The best games like Battlestar Galactica Deadlock are:
- arrow_rightAlan Wake
- arrow_rightDark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
- arrow_rightJust Cause 2
- arrow_rightGuns of Icarus Online
- arrow_rightHeroes & Generals
- arrow_rightEndless Space - Emperor Edition
- arrow_rightThe Red Solstice
100 Best Games Like Battlestar Galactica Deadlock:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
1. Alan Wake
Titular best-selling psychological thriller author was going through a writer’s block, but when he tries to take a small vacation, it seems that he is attacked and has to fight off the “darkness” that possess people and animals alike. Action-adventure with horror elements, Alan Wake is paced like a thriller show, cinematic and slow, which is in alignment with the visual style of the rural region of Washington and linear storytelling. The main enemy, encountered by the players will be Taken – possessed by darkness creatures and humans that cannot be attacked outright, because they are shrouded in black smoke, blocking the attacks. Only after dispelling the darkness with a source of light players are able to affect the enemies. When the enemies are getting too close, Alan can perform a slow-motion dodge.
Two more episodes were published for the first game, called “The Signal” and “The Writer”, directly continuing the story of the main game, and completing the first season.
2. Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition is an RPG set in the grim landscapes of Lordran, bringing the series for the first time on PCs. An open, seamless world, which spans from the top of the mountains to the lowest depths, offers players a new experience in the form of constant dangers and easily overpowering enemies.
The main character of the game is the Chosen Undead, whose features and background are customizable by the player, following a steep path of fate, death, and life after death. The time is running short in the world, and only you can decide, will it hold fast or expire. The evergreen hills and the thick forests, the dark dungeons and the burning lakes of lava underneath the earth, all shall welcome the Chosen Undead with a deadly embrace. The outstanding soundtrack lets all the players immerse in the world of Dark Souls.
The game features a well-crafted fighting system, with various weapons and armor, magical enchantments and handy tools to help the player on their journey. Another point of interest would be the multiplayer mode, allowing players to invade each other’s worlds, and fight to the death or cooperate and take on the strongest in-game bosses.
3. Just Cause 2
Just Cause II follows a story of Rico Rodriguez, who arrives yet on another fictional island. Previously being on the Caribbean, now he is coming to Panau - an island in Southeast Asia. This time, Rico has to overthrow the dictatorial regime with its leader, Pandak "Baby" Panay and confront his former mentor, Tom Sheldon. When Rico arrives at the island, he discovers three criminal gangs: The Roaches, The Reapers and the Ular Boys. In order to prevail, Rico has to fight all of the three fractions as well.
One of the key features of the game is speed. This game is filled with adrenaline and ways of doing things very fastly. A wide variety of vehicles such as planes, boats, cars and other. A grappling hook is also available for the player as he can make his character fly around like Spider-Man or tie enemies to each other. There is a big choice of weaponry as well - you can have a pistol, two pistols, auto-rifles or even a grenade launcher! Having an open world map provides a player with experience do whatever they please - flying around, making missions or just discovering new things on the island.
Thief is a stealth-action game, the 4th installment in the Thief series and the first game since 2004 Thief: Deadly Shadows. The game was made as an attempt to reboot the franchise.
Just as previous entries, the game takes place in the dark fantasy world with notable steampunk and Victorian era influence. You play as Garrett, the master thief who awakens after one-year slumber caused by accident in one of his missions. He finds out that his hometown is plagued by a mysterious disease “The Gloom.”
The gameplay can be described as first-person stealth-action with the heavy emphasis on the variability of completing missions. Sneaking behind the enemies is usually a more effective way of performing tasks than openly fighting with them. Garrett possesses several different tools and weapons like lockpicks, prybar, etc. One of Garrett’s few weapons is bow which has 8 types of arrows and the full range of application from killing and poisoning enemies to putting out torches and distracting guards.
5. Guns of Icarus Online
The player is one of the four members of the combat airship team in the alternate steampunk world. At the disposal of the player are several ships with different characteristics and weapons. Vital ship systems can be damaged and repaired, all damages affect the combat capability of the ship. You can choose who to be on the team: pilot, engineer or shooter.
In PvP mode, two teams participate, each team includes 2 to 4 ships. The purpose of the game varies, but, as a rule, it is the destruction of the ships of the enemy team or capture of control points.
In PvE mode, all players are combined into one team, which can include from 1 to 4 ships. Own unique PvE modes include defence of the base, destruction of enemy bases, interception of enemy ships, battles with boss ships and others.
In addition to PvE mode, there is a war scenario of six parties: players earn points to enforce their party in the process of capture or defence of territories.
6. Heroes & Generals
Heroes and Generals is a team game, and its primary purpose is to establish control over the territory (domination) by the team of its faction. To do this, you need to capture and hold the control points. Players can be reborn on them. At the moment, the game has three military factions: the United States, Germany and the Soviet Union. The player can purchase fighters of these factions and develop them. It is also possible to create a group of warriors, thereby allowing you to play with friends.
The variety of weapons and equipment depends on the faction. Also, you will have access to various upgrades. For stuff you can buy better shells, to set the supply crates for the infantry. Its different components can improve the weapon, and it is possible to put optics on some gun.
The game includes infantry units, tanks, aircraft and ground vehicles during the Second World war. The game has a diverse European landscape, from fields in rural areas to cities.
7. Endless Space - Emperor Edition
The 4x-strategy game from the Endless series. Choose one of the eight humanoid an non-humanoid factions that inhabit the world of Endless Space and conquer your way onto the top of a galactic food chain. Each faction has elaborated story and features that shape unique gameplay. Will it be by power or by economic and diplomatic means, the game offers uncountable hours of top-grade turn-based strategy gameplay.
The game is focused on economic management of player’s intergalactic empire and ways to control and develop colonized star-systems. Factions fight over the control of the mysterious resource called Dust. The substance is often found in ancient temples and random planets. Battles in the game are simplified graphically and gameplay-wise. The game emphasizes on a thorough exploration of the Endless universe.
Emperor Edition of the game includes a new hero and new civilization to play as well as skins, digital soundtrack and other cosmetic goodies.
Categories in common with Endless Space - Emperor Edition: Strategy
8. The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is an isometric tactical co-op survival game developed by Ironward.
In the distant future, a storm broke out on colonized Mars leaving the colonies without contact with the capital. You play as one of the marine corps sent to investigate what is going on.
The game features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Singleplayer serves both as a tutorial and a part of a story that continues in multiplayer.
A heavy emphasis is put on the game's class system that features 8 classes from Assault to Recon. The game offers some degree of replayability as every map's feature is randomized and an average play session lasts no longer than one hour. There is some element of RPG mechanics to the game as players are able to gain experience points. There are 25 Ranks and 10 Speciality Ranks. While ranks are an indication of a player's progress in the game, Speciality Ranks are used in order to level up a specific class. With each new Specialty Rank, there is an Attribute bonus for the player.
Different parts of the marine equipment can be replaced in order to change one's stats and customize the playstyle.
9. Lost Planet 3
Lost Planet 3 is an action third-person shooter developed by Spark Unlimited. It is the first game in the Lost Planet series timeline.
Several colonists and miners are sent to a planet of E.D.N. III by a company called NEVEC. You play as a miner named Jim that works for NEVEC. All the mined resources are sent back to Earth. Jim unravels the secrets of the corporation Throughout the story.
The game features giant mining mech rigs that are upgradeable to some degree. Players can also upgrade their weapons and suit. In order to buy new upgrades, the players have to find specific parts and scrap that also can be bought. Using the mission-based mechanic, the game allows the players to go on completing the main quests or get some side-quests to help their comrades and gain some new equipment.
Throughout the game the players fight an alien race of Akrid. Akrids have thermal energy flowing in their veins instead of regular blood. That's why they can survive extremely cold temperatures on E.D.N. III.
