The best games like Archibald are:
- arrow_rightThe Alliance Alive HD Remastered / アライアンス・アライブ HDリマスター
- arrow_rightJade Empire: Special Edition
- arrow_rightAviation Hurricane Storm
- arrow_rightBig Bang Racing
- arrow_rightSpyro: Year of the Dragon
- arrow_rightPeter Jackson's King Kong
- arrow_rightGeometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
100 Best Games Like Archibald:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (10)
- PlayStation 4 (13)
- iOS (24)
- Android (14)
- macOS (38)
- Linux (21)
- Nintendo Switch (8)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (4)
- Xbox 360 (11)
- Xbox (5)
- PlayStation 3 (13)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (5)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (7)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. The Alliance Alive HD Remastered / アライアンス・アライブ HDリマスター
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered marks the glorious rebirth of the acclaimed RPG brought to you by FuRyu Corporation. Uniting the talents of Writer Yoshitaka Murayama, Designer Kyouji Koizumi, Art Director Masayo Asano, and Composer Masashi Hamauzu, this epic adventure combines classic fantasy stories and visuals with modern, innovative gameplay. Players can develop their party’s skills through combat-based character growth, immerse themselves in the game’s lush world via dynamic vehicle-centric exploration, and form alliances with various guilds and factions to access new vehicles, magic, areas, and more!STORYHumanity has been shattered and enslaved by invading Daemons from another realm. The Dark Current, a cataclysmic event caused by the Daemons’ emergence, has decimated the population and divided land into separate regions, leaving the survivors to be subjugated by Daemonic overlords.
A thousand years have passed since that fateful event, and mankind will remain silent no longer.
To reclaim their home and free their people, an unlikely fellowship of heroes will band together to spark a fiery revolution. They must form alliances with the remnants of resistance throughout the world and make a united stand against the the Daemon legions. If they fail, humanity as they know it will remain forever lost to the dark...KEY FEATURES
- A Vivid World: From lava-covered wastes to snowy mountains, the numerous themed realms around the world offer their own unique experiences and challenges. Navigate each diverse environment by utilizing an armada of different vehicles, including ships, riding animals, and flying machines.
- Forged in Battle: The ferocity and strife of combat can draw forth your inner reserves of power. Build up determination to enter a state of Ignition, which allows you to execute devastating critical attacks. Repeated use of weapons and Ignition attacks also have a chance to “awaken” a new skill for your characters mid-battle.
- Stand Together: You cannot challenge the Daemonic invaders alone. Form alliances with Guilds and factions to muster the strength needed to fight. Uniting your forces also grants you access to various resources and tools to aid you in your journey, including new vehicles, areas, magic, and more.
Categories in common with The Alliance Alive HD Remastered / アライアンス・アライブ HDリマスター: Role Playing
Double Fine Productions and Tim Shafer are known for making very curious games out of amazing ideas. Psychonauts is exactly about some idea. You have to get inside people's mind and help them fight with their fears or memories from the past.
We follow a story of Raz, who runs away from the circus and goes to the summer camp for Psychonauts - people with special abilities. They refuse to teach him but allow him to participate in "Basic Braining" course. When his talent becomes clear, he's being invited to an experiment. After receiving a vision, he realises that there's a sinister plan behind the camp and only he can save everyone there.
The game exists in two different worlds - a real one and a mental one. If the real world leaves no question about it, the mental world is one of the most interesting features of the game. Twisted minds, memories from the past and deepest fears is something you are about to encounter with. Having a number of abilities like telekinesis or invisibility will help you cure a person's psychological issue.
3. Jade Empire: Special Edition
Step into the role of an aspiring martial-arts master and follow the path of the open palm or the closed fist. In this multi-award-winning action-RPG, your choices and actions will determine the fate of the entire Jade Empire. Will you prevent the destruction of this beautiful land, or will you crush it beneath your heel? Are you a warrior who uses his strength and fighting mastery to bring peace, or will you instead use your power to bring pain and ruin?
The choice is yours.
The Original Award Winning Jade Empire
An incredible, engaging story that makes you the noble hero or the treacherous villain!
A wealth of fascinating characters to interact with.
Beautiful, mysterious lands to explore, discover, and save...or conquer.
A rich blend of role-playing and exciting real-time combat.
New monsters and enemies.
New fighting styles.
Customizable, intuitive controls including support for game-pads and keyboard/mouse.
Increased graphics resolutions and new visual effects.
Improved combat AI and difficulty levels.
New world map interface.
4. Aviation Hurricane Storm
In Aviation Hurricane Storm you'll become an air captain, who alone confronts the aggressors encroached on the sovereignty of your lands. The enemies won't spare those who are dear to you!
But in these difficult times, you are not alone. With you, a loyal airplane, called "Hurricane". It is your faithful ally and friend on the road to victory.
Fighting through the barrage fire, you must destroy the main air units of the invader. To win in these difficult times, use the advanced weapons that the allies supplies you.
Go ahead to your goal and do not be afraid of difficulties. This is a test for the strong in spirit!
Victory is inevitable!
Controls: (A, W, D, S) Acceleration: Shift
Shooting: Left and Right mouse button.
5. Big Bang Racing
Outrun players around the world in quick 4-player races, massive 100-player Tournaments, or take a break and relax by collecting treasures from casual 1-player adventure tracks. Create and share your own levels, upgrade your rides, and customize your characters with the swaggiest hats in the galaxy. Team up, climb the leaderboards and win glorious prices!
- Drive in millions of player created levels
- Ride with two badass vehicles – Dirtbike and Offroad Car
- Collect upgrades, treasures and fun new items
- Create and Share your own tracks
- Race against real players from all over the world
- Team up, beat other teams in Weekly Seasons and get awesome prizes
- Climb the ranks in global & local leaderboards
- Customize your character with cool hats
Hop on your ride, and join the most exciting race in the galaxy!
6. Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Spyro: Year of the Dragon (also known as Spyro 3) is a platformer video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation in 2000. Year of the Dragon is the third installment in the Spyro series. The game was the last Spyro game Insomniac developed; their next title would be Ratchet & Clank for the PlayStation 2. It was released in North America and for PAL regions in October and November 2000, respectively, but unlike the other two games, it was not given a Japanese release.
Named after the animal of the Chinese zodiac, which was the symbol at the time of the game's release, Year of the Dragon follows the titular purple dragon Spyro as he travels to the "Forgotten Worlds" after 150 magical dragon eggs are stolen from the land of the dragons by an evil sorceress. Players travel across thirty different worlds gathering gems and eggs. Year of the Dragon introduced new characters and minigames to the series, as well as offering improved graphics and music.
Upon release, the game sold more than two million units in the United States and received critical acclaim. Reviewers noted the game built on the successful formula of its predecessors by adding more games and expansive environments. It was followed by the multiplatform title Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. It was later re-released under the Greatest Hits label, fixing numerous bugs as well as adding additional music.
7. Peter Jackson's King Kong
Peter Jackson's King Kong is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Ubisoft, based on the 2005 film King Kong. The game was created in collaboration between the film's director Peter Jackson, and game designer Michel Ancel.
The game allows players to play as both Jack Driscoll and King Kong. The King Kong segments are played from a third-person perspective, while human levels are played from a first-person perspective. The game de-emphasizes the role of a heads-up display, with the developers explaining that this conceivably would help players to get further immersed into the game.
8. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Experience the full evolution of the award-winning Geometry Wars franchise and battle through waves of enemies on 3D grids in this frenetic arcade shooter!
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved includes all of the great content & features from Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions and more:
- Over 100 total levels including 40 all-new
- Classic game modes in stunning HD
- 15 3D grids including 5 all-new and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia and 4 all-new modes
- 6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend and the all-new Sweep drone
- New “Hardcore” mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leaderboard
- Cooperative and Online Competitive Multiplayer modes
- Community and Friend Leaderboards
9. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Sora, Donald and Goofy travel down a long road that meanders through endless fields, and come to a crossroads. As Sora stands in the crossroads, he gazes up at the night sky and thinks of his lost friends. Just then, a mysterious man approaches from down one of the branching paths. "Ahead lies something you need," he says, "but to claim it, you must lose something dear." The man vanishes before a single path, leading to a castle that eerily resembles a girl's drawing... In the coming journey, what will Sora and his companions gain, and what will they lose? In addition to Sora, players can control Riku in this adventure that bridges the gap between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II.
Categories in common with Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: Role Playing
10. Xenogears (1998)
Xenogears is a role-playing video game developed and published by Squaresoft for the PlayStation video game console. The debut entry in the wider Xeno franchise, it was released in Japan in February 1998, and in North America in October the same year. The gameplay of Xenogears revolves around navigating 3D environments both on-foot and using humanoid mecha dubbed "Gears". Combat is governed by a version of the turn-based "Active Time Battle" system. The story follows protagonist Fei Fong Wong and several others as they journey across the world in an attempt to overthrow the all-powerful rule of Deus. The story incorporates themes of Jungian psychology, Freudian thought, and religious symbolism.
Created by Tetsuya Takahashi and his wife Kaori Tanaka as a proposal for Final Fantasy VII, it was allowed to be developed as its own project, first as a sequel to Chrono Trigger and then as a wholly original game with a science fiction premise. It was developed under the working title "Project Noah". The characters and mecha were designed by Kunihiko Tanaka, whose designs were portrayed during in-game cinematics through the use of anime cutscenes. Due to time constraints and the team's general inexperience, the second half of the game's plot was primarily told through cutscenes.
The game was nearly left unlocalized due to its religious content; its localization was handled entirely by Square Electronic Arts staff and translator Richard Honeywood, who described it as one of the most troublesome games of his career. The game received critical acclaim, with praise particularly going towards the storyline, gameplay, characters, and physiological and religious themes, though the rushed pace of the second disc, due to a lack of gameplay and excessive narration, was generally panned. By 2003, the game had shipped over a million copies worldwide. It has since gained a cult following and is often acknowledged as one of the greatest role-playing video games of all time. While a direct sequel was never developed, Takahashi would later found the studio Monolith Soft and develop the Xenosaga trilogy as a spiritual successor.
Categories in common with Xenogears (1998): Role Playing
11. Sky: Children of the Light
From the award-winning creators behind Journey (2013 Game of The Year) and the highly-acclaimed Flower, comes a ground-breaking social adventure that is set to warm your hearts.
Welcome to the enchanting world of Sky, a beautifully-animated kingdom waiting to be explored by you and your loved ones.
In Sky, we arrive as the Children of the Light, spreading hope through the desolate kingdom to return fallen Stars to their constellations.
In the kingdom of Sky, you can...
- Soar and explore 7 dreamlike realms to uncover the mystery
- Encounter and socialize with like-minded players from around the world
- Feel free to express yourself with a delightful selection of character customizations
- Team up with others to adventure into darker realms, save spirits and uncover ancient treasures
- Gift candles of light to share appreciation and grow friendships
- Enjoy a unique musical experience and create harmonies together
- Join an ever-expanding world with new upcoming attractions, including seasonal events and expansion of realms
12. Rogue Trooper
Nu Earth: a poisoned planet where endless war rages between the Norts and the Southers. A futile struggle on a hostile planet with no end in sight.
But there are tales of a lone warrior. A man who can appear out of thin air and take out whole platoons, then disappear back into the shadows to which he belongs. A man who knows no allegiance but to his own mission and is hell-bent on revenge. He is the ultimate soldier, the last survivor of the massacred Genetic Infantrymen...
...the Rogue Trooper!
- Intense 3rd-person action on the battlefields of Nu Earth.
- Use of Helm, Gunnar and Bagman: Rogue's friends brought to life in his equipment, adding depth to the gaming experience.
- Ability to create the type of ammunition you want, when you want it.
- Dynamically use the environment to your advantage - conform to objects and terrain, and fire from protected positions. Athletically climb over the environment to gain the advantage over your enemy. Run, leap, and dive for cover.
- Use the unique upgradeable abilities of your Bio-chipped equipment to strategically outwit your foes.
- Intense LAN multiplayer action.
Note: Multiplayer available via LAN only.
13. Rogue Trooper Redux
A pioneering tactical shooter and landmark comic book adaptation, Rogue Trooper is back, remastered and revitalised in true high definition.
Experience acclaimed combat and explosive third person action in this BAFTA-nominated tale of betrayal and revenge at the far reaches of the galaxy.
You are the last Genetic Infantryman (GI). Bred for war and betrayed by your superiors at the Quartz Zone massacre, you stalk the battlefield as a one-man squad, carrying the sentient biochips of three fallen soldiers in your rifle, pack and helmet.
Your mission? Fight your way across the chemical-blasted wastes of Nu-Earth - a planet ravaged by an endless apocalyptic war – in search of the Traitor General… and payback!
A classic returns with HD graphics, remodelled assets, dynamic lighting, enhanced geometry, new special effects and more. New features also include modern controls, extra difficulty settings and a revamped cover system.
Fight through 13 expansive missions in a diverse campaign penned by famed writer Gordon Rennie. Battle the insidious Nort regime across iconic locations from the Rogue Trooper comic including the Quartz Zone, Petrified Forest and Harpo’s Ferry.
Experience Rogue Trooper’s timeless blend of stealth-action gameplay, cover-based combat and epic set-pieces. Tackle objectives your way as you cut a swathe through Nort footsoldiers and vehicles with Lazookas, explosives, turrets and more.
Your biochips aren’t just there for conversation, they are your tactical edge! Gunnar turns your rifle into a sentry gun and boosts your accuracy under fire. Helm offers tactical advice and distracts enemies. Bagman can manufacture custom ammo, salvage parts, upgrade weapons and even lay minefields!
Test your mettle in online co-op for 2-4 players and relive the events leading up to the main campaign. Defend your position against incoming waves of deadly Norts in ‘Strongold’, or fight your way to safety in ‘Progressive’ mode!
14. Warriors Orochi
Serpent King Orochi has created a twisted world, bringing together the greatest warriors from China and Japan. Can they combine forces to stop him?
Warriors Orochi and the KOEI logo are registered trademarks of TECMO KOEI GAMES Co., Ltd. ©2007 TECMO KOEI GAMES Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
This title has been converted from the original PlayStation®2 version to the PS3™ system. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PlayStation®2 version, or where some features may not function properly. This version does not support PlayStation®2 peripherals, therefore some functionalities may not be available.
