The best games like Aveyond 3-2: Gates of Night are:
- arrow_rightDungeons of Dredmor
- arrow_rightTooth and Tail
- arrow_rightBreath of Death VII
- arrow_rightThe Vagrant
- arrow_rightSecrets of Grindea
- arrow_rightADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
- arrow_rightWilly-Nilly Knight
100 Best Games Like Aveyond 3-2: Gates of Night:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (18)
- iOS (40)
- Android (22)
- macOS (71)
- Linux (43)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (8)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (11)
- NES (9)
- Classic Macintosh (7)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (13)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (8)
- Genesis (11)
- SEGA Saturn (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
1. Dungeons of Dredmor
Dungeons of Dredmor combines traditional dungeon crawler with rogue-like mechanics. The player controls the only character who enters a dangerous underground maze to find and defeat the evil Lord Dredmor. As you descend deeper into the ground, the difficulty will grow. Each dungeon is generated randomly with each replay. There are three levels of difficulty, and also an option to turn on the permanent death mechanic. If you choose it, the game will leave you with only one save file to overwrite, and no save-scumming. There’s a traditional turn-based combat system and a variety of melee and ranged attacks, as well as magic. When the characters levels up, the player can improve his or her set of seven skills that can allow, among other things, to craft, disarm traps, use spells or wield more powerful weapons.
The game is played from the overhead point of view on a map divided into square tiles. The visuals are relatively simple, albeit not as minimalistic as traditional ASCII-based rogue-like games. The imagery is quite cartoonish and ironic, which adds to the game’s self-aware dark humor. The main character will complain about his or her fate, and when he or she dies, which is quite often, the game will “congratulate” you for each death.
2. Tooth and Tail
Lead the revolution with an army of flamethrowing Boars, mustard gas-lobbing Skunks, and paratrooper-puking Owls. Tooth and Tail is a Real-Time-Strategy game featuring Single Player, Online Competitive Play, Split Screen, Replays, and more.
Build a base, lead your army, eat your enemies!The War for MeatThe Longcoats, the Commonfolk, the KSR, and the Civilized are in the midst of a Civil War over who gets to eat, and who has to be the meat. A darkly humorous tale of riots and revolution is told through an extensive Single Player campaign.Endless ReplayabilityWith procedurally generated maps and customizable factions, no two conflicts will be the same, forcing players to strategize rather than memorize.Pick-up-and-PlayWith matches lasting from 5-12 minutes, controls designed specifically for the gamepad, and split-screen couch play, Tooth and Tail is a popcorn RTS for veterans and newcomers alike.
3. Breath of Death VII
The game is a parody of classic RPGs which were popular among the players back in the day. Breath of Death VIII is a 2D adventure in the best traditions of role-playing games of the late 80's, early 90's from the American studio Zeboyd Games. The studio consists of only two people: Robert Boyd and William Stiernberg. The title is a reference to the number parts of Final Fantasy, in fact, the previous 6 of the Breath of Death parts do not exist.
The player follows the adventures of Dem the Skeleton Knight, Lita the Vampire Techie and Erik the Zombie Prince. Each can be customized using upgrades from the branching skill-tree.
The developers wanted to abandon the most annoying element in the classic RPGs - turn-based combat and endless random encounters. Therefore, the game uses a hybrid combo system that takes into account several important parameters: the character is chosen and how many moves have already been made. Also, the number of random enemy-encounters in one location is limited to a certain number.
4. The Vagrant
Journey into a gorgeous hand-painted fantasy world known as Mythrilia and discover the truth about your bloodline and its darkest secret. Play as Vivian the Vagrant, a traveling sellsword, who follows her lost father's research in an effort to reunite with her family. Hack and slash a path from a quiet coastal village through mysterious forests, haunted castles, and wrecked battlegrounds. When the endless barrage of enemies have been vanquished, what solace will be left for our hero?The VagrantThe Vagrant is a 2D action RPG. As Vivian, you will experience an exciting and challenging adventure focused on combat gameplay that utilizes combo chains, charge attacks, and special skills, all while improving your character's build through new equipment and abilities. Play casually or become a master combatant.Key Features:
- Hand-painted, traditionally animated characters.
- Flawless, hardcore action combat.
- Over 70 deadly and dangerous monsters and beasts.
- 6+ massive level sets, all beautifully hand painted.
- Multiple weapons, armors, and accessories to loot, purchase, and discover.
- A large-scale skill set to enhance character builds for immersive and intense gameplay.
- Craft and enchant your equipment to improve your combat performance.
- Use various offensive skills to destroy your enemy. Evolve the skills with elemental enchantments.
- Multiple endings to make your adventure even more unpredictable.
- 10+ challenging Boss monster with intuitive AI and battle mechanics. Challenging even for the most advanced players.
- Monsterpedia that allows you to collect data on the monsters as you defeat them.
- Fast travel to previously visited areas to re-challenge or grind.
- Exciting and emotionally driven musical score by Gabe Castro.
- Rich and intriguing storyline development.
- 4 difficulties ranging from casual play to hardcore fighting, each with the full gameplay experiences.
- Fully compatible with Xbox One controllers.
5. Secrets of Grindea
Hey there! Glad you found our store page! Be sure to read the Early Access information above so you know what you're buying!
Secrets of Grindea is an old-school Action RPG with co-op support for up to 4 players. It is a tribute to and sometimes a parody of the old SNES games so many of us grew up with and loved! Journey through fantastical lands and battle tons of different enemies and bosses in your quest for truth, friendship and, above all, finding the world's rarest treasures!
Intrigued but not sold? Try out the demo!
Want to get some insight into development? Visit our DevBlog!Key Features
- Character customization. There are no class restrictions, which gives you precise control over how your character develops! A flaming ice mage smashing faces with axes? Sure thing! On top of this, there’s a wide variety of haircuts, hats and head gears that will make your character look unique as well.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure by inviting them directly via Steam!
- A story filled with mystery, laughs and suspense will take you through dungeons and fields of all shapes in the rich and varied world of Grindea. A ton of side quests and hidden content will keep you busy for hours after finishing the game!
- Arcade Mode features a unique experience of procedurally generated Action RPG madness, truly putting your skills to the test. Help build the town of Arcadia by rising to the challenge of this extremely tough and replayable mode!
- A pet system that makes sure you never have to be alone, even when playing by yourself. Catch any of the cute tameable animals and have them accompany you on your adventures while also boosting your skills!
6. ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Deep in the mountainous ranges of the Drakalor Chain, Chaos has broken through into Ancardia and it's up to you to decide the fate of the entire realm. You control a single character with a wildy varying set of skills, talents, spells and other abilities. Customized equipment makes each race/class combination a very different experience. Explore a mostly randomized underworld, fight monsters, loot treasures and uncover the many secrets lurking in the world of Ancardia.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.ABOUT ADOM ON STEAM
ADOM on Steam will take ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others) in the next couple of months:
- 70+ achievements,
- game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
- ghost creation and exchange between players - be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
- story mode - save and reload your games,
- exploration mode - use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
- challenge mode - try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games,
- shared and global highscores (TBD),
- point-based character generation (TBD),
- star sign selection (TBD),
- cloud based save files and so much more (TBD).
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on Steam in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever!
PulseCharge is a 2D platforming game with an emphasis on speed and exploration.
Absorb enemy attacks to charge up your own attacks! You must absorb, dodge and weave your way through intense gauntlets and defeat your evil self.
Do you have the heart for such a challenge?
What's in store:
- Intense levels that will test your platforming and speedrunning prowess.
- Soothing Soundtrack.
- Gamepad support, rebindable keys and resolution options.
8. Willy-Nilly Knight
Do you ever dream of being a real hero from a fairy-tale about dragons, sorcerers and knights? If the answer is yes, then you're in luck. Because you are in a fairy-tale right now! Moreover, you are the Knight by yourself! You are fearless, you have sharp sword and your destiny awaits you. But… There is always a catch.
First of all, you don't know what's going on. Secondly, local Gods have a plan for you. They want you to be their living weapon. To be someone who shall carry their will upon this world. Yes, it's unfair. It's absolutely, completely unfair.
So this is where your journey begins. In Willy-Nilly Knight you have to be a knight in the middle of strange and unpredictable events. If you want to find out the truth, then you should do your best in fighting and tactics. At least it's a tactical RPG.
What should you expect from Willy-Nilly Knight? It's a great story. It takes place in a wonderful world. You will meet many attractive NPCs and build friendships with them. You will master a unique tactical battle system and crafting. And it's just the tip of the iceberg. Really.
- Exciting adventure of the true hero:
You will be a vital part of the great adventure and witness many different things. Do you want an example? What about confrontation with Gods? Or do you want to be a part of English folklore? Anyway, this journey will last more than 20 hours of gameplay so there will be plenty of events for sure.
- It's real-time and turn-based all in one:
You could discover points of interest in this world in real time. But then it's time to fight game switches in turn-based mode. So you could keep your pace and plan your action carefully. Your action points is your only restriction there.
- Surprises and references:
There are so many surprises and references... Could you catch 'em all?
- Friends Will Be Friends:
In this journey you will meet many different characters. Some of them will be your enemies, but you could find friends too. Even a true love! All your companions will have unique skill-set so it's your right to choose with whom you want to be on one side.
- Real handyman:
There are so many useful things in Willy-Nilly Knight… Armours, helms, boots, gloves, weapons, scrolls, potions. You could buy it. You could loot it. You could craft it! Take your chance to let your imagination run wild!
9. Animal Super Squad
No matter who you are you might as well ask your mom for an advance allowance cause you’ll want to buy Animal Super Squad by the time you’ve finished reading this.
- Play as a chicken. Or a sloth. Or even a freaking blowfish
- Choose a ridiculous vehicle - like a toilet on wheels or like a flying propeller attached to your butt
- Get to the other side of the level to win, you know how this works, you’ve played games before I don’t need to explain this you’re on the internet, jeez
- Unlock stuff yourself instead of just getting it handed to you by the government, like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head
- Don’t cake your pants
- A custom level editor gives endless replayability by letting you make your own levels, and also play other people’s levels, you know how level editors work too, just
- stop reading this and buy the damn game
- Very cool physics-based gameplay that is 100% accurate in any situation, I don’t really know how physics works though i wasn’t paying attention in school
Basically you’re far better off playing this game than whatever else you’re doing with your time and your mom’s money, which is probably buying economy glue in bulk.
But seriously, don’t eat anything with chemical solvents in it, it messes with your mind,
We’ve poured our hearts, souls and butts and money actually all our savings (yes our glue savings) into this game so we really hope you’ll enjoy it. Sometimes the work hours get long, but that’s no excuse to start eating glue seriously - that stuff will mess you up
you can play.. you choose your chicken, then you choose like a plane or a hover tank or whatever you want to ride, then you put on a goofy hat and you hit the gas buddy
then you try to get to the end of the level to unlock the next level and you also get maybe a new vehicle or at the least a new hat for your head to show your mom
ok that’s it that’s pretty much the whole game. im gonna go eat some gl
10. The Cat and the Coup
The Cat and the Coup is a documentary game in which you play the cat of Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh, the first democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran. During the summer of 1953, the CIA engineered a coup to bring about his downfall. As a player, you coax Mossadegh back through significant events of his life by knocking objects off of shelves, scattering his papers, jumping on his lap and scratching him.
11. Scrap Garden
Scrap Garden is a charming puzzle platformer about the adventures of Canny, a lonely robot, who awakens in a post-apocalyptic world to find all other robots shut down and seized up. What happened to the City? Why did all robots stop moving? Did anyone survive except him? Little rusty Canny has to do all he can to find answers to these questions... and try to fix it all.
- Experience true 3D platformer gameplay inspired by genre masterpieces like Donkey Kong, Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot.
- Enjoy beautiful award-winning graphics in an adorable post-robocalyptic world with 6 unique locations filled with mysteries and adventures.
- Try out diverse gameplay mechanics, including tricky puzzles and refreshing minigames.
- Challenge mighty bosses and find the right strategy to beat all of them!
- Discover a truly moving story, narrated by Bobby Beato, that will take you deep inside the conflict between nature and technology.
- Dive into the atmosphere of an abandoned world with fascinating music by three composers.
- Find all hidden collectables to learn more about the world and unlock extra content.
12. Fort Defense
All hands on deck! Pirate armada dead ahead!
Take part in an uncompromising struggle repelling freebooters' assaults. Watch out, the enemy may catch the tide for ruining your fortress. Build towers, collect crystals, upgrade spells and believe in your victory!
Welcome to the unique pirate style Tower Defence. Now the battle rages on by land and by sea!
Two worlds, more than 40 levels, unique ships, menacing bosses and powerful spells - all this will deepen you into the game.
1. To arms! Pirate armada dead ahead!
2. Engage in incredible sea battles!
3. Master the tactics of magic and arms!
4. Defeat powerful and scary bosses!
5. Download! Load! Sink'em all!
- 40 different progressively challenging levels
- 2 unique game settings
- 12 kinds of creatures
- 12 kinds of towers and structures
- Extensive magic system
- In-game store, for various upgrades.
- Fascinating gameplay
13. God of Thunder
The year is 927 A.D. (as mortals reckon time) and the Almighty ODIN has summoned you, his faithful and heroic son, to The Great Hall of Asgard. Armed with only your enchanted hammer and considerable wits, you must journey to Midgard and destroy Jormangund!