10. The Fall
The Fall is a 2D side-scrolling adventure game developed by Over the Moon Games.
The game follows Arid, an artificial intelligence installed in combat space suit worn by an unconscious astronaut. They crash land in unknown environments, and Arid’s goal is to save her pilot and restore his health. Being AI, Arid follows strict rules such as not to endanger pilot or not to deceive. The boundaries of AI will is one of the main themes in the game’s story.
The game revolves around exploring environments, solving puzzles and sporadic fighting with different enemies. The gameplay incorporates elements of Metroidvania and point-and-click adventures. Some areas in the game require special items to access that can be found in other parts of the game world. One of the most notable gameplay mechanics in The Fall is that flashlight serves as a pointer. You have to highlight the items to interact with them.
During combat, your flashlight turns into a laser sight. The player can use covers or blend into the background using camouflage. The enemies usually do not need many hits to kill the player. So most of the time landing accurate headshots is the best tactics to defeat enemies. The player can also perform stealth attacks that recover the main hero’s health.
11. Shadow Complex Remastered
Powered by Unreal Engine technology, the “modern and masterful side-scroller” Shadow Complex became an instant classic when initially released in 2009, exclusively for Xbox 360. The fan favorite won more than 50 Game of the Year and Editor’s Choice Awards and was one of the most popular console games of the year. Shadow Complex Remastered features all the great content from the original game updated with exciting new enhancements and achievements to support its debut on Steam.
Giant Bomb - "5 out of 5 Stars - Amazing from start to finish!"
IGN - "The classic, exploration-heavy gameplay is a winner."
GameSpot - "An incredible adventure that won't be forgotten."
Worthplaying - "A love letter to Super Metroid"
Game Play Overview:
ChAIR’s fresh twist on classic side-scrolling design with modern, cutting-edge gameplay is amplified in Shadow Complex Remastered, featuring all the content from the award-winning original game, updated with graphical enhancements, all-new dynamic melee take-downs, and additional Achievements and Master Challenges.
Through 10+ hours of exploration and fast-paced combat, you’ll discover game-altering power-ups to overcome obstacles, thwart legions of enemies, and delve further into a mysterious and challenging, non-linear game world.
Core Game Play Elements:
- Original single-player experience inspired by classic non-linear exploration side-scrolling genre
- Open world design that evolves as the player explores and progresses through the game
- Huge, mysterious game world populated with legions of enemies, challenges, and jaw-dropping boss battles
- Dozens of unique game-altering power-ups and more than 100 additional items and enhancements to discover
- Intense game play infused with a compelling action-thriller storyline
- Incredible graphics with robust physics, made possible by Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3
- Bonus Proving Grounds game mode provides side-challenges to help players become the ultimate Shadow Complex master
- Up-rezzed characters, enemies, environments, and interface
- Updated lighting, post-processing, and visual effects
- New contextual melee take-downs
- New Achievements and Master Challenges
- Supports keyboard/mouse and PC controller with customizable controller and key bindings, and up to 4K resolution support
Shadow Complex propels lost hiker Jason Fleming into the hollows of government conspiracy, dark political motives, and military upheaval. When Jason and his girlfriend Claire accidentally stumble upon a rogue paramilitary group called The Restoration, it soon becomes clear that the faction’s intent is to set in motion a chain of events that will cause America to collapse into a new civil war. Along the way, Jason acquires many high-tech “toys” The Restoration is developing, and eventually becomes a super-powered engine of destruction.
Follow Shadow Complex for the latest updates, discussions and more:
12. The Last of Us Part II
The Last of Us Part II is the sequel to the post-apocalyptic zombie game The Last of Us.
The game follows Ellie, the girl who was the secondary protagonist and the player character's companion in The Last of Us. The game is set five years after the ending of the original. Both Ellie (who is by 19 now) and Joel survived and live in Jackson, Wyoming, where Ellie is dating another girl, Dina. However, the characters have to deal with the evil cult called the Seraphites, who try to sacrifice their former members. A matter of revenge forces Ellie and her friends to undertake a trip to Seattle, Washington, to kill their enemies. The major theme of the plot is Ellie's dealing with her hate issues.
Unlike in the original game, the player controls Ellie instead of Joel, who now becomes her AI-controlled companion. The game features improved controls that include new options such as crawling, dodging, and a jump button. A new AI system allows the human adversaries to communicate share information with each other. The game also introduces multiplayer.
Platform: PlayStation 4
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game's creator.
Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo's death.
Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
14. Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
Fear the wolves. They are cold, they are hungry - and they will stop at nothing to survive…
Ragnarok. Legend has it that when the coldest winter descends, the Jotan will return to take their vengeance against the Gods of Asgard. The world is on the road to perdition and the fate of Midgard hangs in the balance. But when the Fire and Frost Giants begin to merge their armies, they encounter the clan of the Ulfung – the Wolves of Midgard. Bloody, but unbowed following the destruction of their village, this notorious band of ostracized Viking warriors are determined to seize their destiny and save the world. As clan chief, you must save Midgard from complete annihilation, and spearhead the charge to vanquish the fiendish creatures of the Fimbulwinter.
Fantasy Meets Norse MythologyTravel the realms of earthly Midgard, freezing Niflheim and boiling Balheim, either as a fierce Viking warrior or merciless shieldmaiden.
The Deadly FimbulwinterWithstand the deathly colds and protect yourself from exposure to nature’s wrath in order to survive.
Tribute To The GodsCollect blood from fallen enemies and sacrifice it at the altar to gain gifts from the Gods to enhance your powers.
Berserker RageLet your anger take hold by activating Rage Mode to overwhelm your enemies in bloodthirsty combat.
The Art Of CombatPerfect your skills with each weapon to unlock their true potential, including swords, bows and spell-powered canes.
The Power Of The GodsMake the abilities of the Gods your own by equipping power-infused amulets, like the Talismans of Thor or Loki. Put your new skills to the test by competing in the Trials of the Gods to earn further rewards.
TeamworkTeam up with a friend and journey to the Shores of Midgard together in an epic two player online co-op mode. Choose between four difficulty levels to suit your skills and talents. Do you dare attempt the unrelenting hardcore mode?
15. Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
Take control of one of the most technologically advanced armies in the Imperium - The Adeptus Mechanicus. As Magos Dominus Faustinius, you’ll lead the expedition on the newly rediscovered planet of Silva Tenebris. Manage resources, discover long-forgotten tech, plan tactical operations using the Noosphere technology and control your Tech-Priests every move.
Your every decision will shape the missions ahead and ultimately decide the fate of the troops under your command. However, choose your path carefully - the Imperium depends on it.
AugmentFlesh is weak! Upgrade your Tech-Priests limbs with mechanical augments made from the blessed metals of the Omnissiah. Customize your team with hundreds of possibilities, creating a squad to suit your playstyle.
Difficult DecisionsMake tough decisions that will forge the future from your Ark Mechanicus, The Caestus Metalican, and send you towards alternate endings for a truly unique playthrough.
Experience the NoosphereUse the Adeptus Mechanicus’ evolved human cognition to scan unexplored tombs for valuable data in order to gain a tactical advantage over your enemy.
The LibraryA compelling story written by Black Library author, Ben Counter, specifically crafted to fit the unique personality of the Adeptus Mechanicus faction.
Categories in common with Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus: Strategy
16. X3: Reunion
X3: Reunion is the third game in the X series of futuristic space exploration simulators. It is set in the X-Universe, a science fiction world that includes over 100 interconnected star systems.
The game continues the plot of its predecessor X2: The Threat and follows the same protagonist, Julian Gardna, a space pilot from the year 2935. A former pirate, he helps the Argonian military to train pilots. The Argon Federation is at war with the alien race called Kha'ak, who wiped out much of the Argonian fleet. Julian has to uncover the secret reasons behind the Kha'ak invasion and to restore the jump gate that leads to the original Earth, which means that the Terrans finally appear in the X universe. The protagonist also has to save his father Kyle who is wanted for alleged crimes by the Paranid civilization.
