The best games like Anomaly: Warzone Earth are:
- arrow_rightBorderlands 2
- arrow_rightFTL: Faster Than Light
- arrow_rightEvolve Stage 2
- arrow_rightRed Faction: Armageddon
- arrow_rightSatellite Reign
- arrow_rightDungeon Defenders
100 Best Games Like Anomaly: Warzone Earth:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (34)
- PlayStation 4 (58)
- iOS (73)
- Android (60)
- macOS (100)
- Linux (71)
- Nintendo Switch (33)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (26)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (38)
- PlayStation 2 (4)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (20)
- PSP (7)
- Wii U (5)
- Wii (6)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
- Neo Geo (1)
- Web (2)
1. Borderlands 2
Sequel to the 4-player cooperative FPS RPG Borderlands, where the new team of Vault Hunters arrives on the infamous planet Pandora in order to get the riches, hidden inside the Vault, and help to free the planet from the Handsome Jack, President of Hyperion. Clear out the endless waves and groups and marauders with various weapon types and character abilities.
Unlike the first game, Borderlands 2 provided DLC not only expanding the world of Pandora with stand-alone story campaigns but adding 2 more characters. Now the main cast consists of Gunzerker Salvador(dual-wields guns at command), Siren Maya (holds and paralyzes the enemy), Commando Axton (summons turrets) and Zer0 the Assasin (invisible sniper ninja). But with the DLC players can try out summoning giant flying robots with Gaige the Mechromancer and Krieg the Psycho.
Most of the game charm and popularity of Borderlands 2 comes from the supporting cast and the personalities of the NPC, making this fast-paced shooter with optional cover stand out.
Thief is a stealth-action game, the 4th installment in the Thief series and the first game since 2004 Thief: Deadly Shadows. The game was made as an attempt to reboot the franchise.
Just as previous entries, the game takes place in the dark fantasy world with notable steampunk and Victorian era influence. You play as Garrett, the master thief who awakens after one-year slumber caused by accident in one of his missions. He finds out that his hometown is plagued by a mysterious disease “The Gloom.”
The gameplay can be described as first-person stealth-action with the heavy emphasis on the variability of completing missions. Sneaking behind the enemies is usually a more effective way of performing tasks than openly fighting with them. Garrett possesses several different tools and weapons like lockpicks, prybar, etc. One of Garrett’s few weapons is bow which has 8 types of arrows and the full range of application from killing and poisoning enemies to putting out torches and distracting guards.
3. FTL: Faster Than Light
FTL: Faster Than Light is a roguelike strategy game set in space civil war in the Galactic Federation. You control a spaceship that has to deliver an essential package of data to the Federation headquarters. This data can help defeat the rebel’s army and finish the war. To do so, you have to travel through eight procedurally generated space segments. Within those segments, the player can encounter other ships and NPCs both friendly and hostile as well as random events.
The gameplay’s key feature is that the player does not control the spaceship itself but rather the ship’s crew. During the game, the player can hire or rescue new crew members from different races. Each team member has its characteristics that affect how well he can handle different systems on the ship or his movement speed and fighting skills.
The game is notable for its high difficulty primarily since ship’s destruction causes save files deleting.
In the primary game mode, two pre-selected character teams battle with each other to destroy the Solar Collector of another team that is inside the enemy base. Both sides are making their way through fights, fighting live opponents, drones and turrets.
Each level adds value to the capabilities of the entire team - adds strength to attacks and health. At the beginning of the game, all these indicators are equal to 1, and by the end reach 20.
The game space includes health packages and Solar units - it is a currency that has circulation inside the game. The currency is added to each member of the team at each destruction of the enemy - regardless of who exactly the enemy destroyed. The accumulation of currency opens up other characters and the possibility of their customisation. Destroying the turret gives the team a super-drone, which is very useful when attacking an enemy base.
5. Evolve Stage 2
Evolve Stage 2 is a free-to-play team-based FPS developed by Turtle Rock Studios.
Set in the distant future, where the humans are able to colonize other planets. On a distant planet known as Shear, the humans are met with heavy alien resistance. William Cabot gets out of retirement to evacuate the colonists and assembles a team of Hunters in order to assist him in this.
Evolve Stage 2 is focused on asymmetric co-operative and competitive multiplayer. There are 5 players in a match, 4 of which are the Hunters. The Hunters have limited time to find the Monster, while the latter has to evolve and grow stronger. The Monster is given a 30-second advantage over the Hunters in order to escape and hide somewhere on the map.
Evolve Stage 2 features a class system with 4 classes present in the game. It is not possible for multiple players to use the same class in the match. Classes differ in their abilities and weapons. The same goes for the Monsters as there are five Monsters featured in the game. In contrast to the Hunters which are controlled from a first-person perspective, the game switches to a third-person camera while playing as a Monster.
Categories in common with Evolve Stage 2: Action
6. Red Faction: Armageddon
Armageddon - the fourth part of the game Red Faction.
The action takes place on Mars. Mars is colonised and inhabited thoroughly, but the device for creating an artificial atmosphere is captured by a group of unbalanced scoundrels. Colonists have to move under the surface, where for some reason there is air.
This is a setting. We meet the hero pursuing his own tasks - he is looking for treasure in a dungeon under someone else's order. But instead of gold and gems, he discovers a device of an incomprehensible purpose. The hero contacts the customer and receives an order to blow up the found structure. The explosion leads to the awakening of a race of monsters, like giant insects, which begin to briskly destroy the colonists. And the hero now has to kill the monsters.
Armageddon sets a new level of the Red Faction game. The important novelties:
More opportunities to break through the walls.
The hero gains additional energy from destroying something.
The hero gets a device that can collect back the destroyed objects.
Sometimes the hero finds a fighting robot, sits down in it and literally tramples the enemies.
7. Satellite Reign
Satellite Reign is a real-time strategy, where you customize your team of four members and fight the tyranny of a mega-corporation called Dracogenics. The game is set in the open-world cyberpunk future, so the visuals combine dark locations with neon-highlighted spots. The gameplay depends on your soldiers’ class. You can use agents with different abilities to form a group that suits your playstyle. There are multiple ways to complete missions, whether you prefer to be stealthy or rush through enemies’ facilities.
The story takes place in a fictional City, where Dracogenics gets the full control over politics and military forces. To release the city, you become the head of a rival corporation and set attacks against Dracogenics. The goal is to overcome the evil syndicate using well-designed tactics.
Except for missions, the game pays attention to the technology development and resource management you need to provide to defeat Dracogenics. Meanwhile, the interaction between your corporation and civilians is minimal, so you don’t need to affect their attitude to you to win.
8. Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Defenders is a multiplayer Tower Defence/Action RPG hybrid game developed by Trendy Entertainment.
Once upon a time, a battle with the forces of evil came to Etheria. Titans known as the Old Ones were defeated with their power being locked away inside Eternia Crystals. Bored apprentices decide to play with the Crystals and unleash the evil forces once again.
The game currently has 12 different classes to choose from. Each class has a unique playstyle. For example, the Adept is a good tower character while the Countess is a tank.
The players have to fight off the hordes of enemies. In order to do it, the players have to build up defenses which are different for each class. Players can also upgrade their equipment and get new weapons and armor. It is also possible to summon a personal pet which grants a buff to characters abilities and can repair the defenses.
Every game mode is playable in both multiplayer and singleplayer, yet some events are online-only.
9. Craft The World
Craft The World is a unique sandbox strategy game, the mix of Dungeon Keeper, Terraria and Dwarf Fortress.
