The best games like Back to Bed are:
- arrow_rightDay of the Tentacle Remastered
- arrow_rightInvisible, Inc.
- arrow_rightDonut County
- arrow_rightMinecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
- arrow_rightThe Ship: Murder Party
- arrow_rightSonic Forces
- arrow_rightAnna's Quest
100 Best Games Like Back to Bed:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (38)
- Android (28)
- macOS (68)
- Linux (43)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (9)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (12)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Day of the Tentacle Remastered - the classic two-dimensional quest, the continuation of the first game Maniac Mansion, where the Purple Tentacle burst out of the laboratory of the crazy Dr Fred Edison. It was initially released 25 years ago by Lucas Arts and Tim Shaffer. The player controls in-game characters by clicking on objects in the game world with the mouse.
The game begins three years after the first part, the Purple Tentacle drinks toxic water from the sewage. It becomes smarter and gains arms. Dr Edison again must save the world and stop the tentacle calamity.
One of the main mechanics of the game is time travel: at the very beginning of the game, the protagonists are separated because of a faulty time machine. Players solve riddles, search for necessary items and try to stop the Purple Tentacle - the result of an unsuccessful scientific experiment.
The remastered version includes visually reworked game locations, an original soundtrack and an indescribable atmosphere of craziness.
2. Invisible, Inc.
Developed by the Canadian Klei Entertainment, Invisible Inc. is a turn-based strategy with elements of stealth and roguelike. The game takes place in a dystopian future: in 2074 and the huge multinational corporations seized power from the world government. Invisible Inc. - a private intelligence agency and a corporate contractor, conduct sophisticated undercover operations and use complex AI system called Incognita.
At the beginning of the game, the security system of the agency was breached and most of the agency was lost. The remaining employee manages only to save AI, but its existence is questionable: the system can exist without connecting to a powerful computer for only 72 hours. Finding the right hardware becomes the main task of surviving agents. The player plays the role of their remote operator.
The gameplay is similar to the X-COM games: all missions are turn-based. Each agent under player’s control has a limited action point that he can use during the turn. Often the main task on the map is to possess a certain object. During the missions, the player can complete additional quests that allow you to open new agents and equipment.
3. Donut County
Donut County is a physics adventure game where you control a hole in the ground. Every time you swallow something, the hole grows a little bit bigger.
You play as a raccoon named BK, a new hire at a startup that uses remote-controlled holes to steal people's trash - along with everything else. When BK falls into a hole himself, he must answer to his best friend Mira and the residents of Donut County who are now stuck 999 feet below their homes.
4. Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series
Minecraft: Story Mode is an action-adventure game developed by TellTale. The title revolves around the episodic series-like narrative and puts the importance of the player's choices forward.
The game resembles the genre of the point-and-click adventures. The players can talk with non-mandatory characters and choose the dialogue options out of four or five alternatives. There is a heavy focus on the QTE — the sequences where one must mash buttons in time accordingly with the pictograms depicted on the screen. At the end of each chapter, the player is presented with the choice diagram — his of her picks are compared to those of the other players across the world.
It is not to be forgotten — Minecraft: Story Mode is the TellTale adaptation of another video game. Fingerprints of this are clear: the crafting mode essential to the original has been added to the game, and the title has become more friendly all in all. That is the contrast with the previous TellTale installments — they were mainly targeting mature audience.
The Story Mode created the narrative from the start — the original game does not feature it. The story centers around Jesse — the protagonist and the player at the same time — who travel around the in-game world in searches for The Order of the Stone.
5. The Ship: Murder Party
The Ship: Murder Party is a first-person shooter video game made with Valve Corporation Source engine. The first playable concept of The Ship was released as a modification for well-known and famous video game Half-Life 2.
The year is 1920. The setting is a cruise ship where each player has the mission to secretly murder other player when nobody is watching. Also, despite the killing the player has to be aware of their own hunters.
The story is about a man called Mr. X, who has handed free tickets for players in his cruise ship. Of course, the player's characters don’t know that once they are on the ship they will have to kill other passengers and if a passenger chooses not to do so the Mr. X will kill him or her immediately by feeding him or her to sharks.
The Ship has single-player and multiplayer modes. In single-player, the player gets the role of second class passenger named Charlie Panther who is welcomed by Mr. X talking about his requirements for the passenger which includes killing other people on the ship. In multiplayer mode each player gets a nickname and has the objective to kill certain person on the ship.
Rochard is a 2D side-scrolling platformer where player can manipulate the gravity with a G-Lifter which lets to manipulate big objects. There is an increasing level of difficulty, various puzzle solving missions, action and even humor. Although, the game is two-dimensional it takes place in three-dimensional world. In his journey the main protagonist of the game solves various different puzzles and encounters enemies. In order to overcome these obstacles, the player has to manipulate the gravity, weight and matter properties. With only one press of a button, the player can change the gravity. From normal gravity one can change it to the low gravity which lets player to jump higher and overcome other obstacles for example to throw heavy objects or do a recoil jump. The player also has the ability to swing on certain objects in low gravity using the Gravity Beam. There is also a mechanic in some levels where the gravity is inverted and sometimes the player has the ability to invert the gravity himself.
7. Sonic Forces
In SONIC FORCES, the evil Dr. Eggman has conquered much of the world with help from a powerful and mysterious new villain named Infinite. Now, you must assist Sonic and build an army to reclaim the world as they fight against chaos and destruction.
Defeat enemies with blazing speed as Modern Sonic, catapult past perilous platforms as Classic Sonic, and create your very own Custom Hero Character equipped with a variety of powerful gadgets. Experience fast-paced action with these three unique gameplay styles, explore iconic stages, plus, fight across unique added content with Shadow as a playable character!Digital Bonus Edition includes:SONIC FORCES videogame
EPISODE SHADOW (DLC)
SEGA PACK (DLC)Pre-Order Bonus:SHADOW COSTUME (DLC)
The fate of Sonic the Hedgehog’s world is in your hands – Join the Uprising.
8. Anna's Quest
Dragons, witches, trolls... No one can stop Anna. With her telekinesis, unorthodox use of torture instruments, a knack for improvisation and the help of a shady fox she just makes her way. She communes with the dead, shuts off the local taverns beer supply and gets old ladies behind bars...
The world of author Dane Krams' debut on the game development stage isn't as cuddly as it may seem. Anna however, is actually perfectly nice - or is she? It all starts with freeing talking teddy bear...
Anna's Quest unfolds a hand-drawn, grim tale with a good dash of self-irony.
- Unlimited inventory with special slot for a baby dragon
- Small-time Vandalism
- Discover a Unicorn's inner beauty
- Black magic and telekinesis - this time, not exclusive to villains!
