The best games like Automachef are:
- arrow_rightFTL: Faster Than Light
- arrow_rightInto the Breach
- arrow_rightHunieCam Studio
- arrow_rightNinja Senki DX
- arrow_rightSang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
- arrow_rightKnights of Pen and Paper 2
- arrow_rightDead Age
- arrow_rightCatlateral Damage
100 Best Games Like Automachef:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (46)
- Android (29)
- macOS (74)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (12)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (6)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (4)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. FTL: Faster Than Light
FTL: Faster Than Light is a roguelike strategy game set in space civil war in the Galactic Federation. You control a spaceship that has to deliver an essential package of data to the Federation headquarters. This data can help defeat the rebel’s army and finish the war. To do so, you have to travel through eight procedurally generated space segments. Within those segments, the player can encounter other ships and NPCs both friendly and hostile as well as random events.
The gameplay’s key feature is that the player does not control the spaceship itself but rather the ship’s crew. During the game, the player can hire or rescue new crew members from different races. Each team member has its characteristics that affect how well he can handle different systems on the ship or his movement speed and fighting skills.
The game is notable for its high difficulty primarily since ship’s destruction causes save files deleting.
2. Into the Breach
The remnants of human civilization are threatened by gigantic creatures breeding beneath the earth. You must control powerful mechs from the future to hold off this alien threat. Each attempt to save the world presents a new randomly generated challenge in this turn-based strategy game from the makers of FTL.Key Features:Defend the Cities: Civilian buildings power your mechs. Defend them from the Vek and watch your fire!
Perfect Your Strategy: All enemy attacks are telegraphed in minimalistic, turn-based combat. Analyze your opponent's attack and come up with the perfect counter every turn.
Build the Ultimate Mech: Find powerful new weapons and unique pilots as you battle the Vek infestation across Corporate-Nation islands.
Another Chance: Failure is not an option. When you are defeated, send help back through time to save another timeline!
3. HunieCam Studio
Courtesy Warning: The sexual themes in this game are mostly for fun/humor and don't make for particularly great fapping material.
In HunieCam Studio players take control of a sleazy cam girl operation. Rake in stacks of filthy internet money and attract as many disgusting fans as you can in this fast paced, click happy and thoroughly perverted take on the business tycoon / management sim genre!
Recruit cam models from an eclectic cast of cuties who have probably made some poor life choices. Manage your girls' daily errands/activities to keep them stress-free and productive. Invest in various aspects of your business to improve functions and expand operations. Optimize your cam shows by promoting girls who match popular trends/fetishes. Abandon your morals and disappoint everybody who cares about you!
- Up to 18 unique cam girls covering a wide variety of perverse preferences!
- Send your models to the strip club to increase their talent, the photo studio for more exposure, the day spa to relax a bit, etc...
- Analyze important stats on your fans and performers to maximize revenue!
- Purchase sex toys and other kinky accessories to aid the girls' performances and boost viewership!
- Promote your studio on other adult sites and fetish communities all over the web!
- Contract up to six horrific STDs including chlamydia, syphilis and gonorrhea!
- A massive wardrobe of over 140 hot new outfits and hairstyles to unlock!
- Grow to become a hugely popular cam site and earn some DOPE ass dick trophies!
4. Ninja Senki DX
On its 5th anniversary, Ninja Senki leaps from the shadows onto Steam to become Ninja Senki DX! When Princess Kinuhime is slain by a demon, Hayate becomes obsessed with revenge! Casting aside the art of invisibility, the blue ninja unleashes the power of shurikenjutsu upon mythological creatures, demons and other adversaries in his action-filled quest for vengeance!
- Fight your way through 16 deadly scenes!
- Discover multiple endings!
- Remixed soundtrack by Patrice Bourgeault
- Test your speedrun and superplayer abilities with a brand-new Challenge mode!
- Unlock 2 secret modes!
- Supports achievements
- Supports Steam Leaderboards
5. Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves is a tower defense game. It is based on the Native American and Canadian folktales and prominently features mythological creatures like werewolves and wendigos.
The game is set in Canada in the XIX century. The protagonists are two brothers O'Carroll who set their differences aside to save their sister. Every night, a pack of werewolves and other monsters attack her house. If they fail, the Devil himself will abduct the poor woman. The brothers have to hold on for three weeks in the midst of December.
The player assumes the role of one of the brothers and controls them from the top down view. The goal is to defend the house and other buildings. The game is divided into days and nights. By day, the player can prepare his or her defenses by setting traps. The protagonists have a limited number of action points and money to spend on the traps. The more buildings there are, the more action points the player has, but also the more difficult they are to protect.
By night, the werewolf invasion puts the player's preparations to the test. Enemies come in waves by random numbers. However, the player has all important information about the strength of the opponents. The protagonist can fight the monsters directly using his axe and a musket. The latter is ranged but has limited ammo and a long loading time. The player can also intimidate the monsters so that they will not attack his or her character.
6. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
Assemble your party and control your group of pen and paper role-players as they are guided through their adventures by the Game Master. All the fun of pen and paper RP, none of the lost dice!
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
7. Dead Age
Survive the zombie apocalypse with turn-based combat and permanent death! Manage survivors, go on dangerous scavenging runs, build alliances, craft equipment, make difficult story-influencing decisions, defend your camp against undead hordes and experience non-linear rogue-lite elements. An innovative Indie Survival-RPG!
Just after the zombie outbreak you were fortunate enough to join a group of survivors and hole up in their camp.
But that doesn't set you out of danger! Food supplies are running low, injured survivors must be tended to and materials need to be scavenged to keep the camp intact.
The zombie threat increases steadily and gangs of hostile survivors keep you on the defensive.
Every survivor should be protected because you'll need all hands on deck to defend against the dangers of the apocalypse.
Scavenge supplies in zombie-infested areas, craft survival gear and buy and sell equipment to keep yourself and your camp members alive long enough to learn the skills necessary for long-term survival.
The combat system has its roots in classic role-playing games. You can fight strategically, learn to utilize various weapon types and use a range of bombs or traps.
Should you fail to survive the apocalypse, you can purchase upgrades with medals earned in previous playthroughs to give your new character an edge to start with.
Unlocked pre-apocalypse professions of your character allow you to specialize in various jobs.
Each new playthrough offers different random missions and survivors to meet.
A praised feature of Dead Age is its non-linear story with real in-game consequences. Decisions you make in conflict situations affect the story's future.
You can choose to be a hero and save more survivors, or let them die to stock up on supplies. You can build romance relationships with other survivors or start rivalries that may have disastrous chain reactions.
Daily events offer new dangers and situations in which you must make choices that affect the survival chances of your camp.
Live long enough, and you'll have a chance to unlock one of the game's six possible endings.
8. Catlateral Damage
Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where you play as a cat on a rampage, knocking as much stuff onto the ground as possible. See the world through the eyes of a cat! Like other first-person games, you can walk and look around, jump, and crouch. Unlike other first-person games, your primary weapons are your two cat paws, which you can use to swipe at and knock objects onto the floor.
Play from the perspective of a crazy domestic house cat.
Destroy precious collectibles and expensive electronics with your little paws.
Make a mess of every room in the house, from the bedroom to the kitchen.
Procedurally-generated houses for endless replayability.
Loads of collectibles, unlockable cats, and power-ups.
Over 230 photos of real-life cats to find and collect.
Epilepsy warning: Some in-game effects may be problematic for some players. These can be disabled in the “Options” menu on the title screen or in-game.
Paradigm is a surreal adventure game set in the strange and post apocalyptic Eastern European country of Krusz.
Play as the handsome mutant, Paradigm, whose past comes back to haunt him in the form of a genetically engineered sloth that vomits candy.
