The best games like Bastion are:
- arrow_rightDOOM (2016)
- arrow_rightThe Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- arrow_rightBorderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- arrow_rightTorchlight II
- arrow_rightTrine 2: Complete Story
- arrow_rightTrine Enchanted Edition
- arrow_rightRayman Origins
- arrow_rightDust: An Elysian Tail
100 Best Games Like Bastion:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (56)
- PlayStation 4 (69)
- iOS (72)
- Android (53)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (90)
- Nintendo Switch (49)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (17)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (21)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (11)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (1)
1. DOOM (2016)
Return of the classic FPS, Doom (2016) acts as a reboot of the series and brings back the Doomslayer, protagonist of the original Doom games. In order to solve the energy crisis, humanity learned to harvest the energy from Hell, and when something went wrong and demon invasion has started, it’s up to the player to control the Doomslayer and destroy the evil.
Doom is a fast-paced game that restores the concept of instant health packs and leaving the player against armies of Hell with no cover, no health regeneration or help from anyone. After damaging monsters enough, they will start glowing, which will allow players to perform glory kills to restore some health. While exploring the levels, players will come across secrets, collectible items or upgrade points for the weapons and armor. The single-player campaign silent protagonist has noticeable personality. He gets visibly annoyed and angry in his actions during expository cutscenes and forces his way through the game. Multiplayer maps gather players in Deathmatch/”king-of-the-hill” type game modes, with all the weapons from the single-player campaign.
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition is the 2016 reinstallment of the open world fantasy RPG, developed by Bethesda Game Studios. Following the original release of 2011, Special Edition focuses on reshaping every sword and ax, polishing every stone in the high castles and the suburbs of the low, overall bringing a renewed experience to its fans and newcomer players.
After 5 years of the original’s glory, this collection of all the content, available with the game itself, offers to once again set foot on the snowy mountains of the Skyrim province of Tamriel. The magnificent open world, full of breathtaking environments and landscapes, welcomes all its players to embark on another journey. Explore the even more beautiful flora of Skyrim, fight the most dangerous fauna, and many more.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition now includes full support of community-made and developer-approved mods, allowing for even more exploration and experiments with the in-game contents. Continually expanding, the database of various new quests, characters, and locations not disappointing any player, while some modifications try to focus on enhancing the vanilla experience to the maximum.
3. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The game belongs to the Borderlands game line, its action takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
Everything happens on the moon of Pandora - Elpis. The story tells about the formation of Hyperion Corporation and the fate of its head - Handsome Jack, whom we meet while in the role of a simple programmer who dreams to find some valuable artifact. In the game there are various innovations - in the plot, in the characters, in the scenarios of missions and in the setting. For example, on the Pandora satellite, gravity is much weaker, but there is no oxygen at all. Therefore, the task of obtaining oxygen becomes very important for everyone. Moreover, oxygen is needed not only for breathing, but also for the functioning of personal jetpacks and long high jumps. In the game there is another additional story and downloadable content, including new characters and story campaigns.
4. Torchlight II
Torchlight II is the second installment in the series, and while it continues the story of its predecessor, it also allows new players to jump right into the action-packed roguelike RPG world. The genre itself is well-established already with giants like Diablo series, but Torchlight offers the fresh experience for veterans and newbies alike.
The steampunk fantasy world lets players enjoy the lush grass of various beautiful environments, the glowing caves filled with mushrooms, and the endless deserts with their treasures! Lots of different enemies always try their best to stop our adventurers from their goal. From every corner there comes danger, only briefly allowing the players to collect their thoughts and dive yet again in battle with evil.
Following Torchlight, the second game starts with chaos erupting from underneath the world. A crazed former hero now takes the lead of hordes of different creatures, and in defeating him and his minions lies the ultimate goal of our new heroes. Take on the mantle of one of the four available classes, and be sure to utilize their might at its fullest. Stay flexible, for the treasure is always surprising, and don’t forget to use your trusty companion as the aid in battle, or as a heavy-packed war mule. Be ready for harsh defeats, or, if you feel like immortal, try the hardest difficulty for the ultimate roguelike challenge. The world of Torchlight is yours to explore!
5. Trine 2: Complete Story
Trine II takes a few years after the first game. Successfully saving the kingdom, Amadeus seeks the fireball spells. Yet he is summoned to save the homeland with his friends - Zoya and Pontious. Goblins have taken over the land as they are trying to find the mysterious "Witch" deep in the forest.
Although having more than one playable character, Trine successfully uses all three of them. Amadeus as the mage is able to move objects or create boxes and planks to help overcome some obstacles. Zoya is very agile so she can hook and grapple on some surfaces, or shoot different targets. Pontious is the strongest character in combat, and he can destroy walls in his path or deflect things with his shield. Having this three different characters, it is necessary to use all three of them to solve puzzles and beat the level. Not only you can play alone, but the game supports three players cooperative to make progress even more atmospheric.
Beautiful design, music and a narrator makes Trine a great story, that feels inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien himself.
6. Trine Enchanted Edition
The king died and did not leave an heir, the kingdom fell into civil strife, the land in response to lawlessness and disorder brought to the surface hordes of monsters, increasing chaos.
The magician, knight and thief were united by fate for the struggle for peace and the restoration of the kingdom. Alone and together they fight with enemies, solve puzzles and overcome obstacles on fifteen different levels. Decisions can be more than one, and they can be composed of the skills of all three players.