X3: Reunion is set in the open world that the player can freely explore. He or she can follow the storyline or abandon it and follow the side quests instead. Most of the time the player controls the main character's starship. The protagonist can change his ship and use a different vessel that fits for different missions, such as a battlecruiser, a carrier, or a scout ship. The player can mine and trade resources, competing against the AI players, to earn money and status. As the player improves his or her status and reputation with various factions, the new ships and upgrades are unlocked.
17. Mushroom 11
Delete it and it will grow.
Mold an amorphous organism into any shape by pruning its cells. New cells will immediately grow, allowing you to traverse a mysterious world across brain-twisting obstacles, overcome swarms of bizarre mutated creatures, and understand the true nature of the devastation from which you emerged. The eerily beautiful visuals are complemented by the exquisite, ethereal soundtrack of British electronica legend The Future Sound of London, also available as DLC.
* Rock, Paper, Shotgun's Best Platformer of 2015
* IGN's List of Best Platformers and Most Innovative Games of 2015
* The Guardian's Top 25 Games of 2015
EARTHFALL: The end of the world is here! Emerging from the devastation of a global meteor strike, aliens swarm the landscape and ravage the planet. Everyday people must stand together and fight back with a wide variety of weapons, supplies, and defenses as they battle through the towns and wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
Coming to Steam Early Access in early 2017 and later to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Earthfall is a co-operative shooter for up to four players. Using team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives, players must work together to survive EARTHFALL!Features:
- Co-operative Survival For up to Four Players - Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players
- Build Your Defenses - Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien killing zones
- Print Your Weapons - Use advanced 3D printers to print more than twenty different weapons to use against the vicious alien enemies
- Multiple Campaigns - Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest (one campaign availabile in initial Early Access release)
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind - Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma, every experience is different, each time you play
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies - Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner
- An Unfolding Story - Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion
A man-made island is slowly turning into a shadow of its former self, as danger lurks around every corner. Firearms are rare - so survivors have to prove their worth with their fists. But simply surviving is not enough this time around - the island tracks and remembers your every movement and action. Think on your feet and act unpredictably to stay alive!
Play the role of a volunteer, sent on a special research mission to a remote island. A place filled with threats of every shape and size - from monsters and madmen to supernatural anomalies and seemingly impossible weather patterns. Journey through the present of this forsaken world to uncover its forgotten past.Features:
Unite with up to 4 players, or act as a lone wolf to prove your mettle - the choice is yours.
Explore the enigmatic island to investigate its secrets - find notes and diaries from the island’s previous settlers to uncover its dark past.
Fight for your life against monsters, other humans, supernatural threats, and even nature itself.
A living biome - the island and its inhabitants track your movements and actions and learn from them, adapting to your playstyle.
Unlock new abilities and train them to increase your chances of survival
Military bases, abandoned settlements, top secret facilities and other unique locations await a curious explorer - whether you set out to complete a mission or to simply explore the island, you’ll find something new everywhere you look.
Gather recipes and components to craft, modify and upgrade your weapons and equipment.
Create your own Volunteer and customize him or her with new clothing and armor you scavenge among the wastes.
Survive, explore and investigate in the dark world of DESOLATE, alone or with friends in a party of four.
20. Terminator: Resistance
Experience the events leading up to the decisive final battle for the fate of mankind in the war against the machines. Terminator: Resistance, is a first-person shooter set during the 'Future War' scenario that was only glimpsed at in the iconic films, 'THE TERMINATOR' and 'T2: JUDGMENT DAY'. The machines are destined to lose, but at what cost?
Run and gun or sneak and hack through Skynet’s defences!
Level up your skills and explore a post-apocalyptic world for scraps to trade and craft!
Interact with a motley group of survivors and change their fates!
Categories in common with Terminator: Resistance: Action
21. Rabiez: Epidemic
'Rabiez-Epidemic' is a realtime tactical game in zombie apocalypse setting, where the couple of survivors have to fight against hordes of the infected.
Brought to you by the developer of 'AI: Rampage' - the well-received robot apocalypse survival game!
Guide your band of survivors as they attempt to escape the epicentre of the infection!
Safe places are hard to come by; danger is everywhere! Do you choose to merely survive, or attempt to stop the epidemic in this territory?Main Features
Somewhere between a platformer, a puzzle game and a great big dollop of pure fun, Fly’N will challenge your skills through more than forty levels set in a luxuriant world featuring charming visuals.
Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees from Dyer, the loony hair-dryer who intends to destroy their Helys! Redistribute the Helys and play with the environment to free the inhabitants of Helicia.
It’s up to you to control the Buds: four different characters with unique powers, guardians of the World-Trees. Watch out - Their path is peppered with pitfalls, each one more hazardous than the rest! When you find yourself in a tricky situation, you’ll have to figure out the right combination of powers and actions that will save the day…Key Features:
- Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees:
- Fly'N uses his singing to interact with his environment and keep moving.
- Lyft can stick to almost any wall.
- Ywok, once inflated like a balloon, is invincible and bounces everywhere.
- Nyls propels himself through the air.
- Switch between Innate and Subtle Visions when to find your way through
- Redistribute the Helys in order to play with the environment and free the inhabitants of Helicia
- Challenge your skills through more than forty levels.
- Reach the top tier of the STEAM leaderboards and compare your scores with your friends and the developers.
23. Montague's Mount
Montague's Mount is disturbing psychological thriller set in the bleakness of an abandoned Irish island, featuring exploration and challenging puzzle solving. This game is part one of a two part story, some questions are left unanswered and open to interpretation. To thank our fans for our successful Greenlight campaign, we have added new voiceovers, clues and storylines, and also made the Oculus Rift demo available.
The mixture of cold Atlantic water and coarse sand in your mouth brings you back from unconsciousness. Surrounded by the wreckage of a boat’s hull, you can only draw one conclusion: your vessel has been torn apart by the submerged rocks. The secrets of the island must be uncovered if you are ever going to find a way to escape. Where is everyone; is the island really uninhabited; and what is lurking within the isolated caves?
- New hints, storylines and voiceovers.
- Desolate yet beautiful environments to explore.
- Challenging puzzles to solve.
- Secrets and collectibles hidden across the island.
- Voice narration by Derek Riddell (Ugly Betty, Frankie, No Angels and more).
- Oculus Rift demo. (Windows only)
- First game to promote the Irish language (Gaeilge).
- Full language support for English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish and Russian.
24. World War 3
World War 3 is a multiplayer military FPS set in a modern, global conflict. Strong teamplay, national armed forces, real locations, full body awareness and a versatile customization system all contribute to the authenticity of the modern combat experience enhanced by other essential elements such as a robust ballistic system, advanced armors and life-like weapons. Produced in cooperation with military R&D centers and consultants, World War 3 shows the consequences of every battle in the context of a global war campaign on a strategic war map.
Modern Battlefield Experience
World War 3 presents a modern conflict with tactics, techniques and procedures inspired by true combat engagements. All of this packed into two exciting game modes. Warzone offers opportunities for dynamic, intense firefights in teamwork-focused battles of infantry and armored units over fortified points. The tactically-oriented Recon allows players to cooperate within small reconnaissance squads left on their own to survive and capture high-value targets in hostile territory. Together these modes create a coherent gameplay experience aimed at presenting the actual feel of modern warfare.
Real Life Locations
We are proud to give you one of the most realistic levels in the history of FPS. Join the battle on the streets of Warsaw, Berlin and Moscow. Take advantage of the urban environment to surprise enemy forces and dominate the battlefield.
Find your own unique combat set fitted to your needs and style without being bound by classes or roles. Choose from hundreds of combinations of unique weapon parts, attachments, skins, camos and paints. Same rules apply to vehicles, tactical gear and uniforms. If it’s possible in real life, it’s possible in World War 3 - simple as that!
