Trying to find games like Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim that have been tried, tested and recommended.
The best games like Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim are:
- arrow_rightMark of the Ninja
- arrow_rightPOSTAL 2
- arrow_rightPrison Architect
- arrow_rightSerious Sam: The Second Encounter
- arrow_rightKerbal Space Program
- arrow_rightDanganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
- arrow_rightEuro Truck Simulator
100 Best Games Like Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (10)
- PlayStation 4 (21)
- iOS (29)
- Android (24)
- macOS (51)
- Linux (37)
- Nintendo Switch (11)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (18)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Web (1)
1. Mark of the Ninja
Mark of the ninja is a side-scrolling stealth-action. The game follows an unnamed ninja who is tasked to revenge a private military company that attacked ninja’s clan dojo.
The gameplay can be described as a mix of 2D platformer and stealth-action. Throughout the whole game, it is much more useful to neutralize enemies silently. The ninja protagonist has different abilities and tools which allow him to kill enemies from hiding spots, distract enemies, slow them down, and so on. They can be unlocked in exchange for honor – points that you get for performing different types of silent kills, completing tasks, challenges, finding collectibles.
The enemies are sensitive to sound, they interact with each other and can be terrified if the witness an assassination of their allies. There are different types of collectibles in the game and few secret challenge rooms in each level. Usually, they consist of some puzzles which can be solved by using the ninja’s unique abilities and items.
2. POSTAL 2
Like original Postal, its sequel was specifically intended to spark controversy. The game is full of gross violence, black humor, obscenities, and biting satire of American life. The plot follows Postal Dude, a typical "white trash" and a small town trailer-park dweller, as he is given menial daily tasks, such as buying milk. The way he completes them, however, is what makes Postal 2 one of the most censored and offensive games ever. At the various points of the game, the player may piss over his opponents, use cats as gun silencers (by literally showing your gun up the cat's anus), burn dogs alive, blow up cars (but not drive them, in Postal 2 cars are simply four-wheeled explosives), shoot people and flip them a bird. The game, however, is just as violent as the player wants it to be. Most missions can be accomplished without killing, though it would have spoiled all the fun.
The gameplay has changed since the previous part. Isometric view from the original was replaced with the first-person view. The world around Postal Dude is living by itself, regardless of the player’s presence, much like in Grand Theft Auto series. All the town inhabitants are programmed to walk, chat and even fight each other as if they were real people.
3. Prison Architect
Prison Architect is a person construction and management simulator developed by Introversion Software.
It is a two-dimensional top-down simulator where it is the player's responsibility to build new prison blocks, cells, facilities, manage the staff such as wardens, guards and so on. The more staff hired - the more options does the player have while building the prison.
It is advised to complete the game's campaign first which also serves as a tutorial and consists of 5 parts. Each part of the campaign focuses on two game aspects and has its' own story told with Polaroid photos. The player can't lose the game in campaign mode as there are no failure conditions whatsoever.
Two more modes are present: Sandbox Mode and Escape Mode. There is no main goal in Sandbox Mode, so you basically can't win the game, but there are several failure conditions such as a riot or bankruptcy.
Escape Mode, on the other hand, has both winning and losing conditions. In this mode, you play as a prisoner making their escape causing the most destruction on your way out. Escape Mode starts automatically if you allow too many deaths in a short period of time in Sandbox Mode.
4. Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter is the second and last episode of well-known video game Serious Sam. It starts right there where The First Encounter ended. Sam is going to Sirius with SSS Centerprice starship but Crotem crate-but accidentally hits Centerprice and it falls down to Earth, in Central Amerika in the Mayan age. Lucky Sam, the Sirians left a starship on Earth in case SSS Centerprice couldn’t make it. Not so good news - that this back-up starship is located in a different era and time, so Sam has to go through various portals in order to reach this starship. He travels through Mesopotamia, Mesoamerica and Medieval Europe. During this journey, Sam fights two Mental’s (who is the main antagonist of the game) portal guardians: Mayan spirit called Kukulkan and the Wind God Exotech Larva. At the end of the game in front of the Cathedral of Sacred Blood Sam fights Mordekai the Summoner which is the last obstacle to reach the Holy Grail.
The Second Encounter has not only new locations compared to the first game, but also adds new weapons and new monsters to shoot.
5. Kerbal Space Program
How to build a spaceship capable of delivering a human crew into space - and return this crew back? Even if we have all the necessary parts, engines, life support systems, rudders and accelerators, even if all this we have, the construction of the ship requires the correct arrangement of parts together with each other. Depending on how correct our decisions are, the ship will fly or not, it will fly right or fatally deviate from the course.
The game has three modes. The first is the sandbox. You can build everything that comes to your mind. The second is Science. Here you can experiment and improve technology. The third is career. Here you are responsible for the smooth functioning of all departments, including administration strategies, crew management, reputation, taking up contracts to earn funds etc.
There are also tasks to deal somehow with asteroids, create bases and stations in space, discover new planets and search for minerals in their bowels, and so on.
The ship's behavior is based on the real physics of such phenomena, the ship behaves naturally in this sense, and our solutions must comply with this. Similarly, it is necessary to take into account other physical realities, such as a possible explosion of fuel due to overheating and so on.
6. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Jabberwock Island – once a popular tourist destination, this now uninhabited island remains oddly pristine. You and your classmates at the elite Hope's Peak Academy have been brought to this island by your super-cute teacher for a “lovey-dovey, heart-throbbing school trip.” Everyone seems to be having fun in the sun...until Monokuma returns to restart his murderous game! Trapped on this island of mutual killing, your only hope of escape rests in solving the island’s mysteries. But be warned—sometimes the truth can be its own despair...
Deadly Island Vibes: Murder is the only means of escape when you’re trapped on this island paradise. As your fellow classmates start dropping like coconuts, you’ll need to delve into each murderous incident, forage for clues, and interview your classmates to reveal the opportunity, motive, and means behind each killer case!
Tribal Council: You’ll go head-to-head in all new minigames with the other students during the Class Trial, shooting down their false truths and using your evidence to uncover what really happened. But watch out! If a student is unconvinced, they'll challenge you to a one-on-one Rebuttal Showdown and force you to defend your argument!
Survival of the Keenest: Match up your evidence with your fellow classmates’ arguments and determine who’s really telling the truth. Once you’ve got a suspect in your sights, turn up that tropical heat in a variety of timing and reflex-based game systems to reveal the ultimate truth and escape with your life!
Steam Features: Supports Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud with plans to add Steam Trading Cards
Categories in common with Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair: Adventure
The game belongs to the genre of Arkanoid. It has all the classic features of games of this genre and several significant innovations and differences. The platform in this game has the ability to attract or repel all objects that are "in the air". This property is controlled by the player. In addition to the platform, other objects have similar properties, but they can not be controlled by the player.
After several levels, the platform changes its horizontal position to a vertical one - and there are many similar changes in the game, it constantly surprises the player.
Bosses, which the player meets at the end of each level, are carefully and ingeniously designed. They are able to successfully resist the player armed with the above ability to influence the "magnetic field" of the platform. To defeat each of them, the player will have to find some special tactics for each boss.
8. Euro Truck Simulator
The original Euro Truck Simulator - the game which has become the classic of the genre and is still relevant today. The first truck simulation game in a European setting, with European long haul trucks!
Drive freight from London to Rome to Berlin to Madrid to Prague - and many more cities - in realistic vehicles. Faithful reproduction of driving trucks on the European road. Pick up a variety of cargoes, and deliver them on time! Highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks. Actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and a full set of gauges. Pan the camera around the cabin, just as if you were actually sitting at the wheel.
Note: Unofficial "mods" are not supported by the Mac OS version of the game! (file formats are not compatible with Windows PC version)
9. Blazing Chrome
In Blazing Chrome, machines rule the world and the few humans left are on the edge of total extermination, lacking power, prestige or status among their metal and circuits overlords. Bring your best pal and kick some metal butts to free the humankind while enjoying a classic run’n’gun, fully loaded with action and exciting fights!
Humans are expendable after an AI controlled robot army take over the world. They survive in hiding while their hunters rule the surface. When a small rebel group gets an intel about a big AI's power plant, the machines strike their camp before they can organize an attack. A small group of rebels escape and go in a suicide mission to destroy this power plant. Choose to play as Mavra, a super badass human resistance soldier, or Doyle, the equally groovy and deadly insurgent robot. This suicide mission will result in heavy casualties and a ton of lock-and-load fast-paced action where scraping robots and blazing chrome with your powerful weapons is the only thing standing between you and your freedom.
Dash through 5 apocalyptic environments with hundred of robots-enemies to blow to pieces. Blast your way through the enemy lines and and try to defeat a bunch of mechanical bosses with using hoverbikes, huge armors and a whole arsenal of kick-ass weapons.
Blazing Chrome offers a lot of features in the legacy of classic run’n’gun games:
● Local Co-op Gameplay
● 16-bits post-apocalyptic environments
● Classic fast-paced run-and-gun experience
● Epic boss battles and crazy lot minibosses fights
● Genuine arcade feel
● Motorcycle and jetpack action
● Rad pixel art
10. Lost Castle
Lost Castle is a super cute, super hard action RPG with roguelike elements and randomized dungeons. Brimming with a host of hand drawn, humorous characters and environments that embrace retro action with modern twists.
In its glory days, Castle Harwood was the heart of a happy land governed by wise and virtuous nobles. But those days are long gone now. Calamity has befallen these lands, and wicked magics corrupt the castle and all that surrounds it. Demons have claimed this rotten place for their domain and even the might of the empire is thwarted by their dark army... and slowly, the corruption is spreading. Castle Harwood is lost.
