The best games like Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises are:
- arrow_rightCossacks II: Battle for Europe
- arrow_rightKingdom Come: Deliverance
- arrow_rightKingdom: Classic
- arrow_rightTotal War: SHOGUN 2
- arrow_rightWorld of Tanks Blitz
- arrow_rightCommandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
- arrow_rightRising Storm 2: VIETNAM
100 Best Games Like Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (21)
- PlayStation 4 (33)
- iOS (18)
- Android (8)
- macOS (46)
- Linux (32)
- Nintendo Switch (6)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (15)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (15)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (3)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Web (1)
1. Cossacks II: Battle for Europe
Let the battle begin! The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe add-on continues the renowned Cossacks II:Napoleonic Wars game. It depicts the rather short historic period of the Napoleonic wars. The Napoleon wars changed Europe forever, leading to the formation of empires and putting an end to almost one thousand years of constant strife between small states. The game provides mass-scale battles between thousands-strong armies of the nations involved in conflicts during this period. The theatres of operation introduce France, Britain, Austria, Russia, Prussia, Egypt, and three nations not represented in the original game – Spain, the Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Poland), and the Confederation of the Rhine.
The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe reconstructs in detail the soldiers' uniforms weapons and architecture of each nation. Each nation's army has its unique units and possibilities. The game includes over 180 units 190 buildings and 1200 flora and fauna elements. When developing the combat system the peculiarities of early 19th century warring were taken into account as was the value of formations provisions and troop morale. Tactical tricks utilized by military commanders of the time are fully reflected in the game. An "honest" system of bullet and cannonball ballistics based on physics is an innovative addition to the Cossacks engine. Other engine features include 3-dimensional landscaping which creates realistic-looking scenery and towns and impacts combat tactics. For example the firing range of a subdivision of soldiers or a cannon positioned at the top of a hill is greater than the firing range of a unitstationed on flat terrain.Key features:
- Control the French, Russians, Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians -- master new weapons and tactics during a time that redefined the meaning of modern warfare.
- Fight through historically inspired battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in different types of terrain and weather.
- Battles on real historical scale with tens of thausands of units on one map.
- Realistic Troop Morale System - Well-fed troops live longer and grow in experience to become valuable battlefield assets, while fierce and overwhelming opponents, or marching long distances will cause morale to drop
- Enhanced diplomacy tools help you create treaties that give you the advantages
Categories in common with Cossacks II: Battle for Europe: Strategy
2. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
You're Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!
3. Kingdom: Classic
The game began to be called the Kingdom Classic after the release of the game Kingdom: New Lands, and before that was called simply Kingdom.
Wise Rulers know their kingdom will fall,
Brave Rulers do not despair.
Great Rulers know their riches can rule,
And spend every coin with great care.
In Kingdom, each coin spent can tip the balance between prosperity and decay. Attend to your domain, border to border, or venture into the wild to discover its wonders and its threats. Master the land, build your defenses, and when the darkness comes, stand with your people, crown on your head, until the very end.
Kingdom is a 2D sidescrolling strategy/resource management hybrid with a minimalist feel wrapped in a beautiful, modern pixel art aesthetic. Play the role of a king or queen atop their horse and enter a procedurally generated realm primed to sustain a kingdom, then toss gold to peasants and turn them into your loyal subjects in order to make your kingdom flourish. Protect your domain at night from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown, and explore the nearby, mysterious forests to discover curious and cryptic artifacts to aid your kingdom.
4. Total War: SHOGUN 2
MASTER THE ART OF WAR
In the darkest age of Japan, endless war leaves a country divided. It is the middle of the 16th Century in Feudal Japan. The country, once ruled by a unified government, is now split into many warring clans. Ten legendary warlords strive for supremacy as conspiracies and conflicts wither the empire. Only one will rise above all to win the heart of a nation as the new shogun...The others will die by his sword.
Take on the role of one Daimyo, the clan leader, and use military engagements, economics and diplomacy to achieve the ultimate goal: re-unite Japan under his supreme command and become the new Shogun – the undisputed ruler of a pacified nation.
Game Features Total War: SHOGUN 2 features enhanced full 3D battles via land and sea, which made a name for the series, as well as the tactical campaign map that many refer to as the heart and soul of Total War. Featuring a brand new AI system inspired by the scriptures that influenced Japanese warfare, the millennia old Chinese “Art of War”, the Creative Assembly brings the wisdom of Master Sun Tsu to Total War: SHOGUN 2. Analysing this ancient text enabled the Creative Assembly to implement easy to understand yet deep strategical gameplay.
- CONQUER the islands of Japan in the 16th century. Lead vast armies of samurai and fleets of giant warships into breathtaking real-time battles.
- BUILD your kingdom on the inviting and turn-based campaign map. Wield economic, political, and military power to amass wealth, armies, and influence.
- SCHEME according to the "Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Use fire and siege tactics, spies and assassins to adapt to the ever-changing conditions on the battlefield and throughout your kingdom.
- BATTLE ONLINE and experience the main campaign in two-player mode. Then join epic online battles with up to 8 players and lead your online army to glory in special campaigns.
- New RPG skills and experience for your Generals and Agents.
- New Multi-stage Sieges - scaling the walls is only the beginning!
- New Hero units inspire your men and carve through the enemy.
- New rotating 3D campaign map.
Categories in common with Total War: SHOGUN 2: Strategy
Survarium is a free-to-play MMO shooter with RPG elements, set in a post-apocalyptic future. The most of the Earth’s population was destroyed by ecological catastrophes, and the survivors need to protect themselves from infections and fight mutants to stay alive. It’s an ideological successor of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series and is created by former employees of GSC Game World.
You can customize and develop your character by upgrading different skills, such as musketry, physical strength, medical and technical knowledge and so on. The game features several multiplayer modes, in which teams fight over relicts, collect certain items and play team deathmatches. There is also a PvE team mission. It focuses on exploration and confrontation between players and their AI opponents and tells the story of the in-game world. During this mission you need to complete different tasks on a huge map and reach the control point.
6. World of Tanks Blitz
World of Tanks Blitz is a cross-platform action game, aiming at fierce tank combat.
The game allows 7v7 battles. The teams are forming randomly, so there can be tanks from different classes (light, medium, heavy and destroyers) and countries (German, UK, USA, and others).
The player has to either destroy enemies’ units or capture the neutral base. The base is regarded as taken if your tank stays in a marked zone for a while without getting damaged. The capture proceeds faster as you place more tanks there. Also, there is a superiority mode, which requires the players to win, if they eliminate all foes’ vehicles and gain 1000 win points. Capturing points can earn these points and destroying enemy equipment. There is a possibility to form platoons for two people and to join clans. Many mechanics are taken from the PC-version, for instance, the physics of damage. While moving along the hilly terrain, you can also notice such mechanisms: you can do drift, driving a portable tank on a high-speed. Each map consists of two starting points of the teams. The battlefield itself has many objects and shelters: buildings, bridges, walls, trees.
There are two currency systems in the game: credits and gold. You can earn credits from the battles. Both group and individual victories are rewarded. Gold can be purchased for real money, and also received in the course of various actions. Some features of the game become available only if paid in gold.
7. Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty is a real-time tactical strategy game with stealth elements. The game serves as a standalone expansion to the original release of Commandos, set during the WWII. The player leads a squad of different operatives in the field of battle, tasked with different discreet missions.
The expansion pack adds a new character to the playable roster and expands the capabilities of other soldiers at player’s command. As in the base game, each mission features an objective, such as retrieving documents or destroying a strategic object, and each time it requires a different strategy on how to approach the enemies and achieve the goal of the mission. Every playable character has unique skills, with some having infiltration and concealment abilities, others capable of distracting the enemy and wreaking havoc upon them, and so on.
The graphical composition of the game fits its time of release, with voxel surroundings and an isometric view of the mission’s map bringing joy to the eyes of veteran players and new coming fans of retro games alike.
Categories in common with Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty: Action
8. Rising Storm 2: VIETNAM
PC Gamer’s 2011 & 2013 ‘Multiplayer Game of the Year’, published by Tripwire Interactive and developed by Antimatter Games, the same team that created the award-winning and innovative asymmetric gameplay of the original Rising Storm.
For the first time, the authentic gunplay and visceral first-person action of the Red Orchestra series is coming to an era of automatic rifles, man-portable grenade launchers and more modern weapons systems. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam casts players into a brutal, authentic recreation of the Vietnam War.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam offers intense tactical action for up to 64 players in battles between the US forces and the Vietnamese, with each force having their own unique abilities and tactical advantages such as Napalm Strikes, Artillery Barrages, surface-to-air missiles, traps, ambushes and more.
A variety of authentic period weapons available including the M16, M14, M60, M79 and M3 Grease Gun for the Americans; and the Type 56 Assault Rifle (a Chinese copy of the famous AK-47), RPG-7, MAT-49, SKS Carbine and many, many more for the Vietcong.
Weapons also have a wide range of functionality with in-game implications, including adjustable stocks, attachable bayonets, and a new and advanced recoil system which builds on the already phenomenal weapon handling that the Red Orchestra series is famous for.
Players on the US team will be able to pilot 3 different helicopters - the UH-1H "Huey" transport, the OH-6 "Loach" light recon and the powerful AH-1G "Cobra" attack helicopter.
Play as both the United States Military and Vietnamese resistance fighters. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam allows players to control either the U.S. Army and Marines Corps or the militarized and guerrilla forces of North Vietnam - the NVA and the Viet Cong.
Each map faithfully recreates the look of the Vietnam experience and aims to pull players directly into the war with its extreme authenticity to real life.
Maps will include the famous jungles of Vietnam, but will also cover battles that occurred in cities, on rolling hills, in US Firebases, Rice Fields, Plantations and many more authentic locations.
Game types include Red Orchestra's classic territory control mode, the new Supremacy mode, for large-scale combat including helicopters, VC tunnels and more, as well as the new smaller Skirmish mode and maps designed for 16 or less players.
These new smaller maps are designed to be a more competitive, squad-based experience that reflect the small unit actions that Vietnam is famous for.
