The best games like APB Reloaded are:
- arrow_rightMafia II
- arrow_rightEverlasting Summer
- arrow_rightDungeons of Dredmor
- arrow_rightStar Trek Online
- arrow_rightCrash Time 2
- arrow_rightF1 2018
- arrow_rightBlood Bowl 2
100 Best Games Like APB Reloaded:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (16)
- PlayStation 4 (25)
- iOS (24)
- Android (17)
- macOS (45)
- Linux (20)
- Nintendo Switch (6)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (12)
- Xbox (4)
- PlayStation 3 (21)
- PlayStation 2 (8)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (1)
- Wii (5)
- GameCube (5)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (3)
1. Mafia II
Mafia II is the second game in the franchise about Italian mafia operating in America after World War II. Vito Scalleta returns from the war in Italy being wounded. As he returns and reunites with his friend Joe, he and Henry Tomassino convince Vito to be apart of an Italian mafia in fictional city Empire Bay. Starting to work for Alberto Clemente, Vito must go through every aspect of being a part of the family and become a big thing in it.
Even though the game has an open world mechanic, you won't probably explore it. Travelling to missions give an opportunity to listen to music of this time in America - Chuck Berry, Muddy Waters, Dean Martin and others, providing the game with a great atmosphere of the USA in its 50s. The gameplay has a variety of missions to offer, in which you can confront your enemies in melee combat, shoot them with different guns like M1911 or Thompson, or stealthily engaging your opponents. The game is pretty strict to the player reaching highest of empathy with Vito and every situation he's in.
2. Everlasting Summer
Everlasting Summer is a visual novel about a man named Semyon who is teleported from modern Russia into summer camp somewhere in Soviet Union. He is a 25-year old person who is living in an apartment and keeps in-touch with the world through his computer with which he also makes money for a living, but one day he goes somewhere via bus and accidentally falls to sleep. When he wakes up he finds himself in a Pioneer Soviet camp at summer. Now he is back to his 17-year old self. He starts to develop relations with people in the camp. The main mission is to discover what the heck happened and how to escape from this semi-reality but not less important objective is to find your true love. The game is similar to Japanese visual novel games as it uses sprites as characters and text similar to those games from Japan of the same genre. At several points player must to choose from different options in order to progress the story which will affect the ending of the game which also are several and different, ones of those are happy while others are bad, depending on what the player selected during the game.
Everlasting Summer is known of its adult-only content which was removed in the Steam version but later on (in 2015) there was an online release of the game with all the missing content from Steam version.
Categories in common with Everlasting Summer: Indie
GRID is a racing simulator that lets the player dive into the motorsport, assume the real racer’s role and even control his own racing team. Races and racing championships are held in three main locations – the United States, Europe, and Japan. All racing circuits in the game are the mixture of imaginary and the existing ones. The gameplay is divided into 6 racing classes: GT championships, drifting, touge (climbing the narrow mountain pass like Pikes Peak), open wheel racing, demolition derby, and 24 Hours of Le Mans (additional at the end of the season). Each car of 43 available in the game is tied to one of the event types. Several professional teams compete within these championships. Therefore, to start the career player have to choose one of the disciplines and a professional team to join. While progressing GRID gives an opportunity to create your own racing team, hire sponsors and other drivers, and participate in different events. The gameplay also has a remarkable feature called “flashback” that allows rewinding time to prevent driver’s mistakes.
4. Dungeons of Dredmor
Dungeons of Dredmor combines traditional dungeon crawler with rogue-like mechanics. The player controls the only character who enters a dangerous underground maze to find and defeat the evil Lord Dredmor. As you descend deeper into the ground, the difficulty will grow. Each dungeon is generated randomly with each replay. There are three levels of difficulty, and also an option to turn on the permanent death mechanic. If you choose it, the game will leave you with only one save file to overwrite, and no save-scumming. There’s a traditional turn-based combat system and a variety of melee and ranged attacks, as well as magic. When the characters levels up, the player can improve his or her set of seven skills that can allow, among other things, to craft, disarm traps, use spells or wield more powerful weapons.
The game is played from the overhead point of view on a map divided into square tiles. The visuals are relatively simple, albeit not as minimalistic as traditional ASCII-based rogue-like games. The imagery is quite cartoonish and ironic, which adds to the game’s self-aware dark humor. The main character will complain about his or her fate, and when he or she dies, which is quite often, the game will “congratulate” you for each death.
5. Star Trek Online
Star Trek Online is an MMORPG set in a universe shared with the TV Show of the same name. The is a total of 56 video game titles in the Star Trek series which are weakly connected with each other so Online may be considered as a standalone episode. The game is the first MMO in the intellectual property.
The game follows a storyline of Star Trek: Nemesis is set in 2049 and tells a story of a war between the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets. There is a total of four free add-ons — each of them added fractions, maps, and story arcs, pushing the story forward and connecting it to the 2002 film and the other fragments of the franchise.
The players are taking the role of the spaceship operator. In this role as the captain, they can craft materials useful for the ship construction and modify it in various ways — for example, add modules so it would gain additional features. There is also a time-management feature to this game: not all processes are executed, so the player has to control his resources and account factor carefully to maximize the profits.
The game transferred to the free-to-play model shortly after its release. Five years afterward it was remastered already in F2P model.
6. Crash Time 2
Crash Time 2 is a mission-based open-world driving game developed by Synetic.
You are one of the officers of a fictional Cobra 11 police unit. The players are free to explore the open world or just complete the missions. There are several game modes in Crash Time 2: a plain race, a pursuit, escort, shadowing, and navigation. The game's story is divided into 5 distinct cases with 10 missions to complete in each. The game features three difficulty modes which affect the amount of damage that can be taken by the player's vehicle.
The developers put a heavy emphasis on the vehicle damage model and slow-motion effects that are present in the game. An overhead map was featured in the game for the first time in the series.
Before the release of the game, developers advertised a feature where the players can drive out to a plain field and run into cows, which will plow into T-Bone steaks in a cartoony fashion.
7. F1 2018
F1® 2018 is the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™. Become immersed in the world of Formula 1® more than ever before.Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your F1 career path. Do you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? Will you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control of your destiny.
o More classic F1 cars than ever before
o The most accurate F1 car simulation model yet
o Stunning graphics and new circuits for 2018: Paul Ricard and Hockenheim
8. Blood Bowl 2
Blood Bowl 2 smashes Warhammer and American football together, in an explosive cocktail of turn-based strategy, humour and brutality, adapted from Games Workshop’s famous boardgame.
Blood Bowl 2’s new graphics engine and high-flying realization makes for a faithful portrayal of the fury and intensity of classic Blood Bowl matches. The solo game mode will have you lead the famous Reikland Reavers. Former star team of Blood Bowl you are tasked with bringing them back to glory, following a full story campaign supported by the hilarious commentators Jim & Bob from Cabalvision. Each match of the campaign is unique, with unexpected and surprising events constantly renewing the experience!
The multiplayer modes are bigger and richer than ever. In the persistent online mode, create and manage your own team comprised of one of eight races from the Warhammer world – Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, High Elves, Dark Elves, Chaos, and the Bretonnia newcomers. You will develop your team, gaining XP and unlocking new skills. But beware! On the pitch, all losses are permanent... Organize entirely customisable championships, from qualifications to finale, and use the new Transfer Market to buy and sell your players, and build your Blood Bowl dream-team!
The next generation of Blood Bowl touches down today, will YOU be the champion?
