The best games like Atulos Online are:
- arrow_rightWarhammer: End Times - Vermintide
- arrow_rightSerious Sam: The First Encounter
- arrow_rightX-COM: UFO Defense
- arrow_rightTheme Hospital
- arrow_rightLaser League
- arrow_rightNeed for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
- arrow_rightIce Climber
100 Best Games Like Atulos Online:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (10)
- iOS (13)
- Android (7)
- macOS (33)
- Linux (22)
- Nintendo Switch (4)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (2)
- Xbox 360 (7)
- Xbox (6)
- PlayStation 3 (7)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (2)
- GameCube (6)
- Game Boy Advance (6)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (5)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (14)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 5200 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (3)
- Atari ST (7)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Master System (3)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
This multiplayer-only game based on the popular Warhammer Fantasy franchise is set in the End Time era of this setting. The plot is centered around the city of Ubersreik that was recently taken over by a horde of rat-like monsters called Skavens. The players, who can team up in groups of up to four, are tasked with cleaning the streets from the dirty invaders. There are thirteen levels with different objectives, some of which involve collecting certain items or protecting a city well from being poisoned.
The gameplay is strongly reminiscent of that in Left 4 Dead series, in which the protagonists have to slaughter monsters coming in large numbers, using both melee and ranged weapons. There are five character classes, each with its unique specialization: the Dwarf Ranger and the Empire Soldier are strong and slow, the Witch Hunter and the Waywatcher are the fast scouts, and the Bright Wizard uses magic. On the levels, the players can find item perks that either restore health or ammo or buff the character. It is essential to fairly distribute the perks across the party, especially since every player can only have one perk in each category at a time.
2. Serious Sam: The First Encounter
There were times when first person shooters were much simpler than now. There wasn't so much going on with the story or plot but rather the main purpose of shooters was nothing more but shooting. Serious Sam: The First Encounter, made by Croteam, was no different. It was the first game in the series. The difference from other first-person shooters of that time was slightly different setting. This time – not hell, or space but never-ending dunes of Egypt. The game is well-known for its design choices and enemy behavior - to run in big waves directly to a player. The story of the game is about extraterrestrial being named Mental who wants to destroy humanity and alien race called Sirians who left lots of artefacts to be discovered by humans. Humans in order to survive choose to use "Time-Lock" - an ancient Sirian artefact in hopes to kill Mental's army of grotesque monsters. Humanity chooses its last resort – brave and strong man named Sam "Serious" Stone who is the main protagonist of the game and only he has the honor to use "Time-Lock" against aliens.
3. X-COM: UFO Defense
- Governments of the Earth have increasingly begun to receive reports of frequent UFO attacks on people and their abductions. To combat this scourge, they decide to create a service X-COM (Extraterrestrial Combat Unit ), which is designed to protect humanity from aliens. You play as the head of this service.
The game is played in two modes: strategic and tactical.
The player can manage X-COM bases and change their structure, equip planes, manage research goals: order the delivery of supplies, recruit new staff members, order the production of advanced equipment and sell alien artefacts on the black market for money.
Here the game goes into the phase of tactical combat. You have to command your soldiers, and your primary task is to win the battle against the aliens. Each of the soldiers controlled by the player has many different parameters that determine his abilities.
Categories in common with X-COM: UFO Defense: Strategy
4. Theme Hospital
Purchase this PS one® Classic and play it on both your PS3™ and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) systems!
Manage floor designs, hire medical staff, and cure some of the wackiest diseases known to man. Act quickly though, it is sure to be a matter of laugh and death!
Download this PS one® Classic today!
Transferring to a PSP® system from your PS3™ system:
You must be signed into the PlayStation®Network account that originally purchased the game. You must have at least 123 MB free on your Memory Stick Duo™. Connect your PSP® system to your PS3™ system with a USB cable and switch your PSP® system to USB Mode. Highlight the game on the PS3™ XMB™, press the Δ button and select Copy.
PC Store Customers:
Log into your PlayStation®Network account that you originally used to purchased the game. Then, download the game from your “Download List” in the PlayStation®Store onto your PS3™ system.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation® disc to the PSP® and the PS3™ systems. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation® disc version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation® peripherals (controller, memory card, multitap, etc.), therefore functionalities such as multiplayer, versus, and co-op modes are not available.
Purchase indicates acceptance of the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service/User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems and 2 portable systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
"PlayStation", "PS" Family logo, and "PSP" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
5. Laser League
Brace yourself for Laser League, the new last-word in high-speed, futuresports team action. Blink and you’re dead!
Battle against the opposition for control of nodes that bathe the arena in deadly light. Evade rival coloured beams, and fry your opponents with speed, strength and strategy. Activate special offensive and defensive abilities to give yourself an edge at the crucial moment. Always be on the lookout for game-changing power ups on the arena floor. LASER LEAGUE is the exhilarating, high-octane contact sport of the future.
Known for the award-winning OlliOlli series and NOT A HERO, Roll7 bring their trademark addictive gameplay to an original vision of near-future competition. Like all great sports it is immediately understandable, but rewards dedication with deceptively complex strategic possibilities. Find the perfect blend of classes for your team, and wage neon war online or with up to eight players around a single screen.
LASER LEAGUE enters Steam Early Access fully-featured in the summer of 2017.
- Over 60 characters from 5 Unique brands
- Select from 6 unique and spectacular classes; SMASH, THIEF, GHOST, SHOCK, SNIPE and BLADE.
- Play up to 4v4 intense offline or online matches
- Compete on 3 packed international Stadiums and master up to 10 laser maps.
- 16 available power ups drastically change gameplay momentum.
- Level up to unlock over 250 character customizations.
6. Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, released as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit in Europe, is a racing video game released in 1998. It is the third major installment in the Need for Speed series, significantly incorporating police pursuits as a major part of gameplay. Hot Pursuit remains focused in racing using exotic sports cars, but features races that primarily take place in locations within North America, including varied settings and climates. In addition, police AI is significantly improved over its predecessor, utilizing several tactics to stop both the player and opponent. The game was released for PlayStation in March 1998 and later received an enhanced port for Microsoft Windows in October 1998. A PlayStation 2 version was developed, but later cancelled. The game title's suffix, "Hot Pursuit", is a term for a police pursuit. The game had a sequel that was released in 2002 as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2.
