100 Best Games Like Bard's Gold of 2020 - Bard's Gold Alternatives
Trying to find games like Bard's Gold? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Bard's Gold, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Bard's Gold that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Bard's Gold Alternatives | Games Like Bard's Gold
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Bard's Gold in 2020. If there is something missing from the Bard's Gold , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Celeste is a platformer about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall.
Explore a sprawling mountain with over 500 levels bursting with secrets, across 8 unique areas. Unlock a hardcore Remix for each area, with completely new levels that will push your climbing skills to the limit.
Madeline can air-dash and climb any surface to gain ground. Controls are simple and accessible, but super tight and expressive with layers of depth to master. Deaths are sudden and respawns are fast. You'll die a lot, but you'll learn something every time.
Meet peculiar characters and climb through a personal story of breaking through your self-doubt to find yourself, set in the present-day Pacific Northwest. Uncover the mystery of the mountain's power and outrun your reflection on your journey to reach the top.
Darkest Dungeon is a roguelike RPG developed by Red Hook Studios.
The works of Howard Lovecraft served as the main inspiration for the game which addresses the themes of fear and psychological trauma.
The story begins when the player learns that they inherited a manor from a distant relative who died excavating the catacombs under the manor and accidentally released a number of monsters.
The player controls a group of adventure seekers that explore the dungeons beneath an old manor. Before every expedition, the player has to choose several heroes from the suggested roster and lead them through procedurally generated dungeons collecting treasures and killing various monsters.
The main objective is to save the lives and mental health of the heroes. Mental health declines every time when the player's comrades suffer damage, walk into traps or fall back from the battlefield. If the hero suffers a breakdown, they start to behave unexpectedly. During the expedition, the characters obtain their own traits - permanent behavior patterns, which can be both negative, such as alcoholism and kleptomania or positive like bravery....
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong number is a sequel to Hotline Miami.
- There is a Cold war between the Soviet Union and the USA, which gradually turns into a hot war. In Hawaii, there are military operations. In the centre of the event, the squad "Ghost Wolves", which includes Dan Smith named "Beard", Jacket (the main character of the first part), and two soldiers. The United States, for this moment, are losing. The squad was ordered to capture the most dangerous Soviet zone.
As for the gameplay, a lot of details are borrowed from the first part, but unlike it, in the Wrong Number, there were levels of difficulty (classic and hard). The difficulty level unlocks after beating the game on classic difficulty. The difference is that all the levels are turned over, and contain more dangerous opponents.
The game has 13 playable characters. Each of them has their vision of the story, like Jacket and Biker in the original game. Masks from the first part appeared in the game again, and new masks that are giving new abilities were also added....
SteamWorld Dig is an independent platforming action game developed by Image & Form. It is the second installment in the series.
You play as a steam-powered robot named Rusty. He moves to a town of Tubleton after inheriting his uncle's mine. He starts to mine and explore the underground world unraveling the remains of human civilization on his way.
The main objective is to investigate the mines. At the beginning of the game the player is only equipped with a pickaxe, but more and more mining equipment is unlocked as the game progresses. The equipment is also upgradable as the game goes on. The mines are procedurally generated on every playthrough and useful items appear in different places. Collected ores and resources can be sold in a shop outside the mine. There are several underground worlds to explore which feature various enemies.
If the player gets lost in the mine they can either use the ladders that are sold in the store or use the self-destruct button. All collected loot is lost on death but can be picked up again....
Jet Set Radio (2000) is an action game that allows players to dive into the atmosphere of teenager gangs of early 2000s Tokyo. The action is set in a 3D fictionalized Tokyo torn by teen gangs clash. Things clarify when Professor K, DJ of the Tokyo-to pirate radio station announces a gang war between Japanese rudies (teenagers, who skate and paint graffiti for self-expression). According to the main idea, teens skate and paint graffiti spots throughout the city and dodge police forces. The story is following a 17-year-old rudie Beat, who, being inspired by Professor K, organizes his own gang to burst into the conflict and to defeat rivals. The gameplay is about skating across the city (using only a few buttons) and tagging all possible graffiti spots. In the course of the game, players will face troubles caused by police riots and especially Capitan Onishima (the main antagonist), whose only aim is to pursue the rebellion of the youth. Jet Set Radio also features cel-shaded visuals in favor of 3D cartoon-like picture....
Hyper Light Drifter is a Kickstarter-funded 2D game with a high focus on resource-management and nostalgic vibes. It is the only game of its sort — no Hyper Light Drifter series exists. The title has been initially released for PCs, after half a year it has been ported to the consoles and in 2018 the Switch version сame to life. The developers position their title as a tribute to The Legend of Zelda and Diablo series. Among the sources of inspiration are also Studio Ghibli cartoons.