This item is being licensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network Account. Please see software description for device compatibility.
15. Forward to the Sky
Story Once upon a time, there was a great tower in the sky. People were mining crystal with delight during the prosperous days. Until that disaster happened…… Time past, the history had been forgotten. And now, it emerged from the clouds again – the sky tower.Game Reveal the story of the sky tower!
Forward to the Sky is a third person action adventure game in the sky tower ruin. You are going to collect all the crystal pieces to connect the story and everything will be revealed once Princess reaches the top level.Feature Puzzle platforming, a game features a mixture of puzzles, action and adventure. Relaxing mood, bright art, adventurous but peaceful music, simple control and combat. A game everyone are able to finish and provides additional fun of difficulty to hardcore players.
There are 6 unique levels to be explored. Battle the elements, run through the traps and play with interactive mechanisms to solve the puzzles. Find your path to discover the story in the sky!
16. Broken Dreams
Have you ever loved somebody so much, that you'd have done anything for them? Broken Dreams is a platformer in which Jack can create 'shadow friends; copies that repeat his previous actions. Complete with a melancholy story, gothic artwork, professional voice-overs, Broken Dreams has received fantastic ratings across the board.
Broken Dreams is an expansion on the original flash-based game. Complete with full-screen support, new levels, a free asset pack (featuring artwork and music featured in the game) and Steam Trading Cards. Now you can add this awesome game to your Steam Library!
- Beautiful, hand-drawn artwork
- A darkly-enticing story about unrequited love
- Professional voice-acting
- Platforming awesomeness, with a twist! Hit space to create a 'shadow' - copies of the character that be be used to circumvent obstacles, as jumping platforms and more!
- Control both characters simultaneously using the keyboard - work together to solve the level!
- Asset Pack includes Music and artwork used in the game
17. Rayman Forever
In Rayman’s world, nature and people live together in peace. One day, the evil Mr. Dark defeats Betilla, the Fairy, and steals the Great Protoon, the provider of harmony and balance. The Electoons who used to gravitate towards it lose their natural stability and scatter all over the world. Strange phenomena begin to occur: freaks and hostile characters appear, capturing every Electoon they can find! The disappearance of the Great Protoon also neutralized all of Betilla’s powers, and she needs time to regenerate before she can help in any way. They definitely need a hero to save them, and it looks like you’re it. It’s now up to Rayman and you to rescue the world.A truly classic platformer that started the famous Rayman series!
Rayman was awarded both "Best Music in a CD-ROM Game" and "Best Animation" in Electronic Gaming Monthly's 1995 Video Game Awards
Colorful graphics, addictive gameplay and a memorable main character made this title one of best selling games of all time
18. The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed
The Gallery is an episodic, fantasy exploration game built for virtual reality, inspired by the mystery of dark 80’s fantasy adventure films.The Gallery - Episode 1: Call of the Starseed ™
A strange message left by your mischievous twin sister, Elsie, will draw you into a mysterious journey filled with bizarre characters, a sinister presence and awe inspiring adventure. Along the way, you will be assisted by a helpful yet unhinged Professor who may harbor ulterior motives of his own. Your search for Elsie will lead you to a cosmic machine that wields incredible power and it will test your will against the forces of a shadowy figure who resides within it.
- Become the hero and experience a deeply immersive adventure inspired by the dark 80's fantasy films we know and love.
- Enjoy groundbreaking gameplay designed specifically for VR with a full-room scale support experience, 1:1 hand tracking, and made for VR interactions that will have you moving, sitting, standing. crouching and crawling.
- Challenge your wit and curiosity solving puzzles and diving into detailed worlds; looking in, under, over and around every nook and cranny.
- Traverse through mysterious environments with comfort and ease, using Cloudhead's dynamically scaling BLINK locomotion system.
- Cutting edge positional audio and spellbinding soundtrack by award winning composer Jeremy Soule.
--- THE CARD GAME OF THE GODS!...AND FOR ALL THOSE WANTING TO BECOME ONE. ---
Krosmaga is a game of skill where the Twelve Gods of the Krosmoz universe settle their differences by pitting creatures, mortals, and demi-gods against each other in a battle of truly epic proportions! The game combines the deck-building strategy of a CCG with the excitement and challenge of a tower defense game in a divine setting where the stakes could not be higher.
--- CHARACTERISTICS ---
• BECOMING A GOD IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Play as a god and unleash your powers on the battlefield! The rules of the game are simple enough for mere mortals to understand.
• MASTER YOUR DECK: Use the gods’ premade decks or create your own. You’re the master of your own strategy!
• CONSTANTLY CHANGING: With hundreds of cards to collect that you can win, buy or craft, you will constantly be upgrading your deck!
• CALL ON ALL THE HEROES OF DOFUS AND WAKFU...AND MAKE THEM BATTLE!
The warriors and creatures you’ll play come from all four corners of the Krosmoz, a multiverse rich in myth and legend. Take control of the heroes of video games, books, animated series , and even a movie (DOFUS: Book I - Julith).
• RUTHLESS PVP BATTLES: Challenge friends and players from all over the world. There can be only one god!
• TAKE ON SUPERHUMAN CHALLENGES: To keep things interesting, epic and surprising adventures await you in single player mode...
• TAKE YOUR CARDS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Ankama account. Switch at any time from your computer to other supported devices with ease!
20. Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls
Part human, part oni, golem and harpy! The list goes on and on! Born in a lab, Chelshia the chimera is the world's first synthetic monster girl. When her monster inhabited island home is threatened by a band of looting pirates, she springs into action to save the day!
Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls is your premiere monster girl beat-em-up platformer experience! Use Suits & Sandals' patented (not actually patented) GIANT STONE FIST technology to punch your way through hordes of monster-pirates to reclaim your home's stolen treasure.
Find upgrades, collect collectables and solve problems with your fists! Play the game at your own pace in story mode or go for the best time in a marathon-style race mode!
- 24 built-in achievements offer praise for completing tasks.
- Race mode lets you compete for the best time against the community!
- Xinput and direct input compatibility makes sure all your USB controllers work!
Join the Herd!
Protect your cornfields and lock up your livestock, because FLOCK is here! Pilot a UFO around vibrantly-colored landscapes in this charming sandbox puzzle game where you must herd animal life back to the Motherflocker. Using a powerful physics engine that drives many of the game’s elements, FLOCK features over 50 pastoral puzzles. Pick up wood to form bridges, move boulders to create obstructions, and flatten fields into pathways all to help deliver your herd before time runs out! Flock together with a friend and even create and share your own crazy levels online!
- Herd, poke, prod and manipulate cute, cuddly animals that react to each other and their hazardous surroundings
- Over 50 levels of pastoral puzzle challenges
- 2 player local co-op flocking
- Level editor allows for custom puzzles to be created, shared and rated
- Compelling environments complemented by a whimsical art style, beautiful lighting and distinctive textures makes this one of the most graphically-advanced downloadable titles to date
- Real-world physics engine creates all new types of puzzles; Pick up wood to form bridges, move boulders to create obstructions, and flatten fields into pathways
- Lots of fun surprises, secret collectibles and upgrades to find
22. DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours
WARNING!! DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is approaching fast!
DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours is the latest installment in Taito's DARIUS series of arcade-style shooting games. Blast hordes of alien sea-monsters, and blaze your own trail through branching environments.
- The richest content in the Darius series: all the arcade content from Another Chronicle EX (AC), plus the all-new Chronicle Saviours (CS) Mode.
- In AC Mode, you have multiple modes: Original, Original EX, and Chronicle Mode. Original Mode is an authentic recreation of the arcade campaign with its branching levels. Original EX mode is a harder version of the arcade campaign, designed for players that want an extra challenge.
- Chronicle Mode includes a whopping 3000+ stages that can be unlocked by global players. Each time a world is unlocked by a player on your cabinet*, you get access to it too. Race to save them all!
- CS Mode is a single player story mode with 200+ stages, spanning the entire timeline of DARIUS history. Revisit classic Darius ships and music in this ultimate fan experience!
- 9 playable ships to choose from, including Silver Hawk variants from classic Darius games, and a new CS-exclusive ship. Some ships are equipped with powerful Burst weapons, while others have strong base firepower. Pick the playstyle that suits you best, and use your ship’s unique strengths and weaknesses to blast through your enemies.
- Over 40 enormous aquatic-themed battleships including series favorites like "Great Thing" and "Iron Fossil" as well as new CS-exclusive bosses.
- A haunting and memorable Zuntata soundtrack, including classic tracks and entirely new compositions. Play it loud for the full Darius experience!
- Up to 4-player local co-op with unique mechanics like sharable power-ups and Burst weapon combos.
- Graphical settings for a variety of resolutions in 16:9 and 32:9 aspect ratios—up to 3440 x 1440 resolution.
- AC Mode supports dual monitors with a 32:9 aspect ratio, and up to 6880 x 1440 resolution. The 32:9 aspect ratio appears letterboxed on single-screen displays to preserve the appearance of the original game. CS Mode is optimized for single-monitor displays to give a larger picture. No matter what your setup, DARIUSBURST CS is a truly massive visual experience!
- Steam achievements, online leaderboards, and cloud backup saves are supported. Compete to see who can get the best score in each area!
For additional information about Darius lore, game modes, ship types, and more, please visit the Darius website at: http://darius.jp/dbcs/en/
*Here's how the cabinet feature works; when you begin playing DARIUSBURST CS, you'll be assigned a random virtual cabinet. As you complete areas in Chronicle Mode, you'll liberate planets and unlock new areas. Whenever you liberate a world, it will also be unlocked and shared with other players that are in the same cabinet. Compete with other players to see who can clear the most worlds, or see who can get the highest score in each world. It's like a miniature universe that you share with other players!
Welcome to the Ultimate Expedition!
Journey over grueling mountains, hazardous swamps, and bone-dry deserts on a distant world far from civilization - it is just you, your fellow adventurers and the amazing, jet-powered hover-buggy you built yourself. Explore, crash your vehicle, build a better one, and get as far as you can with whatever spare parts you find on your way.Engineering made easyTrailmakers is about building very awesome vehicles and machines, but you don’t need an engineering degree to get started. The intuitive builder will get you going in no time. Everything you build is made from physical building blocks. Each block has unique features like shape, weight and functionality. They can be broken off, refitted and used to build something new. Individually the blocks are fairly simple, but combined the possibilities are endless.Expedition in the makingExpedition Mode is the challenging survival mode of Trailmakers. You have volunteered to join a DIY off-road rally expedition in a distant world. With only a few building blocks, you must build, tinker with and rebuild your machine to progress. Traverse a big world, overcome deep gorges, angry wildlife and all kinds of weather to progress and find new parts that will juice up your machine. The world in Expedition Mode will test your survival skills and ingenuity. With the next checkpoint in sight but no wheels or wings, how do you and your four jet-engines get across the canyon?Pure creative freedomCreative Mode is where you want to head for an unrestricted, sandbox, vehicle-building experience. Here you can build anything you can dream of, and play around with it in the world of Trailmakers. It is a great place to test out crazy machines, and experiment with the physics engine. With tons of different blocks, hinges, thrusters and interactive vehicle parts - the sky is not the limit.Play with friendsTrailmakers is even more fun if you play it with a friend. Put two seats on your vehicle or race each other towards the next checkpoint - it is up to you. Both Creative and Expedition Mode support multiplayer.
24. Pixel Boy and the Ever Expanding Dungeon
Pixel Boy is an Action-RPG Shoot-em-up with dynamically generated stages across four acts each with an epic boss finale. Players can craft custom armours as well as stack and combine power ups into over 6000 different powerful weapons to overcome the dangers of the dungeon.
NOW FEATURING CONTROLLER SUPPORT AND A BRAND NEW SURVIVAL MODE!
- Four uniquely themed acts each with dynamically generated dungeon levels within.
- Epic Boss Battles at the end of each act with unique mechanics and challenges
- Many different Combine-able and Stack-able Weapons and Power ups for OVER 6000!!! unique combinations
- Crafting system with five types of armour each with several tiered levels that have different effects and powers
- Character leveling with customize-able builds across several base stats
- Multiple Vendors and shops to purchase better items, power ups, and equipment
- A wide variety of enemies with unique combat approaches
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
- Survival Mode
- Controller Support
Pixel Boy features an awesome electronic original soundtrack composed entirely by popular and talented French artist Pyramid.
Pick up the soundtrack today!
Help Pixel Boy on his arduous journey to become the Hero of Resolutia and this year’s Dungeon Runner’s World Champion!
Pixel Boy is a dungeon crawling top down Action Shooter. You control Pixel Boy and enter the randomly generated dungeons below the town of Resolutia. There are four acts in total, each with a powerful boss at their climax. Every dungeon is filled to the brim with aggressive and deadly enemies. As Pixel Boy you will encounter swarms of giant ants, packs of snapping dogs and even lethal dungeon birds. To help Pixel Boy bear this burden there are many tools at your disposal. Various pixel powerups can be found or purchased to help Pixel Boy overcome the treacherous dungeons beneath Resolutia.
Spreadshot, Shields, Splitshot, Heat seekers, Critical Strike Modifiers, Time Stoppers and much more are available. Three pixel powers can be equipped at a time and are stackable AND combinable so that Pixel Boy can find the best combination of over 6000 powers to defeat his adversaries most efficiently.
Various types and tiers of armours can be crafted by obtaining the appropriate armour orbs dropped within the dungeons depths. Each piece of armour has different effects, abilities and levels of power dependent on its tier and orbs used to create it.
Throughout the dungeon Pixel Boy may encounter a variety of randomly generated unique rooms. Make sure Pixel Boy pockets any keys he finds, as treasure rooms have chests that are always locked to protect their secrets. Be wary every time Pixel Boy moves from room to room, as simply entering a room could trigger a dangerous trap; locking him in the room until every monster has been defeated within. Pixel Boy should also pay close attention to torches as they could lead the way to secrets and treasures. Collect all the coins Pixel Boy finds and spend them on items, powerups and armour at the shops back in town.
We would like to extend a big thank you to everyone that has supported us along our journey in the development of Pixel Boy, you all kick butt and have made it super worthwhile. If you would like to follow us or discuss anything Pixel Boy related, feel free to visit our site, twitter, and like us on Facebook. Please don't hesitate to let us know about a bug, error, exploit or heck, even just something you dislike, we are always listening.
