The best games like Ant War: Domination are:
- arrow_rightAdVenture Capitalist
- arrow_rightHELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
- arrow_rightThe Witcher Adventure Game
- arrow_rightOh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
- arrow_rightCrush Crush
- arrow_rightKnights of Pen and Paper 2
99 Best Games Like Ant War: Domination:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (85)
- Xbox One (8)
- PlayStation 4 (11)
- iOS (40)
- Android (32)
- macOS (24)
- Linux (13)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (3)
- PlayStation 3 (6)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (4)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (3)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (2)
- Dreamcast (4)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (2)
1. AdVenture Capitalist
Have you ever found yourself queuing up for your favourite interactive adventure, only to wish for something to fill the empty space while you’re waiting? Well have WE got a deal for you!
Introducing AdVenture Capitalist - the game you play while playing other, better games!
AdVenture Capitalist is the world’s greatest capitalism simulator. Start with a humble lemonade stand, and squeeze your way to total fiscal domination! Earn ridiculous sums of cash, diversify your investments, and attract smarmy Angel Investors to give your businesses a boost!
And the best part is, AdVenture Capitalist can even play itself! Get your businesses booming, then hire a manager to keep making the dough while you’re gone. Money keeps accumulating while you’re offline, just waiting for you to come back and spend spend spend! IT’s so easy, even a socialist could do it!
The Job Creator was within you all along... now show the rest of the world what you're made of! (Hint: it's money!)
Start your rags to riches adventure - Only in AdVenture Capitalist!
2. HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Skeletonized rabbit Ash lives in Hell, he's a prince of that place. Ash is busy recovering his hellish reputation - killing everyone in Hell, who saw his photo with a rubber duckling in the bath. Apparently, among the princes of Hell to play with the duckling is not common. Each monster, killed by Ash, opens the way to the next - totally Ash has to kill a hundred monsters.
Ash is chasing monsters in several spaces that have their own design. Among them there is a cave, a laboratory, a spaceship with a team of talking animals and a casino.
The game is good for its mood - ironic and humorous, which is maintained throughout the game and is always surprised by an abundance of jokes and fancies. The game is full of surprises. Unexpected ways of murder, stylish crazy monsters, excellent finds for the hero. There is always something going on in the game - and not only with the hero. On the whole space of the screen, the world lives and turns into something previously unprecedented and exciting.
Divekick is the world’s first two-button fighting game. It distills the essence of the fighting game genre into just two buttons with no d-pad directional movement. Divekick’s focused gameplay demonstrates how much depth a single move actually has, and introduces (or reinforces) skills fundamental to the genre: mind games, spacing, timing, and quick reactions.
At Iron Galaxy we love fighting games. To the average fan, most of what makes them fun is hidden behind a never-ending series of input combinations that they have to memorize. That’s why Divekick has just two buttons: Dive (into the air) makes your character jump straight up. Kick causes your character to fly foot first at a downward angle. If you press Kick on the ground, you can jump away from your opponent. Utilizing these moves, the first hit will win the round, and the player that wins five rounds first wins the game. It’s pure adrenaline, awareness, and outsmarting your enemy. It’s a fighting game deconstructed into its purest form.
- 14+ Completely unique and original characters, each with their own fighting style and special techniques.
- Includes two extra playable characters: Fencer from Nidhogg and Johnny Gat from Saints Row!
- A story for every character in the game, including an intro, ending, and rival battles. You will be moved to tears!
- Ranked and non-ranked GGPO-powered online multiplayer, the most trusted netcode in fighting games. Includes ranking boards for each character, as well as overall.
- Single player plus Local VS multiplayer for two players, with quick and easy button reconfiguration to accommodate a room full of unique personalities.
- Full Steamworks integration, including Big Picture Mode.
- "How a two-button fighter became the toast of PAX East" Penny Arcade
- "Divekick is living the dream of diving and kicking. Yes, it is real." Kill Screen
- "Divekick: The best (and only) two-button fighter." Shack News
- "Divekick is the Smartest, Most Absurd Two-Button Fighting Game I've Ever Played" Kotaku
- "Divekick and Sportsfriends turns friends and strangers into rivals." Venture Beat
Divekick has been selected for the IndieCade 2013 Festival which takes place from 10/3 - 10/6 in Los Angeles!
5. Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
The parrot is back from the dead bringing countless new insults for your disposal, Sir! Remember that silly game that parted lovers, destroyed families and turned friends into enemies? Here’s its successor that does even more, certainly with more style and more variety. And I have proof! This time you can spread affront to everyone in the world that has Internet access or - if you’re not the most sociable - you can sit alone and play with yourself. Nudge nudge.
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
6. Crush Crush
Hey hot stuff! Are you looking for a fun and flirty game to kill some time and make you laugh out loud? That’s a crazy coincidence, because it’s been looking for you!
Welcome to Crush Crush – the Idle Dating Sim! Begin your quest to win the hearts of your town’s lovely ladies… after a disastrous intro or two! To do it you’ll have to build your stats, unlock amazing new jobs, and then sweep your waifu off her feet with exotic dates, the perfect gift, or maybe a tickle fight or two.
7. Knights of Pen and Paper 2
Assemble your party and control your group of pen and paper role-players as they are guided through their adventures by the Game Master. All the fun of pen and paper RP, none of the lost dice!
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
- There's no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support
The world's cutest creatures arrived...and want to play!
In Adorables you can play with 3 fully customizable cute characters in 6 different game types. Play against your friends, collect coins, customize your characters and win the Tournament or the World Tour modes. Adorables offer a lots of fun for you, don't miss it! But beware, it's very addictive
The control is very simple. You only need to click on the character to control and aim with the arrow.
- Platform free multiplayer
- 3 single player modes (practice, world tour and tournament)
- Fully customizable characters
- 6 games (soccer, beach ball, CTF, Last Adorable Standing, Ice Hockey, Mummy)
- Turn based and fast game modes
- 8 languages (English, Hungarian, Chinese, German, Slovak, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian)
- Achievements, leaderboards
- You can select from the world's all countries to represent in the competitions
- Controller support
- HD graphics
9. Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure
Break out your magnifying glass and passport-It's time for Discovery!, the seek-and-find game show with your host, Jerry Landers and the beautiful Jill Summers. Step up to the wheel, and choose today's adventure! Will it be Spain, China, Australia, or one of three other fabulous international hot spots?
Enjoy the sights, sounds and hidden-object adventures around the globe and across the U.S. Hunt for the more than 1,000 hidden objects and compete against 20 eagle-eyed contestants for a chance at the U.S. Roadtrip Jackpot Round. Play five different game modes and four fun mini-games in this seek-and-find adventure!