Enhanced squad system that allows players to set up squads as they want them - name them, add their friends, set the squad tag color in game. Once in game, easy identification of your squad in the world and on maps - and dedicated VOIP channels for the squad, as well as bonuses for working together.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam's focus will be player skill and balance. We won't be locking content like weapon upgrades, improved player characteristics or new armaments behind a rank or experience system. We want to put the tools to succeed in the hands of every player.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam will allow players to customize their player characters with additional uniform and equipment variants earned as they play. These will include new headgear, clothing, tattoos, glasses and more.
9. Ghost of a Tale
Ghost of a tale is developed by a very small team. Lionel "Seith" Gallat does 90% of the art, design and coding. Paul Gardner is the game's writer and an experienced game designer. Cyrille Paulhiac does coding and develops tools. Jeremiah Pena is the game's composer, while Nicolas Titeux is responsible for sound design.
10. Rome: Total War - Alexander
The second official expansion to Rome: Total War, a game from the Total War series.
The Total War series by 2018 includes ten independent games and seven expansions to them.
The games of the series combine several genres.
4X genre: player control an exploire, expands, exploits, and exterminates.
EXplores - the player sends scouts to explore adjacent territories,
EXpands - the player is trying to assign new territories to himself, establishing settlements or expanding the influence of already existing settlements,
EXploits - the player collects or extracts resources, organizes and develops the industry.
EXterminates - attack on other empires, destruction of enemies. Often this becomes a condition for further expansion.
Games of the 4X genre usually have a very complex, detailed gameplay that takes considerable time to complete each of the four stages listed above.
Grand strategy: the player rules the country or the empire, the actions of individuals or even large teams are usually not emphasized, the player acts by entire industries and armies.
Real-time tactics: in games of this genre, all attention is paid to tactical actions on the battlefield - the location of units on the ground, the use of the terrain. Such games claim to reproduce the logic of real battles.
Turn-Based Strategy: gameplay evolves as an alternation of turns of each player. In one turn in the game world can take many years, many units can make a maneuver, can change a lot.
Mode "campaign" - the game takes place on some part of the Earth, in a certain historical period.
During one turn, the player can perform a number of very diverse actions: build, recruit and re-equip troops, change the location of troops, start negotiations, send a detachment of saboteurs on a mission or take part in a larger battle.
Tactical mode - the army fighting in a certain territory, and the battle takes place in real time.
Rome: Total War
This is the third game of the Total War series. The player plays for one of the factions of ancient Rome in the Republic from 270 BC (defeat of the last Apennine enemies of Rome) to the 14th year (death of Octavius Augustus).
Traditional gameplay for the Total War games.
The strategic part of the game takes place in Europe, West Asia and North Africa. Each turn is half a year. The theme of this game - Rome, - led to a greater emphasis on the military parts of the game.
Rome: Total War - Alexander
This is the second official extension to Rome: Total War. The first extension was the Rome: Total War - Barbarion Invasion game.
Unlike all other games of the Total War series, this game can be played in just one faction - Macedonia, led by Alexander the Great. There are seven factions in the game:
Barbarian Factions: Scythia, Dahae, Illyria.
Eastern Factions: Persia, India.
The number of turns in the game is limited - there are only 100 of them. A series of battles must be won no less than on the “medium” difficulty level in order to gain access to other battles.
11. Cossacks 3
Return of the legendary Cossacks! The sequel of the award winning strategy series.
Leaning on the history of the 17th and 18th century, the real time strategy game awakens colossal mass battles with up to 32,000 soldiers simultaneously on the battlefield.
This remake of the classic game, that originally launched in 2000, contains all of the elements that distinguish the successful Cossacks games and combines them with contemporary 3D-graphics. Cossacks 3 provides the player with infinite tactical options, including not only the construction of buildings, the production of raw materials, but also the broad selection of various units and the influence of the landscape.
20 nations, 120 different unit types, 100 research opportunities, and over 220 different historical buildings are available to the player. Besides the battles ashore, players can build an armada and attack their enemies at sea. Cossacks 3 offers five historic single player-campaigns and up to eight players can fight each other in multiplayer-mode on one map. The player can forge alliances with or against others as well as challenge the computer. Randomly generated maps provide endless variations and can be adapted to the gamer’s needs.
Grandiose battles of up to 32,000 soldiers on the battlefield
20 playable nations
100 research opportunities
220 different historic buildings
Battles ashore and at sea
Five singleplayer historical campaigns
Infinite variations of battles on randomly generated mapsAs a free DLC all the players will receive 8 additional playable nations with the unique music main themes.
Information about Digital Deluxe Edition (no longer available for purchase):
Digital Deluxe - is a game edition, that contained both base game and 4 previously announced DLC, which are getting consequent releases during 1 year after Cossacks 3 release, along with few great bonuses.
We have already released 4 promised DLCs: Days of Brilliance, Rise to Glory, Path to Grandeur and The Golden Age. They include:
Early access to new nations:
[Days of Brilliance] Denmark
[Days of Brilliance] Netherlands
[Rise to Glory] Bavaria
[Rise to Glory] Saxony
[Path to Grandeur] Hungary
[Path to Grandeur] Portugal
[The Golden Age] Switzerland
[The Golden Age] Piedmont
[Days of Brilliance] Pro Fide, Lege et Rege
[Rise to Glory] Huge gambles and great achievements.
[Rise to Glory] The Lion of the North.
[Path to Grandeur] St.Jacob with us, Spain!
[Path to Grandeur] In the Service of the Grand Vizier!
[The Golden Age] Oranien bovem!
[Days of Brilliance] Konotop
[Days of Brilliance] Clash at Nordlingen
[Days of Brilliance] Stuart Restoration
[Days of Brilliance] Peasants' War
[Days of Brilliance] Landing in Brittany
[Rise to Glory] Second Northern War
[Rise to Glory] Great Northern War
[Rise to Glory] Franco-Dutch War
[The Golden age] War for Brazil
[The Golden age] War in the Caribbean
[The Golden age] The Portuguese War of Independence
[The Golden age] Siege of DunkirkHistorical battle:
[The Golden age] Battle of Nieuwpoort (1600)
[The Golden age] Battle of Pyliavtsi (1648)
[The Golden age] Battle of Prostki (1656)
[The Golden age] Battle of Saint Gotthard (1664)
[The Golden age] Battle of Villaviciosa (1710)
[The Golden age] Battle of Sheriffmuir (1715)
[The Golden age] Oran (1732)
[The Golden age] Battle of Soor (1745)Environments:
[Rise to Glory] Winter maps
[Path to Grandeur] Desert maps
Digital Deluxe Edition owners would also receive soundtrack in lossless quality (wav format).
Digital Deluxe Edition is no longer available for purchases. Its owners have already got 4 DLC for free, as we`ve promised.
Categories in common with Cossacks 3: Strategy
12. Anno 1404
A unique and award-winning combination of construction, economy, discovery, diplomacy, and combat.
Create your own nation with a unique blend of simulation and real-time strategy as you journey across the globe to explore, trade, and learn technologies to expand your empire and to make your own history.
- Meet the Orient! Build your own settlement and get to know the culture and technologies of the Orient.
- Create huge metropolises! Build a unique seaside with the harbor system and shape the character of your new city with alleyways, city walls, and castles.
- Personalize the way you play! Configure the interface to fit your own personal needs. Create your own adventures in the Dawn of Discovery world with powerful tools and share them with the community.
- A strategy game for beginners and pros! An intuitive interface for beginners with many options for advanced players. A thrilling campaign that carries beginners into the world of Dawn of Discovery. A motivating sandbox mode that can be modified by players to any degree. Special titles, talents, medals, and other rewards that are collected in the captain's log.
13. Farming Simulator 17
THE MOST COMPLETE FARMING SIMULATOR EXPERIENCE
Take on the role of a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 17! Immerse yourself in a huge open world loaded with new content: new environment, vehicles, animals, crops and gameplay mechanics!
Explore farming possibilities over hundreds of acres of land, including a detailed new North American environment. Drive over 250 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from over 75 manufacturers, including new brands such as Challenger, Fendt, Valtra or Massey Ferguson.
Harvest many types of crops, including for the first time sunflowers and soy beans. Take care of your livestock - cows, sheep, chickens and now pigs - take part in forestry, and sell your products to expand your farm! Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or load and drive trains to reach your destination.
Farming Simulator 17 offers rich online activities: play in co-operative multiplayer up to 16 players, and download mods created by the passionate community for unlimited content and an ever-evolving Farming Simulator 17 experience.
Categories in common with Farming Simulator 17: Simulation
14. Life is Feudal: Your Own
Life is Feudal: Your Own is a truly hardcore sandbox RPG with captivating survival aspects. Described as a real life Medieval simulator, which caters for up to 64 players on a 3km x 3km gameworld, any and all paths are an option.
Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal:YO owners will receive one character to gain full access to Life is Feudal:MMO open beta tests and release.
LiF:YO places you in a realistic feudal setting with the ability to host your own private world and set your own rules to suit your playstyle. There’s an in depth crafting system, a range of building features, and free terraforming across the map - meaning you can build your own house anywhere in the world. Team up with your friends and build a village or city and repel attacks by other players who want to ransack your lands!
The unique combat system is non-target and physics-based; the direction of your attack depends on mouse movement. Basic movements and directional attacks can be combined to create deadly combos with special harmful effects. Battle formations are also a new way to collaborate and control the situation on the battlefield with your fighting team. Co-operation and a good strategy within a formation will help you prevail against the enemy.
Everything is tweakable and unique to you, including how your character progresses. The skill and stat cap system allows you to design a character molded to fit your style perfectly, for example. Even alchemy is unique; all recipes are randomized for each character thus the only way to learn is by experimentation.FeaturesUnique Features:
- Free Terraforming & Tunnel Building. 100% free terraforming and tunnel building means you can dig tunnels, mines and moats and expand them in all dimensions barely without limit! You can raise and lower ground levels with a landfall effect. Substances include soil, rock, granite, ore veins, clay, sand, and much more
- Battle Formation System. Strategize for massive battles and provide your units with certain bonuses with the formation system. Keep organised and inside the formation shape to continue to reap the benefits
- Unique Alchemy Combinations. There are over 40,000,000 alchemy combinations unique to each player! You need to learn, experiment and create your very own unique combinations. Complementing the hardcore feel of the game, alchemy is not simply a matter of character skill as it strongly emphasises spending time and resources on creating good recipes and combinations
- Full Seasonal Weather System. Much like in real life, LiF features seasonal weather that directly affects your life in this feudal world
- Complex Food & Cooking System. Cooking is no longer a secondary or non-existent skill. Being a good cook who knows many complex and tasty recipes means that you and your friends will be better fed and will receive skill bonuses
- Realistic Player Damage System. Based on human anatomy, with fractures and bleeding wounds, you can create unique and deadly combat tactics
- Double Health & Stamina Bars. Double health and stamina bars represent better information about the status of your body. Players can be knocked unconscious or killed. They can also be temporarily out of breath or totally exhausted
15. Dawn of Man
Take control of a settlement of the first modern humans, guide them through the ages in their struggle for survival.