We hope to be able to continue to update the game and add features continually after release, free of charge of course.
So don't hesitate to send your suggestions and ideas.
Giant Box Games
Twitter - @TeamPixelBoy
25. Evochron Mercenary
Trading commodities while sneaking past hostile forces, racing the best pilots in the area, mining for diamonds, negotiating for survival, spying for a curious energy company, cleaning dirty solar arrays, transporting an impatient passenger... and that's just on a Monday. The life of an independent mercenary is rarely without excitement. At times, you may choose to work under contract, while at others, you may want to take matters into your own hands in a quest to build your reputation and fortune. Your spacecraft awaits. Your adventure begins in the Sapphire star system.
In Evochron, you are free to seek your fortune as an independent mercenary in an adventure directed by your choices, abilities, and accomplishments. Each player can bring their unique skills and interests to the game, forming clans for cooperative goals or remaining solo to complete objectives on their own in true freeform space-sim gameplay.
- True freeform gameplay without plot restrictions, conditions, or limitations. No character attribute/skill limitations to hold you back. Experience ultimate gameplay freedom and play the game the way you want to. Your decisions and abilities define your role in the game and establish your reputations, wealth, progress, and ranking.
- Diverse gameplay choices and activities including racing, spying, mining, trading, commodity shipping, escorting, combat (both in civilian space and military war zones), exploring, asteroid clearing, equipment cleaning, crew management, station building, and ship designing. There are many ways to make money and advance in the game.
- A vast seamless universe that lets you fly anywhere without in-game loading screens. The Evochron universe is not boxed in by 'walls' or 'rooms' that require a jumpgate 'door' to access, there are no required gates or trade lanes to restrict your travel and hold you back. You can travel virtually anywhere you want. Descend into planet atmospheres to land at city trade stations, mine valuable materials, or explore for hidden items. You can escape to nebula clouds for sensor cover or hide in a massive asteroid cave for protection. Fly from planet to planet, star to star, and star system to star system.
- Unified gameplay architecture and profiles let you keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, money, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer.
- Cooperative multiplayer objectives that pay all linked players. Join forces with other players to complete more challenging activities that can offer much better pay.
- Construct space stations to dynamically expand the game's universe with new trade routes, docking points, and economies. The online multiplayer system stores player built stations with the server so other players can have access to the new stations and trade routes you create.
- Specialized industries and economies provide realistically variable item availability and pricing.
- Use your wealth to design and build a new ship, buy better weapons, hire crew members, recruit other ships, install upgrades, load commodities, and more.
- Advanced physics system features velocity adjusted acceleration curves and accounts for mass, thrust, and vector calculations. Realistic zero gravity inertia based 'Newtonian' style flight model including complete 3-way rotation and 3-way direction control with optional variable input. An advanced inertial dampening system helps keep flight control simple in space, atmospheres, and gravity fields.
- Realistic environment interaction far beyond the genre's typical 'background wallpaper'. Nebula clouds, asteroid fields, planet atmospheres, moons, and more all provide unique options for shelter and strategy. Such environment elements include changes in gravity, fuel consumption, physics, sensor range, and visibility.
- Supports keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and joystick flight control. Use the control device you prefer to play the game.
- Supports Natural Point's TrackIR 3D head control system for managing the viewpoint from the cockpit with all six degrees of movement.
26. Siege Wars
Long time ago, when mages ruled the land, common people raised the rebellion against their magic, arrogance and tyranny. They used catapults, ballistas and bombs in the battle against magic castles and powerful spells. Now their destiny is in your hands
Epic catapult-shooter arcade game. Crush your enemies and their castles before their magic crash you! Unlike most modern catapult games, enemies in Siege Wars can act - periodically cast harmful spells upon your weapons!Features Features:
- medieval siege weapons - catapults, ballistas, trebuchets and others
- 90 unique levels in 5 scenarios
- 10 enemy types including bosses!
- 32 weapon upgrades
- 7 construction materials with different properties
- various magic shields, healing spells and much more
- epic music and sound effects
27. Drifting Lands
Imagine a Diablo-like game with the mouse clicking part replaced by an horizontal shoot'em'up core gameplay.
That's what is Drifting Lands in essence: first and foremost an action-RPG (Hack'n'Slash or however you may call this). Then and only then a different kind of shoot'em'up, accessible to a wider audience than usual.Drifting Lands main characteristics are:
- randomy generated missions for replayability
- 100 levels of difficulty to climb with your skill or your ability to optimize your gear and powers
- 70 active and passive powers with various effects: dash, area of effect attacks, time control, etc.
- a complex item generation system with a lot of stat modifiers to optimize, unique items with "game changer" powers
- 3 classes of ships for different profiles of players
- Not your usual bland heroic fantasy universe
You’re a super player of bullet hells and don’t mind dying on the first few impacts ?You’ll find a perfect class for you with high-damages / low-resistances interceptors. You’ll benefit from a smart customization of your gear, but your performances on the field will be mainly based on your skill.You enjoy the progressive design of a powerfull build through skills and inventory optimization ?Your class will offer more resistant ships, able to put up with a lot more impacts. But if you want to shine, you’ll have to be smart in the selection of your special powers and how you create synergies with your equipment!
Want to report bugs, ask the team what is planned for this or that, suggest ideas or improvements, know what we're up to for the next update...come have a chat in the community section!
28. Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout
The concept of this title, the latest in the series to depict a new "Atelier" world, is "True-to-life youths that develop together, even if just a little bit".
It is the story of a girl and her friends who are about to become adults, discovering what is most important to them.
To depict the story of the main characters discovering things they've never seen before, we've created fields with natural shadows that allow you to feel the breath of the world. Graphics have been further enhanced, allowing for a world of daily-life and adventure to be depicted in a new way.
■Advanced "Synthesis" system & "Location Points"
The "Synthesis" system in which players combine materials to create items has been revamped.
Now, in addition to being able to understand the effects of synthesis visually, the system allows you to enjoy the experience of developing recipes more than ever before.
Also, we've included "Location Points" that players can create through synthesis!
■Use different items to gather new materials!
When "Gathering" the necessary materials for synthesis, the items you receive change depending on the tools you use to gather them, so it will be easier to obtain the items you want.
With a combination of turn-based command battle and real time elements, enjoy intense battles where the choices you make determine the outcome! It is a system that will allow you to sense the feeling of strengthening bonds with your friends more than ever.
The Main Character Is Ryza, An Ordinary Girl.
Tired of boring village life, she escapes the village to gather with her good friends in a secret location to talk of their dreams and plan thrilling adventures.
One day, the determined Ryza and company decide to head for the forbidden "island across the shore" as their first exploration trip.
Together with the alchemist and other friends they meet there, they have a "summer adventure" that they will never forget.
Categories in common with Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout: Role Playing
29. Cannon Brawl
Pilot an airship, command powerful weapon emplacements like cannons, giant flamethrowers, and high powered lasers. Destroy the very earth from under your enemies feet!
Cannon Brawl is an exciting mix of real time strategy and artillery gameplay. Your ability to manage combat priorities and focus through the madness of battle will be put to the test.
Advance across the kingdom in single player to unlock and discover new units, then experiment with each one to find your favorite combination in online multiplayer.