Categories in common with Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure: Casual
10. Ittle Dew
Adventuress Ittle Dew and her sidekick Tippsie crash onto a strange island, filled with loot and mysterious inhabitants. It quickly dawns on the duo that this might become their biggest adventure yet.
Ittle Dew boils down the classic adventure formula until there is only fun left. Experience devious puzzles, timeless gameplay and lots of exploration!
Lots of secrets and shortcuts to explore
Combine your tools in ingenious ways
Beautiful hand-drawn HD wobble graphics
Speedrunners welcome, with Leaderboards for all the ways you can break the game
11. Slayaway Camp: Butcher's Cut
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
Experience a new dimension of gut-churning terror as an unspeakable force of skull-faced killing maims and murders his way through smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing young adults. No teenager is safe in the summer horror blockbuster smash hit of 1984.
This special console-only Butcher's Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore.
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Intense finger action! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as "Skullface" and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as "Jessica"
12. deep space waifu: FLAT JUSTICE
This is a stand alone expansion of the original game DEEP SPACE WAIFU.
FLAT IS JUSTICE!!
You are a member of the F.L.A.T.
FABULOUS LAW APPLICATION TASKFORCE of the METROLOLITAN POLICE.
It's up to you save the poor babe-ilicious beauties from the corrupted alien police threat!
Live the King Bear’s search for JUSTICE, on a quest to recover lost dignity and FIND the PERFECT FLAT WAIFU!
All while kicking the alien police butt.
- ONE HAND MODE !
- AN ACTUAL PLOT
- NEW GALLERY MODE
- 60 PIECES OF CLOTHING TO DESTROY!
- 40 MILESTONES TO THE PERFECT SCORE!
- 15 NEW CORRUPTED COP ENEMIES!
- 12 GIRLS WITH UNIQUE POSES
- 12 STAGES
- 10 UNIQUE BOSS FIGHTS
- 6 POWER UPS!
- 5 NEW MUSICS!
- 3 MOTORCYCLES!
- 1 SNEAKY BEAR!
Have a nice day OFFICER!
13. PaRappa the Rapper (1996)
PaRappa the Rapper (パラッパラッパー, Parappa Rappā) is a rhythm video game developed by NanaOn-Sha and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation. Created by music producer Masaya Matsuura in collaboration with artist Rodney Greenblat, the game features unique visual design and rap-based gameplay and is considered to be the first true rhythm game. The game was first released in Japan in 1996 and was later released in North America and Europe in 1997. The game was ported to the PlayStation Portable in 2006. A remastered version of the original PlayStation game was released for PlayStation 4 in 2017 for the game's twentieth anniversary.
The game spawned two follow-up titles; a guitar-based spin-off titled Um Jammer Lammy, released in 1999 for the PlayStation, and a direct sequel, PaRappa the Rapper 2, released for the PlayStation 2 in 2001. An anime television series based on the games aired in Japan between April 2001 and January 2002, with a short spin-off series airing from October 2016.
Categories in common with PaRappa the Rapper (1996):
14. Phantasy Star Online (2000)
Phantasy Star Online is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega for the Dreamcast in 2000 in Japan and 2001 worldwide. Unlike previous turn-based games in the Phantasy Star series, Phantasy Star Online features real-time hack and slash combat. The game was a critical and commercial success, and was followed by expansions and sequels including Phantasy Star Online Episode III (2003), Phantasy Star Universe (2006) and Phantasy Star Online 2 (2012). Phantasy Star Online can still be played online through private servers.
15. RISK: Factions
Wage war with five factions, each with unique abilities, in the original game of strategy and world domination! Play with classic rules or reign supreme with objective-based and world conquest scenarios as you command your army and take tactical gambles to win the day. Then challenge your friends in online multiplayer and see how you stack up on the leaderboards.
Five unique factions with different strengths:
Play as the Human, Cat, Robot, Undead, or Yeti army!
Play through the campaign mode to unlock new factions
Fight for world domination in Online Matches
Invite friends to play Online
See how you stack up on the RISK Leaderboards
New ways to play:
Play objective-based or world conquest scenarios
Play on new maps with dynamic terrain. Flood enemies out of territories
Avoid nuclear fallout, and control missile silos to gain the strategic upper hand.
Unleash Overkill moments based on the dice roll
Enjoy fun and quirky animated battles
New Drag and Drop Fast Battle attack
Unlock Achievements during game play
Categories in common with RISK: Factions: Strategy
16. King of Thieves
Steal gems, build your defense and win guild wars in this unique blend of arcade, platform game and PVP multiplayer!
Compete with more than 50 million users around the world and create your own clan of thieves. Break into enemy’s dungeon and steal their gold.
Prove you’re the smartest and the most skillful thief in the world!
PLEASE NOTE: the game is extremely addictive and inevitably leads to increasing the number of your friends.
STEAL PRECIOUS THINGS. Stealing is fun! Collect gold and gems from other players to become the wealthiest thief in the world.
DEFEND YOUR LOOT. Design a dungeon defense, place traps and platforms to prevent others from stealing your treasure. See them being caught in your traps. No escape, muhaha!
CLAIM THE THRONE. Dive into action, boost your skills and compete with other players worldwide to jump on top of the leaderboards.
JOIN GUILD. Find some reliable dudes and proclaim war on other guilds. Win epic clan battles!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OUTFIT. Choose a cool costume which perfectly suits your personality. Be a stylish thief, stand out from the crowd!
TRAVEL AND EXPLORE. Test your agility through 112 single-mode levels or dive into an underground world of user-generated content.
SUBSCRIPTION. Subscribe to get an opportunity to progress faster and access exclusive costumes!
By subscribing to King of Thieves, you get:
- x10 lock picks (maximum capacity increase)
- Lock picks restoration is x10 faster
- Gold mine also produces "tears" every day
- 3 unique costumes
Subscription cost is $4.99. If you choose to purchase Exclusive Subscription Pack through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will auto-renew every month unless you turn it off 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase subscription, you can simply continue using King of Thieves for free.
Ready to meet the challenge? Game on!
Join the community, find friends and check news:
“King of Thieves is a well designed multiplayer challenge which will keep you coming back and is definitely a steal of a deal for the entertainment value for free.” - Apple'N'Apps
“King of Thieves is the most compelling PvP game to come around in a long time. It’s good to be bad, so go ahead and indulge.” - Gamezebo
“I'm totally blown away by this game; it’s really really good.”