Exquisite, delicate drawing of the world and characters. Very elegant, subtle, very realistic sounds - yes, realistic sounds of the magic world. That's precisely the way it should be. But when the hero breaks the wall with a ram or stumbles upon a mountain of treasures - the battering ram sounds like a battering ram, and the mountain is imposing. Very cleverly put light makes the world deep, voluminous and alive. Passing the game, you do not want to rush, you want to consider, to discover all its details, to admire them for your pleasure.
The game supports 3D mode, you need a suitable TV and stereoscopic glasses.
7. Rayman Origins
Rayman Origins is a 2D platformer, the fourth main installment in the Rayman series. Set 400 years before the events of Rayman: Hoodlums' Revenge, the game follows Rayman and his friends as they disturbed an old woman from the Land of the Livid Dead and were attacked by an army of monsters. To return the balance to the world, Rayman needs to start his incredible adventure.
Rayman Origins has a completely two-dimensional graphics and looks like an old-school platformer. The gameplay follows classical mechanics too, including the side-scrolling perspective and progressive combat system, that starts with simple punches and evolves to diving and self-resizing. Rayman uses different abilities to kill enemies and overcome various obstacles. To progress through the story, you need to defeat special enemies and reach the end of every level. There are also a lot of collectibles that in fact complicate the game if you want to pick them all.
8. Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dust: an Elysian Tale is an action role-playing game with metroidvania elements set in an imaginary world called Falana. Dust, the main character, with his sentient sword called Blade of Ahrah and guardian Fidget explores the “2D” side-scrolled environments. According to the storyline, Dust wakes up in the forest meadow and finds himself unconscious. Then, after meeting the sentient sword and its keeper, Dust decides to find the keys to his past. Players are offered to assume the role of Dust on his way through the world. Dust can upgrade his characteristics (health, magic, strength, and defense) by spending gained experience points. The gameplay also features metroidvania mechanics, so players have to progress within the game and upgrade Dust’s skills in order to achieve special goals hidden throughout Falana. During Dust’s travel through levels players are able to contact with other characters to trade or to get side quests.
9. Sunset Overdrive
2027, the metropolis of Sun City.
The city is full of creatures, savage, aggressive and insane - these creatures were just ordinary townspeople a short while ago, but they abused the energy drink produced by Fizzco, in which something was wrong with the recipe. In general, loyal consumers mutated into monsters and now nothing can be done with them, only to kill everyone.
The protagonist (by the way, who worked at Fizzco) is not constrained by any laws of physics, can move around the city in any direction, run on walls and wires, jump like a kangaroo and so on. This is not parkour, it's just complete freedom of movement. He also has a "guidance system" that shows him the way.
In addition to the hero, several groups and singles of varying degrees of eccentricity are fighting monsters in the city. Monsters also do not belong to the same type. Monsters are many, they are very different and extremely unusual - there are, for example, creatures fused with water cannons or a bucket from an excavator. The hero's weapon is even more diverse than the monsters. Various weapons rush vinyl records, throw bowling balls, shoot teddy bears with pieces of TNT in their paws and this is not the whole list.
The game has about fifty amps to move the hero and defeat the monsters.
10. Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
The sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and a spin-off to the larger Tomb Raider franchise. This time, our famous adventurer Lara Croft and her rival tomb raider Carter Bell travel to Egypt to search for the ancient temple, where a magical artifact, Stuff of Osiris, is hidden. The game is set in the temple and its dungeons, designed in Ancient Egyptian aesthetics. Besides shooting monsters, Lara and her partners have to avoid all kind of traps that will immediately remind you of Indiana Jones films. Completing specific missions will grant the player rings and amulets that enhance characters' skills and abilities.
Just like the previous game, The Guardian of Light uses the isometric view. The game allows for a cooperative mode for up to four players. All puzzles are automatically adjusted to the number of players. You can play not only as Lara but also as her friendly rival Carter Bell and two Egyptian gods, Isis and Horus, who were imprisoned in the temple for millenniums by the evil god Set. Their goal is to gather together and revive Osiris, the god who was dismembered by Set, and who can save the Earth from Set's evil. While human characters use firearms and grappling hooks, the gods are armed with the magic Stuff of Osiris.
Pyre is an action-adventure game developed by Supergiant games.
The game is set in some purgatory. After getting banished by the society, the main character finds himself all alone. Three exiles soon approach him and invite the protagonist to party with them and nickname him the Reader. The group sets out to cleanse their souls.
The gameplay of Pyre revolves around some sports game, which is connected with a ritual known as the Rites, which happens in a parallel world. The Protagonist controls his three newly found friends in battles against three opponents on a small arena. Each team has its own pyre. Both pyres oppose each other. The objective of the game is to defend your pyre while attacking the enemy one. The player can only destroy the pyre with the orb, that is spawned in the center of the arena and which has to be grabbed and thrown into the pyre.
During a round, the Reader can switch between the character he wants to control and pass the orb from one to another. Each player has their own amount of endurance which is required for moving around the arena. If the players of a team come together, they create a zone that is dangerous for the player that carries the orb. If the player with the orb should get into that zone, they'll be temporarily removed from the game.
While free from the Rites, the player can travel through the world of Pyre, train his teammates or try to learn more about the Rites.
12. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
The latest opus in the acclaimed STORM series is taking you on a colourful and breathtaking ride. Take advantage of the totally revamped battle system and prepare to dive into the most epic fights you’ve ever seen in the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series!<br/>
Prepare for the most awaited STORM game ever created!
Categories in common with NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4: Fighting
13. Sky Force Anniversary
Sky Force Anniversary is a vertical shoot-em-up game developed by Infinite Drems Inc. It is heavily inspired by the old Japanese arcade machines, like the ones made by Capcom.