- Three full episodes, each with their own story and end boss.
- Many evildoers and improbably placed puzzles bar your way.
- Wacky townsfolk help you along your way with cryptic clues, helpful tips and (supposedly) funny quips.
- Completely unnecessary treasures to pick up that do nothing but raise your pointless score.
- Tons of annoying sound effects, made mostly with the programmers mouth. Thankfully, they can be turned off.
- It's free and downloads in 5 seconds. Why are you reading this?
God of Thunder runs in DOSBox under Windows. Everything is included and no install or setup is required. A controller should work if it is compatible with DOSBox, but it only supports two buttons.
The full manual and hint book are included in the install.
It was written with Turbo C and Turbo Assembler, and uses VGA Mode X.
14. Siege Wars
Long time ago, when mages ruled the land, common people raised the rebellion against their magic, arrogance and tyranny. They used catapults, ballistas and bombs in the battle against magic castles and powerful spells. Now their destiny is in your hands
Epic catapult-shooter arcade game. Crush your enemies and their castles before their magic crash you! Unlike most modern catapult games, enemies in Siege Wars can act - periodically cast harmful spells upon your weapons!Features Features:
- medieval siege weapons - catapults, ballistas, trebuchets and others
- 90 unique levels in 5 scenarios
- 10 enemy types including bosses!
- 32 weapon upgrades
- 7 construction materials with different properties
- various magic shields, healing spells and much more
- epic music and sound effects
15. Airstrike HD
At ease, pilot!
Your goal is to destroy all buildings on the mission and defeat all Bosses. One combat operation includes 5 levels and 1 boss mission. The aircraft will lose altitude with each descent, so be cautious! The randomly placed bonuses on different building storeys might boost or hinder you during the bombardment. If you find such a Bonus crate, try to hit it before it’s gone. If a bomb hits the Crate, you get one of the 10 bonuses.
5 combat flight operations
5 aircraft types
5 tricky bosses
5 good and 5 bad bonuses
Weather affects the gameplay
Achievements and cheats
And, of course, a secret level with a seagull!
16. Aveyond 3-1: Lord of Twilight
Chapter 1 in a four-part series! Journey across a massive world on a quest to thwart a power-crazed lunatic who wants to enslave humanity! Two hundred years ago, a sorcerer attempted to fulfill a dark prophecy that would see him rule the world. He died before his goal was realized, but the prophecy lingered on. Today, another maniac stands determined to succeed where the sorcerer failed and he needs YOU to fulfill his plan. Are you brave/crazy enough to stop this guy?Games that have been released in the series:Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: Gates of Night (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Lost Orb (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy (DOWNLOAD HERE)Features:
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Travel with a large party of friends. Pick your leader and your fighters for turn-based battles.
- Seek out special academies to learn skills like climbing so that you can explore new areas.
- Help Edward, one of your party members, find a wife or face the wrath of his mother.
- Give or steal from temples.
- Obtain a magical sword that can have its properties changed by the gem you put in its hilt.
- Run a farm in your spare time and collect creatures.
- Awesome music brought to you by an award-winning musician who has the entire Final Fantasy music library memorized.
- For the lazy: find the secret treasure caves and equip your heroes with mega weapons, gold, and level ups.
- 20+ achievements to unlock!
17. Doom & Destiny
Four nerds, drawn into a fantasy world and mistaken for heroes, have to battle their way through a massive, crazy adventure and defeat a preposterous villain!
Doom and Destiny is a turn based hilarious jrpg where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Journey through an unpredictable story filled with parodies and cameos. Start your adventure in a classic dungeon with dragons, save princess with the help of green-dressed elf and then fly to manga-themed city with the help of a famous italian plumber. This is Doom and Destiny, the flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!
- 20 hours of story and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests, and more!
- 100 levels of experience and nerdy customization
- Choose your nerdy leader to apply special bonuses to your party
- Share save files between mobiles and Steam
- More than 200 special powers and spells
- More than 300 enemies
- More than 500 items between potions, chips, weapons, shirts, and armor
- More than 700 locations,
- More than 10,000 lines of crazy dialog
- 44 Steam Achievements
- 7 Steam Cards
- 5 Steam Backgrounds
- 5 Steam Emoticon
- The one and only Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!
18. Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode II War of The Abyss
A year has passed since Anto Calias fused with the essence of the dark god Xe'on and the War of The Abyss began. The forces of The Abyss are relentless in their campaign to annihilate the world of Cora. Magus Lee must unite with allies both old and new to prevent the coming apocalypse...but what will be the cost?
- The epic saga of Magus Drakhen Lee continues with over 30+ hours of gameplay.
- All new high-resolution artwork and lush landscapes will immerse you into the world of Cora like never before.
- New to the series is the inclusion of the Scion Grid for greater skill customization.
- The Active-Time Battle system returns with new features and enhancements.
- Professional-quality soundtrack, featuring independent artists such as Morte Mcadaver, Marielle Thomas, zero-project, and two tracks from acclaimed Youtube artist Eric "Erock" Calderone.
- No random battles. Enemies are visible on the map.
- Screen resolution options up to 1920 x 1080
- Enemies adapt and change tactics during combat.
- The choices you make have even greater impact and may even affect the final outcome and much more!
19. Learn Japanese To Survive! Kanji Combat
Learn Japanese To Survive! Kanji Combat is an educational game, designed to be the ideal introductory course to the Japanese language! It's the third game in a smash-hit series, following Hiragana Battle and Katakana War - but you don't need to have played those!
This new game teaches you a separate part of Japanese: the Kanji writing system. Everything you need to start learning Japanese is contained within the game!
Japanese is a language that can be very daunting to begin learning. It contains a unique alphabet of intricate symbols that can be very confusing to newcomers. How do you write these symbols? How do you even pronounce them?! If you're asking yourself these questions, don't worry - that's completely normal!
Learn Japanese To Survive! Kanji Combat is your ticket to easy Japanese learning!
Learn over 200 Kanji characters! With this knowledge under your belt, you can begin reading and writing Japanese!
At the start of each of the game's chapters, you'll learn a new set of Kanji characters. Following that, you're free to go on adventures and explore. You'll encounter dangerous enemies that have taken the shape of Kanji. To defeat them, you'll need to correctly translate them! If you give the wrong answer, your attack will be reflected and used against you. It's a learn & live situation!
Much like the other games in this series, you will also have the opportunity to learn some Japanese vocabulary! You'll see how words are constructed using Kanji, and learn the translations of useful words and phrases.Features
- Learn over 200 Kanji characters, with detailed instructions on how to read and write each character.
- Learn useful mnemonic techniques to recognise each Kanji.