Paradigm’s unfortunate life begins at DUPA genetics, a company who sells prodigy children to the rich and powerful who don’t want to leave their inheritance to their poor excuse for biological children.
Something went wrong during Paradigm’s growing process and he was left horribly mutated. To save their reputation, DUPA dumped the hideous infant in a nearby post Neo-Soviet abandoned town, forcing him to fend for himself.
Paradigm didn’t let this get him down and found solace in music. He dreams of becoming the best electronic music artist the world has ever seen! Unfortunately his past is set to catch up with him and he must reluctantly step up as the world’s saviour. When really he just wants to finish his latest EP.
On his journey, Paradigm meets an array of strange characters. Some include: a psychopathic superhero, an evil sloth, a secretary knight , and a glam metal cult leader pug.
- Classic point [/img[/img]]and click adventure: Think Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Space quest, Full Throttle.
- Surreal 2D Graphics: Pixar meets Fallout
- Post apocalyptic: The year is 2026, dial-up is back in fashion.
- 70/80’s influences: Paradigm's world is what people from that era imagined it to be; large super computers, space age furniture and floppy disks that can save the world.
- Mature content and dark humour: Help the local drug addict and have a hot date with a toaster.
- Ugliest protagonist in gaming (maybe): Look at him, Jesus.
- Evil sloth antagonist: Who is a genetically engineered living candy machine.
- Glam metal cult: May your pants be tight and your excess be excessive.
10. Demolition Inc.
Demolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
SimAirport is a modern tycoon-style simulation & management game where you design, build, and manage an airport.
Construct an airport from the ground up, hire your staff, choose airlines to work with, customize flight schedules, build out your infrastructure -- baggage conveyer systems & luggage services, public access roads, fuel pipelines, runway upgrades and maintenance, aircraft navigation aids, hangars and service vehicles, etc -- and much more.Your Airport: Completely built by you...
- Roads, taxiways, runways
- Terminals, food courts, first class & coach queues, every detail
- Control towers, runway navaids & lighting, baggage systems, hangars, etc.
- Sandbox -- unlimited funds, no bankruptcy
- Career -- challenge yourself & try to turn a profit
- Deep Systems-Based Gameplay: everything has purpose, nothing is purely aesthetic
- Airlines: 15+ each with unique liveries, desires & cares, and passengers
- Aircraft: assortment of 14+ aircraft, twin turboprop to 4-engine turbine
- Actively developed with regular ongoing updates; developers active in community
Please purchase ONLY if: you are excited to play the game as it is now AND you are interested in actively providing feedback & participating in the community to aid future development efforts.
12. Egypt Old Kingdom
You are one of multitude incarnations of the great Horus, and side by side with the pharaohs, you are fighting against the mighty Seth, who unleashes numerous disasters upon the lands of Ancient Egypt. Win wars and overcome crises, discover new technologies, worship your gods and conquer neighboring tribes! Are you wise enough to help the ancient kings to unify Lower and Upper Egypt, build a stable economy and to create the Great Pyramids?Based on real historyYou will find yourself in Memphis, 3500-2140 years B.C., the time of the first six dynasties of pharaohs. You will unify the country and create a prosperous kingdom, which later will have to face the havoc of the First Intermediate Period.Construction of the pyramidsYou will lead the construction of pyramids, choose their design and materials. This process requires tremendous investments, but it is the only way to keep peace and order in the country.Ancient society simulatorYou will not only deal with the problems of farmers and craftsmen but also make important political decisions, which will define the future of the kingdom. Numerous challenges and events of different scale await you.Ancient mapsDiscover the world of the Old Kingdom: exploit new lands, send expeditions to different places, and meet different cultures. Use every opportunity to learn about your surroundings and to expand Egypt's borders.Difference from Predynastic Egypt
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
13. Willy-Nilly Knight
Do you ever dream of being a real hero from a fairy-tale about dragons, sorcerers and knights? If the answer is yes, then you're in luck. Because you are in a fairy-tale right now! Moreover, you are the Knight by yourself! You are fearless, you have sharp sword and your destiny awaits you. But… There is always a catch.
First of all, you don't know what's going on. Secondly, local Gods have a plan for you. They want you to be their living weapon. To be someone who shall carry their will upon this world. Yes, it's unfair. It's absolutely, completely unfair.
So this is where your journey begins. In Willy-Nilly Knight you have to be a knight in the middle of strange and unpredictable events. If you want to find out the truth, then you should do your best in fighting and tactics. At least it's a tactical RPG.
What should you expect from Willy-Nilly Knight? It's a great story. It takes place in a wonderful world. You will meet many attractive NPCs and build friendships with them. You will master a unique tactical battle system and crafting. And it's just the tip of the iceberg. Really.
- Exciting adventure of the true hero:
You will be a vital part of the great adventure and witness many different things. Do you want an example? What about confrontation with Gods? Or do you want to be a part of English folklore? Anyway, this journey will last more than 20 hours of gameplay so there will be plenty of events for sure.
- It's real-time and turn-based all in one:
You could discover points of interest in this world in real time. But then it's time to fight game switches in turn-based mode. So you could keep your pace and plan your action carefully. Your action points is your only restriction there.
- Surprises and references:
There are so many surprises and references... Could you catch 'em all?
- Friends Will Be Friends:
In this journey you will meet many different characters. Some of them will be your enemies, but you could find friends too. Even a true love! All your companions will have unique skill-set so it's your right to choose with whom you want to be on one side.
- Real handyman:
There are so many useful things in Willy-Nilly Knight… Armours, helms, boots, gloves, weapons, scrolls, potions. You could buy it. You could loot it. You could craft it! Take your chance to let your imagination run wild!
"Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." - Edward Snowden
Mainlining is a thrilling point and click hacking adventure that mixes dark and dry humour with a gripping narrative that will have you hooked from the very first case. Following the government's introduction of the BLU Pill Act and the Secret Intelligence Service's reintroduction of MI7, all online personal data is accessible by the powers that be. Mainlining questions techno-ethics and whether it is acceptable for an organisation to have the power to look at personal data. What if someone else got the key to that?
Mainlining and its BLU Pill Act mirrors what's happening in our own world. On November 4th 2015 the The Draft Investigatory Powers Bill was discussed in the British Parliament's House of Commons for the very first time. It’s likely that the bill will be passed sometime in 2016, meaning that domestic mobile and broadband providers will be forced to assist authorities with gathering data and storing it for a year. The police and security services will have access to the top line of the UK’s population browsing history, as well as knowing what apps have been used.
Referred to in the popular media as “the Snooper’s Charter” and opposed by a number of civil and human rights organisations, the Investigatory Powers Bill is positioned to aid security forces in tracking terrorists and serious cyber criminals who use increasingly sophisticated online methods.
Mainlining is a refreshing take on the traditional point and click adventure. The entire game takes place on the simulated desktop of the protagonist’s computer. Assuming the role of a newly recruited MI7 agent and working within the remit of the Blu Pill Act, the player must use their skill, judgement and cunningness to gather evidence by hacking suspects’ computers and phones.
As a MI7 operative your primary objectives are to ensure the perpetrator’s arrest and that the courts have sufficient evidence to hand out the longest custodial sentences possible. However, you’ll also have to make judgements on whether the case you're working on is complete. Move in too quickly and you may miss leads linking your case to much higher profile cyber-criminals. Act too slowly and your suspect may detect you and escape.
In excess of five hundred known criminals are known to operate within your jurisdiction, who will you investigate?
The driving force behind Rebelephant is British-born developer and designer, Sam Read. Highlighted by internationally renowned publication Develop as one of the 30-under-30 to watch out for, Sam has already tasted success as a key member of the HyperSloth team and their critically acclaimed first-person adventure, Dream. Owner of Rebelephant, Sam is responsible for the design, direction and coding of Mainlining.