Choose from over fifteen units and five airship pilots for a huge variety of strategic combinations. Want to turtle up and launch big warheads from afar? You can! Want to rush to the high ground and launch a rain of missiles from above? You can! Try out tons of other strategies and crush your friends!Key Features
- Action Strategy like you've never seen - Unique blend of 2D artillery and real time strategy gameplay results in intense tactical battles
- Battle Near and Far - Competitive 1v1 online multiplayer with ranked matching, invite a friend for a private battle, or plugin in a controller and get your buddies together for a home tournament
- Strategic Options - Choose from 15+ weapons and defenses and combo them with 5+ different airship pilots for hundreds of strategic options
- Dynamic Battlefields - Destroy the terrain with cannons, lasers and more
- Epic Adventure - Battle across our full campaign mode with big boss fights spanning 20 missions, charting new territory across 5 unique environments
30. Incredible Mandy
Memories of the brother and the sister, all buried deeply within their dreams. Every dream outlines an untold secret. In this journey about salvation and redemption, the savior must venture into the world of darkness.
Experience a fantastic adventure across vast landscapes. From mountain top to canyon deep, from sea shores to hidden corridors, search for clues and solve the creative puzzles never seen elsewhere; use the sword in your hand and wisdom in your mind to challenge the overwhelmingly huge foes. Who will pierce through the mist of dreams and discover the unexpected truth?
Elaborate Environmental Puzzles
Explore 7 radically different levels each filled with dozens of puzzles. Every puzzle is built on top of the unique environment settings in one level. To solve the puzzles, you need to harness the knowledge learnt in reality and in-game environment to find the right way.
Outwit Your Foes in Boss Fights
Use your wisdom to stand 8 compelling boss fights. The most important rule is: Don’t try to beat them by force. Each boss has its weaknesses. They’re easy to spot, but knowing when and how is the key to effectively overcome an enemy much stronger than you.
Recover the Long Lost Memories
There’re many treasure chests scattered over the entire game world, sometimes difficult to find. Once opened, you will earn precious pieces of memories. Collect them and unveil the complete picture of a touching story and secrets of Mandy and her older brother.
Complete gaming experience is about 15 hours long.
Remember what it means to be a human in this interactive biography of a dead astronaut found in deep space by future intelligences who have no concept of humankind.
With technology far beyond human comprehension, the discoverers of the astronaut use lasers to build physical replicas of the astronaut’s long-dead memories in hopes to understand what this strange creature was and why they are floating through space alone.
By controlling dual lasers with both analog sticks, players will:
Collect Memory molecules scattered around the mysterious space ship
Harmonize the Astronaut’s memories within the Astronaut’s metaphysical plane
Warp back to reality through the Astronaut’s subconscious, avoiding mental blocks
Energize the dead Astronaut so it can create physical manifestations of its memoriesLaserlife is meant to be played in one sitting, so turn down the lights, turn up the volume, and get lost in this existential adventure about what it means to be a human.
Laserlife requires either an Intel® RealSense™ Camera or a controller in order to play
32. I and Me
If there were another me,
Observing myself from the perspective of a spectator,
How would I regard another me?
How would I get along with the other me？
I and Me is a puzzle platformer. To play the game, you control two cats simultaneously. The two characters will perform exactly the same action. You need to manage both of them at the same time and let them coordinate to complete the adventure. The game has four chapters based on four seasons with a total of 90 levels. Sometimes you must think carefully, and in some places you need to be flexible. The soundtrack of the game is soothing with orchestra and piano music, each season has its own style.
33. Impulse of War
Stop! You haven't captured the train yet? Didn't build a base and haven't mastered the planet? I won't jump from a springboard to take the flag! I'll be waiting for you!
Different types of vehicles:
- Tanks (NEW!)
- Hover (in development)
- Terrain Vehicles (in development)
- Spaceship (in development)
- Mega-robots (in development)
- Building base
- Capture a train
- Capture the flag
- Hover-racing with shooting (in development)
- Capture the points (in development)
- Capture the fort (in development)
- Mega-robot vs All (in development)
- Clan wars (in development)
- Tournaments (under development)
- Co-op mode (in development)
Modular editor vehicle:
- Primary weapon (blaster / gun, etc.)
- Secondary Weapon (shocker, energy shield, etc)
- Armor Plates
- Protection of the wheels
- Wheels (in development)
- Camouflage (in development)
- Flags (in development)
- Toot (in development)
- Engine sound (in development)
- The main building, which generates income
- Other 10 buildings (in development)
- Ability to build springboards (in development)
- Teleports (in development)
- Clan Base (in development)
- Invitation to battle(NEW!)
- Clans (in development)
- Friends (in development)
34. North & South
North & South is an action, strategy and arcade game developed by Infogrames and Infogrames Entertainment. It came out on 01-01-1989. KEMCO published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
North & South is available on Atari ST, Commodore / Amiga, NES and PC.
It was scored by '''NES''' and Yasuhiro Kawakami.
35. Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim
Action role-playing, puzzle solving, and crafting combine in this sprawling open-world fantasy epic, which invites you to take on a range of sweeping quests, battle unforgettable adversaries, and experience the adventure of a lifetime. An interactive, physics-based world of wonder bursting with colorful characters and exotic islands filled with tricks, traps, and treasures to explore awaits your conquest as you gather fantastical artifacts and equipment which can be crafted into playable vehicles and more.
It's been weeks since anyone last saw the Viking men of the village of Borja, and young Tyrim is determined to set forth and find them. Wielding his crafting and combat skills, you’ll set sail on the Mad Goat across the seas to uncover the world of Nygard’s mysteries, collecting fabulous relics, uncovering forbidden secrets and magic, and ultimately challenging an ancient and unstoppable evil as you quest to bring the Vikings home.
- Epic, open-world blend of action RPG, physics-based puzzle-solving, and combat
- Complete crafting system – build your own weapons, armor, and gear
- Explore 8 exotic islands filled with unique enemies, treasures, and adventures
- Playable vehicles include ships, windsurfers, and more
- Dozens of quirky characters to interact and engage with
- Sweeping score includes live musicians and sound effects
- Fluid and realistic physics bring the action to life
36. Tales of Adventure 2
Tales of Adventure 2 is a 2D shoot’em up with over 30 different stylistic levels and
exciting mechanics. Defeat the enemy and gain power-up crystals to advance your stats and
abilities. Loot the most exotic items to defeat the enemy!Features
- 30+ levels each with its unique mechanics.
- 40+ types of monsters with unique behaviors and attack animation.
- All monsters tell you a little about this new world; together, these pieces of
information define this world.
- 12 tracks of BGM.
- Consuming power-up crystals will randomly boost your attributes.
- 8 types of spells. Upgrading spells also changes animation. When you upgrade your low
level spells, there’s a chance you will discover a new spell!
- Items will periodically spawn in your screen, don’t miss them!
- Special effects from spells and items can stack. Find out the best combination to
annihilate the enemy!
37. Time Recoil
Time Recoil is a top-down shooter where you Kill to slow time, enter slow motion gunfights, and gain special moves. The satisfaction of punching through walls while time slows down is beyond words to describe - you must experience it yourself! KILL TO SLOW TIME!
Your super power: Kill to slow time. Subsequent kills give more time in slowdown and enable you to conduct unbelievable slow motion feats!