Yet at the heart of this nightmare, something bright glimmers and fills the hearts of the mighty with the courage needed to invade the castle. The Lost Castle is filled with the treasure of the defeated Earl and it is the promise of riches that calls you. And maybe you can do some good, too.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- Gorgeous hand drawn characters and environments.
- 80+ items and 50+ potions with useful, dangerous or hilarious effects.
- 150+ weapons and more than 50+ sets of armor.
- Massive variety of skills and special attacks.
- Sacrifice dead heroes to gain new abilities. .
- Two players co-op.
11. Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR
Carrying on the legacy from 1998, comes the next addition to the "Guilty Gear" series! All visuals have been tweaked to the finest detail and hand-polished by the animation masters to produce the top quality hand-drawn anime effect! Game contents revamped to provide for gamers of all skill levels, you cannot miss out on this one!
Totally unique cast of 23 characters!In "REVELATOR" we have 6 new characters from the previous of the series, namely "Johnny", "Jack-O'", "Kuradoberi Jam", "Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy", coming to a total number of 23 playable characters!
*"Kum Haehyun", "Raven" and "Dizzy" can be unlocked by purchasing their respective DLCs. "Raven" can also be unlocked using in-game currency.
Extensive Game ModesBeginners can feel at ease with our step-by-step training program, from Tutorial Mode being remodified into an action game to learn the ropes, to the introduction of Stylish Mode that allows easy inputs for Special Attacks, and many more! You can also visit the in-game FAQ to find out answers to popular questions on how to get strong!
For players who already somewhat know their bearings in Fighting Games, we have the COMBO mode to teach all characters' worth of their combo potentials, and the MISSION mode to teach about the characters' general tactics and techniques. There's also the staple "TRAINING" mode, equipped with tons of features that allow you to recreate the situation of your choice, so as to allow you to train and research!
The well-received STORY mode is now back with more punch! Fully cinematic with the 3D graphics engine, explore the lore and find out.. the REVELATIONS of "Guilty Gear". There's also a short introduction to the past series at the start of the story mode, so players new to the series need not fret!
ONLINE ModePlace your personal ranking score on the stake and battle with other players in "Rank Match", or simply enjoy the new "Player Match" mode without any frets!
In "Player Match" mode, you can walk around with your own customizable avatars and communicate with other players in the 3D room environment.
You can also place an entry in the "Rank Match" and proceed to play other offline game modes such as TRAINING mode, while waiting for your entry to be paired up.
The replays stored from your matches do not only show the match as-is, but you can also view both you and your opponent's key inputs, and you can change the camera angle to view the battle from a different perspective!
*Cross-platform to PS3/4 is not supported.
Don't know where to put in your effort? We'll show you the way! Be a formidable player in no time with our content-packed support features, in "GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-"!
12. Ys: Memories of Celceta
World-famous red-haired adventurer Adol Christin awakens in the unfamiliar land of Celceta, remembering nothing more than his own name. Bereft of his past, Adol explores the town he happened to wander into, searching for any clues at all to his identity. Joined by a thief who claims to have spent some time at his side these past weeks, the young adventurer helps rescue doomed miners from a collapse – an act which ingratiates him to the local Romun Army general. Impressed with their skills, the pair is enlisted to explore the Great Forest of Celceta and map its vast expanses – a task which many have attempted in the past, but from which none have ever returned alive.
Eager to unravel the mystery of his past and the cause of his predicament, Adol sets off with his new-old thief friend, Duren, to chart the untamed wilderness that claimed his memories. Along the way he meets numerous other individuals who seem to have encountered him before, and must carefully determine who among them can be trusted.
Developer Nihon Falcom originally revisited the land and characters of Japanese cult favorite Ys IV in 2012 with Ys: Memories of Celceta on the PlayStation Vita, and the game found its way to North America the following year. Now, this re-envisioning moves from the small screen to PC monitors, with a bevy of updates and enhancements to fully take advantage of its new platform.
Featuring a unique take on the party-based combat system that’s come to define modern Ys titles, as well as one of the largest and most varied overworlds in the series’ long and illustrious history, Ys: Memories of Celceta brings a greater sense of adventure to the Ys universe than ever before, with this PC iteration serving as the definitive version of one of the franchise’s most pivotal entries.Key Features
- Fully Enjoy the Land of Celceta with a Host of PC Enhancements
This remaster comes with a wide range of HD resolutions, fixed framerates up to 120 fps with the option to unlock the framerate altogether, fully customizable control bindings, fully integrated mouse support, and more!
- Explore One of the Most Expansive Locales in the Series’ History
The overworld of Celceta metes out battle and exploration in equal measure, accompanied by a robust mapping system with customizable waypoints and clear, detailed icons that aid the journey of Adol and company through this mysterious new land where enigmas and obstacles wait around every bend.
- Experience a Crucial Cornerstone of Ys Lore
The events that occur over the course of Ys: Memories of Celceta’s lengthy campaign serve as some of the most important and far-reaching in the franchise, yet remain entirely self-contained so even series newcomers can fully enjoy the story.
- Throw Down the Gauntlet in Time Attack and Boss Rush Modes
Fan-favorite Time Attack mode returns, complete with its ultimate Boss Rush challenge, pitting Adol alone against implacable foes or allowing for full-on party combat to keep the battle going well after the main story has been completed. Steam leaderboards have been implemented as well, accessible and viewable even in-game to see how you stack up against other Celcetan boss-slayers around the world!
13. Puzzle Quest 2
Escape to a puzzle game fantasy world filled with amazing creatures, powerful weapons, and challenging minigames! Addicting Match 3 gameplay is blended seamlessly with immersive role playing in this sequel to the award-winning Puzzle Quest! Jump right into the action and customize your character with any one of four classes, each with different skills and abilities. Gain experience and earn treasure as you progress through the adventure, unlocking new spells and harder Match 3 challenges! Are you a brave enough hero to reclaim the once peaceful village of Verloren from the evil clutches of the demon Gorgon?Key Features
- Learn to use new mana gems, spells, weapons and much more.
- Customize your characters with 4 classes in both genders.
- Explore an immense and immersive fantasy world in story mode!
- Play tons of unique minigames to earn treasure and experience.
- Upgrade and equip your character then battle your friends online!
14. Hide and Shriek
It`s Halloween and the students of magic at Little Springs High and Innsmouth Academy are about to honor an ancient tradition: sneaking into school after midnight, turning themselves invisible, and scaring the living hell out of each other!
Hide and Shriek™ is a one vs. one multiplayer romp played out in ten minute matches. Your objective is simple: be a mischievous little rascal and scare your opponent half to death before time runs out! If there is no clear winner when the timer stops, the player with the most points wins the game. Points can be acquired by scaring your opponent, luring them into traps, or performing an ancient ritual.
There is just one catch: you are both invisible!
You will need to use cunning traps and potent spells to reveal your opponent. Once you spot them, sneak up on them and give them a good scare! Just remember they are looking for you too, and if you`re not careful you might be the one jumping in your seat!
- Play with friends or strangers in ten-minute one vs. one multiplayer matches!
- You are both invisible! You will need all your cunning to spot your opponent: look for doors opening, objects flying in midair, or traps being sprung!
- Over thirty different spells to discover, each with their own impish effect: blind your opponent, booby-trap doors, unleash a demon upon them, and much more!
- Shriek at your opponent to scare them! Use scary masks of famous characters like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, or use skulls and zombie heads that can be modified with accessories like gooey eyeballs, bloody hatchets, and much more!
- Dominate the leaderboards or get scared trying!
Categories in common with Hide and Shriek: Action
15. Super Trench Attack!
Super Trench Attack™ is a goofball comedy twitch-shooter based in a World War setting.
The Dastardly Black Army has invaded your beloved homeland! The only thing between them and victory stands one man. A crazy recruit with an eye for headshots and a boot for kicking the enemy up the....well you get the picture. Enter the crazy world of Super Trench Attack.
- Unique targeting system, there's even footshots!
- Smooth as glass 60FPS shooting action,
- Full Xbox® 360 Controller support, for 'blasting action',
- 4 huge open areas to explore, with many secret areas,
- 16 varied missions, including giant bosses and shooting galleries,
- Crazy Buddy AI character to watch your back,
- 4 shops offering unique items, weapons and traps, for a variety of ways to play,
- 33+ Resolutions, including 8:5 and 16:9 widescreen,
- Qwerty, Azerty and left hand controls,
- Goofball bonkers humor.
- 24 achievements,
- Full 360 Controller support,
- New Latest version 3.4,
- Fully optimized code.
16. Insecticide Part 1
Enter the fast shooting world of INSECTICIDE as hot shot rookie Detective Chrys Liszt and help solve a crime of epic proportions. Lead your team on a bug hunt, collecting clues and solving puzzles. Use old-fashioned street smarts, unique insect abilities and an arsenal of ingenious bug weapons to confront your suspects. Explore a futuristic world of mutant insects and uncover the truth in a city infested with corruption.
It won’t be easy solving this mystery, but some buggy’s got to do it!
- Action Detective Shooter
- Real-time 3D third-person view combines action-based platforming with weapons-based combat.
- Use specialized bug weaponry and unique insect abilities.
Adventure Detective Puzzles and Crime Solving
- Put your detective skills to the test and lead a crime investigation in a futuristic world of mutant insects and film noir locations.
- Collect clues to solving a gripping mystery brimming with twists, turns, and double-crossings. Interrogate suspects, interview witnesses, and play good cop/bad cop to get the info you need.
An immersive story worthy of the best detective flicks
- A cast of nearly 30 unique characters woven into an addictive plotline where each clue reveals a deeper part of the mystery.