“Very fun and addicting game. I love the unique mechanics and the overall feeling of the game.”
“A lot of fun! I mainly just play Clash of Clans, but this game has made a permanent home alongside it.”
17. ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove
ToeJam and Earl: Back in the Groove is an all-new adventure developed by the co-creator of the OG ToeJam and Earl games, which famously infused hip-hop stylings with rogue-like game play.
Crash land on Earth and protect yourself with funky power-ups against dangerous Earthlings on an adventure to find all the lost pieces of the Rapmaster Rocketship. Play with up to three of your friends online or couch co-op and discover all the secret locations and powerful tools. ToeJam and Earl probably shouldn't have taken the Rapmaster on an intergalactic joyride, but at least they'll find all the pieces of it before Lamont notices that it's missing ... right? Right.
Back in the Groove is a mash-up of the very best features of the classic console games with a ton of fresh features. Get a blast of funky nostalgia or play ToeJam and Earl for the very first time.FEATURES:
- Nine playable characters including: ToeJam and Earl, Latisha, Lewanda, GeekJam, Peabo, and Earl’s mom, Flo
- Randomly-generated stacked levels to make every play through feel different in advanced mode
- Discover new secret locations and terrain types
- Jam to 15 re-makes of old favorite songs and 15 new songs in the same funky style
- Dynamic split-screen for couch co-op play, as well as online play -- supports up to 4 players
- Enter the Hyperfunk Zone in multi-player co-op, too
- A huge number of new presents, Earthlings, player character stats, character-specific dialogue, permanent power-hats, and many features that enhance cooperative play and make this the best Toejam & Earl yet
18. Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit
Cat Burglar: A Tail of Purrsuit is a stealthy puzzle platformer adventure of a cat's quest to get one over on the dastardly dogs.
By playing as Kat and clearing each level you will unlock Pet charities and get an opportunity to learn more about these great organizations and how you can help.
Kat must sneak her way through 7 different levels to best the dogs and escape with the LOOTS!
GAMERS FOR GOOD BACKSTORY:
Gamers for Good was formed in 2012 as a result of a group of Game Devs wanting to work together for a greater cause.
We have published 2 charity artbooks supporting causes like mental health awareness and cancer research, As we move into game development we seek to provide answers to the age old question; "How can I give back as a gamer?" Specifically as a game developer. we hope to provide multiple replicable examples for the industry.
We provide community service opportunities, charitable giving projects as well as gaming related service options.
19. Armored Kitten
Armored Kitten is a shooting action game. This game will take you through series of classic levels, various enemies and boss battles with amazing experience of side scrolling platformer games. Use various weapons filled with slug and power ups to fight your way through living dead, enraged zombies, mutants and other hellish creatures coming from the breached Abyss of hell!
Get your Combat Armor and Double Barrel Shotgun ready to blow up all enemies, kill them all in this amazing side scroll shooter game. Armored Kitten’s unique art style and humor makes the best and totally insane twin stick shooter seen so far on mobile!
Single Player Massacre lies thru unique destructible environments such as the Mars Surface, the Bio Labs, and the Hydroponic Garden. Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of Weapons, Armor Sets, Combat skills, and Upgrades.
• Cute and deadly Kitten as main character!
• Rich customisation options,
• Slay monsters with over 20 weapons.
• Collect Loot to buy Upgrades, Guns and Armor!
• Unique cartoon style with stylish animation
• Awesome Music and Sound FX
• Powerups like Quad Damage, Bonus Weapons and more
• Procedural generated levels!
• Full translation into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
20. Pizza Titan Ultra
Pizza Titan Ultra is a fast paced 3rd-person action platformer focused on fighting and smashing through a futuristic city, in a giant mech, to deliver pizza. Experience arcadey action with speedy attacking and dodging, while attempting to control the massive weight of a 10 storey mobile pizzeria - just try not to make too much of a mess!
THIS GAME IS BEST PLAYED WITH A CONTROLLERFeatures:
- 32 crazy pizza delivery missions in 8 awesome handcrafted zones of the city
- Highly replayable challenges with randomized, escalating waves of enemies and delivery locations
- Saturday morning level entertainment with a campaign of VIP (Very Important Pizza) deliveries
- Laugh out loud funny dialogue as you pursue pizza and justice in Galactic City
- Ultra customizable mech with unlockable parts and whatever paint job you feel keeps you looking radical
- Choose from 4 ultra moves to meet the needs of your delivery mission
- Totally destructable cityscape, with different missions asking you to be safe, smash the place, or just leave it up to you
- Wear a giant cat head as you fight mouse-eared tanks to serve fast food
"This is a game that makes sense... That [theme] song alone is probably worth $15 dollars. Check it out."
"The concept is ridiculous and it took all of two minutes for me to fall in love with the arcade beat-em-up, pizza delivery game."
"10/10. Pizza Titan Ultra is perfectly balanced, looks great, runs well and is hilarious. I’d love it even it it wasn’t a giant robot with a built-in pizza shop that I could make look vaguely look like a Transformer."
"Very strong possibility of being my game of the year."
-David Janes | TheChillRoom
21. Rogue Wizards
The Council oversees the elam families, aristocrats who are descended from the first humans in Rilfanor, and the banlits, who were originally people born without magical abilities. The Guild has never admitted banlits because of their lack of magical capacity; and they've never admitted women because they believed women were too weak-minded to control such power.
Now, many generations later, the elam magic is weakening, and latent magic talent has reappeared among the banlit population. Many of the elam are in denial, but some of them want to take the radical step of allowing banlits, including women, into the Guild.
In your quest you'll explore randomly generated dungeons, collect treasures, master magic, avoid traps, solve puzzles, and of course cleanse the dungeons of all the evil minions within. Every dungeon is unique, no two locations will ever be the same.
It's not all dungeon-crawl. Feel at home in your very own Wizard Tower where you can enhance and customize the way you play by building a thriving town, brewing your own reagents, crafting or buying your own gear, powering up your magic, and recruiting help.
"A smart blend of town building and dungeon crawling to create one of the most promising RPGs in years" Dave Brevik - CEO Gazillion Entertainment, Creator of Diablo Series, Marvel Heroes
"Spellbind's Rogue Wizards is taking procedural roguelikes in an exciting and thoroughly charming direction" Mike Booth - Game Director at Blizzard Entertainment, Creator and Designer of Nox and Left 4 Dead, Founder of Turtle Rock Studios
"Spellbind is making exactly the kind of game I would make for mobile & desktop. I'm jealous, and I want to play!" Erich Schaefer - President Double Damage Games, Designer Diablo 1 & 2, Torchlight 1 & 2
Every minion has a unique ability with a carefully balanced interplay of strengths and weaknesses.