To fit in with the game's 2009, feel Rebelephant has called upon the artistic talents of Dave Grey who, in his own words, "Makes things with pixels. Like games and stories and things". Dave's previous collaborations include Microsoft and HBO.
Mainlining relies heavily on an energetic narrative that draws the player into the game, blurring the lines between reality and the imaginary world of MI7. Rebelephant wasted no time and called upon one of the best scriptwriters in the business, Canadian novelist Jill Murray. Jill was nominated for Writers Guild Award for Outstanding Video Game Writing for her work on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and won the award for scriptwriting on Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation.
For the final part of the jigsaw Rebelephant has drafted in the sublime audio talents of Jared Emerson-Johnson. BAFTA nominated, Jared's scores include Telltale Games' Sam & Max series, The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands and Game of Thrones.
Cosmonautica is a quirky and unique blend of space trading and crew simulation.
Cast off! Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space?
Start by boarding a washed-up space cruiser and fulfill your destiny as an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune. Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and crew simulation to create a unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best trader, smuggler, pirate or even space taxi? It’s your choice!
- Simulated Galaxy - Cosmonautica offers a detailed and amusing trading simulation gameplay that challenges you among others with pirate attacks, diverse quests and unique crew members. Explore a dynamic and procedurally generated galaxy. Every game is different!
- Crew Management - Sign up to eight exceptional and lovable crew members to create a ragtag team of the universe’s best and brightest. Take care of your crew and promote them to reach their full potential. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space ship.
- Elaborate Trading Simulation - Trade a bevy of goods, including some rare and illegal stuff, with fellow space merchants while exploring the solar systems. Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading over many solar systems - each with it’s own traits.
- Lively Story & World - Meet unique characters while you embark on a campaign to unveil the secret of a container and the mysterious past of your board A.I. N1L. Or just roam freely through the galaxy in sandbox mode.
- One-of-a-Kind Ships - Choose from a range of ship types, equip your vessel with upgradeable rooms and customize your ship's appearance for even more individuality.
- Exciting Space Battles - Command demanding space clashes against enemy ships with crafty maneuvers and tactical actions during encounters. Directly attack or outsmart your enemies by using your hacker’s ability. Or pick the peaceful route and choose diplomacy.
- Cross-Platform Play - Cosmonautica supports cross-platform saved games, which will allow you to play the same game on PC and take it on the go with your tablet or other suited devices.
"Zappy gameplay mix between trading, fighting and crew management. Cosmonautica is different than other space simulations. Ludicrous."
- PC Games (Germany)
"When we think about interstellar travel, our minds often go straight to intense battles with alien warships, exploration of hostile worlds, or cunning diplomacy. We often forget that between all of the action, our heroes still need to eat, sleep, bathe, and take some private meditation time (this is code for pooping)."
"I’ve had a brief dabble with an early build of the Stuttgart-built indie game, and it’s exactly what the ‘Elite meets life sim’ beermat description suggests."
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
We’re Chasing Carrots, a small indie developer based in Stuttgart, Germany and after our first game “Pressure” we’re putting the steering wheel and earthly restrictions aside and give you the freedom of the endless space.
16. The Political Machine 2016
Let the campaign begin!
Your goal: Win the hearts and minds of America’s voters to achieve victory in the 2016 presidential election. Play as one of more than a dozen candidates such as Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and more!
Think you can do better than the other candidates? Create your own candidate from scratch and show the rest of those windbags how to make a real run for the White House. Take to the campaign trail and try to out talk, outsmart, and out spend your opponents!
The Political Machine 2016 features updated relevant political topics from across the 2016 presidential campaign. Dozens of national issues including the Keystone XL Pipeline, human trafficking, and the Iran Nuclear Deal have been added, with more updates on the way as the season continues. Regional issues require the candidate to walk a fine line between appealing to the widest range of voters or appearing to “flip flop.”
Gaining favor from your voters by interviewing on talk shows might grant you some sympathy, but not everything can be swept under the rug forever. You must always be on the lookout for career-ending scandals like a torrid affair, natural disaster, or an unsavory email trail. They can pop up at any time and change the course of the campaign -- which can put you down in the polls!
Do you think you have what it takes? Take to the campaign trail and show the nation why you should be the next President of the United States of America!Core Features
- Time for some Mudslinging! - Use your power and money to purchase ads to discredit your opponent and influence voters.
- Dozens of Candidates - Play as one of several pre-made past and present candidates like Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, and more.
- Turn Friends into ‘Frenemies’ - Challenge a friend for the presidency in multiplayer mode.
- Create a Candidate - Not a fan of the candidates? Create your own custom front runner and race for the White House.
- Out-talk, Out-smart, and Out-spend your opponents - Gain favor with the public by interviewing on talk shows, navigate disastrous random events, and buy advertisements to gain an advantage over your adversary.
- Practice your Politics - A sophisticated underlying simulation model uses census data and real issues to test your political savvy.
- Be Ready for Anything - Torrid affairs, natural disasters, email scandals, and other random events can come out of nowhere and change the direction of the campaign for better or worse.
- Check your Standings - With poll tracking and leaderboards, you can see how well people are playing as their candidates or what issues they are supporting over time.
17. Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls is an epic, indie, fantasy role-playing adventure in a unique, massive world. The subterranean land of Avernum is full of strange caves, cunning dungeons, and the alien inhabitants of the underworld. Explore a massive, underground nation of tunnels and caverns, packed with over 100 towns and dungeons. Fight to complete up to three distinct game-winning quests.Avernum 2: Crystal Souls features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 50 hours of gameplay. An enormous underworld, with multiple nations and alien cultures.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
- Over 100 towns and dungeons.
- Three separate game-winning quests. There are many ways to fight the invaders. Do just one of them or all three!
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Dozens of side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
The story of Avernum 2 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required.
18. Warriors of Vilvatikta
Warriors of Vilvatikta is an epic RPG inspired by real Indonesian history.About the gameThe Kingdom of Singhasari was previously a small kingdom centred in east Java. It has now risen to be a great empire, led by an ambitious king named Kertanegara. His dream is to unite the whole archipelago of Nusantara.
Kamandanu a humble blacksmith, who provides weapons for the king Kertanegara's empire is cast out by his family. Disgraced and alone, Kamandanu embarks on a journey to find and train with his uncle.Warriors of Vilvatikta - Features:
- Time-proven, traditional turn based battle system.
- At least 20 Hours of Gameplay.
- Travel across the beautiful, vibrant and detailed world of Vivatikta.
- Embark on an epic quest inspired directly by Indonesian history.
- Mini Games - complete mini games to unlock secret skills.
- An all new animated Menu System.
- Custom Abilities and strategic battles.
19. Russian Life Simulator
The most realistic simulator of the life of a Russian person. Collect pension from birth, collect bottles to survive and become part of an exciting life-long story.Distinctive Features:
- Funded pension system, but be careful, you can lose it
- Huge selection of character enhancements, from your favorite vodka to the tame bear
- Carefully thought-out economic system, in which the main currency is the bottle
- Many costumes allowing you to be fashionable and attractive, and therefore increasing income
- A rich selection of locations, reflecting the entire path of the Russian Man
- Music reflecting the Russian soul
- Voice acting from cult Russian personalities
- Choice of the President of the Russian Federation
- Invasion of foreign invaders
- Hardbass in the front door
- And other secret events
Try to avoid the jail!
Categories in common with Russian Life Simulator: Simulation
20. TransOcean: The Shipping Company
TransOcean – The Shipping Company is your ticket to the world of gigantic ships and transnational transport empires. Build a mighty fleet of modern merchant ships and conquer the seven seas. Track your routes and real time, take the controls as ships enter and leave the harbor, and see to it that freight gets loaded efficiently. Keep in mind that time is money! Excessive lay days are taboo.