Hyper Light Drifter follows a story of Drifter, who controls a sword composed of technological achievements not yet known to the world game resembles. The point of the protagonist's adventures is to find a cure to the strange disease no one knows how to heal.
The central Drifter's weapon is an Energy Sword. The resource-management part comes in handy when the player is up to charge their sword and long-ranged weapons: must they not find an energy supply within the world, but should they hit the enemies to gain power from them.
Risk of Rain is an action platformer roguelite developed by Hopoo Games and published by Chucklefish in 2013. Hopoo Games was at the time composed of only two students from the University of Washington : game designer Paul Morse and artist and programmer Duncan Drummond.
The player is a survivor of the crash of the UES Contact Light transport space ship onto an unknown planet and must fight the hostile residents to find their way back. Over the course of a run, the player will gain experience levels and find a multitude of items to improve their abilities and eventually become immensely powerful. However, difficulty constantly increases with time and death is permanent. Through various achievements, they can unlock new items that will appear in future runs as well as 12 different playable characters. They can also learn more about the lore of the game through collectible logs regarding monsters and items.
While lesser known, Risk of Rain was one of the games that contributed to the launch of the roguelite trend between 2010 and 2015. It is notable for its unique gameplay mechanics such as item stacking and looping, its gratifying endgame, its approach to storytelling, its art direction and its soundtrack composed by Chris Christodoulou....
Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine is a top-down stealth and action game, which provides players with both single and multiplayer experience. The main storyline is divided into four parts: the first three follow the characters, while the last one is played for the police side. To start another “big score” players have to select one of eight available characters. Each character has different skills and special abilities, so the squad should be appropriately chosen in advance. From the very beginning, players are able to assume the roles of four criminals: the Locksmith, the Cleaner, the Lookout, and the Pickpocket. The remaining four – the Mole, the Gentleman, the Redhead, and the Hacker – will be unlocked during the further game progress. The gameplay is about completing levels in multiple ways depending on the players’ character choice. Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine gives an opportunity to dive into the crime world and participate in heists and robberies throughout the world alone or in co-operation up to four players....
The Expendabros is a crossover game based on Broforce gameplay and featuring characters from The Expendables 3 movie. In the basis of both games lays the roast of the 90s movie cliches about unstoppable warriors, such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis and the others. The Expendabros features parody characters from The Expendables 3, including Broney Ross, Bronnar Jensen, and the others.
The gameplay in The Expendabros provides a crazy mix of a platformer, a shooter and a quest with strong beat ‘em up elements. The action doesn’t stop as everything around you explodes, burns and crashes while you kill bad guys. Each of the seven playable characters has their unique weapons and special attacks.
The story itself consists of 10 missions with the goal to capture an arms dealer named Conrad Stonebanks. The game is set in Eastern Europe forests, so you're to fight among lumber mills and harsh landscapes.
Dungeon of the Endless is a tower defense game and the third in the series which includes Endless Space and Endless Legend. The game plot is about a prison spaceship which escape pod had crashed in the alien planet. The player controls survivors from that ship, who have to escape the multi-layered structure in the strange planet by taking an energy crystal through several floors filled with angry creatures. There are randomly generated levels in the game in which the player has not only to explore but also to collect resources in order to enable power to various rooms and turrets to divert attention of enemies in order to move the crystal from the starting point of the level into the elevator to the next floor.
In each level of the game the player has to choose two characters who are different in their stats such as health, attack, defense power and movement speed. The player has the option to either control one of two selected characters separately or in tandem.
We developers are interested in your feedback. So if you choose to get the game see you on the forums! - Vexorian
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 60 different hats!
- 4 Acts to play through! Extra acts come with Expansion sets!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 7 playable classes! Extra classes come with Expansion sets!
- 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare, legendary, mythic and satanic loot!
Hero Siege has full controller support!
TowerFall is an indie action-game with focus on local multiplayer. It was initially developed as an exclusive for OUYA microconsole and was later ported on other systems as TowerFall Ascension. The gameplay represents an arcade-style fighting arena where four people combat each other to score points in a series of rounds. There are for several characters to choose from in the game. Every one of them has two main ways of killing opponents: bow and stomping. Every player starts with only 3 arrows which, after being shot, can be picked from the spot where they fell. The player can also jump on each other in retro-platformer style. The arenas exit is connected with exits on the opposite side of the map, so if the player falls down the pit, he immediately appears from the top of the arena. There also several powerups that can be found in treasure chest scattered across the map.
The Ascension version of the game also features single-player mode in which player has to kill waves of enemies on the arena. It has no story whatsoever and is more like a series of challenges with different monsters, powerups and unique peculiarities on locations.
In a one-color world, one scholar, working in one of the universities, suddenly discovers the phenomenon of color. But where she works, nobody needs her discovery. And even worse - the scientist is expelled from the university. At the same time, the color discovered by this scientist is spreading in her one-color world. In punishment, the scientist is sent to another world - the world of impossible flowers. Impossible colors are those colors that are invisible to the human eye, they are outside the visible spectrum.
