The best games like AudioSurf are:
- arrow_rightViscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior
- arrow_rightBinary Domain
- arrow_rightBeat Saber
- arrow_rightGolf With Your Friends
- arrow_rightDead Rising 2: Off the Record
- arrow_rightBlack The Fall
100 Best Games Like AudioSurf:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (23)
- PlayStation 4 (35)
- iOS (29)
- Android (20)
- macOS (56)
- Linux (38)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (19)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (24)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (1)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (2)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (2)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (3)
- Web (1)
1. Viscera Cleanup Detail: Shadow Warrior
Viscera Cleanup Detail is about cleaning. After a brutal fight with endless waves of enemies, you must really live a bloody mess after yourselves. That's where Space-Station Janitors come in to play with their mops, buckets of water and biohazard bins to clean the area for the next bloody fight.
Your goal as a janitor to search the whole area and clean any kind of a trace of a brutal fight. Body parts, med-kits, bloodbaths and others signs of a harsh battle with forces of evil. For bullets casings or flares you can use a broom to gather thing and then throw everything into the incinerator and burn all the evidence.
In this specific DLC, Shadow Warrior, janitors arrive on a very first mission of Shadow Warrior 2013. Lo Wang fought through demons and his opponents, slicing his katana in their bodies and tearing them apart. And now it is your job to take your mop, a bucket of water and funky music to clean the mess up.
2. Binary Domain
Humanity has just solved problems like global warming - with the help of robots. Robot assistants were American, behaved correctly and differed from people clearly. But one madman from Tokyo began to produce robots that do not know that they are robots - and this can be understood because they look and behave exactly like people. This is a violation of the law, and the team of pros from different countries flies to Japan to forever stop the conveyor of the insane inventor. Robots with problems of self-identification can provide a variety for those fans of tactical shooters who are tired of terrorists and zombies.
The game has visually attractive features. The style of opponents, the style of equipping the team of heroes are very attractive and original. Some details of the battles are well presented - bullets knock out picturesque clouds of debris. Locations are less expressive - apparently, so as not to interfere with focusing on the actual combat. A notable feature of the gameplay is the dependence of the relationship in the team on the player's actions. If the team has bad mutual support - lower trust, lower trust - lower effectiveness in combat.
3. Beat Saber
Beat Saber is a unique VR rhythm game where your goal is to slash the beats (represented by small cubes) as they are coming at you. Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and also the direction you need to match. All the music is composed to perfectly fit the hand made levels. Our goal is to make players almost dance while cutting the cubes and avoiding obstacles. Each cut is strongly supported by great sound and visual effects to emphasize the rhythm.FeaturesUnique gameplay with a great feel - Beat Saber combines the satisfying feeling of cutting with emergent perception of rhythm.
Handcrafted levels & music - All the basic levels and music in the game will be handcrafted to emphasise the music rhythm. The results are incomparable to similar games with generated content.
Game accessibility - Anyone can understand basic game principles and play the game in just a few seconds.
Thumper is rhythm violence: classic rhythm-action, blistering speed, and brutal physicality. You are a space beetle. Brave the hellish void and confront a maniacal giant head from the future.
Scream down the endless track and crash through punishing obstacles with simple, airtight controls. Hurtle forward, master new moves, reach overwhelming velocities, and survive epic boss battles. Every crushing impact is interwoven with a pounding original soundtrack. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must go through rhythm hell.
Play in traditional HD or fully immersive VR (SteamVR or Oculus).
- Nine levels of Rhythm Hell
- Adrenalizing Boss Battles, including the terrifying Crakhed
- Simple Controls: one stick and one button
- Psychedelic Visuals
- Original Soundtrack by Brian Gibson of noise-rock band Lightning Bolt
5. Golf With Your Friends
Golf With Your Friends is an entertaining, challenging, multiplayer mini golf game for up to 12 players.
The game currently has 6 levels containing 18 holes each.
The controls are simple and the game is designed for the user to be able to host or join a game within a few seconds.
The game will be hosted on our servers where the user has the ability to add a password if so required or leave it open to the public.Key Features
- 6 Vibrant challenging levels containing 18 holes each, 108 holes in total.
- 12 Player multiplayer
- Ball customization
- Player created servers
- Steam invite
6. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - the third game in the line of games started by the game Dead Rising and continued by Dead Rising 2.
The action of all three games (and there is the fourth one - Dead Rising 3) takes place within the same line of events.
First photo shoot with zombies
In the first game photojournalist Frank West, arrives in the town of Willamet, Colorado, to investigate why this town was closed by the authorities. Frank enters the city by helicopter, the helicopter pilot is told to return to Frank in 72 hours. Frank quickly finds himself in a shopping center, where a crowd of people are trying to hide from the zombies - as it turns out, it was zombies that caused the closure of the city.
Over the next 72 hours (this time is one of the strict conditions of the game), Frank must survive, save a few people and understand where the zombies came from. Along the way, he fights with zombies, seeks solutions, makes weapons and takes photographs - he is still a photojournalist. For successful shots, he gets more experience, which is appreciated in the game.
Wheelchair with machine guns
The second game "forgets" about Frank, it features a motorcyclist Chuck Green, who arrives in Willamet after all has settled down. There is a drug against turning into a zombie now, it is expensive, but effective. However, the new invasion of the zombie is still happening, Chuck drives around the town on a wheelchair with a pair of rifles, shooting hordes of zombies and simultaneously showing a touching concern for his daughter, who is somewhere nearby and needs a cure for zombification.
Zombies give a second chance
The third game "resurrects" Frank, who after success in the first game managed to fall to the bottom of life. In search of a new chance to succeed, Frank returns to Willameth, who seems to have been cleared of zombies twice, but Frank is very lucky - zombies capture the city for the third time. This time there are more enemies, among them many new ones. There are also more types of weapons - those that you need to do yourself from improvised means. Frank will visit places in the city that he did not suspect. Especially impressive will be a visit to the amusement park - "Uranus Zone".
Distance is an atmospheric racing platformer. Fusing futuristic arcade racing with parkour, survive a deadly, mysterious, neon-drenched city by jumping, rotating, and flying.
The roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner. Instead of doing laps on a loop, survive to the end in the quickest time. Your car has abilities that not only allow you to drive on the track, but upside down and on buildings and walls! You can also fly to discover new shortcuts and paths. Take on the roads alone, or in multiplayer with your friends!
The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Nitronic Rush, created by ourselves and 5 others at DigiPen Institute of Technology. It was widely praised for its innovative mechanics, visual style, audio design, and atmosphere.Key Features
- Adventure: A short single player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards' best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Trackmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,000 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall. Listen to a preview here.
8. Black The Fall
• Unravel the puzzles buried within the oppressive atmosphere of a dystopian dictatorship
• Harness the power of a stolen designator tool to manipulate both man and machine
• Befriend a lonely lost robot and earn its loyal companionship
• Take your shot at overthrowing a Communist State inspired by real world events
9. Neon Drive
Neon Drive is a slick retro-futuristic arcade game that will make your brain melt. You've been warned.