55 of the largest and best known, as well as the most exotic harbors in the world await your visit; one of these is your home harbor, which you will choose yourself. Every harbor has its advantages and disadvantages, so you should carefully consider which one you choose. A highly polished bonus system will lend an element of suspense to every decision. And with 20 classes of ship available, you will have to bear a lot of factors in mind: is your new ship designed for the Panama Canal, or will you have to take a longer route? Would you rather take the shortest route through the Suez Canal, or head for the ports of Africa to land other lucrative assignments? Are you likely to encounter a storm on your chosen route, or is there currently a threat of piracy somewhere along the way? Is there even adequate space at your destination port for your newest freighter?
Painstakingly crafted harbors based on real-world models as well as realistic ships and routes make TransOcean – The Shipping Company a unique gaming experience. An elaborate trade system with dynamic prices allows you to constantly keep an eye on the most lucrative routes, as this is the only way you can secure the best jobs. Try to keep a balance between expenses and profit, and keep your nerve when you have to choose between different possibilities: would it pay to smuggle goods, or would you risk your good reputation? Then consider that the more successful you are and the better your reputation is, the better the offers you will receive. In online mode, you can compete with other players for the more lucrative routes and the best prices; the law of supply and demand applies in this case. Numerous paths can lead you to your goal – find the right strategy to continually expand your empire and become the most successful transport company of all time!Features
- Complex assignment management that always poses new challenges
- 55 detailed harbors, 20 of which have iconic landmarks
- 20 realistic ship classes with ships that have to be maintained
- 22 trade goods
- Exciting chance occurrences and global events influence what happens
- Self-guided or automated mooring and casting off
- Online mode: other players influence routes and commodity prices
21. Algotica - Iteration 1
Algotica is an educational adventure-puzzle game about programming, along with a story that breaks the fourth wall. If you wanted to start learning programming but it seems too difficult to understand, you don't have enough time, or you're just not sure that you need it - this game is a great place to start.
One of my main aims was to create a really interesting and new story. To achieve this, the narrative of the game evolves between three main characters: a program Named Lony (the main protagonist of the game), myself as a developer of this game, and you as the player of this game.
The main aim is to lead a program named Lony from the start point to the end point of a level. This must all be done using only formal rules and logic of the in-game world - Algotica. Although the game seems simple, each new level has new obstacles and sometimes even new mechanics. With each new stage, you will use more advanced programming mechanics and understand more about programming and algorithms.
- Unique setting of digital world that exists inside your computer
- Story that breaks the fourth wall
- More than 80 colorful levels
- Various characters-programs, and some of them even can give you quests
- Chance to start learning programming
Terroir is a 3D tile-based tycoon game where you manage your very own vineyard. In Terroir, you grow a variety of different grape varietals, craft your wine, and expand and manage your Chateau. You'll also have to deal with factors such as weather and random events, which can either make or break your business.Features
Some of the game's features and mechanics include:
- Choose from a selection of different grape varieties, each with their own demands.
- Dynamic weather system patterned after the Bordeaux wine region's climate.
- Each complete playthrough lasts 70 in-game years, but Players can continue playing without contributing to their final score.
- Craft wine through the game's 4 winemaking processes: Crushing, Fermentation, Pressing and Ageing. Each type of grape needs to be crafted a certain way to achieve the best results, so you'll have to learn and master each one.
- Start out with a single planting tile, then expand your Chateau to up to 33 tiles, using 6 different tile types. Some tiles affect the ones around it, so placement is key.
- CHANCE & CIRCUMSTANCE: Terroir's random event and mission system. Players can open the Mystery Box and choose between CHANCE (a random event that could either have a positive or undesirable outcome) or CIRCUMSTANCE (a mission that a Player completes for rewards, or gets penalized for failing).
- Clean, minimalist design and gorgeous low-poly 3D models.
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Singapore's CLARQuinet ensemble.
Put on your field gloves, grab a pair of pruning shears and build your Chateau literally from the ground up. Good luck, and cheers!
23. Devious Dungeon
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title.
Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities that have invaded the murky depths.
You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat!
Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
* Level randomization
* 5 worlds
* 68 levels
* Slay monsters and collect loot!
* Lots of weapons and gear
* RPG styled upgrades
* Boss Battles
* Mission system
24. Computer Tycoon
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution and starting your own company in the 70s. Lead the research race until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, take care of your infrastructure and even handle your marketing. Find video game gems to promote them on your platforms, conquer the global market and became literally immortal!
Computer Tycoon is different compared to other building/tycoon games because it has a "grand strategy game" aspect. You will control your "computer empire" viewing a world map and managing resources.A journey through computer history
Start your adventure in the 70s as a small business somewhere in the world. Learn more about hardware and software inventions that were the first steps to our current modern world, and get a taste what is waiting for us in the future. Find the classic video games and help a new culture to born.Create computers your way!
In Computer Tycoon the decisions you make during development really matter. Take advantage of the technology, upgrade and architecture combinations! Does your product need more computing capacity or should you focus more on features, low price or prestige? Maybe change to portable computers or develop more easy-to-use Operating Systems? These decisions will have a major impact on the success of your company.Expand your multinational corporation
Expand your corporation in a smart way into multiple countries, build more offices, factories, laboratories and other needed facilities. Poor countries have cheaper labor, but richer countries will give you more educated engineers.Market your computers!
Having the best product isn't enough. You must take care of people's needs or even "change their needs" with different marketing tools. Balance your budget well between development, production, marketing, and expansion.You have only one life
We'll all die one day... but not in Computer Tycoon! You can win the game by becoming a monopoly or reaching the technological singularity if you are fast and healthy enough. Healthy? Yes, you have a small chance to die in the game, so you should regularly check your health.
The game is in an EA alpha state. Has bugs and missing features. Everything is subject to change. Please read the EA details! Also here is a brief list of what is included and what isn't included yet:
- Start a computer manufacturer company in the 70s
- Design and create hardware, home computers, personal computers, portable computers and handheld computers
- Rule the market of the world on a grand strategy level
- Research and study the technology of the earliest models to the near future computers
- Expand your industrial sites across the globe
- Basic AI opponents
- World Map with algorithmically generated data for increased replayability
Features not implemented yet
- Reviews about your products
- Historical world map with more realistic population/economy/border data
- Multiple industrial site environments (I will give some industrial environment variations)
- Smarter AI opponents
- Random events
25. Life in Bunker
Life in Bunker is a sandbox bunker-building simulator.
You've been elected as the new Bunker Warden! Now you must take control over a group of fellow bunker residents and try to make them last until the surface becomes habitable. The task however is not trivial. The underground life is difficult, full of danger and the residents will heavily rely on your wise, sometimes not so wise, decisions. One wrong step can put the entire Bunker on the brink of extinction.
So, manage wisely, spend you resources carefully and your bunker will prosper.
- Procedural world - every new game, it will be a new world.
- 4 levels - the underground world consists of 4 levels, so the bunker can grow not only wide but deep as well.
- Residents management - there are six occupations the residents can take. But every resident is unique and can be assigned only to certain tasks.
- Events system - diseases, infections, sudden outages and breaks will always mangle your plans.
- Research and upgrades - open new structures and upgrade the old ones.
- Ageing - the residents grow old, it's a natural course of life. You'll need a constant flow of young residents to replace the retired.
- Resources management - water, power, clean air, ore, building material, garbage and several types of food each of them plays important role in the bunker and you'll need to manage them carefully.