The players have a plane that they use to attack their enemies head-on, evading return fire. Multiple planes are present in the game, with each one of them having their own stats and gameplay. Every player will be able to find their favorite pick.
The primary objective of each level is to get to its end without getting blown up by enemy planes, as most enemy shots are fatal. The levels consist of a mix of challenging and easy moments with the difficulty rising with each encounter. There are several boss fights present in the game. There are also several side objectives. Usually, there are four of them: destroying 70% of the enemies, 100% of the enemies, saving all the people present on the level, completing the level without getting any damage.
Sky Force Anniversary features a very balanced economic system. The players are awarded stars upon destroying an enemy plane. These stars serve as an in-game currency. It is used for upgrading your plane or purchasing new ones. The amount of stars awarded to the player depends on the chosen level difficulty.
Unlike the previous title, Sky Force 2014, Sky Force Anniversary is not a free-to-play title. Thus it does not rely on microtransactions in its gameplay.
14. Prime World: Defenders
Prime World: Defenders merges classic tower defense gameplay with collectible card mechanic. Your towers, your spells, your traps - all are magic cards, that you can collect and upgrade. You'll have to develop your own strategy, because you'll get your random set of cards after each battle.
Freeze, burn, poison, explode and slash countless enemies that will try to stop you from gathering artifacts of old kingdom. Choose your cards carefully, play them strategically and expect some heavy resistance along the way – from small and almost harmless mutated fungi to powerful giant goblins and nagas.
Did we mention? In addition to story-driven single-player campaign Prime World: Defenders has randomly generated missions, newly added endless mode and New Game Plus!Key FeaturesA mix of tower defense strategy with collectible card mechanics!
No micro-transactions or additional payments!
Random cards drop means different strategy for every player!
Several game modes, including heroic mode and two special endless maps!
Upgrade and mix cards for maximum destruction!
Custom deck lets you pick perfect cards for each mission!
Perk system for your hero!
Story-based campaign with 23 missions!
Mission generator offers infinite replayability!
Enemy buildings in game heal and buff attacking creeps!
24 towers, each with up to 25 upgrades!
13 magic spells that can be upgraded too!
38 types of enemies!
Bosses, mini-bosses and huge bosses.
15. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Enter an enchanting world of legends and magic, filled with gloomy forests, forbidden temples, and abandoned castles; a realm of dark secrets, where your destiny was written long before your birth...
Within the shadow of an ancient forest, on the bottom of a foggy valley, stands the lonely village of Ravenbrook. The folk there are cheerful and diligent, yet warily superstitious. They surround the village with countless charms to keep the evil spirits at bay, for on the other side of the forest, there lies a seemingly bottomless pit, known as the Abyss. It is the place the villagers of Ravenbrook fear most...
On this night, a young woman is returning home for her twin sister’s wedding. The sisters haven’t seen each other in years. Yet the invitation was strange, almost as if someone else wrote it, other than her twin. But still she comes, ignorant of the danger that awaits...
For just before the wedding, amidst the happiness and reverie, a stranger arrived in Ravenbrook...
- Thrilling story, full of intrigue and adventure
- Fuzzy sidekick – the cutest kitty helper you’ve ever met
- 24 versatile mini-games and 14 hidden object scenes
- 38 beautiful, hand-painted locations
- 11 intriguing characters with different passions and dark secrets
- The Book of Elusive Objects tells the story of local legend
- Collect 30 Spirits of the Forest for your Faerie Meadow
- Additional, intriguing story
- 24 achievements to unlock
16. Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek
Imagine waking up after a powerful storm as the sun goes down. You find yourself just outside a small town on the side of the road. A shiver runs down your spine as your body remembers the recent dramatic events that your mind cannot or will not recall…
Will you dare to solve the ages-old mystery of Maple Creek? What ancient evil lurks in the seemingly peaceful, pastoral lands of Vermont? Find a missing teenage girl and save yourself in the thrilling detective story, “Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek,” an outstanding hidden-object puzzle-adventure game!
FeaturesNamed one of the best HOPA games of 2011 (Gamezebo, Jay Is Games);
Features the unique Evidence Board: collect evidence and draw conclusions to run the investigation and push the story forward;
Breathtaking scenery of autumnal Vermont;
Extraordinarily immersive and multi-layered story;
Hours and hours of adventure filled with puzzles and riddles;
Special Collector’s Edition version full of exclusive extras;
Bonus Chapter awarded for completing the game;
17. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Pursue a rogue god over land and sea in the sequel to the multi-award-winning RPG Pillars of Eternity. Captain your ship on a dangerous voyage of discovery across the vast unexplored archipelago region of the Deadfire. Bend the world to your will, as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn.
• Immerse yourself in a deeper single player RPG game experience - enriched with cutting edge technology and features, Deadfire builds on the foundation of classic D&D gameplay with vastly improved graphics, deeper game mechanics and a whole new hand-crafted adventure where choices truly matter.
• Discover the new region of the Deadfire – plot your own course by ship and explore the rich and exotic islands of the archipelago region, discovering new places interacting with their inhabitants and engaging in a variety of quests at every port.
• Build your party and customize your companions – choose from 7 different companions to join you on your quest and assign multiple classes and deeper abilities for each. Witness their personal relationships and interactions unfold with the addition of the new companion system.
• Captain your ship across the seas – as your stronghold on the seas, your ship is much more than simply a vessel for exploring. Upgrade your ship and crew and choose what skills you improve in order to survive dangerous encounters along the way.