9. F1 2017
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 gives the player unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The acclaimed career mode is updated to include additional practice programmes to help the driver hone their skills, an expanded Research and Development tree to provide greater depth and control over the development of the car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with some stunning new locations and compelling characters to interact with, these enhancements all combine to provide the most complete experience in the world of F1 yet.MASSIVELY EXPANDED CAREER
- The expanded career mode allows players to make history as they hone their skills and develop their car over multiple seasons. Delve deeper than ever before into the new vehicle management features that require the player to balance resource to improve performance, keep the car reliable, and avoid punishing grid penalties.
- Manage the six key components which each make up a modern F1 power unit and work to develop team skills such as pit stop times, Research and Development speed and new part reliability.
- There are also new Practice Programmes to master and earn resource points from, ‘Fuel Management’ and ‘Race Pace’, and stunning new and updated career locations form the immersive back drop to the off-track negotiations. The classic cars also take centre stage in the enhanced career mode as you are invited to race them in the new ‘invitational events’.
- Other enhancements to the career mode in the new game include the addition of female driver avatars for the first time, new helmet designs from community competition winners, the ability to change car number and helmet design during the season, and the much-requested option to assign the prestigious number 1 to your career car when you win the Driver’s Championship.
- The game includes twelve iconic F1 cars of the past from five historic teams – Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull Racing, Renault and Williams, which are available to race across a variety of game modes. The classic cars are also integrated into the career mode, and can be raced in both Single Class and Multi Class Races.
- There are also new ‘invitational events’ with a variety of exciting gameplay modes that include: Overtake, Pursuit, Checkpoint Challenge and Time Attack.
- Players will race online with a full grid of 20 cars in either public or private sessions, with two dedicated ‘spectator’ spots added too. With improved multiplayer matchmaking, new online stats and a levelling system, and all multiplayer session types will allow the option of racing either the 2017 cars or the classic cars. The ‘Event mode’ has also been expanded to feature across all three platforms, along with a new competitive scoring system.
- A new ‘Championship Mode’ allows the player to experience some unique race events that follow different rules and structures from the official Championship, allowing players to experience new and varied content within a championship structure.
- A first for the franchise, as well as the 20 official circuits, there are four additional track variants added to the game: Britain Short, Japan Short, USA Short and Bahrain Short, whilst Monaco at Night has also been created in stunning fashion.
10. Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
Continue the story of the outbreak and see another paradise gone to hell - fully remastered.Paradise gone to Hell!Welcome to the zombie apocalypse experience of a lifetime – and now more beautiful than ever. Caught in the midst of an epic zombie outbreak on the tropical island of Banoi, your only thought is: Survive!The Dead Island ExperienceSmash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with visceral astounding melee combat and true story-based 4 player co-op in a sprawling open world just waiting for exploration.Features
- Includes all previously released DLC!
- Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island: Riptide in crisp full HD with improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
- Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
- Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
- Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere - feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.
Categories in common with Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition: Action
11. Nuclear Dawn
Nuclear Dawn is a multiplayer first-person shooter developed by InterWave Studios. It was initially announced as a Source Engine mod but was later made as a separate game.
World War 3 broke out on January, 22nd 2040. The war was fought with the devastating nuclear armament of the 20th century. Nanoviruses annihilated whole cities and machines roamed their streets. It is 2049, the war still continues, and those who survived are now parts of the Consortium or the Empire.
The players compete with each other in 16 versus 16 matches. There is one commander chosen in both of these teams. A commander places objective for their team on the map, places checkpoints, builds up defenses and supports their team by calling in a scout UAV.
All the other players are usual soldiers. There are four soldier classes available to the players with each class having its own purpose.
Assaults serve as perfect middlemen, who are capable of everything but are not perfect in it. They can be seen carrying an AR, a grenade launcher or a DMR.
Exos are slow-moving but deadly. They can lock their exosuits down in place in order to drastically improve their accuracy. They're fond of chainguns.
Stealths are fast, agile, but have almost to none armor and ammo. They use SMGs and sniper rifles.
Supports are a must on the battlefield. Although they are lightly armored, they can revive downed soldiers and do repairs. SMGs are their pick.
12. Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
Tight controls and a smooth learning curve will have you knocking it out of the park in no time in this awesome arcade baseball simulator. Polygon’s 2014 Sports Game of the Year.Features:
- Realistic Simulation and Physics: Don’t be fooled by the light-hearted/comical presentation; the fundamentals of baseball are well represented and if someone isn’t familiar with the rules, they will be after playing Super Mega Baseball.
- Groundbreaking Difficulty System: Super Mega Baseball boasts an innovative difficulty control scheme called the Ego system. The Ego system offers a fine-grained control of difficulty on a per-user basis, which has been widely praised for leveling the playing field in cooperative and competitive modes. This system will push seasoned gamers to their limits while simultaneously providing a gentle introduction for beginners.
- Up-to Four Player Local Co-op Play: In addition to solo play, players can try their hand at head-to-head, 2v1, 2v2 and co-op against the CPU. In co-op mode, teammates alternate batting/running each time at-bat, and alternate pitching/fielding each inning, meaning ballplayers need to be on their toes every play. To even games, players can use the Ego system to set up a competitive game between friends of any skill level.
- Ultra Responsive and Blazing Fast Gameplay: Controls are easy to learn, but players will need to master jumping, diving, wall-catches, power-swings and cut-off plays to properly dominate friends. Short load times and a streamlined interface means most of the time is spent in the action, with nine-inning games taking around 20 minutes to play.
- Full Batting and Pitching Statistics: Most baseball statistics imaginable are available and ballplayers can use these to show off their MVP-quality skills.
- Leveling System: Players tally up Starpoints for hits, strikeouts and catches during each game and Level Up once they collect enough points. Players can hire staff to train and coach their squad, improving skill attributes such as Power and Speed. Use that jacked up team to win at higher difficulties (and post higher leaderboard scores than friends)!
- Player Customization: Customize the look and names of a team’s players to create a ragtag crew of family and friends. Make as many aesthetic adjustments as you can imagine!
Krater is real-time squad based dungeon crawling adventure. The game combines fast paced combat, tactical squad management, crafting, and questing all seen from a classic RTS perspective.
While the game’s campaign can be played offline, there are also hours of specifically designed co-op missions to tackle with friends online.
Since release, there have been tweaks/improvements to just about everything else, from game balance to improved loot/item generation to a reworked HUD and smoother graphical performance.
The game universe brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings, and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the broken overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of an impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the wound opening up into the world below. Consisting of an endless series of caves and tunnels filled with old world treasures and perils, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization. You arrive at the Krater with your team of freelancers to take part in the gold rush where people come back rich or don’t come back at all.Key Features:
- Co-Op Adventure - Loot together through hours of specially designed co-op missions. Conquer tough co-op bosses together and bring your spoils back to the main campaign.
- Unlimited Exploration - No matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore in Krater’s open world. Packed full of randomized dungeons and events, more than 60 handcrafted original locations, and 200+ quests. Locations range from small settlements to large urban areas like Solside City, a sprawling regional hub where you’ll find all sorts of NPCs and services.
- Achievements - Earn over 40 achievements online or offline.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters - Watch your team of odd personalities evolve as they level up and gain new abilities, equipment, better stats, and even incur injuries.
- Face the Consequences - Your characters must cope with the dangers of Krater - if not they will face the threat of gameplay affecting permanent injuries or even death!
- Craft Everything - From items and weapons, to gear and abilities, you can craft it all with an extensive crafting system.
- Unique Graphical Style - Krater makes great use of the new Bitsquid engine, which sports pleasing DX11 graphical features and lighting effects to create a one of a kind universe full of sun soaked towns & amazing environments, colourful effects, and complicated characters.
- No mandatory connection to an online service - For those who would rather stay clear of online gaming services and login screens, Krater provides the entire Single-Player campaign in ‘offline’ mode.