Six schools of magic each with a complete set of upgradable spells to bring doom upon your enemies.
Discover tons of randomized magic items, providing a nearly unlimited variety of ways to slay your foes.
Randomly generated environments, no two dungeons are alike.
Upgrade vendors around your tower and gain instant access to a bounty of new items and enchantments.
Enchant your items and change the very nature of the magic they harbor inside, breathing new life into your favorites so you can slay more powerful enemies.
Craft materials and items at your cauldron so you always have the right amount of magical essences and potions at your fingertips.
Have you ever thought about the price of being good, even in bad times? Bastard is an adventure that puts an emphasis on decision-making. A realistic medieval world is waiting for you - tactical combat and a detective story included. And most importantly: people whose problems and questions have been the same for centuries.
- Experience a deep story that reflects on the cost of being a good person in a bad world.
- Enjoy a fresh take on the classic medieval setting.
- Take a stand on social issues that are challenging yet essential up to this very day.
- Your choices determine how the plot unfolds - and into which of its many possible endings.
- Immerse yourself in a unique narrative system.
- Master tactical battles combined with RPG elements known from Legends of Eisenwald.
23. The Quest for Achievements II
The Quest for achievements 2 is the new installment on the popular pixel RPG achievement hunting Game where finding an achievement in game rewards you with a real life achievement. taking all aspects of the 1st and making it better, faster, more content, more combat, harder, and a hell of allot more bloody.
Its finally happened. The END of all steam achievements. they have been brought out into the real world, but by who?.
You are needed 1 last time to put an end to this once and forall. battle and survive your way through an massive open world filled with enemies, caves, weapons, and secrets with huge areas spanning from dense forest swamps and rich city areas. kill to level up, buy weapons to survive the harsh journey in order to face the person who has caused this. You will not believe who is on the other side. are you ready to save your Steam for 1 last time? are you ready for The quest for achievements 2?.
Some features include:
- A shop where you can now buy weapons and ammo
- More weapon types including ninja stars and bow and arrows.
- Improved combat
- More Interactive worlds
- More abilities
- More graphical settings like particle systems and effects to make the game pop
Its the ultimate achievement hunting game.
Trailer music: Copyright Free Music [RockMetal] This Aint The End Of Me - White Comic [Youtube: Monetizable Music]
24. Bust a Groove 2
Bust a Groove 2 is a hybrid music/fighting game released in 2000 for the Sony PlayStation and is the sequel to Bust a Groove. The game was originally released in Japan as Bust a Move 2: Dance Tengoku Mix (バスト ア ムーブ2 ダンス天国MIX, Basuto a Mūbu 2: Dansu Tengoku Mix), and was never released in Europe. A third game in the series, Dance Summit 2001 was only released in Japan on the PlayStation 2.
The game takes place one year after the previous installment and shares the same overall gameplay. It combines dance moves and special abilities designed to damage the opponent. It also features new songs, new characters and updated costumes for the returning characters retained from the previous game.
Categories in common with Bust a Groove 2: Fighting
25. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
Join the battle in this action-packed RPG starring Disney and Pixar heroes from The Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, Toy Story, Zootopia & more!
Welcome to the digital City... and enjoy it while you can. A wicked virus is corrupting every pixel, turning even the heroes’ own friends and family against them! Pull together the best teams for the job, equip powerful gear, and battle against incredible odds to save your fellow heroes.
Only YOU can win the day! No cape required.
• Collect & battle with 25+ Disney & Pixar heroes, including the Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, Buzz Lightyear, Captain Jack Sparrow, Judy Hopps, WALL•E, Mike Wazowski & more!
• Team up for missions and special campaigns
• Upgrade your characters with epic abilities & gear
• Explore a new digital world & save your fellow heroes!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site: www.disneyheroesgame.com
26. Cookie Run: OvenBreak
Bake no prisoners!
Help GingerBrave and his Cookie friends break out of the Witch's oven!
Explore the wicked lands of the tasty Cookie World in this endless runner!
# Jump and Slide to eat Jellies and avoid obstacles!
# Collect over 120 Cookies & Pets! With a new Cookie & Pet updated every month!
# Upgrade Cookies, Pets, and Treasures to achieve a higher score!
# New exciting events with awesome rewards every month!
# Enjoy a variety of game modes:
- Breakout Mode: Run with up to 20 Cookies
- Trophy Race: Compete with players from around the world
- Champions League: A league only for the toughest
- Island of Memories: Unravel Cookies' behind stories
- 1vs1 Race: Face your friends in an epic challenge
Terms of Service:
Help and Support:
or contact us from the game by going to Settings > Help and Support
27. Castaway Paradise
FUN ACTIVITIESYou can spend your days doing fun activities such as catching bugs and fishing. Try to make a bigger catch than your friends and make your collections complete!GROW PLANTSFarm your own home-grown fresh crops! Rake the ground, plant the seeds and give them some water. You can also decorate your island with beautiful plants and flowers or grow fruit trees.CREATE YOUR OWN OUTFITEndlessly combine outfits, hats, dresses, shoes and other clothing to reflect your personality, or create a funny outfit just for the laughs!DECORATE YOUR ISLANDAfter the devastating storm, the island needs some renovation! You can place items from a lot of different theme packs and make the island your idea of paradise!HOLIDAYS AND EVENTSThroughout the year, special events and holidays will occur like Christmas and Halloween. Around the winter holidays for example, the island will be covered in snow, and you can help the villagers by decorating all the houses and the rest of the island.HELP THE VILLAGERS OUTBefriend the quirky villagers and help them by engaging on quests for them. They will reward you with great gifts! You can also just chat with them to get to know them better.
28. Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?!
Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?! is a whacky hell-themed cooking management sim where you take on the role of a chef in an Afterlife populated by potatoes! Sort potato sinners into cooking stations to extract sinfully delicious ingredients, cook up incredible potato-based recipes, and appease the gods in your Pantheon by serving them savory spud dishes!
Play as Sweeny Tots, a potato chef in the Afterlife determined to find out what happened in his previous life as he works to ascend to heaven. Having no recollection of your life before, you appear in hell, late for your first day of work. After a brief and rather vague explanation, you are thrown into the kitchen and must adapt to your new job - sorting potato sinners into their rightful stations and cooking up delicious, tantalising dishes befitting the Gods!