From beautiful cityscapes and ocean roads to exploding enemy spaceships, Neon Drive has it all. It's inspired by the arcade games of the 80's, but set against a futuristic backdrop of glowing cyber-grid, all in silky-smooth graphics. Neon Drive brings you 7 amazing levels, adding up to hours of enjoyment. Each level features multiple twists and perspective changes, keeping you on your toes (err, wheels) throughout the gameplay.
Neon Drive will put your mad dodging skills to a real test, mercilessly pushing the limits of your reaction time and short-term memory to avoid obstacles and dead-ends. Seriously, this game is wicked; just when you think you've got the hang of it, it turns the table on you.
Each level of the game comes with a custom-made retro music track, perfectly tuned and in sync with the roadblocks and your enemies. This allows you to just follow the beat, unplug, and zen out. Watch the landscape seamlessly morph from one scene to the next, in a ballet of colors and shapes, and let your inner driver take the wheel. You've got this.
- 7 levels, hundreds of obstacles, and infinite challenge
- Breathtakingly beautiful and silky-smooth graphics
- Custom-made retro synth music, perfectly in sync with the obstacles
- Super addictive
- Includes exploding enemy spaceships, seriously!
- If you can win all the achievements, we hereby certify you have superhuman abilities!
10. Redout: Lightspeed Edition
It Is a 3D flight shooter with third person front view. provides comfortable play with easy
operation. the operating device can be played with the game pad or the keyboard.
the game system is arcade style, and each stage progresses nonstop. shoot down enemy
planes using vulcan and multi lock on missiles. there are 10 or more stages. .
11. Pool Nation
Pool Nation, with WORKSHOP integration AVAILABLE NOW in our Crazy Mode the Box Of Tricks (Out Now)! But fear not, Pool Nation is not just about trick-shots, Pool Nation is a serious pool sim, the heart of the game is our world renowned Physics engine, the balls will behave as they would in the real world - Fancy a game with Aiming Assist turned off - you go ahead - Play Pool Nation Your way!
With eleven addictive game modes, including the adrenaline pumping Endurance, extensive career modes and seven exciting online modes including the new Speed Pool! Not forgetting the Box of Tricks coming soon to Steam, giving you the ability to imagine, build and share your most outlandish trickshots with the world. Utilizing a variety of objects, including Ramps, Pikes, Loop the Loops and Speed up strips, the Box of Tricks is limited only by your imagination.
With Pool Nation, gameplay is king! Online or offline, the ease of control gives you the ability to pull off shots you wouldn't dream of in the real world. The balls behave exactly as they should use the table surround to create the most unbelievable trickshots and view them back in super slow mo.
The graphics are as shiny and pixel-perfect as the physics, with beautiful locations, stunning exterior landscapes, eye-catching interiors, the ability to change the time of day, and customize your games with a huge array of balls, cues and table decals creating your ideal pool playing environment. Every detail has been considered and polished, from the super-detailed table baize and deforming cushions, to the explosions of chalk dust from the cue tip.
Pool Nation - the Community's Pool Game!
12. Boson X
Quantum jump your way to critical velocity in Boson X: the rotational runner set in a particle collider.
Build up speed inside a massive particle accelerator and generate high-energy collisions to discover strange new particles. Use precise timing and fast reflexes to navigate a subatomic world where floors and ceilings don't exist. Be fast enough to find the elusive Boson X.
- Fast-paced, unforgiving gameplay
- 18 challenging levels to master
- 3 highly qualified physicists to play as
- Steam leaderboards and achievements
- No superfluous powerups, coins or XP systems - just deadly serious scientific research
WARNING: This game contains flashing lights.
Ever wondered what running at 140mph feels like? FOTONICA is a first-person game about the thrill of speed and traveling flawlessly through complex environments.
FOTONICA is simple, but is not easy: it follows a tradition of arcade games that are easy to pick up and almost impossible to master. A multi-layered level design across eight different tracks, together with a procedural endless mode make for a game that is incredibly deep. Think you can outrun your friends? Try the split-screen versus challenges.
The visuals are a treat for the nostalgic player but also for those hungry for new aesthetics. Every pixel is drawn to convey the maximum sense of speed, an exhilarating journey through light and void.Key features
- 8 Levels to explore and master.
- Plus 3 different endless levels to compete for high-scores.
- Four-player split-screen local multiplayer mode!
- 20 Achievements to unlock plus game stats.
- Online rankings.
- Beautiful, smooth, and unique vector-style graphics.
- Electronic music by Michael Manning, Nicolò Sala, and legendary composer Baiyon.
- 4 Difficulty settings to let you play an even faster version of FOTONICA.
★A variety of craft to choose from, with varying stats and abilities.
★Race on futuristic tracks with ultra realistic vehicles.
★Furiously fast paced racing with awesome vehicles designed with unprecedented precision.
★Unlock new tracks as you progress through the game.
★Collect different power-ups and use them to win.
★High resolution screen support.
15. Hot Lava
The floor is lava!
Hot Lava transports you back to your childhood imagination. Relive those moments of excitement, joy and chaos. Traverse distinct worlds, from school hallways to the memories of your darkest fears. This is a game of dexterity and ingenuity, you will have to use all your skills to complete the treacherous obstacles that await.
But whatever you do…Don’t Touch The Floor!
16. Riff Racer - Race Your Music!
Includes 25 fantastic bundled tracks!! Or, race your own music...
Inspired by some of our favourite games like Wipeout, Trackmania, Vib-Ribbon and Audiosurf…
Riff Racer is a high-octane music based racing game where we create racetracks from the songs in your music library.
Not a rhythm game, but a fresh twist on music-powered game creation. Action on track is synced to the audio, you literally have to race the music to stay in time and score points.
You've seen other music powered games, Riff Racer takes the concept to the next level with our innovative MEGA engine. It takes any audio file, analyses it down to its core components and creates a unique racing experience from the structure of the song.
Verses, choruses and drops become checkpoints, and the environment and cars are styled to the genre of music you're playing.
Experiment with your music collection and find out which songs make the best racetracks!
- Be the first to 'create' a race-track from a song and have your name forever enshrined on the track’s leaderboard.
- Multiplayer features - Challenge your friends' ghosts to your favourite tunes and beat their high-scores on the track!
- **Please note Riff Racer does not support live multiplayer***
- Score big for staying in sync, whilst performing stunts, jumps, drifts and rolls!
Riff Racer has unique environment styles based on different music genres, and a selection of genre based cars and liveries (and some secret cars you have to work out how to unlock!).
Riff Racer currently supports MP3, FLAC, and OGG file formats.