Explore a random generated world populated by dangerous creatures, build a dwarf fortress, gather resources, and craft all the items, weapons, and armor you need.
You control a tribe of dwarves by giving them commands to dig in certain places, attack enemy creatures, and build houses and other structures. You'll need to provide your dwarves food and clothing, as well as help them with magic when fighting against other inhabitants of the world. You start the game with one dwarf and gain additional dwarves as your experience level increases.
Each game level has many layers of earth to explore, from the sky down to boiling subterranean lava. The level is randomly generated as an island, restricted by natural boundaries: oceans on the edges, lava beneath it, and the sky above. Other features include day and night and changing weather conditions. The worlds differ in size, humidity, temperature, terrain, and flora and fauna. Abandoned halls and rooms with treasure are hidden somewhere deep within the islands.
One feature of the game is a user-friendly system of recipes for crafting. The recipes are organized and easily accessible. You can craft dozens of different items: building blocks for houses, furniture, decorations, weapons, armor, ammunition, and food for your dwarves.
At the outset you find the recipes for basic tools and items, and build a small house with places to sleep and eat. Then, the size of the tribe increases and catches the attention of other inhabitants of the world. Most of them are night creatures and dwell underground. The worlds are full of fantasy creatures like zombies, skeletons, goblins, beholders, ghosts, giant spiders, and others. Some of them pay little attention to the dwarves, as long as the dwarves do not come into their field of vision. Others gather into quite large groups and try to break into the dwarves’ residence.
Especially dangerous are the waves of monsters that appear from time to time from portals. So, do not neglect to build a safe haven with strong walls and numerous trapdoors, cells, firing towers, and secret passageways.
As a divine being, you possess various spells. You can speed up the movement of the dwarves, open small portals, illuminate dark caves to scare away monsters, evoke natural magic in the form of rain or tree growth, hurl fireballs at the monsters’ heads, and find useful resources and hidden rooms underground, thereby helping to speed up resource extraction, exploration of the world, and the population growth of your assistants.
10. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is an enhanced version of the real-time strategy classic, Halo Wars, updated to run natively on PC.
Set early in the iconic war between the Covenant and UNSC - made famous by the Halo FPS games - Halo Wars: Definitive Edition provides a unique angle on the war while bringing new heroes to the battlefield. Control large Halo armies and direct them in action-packed warfare.
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition includes improved graphics, new achievements and all the DLC from the landmark game. Experience the epic campaign or compete in online multiplayer battles with armies of powerful Halo forces at your command.
Network play for this product is exclusive to Steam. Cross-play with Windows Store versions of the same game is not supported.
Categories in common with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Strategy
11. Defense Grid: The Awakening
Microsoft’s tower defence
The game is one in the genre of tower defense, developed by Hidden Path Entertainment for PC and Xbox 360. Later it was ported to the Mac, and for other consoles in 2013. For Xbox owners, it was distributed free of charge to all holders of the Gold Xbox Live subscription. The game was actively promoted by Microsoft at Game Developers Conference 2008.
The player must defend his own military bases from alien attacks. The latter aimed at power cores, which are located on each map at power plants. To protect the cores player has at their disposal ten different types of towers. They have to be built on platforms specially allocated for this. Thus each level turns into a puzzle, created by the developers for the player to solve. Enemies can not attack the towers, and killing the foes is the only source of resources for the player. Each tower has its own strengths, and for the maximum efficiency, they must be correctly positioned on the map. The player has to defeat Fifteen types of enemies, each like towers, with its own strengths and weaknesses.
There is a story in the game, despite the simplicity of the gameplay. It is based on the fact of an attack by some alien race on the planet, where for some unknown reason the defense grid is disabled. Completing the levels, the player turns on each node of the defense system and eventually one by one and reflects the enemy attack. The game is set in the distant future, and the scenery for the battles contains ancient ruins and military bases built amid the dying grandeur of civilization.
HOARD is an arcade action game, set in a fantasy world, where the player will take control of a mighty dragon. The game’s overall main goal is to collect treasure for the dragon’s hoard, as the name implies.
The gameplay is based around moving through different landscapes, burning down villages, collecting gold troves and kidnapping members of the local royal family, a classic dragon activity. However, the player needs to defend his character’s lair from daring adventurers. Knights set out on a quest of saving the beautiful princess, and many more creatures with a common goal of defeating the dragon, which would be you. With level progression, players can upgrade different parameters of their scaled protagonist and improve their gold acquiring capabilities.
The game offers four game modes, with cooperative multiplayer gradually increasing the difficulty and the overall fun of each playthrough. The graphics are unique in the way where the game field looks like a board game table, with castles and villages placed around differently each time, and the overall look of the game is as if it was a D&D game that suddenly became alive.
13. Zombie Driver HD
Zombie Driver HD is a single-player action game, combining elements of shooter and racing. The events set in a zombie apocalypse environment.
There are three game modes. The first one is a classical story mode.
You play as a taxi driver, who is doing his work when the virus appears. You need to get to the military checkpoint, where you have to complete different missions: picking up survivors around the city, transporting something or even killing. You have to fight with the bosses – substantial mutated zombies. In the second mode, Blood Race, the player enters the brutal race. You can chase the cars and take them down. There are three distinct game types: classic race; eliminator, where the player needs to take down cars as many as he can; the endurance, in which you need to race with a ticking bomb in your vehicle. The last one is Slaughter. You try to survive on different arenas as long as you can.
As for the vehicles, there are 13 types of driving. It includes a fire truck, bulldozer, and tank.
Every vehicle feels different, so you can taste it and choose the most convenient one. Upgrading the vehicle on the fly is possible. The game offers the variety of weapons. You can burn zombies with flamethrowers or attack with the launcher. You fight with crowds of zombies at a time, especially in the Slaughter mode. The types of enemies can be unusual: there are zombies dogs, for instance. Medical drops, scattered around the city, can help to manage your health.
14. Grey Goo
Grey Goo is a real-time strategy game developed by Petroglyph Games in collaboration with Weta Workshop.
On a distant habitable planet called Ecosystem Nine, three factions confront each other. Humans, Betas, and the Grey Goo nanobots. The humans arrive on the planet to investigate an unusual signal, as they thought to be to only intelligent beings in the planet system. Betas established a colony after escaping from their own planet. And the Goo used to be an old human-made surveillance system, which reprogrammed itself and tries to return to its creators while consuming everything on its way.
The players are free to choose any faction to play as both in singleplayer campaign and multiplayer PvP mode. Each faction has its own set of units, buildings and drastically differs in gameplay from every other one. For example, Betas rely on speed and mobility to outmaneuver their enemies, while humans can use teleportation devices to deploy their forces to the battlefield quickly and reconstruct their own base in a matter of seconds.
The game's developers put a heavy emphasis on the preference of macro decisions instead of micromanagement. This being said, the player's strategy serves as a deciding factor in winning the game, not the speed with which they buy their units and build structures.
Categories in common with Grey Goo: Strategy
Be clever, be quick – and show no mercy.
Beyond the veil of this world, there is a chain of strongholds that were once built to keep the horrors of the void at bay. And now the monsters are returning from the depths to conquer and kill: only you can stop the monsters before they break through to the everyday world. Choose your hero and defend the silent forts: use, rebuild and improve those ancient traps and magical machines.
Deathtrap is a Tower Defense game with strong action-RPG elements, a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
- A truly unique mixture of Tower Defense games and action-RPGs.
- You and your traps against the whole otherworld: Defeat the hordes in an incredible single player campaign! You are on your own, so it's a good thing that you have deadly devices and powerful spells.