Meet pop-culture sinners such as Mealificent, St Reaper, and Sephiroot and mythological gods such as Loki, Persephone and Osiris while spiraling down the nine circles of hell!
Punish potato sinners by sorting them into your desired cooking stations and wait for them to get mashed, baked, boiled and fried. In your quest to appease the gods and ascend to heaven, you have to cook up mouth-watering, delectable, and appetizing dishes to feed the hungry deities of Holy Potatoes! What the Hell?!Key Features
- Sort potato sinners into their rightful cooking stations to create delicious ingredients.
- Use sinful ingredients to cook up delectable potato-based recipes.
- Feed the hungry deities, appease your Pantheon, and level up your Gods.
- Put on your chef’s hat and research new appetizing recipes.
- Manage your stations by upgrading, doing maintenance, and boosting them with hellfire.
- Throw down in Cook-off Showdowns and prove you are the best chef in hell.
29. Dealer's Life
Dealer's Life is a funny tycoon game where you manage your own pawn shop. Haggle with procedurally generated customers to buy and sell procedurally generated items! Have fun for hours and use all your negotiation, psychology and management skills to create your pawn empire!
Thanks to procedural generation and random events you’ll never know what’s coming next!Dealer’s Life Main Features
- Infinite items to buy and sell, all procedurally generated, with fake and counterfeit items to avoid (or exploit!)
- Infinite customers to haggle with, each with his own personality and appearance, all procedurally generated. Will you manage to recognize their personality only by looking at them?
- The most technically advanced negotiation engine you’ve ever seen
- Beat your rivals to buy prestigious items on auction and put your items up for auction to watch bidders compete for them!
- Customize your character’s skills and play different games depending on what you decide to increase, finding the game style that suits you most
- Manage your pawn shop’s features: keep track of your inventory, position in town, maximum number of customers per day and many more
- Hire employees to help you with your job: search for the best experts, restorers, profilers, analysts, clerks and many others. Buy, repair, estimate and resell for huge gain!
- Random events, recurrent characters and different game endings will make every game a unique experience!
- Lots of humour and quotes from cult movies and videogames
Thousands of unique customers, with unique behaviors and traits: they all behave differently during negotiations according to their unique psychological traits which are reflected on their appearance. It’s up to you, with the help of your character Insight skill, to understand who you have in front of you, how to treat them, when to push and when you will have to just accept their offer.
Try to amass enough money to transfer to a new pawn shop with a better look and better city placement: your daily number of customers will surely grow! And keep your inventory full of items, collecting legendary items to attract even more customers!
Fight the market to become the best trader out there and live the ultimate pawn shop experience with Dealer’s Life!
30. Puzzler World 2
The highly anticipated sequel to last year’s PC hit, Puzzler World 2 brings more puzzles, new games, fun rewards and an all new Master Mode.
Created by the same team that developed the original Puzzler World, the team were able to flex their development muscles and improve on every section in the game. With a revised selection of puzzles and mini-games, brand new Master Mode, a new reward structure and the inclusion of trophies – Puzzler World 2 takes the highly addictive franchise to a whole new level!
Each puzzle completed unlocks a bonus game which in turn rewards the player with the all-new prize wheel. Players spin the wheel and see what prize they can earn. Players can win hint tokens that can then be used to buy help if they get stuck on tricky puzzles.
Puzzler World 2 also allows players to unlock special Master Mode puzzles which provide player’s with even tougher challenges.
- Over 1200 new puzzles and bonus games from the world’s leading supplier of puzzle content - PML
- Play a wide variety of different puzzles, including; Wordsearch, Fitword, Sudoku, Crossword, Hide and Seek, Link-a-Pix, Backwords, Silhouette and Pieceword
- Unlock additional bonus games – Picture Quiz, Splitwords, Chain Letters, Colour-In, Sum-Up, Jigsaw, Hangman, Chain Letters and more!
31. Zombie Party
Zombie Party is a retro rampage of fun and over-the-top action, while still giving the players a deep and engaging Action-RPG Rogue-like experience! Go on a time traveling adventure, or delve deep into procedural dungeons full of gold, loot, and secrets! Unforgiving boss fights that challenge the players skills and abilities! Upgrade your guns with loads of gun mods and artifacts, find magic spell runes, potions, items, melee weapons, explore 10+ unique biomes each with its own enemies and bosses, discover 150+ unique guns and weapons, launch teddy bears that explode into fire, blow up your friends with heat-seeking missiles, and get to the final zone and try to kill the Dance King.
- Travel through Time and different Dimensions in Adventure mode!
- Online Multiplayer! Play with your steam friends!
- 50 Unique characters to unlock, each with their own special weapon!
- 150+ unique guns to discover! Every gun is unique!
- Fun and intuitive weapon creation/modification system in-game!
- Procedural Dungeons and Caves to explore with secrets to find!
- Battle Hordes of Enemies and Fantastic Challenging Bosses!
- RPG Leveling and permanent stat progression!
- Animal AI companions! (to love and help you fight)
- Items, Potions, and Melee weapons!
- Rainbow blaster, huge energy beams, incendiary teddy bear launchers, grenade shotguns, and triple-fire rocket launchers!
- Full Procedural Magic System with Elements! (used along side weapons)
- Steam Leaderboards!
- Full Controller Support - Steam Controller support!
- Overwhelmingly Fun Multiplayer Experience!
- Profile System that allows for tracking of Stats, Global Gold, Unlocks, and Custom Load-outs!
- Glossary/Discoveries menu to see everything you've encountered in the game, with a unique description.
- TONS of fun content to unlock - Characters, Guns, Hats, Pets, etc...
- Procedurally generated Levels with Destructible Environments!
- Mod and Customize your guns using a modular weapon builder to create unique weapons of destruction!
- Intense Gameplay that keeps you on the edge of your seat, and keeps you coming back for more!
- Loot! Get all the Gold you can! Buy all kinds of upgrades and unlocks!
- Hidden Easter Eggs and Interactive Environments!
- More Dungeons!
- More PVP modes!
- Story elements!
- Supergun Creator!
- Steam Workshop functionality.
Hey guys, I want to make Zombie Party the best game I possibly can, and your support makes this all possible.
You guys are amazing!
NOTE: If you suffer from epilepsy or are sensitive to flashing lights, please be careful when playing Zombie Party--we have a lot of them!
32. Arcade Spirits
Arcade Spirits, a romantic visual novel, follows an alternate timeline set in the year 20XX where the 1983 video game crash never occurred. After a turbulent work history, you are granted employment at the Funplex, a popular arcade, home to a host of unique personalities and customers. Where will this new-found employment take you? Who will you meet along the way? Will you find the romance you're seeking?