- Audio speech examples from native Japanese speakers demonstrate how to pronounce each Kanji character.
- Follow along with the exciting story that will see you travel to Japan to defend the country from shape-shifting monsters!
- Exciting gameplay with familiar RPG elements - collect items, complete quests, engage in batles!
- Build a new town from the ground up. Customise your town with different features!
- Form new friendships and get to know each of your companions with unlockable story sequences.
- Earn experience points and level up your characters.
- Review completed lessons to brush up on your knowledge.
- In-game quizzes test what you're learning.
- Original soundtrack, including opening and closing themes with vocals!
20. After The End: The Harvest
Humanity has all but disappeared from its original planet and home, with only its remnants remaining loosely scattered across the universe. Those who were not worthy did not graduate the cycle. By chance encounter with an intelligent being, you begin your journey to unravel the great mystery of the universe itself.
After The End: The Harvest is an expansive open-universe RPG with the classic look and feel of a classic action adventure game. Be prepared to spend dozens of hours in this game collecting items, capturing and training creatures, hunting for achievements, and exploring derelict planets.
- A unique & non-linear story-driven experience
- Combines open-world game elements and classic RPG aesthetics
- Action RPG Combat with Rune/Socketing system
- 100+ weapons,armors and spells
- Plenty of unique planets to discover, towns to explore and secrets to unearth
- Over 100 unique monsters to catch, train, and battle
- A plethora of side quests to explore
- Two Modes with varying difficulty levels (Story Mode, Adventure Mode)
- Two endings to discover
- New Game+
- Real-time spaceship combat
The sun has died, forcing mankind to retreat towards what little heat remains beneath the planet's surface. Humanity's last bastion, Brimstone, is a city literally divided into upper and lower classes, both controlled by the all-powerful Raven Corporation. Raven Corp also controls the city's breathable air, with the wealthy Upper City getting far more than its fair share…
Young Valerie Bennett has just passed the test to become a Traverser; a new kind of peacekeeper with the ability to travel between the Upper and Lower cities of Brimstone. Join her on a mission to reveal Raven Corp's sinister secrets, uncover years of lies and propaganda, and discover the most dangerous thing in all of Brimstone: the truth.Features
- 3D adventure with hand-drawn 2D effects
- Manipulate objects with your Gravity Glove to solve puzzles and navigate the dangerous city of Brimstone
- Use "Flip Stations" to traverse between Brimstone's Upper and Lower sides
22. Divine Slice of Life
Take on the role of Aaki, a seemingly normal if somewhat self conscious young man, whose life is turned upside down after a casual stroll through the local park. Now he has to deal with two mischievous demi-gods who insist he must marry one of them. If that wasn't enough it seems that several women he knows have also decided he must go out with them, and all the while he has his exams to deal with too.
It's a tough time for Aaki in this little Divine Slice of Life.
The game features a large script and amazing artwork to tell Aaki's story giving the player key choices to make throughout which in turn effect how Aaki's life is shaped and what the games final ending will be.
- Detailed Story with Multiple Alternate Endings
- Voice-acting for the main characters
- Five separate female romance options
- Fun, Tongue in Cheek script
- Multiple choices with a branching story
- Dedicated Original Soundtrack
- Un-lockable in-game gallery
- Steam Trading Cards
- 5-6 hours of gameplay on the main story-lines
When stargazer Zach watches the sky one night, he sees a star fall and land in the nearby woods. He rushes to check it out, only to find that out the star was actually a girl, and with her, magic returns to the world.
– Over 200 quests to find and complete for rewards
– Customize Aura’s magic abilities by finding meteors
– Seek out puzzle caves for additional rewards
– Three possible weddings between party members!
– Travel by boat, by underground train and by firewing
Categories in common with Stargazer: Role Playing
24. Catacomb Kids
The Origin Of Dungeons500 Years ago the demon sorceress Abys was sealed away beneath her fortress by 4 legendary heroes and a 5th forgotten one. Over time, no longer held stable by Abys' magic, the fortress sank into the earth, becoming a haven for foul creatures, dark magicks, and the refuse of the Over-World. The fortress, now deep beneath the earth, became known as The Catacombs, and kids from all over found themselves drawn into its shadows - seeking riches, power, knowledge, and escape. Now, coming-of-age ceremonies and criminal sentences alike all revolve around plumbing the depths of The Catacombs, and the legend of Abys has been all but forgotten. Some say she yet sleeps in the dark below, the seals that keep her contained growing ever-weaker.What Lies BeneathCatacomb Kids is a procedurally generated platformer, with an equal emphasis on quick reactions, tactical engagement, and strategic character growth. Wield swords, spears, axes, and daggers -- unleash powerful magicks to burn, freeze and poison foes with -- overcome traps and beasts both deadly and unrelenting.
The game is streamlined but not "simple", featuring a system where basic elements interact to create complex outcomes and stories. Lure monsters into combat with one another or take advantage of environmental hazards to trick your foes into their own bloody demise. The world is your crafting space, allowing you to create new items and tools from within the game-space itself, never needing to farm materials or navigate a menu to demonstrate your cleverness.
25. Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena
In Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena you are not a hero, a noble ruler, or even a combatant. Instead, you are the new owner of a team of fighting slaves, one of the many factions who compete for the adoration of the common people in the ancient storied arenas of the Crownlands.
Your task will be to oversee the training of your fighters and build your estate into an effective school of combat, all while trying to enhance your personal reputation and standing among the nobles of the realm. This is an expensive business, and the king demands his taxes - so you must make sure to manage your treasury with care and attention.
Glory awaits those with a bold heart and a steadfast mind, as well as a place for their faction among the legends of the arena ...
- Inherit a dilapidated estate and a couple of fledgling fighters, and then over time develop it into a prestigious academy for your team of fighting slaves. Restore the ruined buildings and hire new staff to serve your every need, from doctors and trainers to cooks and scribes.
- Progress through twelve arenas and dozens of opponents to reach the royal arena in the city of Aldmoor, where your slaves will fight for the glory of the king and queen.
- Develop relationships with whichever fighters you choose to acquire from the slave ship, each of whom comes with a unique personality and a fully fleshed-out backstory.
- Train your fighters and purchase new and stronger equipment as your fortunes increase, progressing through shortswords and basic leather coverings to halberds and full plate armour.
- As your reputation grows you can also choose to become engaged with the turbulent politics of the realm, following a series of 'choice and consequence' based storylines and meeting many important characters along the way.
- And of course, you must have a life outside of the arena. Find a husband or wife to share in your glory. Build stables and start keeping a team of racing horses to bring more money into your household. Forge a legacy to last the ages.