Dawn of Man is a survival/city-builder from the creators of Planetbase.
The game starts in the Stone Age, and takes you up to the Iron Age, spanning more than 10,000 years of human prehistory.
You will have to get your people to survive, expand and evolve, just like our ancestors, facing the challenges that the environment will throw at you.
HuntAnimals were a vital source of food and resources for ancient humans. Use their meat to feed your people and their skin and bones to make clothing and craft the tools you will need to stay alive.
Confront Mammoths, Wholly Rhinos, Ancient Bison, Megaloceros, Cave Lions and other species that roamed the earth at the time.GatherCollect a variety resources from the environment: fruit, berries, water, wood, flint, stone, ores. Use them to prepare food, to make tools and to build structures in your settlement.Plan for harsh timesFish is more abundant in spring, berries and fruit can be collected in summer and animals are easier to come by when it's warm.
When winter comes, make sure to have enough non-perishable food and warm clothing in order to survive.Expand and fortify your settlementBuild more homes and facilities for your people, in order to expand your population.
Construct fortifications and craft weapons, so you are ready for when the inevitable conflict comes.Research TechnologiesEach new discovery will make it easier for your settlement to be able to support larger populations, but will also bring new challenges: increased food demand, morale issues and more frequent raider attacks.Build Megalithic StructuresOur ancestors were capable of incredible engineering feats: mine massive rocks from the environment, transport them using sledges and construct colossal stone structures.Control NatureUnlock farming technologies to grow your own vegetables, so you can feed large amounts of people. Domesticate animals to produce food, resources and provide increased muscle power.
16. MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition
Change the entire environment!Wrapped in a mind-bending tale, the gameplay of “MIND” focuses on changing the very weather in order to solve puzzles: the player will cycle between day and night, modify the levels of fog and rain and even travel in time between seasons, changing the environment to advance the gameplay-driven story —indeed, the mechanics are directly related to who the protagonist is, what has happened to him and everything he is doing: a man trapped in his own mind, he must use all the tools at his disposition to escape to reality. Accompanied by the snarky yet heartfelt narration of this comatose patient, the player will guide him through fantastical forests, dark caverns and deceptive worlds of water and ice that directly relate to his emotional state at each point in his journey.Enhanced Edition Features
- Play the game in Virtual Reality for a full immersive experience. VR support only for motion controllers (HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift + Oculus Touch).
- Powerfull new Unreal Engine 4 engine gaining even 70% more performance in almost every level.
- Steam controller, keyboard, gamepad and VR controllers 100% supported and configurable.
- 4 secret levels, redesigned interactive ending, narration and also an alternative ending.
- More than 40 different, creative puzzles seamlessly integrated into the environment.
- 6 ways to affect the environment in order to solve the puzzles.
- More than 25 distinct landscapes into with which you will be able to interact.
- Turn day to night, make it so everything is covered by a blinding fog, summon incredible storms, travel to the past and make use of even more as of yet unknown mechanics.
- More than an hour of voice acting that, while integrated into the gameplay itself, will tell you a whole story that is not about saving the world but about living through the pain of a father broken by his mistakes.
- Face down imposing enemies by using your creativity and everything you have learnt along the way.
- 22 achievements full of Easter eggs and references.
- OST and Artbook included.
Developed by Carlos Coronado Carlos Coronado, Dani Navarro y Luka Nieto. Aditional code by Jose Ladislao. Voice by Greg Nugent.
17. Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
Here is a sandbox like no other. Create massive battles with absolutely no limits. Want to see 10,000 chickens fight an army of Romans?? Sure, why not. Want to see a company of WW2 U.S soldiers fight 11,000 Medieval soldiers?? There are simply no limits to the carnage you can achieve in Epic Battle Simulator. Mess around with a massive variety of units. Everything from, Roman Centurions, Medieval soldiers, Knights, Orcs, Trolls, and yes, chickens! The main focus in this game is giving the player no restrictions to what he can do. That is why we decided not to limit the amount of units in battle. Want to see what a battle of 100,000 units looks like? We don't recommend going past 10,000 for most machines but its your CPU, do what you want! On top of that, you can play as any one of the units in the game, getting up close and personal to help change the tides of a massive battle, while rallying teammates and giving them orders!
Unfortunately there really aren't many engines that you can chuck 10,000 characters in and expect good performance. This is why I worked months on end to create the most powerful crowd rendering system ever conceived in Unity engine. The detail of each character has little effect on performance while each individual acts independently, but is working towards a greater good for his team. Each individual decides his own path and navigates complex environments. But I didn't stop there! With the large open environments, I needed a more dynamic lighting solution than the one built in to Unity engine. So I built my own dynamic global illumination lighting engine. This enables bounce light completely in real time. What does that mean? That means every piece of shiny armor is reflecting it's true surroundings, every bright surfaces illuminates it's surroundings and effects the overall lighting.
Yes I worked hard to bring this game to life, may you all inflict carnage upon it!
18. Reign Of Kings
Struggle to survive in a harsh medieval world. Hunt wildlife, mine resources, build structures, and craft weapons and armor in order to protect yourself. You may form a guild, bring war to all opposition, and try to seize the throne and become king!
In Reign of Kings we allow you to collect resources and craft a wide variety of items needed to build a vast and powerful kingdom. We were primarily inspired by Rust & Chivalry in the development of this game.
In addition to standard resources, you may compete over the Ancient Throne which resides in a throne room which overlooks the island. All players who are not part of the King's Guild are taxed on the resources they collect.
The development of a melee combat system adds a gritty and visceral feeling to Reign of Kings that will allow players to become deeply immersed in a realistic and intense medieval survival experience.
The world itself is designed to inspire competition and struggles for power. Resource locations strategically spread throughout the game will create inequity and envy. Players will have the ability to make war, or even capture and hold other players in order to get what they want. Each player will have the power to decide the fate of the kingdom, or choose to entirely forego the responsibility of ruling the kingdom and roam the land as a freeman.
Players have the ability to capture, hold, and execute other players. The player can capture them with rope or iron shackles. Once shackled, a player is no longer able to access their inventory aside from their orifice slot. The captured player's inventory is accessible for the captor to search them.
Additionally, a rope will be attached to a prisoner which will allow them to be pulled in any direction their captor wishes. In order to avoid severe grieving situations, players can hide a sharp stone or lock pick in their orifice. This "hidden" item can help them escape capture or commit suicide.
PUNISHMENT & DEATH
Punishment & Death Once the player has control of a captive, there are several options available for managing a prisoner. Options range from simply locking them in a cage or dungeon, public humiliation in the pillory, or simply executing them.
THE ANCIENT THRONE
The Ancient Throne can be claimed by any player. Holding the Ancient Throne will grant its owner dominion over the entire map (change name of realm) and taxation rights over every other player. The King of the Ancient Throne will receive the ability to collect the resource tax from every player within the game by visiting the Ravens Treasure Tree. The ravens automatically collect taxes in the game (behind the scenes of course, sneaky little things), and place them in the chests in their Treasure Tree.
In addition, the King of the Ancient Throne will have access to the Ancient Sword and the Ancient Crown.
PRODUCTION & REFINING STATIONS
Players will have the ability to collect resources and to craft them into useful items or building materials. Additionally, the progression mechanic for being able to craft higher valued items will be reliant on upgrading production stations to a higher level. (Need a better quality sword? Upgrade your anvil.) Production and refining stations can craft or refine items as long as there are resources available unless ordered to do otherwise. This allows the player the freedom to do other things while his kingdom remains productive.
Collection stations can be placed for grain and water. Collection stations will passively produce raw materials given they have enough fuel.
These collection stations will be fully interactive and if left un-defended will offer a nice target for unscrupulous or enemy players. With this in mind, the player will want to protect their resources.
SIEGE EQUIPMENT AND RAIDING BASES
Once the players build stone walls and iron doors, players will not be able to simply bash their way inside. Players will now need to employ one of many different techniques for entry.
The ranged option is to build trebuchets and launch large stones from afar at your opponent's castle. Players must place a counterweight to offset their projectile weight in order to get the range and destruction power they need from the stone they are launching. Players may also rotate the trebuchet. This alignment takes some practice but is very rewarding when set correctly.
Players may choose to go a more stealthy route by crafting lock picks. Lock picks, however, are very hard to craft, and do not work on iron doors and iron gates.
Players defending a base may employ their own trebuchet or set up a ballista which is great for killing other players at range.
FIRST PERSON COMBAT
Our combat systems allow melee and ranged combat to take center stage when war breaks out. Inspired by games like Chivalry, Reign of Kings' combat system is being tuned for satisfying, fast paced action. Players fight over the scarce resources and face off to defend or capture the throne.
Players equip brutal weapons and use mouse buttons in an attempt to chop, slice, & stab through an opponent. Players will want to upgrade their weaponry to inflict the highest amount of damage as melee combat will always be dangerous and unpredictable. Armor will be highly prized in Melee as it will keep you in a fight much longer.
We support delimbing and decapitation of an opponent to represent the visceral and brutal experience of medieval close-quarters warfare. A variety of period realistic weapons and armor will be available for the player to craft as they progress toward elder content.
Ranged fighting in ROK will encompass the use of the bow, crossbow, javelin, and throwing stones. A good way for a player to stay alive in a fight during the early game will be to use ranged weaponry and speed. Keeping out of sword range from a marauding knight is always a good idea, but even more so if you’re not equipped with the quality of armor that can absorb a hit or two.