26. New Star Soccer 5
Live the life of an up-and-coming superstar in this unique football career game. Start out as a 16 year old lad and work your way to the top to become a footballing legend! You need to train hard, play matches, make transfers, do interviews, stay in touch with friends, sign sponsorship deals, go to the casino, buy cars, and more! With so many distractions in a footballer's life is it any wonder that so many don't make it? But what about you? Can you become a new star?Key features:
- Thousands or clubs and hundreds of leagues to play in, with realistic continental and international competitions.
- A global leaderboard lets you compare your progress and transfer value against other players around the world.
- Pulsating match action with interactive fans and cameramen!
- Newspaper reports highlight your highs, lows and outright scandals!
- There are 7 keys skills to build up as you grow from young wannabe to international legend.
- You have 8 relationships to maintain including the boss, fans, girlfriend and sponsors.
- Casino games and horse racing allow you to fritter away some of your hard-earned riches.
- Haggling for a better contract or giving a post-match interview – there are loads of mini-games to master.
27. PRINCIPIA: Master of Science
Principia:Master of Science is a simulation game with the theme of European science in 17th century.
Choose one of 12 real scientists from the era of Isaac Newton and proceed with your research.
There are six research topics: "Astronomy", "Physics", "Thermodynamics", "Biology", "Optics", "Mathematics".
Choose one (or more), perform experiments, make discoveries and submit your findings to the Royal Society of Sciences.
It's even possible to belittle your rivals.
Fill and complete your own encyclopedia with inventions like "Pendulum clock" or "Reflecting telescope", or sketches like "Enlarged view of a cork" or "Enlarged view of a flea"!
It is the time even the word "Science" did not exist.
Who can be the master of science?
Isaac Newton (1642〜1727)
A British physicist and mathematician. He is hailed as one of the Three Great Mathematicians. His first great discovery (the spectrum of light) was finding that white light was an amalgam of monochromatic light. Next, using his Universal Law of Gravitation, he successfully mathematically proved that planets move along elliptical orbits. The significance of this was explaining the movement of celestial and terrestial bodies under one law. The manuscript of his collective theories, 'Principia', took the world by storm, and Newton went on to obtain immutable fame. In 1705 he was knighted and known henceforth as 'Sir Isaac Newton'
Renowned invention: Newtonian telescope
Christiaan Huygens (1629〜1695)
A Dutch physicist and astronomer. His father was a government official affording him the highest standard of education. In 1655 he conceptualised a method of polishing lenses, which he demonstrated in action with the production of a high fidelity refracting telescope. Huygens valued quantitative observation leading him to invent the 'pendulum clock' in 1656, and the 'minimeter', capable of making measurements accurate within seconds, increasing the precision of observations. In the field of optics he opposed Newton's particle theory of light, asserting that it was instead a wave, but he went unacknowledged.
Renowned invention: Pendulum Clock
Gottfried Leibniz (1646〜1716)
A German mathematician and politician. It was said that he demonstrated talent in mathematics from a young age and was unparalleled in mental arithmetic. He advanced Pascal's calculator design, conceptualising one capable of multiplication and division. Additionally, he developed infinitesimal calculus during the same period as Newton did. There was severe discord between him and Newton et al. over priority rights for calculus. The notations for calculus used today are those Leibniz himself once used. In 1700 the Berlin Academy of Sciences was founded at the behest of Fredrick I of Prussia. Leibniz became its first president.
Renowned invention: Stepped reckoner
...and more characters!
This game is developed originally for the software contest held in 2000 as "PRINCIPIA".
Since then, all aspects of the game are improved including the system, graphics and sound. Also the current version has "Final theme", "Order of merit" and more. It is completely different to the original version.
The game follows actual history very closely, so you can also learn the history of science while you play the game.
All six songs were recorded in the studio by a real string quartet. These live performances suit the 17th century aesthetic very well.
If you are interested in Science, this will be a fun game for you!
28. Dance Magic
What if dancing could save the world? In Dance Magic, it can.
What if scientists invented a brand new form of biological energy able to convert dancing moves to real power? Then the fate of the whole human race would depend on the most skilled dancer’s will.
Do not let this energy be used for destruction!
Join the battle to stop those who try to use Dance Magic against humanity! Take part in the most important dance-off ever. You and your friends can save the planet, and the human race!Key Features:
- 7 diverse dance styles
- Several thrilling locations
- Rich character customization system
- Incldues more than 30 musical tracks
- Different playing modes including campaign, free dance, and playing with friends
- Variety of difficulty settings
29. Rescue HQ - The Tycoon
Build up your headquarters from scratch and design your own masterpiece. In Rescue HQ you build, organize and manage a joint station for the three emergency departments fire brigade, police and ambulance. With limited budget you will be facing tough decisions and extensive emergencies that will need your immediate attention. During all of that you will further develop your HQ, hire new crew members and provide them with all the vehicles and equipment they need. Can you keep cool in heated up situations and will you do whatever it takes to keep your city safe?
You are the police – Send appropriate forces with specific vehicles (from patrol car to SWAT unit) to dangerous emergency missions to keep your city safe. Provide them with the right gear from snipers to tracker dogs, bomb defusal kits and much more…
Bring back prisoners and evidence from the crime scenes, interrogate them and process the files to earn money. You will need the funds to set up for big events like the trial of a mafia boss or preparations for the football championship ending up in major riots in your city.
You are the fire brigade – Get ready for the rush of incoming emergencies and make sure your team has the right vehicles and resources to handle them. Train your firefighters to develop unique skills allowing them to become experts for specific mission types. Assign them to different shifts based on their skills and supply them with special gear from air tanks to hazmat suits for chemical emergencies.
You are the ambulance – Look after your patients in the medical station of your HQ and expand it with the latest technologies from radiology stations to 3D printers. It’s your responsibility to keep all your patients safe and provide your medic team with the needed items from crash cart to contamination suits and medical kits.
As the manager of your HQ it’s your job to always keep track of everything. In times of resource and time scarcity, good planning and well-considered compromises are demanded.
Show that you got what it takes to successfully complete multidisciplinary emergencies involving all three departments while keeping your crew happy and healthy. Make use of more than 20 vehicles including helicopters, tons of different equipment, skills and items to set up your rescue masterpiece.
Can you keep cool and stay on top of the situation, despite three departments, numerous missions, and scarce resources demanding your attention? Prove your skills, your city counts on you!
Zenzizenzic hurls you into the abstract perils of a bullet-strewn fever dream. Battle your way through five varied levels in Classic Mode or explore an open world in Macro Mode, both of which are stuffed to the brim with legions of enemies. You'll dodge an onslaught of bullets while returning fire with an awesome arsenal of weapons and power-ups, leaving complete and utter destruction in your wake.
In Classic Mode (single player or local co-op), you'll face five distinctly different levels with their own challenges, theme, bonus level and boss encounter. Arm yourself with two multi-layered weapon systems of your choosing such as screen-filling lasers, homing missile barrages, highly destructive charge shots, time jumps to slow the action down, black holes that warp and redirect immediate threats and more.
High scores don't come to the faint of heart, so test your mettle in multiple training modes. And hey, if you're in the mood for a grueling challenge, try Gauntlet Mode to try and complete all five levels in a single run.
Macro Mode (single player only) is inspired by roguelikes with an open, random and procedurally generated world based on the levels in Classic Mode. Find upgrades to enhance your ship to epic proportions— you'll need to, because you're bound to encounter massive enemies that span multiple screens! It'll take brawn and brains to tackle monsters, uncover hidden secrets and discover varying ways of optimizing your score.
Welcome to the bullet-ridden world of Zenzizenzic. Go on— give it your best shot!
Zenzizenzic is published by Adult Swim Games and currently available for a 20% discount during the first week of release!
31. Princess Maker 5
Welcome to the world of 「Princess Maker 5」!
■ Your and your daughter's story starts again
The stage of 「Princess Maker 5」 is the world we are living in now.