The player plays for a little boy named Hue, who one morning wakes up and starts looking for eight visible сolors to save the scientist from the world of invisible colors.
Game mechanics based on color
In the game, objects can be seen, but with them you can do something only if the color of these objects is different from the color of the game's background. For example, you start with a black background, and you can see a black door on a black background - you can see its outline. But you can open it only if you change its color to some other one. or if you change the background color. And you can change the background color only when you find, "open" some color. For example, the first color to open in the game is Aqua. After you open this color, you can make this color the background color of the game. And then the door will be black and you will be able to open it. This technique is used in many games - but usually it is implemented only for one color, for example, white on black or vice versa. In Hue, the player deals with eight colors - after the opening of each next color, the game is correspondingly more complicated.
There are many objects in the game that you need to interact with in order to go further. And each object has to be made real by using the color mechanics described above. And also find a way to properly interact with the object itself. There are many puzzles in the game, and often they seem to be unresolved, but after the decision is finally found, the player is usually surprised how he could not see this decision from the very beginning.
The Mysteries of the Final
In addition to the fascinating mechanics, the game also has a story - a story about a woman researcher who discovered color for a one-color world. This story develops throughout the game, its fragments open gradually and in the end everything will turn into one picture....
Unepic is a 2D platformer game with role-playing elements. The story follows Daniel, a sci-fi, and video games geek that one day was teleported into a fantasy world and found himself in a giant castle. The game’s dialogues, storyline, and aesthetics heavily relies on humor with a lot of geek-culture references and mocking on sci-fi and fantasy clichés.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D Metroidvania and role-playing game. The RPG elements in the game include acquiring levels, skills-points, and equipment. There are many types of armor and weapons in the that require the absolute level and skills to be used. The fighting mechanics are pretty simple and don’t have a lot of moves and abilities. Unlike many other metroidvanias, in Unepic you open new parts of the game world not by acquiring new abilities that let you go to the places you couldn’t reach before, but rather by collecting keys that unlock doors in different parts of the castle.
Hammerwatch is a fast-paced hack and slash adventure game. It can be played alone or with friends, up to three people.
Ancient and mysterious Castle Hammerwatch, where a group of characters fight their way from floor to floor, to the very top of the castle. Thousands of monsters prevent the heroes from passing this path. Numerous puzzles require the heroes to find a solution. Secrets are waiting to be discovered. The ancient dragon awaits the heroes at the top. Heroes must not only kill the dragon, but also come back together.
The game includes a level editor which lets you build your own adventures or play levels created by other players....
Xeodrifter is a Metroid-like action game developed by Renegade Kid.
The Xeodrifter flies his ship in deep space. Unexpectedly, his ship gets hit by an asteroid and he has to crash-land on a nearby planet to repair the ship. He travels from planet to planet to acquire new parts required for the repair of the ship and going off the star system Xeodrifter got trapped in.
Xeodrifter is a typical Metroidvania game. It is a two-dimensional platforming game that features immense interconnected maps which feature distinctive rooms and sections. The players cannot travel the whole map at first, as some sections of it require a specific ability or equipment to be opened. Sometimes, such items are protected by a unique and powerful enemy that has to be defeated by the players.
In the case of Xeodrifter, the players travel from planet to planet to find the necessary replacement parts. Several planets will be closed off for the players at the beginning of the game as they will need specific items to unlock the ability to land on them.
Xeodrifter features a completely flat two-dimensional graphics with a heavy use of shadows and parallax effects. The game uses the same color palette as the original Metroid games. Several Retrowave elements were added to the game in the form of music....
Observation is a sci-fi thriller uncovering what happened to Dr. Emma Fisher, and the crew of her mission, through the lens of the station’s artificial intelligence S.A.M. Players assume the role of S.A.M. by operating the station’s control systems, cameras, and tools to assist Emma in discovering what is happening to the station, the vanished crew, and S.A.M. himself....
You Have to Win the Game is a retro 2D game heavily stylized to resemble an 8bit NES release.
The player controls an unnamed character and navigates it through the labyrinth in a medieval castle. The game is set in a largely open 2D world, in which the protagonist can move in every direction. There's no side-scrolling, and each section of the world occupies exactly one screen. To help the player to distinguish them, the sections have names, often comical, such as "Nice of you to drop in."
At the start of the game, the main character can only run and jump. After the player reaches a certain level, however, the game unlocks additional movements. The protagonist can eventually learn to bounce off the walls and perform double jumps. Nevertheless, the player cannot fight or otherwise defeat the monsters, such as bats and snakes he or she encounters. The only option is to avoid them. There are also collectibles like money bags, but they do not influence the gameplay. Their only role is to provide a 100% walkthrough achievement.