Categories in common with Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire: Role Playing
18. Victor Vran
Victor Vran is an isometric action-RPG, set in a fictional town, where the player’s character must hunt demons and other vile creatures and rid the world of darkness.
The gameplay despite being similar to other games in the hack’n’slash genre features unique elements based on player’s reaction. Dodging bullets and moving around hordes of enemies can be tricky, but the game emphasizes that the main way to achieve is not just spamming two skills, but employing techniques and developing character’s abilities in the way that would be comfortable to the player. The different loot system helps the character in his journey, as various weapons have their unique abilities, and often improves character’s skills.
The game’s art style is highly reminiscent of Dracula movies and other vampire-based stories. The grim locations and fearsome enemies leave a mark on any player, and the soundtrack of the game also adds to the overall mood of evil lingering in the dark.
Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield. You will start as a humble warrior's son whose village was cruelly raided and will end as talented commander of your army.
The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army - archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 50 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
Skyforge is an open-world massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is the second MMO RPG developed by Allods Team. The game is free-to-play but features microtransactions system that helps player advance at a faster pace.
Story and setting
The game takes place on planet Aelion that used to be under the protection of great god Aeli. However, once Aeli vanished hostile gods, and evil creatures invaded the planet. The player takes the role of one of the Immortals, lesser gods that serve to protect Aelion and must defeat all kinds of threats that endanger the planet.
After creating a character and choosing one of 13 classes, the player starts their adventure in the capital of Aelion where after finishing tutorial, they get their first Combat Missions. Structurally, the game is very reminiscent of other MMO RPGs. The game focuses on upgrading your character, completing numerous missions, exploring the world and interacting with other players. However, several major differences in gameplay and player progression make Skyforge very distinct from other games in the genre.
The combat system is a mix between action and traditional MMO RPG skill-based system. Each class has its unique set of moves and abilities, some of which can be chained in different combos, in the hack-and-slash game fashion. The player can also change their character’s class at any time just by selecting it from the menu.
21. Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.
Plan for survival. The desolate town of Harm's Way is your only place to prepare. Choose three of the many heroes you've unlocked, fill your travel backpack with items from your stash, make sure you've chosen the best equipment and abilities for each hero... and then strike out
Explore an overworld presented in classic form (and in real time), peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes, as well as a useful arsenal of Dungeon Abilites for every character
Old-school combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique two-tiered mana system and turn-based initiative, featuring random buffs and debuffs on initiative slots
Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero's unique dungeon skills to survive
Non-linear story driven by the discovery of lore on items, landmarks and secret elements in the world. Discovering these will both provide deeper insight into the mysterious Lost Vale, and also reward lore points, which are used to upgrade the heroes' different abilities
Truly key story moments will be depicted in gorgeous, traditional 2D animation from Powerhouse Animation Studios (the studio that did the animated Darksiders cutscenes). For these, sit back and enjoy
The best-selling comic book Battle Chasers was first released in the late 90s and quickly generated a passionate cult following.
22. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is the third game in the series that was started by Giana Sisters, a 1987 platformer. The original game was a Super Mario rip-off, but, though the new game retained many of the old mechanics (such as defeating enemies by jumping on them), there are also novel gameplay ideas.
You play as Giana, a girl who tries to rescue her sister Maria from the hands of an evil dragon Gurglewocky. Giana herself has two different personalities, a "Cutie" and a "Punk", that can be switched during the game. This change also dramatically alters the environment, allowing the player to shift between two dream worlds: one is a brightly colored garden, while other is a dark, nightmarish forest of giant mushrooms. In both worlds, the levels are nearly identical, despite the aesthetic change. But sometimes the game may demand you to switch to another world to move forward or to obtain a powerup that only exists in one of the worlds.
A definitive feature of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is its music. The score was composed by Chris Hulsbeck, who worked with the original Giana Sisters, and metal band Machinae Supremacy. The soundtrack shifts between “traditional” and "heavy" versions of the same compositions to highlight the game's dual nature.
23. Snake Pass
Think Like A Snake!When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day! Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must reunite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power. A unique, physics-based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can. Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award-winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake!
24. Cat Quest
Cat Quest is an open world RPG set in the pawsome world of cats!
Leap into a grand adventure in purrsuit of the evil Drakoth and your catnapped sister! Explore Felingard's huge overworld map, risk life and limb delving into dungeons for epic loot, and lend a paw to a furry cast of characters in a flurry of side quests.
Combat in Cat Quest takes place entirely in real time, allowing you to get close to enemies with a slash of your blade, dodge roll to avoid a counter-attack, and then finish them off with powerful magic! Wield the ancient spells of Lightnyan, Flamepurr, and Healpaw to vanquish your foes! (Fur real!)
Outfit your catventurer with a whole basket of equipment! Prefurr casting spells? Don an arcane hood, robes, and a staff to bolster your mana reserves! Want to protect yourself from attack? Deck out your catventurer with chainmail armor to increase your health and provide an extra level of protection. Weapons, armor, and spells can be mixed and matched to create the purrfect combinations for your playstyle!
The world of Felingard is littered with interesting places and people! Discover a possessed town whose residents lust for obscene amounts of meat, assist the mages Mewlin and Meowgan in their search to break a magic seal, and locate someone's missing delivery of "House of Parchments" and "The Pouncing Dead". Exploration is one of the main scratching posts of Cat Quest, and with locations such as Bermewda's Triangle, the Furbidden Fields, and Pawt City to explore, it's time to get pawing!
Experience an enchanting orchestral score inspired by classic RPGs!