Design your own character from the ground up - pronoun, hairstyle, skin tone, hair color, eye color and more are completely customizable and are reflected throughout the game in both gameplay and artwork!
With roleplaying-based choices, you will be able to grow your personality and relationships in any way you desire; Friendship, Platonic or something more intimate! Work hard and build the relationship you desire with a total of seven romanceable characters!
The Identity Identifier System, or IRIS, can track your relationship statuses with all characters throughout Arcade Spirits as well as your personality traits, from Quirky, Steady, and Kindly, to Gutsy and Basically.
Everything you choose in Arcade Spirits, from your relationships to your personality, your crisis management moments, and a myriad other decision will have an effect on the future of your arcade!
33. Chainz 2: Relinked
It’s link-matching madness with Chainz 2: Relinked. Rotate the colored links to make matches of three or more in Classic Mode. Pit your link-matching skills against the clock in Arcade Mode. Ponder every precious move in Strategy Mode. Twist your brain and clear all the links in Puzzle Mode. Add in awesome sound effects, a zippy new music score, and sensationally updated visuals, and Chainz 2: Relinked is sure to keep you chained to your seat!
- 4 Awesome Gameplay Modes
- 200 Challenging Levels
- Exciting New Power-Ups
- Individualized Personal Profiles
Categories in common with Chainz 2: Relinked: Casual
34. Kingdom Rush HD
Full HD version of KR, all Heroes will unlock for free! NO IAP on this HD version of the game.
Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
Kingdom Rush highlights:
• Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
• Full screen High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
• Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
• 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
• Over 45 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
• 7 Epic Boss Fights! Face the unstoppable Juggernaut, the unbeatable Troll Warlord and the humongous JT!
• 9 Legendary Heroes! (All unlocked with no additional cost!) Bring them to battle to face the hordes of evil!
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements
• Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
• High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
• In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
35. Pro Cycling Manager Season 2010
Pro Cycling Manager Season 2010 is a strategy-sports game developed by Cyanide Studio. It was originally released in 2010. It was published by Focus Home Interactive. The game is rated as "Skip" on RAWG.
You can play Pro Cycling Manager Season 2010 on PC.
36. Tennis Club Story
Aim for the ace position of tennis club prestige in this simulation! Your leadership decides if players make it to the big time or bust! Customize your training menu to focus on power or technique, molding players as you please for competitions, fame, and snazzy sponsors!
Sponsors will fund hard-working athletes with big bucks, in addition to providing top-notch gear, items, and more. Some corporations might even build you a hot springs spa or restaurant! Sign with a variety of sponsors and live the good life!
Oh--and don't forget to beef up service for patrons of your tennis school! Hosting barbecues, training camps, and other fun events will stoke motivation. Make your tennis club a fun one to bring customers clambering!
So who will it be that commands the court? From singles and doubles to team competitions, serve up your rivals to win the Grand Slam and stock that trophy shelf!
* All game progress is stored on your device. Save data cannot be transferred between devices, nor can it be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.
* Should the screen go dark and freeze, try to power your device down and relaunch the game.
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at http://kairopark.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
37. Rick and Morty: Jerry's Game
From Adult Swim's Rick and Morty comes Jerry's Game, the pinnacle of mobile gaming! Step into the shoes of Morty's Dad, Jerry Smith, and invest your free time in our balloon-popping simulator for accomplished, respected individuals. Need encouragement for performing infant-level motor functions? Do you wish bubble wrap came with achievements? Jerry's Game has all of this and more! Get in there and get poppin'!
- Pop the balloons!
- Keep popping the balloons!
- Never stop popping the balloons
- Unlock new skins and features
- Infinite Replayability
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://games.adultswim.com
Let us know what YOU think of this update - [email protected] Thank you for playing!
38. Micro Maniacs
Micro Maniacs is set in a time where the Earth's resources are being depleted and the very planet is at risk. However a scientist named Dr. Minimizer has an idea: using a device he calls "The Minimizer Ray", he will shrink the planet's population to 1/360 of its original size, and so create a world more suitable to our current status. If this is to be successful, the doctor needs to create a supersoldier: somebody who can prepare the planet for us when we are eventually minimized. In order to do this, the doctor enlists the help of 12 volunteers for an experiment. The experiment consists of racetracks that are considered various dangerous environments as to ascertain the suitable skills for the supersoldier.
Micro Maniacs (FoxKids.com Micro Maniacs Racing in North America) is a racing video game developed by Codemasters for PlayStation and Game Boy Color. It is a spin-off to the Micro Machines games, the main difference being that players control tiny characters where a few racetracks feature the use of vehicles. The North American version was sponsored by Fox Kids, and so the game's name was changed there.
Categories in common with Micro Maniacs: Racing
39. Love Live! School idol festival
A massive hit game app in Japan, now available worldwide!
Featuring Aqours and μ's from the Love Live! series, as well as game-original characters. Support the school idols and help them make their dreams come true!
Simple and fun to play. Just tap to the rhythm!
----- Original Rhythm Action -----
Live shows are performed by tapping the screen to the rhythm. Better timing can earn you higher scores. String combos together to gain even more points!
There are over 80 original songs to choose from.
----- Create Your Own Team -----
You can pick and create your own teams from Aqours, μ's and many more original members.
Create teams best suited to your favorite songs or events, or just with your favorite members. It's all up to you!
------Improve Your Members------
Improve your team members by "Practice." The better they get, the greater their performance scores will be!
When you "Special Practice" two of the same member, they become idolized with cuter costumes.
------Full Stories With the Official Anime Voice Actresses------
The main story is fully voiced by the original Aqours and μ's voice cast.
------Side Stories for Each Member------
Each and every member has their own story to tell. Deepen the bond with them to unlock the side stories.
Side stories of Aqours and μ's members are also fully voiced by the anime series voice cast!
Have an appetite for words? Then join Lex the Bookworm in the hit word puzzle game created by PopCap® for your Nintendo DS! Link letter tiles left, right, up and down to spell words and keep your bookworm smiling. Spell words to fill your bookshelves, unlock 20 themed folios and build out 18 unique library rooms. Boost your score using bonus words and Word of the Day. Then track your progress with the all-new Lex-Ray to see how big your Bookworm brain can be!
Work wordy wonders in three game modes: Start with Classic for the most popular Bookworm experience. When you’re ready to test your skills, speed through the fast-paced Action mode.