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
8. Ice Climber
As Popo, players use a trusty mallet to work their way up the mountain.
They chip away at the blocks overhead, then jump up through the
resulting hole to the mountain's next level. Once Popo reaches the top
level, he enters a fast-moving bonus stage in which he can pick up
veggies and, hopefully, reach the summit for a big point payoff. Of
course, not everyone's supportive of Popo's pastime. Toppies fill Popo's
holes, so players must jump through the gaps quickly. It's easy to slip
off some of the icy levels, as Polar Bears, Toppies, and other ferocious
fauna don't want players up there. There are 32 challenging peaks to
scale. How will you fare?
Categories in common with Ice Climber: Platformer
Based on the star-studded animated feature film from DreamWorks
Animation, Madagascar is the only console game that lets players enter
the world of 4 hilarious Central Park Zoo animals--a personality-packed
crew made up of a lion, zebra, giraffe and hippo--and their crafty
penguin sidekicks. Players must master each animal’s natural skills
while adventuring through the exciting city of New York and the
dangerous island of Madagascar, interacting with other animals and
tackling obstacles and enemies in scenarios from the movie and beyond.
• Get in touch with your animal instincts - Fighting for survival has
never been this much fun. Play as the main characters from the
movie—Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo and Melman the
Giraffe—as you take on obstacles, interact with characters and face off
against enemies. In bonus chapters, play as different characters—from
lovable lemurs to crafty penguins.
• Rock the city and rule the
jungle - Test your animal abilities in mini-games and 11 action-packed,
movie-based chapters including "Manhattan Street Chase," where you
search for Marty on the mean streets of New York; "Penguin Mutiny,"
where the penguins overtake a giant cargo vessel; and "Jungle Banquet,"
where you get ready for the feast of a lifetime.
• Collect high
scores in bonus mini-games - Take on three bonus chapters including
"Shuffleboard," where you play as an array of characters in a wide
variety of shuffleboard settings; "Tiki Golf," where you golf with the
natives on tropical-themed courses; and "Lemur Rave," where you can test
out your rhythm skills to cool jungle beats.
• Get your groove on as
you go - Develop new skills as you take the role of each zoo animal
during the game. Help Alex maximize the power of his claws, roar and
pounce; get Marty to pump up his long jump, back kick and stealth crawl
skills; utilize Gloria’s butt smash and spiced up charge; and perfect
Melman's helicopter spin and ammo-throwing neck fling. (The ammo we’re
talkin' 'bout here includes coconuts and lemurs, thank you very much.)
The fun is never done - with the GBA and NDS games you'll test your
animal abilities across diverse environments in mini-games, 9 training
levels and 12 action-packed, movie based levels. Enjoy Nintendo DS
extras — use your Nintendo DS touch screen to switch characters in the
middle of levels or to play 2 platform exclusive, 3D mini-games. You can
also take on a friend in a wireless co-op mini-game.
10. Zombie Shooter
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Gun Stand
- Full-on-action male or female character
- Character upgrade facility
- 9 upgradeable weapons of mass destruction
- Red or Green blood selection
- Highly imaginative selection of zombies
- Reactive music which helps to drive the action
- Useful gadgets - flash lights, medkits, battle drones and radar.
11. Front Mission 3
Front Mission 3 (フロントミッション サード, Furonto Misshon Saado) is a tactical role-playing game for the PlayStation developed by and published by Square Co., Ltd., released in Japan in 1999, and North America and Europe in 2000. Front Mission 3 is the third main entry and the fifth entry overall in the Front Mission series. Like other Front Mission titles, Front Mission 3 is part of a serialized storyline that follows the stories of various characters and their struggles involving mecha known as wanzers.
Front Mission 3 was the first title in the Front Mission series to be released in North America, Europe and Australia.
Categories in common with Front Mission 3: Strategy
Underrail is an old school turn-based isometric indie role playing game that focuses on exploration and combat.
The game is set in a distant future, when the life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are the last bastions of a fading race.
The player takes control of one of the denizens of such a station-state whose life is about to become all that much more interesting and dangerous, as our protagonist is caught midst the conflicting factions of the Underrail as the violently struggle to survive in the harsh underground environment.
13. Zombie Shooter 2
Zombie Shooter 2 is an action game by the maker of Alien Shooter series. It also contains elements of RPG. This game is a continuation of Zombie Shooter.
The actions take place in a ruined and devastated city, where all the citizens became zombies. After arriving in this unknown city, the player has to find out what has happened here. To finish the game the player has to fight crowds of zombies and face the leader of the threat at the end of the game. Moreover, he should not miss his last chance to save the life of his beloved.
The user can choose the preferable game type: campaign, survive or gun stand. Also, the player selects character according to his taste.
As the game progresses, the main character’s parameters can be upgraded. While playing, you can gain experience, improve your skills and earn money to spend it on user devices. Zombie Shooter 2 implies a high concentration since the number of enemies reaches more than 100 at a time. There are at least 60 types of weapons to resist zombies. Among the armaments, you can find the sniper rifles. The player can also use auxiliary devices. For instance, radar or battle drones. Moreover, there is a variety of modes of vehicles. Besides, you have an opportunity to get medicines, if necessary.
14. POSTAL: Classic and Uncut
Banned in over ten countries, realistic, non-stop-killing, action-strategy psychological thriller. No aliens, no mutants, no stupid quest for the dragon's balls. Just good antisocial, psychotic shoot-'em-up action, strategy and government intervention.
Blast, maim and fire-bomb your way through 17 levels (plus 4 new levels and 24 new characters in the expansion pack). Exploit mass murder opportunities, mow down marching bands, spray protesters, charbroil whole towns. Enter multiplayer mode Go Postal with up to 15 other death row candidates.Includes the original POSTAL and the Special Delivery Expansion Pack A fast-paced, guns-blazing, mind-numbing isometric view killing spree Look at the world through the eyes of a psycho!