World War 3 is heavily grounded in military realism, offering accurate depictions of weapons, uniforms and equipment of national armed forces. All of it to inspire you to make the war effort personal and prove that your country is the dominant force on the battlefield. All maps are based on real-life locations such as the streets of Warsaw, Berlin and Moscow (more locations planned) recreated with an unprecedented attention to detail.
World War 3 supports team-based gameplay rewarding the initiative in playing as a part of a squad. Responsible cooperation within a squad is the best recipe for combat effectiveness. Players can choose between assuming the role of an Attacker or a Defender, and use any gear available to support their playstyle – what matters is the victory.
Armor vs Projectile
The most authentic bullet vs. armor system in the FPS genre to date, achieved through years of research and development with military professionals. Ballistics, a weight system, full body awareness, vehicle physics, and an extensive customization system all affect the gameplay in a meaningful way.
Strategic War Map
To show consequences of every battle, player performance is rewarded with resources used to conquer or defend a territory. Gain additional bonuses via the metagame and turn the tide of war! Every destroyed vehicle, every kill, every bullet fired, every achievement affects the big picture presented on a constantly evolving, interactive war map eventually covering the entire planet.
Community Driven Development
World War 3 is being developed by competitive gamers who grew up playing FPS games. As an indie studio we strongly believe that community input is crucial in creating enjoyable and memorable games. We want to invite all of you to take part in the common effort of making World War 3 the game you always wanted to play!!
25. Nexus - The Jupiter Incident
At the dawn of the 22nd century, the conquest of space and the colonization of the solar system is being monopolized by several huge and ambitious mega-corporations. Although extremely delicate and vulnerable, a balance is maintained by these companies. At the very edge of the solar system the companies make a discovery which will shift the technological advantage and upset the balance. And so a new conflict is born: "The Jupiter Incident".
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident is a real-time mission-based tactical space game featuring spectacular real time battles and breathtaking motion picture quality. Focus on tactics and action as you control up to a dozen battleships encountering aliens, unknown solar systems and astrophysical phenomena in your struggle to save Earth.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
- Epic campaign with 6 episodes and more than 26 thrilling missions
- Diverse mission types: espionage, fight, stealth, sabotage, rescue, science, etc.
- Control up to 10 extremely detailed, customizable spaceships from basic to simulation level
- 6 different alien species with race-specific tactics and 30 alien spaceships
- More than 50 unique characters and 90 different weapons and devices
- Flexible starmap system: animated map objects, light flares, etc.
- Zoom in on more than 350 planets, moons, comets, etc. in a fully 3D environment
- Planet movement based on real physics
26. DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark
It's time to experience DreadOut in a different way.
DreadOut : Keepers of the Dark is a new standalone horror game that takes place in the DreadOut universe. In this missing chapter, you will help Linda face the challenges of the DreadOut world with even more dangers lurking within.
Follow the event in which Linda was transported by The Mysterious Lady in Red into The Mirror Realm. A portal of worlds that connects it to 8 haunted dominions where 13+ horrific ghosts are ready to greet her in the most terrifying way possible. They will stop at nothing to thwart your main objective: To survive!
So, get your smart phone and SLR camera ready and choose your path wisely. The doors you open will decide the outcome of Linda's fate.
- Battle against 13+ specially designed ghosts originated from the twisted minds of our beloved backers, meticulously implemented into the DreadOut universe.
- Work your way through 8+ supernatural realms in a nonlinear fashion.
- 2 brand new levels previously unincluded in DreadOut.
- Solve mysterious puzzles obstructing Linda’s escape to liberation.
- Explore in third person view and battle in first person view.
- Find out more about Linda’s journey and dive deeper into DreadOut’s grand scheme of things.
- New storyline that will shed some light into Linda’s mysterious journey.
StarDrive sets a new benchmark for the ‘4X Space Strategy’ genre. Starting with a single planet and a small number of space-worthy vessels, you must venture forth into the galaxy, conquer new worlds, build new colonies and defend your very existence against those who would take what is yours. How you play is your decision. Use diplomacy or brute force. Trade, spy and research your way to galactic domination. Make friends, or create mortal enemies…
The heart of StarDrive is its ship design and combat engine.
StarDrive takes a modular approach to ship design, allowing the player to create custom ships where the composition and placement of ship modules really matters to the performance of a ship.. In combat, if your portside armour is taking a beating, then rotate around and show them the starboard side! Hide behind a friendly capital ship’s shields; warp into and out of the fray, launch fighters, lay mines, and so much more.Key Features
- Real time gameplay with a seamless zoom from a grand strategic view to a close-up action view
- Choose from 8 beautifully rendered alien races or design your own to lead into the stars; interact, negotiate and forge allegiances on your way to victory
- Expand your empire and colonize all kinds of planets, terraform and populate them and build them into specialized centers of trade or industry
- Research and unlock an array of technologies to improve your military and industrial capabilities
- Control your ships with classic real time strategy commands or jump into the fray by taking direct ‘arcade’ control of any ship in your empire
- Create your unique ship designs with the modular ship design system and determine your own fate in battle
- Create custom fleet formations and set rules of engagement in the easy-to-use fleet editor
- Steal technologies, incite rebellions, or rob your enemies blind with a rich agent-based espionage system
- Deploy ground troops from orbit to defeat the enemies’ last planetary defenses in ground combat
- Explore the rich universe that comes alive with random events, remnant elements, hidden treasures, deep space terrors and late-game threats
28. Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight simulation set in a world war I + II scenario. During the 7 campaigns the player has to fly and fight through 49 missions. Before taking off, the player can choose between different aircrafts, each with different strengths and weaknesses.
Within the missions the player gets different objectives like patrolling, sneaking, hit & run, bombing and escorting. Objectives are presented as dialogues between different characters. After some missions the player can upgrade one of his skills in order to maneuver the airplanes easier, have more endurance or have your wingman boosted. Further, the player can choose between two control schemes. Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
Beside the campaign the game also features several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to four players.
- Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the second world war
- Action-packed gameplay delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
- Over twenty different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
- Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
- More than 48 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay
- The player controls his aircraft with either mouse and keyboard or gamepad
- The player can choose between two control schemes: Arcade and simulation.
- Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to four players
29. Iron Sky: Invasion
In the near future, mankind faces the greatest threat to its posterity ever in recorded history: an invading Nazi horde, reborn in the depths of space! An armada of Fourth Reich ships, built in secret at a hidden base on the moon, descends upon the Earth to rain terror and destruction.
But this is not done without resistance. A cadre of crack space pilots have stepped forth to defend Mother Earth from becoming the new Fatherland of this twisted regime. A lone pilot, entering the hangar to see three state-of-the-art, prototypes ships awaiting him, knows he is the only one who can save Planet Earth. It is up to him and his brothers in arms to ensure that humanity stays free of the yolk of Nazism for good and all...
Set during the main conflict of the movie, “Iron Sky: Invasion” puts players in the cockpit of an advanced new starfighter, to test his or her might, flight and dogfighting skills against the forthcoming Blitzkrieg-on-high. The main objectives are to defend Earth and its space installations from enemy attacks, blast as many Nazi ships into oblivion as humanly possible, collect and skillfully manage necessary resources, and make it alive to the final confrontation… where the ultimate secret weapon of the Fourth Reich awaits those foolishly brave enough to take up the hammer and chisel of heroism and attempt to carve their names onto the tablets of history.GameplayThe film itself was only the first stage of the assault. Now, after the credits have rolled, the true strike begins with “Iron Sky: Invasion”, the official video game of the movie. The game puts the players in direct control of an advanced space fighter pilot hell-bent on protecting Earth from an invading Nazi fleet from outer space.
