The best games like Awesomenauts are:
- arrow_rightSanctum 2
- arrow_rightAnomaly: Warzone Earth
- arrow_rightDreamfall Chapters
- arrow_rightVelocity 2X
- arrow_rightOne Finger Death Punch
- arrow_rightSacred Citadel
- arrow_rightShantae: Half-Genie Hero
- arrow_rightOddworld: Abe's Exoddus
100 Best Games Like Awesomenauts:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (32)
- PlayStation 4 (49)
- iOS (65)
- Android (51)
- macOS (71)
- Linux (32)
- Nintendo Switch (28)
- Nintendo 3DS (9)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (23)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (30)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (11)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (7)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (3)
- Genesis (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
1. Sanctum 2
Sanctum 2 is a first-person shooter game, the second installment in Sanctum series by Coffee Stain Studios.
The story takes place on planet Loek-III colonized by people. The colonies are built around the Cores, large spheres of energy that make Loek atmosphere suitable for humans. You take a role of one of four Core Guardians team members. There are 4 characters in the game with its unique abilities and characteristics and several unlockable weapons for every one of them.
The gameplay may be essentially described as a mix of FPS and tower defense. Every level is necessarily a tower-defense-style map with the main building, the Core, which player has to protect from waves of enemies, coming from the access shafts. Every round consists of two phases: building phase, when the player can build towers and walls that help hold back waves of enemies, and defending phase when the player has to kill enemies in order not to let them destroy the Core.
2. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is a real-time strategy based on tower defense genre principles. However, instead of protecting your base from waves of enemies, in this game, you try to break into aliens' facilities.
The story is set in the near future when an alien spacecraft falls on Earth. As the head of an investigation team, you need to explore the anomalies happening around the parts of the ship and find out the information about the catastrophe. As the section of the spacecraft landed in several cities, game events take place around the world.
The core gameplay is reversed tower defense mechanics. You have several armor units in the convoy; however, you can't manage them directly. Instead, you need to set paths for them through the city streets and use different boosts to make your attack more effective and help the convoy survive.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is followed by Anomaly 2 that presents several new maps and mechanics including tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode.
3. Dreamfall Chapters
Dreamfall Chapters is an episodic game of five chapters. It’s a direct sequel to Dreamfall: The Longest Journey and follows its protagonist Zoe Maya Castillo who has the power to control dreams. The game is set in two world - Stark and its magic clone Arkadia. The story starts with Zoe, captured and comatose, trying to escape from the World of dreams she is trapped in. Instead, she creates another body that doesn’t remember anything and starts a new life.
Dreamfall Chapters is heavily focused on dialogues, exploration, and puzzle solving. It intends to be an interactive movie and has no action and combat scenes. The world is only partially open but you can explore some locations beyond the main storyline. The linear plot has the only ending, however, decisions you make throughout the game have a great impact on side arcs. The game warns you about important choices with “The balance has shifted” message.
Being the final part of The Longest Journey series, Dreamfall Chapters makes a point to all previous titles and storylines.
4. Velocity 2X
Velocity 2X is a 2D sci-fi shoot'em up developed by FutureLab. It is the third game in the series, preceded by Velocity Ultra and Velocity. The primary focus of all three games is competing with the other players, teleporting and fighting numerous enemies — the game features some characteristics of bullet hell genre.
The story centers around Apex Predator — the protagonist of the game. While being set in a sci-fi setting the game tells a story of her modified body, which allows her and her ship to travel at supersonic speeds and uncover the mysteries of a world she ended up blending in.
The gameplay utilizes typical characteristics for the genre: much shooting, teleporting and reaching the higher overall score over the levels. The title also features dual-format: not only it allows to mirror the screen and make the levels more challenging but also it creates a room for bosses to be more robust.
5. One Finger Death Punch
This is a game in which the player has to withstand the waves of enemies on the right and left, using only the right and left mouse buttons. When pressed, the protagonist performs punches in the kung-fu style. The game has three levels of difficulty: Student, Master, and Grandmaster. The choice depends on how many enemies will attack the player, the duration of each round and the number of hit points in the main character has.
The story campaign consists of different levels, on which the player can use different types of weapons, which seriously change the gameplay. For example, when using Light Sword and Nunchaku, the enemies have only one hit point, but the duration of the round and the speed of their movement are increased. The game also features boss battles. This is a battle with a stronger monster, to win a player needs to execute a special key combination. The abilities of the main character can be improved with the help of upgrades, and there are a total of 21 of them. There are more than 250 stages and 13 game modes in the game.
6. Sacred Citadel
A warrior, an archer, a sorceress and a witch are fighting with crowds of monsters, mining armor, weapons, money, potions and so on. Eatable things will also come in handy - from their absorption health is restored, which is very necessary in battles. Useful things meet abundantly, their qualities are diverse, and they have a stable demand - you can sell or change them for something else in the city. The city is present at each of the levels of the game. In the city you can even play on the sweepstakes - to bet on yourself. For example, that you will never be killed, do not suffer damage more than the specified amount, or perform the task strictly up to a certain time. Heroes of the game are skilled in battles - they can even hold several different weapons in the same hand, summing their effects in one stroke. As you progress, the characters gain experience. With experience comes skill. If the experience is not enough, you can always recruit more, having passed any level repeatedly.
7. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! When a mysterious crime wave sweeps Sequin Land, it’s up to Half-Genie Hero Shantae to save the day! Use Shantae’s devastating Hair-Whip Attack to send monsters flying, or Belly Dance to transform into a more powerful creature form! Topple the masterminds behind each criminal caper and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae’s arch nemesis - the bodacious buccaneer Risky Boots!
• Shantae’s trademark moves return! Dance to transform into all-new and classic creatures, or summon magical attacks! Over a dozen dances to discover in all!
• New Relic System allows players to unlock new powers and customize moves for Shantae and her many forms!
• Conquer arcade-style action stages that unfold into a full world to explore. Fast action and quest-style exploration rolled into one!
• When Shantae’s story ends, you’re just getting started! DLC Modes introduce new characters, levels, and bosses!
• Huge Bosses, humorous dialogue, and the wonderfully weird Shantae cast return, now in fully animated HD!
8. Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus is a spin-off installment of the Oddworld game series. It is a direct sequel to the Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.
The game is set in the Oddworld, a planet in another dimension, ten times larger than our Earth. Among its inhabitants, there's the race of Mudokons, a species of spiritual humanoids who can control others' minds. Many Mudokons serve as the slaves to their more technically advanced enemies, Glukons. The protagonist is Abe, a blue-skinned Mudokon who escaped slavery and freed many of his compatriots.