14. Tactical Intervention
Tactical Intervention is a Free to Play tactical FPS with unique mechanics. Drive, bomb, rappel and shoot your way through eleven high octane levels.
Command attack dogs, deploy breaching charges, perform drive-bys and control hostage situations!
From the brilliant mind of Minh “Gooseman” Le, the co-creator of the seminal team-based FPS Counter-Strike, comes its spiritual successor, Tactical Intervention. Take your role as either terrorist or counter-terrorist and confront opponents in fierce and frantic combat over a variety of high energy maps wielding authentic real world weapons, from the classic P90 to the terrorist favourite, the AK47.
Featuring unique games modes and mechanics not seen in other shooters, Tactical Intervention allows you to experience first person combat from an entirely new perspective. Hijack a car to take part in an intense highway chase; unload your high-powered Gabard shotgun at the VIP while leaning out the window, as your opponents scramble to protect him. Take out the covering helicopter with a well-placed shot from an RPG while you handbrake turn to broadside your target.
Experience the thrill of rappelling down a building, kicking in the plexiglass, hurling a flash bang, grabbing a hostage as a human shield, and dealing some rapid fire death with your Uzi. Use riot shields to defend yourself against enemy forces and then command your vicious German Shepard attack dog to savage terrorists out of line of sight. Dive to cover and lay down suppressing fire with your Aug assault rifle so your teammates can liberate the terrified hostages.
Combining the strategic elements of modern team-based shooters with the pure thrill of the original Counter Strike series, Tactical Intervention brings a whole new level of gaming to the battlefield and lets players feel the true intensity of battle. With a huge variety of weapons, special equips, authentic combat uniforms and paths to victory, Tactical Intervention truly is the next evolution in team-based combat. So grab your P90, slap on a red-dot, twist in a silencer and dive into TI!
A New Era in Tactical Combat
- Created by Minh ‘Gooseman’ Le, co-creator of the original Counter-Strike.
- Dozens of authentic weapons with true-to-life statistics including the P90, AK47, Uzi and M4.
- New items for new tactics including attack dogs, riot shields, breaching charges and night vision.
- Unique combat situations – Use hostages as shields, rappel down buildings, engage in a high speed chase, and many more.
- Fully customizable load-outs with hundreds of options allow you to be ready for any situation.
Categories in common with Tactical Intervention: Action
15. Ittle Dew
Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick Tippsie crash onto a strange island, filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet.
Ittle Dew boils down the classic adventure formula until there is only fun left. Experience devious puzzles, timeless gameplay and lots of exploration!
Lots of secrets and shortcuts to explore
Combine your tools in ingenious ways
Beautiful hand-drawn HD wobble graphics
Speedrunners welcome, with Leaderboards for all the ways you can break the game
16. The Four Kings Casino and Slots
The Four Kings Casino & Slots is a social MMO that allows you to immerse yourself in a simulated casino experience. You will start off by creating a personalized 3D avatar that represents you in the online world. As you play, you will be rewarded with more extravagant and prestigious clothing to further customize your look. As soon as you enter the casino you will be able to participate in the most popular casino games like Texas Hold’em Poker, Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, Video Poker, and more. The Four Kings Casino & Slots is a living, breathing world that is constantly evolving with new events, clothing, and games.
At The Four Kings Casino & Slots you can play at your own pace. You can socialize and play at low limit tables, or you can work your way into the VIP section and play for high stakes. The top ranked players at the end of each season in the casino are awarded with exclusive in-game rewards. Seasons last 3 months and the Number 1 ranked player will get their picture posted in the Hall Of Fame.
Get the royal treatment at The Four Kings Casino & Slots.Localization Note:The title is currently localized to Danish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian and Swedish with a varying amounts of Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional) Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish (European), Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Mexico), Thai and Turkish in progress. If you would like to help localize to your preferred language, please get in touch with us directly via email - info[at]digitalleisure[dot]com. We'd love to have your help!
17. FlatOut 4: Total Insanity
FlatOut Is Back!
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™, where reckless driving has never been this much fun.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ blends everything everyone has ever loved about FlatOut into one offering. Gamers will also be introduced to all new and exciting features, game modes, and vehicles which will soon become personal favorites. Another installment of nitro fueled demolition and derby racing featuring a variety of tracks, modes, arenas and multi-player options are available. Welcome back to FlatOut!
Exclusive to STEAM version of FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™
• Big Picture Mode
• Steam Achievements
• Partial Steam Controller Support
• Steam Leader Boards
• Steam Cloud
• Steam Trading Cards
• Exclusive Arena: Ice Lake Arena
• 2 Exclusive Drivers: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• 2 Exclusive Vehicles: Ice breaker and Repair truck
• Steam Workshop coming 30 days post launch
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ Features
• High Speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
• Customizable Cars: Gamers will unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage
• Gamepad Controller Support
• Dynamic Tracks: FlatOut 4: Total Insanity™ features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more
• Destructible Environments: Chaos and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments
• The Legendary Stunt Mode: Featuring 12 stunts in total. Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic crashes and death-defying maneuvers
• Arena Mode: Three game play styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor
• New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons at your disposal to slow or destroy opponents
• Single Player: Race, Destroy and enjoy Stuntman mode offline before showing off your skills in multi-player
• Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps
• Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in hot seat competition of Stunts
• Thumping Indie Soundtrack: FlatOut features a global range of over 35 amazing indie music tracks
• Male and Female Drivers: 12 Drivers: 6 males and 6 females:
• + 2 Exclusives: Gadget Stewart and Dave Worker
• Uses the power of next gen devices with high end 3-D rendering
• Sophisticated Physics engine based on Nvidia PhysX and KT Engine
Categories in common with FlatOut 4: Total Insanity: Racing
18. Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book
17th in the Atelier series.
The budding alchemist Sophie of Kirchen Bell meets the Mysterious Book, Plachta, and embarks on a wonderful adventure of fulfilling dreams.
Platformines is a unique 2D platformer packed with exploration, RPG and shooter elements, set in a vast 16-bit underground world. In their quest to rebuild their spaceship, players will embark on a journey to discover the mysteries of a gigantic complex of mines. Deadly enemies, traps and treasures are just a few to mention from what players will encounter while trying to escape from the hostile world. Customise your character, master all difficulty levels and literally jump to the top of the leaderboards to prove your skills!Limitless Gameplay:
- An infinite number of randomly generated worlds to explore each one with its own configuration of traps and enemies!
- Unstoppable old-school action with 3 different difficulty levels to master!
- Discover hidden chests or just…loot your enemies in order to get tons of items and upgrades!
- Build your character choosing from countless customization options
- Additional in-game fancy items, like hats & wigs, for even further customisation
- Retro gaming experience with 16-bit graphics & reinvented classical music
- Simple classic mechanics for immediate fun; jump and slash!
- Prove your skills and climb to the top of the leaderboards!
20. Aim Hero
Aim Hero is an ultimate solution for practicing firing accuracy to do better in FPS games.<h3>Features:</h3><ul><li>Mouse sensitivity settings imported from popular games;<br/></li><li>More than 8 training modes, 3 difficulty levels each (We are going to add 5 modes in few weeks);<br/></li><li>Detailed statistics is provided as each training is completed;<br/></li><li>The best scores are saved automatically;</li></ul><h3>Games you may use to set your mouse sensitivity:</h3><ul><li>Counter-Strike: Global Offensive;<br/></li><li>Overwatch;<br/></li><li>PUBG;<br/></li><li>Fortnite;<br/></li><li>Paladins;<br/></li><li>Rainbow Six Siege;<br/></li><li>Quake Champions.</li></ul><br/>We are going to add more games on the list.