- Team up with other heroes and save the world together...: Cooperative campaign with specially designed maps.
- …or you can just show your friends your true personality: Players can set against each other in this game mode, where the defender prepares traps and defensive tactics, while the attacker has the ability to possess and control directly any creature in his or her army and employs skills to weaken the opponent or boost the invaders.
- Become the Master of the Deathtrap Strongholds: The integrated Map Editor and Monster Editor allows the creation of the user generated content; moreover, you can also share your deadly, cunning levels and challenging mini-campaigns with others.
- Knee-deep in blood: in the goriest Tower Defense game ever you can finally teach those monsters a savage lesson. Deathtrap gives you destructive spells and deadly mechanisms to smash, freeze, burn the creatures of nightmare, only to mention a few ways that can turn them into tiny, bloody pieces.
- Rewards of curiosity: Find the hidden corners on the maps and hunt down the neutral creatures hiding away from the battle for exclusive loot; you can also solve rewarding side quests as well.
- Become one of the specialists: Choose from 3 diverse classes (Mercenary, Sorceress, and Marksman); each class offers different tactics, skills and powers to dispose your enemies.
- With experience comes wisdom – and brand new ways to deal with those annoying invaders: The extended and detailed character development offers you 100 levels to achieve and more than 50 Skills per class.
- Weapons of destruction have never been so much fun: fend off the invaders with 25 deadly traps and more than 150 trap upgrades, not to mention the very special upgrades, which are tied to challenging and fun achievements.
- Enter a truly grim fantasy netherworld: the Ink, the mysterious otherworld in the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing games has hidden regions and ancient secrets; now can face what is waiting in those depths.
- Gear up and stand your ground: The detailed equipment mechanics and the comprehensive loot system make your inventory highly customizable.
- A wide variety of horrors to defeat: Invaders come in 3 races and more than 40 different types; the countless combination of monster abilities will make the invading swarms even more colorful.
- Make your legendary weapons even more effective: Artifact crafting gives you new ways to experiment with lethal magical items.
- King of the Maze: The leaderboards and the rank system lets you compete with other players.
16. Insanity Clicker
Been looking for the thrill? Then you've come to the right place! Here is a terrifying survival simulator of an abandoned hospital with elements of horror, which will keep you in suspense throughout the game! Insanity Clicker is a time-killer game full of horror and fear that will make you tremble in a couple of minutes!
Imagine: you are alone, the sounds of heads and fists beating behind the bare walls around you can be heard even through them... What's going on here?! First thoughts: I want to get out of here as quickly as possible, but... Am I strong enough?
One click, two clicks - and you're not so weak and vulnerable as you were a moment ago! More clicks, more power! Hitting the wall becomes automatic with time! The one has to be hardy, need to adapt to this place. Pills, mutagens - consume everything you need to stay sane! But they also have to be found somewhere, so clench your fists and step into the unknown!
Still not scared? Then we got tell you about the inhabitants. Maniacs, madmen and mutants – are just a small part of the population of this place. And now the most interesting part - each of them is ready to eat you alive, tear you up into pieces or just kill by the injection of a deadly vaccine. Yeah, deranged former doctors of the hospital will also join the party!
17. My Lands: Black Gem Hunting
My Lands is a free online RTS where dark and light forces fight for Black Gem and dominion in a vast fantasy world.
Cooperation between players, joint economy development, creation of clans and alliances and elaboration of a team strategy serve as the very foundation of the game. Player chooses one of four races to lead it to the victory through ruthless wars over dominion in the universe of My Lands.Main FeaturesNo to "grind": a unique system of skills allows players to develop cities and heroes even while being offline.
Vast game world: infinite expanses of land to be explored and conquered by thousands of players in one universe.
Advanced quest system: even the most experienced gamers will be struck by the great number and variety of quests which encourage faster development and help in making out your own game strategy.
Diplomacy, intelligence and trade: a well thought-out team strategy leads to victories in the world of My Lands.
18. Rise of the Triad
Apogee Software and Interceptor Entertainment proudly present the rebirth of the cult-classic first-person shooter, “Rise of the Triad”. Bigger, better and more ludicrous than ever before. The H.U.N.T returns with a full single-player campaign, a fully featured multiplayer experience and so much more.Key Features:
- Step into the shoes of the H.U.N.T. (High-Risk United Nations Taskforce) with five unique characters, each with different play styles
- Blast through over 20 of levels of explosive single-player action
- Unique online multiplayer maps bring back all the fun and excitement of classic ROTT
- The full arsenal of over-the top weapons is back, including the Flamewall, Firebomb, Split Missile, Drunk Missile and, of course, the Excalibat!
- The maniacal modes return, with God mode, Elasto mode, Mercury mode, Shrooms mode and everyone's favorite, Dog mode!
- Build your own levels, mods and share them with the Ludicrous Development Kit™ & Steam Workshop
- Find tons of secrets, collectibles, special events and hidden areas to explore
- Get 95 achievements to add to your score, which is tracked on our worldwide leaderboard and stat-tracking system
- ROTT is bloodier and more ludicrous than ever, with full character and enemy dismemberment
- The iconic original soundtrack has been completely re-forged in the fires of heavy metal!
- Nostalgia abounds with the option to play with all the original music
19. Oil Rush
This game is a genre of naval strategy with elements of tower defense from the Russian studio Unigine Corp. The game uses the graphics engine Unigine, which is known by most gamers thanks to the benchmark Unigine Heaven. The game takes place in the post-apocalyptic world, in which the remaining factions battle for the remaining oil reserves. In the game, developers tried to abandon the micromanagement of all units, but it does not lose the depth of control, and the game is not that simple to master. In addition to managing units, the player will manage the settlements, controlling their economy and development.
The player follows the story of the protagonist Kevin, a technical worker who begins his journey from protecting the oil fields from The Raiders. The game boasts dynamic gameplay, massive battles, and beautiful graphics. 16 story missions are available for passage. Players can also play against each other on multiplayer maps, and there are a total of 15. There is also a cross-platform multiplayer.
20. Dead Effect
Fight for your life in the INDIE SCI-FI FPS game fit for both casual and hard-core gamers with a passion for hunting down hordes of zombies. Prepare yourselves for the incoming nightmare!
The ESS Meridian starship is travelling through space with a new FTL technology, heading towards its destination - Tau Ceti f, the first planet in the history of mankind to be colonized. A few months later an elite member of Unit 13 is disrupted from cryogenic sleep. But Tau Ceti f is nowhere in sight and something is very wrong. What happened to all those people? Why are they so aggressive and attack without any survival instincts?
- Epic single player campaign with over 5 hours of gameplay and a story that will draw you in.
- 12 story campaign missions with gameplay that differs from the mobile version, haing more rooms open to explore
- Survive and Biohazard modes with many missions
- A unique set of achievements
- Special ability – Bullet Time (slow motion) ability of the player
- Special ability – Devastation (area of effect) ability of the player
- 14 unique upgradable weapons
- Many different types of enemies
- Explosives with post-process effects (grenades, trip-mines)
- Full Dead Effect soundrack
21. Toybox Turbos
Fire up the fun as Codemasters reboots the classic table top racing experience in Toybox Turbos – now updated to support the Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (DK2) virtual reality headset for incredible immersion!
Collect and customize 35 vehicles in this pick-up-and-play arcade racer. Take on 18 obstacle and short-cut filled circuits built for chaotic, combative competition – speed past spilt sticky jam on the kitchen table, dodge flaming Bunsen burners as you take your opponents back to school and dodge the runaway train as you race around a railway set!