15. Might and Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer
The destroyer is walking the land once again. The legendary Planeswalker Escaton has been seen in Jadame and the very elements themselves have felt his presence. In the four corners of the world, gates to the planes of Fire, Air, Earth and Water have opened and denizens of those realms are sweeping across the lands, devastating all in their path. Lead a band of rugged adventurers on a mission of utmost peril to save the kingdoms from ruin, or watch as the lands are devastated forever.Another great installment of the famous Might and Magic series
A vast, magical world full of adventurers, mythical creatures and powerful artifacts
An epic soundtrack composed by the acclaimed artist Rob King
Categories in common with Might and Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer: Role Playing
16. Confess My Love
The story took place after school when Willie decided to confess his love to his favorite girl, Liza. He was afraid of being refused so he hesitated for quite a while.
Should he summon up all his courage to confess his love to her?
Why Julie is still here？
Don't forget to put away his diary from others, it ought to be never read by anyone.
Now the only problem is, Willie felt something weird in this classroom, which he should feel so familiar with.
Willie: The hero who just can't make up his mind to confess his love to Liza.
Liza: The girl Willie liked, always finishes her assignments at school before her part-time job at night.
Julie: She insisted to stay in the classroom for some untold reasons.
This is a mini game with 20 endings.
Each of them is short and no longer than five minutes.
The story will has subtle changes once you obtained a new ending each time.
This game is quite boring, the main content is to explore and dialogue. Maybe it will take three hours. If you can not find what to do next, please tend to the tips page.
17. STEINS;GATE ELITE
STEINS;GATE ELITE follows a rag-tag band of tech-savvy young students who discover the means of changing the past via e-mail using a modified microwave. Their experiments in pushing the boundaries of time begin to spiral out of control as they become entangled in a conspiracy surrounding SERN, the organization behind the Large Hadron Collider, and John Titor, who claims to be from a dystopian future.
Fully Animated Adventure – Indulge in all the beautiful animation from the STEINS;GATE anime, plus newly created sequences for certain endings.
A New Way to Time Leap – Experience the world of STEINS;GATE with this remastered, ultimate version that features newly animated sequences for certain endings.
Branching Storylines – Every choice you make has its own consequence, shifting the world line closer or farther from reaching 1% divergence, and providing a multitude of endings.
Categories in common with STEINS;GATE ELITE: Adventure
**FATE: The Traitor Soul is now live on Steam!**
Play (or Re-play) This Classic Dungeon Crawler!
During the golden days of action RPGs, FATE was a powerhouse, winning runner-up for PC Magazine’s Role-Playing Game of the year. Popular enough to spawn 3 sequels, this was one of the premier dungeon crawlers of its time. Now is your chance to enter the legendary town of Grove and experience the original for yourself!
Hello, traveler. Journey to the outskirts, where the Old Wood meets the Dungeon Gate. Battle vicious creatures, collect unique weaponry, learn powerful spells and glory will be yours.
Rise and test your worth! Step forward and determine Your FATE!
- NEW Steam Trading Cards – Fans of old (and fans of new) can enjoy this never-before-seen art!
- NEW Steam Badges – 6 levels for you to collect, hoard and show off.
- NEW Steam Emoticons – Oh, you’re old school all right, throw a little FATE into your chat to prove it.
- NEW Profile Backgrounds – FATE up your profile with these beautiful works of art made especially for Steam players.
- Gameplay – It’s quick, immersive and classic.
- Procedurally generated levels – Explore limitless caverns, dungeons, mines and tunnels. What will you find?
- Economy - Buy and sell items… or try your luck with shopkeeper!
- Pet - Choose a dog or cat and evolve it into more and more powerful creatures. Rawr.
- Street Cred – Up your gamer street cred by playing this classic game and show those hipsters what for!
19. Gold Rush! Classic
Gold Rush! takes you back to the year 1849, when gold was discovered in California. It was certainly one of the most exciting times in American history. Gold Rush! includes the three routes tens of thousands took to the gold regions. Become Jerrod Wilson and experience each trek as you travel from New York to California.
Whichever route you decide to take, you will see many historical sights. Try going overland across the Great Plains and huge mountain ranges, crossing the Isthmus of Panama, or rounding Cape Horn on the tip of South America. If you survive and arrive at Sutter’s Fort, the adventure is still only half over! Many other puzzles remain to be solved before you achieve your goals in California.
Experience the classic style of the original game, which delighted millions of gamers in the eighties. Gold Rush! is automatically installed and configured to run on all modern Windows systems, via DOSBox.Features:
- Unique art design causes you to travel back to the middle of the 19th Century
- Three different western routes (3 adventures in one game)
- Parser interface
- Historical map of the three routes
- Original User’s Guide
- Unpublished original concept drawings of the developer from the 80s
- Compatible operating systems: Windows XP to Windows 8 with the help of DOSBox
20. Abrix for kids
"Abrix for Kids" is an engaging logical game for players at the age of 5 up to 105. The new part of adventures of a likeable robot includes a new challenge – nasty gnomes trying to stop a small robot from reaching the exit. However, there is a way to do it! Push the container towards a gnome or shoot at him with a laser gun or a fire ball, and he will be changed into a small pile of precious coins. Is this the gnome who was holding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? See it for yourself!
- Visit 100 new stunning spaces at different difficulty levels - from easy to intermediate.
- Take up new challenges and regain the gold stolen by the gnomes.
- Complete Steam achievements and collect trading cards.
- Create your own levels using an intuitive editor and share them with your friends at Steam Workshop.
Abrix for Kids is the continuation of the hit “Abrix the Robot”, which received a lot of positive and enthusiastic opinions from the players. This time it is presented as a slightly easier version, without difficult and extreme spaces, but with an extra dose of humour and great fun instead. What are you waiting for? See it for yourself! But be careful – Abrix will engage you so much that you will spend lots of hours playing it.
Still not enough of challenges in the Abrix world? Don’t worry! Abrix will be back soon with the next part of “Abrix Adventures”.
Visit also first part of Abrix: http://store.steampowered.com/app/461850
21. Little Big Workshop
Imagine a magical factory, appearing right in your living room. A carefully planned masterpiece, where diligent workers throw together anything customers want. Rubber ducks and dressers, drones and electric guitars, scooters and other wonderful goods can be created from many different materials and sold for hard cash – cash you invest right back into your factory to get more machines, more workers and grow your business. In Little Big Workshop you become a factory tycoon!
Real factories - made FUNYou are the Big Boss and it’s time to take charge of your very own tabletop factory. Organize the factory floor, manage your workers, purchase machinery, and design efficient production lines - all within the time-limit and to your client's satisfaction!