Created by the architects of the world’s most popular European RTS series, the “Earth” franchise (“Earth 2140”, “Earth 2150” & “Earth 2160”), and the best-selling RPG hits “Two Worlds” and “Two Worlds II”, “Iron Sky: Invasion” packs more firepower than a space-borne missile array, and, as did the film, will supersede the expectations of its genre. The future of space combat begins in 2012.Key Features:
- Unique, genre-busting gameplay – space flight and combat simulation, with elements of real-time strategy
- Breathtaking 3-D universe filled with awe-inspiring effects to match those of the film, courtesy of the powerful GRACE2 engine
- Avant-garde game structure: with no division into single missions, “Iron Sky: Invasion” is one giant, open-world battle
- Protect the Earth’s satellites & bases while repelling the Fourth Reich’s fleet
- Real-time map of outer space
- Innovative energy management: players can transfer the ship’s power between engines, shields and weapons, depending on the needs of the moment
- High replayability: many side missions and a challenging scoring system
- Non-stop action of spectacular ship-to-ship dogfights to rival even the greatest space battles of science fiction lore
- Resource management: players can scavenge parts from destroyed spaceships, collecting precious elements for enhancements
- Multiple weapons: lasers, homing missiles, and even tactical nukes are just a few examples of the vast arsenal at players’ disposal
- Enhanced combat technology allows players to deploy satellites and drones for offense, and equally, to defend themselves with flares and anti-missile arrays
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence to challenge even the most crackshot pilot
- Multiple classes of ships: Fighter, Heavy Bomber, and Gunboat
- Massive upgrades: home station docking opens a user-friendly game economy allowing players to access hundreds of ship upgrades
- Many classes of allied ships can help players out in a pinch
- Numerous enemy ship classes, from Valkyrie to the fearful Götterdämmerung
- Diverse enemy attack fleets demand adaptable, dynamic strategies
30. Starion Tactics
Starion Tactics is a turn-based digital board game that delivers a deeply tactical and highly visual experience with fun and quick gameplay.
After assuming command of one of four human or alien factions vying for galactic dominance, immediately define your game’s scope. Play for minutes to hours across tens to hundreds of planets in single-player skirmish or multiplayer modes—it’s entirely up to you.
Leave the tedious, everyday tasks that take away from crafting and executing tactical strategies to your faction as you explore the galaxy. Explore the galaxy map and discover different planet types: some rich in resources, some barren and unfit for terraforming. Expand your empire by choosing which planets to invade, colonize, destroy or simply ignore. Exploit and terraform planets, acquiring resources to grow and strengthen your fleet, empowering you to exterminate enemy factions and rule the galaxy.
- Fully customize each game by creating your own settings so that no two games are the same.
- Assume the role of a faction leader and command one of four factions
- Focus your efforts on crafting and executing your tactical strategy while your faction takes care of tedious, everyday tasks
- Engage single-player skirmishes or up to 8 player multiplayer wars across 10 to 100 planets—you define your game’s scope
- Use resources acquired from planets to build and strengthen your fleet
- Construct ships that range from small, agile scouts to colossal battle cruisers
- From improved mining to solar eruptions to labour strikes and beyond, implement cards and/or artifacts to make games more interesting with the element of chance
31. Castle Clicker
An idle tapping game with Farms, Mines, and Castles! Dozens of buildings to unlock and upgrade! Puts a new spin on both Tycoon and Clicker games! A good game if you have some down time in between matches of better, more well made games.
Tired of mindless idle games and clicker games? Play a Clicker game unlike any other! Just tap and click to build a bustling City where you can manage your workers and resources.
Discover ancient Artifacts and recruit special Avatars to help you with new powers and abilities!
- Beautiful, full resolution graphics and design
- Buildings with special game play attributes, like the Bank that can generate interest on your Resources
- Full control over time management, send your Ships out for only a few minutes or for several days for greater rewards!
- Frequent feature updates, including new buildings!
- Infinite Gameplay: Even when you think it ends, there's more!
-Full featured Leaderboard system
Go start building your first Farm and discovering your first Mine!
Thanks for playing Castle Clickers!
The mechanics allow for a new way of exploring the side-scrolling genre by asking the player to control two characters simultaneously. Halia's controls take up the left side of the controller while Oco's controls take up the right side of the joystick. It is only through the synchronous collaboration between these two characters that the players will succeed in helping Halia save her loved one.
Features seven original soundtracks, fully rendered stylized 3D environment with hidden secrets for the player to uncover, and a story that explore the deep emotions of grief.
33. The Janitor
The Janitor is a first person horror game. You play as a janitor, called Max Taylor, who is send to an asylum by his boss to repair a broken pipe and a broken electric panel. Max knows that the asylum is abandoned, but he isn't feeling bad about going there although his boss warned him not stay to long there. Once arrived he quickly notices that something is wrong. Blood everywhere and strange noises can be heard. Short time after looking around a went-wrong experiment of the government rushes to him.
Max has to worry about his life while trying to escape the asylum - but there is one problem: The elevator is broken! Max hurries to find some tools and machine parts to repair the hydraulic pump.
As soon as the elevator is repaired he has to look into the eyes of danger again! His only chance to escape is to jump down the elevator shaft. Max Taylor is wounded and unconscious. Right after waking up he finds himself in huge underground catacombs. Hunted by fear and the went-wrong experiment he has to find the exit!
Will he find it?Gameplay Features
The Janitor focuses on breathtaking horror elements such as jump scares, physcally enemies and the fear of darkness.
- Realistic, modern graphic based on physical based rendering systems
- Horrific ambience with stunning sounds and jump scares
- Interactive world
- Solve puzzles to continue in story
- Extremely intelligent AI with progressive behavior
- Character stats are influencing the AI behavior, such as heartbeat, loud breathing, body odor or blood
- The feeling of never beeing safe
34. FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA
“The sky was a maelstrom of exploding bombers, twisting tracers, flaming parachutes, and Robert’s own burning fighter... then his engine quit!”
FTSOC, short for FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA, is an air-combat action game based on the true events of America’s secret volunteer squadrons that defended China against Japan in the China-Burma-India theatre of World War 2.
Experience rarely depicted air-battles as you take on the role of headstrong fighter pilots, self-sacrificing transport navigators, and daring bomber crews and gunners of the AVG, the RAF, and the USAAF to repel the onslaught of the Japanese war machine. Dogfight skilled enemy aces using “hit and run” tactics, carry out breakaway air-strikes behind enemy lines, and take part in the defense of China’s critical supply-routes, from Rangoon up the Burma road, and across the deadly Himalayan "Hump".
FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA recreates some of the most legendary events of the China-Burma-India theatre. A decent collection of historical missions are included, such as the Japanese Christmas-raids on Rangoon, the AVG’s first combat over Kunming, the Battle of the Salween Gorge, “Hump” transport missions over the Himalayas, flight-training at Kyedaw in Toungoo, the surprise Invasion of Malaya, and many more.
- RARELY DEPICTED AIR-BATTLES OF WORLD WAR 2
Action-packed campaign recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo, and night missions.
- APPROACHABLE TAKE ON AIR-COMBAT
Features TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing, arcade-like combat maneuvers, sim-style pitch & roll controls, moody weathers (including thunderous monsoons, beautiful sunsets and misty dawns), 20+ Allied and Japanese planes, adjustable mouse & keyboard, gamepad, and flightstick controls, and more!
- MULTIPLAYER FOR UP TO 16 PLAYERS
Steam leaderboards eternalize players’ online rankings across five battle modes! Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for your comrades, outdo all enemies using powerful rocket weaponry in ROCKET BATTLE VS, or take to the skies to “Capture the Flag” in the FLAGBUSTERS mode.
- PAY ONCE AND PLAY
No micro-transactions or F2P-elements -- for a single purchase, you’ll get the full, stand-alone experience -- with unrestricted multiplayer!
- FLY IN COCKPIT OR THIRD-PERSON MODE
Soar through the skies of Southeast Asia in third-person or cockpit view in a variety of American, British, Russian/Chinese, and Japanese aircraft.