Stay on track by using a range of awesome and ridiculous power-ups to send your rivals into a spin, including mines, machine guns and, of course, giant car-mounted hammers.
Master six game modes in the single-player game, then turn friends into foes in manic four player multiplayer - local, online or with a mix - perfect for those one-more-go gaming session that race into the night!
Toybox Turbos – the top-down racing game bursting with miniaturized mayhem, featuring dinosaurs, combine harvesters, golf-buggies and so MUCH more!
22. Anomaly Korea
Anomaly Korea is the second game in the Anomaly series of tower offense (that is, a reverse tower defense) games. It has very few differences from its predecessor, the original Anomaly: Warzone Earth.
Anomaly Korea takes place in the future, after an alien attack that devastated much of the Earth. The invaders landed their ships on our planet and are protect them with heavy fortifications. The player assumes the role of a commander of an armored squad that tries to penetrate the alien defenses. As its name suggests, this installment of the series is set in Korea.
The gameplay didn't change much since the previous Anomaly installment. The player controls a group of armored units in real time. The number of units is limited, and there are no options to produce more, so the player has to keep his or her units safe. There is a limited number of boosts the player can use to improve a unit's health or attacks.
Anomaly Korea includes twelve levels in its campaign mode. The primary goal of each level is usually to eliminate the defense towers that protect the alien base. One of the few notable improvements in Korea, besides better graphics, is the variety of its missions. They can include objectives like destroying a specific number of enemy towers or protecting a peaceful convoy on an escort mission. The game also introduces a new mode called Art of War that offers the player a set of more difficult missions.
23. X Rebirth
X Rebirth represents a spectacular new beginning for the X series, offering loyal fans and newcomers alike a vast, vivid and extremely detailed universe to explore throughout the game. Varied gameplay elements such as action-packed space combat, detailed trading mechanics and high-speed space exploration with fast travel allow players to experience a truly unique space saga that will keep them hooked for dozens of hours. X Rebirth features a whole new user experience - it is easier than ever to start with, and remains as deep as fans expect it.FEATURES
TRADE! A fully simulated economy that means your actions really do matter. Travel the space highways to ﬁnd proﬁt in gigantic space cities, swarming with ships and drones.
++ Every ship you see has a task. Stop a freighter from reaching its destination and its cargo will be stopped too, causing prices to rise. ++
FIGHT! From small scale skirmishes to epic ﬂeet encounters, battles in the X Universe know no limits. Choose to ﬁght for the military, work for the police or be a lawless pirate, or if you prefer just ﬁght when you need to defend yourself - it's up to you.
++ Take the action right into massive structures. Target turrets and shield generators to weaken your enemy, damage engines and jump drives to prevent their ships from escaping, or stop their factories producing to cripple their economy. ++
BUILD! Create your own empire! From trading stations to large factories, farms to hightech military complexes, everything can belong to you. Build for trade and proﬁt or to strengthen your military presence and dominate your enemies.
++ Extend and upgrade your stations to make them operate more efﬁciently, with every element visible in glorious animated detail. Harvest your own resources to keep your empire running smoothly. ++
THINK! A rich, detailed history and a deep complex plot await you, but you are free to decide when and where to take part. Explore the universe at your own pace - choose your own path and create your own destiny.
++ Get up-close and personal with aliens and humans alike. Land on stations, meet people, then accept missions from them or hire them as crew members for your ships. ++
TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, THINK... in the X Universe - the biggest sandbox this side of the galaxy.
24. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
Ultimate battle action!Using the previous installation, "GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE CORE" as the base, players can perform "Gatling combos" by simply pressing attack buttons in sequence; or launch their opponents into mid-air with the overhead "Dust" attack; or cancelling their character's current motion to allow for more follow-ups with the "Roman Cancel"; keeping everything that makes a GUILTY GEAR game, while fine-tuning everything to reach optimal balance!Full 25 characters cast!Accent Core Plus marks the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. And in the latest Plus R version, they have been fine-tuned for more competitive play!Refined skills, polished strategiesBased on the large amount of players' feedbacks on the previous installation, "GUILTY GEAR XX ΛCORE CORE", all characters have been closely examined and further tweaked for optimal battle performance! The entire cast have their core concepts revised and re-evaluated; balances are in place to bring out the most variation among the cast, with the ultimate aim to liven up the heat of every battle!
Devise new strategies with each character as you play!Multiple game modesAll-time favorites "Survival Mode", "M.O.M. Mode", "Training Mode" and "Mission Mode" all included! In addition, you can view over 100 special illustrations in the "Gallery Mode" by various artists!Ranked Match & Player Match Online ModesPlayers can test their strength online, with the 2 network matching modes "Ranked Match" and "Player Match"!
Raise your rank with each win from the "Ranked Match" mode! Or, you can simply have fun online with your friends with the "Player Match"! Wins and losses are not recorded here, so you don't have to worry about a bad record!
A mysterious signal originating from the Tharsis region of Mars set us on a frantic mission. Who sent it? And why? Impossible questions, but in them lie the key to humanity’s survival.
Now, millions of miles away from home, a micrometeoroid storm has left us with a severely damaged ship, two deceased crew, and the sneaking suspicion this trip was doomed from the start.
Tharsis is a turn-based space strategy game. With dice. And cannibalism. It puts you in control of humanity’s first mission to Mars, just as it’s struck by a micrometeoroid storm. You must guide your crew through disasters, food shortages, and the unforgiving nature of space — all while maintaining your sanity amidst cryptic signals and warnings from Mars.
Defy the odds, make the difficult decisions, and embark on the most important mission in human history.
Play a classic Shoot 'Em Up... in reverse! Navigate deadly enemy waves and un-fire attacks in Retro/Grade, a mind-bending rhythm game by 24 Caret Games. Pick up a gamepad or a guitar controller and help Rick Rocket restore the continuity of space-time, before a temporal anomaly rips the universe a new time-hole!Key Features
- Play with a gamepad, keyboard, or a guitar controller, and control the flow of time with the Retro/Rocket to undo your mistakes.
- 10 dazzling worlds with unique enemies, epic boss fights, and amazing effects.
- A campaign with 6 difficulties, 130 different challenges, over 50 minutes of original music, and dozens of unlockable ships and rewards.
27. The Hong Kong Massacre
The Hong Kong Massacre is a fast paced top-down shooter set in the city of Hong Kong. Inspired by Hong Kong action movies the game let's the player engage in hard-boiled gunfights around the city, in levels ranging from restaurants to building rooftops.
The game features slow motion and dive/dodge mechanics to aid the player engage in epic gunfights. Every shot is deadly so there is no room for mistakes.
Each level contains not only enemies to kill but also different challenges for the player to complete that unlocks weapons and upgrades.
28. Space Trader: Merchant Marine
In the far future, humanity is ruled by The Ministry of Accounts, an oppressive bureaucracy that tracks, records and taxes every transaction of daily life. From the depths of Red Tape, a new breed of marketeer arises to challenge the authority and make a profit: the Space Trader is born!
As a Trader, you will attempt to amass a fortune beyond your wildest imagination, buying and selling commodities and taking up arms against the oppressors or even accepting bounty missions, hunting down crime bosses and their thugs.
- Trader Campaign: Start as a rookie trader and earn your way to Master Trader using shrewd trades, back alley deals, bribes, a well placed bullet and more through a challenging 5-level single-player campaign.
- Three Ways to Challenge: Master your trading skills in three unique challenge missions; Moon Madness, Free Trade and Red Eye Trader.
- From Iron Ore to Organs: Turn misfortune to profit. Buy low, sell high. Over 40 different commodities to supply the demand.