Riff Racer has full controller support in that you don't need a mouse and keyboard to play the game, but we only support newer xinput devices such as the X-Box 360 and X-Box One controllers. Older directinput controllers such as the Logitech Dual Action are not currently supported.
17. TRON RUN/r
Pack your loadouts with dozens of combinations of cycles, suits and powerups. Hone your DISC and CYCLE skills on the 32 included levels, then challenge your friends to the grueling STREAM program that throws endless combinations of modes and levels at you until you crash - how long can you survive? The one who outlasts all tops the leaderboard!
New music from EDM godfather Giorgio Moroder and Raney Shockne, and remixes by Autechre, Bibio, patten, Joywave and others power you through this dazzling TRON universe. Just when you think you’ve mastered it all, you’ll discover there’s more here than meets the eye . . .
In 404sight, the player attempts to traverse a level as quickly as possible without getting throttled by the ISPs, who actively throws slow tiles and inhibitors in their way.
This game was made by Retro Yeti Games, a team of graduate students currently enrolled in the Entertainment Arts and Engineering program at the University of Utah. More information can be found at http://eae.utah.edu/
InMomentum is a minimalistic sci-fi platform racing game that challenges the players to think in both horizontal and vertical perspectives while racing against each other or against the clock in a puzzle-like environment.
InMomentum gives the players the possibility to explore a visually unique world by having minimized object detail and a special focus on visual stimulation by the use of colors and shapes. The game’s style forges a strong bond between the visuals and the player, thus provides a very unique experience.Key Features:
- Game Modes: Free run & Time trial for Single player
- Multiplayer Powerup Race & Race mode – Compete with your friends!
- 12 Levels which can be solved in many different ways
- 4 difficulty modes for each map and game mode
- Discover and use level modifiers and power-ups to get more momentum!
- Achievements to brag with at your friends
- Online Highscore list – Be the first in the worldwide rankings!
- Unreal® Engine 3 Powered Game
20. Tales of Escape
Have you ever wanted to play an escape room alone?
Well, neither did we! It's why we created a multiplayer escape room platform, so you can play with up to 6 people.
Tales of Escape is a series of multiplayer, VR (also playable on nonVR computers), escape room adventures. Gather around the campfire with your friends and choose a story to play! This is the base game which includes "Cold as Ice", the first of the stories, where you find yourselves trapped in a butcher's shop with no way out. Fight against the clock to solve the puzzles and get out of there before it's too late! Also, what happened to that lovely couple who had the store anyway?Solve Puzzles on:
- Single Or Multiplayer with Up to Six People!
- Pc, Vive, Or Potato! (Warning: Can't actually play on a potato)
- Cross platform steak-slapping!
This is only the beginning... No, seriously, this is the first room of the series and more rooms are coming soon as downloadable content!
"Audioshield: Feels like music-melee Missile Command-and we love it" (Ars Technica)
"AudioShield -- a rhythm game -- is HTC Vive's killer app" (Jeff Grubb, VentureBeat)
"Let's punch the hell out of music in virtual reality with Audioshield" (Polygon)
"Audioshield found some neuroreceptor in the deepest cavern of my brain—one that can only be stimulated by an incredible combination of sight, sound, and motion—and flooded it with a sensation that has left me reeling for days." (Ars Technica)
Experience your entire music collection in VR. Audioshield puts you at the point of impact for every hit in your music. Beats glide in slowly for mellow parts of songs, then ramp up for intense parts of songs with cross-body, double-shield, and high-altitude hits.
Audioshield uses an advanced version of Audiosurf 2's music analysis system to sync with any song from your collection - and also with online streaming from Youtube.
Every song has its own online leaderboard. Audioshield also supports local leaderboards to easily compete with friends during look-at-my-awesome-new-VR-system parties.
"Fighting Music in VR. This is the coolest sh** ever." (Jericho)
"VR Missile Command inside a neon rave, set to your own music." (PC Gamer)
"The physicality of standing in place to fend off incoming orbs feels powerful" (IGN)
"...felt like we were being pulled into a futuristic trance-like state with sparks of orange and blue splattering about" (Maximum PC)
"...your music library comes to life as a fully immersive gaming experience" (UploadVR)
Categories in common with Audioshield: Indie
Overload is a new six-degree-of-freedom shooter from the creators of Descent, currently under development. We released our 1st Early Access build on March 13, 2017, with our 4th major update (version 0.2) released on June 22, 2017. The current Early Access release contains the following, as of version 0.5:
- 8 unique Challenge Mode levels
- Infinite and Countdown variants that change the focus to Survival or Efficiency
- Optional training level for refining your piloting skills
- Three story mode single-player levels (from the main 15-level campaign)
- One sample single-player level (not part of the main campaign)
- 13 explosive weapons (7 primary weapons and 6 missiles)
- 12 terrifying robot enemies
- Steam Achievements and Online Leaderboards
- Upgrades system and Advanced player stats
- Automap and Holo-guide
- Preliminary Save/Load
See below for the Full Game features, expected to release in early 2018.EARLY ACCESS ROADMAPOur focus with Early Access is to make Challenge Mode the best it can be through iteration, polish, and player feedback. We will also be revealing about a third of the single-player campaign with a focus on refinement of the elements present there as well as interface and level complexity/flow.
We plan to do a significant update to the game every 3-4 weeks of similar size, with some smaller updates to address bugs and player feedback. Much of the story content will be held back for the full game release, but by the end of Early Access, Overload will feature:
- 10+ Challenge Mode levels
- Multiple rule variants in Challenge Mode
- XP-based unlocks and permanent upgrades for Challenge Mode
- 5 Single-player fully playable campaign levels
- 13-14 upgradeable weapons with fully functional upgrade screen in single-player
- 15+ robots of varying ferocity
The remaining content listed in the FULL GAME will be added at launch.FULL GAMEWhen we exit Early Access and launch the full game, Overload will contain:
- Single-player story campaign with 15+ FULL-SIZE atmospheric levels
- 12+ Challenge Mode levels with tons of replayability
- Upgradeable player ship and 16 weapons with multiple upgrade options
- 20+ terrifying robot types and 3 massive bosses
- Story by the writer of FREESPACE 2, plus pulse-pounding soundtrack
- Epic soundtrack by Dan Wentz (DESCENT 2), Allister Brimble (DESCENT 1 REDBOOK), and Jerry Berlongieri (DESCENT 3)
Categories in common with Overload: Action
23. T.E.C. 3001
Run, Rush, Haste, Burst
Speed has never been pushed this far.
Jump, Charge, Dodge, Slide
You just slipped and got crushed! You can’t handle T.E.C 3001 yet…
Try again until speed holds no secrets for you.
In T.E.C 3001 (Tesla Energy Collector), you are guiding a cutting-edge technology robot to collect virtual space energy leftovers for humanity.
With great graphics and a unique heart-pumping soundtrack, T.E.C 3001 has what it takes to keep you on the right track.
