come to the kingdom's capital to become the new king. Four characters are present at the beginning of the game: Tane the wolf, Amber the rabbit, Mercurio the rat, and Sanah, the bear.
Armello is a digital remake of a traditional fantasy tabletop role-playing game in which there are rolling dice and cards, that allows the players to execute certain actions. The gaming area is divided into hexagonal plates, that contain procedurally generated features like caves, buildings, other characters or pieces of equipment. As the game progresses, the players can buy in-game currency to purchase special abilities using the skill tree, that is unique to every character.
The game uses a turn-based system, where the players can equip new items or acquire new skills while the other players make their turn. The cards and dice are used only when the players directly interact with the in-game world. The players use cards for casting spells, hiring teammates, treating wounds or using the special items that grant temporary abilities.
Your music is under attack, you must liberate it!
A mysterious entity is absorbing and corrupting your music before your very eyes. You must battle through your own song collection, discover items, customize your ship and fight boss enemies to liberate the Symphony of Souls and reclaim your music!
Symphony is one of the most music-driven games ever made. In this vertical shooter, re-experience each of your songs as it becomes a unique battlefield driven by intensity and tempo.
Your music collection is now an item collection! Each of your songs contains an item you can discover, equip and upgrade. Fully customize your ship to reach score targets, upgrade items and unlock new difficulty levels.
Showcase your skill. Symphony's innovative per-song leaderboard rewards you more, when you dominate with less powerful weapons. Find the loadout that suits your style and show what you can do!Key features
- Battle a mysterious entity that absorbs and corrupts your music as it plays
- Cutting-edge music analysis adapts the game to any song you like!
- Innovative per-song leaderboard system rewards you based on your weapons and the difficulty level
- 5 unique sets of boss enemies to conquer
- 6 difficulty levels
- Discover, collect and equip weapons hidden inside your own music collection
- 30 achievements/medals to unlock
- Supported file types:
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- Linux: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AIFF
- Windows & Mac: MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, WMA (Windows only), AIFF, WV.
- M4A & AAC supported via a DLC download for a small fee to cover patented decoder licensing costs (M4A & AAC also require the free QuickTime player)
- Full amBX™ support (cool lighting!) - Windows only
12. Nex Machina
Nex Machina is a sci-fi game about fighting robots and saving humans. It is a spiritual successor to the 1982 arcade Robotron 2084. The original game's designer Eugene Jarvis consulted Nex Machina creators.
The game is set in the futuristic world that was recently taken over by a machines' uprising. The robots try to annihilate humans and send "Harvesters" to hunt for them. The protagonist is the last warrior who can stand up for the humankind.
The player controls his or her character from the top-down view. Nex Machina contains six worlds divided by 15 levels. Each world ends with a boss fight. The player's primary objective is to defeat enemies, but there's also an optional objective to save humans scattered around levels.
There are two main modes. In the Single World, the worlds are consecutive, while in Arcade mode, the player can choose which world to play this time. The game has a local co-op and a competitive Online Arena mode, but no online cooperative multiplayer.
The protagonist has several types of attacks. The regular gun can be upgraded by power-ups to increase its range and spread. There are also stronger additional weapons, such as a sword and an energy beam. The game aims to keep the action at a high tempo and puts an emphasis on the "flow" and timing. By using the character's attacks in the right progressions, the player can perform powerful combo movements.
13. Heat Signature
Fly around a procedurally generated galaxy in a tiny defenceless ship, cut your thrusters to cruise past heat sensors, dock with an enemy ship's airlock, and sneak inside. Once you're in, you creep through their corridors, ambushing guards, hiding bodies, stealing new weapons, blowing them up from the inside, or hijacking their turrets and even the whole ship.
- Zoom smoothly from a view of the whole galaxy down to your character sneaking up on guards inside the spaceship you're boarding.
- All seamless: the ship you're on continues to fly around the galaxy as you sneak about inside, even as it gets into ship battles.
- Full modular destruction of every spaceship: shoot a fuel barrel to blow up the room and be flung into space by the vacuum. Rip ships in half, destroy secure rooms to form new entrances to dock at.
- Procedurally generated, from the shape of the galaxy, the trade routes between empires, the shape of every ship, and even the layout of the corridors inside.
- Be a bounty hunter, an assassin, a saboteur, or a hijacker. Earn money from your missions to buy better kit. That kind of thing.
- Lovely spacey music.
14. Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps
Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps is a shooter game, a spin-off of the Capcom’s Resident Evil series.
In Umbrella Corps you take a role of mercenary working for Umbrella Co.
The player can switch between first-person and third-person perspectives. The game features both multiplayer and single-player modes although the game was primarily marketed as a multiplayer title. The single-player part consists of than 24 missions most of which task you with collecting DNA samples from killed zombies.