26. Avadon 3: The Warborn
Avadon 3: The Warborn is a huge, old-school, indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the conclusion of the epic Avadon trilogy. You are a Hand of Avadon, warrior and spy, judge and executioner, with nearly unlimited power to fight the enemies of your homeland. Your word is Law. However, your lands have been invaded. Barbarians and monsters are rampaging through your home, and you are the only one who has a way to stop them.
Avadon 3: The Warborn is an epic, retro adventure in an enormous and unique world. Choose from five different character classes, each with dozens of unique spells and abilities. Explore cunning dungeons, hunt for hundreds of magical artifacts, and pass judgment on your enemies (or just people you don’t like). Avadon 3 features many different endings. Will you save your people or betray them? Follow orders or claw for more power? We leave those decisions for you.Key Features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to your leaders or switch sides and bring them down? The choice is yours!
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Experience an exciting story, with fascinating characters, tough decisions, and many twists and turns.
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with earlier games is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 3.
27. Arctic Cave
An extraordinary adventure in the Arctic caves. Jump on the platforms, collect blue crystals, do not die and get out of the cold and snow-covered caves.
Arctic caves are a pixel bright and hardcore platformer with 8 bit music design and more levels.
Click mouse for jump. The hero always runs. Do not die. Collect all the crystals on a level to switch to next.
28. Mastema: Out of Hell
Mastema Out of Hell is a platformer game in pure pixel art, 16bit old style sprites and backgrounds. You can run, jump and collect special weapons to conquer the next level defeating demons and bosses.
You are a lost soul, one equal to millions. Can't remember your past life and you have no idea about your actual situation. You only have a certainty: you are trapped in hell and you want to escape! Unarmed and defenseless you retrieved a flaming weapon from a clash between an angel and a demon who has seen the evil victorious. Nobody knows you're armed and decided to walk among the corpses of a thousand devils to find your way out of hell! Are you able to return to the real world and regain your lost memories? If you could defeat Mastema you may discover the reason of your death and of such extreme punishment.
Be carefull, you've got hundred ways to die! You'll encounter deadly jumps, traps, crumbling platforms, movable bridges and lots of enemies.
The game is hard enough to be completed and includes:
- 20 different locations for a total of more than 55 playable levels;
- 8 Dreadful end level bosses;
- 1 Frightful final boss;
Rogalia [Alpha] is the craft-based MMO-sandbox with the fantasy open world created by players. Feel free to kill people out of towns and claims. Gain useful vitamins from your meals and develop your character. Fight on Arena, battlefields and dungeons.
Build your own world in the tough surroundings!
Character- Character levelling is based on vitamins gained from meals.
- Every attribute of your character may reach maximum value.
- You may share your rented patch with other players.
- Free economics developed by players.
- Crafted items have durability and quality attributes. Their values depend on your skill.
- A plenty of recipes and skills: craft, animal breeding, monster hunt, building and many more!World- An open PvP world with 3 undeground layers and PvE-protected areas (towns and rented patches).
- Vitamins, gear and bag loss after death.
- Loss-free arena to fight people with no death fees. Battlefields and dungeons to hunt some good loot.
- Terraforming.18+ game contentSmoking, booze, gluttony, chance games, promiscuity and, last but not least, a payment for these sins: from hangover to STDs.
"This is an alpha-version of the game. We are the team of two who make it and put a lot of heart in it, so we already have a spectacular community who will kindly help you with the sayings and doings.
Welcome to the Rogalia World!"
30. Mini Golf Arena
Mini Golf Arena is an exciting multiplayer mini golf game for up to 24 players online.
Compete with players from all over the world!Features:
- 7 Golf courses with 18 holes (126 holes total).
- Full ball customization (Hats, Trails, Models, Colors).
- Support Steam Workshop.
Build & play custom maps together with your friends.
- Support up to 24 players online.
- Chat & voice chat support.
- Unique gaming experience.
31. The Waste Land
The Waste Land, inspired by T.S. Eliot’s poem of the same name that is imbued with feelings of despair and lost innocence, puts players in the role of a fallen king who must find his way to right the wrongs caused by his own failings. Players explore a vast world across seven continents and meet memorable characters while fighting off twisted creatures to survive a hostile land - all in gorgeous 8-bit style.
In The Waste Land you are the King Zyron III, ruler of all the known lands, who’s actions on a an ordinary hunting trip cause a rip in the balance of nature. Creatures mutate sending your once loyal subjects into a state of fear and it is up to you to set things right. Seek out more powerful weapons and secret items to give you an edge while exploring the vast lands in your quest to take down five giant beasts to reset the balance of nature you upset.Features
- “Metroidvania” style open world with over 15 hours of classic gameplay
- Find and collect hidden Upgrades, Secrets and Bonuses that boost stats and abilities
- Discover 10 deadly weapons, 5 swords and 5 arrow types, imbued with unique properties such as the Battle Sword, Chain Sword and Katana as well as the Fire, Bomb and Cursed Arrows
- Slay 5 giant twisted Bosses that include a mutated slug, colossal hornet and demented whale
- Encounter colorful characters in each town you discover
- Watch the ominous moon rise each night as the skies darken and light with the Day/Night cycle
- Explore vast maps across 7 continents, each with their own challenges to overcome
32. Prehistoric Tales
Bring an ancient world to vibrant life as you build and protect a fledgling settlement! Although you are a stranger who has no memory of your life before the day you arrived at a small village in the midst of a vast and untamed wilderness, you are nonetheless a brave and kind soul willing to tackle the challenge of safeguarding a small tribe and guiding them to a better life. Through your training, you will become a skilled builder able to raise small cities out of the ground, and a staunch warrior who can fend off the fiercest dinosaurs!
As you tend to your budding civilization - managing your resources well so you can feed and house the villagers - missions will appear on the screen, challenging you to undertake such tasks as clearing a cave of dinosaurs or defending the settlers from an invading army. There will never be a dull moment as you spend hours enjoying addictive gameplay, colorful visuals, and ear-pleasing music and sound effects. Take the first steps on an epic journey to greatness today!
33. Vagrant Hearts 2
Published by Aldorlea Games (Millennium, Moonchild, Asguaard etc.) and developed by Warfare Studios (Valiant), this game is the direct sequel to Vagrant Hearts.
Azulel can once again enjoy a peaceful era, after Valmor was defeated the Brotherhood has restored it's reputation and the Kingdom has never been so praised. However, difficult times are approaching in lands not too far away... Weeks after disappearing Scarllet and Wyatt are found in Dark Azulel, a land forgotten by the government, separated islands governed by no one. A mysterious and dangerous sect called Black Scepters are pursuing Scarllet for unknown purposes... could it be related to Scarllet's new found gift?