- Have Ship, Will Travel: Visit seven planetary locations, their moons and stops along the way and interact with over 100 characters.
- Conflict Builds Character: Using an assortment of unique weapons, bring dozens of crime bosses to justice and turn a tidy profit.
- Competitive Cooperative: Challenge your friends and family, not just your peers. Working together has never been so competitive!
- Steam Achievements: Unlock all 40 Steam Achievements
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" they've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
30. X-Morph: Defense
Unique fusion of a top down shooter and tower defense strategy. You are the X-Morph - an alien species that invades Earth to harvest its resources and terraform the surface. Strategize in the build mode by carefully selecting various types of alien towers or throw yourself right into heat of the battle. Build mazes for incoming enemies in an environment that provides exceptional planning freedom. Tear down buildings and collapse bridges to support your defense or to simply indulge in a spectacle of unprecedented destruction. Possess a range of unique alien weapons and use defense strategies like you've never seen before in this genre.
Your goal is to defend the X-Morph harvesters from waves of incoming human forces. Each enemy wave is preceded by a setup phase in which the player can check what types of enemies are going to be attacking him and to observe their paths. There is no time limit for this phase, so the player can carefully plan his defenses or choose to start fighting immediately and place towers when needed during the battle. One of the game's key features is the ability to build towers virtually anywhere on the map and to shape enemy paths by connecting towers with laser fences. The player can choose between building long mazes out of basic towers or placing more advanced towers which are more effective at different types of incoming enemies. Advanced tower types specialize in dealing with specific enemy types e.g. flame towers are great for destroying fast moving ground units, artillery towers are best at countering large groups of slow enemies, anti air laser is ideal for shooting down heavy bombers.
As the X-Morph fighter you can engage enemy units directly with a diverse arsenal of weapons. You can morph into four distinct forms which specialize in dealing with different kinds of threats. Each form has a basic attack and a special charged attack mode. The Plasma Fighter is the most universal form - good at destroying both air and ground units. The Dark Matter Bomber is great at decimating groups of ground units. It can also slow down time and release a dark matter bomb that can cut down buildings. The Shredder fighter is perfect for annihilating large numbers of human air units and clearing the sky. Finally the Laser Destroyer is best for smelting large single units. It can also charge up a gravitational anomaly that sucks in smaller enemy units. A large variety of weapons and enemies along with a dynamic, fully destructible environment provides a rich arcade shooter experience.
The game's environments are constructed with a lot of attention to detail and they are almost completely destructible. From small picket fences to huge skyscrapers. Any bridge or building in the game can be collapsed and it's destruction is dynamically simulated using realistic physics. The destruction is not only a visual effect as it can significantly influence the layout of the battlefield. The combination of dynamic environments, laser fences and real time calculated enemy paths creates unique gameplay scenarios.
Humans are desperate to defend their home world. They have created huge, building size, mechanical war machines to fight against each other, but now they will use them to destroy the X-Morph. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
X-Morph: Defence includes a split screen co-op mode. All missions have different gameplay scenarios designed specifically for co-op play. Enemies attack in larger numbers and from new directions making good cooperation essential to winning. In this mode the game can be played in many different ways, one player can focus on optimizing tower placement while the other shoots at enemies or they can both focus their firepower on the strongest attackers.
31. Super Mutant Alien Assault
Three fleets of spaceships flee a doomed Earth carrying the last humans in cryostasis. Pursued by aliens, it’s up to the lowly security droids to save humanity. Taking up arms solo or with a friend, you must dance with death in a brutal and addictive arcade platformer shooter inspired by Super Crate Box and stuffed to the brim with unlockables.
Fight through rapid fire single screen levels each with a random combination of platform layout, objective, vending machines and enemies. Dodge and weave amongst the aliens to stay alive but don’t leave them standing too long or the ship’s radiation will mutate them into bigger, nastier versions.
Only by unlocking and mastering the wild variety of weapons, explosives, special abilities, defense moves and perks can you hope to survive across all three galaxies, rid your ship of the mutant menace and save the oblivious humans.Features
- rapid fire levels give you no rest as hordes of enemies arrive, hell-bent on your destruction. Clear the objective quickly and be sure to kill each enemy before it has the chance to mutate into a bigger, nastier version of itself. Take a tiny breather and then it’s on to the next room.
- in the tight confines of the space freighter, standing still is not an option. Your ability to dodge around enemies is as important as your aim. Survival requires quick thinking and rapid reflexes and a true master of the dance is a beautiful thing to behold.
- each single screen level is randomised, drawing on a pool of platform layouts, objective types and enemies as well as which vending machines will be present. You’ll never know which weapons or grenades will spawn in the vending machines whilst crate drops containing special abilities, sidearms, perks and defense moves are also random, adding further to the mind-boggling possible combinations.
- a wealth of weapons, sidearms, special abilities, perks, explosives, defense moves and character skins awaits you. Each new unlockable joins the melting pot of random ingredients, increasing your options but also the need to master each individual element and the way they combine with each other.
- take on the mutant hordes by yourself or team up in local co-op. Two player adds further complications to master as you must be careful to avoid friendly fire from explosives and will have to share/fight over item and health pack drops.
32. Anomaly Defenders
Anomaly Defenders is the closing installment of the Anomaly series. The original incarnation of the Tower Offense sub-genre had players controlling humans fighting alien invaders. Now, the tables have turned. The human counterattack is underway and the alien homeworld is under threat. Defend the planet from the human scum in the final battle of the series.
Anomaly Defenders is a fast-paced Tower Defense game where attacking human troops can damage and destroy your defenses. You have to react and counterattack enemies on the battlefield at all times. Each time you start a campaign, the unique tech-tree technologies can be tailored to your needs. Killing humans is easier due to 8 upgradable towers and special functions: repair your towers, make them go berserk, sacrifice them in explosions that are harmful to nasty humans, and use other tricks. This is the final battle against the humans. For the Hive, Commander!Key Features:
- Functions to fix and boost your towers: Repair, Rage, Explode and others
- Full-blown tech-tree to tailor unique strategies
- Attacking forces can damage and destroy your towers - watch out!
- Outsmart humans by deploying towers that force them to change their movement path
- Fight the humans on the orbital stations and undiscovered lands – 24 unique levels are waiting for you to protect them
- 8 unique, upgradeable towers
- Three difficulty levels adjusted for both new and hardcore players
33. Guns n Zombies
An artificial nano-virus has wiped out humanity almost completely turning all humans into a mob of deadly mutilated zombies. Only a few people managed to survive and you are one of them!
The main features of the game:
- HORDES of ZOMBIES!
- A fresh look at a zombie apocalypse story
- Robotized zombies infected by a nano-virus
- Lots of enemies who are different from each other not only in their appearance but also in behavior
- Random gameplay generation: each battle is different
- Several protagonists each with their own specialization
- Tons of devastating weapons and special abilities that can help you out in any sort of trouble
- Massive turrets in addition to your arsenal
- A thrilling plot and a long journey from an ordinary town to a place that’s hard to imagine
- The survival mode where you can challenge yourself to stay alive in the Pandemonium and compete with other Steam players.
- And of course a true post-apocalyptic atmosphere!
This is the world after a zombie apocalypse in which the main characters have to go through many perils. It is a story about ordinary people who, when faced with danger, decided not to run away from it, but to fight back. As the story goes along, you will learn what caused the disaster and help other survivors to overcome its aftermath. You will discover how this event has affected the world. But can you reverse the outcome of the catastrophe and give the new world a chance to arise on the ruins of the old one?