The key feature of Umbrella Corps’ multiplayer is that alongside players, the maps are filled with aggressive zombies. They attack any mercenary they see, and can be a real threat when in large numbers. The players possess “Zombie Jammer,” a device that makes zombies ignore them. However, opposite players can disrupt. The combat system in the game is cover based meaning it allows one to hide behind walls or other large objects. The multiplayer also has a progression system which allows the player to unlock new weapons and cosmetic items. There are several types of weapons in the game including pistols, rifles, explosives, shotguns and melee weapons. The most notable melee weapons are ax-like Brainer which one-shot almost any enemy with a charged attack. The multiplayer features several game modes most of which are typical for this type of game. The most notable mode is DNA hunter in which you have to collect more DNA samples from killed zombies than your opponents.
Categories in common with Umbrella Corps /Biohazard Umbrella Corps: Action
15. Slain: Back from Hell
Slain: Back from Hell
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe - defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
- Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
- Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
- Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
16. LASER DISCO DEFENDERS
Save the galaxy and its taste in music, in this self-inflicted bullet hell - Pew! Pew! Pew!
Join the Laser Disco Defenders on their quest to defeat the evil Lord Monotone and prevent him from using the coveted Mirror Moon to force the galaxy into dancing along to his, and only his, tune. In this self-inflicted bullet hell you must stay on your toes as each laser beam fired ricochets off walls and can hit you too! Traverse randomly generated levels and face off Monotone’s various robotic machinations. Be it flamboyant flame sneakers or a cool rapid fire chrome suit - you decide how your favourite disco defender looks and plays based on what outfit you choose to wear. Time to save the galaxy and look like a cool cat!
• Thanks to randomly generated levels no play through is the same
• Choose your own look and play style with different characters and outfit combinations
• Online leader boards shows you the “master of the dance floor”
• Incredibly groovy 70’s disco style soundtrack
• Funky visuals inspired by 70s fashion and cheesy sci-fi flicks
17. Double Dragon: Neon
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley using the power of the L.E.A.F. suit: a fierce exoskeleton that grants exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate the life and death of all living things.
Experience the adventure of a lifetime
Valley is a First-Person adventure unlike any other. Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, you find yourself bewildered within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley.
Be forewarned, with these new-found abilities comes a daunting repercussion: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die around you.Features
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
19. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Experience the full evolution of the award-winning Geometry Wars franchise and battle through waves of enemies on 3D grids in this frenetic arcade shooter!
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved includes all of the great content & features from Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions and more:
- Over 100 total levels including 40 all-new
- Classic game modes in stunning HD
- 15 3D grids including 5 all-new and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia and 4 all-new modes
- 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend and the all-new Sweep drone
- New “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leaderboard
- Cooperative and Online Competitive Multiplayer modes
- Community and Friend Leaderboards
Windward is a game in which the player takes the role of a sailing ship captain.
The game is set in the randomized, procedurally generated seas that serve as an open-world sandbox. The player controls a trading cog from the top-down view. He or she navigates the vessel through the seas, uncovers new areas and completes quests and tasks. Most of the tasks are simple and require the player to travel between cities. The ship can carry passengers and cargo to gain money and to fight pirates to gain influence. The goal is to profit from the trade, eventually to join one of the factions and help it to assume control over the new ports. There's no semblance of a plot.
The player can upgrade his or her ship to expand the cargo space to earn more money, as well as to increase its firepower and stamina to withstand battles against pirates. The combat system in Windward is simple. When the player's ship approaches the enemy, it fires its cannons. The player has no direct control over the cannons. However, he or she can manipulate the ship so that to take a better position and lure the enemy into a trap.
As the player progresses and gathers more money, he or she can hire other ships to serve his or her faction. They can form fleets to attack and capture enemy cities. However, the player still only directly controls the original ship.
21. Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
The Trine series returns to the magic of 2.5D with Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince! The three heroes of the best-selling adventure series are back, sent on a quest to retrieve the troubled young Prince Selius. Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief are joined together once again on a thrilling quest through fantastical fairytale landscapes teeming with danger.
Trine 4 reaches new heights in the series, bringing the most complete 2.5D gameplay experience ever to fans and new players alike.
– Gorgeous, 2.5D landscapes. Explore uniquely designed levels in beautiful, 2.5 dimensions, from breathtaking ruins and haunted tombs to tranquil birch groves and blueberry forests.
– Local and online multiplayer. Play with up to 4 players online or in local co-op.
– Captivating storytelling. Follow the story of a haunted prince as you journey through magical fairytale landscapes inhabited by friendly creatures, as well as a host of nightmarish foes.