Kills in slowdown grant special moves. With special moves you Dash through walls and enemies. The more kills you gain, the more devastating the move. Combine slowdown and moves into a wall busting chain of destruction!
The Time Machine at the rebel base will take you to the past via a wormhole. Mission goals range from assassination to rescuing scientists. Expect the unexpected along the way...
You are the hero of a rebel organization with one goal: Kill Mr Time.
The mad scientist controls a time based weapon of mass destruction. You must stop him in the past or you will lose the future.
38. Adventure of a Lifetime
“There’s something I need to get back. Something precious that sank into the ocean years ago."
Continuing the Coming-of-Age Collection, featuring If My Heart Had Wings and A Sky Full of Stars, MoeNovel is proud to present Adventure of a Lifetime.
The story takes place on the World Heritage-listed Ogasawara Islands.
After a four-year absence, Hiroki Mizuno returns to the island during his summer vacation to help his grandmother with her shop.
The story begins as he encounters a beautiful blonde girl, Emily, on the deck of the ferry on his way to the island.
Emily has run away from home. She has her mind set on retrieving “sunken treasure”.
Chisa, an old friend with whom Hiroki reconnects on the island, provides some insight.
“The Ghost Ship―that's what we call one of the shipwrecks around here."
It’s said that the treasure Emily is after lies in a shipwreck that disappears each time there’s a storm.
Emily, the beautiful blonde-haired girl.
Chisa, the childhood friend with golden, suntanned skin.
This summer, pass the days on a tropical island with two beautiful girls, scuba diving, and adventure!
Their destination: the “Ghost Ship”.
Somewhere just past where the sky meets the sea...
- Character-specific story branches to play through
- Full voice-overs throughout the game for all characters (not including the protagonist)
- Stunning sights and sounds from the underwater world
39. No Stick Shooter
Happy Robot presents a fresh take on the classic retro-arcade shooters we all know and love. Featuring 30 levels of non-stop mayhem, a huge variety of enemies, strategic weaponry, and a unique control scheme, No Stick Shooter is packed full of explosive fun!
From simple asteroids to wiggly snakes and giant guns, No Stick Shooter delivers a wide range of enemies each with their own individual behaviors.
Discover the strengths and weaknesses of several unique weapons, each carefully designed to be as explosively satisfying as possible!
Carefully balance your enemies and weapons and devise the most effective approach to each challenge in order to achieve the highest scores and create the largest explosions! Fight your way through 30 challenging levels, including three boss fights and additional goals to achieve along the way.
40. Centauri Sector
Centauri Sector is a tactical, space combat game that combines several gameplay elements effectively to create an addicting game. You assume the role of a fleet commander, starting out with a basic corvette class ship, tasked with defending the Tabula Rasa system from constant space pirate attacks. The main campaign plays in turns, as players move their ship or fleet once per turn before engaging in the tactical battles.
After each successful mission, players gain prestige (money/credits) and experience, to level up and unlock skills like speed boosts, shield upgrades and more. The level ups also allow fleet slots to add ships to a squad. Not only can different ship types be added, but each ship has different weapon and module slots depending on the class. Players can also purchase and add modules that increase shield capacity, buffer a weapon’s overheating rate, and speed up engines.
- Pilot your flag ship in an awesome top down 2D combat.
- While in combat manage your shields, power, weapons capacitor and more.
- Engage in advanced tactical combat by forming your own fleet and issuing commands to destroy the pirates.
- Gain new active and passive skills and bonuses by climbing through the ranks.
- Equip your ships with a wide variety of modules and guns.
- Engage in a dynamic war powered by a turn based dynamic campaign that doesn't always plays the same.
- Participate in ground defense missions.
In the distant future, humanity has turned Venus into a livable environment. However, not all is well on Venusian soil as political intrigue pushes the way to help a young girl, the ace pilot known as Sonic Venus, to find the whereabouts of her missing father. Take to the skies of the second planet of the sun in this thrilling Ace Combat-like indie game, where you will find much more than just the story of one family’s heritage, but also something that will change the planet entirely.
42. Disney•Pixar Cars 2: The Video Game
Inspired by the Disney•Pixar animated film, Cars 2: The Video Game lets players jump into the Cars 2 universe with some of their favorite Cars personalities in exotic locations around the globe.
Continuing the storyline from the upcoming film, players can choose to play as Mater and Lightning McQueen, as well as some brand new characters, as they train in the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) to become world-class spies. They’ll take on dangerous missions, compete to become the fastest racecar in the world, or use their spy skills in exciting, action-packed combat racing and battle arenas. Players can race against friends and family in either single or multiplayer modes with up to four players to unlock challenging new tracks, characters, events and thrilling spy missions. The DS version will also include exclusive global locations not seen in the film.
Cars 2: The Video Game introduces the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) that expands upon the film storyline
Choose from more than 20 different characters, such as Mater, Lightning McQueen and the newly introduced Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell, and train to become world class spies
Participate in simulated hazardous missions using high-tech gadgets to evade and impede adversaries
Perform maneuvers only Cars characters can do, such as backwards driving, air tricks, sidestepping to avoid obstacles, two wheel driving and more
Connect with World of Cars Online, a free-to-play browser-based virtual world based on the Cars universe, to gain rewards in the video game and then use them to unlock new items in the virtual world
43. Cyborg Detonator
After blasting all the beasts a new threat has arisen!
The same technology that was used to destroy the beasts has evolved and created cyborgs! There is no other way but to detonate all of them, and you are just the right guy for the job.
So, arm yourself with something that goes BOOM, get the right attitude and let the cyborg detonation begin! Don't let the bastards wipe us out, we should be playing computers, computers shouldn't be playing us...
Categories in common with Cyborg Detonator: Casual
44. Dungeons of the dead
Dungeons of the dead ... Who knows what is hidden in them?
It is only known that they are pulling out of you the vital forces that you need to constantly nourish with food.
The goal of the game is to go as far as possible through the levels, without dying at the same time from exhaustion. Skeletons and zombies will stand in your way, beat them or run away - you decide.
Infinite pixal roguelike game.
Atmospheric eight-bit soundtrack.
A lot of monsters in infinite levels.
45. Crazy Fishing
"Aside from the fishing...there was so much more!" - SweViver.Frills, Gills and Spills!
- Eat items, like flies, mushrooms and chicken wings!
- Grind your catch or trade it in for sweet cash!
- Explore and interact with the landscape via teleportation.
- Store items in your inventory!
- NO FISHGUTS IN SIGHT!
- Unlock breathtaking fishing spots!
- Catch 33 wacky and interactive fish!
- Track your progress with the Fish 'o' Dex!
- Comfortable VR experience.
- Logical fishing rod mechanics for an immersive fishing experience!
- Buy cosmetic items.
- Steam leader boards, are you the best angler?
- Customize your house and aquarium!
Get hooked by our a beautifully silly sense of humour and stay for the immersion!
46. Sky to Fly: Soulless Leviathan
Sky to Fly: Soulless Leviathan is a sequel to the legendary steampunk action runner. Upon learning of the impending attack on Vetropolis, the main hero has decided to become an Agent, but the corrupt authorities want to stop him.