There is not only a TV, but we use the cellphone and the Internet as well.
But something is a bit different than those.
It's a world where the demons and fairies are living together.
And for you living in such world comes an orphan girl by nature.
This girl was the only Princess candidate survivor of the Kingdom that you served in the past.
At that time, you decided to take the girl and raise her as your daughter.
And your and your daughter's story starts.
■ Game contents
In this game(version), the player can choose father and mother as well as the name.
The main character, a former Hero of this world, is living in a modern world.
And a butler comes to you to take care of a girl who was driven by a power struggle in another world.
The girl lost her memories in another world.
The player's mission is to raise this girl safely.
She is about 10 years old and you have to make her a good adult for 8 years.
It is good to be a bride in pursuit of happiness in the real world, and a costume player and an actress are good too.
You can also go back to a chaotic Kingdom and go on a journey of adventure and romance.
■ The daughter grows with the player's mind
Let's decide on how to raise your daughter with your curfew, balance of study and play, etiquette, and so on.
She will act in accordance with the 「Education Policy」 that you can set out every month.
If she comes home late, she may be able to hang out at night, but become sociable.
Playing too much makes her neglect her studies.
Your way of raising will determine your daughter's future whether it is spartan or laissez-faire.
On weekdays, your daughter goes to school. The schedules at school are fixed but it is up to you, the parent, to decide what to do after school.
If she goes to academy, she can raise a lot of abilities but it requires money.
She can do the same by making money with part-time jobs but there are different abilities depending on the type of academy and part-time jobs, so care must be taken not to cause stress.
■ Daughter's condition at a glance with MOE (Motion OF Emotion) system
The SD character displayed in the daughter's room reflects the daughter's abilities, personality, condition, and interests.
She is lying in bed when she is not feeling well, and may often take a sigh of relief at times when stressed, and shout at a doll from time to time.
It's fun to see a cute SD character moving around the room.
This is a new AI system called MOE.
She can be a tomboy with the concept of 「Personality Parameter」 or 「Puberty」,
and sometimes she becomes rebellious, expressing a more human form.
■ Variety of clothes
When talking to your daughter, your daughter's graphics are displayed on the screen.
At this time, you can change the clothes your daughter is wearing.
If she dresses up to TPO, she'll stay in shape, and when she dates, the evaluation of the opponent will change.
As you play the game, you get more clothes.
■ Attention to the changes of your daughter
As your daughter grows, her body shape changes.
Also, don't take your eyes off your daughter's daily changes as her facial expressions adjust to her changes.
■ Numerous characters and events
In order to describe the modern stage and the fantastic world view of 「Princess Maker」, we needed more various parameters and a character surrounding them.
In eight years, more complex human relationships are made up of about 100 characters, which are the biggest in the series.
Some of them develop friendships, or being rivals for love, living in another world, and you'll find a couple of old faces if you have played the previous game.
Of course, there are plenty of endings to match the modern- and another world with the greatest play time of the series, so you can play it multiple times for fun.
Categories in common with Princess Maker 5: Simulation
32. The Executioner
The Executioner puts you in the shoes of a man who tortures people for a living while trying to retain his own sanity.
Fusing elements of a traditional RPG with investigation, exploration and moral decision-making, it invites players take on the role of a man who must seek a signed confession from those he is about to put to death.
With a predominantly text-based interface unfolding 20 hours of engaging story, The Executioner promises a dark and unsettling atmosphere, and a world filled with moral ambiguity.
With the threat of revolution on the cards will you fight for monarchy and tradition or revolt in the name of progress? Do you support emerging science or follow the mystical path? Will you desensitize yourself to the violence you have to inflict or try to preserve your humanity?
The decision is yours. So are the consequences.
Note: The game will be released episodically, with a new episode coming out every 2 months.
- The torture chamber: study your victims, find their weak spot, and use your extensive arsenal (or their loved ones) to break them
- An occult underground: a town filled with mysticism built around Medieval artefacts, such as the Hand of Glory and Mandrake Root
- A dark economy: a market in dead flesh with you as its main supplier
- Synesthesia: your character's unique perceptive abilities make him a walking lie detector
- Staying sane: as a professional torturer you'll need to constantly manage your sanity to survive
33. Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!
Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! is a wacky spy-agency sim game where you manage your very own spud spy headquarters! Recruit new spies, train and enhance your potato team, discover and build crazy gadgets, vehicles and facilities, and embark on top-secret missions!
Play as twins Ren and Rexa, who set out on a journey to discover the truth behind their parents’ disappearance with the use of their spy skills. Outwit and outsmart security personnel, bust through the sturdiest of doors, and hack some of the most complicated security systems! You will be the unseen hero in the shadows, using your intelligence, charm, stealth and strength to take on the enemy and fulfil your missions.
Infiltrate enemy headquarters and sabotage their evil plans, use genetic splicing technology to create new spies and recruit legendary spies, and encounter pop-culture secret agents such as Justin Powers, Harry Fart, and Ezio de Frenzy in your quest to uncover the larger truth in Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!Key Features
- Manage and train the best potato spies the world has to offer
- Encounter pop-culture legendary special-agent spuds
- Create new Genetically Modified Potato spies through genetic splicing
- Meticulously plan secret missions and heists
- Customize, enhance and upgrade your spy agency
- Build crazy gadgets, vehicles, facilities, and training stations
- Strategize your moves during mission planning to counter various obstacles
34. Super Sports Surgery
A sausage on his left hand and ketchup on the right – a simulator of the most difficult profession in the world precision surgery! Crazy operations, unbelievable graphics and levels so intense that you can even feel the smell. Perform the most amazing operations on real and no real rugby game players. Disclaimer: No rugby players were harmed during the game development.
This is a parodic game with cruel humor.
35. The Order of the Thorne - The King's Challenge
In a world far away, a tale of great adventure is coming to the land of Uir. Join Finn the bard on his quest to write 'the greatest ballad ever' as he undertakes "The King's Challenge".
Every ten years, the ruler of the Faerie Realm, King Quilhairn, offers up his latest challenge to those brave enough to undertake the quest. Their prize? One wish, any wish that is within his power to grant, and the prestige of being lauded as "Hero of the Faerie Kingdom".
Do you have the will and determination to guide Finn on his quest? Play your magic lute to discover the secrets of the land and entertain its people. Meet all kinds of interesting creatures, and prove your worth in this classic point and click adventure.
Be a Bard! The challenge awaits!!
36. Hardware Engineers
Hardware Engineers is a simulation game where you have to manage a IT business.
In a world where technology expands every day, you will need to learn how to be competitive.
Economy, reputation , selling strategy and communication will be your best weapon to travel on the road of success!
- Play with large number of components like processors, graphic cards, RAM with realistic and balanced characteristics!
- Buy, sell, test, optimize, replace all devices and components in a computer.
- Create your own rig for different profiles from the little workstation to powerful gaming computer.
- Investigate on system of your client to repair and debug.
- Reinvest in your company to expand your business.
- Customize your shop
- Native 4K support
- Develop your skills
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud
- Two Game mode
- Easy : Suitable for neophytes in technology with a simplified mounting system and compatibility among components
- Medium : An intermediary level to offer you the best way to learn quickly and play with the basic of IT
- Easy : Suitable for neophytes in technology with a simplified mounting system and compatibility among components
- Steam Workshop ( to allow community to make their own content )
Categories in common with Hardware Engineers: Simulation
37. Border Officer
Welcome to Stavronzka
Usually everyone is unemployed here. But by chance you got a job. You'il work for the state.
Everyone in your family is sick or unemployed, only you can help them. You're an immigrant officer.
The state assigned you a car and a house.
The whole economy is in your hands.