– Dynamic puzzle-solving. Solve puzzles – solo or with friends – that feature fire, air, light, magnets, electricity and more, with challenges tailored to the number of players.
– Abundant skill trees. Unlock diverse abilities and amazing new skills.
– Completely revamped combat system. Experience the heroes’ own bloodcurdling nightmares in boss fights featuring an enriched combat system with fresh challenges and thrilling action!
– Enchanting soundtrack. Enjoy a wondrous soundtrack with songs that bring life to each new environment.
Explore, craft, and survive in this Multiplayer RPG Platformer with permanent death! Featuring many Rogue-like elements, Magicite randomly generates each underground dungeon for you and your friends to delve deep into. Chop trees, mine ores, and hunt beasts in order to collect the resources and materials you need to survive the harsh and unforgiving environment. With a ton of character traits, stats, companions, and classes, players will have a different experience each play through! Be prepared to die... A LOT.
Magicite's main influences were Monster Hunter and Spelunky. I loved the resource collection and crafting in Monster Hunter, and of course fighting giant monsters with my friends. Spelunky's brutal yet rewarding platforming was also something that I wanted to capture with Magicite.
- Randomly Generated Dungeons - Experience a new dungeon each time you play. Expect tons of trees to chop, ores to mine, plants to harvest, and bugs to catch! Oh and giant monsters.
- Permanent Death - The game logs all of your stats in a play through, leading the way for achievements and upgrades.
- Crafting System - Combine any two items to create a new one! For example, Wood + Wood = Plank. There are tons of combinations to discover!
- Combat System - If you plan on just running in and swinging you sword, you're gonna get wrecked. Take time to craft useful items and examine enemy positioning before executing a well timed attack.
- Unlockable Races, Hats, & Companions - The more you play, more greater chance you'll unlock awesome new hats with a variety of special effects. Races and Companions can also be unlocked to provide different starting items and stats!
- Multiplayer - Want to put your friendships to the test? This is the game to do it! Permanent death only occurs when the ENTIRE party has fallen. So if your buddy gets knocked out feel free to run over and help him back up. Or not...
23. Jets'n'Guns Gold
Jets'n'Guns is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action with graphics and special effects that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane action adventure of saving the universe from the deadly threat of more than 270 unique monsters in the campaign of 43 levels. Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different weapons of a devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships.
- 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- more than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- 70 different weapons
- upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- more than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- new scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your ship
- sounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
24. The Polynomial - Space of the music
The Polynomial is a 3D space shooter with unique, mathematical scenery that animates to the music. And this is not some boring mathematics. This is fractals. There are worlds to explore, ugly enemies to kill, pretty allies to protect, bonuses to collect, and scores to beat (if you are into this sort of thing). It also includes arena editor and a non-shooting mode in which you can simply explore and rock out to your music. The game comes with 50 minute soundtrack; you can also import your music and playlists or even use the microphone input. There is a great variety of options that you can adjust for your own ultimate visual experience.
- Dynamic universe animated to music of your choice or microphone input.
- 50 minutes of original soundtrack.
- Unique 3D graphics and effects.
- Highly configurable visuals, music, and image post-processing.
- Full featured editable music playlist.
- Support for anaglyph 3D glasses and the common 3DTV formats.
- Joystick support.
- Built in arena generator and editor.
- 35 hand-picked arenas.
- 4 music visualizers to choose from.
- Innovative scoring function.
25. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Several years after the end of the Second War, multiple branches of the Librarium reputed to command a force as powerful as an entire nation’s army were suddenly and utterly destroyed. Inexplicably, the hidden cauldrons within each branch were also completely decimated. The few survivors spoke in hushed, shaken tones of a single man who had
appeared out of nowhere, cutting down all in his path.
Main Game Features
Expanded Character Roster: In addition to the downloadable characters offered for the previous entry in the series (Makoto, Valkenhyn, and Platinum the Trinity), EXTEND introduces Relius Clover, the mad puppeteer and Carl's father, as a playable character. Master a whole new way of fighting with Relius as he uses his marionette, Ignis, to turn the tide of battle.
Enhanced Story Mode: Relive and rediscover the events that took place in BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger or venture forth into one of four all new story scenarios!
New and Revised Game Modes: Take on the strongest of foes in Unlimited Mars Mode or fight your way to the bottom of Abyss Mode!
Fully Revised Combat System: All characters, new and old, have been thoroughly rebalanced and armed with all new strategies and combos to take your game to the top!
Improved Online Multiplayer: Battle it out in BlazBlue’s acclaimed online mode with all new multiplayer features, such as online team battles!
26. RIOT - Civil Unrest
As the world’s economical crisis deepens and inequality tears the very fabric of society the discontentment of the masses manifests itself in violent public disturbances and civil disorder.