A simple bow and spear may be capable of taking down wild game, but may not provide enough piercing power to get through the finest plate male. It’ll be important for the player to learn what kinds of weaponry are most effective in a fight as it will be critical knowledge to stay alive and have impact in a fight. Higher tier Steel-pointed javelins will be able to pierce some armors, but the crossbow is the best option for punching a hole through the most heavily plated opponent at range.
The general rules of ranged weaponry will apply in ROK to determine functionality. The bow will have the highest accuracy and reload speed, the crossbow will have greatest piercing power but is slow to reload, and thrown weapons will have the highest damage output, but are for short range use only.
ROK features a plague-ridden village that was cursed and abandoned by the old gods. This village features plague-ridden villagers, loot crates, and some high-end loot drops. It is dangerous to be in the village for long periods of time due to the disease that will damage the player's health.
ROK uses a roguelike death model similar to Rust. When players die, they will fall to the ground as a ragdoll container that can be looted by other players. Dead players will be provided with a random re-spawn option that can be improved through bed placement.
Players begin the game by creating a unique character. They will be able to refine their look in great detail by editing their body parts, choosing hair, and establishing a banner scheme to help them identify loyal friends during gameplay. You can also choose the voice style of your player's taunts.
Using the standard block, ramp and stairs, ROK building materials will consist of sticks, thatch, clay, wood, re-enforced wood, and stone. Thatch, sticks, wood and clay will be widely available and often the first choice in material for beginning level housing. While these materials will offer shelter from poorly equipped enemies, they are easily breached by other players. Stone will offer much greater resistance to basic attacks and will only be damageable with siege tactics. Players will be able to build their homes, towers and castles any way they like, but will need a great deal of space during elder content play in order to hold a large number of production, refining, and collection stations.
Building castles will be a natural occurrence for players who reach elder content gameplay. With the large number of production stations, refining stations, collection stations, chests, torture devices and respawn beds available for the player to build, comes the need to protect a large footprint of space.
19. Street Warriors Online
This is the first, realistic PvP brawling game for up to 8 vs 8 players with original, dynamic combat system and fast, round based battles.
Create and develop Your character while earning new skills and items that helps You beat Your opponents.
Gather Your friends and fight together in a clan.
Compete with players from around the world using hand-to-hand combat.
- No shooting or magic but a hail of swift blows of kicks and punches !
- Easy, one-click matchmaking finds the best suitable battle for Your character.
Use dynamic combat system with intuitive action keys.
- In Street Warriors Online You can dynamically attack or block incoming attacks as opposed to mmo games.
- You can provide standard, special or sprint attacks that causes different hit reactions of Your enemies.
Take part in battles up to 8 vs 8 participants in 3 different game modes.
- Fight on many battle arenas of different player capacities ( 2v2, 4v4, 8v8 )
- Select one of 3 game modes:
- Skirmish: Beat up all enemies to win a round. Win three rounds to win the battle !
- Conquest: Capture bases by spraying over Your team's graffiti. Captured base generates points. Reach points limit to win.
- Capture The Bag: Capture the bag and deliver it to Your van. Reach bags limit to win the battle.
Gain experience and respect to develop Your characters.
- Each finished battle gives You Experience as well as Respect Points reward.
- The reward is proportional to Your involvement in the battle.
- Respect points is Your primary currency. Buy different items such as clothes, power cards or new attacks.
- Level Up to obtain attribute points and develop character to match Your play style.
- Higher levels unlocks new items and attacks !
Configure appearance and combat style to make Your characters become unique !
- Compose Your appearance from over 150 clothing parts of 7 categories per character class.
- Prepare preferable attack sequence ( rotation ) that suits Your combat tactics.
- Spend Your attribute points to achieve best fighting results.
- Buy and socket different Power Cards that alters Your combat skills.
Own up to 8 characters with different class and attributes build.
- Get new characters for golden currency or from the golden premium bundle.
- There are 3 different character classes to choose from: Swarmer, Slugger and Bruiser
- Swarmer is a female class with extended speed and energy regeneration
- Bruiser is a slow heavy fighter with increased damage and health
- Slugger is the most balanced class
Use elements of the environment as weapons to gain temporary advantage.
- On almost every arena You can find different items that can be used as weapons.
- You can throw heavy objects like garbage bins or tires to hit many enemies at once and make them fall.
- There are also objects like baseball bats, pipes and planks that You can use as one handed weapons.
- Throw bricks, stones and bottles at Your enemies to stun them and make vulnerable to Your attacks.
Use energy drinks to scramble out from critical situations or get temporary power-up.
- There are 8 different energy drinks so far.
- You can take 2 different drinks on a battle and trigger them when desired.
- If You have more drinks of a kind - drink will be available again after You re-spawn.
Team up with Your friends and play together !
- Play together with Your friends in up to 8-person group on free for all battles.
- You can create and customize Your unique clan of warriors and fight against others to climb up in the global rankings !
- Higher clan ranking enables all members to buy special, unique rewards.
20. Wild Terra Online
Wild Terra Online is a massively multiplayer life simulator in a fully player-driven medieval world.
Here everyone will find an occupation that appeals to one’s soul: world exploration, hunting, crafting, home decorating, fights and castle sieges.
Start as a survivor - become a medieval king!
- Huge open world based on a realistic medieval Europe.
- Explore a world that is completely created and driven by players. There are no pre-built castles, NPCs, or quests in the game. Only players themselves are able to build roads, cut down forests, found new towns … shape the server as they want!
- Open world with the possibility to build wherever you want. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a campfire for one night or eventually an entire castle!
- Deep crafting system with different professions to indulge in: agriculture, animal husbandry, cooking, smithing, and more. There are lots of resources to gather and recipes to learn.
- Success in PvP depends on tactics and a player’s skill. Having a high level and upgraded equipment does not always guarantee a win. Wise usage of advantages such terrain and choice of one’s equipment are also keys to winning fights.
- Servers for those interested in hardcore survival with full loot drop on death, destructible buildings, and PvP. There are also quiet servers for those who prefer a calm atmosphere and a non-PvP experience.
In Towns you manage a settlement on top of an active dungeon. Instead of playing the hero who delves deep into the dungeon, how about playing the town that houses and caters to the hero's needs?
Both the RPG and strategic aspects will be fleshed out over a series of sprawling dungeons.
Attract travelling heroes that will independently explore the dungeons below, fight off monsters, gain levels, special skills and collect the best loot they can find in order to clear the land of all evil!
Craft unique weapons, trade with exotic items, obtain randomized loot, set up devious death traps and build a settlement capable of holding back the forces that come up from the depths!
22. Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare
Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare is a unique combination of tactical first-person shooter and strategy game, where the player assumes the role of a commander and raise money, build an army, engage the enemies in field combat, attack hostile territories and defend currently held ones and eventually dominate the world.
The gameplay operates on two levels: the overworld map and the first-person shooter portion. In the overworld, the player can visit locations, trade, upgrade equipment, attack enemy armies, lay siege to towns, accept missions, and more. In the FPS portion, the player enters the battlefield in the first-person view, fight as a foot soldier and issue orders to the army.
- FPS meets Strategy Game
- Free-Form Sandbox Game Experience
- Epic Large Scale Combat
- Commanding an army
- Realistic Combat Simulation
23. Eco - Global Survival Game
Enter the world of Eco, where you must team-up to build civilization and prevent a disaster, using resources from a fully simulated ecosystem, where your every action affects the lives of countless species.
Will you and your fellow builders collaborate successfully, creating laws to guide player actions, finding a balance that takes from the ecosystem without damaging it? Or will the world be destroyed by short-sighted choices that pollute the environment in exchange for immediate resource gains? Or, do players act too slowly, and the world is consumed by a disaster that could have been avoided if you developed the right technology? In Eco, you must find a balance as a group if the world is to survive.A world-survival game Eco is a survival game in a global sense, where it is not just the individual or group who is threatened, but the world itself. The world of Eco will be home to a population of thousands of simulated plants and animals of dozens of species, each living out their lives on a server running 24 hours a day, growing, feeding and reproducing, with their existence highly dependent on other species.
Enter humans into this equation, and things get complicated. It is the role of players to thrive in this environment by using resources from the world to eat, build, discover, learn and invent. However, every resource they take affects the environment it is taken from, and without careful planning and understanding of the ecosystem, lands can become deforested and polluted, habitats destroyed, and species left extinct.
In the extreme, the food supply of the ecosystem can be destroyed, along with all human life on it, resulting in server-wide perma-death. Eco is a game where the player’s actions have meaningful consequences.
- Everything you do affects the ecosystem, and players can destroy their food supply and world (server-wide permadeath)
- Create a player-run government to make decisions as a group, proposing and voting on laws
- Use data gathered from the world to propose and vote on laws as a group. Debate with scientific argumentation.
- Create a player-run economy that allows you to sell not only good but services in the form of server-enforced contracts (simulating a player driven quest system).
- PvP takes the form of a player-run criminal justice system. Breaking the player-made laws can result in arrest and punishment.
- Your food level determines your skill-increase rate, making food very important and tying players directly to the ecosystem from which it comes.
- A game with goals higher than entertainment. We plan to build it for schools as an augmented classroom world students share.
24. Warbands: Bushido
Warbands:Bushido - is a miniatures board game with cards, miniatures, dice (i.e. dice random involved) and beautiful terrains to fight on, with both multiplayer battles boardgamers used to, and challenging single-player campaigns (soon to be released), essential for computer RPGs.
Game has a isometric, tabletop-style look with miniature-style characters, cards, dice, pre-rendered battlefields and story-mode locations. There will be more than 100 various paintable units and heroes planned for full-scale release and later additions. Story driven single-player will be highly influenced by Final Fantasy Tactics and Valkyria Chronicles, with several different campaigns with their own characters and events. While multiplayer skirmish will let you test your skills in best traditions of tabletop wargame classics like Warmachine or Mordheim with a fast-paced Hearthstone-like gameplay.