Categories in common with Aim Hero: Action
21. Lili: Child of Geos - Complete Edition
Lili is a quirky adventure RPG hybrid with stunning visuals, silky-smooth graphics, a cinematic story-line, and a fresh new way to deal with enemies.
On the mysterious island of Geos, Lili will meet a number of hilarious locals, explore beautiful environments, solve some puzzles, and even challenge an oppressive regime or two along her way.
If you've enjoyed Zelda, Broken Age, or Psychonauts come on an adventure with Lili! And if you have never played any of those games, come with us on a journey which will make your sides ache with laughter, where you will get to know and love Lili, and maybe even shed a tear or two.Feature Highlights
- Open and flexible gameplay - Lili: Child of Geos sports a huge number of quests and adventures for the player to experience. The player is free to mix and match how they progress through the game by either fighting spirits or completing quests, or anything in between.
- Lili as it was meant to be - Lili started its life as a game for iPhones and iPads. We've since taken that game as a starting point and run with it.
-Vastly improved and updated visuals across the whole game
-Completely redone UI
-More than doubled the number of interactive NPCs in the world
-4x the number of quests
-Full Controller support
-A long list of bug fixes and tweaks
Check out the Comparison Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=260470840
- Collectible Hats - Hidden throughout the game are a multitude of fun and exciting hats to collect and wear. Can you find them all?
- 45 unique NPCs - Every area of Geos has unique NPCs to interact with and talk to! And believe us, they all have A LOT of problems for Lili to help solve.
- Visually Stunning World - Lili takes place on the beautiful and whimsical island of Geos. It takes full advantage of the ample power available in the modern gaming PC. We lovingly call it the tour de force for UnrealEngine 3.
- Steam Achievements - 47 achievements to acquire!
- Steam Leaderboards - Every single Spirit in the game has its own leaderboard. Can you beat your friends' scores?
- Choices Abound - Most of us have over 40 hours of playing Lili on Steam. That is 40 hours of just doing play throughs to test the game. And after those 40 hours, we still love playing. Our daily play through is one of the best parts of our day!About BitMonster
BitMonster is comprised of five senior developers, previously with Epic Games, who headed out to explore the world of indie game development.
We have spent the last 5ish months completely redoing our first game, morphing it into a phenomenal PC gaming experience. We can't wait for you all to experience Lili: Child of Geos!
22. Cold War
Steal weapons. Improvise gadgets. Evade capture. Uncover the conspiracy.The Story:On the run and fighting for your life, you are freelance journalist Matt Carter. Twelve hours after arriving in Moscow for a routine story, you've been stripped of all possessions, beaten unconscious and thrown into the KGB's political prison. Caught in the midst of an international conspiracy that aims to control the U.S.S.R., you are now on your own behind the "Iron Curtain". Using only recovered weapons and improvised gadgets, you must now evade and eliminate special Soviet forces and defeat the conspiracy or risk being either killed or sent to a remote Siberian prison camp.Key Features:
- Spy on your enemies through walls with the powerful and deadly X-ray camera
- Complete missions in multiple ways: Stealth or Brute Force - the choice is yours
- Interactive non-linear world: Accomplish objectives in multiple ways - find hidden paths, combine in-game elements to create weapons and traps, or silently eliminate opponents
- Explore authentic recreations of real Soviet locations including: Lenin's Mausoleum, Chernobyl, the Kremlin and the KGB's Lubyanka prison
- Collect and combine objects to create useful and deadly gadgets. You never know when a screw or a dirty old rag will come in handy.
Categories in common with Cold War: Action
23. Bridge Project
Build A Bridge... and Get Over It!
The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their PC.
The gameplay has been subject to much tweaking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of landscapes with detailed environment.
Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: suspended, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine putting the most spectacular bridges to the test with stress tests.
Download free levels from the global Bridge Project community, and participate in competitions.Key Features
- All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
- New user interface for easy operation
- Additional materials such as wood and concrete
- In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
- Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
- 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
- Set the design tasks to different modes - simple or expert.
- Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with other players
- Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
- Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
24. Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity
The enchanting world of Touhou comes alive in this beautiful fan-made action RPG!
Infamous vampire Remilia Scarlet is bored with her posh, centuries-long life. So bored, in fact, that when the local newspaper runs a story about a gigantic monster, she decides she wants a piece of the action! Unfortunately, she returns home from her first foray to find her mansion heavily damaged, with no clues as to who the culprit might be. But this only serves to fan the flames of the vampiric maiden’s interest in what’s going on beyond the walls of her estate.
Now, it’s up to Remilia and her dutiful maid Sakuya Izayoi to discover the truth behind these rumors of monsters and menaces – an odyssey that will take them all over the world of Gensokyo as they match wits with a cast of colorful characters, overpower enemies with signature skills and spell cards, rough up a few fairies, and unravel a plot odder than they could have imagined.
11MB minimum save size
Licensed to and published by XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc.
Crawlers Wanted: high pay, certain risk. Plausible deniability a must.
Build a crew of renegade adventurers on the fringes of space, taking jobs from megacorps to hunt bounties, sabotage rivals and conduct corporate espionage. If you can navigate the intricate politics of wealth and power, you might just survive long enough to spend your hard-won credits.
You’re a Crawler, and that means you work for those that can pay. Asset recovery, commercial espionage, and mayhem for hire are just a few of your crew’s specialized services. If something shady needs doing, chances are a Crawler will be involved. Succeed and you’ll be rewarded with better pay then any corp drone can dream of. Plus, you'll earn the respect of the eclectic assortment of merchants, opportunists and adventurers who make their home in the fringes of space.
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes wisely. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight player classes each with unique abilities, both in combat and when exploring.
- Randomly generated weapons, armor and gear with upgradeable enhancements.
- Easy to Hardcore difficulty modes and optional permadeath.
27. Cooking Simulator
Experience the world of restaurant cooking in a highly polished, realistic kitchen. Use ovens, gas stands, pots, pans, bowls and plates, everything you need in a kitchen. Prepare dozens of lifelike ingredients - from vegetables through fish to steaks and poultry - to cook over thirty real dishes - or anything you like.
This is your kitchen. You can do anything here. If you really don't want to, you don't even have to cook anything. Throw kitchen knives like darts. Set fire to cardboard boxes, cook a steak on them, and then save the day with a fire extinguisher. Build a tower out of pots and trays. Everything with real-life physics.
However, if you'd rather be a cook, the same physics engine gives you unlimited opportunities. Cut some vegetables, put them in a pot and boil. Use a blender to make a soup. Bake a fish fillet, but remember not to burn it! See your ingredients transform with temperature. The kitchen experience awaits!
Subtly modify your dishes according to your clients' whims. Use different spices to make them love your cooking, and they will write you a unique review you will not forget!
Deliver fine dishes and unlock new, more refined recipes as your fame grows. Acquire social media reviews, Michelin stars and rise through the ranks of the greatest cooks - but beware! The Mystery Client awaits, and if you fail to please him, much of your hard work will be lost.
Categories in common with Cooking Simulator: Simulation
28. Last Word
Photographer Whitty Gawship attends a prestigious get-together at the residence of the impressive Professor Chet Chatters. Members of the party are veteran conversationalists, each trying to gain subtle power over one-another. The mood shifts when Whitty and the others discover that the professor can get the "Last Word" in every conversation via his miraculous invention. Dastardly!
But what are the professor's motives? And why invite a commoner?
Last Word is an unconventional JRPG. Battle sophisticated guests using words as weapons. Collect topics by gossiping to unlock mysteries. Drink wine. The night is young and no one can leave until the devious Professor Chatters says so! Can Whitty and Seymour overcome the power of the professor's amazing machine? Or will they succumb to the saucy banter of the motley aristocrats around them? Don't hesitate in getting the Last Word.Features
- Unique battle system! Fight with the subtle nuances of conversation.