An open-ended sandbox-experienceTake it easy, it’s a sandbox-experience where you think, ponder and poke at things until you get it to work the way you’d like. Supply products to clients and an ever-changing market, as you produce over 50 unique product types, built from multiple parts and pieces - all of which can be created with different materials and production methods. No two factories should ever look the same.
Tiny hands, big dreamsStart out with just a small workshop and expand to a desk-filling factory. Unlock ever fancier machines, add even more production methods, and most of all, more room. Soon enough you’ll be running multiple production lines, producing hundreds of advanced products each day, and watching with joy as your cute workers do the actual work.
- Varying industries and a wide range of products
- Focus on practical problems, not on values, economics, or logistics
- Organize all steps of the production on a blueprint
- Factories grow as you unlock more desk space
- Fully simulated Day/Night-cycle
- Take care of your workers! Work them too hard and they drop like flies
- Cute model-town art-style
22. Crusader: No Regret
No Regret begins 46 hours after the events of No Remorse. The Silencer’s escape pod is picked up by a freighter that is headed to the WEC penitentiary mining facility on the Moon, where political dissidents and Resistance members are held. The mining operation there is the key to destabilizing the entire WEC structure from within, and this is why Chairman Draygan himself is overseeing the program. The Resistance has also managed to install a cell on the Moon and is trying to delay the Di-Corellium extraction as much as possible. All the pieces are in place and it is up to you to make the first move—and the last one.
Compared to its predecessor, Crusader: No Regret is much more straightforward, and with a higher emphasis on action. This is by no means a bad thing, because sometimes good old-fashioned shotgun diplomacy is the right solution to the problem, and the Silencer is an unquestionable expert in this field.Features the same successful gameplay style as its predecessor. Destructible and highly interactive environment that you can use to your advantage. Great music, fast-paced action, and an awesome story that picks up right after first part ends.
Categories in common with Crusader: No Regret: Action
23. Aarklash: Legacy
In Aarklash: Legacy take command of a mercenary squad in search of truth and guide it through countless battles.
Welcome to Aarklash, a land of chaos where incessant battles between the forces of Light, Destiny and Darkness have lasted since the beginning of time. At the heart of this conflict, a group of mercenaries, wrongly accused of crimes against the Lion of Alahan, is being hunted down. Convinced that they are in the right, and intent on fighting their enemies to the bitter end, they will set forth on an epic adventure where they will discover dark secrets. A path strewn with obstacles and many unfriendly characters awaits them. Go into battle and fight for your life! Your actions will determine the destiny of Aarklash…
Inspired by the Confrontation figurines universe, Aarklash: Legacy is a tactical adventure game. The player will find himself at the heart of the intrigue, controlling a group of 4 characters and leading them into battle across the lands of Alahan, Acheron, and the Behemoth. Final victory for the mercenaries is gained by the use of a wide range of powers which are enhanced through looting items and managed via skills trees which can be reset at will. Interaction between the heroes is also important and real bonds will be created between them as the game progress. Both fun and action await you in Aarklash: Legacy!
- Take part in an epic campaign, mixing adventure and tactical combat, following a rich storyline that will transport you into the fantasy world of Aarklash.
- Thanks to the active pause system, choose the best tactics to succeed in battle.
- At any time in the game, dissolve your team and then recombine it by choosing 4 characters from the available 8.
- Through numerous and intense battles, make your heroes work together using group skills.
- A skill tree will allow you to change the skills of each of your characters. Find the best combinations to take full advantage of the possibilities of your group as a whole.
- Take on enemies and various organized groups, who also have their own skills!
- Loot objects from your enemies and progress your group throughout the game.
24. Belko VR: An Escape Room Experiment
Belko VR: An Escape Room Experiment is a VR Escape Room unlike any you've ever seen before!
Set in the world of The Belko Experiment, the game will force players to make some pretty twisted choices in order to survive.
Each player starts off as a simple worker drone at the Belko Corporation, a dull multi-national company staffing Americans overseas...until one day when 80 of those employees are trapped inside one of their facilities.
Forced to escape or die, you will have to solve multiple complex puzzles while a timer counts down to your demise.
25. Army Men
Every conquering army needs a great leader. Even the plastic ones!<br/>Take control as the sergeant in the field, leading your men into the heat of battle in this tactical action game.<br/><br/><ul><li>28 action-packed mission in three different terrains.<br/></li><li>Drive tanks, jeeps, half-tracks, and cargo trucks.<br/></li><li>Devastate your opponents with deadly airstrikes, paratroop drops, and air reconnaissance.<br/></li><li>Tons of destructive weapons at your disposal including cannons, machine guns, grenades, and bazookas.</li></ul>
26. Geneforge 5: Overthrow
Geneforge 5: Overthrow is an Indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the final chapter of the epic Geneforge Saga. Return to the world of the Shapers one final time. Explore a vast, war-torn world, create and mold your own army of strange, powerful monsters, and choose a side to help lead to final victory.
Geneforge 5: Overthrow features nine character classes and an enormous world with over 80 areas to explore. Choose among five different factions, each with its own beliefs, cities, and quests. Help the rebels or fight them. Slay your enemies or use stealth and diplomacy to outwit them. Your choices will shape the world, and there are dozens of different endings. Choose for yourself how the saga will finally end.
27. Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
Destroy the Luftwaffe!
There’s something new in the air, and it’s more than the hum of hundreds of aero engines... As the Luftwaffe launches its aerial offensive, the outnumbered Royal Air Force is scrambling to bring into combat new planes that will ensure victory over a stronger foe. Will they succeed? It’s up to you, and your Hurricane or Spitfire. If you hold off the enemy long enough, you’ll be the first to fly the Hawker Tornado and Westland Whirlwind into combat, and enable the Empire to strike back before Reichsmarschall Goering finishes his breakfast. You’ll be rewarded with bonus missions, promotions, decorations, and a view of burning Berlin from the tail turret of a Halifax bomber. Join in the new Battle of Britain. Your aircraft is ready and waiting...