Stories we are going to tell you in future scenarios will take us to different corners of Sengoku period Japan. All castles, villages and interiors will look as authentic as possible, we’re working really hard to achieve this. In first grand campaign, as a swordmaster samurai we will make our way home through eastern provinces, turned to chaos during years of war. In other scenario we’ll help portuguese merchant resolve a conflict between two powerful samurais. We will also tell a story of a ninja, who has to hide from wrath of his own clan. And we have quite a bunch of even more fascinating stories.
25. Tiny Rails
Manage your train company from modest engine to multi-car masterpiece in this immersive, world-spanning game from Tiny Titan Studios. Deliver passengers and cargo across the world, while upgrading and customizing your train cars to become the ultimate railroad tycoon!
Your grandfather has handed down his train company and it's up to you to expand your modest regional operation around the world. Upgrade and customize your train while unlocking new stations, delivering passengers and trading supplies! Encounter rival train companies, meet interesting characters and snap iconic global landmarks in their pixel glory in this relaxing casual sim game!
• Beautiful pixel art combines with relaxing music in this immersive, unique game experience!
• Play an active or a passive role... it's your choice!
• Explore the world map even when you aren't around! Where will you find YOUR train the next time you play?
• Travel the world and explore a variety of environments and weather in your fully customizable, upgradable train!
• Outfit your train with food, entertainment or comfort cars to increase passenger happiness and keep business booming!
Choo-choo-choose to climb aboard Tiny Rails!
This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development. To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/
26. Grand Ages: Medieval
What is Grand Ages: Medieval?
"Grand Ages: Medieval" is an entry in Kalypso's "Grand Ages" series of finely-crafted strategy games of different genres developed by different studios. This game is not a sequel to the 2009 title "Grand Ages: Rome", a classic RTS with a focus on city building. "Grand Ages: Medieval" is a larger scale, real-time empire simulation game combining elements of trade, expansion and exploration with a heavy focus on economical domination.Features:
- Explore a gigantic game world of over 20 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
- Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
- Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
- Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
- Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
- Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players
It is the year 1050 AD. At the beginning of the High Middle Ages development in Europe has seen an unprecedented level of progress and a rapidly growing population spreads across the length and breadth of the continent. New frontiers are explored, settlements founded and vast trading routes established. As the head of one of these small settlements, it falls upon you to lead your people towards greatness. Explore a vast world, gather resources, encounter other societies and use your trading expertise to expand and make your fortune. Found new cities, progress your nation with inventive technology and protect your trade routes against barbarian attacks until you are powerful enough to begin your conquest over Europe and forge a bold new empire.
Grand Ages: Medieval is a real-time strategy game from Gaming Minds. Lead your people and advance through the decades by utilising construction, research, expansion and conquest in an area extending from Scandinavia and North Africa; to Portugal, the Caucasus and the Middle East. Rise from the humble role of a simple mayor governing a small settlement and rule over all of Europe. Experience an exciting campaign with elaborately designed cut-scenes, play by your own rules in free play or test your skills in multiplayer against up to 8 players!
27. Gold Rush: The Game
Those of you who have never dreamt about finding a gold nugget, please raise your hand. Ok, now, gather around, because I’m about to tell you something. The rest of you can just enjoy this experience, because there is nothing I can tell you to make you even more interested. It’s just a “dream come true” for all of us, right?
Gold Rush allows you to discover the tough experience of gold mining. You start with just an excavator, but with passing seasons, you become the wealthiest man in Alaska.
We created a big, detailed world with four unique gold mining claims. On each, you will find a fully deformable terrain. Each fragment of our world has its own background story you can discover in spare time.
Our main goal was to create a high-fidelity simulation. You will spend a lot of time in the excavator, as it is the main gold mining tool, so with that in mind, we spend the majority of our time giving you the best possible experience.
There is no campaign in our game. Instead, we decided, after a long tutorial, you will go into Sandbox mode, where you will not be constrained by anything.
Remember, nobody can work all day, all night. Even if you’d like to, the hard work of gold miners is often hampered by the force of nature. Difficult weather conditions can easily spoil the machines and stop the extraction for a long time, not to mention the winter, when you can’t dig at all.
Genre: Simulation Of Gold Mining
Release Date: Q3 2017Support Us On Kickstarterhttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1752350052/gold-rush-0
28. Arena Wars 2
Arena Wars 2 is the sequel of the award-winning Arena Wars series and combines revolutionary RTS fights with RPG elements. Join the Battlefield of the future and prove your skills in fast paced multiplayer matches as well as against the advanced AI. Stunning maps, highly detailed units, powerful upgrades and skills as well as a best balanced gameplay offer intensive fights in a spectacular Sci-Fi scenario. Thanks to an easy accessibility and different AI levels, Arena Wars 2 is the perfect RTS game for all kind of gamers.Key Features
- Gameplay balanced in perfection – award winning mix of RTS and “Capture the Flag”
- Fast paced matches on challenging maps
- State of the Art graphics thanks to the powerful Delta Engine
- Fantastic Units equipped with modern Weapon systems and spectacular skills
- Outstanding & non-cheating AI available in 5 different difficulty levels will challenge every player
- Unit-Upgrades, Power-Ups, and Items delivers countless possibilities for the “BEST STRATEGY”
- Comprehensive Replay-Function enables to follow or to save thrilling combats in order to share the spectacular moments with the entire community
- Diverse Game modes – Singleplayer, Training, Multiplayer/Coop (1 vs 1/2 vs 2)
- Various achievements available across the battlefields
29. Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms is the official expansion to last year's award-winning Medieval II: Total War, presenting players with all-new territories to explore, troops to command, and enemies to conquer.
Kingdoms is the most content-rich expansion ever produced for a Total War game, with four new entire campaigns centered on expanded maps of the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. In Medieval II, you were only given a tantalizing glimpse of South America, but in Kingdoms, vast tracts of land in both North and South America have been opened up for you to conquer. All-new factions from the New World are also now fully playable, including the Aztecs, Apaches, and Mayans.
Along with the new maps in the Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World Campaigns, there are 13 new factions to play, over 110 units to control, and 50 building types, adding up to 80 hours of new gameplay. Kingdoms also offers new multiplayer maps and hotseat multiplayer, a first for the Total War series, allowing you to play one-versus-one campaign games on the same computer.
- Four new campaigns - Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World
- 10 new units
- 13 new factions
- 9 new agents
- 50 new buildings
- 60+ new territories across four new maps
- 15 new multiplayer maps and scenarios
- All-new 1v1 hotseat multiplayer campaign mode
Categories in common with Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms: Strategy
30. Evolution RTS
Check out our Discord Server!: https://discord.gg/WUbAs2fPlease Note: Evolution RTS is developed by only one person (with help from other developers on occasion) and has a relatively small but tight knit community, however it is quite active. We use our Discord server to set up games and discuss balance. If you would like to start up a game, you can just click the "Play the Game!" button on the lobby main screen to see if the servers are currently populated, or simply join Discord and ask if anyone is up for a game. The answer is usually yes. To update to the latest version, all you need to do is join a server. The Lobby will download everything you need automatically. Steam already comes with the core game files and maps, but game updates are handled through the lobby. Updates happen early, often, and they are usually only a few kb in size.SPECIAL NOTE FOR LINUX USERS: The libsdl2-dev package is required.Evolution RTS is a free an Open Source RTS game designed using the Spring Engine. It has been in development for many years and receives updates often. Its gameplay is designed specifically to appeal to gamers of all skill levels. The gameplay is designed around the use of unit groups, and the mixture of your unit group often will determine how successful you are in battle, as opposed to churning out hundreds of the same unit continually.
The economy and teching system is easy to learn and use. The game itself supplies many tools that make managing your economy easier so that you can focus more on crushing your enemy than of playing simcity in your base. Units interact using realistic physics and varied terrain (you can actually micro units in order to dodge projectiles!).
Below is a very short list of the features that Evolution RTS has to offer:
Projectiles and units use a realistic physics system which allow for unprecedented control and gameplay. Micro your units to avoid projectiles. Hide behind terrain for cover.
Epic and Macro scales
Control the battlefield and a level that feels the most comfortable to you, whether zoomed in controlling individual units, zoomed out viewing the entire map and issuing orders on a macro scale, or somewhere in between! You are in complete control!
Fine tuning controls for builders
Set builders on repeat so that they repeat the orders you give infinitely until they die. Adjust builder priority in order to control the amount of resources allocated to that specific builder’s construction project.
Unique Cover System allows you to easily set up ambushes
Hide your army in rocks and foilage completely undetected and lie in wait to ambush your enemy!
Gameplay geared towards casual gamers in addition to hardcore rts fans, as opposed to only being fun to play at the higher levels
Gameplay designed around being easy to learn yet hard to master. As a newbie you can be up and running in no time, and the gameplay ensures that just because you are new, you aren’t necessarily at a huge disadvantage.
Hundreds of units at once
The Spring Engine allows for hundreds or thousands of units to be beating the daylights out of each other all at once. Gameplay scales seamlessly to fit!
Unique unit abilities
Discover units with special abilities, such as the ORB with it’s incredible area healing abilities, or the Overseer with it’s EMP ability!
The economy is designed to be easy to learn, and use. There are only two resources in the game; Energy and Metal. Energy is used for utility purposes such as unit ammunition, powering shields, and building nuclear missiles, whereas metal is used to construct structures and units. Metal income is split between allies and resources that overflow the player’s capacity automatically flow into allies banks.
Easy to learn teching system
Simple teching system that revolves around using the same buildings that supply energy as a means to increase your tech availability ensure seamless transitions into heavier unit technologies.
Full particle effects engine and beautiful effects painstakingly created down to the last detail ensure that every battle will be visually stunning!
Full in-game soundtrack that highlights the mood based upon whether you are building structures in your base or engaged in an all out no holds barred war for survival will keep you on your toes and fuel your need for dominance! Over 40+ tracks!
Easy battle formations
Easy to use battle formations via selecting a group of units, right-clicking and dragging on the map make it easy for you to give complex orders to your units, even in the midst of a battle!
Intelligent Unit Targeting AI
Units automatically target the best enemy units to attack on their own, leaving you to concentrate on formations, flanking, and commanding your army!
Give orders via the mini-map
Full unit orders can be given via the minimap, so you can control your units intuitively no matter where your camera is pointing.
Place map markers with or without labels, and draw directly on the map
Map markers, drawing, and labels make it easy for you and your allies to communicate your battle plans, and illustrate them!