Winner of the Indie Games Summer Uprising 2011, the game arrives on STEAM.
- 41 levels of speed bursting dexterity test.
- Split screen multiplayer mode to challenge your friends on the same computer
- Four ever-challenging game modes: Free, Drag, Speed and Endless.
- 14 unique soundtracks to give you adrenaline rushes.
- Simply the most hardcore runner game you can find.
NOTE: Multiplayer is local. It means that 2 players can play on same machine, not over network
24. Rhythm Destruction
Rhythm Destruction is a rhythm & shoot'em up that aims to combine the best of both genres. Blast and maneuver your way through perilous stages filled with numerous enemies, obstacles and unique boss encounters. Stay on beat to rack up the highest score possible and compete against others on the global leaderboards!
Enemies and objects in Rhythm Destruction are destroyed via timed key presses that go along with the beat of the music. The hand crafted stages are filled with many obstacles, traps, and plenty of bullets that make for unrelenting action. Each stage also includes a unique boss encounter that will put all of your skills to the test.
Rhythm Destruction tracks high scores across all game types and stages. It also features a scrolling feed to update you on whats happening around the community in real time in regards to new records, high scores and game news.
- 10 challenging and diverse stages
- Pumping soundtrack provided by 'Oscillator X' and others
- Leaderboards for all game modes
- Receive live updates on high scores, community news and more with the 'RD Feed'
- Over 40 achievements and full Trading Card support
- Xbox & Playstation Controller Support
- First DLC Pack available now!
- Challenging Gameplay, with a Casual Mode toggle for beginners
25. Ben and Ed
Ben and Ed is a 3D platformer, which takes place in an uncommon dystopian world. The player controls Ed the Zombie, who is forced to participate in a grotesque game show called "Rundead".Will he beat all obstacles Hans Showmaster confronts him with, to save his best friend Ben?
- Lose your limbs, but that is ok, you're a zombie!
- Survive deadly traps, well... you're dead anyway!
- Liberate your best friend Ben, he really needs your help!
- Defeat monstrous machines!
- Throw your head to reach hidden locations and recover your body!
- Jump, creep, dodge, crawl... come on! Just reach the goal, no matter in what condition!
- 23 deadly, colourful obstacle courses filled with blades, hammers, lasers, acid, dog food and chicken.
- Unlockable challenges.
- Chicken, chicken, chicken, CHICKEN and Chicken!
Ed – the Participant
A few months ago, Ed won the „Candy Fun Marathon“ silver medal. Unfortunately he died a few minutes later from a heart attack.
For more than 4 days nobody found his body, rotting in a nearby field. As fate willed and for reasons unknown, Ed became the first undead. For days he aimlessly wandered around, finally being found by a young boy named Ben.
Ben – the Prize
He is just a normal boy. Well, he never had any good friends, but is fine with this. Ben always liked to roam the ruins and bleak fields around his neighborhood, where he one day discovered something unbelievable. Ed, an undead, walking around the dreary landscape. Ben chummed up with Ed and started to feed his new friend meat and dead animals he found. This went well, until Hans Showmaster heard of Ed.
Hans Showmaster – the Host
He is famous, rich, ruthless and the creator of countless successful Shows that brought joy and distraction to the poor population of a wasted, hopeless world. When he is informed about an undead, he creates a new format and abducts Ben to "persuade" Ed into his twisted new game show.
26. Budget Cuts
<h3>ABOUT THE GAME</h3><br/>You are an employee at mega conglomerate TransCorp to stamp papers and file files! Unfortunately TransCorp is an expert in the business of manufacturing cost-cutting robots, and soon your job will be in danger. <br/><br/>As another one of your coworkers is being dragged off to the terrifying HR department, a mysterious package arrives at your cubicle. <strong>Will you be able to save your job?</strong><br/><br/><br/>PLEASE NOTE! We would NOT suggest that younger children play this game.<h3>MAIN FEATURES</h3><br/><ul><li>Unleash your inner office spy ninja skills<br/></li><li>Thrilling, oil-splatter filled close quarter combat<br/></li><li>Dexterously zip, sneak or rambo your way forward<br/></li><li>Built for room-scale virtual reality from day one</li></ul><br/><br/><br/>"‘Budget Cuts’ Showcases an Impressive Grip on What Makes VR Great"<br/>RoadtoVR<br/><br/>"Budget Cuts is the future of VR right freakin' now"<br/>Eurogamer<br/><br/>“It's a rush that I might never have experienced in a game before.”<br/>Polygon<br/><br/>“Budget Cuts reminds me of classic Valve single-player games. That’s a very, very exciting thing.”<br/>Kotaku<br/><br/>“I can’t wait to play more of Budget Cuts, which might be the best, most interesting VR game I’ve played.”<br/>IGN<br/><br/>"Virtual Reality Sneak ‘Em Up Budget Cuts Looks Ace"<br/>RPS<br/><br/><br/> Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR
27. NEO AQUARIUM - The King of Crustaceans
TWO FISH ENTER, ONE FISH LEAVES.
This is a competitive 3D shooting game based on crustaceans.
Yes, you read that right.
You get to control unique creatures like lobsters, crabs and barnacles, in a wild water world that exceeds all human sense.
Experience intense battles that take place in “NEO AQUARIUMS,” dimensionally linked aquariums that promote the evolution of organisms, and use skills that are unique to arthropods, such as “molting” and “self-amputation.”
You can even customize your own aquarium by placing the small creatures and pieces of terrain you earn in battle. Use your wild nature and your strategic skills to become the King of Crustaceans!Game Modes
- Story Mode
In this mode, you battle all kinds of aquatic creatures while enjoying the tantalizing story.
- Free Battle Mode
You can play local competitive multiplayer for up to 4 players using split-screen, or you can battle online via Steam network.
- Aquarium Edit Mode
Here you can use the parts you earned in Story Mode to customize your own stages. The creatures you place will come to your aid during combat.Message from the creator
Have you ever really looked at the crawfish and crabs you eat so casually every day?
Their hard shells, their sharp claws and spines, their 10 legs that they can amputate in case of emergency, their compound eyes that allow them to see in all directions...
They are beautiful fighting creatures, shaped by nature to survive with only their bodies in the hostile environment of the deep sea.
In most video games, human beings shoot lasers and fly through the sky as if it’s nothing, but I asked myself the question: “What if lobsters and crabs had these kinds of powers?”
Nature’s strategies sometimes far exceed the creativity of humans.
If you reach a deadlock in the human struggles of your daily life, try turning your eyes towards nature; I’m sure you’ll find quite an unexpected battle for survival there.
28. Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe is also very enjoyable without a VR headset!
Note: In case the game fails to launch, switch to the winopengl version in BETAS tab.
After "accidentally" jumping your spaceship through a wormhole, you’ve crash landed onto this forsaken desert planet a billion kilometers from home. The only thing between you and the horizon is the seemingly endless dunes of sand, save for one strange, huge building. Inside, it appears to be an interstellar Casino where everyone plays air hockey for a living.