- Engaging storytelling! Get whisked away by a narrative brimming with character! And fun!
- Key Topic System! Gather gossip to unlock more... gossip!
- Vocal SFX! Each character has their own awe-inducing sound. Listen to the quality of that throat clearing!
- Bow Ties! Learn skills and equip them using snazzy Bow Tie Points!
29. Exodus from the Earth
The Intelligence Agency has commissioned you, Francis Rixon, to find out what is happening inside the Corporation's confines and to retrieve information about a secret mineral upon which the very existence of the human race may depend.
- Explore and battle through various locations on two planets, each with multiple objectives
- Epic environments with cinematic special effects
- Innovative physics engine that reflects the real world
- Variety of interactive and destructible objects
- Supernatural storyline and unpredictable gun-toting gameplay
- Diverse selection of weaponry, each with its own unique features and melee attack options
- Smart and challenging AI which reflect real life behaviors
- Multiple modes of transportation at the player's and enemy's disposal
- Internet and LAN multiplayer with up to 10 players
Categories in common with Exodus from the Earth: Action
Clutch is a fast-paced arcade racing game which will challenge the resilience of anyone's nerves. You play as a person who has survived a catastrophe of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), while everyone else in the city has been transformed into a bloodthirsty zombie. You return to the abandoned city, looking for a way to change the zombies back into humans. The only way to survive is to move on fast armored vehicles. The player will complete different missions: racing, rescue and more to finally learn the truth.
- A multitude of drivable vehicles and upgrades
- Many ways to destroy zombies
- The LHC campus is a complete city open for exploration, sandbox style
- 8 game modes of racing and combat
- Advanced collision and damage physics
- Diversity of artifacts that affect the player and rivals
31. The Assembly
A first-person interactive story for mature audiences, The Assembly is a long-form game designed from the ground up for VR. Play as two individuals and discover a morally challenging organization from contrasting perspectives. Face trials, investigate the Assembly’s secret bunker and make tough decisions. But will your actions and their repercussions save lives… or lead to catastrophe?
Now supports Vive Motion Controllers and Oculus Touch as input devices.
- Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible 'blink' movement controls.
- Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- Play the game in non-VR.
32. Strike.is: The Game
Strike enemies or die trying!
Warning: Incredibly addicting Multiplayer Game!
LAG: If you experience high latency, please open the Settings Menu and change your server location
You are a cell, wandering around looking for smaller cells to absorb and grow.. wait! That is another game! You are a cell and somehow you learnt how to use guns! Embrace your weapon and destroy your enemies. Collect the ammos and fire your enemies down, use the second weapon power smartly to survive!
Strike.is offers you:
- Multiple Game Modes: Free for all, Random Team, Guild War, and more coming soon!
- Private rooms to play with friends
- Guild system to play with your friends in ranked matches
- Lot of different weapons each with different powers
- Incredible chiptune music!
- Have a lot of fun!
33. Stayin' Alive
https://youtu.be/xJjmWZjGLXMGet A Whole New Lease On Life!Do your best to die, or to save your enemies from death in this frantic multiplayer game about life and death.
Stayin' Alive is a game about four wheelchair-bound retirees who have decided it's high time to meet their maker, and four nurses who must keep the old geezers alive at all costs. Choose your side and let the dying/saving begin!It's Check Out Time!As a retiree, you will need to craft lethal weapons of self-destruction out of ordinary items and find a suitable place to commit suicide. But beware: nurses are looking for you and they're determined to save you from certain death.Life Is Precious!As a nurse, your job is keeping the old guys alive by finding the correct life-saving tool for any situation and using that on whoever is dying. Sedate the old-timers and conduct them into containment rooms to prevent suicide and instantly earn your score.
Any match lasts a few minutes and fast thinking is everything. Any time a retiree dies or is confined, points are assigned determining the winning party at the end of the match. Play in a small retirement house in South America or in a big hospital with up to 4 vs. 4 matches!
Will you take or save lives in the first ever FPSS (First Person Saver/Suicider)?
- Online Multiplayer matches for up to 8 players (4 vs. 4)
- Save your enemies as a nurse. How good are you at keeping others safe?
- Kill yourself as a retiree. How fast can you die?
- Craft your tools of death. Razors made out of toothbrushes. Auto-combustion kit made from Zippos. Creativity is the key.
- 6 ways to die. Each one with its corresponding life-saver tool. Die like you always wanted to IRL (!?).
- Sedate and confine retirees. No real senior citizens were harmed in the making of this game.
- Cooperation is the key. Help your friends die, or save everyone.
34. Porno Studio Tycoon
Business simulator with rich economic model, flexible configuration of movie production, complex casting and other features. Beautiful graphics and no sexually explicit content.No sexually explicit contentBecome a filmmakerShoot sneakily in public places or frighten your neighbors in rented apartments. Group actresses with similar skills and keep track of their mood. Choose the right plot actions. Upgrade your filming abilities on the set or learn from the books. Hire a crew with an awesome director. Define the number of scenes in a movie and the costs of postproduction.100% business simulatorThe quality of the movie affects its price, but there will be no profit without buyers. Release movies when competitors don't expect you to. An analyst in the office can help you with it. The office, by the way, is a useful thing. An experienced salesman can increase the sales in chosen country. A secretary can add some details to the reports. An accountant can tell you why you're broke. If you've managed this crowd, it is time to create your own websites. And with black hat SEO it's easier to monitor the number of subscribers.ActorsActors like to put lies on their resumes and work for your competitors. And relax, obviously. What they don't like is to get involved with a small studio. Choose your actors wisely. Take into consideration their favorite genres - romantic, vanilla, extreme - and preferences in different countries. And don't forget to check actor's skills, as well as director's skills. Actually, we haven't figured out the best way of selecting actors. So make up your own.AtmosphereThere are no truly adult illustrations in the game. Even the terminology is chosen carefully. The core of the game is the dynamics of markets. Graphic design is intended to create "spicy" atmosphere and a sense of immersion.Key features
- markets with shortages and surpluses
- websites with black hat SEO, merch
- flexible configuration of movie production
- complex casting of actors
- two modes of shooting (fast and detailed ones)
- customizable covers
- script-based movies
- 60+ actors
35. Real Farm Sim
Pull on your boots, fire up your tractor, and cultivate success in Real Farm, the most immersive agricultural simulator around. Go from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career mode, or cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode. Explore a stunning open world, bringing to life the American countryside in native 4K, 60FPS splendour.
Concentrate on crops, livestock, or both, growing your cash and reputation as you go. Acquire land, manage staff, and drive and maintain the most powerful farm vehicles available.
Reap the best prices in the marketplace, but watch your competitors, as their actions (and yours) will affect the economy in real time.
From business challenge to pastural playground, Real Farm cultivates the life, the rewards and the natural beauty of modern agriculture.
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
Categories in common with Real Farm Sim: Simulation
36. MotoGP 14
The official video game of the MotoGP™ hits the track with all the riders from the 2013 and 2014 seasons, as well as legendary champions from the history of the MotoGP™. Race on all the official tracks and take on your adversaries on the brand new Argentina circuit. Put yourself to the test with new game modes, including online Split Battle and offline Real Events 2013, not forgetting the compelling career mode. MotoGP™14 has been completely overhauled thanks to the new graphics engine that gives players the opportunity of experiencing all the thrills of being a real MotoGP™ rider.
rFactor is a realistic easily extendable racing simulation from Image Space Incorporated. It offers the latest in vehicle and race customization, great graphics, outstanding multiplayer, and the height of racing realism. rFactor features mixed class road racing with ultra realistic dynamics, an immersive sound environment and stunning graphics.