25. Tree of Savior (English Ver.)
In this game you need to find a goddess in the world of chaos. The game world is based on traditional Lithuanian culture and mythology. The names of cities in the game world are consonant with the names of the real cities of this region and neighboring countries. For example, Klaipedia is located in the South of the Kingdom within the Klaipedia region. The city is one of the main cities in the game's world. It is connected to West Siauliai Woods, the starting point for all the new Revelators. The name of this city is made from the name of the real city in Lithuania - Klaipeda.
Wealth of choice
The choice in the game is very diverse, there is no fixed route.
You can search for the goddess in your own style - the game provides many opportunities for this in Massive Freedom of Choice mode. You have a huge selection of costumes and expressions. In any mode, different jobs, skills, and stats are available.
If there is a lack of skills for success in the game - you can gain skill in the Team Battle League mode.
There are many character classes and 8 ranks. Each combination of class and rank is interesting in its own way. There are also classes that are simply not accessible, you have to satisfy special requirements so that these classes become available.
The game has a lot of hidden quests.
If you are completely confident in your abilities, welcome to the Guild Wars mode - there are no safe places, there are no places where enemies can not reach, either in the open field or in the dungeons. By the way, in the whole game there are more than 200 unique boss monsters.
If you want to play in the company - the community can be accessed anytime no matter where you may be. There is also Automatic Party Finding - make parties with nearby players.
Any data about your status is visible throughout the game.
26. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
Now also playable on Oculus Rift!
Note: This is a visually lush and detailed game. Playing in VR takes full advantage of higher-end systems - please refer to its minimum and recommended specs.
From Cyan, the indie studio that brought you Myst, comes a new sci-fi adventure.
As you walk beside the lake on a cloudy night, a curious, organic artifact falls from the starry sky and inexplicably, without asking permission, transports you across the universe. You’ve been abducted from your cozy existence and added into an alien landscape with pieces of Earth from unexpected times and places.
The strange worlds of Obduction reveal their secrets only as you explore, discover, coax, and consider their clues. As you bask in the otherworldly beauty and explore the enigmatic landscapes, remember that the choices you make will have substantial consequences. This is your story now.
Make it home.
“Immense and immersive… It was breathtaking… something that feels magical.” - UploadVR
“Cyan has succeeded in making another adventure that feels truly timeless.” - Polygon
“Obduction’s beautiful world is a worthy successor to Myst.” - Wired
Shelter is a game where the main character is a badger who takes his cubs from one place to another.
On the way the cubs need to be fed - five cubs regularly want to eat. Food for them can be obtained by hunting or finding - if it's fruits and vegetables.
Cubs need to be protected from dangers. Difficulties and threats along the way are numerous - these are predatory birds, other predators, forest fires.
The goal of the game is to lose as little cubs as possible on the way to a new place to live.
The game consists of several episodes. In each episode, the conditions differ from those of other episodes.
For example, in the first and last episodes, the badger and her cubs have to go through open spaces. In these open spaces, they are threatened by birds of prey that can dive down and take someone away if the badgers stay long in the open.
The action of one of the episodes occurs at night, when visibility is limited. In this darkness, badgers can get frightened of sudden calls and run away in different directions, disappear from the mother's field of visibility, they will have to be looked for.
Another episode is a river crossing.
The game has a sequel, where you need to play for a female lynx. Unlike the first game, in the sequel it is possible to grow those who can be brought to a new shelter, and then they will become the next generation operating in the game.
29. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone… The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened?
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas combines captivating storytelling, breathtaking 3D visuals and exciting gameplay into one epic action-adventure experience. In the game you explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. You must fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures, which will help you on your quest. Use all of your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of the ancient kingdom of Arcadia and the sea monster, Oceanhorn.
- 15+ hours of story driven gameplay
- Master magic and swordfight
- Find ancient items to help you on your quest
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Steam Cloud
- Steam Trading Cards
- Full controller support
- Enchanting original soundtrack
Windward is a game in which the player takes the role of a sailing ship captain.
The game is set in the randomized, procedurally generated seas that serve as an open-world sandbox. The player controls a trading cog from the top-down view. He or she navigates the vessel through the seas, uncovers new areas and completes quests and tasks. Most of the tasks are simple and require the player to travel between cities. The ship can carry passengers and cargo to gain money and to fight pirates to gain influence. The goal is to profit from the trade, eventually to join one of the factions and help it to assume control over the new ports. There's no semblance of a plot.
The player can upgrade his or her ship to expand the cargo space to earn more money, as well as to increase its firepower and stamina to withstand battles against pirates. The combat system in Windward is simple. When the player's ship approaches the enemy, it fires its cannons. The player has no direct control over the cannons. However, he or she can manipulate the ship so that to take a better position and lure the enemy into a trap.
As the player progresses and gathers more money, he or she can hire other ships to serve his or her faction. They can form fleets to attack and capture enemy cities. However, the player still only directly controls the original ship.
33. Sparkle 2 Evo
Sparkle 2 Evo is an evolutional game designed by Forever Entertainment.
The game is structured around the evolutional ladder. The player begins with being a minimally possible creature and then consequently evolves into the bigger forms of life. The essential objective is to let the subject develop into the maximal number of organic entities.
The starting point for the whole narrative is a sparkle which transforms into other various organisms. The possibility of transformation mostly depends on what the player eats, that is the nutrition is the standpoint which determines the development of the narrative.
The game may be explored in two ways. In the first mode, the player is competing as a form of life against artificially controlled substances. The second way is more experimental — the contesting point is removed, and the target is to explore different possibilities of becoming anything or anybody else.