The game features intentionally pixelated visuals to resemble an 80s arcade. It is accompanied by 8bit sound effects and occasional chiptune music. There's even an option to emulate a CRT display. The game uses a very limited amount of 8 colors, although the player can choose to switch to a 16-color palette or to change the default colors....
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in completing his mysterious, mice-powered invention. Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible, gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of blocks, blow up things and avoid environmental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels!
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
A stealthy scientist who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
Replica is an interactive novel game played through a cellphone and social media.
You are given a cellphone of an unknown owner. You must look for evidence of terrorism by hacking into the cellphone owner's account, under governmental coercion. Then inspecting the cellphone usage history and social media activity records.
The insane experience of peeping into someone's private life through a cellphone will transform you into the state's greatest patriot.Features
- 12 Multiple Endings
- 8 Achievements
But the brainless undead are quite dumb… even dumber than you might expect given their lack of grey matter. Because when left to their own devises, they will just endlessly walk forward and fall into permanently deadly booby traps placed by not-so-helpless humans. So to accomplish your mission of world extermination, you will need to help guide them to their next yummy meal. Luckily you can utilize numerous special mutations to make your troops evolve and fulfil their appetite for flesh. But beware! Humans will not facilitate your dark will….they will fight to survive.
Spread terror through 40 levels and enrol more zombies into your undead army. Along the way you’ll have to solve brain tingling puzzles, and fight increasingly powerful foes that are hell-bent on staying alive. The closer you get to total world extinction, the harder survivors will fight to put you in the ground….for good.
Blood, tears, non-sexual moans, inappropriate laughter, and tons of puzzles that will literally blow your brains out... This is Zombie Night Terror!
- Command a Zombie Horde: You are the brain, they are the muscles. Your zombie horde will obey your commands without any strike risk or complaints … On the downside; you can’t have any heated conversations about late night movies or cool books anymore tough!
- Unique Mutation System: Having an army of deadly zombies is awesome. Having an army of mutated zombies is way better! Take advantage of our mutation system to overcome the enemy’s defences, by creating powerful new zombie types. Each has their unique power and abilities that can help you overcome different situations.
- Combo System: Because you thought mutations were your only way to facilitate your meat feast, we spiced it up allowing you to combine those and see what your enemies are made of (literally). Let’s show those pesky humans how to have fun!
- You are not alone: Having zombies is kind of like having a pet; it’s fun but you need to take care of them… That’s what humans are for, as they are the perfect way to keep your zombies well fed and busy. But beware! Humans are well armed and they do not appreciate the toothy company of the undead.
- Contaminate: Don’t have enough company? Do you need a bigger horde? Well, just convert Humans to your cause then! You don’t necessary need to bring flowers and be charming, as a single bite right into the neck (or anywhere that pleases you) should be enough to do the trick!
- Destructible Environments: In times of a zombie apocalypse, humans love to take their time playing hide and seek. However when the hunger for tasty flesh is this painful, you don’t have time for such childishness. So use the power or your horde to destroy their playground and spread terror among them… PEEKABOOM!
Super Contra (スーパー魂斗羅 エイリアンの逆襲, Sūpā Kontora: Eirian no Gyakushū, "Super Contra: The Alien Strikes Back") is a run and gun video game by Konami originally released as a coin-operated arcade game in 1988. It was ported to the Nintendo Entertainment System under the shortened title of Super C in North America and in Europe and Australia as Probotector II: Return of the Evil Forces. It is the sequel to the original Contra and part of the Contra series . The game stars Bill Rizer and Lance Bean, as they are sent to thwart another alien invasion. Both the arcade version and the NES version have been re-released in various other platforms since their original releases....
If 'The Pit' really exists, there might be something left. Something that will give your doctors a fighting chance at the cure.
All you know for sure is that every expedition into those mountains has failed to return...
And Nothing Sows Death Like the Suul'ka.
Quamdiu Poteris Superesse?
Sword of the Stars: The Pit is a fun, fast, light-hearted turn-based RPG, where the tradition of Rogue and other old school dungeon-diving games meets the sci-fi Sword of the Stars universe, where the question to ask isn't "Did you make it to the end?" so much as "How far did you make it into The Pit before the monsters got you?"
Be brave, press on for the sake of your planet, and when all else fails, go out in a blaze of glory!Key Features
- 3 Characters to choose from... Marine, Pilot and Engineer!
- 30 Levels of ancient evil science between you and the cure!
- Improve your character and increase your skills as you try and find a way to survive the depths.
- Dozens and dozens of enemies drawn from the Sword of the Stars universe!
- Over 50 weapons and armors with a variety of special effects including flamethrowers, rocket launchers, plasma cannons and powered Brawler armor!