- Executions for the whole family!
- light-hearted, courageous, bad-ass: Anna
- Classic Point & Click controls with hotspot-indicator
- Awesome ending (really!)
9. The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus 2
SUBMERGE INTO THE UNKNOWN!
Meet Dr. Magnus. Macario Magnus, the inventor.
While he was working on a top-secret project, his girlfriend Lara has been kidnapped. Who is the ghost that kidnapped her? How's the Dreamatorium connected to the Ghost's rage?
Step into the shoes of Iris Birdwood, a paranormal detective, and find all the answers!
- Many colorful locations
- Unique Hidden Object Scenes
- Powerful Amulet
- 5+ hours of gameplay
- 5 chapters
- RPG elements
- Challenging puzzles/mini-games
- Amusing comments
- Imaginative characters
- Unlockable achievements
- Special collectable symbols - Eye of HorusSteam Greenlight
Volume is an indie stealth-action game developed by Mike Bithell Games.
The game is set in the same timeline as another game developed by Mike Bithell named Thomas Was Alone and takes place after the events of it. Volume's story is a modern take on the tale of Robin Hood. A thief named Robert steals a mysterious device called Volume that allows for the simulation of heists in order to attempt a military coup. Robert decides to stream the heists on the internet.
The game is heavily inspired by the Metal Gear Solid game series. The game pays its homage to the Japanese video game series even in its camera work as it closely resembles the same top-down third-person view angle.
There are 100 levels present in the game. The objective of each level is to unlock an exit point by collecting all the gems scattered across the level and get out of there as soon as possible without being spotted by the guards. The game offers a high rate of replayability as the performance of the player is evaluated and tracked on global leaderboards.
The players can't kill the guards, yet they unlock a vast arsenal of various gadgets that can be used to distract the guards further into the game.
The game comes bundled with a level editor which allows for the creation of your own missions. The players have to complete their levels before sharing them with the community.
11. Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game I’ve ever seen." -Dread Central).
8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
4 more DLC Expansions for 52 more puzzles, and 4 new Jasons!
Splice is an indie puzzle game developed by Cipher Prime. It is no longer available in the Google Play Store, yet it is possible to purchase it on other platforms.
There is no plot present in the game.
The game's core mechanics center around creating new structures from the disassembled cells. The players have a limited number of moves, also known as splices, to create a new required structure. The main objective of the game is to create the structure with as few splices possible.
There are 77 levels present in the game offering a wide range of power-up cells and special abilities. For example, there is a specific type of cells that destroy both themselves and their children which can be used to reach other cells or destroy an obstacle. There is also a particular type of cells, that is compatible with every cell of the level and links them together. It is essential for the players to remember the types of cells available to them and to make use of everything present in the game.
The game's soundtrack was recorded by the Cipher Prime's co-creator. Only eight tracks got released to the general public free of charge. This soundtrack consists of seven music tracks that got used in the game's first levels and one from its epilogue.
13. Offspring Fling!
The side project turned game
A puzzle game from independent developer Kyle Pulver created on the FlashPunk engine. The game was released on Microsoft Window, Mac OS and Linux in the spring of 2012. The project began as a side-project for a developer from Arizona, which in the development process has become a full-fledged game. 100 puzzles are available for completion within the story campaign, and an additional 20 bonus levels that open after meeting all the conditions To do so the game requires the player a clear platforming skill from the player. The project is played with a sense of nostalgia: the gameplay and control are very similar to those used in the classic platformers from the 90's.
The Russian way
The protagonist is an unfortunate forest creature who accidentally lost all of his children and is now trying to get them all back. The game motivates players to replay it - after completing the level, the game creates a ghost version of the player. Critics noted the amount of work that Kyle Pulver did, noting that 15-20 years before the release of the game, would require a huge studio, and the game itself would appear on several covers of gaming media. But times have changed, and in 2012 the developer laid out the game on the Internet without much fuzz. The game, however, does not involve liberty in completion - for each puzzle, there is only one correct option.
Please consider purchasing only if you wish to support the development of Voxelized.
You should wait before purchasing if you want to play a game with more content on it.
There will be frequent updates.
From next update there will be multiplayer support. (0.4.3)
That will transform the game in to a
Polygon-medieval-multiplayer, in a closed enviroment.
The randomly generated voxel terrain might be deleted from the game. But it is not yet decided.
Please understand that it is in development, and it is not finished.
"An Early Access title, may have random crashes and bugs"
Please read the Early Access Description above.ConceptIn Voxelized, you gain a control of a knightPlanned Features
- Other game Modes&Scenes
- Almost anything YOU want. I will add most of the requested features in game.
Please note that Voxelized is in very early stages of the development.
Even though you can get it now for cheaper at early access, please remember that it is unfinished, but it is fully playable.
As mentioned on the Short Description:
This game is on Early Access, and it means this game is not yet finished.
It is under development as you play and i will keep on updating as much as possible.
There will be many bugs, mayby even crashes. I´ll always fix them as soon as possible.
I cannot promise that you will get to keep your saves, but i´ll work hard to make sure your saves will be saved
I want to point that out because there have been too much confusion within the Early Access games.
15. The Mercury Man
The Mercury Man is a sci-fi game in the TRPG genre with adventure elements.
In this game you will be in the mercury hunter's shoes. "Mercuries" are people who have subjected themselves to an illegal medical procedure for the sake of curing all diseases.
The Mercury Man organically combines a staid point-and-click adventure and tactical fights, a thoughtful gameplay and a fascinating atmospheric plot.
As the events unfold, you will be able to gather a complete picture of gloomy world of the future.
- A unique world from the Mehsoft team
- Classic turn-based combat system
- Stylish hand-drawn graphics
- Original music
- Breathtaking plot
- Black humor, which skillfully fits into the dark and depressive mood of the game
16. orbt xl
This is an 'XL' version of my mobile game 'orbt'. I have added/changed a variety of things to make it more suitable for the Steam platform. I have been learning to make games in my free time and love making small-yet-solid arcade games with simple mechanics. Please expect 'Orbt XL' to be a small, re-playable, arcade score-chaser game where the only basic goals are to constantly beat your previous score and unlock a variety of cosmetic skins. I greatly appreciate feedback and will do my best to ensure support for my games. Please contact me through Twitter, My Website, or the forums if you encounter something wrong with the game, something misleading on the store page, or you just want to say hello.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this; I really hope you enjoy playing my game.
Adam Nickerson - Nickervision Studios
Stay in orbit while avoiding obstacles or being sucked into a black hole. Survive as long as you can while dodging and weaving between the various obstacles, the closer you orbit to the center; the faster you achieve points. The longer you last, the harder it gets. Good Luck and have fun playing with gravity!