You can race against a field of AI cars, or in multi-player mode against others. The simulation supports a full day-night cycle. In multi-player mode, driver swaps are also supported, allowing you to run even full 24 hour endurance events. Everything can be customized by the community, including adding new tracks and cars, and a wealth of add-ons are available on-line.Features
- Updated 15 degrees of freedom physics engine
- Advanced tire modeling
- Support for 4-link rear suspension
- Engine boost modeling
- Complex aerodynamics
- Head physics, cockpit vibrations, detailed bump modeling
- All-new track-specific terrain data file system
- DX9 advanced graphics engine
- Real-time day/night transitions
- Projected headlights for nighttime driving
- Adjust player and opponent volume ratio
- See the apex with the Look Ahead slider
- Adjust your seat and mirror while in the driver’s seat
- Updating real-time scoring towers
- Expanded and enhanced gauge and LCD features for vehicle cockpits
- Improved loading times
- Updated sound engine
- Changing engine sounds based on upgraded vehicle performance
- Career mode with upgrades that affect the vehicle’s appearance, performance, and sound
- Define AI opponent types, strength and aggression
- Races can be lap based, time based or both
- Vehicle upgrade system
- Vehicle economy including mileage
- Ambient and track temperature changes throughout the race
- More configurable keys than you can shake a stick at
- Multiple Racing Series with vehicle and circuit filters
- Grid editing
- Full screen monitor and ability to rewind
- Freely move camera from any position including the ever famous exclusive ISI Swingman
- Spectator mode
- Greatly enhanced replay system including clip splicing
- Move, duplicate or delete replay clips while assigning camera movements to each
- Export replays to AVI files defining compression and size options
- Completely new multiplayer engine
- Built in race statistics reporting to web based RaceCast system
- Built in friends list
- Server bookmarks
- Dedicated server, including single click option
- Native voting system
- Add AI to multiplayer games
- Built in IRC chat
- Boot and ban player lists that can be passed around
- Security checks to combat potential cheating
- Extensive support for modders
- Easy to use customizable multi-language support
- Define a league schedule
- Rules to simulate different types of racing
- Completely customize your controller
- Drop in new vehicle liveries
- 2006 Formula IS – High Performance Open Wheel (Video)
- 2005 Hammer – Full Bodied GT
- 2005 Howston – Full Bodied GT
- National Stock Car – Stock Car
- Panoz – Full Bodied GT
- 2005 Rayzor – Rally Turbo
- 2006 rF3 – Quick and Nimble Open Wheel
- 2005 Rhez – Small FWD Sport Compact
- 2006 Rhez – Small FWD Sport Compact
- 2005 rTrainer – Low Speed Open Wheel
- 2005 Venom – Rally
- 2005 ZR – Affordable High Performance Sedan
- Barcelona – Permanent Road Course
- Brianza – Permanent Road Course
- Essington Park – Permanent Road Course
- Jacksonville Speedway – High Banked Superspeedway
- Jiading – Permanent Road Course
- Joesville Speedway – Paved Short Track
- Lienz Festival – Country Roads (Video)
- Mills Metropark – Permanent Road Course with two layouts
- Montreal – Permanent Road Course
- Northamptonshire – Permanent Road Course
- Nuerburg – Permanent Road Course
- Orchard Lake – Banked Tri-Oval with Infield Road Course
- Sardian Heights – Street Circuit with two layouts
- Toban Raceway Park – Permanent Road Course with four layouts
38. Templar Battleforce
Templar Battleforce is an addictive mix of strategic combat and army building with the precision gameplay of RPGs. Step into a Leviathan mech and lead the Templar Knights in battle against fierce Xenos. Create your own unique Battleforce by recruiting an array of Templar specialists -- and invent distinct strategies for your fireteams. Deploy your forces in tactical scenarios that challenge both novice and veteran alike. Put your best strategies to the test and see if you can snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in this futuristic turn-based wargame.
Armored in the Leviathan battle mechs, your mighty Templars will face hordes of terrifying Xenos, rogue human factions, and the ancient Narvidian threat. Slash and blast your way across a deep and deadly sci-fi universe -- waging war with cunning Scouts, righteous Soldiers, flamethrowing Hydras, specialized Engineers, deadly Sentry Turrets, and the indomitable Berserks.
Lead your squad as they blast, hack, and burn their way through the galaxy!
- Command your Templars in turn-based tactical warfare across 55+ unique scenarios
- Face diverse challenges in every deployment: corridor-to-corridor, open desert warfare, territory control (capturing tactical points), defensive last stands, scorched-earth retreats, infiltration deep behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
- Lead your squad in battle against immense and mighty bosses
- Immerse yourself in a branching sci-fi storyline and explore a vast sci-fi lore
- Deploy specialist Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, scorching flamethrowers, hindering attacks, and sentry turrets
- Face 25+ diverse enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians, and rogue human factions
- Build your unique battleforce with exacting precision, recruit and design every squad member
- Customize the appearance, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
- Endless combinations of squads, soldiery, and tactics will keep you coming back for more!
- Replay the campaign with your victorious squad in a New Game+ mode
The Templar Knights are a revered and storied martial order who were the elite forces for the Star Traders during their most challenging conflict: the Galactic War against the Guild.
Their unchallenged prowess derives from two key factors:
- Leviathan Battle Suits - They pilot 10 foot tall battle mechs known as Leviathan Battle Suits. Once designed for high-pressure environments and exploring gas giants and deep space, these mechs have been adapted for war.
- Templar Lineage - Templars descend from a Zendu bloodline -- a unique heritage that gives them the ability (with proper training and ritual) to pass all of memories from their lives (and any memories passed down by their ancestors) to a newly born child. This memory gift is known as a Templar’s Lineage – and it is what gives Templars their immense advantage in combat, tactics, engineering, and the ability to drive the hulking Leviathan Battle Suits. The player takes on the role of a Templar Captain who hails from a storied Lineage reaching back 87 Templars -- and who pages back through the memories to help cope with the dire situation at hand.
The Templar Knights are a martial order sworn to protect the Star Traders – the last known free humans. Under the guidance of the Templars and the prophet Shalun, the Star Traders departed the ruins of the Galactic Core, leaving behind desolation wrought by the great Galactic War. Guided by the prophet, the Star Traders sought a new home among the stars. Across the multi-generational journey of the Great Exodus, many ships have been lost, fallen behind, or splintered from the main fleet -- scattering the Star Traders to the galactic winds.
With the Great Exodus coming to an end, the Star Traders founded new colonies on the few remaining habitable worlds. The Templar Knights are called upon once again to defend the Star Traders and their new colonies from an ancient threat.
Templar Battleforce is the fourth Trese Brothers title set in the Star Traders universe. The game follows Templar Assault, the Trese Brothers’ original squad-based warfare game in which players lead squads of Templar Knights against the Xeno threat. Templar Battleforce inherits not only the rich story of its predecessor, but the game’s high tension and corridor-to-corridor combat style. Games created by the Trese Brothers are known for challenging difficulty progressions, so you’ll have the option to play on easy and normal difficulties -- or crank it up into multiple gears of insanely challenging combat!
Trese Brothers Games is one of the premier indie game development studios for desktop and mobile RPG and strategy games. Andrew and Cory Trese founded Trese Brothers Games in 2010 from a shared passion for challenging, highly replayable games. With more than six games on major game platforms and markets, Trese Brothers Games has more than 2.5 million customers . . . and counting.