You’ll have to fight hard to grind down all your opponents until they are utterly defeated to earn the critical parts needed to repair your ship. Once you’ve obtained all the spaceship pieces you’ll have to defeat the owner of this insane Casino so you can go home.Features
- Extremely responsive game controls.
- 5 Floors populated with 13 vicious opponents.
- Quests and missions system to unlock loads of game content.
- Track your progress and gain experience through an advanced levelling system.
Use [Esc] to access the settings menu.
In the year 2210, racing has evolved far beyond its expected limits. New terraforming capabilities paired with scientific breakthroughs in the field of antigravity have given birth to a new spectacle: the Antigraviator tournament.
Race perpetually on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem. Guide your Grav in three gameplay modes across four different worlds with three tracks each. These dynamic courses come to life, while pushing the power of Unity to the limit.
Challenge your friends in the fiercely competitive multiplayer modes, either online or in split-screen mode. Race yourself to the top of the worldwide leaderboard and earn special ranked skins.
Sabotage your fellow racers by activating hover mines, damaging the environment to create a rockslide, causing tunnels to collapse, firing missiles from rocket launchers along the track and many more malicious tricks.
Customize your Grav to your heart’s content, but choose wisely: deciding on one upgrade may mean compromising on another. Strategically tailor-make your Grav to gain the upper hand in races or face the crushing prospect of defeat. In addition to the customization options, unlockable skins will be available free of charge.
In this futuristic high-octane racing game, defying gravity is the least of your concerns.KEY FEATURES
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the track
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds with three dynamic courses each
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
Set in a distant future where humanity has colonized the far reaches of space, Morphite follows the story of Myrah Kale, a young woman whose life takes a sudden turn when a simple mission develops into an epic interstellar journey revealing her mysterious past and relation to a coveted substance called Morphite.
Myrah will voyage to the furthest corners of space and explore uncharted procedurally-generated planets, each with diverse landscapes and teeming with exotic flora and fauna. With the help of a scanner, Myrah will sell biological information for ship, suit and weapon upgrades.
Inside Myrah’s vessel, players will engage in random encounters with real-time space combat, trade with other travelers across the galaxy and navigate outer space with Morphite’s easy-to-use Starmap system.Features
- Procedurally generated universe: Morphite features tons of generated planets to discover, all with their own flora and fauna. Besides their individual beauty, visiting planets will prove vital for gathering resources, researching creatures, and gaining skills towards strengthening your character.
- Platforming: Morphite will feature platforming elements in order to explore new landscapes and structures. This is designed with the same mindset as other classic platforms: to be fun and intuitive, even within first and third person views.
- Research and exploration: There is a heavy emphasis on discovery. While players are free to battle every creature they find (many of which are hostile), they can optionally choose to simply scan each creature to gain vital data to sell later.
- Planet and spacecraft combat: While discovery is paramount, Morphite will also feature hostile environments, creatures, and boss battles. Combat will take place on planets and also in space during random encounters. Upgrading your weaponry will be essential to surviving.
- Deep single player story: 15 planets are hand crafted and pertain specifically to the plot. These planets will exist for the player to further the story when they are ready. The main storyline is also fully voiced in English.
- Character and ship upgrades: While planetside, players will be able to locate rare scans to craft new suit abilities. Additionally, players can locate shops all over the galaxy to upgrade and augment their power suit, ship, and weapons.
31. Aces of the Luftwaffe - Squadron
EVERY END IS A NEW BEGINNING!
When Europe seemed to be freed, a secret German commando called The Aces of the Luftwaffe took their chance to strike back and invade the USA! It’s your duty to restore peace and liberty by climbing aboard deadly wings of steel and fight against their fearsome war machines in bombastic air battles! Experience an epic storyline and survive the bullet hail above US coasts and cities! Command your wingmen, fight as a team, fight as a squadron!
ACES OF THE LUFTWAFFE – SQUADRON is an action-packed, vertically scrolling shoot ‘em up with a captivating and fully voiced narrative. Dodge bullets, collect massive power ups and wisely use special abilities as you defeat waves of enemies. Upgrade each member of your squadron with their personal skill tree as you level up. But don’t go to war alone! You can take on the Aces with up to 3 friends in an epic 4 player local co-op battle. Are you up to the task?
- Action packed Shoot ’em up with explosive special effects
- Captivating storyline with fully voiced characters
- Epic co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Spectacular boss fights and dogfights
- Skill trees with individual abilities for each wingman
- Challenging achievement system
- Creative haptics for gameplay and cut scenes
- Epic movie-like orchestral soundtrack
32. Data Jammers: FastForward
Data Jammers: FastForward is a continuously moving three dimensional driving and destruction game set within a retro wireframe world of impossible race tracks. Prowl twisting bitstreams amidst bizarre geometrical environments enhanced by otherworldly soundscapes as your nimble avatar encounters more dangerous denizens, hazards and boss guardians along the way!
You are a Data Jammer...specifically a D.O.O.D. (Digital Operative, Optical Data), an elite virtual commando tasked with one purpose: Infiltrate the virtual Vaults of Ouroboros, the Military Industrial Complex, and take down The System!
The Deep Grid. The Wilderness. You've heard the hushed rumors about a "network behind the network"; a sub-cyber matrix of covert datastreams utilized solely by the Dark Powers of the world. Now, after several risky excursions beyond vast Pulsor City, you know the truth --Ouroboros exists! In defiance, you have trained to work for the Good Guys to preserve Freedom by defeating the devious Grid Guardians, exposing the sinister secrets of those evil villains who use it to conspire and oppress!
From the makers of Brainpipe: A Plunge to Unhumanity, Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space, Dr. Blob's Organism, and Strange Adventures in Infinite Space.
- Zen-inducing frenetic arcade gameplay
- Arresting 3D visuals and audio
- Mindbending race tracks
- Increasingly challenging environments, critters and hazards per level
- Easy to learn and play
- Brisk play sessions
- Excellent replayability
- Hands on tutorial
- Supports game controller and good ol' fashioned keyboard
33. Infinity Runner
The Infinity is the largest spaceship ever built by man-kind; flung into the void of space to secure humanity a new home amongst the stars. However, instead of discovering paradise, the inhabitants of The Infinity unlocked the door to a long forgotten nightmare.
Deep inside this leviathan something terrible hunts, out of myth and legend the last werewolf stalks the ship. Infinity Runner centres on a prisoner desperately trying to escape the decaying ship and the clutches of the terror within. It’s a sci-fi action running game for PC, Mac, and Linux that features 14 action packed levels, Oculus Rift DK1 & DK2 (Runtime 4.4) support and online multi-player.