Simply pressing the orbt button allows your planet to move away from the black hole, not pressing the button forces your planet to be sucked towards the black hole.
|| Left mouse button || or || Gamepad 'A' || or ||Keyboard Space||
- Easy to learn, simple one button controls
- An endless, fast paced and challenging arcade style game play that constantly gets harder
- Unlock 15+ unique planet skins with in game points (cosmetic)
- 'Near Miss' system that awards extra points for close calls with obstacles.
- Steam Achievements, Leader board, and Trading cards! (with emoticons & profile wallpapers)
- Perfect for playing a round while in Queue for another game :)
- In game translation available in 25 Languages (I did these painstakingly with Google Translate so please tell me if something isn't right)
- The in game audio/SFX was provided by my mouth making noises into a crumby consumer mic, and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX.
- In game song is DJ Chacha - "Cover Trance"
17. Jack N' Jill DX
Once upon a time, Jack and Jill, went up the hill, to fetch a pail of water. It didn’t particularly end well for them, and to be honest, things aren’t exactly great for another Jack and Jill either.
In Jack N’ Jill DX, players must assume the role of Jack, overcoming many hazards, in a bid to reach Jill, who awaits him at the end of 140 levels, in typical old-school one-button platformer fashion! But, for the players who feel the guy should be the one who needs saving, we absolutely agree and that’s why Jill is available as a playable character as well! All you need to do, to play as her, is swap the graphics and hey presto, the change is complete!
Whoever you choose to play as, as you run and jump to your friend’s rescue across 7 worlds, you will do so to the sound of a chiptune soundtrack that will transport you back to the golden age of video gaming. But the old school feels, don’t end there. With grey-scale monochrome graphics and easy to learn controls, yet addictive gameplay, it will even feel like a game straight up from the days of old, as well. Will you rise to the challenge of reuniting them?Features
- 7 worlds made up of 20 levels each
- 7 in-game mini-games., where you can earn tickets for the in-game store
- 1 button gameplay
- In-game store with in-game tickets that are used for unlocking hats and screen colours
- Mirror Mode
- 2 Playable characters
- Improved GFX
- improved Music
- Upgraded in-game stuff
18. Save Jesus
In this fantasy puzzle game you need to kill Romans, by redirecting traps and keeping Jesus and his friends alive.
Someone is trying to murder Jesus. Disguised as Caesar with the Roman Empire by his side, an evil impostor from the future has set hundreds of deadly traps.
- Redirect the traps
- Kill the Romans
- Protect Jesus & his friends from an onslaught of weapons
- Boulders, Spikes, Skulls, Fireballs, Holy Balls, Holy Cows
- 50 Levels of increasing difficulty
- A variety of physics-based challenges
- Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Achievements
Find the impostor & destroy his Time Machine, before his machine destroys Time!
Only YOU can Save Jesus!
Welcome Kids and sweet-guzzlers! Let me introduce you Klabi, the sweet cat, who has a sweet tooth. This little rascal loves sweets and big, very big - no - HUGE SWEET CAKES!
This game is all about sweets as you might have realized and you can make Klabi's sweet dream(s) come true. In this simple platformer, you play Klabi in his dream through levels of raining sugar, dropping calorie bombs and sticky sticks of rocks called candy sticks, meow!
Attention Kids! Klabi's dream can turn into a sour nightmare before he reaches his goal to collect all the sweets to build his enormous pie. Because other little sweet-guzzlers appear and want to have a piece of the cake before Klabi even has all the ingredients.
20. BlackSmith HIT
BlackSmith HIT – Hit the iron when it is hot! And show who is the real blacksmith!
Sarcasm mode on :-)
BlackSmith HIT is exclusive and interesting arcade game, which proffers ultra realistic hammering experience that features stunning graphics, amazing animations and simple intuitive controls. Hammer the gold iron, toss away the cold ones and earn amazing rewards by unlocking new levels.
BlackSmith HIT is promised to render dynamic strength of character in you and guarantees you tremendous satisfaction, only if you are up for it. If you’ve what it takes to be a real blacksmith, your hammer awaits you, grab it and smash ‘em up hammer man. All the earnest players who have the passion and zeal to compete, BlackSmith HIT has it all stored for you. Brand your name among the best blacksmiths in the world.
As tempting as it sounds already, the game is reasonably simple. All you’ve to do is HIT and CATCH! HIT HARD AND PLAY SMART! Your priority is to keep the anvil at the highest temperature. Well of course there’s a catch. To optimized the right level of temperature toss the gray iron bars over your shoulder with the pliers in your hand.
Win maximum number of real gold horseshoe and accomplish as many as strokes you can. Your progress will embark a world full of possibilities for the blacksmith. With every pre-defined sets of challenges you complete a new and bewildering blacksmith character is unlocked. You have to unlock 13 surprisingly creative characters and 13 scenes tailored to them. Your every move is important, and it is followed by a certain reaction.
Features of the game:
- multiplayer mode only on Steam (for 4 Players!)
- be the best blacksmith in the world
- experience the astonishing graphics, amazing animations and splendid soundtrack
- choose from 13 awesome characters and tailored scenes
- earn gold horseshoes and you decide how to spend it
- try the addictive and intuitive gameplay
- gain bonus score in the HIT&HIT
- compete with others and check out your score on the global results
What are you waiting for? Suit up; let out the THOR inside you grab your hammer because you know you're worthy of it and HIT LIKE A BLACKSMITH!
21. All Walls Must Fall
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever.
All Walls Must Fall is an isometric tactics game where actions happen to the pulsing beat of the music. You control time travelling secret agents as they jump and loop through a single night in the city of Berlin. Using a pausable real-time system, carefully plan your decisions and use powerful time manipulation abilities to your advantage, as you carry out your mission in the shadows or in plain sight. Levels are procedurally recombined, giving All Walls Must Fall a highly replayable campaign structure, while still offering individually crafted components and set-pieces.
All Walls Must Fall takes inspiration from genre classics like X-Com, Syndicate and REZ, as well more recent indie games like The Banner Saga, Braid, SUPERHOT and Crypt of the Necrodancer.
- Isometric action-tactics game for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hybrid real-time / simultaneous turn-based tactical gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels and campaign that plays different every time
- Sci-Fi noir Berlin as a divided city in which the Cold War never ended
- Mind-bending time manipulation abilities that allow you to experiment with possible futures and rewind to the past.