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this summer.
RIOT – Civil Unrest’s creator, Leonard Menchiari, experienced rioting first-hand at the NoTAV protests in Italy. He created the game to tell the stories and express the feelings experienced during these clashes. What triggers the crowd to behave with such anger and aggression? Often outnumbered, what does a police officer feel like during the conflict? RIOT – Civil Unrest presents the player with the opportunity to experience both sides of the fight - a fight in which there really are no winners. Who is right and who is wrong? Experience RIOT – Civil Unrest and draw your own conclusions.
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, tasers or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
- Twenty levels split over four campaigns Keratea (Greece), NoTAV (Italy), Indignados (Spain) and Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play all twenty levels as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Skirmish mode - play against a friend on the same computer.
- Multiplayer mode: play against a friend online.
Create your own Riots with the level editor
- Alter the look of the confrontation by importing your own background graphics.
- Position elements, vehicles and obstacles where you want them.
- Set the time of day and the weather.
- Choose and position rioters and police starting points as well as their orders and level of aggression.
The colony on Mars had been silent for a long time. According to the last reports, critical discoveries were made about the existence of water and life.
You should investigate the sectors and the surrounding area to find out why colony can not be heard from and learn what happened.
Gameplay and Key Features:
- Science-fiction themed
- Dazzling space atmosphere
- Standard fps mechanics
- 5 Levels with 6 different weapons
- Action - adventure - thriller
- Opportunity to explore new worlds
The other stages of our project, which we continue to develop as an indie team, will be with you in the forthcoming years as VR, iOS, and Android support as well as multiplayer adaptation of games.
28. Destination Sol
- Randomly generated open world, consisting of 2 star systems, planets, asteroid belts and mazes.
- Ability to seamlessly land on planets.
- 3 planet types.
- Enemies of many different types, ally fighters, traders, outposts.
- 6 ship types to pilot.
- Over 50 items to equip -- weapons, shields, armor.
- Open Source
Android version is also available on our web site.
29. Beat Hazard 2
Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Experience your music collection as never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter.
Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music. Beat Hazard 2 seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
Beat Hazard 2 improves on and ramps up the awesome zen feeling of battling to your own music. Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Pushing the boundaries of music powered gameplay, the sequel will include procedurally generated boss ships. Each track will create a unique archenemy ship for you to vanquish.
Premium music streaming services will be supported via an 'Open Mic' system that can listen in to any music source. Now the music world is your oyster, play to Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, YouTube, or any other provider!
You are a nameless dreamer, trying to make sense of the mystery that is the Common Dream. You know that deliverance lies within the lost pages of the Necronomicon and in the enigmatic Abyss deep within the Dream. To reach these, however, you must fight through hordes of insane dreamers and eldritch beings, as well as discover your past and the occult history of the Common Dream.<br/><br/><ul><li>H.P. Lovecraft inspired, original story - told carefully piece by piece<br/></li><li>Challenging combat that respects the player's ability to learn and adapt<br/></li><li>Procedural level structure that ensures endless replay value<br/></li><li>Wide array of weapons, items, and foes to offer tons of unique, compelling scenarios<br/></li><li>Permadeath system akin to modern roguelike titles<br/></li><li>Beautiful, stylized pixel art with the audio to match</li></ul><br/>Developed and published by Hunchback Studio<br/>Created by Aleksi Sirviö<br/>Music by Valtteri Hanhijoki
31. Hungry Flame
Hungry flame is an action packed, vibrant game. The main goal is saving yourself from the flame that is chasing you.
You are the only one who decides which path to take. Get ready for the fast paced environment and avoid getting terminated by the flame. Use your agility to break through different obstacles. Destroy your foes and use the environment in your favor.
- Fast paced
- Numerous, interesting levels
- Different enemy types
- Unique obstacles and game mechanics
- Delightful and challenging
32. Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity
The enchanting world of Touhou comes alive in this beautiful fan-made action RPG!
Infamous vampire Remilia Scarlet is bored with her posh, centuries-long life. So bored, in fact, that when the local newspaper runs a story about a gigantic monster, she decides she wants a piece of the action! Unfortunately, she returns home from her first foray to find her mansion heavily damaged, with no clues as to who the culprit might be. But this only serves to fan the flames of the vampiric maiden’s interest in what’s going on beyond the walls of her estate.
Now, it’s up to Remilia and her dutiful maid Sakuya Izayoi to discover the truth behind these rumors of monsters and menaces – an odyssey that will take them all over the world of Gensokyo as they match wits with a cast of colorful characters, overpower enemies with signature skills and spell cards, rough up a few fairies, and unravel a plot odder than they could have imagined.
11MB minimum save size
Licensed to and published by XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc.