Come join the family! We’re an indie studio built on the mixed skills of three brothers: Cory is the oldest and our engineering ninja, Andrew is the middle brother who both codes and draws, and Martin is the youngest and the artistic talent behind Templar Battleforce. You can find our team interacting with gamers every day on our forum about everything from features to new content.
We make games we love -- and we hope you’ll love them, too!
39. Soccer Manager 2015
A couple of years ago we decided to make a high quality, immersive single-player football management game that is genuinely free to play. After many, many months of development we are very proud to present the first iteration - Soccer Manager 15.
We have always kept users at the forefront of everything we do at Soccer Manager so our plan now is to let you enjoy the game for free, hopefully tell your friends about it and - even better - let us know what you think of the game by contributing to one our regular community events or via our social media/forum channels.
Your feedback will help us shape the next major iteration (Soccer Manager 16) due for release later this year.
If you're still reading this - here is some marketing blurb about the game...
Play Soccer Manager now - become a legendary football manager and lead your team to championship glory in this free football management game. Lead living legends to victory in this fast-paced, action-packed single-player game.
- Start managing your favourite club in a matter of minutes
- Your game is accessible via the cloud
- Manage over 800 clubs in over 48 of the world's top leagues – take your team to the top of world football.
- Buy and sell players to improve your club from our cloud-based Wiki of over 70,000 players – the only game in the world that has a player database that's always up to date.
- Set the tactics that dictate how your team play - how will you match up against the world's great clubs?
- Build your club on and off the pitch - hire staff to scout or train your players, improve your facilities or build your stadium to bring in more revenue.
If you love football as much as we do, you live and breathe it. Join over 9 million other managers at Soccer Manager - the place where all that passion comes into play.
Categories in common with Soccer Manager 2015: Sports
40. Aveyond 3-1: Lord of Twilight
Chapter 1 in a four-part series! Journey across a massive world on a quest to thwart a power-crazed lunatic who wants to enslave humanity! Two hundred years ago, a sorcerer attempted to fulfill a dark prophecy that would see him rule the world. He died before his goal was realized, but the prophecy lingered on. Today, another maniac stands determined to succeed where the sorcerer failed and he needs YOU to fulfill his plan. Are you brave/crazy enough to stop this guy?Games that have been released in the series:Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: Gates of Night (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Lost Orb (DOWNLOAD HERE)
Aveyond: The Darkthrop Prophecy (DOWNLOAD HERE)Features:
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh... or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Travel with a large party of friends. Pick your leader and your fighters for turn-based battles.
- Seek out special academies to learn skills like climbing so that you can explore new areas.
- Help Edward, one of your party members, find a wife or face the wrath of his mother.
- Give or steal from temples.
- Obtain a magical sword that can have its properties changed by the gem you put in its hilt.
- Run a farm in your spare time and collect creatures.
- Awesome music brought to you by an award-winning musician who has the entire Final Fantasy music library memorized.
- For the lazy: find the secret treasure caves and equip your heroes with mega weapons, gold, and level ups.
- 20+ achievements to unlock!
41. Bambino Rally 3
The successor of Bambino Rally 3 has appeareed. Once again you can ride old polish mini cars.
Prepare for unique racing experience that cannot be copared to any other game.
Let's start with the car. Introduced in 1972 and build under license in Poland was giving creeps every communist bloc worker.
650 ccm straight-two engine pumping almost 23 horsepower - who wants more? With good winds it could ride at almost 120 km/h and that was more scary than riding a rollercoaser. With brakes that almost worked and handling that can be compared to a brick, the car was a cult classic. And all of aforementioned features were re-created in our game!
When you earn more monies, you can choose one from 4 different bodywork versions and tune it up in your garage - change mechanical parts (that will probably affect car's performance) and add visuals (which will make your car's handling a bit more likely, but it will also make it look funny). And don't forget ridiculously big muffler-ends!
Then jump behind the steering-wheel and check if you're the best on every track. Challenge other drivers that can see only their car and the finish line, so be sure that they will ram into your precious car on every occassion.
- mechanic and visual tuning options (YAY)!
- fast, arcade gameplay and unique game experience.
42. Neon Junctions
Neon Junctions is a First Person Puzzle-Platformer imbued with atmosphere of synthwave and 80s.
Plunge into cyberspace and try to overcome 35 levels capable to challenge not only your savvy but also dexterity. Capture and move conductive cubes, close electrical circuits and restore power of the interactive objects around you to get to the teleportation plant which is able to take you to the next level of the game!
43. KOEWOTAYORINI / 声之寄托
44. The Works of Mercy
'The Works of Mercy' is a psychological thriller inspired by the classics of the genre: Roman Polanski’s 'Repulsion,' 'The Tenant' and Stanley Kubrick’s 'The Shining.' The game’s plot revolves around mysterious killings committed on seemingly random victims. Only this time it’s the player who becomes the murderer.
'The Works of Mercy' tells a story of a personal tragedy and wrecked psyche. When a cryptic tormentor forces the protagonist to kill people in order to save his family, the game’s hero (and the player) is posed with a series of dramatic questions. Who is the tormentor? Why is he so vengeful toward the protagonist’s family? How far do you have to go to satisfy him? How can you justify the killing in the sake of saving someone’s life? And how will you cope with the sense of guilt?
'The Works of Mercy' takes place in a photorealistic world as immersive as the real one. It lets the player get the very feel of roaming through murky locations and delve into the hero’s mind which is put to a serious trial. The game enables you to explore a fully interactive environment featuring the best elements of such games as 'Gone Home' or 'P.T.'
'The Works of Mercy' will leave the gamers with a lasting impression and face them with the question: how much could I sacrifice for my family? It will take the players through a dark world which gradually dissolves to an increasingly surreal vision of the protagonist’s mind captured in a lethal trap.
'The player is given various controversial missions which don't must be completed to progress through the story line but then you will take the consequences and your world will turn into a horror. You have to think a lot what you are saying and doing because somebody can die even if you don't want it. It's not easy but there is a place for outsmart your tormentor. It all depends on your perceptiveness and creativity. You decide who you want to be and what you want to do. It's great because you can play the game many times to check what will happen if you do something differently than previously. In that case the game isn't linear and has different endings. You describe the actions of your character rather than acting him out. For example, during interactive dialogues. The game gives you a lot of freedom and impact on the story.'
45. Disney•Pixar Cars 2: The Video Game
Inspired by the Disney•Pixar animated film, Cars 2: The Video Game lets players jump into the Cars 2 universe with some of their favorite Cars personalities in exotic locations around the globe.
Continuing the storyline from the upcoming film, players can choose to play as Mater and Lightning McQueen, as well as some brand new characters, as they train in the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) to become world-class spies. They’ll take on dangerous missions, compete to become the fastest racecar in the world, or use their spy skills in exciting, action-packed combat racing and battle arenas. Players can race against friends and family in either single or multiplayer modes with up to four players to unlock challenging new tracks, characters, events and thrilling spy missions. The DS version will also include exclusive global locations not seen in the film.
Cars 2: The Video Game introduces the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) that expands upon the film storyline
Choose from more than 20 different characters, such as Mater, Lightning McQueen and the newly introduced Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell, and train to become world class spies
Participate in simulated hazardous missions using high-tech gadgets to evade and impede adversaries
Perform maneuvers only Cars characters can do, such as backwards driving, air tricks, sidestepping to avoid obstacles, two wheel driving and more
Connect with World of Cars Online, a free-to-play browser-based virtual world based on the Cars universe, to gain rewards in the video game and then use them to unlock new items in the virtual world
46. Lords of the Black Sun
Lords of the Black Sun is an epic, complex, dense, turn-based 4X PC strategy game, set in deep space.