The game begins right after the ending of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee. Abe learns that the evil Glukons use Mudokons as slaves in the Necrum Mines. The protagonist sets off on a quest to liberate the slaves. There, he discovers that Glukons' popular drink called Soulstorm Brew is brewed from the bones and tears of the enslaved Mudokons. Abe's goal is to destroy the Soulstorm Brewery and to set his people free. The ending depends on the number of Mudokons the player saved.
Oddworld combines platforming with puzzles. Its levels consist of sections that occupy one screen each and require the player to overcome puzzles to move on. Abe cannot fight his enemies, but he can use his spiritual powers to defeat them, save Mudokons and advance through the levels. Abe's abilities include mind control, interacting with fellow Mudokons and limited telekinesis. To save Mudokons, Abe has to comfort them if they're angry or depressed. If he doesn't, they can harm others or themselves.
9. Book of Demons
Book of Demons is hack & slash distilled to its purest form. Devilishly charming and fun as hell. Slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral and save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself. The game is the first installment of Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming.Decide the length of quests!Have only 5 minutes for a game? No problem! Book of Demons allows you to set the length of each quest, thanks to our Flexiscope™ system. It learns your way of playing and gives you the best experience, making Book of Demons the first truly accessible hack & slash!Build your own deck of devastating skills!Collect powerful skill cards, combine them depending on the enemies you're facing and assemble your favorite set of devastating powers! But be warned: efficiency of each card will greatly depend on the situation you're in, so be prepared to make constant adjustments!Relive the classic with a good laugh!Book of Demons is a universal tale of good and evil about saving the world from total destruction and ultimate devilry! Sounds familiar? Well, how about retelling the story in a different way, with a humorous twist of a parody?Be a part of a one-of-a-kind adventure!Never explore the same dungeon twice - in Book of Demons every level is a procedurally generated, randomly-populated adventure of its own! You won't get bored by the diversity of monsters either - there are over 70 kinds of creatures waiting to be slain: lurking scorpions, snake archers, mad goatmen, not-so-sexy succubi... you get the idea.Hack & slash in the world of Paperverse!Book of Demons is indeed a dark fantasy hack & slash, but unlike other action role-playing games, it's set in the pop-up book world of Paperverse. The paper-cut universe is one of the hallmarks of Return 2 Games - a series of mid-core games, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming. Book of Demons is the first installment of the Return 2 Games series.Looking for even more challenge?Slaying the Archdemon won't be the end of the story. In Book of Demons, you can master the campaign with 3 different classes (Warrior, Rogue or Mage), revisit your favorite quests in Freeplay mode or rise to the challenge and explore the dungeons on higher difficulty levels (the last one is called Massacre, with good reason).
Artifact is a digital card game coming from the makers of Dota®2 and Steam®. A collaboration between legendary card game designer Richard Garﬁeld and game and technology maker Valve (Dota 2, Steam), Artifact offers the deepest gameplay and the highest-fidelity experience ever seen in a trading card game. It features more than 280 cards in the shipping set, including 44 heroes. Targeted for release on Steam in late 2018, players will be able to buy and sell cards on the Steam Community Marketplace. Artifact will also be supported as a service through expansions, competitive events, and new features.
Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Categories in common with Artifact: Strategy
11. For The King
With nowhere left to turn and stretched beyond her means, the queen has put out a desperate plea to the citizens of the land to rise up and help stem the tide of impending doom. Set off with your make-shift party, either single player, local, or online co-op. Choose to split your party up and cover more ground, or stick together for protection. A sound strategy can mean the difference between life and death.
For The King is a challenging blend of Strategy, JRPG Combat, and Roguelike elements. Each play through is made unique with procedural maps, quests, and events. Brave the relentless elements, fight the wicked creatures, sail the seas and delve into the dark underworld. None before you have returned from their journey. Will you be the one to put an end to the Chaos?
Fight and die as a party in fast paced and brutal turn-based combat using a unique slot system for attacks and special abilities. Find and gather herbs for your trusty pipe to heal your wounds and cure your maladies. Set up safe camps or brave the horrors that nightfall brings.
Just remember adventurer, you do this not for the riches or fame but for your village, for your realm, For The King!
13. Block N Load
Block N Load is a team-based multiplayer shooter game developed by Jagex. It is a spiritual successor to Ace of Spades and improves on the ideas that were first laid there. It was later made free-to-play.
Block N Load is a 5v5 multiplayer game that takes inspiration from Minecraft and Team Fortress. Each team build up their base and tries to destroy their enemies. Featuring a completely destroyable environment, it is possible to catapult over the enemy defenses, blow their walls up or simply dig under them. This results in a high degree of replayability as no match will play the same.
In Block N Load, the players will put up buildings for offense or defense. The game features a class system - at the beginning of the match, you choose a character each of which has unique combat and tactical skills.
Block N Load features 12 characters which differ in their gameplay. For example, Sarge is a tank-type character, who pushes his enemies head-on to deal the most amount of damage possible, while Juan Shinobi is a stealth-based character that relies on his fast movement and teleportation skills to get behind his enemies, slice them up, and vanish.
Each character is capable of building up defenses and is equipped with a shovel. The players are free to use blocks and build up something new or choose the pre-made buildings and put them up in a matter of seconds.
14. Lost Castle
Lost Castle is a super cute, super hard action RPG with roguelike elements and randomized dungeons. Brimming with a host of hand drawn, humorous characters and environments that embrace retro action with modern twists.
In its glory days, Castle Harwood was the heart of a happy land governed by wise and virtuous nobles. But those days are long gone now. Calamity has befallen these lands, and wicked magics corrupt the castle and all that surrounds it. Demons have claimed this rotten place for their domain and even the might of the empire is thwarted by their dark army... and slowly, the corruption is spreading. Castle Harwood is lost.
Yet at the heart of this nightmare, something bright glimmers and fills the hearts of the mighty with the courage needed to invade the castle. The Lost Castle is filled with the treasure of the defeated Earl and it is the promise of riches that calls you. And maybe you can do some good, too.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- Gorgeous hand drawn characters and environments.
- 80+ items and 50+ potions with useful, dangerous or hilarious effects.
- 150+ weapons and more than 50+ sets of armor.
- Massive variety of skills and special attacks.
- Sacrifice dead heroes to gain new abilities. .
- Two players co-op.
15. Blue Estate
Blue Estate is a darkly funny on-rail shooter based on the comic books from Viktor Kalvachev.
WELCOME TO THE FIRST NEXT GEN RAIL SHOOTER!
Using Kinect for Xbox One motion detection capability, Blue Estate offers previously unmatched immersion into the mafia world of Los Angeles, packed with humour, original gameplay and incredible fun.
In Blue Estate you will play Tony Luciano, the psychopathic son of the Italian mafia godfather of LA and Clarence, an ex-Navy SEAL, penniless and now a hit-man bent on cleaning up the mess started by Tony. As Tony launches a personal vendetta against the Sik Brother’s gang in an attempt to save his best dancer, Cherry Popz, Clarence wants to end the gang war, taking him to the farthest corners of Jamaica!