- STRIKING RENDITION OF THE FAR EAST
Faithful environments, beautiful graphics, booming sound effects and an epic-orchestral soundtrack create a lasting impression of the China-Burma-India theatre.
35. Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
As a stand-alone expansion pack to Legions of Iron, discover new innovations and even more stunning visuals that launch the Haegemonia experience into light speed. The Solon Heritage is a multiplayer-only package with over 70 new inventions, all new skills and heroes, new spaceships and strategy options with an all-improved AI. Colonize, conquer, conduct research, trade, spy and battle it out … but be diplomatic or extinction of your race is inevitable.
- 15 new maps in solo and multiplayer modes
- 10 new ships including diplomatic ships, race-specific ships and probes
- Simultaneous Invention Research
- New Spy Missions
- New special FX created by the unique Walker engine
- New Hero and Mercenary Units specifically created to diversify the tactical actions
- Rebalanced gameplay for Inventions and Ships
36. Iron Harvest
Iron Harvest is now available on Kickstarter, you can read more about it here
“After World War 1 farmers found a plethora of unexploded ordnance, barbed wire, weapons, shrapnel and bullets while ploughing their fields. They called it the Iron Harvest.”
Iron Harvest is a real-time strategy game (RTS) for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC, set in the alternate reality of 1920+.
You lead hero characters, mechs, and soldiers into battle. Cover mechanics and dynamic destruction play a major role in combat. Your squads take cover automatically, but a simple brick wall will only offer protection against small calibers, not against mech-mounted cannons.
Throughout its open sandbox levels you have to find your own way to reach the goals set by the dynamic story line.
1920+ was developed by Polish artist Jakub Różalski and earned him a cult-following because of his beautiful artworks painted in the style of the old masters.
“We love games like Company of Heroes or Men at War and want to bring a similar gameplay experience to this fantastic world Jakub created.” Jan Theysen, Project Lead at KING Art Games.
The game is in its early development phase and is scheduled to launch 2019.
The game takes place in the world of 1920+, an alternate version of our own world where mankind, fascinated by technology, engines and iron, invented powerful walking machines. Once mighty weapons on the battlefields of the Great War, they are now part of everyday life.
Mighty factions fight for influence, while hidden forces are working towards the destabilization of Europe, determined to set the world on fire once again.
The Saxony Empire is one of the most influential countries in Europe, with powerful industry, developed cities, modern factories and a strong military tradition. After the unfavorable conditions of surrender in the Great War, the current mood in the Empire is bad, and proud elites and humiliated aristocrats secretly oppose the Emperor’s appeasement policies.
The Polania Republic is a large agricultural country with a long history. It is trying to maintain its status and territory, struggling with its aggressive neighbors: The Saxony Empire in the west and Rusviet in the east. Polania initiated a program to modernize its army while a large part of the country is still occupied by Rusviet forces.
Rusviet is huge, powerful, and has unmatched industrial and population potential. However, the country is tired and worn out by the long war. People are frustrated, and the power of Tsar Nikolaj weakens. Mysterious Grigori Rasputin has become an extraordinarily powerful man and revolution is in the air...
37. Z Steel Soldiers
“Lead your Z: Steel Soldiers into the next century rebooted for the rocket fuelled fans of the classic hard-core strategy game.
In the bloody aftermath of ‘Z’ comes Z: Steel Soldiers. All your favourite strategies and gameplay from the classic version, with graphics that have powered into the 21st century, vivid 3D landscapes, and a state of the art engine that brings your game to life. Meet the new breed of robots, with a taste for war and a warped sense of humour. Z: Steel Soldiers – you’ve never had it so good!”
When you take control of your Steel Soldiers unit, you’d better hit the ground running, as you take some superb war machinery straight into the heat of battle. You can start to build up your forces when this firefight is over. Right now you’d better just dig in!
Every theatre of the war is intertwined with the non-linear plot, revealing more twists and turns than a roller coaster, this is no ordinary battle, and these are no ordinary troops. They are fearless troops who drink rocket fuel and pick fights with saber-tooth snow slugs just for fun. You’ve never met robots quite this screwed-up before...
* 30 Distinct, lush levels spread across 6 unique worlds.
* Air, ground and sea units ranging from WW2 based vehicles through to modern jet fighters.
* Significantly enhanced 3D Graphics packed full of scalable features such as reflections and particle systems providing intense and rich landscapes.
* Real-time environment forces, both local and world forces affect the environment to such detail that even plumes of smoke are split as helicopters come soaring through.
* 9 different robots each with unique abilities.
* Revolutionary fast-resource style gameplay; The more territories you take, the larger the resource ‘flag’ in that territory and the faster and more you can build; leaving you to deal with the real objective – all-out warfare!
* Our most advanced AI yet, that will stop at nothing to rid the universe of Zod and his band of space renegades...
GET READY TO KISS YOUR SHINY METAL BUTT GOODBYE
Categories in common with Z Steel Soldiers: Strategy
38. Midsummer Night
About the Game
Join orphan Klim in his journey through the dense, enchanted forest in search for his missing sister in the wonderfully atmospheric indie game "Midsummer Night".
Waking up at the end of a warm July day, Klim discovers that his sister Alyonushka had left home a while earlier to pick up some flowers. He sets off to meet up with her before it was time for them to go to the 'Midsummer Night fest,' however, an unexpected event foils their plans.
"Midsummer Night" warmly welcomes you with:
An incredibly deep atmosphere of the dense, Slavic forests;
Stunningly beautiful soundtracks, which may send goosebumps down your spine;
A surprisingly elegant sunset forest;
Fascinating narrative, in which reality and fairy tale are intertwined;
Measured and secluded gameplay, interspersed with neat arcade elements and quests;
More than 17 game locations, some of which may be walked through in a number of ways;
Colorful characters of Russian folk tales.
39. Toy Soldiers: Complete
The award-winning smash hit returns with Toy Soldiers: Complete !
Bring your toys back to life with the original Toy Soldiers and Toy Soldiers: Cold War, now bundled together with all DLC packs: Kaiser's Battle, Invasion! , Napalm and Evil Empire. That's both Toy Soldiers games and all DLC in one $45-value bundle!Key Features
- Great Value: Enjoy over 60 original missions from Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, with accompanying DLC packs in Toy Soldiers: Complete.
- Multiplayer:Lead your toy soldiers to victory against friends! Engage in head-to-head battles across both games in Toy Soldiers: Complete. That’s right: you can now pit Commando against Kaiser in “historic” multiplayer action.
- An Arsenal of Weapons: Take direct control of over 50 units including machine guns, howitzers, tanks, fighter planes and bombers to defeat over 57 different enemy units.
- DLC is free!: Enjoy the content of the original Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, The Kaiser’s Battle, Invasion! , Evil Empire and Napalm DLC packs, absolutely free.
- Endless Action: Over 60 hours of intense combat combined with addictive, action strategy gameplay.
Position your defenses and take direct control of your artillery to bomb the enemy positions, pilot your bi-plane against the enemy trench, or maneuver your tanks across No-Man’s Land and lead your Toy Soldiers to victory!Kaiser's Battle DLCEnjoy all new French inspired content with THE KAISER'S BATTLE! Enter the fray as the French Army and battle into the midnight hours in new multiplayer and Survival Mode maps. Take on the new experimental boss, the fearsome K-Wagen!Invasion! DLCThe British are bringing brand new secret weapons of tiny toy mayhem in 'Invasion!,' the second add-on to Toy Soldiers from Signal Studios!
Put on your Kaiser’s helmet and command the German Army against a mad menagerie of new antagonistic toys, including flying saucers, chivalrous knights, and the “Rolls Royce of the Sky,” the WWII Mustang.