- Synaesthetic nightclub environments and audio
- A simulation sandbox featuring crowd simulation and destructible objects
- A parable that reflects on free will, moral ambiguity and the meaning of freedom
- Developed by a team of former AAA professionals using Unreal Engine 4
All Walls Must Fall features a killer soundtrack that reacts to the gameplay, and features original music from talented artists drawn from both the Berlin club scene and the world of video game music:
- Jukio Kallio (Nuclear Throne, LUFTRAUSERS, Bleed 2)
- Ben Prunty (FTL, Darkside Detective, Into the Breach)
- Kuedo (Knives, Planet Mu)
- The Orion Correlation and Lost & Found (Voidance records)
- Mona Mur (Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Velvet Assassin)
- muuutsch (inbetweengames)
22. Castle Story
An epic adventure awaits you in Castle Story, a strategy game where you command friendly creatures called Bricktrons. Have them explore, carve, dig and gather resources from vast, spectacular floating islands, reshaping the voxel-based world to your desire!
Design and build any structure you can imagine! From mighty and legendary castles to sprawling Bricktron villages. Beware, your Bricktrons will have to take arms and defend themselves against mysterious creatures, the Corruptrons. Build catapults and hurl explosive barrels at the invaders, or lure them into strategically placed traps! The physics system will also challenge the sturdiness of your architecture! A tower whose foundation is destroyed will crumble to the ground realistically.
Castle Story is also a multiplayer experience! Challenge your friends to a round of Conquest or join forces with them to repel the enemies in the Co-Op Invasion gamemode. Of course, you can also group up in sandbox and build together!
The maps in Castle Story are meticulously hand-crafted by the developers and we’re giving you access to the same tool we use! Create your own worlds with our awesome World Editor, share them with the community and try out other player-made maps!
Chronology is a mind-bending mix of puzzle, adventure and platform game where you defy time by manipulating the past and the future, in order to fix the present. Play as the Old Inventor and his sidekick The Snail, and take advantage of their special abilities - travel back and forth in time, stop time, manipulate objects and solve puzzles.Key Features
• Time changes everything - Solve puzzle by travelling back and forth in - or freezing - time
• Characters with heart and soul - Switch between two lovable characters with different abilities and combine their strengths
• A mind-bending story line. As the story unfolds, learn how the main character has already played a central role in shaping the future of his world
• A magical, colorful, vibrant and living universe that mixes elements from different times and cultures
• Amazingly animated characters, machines and creatures, inspired by Hayao Miyazaki(Howls Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro)
24. Risky Rescue
New game from the creators of award winning Timberman!!!
Risky Rescue is a demanding arcade game with flat design graphics and innovative controls. Fly a helicopter and do dangerous missions rescuing people. At each level you’ll need to save people standing on the mountain tops, roofs, platforms hanging in the air, etc. Unlock helicopters with different parameters, complete over 50 demanding levels. If that’s not enough try yourself in endless mode, where your skills can compete with the timer. Use your reflexes but be gentle, there is no place for mistakes in Risky Rescue.
● 50+ demanding levels in 3 flat designed worlds
● Worldwide ranking
● about 20 choppers to unlock (boost / additional armour / different parameters)
● endless mode
● innovative controls
● leaderboards and achievements
● awesome music and sfx by famous game sound composer
● simple but challenging
● TRADING CARDS!!! :-)
25. Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre is the (far too) long awaited follow up to Buckets of Blood. Now you can continue the cartoon-style third person battle online and battle your friends, enemies or even frenemies across 6 maps and various modes. Reduce the never-ending army of a non-descriptive country to a bloody, meaty pulp (with extra zest!) as legionnaires of an even less described country.
So what are you waiting for, get ready to make mince meat of other players, battle endless forces, determine the biologic equation, host a nice pick nick or swim in the ocean.Key Features:
- Battle waves of enemy AI with the 4 player co-op or go head to head up to 8 players in the team deathmatch or domination mode.
- 6 map mix of classic BoB action and brand new environments.
- Steam achievements like the assclown where all your friends can see that you spent time honking your clown nose 500 frigging times.
- Own Foreign LegionBuckets of Blood? Sync your steam cloud save and import your progression into the game!
- Using the steam friends system, you can easily invite your friends to a not so friendly game or use the open lobby system to insult and play with other players you will never meet.
- DJ TRILT soundtrack featuring new and remixed songs of the original game.
- PC and Mac can play together or fight to determine which is the better OS
- 18+ game and we made sure to get that rating. So expect everything you might expect with a rating like that ;)
26. iBomber Attack
The legendary iBomber series returns but this time it’s time to ATTACK! Jump into your tank and get ready to blast your way around Europe and defeat the enemy in this visceral tour of destruction! With 24 missions full of explosive action to go at, iBomber Attack is a dose of high-octane entertainment that you won’t be able to put down.
- TOUR OF DESTRUCTION
From destroying Navel dockyards, airfields and secret bases to gunning down legions of flame-throwing soldiers, this is 24 levels of non-stop, high caliber, action.
- AWESOME FIREPOWER
Earn ‘Victory Points’ and collect gold to power-up your tank with Bombs, Bunker Busters, Mini-Guns, Flame Throwers, Rockets, Airstrike's, Supply Drops & Super Boost's.
- iBOMBER LIVES
Dripping with the quality gameplay, visuals and sounds that made the original iBomber games so loved, iBomber Attacks ensures the legend lives on!
- Tanktastic action
- Super smooth game-play
- 24 action packed missions
- Amazingly detailed graphics
- Collect Gold to buy Power-Ups
- Win Victory Points for upgrades
- Huge levels to explore and destroy
- The satisfaction of blowing everything up!
A first person grappling hook exploration game.
Soar through the ruins of a fallen world and discover the secrets of the ancients. Windlands has been developed primarily for Virtual Reality headsets, but is also a great experience for those without headsets.
It appeals to those who want to explore the breathtaking vistas at a relaxing pace, while the challenging routes attract gamers who like to master the skill of soaring through the towering environments at top speed.Gameplay Features
- Designed and built for Virtual Reality First.
- Grappling Hooks Focused Movement.
- Variety of expansive levels that reward exploration.
- Multiple routes provide a range of optional challenges.
- Optional Skill based, Speed Runs and Time Trials with Leaderboards.
- Goal Driven Gameplay with Easy (Hook Anything), Normal and Hard Modes.
- Collectibles that reward exploration and completionism.
- Calm, Positive, Pressure-Free, Non-Violent, Zen like relaxing play.
WARNING: Windlands is an intense (but awesome) experience in VR, it takes time to get your VR Legs, please take baby steps if you are sensitive to locomotion in VR play in very short sessions and perhaps try cages, sitting down and a controller if you are still effected, the second you feel a bit of nausea please stop and take a break
28. Dark Void Zero
Rise On! After 20 years, the legendary lost project "Dark Void" is back! To commemorate the game's humble origins, Capcom has commissioned the recreation of the original 8-bit classic, now re-titled "Dark Void Zero". In this critically acclaimed 8-bit de-make, you play as Rusty, warrior test-pilot and Nikola Tesla's trusted friend. With the help of your state-of-the-art rocket pack, blast through three deliciously retro levels of baddies in your quest to close Portal X and save the human race!