Unit balance dependent on unit mixture instead of one unit owning an entire army all by itself
Unit balance is designed so that composition matters more than simply churning out hordes of the most expensive unit.
Intelligent builder AI
Builders have a plethora of tools and options available to use to help you with macro tasks so that you can focus on kicking robotic ass!
Completely customizeable GUI
The many parts of the in-game gui can easily be moved around, resized, and positioned exactly how you like it! Be your own boss!
Gorgeously detailed unit textures and designs
Automatic ladder ranking and replay system
Completely free, forever!
Evolution RTS is a continually evolving and developing game; Come and join our community! We love having more people to talk to and play with! Preemptively, welcome to our community!
Balrum is an old-school, hybrid turn-based, open world indie RPG with deep tactical combat. Explore a huge living fantasy world with dozens of side quests next to an epic main quest. In addition to traditional RPG features Balrum has deep crafting which allows the player to craft their own custom items. Balrum also features farming your own crops, building your home, and survival mechanics complemented by the game's main features. In Balrum you will have a faithful animal companion as your pet. Your pet is fully controllable and adds greatly to the complexity of the combat.
The player takes control of a young man whose peaceful life is suddenly interrupted by events which will change his life forever.Features:
- Real-Time world with Turn-Based Combat
- A huge Open World with dozens of Dungeons to explore
- Spend your learning points to create a pure class or a hybrid class
- Dozens of Side Quests and an Epic Main Quest
- Three separate paths leading to the end
- Tame various animals to be your loyal Companion
- Deep Crafting System which allows you to create custom items
- Day/Night Cycle with Weather Effects
- Survival Mechanics
NOTE: Thank you to all our backers on Kickstarter for making this game possible.
32. Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny
A legend reborn as Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny returns!
Developed by Austrian developer Crafty Studios, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is a faithful remake of the 1992 original, adored by a generation of Role Players and one of the most successful RPG’s of the 1990’s.
Get ready to return to Thorwal, one of the oldest cities of Aventuria. Make sure your wits are sharpened before walking down the small alleys of Thorwal and Prem, and prepare to stop the Orcisch threat while creating a mighty alliance between nations. Featuring a complete visual reimagining along with a comprehensive overhaul of every aspect of the gameplay, Realms of Arkania – Blade of Destiny is set to captivate a 21st century audience of new and old fans alike.
Old school RPG at its best – for the Fans of REAL RPG games.Features:
- Remake of the first part of Realms of Arkania
- Roleplaygame with turn based tactical fights
- Cities and dungeons in current real-time-3D
- Dozens of talents, fighting skills and magical skills
- Authentic realization of the TDE basic rules
- Depending on your gaming style – 20 to 80 hours game time
- User-Contributed Content
- Modding ability
- Additional encounters, making Aventuria even more alive
- Enhanced Battles
- Completely redone graphics
- Completely revised and improved User Interface
- Extended music selection
- Enhanced sound
- Steam Achievements, Stats and Cloud
- Linux build
33. The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition
In Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition, the player creates their own empire of bustling cities in a captivating medieval world. However, threats are always looming so you must be prepared to defend your mighty kingdom.
Powered by RenderWare, everything is visible, highly detailed, and real. Each character has his own life, which can always be observed by the player. The game offers you a deep but always comprehensible economy system with various recourses and goods which are produced and gathered by the different professions. The ultimate goal of the game is to expand your empire to become a legendary King.
Bring out the best in every Settler, build up a prosperous economy, fulfill every need of your citizens, and protect your people from any danger!
Includes the Eastern Realm Expansion pack!
- Create big, bustling medieval cities: Plot your expansion, manage your resources wisely, and provide for your people. Settlers: Rise of an Empire offers an easy to pick-up gameplay that allows everybody from newbies to strategy experts to enjoy the game.
- Protect your citizens and your empire: Build up armies, vehicles, and walls to protect your empire. Everything depends on your economy: Is your empire wealthy enough to supply a powerful defense force?
- Exciting multiplayer experience: Work together with one friend and play against another team: Will your division of labor be efficient enough to beat your opponent?
- A full living, detailed atmosphere: The RenderWare engine creates an extremely detailed universe with numerous plants, animals and other details which will attract the player.
- Four climatic zones: The four climatic zones and the four seasons have full impact on recourse management and gameplay.
- Natural interaction of Settlers: All Settlers have their own daily life and they interact naturally with each other.
- The Settlers series has already sold over 6 Million units worldwide!
Eastern Realm Expansion Pack Features
- Exciting new landscapes: New 8 map campaign based on the Indian environment offers a beautiful and detailed world.
- Enhanced challenges: New Monsoon Rain season allows players to test their skill as they survive in harsh weather conditions.
- Immersive gameplay: Automated monthly transactions and new well system now allow the player to have more control than ever over his empire.
- New Characters: Geologists assist the player in order to create a thriving empire.
Categories in common with The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition: Strategy
34. Gloria Victis
Gloria Victis is a MMORPG with an emphasis on realism, set in a low-fantasy medieval open world. Enjoy skill-based non-target combat, open PVP with territory control, deep, expanded crafting system, player-driven economy and a mature, extensive storyline – all that served with beautiful, realistic graphics and immersive atmosphere.
Choose one of two nations: proud Midlanders inhabiting vast green lands or vengeful Ismirs from the frosty North and join the conflict!
Non-Target Combat – Engage in action-based, non-target combat where your skills and tactics matter! Prove your skills and earn fame as an undefeatable duelist, eagle-eyed archer or respected commander inspiring your allies in battle!
Open PVP – Fight to the death in tournaments, towns and castles sieges and epic wars where entire armies collide!
Territory Control – Conquer the lands, siege non-instantiated towns and castles and develop fortifications to earn an advantage in the everlasting conflict of the realms!
Innovative Partial Loot System – Defeated your enemy? Take your reward, selecting which specific items you would like to loot – but hurry, the clock is ticking!
Fame and Disgrace – Be a part of a living feudal society, establish your reputation and move up the feudal hierarchy, leading your allies to victory under your guild’s banner – or run and hide as an outlaw!
Complex Crafting System – Look for the best resources and materials, use crafting workstations and co-operate with others to increase your efficiency and achieve mastery in one of 8 different realistic crafts. The economy is in your hands – swords don’t drop from wolves but are forged by the blacksmiths!
Class-less Progression – Become who you want to be, shaping your character without artificial classes and fully customizing your equipment using hundreds of available items!
Open Living World – Seamless, breathtaking, challenging, dynamically reacting to your actions – the diversified and overwhelming world of Gloria Victis awaits you!
Low-fantasy Setting – Explore the lands based upon medieval Europe and Middle-East, discover ancient secrets, seek for forgotten treasures and face creatures designed after medieval tales!
Please remember that the game is currently in alpha stage and you may experience some issues or some of the features may not be implemented yet. Read the "Early Access" section above for details!
We are continuously improving and expanding all the described features according to the Community voice, while the others are under development or on our to-do list.
Features which will come with the future updates:
Mounts – Tired of walking? Get on a horse, take your lance and charge the enemy – or prove your incomparable skills in mounted archery!
Full-scale Sieges – Rams, ballistae, trebuchets and catapults – medieval warfare in all its beauty and glory!
Sailing and Naval Combat – Build a cog to deliver goods to distant realms, lead your fleet in naval warfare or make your mark as a world-known corsair!
Housing – Build your own house, develop and decorate it – home sweet home!
Freedom and Immersion – Want to rest for a while? Enjoy numerous side-activities, such as fishing, gambling and the beer drinking contest!
Mature storyline – Choose one of three playable nations based upon the old powers from medieval Europe and the Middle-East – Midlanders, Ismirs and Azebs – and enjoy an epic adventure to discover their rich culture, history and an own beliefs system!
We are currently hosting servers for following regions:
- West Europe
- East Europe/Russia
- North America
- South America
- South East Asia
35. Oriental Empires
Step into the world of the ancient Orient. Control a city or tribe from the dawn of Chinese history, and turn it into a great empire. Develop your land, create great cities, raise huge armies and fight epic wars. Advance your technology, culture and religion to create one of mankind’s great civilizations. All the action takes place on one spectacular game map that brings to life the mountains, forests, plains and deserts of China. Zoom in close to review your troops and see your peasants toiling, or zoom out for a strategic overview. Plan your battles, end your turn, and then watch as your armies obey your orders, with hundreds of soldiers battling right on the game map.
- Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world.
- Persuade the other factions to recognize you as such by either military force, or by diplomatic persuasion.
- Play as one of 16 different factions each with their own special bonuses or penalties.
- Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia.
- Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player.
- Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces.
- Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview.
- Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water.
- Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments.
- Many other elements will determine the outcome of you quest for dominance such as Leaders, Sieges, Unrest and Rebellion, and Authority and Culture ratings.
- As Emperor, set edicts, laws and decrees to balance power and move into a glorious new Era, with new technologies and military units that change the game!
36. Eisenwald: Blood of November
The duke is dead. Without an heir it falls upon the council to decide who will become the new duke. Amidst the upheaval two powerful clans vie for the crown: Eisig and Horn. But they are not alone for some lesser clans have dared to declare their own bid for the throne.
The cards are dealt and the stakes are too high for anyone to give support to another contender. Whatever decision the council makes, feudal war looms on the horizon. You alone have kept your neutrality and the fate of the war is in your hands.
This game contains references to the current political situation.
This new adventure will have the following new features:
- Random events that add replayability;
- Smart re-spawn - improved dynamic balance of the armies;
- Updated look - the engine and graphics will be reworked and improved;
- Sandbox like gameplay – freedom of movement;
- Experimental quest system where some events will change according to your behavior;
- 6-10 hours of gameplay.
37. Tree of Life
- Make your own village, anytime, anywhere.
Thinking of building your own village to show your workmanship? Oh no, you feel like that all buildings on the street are kind of grand castles? If so, it’s time to play Tree of Life. You can make your own village anytime, anywhere. You can also be anyone. You can be a lord who rules a huge grand territory or makes a knight guild to protect the ToL world. What about a village for wanderers? Whatever you want!
- The one beautiful world.
