Games Like ARMA: Cold War Assault for Linux
Developer: Bohemia Interactive
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
25 Best Games like ARMA: Cold War Assault: Our Top Pick 👌. If you liked playing it, then we are sure that you would love to play games like ARMA: Cold War Assault, that we have carefully handpicked for you on this list.
ARMA: Cold War Assault Game
Storyline The horrors of WWIII are imminent.
There are clashes over the Malden Islands from dusk to dawn and you are caught in-between. You must use all of the available resources in your arsenal to hold back the incoming darkness. Victor Troska came back to Nogovo, he thought the pain of war was left buried in his past.
But his dream lies broken now.
His worst nightmare returns when military forces lands near Nogovo.
Key Features Cold War Assault
- Command squad of fully equipped troops
- Over 40 authentic vehicles and aircraft
- Immersive campaign and single missions
- LAN/Internet multiplay
- Vast 100km2 battlezones
- Story-driven 20-mission campaign
- Nogova – the new 100km2 island
- New vehicles, weapons and equipment
- Detailed urban environments
Filter by Platform
PC Xbox One PlayStation 4 iOS Android macOS Linux Nintendo Switch Xbox 360 Xbox PlayStation 3 PlayStation 2 PlayStation PS Vita Wii GameCube
Here are the best games like ARMA: Cold War Assault for Linux:
Games like ARMA: Cold War Assault for Linux: Counter-Strike,Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition,Rust,The Long Dark,Magicka 2,Day of Defeat,Guns of Icarus Alliance,Star Conflict,Wargame: Red Dragon,Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
1. Counter-StrikeCounter-Strike franchise started in back in 2000. Originated as a mod for Half-Life, the developers were signed by Valve Corporation thus beginning the franchise that exists to this very day.
Having no particular plot or story at all, Counter-Strike was a competitive game mostly used as PvP. With new physics and a large amount of weaponry, you can choose between two fractions - Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists. Each team had their signature weapon (CTs had M16 while T had AK-47, for example), the...
2. Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced EditionDying Light series introduces a world that was hit by a zombie virus outbreak. Under the daylight, zombies are weak and slow, but after the sunset, they become fast, strong and hungry for human flesh. You play as Kyle Crane, a special operative sent to the Harran city, which became a quarantined zone after the outbreak. In the expansion pack The Following, he learns about a cure for the plague, supposedly invented by a sect, and sets off to find out more about it. Crane will travel the countryside...
3. RustTo survive is the main task in the game Rust. It is necessary to survive in the area, which is now wholly wild but was recently inhabited.
At the beginning of the game, there is only a rock and a torch. The rest will have to be found or stolen.
Bears and wolves roam the terrain, there are diseases and radiation in the game, but the main danger comes from other survivors. The game has only a multiplayer mode. We have to engage in skirmishes and hand-to-hand fighting with them.
Players can not only...
4. The Long DarkThe Long Dark is a game about surviving in the unforgiving conditions of frozen North Canadian taiga. The Arctic wilderness may be breathtakingly beautiful, thanks to the game’s artful visual style, but it is also deadly. Low temperatures, hungry animals like wolves and bears, and starvation can easily kill your character. To stay alive, he will need to learn how to light a campfire, find shelter, care about his wounds, hunt for food and protect himself in an unfriendly environment. Many necessary...
5. Magicka 2Magicka 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. The game serves as a direct continuation of the first Magicka.
Once upon a time, four mages saved Midgard from complete destruction. However, the war between magic schools broke out after that. Most of the wizards passed away. Humanity entered a Golden Age without the mages destroying the human's way of life. During this period a prophecy of a child that would make Midgard a better place emerges. The prophecy also told...
6. Day of DefeatDay Of Defeat is a popular Half-Life modification, which resembles a multiplayer FPS set in the European war theatre of World War II and was later released as a full standalone game on Steam. The movie "Saving Private Ryan" served as the main inspiration for the mod. In one of the later updates, the movie's sound effects were added to the modification.
Players can choose between two teams: Axis and U.S. Army. At the beginning of the round, the teams spawn in their own spawn areas....
7. Guns of Icarus AllianceGuns of Icarus Alliance is an extended player versus environment edition of Guns of Icarus Online, a player versus player multiplayer FPS. It contains Set in a steampunk world, the game is focused on airship combat where you take the role of a member of a four-player team. Every player is responsible for their part of the ship and needs to perform different functions. The game features all content from the original game, including PvP mode.
There are three classes in the game: Pilot, Gunner or Engineer....
8. Star ConflictThis is a free space MMO action game from the Russian studio Targem Games. The player controls spaceships that perform different roles in combat. Each player can develop abilities, and learn special skills, develop new strategies. Under the control of the player, there is a whole fleet of different ships from formidable frigates to small reconnaissance ships. Players can also unite in alliances and fight for control over the galaxy's sectors. The gameplay of similar in many ways to another famous...