Dark Void Zero on PC is packed with all new online features! Get rewarded for your skills with Achievements via Steam. Connect with Friends. Compete to be the best on the block or the best in the world in the Score and Speed Runs in the all-new Online Leaderboards!
Experience two all-new alternate endings! Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
And don't forget! Like its parent game, Dark Void Zero features an award-worthy soundtrack created and performed by famed Battlestar Galactica composer Bear McCreary.
Dark Void Zero on PC: The fate of the human race rests in your hands! Rise On!
- Strap on Tesla's first prototype ROCKET PACK and take control of 5 experimental weapons!
- Three levels of intense sci-fi, sidescrolling action!
- ONLINE LEADERBOARDS: Top scores! Speed runs! Can you be the best?
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Hone your skills and score bragging rights with Steam achievements! 30 achievements will rate your skill, speed, and stamina.
- FRIENDS: Add your Steam friends and compete for top honors!
- PC ALTERNATE ENDINGS: What's this? Two brand-new never-before-seen endings? Only the best of the best will survive to see them!
- RETRO: 8-bit graphics and "De-Mastered" Dark Void Zero score by Bear McCreary!
- GAMEPAD Support: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported. (Generic gamepads with analog sticks may also work, though are not officially supported.)
29. Lucius Demake
When Lucius was born on the June 6th, 1966, nobody expected him to be anything other than a normal little boy but everything changed on Lucius’ 6th Birthday,
when his true calling was revealed to him.
Equipped with supernatural powers, take control of Lucius as he begins his blood filled tour of horror through his own house, using Hell’s powers of telekinesis and mind control to orchestrate deadly accidents that will minimize the population of the Dante Manor one by one by one.Key Features:
- Unique 2D horror adventure gaming experience
- 2D Open World
- Uncinematic Cut-scenes with 16 colors and low amount of pixels.
- Breathtaking 80's Atmosphere and Stunning low-res Visuals
- Harness Supernatural pixel Powers, including Telekinesis and Mind Control
- Experience the terror of a classic tale from the horror movie genre
Lucius Demake is based on the original Lucius game:
Etherborn is an environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding gravity-shifting structures.
You are a voiceless being that has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice awaits your arrival. As your first thoughts emerge, you realise your journey has just begun. You must reach this ethereal voice to fully understand your own existence.
Navigate through beautiful and exotic sceneries where the environments are puzzles in themselves. Interact with the world in many different angles, unveil its mysteries and find the correct paths to advance and reach the calling voice.
In this world, the laws of physics behave in a way that will bend your imagination. You experience gravity perpendicular to the surface you are standing on, allowing for creative exploration possibilities in environments carefully crafted as navigation-based puzzles.Etherborn features:Platforming and exploration in 3D gravity-shifting levels
Navigation based puzzles and challenges redefined - your character’s gravity changes relative to the level design
A surreal atmosphere inspired by artists of the XX-XXI centuries
A poetic story line about the discovery of our true nature
A dynamic and immersive original soundtrack
31. Tetrobot and Co.
Tetrobot is the world's most popular and reliable robot, but he's not perfect. That's why I, Maya, have built him a microscopic little brother, Psychobot.
Help me guide Psy through Tetrobot's cogs and circuits: by swallowing blocks of matter and spitting them out, we can repair anything. Learn how pipes, lasers, fans and other electronic devices work, learn how to alter the chemical properties of slime, and collect all the memory blocks that you find on the way.
The owners of damaged Tetrobots all around the world rely on us because we are the only people who can repair their precious robots.Key Features
- Pure puzzle gameplay for gamers who like to give their minds a workout.
- Over 50 levels to play and even more secrets to unlock.
- Original music composed by Morusque (Knytt Stories, Saira, Blocks That Matter, Exodus)
- Find out what became of Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus and Maya, 15 years after "Blocks That Matter."
- Steam Achievements: An even greater challenge for avid gamers.
- Steam Cloud: Start a game at home, finish it at work (if you're careful).
- Steam Workshop: Create your own puzzles and share them in one click (available soon).
32. Color Symphony
Color Symphony is basically a side scrolling game.
But it has the added element of color and gives you something different.
You can be a main character in the game and fight the enemy,
eliminate the obstacles or find a new route by using color.
33. Art Of Gravity
Art Of Gravity is a voxel/physics based puzzle game, revolving around the theme of destroying abstract figures, which results in mesmerizing displays of dance of gravity.
My name is Michal, a puzzle game designer - and it's my new game, after very well received Zenge.
As a player - you will have to discover the rules of the game, as there are no tutorials or explanations, just you, the levels and puzzles. The game is packed with tons of different mechanics that will surprise you, give you a wonderful eye-catching physics experience, make you think, or just leave you in awe of oddly satisfying beauty of destruction.
The game consists of over an hour of gameplay, with all the levels designed to surprise, enchant, and give you a fantastic puzzle game experience.
Thanks for playing!
Michal aka Hamster On Coke
Nimbus is a unique combination of racing & puzzling. The player controls a craft with no means of directly propelling itself and needs to use whatever is scattered around the levels to acquire thrust and reach the goal. Traverse a world map with several distinct islands in order to recover your lost love. Light on story, but heavy on gameplay Nimbus offers several hours of increasingly harder challenges.Key features:
- Over 50 levels available on the main campaign
- Unique game play that is easy to understand, but hard to master
- A varied blend of levels that requires a combination of skill & puzzle solving
- Plenty of opportunity for optimizing how you approach each level in order to beat the best times
- Several trails, levels and ships to unlock
- Loads of secrets & tricks
35. LostWinds 2: Winter of the Melodias
LostWinds 2: Winter of the Melodias is the follow-up to the award-winning title ‘LostWinds’.
In this new adventure players are able to instantly transform Mistralis between Summer and Winter, harnessing the brilliance of nature: frozen winter ponds and waterfalls become deep, teeming summer pools and chambers in which to dive and unlock secrets, enemies can be frozen or doused, and the very air itself used to form snowballs or moisture-laden clouds.
Other amazing new abilities include the cyclone, which can be used to transport Toku, smash powerful enemies and even drill through the rocks of Mistralis’ diverse, richly interactive Chilling Peaks and Melodia City areas.