Defend Germany in a new Mini-campaign topped by the most calculating, head-strong boss of all (batteries not included)! Raise your saber, soldier, and lead the charge against… is that a spaceman? The Invasion has begun!Toy Soldiers: Cold WarThe Cold War ignites when '80s era action toys come alive and wage war! Toy Soldiers: Cold War delivers hours of intense combat combined with addictive action strategy gameplay.
Superpowers collide in this playful homage to '80s action toys and films. Command the powerful Cold War arsenals of the USA or USSR armies! Control base turrets, modern combat vehicles, fighter jets, attack helicopters, and commando action figures. Whether lighting up the Toy Box alone or jumping into the fray with your friends, battle in campaign, co-op, or competitive modes.
Fight for the high score in the addictive mini-games, and while you're at it, don't forget to BLOW EVERYTHING UP!Evil Empire DLCIt’s time to step into the boots of our Russian comrades and fight back as the Evil Empire! Deploy turrets, modern combat vehicles, attack helicopters and a slew of new tricks to destroy your capitalist foes—all while enjoying expanded single player, online co-op, and online competitive modes.Napalm DLCEager to return to your freedom-fighting American army? Turn up the heat and invade a harsh new world in the jungle-themed Napalm; the final expansion for Toy Soldiers: Cold War.
With challenges focused on torching your enemies, additional weapons at your disposal, a brand-new vehicle, and expanded single-player, online co-op, and online competitive modes, Napalm is sure to set a new standard for startling authenticity and intense action.
40. Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics
Challenge the horrifying reign of Nazi terror and battle an immortal evil in Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics; a turn-based tactical strategy game set in the award-winning Achtung! Cthulhu universe.
In this raging Secret War across Europe, an untold darkness spreads deep beneath the Earth and throughout the Forest of Fear. The unknown lurks in the shadows and you must claim victory at any cost, because whilst Nazi factions terrorise these lands, they are not the darkest foe you face…
Behind enemy lines and tasked with overthrowing a nightmare alliance of dark science and the occult, you hold the fate of humanity in your hands. Lead your elite squad of allied forces to victory using daring tactics and cunning strategies to overthrow the Cult of the Black Sun and destroy the Mythos secrets they plan to use.
Tactical Combat: direct a squad of allied heroes in innovative turn-based ground battles.
Momentum System: perform well in combat by racking up kills and executing critical hits to earn Momentum and turn the tide of battle in your favour.
Light vs Dark: harness the power of the light to expose and suppress the spawn of Cthulhu hiding in wait in the oppressive darkness.
AP System: every decision is important and the Action Point System gives you the flexibility to put as much emphasis into heavy combat or nimble movement as you like.
Psychological System: witness too many horrors of war and watch as your unit's sanity begins to unravel mid-fight.
Build Your Team: characters have unique skills that can be unlocked and levelled up in different ways, and weapons can be modified to give a variety of benefits. This lets you customise your squad to better vanquish Nazi scum.
Weird World War: explore the Lovecraft-meets-WW2 universe of Achtung! Cthulhu like never before with Mythos-inspired enemies and a story-driven campaign handcrafted by John Houlihan which ties directly into the pen and paper roleplaying game narrative.
41. Apsulov: End of Gods
Far beneath the earth lies a place built in one man’s search for answers, control, and the mercy of the Gods. But as he delved deeper he found something buried, something locked away, to never again reach the surface of the nine realms of Yggdrasil. Something that now resides in Midgard, the human world, where it re-makes and exploits human technology to suit it’s own goals to leave nothing but destruction and misery behind.
In this world of human technology and mythological artifacts, chaos rules over the realm of man. It is in this chaos you find your purpose and destiny.
You awake in a sanctuary of steel and concrete, built to honor the Nordic Gods and to house an artifact, buried in the earth aeons ago.
Unveil the secrets of the inhabitants, the artifact, and the nine realms of Yggdrasil in Apsulov: End of Gods.
Immerse yourself in this Future Viking Horror-Adventure containing:
Nordic Mythology and Science-fiction
Atmospheric sound and music
A range of mechanics to aid you on your journey
Important notice: This game is in production. Languages, functions etc will be added to the page when it’s implemented in the game.
42. Ancient Guardian
Ancient Guardian - this is adventure first-person shooter in a procedurally-generated locations. You play as a father who has to find his lost daughter, avoiding a meeting with dangerous enemies, avoiding traps and solving puzzles.
The game takes place in modern times. During the walk to the sights of Heraklion, the daughter of the main character runs away and concerned father goes to find her.
The procedurally-generated location
Each of your race will be unique, whether it is a Single player or multiplayer (in development).
Myths and legends
In our game we take as a basis the real myths and legends of the peoples of the world. Now, at the first location, we used the myth of the Minotaur. In the future, games will be updated with new creatures and locations of other myths and legends.
Trained AI (in development)
We have set a goal - to make an interesting multiplayer with bots if players for whatever reason did not get to meet the full group of 4 people for game session.
43. IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad is the continuation of the legendary IL-2 Sturmovik series that has set the standard for PC combat flight games for more than ten years. This new entry into the series will offer virtual pilots an even more accurate simulation of the most famous air battles of World War II. Better quality of content, bigger scale , new physics, more realistic aerodynamics and new game elements set this title apart from all which came before. We have only one goal - To give you a New Higher Level of Immersion!
- Robust Single-Player Campaign that features a challenging and innovative AI system. Includes an extensive in-game achievement system that allows players to unlock historically based airplane modifications and upgrades as your campaign progresses.
- Realistic graphics and unique visual effects: clouds, lightning, tracers, explosions and huge smoke plumes - all of them fully realized to recreate the aerial combat scenerey of war time Stalingrad.
- Flexible Quick Mission mode that allows you to create your own custom combat scenario in just a couple of minutes.
- Classic Multiplayer gameplay with dedicated player controlled servers with your favorite settings for team battles and dogfight duels.
- Realistic sounds and physics, detailed aircraft systems modeling, advanced aerodynamics and state-of-the-art flight modeling gives you a real sensation of flight.
- Become an ace fighter pilot or try your hand at flying attack planes and bombers where you can destroy tanks, trucks, AAA batteries, artillery units and even armoured trains.
- Control your plane with either joystick or mouse keeping a highest level of simulation fidelity and accuracy.
- For those that won’t make it back to base, each plane comes equipped with a handy parachute!
- Hone your skills versus AI or join multiplayer where you can fight in the air or on the ground, manning T-34-76 or Pz III Ausf L tanks.
- Control a plane or tank all by yourself or have your friend aim a tank gun or a bomber turret.
- Unique and detailed damage model lets you use the pros and cons of various aircraft and tanks to your advantage.
- Adjust the tank aiming sights for distance and view the tank interior just as a plane cockpit!
- Action takes place on a 358 х 230 km map - The largest and most detailed recreation of the Battle of Stalingrad theatre ever modeled in a flight simulation with unique structures, buildings and landscapes.
- Single-Player Campaign scenario follows the real chronology of the battle starting with Operation Uranus on November 19th, 1942 and continues to the complete liberation of the city on February 2nd, 1943.
- Ten Legendary aircraft of the era have been thoroughly re-created using original drawings and blueprints from the Central archive of the Russian Ministry of Defence.
- Precise simulation of the flight model allows everyone to learn the special character and limits of each and every plane in the game. Use each of their special abilities and performance characteristics to complete your mission and survive the brutal fight.
Categories in common with IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad: Simulation
44. HIS (Heroes In the Sky)
Cannon fire, machine gun blasts, missiles, and bombs flood the skies as up to 16 players shoot it out for air superiority! If that isn't enough for you, soar across the sky recreating critical battles of the European and Pacific fronts to help your side take control in the occupational war.