17. Shot Shot Tactic
Take a role in a realistic styled FPS multiplayer game. Choose bunch of weapons and play Head Shot online with friends and strangers.
-Various types of weapons including Assaults, Equipments, Machine Guns, Pistols, Shotguns and Snipers;
-Different game modes (Death Match, Team Death Match, Bomb Defuse, Capture The Flag)
-More game modes;
-More items and various other content that will bring more fun into the game.
More features coming soon.
18. Vambrace: Cold Soul
The King of Shades has cursed the great city of Icenaire. Now cast under a permanent blight of frost fall, its former residents have returned from the dead as mad Wraiths. Survivors take refuge deep underground where they lead a desperate campaign against this unearthly power. Woefully outmatched, they are forced into hiding as the King of Shades amasses an army of the undead above them. One fateful day, a mysterious stranger appears in the city with an enchanted vambrace. She may now be their only hope…
You are Evelia Lyric, bearer of the Aetherbrace and the only human capable of entering Icenaire. The survivors now look to you as their best hope against the King of Shades. Only one problem...you’re woefully outmatched, and survival is not guaranteed.
Vambrace: Cold Soul is a narrative-driven game filled with memorable characters, brutal challenges, and deep strategy. To succeed, you must choose perceptive party leaders, camp to recuperate, navigate strange encounters, and survive deadly combat. Will you scavenge for supplies to sell or use them to craft new items for your next expedition? The surface of Icenaire is cold and unforgiving. So, prepare your party well before departing...lest you join the cursed city's undead.
In this game, the difference between life and undeath all comes down to good planning and smart tactics!
Embark on an epic fantasy-adventure spanning 7 intriguing chapters.
Complete sub-quests to unlock up to 26 new, thematic character skins.
Assemble your party from 5 races and 10 unique classes of recruits.
Craft items and armor from precious materials gathered on your trips.
Make crucial decisions where one wrong turn can seal your party's fate.
Prepare well well or condemn your comrades to permanent death.
Find codex pages to expand upon Ethera's history and mythical lore.
19. Zero Gear
Zero Gear is physically-fueled, online multiplayer kart combat madness.
Deck out your kart and character before jumping into one of many different game modes. Outrageous kinematic gameplay and weapons make every round a blast. The potential for tiny vehicular mayhem has never been so humongous! Boost, flip, spin, and slide your way to victory!
- Up to 8 players.
- Customizable karts and characters.
- Multiple game modes to compete in, including Race, Tag, Goal, and Target modes.
- Over 15 maps to compete in.
- Non-stop physics driven action.
- Ridiculous weapons and power-ups, including tornadoes, repulsor shields, and love-seeking L.U.V. bots.
20. Mr. Massagy
Everybody is someone like Johnny deep inside! So walk on his shoes and get back into the speed-dating game.
Use your Linger app to choose from 9 elegible bachelorettes and get the ultimate reward: A well-earned controller rumble massage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Okay… So, what do I get?
A: A fine dating simulator with the possibility of getting a real massage from your gamepad controller!
Q: Can I play this game without a controller?
A: Yes, but you will feel alone.
Q: What's up with the massage and the controller?
A: We programmed various vibration patterns… depending on the date´s personality.
Q: Interesting... How do I play it?
A: During a date, you select the best flirting lines to conquer the girl you are dating.
Q: Will I be able to conquer my crush after playing this game?
A: Mayyyybe? Results may vary... What the heck, if it helps, then we'll take full credit!
Q: Which controllers does the game support?
A: Steam controller, Dualshock 4 and Xbox Controller… and we like them all!
Q: How do I freaking pronounce that name, Massa-gay? Is that even english??
A: Sorta, it's pronounced Massa-gee. But hey, say it how you like it, it's a free internet
21. Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.2 Watanagashi
The 58th year of Shouwa, early summer.
It’s June, and the summer heat has arrived earlier than it does most years.
By day there are crickets, and by night there are cicadas.
We’re in Hinamizawa, a small village in the countryside.
There are fewer than two thousand people here. But every year, there is an event.
This event is a mysterious death.
On a certain day in June, someone dies, and someone else goes missing.
The series of deaths is connected to the upheaval surrounding the dam construction project.
A murder case that was covered up is being reenacted.
Is it a conspiracy? A coincidence? Or perhaps a curse?
Someone who was supposed to be there isn’t.
Someone who wasn’t supposed to be there is.
Someone who was alive last night is dead now.
And someone who is here right now isn’t alive.
So, there is no way to avert tragedy. There is no choice but to give up.
But don’t give up.
Only you can stand up to this.
Categories in common with Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.2 Watanagashi: Adventure
22. Regency Solitaire
Experience the romance of Regency England in this sumptuous solitaire game. Help Bella take charge of her destiny and create the ballroom of her dreams.
Play your cards right as you tour historic locations, from stately homes and lavish gardens to the fashionable towns of London, Brighton and Bath. Decorate the family ballroom to unlock gameplay features and improve Bella’s chances of finding true love!
Avoid the clutches of the odious Mr. Bleakley, and reclaim a lost fortune. Cupid’s arrow can’t fail to find his target - in Regency Solitaire, love is always just around the corner.
- Smooth, satisfying solitaire gameplay.
- Makeover Bella's ballroom and costume.
- Sumptuous art and romantic storyline.
- 180 unique levels spread over 20 chapters.
- Unlock 31 exciting gameplay upgrades.
- Normal and Hard modes.
- Specially-composed, classical music.
- Can set backgrounds as Desktop Wallpaper (PC only.)
More Glowing Reviews:
- "It's a really nice game. Expertly made, wonderful art, animation, and well-written characters."
- PC Gamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/pc-solitaire-games/
- "I started it thinking it would just be a bit of throwaway fun. I’ve now played it more than StarCraft 2."
- Kotaku: http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/12/18/23-games-you-might-have-missed-in-2015
- "A hypnotic plaything which takes the pastime of patience in a radically different direction."
- Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-22-unsung-games-of-2015-regency-solitaire
- "Playing Regency Solitaire for 26 hours was an honour and a delight."
- Giant Bomb/Felix Kramer: http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/felix-kramers-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5346/
- "I love every minute, every second, every word of this game."
- Wardfire (youtuber): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKaWY6CQdE
- "I am so in love with this little game, I find that no superlatives will do."
- Jenn Frank (The Frisky): http://www.thefrisky.com/2015-06-12/regency-solitaire-is-this-years-casual-gaming-addiction/
- "Regency Solitaire, with its attention to detail in story, gameplay, and artistry, stands as an example of how a standard game can be reinvented with creativity"
- Game Rant (4.5/5): http://gamerant.com/regency-solitaire-reviews-229/
- "Regency Solitaire is as beautiful, clean, and elegant as the time period it represents."
- jayisgames (4.2/5): http://jayisgames.com/review/regency-solitaire.php
- "It had me hooked from start to finish and is definitely one of the most addictive examples of the genre"
- GameRamble (8.3/10): http://gameramble.com/Regency-Solitaire-PC-Review
- "A wonderfully addicting, deceptively simple solitaire game. Get it!"
- Nerdy But Flirty (A): http://nerdybutflirty.com/2015/06/09/review-regency-solitaire-win-a-hand-by-playing-hands/
- "The next eleven hours of my life were a blur."
- Smart Bitches Trashy Books (A-): http://smartbitchestrashybooks.com/reviews/game-review-regency-solitaire/
- "Regency Solitaire is one of this year's most surprising games."
- DefunctGames (B+): http://www.defunctgames.com/courant/896/regency-solitaire
- "Regency Solitaire is a fantastic game in an underappreciated genre."
- Gamestyle (8/10): http://gamestyle.com/review/regency-solitaire-review/
- "The game is wonderfully endearing and I think a lot of people will be surprised if they give it a chance."
- Indie Games: http://indiegames.com/2015/07/a_debutantes_hand_regency_soli.html
- "Challenging, relaxing and satisfying in equal measure, the game managed to keep my attention for long periods of time"
- Go Play That: http://www.goplaythat.com/article/regency-solitaire
- "Regency Solitaire manages to engage the player while using game mechanics that are easy to pick up, but can require a lot of strategy to master."
- Infinite Indie: http://infiniteindie.com/81115/regency-solitaire-card-game-all-decked-out
- "This is a game that you could play and enjoy even if you have no interest in the historical period or the story."
- Emily Short: https://emshort.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/regency-love-tea-for-three-studios-marrying-mr-darcy/
- "The solitaire genre might be quite traditional in nature, but it’s far from old fashioned under the watchful eye of Grey Alien Games."
- Remeshed: http://remeshed.com/2015/regency-solitaire-took-casual-gamers-storm/
Categories in common with Regency Solitaire: Casual
23. CLANNAD Side Stories
Delve further into the world of CLANNAD and experience the stories beyond the original visual novel adventure. Known as CLANNAD Hikari Mimamoru Sakamichi de in Japan, this collection of linear side stories allows you to explore and experience new sides and twists to your favorite characters from the little town of Hikarizaka. These are the stories which are not explored in either the visual novel or in the anime adaptation.
After the death of his mother, Tomoya Okazaki—a guarded delinquent student at Hikarizaka High School struggles to find meaning in his life. While on his way to class one morning, he meets a mystifying girl named Nagisa. From their brief encounter, Nagisa decides they should be friends, and enlists Tomoya's help to revive the school drama club. Along the way, the two make friends with many other students and try to find both solace and belonging in their endeavors.
Originally released on the PSP handheld platform, this all new Steam release collects all the side story chapters and features high resolution assets at 1280x960 and in English for the very first time.