A RAIL SHOOTER GAME TAILORED FOR KINECT FOR XBOX ONE !
Thanks to an intuitive gameplay tailored for Kinect for Xbox One motion detection helps you live out the most extreme rail shooter experiences as you confront unforgettable enemies ranging from the mafia golfer packing grenades to the ultimate crime boss, both as funny as they are unlikely! Bloodshed is always better when shared, so invite a friend to join the massacre, through a nervous cooperative mode!
The first next gen rail shooter adapted from the Eisner Award nominated graphic novel, Blue Estate by Viktor Kalvachev.
Original and intense fun gameplay that takes full advantage of the Kinect sensor.
2 game modes: STORY MODE - 7 adrenaline-packed missions ! ARCADE MODE - where you combine headshots with combos in a race against time!
2 players in local multiplayer: relive all the levels in an intense cooperative mode!
A sophisticated scoring system for comparing your scores online and 23 achievements to unlock.
Playable with Kinect for Xbox One or with Xbox One Wireless Controller.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, German, Spanish.
Screencheat is a rare kind of game that encourages its players to cheat. It is an online multiplayer-only game that allows a sort of second-person view. The players cannot see their opponents, but they can see what their opponents see.
Screencheat is based on the idea of "screen cheating," a form of cheating in local multiplayer in which the cheaters peeks at the other players' monitors to see what they're doing. This kind of behavior is unwelcome in most games, but Screencheat is built around it.
The characters in the game are invisible, and the players cannot see each other. However, they have access to other players' views. The screen is divided into four segments, in the vein of Goldeneye 007. Each of them translates a player's view so that everyone can see what the others do. It allows the opponents to track each other by detecting the locations of other players in respect to the environment.
Beyond its novel idea, Screencheat is played as a regular 3D shooter. The player controls his or her invisible protagonist from the first person view. The characters have no hit points and die instantly if injured. The game offers a variety of weapons with different stats of accuracy and range, such as a shotgun, a grenade launcher, or a rifle. There are also comical improvised melee weapons such as a hobby horse.
17. Curses 'N Chaos
In this 2D Arena-Brawler world, there is only one law: fight or die! The Wizard King has cursed Lea and Leo, the fiercest fighters in the land! Now living under the shadow of death, they're hounded by ghouls and hunted by the grim reaper itself! To lift the curse, you must concoct the legendary Elixir of Life! But there's only one way to get the ingredients...FIGHT MONSTERS!
But punching and kicking is not all you can do! Assisted by Allison the Alchemist, you can craft potions and summons to heal, create weapons and even marshall elemental powers at your command!
Put up your dukes! Bring a friend along! The Wizard King's undead knights and monsters are not ready for the mayhem you'll unleash on them!
18. DEEP SPACE WAIFU
Our new intergalactic dating app will find you the perfect match! It's up to you save those poor girls from the alien clothing threat!
King bear has the strange hobby of swapping girls in the phone until he gets the PERFECT WAIFU! But have the lucky of kicking some aliens in his dates!
- ONE HAND MODE !
- 69 ACHIEVEMENTS
- 60 PIECES OF CLOTHING TO DESTROY!
- 35 MILESTONES TO THE PERFECT SCORE!
- 10 CARDS
- 13 GIRLS WITH A UNIQUE "PERSONALITY"
- 6 BOSS FIGHTS
- 1 BAD BEAR!
ALSO, CHECK OUR FORUM FOR ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Have a nice day SPACE COWBOY!
19. The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
Take part of history’s greatest battle of Green VS. Tan. Fight amongst and against others online. Jump, shoot and roll your way into victory with fast paced objective based gameplay. Sometimes the greatest battles are fought by the smallest of soldiers.
The Mean Greens is a 3rd-person shooter played from the perspective of toy army soldiers. Match up with others online for some friendly multiplayer competition. Enjoy a huge battle of up to 10 players in each environmentally unique map.
- 10 Modes
- 10 Maps
- 6 Weapons
- 5v5 Multiplayer Battles
- Full Controller Support
- Voice Chat
- Text Chat
- Party Matchmaking
- Dedicated Servers
- What does a bathtub, sunken boats, rubber ducks and a giant octopus have in common? The Mean Greens Bathtub Bash that’s what! Hop onto the floating rubber ducks and ride to the sunken ships in the middle of the map. Avoid crossfire, grab a flag off of the ship, and carry it to your base. The team with the most flags at the end of the round wins.
- It’s game night! As The Mean Greens battle against each other in an all-out paper-craft war, more than dice will roll across this table. Go head-to-head as tan and green teams fight for control of the city. The objective is simple, be the first team to reach 30 kills.
- Even a beautiful aquatic adventure has its dangers. Run over aquarium décor and capture flags in sunken ruins as you square off in an underwater playground. Fight your way across the duel bridges to steal the flag that sits in the sunken temples.
This map puts a whole new twist on the traditional capture the flag mode with its “Low – gravity” action and captivating nautical theme.
- It’s full on war to conquer the countertop in this decked out kitchen! Push the other team’s cup off the counter and destroy their only way to zipline into your territory.
- The mood is a bit chilly as you fight your way through this food-filled freezer. Everyone melts the ice cube in the center to get to the lower level, and then it’s a mad rush as you try to free your frozen dinosaur before the opposing team releases theirs.
- This train is leaving the station with or without you! Enjoy this Christmas themed level while you travel over holiday sweets to claim your capture points on this nostalgic toy train. It’s tug-of-war, as both tan and green teams battle back and forth to maintain control of all three capture points.
- This farm style soccer match is a new take on Foosball that you’ve never experienced before. Shoot, blast, and push the ball into the enemies’ barn to score the most points. Don’t drop the ball and watch out for the moving 3-rod pigs and cows.
- Got game? Explore a colorful world on top of chessboards, boxes, and racetracks. Hold the center of the map in this traditional King of the Hill game mode. Just don’t get hit by the other team or the racing cars.
- It’s birthday time, but the other team is full of party-poopers that don’t want the festivities to begin. Fight your way up the cake and start the celebration by lighting all the candles on each layer. The attacking team must jump from the gelatin launch pad and onto the multi-layered cake to light each candle. The defending team must fend off the other team’s attempts to light each wick until time is up.
- Turn the tables on your opponent in this death match. Be as crafty as you can to survive and mark your territory. Perfect the art of combat and chalk up those points to make it into the Champions Circle!
20. Velocity Ultra
Velocity®Ultra is an award-winning top down shooter that puts you in control of the galaxy’s only Quarp Jet, an advanced spacecraft with the ability to teleport at will. Tasked with rescuing survivors from a collapsed black hole, you’ll need to use both firepower and quick-wits to catapult the Quarp Jet through 50 levels of sci-fi action.