UNLOVED is based on the community award-winning mod for Doom2 with the same name by the same creator. UNLOVED is a strange place. A twisted reality. A nightmare that comes to life. A place where demons and abhorrent monsters manifest and possess the living with only one goal: to end you. Nothing wants you here. And there is no way out. Only the elevator that leads further and further down into the darkness of your insanity.
Play alone or in a group of up to 4 players and explore the endless amount of basement levels that are procedurally arranged every time you enter. Work as a team, open new areas, find weapon-mods, solve personal challenges, complete level objectives and unlock new skills to survive this trip into the unknown.Main FeaturesFast Paced Shooter Gameplay + Coop Features
The game resurrects the old-school fast paced action shooter gameplay. Combined with deadly monsters and modern coop-features that encourage playing in a team to stay alive in a harsh and deadly environment. Find and join other players online or play via LAN. If you don't feel like playing in a team, you can play alone just as well.
Randomly arranged Levels
Every basement area is generated from hand crafted level chunks that are randomly arranged. After that, certain areas get locked by the “Architect” and you have to find certain key items to access them. Every level has final rooms with objectives the player has to complete in order to leave the level.
Create your own unique Play-Style
Besides customizing your appearance, you can also create your own unique play-style. Equip magic trinkets with unearthly powers that can completely change the way you experience the game. Want to become super tough, or do you prefer to run super fast? Do you want to deal lots of damage, or have the highest chances of survival? The right combination of trinkets makes it possible and sets you apart from other players.
Play in 4 different Game Modes
If you want a different experience besides the Ultra Violence, you can also select alternative Game Modes that may suit your style a bit more. Classic Horror gets your blood pumping while you are desperately looking for enough ammunition to survive the next enemy. Arcade Style increases the already fast paced action to the max, giving you the ultimate killing frenzy experience. And then there is the HOT Mode - the most innovative game mode in years...
Find Weapon-Mods to be more efficient
Every weapon can be upgraded with special mods. These can alter the way a weapon functions in dramatic ways. They may change the way the weapon operates, increase fire rate or give boosts like speed reloading.
Gain Karma by completing personal Challenges
You don’t just get experience points for killing monsters. Each time you play, certain challenges are given to you. If you fulfill your personal objectives, you get Karma points that you can spend to upgrade your Persona.
Unlock new Items and the Mysteries that UNLOVED holds
Within the levels are different mysterious objects scattered. By collecting them, you can later unlock new player colors, ranks, trinkets and pieces of information that may or may not have clues about this unearthly realm of insanity.
Categories in common with UNLOVED: Action
34. Death Ray Manta SE
Death Ray Manta has lasers in his head
He blew up his house, now he lives in space instead.DEATH RAY MANTA
Two sticks, one fish, some flashing lights. Death Ray Manta is, quite definitely, a videogame in the purest sense. Rejigged, rebuilt, remastered for Steam in the year of our Molyneux 2015.
Death Ray Manta is a short form top down arena shooter where you blow up enemies using colourful laserbeams. You spawn in the centre of the screen, moments later the screen is filled with mines, robots, rabbits and lasers from beyond the stars. Collect space gems for a bonus and shoot everything else that you can in order to flash lights at yourself. Aim for your own personal high score. How far into fish space can you get?
32 screens of increasingly colourful and crazy laser firing mayhem from the brains behind (amongst other things) Squid Yes, Not So Octopus, SYNSO 2 and the challenge mode in Waves. Also, he's that hairy dude off the internet. You know the one.
Death Ray Manta is made with the fine assistance of Mike Daw who provided the legwarmer chic tunes and Andy White, who helped out under the hood and kept me sane. Cover art by the legendary Ste Pickford.
"Absolutely Brilliant!" - Rob Fearon
Crashed and alone on a world mankind tried to leave behind, Darkout challenges players to survive on Illuna, in harsh, procedurally generated biomes, utilizing the game’s sandbox features to build shelters, craft weapons, and research new technologies.
You are not alone. Light-sensitive creatures prowling the landscapes become most active at night and in a world shrouded by clouds the security of day will never come, instead, twilight periods allow players minor security to explore, rebuild, and gather resources.
Darkout’s deep history manifests itself through logs left behind by others, some recent, while others hearken back to long-extinct natives of Illuna, offering glimpses into what events led up to the pandemonium that now persists.
How will you survive?Current Features
- Explore expansive randomly generated worlds
- Sandbox Play
- Fight Shadow enemies sensitive to Light.
- Strategic Research & Crafting System
- Mining, gathering & looting.
- Tons of resources, materials and devices you can use to...
- Create various kinds of weapons, armor, tech, furniture, etc.
- A story for those who like to do more than just explore, craft and build.