You have to spend your salary in the most efficient way.
Sometimes you have to sacrifice some to survive.
You can join the secret organization if you want to interfere in the affairs of the state. You can only work for the welfare of the family if you want. If you trust your luck, you could be rich in luck games..
You have to decide who can enter and who can not enter Stavronzkaya. The state publishes new announcements according to their own interests and changes the rules accordingly. You should follow these announcements and question people according to the rules.
38. E-Sport Manager
Would you like to try your hand as a manager of this e-sport?
To participate in league matches and go to the top?
eSport Manager is a game based on the idea of e-sports competitions, especially the most popular - FPS AND MOBA.
Create your dream team by selecting the players who suit you the best. Care for their constant development, train, sign advertising contracts and be active in social media. Thousands of fans aren’t going to come to you on their own, you have to work for it.
Achieving success in league matches and winning first place requires continuous training. The whole team needs to obtain skills, not just a single player. Their proper use in a match is the key to victory, even with a stronger opponent.
The base where the team trains is very important for rapid development and achieving success. Expand it, share new premises and install additional items for use. The players must also train at the gym, play, relax and have meals. All these elements have a direct impact on the games in the league.
Before league matches conduct sparing with other teams, to prepare the appropriate tactics. In sparing you can test different combinations of Special Skills, select weapons, behavior and observe their impact on the game.
Start in Sponsored Tournaments to gain experience and earn cash prizes.
To reach the very top there is hard work and loads of matches to play.
- two game modes (FPS, MOBA)
- 3 leagues in each match mode
- 48 different teams in each League
- 40 special skills for each member of the team
- 20 special skills for each team
- 25 weapon types
- 12 types of heroes in MOBA
- 9 rooms in the team base with the possibility to expand
- 142 items of equipment to purchase
- 69 Sponsored Tournaments
- unlimited number of advertising contracts
39. One Dark Night
Produced exclusively from real recordings of 911 calls, witness trial testimony and architectural drawings that provide the exact layout of both interiors and exteriors of the condo complex, One Dark Night tells the story of the day teenager Travyon Martin was shot and killed by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.
By anchoring the piece in accurate and unassailable elements, the user becomes transported inside a reliable, albeit virtual, version of the story as an eyewitness. One Dark Night breaks new ground on multiple levels, including through audio carefully cleaned by forensic specialists Sourcesound and Primeau Productions, with the latter asserting that the reconstructed audio indicates George Zimmerman cocked his gun just before he gave chase.
40. Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up
Deep beneath the city, a war is waged. It's called the commute.
Every day, millions crowd the tube in a desperate bid to get to work. Can you build and run the perfect metro station to help them make it on time?
Overcrowd is a tactical management sim set on the London Underground. Blending base building with pausable real-time strategy, Overcrowd offers a unique mix of spatial puzzling, strategic thinking and split-second choices.
- Detailed micro simulation > emergent gameplay
Everything from bin emptying, generator refueling, power, litter collection, commuter AI and staff activities are simulated down to the individual level. The huge range of interacting systems gives scope for emergent and unpredictable gameplay.
- Procedural spatial puzzles
Each level has procedurally generated terrain, offering a fresh spatial puzzle about which to design and run your station. With a choice of entrances and tracks, physical obstacles, and limited space and money, you'll have to weigh up your decisions carefully.
- Unique multi-floor building
Sculpt your station concourse down to 4 levels underground. Escalators and lifts are planned for Early Access.
- Tactical staff deployment
In Overcrowd you have direct control over your staff. You’ll need to assemble a crack team, tool them up and deploy them to run your station in real time. You can also assign them multiple jobs with different priorities. Pausing the action by hitting space gives you time to react and plan.
- Handmade isometric pixel art
Overcrowd uses high res, handmade pixel art with no 3D engine shortcuts. View from four angles with high level zoom to see all the detail.
- Heat signatures
Anyone who’s ever travelled on the tube in summer knows the heat can get out of control. Overcrowd models temperature and gives you thermoimaging, air con and fans to help keep your station cool.
- Unique crowdflow mechanic
Manage the flow of your commuters via station layout, user-defined directional signage or by ushering them with staff.
- Unlocking, upgrading, expanding
Unlock better equipment, shops and tools via the procurement (tech) tree.
- Turning a profit
Overcrowd features an economy driven by live commuter purchasing. Set shop prices and restock rates in order to make a profit and expand your station further.
- Commuter AI
Commuters respond to their surroundings: different environmental insults will affect them in different ways - making them angry, panicked, unhappy or even diseased. Everything that happens affects your station reputation.
Early Access will see a range of criminal behaviours introduced to commuters including theft and fare dodging. You will be able to use staff to incarcerate or eject law breakers.
- Staff behaviour
Your staff have needs too. Build a comfortable and well stocked staff room to keep them happy, rested and nourished. They also have skills and attributes which can be levelled up or improved through practice.
41. Franchise Hockey Manager 5
Franchise Hockey Manager 5 includes:
- An official NHL ® license, ensuring complete authenticity as you pursue the Stanley Cup ®
- New, deep tactics that allow unprecedented control over how your entire team performs, down to each line and individual player
- An all-new user interface designed to make it easier and faster to do exactly what you want to do
- New team chemistry dynamics that allow you to mix and match players and maximize performance
- New player and staff personalities that influence how your team performs over the long term
- New online leagues, allowing you to compete against friends from around the world
- Up-to-date 2018-19 season rosters for each NHL ® club
- Dozens of global leagues, competitions, and tournaments
And much more! Franchise Hockey Manager 5 is the only sports strategy game licensed by the NHL ® , including the real clubs, awards, and trophies associated with the greatest hockey league in the world. FHM 5 allows you to build your hockey franchise into a perennial Stanley Cup winner YOUR way, in the current 2018-19 season or back through the entire history of the sport - all the way back to the very beginning! DIfferent eras demand different tactics, and it’s up to you to put together the best club possible for every era.
42. Guild Commander
Manage your guild to victory and save your world from the Necro Lord!
- As of version 1.4 you don't have to wait around for the end game. Bring it on whenever you're ready.
- Guild Commander is a resource management game.
- No dark depressing story here.
- Three difficulty settings.
- Short and sweet. You'll finish the game in a few hours.
- Nerdy GTGD humour.
- Video tutorial to help you understand how to play.
- Ten Steam achievements.
- Standard stuff like saving & loading, changing key bindings, UI auto scaling, etc. are all implemented.
- Polished and bug tested.
43. Fear Equation
The world is covered in fog. Most who enter the fog disappear, and those who survive say it brings their nightmares to life.
No-one knows where it came from, but they all have ideas. Some say it's an experiment gone wrong, others believe it's divine judgement. And you? All you know is that the Sun is rumoured to shine just over the horizon.
You are The Engineer. You have designed the perfect system: a train, sealed off from the fog, ready to rescue survivors and take them to salvation.
If only they'd listen...Fear Equation is a turn-based strategy with rogue-like elements where you must take control of a modified freight train in an end-of-the-world scenario. The landscape has been overrun by a thick, deadly fog that manifests the nightmares of those inside it. Your survival depends on tactical planning and careful resource management.
As the Engineer, you'll need to rescue survivors, analyse their dreams and build defenses to protect them from their own imaginations. Complicating matters, passengers have their own theories as to how the fog was created and will form inter-carriage factions based on their beliefs.