The game provides three possible ways of evolutional forms: herbivore, carnivore, and omnivore. Each path is unique, and the scenario of evolution can remarkably differ even if you follow substantially the same ration. The game is customized with an ambient soundtrack curring in the background throughout the process.
34. YS: THE OATH IN FELGHANA
When redheaded thrill-seeker Adol Christin and his eternal blue-haired companion Dogi make an unannounced visit to Dogi's homeland of Felghana after an eight-year absence, it quickly becomes apparent that things have changed dramatically. Hordes of violent monsters roam the outskirts of town, a long-dormant volcano has suddenly sprung back to life and the new lord of the land has begun mercilessly and inexplicably extorting money from its long-suffering citizens. While Dogi seeks out his former combat master for answers, Adol tends to the townsfolk -- and finds himself embroiled in a world of political conspiracies, ancient legacies and unthinkable taboos.
A complete 3D reimagining of the 16-bit console classic "Ys III: Wanderers From Ys," Ys: The Oath in Felghana is a fast-paced action role-playing game with tight controls, Metroidvania-style exploration elements, intense combat with epic screen-filling boss battles, and a thrashing, percussive arranged soundtrack that's been heralded by many as one of the best of all time. Based on the original 2005 PC release, this classic is finally officially available in English with added Steamworks features such as achievements and cloud saving.
Come see why Falcom fans the world over regard this game as "Ys, Perfected"!Key Features:
- Six difficulty levels ranging from "Very Easy" for casual players to "Inferno" for true old-school gaming masters.
- Unlockable "Time Attack" and "Boss Rush" modes for anyone looking to show off his/her boss-taming abilities.
- Over 30 unique Steam Achievements as well as Steam Cloud support.
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics with original blood effects intact.
- Gamepad support in addition to standard keyboard and mouse controls.
Sudeki, a world torn apart into light, shadow and dark. Rent asunder by deceit and betrayal, the land cries out for a peace that only four united heroes can bring.
Beyond the protective walls of Illumina Castle lie miles of pastoral, rolling countryside, though once a serene landscape, the Aklorian forces have transformed the countryside into a charred battlefield. Simply passing through the region is unsafe, as travellers must be ever alert for ambushes.
Four friends have joined together to aid their queen. Though destined to encounter ancient gods, primordial wonders, and marvellous inventions, foes and betrayal haunt their every step. A keen eye could prove vital, exposing essential clues. And as the companions make their way through darkness and light, they’ll discover that those two extremes have more in common than they once imagined...
- Real-time, bone-crunching combat with incredible spells and combos.
- Control any one of the four champions at any time, and skip between them at will.
- Customise each character's armour, weapons and spells and evolve new powerful attacks.
36. POSTAL Redux
The classic dark and surreal twin-stick isometric shooter returns with a vengeance!
POSTAL Redux is a high definition remake of The Postal Dude's infamous first foray into the world. Prepare to experience his psychological journey with faithfully recreated high resolution visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out for your blood await you around every corner. The only choice is clear: Get them before they get you. Fight back with a devastating arsenal as you make your way through a violence-stricken town.
It's time to relive the madness of GOING POSTAL!
- Online Co-op: Go POSTAL together with up to four players! Join up with your friends to wreak carnage together.
- Online Deathmatch: Engage in free-for-all frenzies with up to eight players!
- Brand new Rampage mode: Take aim for the high score in this frantic mode that awards points for sustained kill streaks, creative methods of destruction, and blistering fast action!
- Battle through 17 levels in the classic Campaign: Beginning from your humble Home, traverse through The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the mean streets of The Ghetto and the bright lights of The City, all the way to the final standoff at the Air Force Base, including a stop at the all-new Carnival.
- Includes the original add-ons: Blast through Special Delivery's EZ Mart, Shanty Town, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, and then head to Japan in Super POSTAL's Tokyo and Osaka! Play through everything together in the massive combined 23-level Excess Postage campaign!
- A wide range of foes: Defend yourself against gun crazy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, trained and efficient SWAT and Military squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and angry Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with fire with the Napalm Launcher, clear out entire groups with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with varied types of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!
37. Sky Force Reloaded
The shoot ‘em up you were looking for!
Sky Force Reloaded is the spirit of the classic arcade shoot ‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
Sky Force Reloaded is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
- Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Set the fun level to eleven by inviting your friends to play with you in local cooperative mode! Find the planes that best suit you both and challenge the hardest bosses, too fearsome to be faced alone.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
38. The Little Acre
The Little Acre follows the story of Aidan and his daughter, Lily, set in 1950’s Ireland. After discovering clues as to the whereabouts of his missing father, Aidan begins investigating until he inadvertently finds himself transported to a strange new world. Ever the hero, Lily sets off after him, encountering her own perils along the way. Featuring full voice-acting and hand-drawn animation, The Little Acre is a memorable, lovingly crafted adventure game.
The Little Acre is developed by Pewter Games alongside Executive Producer Charles Cecil (Broken Sword, Beneath a Steel Sky).
Two playable characters
Traditional hand-drawn animation
Unique perspective transitions
Beautiful original score
Fully voice acted
39. Warhammer: Chaosbane
“Keep your eyes on this one, because it’s one quality Action RPG” – Entertainment Buddha
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you are the last hope for the Empire of Man against the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to 4 in local or online co-op, choose a hero from 4 character classes with unique and complementary skills, and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World.
• THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, told through an all-new story written by Mike Lee (a Black Library author) and featuring a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas.