Featuring explosive visual effects, an anime-inspired art style and an exhilarating electronic soundtrack, Velocity Ultra combines the speed, ferocity and challenge of classical arcade shooters while introducing a whole new layer of complexity to the genre with unique puzzle mechanics.Key Features
- Fly the most advanced spacecraft in the galaxy through 50 challenging levels.
- Solve devious puzzles and outsmart enemies using a range of space-shifting controls.
- Full Steamworks integration including over 30 achievements and a full collection of Steam Trading Cards.
- Online leaderboards and a pitch-perfect ranking system for every level.
- Fully configurable keyboard controls and full gamepad support.
- Bonus missions and a range of hidden mini-games to discover as you play.
21. Tiny Troopers
Your troopers will face enemy infantry, snipers, technicals and even tanks. The casualty rate is going to be high but there’s an endless supply of fresh recruits to step up and fill the ranks. Those lucky troopers who survive from mission to mission will be promoted, and each new stripe they gain makes them tougher.
To increase your troopers’ chances of survival, use Command Points to give them better equipment, reinforce their team with a specialist like machine gunner, medic or delta force and call in support drops during missions. War might be hell but this is the funniest way to fight in one!Features
- The safe way to fight in a war: you won't end up in a body bag.
- Lead your troopers in 30 deadly missions with varied objectives.
- Face enemies from infantry to snipers and tanks.
- Reinforce your squad with specialists like machinegunner, medic and delta force.
- Keep your troopers alive: they get better after each new rank they gain.
22. Super Sanctum TD
Super Sanctum TD is a retro-styled Tower Defense game that focuses on strategy, customization and replayability. Build advanced mazes and construct powerful towers to prevent alien hordes from reaching the Core! When the aliens swarm your maze and everything seems lost, use active abilities like Air Strike and Freeze to tilt the battlefield to your advantage!
Strategy and skill are leading principles of Super Sanctum TD. Carefully choose your loadout of towers and active abilities before each level to make sure you can handle everything that will be thrown at you. Each battle is rewarded depending on your performance, and you can use these rewards to gain access to Perks that let you tweak and specialize your strategies even more!
- Carefully plan your maze to master the game on all difficulties.
- Towers like Gatling, Flamer and the Automatic Crowd Pummeler, all with their own individual strengths.
- Intercept enemies from reaching the Cores with active abilities like Smart Bomb and Gravity Shift!
- Vast perk system that lets you specialize specific towers, abilities, and more!
- Prove yourself as the ultimate Core defender by defeating the game on all difficulties and game modes.
- Square up against the best for a spot on the leaderboard by putting your deadliest strategies to the test in Survival Mode!
Super Sanctum TD has recently recieved a major overhaul with a revamped UI, new perk system and rebalanced gameplay!
23. In Space We Brawl
In Space We Brawl is a frantic couch twin-stick shooter in which you challenge friends in fast-paced space battles for up to 4 players.
Choose a spaceship and a weapon: there are more than 150 available combinations! Will you humiliate your friends with a fast ship? Or will you choose shields and armor instead? Prove your skill with laser cannons and plasma swords, flame launchers, guided missiles...
Don't be afraid to experiment! With its single player missions, the Academy will turn you into a true ace.
8 different areas of the galaxy await, each with its own dangers: black holes, exploding asteroids, even alien nests!
The local multiplayer of In Space We Brawl is both exciting and unforgiving. Play in a free for all or in teams, you can even put a bounty on your rivals' heads! Are you ready to brawl?
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
25. Muse Dash
Come and fix the world movement tampered with by a mirror image code with three beauties!
This is a world of the perfect combination of a cool parkour game and a traditional music game——Muse Dash!!
You’re destined to be our Master!
What? You don’t have nimble fingers? Meow~ Don’t be too modest!
So, don’t worry! If you do not excel in playing action games,
you can still overcome the difficulties by dancing to the music!
Choose your favorite beauty to go through the romantic backdrop. Now let’s get started with our journey to wipe out all the adorkable monsters!!!
Dance to the music and beat enemies from above and ahead with simple left-and-right operations. Be careful of the barriers! Although it’s not difficult to operate, but it’s definitely an interesting game! There are abundant songs to select and meticulously designed beats! Just wait to be stunned!
You will go through an unprecedented experience of the perfect visual effects of a parkour game and the traditional gameplay of a music game.
◆ Unique and fashionable art design.
There are 30 popular songs initially. Stay tuned for continuous updates!
◆ Different music styles are matched to different scenes, enemies and Bosses.
We have beauties, adorable pets and even adorkable enemies! Believe me, you will even be impressed by the Boss!
What? You’ve had enough?? Alright, that’s the most I can do for you...
◆ Well-designed scripts and Japanese VO.
Publisher Facebook： @XDNetworkInc
26. Guns and Robots
Guns and Robots is free to play online third person shooter. The game brings robot action with massive customization. Players get cartoony bright 3D graphics in attractive environments and challenge each other in open arenas. Guns and Robots gives fun, entertaining experience with easy to master gameplay and numerous options to experiment robot constructing skills.BUILD YOUR ROBOT. CUSTOMIZE IT. DOMINATE THE ARENAS!
We are very excited to give gamers around the world the ability to enjoy the game that the community participated in creating! We would like to thank all for your support and most importantly, we are dedicated to adding more content and bring to you exciting new features, so join our Forums at http://forum.play-gar.com and be a part of Guns and Robots community!FEATURED DLC
Purchase the Steam Starter Pack of Guns and Robots and blast your way through your enemies with:
• 1000 Sparks
• 150 Upgrade Components
Guns and Robots Starter Pack is ideal for new robot-fighters who are looking to get a quick start in the action. This is special new player offer to get your hands on cool artillery, equipment and upgrades. In this pack you will get all upgradable component options:
- 30 upgrade head components,
- 30 upgrade weapon components,
- 30 upgrade device components,
- 30 upgrade body components,
- 30 upgrade chassis components,
- Massive customization. In Guns and Robots, the robots come in three module classes based on players' assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously.Wide variety of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine—tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arenas where players literally blast their way through.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play. Different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience.Players can choose to line up for high-level real-time combat.
- Player Guilds. Players can join, create guilds and benefit from numerous guild features.
- Achievements. Variety of achievements for the players with exceptional performance.
- Capture the Batteries (Capture the Flag)
- Team Deathmatch
- Bomb Squad (Destroy the Enemy Base)
In Elsword, you star in your own comic book while experiencing all the excitement of a massively multiplayer online game. Get ready for fast-paced gameplay, stunning animation, and epic bosses. Whether conquering hordes of enemies in dungeon runs or showing off your skills in the PvP arena, Elsword is the most intense free-to-play action RPG to date.Key Features•Co-Op Gameplay - Party-up with friends to explore over 50 unique and beautifully rendered dungeons, towns, and secret levels.