Yes, our world is not perfect. It is full of dangers. So, it could be a good way to explore the ToL world in your room. What about the desert? Come and feel the sunshine, chase a mirage, find unique cactus and shooting stars… If you prefer the North Pole than the desert, why don’t you explore the snowy field on the North? Please keep in mind that you should bring your warm leather clothes. (… be careful with bears!) Can you feel it? Just explore the world!
- Player-based Economy
Are you tired of endless battles? But you still want to support your guild as one of guild members? If so, be a master, then move the entire economy of ToL. Build and maintain your own farm, then generate food to support your guild. Or just be a grand merchant, then transport goods across the whole world, or be a master who makes good weapons in legendary level. Whichever is fine. That makes the economy.
- 21 Class combinations
World best warrior in the realm, legendary master, 5-star chef… You don’t really know which one fits you? Well, have you ever thought why you can’t be a mighty warrior and 5-star chef at the same time? Like... a chef who catches a big brown bear with his bare hands. As you want, you can be both of them N.O.W, since there are 21 job classes in the world! YAY~~~ You can make your own character as you like.
- Be a friend or be a foe. That is the question.
The real world is full of difficult choices. Yes… but what if the Tol world is, too? You can be a good friend with other players, or just be a night watchman to protect the new world order, or offer a reward for criminals to bring the justice. Depends on your choice. However just be careful. Anyone could offer a reward for you!
- Fight against your enemy!
Grand castles always win a lot of praise. Even monsters will envy you, thus please keep calm and don’t panic, even though they begin the war to take your territory. This would be a superb chance to be the best knight in the ToL world! Be a hero by defeating your enemies who try to take your grand castle.
So, get ready for Tree of Life? Just play your own game, make your own world. In Tree of Life world, you can be anything whatever you want to be, and you can do anything whatever you want to. Yes, it’s time to play REAL RPG. Don’t miss the chance to live your second life. PLAY NOW!
38. Will To Live Online
Will To Live is the first person MMORPG-shooter with survival elements. Action comes in wastelands of post apocalyptic world. Manifest your right to life – radiation, mutants and the most hazardous enemies – people are against you!
Go into a combat for one of fractions on wreckages of foregone civilization, explore the world and its history. Wide choice of weapon and detailed role-playing system, swoops and battles with other players.
- MMORPG game in post apocalyptic world
- Sophisticated world history – unriddle the world destruction, investigate all the enigmas and come up with new marvelous findings
- Large and open world, full of mutants and anomalous radiating zones
- “Dungeons” – in literal sense – mines and bunkers of all kinds and underground metro stations.
- Raid monsters
- Fierce confrontation of fractions and clans
- Role-playing model: play for class, close to you in gameplay. Each class has its own outfit and equipment
- Realistic ballistic weapon models. Weapons upgrades, improving crafts for armor and equipment
- Four different character classes, each with unique abilities and equipment
- Character customization - create your own unique male/female character
- Character upgrade system with various weapon skills and character abilities
- Realistic weapon behavior model that takes ballistics and specs into account
- Wide selection of original and unique weapons
- Modify your weapons and add attachments to them (sights, suppressors, muzzle brakes, etc.)
- Change the look of your weapons and armor with the use of special painting tools
- Complex crafting and equipment upgrade system
- Regular updates
39. The Isle
DISCLAIMER: THIS GAME IS IN EARLY ACCESS. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF INTENDED GAMEPLAY FUNCTIONALITY.Foreward and CautionFirstly, thank you for looking at and possibly considering the purchase of our game. Despite the fact we aspire to create a fun game approachable by many, we feel the need to caution any potential users. We have begun updating the game towards the point of intended hardcore functionality. As this happens, difficulty will gradually become more brutal and chances of survival become less likely. We, the developers, are actively going to design the future game islands and creatures to counteract known player tactics of survival. Your mistakes will be punished. Expect no survivors.The Isle: A World Designed to Kill You
The Isle is a realistic, gritty, open-world survival horror game. There is only one goal in mind: Survival. The islands and its inhabitants will radically change, ever-evolving as players themselves learn how to survive. There are no waypoints, tutorials, or ulterior precepts in mind to alter play styles or purpose. In the end, the only person you can trust is yourself.KEY FEATURES IN EARLY ACCESS
These features are currently in the game and though they are listed, may have bugs that have not been discovered or addressed.
- The Island: A vast landscape of dense jungle and open plains, hidden within are various ruins and expanses that hold insight as to what was here...
- Up to 100 players per server based on server hardware and bandwidth.
- Progression System - Start as a defenseless creature and work your way up to the mighty titans of the prehistoric era, falling all the way to the bottom of the food chain upon death.
- Basic Dinosaur Simulation - Basic needs such a thirst and hunger are present. Stalk your prey and avoid your predators among the dense forests and swamps.
- Playable Dinosaurs - Choose between more than 15 playable dinosaurs such as Austroraptor, Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Gallimimus, Utahraptor, Acrocanthosaurus and Allosaurus, with many more planned ahead.
- Dedicated Server Binaries with Steam integration
- Basic Dinosaur AI
- An expansive island stretching larger than 16x16km²
We realize that there is a long road ahead and a lot of work to be done in order to turn this into the dinosaur game we want it to be. Throughout the year, we will be adding a lot more to the Isle based off of current planning and user feedback Some of these features are as follows:
- Mac/Linux/Steam OS Support
- Full Mod Support - Skins, additional dinosaurs, and various gamemodes such as deathmatch and a tycoon sim
- Additional Steamworks Features - Achievements, Trading Cards, etc.
- VR Support
- Localization of all Game UI/Text
- Realistic Dinosaur AI with complex ecosystems
- 20+ Playable Dinosaurs
- Cannibal Faction implementation
- Mercenary Faction implementation
- Player Crafting System implementation
- Base Capturing
- Dynamic Aerial Drop-In Spawn System
- Human/Dinosaur Body Painting
- Dinosaur Capturing and Training
- Advanced Vehicle System
- Improved Sound FX, including regional sound localization
- Improved and expanded vegetation system, including interactive foliage
- Functional Steam economy
- "The Escape" global in-game world quest
Aside from the necessity of community feedback finds for bug fixes, content suggestion, and creative feedback, the Isle will have a post-release content structure after Early Access has been polished to the best of our ability.Unique Triple-Faction Gameplay
Choose between three playable factions and find yourself stranded on a merciless island of harsh wildernesses, rampaging dinosaurs, vicious cannibals, lethal mercenaries and rival players. Explore dark and foreboding jungles, unforgiving swamps and beautiful but deadly mountain vistas for the supplies you will ultimately need to survive. As you progress and explore, you will happen across ancient ruins and abandoned military bases that, with perseverance and time, can convert into your own outpost or nesting ground in this hostile world.
- As the Mercenary, you'll experience a sense of both wonder and terror as everything on the island has evolved to kill you. However, you will find yourself armed to the teeth and more than capable when it comes to survival skills. Nothing will stand in your way... so long as you still have ammo.
- As the Cannibal, you will find yourself in-tune with the natural environment. Capable foragers and natural hunters, you will form tribes or survive alone. Armed with spears, bows, poison, and makeshift camouflage, you must be as ruthless as the beasts among you.
- As a Dinosaur, you'll be the epitome of cunning and ferocity. From the small agile Austroraptor to the unstoppable Tyrannosaurus Rex, you will survive from being a juvenile until adulthood, forming packs, creating and defending your nests, hunting prey, and claiming territory. All roads lead to death, or becoming the apex predator of the island.
The Isle features a narrative told strictly through the environment, achievable only through immense cooperation among players. Hidden locations and artifacts are dynamically created within the open world that reveal the answers to all the questions that would arise. Why are you here? Why dinosaurs? What is causing them to mutate? Why can’t you just leave? It will take the entire global community to unravel the purpose to their being on the Isle and each discovery will directly affect the future of the game.Become the Beast
One key focus of the Isle is the unique element of playing as dinosaurs and other creatures found on the islands. All will have a general familiar play-style, while each retain their own uniqueness of capability. Players can select a variety of creatures and grow from juvenile to adulthood. As your dinosaur grows, you can select different palette options and skins, growing your abilities to hunt, create your pack, and eventually mutate into a much powerful version of your dinosaur and claim the right as the Apex.Unparalleled Mod Support
We will support all the features of Steamworks and allow for any aspect of the game to be modded by the community using Steam Workshop. Members of the community will be able to download a free copy of Unreal Engine 4 from Epic Games and generate mods and change all aspects of the game. This includes everything but not limited to making a new map, adding new dinosaur types or new game modes such as a Dinosaur Park Simulator or a role playing focused game mode.
You can subscribe to mods on the workshop and select what ones you want enabled when you start your server. Players joining the servers will automatically obtain the required mods without even needing to restart the game.
40. Need For Drink
A 5-minute registration on the most famous dating website. 10 seconds waiting for the perfect match algorithm to search. A short dialog with your perfect match. A 30-minute date after a hard work day. Some other rash decisions… Marriage.
“Need For Drink” is a casual multiplayer game about competition between the spouses: a drunkard husband and his brawler wife.
- Several different single-player and multiplayer game modes.
- 2 playable characters.
- Funny gameplay
- A beautiful location.
- Many different types of alcohol to drink or break.
- Many different types of foods to munch on.
- Lots of comedic voice lines
- A chance to meet new people
41. Timber and Stone
Timber and Stone is a procedural city building game set in a medieval fantasy world.
With over one-hundred resources to gather and craft, Timber and Stone has the feel of a real time strategy game, but with much more depth and complexity. You must remain vigilant while gathering and producing those resources, there is danger over every hill, and even punishment for neglecting your defenses. Timber and Stone exhibits a strong emphasis on combat, castle defense, and seige. All requiring you to maintain your workforce with food, clothing, weapons, armor and secure walls. The goal while developing Timber and Stone is to provide a city building game that rivals roguelikes in terms of difficulty and randomization. You start the game with a procedurally generated terrain and are given a small group of workers and resources. To survive, you’ll have to collect food and building materials. The more wealth you amass, the more likely you’ll be besieged by marauding goblin hordes and necromancers commanding undead armies.