- Randomized augmentation effects (for your equipment... and for you!) make each game unique.
- Crafting lets you make special items from bits and pieces of your enemies.
- Over 100 items to discover, ranging from the familiar to ancient exotic tech.
- Dozens of room types containing a host of exotic devices to help - or maybe hinder - your progress.
- Discover and decipher hidden messages, crafting recipes, and pieces of Sword of the Stars lore!
- Many fiendish ways to die including poisoning, disease, traps, radiation, starvation and of course... MONSTERS.
Canyon Capers is a 2D platformer game.
The main character, DinoJr, is out on a quest of exploring different dungeons, canyons, and caves and hunting for great treasures hidden there. Other characters are unlockable through playing, with their unique traits and different approaches to each level. The levels in the game vary in goals and activities, wherein some there is a time limit to complete the run, while in others the player has to score some points by collecting trophies and defeating enemies.
The game follows a pattern set by the classic retro platformers: the player controls a character who can jump, get rid of enemies by landing on top of them and collect different upgrades. While at that, the game offers different challenges in the form of puzzles to solve and 50 different levels with progressing difficulty. Various types of enemies and dangerous traps await at each map, but the player can restore his progress after dying - the character respawns at the last haven.
Visuals and other features
As mentioned before, the game aims at giving its players the feeling of playing a retro platformer. Thus, the graphics are very cartoon-like, with characters having a simple, yet excellent and loveable design, and the backgrounds and other textures having much detail and work into them. The game also has a variety of achievements to obtain, as well as Steam Marketplace integration with a plethora of Steam Cards awarded for playing the game and completing some achievements....
In Afterparty, you play Milo and Lola, recently deceased best buds who suddenly find themselves staring down an eternity in Hell. But there’s a loophole: outdrink Satan and he’ll grant you re-entry to Earth.
Milo and Lola are now dead, thirsty, and roaming the streets of Nowhere, the outermost island of Hell.
What adventures will you stumble through in the underworld? Every step is up to you. Time to go on the best bender ever, uncover the mystery of why you've been damned, and drink the big guy under the table.
Party as two best friends: Control Milo and Lola with an intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision. Uncover their personality quirks and foggy history during the wild events of the night
Drink for your lives: Hell bars offer a variety of libations, each with different Liquid Courage effects to imbue Milo and Lola with specialized dialogue options and abilities
Demonic activities: The underworld’s pubs are packed with drunken games to pass the time. Beer pong, dance-offs, karaoke and chugging competitions all mesh with the dynamic dialogue system for a seamless narrative bender
Change Hell forever: Players’ actions won’t only affect Milo and Lola, but also the people and places of Hell. Finishing a quest on one island might result in the total destruction of another
Flirt with Satan
Explore an interconnected network of underworld islands via the River Styx
An original soundtrack by scntfc (OXENFREE, Sword & Sworcery)
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice… ...
Mortal Kombat: Deception is a fighting video game developed and published by Midway as the sixth installment of the Mortal Kombat (MK) video game franchise. It was released for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox in October 2004, and for the Nintendo GameCube in March 2005. Mortal Kombat: Deception follows the storyline from the fifth installment, Deadly Alliance. Its story centers on the revival of the Dragon King Onaga, who attempts to conquer the realms featured in the series after defeating the sorcerers Quan Chi and Shang Tsung, the main antagonists in the previous game, and the Thunder God Raiden, defender of Earthrealm. The surviving warriors from the previous titles join forces to confront Onaga.
Twenty-six characters are available to play in the game, with nine making their first appearance in the series. Deception contains several new features in the series, such as chess and puzzle games with the MK characters and an online mode. The Konquest Mode returns from Deadly Alliance, but follows the life of Shujinko, a warrior who is deceived by Onaga to search for artifacts to give Onaga more powers. In November 2006, Midway released Mortal Kombat: Unchained, a port for the PlayStation Portable, which adds characters to the game from the previous title.
Series co-creator Ed Boon designed Deception to be an unpredictable fighting game, and included new features such as the minigames as surprises. Several parts from Deadly Alliance such as combos and arenas were redesigned to be more realistic as well as more interactive. Deception has been well received by video game reviewers, who praised the fights and the new features. The Konquest Mode, however, received criticism for poor voice acting. Several publications have called Deception the best fighting game of 2004.
Mr. Robot loves fruit! But whenever he tries to eat one it explodes.
It’s not all bad though! Those explosions destroy the endless horde of robotic machines trying to squish, zap, stomp and bite him.
** Features **
- Remix Mode: Battle through 50 unique missions in Remix Mode which mess up the rules and push your skills to the limits
- Arcade Mode: A never ending, different every time arena based fun machine! Hit the global leaderboards and try and become the world’s best.
- Time Attack: Two and a half minutes of hyper-charged frantic action.