•Unique Characters, Unique Stories- Players can choose from nine customizable characters, each their own unique story, play style and special skills to develop.
•Skill-Based PVP Combat- Elsword offers intense and strategic PvP with matchmaking and multiple competitive modes. Challenge your friends in matches of up to 8 players at a time.
•Customize like Crazy- Each character features multiple job changes, dozens of skills and endless opportunities for customization. Create or discover your personal look.
•Community Support- Constant game updates, item and content expansions, and special events including GM Livestream play sessions, community contests and PVP Tournaments are all a part of the Elsword experience.
28. Awesomenauts Assemble!
Awesomenauts is a MOBA fitted into the form of an accessible 3-on-3 action platformer. Head out to the online battlefields together with your friends as an online party or in local split screen, and never worry about having to wait for an online match because of drop-in matchmaking!
Devise strategies as you upgrade and customize each character's skills to suit your playing style.
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
Network Players 2-6
2GB minimum save size
1080p HD Video Output
Online Play (Optional)
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
29. Drunken Robot Pornography
Drunken Robot Pornography (DRP) is a bullet-hell first-person shooter for Windows. Battle giant robots -- called Titans -- as they try to slice you apart with their lasers. Pick off their missile launchers, fry away their carbon fiber armor, and tear off their claws, leaving them writhing.
You're Reuben Matsumoto. You used to own a bar.
You gave your robot bartender, Tim, sentience. He went nuts, stole your other 12 bots, and burned down your bar.
He's attacking Boston with 20,000 drones, 40 Titans, and his lieutenants, the 12 Drunken Robot Centerfolds.
30-story tall giant robots. Jetpacks. Guns. It all started so innocently. Your robot bartender, Tim, used to make the best drinks at your nightclub. But you gave him sentience so that he could better empathize with the customers. Struck by the world's problems, he went crazy, burned your club to the ground, and fled with your twelve exotic robot dancers. Weeks later, giant robots started attacking the City of Boston -- not a coincidence!Key features:
- 3D First-person bullet-hell giant robot boss-battle(Titans) action!
- Build Titans with the Giant Robot Construction Kit -- 600+ Titans in Steam Workshop already!
- Create your own levels in the Arena Builder -- 200+ maps in Steam Workshop
30. Iron Marines
From the creators of the award winner Kingdom Rush trilogy comes the most extraordinary space odyssey.
A real-time, dynamic and deep strategy game that will transport you to amazing and unknown planets. Immersive, engaging gameplay, ridiculously appealing art, and a touch of silly humor. Brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens await your command to face the greatest challenges.
Recruit and train the greatest heroes in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous missions against near impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities. Adapt your strategy by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers. Turn the tide of battle with bomb strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide range of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.
The galaxy needs the Iron MarinesGame Features
- Lead your troops in 21 campaign missions across three different worlds. Get ready to launch bold attacks, hold your ground, rescue civilians, hack supercomputers and all kind of heroic stuff. Each mission requires new tactics and actions to achieve victory.
- Test your wit on 21 Special Operations with their own combat rules and no mercy at all. Each stage a challenge to remember, with scars to prove it. We dare you.
- Unlock the Impossible Mode. Only for the most reckless of the dauntless. We double dare you.
- Defeat massive and unique Bosses in epic battles. They are mean, they are really really huge and they are determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!!
- 40+ Upgrades to improve your strategy and empower your units with defense drones, napalm rockets, ricocheting blasts and much more.
- 14 Heroes with outstanding powers at your command. Train them to their full awesomeness or annoy them at your own risk.
- 8 Special Weapons to unleash hell on your enemies and give your tactics even more depth. What’s better than a well placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high explosive missiles!
- Complete any of our 70+ Achievements and claim your well deserved reward.
- Find your fair challenge choosing your difficulty mode: Casual, Normal or Veteran. Don’t get cocky! Or Do! Your choice!
- Dozens of interactive easter eggs for you to find!
31. Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
Choose your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers.
Triumph over other players in adrenaline-charged MULTIPLAYER DEATHMATCHES and seal the fate of the last survivors of Finkleville in the SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN as you:
- STRATEGIZE the perfect combination of 6 different types of zombie squads: samurai, scavenger, scout, engineer, brawler and cleaner
- CONQUER the massive multiplayer map
- MASTER the badass Monster (Hero unit) that best fits your play style
- UNLEASH a huge horde of zombies on your opponent with the ultimate Dead Rush ability
- EXPERIENCE a thrilling storyline that sets classic hulking zombies against frantic modern zombies
- DEFEAT the epic bosses to prove your worth as the true alpha mad scientist
Pick your faction, Monster, strategy, and find out who gets to become King of the Undead!
32. Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope
Earth Defense Force's greatest hero in this unique VR simulation based on Sam Stone's own log files from his time as captain of the Battlecruiser Saratoga. Experience the missions that turned Captain Stone into the legend that he is today.Key Features at Early Access Launch:
- Tons of enemies – Hordes of attacking enemies have always been a trademark of the Serious Sam series, and Serious Sam: The Last Hope continues to deliver countless terrors in just one scene, harnessing the serious power of the Serious Engine 4.5.
- Tons of guns – Dual-wield miniguns, tommy guns, heavy lasers, shotguns, and an assortment of other guns. Oh, and chainsaws, too! More then 10 different weapons, including the rocket launcher, were available from the beginning of Early Access, and Sam's lethal armory was regularly expanded and updated.
- Planet-hopping action – Battle across treacherous Egyptian sands, in the pitch-dark under ancient ruins, and on the surface of Pladeon, the long-abandoned heart of a great industrial civilization. Early Access started out with two planets, each with four different locations, and more of Sam's adventures across the galaxy became available through updates. And that's not all - watch this space for more info on planned updates to the game.
- Dick's back, too! - Featuring the voice of Serious Sam, John. J. Dick, dropping one-liners as you drop enemies.
- Cry for Mummy – Defeat Mental's most powerful servants, starting with the Unholy Space Mummy of Gamma Pegasi, a huge, terrifying, undead monstrosity brought to life with dark magic - as dangerous as it is smelly! And that's just the first boss.
- Hyper-immersive realism – Graphics so good that if you die in the simulation, you die in the real world!*
*Might or might not be entirely true. But we tested it and we're pretty sure it works the other way around.
33. Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!
With its own unique battle system and a wide selection of characteristic angels, the girls are appearing on Steam for the first time in [Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!]!!Discover new meta gameplan as you play!
From the basic battle mechanics such as performing "Arcana Combo" with the pressing of the correct buttons in sequence, "Homing Action" and "Arcana Burst", to the more advanced and spectacular "Extend Force", "Arcana Eclipse" and "Arcana Blaze", dozens of ways to decimate your opponent! Find out more about the mechanics in the game!23 playable Angels with 23 free selectable Arcanas!