Categories in common with LostWinds 2: Winter of the Melodias: Adventure
36. The Sandbox Evolution - Craft a 2D Pixel Universe!
Use your godly powers to craft amazing pixel worlds or destroy the universe! Welcome to The Sandbox Evolution, the #1 pixel art world creation game.
Play with physics, over 200 elements and controllable heroes. Make your own games or levels, and then share your creations online. There are no limits to your creativity and imagination!
- Click to drop elements, use your keyboard and mouse to zoom and scroll, control heroes with your gaming controller or keyboard.
- Create or destroy with your mouse!
- Amazing HD pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- Build worlds up to 10x bigger than in the previous Sandbox game
- Draw original art or fanboy tributes to your favorite retro characters with over 100 colors
- Create your own levels using Blocks and other Platforming elements
- Compose chiptune melodies and become a retro maestro
- Share your creations in the Online Gallery
- Save and Sync your progress online with Steam or Email
- Follow your favorite Players and Top Creators via the Social Menu
- Full support for the Steam Controller to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others playersCREATE YOUR WORLD PIXEL AFTER PIXEL!- Build a 2D pixel world by mixing and matching over 200 elements to discover their interactions
- Use predefined templates or start from scratch: Music, Pixel Art, Sandbox, Caveman or Avatar
- Manipulate Natural elements: Mud, Water, Sand, Fire, Metal, Electricity, Acid, Lava and more
- Many Heroes with different skillsets: Shoot with Arnold, fly with Fujin or play with Hamster, the cutest of allOR UNLEASH THE WRATH OF GOD WITH THESE ELEMENTS- NUKE: Arguably mankind's worst invention, this mega-bomb has devastating effects.
- TORNADO: A super whirlwind makes everything fly away as you guide it through your worlds!
- EARTHQUAKE: Drop an epicenter generator over your worlds to unleash chaos throughout the landscape.
- LIGHTNING: Godlike power at your fingertips! Spawn lightning bolts by tapping anywhere.A MAJOR EVOLUTION OVER ITS PREDECESSOR: THE SANDBOX!- even more freedom and creativity, through improved physics and side-scrolling worlds 10x bigger than its predecessor.
- much-improved beautiful pixel art graphics featuring multiple visual effects, parallax scrolling and more
- 5 dedicated Creators modes to embrace every maker player: Create Sandbox, Make Game, Make Laser, Make Chiptunes, Draw Pixel Art
- 9 exclusive campaigns levels themed around several aspects of the gameplay: Genesis, Disasters, Machines, Lasers, Pixel Art as well as the story of some of the new heroes controllable characters: Ninja or Caveman
- easy-to-use game maker that enables players to create a retro-style platformer level in just a matter of seconds!!
- over 200 elements (many of them are new and not present in its predecessor) for players to choose from when designing their worlds, to pick between various entities, game-making blocks, platforms, enemies, portals and characters, pixel art drawing colors, and more.
- innovative “Daily Quests” mode to play some of the most challenging levels made by other players
- full support for the Steam Controller for players to create worlds and control the heroes characters inside levels made by others players.
- new Friends social menu where players can follow their favorite Players and Top Creators
THE GAME MAKER YOU WANTED- Begin with ready-to-use 4x4 pixel blocks, then add platforms, traps and enemies to spice things up
- Create your own levels using Game Design elements: Controllable Heroes, Platforms, Portals, various Blocks or Spikes
- Place a controllable hero character in your level to instantly add intuitive, direct control
- Congratulations! You just made your very own 8bit pixel platformer level in less than a minute :)ADD LIFE & BUILD YOUR WORLD- Bring Life to your worlds with Dogs, Wolves, Bears, Cows, Deer or Sabertooth Tigers
- Spread foliage and numerous tree varieties to bring beauty to your new world
- Decorate with Houses, Castles and Igloos, and create life on your world with AI HumansINTRODUCE TECHNOLOGY... OR DESTROY IT ALL- Utilize tech like Batteries, Crosswires, Resistance, Bulbs, Heaters, Coolers, LEDs and multiple Sensors
- Play with Lasers: click to rotate the angle of the light beam and start creating exciting new pixel universes and puzzles!
- Destroy everything you can with C4, Meteorites, Nitro, TNT or even a NukeCAMPAIGNS & DAILY QUESTS- Experience the creation of the universe through a full campaign of 15 levels
- Explore a prehistoric world with the Caveman, and fight Bears and Wolves to recover his child in the Caveman Campaign
- Learn how to draw pixel art like a real artist in the zen drawing Pixel Art Campaign
- Help Fujin, the Ninja of the Wind, collect the Jade Jars and keep them away from evil beings
- New Daily Quests, pulled from the best player creations. Challenge the best in the world, or build your levels for a chance to be featured
BROWSE THE GALLERY AND SHARE ONLINE- Share your worlds with other players
- Search worlds by keyword or by tags (pixel art, music, arcade, technology or landscape)
- Filter worlds based on the Newest or Hottest creations
- Play the most inspiring worlds and interact with them in various ways
- Rate the creations on 5 stars
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF 745,000 FANS!
Each new Update of The Sandbox Evolution will bring even more elements, heroes and campaigns!
You’ll see… no one could ever dream a better world than yours!
Download The Sandbox Evolution and build your world today!
37. Mr. Pumpkin Adventure
Mr. Pumpkin's Adventure is a point-and-click puzzle game. The main character of this game is Mr. Pumpkin who lost his memories. During the adventure, you will help him solve all the puzzles, which will eventually unveil an evil plot.
38. Ittle Dew 2
Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit and some dude's basement.
Ittle Dew 2 is a charming and humorous 3D Action Adventure game with a focus on exploration and combat. Tackle the game’s dungeons in any order and discover the many secrets of its expansive overworld. With only four main weapons, combat and puzzling is streamlined, yet upgradeable inventory items add RPG-like character progression!
● Who needs a map, anyway? Tackle the first seven dungeons in any order you want, and use items to open various shortcuts within! The craftiest of adventurers know there’s more than one way to open a locked door…
● Characters are now in true 3D! With a bright art style and tightly focused gameplay, Ittle Dew 2 takes everything that was great with the original Ittle Dew and adds what was missing – more exploration and content, vastly improved movement & combat, lightweight RPG elements such as upgradeable equipment, and randomized world events!
● Discover four weapons that double as puzzle solving items, and upgrade them by finding additional copies of that item!
● Locate “Secret Shards” to unlock additional challenging secret dungeons!
● Utilize warps as a mode for fast travel throughout the overworld!
39. Shootout on Cash Island
Bobby from Team has a job to locate and secure the legendary Money Tree, but as it always happens in this kind of nonsense stories - he's not the only one looking for it.
Use guns, helmets, grenades and jetpacks to find and collect the map pieces placed in the empty jam jars around the island.