• FEROCIOUS BATTLES: from the sewers of Nuln to the ruined streets of Praag, fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different powers. Activate your bloodlust, a devastating skill, to escape the most perilous situations.
• 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique skills and customisation: a soldier of the Empire who can take heavy damage, a Dwarf specialising in melee combat, a High Elf who deals ranged damage by manipulating magic or a Wood Elf who lays deadly traps and wields the bow like no other!
• AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and unique bosses. Battle Nurgle's minions, Khorne's spawn and waves of other vile creatures!
• OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op. Combine different skills and powers to create even more devastating effects.
• HIGH REPLAY VALUE: Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience. And with 10 difficulty levels, you can find the right challenge to test your abilities.
40. The Baconing
Prepare yourself for the ultimate sci-fi adventure by entering the hilarious and sizzling world of The Baconing created by Hothead Games.
You are DeathSpank, a hero and the ultimate Dispenser of Justice. You must defeat the Anti-Spank and his army of Cyborques, before they cast an evil shadow over Spanktopia.
Discover exciting new worlds and battle hordes of enemies as you search to unlock the secret within the Fires of Bacon.Key Features
- Explore unique locations such as The Forbidden Zone, Rainbow’s End and Hell’s Half Acre in a pop-up book style adventure.
- Over 100 quests, challenging boss fights and mind bending puzzles to complete
- Unleash devastating attacks on the enemy with the all-powerful Weapons of Justice
- Control the battlefield with tactical precision by using your Shield Bash, Perfect Reflect and Charged Attacks
- Play local co-op with a friend and choose from one of four amazing sidekicks
41. Braveland Wizard
The same old school turn-based strategy game is back - welcome to Braveland Wizard! The graduate of the Academy of Magic is ready for new adventures. Her journey begins high in the mountains and passes through the southern lands, populated by orcs, ghosts, and mysterious nomads.
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Braveland Wizard is the second book of Braveland series.
42. Lethis - Path of Progress
Lethis – Path of Progress is an old school 2D city builder set in a Victorian Steampunk universe called Lethis. You will have to build and manage cities, provide resources for your inhabitants while making sure there are enough workers to sustain your production lines. Trade with others cities, honor the requests of the Emperor and make your citizens happy.History:
With the discovery of condensed steam as a source of energy, the world of Lethis sees an unprecedented Industrial Revolution. As a result, the Empire enters a period of urbanisation. New cities are built everywhere. This rural exodus leads to new towns in strategical places to ensure the growth of the Empire. A time of great change is also a right time for new discoveries and innovation in science. Cities are built around great monuments like gigantic zeppelin hangars and observatories.Features:
- A campaign mode containing 26 missions with 3 difficulty levels
- A sandbox mode for unlimited fun
- Over 24 different resources to manage
- More than 40 different buildings and 4 unique Monuments
- Over fifteen different characters that roam the city
- Maps that reach up to 300 per 300 box tiles
- An amazing soundtrack with over 20 different songs
43. Braveland Pirate
The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate strategy game! A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead, chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
- Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
- Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
- Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
- Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
- Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
- Three talent trees to enhance your captain
- A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
- Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
- Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
- More than seven hours of real adventures
- Braveland Wizard
- Braveland Pirate
44. Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries
Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries is a cinematic fable featuring a vengeful Red Riding Hood. All grown up, cried out and armed with an axe, our noble heroine embarks on an odyssey to avenge the death of her parents. Buckle up for a surprising take on the traditional Red Riding Hood tale, mixed with some good old-fashioned action platforming, fun combo-based hack ‘n slash combat and rewarding environment puzzles that explore the attractive fantasy universe.“THIS IS NOT A FAIRYTALE, THERE’S NOTHING FAIR ABOUT IT”
- A twisted fairytale – This take on the Red Riding Hood legacy is not an ordinary bedtime story. Four years ago, Red Riding Hood’s father Joseph, lead engineer for Woolfe Industries, died in a work accident. At least, that’s what his family was told. All grown up, our heroine is ready to unveil the truth and present the bill for her tragic loss.
- A rich, visual experience – Woolfe's atmospheric artwork immerses the player in a rich fantasy universe centred on a city paralyzed with fear, occupied by tin soldiers. Sneak through the slums, descend into the sewers, run through the harbour and escape the city into the evil forest, where all manner of creatures are out to get you.
- 2.5D action-platforming – The tale’s 2.5D levels combine the simplicity of side-scrolling gameplay with three-dimensional puzzle-solving.
- Fast axe-wielding combat – Armed with her trusty axe, Red will need to skilfully execute combos to strike at her foes' weaknesses.
- Deranged fairytale enemies – On her journey, Red faces some bloody encounters with “familiar fairytale faces”, such as The Pied Piper, tin soldiers, big bad wolves, scary fairies and (of course) her arch-nemesis, B.B. Woolfe.
Red leaves her Granny and her safe place, the forest, and heads back to the city, which she finds paralyzed with fear and scarred by a plague of kidnappings. B.B. Woolfe, CEO of Woolfe Industries, rules with an iron fist and maintains a constant state of fear through his army of henchmen. Our fearless young protagonist sets out on a violent vendetta against the megalomaniac, whom she holds responsible for her father’s death. Level by level, she learns more about her father and what happened on that dreadful night – and, ultimately, about Woolfe’s hidden secrets, which are even darker than Red could ever have imagined.
45. Candle: The Power of the Flame
Candle is an adventure with challenging puzzles. Play as Teku, a young novice on a dangerous journey to rescue his tribe's shaman from the evil tribe of the Wakcha. But the way is littered with sinister traps and difficult obstacles. To master these challenges, you need to have keen eyes and a good sense for your environment, or your next step may be your last.