- Enjoy the realism of a detailed damage model, stunning graphics, and outstanding special effects
- Choose between arcade and flight simulator control modes, and the RAF or the Luftwaffe in multiplayer mode
- Get on board of one of realistically modeled planes, e.g. Spitfire and Hurricane and dive into the world of ultra realistic air fights
28. UBERMOSH Vol.5
UBERMOSH is a fast-paced arcade series that started in 2015 and was shaped by the amazing community's feedback each new volume. The 5th volume shows the Blade Saint 1200 years after the events of the first game with a set of new powers and more aggressive antagonists.
Double your physical strikes, combo the Melter/Shield with the Brainclap and Manastrike of the previous volumes, fight smarter versions of the classic foes and go Hardboiled for a visceral reflex polish.
29. Gangsters: Organized Crime
Become a made man as you vie for power in a Chicago-like town during the
prohibition era. Gangsters is the strategy game where crime pays--and with
dividends! You can don the knuckle dusters and “persuade” the local
business owners to pay you for “protection” services. You can get your
hands even more dirty and navigate in the cutthroat world of politics. Or
simply go for the throat as you order your wiseguys to execute your enemies
in the streets and show the city who’s “da boss”. Gangsters gives you all
the power you need to get things done.
Played in a vast city filled with over 5,000 individual characters, Gangsters feature real-time action in a highly detailed isometric terrain. The game sports an easy-to use strategy planning interface, to authentically recreate the seedy, violent, and ruthless world of gangland mobsters. Remember, real power is never given, it’s taken!
ATI/AMD compatibility notice: Gangsters: Organized Crime requires graphic card drivers version 13.4 or older.Run illegal businesses: extort, intimidate, bribe, and ruthlessly whack the opposition. Become a Godfather and control every aspect of a 1920's-era mob "family". Break the law and taunt the system or go legit and get elected Mayor!
In Dungeon Party, you create your character and customize him using a vast range of different outfits and items. From the enthusiastic wizard to the wise-guy thief, via the executioner who ain't exactly a sweet old grandma, anything goes! Each player equips his character with various objects and weapons before sending him into battle against the different teams.
You will have to develop your character during the matches and select his spells and special abilities very carefully to maximize his efficiency in the team.
The games have been spiced up; the dungeons are riddled with hundreds of deadly traps and there are some mighty strange creatures roaming around. These critters will make no distinction whatsoever between the teams and will prove to be ferocious protectors of the treasure!
Killing the monsters will give you bonus experience points that are essential for buying new spells at the earliest opportunity. The bosses and mini-bosses will also give you a whole heap of trouble, but they carry an even greater number of bonus experience points and, more importantly, will earn you the favors of the chest!
Organize yourselves into guilds so that you and your friends can help each other, and use the level editor to create your own dungeons and then share them with your friends and the community.
Categories in common with Dungeon-Party: Massively Multiplayer
31. Exiled Kingdoms
Exiled Kingdoms is a single-player Action-RPG that allows you to roam freely through a unique world, full with surprises and adventure. It is an isometric game, inspired by the classics in many ways: a challenging environment to explore, choices with consequences, and a simple but versatile rulesystem enabling endless ways to develop your character. Each of your character stats will make a difference, and the world is highly reactive; new conversation options might be enabled with high intelligence, or vary depending of your standing with the many factions or your previous actions.
Explore a vast world: no one will point you to the best hidden secrets in the 135 areas. Talk to over 300 NPCs with unique dialogues, and solve 90 quests ranging from the "stereotypical" menial tasks in early levels, to epic-scale plots full with twists and hard choices. Customize your character with 70 skills and hundreds of different items. Overcome all kind of monsters and antagonists, choosing carefully the weapons or powers for each encounter if you want to have a chance. And return to the classical dungeon crawl, with traps and secret doors, and death awaiting the unwary adventurer behind every corner.
Exiled Kingdoms is a huge game, with content hand-crafted during 4 years of development and writing. It easily counts 120+ hours of gameplay for the average player, and much more taking into account replayability.Story introduction: A dark tale, and a brave new world
A century ago, the Andorian Empire was destroyed by a magical cataclysm that brought The Horrors into our world; humanity was nearly annihilated. Many thousand managed to escape sailing away to the Imperial Colony of Varannar: a savage island, dangerous and unexplored. Mistrust and blame made impossible to elect a new Emperor, and the four Exiled Kingdoms were proclaimed.
Nowadays, the ragtag kingdoms still struggle to survive in a harsh land, often waging war on each other and slowly declining into barbarism. Empire and the Horrors are, for many, just old legends and fairytales. But as a novice adventurer you rarely pay attention to such old stories; you're more concerned with your latest misfortunes and chronically empty purse.
But for once, luck seems to be on your side. A magical letter from New Garand materialized in your hands; it states that you are the sole beneficiary of a big inheritance. You don’t remember any relatives in the capital of the Kingdom of Varsilia, but certainly that won’t stop you from an opportunity like this! The road to New Garand will reveal many surprises, and will teach you that fairytales and legends can become, in fact, very real.
Note about assets: part of the art used in the game, trailer and screenshots is shared under different open licenses. You can check a full list at the Exiled Kingdoms website which includes all the details about license and the original authors.
32. Megamagic: Wizards of the Neon Age
Prepare to delve into a fascinating world where the forces of technology and magic are embroiled in a vicious struggle! Blurring the lines between the RPG and strategy genres, Megamagic recaptures the unmistakable flavour of the 80s in a game filled with pop culture references and magnified by the incredible music by Mitch Murder, composer of Kung Fury and Hotline Miami 2 soundtracks.
Megamagic features a deep combat system that put five different schools of magic at your command, challenging you to unveil the secrets hidden in monster-infested wastelands, neon-bathed cities and shady dungeons alike. Learn new spells and summon the creatures you have beaten, leading a powerful army of grims on your own style. You will need to rely on your ever-growing grimoire, developing your own playstyle as you become the greatest wizard in the world... and the last hope to discover what the sacred institution of the Order is hiding behind their unsullied facade.Features
- Action RPG meets Real Time Strategy in a totally new way.
- Explore an open world and venture into the depths of perilous dungeons.
- Master 5 different magical alignments: Neonmancy, Vegemancy, Sanctumancy, Fulgomancy and Necromancy.
- Research and craft 20 spells + 16 grims, each with their own passive and active unique skills.
- Beat 9 hair-raising bosses.
- Local multiplayer co-op mode: have up to 4 player companions controlling your grims in battle!