- Chill Out Mode: A more sedate and strategic but equally intense mode for when your nerves are just too fried to take on the game at full pace.
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!
Rear Touch Pad
Dual Analog Sticks
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 3 PlayStation® Vita systems activated by this account.
With a retro, halfway-between-8-and-16-bit style and inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill or Dark Souls, among others, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles. The title is in development for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
- Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.
Once upon a time, there was a poor boy named Hans who lived with his mother near the woods. On his birthday, the boy had no presents nor sweets. He got so upset he decided to leave home for good. Before he left, his mother gave him his grandfather's cane, some cheese and three pieces of gold. Hans walked into the forest in search of adventure. Soon it was night and the boy was really scared, so he tried to go back. But then, a quaint kobold happened to cross his path and Hans decided to follow him to a castle. The kobold told him he would inherit great wealth if he passed a simple trial... guessing his name. Trapped in the castle, Hans will live a spooky mystery, fantasy and horror adventure to become the new Count Lucanor.
We’ve hired the greatest composer of all time - Johann Sebastian Bach - to create a soundtrack that will remain etched in your mind forever. Using chiptune tools, we’ve transformed a series of hidden gems of the author to create unique soundscapes for our tale.
In the Pikmin 3 game, players take command of three explorers and a legion of adorable Pikmin in a fight for survival. By employing the unique abilities of these tiny Pikmin creatures, players will solve puzzles, battle dangerous predators and recover food needed to save the explorers' depleted home planet.
Want more Pikmin? Download Pikmin™ Short Movies, directed by Shigeru Miyamoto, exclusively on Nintendo eShop.
- Discover the charming personalities of the plant-like Pikmin creatures as they come to life in multiple shapes and sizes. Five different Pikmin types, including new Rock Pikmin and Winged Pikmin, each offer unique abilities. Rock Pikmin are sturdy creatures who can be tossed at solid objects to break them down. Winged Pikmin have the ability to fly and can carry objects in the air.
- Divide and conquer! Split your Pikmin squads among the three explorers to maximize your strategy.
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller as an in-game camera to capture the alien-safari environment from a pint-sized perspective. Snap and caption photos, then share them via Miiverse.
- Show off your skills in a variety of modes or challenge a friend in the wild and frenetic multiplayer battle mode. (Additional accessories are required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.)
- The intuitive controls of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers make it easy to lead your explorers and pinpoint the location where you want to throw Pikmin.
- The game can also be played off the television using only the Wii U GamePad.
- Intense new challenges come to Pikmin 3 in downloadable stages! The new Collect Treasure! DLC pack for Pikmin 3 adds five remixed stages to Mission Mode. The first stage is available free of charge and is included as part of a software patch. To purchase the entire stage pack, select "downloadable content" from the Pikmin 3 page in the Nintendo eShop.
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
Price effective March 11, 2016....
Some of the upcoming new gameplay features:
- Take out multiple targets at the same time with a powerful Multi-Kill ability
- Scan the room for useful objects and targets with Party Vision
- You can now pickup up to 3 extra items in your inventory. Why not light up the dance floor with a gas canister?
The game is currently in Alpha 1 stage, follow the game's development right here, click that FOLLOW button under the trailer! ...
If you like roguelikes or Mega Man, 20XX is for you!
20XX is a roguelike action platformer that you can play with a friend. Jump and shoot your way through ever-changing levels, collect awesome new powers, and battle mighty bosses in the name of saving the human race maybe!
20XX also features full co-op. Play with a friend on the couch or over the interwebs!
20XX supports 1-2 players locally or online via Steam. (Online play is 90% stable at this time.)
Crisp, precise controls - do exactly what you want your character to!
Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
Random levels: each time you play 20XX, the stages you play through will be brand new!
Permanent death: each 20XX playthrough is a self-contained life! Death sends you back to HQ, where you can buy powerful upgrades for future runs. (There's also a Reverent Mode where you get three lives to make it through the game instead of one.)
Persistent Upgrades: as you play 20XX, you'll earn Soul Chips, which unlock powerful Permanent Upgrades and expand the pool of items that can you can find as you play!
Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast is a RPG game developed by BioWare. It was originally released in 1999. It was published by Interplay Productions. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast is available on PC.
In Halfway you take control of a small team of survivors faced with a violent invasion onboard the colonial vessel Goliath. As their leader you will guide them through the dark and cramped corridors of the ship to slowly take back control.
If you have any hope of surviving, you’ll have to fight, face your fears and outsmart the enemy!
- Tactical turn-based battles are at the core of Halfway. Use cover, position, equipment and skills to your advantage in your battles.
- Unique characters: Your team is formed of unique characters you pick up along the way. Each one of them brings their own story, skills and experiences to the journey.
- Find yourself in the middle of an engrossing story-line. Step by step you’ll uncover the mysterious events that took place and what it means for you and all of humanity.