In Infinity Runner, the player controls the protagonist, the prisoner, from a first-person perspective as he is challenged to escape from the gargantuan spaceship. This is accomplished by use of techniques and movements inspired by the disciplines of parkour and mixed martial arts, the game-play conveys the players strain and physical contact with the environment whilst dealing with the constantly changing and expansive surroundings. As well as these evasive elements there’s also combat sections in the game where a dynamic targeting system is used which calls for fast reflex combinations. The game supports the latest virtual reality technology as well as having multi-player mode which enables up to 32 people to play head to head.
Even though it’s a slick action game the story is very important part of your journey, as well as being your call to action it will reveal revelations along your action packed ride. Some of the story is told at high pace but there are some slower paced transition sections at the end of each level where we develop the narrative for the player. Without giving too much away you have someone guiding you through the game who talks to you telepathically. Their role is not only to orientate you but to help unfold the story for the player as you find out who you are and why you’re on the ship.
The Oculus Rift mode literally transports you inside the Infinity spaceship to be totally immersed in the thick of the action. The game-play is designed to complement the VR mode so you get the best experience possible and it enhances the game by adding another dimension to the playing experience.
There is also another feature that transforms the game into a unique experience, the multi-player mode. This allows up to a 32 players to battle it out head to head to find out who’s the ultimate Infinity Runner.
Infinity Runner packs a lot into one super slick sci-fi action game bundle and with it re-invents the running genre!
* WEREWOLVES IN SPACE!
* 14 ACTION PACKED LEVELS
* ARCADE MODE
* OCULUS RIFT MODE (DK1 - DK2 Runtime 4.4)
* WOLF LEVELLING SYSTEM
* MULTI-PLAYER MODE WITH UP TO 32 PLAYERS
STARSHIP INFINITY SPECIFICATION
Over 150 miles long and nearly 30 miles in diameter at its widest point, the progress of The Infinity's construction at the Tranquillity Ship yards on the Moon could clearly be seen from Earth. The revolutionary ship requires a crew of 5,000,000 people to keep it running and is designed to house another 10 million people as general population ready for the colonisation of new worlds. The Bio-domes, seen along the side of the ship, house forests that cover nearly 60,000 square miles in total, providing oxygen and a food source for the population and an environment for rest and relaxation. The greatest technological achievement can be found in the engine room, which houses the revolutionary Infinity Drive. It is vastly smaller than previous engines at a mere 10 miles long and far more powerful than traditional models which would take up to a third of the length of a starship, creating space for more brave colonists heading out into the unknown.
//ENTER A DIGITAL OTHERWORLD
DESYNC is an intense, single-player first person shooter that begs you to play dangerously and creatively. Eliminate your opponents as you perform violent attack sequences using the explosive digital weaponry and lethal side-arms at your disposal.
Switch weapons and move masterfully to unleash Attack Sequences – special moves that deal bonus damage and effects. Launch an enemy into a trap with a well-placed shotgun blast, then destroy another while they’re in the air. Think quickly and discover new combinations to maximize your score and decimate the leaderboards.
- Fast, reactive, intense FPS gameplay with a unique combo system
- Detailed leaderboards for each level help players measure their improvement
- Sleek poly-neon aesthetics within a foreboding atmosphere
- Ruthless enemies armed with a variety of defensive and offensive abilities
- Multiple fire modes on each weapon allow for experimentation and varied playstyles
- Aberration Zones that subvert and invert the base game for greater challenges
- Heavy Dark Synth Original Soundtrack by Daniel Deluxe and VolkorX
Krautscape is an action-packed racing game with bird-like flying cars and procedurally built racetracks. The leading player builds the racetrack while the chasing players can take shortcuts by flying off the track to overcome obstacles. But the track is needed to score and to get speed – the vehicles don't have any thrusters to accelerate while flying.
Krautscape features three unique multiplayer gamemodes that are designed to support nonlinear gameplay and intelligent movement instead of forcing you to drive perfectly. Three singleplayer game modes introduce you to the basic mechanics of driving, flying and track building.Key Features
- Flying cars: Glide through the air like a bird
- Build a racing track while driving – each race creates a new track
- 3 multiplayer game modes with completely different goals & gameplay: Snake, Ping Pong and Collector
- 3 singleplayer game modes, focused on driving, flying and track building
- Multiplayer game modes are playable online, on LAN or in splitscreen mode (up to 8 players)
- Free play sandbox mode
- Original adaptive soundtrack
- Steam leaderboards and achievements
- Keyboard and gamepad support for XInput compatible devices on Windows, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 gamepads on Mac/Linux
36. Avoid - Sensory Overload
Avoid is a fast-paced arcade game that will test your reflexes. Drive your vehicle through an obstacle-filled course and try to go as far as you can. Grab bonus items to help you survive... just a little bit more. Climb up the online leaderboard and show the world who's best! Are your fingers fast enough?
Fast arcade game, easy to learn but difficult to master
Challenging levels and a randomly generated endless mode
Engaging visual effects and soundrack
Have we already mentioned that it's FAST?
37. Rage Runner
JUST ONE MORE TRY!
Race through beautiful procedurally generated 3D space-scapes or a set of 13 hand-crafted challenges that will put your skills to the test.
* 57 Steam Achievements
* 19 Steam Leaderboards
* Level of the Day
* Unlockable Ships
* 13 handcrafted levels
* 100,000,000 Procedurally Generated Levels
* Tight Controls
* Kid Mode (Joyride)
* Level Editor
* Great Soundtrack
Mekazoo is a 2D platformer set in a vibrant 3D world with fast-flowing gameplay and a cast of kinetically-diverse mechanized animals. Control a pair of synthetic creatures by switching between each unique set of movements and abilities at any moment. Fast reflexes and determination will be needed to overcome and discover the many obstacles and secrets of Mekazoo.
Experience an inspired adventure that pays homage to 90's video game goodness. Use classic platforming abilities combined seamlessly at the press of a button. Feel the rhythm of a thematically diverse soundtrack that drives the fast paced action. And discover truly unique local co-op gameplay that makes completing the many challenges of Mekazoo an unforgettable experience.
LIGHTFIELD is a hyper futuristic racing game with a parkour twist. Drive on any surface including walls, tunnels and sci-fi architecture to piece together the fastest racing line. Only by mastering your anti-gravity spaceship and finding the best omnidirectional route can you race to the top.
Play on your own, online, or with up to three friends on your sofa in split screen and perfect your racing line. Explore the worlds beyond the track boundaries and lose yourself in the aesthetics of the colorful environments, abstract level architecture and electronic music by Viennese musician Zanshin.