Fight to survive on a mysterious alien planet and do whatever it takes to find a way home.
Blaze Rush is a mercenary desperate for a job. In search of an easy payday he follows a distress beacon to the surface of a dangerous planet and the remains of an ancient crash site. There he finds a mystery that will test his strength, his resolve, and every gun in his arsenal. Zombotron features an arsenal of weapons and armor, enemies that hate each other as much as they hate you, and really nice explosions for an experience that’s out of this world.
Why go for headshots when you can drop a zombie down an elevator shaft? Or crush them beneath a pile of rubble. Or set of an elaborate daisy-chain of dynamite around them. Or run them over in an ATV. Or... you get the idea.
Crush foes with elevators, send them flying with explosives, run them down in vehicles, and much, much more.
Lock and load with a variety of weapons to become a consummate badass.
Discover the secrets of the planet Zombotron in an engaging, camp-tastic storyline.
Customize Blaze's armor to be the space-faring badass you've always wanted to be.
Ant.Karlov has been a game developer for 14 years. You might be familiar with some of his web-games on sites like Armor Games, Newgrounds, and Kongregate, including games like Fire Catcher, Alien Transporter, Mining Truck, Knighttron and Mushroomer. Zombotron is Ant.Karlov's first premium title and builds upon over a decade of gameplay and design experience.
37. Razor2: Hidden Skies
Razor2: Hidden Skies Razor2: Hidden Skies is a top view shooter. The game has the style of successful classic arcade games, while using the latest technology to create great visuals and effects. An old-school game with all new technology. Razor2 has easy gameplay, while challenging your skills with hundreds of enemies and bullets threatening you all the time. The soundtrack is another great feature, Razor2 uses classic orchestrated music, composed especially for the game.
Razor2 includes ten achievements and world records. Do your best, and place your name on the best players ranking. Play hard to win titles such as the Destructor, shooting down 4000 enemies, or the "almost impossible" Ace Pilot, completing the game without using any continues.
- Shoot them up (shmup)
- Eight levels
- Fifty different enemy waves
- Incredible Boss fights
- Weapons and equipment upgrades
- Three difficulty levels
- World and local Records
- Ten medals and achievements
- Great graphics, art and shaders
- Easy and amazing gameplay
- Awesome orchestrated music
In the distant future, #KILLALLZOMBIES is thrusting civilians into a sport of survival were a ravenous zombie population is unleashed in the name of sports entertainment. With the potential of a collective horde of over 1,000 zombies, television spectators vote upon how many and what kind of zombies or obstacles they want to uncage to make survival all the more harder for you to accomplish.
- Hordes of zombies to fight on interactive changing arena
- Live stream interactions enabling spectators to affect gameplay while watching the broadcast on Live from Twitch
- Three modes to play: Survival, Local Co-op and Defend the Vault
- 100+ Powerful perks and Twitch chat commands
- Dangerous zombie bosses!
- Multiple weapons and ammo types
39. Everyday Shooter
Everyday Shooter is an album of games exploring the expressive power of abstract shooters. Dissolute sounds of destruction are replaced with guitar riffs harmonizing over an all-guitar soundtrack, while modulating shapes celebrate the flowing beauty of geometry.
Play through different levels each with a completely unique musical, graphical, and gameplay style. Shoot to trigger musical sounds and riffs that combine to form the final soundscape of the game. Use points earned in the game to unlock extra lives, shuffle mode, and different visual filters.
40. Hyperspace Invaders II: Pixel Edition
Hyperspace Invaders II: Pixel Edition is a hardcore, uncompromising vertical scrolling bullet hell/invader hell shooter (shmup) that doubles as a techno-based lightsynth, triggering bursts of funky invaders at the pulse of a relentless beat.
HIII:PE also features an extra track/level by French flashcore artist HFK, pushing the engine to a gameplay tempo of 360BPM.
- Hardcore, uncompromising vertical scrolling bullet hell/invader hell action.
- Tempo-synced Gameplay (invader movement, bulletpatterns and more get triggered at the pulse of a beat)
- Adaptive Difficulty (harder as you play better)
- Generative Gameplay (never the same level twice)
- Dominate the Steam Leaderboards and unlock all the Achievements!
- Full Controller Support (+ Vibration)
- An OST of 10 tracks by renowned artists in the world of electronic music, such as: Carl Finlow / Ronny Ragtroll / Karl Lihagen / Atomhead / Subjex / Zuvuya / Mergel / NoProblemCore / Psykovsky & Arcek / HFK and WK(ES).
- 10 custom-built levels with amazing visuals and effects!
- Discover and support both up-and-coming musicians and your favorite established artists!