And if you want to compete with friends, match wits in Multiplayer mode. No matter which mode you like best, you’ll relax and tune up your brain every time you play!
• Flex your lexicon in three game modes – Classic, Action and Multiplayer
• Form words from 20 themed book collections
• Unlock 18 rooms to build your library
• Customize your game backgrounds with your libraries
• Pick up and play — it’s easy to start working wordy wonders in seconds
• Compete with friends and family with wireless Multiplayer
• Unlimited levels to keep you rising up the ranks in the Hall of Fame
• Boost scores and advance faster with Bonus Words and Reward Tiles
• Learn the meanings of words you may not know along the way
• Save your high scores and track your progress with the Lex-Ray
• Take the brain-boosting fun anywhere you go!
Categories in common with Bookworm: Puzzle
41. Multishop Tycoon Deluxe
Multishop Tycoon Game lets you start and grow your company and become a food business tycoon. This is a simplified business model of food selling shop network. Earn the optimum profit as best as you can. To make it true, try hard to make your stuff sold out every day, take advantage of the opportunity, sharpen your sales and business skill, train all your sellers, also use all promotion media.
You have a great deal of flexibility in how you set your food and beverages prices for each stall that spread across the city. Find the perfect combination of favorite goods, days, places, investment deals, and best strategies to optimize the sales and profit you gain. Be careful, every decision might affect your sales.
This family-friendly game is good for children, teenagers and anyone who love tycoon and business games. Do your best to become the great businessman in the city. Enjoy the game!
- 12 environments with each unique characteristic
- 60+ quests to complete
- 40 food and beverages, consist of 1-5 stars in popularity
- 4 AI investors with each unique behavior
- 25+ upgrade items
- 5 types of food stands with 7 varied colors and 18 different sellers
- 4 types of weather
- 20 achievements
42. The Sandbox
The acclaimed world-building game featuring a unique mission-based approach is coming onto PC via Steam Early Access.
ONLY ON PC: Make 4X BIGGER worlds - You have 4x times more space to craft whatever you like in the CREATE mode! Plus all elements are immediately accessible, there are no limitations to your imagination!
With over 16 million players on mobile & tablets versions and 1,500,000 pixel blocks creations shared in the Online Gallery to date, this PC version is taking world crafting simulation to the next level!CRAFT, PLAY AND SHARE!The Sandbox is a unique world building & crafting game featuring over 200+ physics elements presented in 2D pixel blocks that can interact with each others. Players can craft amazing worlds, create pixel art, chain reactions, chiptune music, advanced contraptions, electric circuits or just play with physics.
Play with basic elements ranging from simple water, stone, sand, wood, glass, lava, fire, to more complex: electricity, metal, virus, antivirus,heater, cooler, lasers, pipes, gems, sensors, leds TNT, C4, crosswire, conveyor belt, music instruments etc.
That's not all, The Sandbox features also a wide range of casual elements, just for fun! Fish, bees, lion, flamingo, humans, zombies, robots, aliens, dinosaurs, monuments, tanks, cars, trucks!Steam Exclusive FeaturesThe Steam PC version of The Sandbox is a Premium adaptation of Pixowl’s famous HIT! No microtransactions, All Elements are unlocked and immediately accessible, as well as 15 original campaigns to explore: Initial Story, Dinosaurs, Pixel Art, Music, User-Created 1 & 2, Lasers and pipes, Contraptions, Humans, Zombies, Robots, Alien Invasion, Retro Gaming, Ninja and last but not least, the Ecology / Natural Disasters!
A few thrilling features, exclusively on the PC version:
- Make 4X BIGGER worlds - You have 4x times more space to craft whatever you like in the CREATE mode!
- All elements are immediately accessible, there are no limitations to your imagination!
- Ultra-precise controls with mouse, trackpad or touch support (for touch-screen only)
- Several keyboard shortcuts to create worlds faster!
- Windowed display or fullscreen mode
- Cloud saving of your progression online and syncing across multiple PCs via with Steam Cloud
- Cross-platform compatibility of your worlds: create on PC, view on Mobile or vice-versa
- Over 200 elements you can combine for different physical effects
- A classic/retro 8-bit interface
- Easy to understand tutorials get you started building worlds
- 15 Individual Campaigns: Initial Story, Dinosaurs, Pixel Art, Music, User-Created 1 & 2, Lasers and pipes, Contraptions, Humans, Zombies, Robots, Alien Invasion, Retro Gaming, Ninja and last but not least, the Ecology / Natural Disasters!
- 250 puzzle Levels in total -- dozens of hours of mind challenging content for your brain!
- Compose your own chiptune melodies you can play in-game. You may choose the following instruments: Note, Guitar, Bass, Trumpet and Drums
- Add advanced elements to your worlds:
- Vehicles -- Cars, tanks and trucks are all available for your use within your world!
- Contraptions -- LEDs, conveyor belts, lasers, pipes and multiple sensors are all available to bring your world into the age of technology!
- Bring life to your worlds: Add humans and use Magic Job Powders to turn them into miners, builders, hunters, woodcutters or… ZOMBIES!
- Zombies -- Turn your mild-mannered human into a brain eating beast that wreaks havoc on your world!
- Robots -- Have robots taken over your world? You better obey your metal masters, puny human animals!
- Ninja & Avatar -- Play with the controllable elements: Ninja, Avatar, Snake… and create your video game levels!
- Add dinosaurs and protect them from extinction (or, recreate the BIG BANG and wipe them from the face of the Earth - the choice is yours!)
- Add animals, fish and fireflies to your worlds and watch as their behavior creates “natural drama” that rivals any reality TV show!
- Use our decorations and add awesome real-life wonders to your landscapes: The Eiffel Tower, a crashed UFO, the pyramids, futuristic buildings and a giant robot are all available at your fingertips!
- Use TNT or C4 to wreak havoc with powerful explosions or light up your sky with meteors and fireworks
- Vehicles -- Cars, tanks and trucks are all available for your use within your world!
Search the gallery to see the creations of other players (1,000,000 worlds and climbing!)
Rate other players’ worlds and add in your own elements to give them a surprise effect
43. Tiny-Tasy Town
In the game, the player plays a young man who has just acquired his own territory. The land was full of weeds and the monsters. The Player need to collect a variety of resources to build various facilities to enrich their own town. In order to attract all kinds of residents and adventurers to live in the town.
In the game, the player needs to find various puzzle pieces distributed in the world and learn how to make buildings and other items from puzzles.And the player need to pay attention to the town. There are various travelers and adventurers coming to the town from all around the world. For travelers, if the player be friendly with them, they can be persuaded to settle in the town, work and live here, and then the player can get rich taxes from the residents.