- Original soundtrack by 80's synth-surfer Mitch Murder.
33. Avadon 2: The Corruption
Avadon 2: The Corruption is a huge, indie fantasy role-playing adventure, the second chapter in the epic Avadon trilogy. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure as you try to save your homeland from civil war and fiery destruction.
Avadon 2: The Corruption is an epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world. You can choose from five different character classes, each with dozens of unique spells and abilities. Explore cunning dungeons, hunt for hundreds of magical artifacts, and travel through an enormous world, full of secrets. Avadon 2 features many different endings. Save your people, or betray them. The choice is yours!Key Features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Uncover the fascinating histories of Avadon and the many lands of Lynaeus.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to Avadon or switch sides and bring it down? The choice is yours!
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with Avadon: The Black Fortress is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 2.
34. Why So Evil 2: Dystopia
WHY SO EVIL AGAIN
• It's hard, maybe even harder than the first one
• It will find new ways to kill you on your every move
• 20 unique in-game achievements
• 50 levels
This is a sequel of an indie game Why So Evil. You have to change the color of your cube to match the color of platforms or walls featured in the game. Fast thinking and reflexes are required in order for you to survive all the traps and the attacks of your enemies.
It will try to surprise you on your every move, and most probably succeed. And when you think you have finally won and you are safe, something will go wrong and make your little world a living hell. This game is specially made for people who want some real challenge, so don't get disappointed if you die, even on the first few levels.
Be quick and resourceful and enjoy yourself.
35. ГЭГ+: Гарри в отпуске
ГЭГ+: Гарри в отпуске is an adventure game developed by ZES't Corporation and Auric Vision. It came out on 01-01-1998. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
ГЭГ+: Гарри в отпуске is available on PC.
Categories in common with ГЭГ+: Гарри в отпуске: Adventure
36. Yakuza Kenzan!
Assassinate the imposter of Japan's greatest swordsman in the Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan game, compatible with the PlayStation 3. The story of this Sony PS3 game revolves around your virtual character Miyamoto Musashi, a retired swordsman out on a mission to eliminate his imposter who has an adverse effect on little girl Haruka's life. Use any one from your character's four fighting styles to defeat your opponent on this action-adventure video game. Moreover, the player can also use the QTE-based special moves of this Sony PS3 game known as the heat action to tackle your opponent. The single-player mode of this action-adventure video game lets you use your logic and analytical skills to complete your task. The Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan game has 3D video output and 5.1-channel Dolby Digital surround sound, ensuring that you would enjoy every bit of your game. Provide gaming inputs using the wireless keyboard or game-pad controllers of your PlayStation 3 device.
Platform: PlayStation 3
37. Deadly Animal Duel
Deadly Animal Duel is a local multiplayer brawl game.
Challenge a friend to a local duel and compare your video game skills or play single player mode and see how far your skills will get you!
- 4 deadly animals with different attacks and abilities carefully designed to bring violent amounts of mental pain to your opponent.
- 3 multiplayer levels, each causing different amount of frustration.
- Single player survival and time attack modes with furious bird boss fight.
- Joy, sorrow, and everything in between.
Antharion is an epic old-school fantasy RPG that combines tactical turn-based combat with the freedom of a huge living-breathing open world. You'll create and customize a party of four: choosing from seven races, nine classes and fifteen skills, before setting out to explore the fully interactive continent of Antharion. Explore dungeons, get thrown in jail, discover hidden passageways, burglarize homes, read books, create potions, become and infamous pickpocket, embark on a journey at sea and discover uncharted islands or persuade NPCs to do your bidding. In Antharion no play style is off limits.
- Create and fully customize a party of four, choosing from 7 races, 9 classes and 15 skills.
- Journey through five huge provinces, each with its own environment, history and culture.
- Experience an open-ended epic storyline where you determine what happens.
- Turn-based tactical combat makes dungeon crawling endlessly satisfying.
- Explore a huge living-breathing and fully interactive open world.
- Make choices that matter and affect the world around you.
- Enjoy total freedom to play however you want.
Kill your enemies, possess their bodies, and take their abilities as your own in this turn-based procedurally generated death labyrinth. You play as the imp, the weakest monster in the dungeon. Tired of being bullied by the other monsters, you set off with your sidekick Mid to descend to the deepest levels of the dungeon, defeat the final boss, and take his place.
MidBoss is easy to pick up and play if you're new to the genre of traditional roguelikes (turn-based strategic RPGs with permadeath), but still has the depth and complexity that veterans expect and enjoy.
- Possess your enemy and gain their strengths and skills with over 60 unique abilities to discover and learn.
- Permanent death, if you die your save is gone!
- Randomized potions every game. Who knows what's in these mystery bottles! (optional)
- Traps as well as unidentified and cursed items.
- Dynamic music system that ups the musical excitement when enemies are about.
- Quick Play mode for shorter, more condensed play sessions.
- Custom Games so you can play the game exactly the way you want to.
- Shareable death cards document your run and how it ended. Load these in the game for stats or to play using the same seed and settings. Customize your cards with unlockable themes!
- Spend death cards to start your next run with items you had when you died.
- Beat the game and get a special card which unlocks a new game+ mode. Start over with your items, abilities, or both!
- Lots of crates, chests, and other containers to pillage. Find the royal chest that spawns on every floor for extra sweet loot!
- Playable with mouse and/or keyboard. Pick whatever control scheme you like!
- Color-blind modes, optional high contrast font, and adjustable brightness.
- Multiple monitor support and borderless windowed fullscreen.
- 12 retro mode filters to find and unlock.