The heroes are back! Best-Selling Games by Warfare Studios
http://store.steampowered.com/app/370710 Aldorlea Useful Links
- Official Website (contains 100+ games including all 20+ Aldorlea Games released to date)
- Aldorlea Community (join it to receive help and info about the games)
- Aldorlea Facebook Page (become a member to get up-to-date news about us)
34. Ashes of Immortality
Mankind lives in terror. The things that haunt our nightmares, that stalk the shadows, that go bump in the night... the things we tell ourselves could never be real, are more than real now.
They are everywhere. Creatures of the darkness plague the continent. This is Ruthven, a world where Hunters, Vampires and Werewolves fight to determine which species shall prevail. Can you make a difference in the balance?
What begins as a simple mission to free a small town from evil quickly turns into a quest of discovery and revelation, as Simona Rinoldt, a Hunter from the Family, must travel a dangerous world, making unlikely allies, and facing unbeatable foes. Best-Selling Games by Warfare Studios
35. Just One Line
Quests already shipped may be updated in the future and the prerequisites/choices/consequences in newly added quests may depend on those updates. This could result in some "plot inconsistencies" or minor issues if playing with adventurers created before given updates.
36. Realm of Perpetual Guilds
The journey begins with four silent protagonists. They go into dungeons, fight
enemies, defeat bosses, and level up. But, is that all there is to their lives?
Meanwhile, in the real world, a group of bored game designers are looking
to bridge the gap between the virtual and real worlds. Will your protagonists
simply fight respawning enemies for all of eternity or will they achieve
greater things? (Intended to be part 1 of a trilogy).
This is a game for those that like snes-era rpgs and dungeon crawlers.
Free-turn Stamina Battle System (Mixture of SMT Nocturne and Chrono Cross).
Full recovery after every battle.
Save from menu at any time.
10 Classes to choose from at start of game. You pick a class for all 4 of your starting characters at the beginning of the game (Like in FF1). High replayability value.
12+ hour game
7 Challenging dungeons (game is intended for those who like battles)
Warrior/Berserker: Physically strong. Useful for ending battles quickly
Defender/Sentinel: High HP and defense. Can Support party
Rogue/Hunter: Balanced stats and varied abilities,
Earth Mage/Ice Mage: Healing and magic spells.
Thunder/Flame Mage: Strong attack magic.
In the Free-turn Stamina Battle System, you get 4 actions per turn that can be distributed between your 4 characters as you wish. Characters can even act 2-4 times as long as they have the required stamina.
Categories in common with Realm of Perpetual Guilds: Role Playing
37. Super Panda Adventures
In Super Panda Adventures, you play as the brave panda-knight Fu, who is about to finish his training to become the new guardian of the Princess. At the same day of the big celebration party, some uninvited Robots show up to conquer the planet and take the Princess away in their Space Ships!
Tell me more about the game!
The game plays like a modern platformer (Metroidvania) combined with a new combo fighting style and lots of adventure elements. You can fight with a sword, throw shuriken or use magic abilities and combine these attacks to get combo points that increase your experience. Level up your character and unlock new abilities and upgrades! Explore two different worlds in a non-linear way to find lots of hidden items. Talk to many npcs, solve quests, find magic items and rescue the Princess!What makes it special?
- single player action platformer (Metroidvania) with adventure and rpg elements
- unique combo fighting system that rewards players for combining attacks
- non-linear gameplay that let’s you explore two different worlds
- unlock over a dozen new abilities, find magic items and talk to crazy npcs
- custom keyboard and gamepad support
- around 6-10 hours of gameplay
- in-game dialogues in English or German
- fun for all ages
Interested in the Soundtrack?
Please visit the discussion board for more information.
38. Lakeview Valley
Murder rpg set in the shady town of Lakeview Valley. See how you'll do as a new home owner in the Valley, where everyone seems to have a secret. Become the toast of the town or succumb to your dark desires. The choice is yours. But however you choose to play, beware... There is something evil lurking beneath the surface...
- A murder mystery waiting to be solved. A dead girl is lying in the street with a confusing history. It's up to you to solve (or ignore) the main story.
- Something is lurking in the dark! Nights can be dangerous in the Valley. Defend yourself against horrifying enemies.
- Multiple endings. Your moral choices will change how the story progresses.
- Re-playable. The game takes over one week which can be wildly different according to the way you play. Try different play styles!
- Plenty of items, tools and upgrades to help you progress, or to cause mayhem.
- Over twenty NPCs with schedules for day and night, each with unique backstory. Rise in popularity to dive deeper into their lives.
- Crime scene system. Sheriff will investigate every night for any mischief. If you're responsible, make sure not to leave any evidence!
- Customisable character. Be who you want!
- Home renovation. Upgrade your surroundings to impress your neighbours. Or to gain a strategic edge...
- Spiritual successor to the Lakeview Cabin series.
39. Legionwood 1: Tale of the Two Swords
First released way back in 2007, Legionwood: Tale of the Two Swords is a retro style fantasy jRPG that attempts to capture the look and feel of the classics of the early 90s, while remaining true to modern design concepts. For the first time ever, this indie RPG classic is now available on Steam as Legionwood: The Definitive Edition, featuring engine updates, overhauled gameplay and a completely rewritten story.
The world has been at peace since the Great War ended 1000 years ago. Now, an ancient antagonist is ready to set in motion a plan that has been in the making for centuries. Take control of Lann Northshire, an ordinary peasant who is unwillingly thrown into a conflict that will soon engulf the entire world. The fate of Legionwood hangs in the balance. Will you be able to restore peace to the land? With a thrilling story of love, revenge, war and peace, this is an adventure that you won't want to pass up!
- 30+ hours of traditional RPG gaming.
- 6 playable characters with unlimited customisation options.
- 30+ locations to explore.
- Sweeping fantasy storyline full of twists and turns.
- Hand drawn art.
- Completely free to play.
Purchase Legionwood 2 on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/290460/
40. Orake 2D MMORPG
Orake is an open world game where you'll strive to be the best! Embark on quests, explore secret rooms, unleash your rage attack's against your opponents, and much more.
Enter the "Boneyard" and prepare for a grueling fight! (The Boneyard is a deadly pvp zone).
Play mini-games like capture the flag!
Train to become the very best! (12 skills as of now).
Embark on dangerous adventure and defeat bosses of amazing size.
Explore the world of Orake with friends.
Looking to play a game with some friends?
In Orake you can party up with your friends or make a clan. You can play capture the flag, engage in clan fights, boss fights, explore caves, and much more!
What is a Rage Bar?
A Rage bar is used to do special weapon attacks. Every weapon has it's own rage attack, so find the best one to kill your opponents!
Orake is still in early development so if you do find any bugs contact us through our website,or Steam.