34. Biodrone Battle
"Looks well made and polished."
Somewhere in the far future, mankind succeeded in building the first artificial beings from biological and electronic components.
Not surprisingly, one of their first applications were as highly intelligent battle drones. These drones are called Bionics. The Bionics constantly enhance their artificial brains by learning rapidly from all previous perceptions. Their self-awareness develops day by day. Eventually, they chose to turn against their creators.
All training rooms in the laboratory are now occupied by aggressive battle machines. Their utmost desire is to survive in all scenarios and to preserve autonomy.
Your mission is to eliminate all hostile drones fighting to keep their recently gained autonomy.
A remote-controlled drone is the only way to defeat the rebels by using two methods that go hand in hand: shooting and morphing.
Unfortunately, your starter drone is too weak to compete with much stronger opponents. Therefore, morph into more powerful drones in order to benefit from their abilities for a limited time. Here's the drawback: you cannot morph without energy packs dropped by killed drones which leads back to method one - shooting.
The game is a tribute to the memorable Paradroid.
35. DEMON'S TILT
OCCULT PINBALL ACTION!
Turbo-Charged Pinball is back!
Updated with bigger sprites, more baddies, more secrets and of course MORE BULLETS!
Demon's Tilt pushes the limits of the Video Pinball genre with SHMUP & Hack N' Slash elements.FEATURES:
- A SPRAWLING 3 STORY TABLE
- CRYPTIC SECRETS
- HELLISH BOSSES
- INTENSE SPECIAL MODES
- INSANE JACKPOTS
- BULLET HELL
- A MEGA-DRIVEN SOUNDTRACK
A three-tiered cathedral to Explore:
Unlock its gothic secrets and depth over time, Packed with mini-bosses, baddies, ramps and mechanical traps.
A Unique Magic System:
Convert waves of enemy bullets into homing magic that fights for you,
or transmute them into GOLD for a banked Ultra Jackpot!
Use your Chain Meter to combo hits and keep your scoring momentum up. Link ramps to extend the Chain Meter's life. Speed and aggressive play rewards!
Base Multipliers can soar up to 99x Earn Global multipliers to rocket your score into the billions!
Complete Dark Rituals and spell letters for huge bonuses & jackpots Complete them all and unlock a special WIZARD MODE!
True full table multiball and add-a-ball modes!DEMONS
The High Priestess:
Controlled by an unknown demonic force. Turn her Wheel of Fate and take control of your destiny.
Part lion, serpent, and scorpion. An enslaved beast oversees the cathedral and protects its deepest secrets.
The humble gatekeeper of the cathedral.
A well-defended skeleton horde. Their shields will stop most shots, try and outflank them!
120 million years old is just a baby when it comes to Cosmic Gods!
An aggressive demon, its eyestalks are its weak point.
A blasphemous experiment gone awry. Watch out for the bile!GRAPHICS:
"Hi-Bit", massive colorful sprites inspired by the Neo-Geo, Saturn and PlayStation era. Scaling, rotation, camera zooms... No "blast processor" required!MUSICA Mega-Driven Soundtrack:
An all-new OST true to the guttural sound of the Sega Genesis, composed by E.C.2151
36. Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge
Choose your side in the epic war between two masterminds of Evil: apprentice-gone-rogue Orville Tycoon and his army of heavy-duty zombies, or his vengeance-thirsty mentor Professor Brainhov and his rioting mass of twitchy brain-munchers.
Triumph over other players in adrenaline-charged MULTIPLAYER DEATHMATCHES and seal the fate of the last survivors of Finkleville in the SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN as you:
- STRATEGIZE the perfect combination of 6 different types of zombie squads: samurai, scavenger, scout, engineer, brawler and cleaner
- CONQUER the massive multiplayer map
- MASTER the badass Monster (Hero unit) that best fits your play style
- UNLEASH a huge horde of zombies on your opponent with the ultimate Dead Rush ability
- EXPERIENCE a thrilling storyline that sets classic hulking zombies against frantic modern zombies
- DEFEAT the epic bosses to prove your worth as the true alpha mad scientist
Pick your faction, Monster, strategy, and find out who gets to become King of the Undead!
37. Starpoint Gemini Warlords
Control your ship directly to show off your battle prowess. Aim and fire manually or command your gunners to do the job for you while you execute unique skills. Choose your companions to follow you into battle and if you need an extra hand, have your fleets join you in glorious combat. Battles in Warlords can vary from duels and small skirmishes to clashes of massive fleets in planetary orbits.
Construct ships and assemble your mighty war fleets to pitch them against the other war-mongering factions of Gemini, but be mindful of the situation you're sending them into. A seemingly weaker fleet can be accompanied by warmasters, well-trained specialists that can sway the battle in their favor, but fear not, you can have your fleet follow you so you can lead them to victory!
Upgrade your headquarters with additional modules to produce more advanced weapons and enhancements, develop new ships leading up to the station-size Proxima, unlock new structures and activate various bonuses that influence all of your territory. You are the leader of your people and a powerful leader deserves a stronghold.
Spread your influence and increase your resources by expanding your territory, but don't stretch your defenses too thin or your enemies might take advantage. Territory can be fortified and improved by building various resource and defense structures. Expand the T-Gate network to make your fleets travel across your ever-growing empire faster. A timely arrival can make all the difference.
Begin your adventure on a small, agile gunship and work your way up to a massive carrier class capable of deploying numerous fighter wings. Upgrade your chosen vessel of destruction with a plethora of weapons and enhancements. And to finish it all off, throw a coat of paint on it to get that perfect vessel you always wanted.KEY FEATURES:
- Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets.
- Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system.
- Five free roam scenarios with distinct start setup.
- Choose among nearly 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers.
- Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power.
- Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship.
- Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them.
- Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own.
- Conduct research on a multitude of different tech that affects everything from your own ship to the global scheme of things.
- Construct ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord.
- Build and upgrade infrastructure across the star system to improve resource gathering and strengthen your dominion.
- Engage in diplomatic relations and sign trade deals to get that boost you need.
- Mod support that greatly surpasses that of its predecessor, Starpoint Gemini 2.
For more information, check out the official Starpoint Gemini Wiki on Gamepedia.
38. Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure is an over-the-top action sports game with strong resemblance to dodgeball. Inspired by classic arcade games, Stikbold! delivers rock-solid and colorful local-multiplayer action with surprising depth.
Test your skills against friends and family in the definitive living room Battle Royale. Be victorious or go out with a salty BAM!… and take your revenge from beyond!
The all new ‘Couch Overtime’ update is adds 4 hectic mini-games and a brand new level, for even more party game mayhem!
- Epic 4-player brawls! Play a free-for-all or in teams.
- Unleash player-controlled hazards - because playing unfair is twice the fun.
- 6 different levels with unique themes, challenges and hazards.
- Reinvent the game! Experiment and personalize the game by changing the rules.
- 4 totally different mini-games for extra variety.
- Earn achievements and unlock the full roster of zany dodgeballers.
- Enjoy the original 70s disco soundtrack!
- Play the story mode solo or with friends in co-op!
39. Rogue Stormers
Rogue Stormers combines classic run ‘n’ gun gameplay with a modern art style, twin stick shooter configuration and all the good things rogue like has to offer. Did we mention that you can have up to three friends join you on your rampage in either online or couch co-op mode?
Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale - but in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid.
Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replayability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity.
Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapon.
The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city.