- Immerse yourself in 10-14 hours of gameplay in a beautiful pixel art environment with a lovely atmospheric soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
- Modding: Map Editor and full Steam Workshop support for your own custom campaigns and missions
Discover a unique tactical arcade shooter, with the fun addictive gameplay of 8-bit classics. You'll need your wits and the help of your acquired droid squad to stay alive in this fast-paced retro actionfest. Wreak havok through 50 atmospheric levels of destructible scenery, avoid mines and turrets, and battle 48 different robot types from lowly Guardbots to the latest in Assassins, Special Ops and Battledroids.
With the aid of your trusty transfer beam capture your own squad of droids, armed with the latest hi-tech weaponry including lasers, rockets, grenades, flamethrowers and disruptors, boost their abilities with 17 kinds of powerup, and take on the formidable giant boss 'bots! ...
- Manage the well-being of your team: they can die from Hunger, Fatigue, Sickness, Injury and Depression as well as lack of water.
- Relationships between characters evolve! They can argue, become friends and even lovers.
- Research & Craft to upgrade your camp.
- Deep RPG system running behind the scenes: the efficiency of every action is tied to character skill, opinions and the state of the character.
- Exploration: 100 map areas to discover, each with its own rewards… or traps!
- Randomized elements: the map, the items, the dialogs, the skills and traits of your characters changes every new game.
- Special encounters in the jungle with choose-you-own-adventure like elements.
- Easy to play, but hard to survive!
- Interactive objects and physics simulations;
- 50 different maps, difficulty increases every level;
- Smooth piano music, relaxing sound design and visuals.
-A Telepathic Lizard
-A Witch with a Poorly Insulated Castle
And hey! That was just in the Demo alone! The Full Version will include various additional plot lines, an updated Battle System, more Party Members, and even an Interdimensional Mini-Game.
Recommended Age: 14+ ...
The most celebrated and decorated Judge, Joseph Dredd, is dedicated to meting out justice wherever, and whenever he can.
Help Dredd fight his way through the dark streets and alleys of the city, to apprehend the rogue Judge Rico, and to do final battle with the Dark Judges on Deadworld.
- Classic 2D Sidescrolling action
- Judge and execute your perps on the spot, or wound them and take them into custody with Dredd's Lawgiver
- 12 levels, and up to 30 missions with super bosses at each turn
- Lots of secret bonuses and power-ups
- Gun-fu acrobatic combat - Seraph chooses her own targets with a wide range of deadly firearms, allowing the player to focus on acrobatic evasion instead. Dodge enemy attacks with lightning fast reactions and look awesome while doing it!
- Dynamic difficulty scaling - The on-screen difficulty rating ensures that the game is always challenging. The better you do, the harder the enemies (but the greater the rewards!).
- Designed to be replayed - Levels are procedurally generated and filled with random pick-ups, enemies and bosses. Craft new weapons, Miracles and protective items through the Transmutation feature and unlock powerful passive Oaths for your next demonic encounter. Daily and weeky challenge leaderboards allow you to test your mettle against other players.
- Not a rogue-like! - Seraph can be slain in her battles, but doing so will mean resurrecting with less maximum health. Discover hidden checkpoint orbs to save your start point through the campaign if you die completely.
- Twitch features - Seraph can be played in Twitch mode, allowing viewers to vote between levels to give the Streamer a positive or negative modifier, which then actually alters the game!
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
All Walls Must Fall features a killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, and features original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music:
- Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS, Bleed 2)
- Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach)
- Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu)
- The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records)
- Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin)
- muuutsch (inbetweengames)
You build a tower by using the rules which are similar with the famous game. Finish the construction of the castle to the certain height and fight with a boss. These goals are the main ones in each level.
There are no standard items and inventory. You can help to your hero by means of playing cards. Everything, that you can find in the game, from weapon to quest is presented by playing cards. Collect them all!
Cards and blocks need to be used wisely. Sometimes the wrong step can lead you to the dead end.
- Different worlds
- Variety of hero cards
- Diversity of playing cards
- Several game modes
- Fun art and atmosphere music… ...
New vision of a hardcore. Games have never been so cruel to players before. Are you brave enough to experience it ?
Then move on, 45 levels of hell and remember, every mistake is very expensive ...
Escape Goat 2 is a puzzle platformer game where you use machinery, the environment, and a friendly mouse to progress through a dungeon.
Overview: None have overcome the Stronghold of Toragos... will you be the first goat to do so? Escape Goat 2 is the follow-up to the critically-acclaimed 2011 indie game, featuring more than double the content: larger rooms, HD graphics, dynamic lighting, and a host of devilish new traps.