Shootout in Cash Island it's an absurd action platformer and also a side story to HOT GUNS game.
40. Die With Glory
Die With Glory is a humor-packed adventure game with a rich, non-linear storyline where your ultimate goal is to die.
Sigurd is the old Viking who has been a warrior all his life and has never lost in battle. Now he’s ready to die with glory and go to Valhalla.
Travel through beautiful landscapes in a search of a worthy foe who will be able to defeat you and grant you an honorable death. Try every deadly peril to test your Viking warrior strength, and don’t give up until you find a way to die with glory and go through the Valhalla Gates.
Explore a tiny yet diversified world, face hardest challenges, meet new characters, and fight with unique weapons.
It is up to you to choose your path, define your own game world, and determine Sigurd’s destiny.
Die with Glory empowers you to choose your own adventure to accomplish the ultimate goal of ensuring Sigurd dies an honorable death.
Our main goal is to present a unique experience at every stage of the game, still based on simple core gameplay mechanics. To die with glory you have to face the obstacles, characters and game physics below to reach your goals:
- Siege and defend castles
- Surf the lava river
- Raise the Army of the Dead
- Befriend a vegetarian time-traveling dragon (or don’t)
- Fall in love with a valkyrie (she’s ginger)
- Partake in a massive battle between flying fleets
- Travel through time
- Sacrifice and betrayal, sarcasm and deadly seriousness! Also, goats.
- Discover other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Unlike most other games, the objective is for the protagonist the die rather than survive
- Non-linear storyline served in brief episodes
- Simple core gameplay, but diversified experience
- Other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Original visual design and style
- Goats that aren’t what they look like
The only in-app purchase is an unnecessary donation to the developers, and not for unlocking content.
Control your Characters with your mouse to avoid the enemys!
TRIP is a mouse-controlled strategy game. You can choose between diffrent
characters, with multiple spells to stay alive in diffrent arenas. Collect
coins after every game-session to buy new characters and more.
Skill your Character with experience points and level, to make it easier in the arenas
Make your today a new Highscore!
Keep listen for new Updates with more functions, characters and even Coop!
42. The Bradwell Conspiracy
The year is 2026. It’s Summer Solstice, and Bradwell Electronics is celebrating the launch of its ‘Clean Water Initiative’ - a technical breakthrough guaranteed to change the world - at its prestigious Stonehenge Museum. But as the event unfolds, it becomes clear: there’s something seriously amiss...
A searing bright light engulfs the room.
You wake up, disoriented - your throat ragged and raw. Rising from the rubble, it’s not long before you come across another survivor: Amber - trapped on the other side of a locked doorway.
Your only means of communication is via a pair of Bradwell AR Smart Glasses. By working in tandem, sending Amber photographs of your surroundings, together, the two of you try to discover a means of escape. But as you find yourself delving deeper and deeper into the bowels of the company’s secret underground complex, a sickening truth begins to dawn.
What triggered that explosion?
Has the mystery of Stonehenge finally been solved?
Is Bradwell actually the kind and compassionate company it appears?
Will you overcome the odds and uncover… The Bradwell Conspiracy?
Created by a team of award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans, with over 60 years of combined experience, The Bradwell Conspiracy is a highly-stylized, narrative-driven first person experience. Featuring an assortment of innovative puzzles and lore-enriching secrets, are you ready to delve into a world of corporate duplicity?INCLUDES:
An immersive first person narrative.
An NPC relationship like no other, via the Bradwell Guide Glasses photographic messaging.
Original 3D-printing gameplay mechanic, used to solve the many challenging puzzles throughout.
A Brutalist art style unique to the Bradwell Universe, with a detailed, interactive environment.
A rich and established gameworld boasting a plethora of hidden lore and secrets.
A illustrious voice cast, truly bringing the Bradwell world to life.FEATURING:
Created by award-winning BAFTA luminaries and AAA veterans with over 60 years of combined experience (Fable, Batman, Tomb Raider, Ether One).
Character performances by Rebecca LaChance and Abubakar Salim (Assassin’s Creed Origins)
Dialogue consultants: Jane Espenson (Battlestar Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer) and Brad Bell (Husbands)
Performance direction by Kate Saxon (Alien: Isolation, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture)
Music by Austin Wintory (Journey, Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
Special thanks to Jonathan Ross as the voice of the Induction Narrator.
Porcunipine is a couch multiplayer about balding porcupines fighting courageously for survival using their very last pointy quills.
The concept of the game is simple: You are a majestic and terribly violent porcunipine. You have one quill which you can shoot at your opponents. Once you shoot, you have to go and pick up that quill before you can shoot again. Your quill rebounds from walls and obstacles, and can kill you just as easily as it can kill your enemies.
FIGHT to the death with sharp needles of pain
COLLECT the skulls of your fallen enemies
JIGGLE your way around exciting arenas with unique special features
- Challenge your friends in both the frantic Arena mode and the tense Last Man Standing mode
- Make up for your lack of friends with a full multiplayer score-attack mode
- Fully customisabe rounds that let you change the length and tactics of a match
- Clever optional bots with human-like levels of assholeness
- Full support for the Xbox 360 controller and other popular PC gamepads
- 5 different stages each with their own obstacles and graphical style, and a total of 30 arenas to battle in
- Pick up and play gameplay - enjoy with even your most inept or drunk of friends
44. Awareness Rooms
When I came to, I was in a room I knew nothing of.
As I looked around and checked objects, opened doors, operated machines, I slowly gained awareness...
Eventually I was able to perform various actions.
From searching blindly, to solving puzzles actively.
Relying on what I have made sense of, I have found my way out of here.
This is a new type of escape game.
However, it is a little different from ordinary escape games; the girl doesn't have enough "awareness" in the beginning, and she can only recognize a "fridge" as "a large metallic box" or "tree" as something with "rough and busy texture".
So, as I said, this is a new style of escape game where you don't even have a clue nor puzzle to solve!
...Of course, you can escape eventually.
When you "Check" or "Interact" with the objects in the room, your "Awareness" level increases and the girl starts to recognize the true form of each object.
For example, the girl picks up something-or-other at some point but she has no idea what it is or how to use it: once she has increased her "Awareness" level to a certain amount, she now realizes it is a "handle-like object" and can be used somewhere.
When I was playing the game, I felt like I was quickly re-experiencing the days of a baby improving its sense of perception by feeling everything in the surroundings. Also the game gave me lots of "Aha!" moments (a.k.a. the eureka effect). In any case, it was very pleasant experience.