You can enjoy adventure, build, collection here.Adventure
This is a magical world. People living here call it the Gaea Continent. There are various magical energies in this world. There are various magical creatures and beasts living and fighting on the mainland.
Players can freely build various buildings, square decorations, flower beds, and fences here. The rich construction will also make the town more prosperous.
There are a variety of jigsaw puzzles, architecture, and adventure props in the game design, as well as various adventurers with strange characters in the game.
44. President for a Day - Floodings
President for A Day: Floodings is a turn-based strategy game where YOU become the president of Pakistan. The game kicks off just two weeks before the election. You feel confident that you will be re-elected and have another 5 years as President of Pakistan, but soon problems arise, and you must literally fight for your political life. Unless you show true statesmanship and rule with swiftness and determination, you will lose everything.
The first calamity to hit the country is the annual monsoon, this time worse than anyone can remember. It begins in the north, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Heavy rain quickly makes the rivers overflow and creates a deadly flood that destroys everything on its way: crops, houses, roads, and the unfortunate that didn't get away in time.
While you try to do your best to save your country from the flood, you also have to take care of other problems that appear in the wake of the flood: lack of clean food and water in the flooded areas, refugees in need of shelter after their homes have been destroyed, cholera outbreaks, rebels that spawn at an increasing pace when chaos surges through the land, nuclear missiles that must be protected at all costs or removed (to avoid them falling into rebel hands), and much more.
Can you save the nation in its hour of need?
Target audience: 13+ years old.
45. Heroes of SoulCraft - Arcade MOBA
Heroes of SoulCraft (HoS) is the best Arcade MOBA. Play a great MOBA in max 5 or 15 minutes on your PC, mobile phone or tablet against each other with mouse, gamepad or mouse/keyboard.
Heroes of SoulCraft (HoS) is an Arcade MOBA in which 2 teams fight against each other in fast-paced, tactical matches full of action and fun.
- Angels vs. Demons team battles in quick, tactical games full of action and fun
- If you like our previous games SoulCraft 1 & 2 you will love Heroes of SoulCraft
- Play 5 or 15 minutes with instant matchmaking.
- Need to leave the game early? No problem - we will join a new player into the running game.
Choose your hero
- Select one of 12+ heroes: play the melee dwarf "furious axe" Grimnor, the range fighter "loose cannon" Keely, the mage supporter "flower princess" Dalia or many more.
Easy to learn
- Heroes of SoulCraft makes it very easy to learn the basics within a minute. Over time you can choose to do more things manually like skilling or item-buying for the full MOBA experience.
Unleash your titan
- Ever wanted to take a huge fire dragon or a big rock golem into the battle? Now you can! Choose your titan to accompany you and customize your Hero by pre-configuring your item-deck.
Heroes of SoulCraft is now available as a first Alpha Version. Download now for free on Android or Windows and help us improve the game by giving us feedback in the forums.
46. Icycle: On Thin Ice
Brace yourself: This game includes gratuitous fish kissing.
The award winning sequel to the classic platform adventure puzzler browser game - Icycle (included) for PC & Mac.
Cycle naked over a deadly post-apocalyptic world with no enemies, no friends... and nobody to love. Experience the hostility of Earth frozen in time, dress and humiliate Dennis with pitiful garments, enter his lovelorn dreams on a shopping trolley with a lamp shade for a hat. After all... the last human on earth has lost everything and now he’s losing the plot.Features
- 27 Locations Each With their Own Unique Styles
- 5 Unique Bonus Dream Levels
- Unlock a wardrobe full of garments to dress and humiliate Dennis
- Upgrade vacuum cleaners and umbrellas to reach hidden items
- Complete 80 missions to unlock the original 8 location Icycle game
Keyboard Controlled (joypad Supported!)
48. Crazy Taxi Tycoon
Let’s make some craaazy money! Be the boss of your very own Crazy Taxi empire.
Prestige Mega Corp, a soulless ride share company, is ripping off your drivers to make corporate pigs rich. Fight the corporate machine and TAKE BACK the city! With just a cab, a cabbie and a dream build a fleet of cabs, amass untold wealth, and become the ultimate taxi tycoon!
In SEGA’s all-new Crazy Taxi idle clicker just tap to unleash the mayhem. The more your driver’s deliver, the more cash you make! The crazier they drive the faster you earn. And the more you earn the happier you will be. So let the good times roll.
Features killer tracks by The Offspring, “All I Want” and “Change the World”
CRAZY CABS, CABBIES AND CASH
- Buy, grow and upgrade your fleet of crazy cabs
- Hire and level up a cast of new and classic Crazy Taxi drivers
- Each driver has a favorite type of cab. Match drivers to cabs for extra bonuses
- Master multipliers to more quickly expand your routes across the cities
- Prestige your business for even greater wealth
- Fun and fast play sessions perfect for playing on the go or whenever you have time
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
50. F355 Challenge
F355 Challenge is a racing simulation arcade video game based on the actual race car and Ferrari event. It was developed by the AM2 division of Sega for the Sega Naomi Multiboard arcade system board under the direction of Yu Suzuki, and was later ported to the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2 video game consoles under the names F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa and Ferrari F355 Challenge respectively for both American and European releases. The only model of car featured in the game is the Ferrari F355 Challenge model. The game was considered the most accurate simulation of the F355 possible up until that time.
Some versions of the arcade cabinet are noteworthy for having three screens, allowing the player to look through the side windows as they would in a real car. The three-screen cabinet version also features an H-shaped gear stick and three foot pedals, and presents a tough challenge to any player who decides to use them. The cabinet itself is composed of four NAOMI units: one for each of the three screens and one to sync them all. The game also allows the player to use an automatic transmission or paddle-shift the gears. It also uses a real-time "Magic Weather" system similar to Shenmue. The Dreamcast version has link cable play for direct competition, however as of Jan. 2006, the online servers for F355 Challenge are now offline, and the website has gone offline.
The game features an original soundtrack featuring Genki Hitomi and Minoru Niihara that mimics the style of 1980s hard rock/heavy metal which is integrated into a radio station format during gameplay (some music are later reused for the other AM2 game Shenmue). The radio DJ (and the announcer) play by the Alan J (Alan John Peppler), an American DJ who are working in the Japanese radio station Bay FM.
Yu Suzuki is a keen Ferrari enthusiast who allegedly used data from his own Ferrari 355 at certain tracks to implant in the game during its development.