Categories in common with CLANNAD Side Stories: Casual
24. Memory's Dogma CODE:01
Featuring stunning graphics and an all-star voice cast, Liz-Arts proudly presents Memory’s Dogma CODE:01, an exhilarating sci-fi suspense visual novel set in future Japan!StoryIt is the year 2030 A.D. With the recent advancements in information technology and neuroscience in Japan, human memories can now be saved and recorded via a technology called "e-Memory." Numerous state-operated facilities now exist that will allow one to communicate with the deceased: the "Connect Center."
College student Kusuhara Hiroki struggles with suicidal impulses after the sudden passing of his close childhood friend, Mizunashi Sorano. With her memories to last only six days, Kusuhara’s friend Amamiya Kakeru suggests that they attempt to steal Sorano’s memories from the server in which they are stored. In the midst of this, the pair of friends are suddenly embroiled in an ongoing conspiracy revolving around a truth that must be kept secret at all costs.Features:
- Multiple Decision Points - Avoid the "bad endings" to reach the truth.
- Fully Voiced Japanese Cast- Characters (including the protagonist) are brought to life by a star-studded cast of veteran Japanese voice actors from the anime industry.
- Full HD Visuals - Enjoy the game’s stunning visuals in Full HD format.
- Multiple Languages - Play through the game in either English or Japanese.
- Dynamic Cutscenes - Watch as important events unfold with wonderfully dynamic motion-graphic cutscenes.
- Kusuhara Hiroki (CV: Ishiya Haruki)
Hibike! Euphonium (Tsukamoto Shuuichi)
Azure Striker Gunvolt (Zeno)
- Orikasa Reina (CV: Oonishi Saori)
Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (Ais Wallenstein)
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend (Eriri Spencer Sawamura)
- Mizunashi Sorano (CV: Satou Satomi)
K-On! (Tainaka Ritsu)
Is the Order a Rabbit? (Chiya Ujimatsu)
- Amamiya Kakeru (CV: Horie Shun)
THE [email protected] SideM (Pierre)
- Kanzaki Haruna (CV: Nakamura Eriko)
THE [email protected] (Amami Haruka)
- Kokonoe Akane (CV: Fujita Saki)
WORKING!! (Inami Mahiru)
VOCALOID2 (Hatsune Miku)
- Ema (CV: Asakawa Yuu)
Fate/stay night (Rider)
Akame ga Kill! (Leone)
- Mizunashi Aoi (CV: Nabatame Hitomi)
Girls und Panzer (Itsumi Erika)
Seiyu's Life! (Shiodome Hikari)
- Kozakura Mikoto (CV: Honda Mariko)
Nichijou (Aioi Yuuko)
Student Council's Discretion (Sakurano Kurimu)
- You can view the staff comments on our website.
It's 1972 and a military coup has rocked Anchuria, a small country in Latin America. As a result, you, Angela Burnes, US citizen, are trapped in the metropolitan capital of San Bavón. Your paradise has turned into a warzone. To make ends meet, you take up a job as a housekeeper. Every week, an hour before sunset, you clean the swanky bachelor pad of the wealthy Gabriel Ortega. You are given a number of tasks to do, but the temptation to go through his stuff is irresistible. And what is he up to? As you get to know your mysterious absent employer better, you are sucked into a rebellious plot against the notorious dictator who rules the country with an iron fist.
“Sunset uses the routine of labour to exquisite effect as a framework to tell a story about class and political revolution.” – Simon Parkin, Eurogamer
“Sunset acts as a thoughtful, pensive walk through social themes and struggles not often explored in this medium.” – Game Spot, Josiah Renaudin
“Sunset is a wonderfully atmospheric slow burner and a valuable addition to a medium where the predominant approach to conflict is to just give you a big old gun and invite you to get stuck in.” – Philippa Warr, Rock Paper Shotgun
“The story is excellent and will draw you in, making you feel as if you truly are Angela Burnes.” – Jessica Mock, Hardcore Gamer
“Rather than focus on the explicit violence of a military coup, Sunset centers on the emotional brutality of war.” – Reid McCarter, Playboy
Sunset is a narrative-driven first-person exploration game that centers on the discovery of clues to a story that takes place as you play.
Sunset is in part inspired by action games set in a war-like context, like many first-person shooters. What life would be like for the NPCs in such games? How does it feel when war is the backdrop for your day-to-day life?
Sunset is divided into 44 play sessions that each take a fictional hour: until the sun sets. Each time you get a list of tasks that you are requested to do. But there is more to do in the apartment than just work. There are other activities, such as going through the owner's possessions in search of information, and interacting with his 1970s-era technological gadgets.
Angela Burnes, is not an empty vessel. She has a personality of her own and you discover her thoughts while playing. As a US citizen at the end of the sixties, she is inspired by the Black Power and civil rights movements. In an effort to learn more about egality, she travels to the then socialist republic of Anchuria. During her visit, a US-backed military coup happens and she is disallowed from leaving the country. Her university degree is not recognized by the new regime and she is forced to work as a housekeeper to sustain herself.
Angela's younger brother, David, who had followed her to Anchuria ends up joining an underground resistance movement. And Angela must worry about what happens to him when the war begins in earnest.
Gabriel Ortega is a lover of the arts. Through his work as a curator he met Maria Luisa of the wealthy Veleta family. Thanks to the money from their families, Gabriel became a much celebrated benefactor of the arts. When the coup happened, theaters and museums were closed. The new government offered affluent citizens safety and positions of power. Gabriel's wife, and most of her family and their friends, were happy to accept but Gabriel refused. Rising tensions between the couple ultimately lead to a separation.
The story of Sunset begins when Gabriel Ortega moves into a new penthouse apartment in the capital city of San Bavón. It is in this apartment that Angela Burnes finds employment.
- first-person exploration with familiar controls (WASD + mouselook), or customize for your comfort
- atmospheric: cool 1972 style, reflections, sunset glow, stillness, tension of war, time passing
- influence the relationship between the two protagonists, emotional narrative arc happens as you play
- suspenseful story-driven gameplay: interact to explore the fiction
- responsive environment (light switches, record players, electronic gadgets, etc.)
- no fail state – this isn’t a game you can win or lose, only influence
- anywhere from 90 minutes to 22 hours of gameplay, depending on your approach
- soundtrack by the award-winning Austin Wintory (Journey, The Banner Saga, Monaco)
- retro early 1970s style
- Auriea Harvey and Michaël Samyn have dedicated their lives to the exploration of videogames as an artistic expressive medium. They are the creators of The Endless Forest, The Path, The Graveyard, Fatale, Bientôt l'été, Vanitas and IGF Nuovo winner Luxuria Superbia. With Sunset they have applied their decade of experience to a more accessible title, with the purpose of sharing the beauty of videogames with a wider audience.
- Austin Wintory composed the music for Sunset. A Grammy and BAFTA award winner, he is one of the foremost composers of videogame soundtracks. His work includes music for flOw, Journey, Monaco and Gorogoa.
- Tina Marie Murray has acted the voice of Angela.
- Laura Raines Smith has animated the main character (and the occasional helicopter) as she has done on all of Tale of Tales' games so far.
- Kris Force is a sound designer whose work you can hear in The Graveyard, The Path, Fatale and Bientôt l'été.
- Theresa Schlag has modeled the architecture in Bientôt l'été and will do so again in Sunset, together with Niklas Roth.
- Jospeh Silverman, Lucie Viatge and Señorita Y, who wishes to remain anonymous, have modeled many of the artworks and objects in the game.
- Jurie Horneman and Alex Mouton have helped us with programming.
- Leigh Alexander & Ste Curran, Agency gave project direction advice.
- The text was written in collaboration with the anonymous writer dear Señor X.
Sunset was created with Unity for PC, Mac and Linux.
Production was supported by the Flanders Audiovisual Fund and a whole bunch of Kickstarter backers.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/taleoftales
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/taleoftales
Look at the trailer: http://sunset-game.com
Visit the game's website: http://Tale-of-Tales.com/Sunset
Visit the developers' website: http://Tale-of-Tales.com
Come to Anchuria: http://sunset.voyage
Read the dev log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=39393
Read about the making of Sunset: http://tale-of-tales.com/Sunset/blog/
26. Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity
The enchanting world of Touhou comes alive in this beautiful fan-made action RPG!
Infamous vampire Remilia Scarlet is bored with her posh, centuries-long life. So bored, in fact, that when the local newspaper runs a story about a gigantic monster, she decides she wants a piece of the action! Unfortunately, she returns home from her first foray to find her mansion heavily damaged, with no clues as to who the culprit might be. But this only serves to fan the flames of the vampiric maiden’s interest in what’s going on beyond the walls of her estate.
Now, it’s up to Remilia and her dutiful maid Sakuya Izayoi to discover the truth behind these rumors of monsters and menaces – an odyssey that will take them all over the world of Gensokyo as they match wits with a cast of colorful characters, overpower enemies with signature skills and spell cards, rough up a few fairies, and unravel a plot odder than they could have imagined.
11MB minimum save size
Licensed to and published by XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc.
The Muv-Luv series is an epic saga told in three parts: Muv-Luv Extra, Muv-Luv Unlimited, and Muv-Luv Alternative. What begins as a tongue-in-cheek romantic comedy ultimately transforms into an action-packed thrill ride in a war-torn alternate reality, and it’s this drastic-yet-methodical genre twist that makes the final chapter the most highly-revered visual novel of all time. This is a story that will plant seeds in your brain early in the first act that you won’t even notice until they sprout in the third for maximum narrative payoff and crushing emotional impact. Don’t fall for Extra’s cutesy exterior. This series ventures into some of the darkest thematic territory you’ll ever see, and when the final curtain closes, you’ll likely need a forklift to pick your jaw up off the floor. Make no mistake: this is a story that will challenge you in ways few works of fiction dare attempt, and an emotional tour de force unlike any other.