Equip the unique characters with an Arcana of your choice, and explore the boundless amount of strategies that can be derived!Plentiful story!
Every character has their own "Main Story", as well as a special "After Story in the Hotspring", all fully voiced! (in Japanese).
In addition, all characters have extra "Short Stories" (non-voiced), giving you the chance to understand your character more than ever!
Dive into the world of Arcana Heart!More than just simply fighting!
In short, there is "Story Mode", "After-Story Mode", "Survival Score Attack Mode", "Trial Mode", "Time Attack Mode", "Versus Mode", "Training Mode", "Replay Theatre Mode" etc. etc. and many more!
Also, in the "Gallery Mode", you can unlock Event CG illustrations and Link-Animations, and view the Angels' short stories!Online Network capable!
Players who are up to the task can test their prowess online, via the "Rank Match" or "Player Match" mode.
Players can save their battle results and scores online, and compare their scores with other players in the Leaderboard too!
Show the world that your Angel is the #1 wa-, *ahem*, Angel in the world!Special Purchase Bonus!
Discover more about each Angel's charming points with the 144-page filled "Link Anime Drafts Collection" that comes with each purchase!
When you're feeling exhausted after a heaty battle, open up the Collections and be refreshed!
*They will be placed in your Steam folder:
...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX\Digital Extras\
34. Muffin Knight
Muffin Knight is an arena based action-packed platformer with stunning visuals and a myriad of fairytale characters, each with their own unique abilities, which gain strength as you advance.
This is the story of a little boy, on his journey to return the old fairy’s magical muffins. A strange curse was set on him: with each muffin he touches, he turns into a different creature. The old fairy promises to turn him back into a boy when he gets all the muffins back.
★ FAIRYTALE GRAPHICS ★
Stunning 2.5D graphics, taking full advantage of the latest features in the Unity engine.
Discover a colorful and enthralling world, with magical hand drawn artwork
★ CUTE AND CUDDLY ★
Play as 18 different characters, each with their unique special attacks
Make your way through swathes of dragons, turtles, werewolves, ghosts, bats, goblins and other cute fluffy creatures
★ DEPTH OF GAMEPLAY ★
Level up, unlock new characters and upgrade their abilities
6 perks will bring you extra abilities during your quests for the muffins
★ EPIC BOSS BATTLES ★
In the end, you’ll have to prove your skills by defeating the evil lava king
★ CO-OP & VERSUS MULTIPLAYER ★
Play together with your Steam friends and enemies, in intense head-to-head matches.
36. Mushroom Wars 2
Dear Mushroom Friends,
Thank you so much for your patience and support during this “Coming soon” time. See you in the game indeed very soon!
Multiplayer:Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
Online ranked matches with league system
Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
Short-session battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
Local multiplayer for 2 people, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene
Single-player:Story-driven campaign with over 100 missions complete with boss battles
A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
Customize difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure, make your experience more challenging (or easier).
Mushroom Wars 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the RTS hit. Building upon the core gameplay experience that made the original Mushroom Wars so enjoyable, new game will take you and your friends on a journey of mighty hero characters across campaign of four tribes of Mushroom Folk, and even wilder competitive multiplayer and 2 vs 2 teamplay. Dominate your opponents in the game’s signature, action-packed combat!
All-new heroes serve as the leaders to your strategic onslaught, lending you a set of unique abilities to unleash as you see fit. Choose the hero that best fits your play style from four different tribes: brave Shrooms, alien Proteus, amazonian Shii’Moris, necromantic Grims.
Learning the ropes of mushroom warfare is easy with simple and intuitive controls as well as gamepad support. But the journey to become a fearsome commander requires fast reflexes, an eye for strategy, and the ability to oversee up to thousands of units at once.
Once you’re confident in your skills, putting your mushroom army against other players is the best way to improve. Mushroom Wars 2 comes tournament-ready, with a league system and ranked matches that make for fierce competition. Just want to enjoy a friendly skirmish with your friends? Custom games let you try out new strategies with up to three friends in free-for-all or team-based matches.
Whether you are battling enemy hordes in the the depths of the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in various multiplayer modes, Mushroom Wars 2 provides intense, fast-paced short-session battles!
Poöf has been tricked by accepting a golden laying kitten. But the precious kitty makes all the greedy monsters envious. Survive waves of monsters trying to steal your revenue!
Poöf vs the cursed kitty is a mix between tower defense, and platforming action, a game focused on hardcore gameplay, tight controls and choices, inspired by games such as Mario Bros Arcade Game, Orcs Must Die and Super Crate Box.
To get rid of your enemies, simply jump on them, or place towers to attack and poos to slow down, use fire knives or bombs, ice winds to freeze enemies and golden eggs for Armageddon ! You can also control time: slow it down in danger moments and accelerate it to increase the difficulty and score more points. How fast will you play?Key Features
- Hardcore gameplay and exponential difficulty
- Original Graphics and frenetic Music
- 108 Missions to accomplish to unlock upgrades
- 36 Upgrades - Powers, Weapons, Enemies, and more.
- 12 Unique Enemies - Including Ogres, Ghosts, Dragons, Slug dogs, or even gigantic Flies.
- 10 random Customization objects to collect - Backgrounds, Music, Poöf and kitty’s costumes.
- Unlock a Leaderboard to compete worldwide
- Support USB game controllers
INSIDIA is a tactical game of swift and frantic duels. Assemble your team of four champions from a roster of steam knights, fierce punks, odd mutants and other survivors of a post apocalyptic fantasy world, then claim victory in the battlefield. Never let your guard down: simultaneous turns and a flexible combo system will always keep you plugged into the action!
When playing INSIDIA, it’s always your turn! Issue your orders in a handful of seconds, then watch your strategy unfold.
Blend your champions’ abilities to deliver devastating blows.
INSIDIA is not a simple deathmatch. Seize critical locations to control the battlefield and then lay waste to your opponent’s base.
Fight for glory in less than 15 minutes!
39. Sideway New York
Battle your way through a twisted graffiti world where your prowess in puzzle solving makes the difference between life and death! Jump into one of the most unique and visually compelling 3D game worlds ever created. Follow the twisted journey of Nox, through a fast-paced 2D adventure set in a 3D world. Unlock new abilities to defeat enemies and rescue friends. Beware, in Sideway™ New York, you’re in a world where your favorite color might just kill you!Key Features
- Experience an Adventure Platformer like you’ve never seen before!
- Master the challenges of changing camera angles, gravity and movement between 2D and 3D worlds!
- Collect unlockable abilities that let you SOAR, SLIDE, JUMP and BLAST through your enemies.
- Supports full drop-in/drop-out local co-op
- Fight bizarre boss battles, including a sadistic pink bunny that vomits sadistic pink mini-bunnies...yeah, we've got that!