40. Vulture for NetHack
Nethack is the most celebrated member of the ancient and honorable family of games descended from Rogue and hence known as “roguelike”: bare-bones ASCII-graphics adventures set in randomly generated dungeons, in which the player fights monsters and collects items until he or she dies.Vulture
Vulture for NetHack in an isometric graphical interface for the roguelike engine: NetHack. Wrapping the original ASCII text dungeons of NetHack, Vulture brings this great game into the graphical point and click world while still preserving the original keyboard commands for those wishing to play as it was intended.The adventure
Recently, you have begun to find yourself unfulfilled and distant in your daily occupation. Strange dreams of prospecting, stealing, crusading, and combat have haunted you in your sleep for many months, but you aren't sure of the reason. You wonder whether you have in fact been having those dreams all your life, and somehow managed to forget about them until now. Some nights you awaken suddenly and cry out, terrified at the vivid recollection of the strange and powerful creatures that seem to be lurking behind every corner of the dungeon in your dream. Could these details haunting your dreams be real? As each night passes, you feel the desire to enter the mysterious caverns near the ruins grow stronger. Each morning, however, you quickly put the idea out of your head as you recall the tales of those who entered the caverns before you and did not return. Eventually you can resist the yearning to seek out the fantastic place in your dreams no longer. After all, when other adventurers came back this way after spending time in the caverns, they usually seemed better off than when they passed through the first time. And who was to say that all of those who did not return had not just kept going?
Asking around, you hear about a bauble, called the Amulet of Yendor by some, which, if you can find it, will bring you great wealth. One legend you were told even mentioned that the one who finds the amulet will be granted immortality by the gods. The amulet is rumored to be somewhere beyond the Valley of Gehennom, deep within the Mazes of Menace. Upon hearing the legends, you immediately realize that there is some profound and undiscovered reason that you are to descend into the caverns and seek out that amulet of which they spoke. Even if the rumors of the amulet's powers are untrue, you decide that you should at least be able to sell the tales of your adventures to the local minstrels for a tidy sum, especially if you encounter any of the terrifying and magical creatures of your dreams along the way. You spend one last night fortifying yourself at the local inn, becoming more and more depressed as you watch the odds of your success being posted on the inn's walls getting lower and lower.
In the morning you awake, collect your belongings, and set off for the dungeon. After several days of uneventful travel, you see the ancient ruins that mark the entrance to the Mazes of Menace. It is late at night, so you make camp at the entrance and spend the night sleeping under the open skies. In the morning, you gather your gear, eat what may be your last meal outside, and enter the dungeon...
About:Having stumbled upon an ancient portal, you take a leap of faith and suddenly find yourself amidst the remnants of an ancient alien civilization. Cryptic puzzles, forgotten technologies and treasured relics are riddled amongst the beautiful wilderness that has engulfed the remains of this fallen race.
If you are to learn their secrets, you must unearth the fate of the civilization that called these lost worlds home.
Epitasis is a sci-fi exploration puzzle game, set on far off distant worlds.Features:Explore at your own pace; traverse the colorful, non-linear world in any way you choose, day or night.
Learn to use alien machinery, provide power via lasers, disable security systems, and more.
Every area beautifully hand crafted, from large mountain swept vistas to the smallest of details.
Discover ancient relics, jump through space bending portals, and unearth the fate of the race that called these lost worlds home.
42. Lost Dutchman Mine
Lost Dutchman Mine is a non-linear adventure video game which puts the player in the role of a gold miner, circa 1860. The game was the biggest success for its publisher, Magnetic Images.
The player was free to roam around the desert and town at will constrained only by the need to make sure they had enough food to eat and a safe place to sleep. Earning money could be accomplished in a variety of ways including panning for gold in a river, mining for gold in a cave, or capturing a wanted bandit. Food could be purchased or caught from a river if the player had previously acquired fishing gear.
The game became well known for its breezy, free-flowing nature. The game was also notable for not having a single environment for the player to operate in; the location of mines and rivers, and the details of characters a player could meet were different each time the game was played.
Categories in common with Lost Dutchman Mine: Adventure
Culdcept (カルドセプト, Karudoseputo) is a turn-based strategy video game. It has drawn comparisons to other modern strategy titles, and also shares features with non-video games Monopoly and Magic: The Gathering. The first installment to reach North America was the expanded port of Culdcept Second released for the Sony PlayStation 2, the North American release was simply titled Culdcept. The first game was initially released only in Japan for the Sega Saturn and PlayStation, but was ported to the Nintendo DS in 2008 as Culdcept DS.
On June 28 2012, a Japan-only sequel, Culdcept 3DS was released on the Nintendo 3DS, followed by Culdcept Revolt on July 7, 2016 in Japan (October 3 and October 6, 2017 for North America and Europe respectively) on the same system.
Categories in common with Culdcept: Board
44. Prison Tycoon 3: Lockdown
Crack that Whip! Take reigns of a privately run prison. You are responsible for the care, custody, and control of individuals who have been arrested. Begin with a low security prison and build it up to a SuperMax. From construction to daily operations, you must protect society while turning a profit. It's time for lockdown.
- Country Club or Billy Club? - Manage security levels, food rations, recreation opportunities, and much more. How tough will you be?
- En Guard - Hire trustworthy prison guards and arm them with weapons, riot shields and guard dogs to maintain peace and control, but keep your eye on your budget. Underpay and organized crime will run rampant in your prison.
- Watch with an eagle eye! - Monitor all activities 24/7. Keep a look out for escapees, contraband or illegal activity.
- The Devil's in the details - From the guards you hire to the food you serve, every choice you make will ripple throughout your prison.
- Back on the chain gang- Assign prisoners work detail from cleaning and maintenance work to back-breaking manual labor.
- Throw away the key? - You determine whether to release your prisoners on parole or keep them locked down tight to protect society.
- Danger Zone- Manage gangs and prisoner morale to avoid riots.
- Interrogate military prisoners for vital intel- Earn extra bonuses by getting prisoners to provide crucial information.
Categories in common with Prison Tycoon 3: Lockdown: Strategy
45. Little Big Adventure - Enhanced Edition
Originally released in 1994, Little Big Adventure (also known as 'Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure') is an action-adventure RPG designed by Frédérick Raynal.
You play as Twinsen, a young hero living on Citadel Island on a world under the heel of the dictator Dr. FunFrock. You’ve been having strange dreams in which your planet is about to be destroyed. These dreams don’t make Dr. FunFrock particularly happy, and he locks you away in an insane asylum. As Twinsen, you’ll need to escape from your cell and discover your incredible destiny as a descendant of a long line of magicians in charge of protecting your planet’s secret!