- Unique futuristic racing gameplay with a parkour twist
- 3 game modes (race, time trial, exploration mode)
- online multiplayer races and leaderboards
- up to 4 player local split screen mode
- stunning surreal futuristic visuals
- energetic electro soundtrack by Zanshin
Network Players 2-6 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
4MB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
LIGHTFIELD©, Lost in the Garden 2017
40. Security Hole
Deceptively simple levels in the beginning lead up to hardcore levels at the end. A large variety of shapes and constraints, randomly generated levels and brute force + random rotation protection will force you to use your spatial awareness in order to proceed. Without developing your mental rotation skills from level to level, you will find yourself constantly failing. In addition, you will have a noble mission to save humanity throughout the cyberpunk story.
Why are you still reading and not downloading Security Hole?
OK, here is one last thing: the game contains an endless survival mode, suitable for eSports thanks to an adjustable level code which allows competitors to play on the same level (built with the same random sequence).
Categories in common with Security Hole: Indie
41. Black Ice
Black Ice is a Hack and Shoot – a Cyberpunk First-Person Shooter / Hack & Slash RPG about hacking. Think Borderlands meets Tron. The cyber-world is huge, the colors are neon, the loot is randomized, and the lasers are loud. Black Ice is currently in Beta, with updates on the way.Features
- Fast-paced First Person Shooting with a flexible level up and customization system
- Billions of randomly generated items - Railguns! Rocket shotguns! Disco Deathballs!
- Seamless 10-player online multiplayer - PVE and PVP!
- A huge, shiny neon city to explore
- Extremely open development
- A wonderful original soundtrack (On Sale Here!) by epic composer V-Axys
- Award-winning, addictive gameplay with high replay value
- Mod Support
- Photosensitive Mode
- Every update for free
- Zero microtransactions. This game will only ever cost you money once
- Zero DRM
- No copyright takedowns on Let's Play videos
- Bug fixes will always be high priority
- Things may change, but I'll always try to change them for the better
I hope you're not afraid of spiders.ContactYou can contact the developer either here on the forums, via email ([email protected]), or on Twitter
42. aMAZE Double
How long have you developed your thinking and attentiveness? Today we will give you such an opportunity, as an interesting and attractive game appeared on our vast spaces, which allows us to poke our brains. Game aMAZE Double perfectly suitable not only for your children, but also the whole family.
Try to get through the tangled labyrinth. After exiting the labyrinth, you will move to a larger labyrinth, and this will continue until you can not get out of all the labyrinths.
In this game you need to pass a small ball through the maze. It should be brought to the portal, which is usually located at the other end of the labyrinth.
In the game you need to pass a maze .At the same time, find the gems that will open the portal
Levels became even greater, they became even more difficult and more interesting.
Not many maze games will create a whole new kinds of maze for you.
Use the W A S D or arrow key button's to navigate the different mazes.
In aMAZE Double:
- 50 levels
- Beautiful gems
- Calm Soundtrack
- Colorful Art
43. Synth Riders
Synth Riders is a challenging VR rhythm game with a cyberpunk twist. Fly through breathtaking retro-futuristic landscapes to Synthwave music perfectly attuned with every level. Players hit colored notes and note streams that fly by to the beat of pulsating retro synthesizer music. Blue notes can be hit with either hand, pink notes must be hit with one hand only, and orange notes must be hit with both hands at the same time. There are four levels of difficulty: easy, medium, hard and expert.
- Unique gameplay tailored for Synthwave music
- Groovy Synthwave tunes from top Synthwave artists from around the world
- Handcrafted levels
- Intuitive gameplay
- Three beautiful retrowave/cyberpunk stages
44. drums hero pc
Important: This version does not support VR mode, if you need to support VR version please go to Drums hero for purchase.PC versionYou can use the Xbox controller or keyboard to enjoy the game.Real Performance Drums Hero is an immersive gripping interactive rhythm game. It makes you feel like a rockstar.Challenge Yourself Players can get new music score when they complete the challenge. And compete with global players.Real Songs the Game Tracks From Some Great Indie Artists:
- Make Believe_VITNE_hardrock【new】
- Angle _ Golden Duck orchestra _ rock
- Feel _ Fullcasual dnb _ electronic
- Dreams _ Manhat10 _ electronic
- Let Me Go _ STEEP _ rock
- Moons _ Slow Corpse _ electronic
- 100 Days _ Ilona Akimova&Juice Big City _ Disco
- Born Free _ Pokki DJ _ Disco
- Let It In _ Josh Woodward _ Folk
- Maybe I'm In Love _ Zack Linton _ Rock
- Mercurial (Feat. AJ Perdomo) _ Color Out _ Rock
- On Sale _ Golden Duck Orchestra _ Rock
- The Soundtrack Of Our Summer _ The League _ Rock
- This Is How We Stand _ Mirva _ Pop
- West Coast Highway _ Zack Linton _ Rock
- Swing Life _ Xiaolong Shi _ Rock
45. Mindball Play
Welcome to Mindball Play - when gaming hits a new level!
This game isn’t an ordinary race game, it’s a completely new generation type of game.
Mindball Play is a fast challenging race game. Rule the Race and race your rivals’ online and multiplayer mode. Who will be first through the finishing line?
Compete against the AI along different tracks while sorting obstacles such as bars, blocks, hurdles and hitches.
Use power ups to craft your racing strategy. Hazard ahead! Watch out for oil slicks, spiked pendulums and winding tracks as they hinder your rivals… and you!
Take the podium top spot! As you perfect your race tactics win medals and set high scores.
Play Mindball Play with your key board or control as any other game. OR steer the ball just by being focused using the wireless headband- *purchased at our web site.
Millions of people have, for years, wished for their own Mindball - a game where you move a ball with your brain waves - alone, no hands! Now it's finally the time to make their wish come true!
Have fun while you train your brain - prove your focus skills and practice your ability to achieve a calm mind with fun, engaging and challenging races.Playing with your brain - no hands! How does it work? Your brain sends out electrical signals, all the time, without interruption. The technique used for reading (and presenting) the electrical signals from the brain is called EEG, (electroencephalography). Scientists have identified that you are focused when you produce a great amount of electrical signals with a high amplitude, within a specified frequency band. We use this technique and that knowledge in our Mindball Products.
The headband we use for moving the ball in Mindball Play picks up the electrical signals from your brain and forwards them via Bluetooth to this app on your smart device. Your device then forwards it to Mindball Play on your PC. The output from our algorithm gives to what extent you are focused and relaxed. We use that value to steer the ball; on track, off track, slow or fast.
You will also get feedback from the combined focus/speedometer placed down to the right. The waves coming from behind the meter tells you to what extent you are relaxed - green waves are good, red ones not. The size of the ball (that is given your player color) tells you to what extent you are focused - big ball is good small, ball is not.
You can actually extend the interaction with the ball by tilting your head to the sides and thus affect the path of the ball. This is controlled by the gyro built in the headband.
You can also bite your jaws to put a brake on the ball. Or blink (steadily) in order to make the ball jump. Biting and blinking generates electrical signals that are possible to distinguish from the ones generated by the brain.
When identifying a certain state of mind, such as focus, you exclude these “muscle” signals. But instead of just “throwing them away” we use them to do additional cool stuff in the game.