9. Wargame: Red DragonWargame: Red Dragon is the second part in Wargame series and a sequel to Wargame: AirLand Battle. Its campaigns are based on alternate history concepts.
The game is set in the Cold War era. Wargame: Red Dragon follows a series of fictional yet plausible conflicts between the various countries in the Asia-Pacific region. In the campaign mode, its timeline covers the 1970s, 1980s, and up until 1996. The player controls various factions, both from Eastern and Western bloc. The story campaign includes...
10. Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45From the bayonet to the artillery battery, from hand-to-hand combat to combat along the whole front - all this can be experienced in the game on the real events of the World War II. The Eastern Front is the site of the most brutal battles.
The circumstances of the battles and the characteristics of weapons are reproduced with great accuracy, including exact dates of battles and pictures of the terrain from cities to natural landscapes. Equally realistic are the characteristics of the flight...
11. Guts and GloryWelcome to Guts and Glory -- The craziest game show on earth, where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death, for glory!The objective is simple: Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you.Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and a growing list of other hazards—while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game full of LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where failing can be just as much fun as winning. Do it...
12. White Noise 2Enjoy a fresh horror experience with White Noise 2!White Noise 2 is the sequel of the successful White Noise Online. Be a part of the investigator team, or take control of the creature and devour them! White Noise 2 offers a 4vs1 asymmetric horror experience that won't leave anyone unmoved.Play with your friendsWhite Noise 2 features a simple matchmaking system that allows you to play with your friends without complications. Enter the game, choose your side or leave it to luck, and start playing!The...
13. Dinosaur HuntWHAT IS DINOSAUR HUNT?Dinosaur Hunt is a chaotic first person shooter that confronts heavily armed players with the most horrifying creatures that ever roamed the earth: Dinosaurs.THE SETTINGThe world of Dinosaurs is a ride that you will never forgetTHE PLOTThe story is mindblowing and will make you crying in the cornerFEATURES1081 Achievements - thats right 1081 of them. ...
14. StarMadeThe universe is a vast, mystical, beautiful, awe-inspiring place.... the universe is yours.Built for scalability to facilitate massive fully interactable objects, almost anything is possible. Gameplay elements have been skillfully constructed to bring the ultimate space sandbox experience. Dive into your own unique universe, and choose your path.Key Features: Procedurally generated infinite universe, with quadrillions of galaxies - The universe is massive. It'd take approximately 10,000 years to...
15. From the DepthsSummaryIn From the Depths you can build and take first-person command of battleships, planes, submarines, space ships, hot air balloons and more! The game is currently in alpha and contains a wide range of single player content including: A creative mode allowing you to push your designs to the limit and ensure the total annihilation of your opponents. A campaign waged over hundreds of islands against eight unique factions. A Story Mode where you can (eventually!) play 15 missions as each of the...
16. X-Plane 11The future of flight simulation is now.X-Plane 11 is the detailed, realistic, and modern simulator you’ve been waiting for.New in X-Plane 11A completely redesigned, intuitive user interface that makes setting up and editing your flight a breeze.Consistently usable 3-D cockpits and stunningly high-resolution exterior models for all included aircraft.A new effects engine for lighting, sounds, and explosions.Realistic avionics: all planes are IFR-ready right out of the gate.Busy, “living” airports...
17. Zero-KCommander wanted! Construct giant robots, build an army of a thousand Fleas. Move mountains if needed. Bury the enemy at all cost!Traditional real time strategy with physically simulated units and projectiles.100+ varied units with abilities including terrain manipulation, cloaking and jumpjets.70+ mission galaxy-spanning campaign to be enjoyed solo or co-op with friends.Challenging, (non-cheating) skirmish AI and survival mode.Multiplayer 1v1 - 16v16, FFA, coop. ladders, replays, spectators and...
18. Giant Machines 2017Unlike contemporary simulators, the 14 main missions are all part of one story. The goal is to send a space shuttle to the International Space Station. Your tasks will be, among others:• To crush mountains,• To move tons of earth,• To cut metal constructions• To mine radioactive ores,• And to transport (rock, ore, machines… and even a space shuttle!!)Our machines have the following features:• Accurately recreated cockpits and models,• Completely analog controls of actuators and cranes,• Full...
19. UebergameA truly free and open source multiplayer shooter, no strings attached.
Have casual deathmatch matches on various scenarios.
Build your own levels with the ingame editor and assets that come with the game, or just play around and use it as a sandbox.
-No pay to win.
-Easy to use ingame editor.
-A big variety of levels and game-modes.
-Fully transparent development process.
-Community based, so everyone can make suggestions.