It's not the end when you maximize your "Awareness" level, instead it's the beginning of the puzzle. When you get stuck, go back-to-the-basics; "Check" and "Interact" all the objects again!A small hint:When you "Check" or "Interact" the object, a "?" or "!" icon over the girl's head will appear, if it has no colour, you'll know you are already "aware" of those objects.
When the level reaches 50% or 100%, the colour will come back and you will have detailed information for the objects.
When you use/lose the item, usually you can collect it again at the place where you found it. So stop whining and run for the item! (Sorry, the girl cannot run)
When you already have too many items and no space for a new one, you should go back and put another item back.
You can place the item by using it at the same place where you found it (same action as when you pick it up).
Controls (keyboard recommended):
Move: Arrow keys
Check/Interact: Z key
Switch action: Hold the left Shift key and select with Arrow keys
When confronted with something you don't really understand, you feel things like fear, or curiosity, but sometimes you also feel enjoyment when you start to make sense of it.
I wanted to recreate that feeling in a game, so I made "Awareness Rooms".
I hope you will also feel the pleasure of the vague gradually taking shape as you solve each puzzle.
45. Pipe Push Paradise
Pipe Push Paradise is a difficult open world puzzle game about plumbing.
You've arrived on a lonely island faced with a hero's calling. Rise to the occasion (push pipes around) and restore this paradise to its former glory.
47 elegant puzzles packed with surprising mechanical twists
Tough, singular challenges
Lush and relaxing art & music by Teodoro Zamudio
Extended soundtrack available
CO-OP and single player arcade game. Colorful musical experience designed for both casual and hardcore players.
Simple rules and increasing speed makes it an ideal choice if you are looking for a game to occupy your friends, guests
or yourself for a while. Each 100 points pumps up the music and gameplay speed.
There is also built-in support for color-blind players, gamepads and ... karaoke.
47. Cowbots and Aliens
A furious PvP Multiplayer brawl in VR set in the Saloon-iverse of Cowbots and Aliens. Free movement, deadly gunplay, multiple competitive modes and a custom networked physics system that lets you use EVERYTHING as a weapon makes Cowbots and Aliens the immensely satisfying ruckus VR deserves. Includes intensely fun single player AI to play against as well.
Flip a table and take cover, break a chair over your friends head, hurl a tomahawk, jump out with six-shooters blazing or just practice shooting beer bottles out of the sky. Cowbots and Aliens is a wild west brawl scene brought to life by robots, aliens, the magic of VR and you!
- Battle Online - Fight your friends in a variety of competitive multiplayer modes including Free For All, No Guns, Team Deathmatch and Gold Rush!
- Single Player Bots - Battle against or along-side clever AI bots so you're never alone!
- Interact with Everything - Find whatever you can get your hands on and use it in battle. Pro Tip - a throwing knife deals more damage than a poker chip. ;)
- Hang Out - Hit the saloon and have a virtual drink with a fellow Cowbot, make art out of a stack of chairs or join a battle. No consequences in this social area.
- Customize your Avatar - Outfit your Cowbot or Alien with hats, shirts, vests or facial hair. - Coming Soon!
- Master Creative Weapons - The Cowbots and Aliens have retrofitted the iconic weapons of the old west for use in their ongoing feud. From guns to tomahawks to broken bottles - the Cowbots and Aliens have em all.
- Wreck the Place - Don’t hesitate to make a mess - this is the Wild West after all.
48. Crazy Machines VR
Your cloning device doesn't start at all? No worries!
With the help of a teapot we nudge the anvil from the shelf, it hits the fridge, the door opens, a egg rolls out, drops into to pan, it tilts and hits the rocket's launch button which takes off and hits the cloning device and it's done! Heureka! The brilliant chain reaction is completed!
Thereupon the machine is starting to clone like crazy and finally it spits out one tasty sandwich after another.
Sounds exiting? That was nothing! It's just a usual start of day for the assistant of the wacky Professor in Crazy Machines.
But now your days as poorly paid assistant in FRONT of the PC monitor are finally over!
From now on you take the matter into your own hands!
Right in the very center of the machine!
In the Virtual Reality!
And for the very first time ever: As the Crazy Professor himself!
One day you receive a mysterious package. Its content is radiating a strange kind of energy. By opening the package with help of a unnecessary complicated machinery you unleash a unforeseen wacky chain of events.
Go on an incredible and ludicrous journey across unexplored dimensions and fascinating worlds - you can even dive into the chaotic mind of the professor!
Make your head spin with wacky physical puzzles!
And if the laser gun drops into the toilet 10 times in row instead of lighting the fuse... Then you probably have to re-arrange some machine parts.
Otherwise you can also try to get some helpful hints from your extremely grumpy assistant-bot!
Or you can relax your grey cells in the completely brand-new sandbox rooms. In there you can burst colored balloons, smack up a rebellious dummy and clone some proper boxing gloves for that as well!
Explore numerous impressive worlds and game mechanics in 40 different levels.
In the Virtual Reality you are in the very center of the action! Find some genius solutions for the many riddles!
For the very first time in the history of Crazy Machines you aren't the assistant anymore! Finally YOU are the crazy professor!
Have a lot of fun in the new interactive sandbox rooms! Throw some baskets high above the clouds or play a round at the pinball table.
Countless beautiful details want to be discovered by you in the machines and in the gaming world!
2D plaformer with hardcore levels. Play as one of three heroes with different abilities. Complete levels by helping each other. Enjoy minimalistic graphics and fantastic music. Do you dare to complete all levels?
7 fantastic music track
1-6 level - 6 achievements each
7-10 level - 12 achievements each
11-35 level - 24 achievements each
All completed achievements will be added after you close the game.
Categories in common with Trio: Casual
50. Chicken Invaders 5
Chicken Invaders puts you at the forefront of a battle against invading intergalactic chickens, bent on revenge against the human race for our oppression of Earth chickens. In this episode, the chickens have hatched a devious plan to block out sunlight and freeze Earth to death. It's up to you to travel around the galaxy in order to piece together an ancient artifact and (quite literally) save the day.
Hero's log, Stardate 8008.5
As the last intergalactic chicken invaders flee our Solar System
and lingering feathers still smolder in interplanetary space,
I ease up on the trigger and wipe the sweat from my brow.
My work here is done.
Saving the world sure works up an appetite.
I'm plotting a course for the nearest Space Burger.
I think I'll have the spicy chicken wings tonight.
Or perhaps their galaxy-renowned chicken pie?
Ah, the choices of a hero are never easy.
Suddenly, I am yanked back to reality by the whine
of my trusty spaceship's automated warning system.
Why are all my dashboard lights flashing red?
Why has the Earth darkened so?
And why does it all have to happen just as I'm about to eat?
Looks like tonight's dinner will have to wait...