This game contains the first two arcs: Extra, and Unlimited.
The final arc, Muv-Luv Alternative is the story’s massive climax, and is nearly the size of the first two combined.Muv-Luv Extra
Takeru is your average unassuming high school senior whose entire world gets turned upside down one morning when he awakens to find himself in bed with the heiress to one of the world’s largest international conglomerates. She calls herself Meiya, and - despite never having met him before - she insists that the two of them are destined for one another. This comes much to the chagrin of his childhood friend Sumika, the girl next door who’s always had feelings for him, who realizes that if she doesn’t act fast, she might just lose him forever. All of which begs the question: just who is Meiya? And do his feelings for Sumika run deeper than he thought? In the end, he’ll need to decide between the girl who’s been with him through thick and thin, or the stranger who claims they’re bound together by fate.
But that’s only one side of the story.Muv-Luv Unlimited
Just as the page turns on Takeru’s happily ever after, he awakens one morning in a world not his own. An alternate timeline, humanity on the brink of extinction. A world infested by alien invaders locked in a war that’s been raging on for decades. And yet, all the set pieces are the same - his house is still here, albeit dilapidated and barely standing. His school is still here, though it’s now a military academy. And even though they don’t recognize him, all his friends are here too… with one exception.
Was this all just a dream? Or was the world he thought he knew really a dream all along?Muv-Luv Alternative
To avoid spoilers, we only recommend visiting Muv-Luv Alternative Steam page after finishing Muv-Luv Unlimited.Features:
- A Dating Sim - Date any of the heroines, get to know their personalities and backstories, and fall in love with each other!
- Available in three languages - Japanese, English and Simplified Chinese.
- The User Interface has been reworked, so it's compatible with the newest tablet PCs and touchscreens.
- User save data are stored in Steam cloud so readers can continue their progress anywhere with ease.
28. Legends of Aethereus
The planet of Aethereus is an ancient and mysterious world filled with majestic forests, misty swamps, deep caves and ancient ruins. Devastated by three large astronomical events, the Three Great Skyfalls, it is a world just coming out of chaos and ruin. The recent unearthing of The Gauldron Tablets has revealed the existence of The Seven Ancient Skyfall Relics. The promise of unlimited power for those who possess the objects has led to a frenzied search across all of Aethereus.
As a member of the Nexus City-State, one of the last bastions of freedom and hope on Aethereus, you will be entrusted with the critical undertaking of procuring the The Ancient Skyfall Relics. Standing in your way are the Serpentica Shamans of Ghalia and the hordes of Khagal Tribes they control as well as the oppressive Venatan Empire forces lead by the notorious General Zhorgal.
Your epic journey of adventure and discovery begins now.
Join forces in online multiplayer cooperative expeditions as the Inventor or Officer while you embark on a variety of story driven hand-crafted expedition levels or explore the wilderness through a variety of procedurally generated exploration quests. Design and build new gear and weapons while you develop your character across a diverse and expansive skill tree allowing for a multitude of character strategies.
29. Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Comedy fanatic and high school student Mairu Hibisu has decided to set up a comedy club in her school, but her nemesis and the head of the student council, Chitose Karasuyama, isn’t about to make things easy… The school rules require a minimum of 5 students to set up a new club and Mairu is 3 people short! Spring break has just started and Mairu has until the end of April to recruit the 3 new members she needs to start the club or Chitose will have the last laugh!
Guide Mairu through idyllic Cherry Tree Town as she makes new friends and endeavors to persuade them to join her high school comedy club in this anime-style comic adventure game.
Explore the town and level up Mairu’s repertoire of conversational topics by reading books, watching TV, etc. then apply them to persuade potential recruits to join your new club. Some topics require money to build up, so you will need to find part time work such as cleaning the local temple and making jewelry accessories.
Developer 773’s game features a host of quirky characters, catchy music, and is a must-play for fans of anime and manga. Laugh and the world laughs with you!Key Features:
- 6 characters to recruit and many more NPCs
- 12 conversational topics to polish and upgrade, such as video games, romance, news, cooking, sports
- All original, high quality graphics and catchy music
- Fun dialogue and memorable characters
- Colorful, warm anime-style tone and accessible game mechanics
- Japanese setting AND westernized localizations available!
* Trailer and screenshots above are from the westernized version
30. MXGP - The Official Motocross Videogame
Finally: official Motocross is back! Put yourself to the test, racing in the two MXGP championships with all the riders and bikes from the MX1 and MX2 categories! Take up the challenge from the promising young MX2 riders and the MX1 champions, and join them on the tracks!
Race on the official championship tracks, faithfully reproduced for the first time in a Motocross game. Get yourself noticed in your Debut Season to attract offers from the official teams and launch your career in MX2. Race your way through the events and, with the right results, you'll be able to aspire to an offer in MX1 to take on the heroes of Motocross.
Take full control of your bike with dual stick control: the advanced game physics allows for separate control of the bike and the rider. Jump, scrub and whip! It's all in your hands!
31. Giant Machines 2017
Unlike contemporary simulators, the 14 main missions are all part of one story. The goal is to send a space shuttle to the International Space Station. Your tasks will be, among others:
• To crush mountains,
• To move tons of earth,
• To cut metal constructions
• To mine radioactive ores,
• And to transport (rock, ore, machines… and even a space shuttle!!)
Our machines have the following features:
• Accurately recreated cockpits and models,
• Completely analog controls of actuators and cranes,
• Full physics simulation (no cutting corners!).
Your campaign takes place in 6 different geographical localizations: Greenland, Canada, Wyoming, Missouri and Florida. Thanks to a detailed depiction of the machines, you will be able to appreciate the magnitude of those beasts (compared to a human, a car and buildings placed on the map). You can also explore the machine in first person perspective; the wide view from the cockpit will immerse you in the world of really heavy machinery.
An alternate gameplay mode is Time Attack. It is unlocked after you complete the story mode (campaign), and is comprised of selected missions. The rewards for completing a mission in a set time are bronze, silver and gold medals, and your entry into the high scores.
Your hunger for knowledge will be satiated by the Machine Library. This small encyclopedia with 3D models will broaden your knowledge of the biggest machines man has ever built. Technical parameters and performance data included.
Machines available in Giant Machines 2017:
• Bagger – a giant among giants – a machine capable of tearing down mountainsides
• Crawler – a standard transport platform… for space shuttles
• Demolition – a demolition machine – for cutting steel pipes and massive scaffoldings
• Bulldozer – indispensable when you have a couple tons of earth/snow or minor objects to move
• Dumper – good for those times when you need to move a whole week’s worth of mine output
• Digger – as the name implies, it digs in rocks – both horizontally and vertically
• Car crane – moving several tons of containers was never this easy!
CHECK OUT UPDATES AND NEWS:
32. Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons
MDSOA is now 100% complete! You can purchase the entire game at a discount with the bundle.Note:To read the entire main story (5+ hours of story!) of the character of your choice, you'll need to purchase their DLC. The Prologue and the first three chapters of each character - except for Hikaru who has one - are free-to-play. Story: This original English language visual novel tackles romance in an urban fantasy setting, with the aim of blending genres and deconstructing common tropes.
After a ritual forces immense magical powers onto you, you're thrown into a new world with new threats and challenges that you'd never dreamed of. Play as twenty-year-old university student Tsubasa Fujimoto as she learns to balance her daily life with her new supernatural one - all while falling in love.
Will you survive the perilous journey and become a legendary sorceress?Features:
- Experience a different kind of love story with a balance between dark and light themes, and a strong emphasis on fantasy and action.
- Around 30+ hours of story for all content.
- Learn about a world with deep lore and its own unique universe.
- Five guys, five completely different stories to experience. The story changes with every route!
- Detailed sprites and backgrounds.
- Five gorgeous painted CG images per route.
- Enjoy atmospheric high-quality music, hand-picked for every scene.
- Three distinct canon endings per character - depending on your choices.
33. The Next World
Welcome to The Next World - a strategic visual novel by Illuminated Games, telling the story of a crashed colony ship and its ragged group of survivors, trying to make a new life on the wrong planet.
TNW is a visual novel/strategy hybrid inspired by The Banner Saga, King of Dragon Pass and Oregon Trail, with an emphasis on planning and decision-making over combat. Keep as many colonists alive as possible by making the tough decisions which will determine how your adventure unfolds. Build colony structures, salvage wreckage, resolve problems with multiple branching outcomes, and manage your colony's dwindling supplies; all while playing through an intense story of political intrigue, sabotage, desperation and survival, by writer Ryan A. Span (FRONTIERS, Mount&Blade, Euclidean).
- Robust strategy system - manage your colony on a hostile world & keep your people alive
- Fully hand-drawn art in retro-industrial sci-fi style
- Two different protagonists to choose from, each with their own quirks and methods
- Colourful and memorable cast of NPCs
- Dozens of events to help you or challenge you
- Hundreds of decisions to make, each with its own consequences
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun's army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you're expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
Build Your Resistance
- Disgraced puts you in control of your own rebellion! Using whatever resources and funds that are available to you, build, manage, and upgrade your very own rebel faction!
Assemble Your Team
- Disgraced features battles that require planning, and strategy in order to claim victory. Choose from a wide selection of companions to accompany you on your quest for freedom and hone your skills as a team!
- Disgraced is a game about striking back against an unjust, and corrupt government. You'll need to meticulously plan out your raids in order to be successful, and use whatever you're lucky enough to get your hands on. You can follow the path of a ninja, a ronin, or anything in between. You play how you want to play.