42. Defend The Highlands
Defend the Highlands combines the genres of Tower Defence, Real Time Strategy, and Scotland. The player will have to build defences, recruit Scotsmen and manage their porridge stockpile as they fight off the English invasion of Scotland.
The player will control a band of Scotsmen, led by the short, hairy and nationalistic pub owner Alfredo. Making use of traditional Scottish weaponry, such as golf clubs and haggis catapults, the band of Scotsmen must defend locations around Scotland, Wales and England, as they defend their homeland, and then take the fight to the enemy.
- Fight wacky enemies: Welshmen who ride sheep into battle, English teapot hurlers, Irish potato farmers, and many more.
- Build crazy defensive structures including porridge cannons, turnip turrets and cheese wheel stations.
- Building defenses is only half the equation. Unlike ordinary tower defense games, you will also have to man your towers with Scotsmen.
- Recruit Scotsmen to your cause by playing bagpipes - but be sure to keep your bagpipe players defended.
- Capture and hold oat farms to keep your porridge stockpile full.
- Command powerful hero characters, from the humble pub owner Alfredo, to the great William Wallace himself.
- Earn points and upgrade your Scotsmen and defensive structures.
- Fight the enemy through a 20 level story mode, or play custom matches in skirmish mode.
Have you ever thought about the price of being good, even in bad times? Bastard is an adventure that puts an emphasis on decision-making. A realistic medieval world is waiting for you - tactical combat and a detective story included. And most importantly: people whose problems and questions have been the same for centuries.
- Experience a deep story that reflects on the cost of being a good person in a bad world.
- Enjoy a fresh take on the classic medieval setting.
- Take a stand on social issues that are challenging yet essential up to this very day.
- Your choices determine how the plot unfolds - and into which of its many possible endings.
- Immerse yourself in a unique narrative system.
- Master tactical battles combined with RPG elements known from Legends of Eisenwald.
44. World War I
World War I is a real-time strategy based on the modified version of the well-known Blitzkrieg engine.
Humanity did not know any military conflicts similar to this one: the interests of dozens of countries got involved. For the first time, tanks, aviation, dreadnaughts and chemical weapons were used in battle. Warfare has become really massive. World War I lasted 4 long years and as a result, 3 Empires disappeared from the world map. The game World War I covers these historical events of 1914-1918 in over 30 missions grouped into 3 campaigns and one additional chapter. As a commander leading the forces of Germany, Russia or Allies, the player must be prepared to prove their military leadership skills on the battlefields of Europe.
A wide range of tactical elements is at your disposal: organize the baseline, set priorities in targets and set up advanced defense lines. Light cavalry will give you speed and maneuverability in offense, artillery provides additional defense and fire support and armored vehicles help with suppressing fire against enemies.Features:
- RTS based on real events of 1914-1918
- Running on the modified version of famous Enigma Engine (Blitzkrieg series)
- Three campaigns: Entente, Russia and Germany
- Dozens of units at your disposal, including cavalry, armored vehicles and air support
Categories in common with World War I: Strategy
45. Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade
The year is 1967. The Cuban Missile Crisis that led to World War III continues. Use of nuclear weapons resulted in global cooling which changed history and aggravated the struggle for survival. Inspired by the takeover of Europe and Africa the Soviet government decides to start an uprecedented military operation called Ice Crusade. Soviet expeditionary forces march over the Arctic and attack unguarded Amerian cities and towns. Deserted areas of Mexico and icy American megapolises become the new battle-grounds.Features
- Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade is the follow-up (stand-alone) to the RTS Cuban Missile Crisis which shows a new span of the military confrontation in alternative history.
- Turn-based tactical mode and a real-time strategy in one game.
- New battle-grounds: southern part of the USA and northern Mexico.
- 2 new campaings – USSR and USA. 10 scenrios and over 25 strategic missions.
- 22 new military units including T-60, Hunter, Chieftain, Grand MLRD, Akatsia self-propelled gun.
- 2 new super units – Convair-49 and Tyulpan 240mm self-propelled mortar.
Categories in common with Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade: Strategy
46. Ways of History
- Varied map with 4 climates, full of seas, islands, rivers, mountains and hills. More than 50 resource deposits.
- Construction of improvements, roads, bridges and new cities.
- More than 100 different Wonders of the World and buildings. Banks, temples, barracks, recycling stations, castles, market squares etc.
- Everybody can find the suitable role. Bloodthirsty warrior or greedy merchant. Wise scientist of reckless prowler. Purposeful ruler of peaceful farmer.
Many features of this real-time strategy are known to all Civilizers.
You start from a Stone Age little village with a bunch of tribesmen. Development follows the Scientific tree that is already known to some people. It contains almost 250 sciences and technologies.
New buildings, possibilities and troops are gradually unlocked.
The path of a small village to modern megapolises net goes through Medieval wars, technological revolutions and ages of bloody terror. Players start Nuclear wars or step into the Golden ages while exploring new territories.
And, finally, the SpaceShip...Countries (you are not alone)
Players start to merger into countries soon. This changes the gameplay, bringing it to the new level. Global wars and continental trade unions. Diplomatic collusions and treacherous plots.
In general, gameplay is full of different mechanics. A lot of ways to interact with the world and other players.A bit of epicness (you don't need to read this, but we had to write it... moreover, that's the way)
Everybody can become a great general, and numerous armadas will turn enemies into ashes.
Someone, who chooses the way of genial scientist, will find out all the secrets of the Universe. And maybe nations will obey the speeches of the experienced and insidious politician. Perhaps, your cunning merchants will connect powerful empires and remote villages with their caravans, bringing the whole world under control of money...In conclusionIt will be a very long description of the entire Ways of History universe if we start it. The shortest way is to dive into it. And it's worth it...
47. Community Inc
As a new Manager, build a happy community and trade with other races... for profit. Yes, that's right, we need their happiness so we can power up our portals. The Lings, your workers, will obey you and help you with your village. But beware, they can cause a lot of problems too. If this is not enough, there are other creatures that will try to do the same, they can trade, fight or help you. Oh, don't forget about the weather and some unexpected events.
Build your own village with many types of buildings, you need to decide what kind of objects, items or workbench you want inside. There are more than 150 items to craft. Every item and object has a reason. For example, craft a Wood Cabinet and put it inside the houses to increase your storage space. Roads can make them walk faster... and more.
The Lings works for you. You need to provide basic salary, food, clothes and a "healthy" environment. It's up to you to decide how they work and where. Beware, they can start conflicts with each other and even set your village on fire. Watch them talk and keep your eyes open for their stats. Each one has unique traits and also attributes that you can control.
Sandbox maps with random generated nature based on your initial profile. Custom maps that you can build yourself. Talk, trade or fight with other races. Collect treasures and sell it or use it on your community. Random events that can turn your whole village into a nightmare from day to night. See how weather impacts your food and workers.
Rain and snow will change not only the visuals, but how you will handle your village. Craft better clothes or they can get sick. Craft better weapons and armors to face evil creatures or random thieves. Accept contracts and make enough Surplus (our currency) to make your community bigger. And, if everything goes wrong (or bad for you), you can just sell the village!
WELCOME TO COMMUNITY INC!
48. The NADI Project
The NADI Project it is a graphic adventure, inspired by the already best-known successes of "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" and of "Ether One", in which you will face various obstacles.
In this adventure, you will be catapulted into a reality set in a future not too far away.
You will play Jeremy Parker, a famous businessman in his field, but forced by misfortune to go where money has no value.
You will face the difficulties of a shipwreck, in an anonymous island, forgotten by every nautical map. You can't count on anyone, just on your intuition.
Bur nothing is like it seems, even the desert islands do not escape out of this law.
And so you'll find yourself on a journey through ancient ruins, traces left by one of the biggest electronic company in the world, the "Ceberus Electronics"
This giant business made this atoll one of his research bases and your destiny has made it your struggle for existence. You will be forced to explore thoroughly everything that surrounds you, without forgetting your main goal.
RUN AWAY !
49. Celtic Kings: Rage of War
Celtic Kings: Rage of War is an RTS classic by Haemimont Games, originally released in 2002
Julius Caesar wants to expand his already massive empire and he has his sights set on the lush countryside of Gaul. Celtic Kings: Rage of war brings you the excitement of the Roman conquests in two modes: strategic and adventure.
In strategic mode, you play as either the Romans or the Gauls in a world where tactical and strategic maneuveres are the key to victory. In adventure mode you take on the role of Larax and the battle the warring tribes who have raided your village and killed your wife.
Two exciting game modes, one action-packed conquest - let the best warrior win!
- A great mixture of two genres - adventure and real-time strategy
- Beautifully stylized 2D graphics
- An inspiring storyline set during the Gallic Wars
50. Crimson Earth
Crimson earth is a 3rd person, over the shoulder, zombie survival game set in a desolate and barren world. Hordes of zombies have taken over, your job is to exterminate them and clear the sectors one at a time.
Exterminate zombies in any manner you see fit. Burn them to a crisp. Headshot them with a sniper rifle from a distance or get up close and tear their limbs off with a pump action shotgun. Push them into an abyss or order an airstrike and destroy the whole horde in a spectacular fashion. The locations include abandoned arenas, ports, deserts, destroyed bridges, labs and more.
Killing zombies earns you credits, credits you can use to unlock new weapons which include an array of automatic, semi automatic, long range sniper rifles, pistols, flamethrowers and shotguns. Limited ammunition in each level means that the player must be conservative and make every shot count, what appears to be a small horde that is kept under control can soon turn into an overwhelming force if you are not careful.
A unique feature in Crimson Earth are the perks that you get on each mission. Upgrade to incendiary ammo rounds that sets zombies on fire, unleash a powerful scatter bomb that destroys a large group of zombies or order an airstrike to level the entire map. These perks can only be used once per level so strategically using them is key to completing a mission.
- 8 Unlockable weapons including pistols, semi-automatic and automatic rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns and flamethrowers.
- Unique ways of disposing of zombies, burn them, headshot them or order an airstrike to take out the whole horde.
- Realistic gory blood effects and limb detachment physics
- Special abilities including incendiary ammo, scatter bombs and zombie repellent.
- Unique environments including abandoned arenas, ports, deserts, destroyed bridges and labs.
Categories in common with Crimson Earth: Action