41. Let`s not stay friends
Visual novel, ADV, fantasy, romance, otome
Friendship is a wonderful thing… unless you are friends with a girl who has no idea you have feelings for her! Inske, a student of magical arts, is troubled by the upcoming outdoors exam, and can't even imagine that someone might want to use the test as an opportunity to get close to her. Meanwhile, the number of applicants for her heart only increases… And while she’s busy figuring out her feelings, she still needs to survive and get a good grade!
- Three charming characters to build relationship with
- Multiple endings
- Lots of beautiful artwork
- Memorable locations
- Touching romantic scenes in every route
Music for video clip: "Royalty Free Music from Bensound"
Spiritlands is a 4X casual resource and people management game in which you create or generate lands of over 3000 isometric tiles and build a populous from campfire to teeming city, from collecting resources, to building and assigning hundreds of workers to a variety of roles including farmers, explorers, and soldiers!
The game pits you against a changing and challenging world- only this time you are it's creator! With hundreds of thousands of possibilities, from desert lands, to waste lands, each world you create changes your gameplay. Explore your world with generated ruins and enemy camps, as you discover, research, and fight to improve and protect your people as you grow.
Humanity has become consumed with greed. While some grow richer, others are starving. Riots have dismantled many of the world governments, and people seek refuse from the chaos and carnage that now plagues the Earth.
In an attempt to free yourself from damnation, you branched out on your own path to the fabled eighth continent, hundreds of miles from the shores of any established country.
Few had dared to travel across the sea into the mist- with tales of lost ships and ancient wars that once destroyed the Spiritlands.
For you however, the danger draws you in... the mysteries, the colonies, the freedom to create and do as you desire.
You dream of making your own civilisation, to start again! Through blood, wealth, or discovery you will rise with your people, from the wood of the forests, to the iron from the mountains, the Spiritlands will become your home.
Spiritlands is a game about possibility and survival. The goal is open-ended, to establish as many settlements you want, with as much population or size as you want.
You might want to create masses of resource guzzling cities with skyscrapers and tarmac roads that tear down the nature that once was there. Or you might want to make hamlets and towns, each producing different goods that share across your civilisation, preserving the nature as sources of happiness. Either is possible- and so is anything in between! Your lands are yours to build up as you please. The end goal is to look at what you have made and feel proud of it.
Your people need 5 things:
Your people are your explorers, workers and soldiers- they fuel your growth and are specific to the settlement they are in.
Resources are the corner stone for each settlement that you control. Resources fuel buildings and your people, from feeding them to training them. In the early game, you can click or click-hover over tiles to collect their resources. As a leader you make the first buildings in your Capital. Soon after your resources become automated as you create farms, lumbermills, quarries, mine, and fishing areas and assign your people as needed.
Each resource has a rate create by consumption of your automation. You must keep resources in the positive to
Spiritlands definitely isn't a game about staying in one area with one settlement. You are encourages to explore, carefully. Placing campfires, you break through the fog the of the lands, uncovering old ruins that you can tell your people to explore for loot chests. You can also uncover colonies that you can trade or fight with.
There are also enemy encampments of different sizes, who will attack your settlements if you are large enough to be noticed. You can also attack them. Exploring uncovers more lands, more resource tiles, and more opportunities!
There are 4 colonies across your lands:
The Port Keepers- they run a harbour with ships that create food.
The Woodlanders- they run lumbermills for wood.
The Stonecutters- they live in the hills mining stone.
The Miners- who live in the mountains and trade coal.
Each colony can be traded with at your markets. Once discovered you can befriend them by trading with them the resources that they need, so that they can build and eventually provide you with freebees! Anger them through attacks though and they will hunt your people.
Whether you are fighting encampments or waging wars on colonies- combat is a necessary part of expanding. By building attack barracks, you can create a collective army of soldiers to use as you wish. They are trained purely in attack, and can be researched to be made stronger. Sometimes you will come under attack, especially if you leave an enemy encampment alone for too long. So you need defences...
Everywhere has a viewable defence score. Attacks will centre on one of your buildings, but will damage the surrounding area. You can build walls to increase your score, as well as creating defensive barracks or watch towers and posting soldiers.
Research (a work in progress!)
Research comes in 3 paths:
1) The Discoverers -
Discoverers seek peaceful routes to knowledge, unvailing the world and the secrets in it is their goal, while preserving the natural landscape around them.
2) The Evolutionists -
Evolutionists pursue prosperity and growth. They want to control vast areas with masses of resources and highly developed land.
3) The Conquerors -
Conquorers desire power above all else. They wish to route out all competitors and destroy them, and to be the only sign of life in these lands.
Research can increase production power, add buildings such as water towers, armouries and taverns, and even encourage cannibalism.
The Map Editor is the first thing you see after entering your name and the name of your civilisation. On the screen are 3 different sized paintbrushes, as well as a tile selection panel so you can paint tiles. You can also adjust sliders to regenerate your land- as well as paste in seeds you might get from the forum for example.
The Editor is really easy to use, allowing you to create beautiful hand-made landscapes. The default areas are perfectly usable and randomly generated, but you can create dead wastelands, vast deserts, biome based places or one single island to fight over- you can even recreate some of your favourite maps from other games!
Scenarios (a work in progress!)
Scenarios add a new dimension to the game. They start you in developer hand made lands, with existing settlements and buildings, with challenges to overcome- similar to old Rollercoaster Tycoon games!
Your goal is to stabilise all settlements and regain control. Whether you need to quickly forge an army to defeat enemy encampments- or save a settlement from extinction! You will wonder how the mess could have been created in the first place.
Scenarios are fun additions for players who have became experienced in the main game.
Spiritlands is a fun game packed with content and lots to manage and grow. If you like incremental games, and games of this style you will enjoy this game! Brought to you by the creators of Project Abyss, we work with players to make any adjustments we agree are needed- and many tweaks and small features have been added this way!
Check out https://www.tallstorystudios.com/ forums for more!
43. 1 Screen Platformer
The mysterious biological experiment named Subject X95c knows no fear. Her advanced adrenal glands make her adept and testing the temple's defense system for weak points. To win, she must clear 100% of the fog from the temple. Leave no stone un turned.
As commander of the Geodesic Celestial Liberation Front antiquities wing, Nadia Stormhammer must get in and stay alive long enough to rescue the sacred skull of dura'thum. The faster you can get in and escape the better. Honor to those with the best times.
The mission of chief reconnaissance officer Vez Rendoux is to survey the best path through the temple. Grab the holographic nav orbs without getting killed. One mis-step and Vez has to retrace his steps to the last checkpoint and recapture the nav orbs. Collect, survive.
WHAT IS 1 SCREEN PLATFORMER?
- A game where you can jump, run, and climb ladders.
- A game where you jump over stuff and onto platforms.
- A game where you have to get to the end as fast as you can.
- A game where you die a lot.
- A game with 3 playable characters.
- A game with 90 achievements.