- Fictional Story Based on Real Events
- Character Creation, & Development
- Open Class Leveling System
- Dynamic Story & Decision System
- Open World Exploration
- Many Unique Locations To Discover
- Diverse & Unique Characters
- Advanced Companion System
- Faction System
- Faction Supply & Upgrade System
- Base Upgrade & Management System
- Arena Mini Game
- Hundreds of Choices for Equipment
- Historically Accurate Weapons & Armor
- Equipment Durability & Degradation System
- Face Constant & Evolving Challenges
- Randomized Loot System
- Dozens of Different Enemies
- Advanced Combat System
- Dozens of Side Quests
- Multi-Layered Skill System
- Hundreds of Skills
- Limitless Replayability
Visual & Audio Features:
- Consuming Atmosphere
- Authentic Soundtrack
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Fog of War
- Detailed Environments
- Over 150 Maps, Areas, & Lands to Explore
- High Quality/Hand Drawn Graphics
- Full Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Support for All Windows Computers
35. Little Busters! English Edition
Riki Naoe lost his parents as a child, and fell deep into despair.
He was saved by a group of kids who called themselves the Little Busters: Kyousuke Natsume, Masato Inohara, Kengo Miyazawa, and Rin Natsume.
They took him and played at being heroes who fought tireless evil around them.
Riki discovered endless joy in spending time with his new friends, even though the group was silly and their missions tended to end in failure.
Over time, it washed away his loneliness and suffering.
Years later, the whole gang was attending the same school, and Riki became a second-year.
They were still as silly as ever and spent their youth following Kyousuke's silly ideas.
"Little Busters!" is a hit visual novel that was originally released in Japan in 2007.
In the following year, "Little Busters! Ecstasy" edition came out, promoting Kanata Futaki and Sasami Sasasegawa to heroines, and adding an all-new heroine, Saya Tokido.
In 2012, the "Little Busters! PERFECT EDITION" was released with improvements in the "Little Busters! Ecstasy" scenarios.
In 2012 and 2013, the game was made into two anime series "Little Busters!" and "Little Busters! ~Refrain~". Both series are available and have gained a large following in many countries outside of Japan as well.
"Little Busters! English Edition" is a new version that further enhances "Little Busters! PERFECT EDITION". This new edition supports HD resolution for the first time on PC, and allows dynamic switching between Japanese and English text.Characters
Ordinary Boy with an Extraordinarily Lively Youth
The protagonist. Riki is a bit weak-willed, yet very considerate toward his friends. He always gets involved in the ruckus caused by the troublemakers around him. Riki also plays an important role as the straight man in his pals' idiotic comedy routines.
Leader who Turns Ordinary Days into Missions
Kyousuke is the only third-year in the team and leads the team. The mysterious side of his personality attracts many girls unbeknownst to him while he enjoys boys' comics like a little kid.
Lovable Straight Muscle Idiot
Masato is simply a muscle idiot. He dedicates his life to bodybuilding and fighting. Masato and Kengo are like cats and dogs, always fighting each other. No one but Kyousuke is capable of arbitrating their fights.
Masato's Strongest Rival
Kengo is a different type of idiot from Masato, one who devotes himself to kendo. He pretends to be cool and collected, but is actually impulsive and short-tempered under his exterior. Unlike the rest of the team, he has a somewhat cynical nature.
Measurements: 83, 57, 84
Peerlessly Cute Fairy Tale Girl
Komari is a girl who loves picture books, fairy tales, and sweets. She is so careless and clumsy that she often messes things up and ends up bringing herself to tears. She lives her life seeking "wonderful things" and "keys to happiness." Komari is, in short, an optimistic airhead.
Measurements: 77, 54, 80
Prideful Kitten who Doesn't Easily Take to Others
Rin is Kyousuke's little sister. She is rather unsociable, having grown up under the protection of her brother. She tends to act before she thinks. She is often seen using high kicks when a particular person does or says something silly.
Measurements: 81, 59, 82
Easygoing Noisy Girl
Haruka is not in the same class as Riki, but for some reason can always be found in his classroom. Where she goes, trouble always follows. She either gleefully involves herself, or gets caught up in the mess. She basically flies by the seat of her pants without taking anything seriously.
Measurements: 69, 51, 72
Exotic (Self-Proclaimed) Mascot
Kudryavka has a very Japanese personality, influenced by her Japanophile grandfather, despite having been born and raised outside Japan. She doesn't like that fact and forces herself to speak English. She is actually younger than the rest of the team. Everyone around her adores and picks on her as a mascot. Her friends call her "Kud."
Measurements: 90, 60, 89
A Tad Mischievous Anego
Yuiko is one of Riki's classmates, the very personification of an "Anego." Everybody around her counts on her because of her confidence bordering on arrogance and keen insight. She also loves cute girls.
Measurements: 75, 55, 79
Parasol-Holding Silent Beauty
Mio is a quiet girl who spends every recess reading by herself. She is diligent in everything she does but sometimes goes off into her own little world after getting the wrong idea about things. She never forgets to take her parasol with her when going out.
Measurements: 83, 55, 82
One side of Saya is a cute girl liked by everybody in her class. The other side is a mysterious spy who at night searches the school grounds for the "treasure" hidden and protected by the Darkness Executives that she occasionally engages.
Measurements: 80, 57, 82
Blunt, Unsociable, and Tactless Prefect
Kanata is the head prefect at school. She is inflexible, unfriendly, and doesn't hesitate before showering people with insults. She has persistent hostility toward any student who "corrupts public morals."
Measurements: 78, 54, 81
Self-Centered Cat Queen
Sasami is the hope of the softball club and a prideful girl always accompanied by her followers. For some reason she considers Rin as her rival. Many people stutter when attempting to pronounce her tongue twister-like name.Theme Song
"Little Busters! -ecstasy ver.-"
Composition & Lyrics
Tomoyuki Nakazawa (I've)
Takeshi Ozaki (I've)
Vocals & chorus
RitaDeveloped by: VisualArts/KeyConverted by: PROTOTYPETranslated by: Fruitbat Factory, Interweave Productions
36. Speed Brawl
Speed Brawl is a 2D combat-racer about moving fast and hitting hard! Maintain your momentum, build your combos, and unleash powerful special moves. Find your own fighting style, and assemble the finest team of brawlers ever seen. Then do it all again faster... faster... FASTER!!!Features
- 6 Unique Brawlers with their own play styles
- Loads of upgrades to customize each fighter and blast through the competition
- Razor sharp visuals and beautifully animated characters
- Over 50 unique action-packed events and races to wade through across multiple Speed Brawl Leagues.
- Local and online co-operative play through the whole campaign!
StoryLondon, 1888. After a decade of war with the Lunar invaders we named the Selenites, the British Empire finally vanquished the insect-like menace thanks to a dashing officer by the name of Hugo Wells. He crushed the colony’s queen and in doing so cemented his status as both a hero of the empire, and the de facto patriarch of the drone-like Selenites.
Following the war, the Selenites became the new workforce of our industrial revolution, ushering in a new era of progress and prosperity. Freed from the shackles of employment, man could pursue more earthly endeavors. However, listlessness and disobedience rampaged throughout the middle and working classes. In order to satiate the masses, Hugo Wells conceived of the ultimate entertainment. An elite sport where only the bravest, the fastest and the most worthy warriors could wage a petty war against the enslaved Selenite hordes. Welcome… to Speed Brawl!
37. Dark Rose Valkyrie / クロバラノワルキューレ / 黑玫瑰女武神
Featuring the talents of Tales of series scenario writer Takumi Miyajima and Tales of series character designer Kosuke Fujishima, this JRPG appoints you to lead an elite military force known as ACID (Anti-Chimera Interception Division) to defend humanity from enemies transformed by the mysterious Chimera Virus! Fight in a real-time battle system alongside your teammates--but don't let your guard down. Investigate your allies to expose the traitor infected by the virus, before it's too late!
Key FeaturesTAKE THE FIGHT INTO OVERDRIVE!
- Characters can transform into their stronger split personalities mid-battle, but be strategic – too many transformations will lead to Fatigue!
- Customize weapons and attack combinations for each character, and do more damage with Riot Combos, Simultaneous Attacks, and more!
- Depending on your choices, a team member will betray you. Find the traitor in visual-novel style interrogation sequences, and change the game’s ending!
Categories in common with Dark Rose Valkyrie / クロバラノワルキューレ / 黑玫瑰女武神: Role Playing
Felis is a Cat-Saving platformer.
If you love cats, and enjoy the classic platformer genre, then this is the perfect combination for you.Goal:You are the cats' only salvation. Free them from their traps and have them follow you, and take them to safety. Not every cat will be easy to find. Make sure the whole team gets alive to the end. Amidst evil creatures determined to steal your beloved cats and keep you from saving your feline buddies.Features:
- Puzzle Elements
- Magical Powers
- Pickable Cat Friends
- Rideable Griffin
- ...And Much More!
They indeed slayed all dragons except for one, Eolus. Who had cast an immortality spell upon himself.
But cats had made a pact with a powerful ally Eolus would had never imagined, beings skilled in the arts of black magic, or 'witchcraft' if you will. The deal was if cats agreed to become familiar companions for them, the last of dragons would be imprisoned inside a powerful magic jar, along with any minions he might have had in his service. So the deal was done, and Eolus was trapped inside the magic jar.
The only complication was after some time the jar became lost, tipped over by a paw, and beheld by remorseless eyes as it rolled down into darkness, never to be found again.
The jar has been found at last, though having everyone forgotten about its evil contents, it became open once again, releasing Eulos and his minions. A mishap realized by no less than a curious feline, who by his actions have put his own life into peril, as well as the lives of every other cat on Felis Island. And it's up to you to bring them all to safety once again.
39. Gopnik Simulator
This is a clicker game in which you play for gopnik. Eat sunflower seeds, talk with friends, drink and increase your skill!