Pick your path through the massive Stronghold, divided into ten unique zones. Worry not, brave Goat, for you have a friend on this mission: Your immortal mouse familiar can crawl to otherwise unreachable areas, to hit switches and distract enemies. Use your wits, reason, reflexes and courage to overcome each room, and save your friends from an eternal slumber...
- Over 100 rooms of puzzles, traps, and sheeply lore
- With destructible and movable walls, the rooms take on many forms as you manipulate hidden machinery to reach the exit
- Fully hand-drawn, hi-def art and animation, brought to life with a custom lighting engine
- Epic 90's Redbook Audio soundtrack, featuring guest track by Disasterpeace (composer, FEZ)
Listen to the soundtrack! ...
Fidel is a roguelike where you can REWIND. <br/><br/>A puzzle-crawler where you trace a path through monsters, treasure and magic.<br/><br/>No grinding, no filler, loads fast, quick to play, and there are many secrets to uncover!<br/><br/>(Don't forget to bark)<br/><br/><strong>Anniversary Update</strong> - Including Daily Challenges, OST (free!), gameplay improvements and even a hidden videogame!<br/><br/>...
The campaign offers levels increasing in difficulty and size of the playing field while staying true to the core mechanics. It offers newcomers and veterans a challenge without the game being unfair, item drops will help you progress, and a little mishap near the end doesn’t mean “Game Over” right away.
Further, Fine Sweeper is now integrated into Steam: There are 18 + 1 achievements waiting to be unlocked, global and local leaderboards, your progress and settings will be synced with the Steam Cloud so you can keep progressing no matter where you are.
Please note: Fine Sweeper won’t guarantee guessing-free boards, there’s always an element of luck involved to progress (especially on higher levels), still your first click remains always safe. ...
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- Sanity level, reduced by using of artefacts.
- Set of mutators, selected before the game started and modifying the gameplay.
Welcome to Soup Co., Astroworker! As an integral part of the Soup Co. family, your mission is to explore the remote planets in search of tasty ingredients to make the galaxies most delicious soups and then rocket them into the gullets of our hungry customers. But this isn't your typical soup kitchen - Astroworkers must battle against the planet's elements, alien plants and animals, and dastardly rival soup corporations! Build your base of operations with the help of your fellow Astroworkers and handy Soup Co. robots, make the galaxies most mouth-watering soups, then defend yourself from local wildlife and our rivals.
#nomnomGALAXY is a sandbox-styled mix of platforming, base building, tower defense, and good old fashioned monster-stomping! You'll create huge factory-bases where you'll experiment with tons of ingredients, make hundreds of types of soups to feed the galaxy, and rise in the ranks of the Soup Co.! Each planet will have its own challenges, from poisons gas to killer tomatoes. Only the most adept of Soup Meisters will succeed!Key Features
- Hundreds of different types of soups to discover
- Extensive soup recipe system that uses ingredients all of the planet's plants and animals
- Tower Defense gameplay from the makers of one of the most acclaimed Tower Defense games on any platform, PixelJunk Monsters
- Living planets that evolve as your base expands
- Tons of robot helpers to automate factories, defend your base, and collect ingredients
- Battle rival soup corporations throughout the galaxy for soup supremacy!
- Local split-screen co-op and up to 4 players online
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
Bard's Gold game is one of the best Action games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Action games.
More About Bard's Gold
Bard's Gold is a challenging platformer that let's you explore eerie worlds in a quest for a Goblin that stole your gold. Help the Bard to overcome the dungeon’s many dangerous perils and use your new-found treasures to improve your character and to buy new weapons and gear!
This game takes inspiration from early 90's platforming classics such as Rainbow Island, Rick Dangerous, Alex Kidd and Erik, which at the time were popular on the Amiga and consoles. Bard's Gold is slower paced than most current day platformers, but is extemely challenging. Players need to avoid enemies, traps and projectiles in order to progress. Being hit by any of them means instant death. Difficult puzzles and towering bosses will have to be overcome to reach the filthy goblin that stole the family treasure.Key Features
- Old school platforming experience - No tutorials or explanations how things should be done. Everything including the basic game mechanics must be figured out by yourself as you go.
- Rogue-lite - Different layouts for each level is randomly chosen every playthrough. While getting the chance to memorize levels and get better at them, the "random level" system will keep your interest. With the gems you collect you will be able to upgrade your character on the Game Over screen. These upgrades are permanent and will help you on future playthroughs.
- Extremely challenging, yet rewarding gameplay
- Beautifully designed retro-inspired graphics
- Gain powerful new abilities by finding skill books
- Death will make you stronger
- Solve intricate puzzles and defeat towering bosses
- Full controller support
- Steam achievements, leaderboards and trading cards
It has been my Family Treasure for generations...
I had to get it back at all costs! Giving chase to the burglar, I went through a portal that sent me to this strange world...
I must escape and return the Bard's Gold to where it belongs!