All these factors combined determine how you’ll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?Features:
- I'm So Ronery: Single player mode
- Gun Together for Fun Together: Up to four players local/online co-op
- All You Can Kill Buffet: 5 character classes to decide whether you feel like murdering people with fire or goop or guns
- Sick Arse Biomes: All generated procedurally with random placement of enemies, traps and upgrades for infinite replayability
- Farting Angels And Things that Have Teeth But Shouldn't: Deal with classic orcs, goblins, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons
- Set Things on Fire: Trigger environmental chain reactions that will kill both you and your enemies, but idk, it looks cool
- It's So Shiny: Game world modeled in blistering 3D
- Discover New Stuff: Unlock tons of crazy updates and new weaponry that give you even more ways to murder your enemies.
- Story Time: Unravel Ravensdale's dark history piece by piece and learn your character’s gruesome history
The world has changed. Irrevocably and completely. Green parks have been replaced by grey ruins. Colourful meadows have become toxic swamps. Once vibrant lands are now littered with dust, rubble, concrete, and debris.
Most creatures did not survive the Great Change. The survivors faired rather poorly in the immediate aftermath, becoming prey to all manner of predator. However, a lucky few managed to survive even then, to adapt, to thrive, to evolve. Zombillie was one such creature.
Zombillie lived a comfortable life in his humble cave, hunting for meat, and as he hunted, he grew, and grew, and grew. Everything was going relatively well for Zombillie, except for one problem: Zombillie didn't have enough meat!
Help Zombillie reach the legendary meat farm! A long road lies ahead: 90 complex levels full of puzzles and traps. So stand on your feet - all 100 of them - and just ride!
- Almost 100 challenging levels
- 3 completely different environments
- Lots of power-ups & gadgets to find
- Various levels
- 2 additional types of mini-games
- Addictive gameplay
41. Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
Command the ultimate team of elite Space Marines.
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch is a turn-based strategy game, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will take on the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, the missions will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
ENHANCED EDITION: The Enhanced Edition of Deathwatch is a remastered and upgraded release specifically for PC players.
- High quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- All missions remastered with dynamic lighting and special effects
- Brand new Space Marines from the Dark Angels, Imperial Fists and Black Templar chapters
- Fully re-designed, intuitive UI and customisable controls for keyboard and mouse
FIGHT: Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Smash the alien threat in a bespoke campaign against the Tyranids.
COLLECT: Collect unique Deathwatch Space Marines. Customise them with a huge assortment of different weapons and wargear.
LEVEL UP: Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines to unlock powerful skills and abilities.
43. Evil Defenders
Fight for evil!
Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game: build and upgrade your towers, сast spells to repel enemy forces, use special landmarks and defend the Lands of Evil from invaders!
Feel free to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps;
A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
5 regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
6 difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
100 in-game achievements;
Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
44. HARDCORE MECHA
Exciting, Fast-paced Mecha Battle
Two major game modes: Local/Online Multiplayer Battle and Singleplayer Campaign
In Multiplayer mode, choose your favorite mecha, showcase your amazing free style combo moves, experience the fast-paced hardcore competitive battle of steel, or choose to play a round of “friendly” chaos free-for-all.
The Campaign mode offers rich gameplay and seamless in-game cut-scenes for an immersive experience. As a professional mercenary, you are gradually caught in between a conspiracy of insurgency during the missions. In the face of the enemy with all intentions and the continuous battles, you start to think what you are fighting for in this overwhelming warfare.
Stunning Highly Polished 2D AnimationsThe detailed skeletal animation with a unique impression of power will fully showcase the characteristics of each mecha. The smooth and natural movements have also laid a good foundation for the fine handling experience.
Natural 2D rotating animation, the use of visual deception like dislocation and timely switched elements have brought out a visual effect like 3D artwork.
Fast-pace Gameplay MechanismNo in-game preset combo moves, no need to cram up combo moves table. The player will have full control over how to maneuver and shoot. Each player can come up with their own amazing styles.
Various MechasAmerican style, Japanese style, Super style, Realistic style, there are dozens of mechas of all kinds of styles available. Each mecha has its own unique tactical value, only the player who has completely grasped the features of each mecha can fully bring out their maximum combat effectiveness. What type of Mecha is the best? Prove it with your hands in PVP mode!
Challenge against Mecha with Mortal FleshThe pilot can be controlled to eject from the mecha and work alone in critical moment with proper strategy, it will absolutely be a force on the battlefield that cannot be underestimated.
4 Times FunApart from online PVP battles, this game also enables users to play against each other with local split-screen. Single purchase, 4 times of fun!
Well-polished Vivid Mecha WorldThe campaign mode includes 8 chapters and 18 levels in total. As the story develops, you will encounter more than 50 types of enemy mechas with various designs and details in all kinds of scenes like mineshaft, underwater, urban, and space. Some levels even allow you to exit the mecha and infiltrate behind enemy line.
Of course, you won't just have one single personal ride, you may develop and customize various new gears and focus accessory in between the missions.
Seamless Story ImmersionThe unique animations with the seamless transition between the 2D platform game scenes have a total duration of 40 minutes, the full-length voice acting provides a unique immersive storytelling experience.
45. Pixel Privateers
Pixel Privateers is a Squad Based Tactical RPG “Loot ‘Em Up” that will send your team of mercenaries through a mysterious wormhole on a quest to gather technology for your employer. In a twist of fate, your journey becomes a one-way ticket – with an entire galaxy of worlds to explore, factions to encounter, and epic gear to collect. Will you make it back home, make your mark in this new universe, or become another victim of the many dangers of the cosmos? Ultimately, how your story plays out is up to you!
Focusing on a user-customizable experience and robust multiplayer within the framework of a deep and engaging space exploration RPG, Pixel Privateers seeks to provide a truly accessible experience that will appeal to gamers of all types and skill levels.GAMEPLAY DETAILS
Huge Universe to ExploreNavigate your ship through the universe and land on any planet you choose! Take care, however, for many perils await – from warring factions to bloodthirsty aliens and more!
True Tactical, Squad-Based CombatControl your squad individually in tactical mode - where you issue orders and have them carried out - or control your squad as one - directing them all at once!
Accessible Gameplay An array of difficulty settings will allow you to enjoy the game in a more casual manner – or challenge yourself in Hardcore Mode where death is quite permanent!
Storyline and Factions Learn the history of various factions and their place in the universe, and become part of the intrigue yourself. Where do your loyalties lie? What part will you play? See how the story unfolds!
Deep Skill and Tech Trees Advance your knowledge and conquer: Gain awesome new skills, abilities, and technologies as you research alien artifacts. Train and advance individual crew members by enhancing their stats and collecting better gear!
Interactive Ship Tired of all that adventuring? Spend some time building up and exploring your Ship! Maybe even hang out in your own on board bar - complete with a band to entertain you!
Epic Loot! Plenty of awesome gear to make you a powerhouse is out there for the taking! Break down items you don’t need into Matter that can be spent in a variety of ways to enhance your crew.
Post Launch ContentWe plan to bring free content expansions to Pixel Privateers post-launch. Encompassing not only our ideas, but also suggestions from the Community, we are looking forward to actively supporting Privateers for a long while to come.
46. VERSUS SQUAD
Versus is a fast action twin-stick shooter from the creator of Nation Red. Create your own sandbox defense before doing battle with thousands of enemies in fast-paced top down combat. Face up to a dozen bosses. Simultaneously. Play in single player, on-line or local coop with up to 4 players.
Set up your player class, attributes and weaponry, then choose your map setting and build barricades, tactically place explosives, sentry guns, ammo and medical kit stockpiles, weapon stations and more.
Build defenses or keep the map free-roam with only weapon stations and sentry guns.