- Steam achievments
- Nice graphic and music
- Endless gameplay
- Five different currencies
- This game was created using Clickteam Fusion 2.5
40. Agarest: Generations of War 2
THE THIRD INSTALMENT IN THE THRILLING AGAREST SERIES!
Following the huge successes of the number 1 Steam top selling epic SRPG, Agarest: Generations of War and its prequel Agarest: Generations of War ZERO, Ghostlight are proud to release the massively updated sequel to the series, Agarest: Generations Of War 2!
This sequel was previously only available on PlayStation® 3 but now comes to STEAM bringing with it a host of new features, visual improvements and an enticing blend of in-depth strategy and multi-generational storytelling!
Agarest: Generations of War 2 is set in a parallel world to the previous two Agarest titles and has a completely new multi generational story and universe to explore. So while existing fans of the series will of course see some familiar features and faces popping up, newer players will not need to have played the previous games to understand and enjoy this instalment of the story.
…One day, the world was enveloped by a mysterious blinding light causing terrible destruction. The central continent, from where the light is believed to have originated, fell silent and slowly, demons began to emerge and spread throughout the world like a plague.
Sometime afterwards, a young man by the name of Weiss, suffering from amnesia, encounters the enigmatic Eva who tells him that he has committed the sin of deicide. In order to atone for his crime he learns that he must become the "Vessel" in which the power of the divinity he slaughtered is to be stored. This power will be used to resurrect the one whose life Weiss stole, for those who betray the divine will pay for their sins in the space which separates salvation and damnation, as will their progeny...
• New Agarest Universe: Roam freely and watch the story unfold in this newly designed Universe and battle colossal enemies in over 80hrs of compelling gameplay!
• Revamped Battle System: Engage your ultimate warriors in a new faster paced combat system with real tactical depth and a wealth of character customisation
• HD Graphics: Enjoy the all-new environments, CGs and your favourite animated character portraits in stunning high-definition
• Mini-games: Engage in Bathtub, Shiatsu, and Massage mini-games!
• Soul Breeding Returns: See your favourite heroines evolve over several decades through each passing generation
• Choose Your Path: It’s not just the heroines you unite with but also the choices you make that will significantly change the outcome of the story.
This new version has full mouse/keyboard and gamepad support, Steam achievements, higher resolutions and a number of other user interface changes providing PC gamers with the best version of Agarest 2 to date. Cloud Saves are also supported as are Steam trading cards, backgrounds and icons while a wealth of DLC is included in the game completely free of charge with other packs available to purchase separately following release. Plus the new DLC system gives you control over how your downloaded content is managed, enabling you to pick and choose how it is added to your existing saves.Included Free DLC
Add-On Dungeon 1 Lucrelia – Extra Dungeon
Bonus Point Pack 1 – Contains 5,000G, 50PP and 500TP.
Bonus Point Pack 2 – Contains 100,000G, 100PP and 10,000TP.
Novice Hunter’s Survival Pack – Contains 4 Grass, 3 Relief Grass, 4 Cure Grass, 3 Blessed Leaf, 2 Fragments of Life and 1 Syrum Dust.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 1 – Contains 5 Flame Elements, 5 Ice Elements, 5 Elements of Thunder, 5 Elements of Wind, 5 Earth Elements, 5 Darkness Elements and 5 Elements of Light.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 2 – Contains 10 Silver Ore, 10 Platinum Ore, 5 Bauxite, 5 Trogtalite, 5 Magnetite, 5 Dolomite and 5 Pileroth.
Troglodyte Pack – Contains 1 Rusty Sword, 1 Rusty Bracelet, 1 Rusty Ring, 1 E. O. M., 1 Black Bustier and 1 Big Black.
Skilled Hunter’s Survival Pack – Contains 3 Recovery Grass, 2 Relief Herb, 3 Magic Herb, 2 Revitalizing Herb, 3 Blessed Fruit, 2 Stone of Life, 1 Marfile Seed and 2 Divine Branch.
Add-On Dungeon 2 Graccea – Extra Dungeon
Overtake Your Rival Pack 1 – Contains 2 Strength Up, 2 Vitality Up, 2 Intelligence Up, 2 Mind Up,2 Agility Up, 2 Dexterity Up and 2 Max HP Up.
Priscilla Can Do It Pack – Contains 1 Princess Bustier, 1 Imperial Guard, 1 Levitation Stone and 1 Princess's Tiara.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 3 – Contains 5 Flame Soul, 5 Ice Soul, 5 Thunder Soul, 5 Wind Soul, 5 Earth Soul, 5 Darkness Soul, 5 Light Soul and 2 Damascus.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 4 – Contains 10 Silver Bullion, 10 Platinum Bullion, 4 ATK Element α, 4 DEF Element α, 4 MAG Element α, 4 RST Element α, 2 Unicorn Horns and 2 Moonlight Flowers.
Add-On Dungeon 3 Enhambre – Extra Dungeon
Overtake Your Rival Pack 2 – Contains 2 Strength Up+, 2 Vitality Up+, 2 Intelligence Up+, 2 Mind Up+, 2 Agility Up+, 2 Dexterity Up+ and 2 Max HP Up+.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 5 – Contains 4 Strength Element α, 4 Vitality Element α, 4 Intelligence Element α, 4 Mind Element α, 4 Agility Element α, 4 Dexterity Element α, 2 Moon Fragments and 2 Dragon Fruits.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 6 – Contains 5 Flame Crystals, 5 Ice Crystals, 5 Thunder Crystals, 5 Wind Crystals, 5 Earth Crystals, 5 Darkness Crystals, 5 Light Crystals.
Veteran’s Survival Pack – Contains 3 Remedy Herbs, 2 Relief Kraut, 2 Elixir, 1 Elixir of Life, 2 Blessed Flowers, 1 Vessel of Life and 2 Bijou Root.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 7 – Contains 10 Mithril Ore, 10 Orichalcum Ore, 2 Keys of the Moon, 2 Keys of the Sun, 2 Crescent Moon Rocks, 2 Imperial Jewels, 2 Magic Crystal Chips and 2 Meteoric Irons.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 8 – Contains 3 Cuprum, 3 Argentum, 3 Stannum, 3 Breunnerite, 3 Galena, 3 Aurum, 3 Iron Roze, 3 Hideralzentum and 2 Shining Fangs.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 9 – Contains 1 Shining Blade, 1 Ring of Light, 1 Mysterious Jewel, 1 Genbu's Bowl, 1 Seiryuu's Eye, 1 Byakko's Crest, 1 Suzaku's Wing, 2 Generation Crystals and 2 Whispered Dreams.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 10 – Contains 2 ATK Element Ω, 2 DEF Element Ω, 2 MAG Element Ω, 2 RST Element Ω, 2 STR Element Ω, 2 VIT Element Ω, 2 INT Element Ω, 2 MND Element Ω, 2 AGI Element Ω and 2 DEX Element Ω.
Right to the Blacksmith Pack 11 – Contains 1 Kagetsu's Light, 1 Fairy Cloth, 1 Tree Frost Drop, 1 War God's Crown, 1 Blue Ribbon, 1 Divine Crest and 1 Lapis Noster.
Four Divine Beasts Pack – Contains 1 Genbu's Gauntlet, 1 Seiryu's Sword, 1 Byakko's Bracelet, 1 Suzaku's Ring, 1 Funky Chicken and 1 Chicken Ring.
Unlock Character Galleries - This will unlock all of the gallery items for the downloadable characters.
41. Ace of Protectors
"Can you see this?! I can't believe it! According to the legend of the Venux, You will be the Ace of Protectors. That means, You're the only hope to save our world, Ace of Protectors."
There is a fantasy world called as the Venux. The Venux is a different-dimension world from the Earth. One day, 'Master', who is only the god in the Venux, She recognized that devils were coming to destroy the Venux. But humans in the Venux didn't have enough power to defend the Venux from devils. However, she also knew the legend of the Venux. According to the legend of the Venux, there was a hero called as 'Ace of Protectors'. 'Ace of Protectors' will come back to the Venux to defend the Venux from devils. People in the Venux don't know who Ace of Protectors is. But, certainly, Ace of Protectors will come back soon...◆ Two characters to save the Venux world - There are two characters to save the Venux. One is 'Estel', a man who's a special force member called 'specialist' in the Earth. However, during doing one mission, he came to the Venux by unknown power. Another is 'Yuri', a girl who is an elite protector in the Venux. She's leading all of protectors and protecting Master. You will control two characters.◆ A hero to save the Venux. - Devils are coming to destroy the Venux! They are trying to revive their lord, 'Dark Lord'. The Venux will be in danger when he revives. However, According to the legend of the Venux, there was a hero who was called as 'Ace of Protectors', and was died with the Dark Lord long time ago. The legend says, Ace of Protectors will come back when the Venux is in danger. But anyone don't know who they are. Only one thing is certain, Ace of Protectors is coming back to the Venux...◆ The Venux world is with you. - There are 40+ side quests and 50+ gears for each of your characters. Craft special gears! Special Gears are much stronger than Normal gears. Don't forget to help your friends! By clearing your friends' quests, you'll get rewards and special access to craft special gears and your friends will like you. When they start to like you, they may give special gifts to you!◆ Levels, stats, and Skills to make you stronger.- Your characters must be stronger than now to fight devils. Take down your enemies, craft special gears, help your friends, and use your skills. Do your best to save the Venux. Experience you earn will make your characters get more power.◆ Save and load your journey. - You are able to save and load your journey. Steam Cloud lets you save and load your data easily wherever you are. Keep your progress.