But Teku has a special gift: his left hand is a candle. Let it be a bright beacon to drive off your enemies or to shed light on dark places.
Gorgeous hand-painted watercolor visuals give Candle that special flair, as all backgrounds and characters have been carefully drawn and then scanned, picture after picture. The game consistently feels like a living painting.
46. Eon Altar
A Mobile-Enhanced Local Co-op RPG for 1-4 Players
Explore the lavish dungeons and tunnels that stretch below Tarnum Fortress and conquer dozens of unique quests and challenges. Prove your worth on a tactical battlefield, and overpower your foes with strategy, magic and martial prowess. The Eon Altar’s defenders are many and they are deadly.
Choose to cooperate with your allies or deceive them. Engage them in player to player dialogue to expose the truth in myths and legends, and guide your hero to their ultimate destiny or defeat.Your smartphone is your character
- Receive personalized secret thoughts from your character direct to your smartphone
- Choose whether to share personal information with your friends or use it against them
- Upgrade and manage your character without interrupting other players
- Control the action from your smartphone with context sensitive information
- Connect your mobile devices to a central platform to coordinate tactics and movement
- Play together with up to three friends, or play by yourself in solo mode
- Work with your friends, or betray them as you race to fulfill your destiny
- Defeat legendary enemies in exciting tactical turn-based combat
- Experience an epic quest in nine episodic installments filled with action and surprise
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy world
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Make impactful choices and forge your own destiny
- Gorgeous art and atmospheric environments
- Intricate, ancient, and original fantasy setting
- NPCs are fully voice acted, but you voice your own character
- Epic soundtrack by composer Tom Salta, known for his work on the Halo series
An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?
47. Mages of Mystralia
In the kingdom of Mystralia, it takes more brains than brawn to succeed. You will face down giant, powerful creatures and navigate treacherous terrain. You will encounter puzzles that confound even the wisest of the old sages. And you must overcome obstacles put in place by people who do not want you to succeed.
Your path will not be easy. In Mages of Mystralia, you play as Zia, a young girl who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, magic has been banned, so she strikes off to train on her own to gain some control over her powers. On her journey, she meets other exiled mages and, discovers runes with magical properties and realizes that she can combine these runes in millions of different ways to come up with completely new spells.
The story was written by bestselling author Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms fantasy world for Dungeons and Dragons, which served as the basis for games like Baldur’s Gate and Neverwinter Nights, as well as about 170 fantasy books.
- Design spells to fight enemies, solve environmental puzzles and battle epic bosses
- Powerful yet simple spell crafting system
- Classic action-adventure with over a dozen of distinct regions to explore
- Original orchestral score conducted by Shota Nakama and performed by the Video Game Orchestra at SoundtRec Boston of Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts fame
Somewhere between a platformer, a puzzle game and a great big dollop of pure fun, Fly’N will challenge your skills through more than forty levels set in a luxuriant world featuring charming visuals.
Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees from Dyer, the loony hair-dryer who intends to destroy their Helys! Redistribute the Helys and play with the environment to free the inhabitants of Helicia.
It’s up to you to control the Buds: four different characters with unique powers, guardians of the World-Trees. Watch out - Their path is peppered with pitfalls, each one more hazardous than the rest! When you find yourself in a tricky situation, you’ll have to figure out the right combination of powers and actions that will save the day…Key Features:
- Experiment with the four Buds and their individual powers to save the World-Trees:
- Fly'N uses his singing to interact with his environment and keep moving.
- Lyft can stick to almost any wall.
- Ywok, once inflated like a balloon, is invincible and bounces everywhere.
- Nyls propels himself through the air.
- Switch between Innate and Subtle Visions when to find your way through
- Redistribute the Helys in order to play with the environment and free the inhabitants of Helicia
- Challenge your skills through more than forty levels.
- Reach the top tier of the STEAM leaderboards and compare your scores with your friends and the developers.
49. We Are The Dwarves
The Dwarven stars are slowly dying-- putting the race at the edge of extinction. Deliverance is poised upon three Dwarven astronauts who are sent on an expedition to find a new star in the depths of the Endless Stone. Take control of Forcer, Smashfist, and Shadow as they explore the unknown territories of the stone universe while meeting new civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of space.
We Are The Dwarves is an action-based tactical adventure with active pause (extreme slowdown of time) placing you in control of three Dwarven astronauts. Forcer is capable of ranged destruction, and timely set-up exectution. Smashfist, a brute at heart, gets up close and personal with rage worth avoiding. Shadow stays just where you'd expect him to, launching deadly successive assassinations and precision archery from afar. As a trio, combine each dwarfs attack styles into orchestrated destruction against your foe.
Features of We Are The Dwarves -
Three distinct characters, each with an array of abilities and talents.
Individual skill trees for each dwarf; customization varies from stealth to slasher.
Pause and queue gameplay - slow time and set up a series of commands to be executed.
Enemies vary in sense interaction, picking up movement, ambient noise and scent.
Candleman is a distinctive action adventure story entwined with low-light gameplay. Acting as a little candle who can burn for only 10 seconds, venture through an unsettling darkness with challenging levels and a smooth difficulty curve. Struggle to overcome obstacles based on the mechanics of light and shadow, explore a wide range of enchanted environments, and unveil hidden treasure as you seek the distant light.
- Journey through dark, enchanting worlds with 10 seconds of light.
- Face innovative challenges rooted in the mechanics of light and shadow.
- Be immersed in a stunning fairytale that highlights everyday issues.