Take command of one race to join the struggle for supremacy in the galaxy. As the leader of your empire you are tasked with exploring the stars, colonizing new worlds, managing your empire and conquering whoever dares to oppose you.
The galaxy is full of secrets and dangers: Discover ancient ruins and artifacts, repel or befriend pirates, promote a general to guide your fleets to victory. Concoct complex plots with your allies or use your intelligence services to uncover weak spots on that threatening empire whose leader has vowed to destroy you.
Make sure to keep your population happy or be prepared to face protests against your rule, or in a worst case scenario, rebel factions within your empire.
Only the mightiest rulers can prevail in the depths of space. Are you up to the task of becoming a Lord of the Black Sun?Key features:
- 8 major races each with their own ship designs, technologies, unique traits and unique abilities, meaning playing with each race is a different challenge and offers new ways to approach the game.
- Big, living universe: In addition to the major powers, independent races and pirate clans also claim the galaxy as their residence; their existence can be an annoyance, or a blessing if you can take advantage of them.
- Deep economical and political layer: War isn’t the only way to weaken your rivals. Diplomacy, inteligence and trade can be one of many powerful tools that, if used properly, can be very effective as well.
- Tactical Turn based combat.
- Create and customize your own ship designs.
- Generals: These unique and powerful units evolve as they battle and if used well can be the difference between defeat and victory.
- Randomly generated universe, tech tree and units: You will never play the same game twice.
- Empire shattering: Unrest might lead rebels to start a civil war which in turn might lead to the creation of a new, independent empire that might grow to rival your own.
- Plotting: Secretly finance a war against your rivals in order to weaken them or prepare a surprise joint war along with your allies in a bid to destroy that frighteningly fast growing empire.
- Human-like AI that doesn’t cheat and plays by the same rules as human players, while presenting a constant challenge.
- Play Multiplayer and Hotseat online via LAN or IP/internet.
47. SQUIDS FROM SPACE
SQUIDS FROM SPACE is a team-based tactical PvP top-down shooter where the Earth is under attack from a race of sinister aliens -- The Squids! Taking place in a retro 1950's setting, the people of Earth must unite and fight back, pitting human weapons of war against the Squids' bizarre technology in a battle for the future of the planet!Join Our Community!We have a Discord Community that anyone is welcome to join! Get instant interaction with the creators of SQUIDS FROM SPACE. Ask questions, voice concerns, share your ideas, and share your creative content (videos, streams, art, etc) with others.
- Play as a human and defend Earth, or play as a Squid and conquer it!
- Engage in chaotic fire-fights in a light-hearted and colorful universe.
- Battles last 10~15 minutes, making it easy to play as much or as little as you want.
- As a human, blast your foes with shotguns, rocket launchers, grenades or bundles of dynamite!
- As a Squid, disintegrate your enemies with deadly rays, or pilot a massive Crawler Tank!
- Out-strategize your opponents by collecting resources and unlocking better weapons for your team.
- Blow up cars, gas stations, oil barrels, and plenty of other things as you wage war across the map.
- AI bots with different personalities automatically fill empty team slots.
- Plenty of support-style weapons to choose from, for those who are teamwork-inclined!
48. Serpent in the Staglands
A campaign within the world of Vol, a fully realized setting inspired by the late bronze age in a Transylvanian landscape, with unique politics, races and gods steeped in history. Featuring a chosen party of five, you role-play Necholai, a minor god of a celestial body who descends to the Staglands for a moonlit festival only to find the way home blocked and immortality slipping away. Seeking answers and aid, you take on a mortal body and the guise of a traveling Spicer. This isn't a story of good and evil, saving the world or being a hero, it's about intrigue and your adventure of survival in a harsh land.
While the game rolls the dice for you, you'll traverse the Staglands on a path narrated by your own wits and choices. A tabletop inspired experience with adventure-game like navigation, Serpent in the Staglands offers no auto-populating map markers, checklist quest grinding and rigid story exposition.
Examine hand-drawn maps in your inventory for secret locations, diagrams of foreign languages, note encounters of interest in your in-game journal and figure out on your own how best to smuggle Spices. Roleplay, investigate, and pray to the RNG god when combat begins.Serpent in the Staglands features:
- Party-based, real time with pause combat focused on macro tactical decisions and creative party skill combinations
- Classless role-playing system: create builds via any combination of the over 100 magic, combat and aptitude skills available to create or find up to 5 unique characters
- Non-linear storyline to explore as your adventure allows
- No level scaling or story-blocked map barriers impede your adventure
- Dynamic item use, including an incantation book, hand-drawn maps, and a herbology kit for brewing potions
- Combat designed for minimal pause spamming and without cooldowns, instead focusing on pre-buffing, positioning and auto-triggering skills
- An unmarked map filled with wilderness, cities, towers, temples, dungeons and caverns to explore.
- Write your own journal notes for quests, puzzles and leads as you investigate. The game won't hold your hand or tell you what to do.
- Huge variety of enemies and challenges, including monsters, rogue mages and mutilated outlaws, which all can have the same spells and skills you do
For more gameplay information and official forums, please visit: http://serpentinthestaglands.com
An online real life simulator with plenty of opportunities where anyone can create image just the way they like and live their dream life. The players can immerse themselves in a perfect world that resembles the real one in size and scope, but at the same time is pleasantly different. Prestigious job, high status, elite penthouse apartment in a skyscraper and a garage full of luxurious cars — everything people strive for can be easily obtained by simply playing the game.
Create your individual style with the help of myriad of fashion boutiques and beauty salons in this virtual metropolis. The selection of available trendy items is updated regularly. There are plenty of mini-games (including bowling, Q-zar, dancing and others) to keep you entertained, but you’ll have to master them all if you wish to make it to the top of the leaderboards. Make your dreams come true thanks to the salary you receive for simply being online! Play with cute pets and teach them tricks, acquire a private apartment or even a personal island, but most importantly enjoy good company. Clubs, parties, night sports car racing — there are plenty of ways to have fun. The virtual metropolis on the other side of your monitor is bursting with life and is made for meeting new friends and partying hard!
● Regular «salary» your character receives for being online and completing quests: you do not have to invest real money to enjoy the game;
● Original ratings system, the need to monitor satiety, energy and mood of your character. Buy the best clothes, visit prestigious night clubs, beauty salons and fitness centers. Make your alter ego happy and successful!
● Making friends and having fun in a comfortable virtual environment;
● Integrated mini-games: street racing, dance battles, paintball tournaments, bowling nights — all the entertainments a city can offer are yours to enjoy;
● Advanced real estate system that allows your character to acquire a private island.
● Cute pets: take care of them and teach them tricks to surprise your friends;
● Low system requirements: the game can easily be played on «office»-type computers and does not require a fast Internet connection.
50. Witches, Heroes and Magic
WHAM is a chaotic challenge right from the start. I'm super excited about bringing you it's great NEW game play mechanics! You will die as you get used to it, but that is part of the fun. It's not like other RPG's where you win easily vs everything. It morphs into a MOBA-ish (single player) styled game with outposts to capture and protect about a third of the way though.
Features of the game:
* "Take incredible strategic control of your armies using the intuitive slow time system". Every decision matters, so why not be given time to make them, when you need to make it? Do fun things like casting a wall in front of you when you see a projectile heading your way!
* Use your men as meat shields to keep yourself alive. If for some reason you value their existence, use yours or your armies spells and abilities to heal, shield and manoeuvre them to safety. Jump on the heads of ogres or ride manticores, because when you do, they take some of the damage meant for you instead. Battles are always intense because if you die, its all over, regardless of the size of your army. ( size doesn't matter ;)
* Dominate 100's of creatures. Find troop combinations and strategies that smash and melt your enemies into the ground! Either they join you or die.