Every game is unique and you can customise your Engineer to dramatically change how the game is played.Your passengers bring their nightmares with them. When the fog attacks, it will make their worst fears come alive. Read your passengers’ dream logs to help prepare defenses.The train needs resources and there's only one way to get them: send your passengers back out into the fog. Listen to radio broadcasts for hints and equip your scavengers well. But don’t stay too long because they’ll disappear into the fog.Passengers will group into four factions based on where they think the fog came from. Different factions are associated with different nightmares, skills and concerns. You’ll need to maximise their talents, handle their disputes and meet their needs.Create your own Engineer with special modifiers - both good and bad - that determine your individual train's starting conditions, overall difficulty and the different courses the game can take. Personalise your Engineer further by importing photos of yourself (or others) for use with your character.Populate your train with passengers of your own design using the custom passenger creator. Name, vital statistics, occupation, factional tendencies and influence can all be modified. As with Engineer customisation, you can import photos from outside the game to give each passenger a life of their own.Explore a richly detailed 3D cabin and interact with computers, train controls, maps and consoles. All interaction points feature an in-game manual so you’ll never get lost.
With squabbling passengers, limited resources and wandering foes including the cult-like "Fearless" and powerful military, the fog might be the least of your concerns...About Screwfly StudiosWe're a two-man developer based in Australia, dedicated to creating deep, innovative strategy games for PC. Fear Equation is Screwfly's third title; its previous games Zafehouse: Diaries and Deadnaut are also available on Steam.
44. Ostalgie: The Berlin Wall
Ostalgie : The Berlin WallThe confrontation between the socialist and capitalist bloc is coming to an end, but the confrontation between socialist and capitalist Germany is not. The old party leaders are still sitting in their offices, not changing anything and waiting for exclamations from Moscow. But their end is close – Gorbachev and Helmut Kohl shake hands, unleashing unexpected consequences even for themselves.
— Lead East Germany, fraternal Bulgaria or save the Genius of the Carpathians in Romania.
— Conduct the country through a series of reforms, leave everything as is or look for opportunities to build new formations of socialism.
— Fight with westalgia in all available ways or lead these initiatives and lead the country closer to the western neighbors.
— Serve the people and party officials, manipulate the elections, make adjustments to propaganda.
— And watch out for the distribution of budget funds.
The world does not stand still. And radical changes have already begun.
Can you withstand it?
Manage, develop and build the startup of your dreams!
Go public with your company and invest, designing your own rooms and products in detail!
Perform contracts to grow and maintain your popularity. Develop your own social media and streaming platform, expand and win users!
Oops! Out of money? No problem, the bank will lend you a little - But be careful! The International Bank is not to be trifled with.
Become a successful startup entrepreneur, your own way.FeaturesFleshed-out construction modeWith our sophisticated, easy-to-use construction mode, you can design your own rooms the way you like them.Realistic stock exchange simulationInvest in the stock market and become big!Orders and merchandiseProcess orders and produce merchandise with the help of materials bought online.Manage your teamYou can hire your workers according to motivation and skills. Dissatisfied? You can fire them or send them on vacation.Develop your own websitesNot interested in orders, materials and machines? No problem, just develop your own social media and streaming platform, and expand them using modules!
46. No Pineapple Left Behind
In No Pineapple Left Behind, you have to run a school full of children. Children have lots of wants, needs, and feelings. That's a problem, because if they get don't pay attention in class and get low grades, your school loses money. However, you can turn children into pineapples. All that pineapples do is take tests and get grades. They do not have feelings and are not people, but they are much simpler to handle, and therefore much cheaper.Features:
- Learn about the shortcomings of modern education in this satirical game
- Nine schools, each with unique challenges
- Manage the school's curriculums, students, and staff without going bankrupt
- Dehumanize the children, turning them into orderly pineapples
- Maintain a small staff of top-tier teachers or a large group of burned-out, underpaid teachers
- Manipulate a child's feelings with lasers
- Cast magic spells like "Trigonomancy" or "Covalency" to teach students
- Address parental concerns, or maybe ignore them altogether
Gunsmith is a industrial management experience where you start your own arms manufacturing company. You begin by picking a small empty factory that you want to start your journey in.
From here you apply and acquire licences to begin making your first military grade items. You will build up your factory by unlocking machines and technologies. At the start you will have very little and the government will not allow you to produce more serious items until your reputation has grown. With what you are allowed to do however, you can start to produce some products.
You will start of by being able to make small almost harmless things such as combat boots, combat trousers, combat vests with no amour. Once you start to fulfill these orders you will have the opportunity to apply to unlock even more licences to expand your factory and make new and deadlier items. Eventually you will be granted a licence to manufacture armor, then ammunition, then firearms, explosives and the list goes on and on.
This is not the only thing however. You will build up a reputation with your clients from around the globe. They may ask for certain items that might not be technically legal, or they may want to pay you in diamonds, cash or gold. If you choose to do business with such people that's up to you as an arms dealer. They will always offer you a very attractive price as they will be paying for anonymity.
How will you transport the goods? Illegal arms usually travel in illegal ways and this is something you will have to consider depending on whom you chose to do business with.
Gunsmith does not just stop at manufacturing, it continues on into the political sphere, providing you with the opportunity to manipulate global situations, push politicians into certain ways and cause conflicts on the basis of selling more arms to create even more profit. ( This is by no means inspired by anything that is currently happening in the world today )
It will be up to you as a Gunsmith to overcome all these challenges and ultimately saturate the market and make as much profit as possible. How you do this will be up to you.
48. Global Soccer Manager 2017
In Global Soccer Manager 2017 there are no restrictions, the whole world becomes playable!
Do you want to reach one of the top leagues starting from the Costa Rican or Ugandan 2nd division? It's up to you!
Of course, you can simply choose one of the best clubs or national teams in the world and enjoy winning trophies. Your team needs a new central defender? Look around, maybe you'll find the next star in Nigeria or in Japan!
Looking for new challenges? Check for available jobs from all over the world!
The 210 playable nations (from which 21 comes with realish player databases) and the 4000+ playable clubs guarantees truely infinite hours to play.
49. Pitstop Challenge
A must for every fan of this very well known motor sport… you know the one!
Pitstop Challenge is a sport game like no other. Your goal is to become the best pitstop crew on the motorsport circuit.
You are responsible for selecting and managing a team of mechanics and sending them to 19 of the world's fastest races, each one having 10 fantastic cars needing a pit crew. With 24 car mechanics at your disposal, your job is to make them the best! Train them to become the fastest pit stop team in the world. To achieve the best score, make sure you assign the most suitable mechanic with appropriate skills to each task.
So don't wait, start your high-speed adventure now!
50. 10 Miles To Safety
The Apocalypse has arrived and your goal is simple: Make it 10 miles to safety through a limitless procedurally-generated world overrun with The Infected and packed with the tools & weapons to fight them.
LOOT DURING THE DAYThe world is full of the tools you'll need to survive: Loot every house, shop and vehicle you find to scavenge weapons, materials, ammo, blueprints & recipes.
TRY TO SURVIVE THE NIGHTMore dangerous creatures hunt in the darkness: Stay in the light and construct barricades, traps & crafted gadgets to make it through the night.
SET YOUR OWN PACEAdvance towards rescue and the infected grow endlessly more lethal. But range far and wide - or even retreat - to upgrade your weapons and gear & stock up on resources before moving ever onwards.
OVER 20 UNIQUE WEAPONSTake the fight to the infected using Shotguns, Assault rifles, Grenade Launchers, Flamethrowers, Katanas & more - many upgradeable with attachments hidden throughout the world.
1-4 PLAYER CO-OPYou are not alone: Up to 3 friends can drop in at any time to aid you on your journey - though be warned that the world will become more lethal with every additional survivor in your group.
EVENTS AND MISSIONSOn your journey you'll come across survivors to save and infected to kill in special events and missions. Completing these risky trials rewards you with bonus gear, blueprints or even AI companions who'll fight by your side.
CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTERChoose from one of five starting characters - each with distinct advantages leading to wildly different ways of playing the game - and unlock more by completing challenges and achievements.