- Check out the bangin’ soundtrack by Mr. Lif.
40. The Ultimatest Battle
The Ultimatest Battle is a real-time, 2D platform game in which two teams compete in different game modes with an almost completely destructible environment.
In the “UB” universe, the player embodies small characters, called "Nubs”, who are armed to the teeth and possess an arsenal of weapons that differ according to their class.
Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages. The player can modify the appearance as well as the gameplay of each class by using different items acquired throughout the game.
UB is a Free-to-Play, absolutely no Pay-to-Win!
REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATEST SKILLS!!
The world of Ultimatest Battle is rich and diverse.
Discover the many zones and evolve in a 2D environment that’s almost completely destroyable.
Take part in zero gravity battles on the Moon, explore Overmine's quarries, play Pirateship boarders, or treat yourself to the Ultimatest Fried Chicken restaurants!
There’s something for every taste and every horizon!
In The Ultimatest Battle you play small characters armed to the teeth called Nubs who possess different types of gameplay according to their class.
Are you more of a bazooka, rifle or grenade person? Go for the Soldier's military arsenal!
How about a side of cannon powder? If you prefer an ax and a good beer, the Viking is the Nub you need!
Digging quarries is your passion, and you like taming the land to your advantage? You’re a Miner at heart!
There are 6 playable classes, oriented equally to attack, defend or support other players: you can change your class at any time depending on the situation to lead your team to victory!
From classical DeathMatch to ZombieMode, it's not the game modes that are missing!
Take control of an area to defend in ControlPoint, and chase the opposing team!
Risk your life saving the princess in SaveThePrincess mode, it will give you an advantage by transforming your enemies into chickens!
Strike alliances with other players to try and defeat the Boss Casimor and Granny Karnage in Versus Boss mode!
Whichever mode you choose, coordination and teamwork will lead you to victory.
Each class has an arsenal of four weapons that can be replaced by objects obtained as you advance.
All weapons are equal in terms of power. Modifying the equipment of your character class will simply modify its gameplay, so that only technique counts on the field of battle.
Find the best combinations for your way of playing to turn the situation to your advantage.
It’s not because we spend our time killing each other that we don’t appreciate our fellow players.
Helping each other out is really important in The Ultimatest Battle. Playing in cooperation with your allies is the key to victory!
Become a member of our community and join a bunch of happy Nubs to take part in battles as unlikely as they are epic!
41. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
42. Grace of Zordan
Strategy and tactics turn-based card game mostly focused on player’s ability to assess the situation and control the battlefield. A small indie developer team is ready to present their vision of the best strategy and tactics turn-based card game, the Grace of Zordan.
In Grace of Zordan, you use spells, organise your units in the battlefield and lead your hero to victory using the cards and abilities of the creatures. As developers, we tried to create the card balance that would not be based on donate and some cards dominating the other ones, but rather on fine interaction among them and the player’s skill. We strive to avoid the situation where the players either stop using some of the cards or use them significantly less often than the other ones.
We drew inspiration from a variety of genres and diverse games: chess, Heroes of Might and Magic, Diablo, Warhammer 40k: DoW, Warhammer: Total War, Hearthstone. We do our best to improve the game’s attractiveness to people who prefer winning with their own abilities, style, cunning and calculation. We are trying to minimize the Pay-To-Win effect to a Pay-To-Opportunities system, so that the players could showcase their skill more.3 Decks instead of oneYou decide which deck to draw the next card from. To get to the card you need faster, put it in the first deck. In our game, you’ll find it a lot easier to put together a deck of your preference to defeat your opponent.
Activated AbilitiesAlternative use of mana through balanced game opportunities will help you reasonably diversify your strategy.
7х7 Game BoardA unique game board that allows you to win tactically. Battle mechanics allow you to make tactical advantage of creature position and characteristics.
ModifiersUse unit characteristics to break enemy defenses or come up with a counter-strategy.
Surprise Your OpponentsSucceed through unpredictable moves and accurate calculations. Diversity of balanced units and cards creates innumerable ways of outside-the-box play.
BalanceThroughout the development process, the balance was tested and developed by people with cybersport experience. We strive to minimize occasionality.
Looking forward to seeing you in the Grace of Zordan! =)
43. Creepy Road
When everything goes insane and the world falls apart, a man must take up arms to protect his loved ones. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, and try not to succumb to the madness that awaits you!HUGE BOSSES
Don't let their size scare you! Observe their fighting style, find a weak spot and show no mercy when you finally get your chance to attack. Go get ‘em, Flint!CRAZY WEAPONS
Ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies. The choice is up to you!BEAUTIFULLY HAND-DRAWN GRAPHICS
For Creepy Road, we have created a truly mad world with over 30 original kinds of funny and furious enemies, from animals and birds to psychos. Most of them have their own original attacks too. Just try to defeat them all! All the locations contain original hand-drawn graphics, and each one has unique details, objects, and a memorable atmosphere. All the characters and locations were painstakingly designed with a great love of details!Main character
Flint Trucker is a good guy with a rich inner life. Maybe he’s read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, perhaps he likes to listen to Tchaikovsky, and it’s possible he even goes to Dali's artwork for inspiration... He’s mysterious... but one thing’s for certain, he loves to destroy all who dare to stand in his way!Music
Each location in Creepy Road is accompanied by an original musical theme, helping players immerse themselves in the atmosphere of what is happening and setting the rhythm of gameplay. The game contains more than 15 original musical tracks.
Anarcute is a rampaging riot simulator, combining adorable aesthetics with huge-scale chaos, colourful destruction and crowd-beat’em all gameplay!
These are dark times. A group of evil corporations has taken over the major cities of the world. They took control of the media, brainwashed the police and now shamelessly dictate the citizens' lives from the heights of their skyscrapers.
It is time to act! Take control of the revolution to face the terrible Brainwash Patrol who’s dominating the world.United we stand!In Anarcute you’re not controlling a single character but rather a whole crowd!
The bigger the crowd, the more powerful it gets. Wake up your fellow rioters in the cities and grow the revolt to unleash devastating abilities!The city is your playgroundPhone booth, fire hydrants, trash cans, bikes, cars… use objects from the city as projectiles. If your crowd gets big enough, you’ll even be able to take down whole buildings and make them collapse on your opponents!Fight the Brainwash Patrol Your opponents will stop at nothing and they will use all of their impressive equipment to stop you from completing your objectives. Lasers, Electric Turrets, Spider Robots, Helicopters and Mortars are some of the many traps and enemies that will stand in your waySpread the revolution across the GlobeDuring your adventure, you will get through 5 cities with unique visual and audio settings. From Tokyo to Paris and going through Reykjavik & Miami, the Brainwash Patrol won’t give you any rest. Explore every corner of the cities to find all the animals and customize the crowd to your taste!