Also Steam Cloud supports Cross-Platform Clouding like from Windows to Mac OS X.◆ Intels, Steam Achievements, and Steam Trading Cards. - Collect Intels which help you to understand the game. There are many achievements for you. Try to achieve them and get special rewards. 'Ace of Protectors' supports both Steam Achievements and Steam Trading Cards!◆ 'Ace of Protectors' supports gamepad controllers. - You can enjoy 'Ace of Protectors' by using gamepad controllers! X-input based controllers like Steam Controller and X-Box Controller are available to use.
42. On Earth As It Is In Heaven - A Kinetic Novel
Within the flower of happiness, the seeds of tragedy.
The sky is blue and the sun is shining and the green leaves are rustling in the cool breeze. It’s a perfect day. Such a perfect day, no one would have guessed that gas has been leaking in the power station since midnight, and the situation there had long deteriorated beyond critical.
Sencil is a scribe in heaven that works for the God of Calamities. However, as he is kind of heart, he has repeatedly lowered or completely negated the casualties of disasters ordered by the God of Calamities.
He is finally caught and banished to the mortal realm - To be exact, Laguna de Duero, Valladolid in Spain. However, he is helped by the kind Montero family that owns a meat and sausage shop.
A kinetic novel that has about 3 hours worth of immersive writing and reading brought to you by the writers of A More Beautiful World, When Our Journey Ends and more!
43. Junk Jack
Make the world truly yours in Junk Jack, a relaxing sandbox experience focused on building and improving your home. Tame and breed creatures, cook foods, collect animal companions, farm exotic plants, collect fish, grow flowers, play with your friends!
Travel in procedural planets full of content to discover, monsters to combat, crafts to learn and loot to equip or simply proudly display in your home.
All of this is possible in Junk Jack, and much more will be possible in the future. We have much more fun stuff to do planned forthcoming!
- Use portals to travel between 12 planets with unique hand crafted environments
- All worlds are procedurally generated and different every time you create a new one
- Play online with your friends
- Fully featured equip system with hundreds of different wearables with unique stats
- Beautiful retro styled pixel art graphics
- Deep Electronics system to create intricate contraptions, even complete CPUs!
- Creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- More than one thousand different crafts
- Two styles of crafting: a crafting grid or simple mode which allows crafting items with a single click
- Lots of loot to collect!
- Hundreds of placeable objects, blocks and decorations
- Fully dynamic day-night system, with weather effects
- A vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds
- Fish and display your captured animals in fish tanks!
- Place your rare treasures on shelves, display your equip pieces on mannequins!
- Collect tameable pets which will follow you around
- Capture and breed cows, sheeps, pigs and many more animals!
- Farm and grow unique plants and use them to cook delicious recipes
- A thorough ingame tutorial will help you learn the basics of the game
- Beautiful music tracks by Bright Primate
- Craft hundreds of potions with che chemistry bench
- Mix flower seeds to grow thousands of unique flower combinations
- Decorate your home with many craftable and customizable furniture sets
- Combat hordes of mobs with many different weapon types
- Explosives, signs, paintable objects and many more features awaits you!
Warbit is the name of anti-terrorist group which is found by all countries. Warbit Union took an oath to find and destroy all the active terrorists worldwide. You can join Warbit Union and fight for such honorful mission.Make a Team
There is many teams in Warbit Union. If you have friends which are skilled in combat you can unite with them and create a team in Warbit Union.Roles
In Warbit Union trainings and battlefields everyone has roles.
Assault - Medic - Support - SniperTactics
In the battlefield there are many ways to defence lines of both sides. If you find and break the resistances in those ways you can easily overwhelm the enemies.
45. Swingin Swiggins
Swingin Swiggins is a side-scrolling platformer that will take you on an adventure through many exotic locations. The game focuses on swinging but you must be careful that you don't run out of stamina or you can fall off the rope mid swing. the main antagonist for this game is Time because if you run out of it you must restart the level. You will use ropes to get from one side of a level to the other, but ropes aren’t the only way to get across the levels. You will find switches, levers, moving platforms, giant flowers that launch you high into the air, and much more! Help Swiggins get away from the dull boring desk job and actually do something with his life!
Swiggins is just an ordinary guy trying to escape from reality. One day he decides to go to the roof of his office building to get away from his horrendous job and looks out into the city. He closes his eyes and starts to remember his childhood of swinging on the rope at his family’s lake house during the summer. When Swiggins opens his eyes he notices a rope between his office building and the next. “Why is there a rope just floating there?” he says to himself. As he looks past the rope he notices that it isn’t the only rope and that they seem to span across the rooftops of the entire city. He climbs up onto the ledge and says, “Here goes nothing…”
46. Beast Boxing Turbo
An artfully designed first-person boxing game with freestyle arcade action in which you punch a turkey in the face.
Beast Boxing Turbo is a challenging first-person boxing game with fast-paced freestyle boxing action. You play a secret human boxer in a beastly world. She's outmuscled, undersized, and in way over her head. Can she master the skills needed to get to the top of the legendary boxing leagues of Beasthalla?
Develop a fighting rhythm between attack and defense, and don't give up hope if you can't beat these monsters on your first try. There's a host of skills to train, and new gear to acquire that can give you an edge in the ring. Build up your boxing skills to match your personal style, and beat the grand champion of the Ultra League to unlock NewGame Plus mode and reach a new level of challenge.
PRESS AND REVIEWS:
- "True PC Gaming, Best of 2012" - Adam Ames, True PC Gaming
- "the game plays like a modern-day Super Punch Out" - Aaron Righter, Indie-Love
- "Beast Boxing Turbo believes in the old-school joys of quick reflexes and combo mastery." - Becky Chambers, The Mary Sue
- "a lovely hand-drawn art style" - Jim Rossignol, Rock Paper Shotgun
- Fast-paced arcade gameplay and controls: Controls optimized for gamepad and keyboard that will let you deliver combos with quick straight punches, high-powered hooks and uppercuts.
- Powerful Opponents: From Steve the Fitness Skeleton to Kamander the Snake Cyclops Sensei, these monsters are going to eat you for breakfast... until you can interrupt their devastating attacks to take their league titles!
- In-Depth Training: There's a lot to learn in Beast Boxing - a lead-hand jab is way more likely to hit than an right uppercut... unless your opponent's guard meter is low in the middle of a sweet combo. Never fear, though, there are plenty of training sessions that Coach Piglas will put you through!
- Customizable Gear System: What would a fantasy game be without armor? As you build up your fight winnings, spend it on useful character gear. Equip the right stuff for an opponent, and you can come out ahead in a tough matchup.
- Awesome Monsters: With 12 fantasy opponents designed by Khang Le of Adhesive Games, art director of Hawken, you'll be up against some of the weirdest creatures to ever grace your computer screen... and then they'll give you the first-person boxing fight of your life!
47. Storm in a Teacup
Take Storm on a wonderful adventure in his magical teacup. Storm's brother Cloud has created an amazing dream-like world for you to explore! Solve puzzles, avoid pitfalls and beat the bad guys in this imaginative and unique platformer!
- Wonderful, rich rewarding game-play with physics based puzzles
- Explore and discover 50 magical levels
- 5 Survival mode levels to compete against
- Customize in-game Storm character options
- Rich, gorgeous, graphics
- Full Joypad support
48. The guard of dungeon
The Guard of Dungeon
- This is the mad first-person shooter. The Unknown Alien Force (UAF) wants to enslave Our World. Only the Hero can save the Planet from UAF invaders.
The Evil has come! Are you ready?
Meet old-school hardcore with:
- lots of traps, which will smash, slash, saw and slice you in many other ways,
- 3 paths of ability progression,
- 2 hours of gameplay,
- intro and outro videos,
- and of course Hard Rock included!
All models/music/code are unique and are made especially for this game!
Show the Universe who's the boss!
49. Return NULL - Episode 1
In a distant dystopian society under a heavy and oppressive militaristic force you find yourself in the shoes of Jack Drebin. Long time Local Security Force member. Husband. Soon to be father. You go about your business day-in and day-out working hard to keep the city streets safe. Then as fate would have it, your day to day life is thrown into chaos during a routine search and seizure on a suspected terrorist...
Return NULL: Episode 1 is the first in a 3 part Point-and-Click Adventure series. Done in an indie European comic art style, players will examine their environments for clues, carry on dynamic conversations, collect items and solve logical environmental puzzles to advance through the twisting narrative. When the action gets hot, Return NULL incorporates a real-time duck and cover shoot out mechanic that elevates the tension and puts the player in immediate danger.
- 10 unique characters, each with different emotional dialogue portraits
- 14 interactive hand drawn locations
- Unique indie European comic art style
- 7 original composed music tracks that set the mood and tone of each scene
- Innovative, Real-Time Gunplay mechanic
Categories in common with Return NULL - Episode 1: Indie
50. Star Trek: Starfleet Academy
There is a place in the galaxy where legends are born...Kirk, Chekov, Sulu. Before they were legends, they were cadets at the most celebrated training facility in the Universe -- Starfleet Academy!
Now it's your turn. Star Trek: Starfleet Academy includes over 25 missions designed to test your ingenuity, leadership and courage -- and determine if you have what it takes to graduate first in your class. Going where no simulator has gone before, you'll take on 30 of the universe's finest starships, from the cloaking Klingon Bird-of-Prey to the Romulan heavy cruiser. To succeed, you must pass all the simulated missions, from simple combat situations, to a recreation of Kirk's near-disastrous confrontation with Khan Noonien Singh, to the infamous Kobayashi Maru scenario. All the while, Captain Kirk (William Shatner), Commander Chekov (Walter Koenig) and Captain Sulu (featuring a special appearance by George Takei), will be there to provide instruction and inspiration!