- A game with about 1 hour of total game play (unless you want to keep retrying to get a better run time then it is infinite).
KEMCO is a video game publishing company specializing in handheld JRPG games. By focusing on immersive narratives and quality gameplay we strive to continually design gaming experiences both seasoned and new gamers alike can enjoy while advancing the genre to a whole new level.
45. Guard Duty
A story of love and consequence, where good doesn't always overcome evil.
Guard Duty is a fresh take on the graphic adventure genre from Sick Chicken Studios, a unique comedy adventure about love, loss and the end of the world. Experience a story spanning across two radically different time periods, be it the cobbled streets of Wrinklewood or the crumbling cities of Neo London, happily ever after has never felt like such a fantasy.
The distant past...
Take control of Tondbert, loyal Guard to the Castle of Wrinklewood as he embarks on a journey to save the love of his life. A mysterious hooded figure has kidnapped Princess Theremin. With all the King's horses and all the King's men predisposed, it's up to our hero to save the day.
Overcome ferocious beasts in the Wildlands, make your way through the mysterious Deadwoods and venture north into uncharted lands.
A possible future...
The war is long over, the planet is lost. Humanity's last hope for salvation lies off-world, in a small orbital station where a Resistance group calling themselves the Guardians of New Haven are plotting a grand scheme, one that could change the course of history.
Take control of Agent Starborn as he fights his way to the top, to overcome evil and take back the Earth. And discover how his last salvation may lie in the depths of history.Features:
A full stand-alone game spanning across two drastically different time zones – Past or future, choose your actions wisely. This is not a tale for the faint of heart.
Explore an open world – Venture past the Deadwoods, head North through the Wildlands or return to Wrinklewood for a swift pint at your leisure.
Streamlined inventory and puzzle design – The feel of a classic, without all the faff. Puzzles are logical with an intuitive interface, Guard Duty features a modern mentality to game design whilst retaining a classic aesthetic.
Hundreds of detailed animations – Be it the flicker of candlelight, leaves blowing in the wind or the jaws of a giant Wrinkleworm you can be sure those pixels will be pulling their weight.
Bespoke music and sound – Guard Duty features over 30 unique musical compositions with hundreds of sound effects created in-house specifically for this project.
Integrated 'to-do list' keeps track of current goals and objectives – Never lose sight of your goal, Guard Duty features a familiar RPG styled quest tracking system.
Hand crafted pixel art – True to the era, Guard Duty is created in a juicy 320x240 resolution and styled like a real 90's point and click.
46. Holobunnies: Pause Cafe
The Holobunnies are a family of quirky, space-faring, holographic, bipedal bunnies seeking to find a new home amongst the stars- and potentially answer some questions along the way! Join Avril, Mephisto, Romeo, Leenox, and Danielle as they continue their trek across the known and unknown universe.
After a catastrophe left their home destroyed, the Holobunnies are on a search for their new home! This Bittersweet Adventure is a taxing one, unfortunately, and the crew has decided to take a rest at Qaantar’s Cafe to relax with some sportsmanlike competition, challenges, and soothing drinks. Join the crew and familiarize yourself with the strange and exciting universe of Holobunnies as they prepare to continue their fantastic journey!
- Fight against friend, foe, and aliens alike in the frantic local 2-player brawler mode! Features 5+ brawler maps, 4 different Holobunnies members to brawl as, and a slew of enemies and powerups!
- Conquer the bosses that threaten to terrorize the cafe in the Boss Rush! Featuring classic q-bit Games bosses with completely stunning new visuals and gameplay!
- Give Kitcat a workout as he sprints through 10+ different, challenging, and beautiful worlds in Kitcat’s Adventure!
- Rock out and find your groove with the Holobunnies brand heavy-yet-melodic soundtrack!
47. My Riding Stables: Life with Horses
The Riding Stables at Mill Creek are mere ruins, but you are about to change that: stables, riding hall and guesthouse are being renovated and guests will happily pay for their stay. Your earnings will help you to build a new breeding stable and soon cute little foals frolic on the pasture with their moms. Later you will train them and sell them to trustworthy customers. Other horse owners bring their horses to be massaged by your knowing hands.
You also have your own horse, of course, which, if the two of you trained enough, you take to various cross country races. Let’s win the Cup and make your dream come true!Features
- Cross-country races on 9 challenging tracks.
- Breeding (more than 100 possible combinations).
- Foal training, horse massage.
- Detailed graphics on horses, objects, landscapes and movements.
48. Midnight's Blessing
Sidni Larkhearst lived a simple life, delivering messages for her village, until her home is attacked by vampires one night. To her horror, Sidni learns that Dracula, the most feared vampire of all time is hunting her. But why? Find out in Midnight’s Blessing!
Published by Aldorlea Games (Millennium, Moonchild, Asguaard etc.) and produced by Warfare Studios (Vagrant Hearts, Valiant), this game is a classical 16-bit RPG for all fans of the genre. Best-Selling Games by Warfare Studios
49. Aveyond 3-3: The Lost Orb
Mel's wedding day isn't going according to plan. Her worst enemy has stolen her man, and a mysterious ghost has appeared to inform Mel that her evil ancestor, Mordred Darkthrop, has passed down his most precious possession to her: a magical orb with the power of death. Wanting nothing to do with her wicked ancestor, Mel must now seek out the orb and destroy it, before someone else with the power to use it discovers its location.
Aveyond: The Lost Orb is the third book in the Orbs of Magic series. In this adventure, Mel must find the Orb of Death and destroy it before it falls into wicked hands. Mel’s journey takes her to the Empire of Eldrion, where the secrets of the lost orb and danger await. Unbeknownst to Mel, dark forces are watching her every move with dire intentions.
Solve dozens of adventure puzzles and explore an enchanting world. Aveyond: The Lost Orb is packed with monsters, magic, and humor. Destroy an evil orb. Explore forests, deserts, and mountains within the mighty Eldrion Empire. And whatever you do, don’t let the empress know you can cook.
Games that have been released in the series:Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: Gates of Night (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Lost Orb (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Solve dozens of quests.
- Collect ingredients and create potions.
- Raise pets and collects eggs.
- Track your quests with a handy journal.
- Select the character to appear on screen - choose which hero will be leading the party.
- Play with mouse or keyboard.
- Auto save your game at any time.
50. Fated Souls 3
Cut bushes, jump, kick, push stones, solve logic puzzles and more!
In this exciting quest, you get to follow Kara and her daughter Dorothy on their quest to find Galahar, Kara's husband and Dorothy's father. Together they will find the true meaning of friendship and courage.
Fated Souls 3 (also known as Kara's Quest) features a entertaining Field Skill system, which makes the game much more interactive. You feel like you're actually in a dungeon, not only crossing a plain map.Fated Souls series