Boasting an epic story, challenging puzzles and tons of characters and dialog, Little Big Adventure is a certified masterpiece. Enjoy this new PC version including brand new features:
• New gameplay: adjustable throwing and jumping distance (visible trajectory), simplified sections, etc…
• Streamlined, easy-to-use interface with enhanced graphics specially redesign for this version
• Tutorials at the start of the game
• Dynamic ON/OFF hint system
• Zoom feature to provide an overview of the scenes
• Automatic save system, with return to the last checkpoint when you lose a life
• 5 languages available: English, French, German, (voices and text) - Italian and Spanish (text only, voices in English).
• Over 15 hours of gameplay
• A rich and varied blend of platform, combat and puzzle gaming
• An entire planet with dozens of different locations to discover
• Full controller support
46. Below Kryll
Below Kryll is a huge world filled with crazy adventures!
A tight single-player 2D platforming action-RPG at heart, Below Kryll is a vast, online, continuous world composed of developer and player made adventures.
Grow stronger and learn new abilities the deeper you explore, while encountering all kinds of creations, from elaborate stories, puzzles, action, amazing pixelart, musical compositions, and tons of creativity - You can find literally hundreds of hours of quality gameplay already, with more adventures being created by the day.
While completely optional, the game's super simple, yet powerful adventure creator ensures the world can easily be expanded by anyone in the player community.
Expand the world with your own adventures, where everyone can play, rank, comment and reward you for your content with access to epic creation items!Key Features:
- Be a true explorer, navigating and unraveling an ever growing world
- NOTHING is random! All the content is hand crafted by either the players or the developers - ensuring you always experience unique and meaningful gameplay.
- Single player experience, in a multiplayer world - see other players around you as you play
- Gain XP and learn new powerful abilities that will help you in your journeys - more platforming abilities, fighting abilities and social interactions such as drawing for players around you while you play
- There are already hundreds of hours of quality content to experience!
- Extremely simple yet very powerful 'what you see is what you get' adventure editor - anything from simple platforming tools to advanced logic-gates and triggers
- Participate in events such as races and compete against other players for gold and glory
- The game is constantly evolving - new releases bring more gameplay mechanics, more abilities and continue the developer made story of the game
- Help a desperate village by slaying a horde of blood thirsty monsters.
- Parkour your way up a giant crumbling skyscraper to find a rare medicine.
- Visit a huge pixel-art museum while listening to a soundtrack from a memorable anime.
- Solve an ancient riddle in a deadly tomb and uncover the mystery of it's origins.
- Take part in a plot to assassinate the leader of a murderous cult.
This is just a tiny fraction of the adventures you will find while exploring the world of Kryll.
Below Kryll is a unique experience that keeps on giving!
47. Lantern Forge
Lantern Forge is a sandbox survival game with building, crafting, and RPG elements.
It features an isometric view with hack 'n slash combat. Players will mine and forage for resources to build a home, plant crops, and craft weapons and armor. They can then venture out to explore the wilderness, find hidden dungeons and temples, fight unique monsters, and collect the treasures they guard.
Lantern Forge features:
- A massive procedurally generated world, plant growth, and day/night cycles with dynamic lighting.
- Choose from 4 skill trees to gain special combat and survival abilities.
- Discover hundreds of resource types and recipes for weapons, armor, tools, food, and home furnishings.
- Travel through 8 different biomes, each home to unique monsters and resources.
- Enchant equipment and add powerful gems.
- Build a town center to open up merchant stands for trade.
- Dig down 90 levels underground in search of the rarest and most powerful materials!
48. GOD's DEATH
Get ready for a medieval adventure, full of mysteries and brutal monsters.
Play as a little princess who faces against a horde of bloody critters
and an invincible dragon god.
It's told by the legends that the dragon god is born above the earth and beneath the sky.
She grew up with her father, the king of the north, as a lonely princess without any friends.
With the return of the dragon god, the main chronicle of our heroine princess begins.
Princess Rika holds the answer in her heart.
Welcome to God's Death and conquer the enigma of the dragon god!
-Customize your heroes by leveling, armors and weapons
-Explore a big overworld map to find special places.
-Unique battle system! There are many skills like magic and items: Killing the enemies with trashy and hard attacks makes a funny experience.
-Music and tunes by the great music artist Andreas Meilicke
49. Origin Space
The Terran Federation is in danger! An unknown enemy attacks human colonies at the rim of the Galaxy. Every pilot counts, so take command of a battle starship and fight enemy hordes in our dynamic action RPG!
In future, the humankind reached unbelievable levels of technological advancement due to the creation of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The development of AI impacted every aspect of humans' being, changing their way of living forever. The invention of transdimensional drives (hyperdrives) opened an era of traveling into deep space and colonizing new worlds. The Terran Federation, a transnational state formation, was founded to unite all the humanity, now dispersed around the Galaxy.
Your character is a spaceship pilot who falls in the thick of struggle between the Terran Federation and mysterious Wayfarers who attacked the distant colonies at the rim of known space.
- Dynamic space battles
- Many different enemies employing various combat tactics
- A plethora of equipment available to upgrade your starship
- Several classes, each having unique battle abilities
- A well-thought-out combat system based on synergy of equipment and class abilities
- The whole Galaxy open for you to explore
- An immersive campaign that you can complete single-player or with your friends (up to four-player co-op)
50. Boxing School
In Boxing School you become a boxing manager in the 80s. You’ll hire the boxers, teach them to fight and climb the ranks.Choose your teachings and training.Your boxers have unique fighting styles and skills. Do you want to teach non-stop swarmer aggression or a slower boxer style with more punching power? Or maybe you just want your boxer to be able to counter-attack and prey on opponent's mistakes. Choose between a variety of fighting styles and skills.
Pick the right fighters. Scouting the world for hidden gems is all the more satisfying when you find a potential new champion that hits like a truck and wish to become the future of boxing.
Choose tactics and strategy.Manage your fighters between rounds to gain the edge on your rivals in the ring. Do you want your boxer to go for early KO and risk to run out of gas or play it more safe and wait for the right moment to strike when the opponent is tired.Key Features:
- Hire boxers.
- Manage training schedules.
- Choose between a variety of fighting styles and skills.
- Scout new candidates with active potential rating system.
- Arrange fights and promotional events.
- Gain new insights in the boxing world.
- Coach your boxers in the ring between rounds.
- Upgrade your gym and training equipment.
- Level up as boxing manager and unlock improvements.
- Promote your boxers and gain worldwide fans.
- Climb in rank and challenge the champion himself.