- Learn about the artists and where you can follow them, as well as download their other music
- Progress through three difficulty modes by mastering the music and upgrading your ship
- Complete objectives and Steam achievements, collect Trading Cards, and top the leaderboards!
- Omni - Urban Metaphor
- Dubsective - Synergy
- Spock - Break It Up
- Minecraft Universe - Eclipse
- Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
- Varien - Metalworks
- Minesweepa - Leviathan
- Totally Sick - Distorted
- Summer School - Choose Your Weapon
- NGHTMRE - MTRD
- James Egbert - Menu Music
43. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
44. Ace of Seafood
In the seas of the distant future, humans have all but disappeared.
Now fish and crustaceans fight great wars, shooting deadly rays of light at each other.
In your current, newly awakened state, you are no more than a piece of seafood.
But you have also been blessed with talent for leading your allies in battle.
Ransack the reefs. Discover an underwater world. Raise an army. Multiply your victories.
Do whatever it takes to become the Ace of Seafood.More about the gameDefeat enemies, increase allies, hone your strengths, secure reefs and voyage the seas from top to bottom!
"Ace of Seafood" is a third-person action game in which you build a party of up to 6 fish/crustaceans, exploring the vast ocean and battling with various marine life in order to expand your dominance of the ocean.
At the beginning, you need to share your secret desire to become one of the seafood.
Take control of an array of sea creatures and freely explore the ocean in an open-world map.
You will engage in battle with various forms of sea-life in order to capture and take control of the reefs they guard.
The reefs serve as bases from which you can strengthen your allies and breed more of them.
As you multiply your victories, you will be able to control a stronger force and explore a wider region.
In battle, your allies will follow the commands of the Ace (that's you) which include battle formation and special abilities.
In this world, sea creatures possess the ability to shoot powerful rays of light that can destroy just about anything.
Did you get it? No? Why?NEW FEATURE
An online mode has been added to the latest version of the game!
You can create an account at the top screen (see image below). When you log in and go to the load data screen, an "UPLOAD" option is displayed to the right. Use this option to upload to the server and share your account between iOS, Android versions and other PCs etc.
And as a bonus, once you have beaten the game you will be able to battle the Ace Team of someone who has uploaded their data to there server.
- Note: When uploading, if you do not specify names for the team and team members, they will not appear in the game world for other players.
Also, from "CONFIG", if you turn "ONLINE FEATURE" to "OFF", the teams of other players will not attack. (Attack is on by default).
Hmm, what kind of game should I make...
I'd love to float endlessly through a vast, rich world.
I'd want to speed around freely in all directions, in a splendid formation.
I'd also want to dig a hole and explore the world underground.
I'd want to challenge monsters several times my size.
I'd want to shoot laser beams from my mouth...and so on.
So many dreams...and to think that playing as seafood would be the answer to all of them.
Behold, the school of fish and their subtle movements, built on experience from battles past.
Admire the underground tunnels dug out by the shrimp.
Discover the monsters that lurk in the deep, and the creatures which can light up the darkest parts of the ocean!
Why, even I could not create such amazing creatures in my mind.
...So instead, let me be the one to tell you of their legacy.
This is the epic tale of the champion of an ocean world.
And epic tales are known to have a bit of exaggeration...
45. Polygon Attack
The game based on saving the Earth from complete termination by aliens. You are the only one who decided to go against the army of enemy spaceships. Get ready to maintain continuos fire against enemy. Use your agility to destroy a hole bunch of foes. Break through unlimited waves of enemies, fight unpredictable bosses, summon your allies for help.
- variety of weapons with unique characteristics and effects
- weapon and equipment upgrade system
- unique awards and bonuses for destroying enemies
- each enemy needs his own approach
- convenient control for gamepad or mouse
- unique graphics inspired by the "Vectrex" game console and carefully recreated on modern hardware
Pulstar is a fast paced arcade game that brings back the basic of its genre. No nonsense, just kill as long as you can to gain the highest score as possible! This concept gives Pulstar the challenge and high replay value real fans of this genre need!
Pulstar also has a local co-op multiplayer, which means you can team up with your buddy to dominate the world rankings!
- easy to play, hard to master concept
- build up audio and visual experience as you kill more
- activate Pulsetime to slow down the time around you
- local co-op multiplayer
- battle against the world with online leaderboards (single and multiplayer)
- dual analogue control support
- including Steam achievements and Steam gamecards
- available for Windows, Mac and Linux
47. Hell is Other Demons
A Fast-Paced Bullet Hell Platformer with Big Pixels
This arcade shooter is driven by quick, creative gameplay that rewards fast decision making and faster reflexes.
A Hell of a Campaign
Jump into the hooves of a demon out to kill a bunch of other demons as you progress through an extensive campaign and dominate wonderfully over-the-top bosses. Accumulate an arsenal of powerful weapons and upgrades as you take on varied and brutal challenges.