Then hit the Play button to battle it out in Free Play or Tactical Mode, alone or with friends and survive against 360-degree enemy attack or defend one or more breach points.
Save your diorama map to disk or Steam Cloud to play later or rearrange your defenses after a defeat to try a different tactical approach.
During your play earn dozens of perks ranging from increased weapon accuracy to setting up drone strikes.
Versus supports leaderboards, per-game and lifetime player and weapon stats, achievements, custom map making and more.
Try it, build your sandbox defense and see how long you survive on your own map!
47. Dungeon Defenders Eternity
Dungeon Defenders Eternity is the definitive version of the hit tower defense action RPG! Slice, shoot and pulverize your enemies, or build defenses to do the dirty work for you. Grab three friends and build a team of heroes from twelve different classes, each with their own defenses and abilities. Then embark on an adventure to defend Etheria from the Old Ones’ army!
Eternity boasts all new missions, new features, a rebalanced endgame, secure online play (no more hacking!), along with a wide selection of content from the original game. Now is the perfect time to experience Dungeon Defenders and its expansions the way they were meant to be played!Key Features
- Defend with towers
- Four-player online co-op
- Ground-breaking story about a group of children who try to save the world
- Level up 12 different hero classes
- Argue about which hero is the best on our forums
- Kill an Ogre with a chainsaw sword
- Fight a gigantic dragon (Spoiler!)
- Put some wings on your heroes and dye their clothes pink -- because you can
- Look up the best map builds online; pass this knowledge off as your own
- 5 campaign missions including Embermount Volcano with an all new Boss Fight & cinematics and Omenak with an all new Boss Fight
- 2 new bonus missions and a new challenge mission
- A new community made mission (Moonbase)
- Visible armor system with 70 new armor pieces
- 10 combat consumables (throw grenades, summon lightning storms, instantly heal your defenses, and more)
- Amulets that let you find and equip unique hero abilities
- Secure dedicated servers for anti-hacking protection
- Dyes that allow you to customize costumes and visible armor
- Crafting system to create and modify high tier items from blueprints
- Pet hatching and growth system, with activatable abilities
- Dashing and manteling systems for better mobility
- Weapon swapping between two weapon sets
- Community tavern, where you can talk and trade with up to 16 other players before starting a mission
- Private tavern, where you can start missions with just yourself and your friends
- Quickmatch feature where you can quickly join a mission with other players (optional)
- Cross-Platform play with PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile all playing on the same servers
- One Dungeon Defenders account, with your progression accessible from any account. Playing on supported Android devices requires purchasing the game on Google Play.
- Transmog System which allows you to change how your visible armor looks (or make it invisible!)
- 34 new equipable emotes (not included with purchase of base game)
- Rebalanced missions for shorter match times, less farming, and more interesting enemy clusters
- Rebalanced stat system, so increasing stat points in the end game has a larger effect
- Rebalanced, instanced loot system that drops less loot at higher quality
- A revised Survival Mode, with shorter play times.
- A revised Hardcore Mode with better rewards
- A revised User Interface
Our favorite Dungeon Defenders content:
- All 12 Dungeon Defenders heroes
- All 12 original Dungeon Defenders campaign missions and challenge missions
- All 5 Quest for the Lost Eternity Shards campaign missions and 7 challenge missions
- 5 bonus missions (Glitterhelm, Karathiki, Tavern Siege, City In The Cliffs, Tinkerer’s Lab)
- 2 community made missions (Akatit Jungle, Palantir)
- 22 original Dungeon Defenders hero costumes (found in your item box and equippable as a costume item)
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity is rebuilt from the ground up for security, so you will not be able to continue your previous Dungeon Defenders saves.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires an internet connection to play online. There is a offline mode beta, where after updating the game you can play offline with separate heroes.
- Dungeon Defenders Eternity requires you to create a playverse account.
For over nineteen years sheep have been an integral part of the worms’ fearsome arsenal. Held for years within the evil thrall of their diabolical masters the sheep are finally making a dash for freedom! Escaping the tyrannical worms, the flock must dodge its way past all manner of lethal machinery and traps as the sheep negotiate their path through the confinement of the Worms’ weapons factory out into the testing grounds and ever onwards towards pastures green.
Flockers is a modern day take on the classic A to B puzzle genre with a generous helping of sinister foreboding and dark humour for good measure. Levels have been designed to challenge the player’s skill and strategic planning as they attempt to guide their flock past heinous traps, sadistic devices and diabolical puzzles; rewarding those that can save the most sheep while still allowing progression for anyone who falls foul of the factory’s deadly machinery.Key Features:
- 60 gruelling & puzzling levels to master.
- 6 bonus levels - Psst... Hidden throughout the campaign levels are portals to a greener, more tranquil place. Discover them to unlock a new play mode where waking lazy sleeping sheep becomes the priority…
- Rewards - Want a zombie sheep? You got it! Green blood? Yes sir.. There are a stack load of customisation rewards to unlock by fulfilling a wide range of objectives. Choose from 17 crazy skins and 6 types of blood.
- Create your own levels - We’re including a powerful level creation tool, the "Meat Maker", that will give you the power to design your own deadly puzzles. (Currently only available on PC)
- Steam Workshop integration - Share your own creations with the community and play challenging levels created by other Flockers players.
- Steam Leaderboards - Players can compete against their friends and others in an attempt to get the fastest time on a level and the fastest time in the story mode.
- Star system - Player performance is assessed via a star rating system encouraging players to perfect each level.
- Twitch support - Share your sheep herding talents to a wider audience with integrated Twitch support.
- Steam Achievements - Demonstrate your gaming prowess and show off to your friends by earning Flockers achievements.
49. 101 Ways to Die
In this puzzle-platformer you'll play assistant to mad scientist Professor Splattunfuder - a scientist, inventor and weapons manufacturer of questionable sanity. Nearing the end of his career, he devoted himself to a terrible "recipe book" focused on the death and destruction of his enemies, preferably using the most stylish methods possible. An unfortunate laboratory accident resulted in the destruction of the first draft - now it's down to you to assist him piece the fragments back together. The evil Professor has grown vats full of helpless creatures known as Splatts that he is using to aid him in a range of awful experiments - which is where you come in. Using all your murderous creativity, a generous helping of weaponry, a passing knowledge of physics and a large dose of violence to the poor helpless Splatts, you'll help the Professor rewrite his classic book of recipes, titled... 101 Ways To Die!
50. Phantom Signal
A drifting space ship wakes up due to unusual interference in space. Almost right after this, an unknown enemy attacks the ship. To withstand this new threat and reach the source of the signal, the ship’s command module activates an industrial fabricator, which you take control of.
Your tasks include constructing an energy grid, procuring resources, upgrading the ship and destroying enemies.
Every enemy type has its own peculiarities. They have their own strengths and weaknesses.
As you approach the phantom signal, you encounter missions that demand a strategic approach to constructing and defending your base.
The universe won’t reveal its secrets to the first person that comes along. You’ll need to travel a long and complicated path through multiple star systems to find the source of the signal.
Steam Leaderboards, Steam Cloud, Achievements and Trading Cards will be available after official release in January.
We’re also planning on releasing 3 DLCs for fans of the series and launching PvP tournaments ;-)
- Incredibly beautiful deep space
- A plotline, main and sidemissions
- Non-linear approach to completing missions
- System for researching and upgrading unique abilities
- Varied enemies with adaptive AI
- Ability to select a comfortable game speed for you
- Excellent replayability (potentially)
Categories in common with Phantom Signal: Strategy