NB! The first time you use Mindball Play with a headband you will be asked to insert a key. You will get hat key if you purchase the headband at our web site (only).
If you already own a compatible headband you need to buy a headband key from our web site. The 2014 version of the Muse headband is not compatible with Mindball Play.
Download the (free) companion app "Mindball Play Bridge" from Google Play or App Store which manages the Bluetooth communication between the headband and your PC.
Tacopocalypse is a humorous 3D stunt driving delivery game. If a professional skateboarder retired to food delivery, it would look like this. You must deliver tacos, boost your earnings by nailing tricks to unlock new vehicles, customizations and discover additional songs; all while surviving the apocalypse!Key Features:
- Timed arcade action across 4 maps
- Race to the top of the leaderboard by making stylish deliveries
- Unlock the Hot Hatch or Vandetta vehicles to alter your play-style
Fast-Paced Delivery Stunt Driving
- Play alone or with up to 3 friends in split-screen
- Boost cash by completing stunts
- Avoid obstacles to make as many deliveries as possible
- Choose from a selection of 90’s inspired vehicles
- Unlock new paint jobs and accessories to customize your vehicle’s appearance
- Customize your playlist by finding hidden Mixtapes
- Nostalgic 90's style theme and soundtrack
- Experience a unique disaster per iconic city
- Discover collectibles hidden across each city
47. Magical Brickout
Magical Brickout offers a new twist on the beloved classic Breakout formula. Instead of moving a small paddle back and forth across the screen you are able to rotate the bricks in a circular fashion as you frantically try to keep the ball in the play area. This fast-paced and addictive gameplay is only half of the fun. Combined with a fantasy theme and beautifully hand painted graphics, casual and hardcore gamers will be entertained for hours.
The magical lands of Wondaria have long been a source of pride and beauty in the kingdom, thanks to the tireless efforts of the fairies that live there. Peace and prosperity existed for generations…until now.
In his quest for unending power, the Evil Wizard has captured all of the good fairies in the land and trapped them in bricks which he used to build up his wicked castle fortress. With the help of his foul minion and a host of diabolical cohorts, no one dares challenge his reign…no one except YOU!
Using an enchanted spherical orb, you must help free the fairies by breaking apart the Evil Wizard’s castle brick by brick. Only then will balance be brought back to the kingdom!Features
- Liberate fairies in over 48 thrilling levels spread across 8 magical themes
- Acquire magical powers and avoid treacherous hazards
- Overcome unique challenges and boss levels
- Steamworks integration including achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, etc...
- Gamepad support for popular controllers
- And much, much, more…
48. Blade Ballet
Blade Ballet is a whirling dance of multiplayer robot destruction. Each character possesses a unique personality and special abilities - use them to claim victory as you spin from one challenging arena to the next, battling for dominance in this action-packed fighting game.
Blade Ballet is simple enough for anyone to pick up a controller and jump into the fray, but players must master the timing and unique abilities of each bot to come out on top. This makes the game easily accessible to new players, while allowing for a high skill ceiling to truly compete with your friends. Much of the Blade Ballet gameplay revolves around the innovative “blade spin” mechanic – players control their rotation to sneak past their opponents’ defenses and secure the kill. Each arena also introduces new game mechanics that players must incorporate into their strategies.
- Frantic duels to the death between two, three, or four players
- Spinning and stabbing combat system that encourages simultaneously hectic and skillful clashes
- Ten robots with unique mechanics and abilities
- Nine battle arenas with challenging hazards to overcome - or use against your enemies
- Three exciting modes to choose from - Robomination, Overclocked, and Blade Ball - customizable for endless replayability
A good part of the flexibility of gameplay in Blade Ballet comes from the unique abilities of the bots. Players can choose to master their skills with one bot by continually fine-tuning their abilities. Alternately, they can keep things fresh and chaotic by switching up their bot picks for every match.
Catbot: No bot is safe with this adorable deviant on the loose. Don't let that cute face fool you - she'll slice through your shields without a second thought.
Torque: Yes, it will blend. Torque has no shields, but spins so fast in "Blender Mode" that any bot would be crazy to get within his slicing range.
Syphon: How many swords is too many swords? Syphon steals the shields off other bots. Then he turns them into a ring of slicing death.
Riot: This solid and imposing maneuverable bludgeon of a bot makes up for her lack of swords with spiked shields that regenerate quickly over time.
Nix: Uses teleportation to effortlessly and mysteriously phase through enemies and line up the perfect attack. Commits fully to each new location - if he goes off a ledge, there's no turning back.
Trigger: Hectic and unstable. Lives for mayhem. She loves nothing better than to sling powerful bombs across the stage, wrecking everything in sight. Is not immune to self-destruction.
Ruckus: Powerful wrecking ball sweeps away all opposition. She uses a mace to reposition other bots at will. A mace-punch to another bot's face is particularly effective in combat.
Vanguard: This chivalrous, noble bot has strong ties to a bodyguard origin. Armored and heavy, with a blazing charge. Slow-turning, but he makes up for it with a long reach.
DropJaw: Don't get too close to this bot unless you want to be laid low by a stunningly disruptive shockwave. His typical combo includes jump into Ground Pound, finishing off with the stab of a sword.
STEVe: STEVe was never meant to battle in the Blade Ballet arena, but he gives it a good shot. The difficulty of mastering the strafe and powerful lunge makes every landed hit worth celebrating.
Want to learn more? Check out the Meet the Bots page on our site.
Our goal is to keep gameplay interesting by having players navigate hazardous stages while dueling to the death. We've come up with a variety of artistically, mechanically, and thematically interesting arenas for bots to battle across.
Thanks for checking out the game. Love to hear what you think!
49. The guard of dungeon
The Guard of Dungeon
- This is the mad first-person shooter. The Unknown Alien Force (UAF) wants to enslave Our World. Only the Hero can save the Planet from UAF invaders.
The Evil has come! Are you ready?
Meet old-school hardcore with:
- lots of traps, which will smash, slash, saw and slice you in many other ways,
- 3 paths of ability progression,
- 2 hours of gameplay,
- intro and outro videos,
- and of course Hard Rock included!
All models/music/code are unique and are made especially for this game!
Show the Universe who's the boss!
50. Cave Digger
Cave Digger is a virtual reality mining game for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows MR.
The game takes place in a small town of an alternative western universe. Gear up with well used second hand tools and devices - jump into the elevator that will take you deep down into the mine. Explore the rich veins that are just waiting for the honest, hard workers to whack their pickaxes at!
Return back to the surface to reward yourself! Upgrade your tools to advance deeper. New tools open other possibilities for the brave worker: harder materials and more valuable treasures are just waiting for you behind the next block of granite.
How much riches will be enough? Are you able to stop? What happens if you don’t?
The answer to these questions and more is found at the bottom of the mine.