In this part, you will have to fight with an army of robots, be thrown into jail, and lead the clan that worshiped by the ancient Servicemen. In this part, you will have to fight a lot, indeed, shoot a lot and perform aerobatic maneuvers at top speed.
Next 2 months you will have the opportunity to whirl into a breathtaking sky battles on fantastic ships and create your own civilization in as little as six months.
And while you're enjoying 25 game levels, reaching your goal and mission, you can upgrade you ship and discover a fantastic world beyond the clouds.
- 25 core missions + 9 additional quests
- 15 locations designed to astonish the most sophisticated gamers
- 14 charismatic characters to show you this virtual world
- 5 types of flying ships with lots of upgrades
- 8 crew members
- 14 types of enemies
- 6 boosters
- 4 kinds of resources
47. Animal Gods
A beautifully illustrated, 2D top-down game with a focus on zen-like journeying, light puzzling, precision-platforming and fallen gods.
The Animal Gods have fallen. Once sacred, they are now husks—haunted beasts lost to toxic fumes from a great bronze industry. Play as Thistle, a small & agile warrior hellbent on destroying the curse that plagues these creatures. Wield a 17th century BC Bronze Sword... and set the Gods free.
- Cloak of Flame
Dash / warp through toxic-maze like rivers. Dashing moves Thistle a fixed distance over a fixed amount of time and upgrades to The Long Dash.
- Map of The Unholy
Lets you choose dungeons in any order. Journey to the Gardens of Gwyn, the Halls of Eynd, and the Coast of Syn. Find the weapon and weapon upgrade in each dungeon to defeat the Animal Gods.
- Light Puzzling
Puzzles rely on approximately 75% skill and 25% strategy. Each dungeon asks players to assess the obstacle ahead and approach cautiously. Puzzles are largely skill-based requiring a hint of strategy and luck.
- Character Driven Story
Find notes left by occult-leader Jessuh, starry-eyed Juliette and Scientist Sven. Animal Gods' story balances the relationship between three key characters and their ties to the dark underbelly of the City of Sky Mirror.
09-Lives mode unlocks after successfully completing Animal Gods on "normal" and challenges you to complete dungeons with 09-lives or less.
48. Deputy Dangle
- Laugh and cry all at the same time as you attempt to surmount the challenge of controlling a boneless cop.
- Unravel the plot surrounding the criminal mastermind, GMA.
- Develop your own unique style of getting around town. Are you a cartwheeling speed demon or a majestic flying noodle?
- Master your multi-purpose plunger gun to grapple, swing, and fly around town.
- Explore vastly different environments from the depths of the sewer to the skies above.
- Put your boneless acrobatics to the test in four crazy trials and compete for high scores.
49. Bit Odyssey
Are you ready to sit in the Captain’s Chair?
From the creators of Vincere Totus Astrum comes a universe of exploration and adventure. As the Captain of your own Starship begin your journey of literally endless worlds by first selecting and editing your randomly generated race and ship, then set out for the stars.
Encounter alien races and exotic locations as you travel in an endlessly procedurally generated galaxy. No two game are the same. As you explore, randomly generated “Episodes” will have you fighting hostile ships, helping aliens and exploring the surface of new planets.
How long can you survive the deep of space? How far can you travel? Who knows what is waiting for you! Your journey begins now!
Setting out to the stars!
The game starts with players selecting a Home Star from the intro screen galaxy view. From there you zoom into your new system and select a homeworld. The type of the star and the kind of planet you select orbiting it determines some of the base stats of your race. A low gravity cool and wet world tends to produce sentient species that are more docile in nature, where as more hostile environments lead to more aggressive races. These differences help decide how battle-hardened they are or how adept at science they may be etc. From these base stats a player then sets out to determine the look of their race through a set of procedurally generated tools and what kind of society they come from. All of your decisions up to this point help affect what your ship will turn out like. Using procedural generation the game creates unique ship designs which you can edit. Design choices affect a ship's capabilities and stats. Once you're done, it's time to set out amongst the stars.
Bit Odyssey is designed to be endless... Well, endless if you are a good Starship Captain, that is. Players could select one direction and keep on going, if they choose to do so. The way you lose, of course, is getting killed or running out of resources. As you travel, make sure to orbit some stars and collect fuel. Damaged and need repairs? Visit a planet rich in minerals and mine for them, or trade with a local spacefarer.
Exploration in itself is fun, but throughout your star hopping you will encounter randomly activated "Episode triggers". The triggers are the starting point for an adventure that is created procedurally from the Mission Matrix. For instance, you may locate a plasma trail during interstellar travel. The bridge crew would then ask you if you would like to investigate. If you choose yes, then the game may take you to a ship in distress in an asteroid field, or one that is under attack or has crashed on a planet. From there, your choices affect the rest of the episode. Attacking the damaged vessel will mark you an enemy of that race whereas tractoring them out makes them a friend.Features
Galaxy is big And when I say big I mean really big like a never ending Galaxy with stars, planets, nebula and other space phenomenon.
Do you have that ship in a different color? Yes we can do that with our procedural generation algorithms. Everything from the planets and stars to ships and races is created on the fly. And then to take it step further we provide you tools to edit your Ship and your race.
Lets fire blue particle cannons full... Engage in battles of one on up to three enemy vessels. Cool thing is with the Mission Matrix, a ship might jump out of battle and you may get the option to chase them, once you catch up you may finish them off or two of his friends might be waiting for you.
You think they have apples on an alien planet? I don't know if apples will be there, but the idea is that you can explore endless alien worlds and conduct various away missions. Planets will contain unique items that your science officer can scan, and your engineer can collect to bring back to the ship for trade.
Making Friends will be important Talk, trade and assisting other spacefarers will benefit you as each race you encounter will store an enemy, neutral or friend status. That will effect how your next encounter with them will be.
Episodes for everyone! In Bit Odyssey we have worked on creating a generator that creates randomized missions or as we call it, episodes. Each episode last around 3-8 minutes on average and include everything from search and rescue, transport, battles and more. Imagine receiving a distress signal, then approaching a ship to discover it's a trap. After defeating them and searching the ship discover that the stranded crew is on a nearby planet. The unique Mission Matrix generates over a 100 different "episode" types and puts them together.
Stuff is cool... Player will be able to collect and store unique plants, materials and relics you discover on your journey. And trade them for other resources or information.
50. Roche Fusion
Roche Fusion is a classic arcade, space shooter with a modern touch. A fast paced cocktail of nostalgia, spaceships, bullets and explosions.
The game is procedurally generated and challenges the player with ever more aggressive, deadly, crazy waves of enemies to shoot down. There are insane boss fights and an extensive array of upgrades, including: weapons, shields and other items to help the player proceed in the game.Key Features:
- Intuitive and responsive arcade-style controls
- Infinite variety and replayability with procedurally generated levels, enemies and upgrades
- Engaging score system with multi-kill combos, leaderboards and meta-game unlockables
- Exciting two-player local co-op
- Amazing graphical effects
- All custom sound effects, and over 30 minutes of original soundtrack
Also, did we mention explosions? Everything from small explosions after a one shot kill, to huge explosions in swarm attacks, to massive explosions in epic boss battles.
Roche Fusion is bringing the classic space shooter into the new century with a fun mix of enemies, lasers and explosions in a unique, retro but polished 2-D style.