Cities will be bombed, boats will be sunk, blimps will be blown to pieces, fighters will be torn asunder; all this and more will unfold as players compete to become the top Ace in WWII.Key Features
- Various scenarios (more than 200) based on real operations during World War II
- Air battle; Dynamic maneuver and Dog fighting make feel romance
- more than 600 real or exist on paper Airplane
- 1~8 players can co-op on mission
- Raid mission with 1~16 players
- Occupation war; maximum 35 players can fight each other
- more than 1300 various item can use
- variable choice with strengthen Item and Airplane
- HIS is compatible with a range of joysticks, as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads
45. Air Conflicts: Vietnam
The Vietnam War, one of the most explosive and violent wars of all time. You are Joe Thompson, an intrepid and patriotic pilot fighting to uphold the values of his country. This war will be the ultimate test for Joe and will irrevocably change his relationship with his family.
Take a seat in the cockpit of fighter planes and helicopters and plunge right into daredevil aerial battles above the jungles of Vietnam!
Prepare for a mind-blowing flight simulation with exotic landscapes, detailed airplane models and challenging missions that will put your piloting skills to the ultimate test.
- Experience fast-paced and explosive aerial combat above exotic jungle landscapes!
- Go on high-speed chases through the skies and complete special helicopter missions that will require you to use of every last piece of equipment you have aboard the chopper!
- Let yourself be swept along by a captivating and emotional story and live through both heroic moments and the ugly side of war!
- Individually customize your airplanes and helicopters and equip them with realistic weapons!
- Accomplish the extra-long campaign on your own or prove your worth as a pilot in a variety of multiplayer modes!
46. Roots of Insanity
Description of the Game
What had started as an ordinary night shift at the August Valentine Hospital has turned into a night of chaos and horror for you. As Dr. Riley McClein, you have to figure out what is real and what is not as you try to uncover the mysterious happenings at the hospital, while also trying to deal with your epileptic attacks that have haunted you all your life. You will need to whatever you can to survive the night and most importantly, keep your sanity.
Roots of Insanity is an fps/tps, survival/horror game designed and developed in Unreal Engine by Crania Games. The game tells the tale of Dr. Riley McClein as he tries to survive through a maelstrom of horror and mystery in the August Valentine Hospital, while also struggling with his epileptic attacks.
- Immersive combat system lets you hack, slash, kick and shoot as you fight for your life.
- Unique storyline with many unexpected twists and turns.
- Optional areas to be discovered and explored.
- Random loot system.
47. Ikaruga (2001)
Ikaruga (Japanese: 斑鳩) is a shoot 'em up video game developed by Treasure. It is the spiritual sequel to Radiant Silvergun (1998) and was originally released in Japanese arcades in December 2001. The game's story follows a rebel pilot named Shinra as he battles an enemy nation using a specially designed fighter called the Ikaruga which can flip between two polarities, black and white. This polarity mechanism is the game's key feature and the foundation for its stage and enemy design. All enemies and bullets in the game are either black or white. Bullets which are the same color as the player are absorbed while the others will kill the player. The game features both single-player and cooperative modes.
Development on Ikaruga began during director Hiroshi Iuchi's off-hours while Treasure was busy developing Sin and Punishment (2000). The game began as a sequel to Radiant Silvergun, and borrows many elements from it as well as the polarity mechanism from Treasure's Silhouette Mirage (1997). During the game's prototype stages, the player's ammo was limited. The bullet absorption mechanism was used as a means to refill ammo, however, this was found to be weak as it created too many breaks in the action. In tradition with Treasure's game design philosophy, Ikaruga was intentionally crafted to challenge the conventions of standard game design and develop a new type of shooting game. All together, five Treasure staff worked on Ikaruga, as well as three support staff from G.rev.
Upon its initial release in Japanese arcades, reception was mixed. Treasure staff explained this was due to players expecting a more standard shooter offering but instead being greeted with a different game system that featured more puzzle-like elements rather than the twitch gameplay of bullet-dodging. In 2002, Ikaruga was ported to the Dreamcast in Japan and began to grow a cult following from import gamers worldwide. It was later released in the West in 2003 on the GameCube, receiving positive reviews. Critics praised the graphics as well as the art and sound design. Some criticism was directed towards its difficulty. Most critics felt the unique game design choices were innovative, while some believed they stifled many of the classic shooter elements. Ikaruga was later ported to the Xbox 360 as well as Microsoft Windows. In retrospect, Ikaruga is often regarded as one of the best shoot 'em ups of all time and one of Treasure's greatest works.
Categories in common with Ikaruga (2001):
48. O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base
The Malus are a product of their planet’s harsh environment. Scarce water, extremely high temperatures, and a volatile climate forged a stout and rigidly disciplined culture based on strength and triumph over adversity. They have come to see themselves as the rightful rulers of the cosmos. The Alyssians are an independent, self-sufficient and fatalistic race, who forsook their individualism for the greater good. They are democratic and egalitarian. However, in an age of scientific progress, those who excel in the military sciences are esteemed above all. Both races will soon discover they are not alone...
O.R.B., the acronym for Off-World Resource Base, is a real-time strategy game that involves the desperate struggle between the forces of two planets for control of the Aldus solar system. You command the military forces of both the Malus and the Alyssians - two radically different races with fundamentally different cultures and motives. Extract resources from asteroid belts throughout several systems to expand and build upon your fleet. Research new technologies to upgrade the capabilities of your existing ships and test your enemies by building new prototypes. Capture enemy ships and steal their technology to open up new research branches.
Multiplayer notice: The game's official multiplayer servers have been taken offline and the only multiplayer options available are LAN or Direct IP.Two fully developed races with their own campaigns, strategies, and technologies. Includes a campaign editor along with all the tools you need to script your own scenarios and campaigns. Epic fleet combat with a plethora of vessels and specialized units such as: Duelist, Interceptor, Marksman, Destroyer, and Assault Carrier.
Categories in common with O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base: Strategy
49. Armada 2526 Gold Edition
Conquer the Galaxy In This ‘4x’ Strategy Game.
Lead one of 18 different alien races to become a mighty pan-galactic empire. Manage your colonies, deploy your fleets and conduct research. Plot your strategy and turn your planets into mighty bastions. Explore new star systems, where you may encounter tachyon storms, psychic plants, primitives or find abandoned alien technology. Diplomacy is of utter importance in being successful. Make pacts and alliances, make threats or ask for favours - and when the time is right, replace diplomacy by space combat and fight it out in real-time 3D.
The trade system lets you trade valuable commodities between both your own and alien worlds. Alien relics, rare minerals, tourists, or even natural anti-matter, your freighters will carry them all. Although the game is complex, and the possible strategies endless, powerful help and advisor features, help you get up to speed quickly. Unlike many games in this genre, Armada 2526 Gold Edition focuses on providing a game that can be finished in a reasonable time, and emphasizes battle and strategy over economic micro-management. All with one purpose: to emerge victorious and conquer the galaxy with your armada.Key Features
- Turn based star map for fleets, colonies, research and diplomacy.
- Customizable map size and number of players. Map designer included.
- 18 animated alien races to play and battle against.
- Full featured diplomacy system.
- More than 150 technology items to research.
- Trade system plus espionage and special ops system.
- 3D Real-time battle system for fighting huge battles.
- More than a hundred beautifully crafted ship models.
- Multiplayer by LAN or PBEM
- Tough A.I. opponents.
- Includes the expansion Supernova !
Gimbal is the multiplayer shooter with buildable vehicles.
Craft the perfect ship, and then take to the skies with other pilots in real time combat. Cap flags, race ships, and blow each other up in a social multiplayer environment. Gimbal is the shooter you've been waiting for.Features
- Fast and Gnarly Top-Down gameplay
- Real Time Multiplayer for 16+ players over Internet/LAN
- Super Customizable Vehicles
- Choose from 142 parts, including engines, turrets, guns, and gadgets
- Build for power, speed, durability, handling, and awareness
- Multiple game modes [Battlegroup, Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Racing]
- Player hosted servers
- Rigid Body Physics engine with Aerodynamics
- Bounty/Money system for player advancement
- Image-based ship sharing
- No DLC or fees. You bought the whole game- you get the whole game