Fans of classic, high-score based arcade games will find a cozy home in Arcade Mode, which offers unlimited, procedurally generated action and infinite replayability. Nothing is stopping you from topping your high score except thousands of bloodthirsty demons.
The Best Bleeps and Boops
Hell is Other Demons’ bold colors and chunky pixels are backed up by a heavy synthwave soundtrack composed by Rémi Gallego, of The Algorithm, and retro sound effects by Magnus Pålsson, composer of the VVVVVV OST.
48. HERO DEFENSE
HERO DEFENSE challenges fans from MOBAs, RPGs and Tower Defense games to strategically manoeuvre their upgradeable heroes to destroy hordes of sinister creeps.
Take charge of five unique heroes that battle their way through various arenas to defeat Count Necrosis.
In order to destroy the world’s most powerful vampire, your team of slayers must impale, slash, tear and burn through legions of undead hell-bent on world domination.
Customize your heroes through a deep RPG layer featuring upgradeable weapons and rich character skill trees.
A long lasting multiplayer experience gives enthusiasts the possibility to dominate the worldwide ladder for loot and precious runes.
- Liberate your island, assemble your team and enjoy hours of a narrated story
- Replay procedurally generated enemies and endless mode challenges
- Succeed over bosses that possess special abilities
- Kill creeps fast to punish the enemy in an innovative mix of MOBA and Tower Defense
- Battle other players in ranked or unranked matches
- Defeat opponents with strategies or brute force to earn unique runes
- Gather Achievements to show your friends your gaming prowess!
- Save to the Cloud. Never lose your savegames and play on all your devices!
- Trading Cards – Gather the set for HERO DEFENSE
- Modify weapons by collecting and socketing powerful runes
- Customize rune builds for devastating combos and skill-synergies
- Build hero shrines to empower your characters during battle
- Gain XP to access and level up each hero’s individual skill tree
- Gather loot and equip spells that freeze, burn and poison the undead
- Rebuild your town and unlock new buildings
49. SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance
SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance is a space action game featuring strategy elements that takes place after Mankind has traveled across three star systems and multiple planets within, crossing an aggressive force known only as CoNs. Striking sci-fi visuals and dynamic music combine with disparate missions for hours of intriguing gameplay and overall replay value.
The game features a unique mechanic called the salvage system which governs your objectives in the levels, your upgrades between levels, and provides a scoring mechanic. SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance also has a strong focus on cooperative play, with different ship types featuring unique abilities that promote teamwork between players. Classes should feel familiar to MMO players with the likes of a "healer," "tank" and other ships that are all upgradable.
- 4 Player Co-Op
- 4 Ship Classes
- 9 Upgrades
- 10 Survival Missions
- 36 Story Missions
What is SCHAR’s Story?
SCHAR ʃ-ɑr - Space Counsel for Habitable Aerospace Refuge
In the future mankind stretches out across the galaxy utilizing new technology based on dark matter – humans were finally able to discover new worlds and colonize the universe. It was the search for new life that drove this exploration more than anything else, but after hundreds of years it appeared we were alone.
Suddenly that all changed. Without warning our colonies were attacked. An alien force, known as the Constituents of Nothing appeared out of nowhere systematically wiping out our colonized worlds. These aliens were unlike anything we’ve ever seen – they harnessed the same dark matter to power themselves and their civilization. Our weapons were useless against this new threat.
Soon we discovered pieces of the alien’s destroyed technology could help us create an Anti-Dark Matter particle. This Blue-Energy, named for the color it glowed, stopped the aliens in their tracks. Now mankind must band together, to form an alliance and push back the CoN invasion. We must protect our colonies using Blue-Energy shield generators. Otherwise we face certain extinction.
Previously available on Xbox Live Indie Games!
50. Distant Star: Revenant Fleet
In Distant Star: Revenant Fleet, you take control of the last remaining ships of a near-destroyed A’kari fleet, and must rebuild your forces as you battle through ancient, galactic battlefields towards a final showdown with the Orthani.
Build your fleet of up to 5 ships (from a choice of any combination of 8 classes) and upgrade their weapons and attachments which give you new and improved skills to use in combat. With hundreds of attachments to choose from, each class has many different possible loadouts.
Traverse the galaxy one system at a time - each step of the way you will face unique story events, each of which has multiple outcomes that can change with each playthrough. Choose whether or not you enter combat, flee or try to talk your way out of difficult situations - but don't think the same choice next time round will have the same outcome!
All set within a beautifully designed universe with an eerily atmospheric soundtrack - Distant Star: Revenant Fleet is a game you'll be playing again and again...