It is time for the cute revolution!Key Facts :
45. Jump Stars
Introducing Jump Stars, the bonkers new local multiplayer party game which pits player against player in a bizarre, violent game show - whilst they collectively compete to save their skins.
Cooperate as a team to get as much score as you can, then jump, punch, break, munch, explode, and crunch your teammates out the way to steal first place!
Try to reach "The Gauntlet" by getting enough team score in each of four random mini-games chosen by the ominously cuckoo host, in "Tournament"! Or, build your very own line-up, choosing from a array of unique mini-games across 25 different settings, in "My Show". Then pick one of 24 different cosplaying Cubee contestants to play as!
ZombieThon is an arcade shoot ‘em up, with the goal of each mission being to survive as long as possible and to use any means to do so. Upgrades could come in the form of bouncing bullets, split shot, or even a few special upgrades that are nothing short of a natural disaster.
- Single-player mode, for those that like a challenge.
- 2 to 4 PLAYERS in Scaling Online Multiplayer.
- Lots of different upgrades and combos for your weapons.
- Special bullet abilities.
- Unlockable characters in each level.
- Unique character abilities.
- 3 maps with more on the way.
- Infinitely scaling waves.
47. SportsBar VR
"Numerous comments exploded the web all talking the same thing, that this might be the biggest game released on VR by far…” VR Headsets 3D
"Though the HTC vive is incredible early in its life-cycle, it already has its first “killer-app.” Hooked Gamer
Bringing the virtual pub experience to your living room, SportsBar VR is the ultimate social experience available in VR. Featuring an awesome set of bar games and an incredible pool simulation including 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Killer and many more, SportsBar VR is the best place to digitally play and practice billiards, anywhere!
Join up with 6 of your friends to hangout and play some air hockey, throw a few rounds of darts or build an insane dominoes setup using books, chairs and bottles. Play with friends online or offline against the AI, earn experience points and unlock a wide array of collectible hats and fun objects to add a bit of swagger to your VR style.
Whether you're a budding Ramp Ball champion, or its a serious game of pool you’re after or just want take part in the time-honored pastime of throwing empty beer bottles against the wall, there's no wrong way to hangout in SportsBar VR.Key Features!
- Play Real Pool - Delight your senses with an immersive and accurate representation of the sport using motion control and real pool physics (be careful not to lean on the table, it's not really there). Choose from several variations of pool with popular rule sets, or just hang out and hit some balls in free play.
- No Consequences - Enjoy the pleasure of throwing a bottle at your opponent or breaking one against the wall. Aggressively throw things around the bar without the worry of being arrested or thrown out! We won't make you clean-up in VR.
- A full bar of fun - Play air hockey, rampball, chess, checkers, shuffleboard, extra toys + minigames, and competitive challenge modes with and against your friends.
- Customize Your Game - Dress up your multiplayer avatar, customize your pool cue and controllers, decorate your table top and even the environment around you with tons of unlock-able goodies.
- Online and Offline Opponents - Play against the AI or with up to 6 players globally Online, including voice chat so you can really talk some smack!
- Kill Some Time - Play VR darts while waiting for your turn on the table, change the music or just explore the bar.
- Go Crazy - Grab, stack, and smash objects in the world. Create a tower of bottles, stack them high and launch a pool ball at it.
- Enjoy a Polished VR Experience - Years of VR / AR know how help provide a fun and comfortable VR space to hang out with your mates from the comfort of your own home.
SportsBar VR is compatible with the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift w/ Touch
48. Descent: Underground
A true first person shooter deserves all six degrees of freedom. Fight through twisting tunnels & vast caverns where the concepts of up and down mean nothing and danger lurks around every corner. This is Descent: Underground!
We’re blasting the full-freedom shooter Descent into the 21st Century with next-generation gaming technology built on Unreal Engine 4!
Descent: Underground is a both a prequel to the Descent series and a modernization of the original game play. We’re staying true to the original flight mechanics, arcade style combat, and tightly twisting map design while taking it to the next level!
Our vision for Descent: Underground includes:
- Multiplayer shooter action in a full six degrees of freedom
- A variety of customizable ships and roles suit every play style
- Individual and team game modes for multiplayer
- Community-driven development w/ weekly video streams
- Mine for resources, power-ups, and to locate hidden tunnels
- Prove your prowess with rankings, achievements, and leaderboards
- Singleplayer storyline missions
49. Captain Starshot
We are pleased to see you reporting for duty. Now, let us explain to you what you can expect on this mission;
As Captain Starshot, you and your space crew are tasked with the mission to explore the galaxy in search of villainous aliens and to defeat their leader.
Fly off with your spaceship and face off against the hordes of enemies you will encounter on your mission.
Operate with the help of your crew members, who hold various abilities that allow you to overcome any challenge within the mysterious enemy ships.
Good luck on your mission Captain,
Headquarters signing off
- Transition smoothly from the open space environment to on-foot alien ships.
- Experience a unique and interesting pulp science fiction theme that transports you back to the 50's.
- Enjoy a different experience every run because of our procedural generated levels.
- Create countless weapon/ability combinations that will make your experience unique.
- Upgrade and progress your squad to the most powerful humans in the universe!
50. Die With Glory
Die With Glory is a humor-packed adventure game with a rich, non-linear storyline where your ultimate goal is to die.
Sigurd is the old Viking who has been a warrior all his life and has never lost in battle. Now he’s ready to die with glory and go to Valhalla.
Travel through beautiful landscapes in a search of a worthy foe who will be able to defeat you and grant you an honorable death. Try every deadly peril to test your Viking warrior strength, and don’t give up until you find a way to die with glory and go through the Valhalla Gates.
Explore a tiny yet diversified world, face hardest challenges, meet new characters, and fight with unique weapons.
It is up to you to choose your path, define your own game world, and determine Sigurd’s destiny.
Die with Glory empowers you to choose your own adventure to accomplish the ultimate goal of ensuring Sigurd dies an honorable death.
Our main goal is to present a unique experience at every stage of the game, still based on simple core gameplay mechanics. To die with glory you have to face the obstacles, characters and game physics below to reach your goals:
- Siege and defend castles
- Surf the lava river
- Raise the Army of the Dead
- Befriend a vegetarian time-traveling dragon (or don’t)
- Fall in love with a valkyrie (she’s ginger)
- Partake in a massive battle between flying fleets
- Travel through time
- Sacrifice and betrayal, sarcasm and deadly seriousness! Also, goats.
- Discover other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Unlike most other games, the objective is for the protagonist the die rather than survive
- Non-linear storyline served in brief episodes
- Simple core gameplay, but diversified experience
- Other game, film and literature references throughout the game
- Original visual design and style
- Goats that aren’t what they look like
The only in-app purchase is an unnecessary donation to the developers, and not for unlocking content.